[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 155

File: Colts doing chores.png (391KB, 1100x750px) Image search: [Google]
Colts doing chores.png
391KB, 1100x750px
Colts doing chores edition

Previous Thread: >>30405068

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea (embed)
Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv (embed)
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA (embed)
>>
Nyx
>>
>>30420488
sweet, new pic
>>
>>30420488
>Colts doing chores
Not RGRE.
>>
>>30420529
It's a farm anon

Everyone gots chores

Even Granny has chores

If Grampy was still around, he'd have chores.
>>
File: 1461270272559.png (556KB, 1800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1461270272559.png
556KB, 1800x1100px
>>30420488
First for real thread.

Would Rarara like being around you because you offset her coltiness so well, or would she avoid you because you aren't a proper stallion?
>>
The storm of impotent rage grows, and so too does my erection. Thanks BNW.
>>
>>30420564
>proper stallion
everyone here is a fucking useless, no skills, only keyboard.

also, rarity is a slut. i don't fuck slut who have eboda.
>>
>>30420573
Skills are irrelevant for Stallions.

They just have to be attractive. And when the gender ratios are what they are, that gets a *lot* easier.

And not being a basic bastard goes a long long way toward upping your desirability
>>
>>30420564
The offset one.
But you simply must be willing to have and raise foals.
>>
>>30420594
Eh, anon, Why lusting after someone keeps you from truly loving them.
>>
> Applejack is used to stallions flirting with her, trying to get her to haggle down her prices
> And so she doesn't believe him when Anon tells her he's interested
> She still agrees to go on a date with
> Other stallions have done that too, and it can be nice having a colt pretending to be interested in her
> It's a good thing she didn't change, because Anon doesn't take her to some fancy restaurant, no
> He takes her on a short hike up to a cliff near the edge of town, just to watch the sun set
> The view is breathtaking, and she feels the embers of her old wanderlust stir
> Applejack no longer wants to leave Ponyville, but she does want something new, an adventure
> She grudgingly asks what Anon is after
> He spouts coltishly fancy descriptions of her beauty and strength
> Most of it rings true, but she can tell he's hiding something
"Out with it, Anon. Why are you really courtin' me?"
> He looks away, blushing
> "What I said was true, but..."
> Here it comes
> The moment of disappointment, when it was all a lie, or a fit of whimsy, or making his real marefriend jealous
> "I also want to fuck your ass so much."
"What in tarnation-"

> And that's how Anon became an apple
>>
File: 1482867941772.jpg (117KB, 861x928px) Image search: [Google]
1482867941772.jpg
117KB, 861x928px
>Be Rainbow Dash
>Not that weird blue dog thing with the wings
>THE Dash
>One hundred percent pure, unadulterated awesomeness!
"Aw yeah... J-Just like that big guy..."
>School was almost over, and since you had a study period you were in the shed near the track field
>Most days you were here, getting a soccer ball to kick around or taking a snooze on a pile of old football jerseys
>But not today
>Today momma was getting some lovin'!
>Your main man Incognito, had, to your surprise, been up for a bit of fun during school hours
>You, not the kind of girl to look a gift horse in the mouth, had asked him if he maybe, possibly, probably, could-if-he-wanted-to have a bit of fun in this particular shed
>And
>He
>FUCKING
>SAID
>YES!
>He didn't demand anything from you or ask that you do something for him
>He just smiled at you, gave your butt a subtle squeeze and told you to pick when to do it!
>THIS...
>This was just another reason why you loved this oddball
>At that moment, your back was pressed up against one of the shed's metal walls
>Your eyes were half closed and you were running your hands through your boyfriend's hair
>Incognito was on his knees, running his hands up and down your sides and legs
>There was almost a look of worship on his face as he touched you, like he was at some famous religious site touching a giant rock or whatever
>You weren't gonna lie
>It was hot
>To less awesome girls, they probably would have busted an ovary at the mere sight
>But you were Rainbow motherfucking Dash!
>Seeing your boyfriend on his knees worshiping your body just got you riled up
>The second that Nito pulled your pants down you'd fuck his brains out
>You'd fuck him so hard that just looking at him would make him pop a stiffy!
"E-Easy with the hands there, hon. I'm--ah~! I'm s-sensitive..."
>Nito, humming a tune to himself, rubbed his face against your cloth-covered shirt
>You twitched when you felt his nose brushing against your belly
>>
File: r-ree.jpg (213KB, 1230x1024px) Image search: [Google]
r-ree.jpg
213KB, 1230x1024px
>>30420645
>>Not that weird blue dog thing with the wings
>nohooves Dash talking shit
>>
>>30420636
kek, I saw that last line and thought Twilight fucked up again for a second there.
>>30420645
WOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>30420636
Cringe worthy as hell?

..It's just awful.
>>
>>30420636
They don't call her Analjack for nothing.
>>
>>30420564
>Everyone is kind of stunned that a strong friendship grew between what is the pony equivalent of a metrosexual and an alien amazon.
>Really, what are the chances?
>Some mares are low-key jealous that Rarity, the least marely mare, holds a monopoly on your attention.
>>
>>30420656
hello, newfag
>>
>>30420645
LaP with the sick thread christening
>>
>Anon buys a little bit land next to SAA that Applejack had been eyeing up.
>While initially pissed, she and the rest of the Apples are stunned when their new neighbor is as hot as fuck.
>Anon builds himself a nice, small cabin, and uses the land to grow very rare, very sought-after plants and vegetables.
>His customers include the Princesses, and very well-off ponies.
>However, he always puts aside a portion of his exotic foodstuffs for Applejack and her family.
>AJ is unsure whether he's trying to court her, or is just being friendly.
>On the other hoof, a stallion that actually works for a living? Isn't namby-pamby?
>A catch.
>Unfortunately, other mares are sniffing around...
>>
File: 1486757627340.png (221KB, 602x643px) Image search: [Google]
1486757627340.png
221KB, 602x643px
>>30420564
Nature loves balance. The amount of coltiness in a relationship must tend towards the average.

I would imagine Rarity being a desirable marefriend for Anon there, since she is the only one not "accidentally" bumping into his crotch or barely lifting his super heavy groceries (of 2 kgs) to show off. And Dresshoers herself would probably enjoy someone stronger than the typical colt. It was always a weird idea of a mate for her that caused a lot of ponies (herself included) question her idea of sexuality.

Reminds me of that oneshot green where Rares thought she was a dyke for being so attracted to Anon and finding out he had teats.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (8KB, 405x288px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
8KB, 405x288px
>>30420573
>>30420594
Not true. With a limited number of males in Equestria, it's very easy to distinguish them by their scents. By cumming on a mare's face and marking her with your scent, your scent will tell every other mare that gets hear her that you're taken. It's also a badge of honor as a way of saying, "look how good I am at making a stallion cum", because a classic trope in Equestrian pop-culture is about how a stallion has to be in the right mood for sex and how hard it is to make him cum.
>>
>>30420709
Anon uses the sexy farmer routine to get all famers in ponyvill under his banner(and dick), making them the most influential group in Equestria.
>>
File: 1468058356542.png (806KB, 2626x1933px) Image search: [Google]
1468058356542.png
806KB, 2626x1933px
>>30420636
>>30420660
>Applejack wants you both to remain virtuous and pure like the Apples before her, so no pre-marital sex while your with her.
>So no ponis in vagoo
>You can put it in her butt all you like though. That doesn't count.
>>
File: 1418427915625.png (1MB, 900x809px) Image search: [Google]
1418427915625.png
1MB, 900x809px
Poor Soarin. If not for the matriarchy keeping that incompetant mare in charge, Soarin would be captain of the wonderbolts.
>"Uh, actually I've reached where I am due to hard work and determination. I have great respect for Captain Spitfire, and everything she's done for the team and Equestria. It's an honor to serve under her."
You her that, boys? Looks like we've got another gender traitor to take care of!
>>
>>30420739
Nah, she just really loves it up the ass. But most stallions find it super gross. That's a problem, because her only interest in vaginal is to have foals.
>>
File: 1477893237129.png (175KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1477893237129.png
175KB, 413x413px
>>30420739
>The reason why Appuls are so "pure" is sorely because stallions are really not into anal.
>Sticking his precious dick in the dirty hole? Eww.
>In reality, AJ is a dirty slut like all mares. Only the tradition of no procreation before marriage keeps her from shagging with Anon.
>She reveals nervously to him that he will not get to stick it in before they get together for real.
>Many potential partners have left her for that - nowadays it's "shag before you bag" kind of deal.
>She is basically shaking with fear of losing him during the conversation - why would he care that she is willing to do anal? Every mare is.

>Meanwhile Anon's face when he realises that going brown is kosher.
>>
>>30420758
Are you fucking stupid? shit inside it.
>>
>>30420645
>You must have made a face as well because Nito chuckled
>"God are you cute," he murmured, kissing your bare stomach where your shirt had balled up
>You opened your mouth to say that The Dash was NOT cute, but all you could do was quietly groan as Nito wiggled his head into your shirt
>You bit your lip as you felt him kissing your abs, body jerking as a bolt of pleasure raced up your spine
>Before you could get used to that, his hands began squeezing your butt
"F-Fuck..." you hissed, back arching
>That's the SHIT right there...
>Since you no longer had Nito's hair to play with, you decided to keep your hands busy by pulling your shirt off
>You did to slowly, savoring the feeling of Nito's soft, supple lips touching your bare flesh
>Nito, the lovely boyfriend that he was, let his kisses move upward as you lifted your shirt
>He kissed and nuzzled your belly, teased your sternum with his tongue, had you laughing when he blew a raspberry on your neck
>You let out a chuckle as you felt him fiddling with your bra
"I-I'm gonna fuck your brains out," you said, pulling your shirt over your head
>Nito, chuckling, leaned in for a kiss, which you happily returned
>"I hope so, cutie," he said as you tossed your shirt away, leaving just a bra to cover the ol' girls. "Now, let's get this thing out of the way..."
>You continued to kiss your boyfriend and nip at his neck as he tried to get your bra off
>Though the big lug as the most affectionate boyfriend that you had ever had, your bras were still a bit tricky for him
>After about a minute of trying and failing to unclasp it, you could see his nose scrunching like it did whenever he got frustrated
>You laughed
"Here, let me show you how it's done, hon," you said, rubbing your nose against him.
>Reaching behind your back, you undid the strap with a flick of the wrist
>Nito, reached down to give your ass a squeeze as you pulled the thing off and tossed it across the shed
>You let out a pleased hum
>>
>>30420529
>laundry
>not colt's work
>>
>>30420573
Nice projection. Also you pretty much always have to use a noun with an adjective in English if you're describing people. It's not like Spanish where you can just use an adjective since there's no real grammatical gender among other things.
>>
>>30420823
>Spanish
>Muh english
NO WAY!! America is just a kingdom filled with plates piled high with meat and burger!!
>>
>>30420846
>>Muh english

If you don't want to sound like a retard your best bet is to get some basic stuff right.
>>
>>30420846
>>30420863
Pluggo, I don't mean to alarm you, but I think you may have autism.
>>
>>30420792
>Goddess did you HATE that fucking thing...
>The second that the girls' were out in the open, Nito's gaze snapped down toward them
>Though they were on the... smaller side, the look your boyfriend had on his face as he looked at your tits really made you smile
>Not the ah-yeah-getting-some-dick-tonight kind of smile either
>You were smiling that happy, I-should-probably-take-this-guy-home-because-my-mom-would-give-me-a-high-five-and-tell-me-how-proud-of-me-she-was kind of smile
>After staring at your boobs for a few seconds, Nito's green eyes flicked up to your face
>You could see a bunch of sappy ass emotions in them, and the sight made your smile grow
>Oh he was SO gonna get it!
>"You ready, hon?" he asked
>Wrapping your arms around his shoulders, you got up on your tippy toes and gave his cheek a kiss
"I was born ready, babe," you chirped
>The two of you stared into each other's eyes as Nito unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down
>Your panties were next
>"Do you wanna help me with these clothes, or do you wanna watch me while I take'em off?" Nito asked, his voice barely a whisper
>You hummed thoughtfully, pressing yourself against your boyfriend
"I'm thinkin' the first option, big guy," you said, reaching down to rub your hand against the noticeable bulge in his pants
>Nito shivered, leaning in to kiss you as you began to unbutton his--
>"There you are, you fucking hooved nerd!"
>Ohfuckinggoddessthiswashowyougetexpelled!
>Both you and Nito nearly leapt as someone leapt into the shed with you
>Whipping your heads toward the entrance, you saw that short, weird guy Unknown standing there
>The guy was breathing hard, his eyes wild and his hair all fucked up
>In his hands was an overly large butterfly net
>"Where the FUCK are you Moony?" he said, ignoring the two of you. "Get your furry little ass out here. I'm tired of chasing you all over this damned school!"
>>
>>30420645
>>30420792
>LaP
>Writing green about Dash
>And she's not trash

Are you /sure/ you're LaP?
>>
>>30420887
Its the human Dash that didn't sell her friend into slavery. So there's that to consider.
>>
>>30420886
.....the fuck did Moondancer do?
>>
>>30420873
>Implying Pluggo ever leaves the incest thread
>>
File: satyr's favorite drink.jpg (131KB, 455x810px) Image search: [Google]
satyr's favorite drink.jpg
131KB, 455x810px
>>30420992
We love you, Pluggo.
>>
>>30421007
Pluggo, stop replying to your own posts.
>>
>>30421025
>16 IPs
Pluggo! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>30421038
16 is Pluggo's favorite number
>>
>>30420886
>...
>Okaaaaaay...
>Both you and Nito looked at each other before looking back at Unknown
>Nito cleared his throat
>"Um, Unknown? What's--"
>Unknown perked up, his head jerking around
>"Shush, shush, shush, shush, shut the fuck up," he said, raising a hand
>Nito's mouth snapped shut, and you both watched as Unknown crotched down low, his head cocked to the side
>For almost a minute the three of you stood there awkwardly listening for... whatever the heck that weirdo was listening for
>Finally, Unknown stood back up to his full height, his eyes narrowed
>"Hey, did the two of you see a three foot tall little marshmallow horse running around?" he asked looking over at you. "She's wearing a ratty sweatshirt, has a big ass glowing amulet around her neck?"
>Both you and Nito once again exchanged glances before shaking your heads
>"Nope."
"Naha."
>"Fuck," Unknown grunted, his nose scrunched up. "If you do see her fucking call me. I don't want someone seeing a unicorn and calling the fucking cops."
>Muttering to himself, he made his way over to the door and threw it open, walking outside before either of you could ask what the hell he was talking about
>A moment later he popped his head back in
>"And stop fucking on school grounds. I keep getting shit for it because none of you fuckers can wait for eight hours to fuck," he grumbled. "And Incognito, shave that shit off your lip. You want to grow a mustache, not have a shitton of pubes on your upper lip."
>He looked over at you, his gaze dipping down to your groin
>"And speaking of pubes, shave your shit Rainbow. I don't mind a little hair of a girl but you got a fucking afro."
>He looked at the two of you before shaking his head
>"Fucking dumb motherfuckers..."
>With that he left, leaving you and your boyfriend alone
>"Well... that cunt really knows how to ruin the mood, huh?" Nito asked
>You grunted, a frown making its way onto your face as you looked at the spot where that jackass had just been
>>
>>30421080
>I don't mind a little hair of a girl but you got a fucking afro."
sick burn, also on*.
>>
>>30421080
>If he weren't a guy you'd run out there and beat his ass...
>Shaking your head, you turned back toward your boyfriend and smiled
"Fuck'em, we'll gonna have our fun whether he wants us to or not," you said, giving him a peck on the lips as you began fiddling with his pants once again. "Now why don't you just sit back and let The Dash take care of..."
>You trailed off when you heard a sound
>The sound of someone writing
>...
>Looking past your boyfriend, you saw a small, furry little dog thing with glasses and a sweater, staring at the two of you intently
>In its hooves/paws/whatever the fuck they were was a piece of paper and a pencil
>"Subjects seem to be looking at something," it murmured, scratching something down on the paper
>Nito slowly looked over his shoulder at the dog thing
>"...Moondancer?"
>The dog thing looked down at itself, its nose scrunching up
>"Horse apples, my invisibility spell needs to be reapplied," it muttered, looking back up at the two of you. "Don't mind me please. I'm just here to watch you copulate for my research. Please continue."
>...
>"No."
"Okay."
>Both you and Nito looked at each other, Nito's eyes narrowing
"...What?"
>>
>>30421135
alright, I'm done. I didn't have any safe >nohooves Dash pictures, so will have to do
>>
>>30421135
>we'll gonna have our fun whether
we're*
>"No."
>"Okay."
>Both you and Nito looked at each other, Nito's eyes narrowing
>"...What?"
fucking Dash, don't encourage this shit.
>>
>>30421080
>pic
what does fast smell like?
>>
>>30420645
>>THE Dash
>>One hundred percent pure, unadulterated awesomeness!
MADNESS
>>
>>30421318
ozone what the fuck does ozone smell like?
>>
>>30420886
>>Though they were on the... smaller side
F L A T
L
A
T
>>
>>30421356
Ozone smells like fast.
>>
>>30421356
A sharp, pungent zing. Kind sweet. People who can smell when a storm is coming out in the ocean are smelling ozone.
>>
>>30421356
smells like static electricity
>>
>>30421135
Wait, did she leave her husbando in equestria or did he cave in and bring her to EQGworld.
Because the idea of moonie not having a few anons after her is stretching belief a bit, she a cute.
>>
>>30417447
>Be Twilight.
>You're panicking -really- bad!
>How could you let this happen!?
>Anon's sleeping form lays next to you, his chest raiseing and falling with each breath.
>Normally a mare getting laid would be something to brag about.
>But when you're a princess and the stallion is a alien you were supposed to teach about pony culture, then there's a problem.
>What are ponies going to think!?
>You can hear the stallionist already!
>”She trained a unknowing stallion to love her!? How dare she!” They'd say.
>Then you'd be locked up and put in prison!
>What could you do!?
>Anon wraps arm around you and rubs your chest tuft.
>L-Lewd!
>”Good morning my little princess~” He says, almost sounding like a villain from one of your Neighponyies mangas.
>Wait a second…
>That's it!
“Hey sweetie, could you do something for me?”

>Be Twilight weeks later.
>After a bit of acting you and Anon we're ‘coltnapped' by some unknown alien with face hair named Incognito.
>Now the two of you were out in a wooden cottage that you both built in the Everfree.
>Your friend come and visit every so often to tell you what's going on in Ponyville.
>But right now you are just laying on the couch reading as Anon makes you two pancakes.
>Life is -so- much easier.
>You forgot what it was like to not have any princessly duties and to just relax.
>The fact you now have a stallion only makes it better and more peaceful…
>Honestly, you could stay missing foreve-
>BAM!
>Your head swings to look at the door were a guardsmare is standing spear held high.
>”Princess! Anonymous! I'm here to save!... You?” She stares at you and then looks to Anon who is staring out the kitchen door. “Um, what's going on?”
>Buck me…
>>
>>30421714
>Be Gleaming Shield!
>Hero guard of the princess and alien!
>Well you would be, if they were actually coltnapped…
>Twilight explained everything as you made yourself comfy on their couch.
>”-so then we ran to the Everfree and built this cottage, we've been here ever since.” She said finishing up her story.
>You are honestly surprised that she even talked her stallion into going into the woods, let alone living there.
>But, you still have a job to do.
“While that is a very sweet story, I'm still going to have to tell everypony…”
>Panic fills her face.
>”Please don't! Everpony will be so disappointed and angry! Please, I'll give you anything!” She pleas.
>You shake your head.
“I’m sorry, but I'm a royal guard, and as such I must-"
>”I'll give you some homemade pancakes~” Anonymous says with a singsong voice looking in from the kitchen.
>…
“Can I bring some friends over to have some too?”
>”Sure!” He says happily.
“Deal.”
>Duty or not, it's been far too long since you've had a warm meal that had that ‘stallions touch’.
>>
>>30421723
Pancakes save the day. Good, good.
>>
File: 2Scared.png (135KB, 399x339px) Image search: [Google]
2Scared.png
135KB, 399x339px
>>30420745
[internalized opression]
>>
File: 1494569630843.png (77KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
1494569630843.png
77KB, 600x771px
>>30421135
kek
>>
>>30421714
>Shit.
>SHIT.
"U-Uh..."
>You look at Twilight, looks pensively back at you.
>Neither of you had planned for a rescue mission.
>Why didn't you ever plan for a rescue mission!?
>You decide to do what you do best: fly by the seat of your pants and hope for the best.
>You jump to your feet and rush over to the guard mare who, thankfully, is still looking a little bit dazed.
"Oh, thank goodness!"
>You scoop her up in a big hug and snuggle her to your chest.
>Predictably, she struggles against your snuggles, but that's alright.
>Struggle-snuggles are your favorite.
>"What are-sir? Sir! Please put me-ohh~"
>Before she can do anything more than wiggle around like a little cutie, you employ your secret weapon.
>The one thing that no pony can resist.
>Ear scratches.
>>
File: 16b.png (172KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
16b.png
172KB, 500x477px
>>30422342
>>Predictably, she struggles against your snuggles, but that's alright.
kek

Also pic related, moar
>>
File: 1490133628288.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490133628288.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
>>30421141
>Rainbow Dash body worship
>>
File: 1486784176058.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486784176058.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>30422471
RITE?
>>
>>30420714
We get it, Rarity likes maledom
>>
>>30421135
>all this
>>30421141
>>I didn't have any safe >nohooves Dash pictures

Is this true? Have you joined the church of Rainbow Dash, LaP?

Are these the endtimes spoken of in prophecy?
>>
>>30422342
M O A R
O
A
R
>>
File: 1483403642609.png (239KB, 880x970px) Image search: [Google]
1483403642609.png
239KB, 880x970px
>>30422496
I think it has a lot of potential to be really adorable.
>>
>>30420529
>Pony stallion doing laundry.
>Almost literally the definition of "RGRE".

Fuck, I hate summer.
>>
File: 1483483235994.png (4MB, 2100x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1483483235994.png
4MB, 2100x2400px
>>30422512
>Rarara and gentle maledom
>>
>>30420645
>>Be Rainbow Dash
>>THE Dash

You were the Chosen one, LaP!
You were meant to bring order to the RGRE general, not shroud it in no-hooves shit-tastes!
>>
>>30422499
She is the most likely gym rat of the bunch, even if she would be a cardio bunny instead of spending much time liftin'.

AJ could go for some powerlifting, but considering how much of a workout she gets on the farm everyday, she wouldn't likely see the need to go to the gym as well.
>>
File: 1457473798923.png (662KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457473798923.png
662KB, 800x800px
>>30422628
>Pin Rarity to the bed and not let her go until you've "Kissed every inch of her beautiful body."
>She only struggles because she knows you'll bite when she does.
>The usual prim pony came long before you made it to her horn or between her legs.
>>
File: 1453769892581.gif (240KB, 230x216px) Image search: [Google]
1453769892581.gif
240KB, 230x216px
>>30422628
oh yes
>>
>>30420723
>Fetishshit
Seriously, fuck off.
>>
File: 1454580037805.png (293KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454580037805.png
293KB, 1024x1024px
>>30422655
>>The usual prim pony came long before you made it to her horn or between her legs.
o-oh my
>>
>>30422681
Fuck off with your falseflag shit, that is an old idea made as a joke a long time ago newfag, show respect.
>>
>>30422637
You know, this is true. I'm actually a little surprised she doesn't get more attention from him for that reason to be honest.
>>
Question: What is the RGRE version of the expression "bros before hoes"?
>>
>>30422874
I believe it was sis's before...something. I cant remember what though.
>>
>>30422874
>>30422919
Sisters before Misters.
>>
>>30422874
Hoe probably still isn't a compliment in RGR but

Hoes before beaus
>>
>>30422939
how adorably pg
>>
>>30422939
What if that mister promises to also fuck your sister?
>>
>>30422919
Fillies before willies.
>>
>>30420709
>>30420730
"And that, my fine gals, is what we call a Co-op"
>"Will we still get sex?" a yellow mare asks
>You smile and gives her a wink
"Of course!"
>"And ya say this will rake in the bits?"
"Yup!"
>The mares all look at each other before nodding
>"Where do we sign?"
>Congratulations Anon
>You just got the eight largest farm owners in equestria into your herd
>Between them you control almost twenty percent of Equestria's farmable land
>>
>>30422702
Stop trying to inject your shit fetish into greens, faggot.
>>
>>30423061
>All according to plan.jpeg intensifies
>Anon makes the best food producers and strongest farm mares into a herd for the sole purpose of breeding them into the best workers there will ever be.
>>
File: 1485302160523.png (30KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485302160523.png
30KB, 399x400px
>>30423097
Get lost newfag, safe it for actual fetish shitposters.
>>
>>30423107
>safe it
I bet you post satyr shit.
>>
>>30423117
If a satyr isn't in the photo then it isn't a shitpost. Save it for them dumbass.
>>
>>30423125
I have no idea what that is, but it doesn't belong here, or on the board in general.
>>
>>30423117
I'm sick of you injecting your anti-fetish-injecting fetish into everything.
>>
>>30423173
man this guys humans look like garbage

his fetish is shit too
>>
>>30422874
Chicks before dicks.
>>
>>30423184
It was either that or Doug if he wanted to keep it looking "show accurate".
>>
>>30421723
>>30421714
Why the fuck do you even trip code or namefag anymore? Nobody reads your shit because they blocked you.
>>
>>30421080
How is it possible that ALL of the Anons are assholes?
It's like seriously, every single "main" Anon that says more than two words is an insufferable faggot. Every line they say makes me want to see them hit by a truck.
>>
>>30422299
>As their own species, not a cross like you're making them out to be.
>Would be a nigh-impossible cross between two species.

You're not even autistic, just plain fucking retarded, familam.
>>
>>30423247
That's just a by product of having that much concentrated faggotry in one place, cant be helped.
>>30423239
Most of the entire thread reads his stuff, if your gonna shitpost try harder.
>>30423252
Drop it dumbass.
>>
>>30423239
Was this guy's one story so bad that he can't write anything anymore? I saw him get harassed in the last mommy horse thread.
>>
>>30423252
Ignore them. They're just a pack of summerfags that will be gone soon.
>>
File: 1438725764337.png (807KB, 1984x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1438725764337.png
807KB, 1984x2308px
>>30423252
ok
>implying any of this will stop me
>>
File: 1497295455659.jpg (75KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497295455659.jpg
75KB, 320x371px
>>30423256
>A wild fuckwit appears!
>Fuckwit used retardation. It missed.
>Anon used logic.
>Fuckwit is immune.
>Thread ignores Fuckwit to preserve intelligence.
>Nothing of value was lost.
>>
I can't help but think everyone autistically arguing right now over stupid, inconsequential bullshit no one but themselves care about should have been euthanized at a young age.

You know who you are, you fucking human tumors.
>>
>>30423257
It was. Just checked his pastebin and it's gone. Atleast he realizes he sucks.
>>30423256
>Most of the entire thread reads his stuff, if your gonna shitpost try harder.
Yeah that's why he stopped writing his original story right? He. Is. Shit. He's only comes to threads to drop his half-ass story and leave. If anything he's a shitposter.
>>
File: 1475248601479.png (51KB, 826x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1475248601479.png
51KB, 826x1922px
Satyrs > Spooky flesh eating horses
>>
File: IMG_2650.png (778KB, 784x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2650.png
778KB, 784x1070px
>>
File: 1409969474826.png (313KB, 621x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1409969474826.png
313KB, 621x1101px
>>30423285
They're cute and that's good enough for me.
>>
File: Satyr_Roselucks_kid.jpg (196KB, 818x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr_Roselucks_kid.jpg
196KB, 818x1501px
>>30423276
>>
>>30423276
Since the move Retardation annoys the enemy Pokémon, does that make it a bug type move?
>>
Am I the only one that likes the idea that Anon's kids pop out as satyrs, normal ponies with slight physical changes, or pastel haired humans at random?

Like its just a roll of the dice to see what happens.
>>
>>30423269
Lad, please don't respond for me, especially to a guy just being a dick.

>>30423285
>Flesh eating horses.
What? We Thing Pone now?

>>30423288
>>30423293
>>30423296
As being to fellow satyr pussyfruit faggeroni, pls not to spam and validate anus man.

>>30423309
No, you're not. Good ol' genetic lottery.
Also centaurs.
>>
File: 1390355507465.png (493KB, 1737x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1390355507465.png
493KB, 1737x1468px
>>30423322
>please don't respond for me
excuse you i wasnt

i was responding to a guy being retarded
>>
File: 4454ee8f4.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4454ee8f4.png
146KB, 625x626px
Niggas best be samefagging replies taking the bait. This early thread shitposting doesn't just come around like clockwork, shit's obvious, too.

Keep bumping the thread I guess. The shitstorms are actually pretty helpful when the writefags are busy reloading.
>>
>>30423322
A common headcanon is that while the species is always a pony, many of the traits are inherited from the father. Like eye color or shape and even human teeth.
>>
>>30423300
Pregnant bat plane satyrs.
>>
>>30423322
No no no you dont get it. You only get centaurs when you fuck Saddle Arabians. Any chance of satyr is replaced with centaur.
>>
>>30423334
At this point its just the shitposters replying to themselves to try and fake an argument in the thread. Fuckers aren't even hiding it. I doubt anyone is going to give them (you)s. The mods should in theory get off their asses to fix this...but I wouldn't bet on it. In other conversations, what would be the ideal herd number, 3-4 or 5-6? Or would you have an even bigger one than that.
>>
>>30423360
3 is best while 6 is the max you should go.
>>
>>30423335
That's...not how species work. A species is defined by its DNA. So a half-breed is a separate, hybrid species, because it has half the DNA from 2 species.

>>30423360
>what would be the ideal herd number
I'd say, if we're talking as a setting, rule of tens. If we're saying individually, as many as you can get.
Have womb will fill.
>>
>>30423362
Good choice.
>>
>>30423360
>every time he posts it's crying about wanting the mods
Maybe rebbit is more your speed, sonny.
>>
>>30423360
How close are the members of the herd? Are herds semi-casual things where mares come and go at their own behest (or the behest of the group). Or are they serious life partners that bond emotionally?

If they are casual I would say 6-10 if they are a group of emotionally bonded ponies I agree with >>30423362

Personally I would never do over 3 and would probably just do 1-2 if I had it my way.
>>
>>30423370
Well, if that's your problem then we would also have to talk about chromosomes or how the hybrids wouldn't be so "clean". At the end of the day Magic(tm) is what makes offspring between a small horse and large ape possible.
>>
File: 1453999246798.png (56KB, 601x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453999246798.png
56KB, 601x569px
>>30423370
That is also a good choice, better make sure to have a few mares to help hunt meat, need that protein to fill them up properly. Oh and eggs too. Hmmm, that brings me to a new question. How difficult would it be to acquire the ingredients in pic related, while still in the Horse world. Human world should be pretty simple, and you do need to give the girls something tasty to eat out each other when they are already pregnant.
>>30423379
I suppose it depends on those involved. If your up in canterlot and/or are famous, then I might be a popularity thing, like a reality show, but real.
>>
>>30423279
>everyone autistically arguing right now
>no one but themselves care about
Zigga, you fuckin' retarded.
>>
>>30423414
What are you even saying?
>>
>>30423379
Serious. But not every single one with each other. Mares bond with each other, forming cliques who follow a given mare into a herd.

Casualness just isn't good for a family unit, or for the kids, which is the whole reason family units exist. So herds stick together, any new cliques merging in as they find their place in their hierarchy.
It's encouraged that each mare try to be as friendly as possible with her herd mates, but it's really only essential to get on more than just sexual with their stallion, so he feels more empathetic to her needs.
>>
File: medium(8).png (299KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(8).png
299KB, 738x600px
>tfw in RGRE with herds males not only have to avoid getting a reputation as a slut, but also can get shit for being selfish and not slutty enough.

>You're not sure if your marefriend and Twiggles are calling you bratty and immature for insisting on monogamy without giving other mares a chance, or if Purplesmart is mostly just mad at being denied your cock.
>>
File: 1453729185112.jpg (327KB, 1920x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1453729185112.jpg
327KB, 1920x1357px
>>30423433
I'd pick a single mare Fluttershy and make her solely mine. No other mares.
>>
>>30423281
He gifts us with green, and while his initial outing wasn't very good, he's improving over time.

And even mediocre green is better than autistic shitfits
>>
>>30423360
I'd say 3 is the ideal number of mares.
Not so big that any of your mares aren't getting sex regularly, but large enough that if one is pregnant, even if another gets injured/disabled/predisposed, you still have one mare who can help support/protect the family.

(I am considering both a normal herd with an RGR stallion, and a herd with an anon in this search for the ideal number of females per herd.)
>>
>>30423421
An autistic, short-bus-riding child could have understood what I said.
Clearly though, your mental powers are far inferior to such a specimen.
No surprise there, though.
>>
So how taboo would it be for Anon to herd with a mare and her daughter?

Like say Anon hooked up with Derpy and Dinky (assuming Dinky is of legal age). Would others view it as creepy or would it be seen as a normal kind of thing?
>>
>>30423471
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30423473
I think The Xenophile's Guide to Equestria covered that. I recommend reading it even if you found Xenophilia meh. It's pretty much all 100% worldbuilding written as a guidebook.
>>
>>30423471
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>30423494
got a link?
>>
>>30423473
As long as the daughter in question isn't blood related to the herd stallion, it should be fine, though there may be some raised eyebrows if the daughter didn't have some independent time before herding.
>>
>>30423473
If her daughter isn't his, none.
If she is yours? Minor. Like, daughteru gets teased by people for it tier.
>>
File: maud_chan_by_divided_s-d7a9xgo.png (325KB, 434x609px) Image search: [Google]
maud_chan_by_divided_s-d7a9xgo.png
325KB, 434x609px
>>30423499
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/57315/the-xenophiles-guide-to-equestria

Bear in mind, it still relies on you having read Xenophilia first in most chapters as Lero is their first confirmed alien. However, I picked out the chapter in question (herd dynamics and more) and it doesn't require you to have read the first story to get all of it.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/57315/21/the-xenophiles-guide-to-equestria/herds
>>
File: Fluttercry.jpg (218KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttercry.jpg
218KB, 600x563px
>>30423444
>"*Sniff* A-anon. Why are you so ashamed of me that you won't even accept another mare into the herd to help me? I feel so alone without herdsisters to help support our family, and share my love with."

>TFW your such a monster you won't make butterhush a happy mare with a normal happy herd family.
>>
>>30423505
>>30423508
I ask because I was thinking of writing a story where Anon shows up and immediately guns for Derpy. All the other mares are confused because she is "damaged" so no stallion should want her. Being the daughter of a "damaged' mare makes it extremely hard for Ditzy to find a stallion so she ends up hooking up with Anon as well.
>>
>>30423309
Strangely enough, I almost *never* see human kids in a pone green, unless Anon *is* the kid.

Though they should probably be smol humans. halfway to being a halfling maybe. Mommy is a *little* pony after all, would only make sense for the offspring to be little too.
>>
>>30423555
Hmm. I always figured satyrs would be bigger than horses, but smaller than Anon. Like, 4 foot 10 for girls, 5 feet for boys, if Anon is a western average.
This could, of course, apply to ones that come out looking full human.
As well as ones who come out looking fully pony, they're all Big Mac and Fleur sized.
>>
File: 1481177059408.png (4MB, 2150x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1481177059408.png
4MB, 2150x1301px
>>30423580
>As well as ones who come out looking fully pony, they're all Big Mac and Fleur sized.
intradasting
>>
File: Hiroshima Survivor.jpg (109KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima Survivor.jpg
109KB, 1024x537px
>>30423555
Pokemon breeding physics, yo.
Species is whatever the mother is.
That way, you don't have some life-long-agony genetic dead end that'd look like a down-syndrome mongoloid fucked a hiroshima detonation survivor (pic related), or the mother doesn't get ripped in half while giving birth, or the mother and child don't both die due to the child leeching more nutrition from the mother than the mother's body can possibly absorb on a day-to-day basis.
>>
>>30423613
>Pokemon breeding physics, yo.
no

>Species is whatever the mother is.
no
>>
>>30423613
Nah, that shit's gay.
>>
What happens when you try to fertilize an pony (non-human) egg with human sperm and vice-versa?
>>
>>30423613
From a non-retarded, non-autistic point of view, pretty much this.
>>30423580
>>30423595
>come out looking fully pony, they're all Big Mac and Fleur sized.

This could go quite well, but it would still rip most mares in half. AJ, a saddle arabian, or an alicorn might be able to handle it, but poor flutters/rara/dash would still be almost certain to get ripped apart and bleed out while giving birth if the foals were that size.
>>
>>30423580
>Big Mac is the result of a wandering human banging his and AJ's mom while she was already in a relationship with their dad.
>Fluer was the first child conceived from the human when he was secretly summoned into Equestria by her mother to "Strengthen the DeLys bloodline". After she was impregnated the human decided to travel this new world rather than be sent home.
>Its been twenty years since then and Fluer is searching all over equestria for other children of the wanderer.
>She is hoping to find the man that is her true father so she can get questions that she has had for many years answered.
>>
File: 1495924650119.jpg (38KB, 417x611px) Image search: [Google]
1495924650119.jpg
38KB, 417x611px
>>30423623
>>30423632
>>
>>30423643
Anon and French pone road trip? That could be cool.
>>
>>30423650
the answer is still no
>>
>>30423613
>Species matches the mother
Nothing would make me happier than holding a small foal with nubby canines and a shared eye/hair color with me.
>>
>>30423643
>>30423657
Fund it.
>>
>>30423252
Dude, Griffins are literally a cross between some type of bird and some type of feline. You can even see that some of them are composed of different species of birds and felines than others.
>>
>>30423636
Ponies dont have eggs. They reproduce by budding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JIytOL-Q18
>>
>>30423668
You're still an autistic screechy motherfucker with your father's cock buried up your ass.

>>30423669
Hooray, someone who's not fucking retardedly autistic.
Having cute little soft fuzzy foals would be amazing.
>>
>>30423675
I'm jumping in this conversation so keep that in mind.

But that implies hundreds, if not thousands, of cats fucked birds instead of them magically being their own species somehow. And that's just dumb(er), is what I would say if not for the Movie with having that anthro cat and parrot pirate captain. Reeeeeee.
>>
File: full(2).png (26KB, 920x590px) Image search: [Google]
full(2).png
26KB, 920x590px
>>30423677
*blocks your path*
>>
>>30423694
It's magic, get used to it bitch.
>>
>>30423677
>Uneducated
>This place place is retarded with teenage assholes who don't know what they're talking about
I can see that.
>>
>>30423707
what
>>
File: 3a9.png (447KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
3a9.png
447KB, 720x528px
>>30423675
And you have ponies that are literally crossed with birds, ponies that are crossed with rhinos, ponies that are crossed with both, ponies crossed with bats, ponies crossed with seacreatures (shoo be doo), hell even ponies crossed with fucking BUGS.

And yet, ALL of those are races within their own species.
They aren't some half-breeds with other species, they're phenotypical alterations within the same species that allow specialized utilitarian use of their differing outward mutations.

But the key thing here:
NONE of them come from cross breeding a fucking beetle with a mini-horse.
>>
>>30423694
This guy gets it.
They're their own species, not something produced by mixing multiple species (and for good reason, because the show's creators aren't retarded autists).
>>
>>
>>30423731
Hey, maybe they've got some sort of large goliath beetle. You never know, some ponies could be into oviposition...
>>
>>30423701
but what about twilights parents?

surely even if this was before we saw dashes parents or the cake twins or flurry or diamond tiara and her parents, the "target audience" would obviate that llineof thought, or am i missing some context
>>
>>30423754
This was all the way back in Season 1 when Lauren Faust ran the show. This must have been before we even saw Twilight's parents. Really early in the series. Season 1 didn't air all it's episodes in one day after all.
>>
>>30423751
Virtually all cross-species half-breeds are sterile (something like 99.999~% IIRC).
There would have to be an INSANE number of mares and stallions all running around fucking this shit non-stop to support the populations of said offshoots.
Pony foals would be virtually non-existent if these aren't their own species instead of half/half mixed breeds as the autists are trying to shoehorn/REEEEEE into existence with sheer force of stupidity.
>>
>>30423778
>Virtually all cross-species half-breeds are sterile (something like 99.999~% IIRC).
I fucking hate using this argument but,
Magic!
>>
>>30423775
I actually read that about a day after it was posted.
It happened some time around S1 E6 or E8 I think.

But yeah, it was LONG before we saw anyone but background ponies, the M6, and celly/lulu.
>>
so apparently images are down because gookmoot is a faggot

>>30423787
also this

>>30423778
quit yer bitching already
>>
So if it isn't obvious from the way this guy keep basically shouting "REEEE I DON'T LIKE THING AND YOU'RE AN AUTISTIC RETARD IF YOU LIKE IT", he's likely trying to fight, or otherwise unwilling or unable to have a civil conversation or allow people to enjoy things he doesn't.

At any rate, he's not worth acknowledging further.
>>
>>30423791
>so apparently images are down because gookmoot is a faggot
God, how can one man be so much of a fuckup?
>>
>>30423623
>>30423632
If this isn't a samefag we have a problem.
>>
>>30423811
two nukes werent enough
>>
>>30423787
If that were the case, we'd be seeing EVERY sort of retarded crossbreed.
>Freaky blind mare fucks a cocatrice.
>BAM!
>One week later and half chicken-lizard Medusa ponies have decimated Equestrian civilization killing/suspending everything that's not a chicken-lizard medusa pony.
>>
>>30423818
or

its magic
>>
>>30423818
>half chicken-lizard Medusa
Just you wait 'till next season, when they've got to come up with their next villain.
>>
>>30423801
It's just two autists REEEEEing at eachother.
(But the pro-satyr one is the one who instigated this whole thing from the start, so he bears the majority of the blame.)
>>
>>30423831
Just pretend I posted a satyr with this post.
>>
>>30423844
Really? A fucking devil's threesome with Anon's batplane satyr son?
>>
>>30423831
I joined in the argument when the other faggot said that Griffins were completely different from Satyrs.
>>
File: 1402344564324.png (191KB, 624x849px) Image search: [Google]
1402344564324.png
191KB, 624x849px
>>30423844
I gotchu
>>
>>30423844
Whoa, dude! Too lewd!
Only in rgre could a guy get away with anything like that.
But you still have to take responsibility.
>>
>>30423871
I like her. What is her name?
>>
>images immediately go back down again
EPIN
>>
>>30423886
That's Dawn, Sunbutt's pussyfruit.
Given that Equestria is probably Enatic-Cognatic, especially in rgre, she's probably the heir apparent to the throne if something happened to the sisters, despite having an older brother.
>>
File: 1390608055562.png (221KB, 570x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1390608055562.png
221KB, 570x1500px
>>30423886
Dawn, of course. Posting superior long flowing hair Dawn.
>>
I want mares arguing about weather or not cuntstallion is gay
>>
>>30424074
Well which one do you want us to argue about? the weather or that cuntstallions aren't gay?
>>
File: why_not_both.jpg (19KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
why_not_both.jpg
19KB, 400x389px
>>30424075
>>
>>30424207
When it's cloudy or dark out, cuntstallions are not gay.
You can barely see the cunt.
>>
We satyr general now?
>>
>>30424304
/Satyr EQG/
>>
>>30421356
Kind of like a small, cheap, battery operated toy. Or a hot taser.
>>
>>30421356
Smells like the destruction of your lungs. Seriously though, Ozone will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>30424304
No, its just summer shitposting a mods not doing their jobs.
>>
>>30421377
JUSTICE
U
S
T
I
C
E
>>
>>30424304
No, people are just to lazy to properly thread police.
>>
>>30424345
It is the only truth in the world.
>>
>>30423281
I recognize you now. You were whining about the exact same thing in the neet pone thread. Would you do me a huge favor and put on a trip so I can filter out your posts? There's already too much bullshit in this thread without having to deal with a no talent little shit like you pretending to be some kind of thread mouthpiece.
>>
>>30423811
>"Oh no! Images down, no picture for you! But, maybe you wan buy 4chan pass? Good plice for you! Onry 10 dollah! Oh no? Ha ha, you too good at haggering for me! Maybe fo ninety-nine! Good deal fo you!"
>>
File: 1493777418943.gif (565KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1493777418943.gif
565KB, 246x205px
>>30424416
If he tried that, 4chan would die overnight.
And that's the type of shit he would pull...
>>
>>30424419
>>30424416
Anyone else remember the post stopper he pulled earlier this year? I member.
>>
>>30424428
>post stopper
Hm? Is that literal, or figurative?
>>
>>30424435
Literal, he stopped all posting for everyone that wasn't a gold member or had the pass. Lasted for about 6 hours I think.
>>
>>30424440
Oh my god, he is a bigger jew than most jews. We need to put this site out of it's misery.
>>
>>30424457
.......why not just remove the Gook and Gook enablers?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 220x219px
>All this satyr cancer
You guys would fuck your own children, goddammit that's awful.
>>
>>30424625
This. Now we're back to Doug on /mlp/!
>>
>>30424470
Because somebody has to be in charge. If you just kill the yellow nigger, the site goes into probate (?) while a judge and a pile of lawyers try to figure out who gets what, plus Japan gets involved because he ripped off a bunch of users over there before he fled for greener pastures. Believe me, I've considered murdering that tiny sack of shit, but it would ultimately cause more problems than it would solve. Now when the show ends, the fandom dies, and the board closes? That's a different story all together. But considering that I'll probably leave 4chan when that happens, who knows?
>>
>>30424625
There is a not insignificant overlap between /RGRE/ and /Incest/ threads. Probably because several of our more prominent writefags in the past (Frosty and Pluggo and probably others) liked to combine the two.
>>
> Be Rag Time, waiter at the Sunrise Diner in Canterlot
> You could be generously described as a big ol healthy colt, but you get by with friendliness and the tips are good
> The door rings in the quiet hour before the morning rush
> In walks Octavia, who climbs up onto a seat by the counter
> She's looking more tired than usual, and something about her...
> You bring a mug of coffee and smile
"Mornin', Tavia. Haven't seen you around these past couple of days, how ya been?"
> She looks up as you set the mug before her
> "Good morning, Rag. I... it's been complicated."
> You give her a half smile, and lean on the counter
"I might not be a beauty king, but I am pretty good at listening."
> Octavia straightens up slightly, takes a sip of her coffee, and tells you all about it

> Be Octavia, wrung out after the orchestra concert
>>
>>30424906
> It doesn't help your mood any to see the coltfriends of some of your colleagues whisk them away with coltishly giggles and whimsy
> You pack up your cello and head back to your apartment
> It's silent, back home
> You set your case by the door, and walk to the bedroom
> You spend a solid minute staring at your empty, cold bed
> You need a drink

> The bar is filled with the chatter of ponies, and you let it wash over you
> After the first shot of whiskey, you are halfway to feeling better
> That's when you see him
> A slender hornless Minotaur stallion, sharply dressed, decadently leaning against the bar and nursing his drink
> Maybe it was the whiskey talking
> Maybe it was the ache between your legs
> But you trotted right over, and gave him a smile
"What's a colt like you doing in a mare like me? I mean-"
> He gives you a warm smile and you feel unaccountably clever
> Something about his eyes makes you think he sees right through you
> When he does speak, it's with a velvety baritone voice
> "If you want me to go with you, that's alright with me. I'm a long way from home and going nowhere, and right now?"
> He knocks back his drink
> "Anywhere's a better place to be."

> It feels like a dream, bringing him back to your apartment
> You feel self-conscious about how small and bare it is, but you can tell he doesn't see it
> He just goes directly to your bedroom, shedding clothes as he does
> You follow, heart in your throat as he bares the lines of his body to you, one by one
> The moonlight shines softly on his skin as he lays back in your bed, a welcoming smile on his face
> You climb up over him, gazing at what you had only fantasized about before
> You start off slow, just gently kissing him and stroking his chest
> But he pulls your flanks down, his stallionhood hot against your lower lips
> "Make love to me, filly."
> And you do, oh how you do

> You wake up the next morning, bright and early
>>
>>30424907
> You spend a long time gazing at his sleeping face, and the supple planes of his chest
> It was real!
> You have a hot stallion in your bed!
> He had sex with you!
> You grin at the memories, and give him a peck on the lips
> He doesn't wake, even when your stomach growls
> You give him a kiss on the cheek, and slip out of bed to go buy some breakfast for the two of you

> You come back to your apartment with a stack of steaming pancakes in a box, and set the table for two
> When everything is ready, you go back to your room
> Only to find it empty
> On the dresser, you see the note he left
> It simply said, "It's time I moved on."
> You crumple then and there, tears leaking from your eyes
> You had hoped...
> But no, not with a plain mare like you

> By the time you are done telling Rag Time your story, the colt is wiping away tears
> He speaks with a sigh
> "I wish I was handsome, or that you were halfway blind, or that I wasn't so damn fat. I wish you would come with me, when I leave for home. Because we know too much about being alone."
> You spend a long minute just looking at him, feeling the hollow in your heart fill a little
> You reach out and hold his hoof, and give him a half-grin
"I will go with you. It sounds like a better place to be, and goodness knows we could both stand to be less lonely."
>>
>>30424911
The end.

Just a little something inspired by a song.
>>
>>30423882
>>30423853
>>30424751
it just seems particularly odd that satyrs and incest got paired up. it doesn't even make sense really for a fantastical hybrid race to all of a sudden be so strongly centered around having sex with their own family members, it's almost as if the out-of-control fetishposting real fetishposting, since incest is a specific sexual fetish in their threads and copycats among their writefags have inexorably bound the two. it's kinda sad, really.
>>
>>30424912
That's sweet. Thanks for sharing it.
>>
File: 1497307806966.jpg (280KB, 831x745px) Image search: [Google]
1497307806966.jpg
280KB, 831x745px
>>30423360
I'd go for 2
>>
>>30424911
For a second I thought this was connected with this
>>30423643
The final scene I picture anon on the street with fallout wanderer music on background and Octavia playing "the only fire I want to start, is the fire in your heart"
>>
File: punchable.png (188KB, 1070x1004px) Image search: [Google]
punchable.png
188KB, 1070x1004px
>>30423433
>other mares calling you names for not forcing your waifu to share you
That sounds like a perfect excuse to smack a bitch.
>>
File: 1498733581589.png (85KB, 228x301px) Image search: [Google]
1498733581589.png
85KB, 228x301px
>>30423669
>getting affectionately nuzzled by a freshly baked mother while holding your adorable, if unusually large foal
Would.
>>
>>30424968
Because the main draw about satyrs is that they're supposed to be the readers family, if not their kids specifically.

And when family is the default direction of a thread, incest is a natural path to follow when it's lewd time.
"I love my daughter." becomes "I love my daughter biblically."
>>
>>30425206

UNF

Sauce?
>>
>>30423285

>that t-shirt
>those tits

I need the name of this one for reasons
>>
>>30425376
Desirae, she's Harshwhinny's kid.
>>
>>30423285
> I <3 CANADA
Why do I remember this being the real shirt?
>>
>>30425386

That is a very unprofessional looking child for something that came from Harshwhinny.
>>
>>30425222
I wonder what goes through the mind of a part human foal? To them, mom looks just like them, and that's normal. Then dad, and they KNOW it's dad on an instinctual level, is this absolutely giant biped. The soft and nurturing parent is twice the size and probably a noticeable amount stronger than the breadwinner. What would they think?
>>
>>30425416
She's pretty laid back.
>>
>>30423335
I especially love this.

Satyrs and Minotaurs come from mythology, and fit in with the show's fantasy/mythological aesthetics.

In reality, however, if cross-species fertilisation were to take place, it'd be like Ligers and other hybrids.

There wouldn't be centaurs or satyrs as they're defined by the Satyr threads (perfect human torso with horns or something, and bipedal hooves): what we'd get is probably human-stature ponies or ponies with human features, such as internal organs, musculature.

This would also affect behaviour, both due to psychological and biochemical reasons, meaning they wouldn't act like either a pony or a human on a base-level.

Then again, fucking magic.
>>
>>30425423
I don't think a foal would think negatively of their parents from the get go. Any baby-level fears or doubts probably fade when they're finally in dad's arms. Its hard to feel in danger when one of the beings who gave you life and loves you unconditionally holds you close. I'd feel real safe with the knowledge that the nurturing parent in my life can fuck shit up if needed desu.
>>
>>30425457
>This would also affect behaviour, both due to psychological and biochemical reasons, meaning they wouldn't act like either a pony or a human on a base-level.

This would be neat to see. What would the thought process of a pony-human hybrid be like?
>>
>>30425512
>humans want to and will fuck anything
>ponies like hugs and other physical contact.
>Crossbreeds are notourious cuddlesluts.
>>
File: l-lewd.jpg (114KB, 512x546px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.jpg
114KB, 512x546px
>>30425348
https://derpibooru.org/1254654
>>
>>30425512
Well, I'm unsure of pony behaviours, but humans still run on a monkey/chimp/ape OS: it's just we run the Windows 10 version of it than the 3.1 version used in nature in our wetware.

I suppose the quick and dirty method would be to tack on human behaviours into pony behaviour, if you don't understand pony/horse behaviour in-depth enough (like me) to create a proper blend.

Subtly liking meat more, more tribal-minded (tribalism, we humans do it even on instinct), deferring to a group leader, often being more rebellious, etcetera.
>>
>>30425614
Humans are a lot like bonobos, so a true hybrid not having a season like a pony but being sexually active all the time would be possible.

Or, for example, hybrid mares do have seasons like regular ponies, but are sexually active/driven all year round, like us apes -- they just can't get knocked up, if a hybrid has something they themselves can breed with.

That would have some interesting sociological effects in RGRE, heh.
>>
>>30425620

Thanx a lot, Anon. You're a good guy.
>>
File: 1495218639183.png (222KB, 355x419px) Image search: [Google]
1495218639183.png
222KB, 355x419px
>>30425614
>Crossbreeds are notourious cuddlesluts.
>The moment your daughters can walk, you begin waking up every night to them cuddling you a little too sensually.
Eventually, you'll need to build a new room onto the house that's basically just one giant bed.
>>
>>30425688
>Like cats, your children will rub up against your legs and want to be picked up.
>In the herd bed, they're practically glued to your side.
>You don't mind really. In fact, it's adorable that your kids want to be around you so much.
>When they get older and start school, the attachment issues become apparent.
>It's the human tribalism part of their brain going haywire and telling them to cling to the only other human around.
>Turns out having unique children is not without unique issues.
>>
>>30425790
I want to be the husband that a weary Harshwhinny looks forward to seeing after a rough day at work.
>>
>>30425751
Your boys are a lot like you, and inherit your normal human man xenophilia, becoming popular and forming phat herds of girls who like a chill, unforcidly marish colt.

Your girls, however, are all daddies fillies, unable to find much attraction in inhuman faces, and unwilling to suffer the WHIMSY of a normal colt.

And you have a LOT of kids.
>>
>>30425841
>Mares in the office comment that Harshwhinny looks years younger after being married and joke that it's usually the opposite.
>With a perfectly straight face, Harshwhinny replies "Most husbands arent low maintenance and put out almost every night."
>No one can figure out if she's serious or not.
>>
>>30425841
All those foals and colts you've given her.
>>
>>30425951
I dunno. Harsh seems like a mom who would stop around 2 or 3. She does seem like an older mare as well, so she may not want to push her luck with the amount of healthy foals she can produce.
>>
>>30425978
But I agree.
>>
File: hellfire.png (317KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire.png
317KB, 800x800px
>>30425678
It would be a criminal offence not to sauce that pic. Barely legal trainee Spitfire does things to my body.
I want to do things to her body though.
>>
>>30421723
Liked it
>>
>>30420792
Green about Dash
It's EqG Dash

D R O P P E D
D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>30425867
this sounds absolutely adorable
>>
File: 1492705590913.jpg (41KB, 499x538px) Image search: [Google]
1492705590913.jpg
41KB, 499x538px
>>30426157
More Page Anon or any other pony green cannot come soon enough.
I'm tired of having half of his posts filtered and scrolling past the remaining ones.
>>
File: IMG_2589.jpg (196KB, 1242x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
196KB, 1242x1031px
>>30422948
Than your helping both your sister and your mister
>>
>>30425867
>the boys inherit your xenophila
>they bring home dragons, changelings, gryphons, buffalo, yaks, etc.
>chill burst introducing his wendigo marefriend made hearthswarming a bit awkward, but the ice sculptures she made for everyone smoothed things over.
>>
>>30426263
I'd like more about that green where Celestia crashed into Anon's porch, going on about marriage.

His story about the human king and his entourage in Canterlot doesn't really do it for me, personally.
>>
File: 1396955505191.png (717KB, 901x885px) Image search: [Google]
1396955505191.png
717KB, 901x885px
>>30426271
FUG
>>
>>30426283
Oh, I forgot about the Celestia one. I thought he said he wasn't going to continue it.
>>
>>30426319
Yeah, I know. Which kinda sucks, 'cause I think it's far more interesting.
>>
File: IMG_2565.png (476KB, 1000x1553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2565.png
476KB, 1000x1553px
>>30426317
You like?
>>
>>30426271
>>30426317
>>30426408
>no hooves
>>
File: 1490313006418.png (181KB, 1280x676px) Image search: [Google]
1490313006418.png
181KB, 1280x676px
>>30426508
>>
File: 1469305157202.png (11KB, 434x572px) Image search: [Google]
1469305157202.png
11KB, 434x572px
>>30426521
the butteriest of breeding hips
>>
>>30426276
>they bring home dragons, changelings, gryphons, buffalo, yaks, etc.
>wendingo marefriend
Sonfus makin' dad proud.
>>
>>30426538
didn't know morbidly obese meant 'breeding hips' now
>>
File: KISSU.jpg (2MB, 2400x3280px) Image search: [Google]
KISSU.jpg
2MB, 2400x3280px
>>30426276
They're going to melt.
>>
File: 1483563567788.jpg (508KB, 2560x2143px) Image search: [Google]
1483563567788.jpg
508KB, 2560x2143px
>>30426042
>Spitfire is secretly into gentle maledom.
>Being a captain of a elite guard unit and a celeb means she has to take charge all the time for everything.
>It gets old fast.
>Behind closed doors though, she surrenders herself to you, letting you do what you will to her.
>After the first few nervous days, you get into the swing of it, but it all ends up being loving anyway. (Not that Spitfire minds)
>Spits never knew how much she was going to enjoy the ease of being subservient for once.
>>
File: 1438789434621.png (2MB, 1920x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1438789434621.png
2MB, 1920x1199px
>>30426758
Absolutely perfect.
>>
File: 1455708315082.png (24KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455708315082.png
24KB, 1000x1000px
>>30426701
>When Anon gives his boys the birds and the bees talk, there are lengthy segments for the best way to please and dominate girls of very physically different species.
>>
>>30402032
I promised to do a thing
I hope you don't hate it.
>pastebin https://pastebin.com/u/PoppedAnon
>paste https://pastebin.com/wSBBJhvh

Fair warning, a tiny bet edgy at the start.
>>
File: marine_buddy-carry.jpg (252KB, 800x459px) Image search: [Google]
marine_buddy-carry.jpg
252KB, 800x459px
>>30426801
>You are Anon
>And this is the end
>After Hillary’s decisive victory over Donald Trump, and Britain voting to stay in the EU the world went to shit fast.
>Cold War II was easily one of the fastest, with China siding with American money and the Seoul blitz. Russia fell into the hardest economic depression it has ever faced since the end of the U.S.S.R. and bent the knee
>That wasn’t the issue.
>Actually none of that shit mattered.
>It wasn’t until Hillary shed her disguise and revealed herself as Queen of the lizard people that things started going downhill.
>All the shit you managed to catch overhearing news briefs and from your squad mates boiled down to /pol/ and Alex Jones being right all along.
>”Shit, nigga. Just be cool, you gon be alright man, just be cool, just be cool.”
>Doesn’t matter much now.
>”White people always doin stupid shit, all the goddamn time.”
Trip, nigga just go.
>”Shut up whiteboi, we getting you out of this shit, we’re goin home, we’re going to eat your mom’s nasty ass food, and I’m gonna fuck you up for your liberal ass use of ‘nigga’.”
>You laugh
>Pain from where one of your lungs used to be reminds you that laughter is going to be a bad thing for the rest of your life.
>All 3 minutes of it.
>There is a grunt of effort and a fresh burst of pain as your open wound meets dirty BDUs as Tripfag hoists you over in a fireman carry.
>”Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy na-”
>The sounds of gunfire and the hissing of fallen lizardmen become harder to hear.
>You focus on Tripfag’s panicked Christfagging instead of the inhuman battleground you’re leaving.
>Well if there is any time to hope there is something to make this hell worth it
Our fa-
>Fresh pain rips through your midsection
>”Ahh, fuck!”
>You topple to the earth once again, struggling to breathe as you face the sun.
Trip
>He grunts in reply, before groaning in pain.
>Fuck
You suck at rescuing people.
>>
>>30426827
>You laugh together, yours’ a wet wheeze, his with far too much gurgling.
>”I’d be better if your fatass laid off the fucking pies.”
>You both chuckle as much as your bodies allow.
>”Ay, Anon...”
Yeah TF?
>”We gon die, ain’t we.”
>It wasn’t a question, but you answer all the same.
Yeah, probably.
>”You think there is anything after this, or are we done?”
I didn’t really think about it. I just let you do your thing and was happy you didn’t bring out a rug when you did it.
>Each word is still a struggle, but the pain is gone.
>That would be a good sign if there weren’t so many holes in you right now.
>”Grandma said that you sleep until Jesus comes back and sets this shit straight.”
Sounds….nice.
>”Pray with me for a bit, I’m gonna try and save your heathen ass soul.”
Ok.
>”Our father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be- say it with me nigga.
Our father, who art in heaven.
>Every word is a battle, but this is your bro’s last request
>”-forever. Amen”
Amen.
>Your body is completely numb by now, the sounds around you are dull, and darkness hangs on the edges of your vision.
>”-ou was always my nigga, Anon”
>…
>You tried to reply, but your body didn’t have the air to.
>”-non, please ni-… -ot yet.”
>You stare at the sky, blue as always with the exception of the smoke.
>”-esus, pleas-… -e go first.”
>It is such a nice day.
>You feel yourself sigh, but you don’t feel any fresh air replace it.
>Darkness overtakes you.
>There is a bead of light in your vision.
>It grows and grows without any input from you, the bit panic you felt before is washed away by bliss.
>Then the light fades out.
>You feel cold.
>Very cold.
>…
>…
>>
>>30426859
>You feel warm
>Incredibly warm
>There is still no light, but the soothing warmth envelopes you in comfort.
>You hear some sounds but they are very muffled.
>You don’t know how long it has been, but you definitely remember your death.
>Is this what Tripfag was talking about.
>You feel comfy enough to sleep.
>So you do.
>You sleep as much as you can.
>You’re too comfy not to.
>After a while you figure that you’re not dead.
>It is hard to do so, and you can’t feel anything but the warmth properly. But you can move.
>You can’t move much, so you decide to sleep some more
>…
>When you awake you notice that you feel snug alongside nice and warm.
>This is frankly the best you’ve ever felt in your entire life.
>Lying in a warm bed on a cold day can’t even compare.
>Is this heaven
>Just a dark place of pure comfort.
>You silently thank Trip for saving your heathen soul.
>Moving is a lot easier too.
>You still can’t feel your hands, but your chest is in one solid piece.
>You stretch and prepare to sleep some more, but you forget about your snug barrier.
>It like everything else here is soft and warm.
>Soon afterword you feel a soft stroking on your side
>You hit the barrier again, harder this time and the stroking becomes more firm.
>Heaven confirmed
>You feel a small indentation like a large button
>You give a punch and feel another source of stroking, and go to sleep in a heaven made of warmth and headpats.
>>
File: 60-D-Preg.jpg (11KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
60-D-Preg.jpg
11KB, 400x331px
>>30426871
>Heaven has ended.
>Your snug haven is now so constricting that your every motion hits the barrier.
>The comforting warmth is greatly reduced.
>You are trapped, and now the barrier is squeezing against you from all angles.
>”-LATING”
>You are being pushed into a tighter area, you feel like your head is being crushed.
>You hear screaming muffled by your prison.
>For the first time since your death fear seizes your heart.
>You try to scream but there is no air in your lungs.
>Your whole body is in the churning hell now.
>Two points of pressure are felt on the top of your head before it pulls
>”We got a horn, keep pushing!”
>”Buckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuck”
>”I can see its face! You’re almost there Mysty!”
>You try to open your eyes only to be blinded by the bright lights around you.
>You feel absolutely frigid as you’re pulled free from the tunnel.
>You couch up some fluid that was in your lungs and take your first breath in ages.
>”It’s a colt, a healthy unicorn colt.”
>You’re set down on a warm surface.
>You barely understand what you’re hearing, but your first instinct is to run.
>Sadly your time being immobile makes the simple effort of standing an undertaking, but you’re up in a crawl in moments
>”Already on his hooves, look at how strong your baby brother is Page.”
>You chance opening your eyes again, the unfamiliar light forcing you to squint.
>All you see is a wall of Lime green fur that slowly dissipates to two nubs.
>You must be next to an animal some where.
>”Of course he is strong, fella came from my stock.”
>Some instinct takes over you and you walk to the nubs and plant your mouth on one.
>You drink deep of what can only be described as ambrosia.
>”See, didn’t need a lick of help.”
>”Our precious colt, do you have a name for him Mysterious?”
>Your eyes scan what can only be described as a hospital room, before closing again as you enjoy your first meal.
>”Yeah, Anonymous. Anonymous Letter”
>>
>>30426801
It's always a shame to see potential squandered.
>>
>>30426880
>You feel yourself falling asleep again, still drinking deep of the warm fluid.
That's it, just the prologue. I'll have some more around midnight
>>
>>30426911
At first I thought this was going to be a another bit of skim-over fimfic level stuff, then I read all of it and found myself pulled in.
>Inb4 reee tf

I want more.
>>
>>30426975
What counts as fimfic level stuff?
>>
>>30426774
>"...in summary, never go out into the badlands without a jar of peanut butter, a length of string and tearaway pants."
>"Dad, i appreciate the talk, but how do you know so much about so many about different species?"
>"Son, i love your mother passionately, your number of siblings should prove that."
>"Eww, dad!"
>"But before i came to equestria, lets just say i spent a majority of my time...'researching' xenobiology."
>"...I really didnt need these mental images dad."
>"Well your mom likes it when i-
>"WOW LOOK AT THE TIME LOVE YOU BYE DAD."

>>30426880
>>30426871
>>30426859
>>30426827
I liked your interpretation of pregnancy.
Christfag former nigger brother has potential for comedy if i'm getting the implication correctly.
Also nice way to keep "anon" but as a legitimate name.

>It wasn’t until Hillary shed her disguise and revealed herself as Queen of the lizard people that things started going downhill.
Kek
>>
>>30426980
Anything we don't like.
>>
File: 1464240527822.gif (573KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1464240527822.gif
573KB, 267x199px
>>30426911
>>
>>30426981
Seems like nice guy. Maybe he reincarnates as a zebra. Who does not rhyme anything.
>>
>>30426871
>>You silently thank Trip for saving your heathen soul.
I laughed. 10/10
>>
File: 1481423849914.png (54KB, 416x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481423849914.png
54KB, 416x405px
>>30426911
I AM INTEREST.
>>
>>30426911
Holy shit, what a strong start.
>>
>>30426880
>colt
>unicorn instead of earthpony
Most writefags from anonfilly should learn from you.
>>
File: IMG_9271.png (258KB, 347x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9271.png
258KB, 347x600px
Rgre bitches
Sexist dworf fortress with bitch tits
>>
>Be Unknown
"Get back here, Moondancer!"
>"No!"
"Get the fuck back here you pain in the ass little horse!"
>"Buck off!"
>Be having a bad day
>And this wasn't just any normal, regular bad day
>You didn't have to deal with guys wanting a transfer back to horseland
>Or guys that were trying to steal an already taken girl from another unsuspecting guy
>Or making sure you didn't have a fifty-man harem shitshow like with Princess Luna
>It wasn't even the kind of shitty day where the main boss man was giving you shit about your numbers
>...
>It wasn't your fucking fault that you numbers were lower than everyone else's anyway!
>Your guys got sent to this portal FIVE MONTHS after everyone was already getting fucking footholds all over Equestria!
>And EVEN THEN you had the third highest success rate for companionship out of anyone else!
>Fucking politicking nohooves hating cocksuckers...
>Anyway, this day was particularly bad because a code blue had up and dropped into your lap
>A little horse, somehow using the same magic that kept you and all of the other guys from turning into horses or whatever this world's magic would turn you into, had snuck through the portal
>And not only did she sneak through the portal, she had done it in broad daylight, and was proceeding to run around like it was perfectly normal for a three foot tall talking unicorn to be out and about
>And to top ALL of that off it was fucking Moondancer
>The pain in the as little horse that kept trying to poke her nose around in the whole invasion thing you were doing
>...
>Well, not invasion REALLY...
>You don't think it was at least...
>More like you all coming in to make a bunch of superior subspecies of a whole bunch of different races...
>It was complicated
>And you weren't even in the thinking part of this shitshow anyways...
>But fuck that
>>
>>30427394
>More like you all coming in to make a bunch of superior subspecies of a whole bunch of different races...
My man.
Domination by assimilation.
>>
>>30427413
Did SiM flop over again or why do we get so many domination things now?
>>
>>30427425
As far as i know, SiM has been dead for a few months.
>>
>>30427425
> So many domination things
Considering how hard some anons raged at the mere idea of petty mind control, and generally refuse to be the passive party in a seduction scenario, I'd say a portion of RGRE anons really like the idea of maledom.
>>
File: 1497483289590.jpg (244KB, 761x738px) Image search: [Google]
1497483289590.jpg
244KB, 761x738px
>>30427394
>You had a little horse to catch
>And you weren't very happy about it
"Moony, I swear to god if you don't stop running I'm gonna let this world's police cat--"
>"I'm not leaving until I find out what's going on!"
"We already told you were we--"
>"No! I'm not listening to your horse apple lies! You might have everypony else fooled but I know better! I'm going to find out what's really going on and save Equestria from all of you!"
>You swung your net, trying to capture the unicorn, only for her to jump out of the way at the last moment
>For a sweaty nerd, Moondancer could run like a gryphon running from the poince...
>You cursed, tossing your net away and making a dive at her
"Getthefuckoverhere!"
>Moondancer let out a yelp as you managed to grab her tail
>The tip of her horn glowed, and before you could yank her backward she disappeared with a pop
"Fuckin--omph!"
>You hit the ground hard, getting a mouthful of grass for your troubles and the wind knocked out of you
>Still though, you leapt back to your feet, looking all around you
>You needed to get the unicorn back through the portal quick
>It might have been easy bringing over a couple hundred guys over here, but at least they were human
>If the wrong person saw Moondancer, or someone took a picture and that picture got online you'd have yourself a problem
>The secret-organization-that-takes-you-in-the-dead-of-night-and-tortures-you-for-information kind of problem
"Moon--"
>You coughed, spitting out grass as you tried to force air back into your lungs
"Moon..."
>You saw a flash of red and yellowish grey
>Your head whipped around to see the unicorn charging into the school
>A group of freshmen were watching her with wide eyes, their phones out
>FUCK!
>Though your lungs were still burning, you forced yourself to sprint after the mare
>Before you went inside the school, however, you made sure to grab all of the phones that were out and threw them to the ground, smashing them with your foot
>>
>>30424912
Nice little nugget of prose. Thanks.
>>
>>30427465
that is the natural state of things

literally the norm
>>
>>30427504
>The group of freshmen, of course, didn't take too kindly to this
>"HEY!" one of the girls snarled, getting in your face. "WHAT THE FUCK--OH!"
>Crouching down, you grabbed the girl by her jeans and heaved
>The girl let out a yelp as you lifted her over your shoulder and threw her onto her back
>Before any of her friends could so much as blink you were running again
"Don'ttellanyonewhatyoujustfuckingsaw!" you screamed over your shoulder before throwing open the backdoor of the school and racing through it
>Jumping down a flight of stairs you could see Moondancer racing toward the cafeteria, a piece of parchment and a quill floating beside her
>She was taking notes even as she ran
>The fucking dork...
"Moondancer! I swear to god, MOONDANCER!"
>You took off after the mare, your teeth bared
>Oh was she gonna GET IT when you fucking caught her...
>You had so much shit to do today without dealing with THIS!
"Moondancer!"
>The unicorn looked over her shoulder
>Seeing you, she picked up her speed, cutting into a hallway
>You ran after her, slamming against a row of lockers but managing to keep your feet
>Thankfully, this hallway seemed to be completely empty
>The only exit was the way the two of you had just come, so this little horse wasn't getting away from you this time, magic or not
>Moondancer, seeing this, spun around and tried to weave around you
>You, of course, were quick to block her escape, slowly closing the distance between you
"I swear if I see that horn of yours glowing I'm throwing you off the second floor," you growled
>Moondancer's muzzle scrunched up defiantly
>"I'm going to find out what's going on here," she cried."And when I find out what's going on I'll know what's going on in Equus!"
"There's nothing going on," you lied. "Everything's just a big coincidence, you're worrying about nothing, andgetthefuckoverhere!"
>You tried to lunge at the mare but she hopped backwards
>>
>>30427308
The general is called anonFILLY. I don't understand why this didn't cross your mind.
>>
>>30427697
And its terrible.
>>
>>30427671
>>"HEY!" one of the girls snarled, getting in your face. "WHAT THE FUCK--OH!"
>>Crouching down, you grabbed the girl by her jeans and heaved
>>The girl let out a yelp as you lifted her over your shoulder and threw her onto her back
top lel
>>
>>30427697
it did but its kinda stupid since they in general dont really object to colt stories and the only way the filly part ends up effecting anything is "I miss my dick" and in general they just have horrible redundancy
>>
>>30427641
I'm just saying, when a prompt says "what if waifu likes you even though you aren't perfectly attractive" and the immediate response is "what if I am perfectly attractive and seducing insecure waifu" it's a sign that some anons have a taste for being dominant in a relationship. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I'm just observing a common trait among a stable, if undefined demographic of RGRE anons. Said trait may explain why people post about teaching their sons to dominate dragons.
>>
>>30427751
yes anon
males tend to be dominant and aggressive
>>
>>30426911
I wasn't quite sure where this was going but I'm interested in seeing more.
>>
>>30427671
>"You're lying. You're all lying," she spat, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "I don't know exactly what you're doing but as Celestia as my witness I'm going to stop you."
"There's nothing to stop! Now will you quit running and let me--"
>"Oh my goodness. What do we have here?"
>You whipped around to see Ms. Rarity making her way toward you
>Goddammit...
>You bit back a curse, standing to your full height and fixing your shirt as best as you could
"Afternoon, Rarity
>Rarity, ignoring Moondancer completely, marched over toward you and cupped your face with her hands
>"Look at how worked up you've gotten yourself, Unknown dear," she said, tsking. "You're all sweaty, and mercy me LOOK at your hair!"
>You let out a sigh as the fashionista ran her fingers through your messy, sweat-soaked hair
>"No man should be in such a state! Come here, dear, let me save what parts of your image I can."
>You squirmed as Rarity fussed over you like a mother hen
"Come on, Rare. I appreciate you looking after me but--"
>"No butts, mister!" she interrupted, her bright blue eyes narrowed. "I can't stand the thought of a gentlemen like yourself walking out in public looking anything other than your best."
>Her chest puffed out and she frowned
>"Now, tell me what's gotten you in such a tizzy. I'll do everything in my power to help."
"You don't need to--"
>"You're correct, I don't need to," she said, giving your cheek a pat. "But I'm going to anyway, darling."
>...
>Fuck it
>Stepping away from the fussing fashionista, you turned around and pointed at Moondancer, who seemed to trying to hide in a locker
>Rarity blinked
>"Oh my goodness... That's one of those Equestrian ponies isn't it?"
"It is," you replied, pinching the bridge of your nose. "And I need to get her home before someone sees her. Unfortunately she seems against the idea."
>Moony, noticing that the two of you were looking at her, frowned
>>
>>30427641
Not actual hardcore BDSM maledom, no. That's why it's a fetish. Too many people these days associate some vague and minor stuff with male/femdom like it's the same thing beyond a borrowed name because booru tags are retarded.
>>
File: 1495548199079.png (195KB, 610x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495548199079.png
195KB, 610x900px
>>30427809
hhnggg fussy and affectionate rarity
>>
File: F5F5F5F5.gif (81KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
F5F5F5F5.gif
81KB, 300x227px
>>
>>30427809
>"I'm not going ANYWHERE until I get my answers!" she said, puffing her cheeks out
"There's NOTHING going on you pain in the ass," you said, closing your eyes.
>Moondancer looked over at Rarity
>"Don't listen to S001-74. He's lying, as are all of the other humans that came through the portal."
>Rarity raised an eyebrow
>"S001-74?"
"Moondancer here gives everyone a code name or something," you explained, feeling a headache coming on
>"It's not a code name, I'm simply categorizing you all in the most efficient way possible."
"We all have names, you know."
>"Yes, but most of you have similar names. If what you call yourselves are even your real names to begin with."
>You groaned
>Oh, you were gonna KILL this horse...
>Rarity, with a small, frown on her face, took a step toward the unicorn
>"Ms. Moondancer was it? I don't think I very much care for what you're insinuating." she said, crossing her arms. "The young men I've met have been nothing but complete gentlemen."
>"That's nothing but a lie," Moondancer insisted. "They're just trying to--"
>"They're trying nothing dear," Rarity interrupted. "These men have made a lot of young ladies here very happy, and I won't have their honor called into question without very good reason."
>One of Rarity's small, soft, perfectly manicured hands grabbed your arm and pulled you toward her
>You, just wanting to lay down and take a nap, allowed her to wrap her arms around you and press your face into her ample bosom
>"Especially poor Unknown here. The dear runs himself ragged trying to make sure that everyone becomes comfortable with each other--without a word of thanks in most cases!"
>Moondancer's frown diminished
>"Ms..."
>"Rarity."
>"Yes, Ms. Rarity. I don't know what you think--"
>>
File: 1365405600643.png (169KB, 900x798px) Image search: [Google]
1365405600643.png
169KB, 900x798px
>>30427922
>you will never have your face pressed between Rarity's breasts
>>
File: 1486116548297.png (237KB, 567x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486116548297.png
237KB, 567x600px
>>30427922
>Sundown
UNF
>>
>>30427922
>>30427922
>>One of Rarity's small, soft, perfectly manicured hands grabbed your arm and pulled you toward her
>>You, just wanting to lay down and take a nap, allowed her to wrap her arms around you and press your face into her ample bosom
>pic
UNF
>>
File: 1452905829061.jpg (132KB, 825x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1452905829061.jpg
132KB, 825x1117px
>>30427922
>>30427963
>>30428005
I think we all know what she's really after.
>>
>>30427922
>"Ms. Moondancer, while I don't consider myself a violent woman I shan't listen to your wild accusations any further," Rarity said, glaring at the unicorn as she rocked you back and forth. "This poor boy here only wants to make sure you're safe and you're giving him a hard time over nothing. And if you saw one more word slandering him we shall have more than words."
>"I'm trying to find out what's going on!" Moondancer said, stomping a hoof. "And I'm not going to let that one stop me!"
"If I don't stop you someone's gonna post a picture of you on facebook and you'll spend the rest of your life being dissected," you said, your voice muffled
>"Then that's the price I'm will to pay to save ponykind," the unicorn replied, eyes narrowing down to slits
>Jesus Christ...
>What were you going to do with this horse?
>You let out another sigh as Rarity began to run a hand through your hair
>"...Ms. Moondancer, I believe that I may have a solution."
>Moondancer perked up
>"Oh?"
>"I believe that you just wish to speak with a few girls and record some things, yes?"
>"I'd like to do a few more things than that but that'll be the majority of what I want to do," Moondancer said with a nod
>Rarity smiled
>"Excellent. Even though I nor poor Unknown care for the way you treat gentlemen I'm sure Unknown would allow you to speak to a few students before taking you back home."
>You tried to lift your head from Rarity's breasts
"I can't. I need to get her home before--"
>"Over the past two years this school's seen everything from demons and fish monsters, dear," Rarity said, pushing your face back down. "I'd like to think that we are discreet when we wish to be."
>Moondancer looked behind her before looking back at the fashionista
>"I don't want to have one of THEM following me everywhere I go," she said stubbornly
>>
>>30420714
>Have both Rarity and Rainbow.
>The mareliest mare and the coltiest mare. All nice and balanced.
>Makes for some serious entertainment sometimes.
>>
>>30428031
Rainbow is a contender but clearly Appul is the mareliest of the Mane 6.
>>
>>30428023
>"I don't want to have one of ((((THEM)))) following me everywhere I go," she said stubbornly
FIFY
>>
>>30428037
>>30428031
>Years later in a surprising twist, Rarity ends up being the responsible and more strict mom, while Rainbow/Applejack quickly melts when exposed to puppy eyes.
>>
>>30428079
My heart
>>
File: 1497664739039.jpg (189KB, 1329x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1497664739039.jpg
189KB, 1329x2036px
>>30428023
>"Then I'd be happy to ask one of my friends to escort your impolite derriere around the school," Rarity said with sickening sweetness. "Would that be more agreeable to you?"
>Moondancer, though she didn't look convinced, nodded
>"Yes, it would... but I don't want to see a SINGLE human male."
>"Very good," Rarity said, pulling out her phone. "Now just let me make a phone call and we'll have you an escort."
>...
>You know, you should probably stop this...
>...
>Fuck it
>Rarity, keeping a tight grip of you, made her phone call, chatting to Pinkie Pie
>While she did that you pulled out your phone as well, shoot a text to every guy in school as best as you could saying what was going on
>Hopefully they'd be able to keep people from taking pictures
>A lot of the dumb fuckers could barely tie their shoes, so you weren't expecting too much, but you know what?
>FUCK it
>"If you'd be kind enough to make your way out of this hall and make your way toward the library Pinkie will be there to take you wherever you wish to go," Rarity said. "I'd take you there but I believe that I shall be busy soothing Unknown here."
>"Thank you for your help," Moondancer said with a bow of her head. "Because of your actions both of our worlds may yet be saved
>"Yes, I'm sure," the fashionista dryly replied, waving the mare away with a hand. "Now chop, chop, school will be over very soon."
>Giving you a glare, Moondancer quickly trotted past the two of you and out into the main lobby to do lord knows what
>Rarity watched her go, a small frown on her face
>"I can see why so many of you wished to come through the portal, dear,"she said nuzzling the top of your head. "I've never seen such a RUDE creature..."
"Thanks for the help, Rare. Really," you said, giving the girl a hug. "I appreciate it."
>"Oh, I was more than happy to help," Rarity replied
>For about a minute, the two of you just stood in that quiet, empty hallway hugging
>And it was... nice
>>
>>30428214
my soul
>>
>>30428214
Unf. We can never have enough Rarara.
>>
File: 1479065585051.png (356KB, 1109x897px) Image search: [Google]
1479065585051.png
356KB, 1109x897px
>>30428214
>So nice that you might have hugged the girl for a lot longer, if not for the fact that you still had a lot of shit to do
"Alright, thanks again for the help, but I really need to--"
>You tried to once again lift your face from Rarity's cleavage, only to have the fashionista force your head back where it was
>"Really need to nothing, dear," she said firmly. "I'm going to take you to the home ec room right this instant and make you presentable."
"But--"
>"AND when school is over, I'm going to have to insist that you come with me so that we might take a little tension out of these shoulders of yours."
>You tried to half-heartedly pull away as Rarity gave your shoulders a squeeze, tsking
"I still have a lot of stuff to do today."
>"I'm positive that whatever business you have can be delayed for another day. Now, I insist that you be taken to a spa, to a fine dinner so that you can get something to eat, and perhaps a movie if you'd be so inclined to indulge me...?
>You managed to pick your head up to see the fashionista looking down at you with a hopeful expression
>...
>FUCK. IT.
"...Fine. I'm not going to be happy about it though."
>Rarity giggled, giving you a quick peck on the cheek
>"You will by the time I'm done with you, my dear," she said sweetly. "I promise you that."
>>
>>30428340
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: hnnng.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>30428340
>>30428355
>>
File: 1487292026093.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487292026093.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>30428355
Lap you spoil us.
>>
File: HI ANON.png (399KB, 829x584px) Image search: [Google]
HI ANON.png
399KB, 829x584px
>>30428355
Riddle me this, riddle me that - you start a green in Equestria, then for the following dozen updates you continue it in nohoovesland. Now I don't want to be hasty, but I think you might have a severe case of shit taste.
>>
>>30428492
He'll be back to >hooves before long, either when inspiration for this fades, or new inspiration for poneland shenanigans appears
>>
>>30428492
Looks like someone doesn't appreciate gurl pussy.
>>
>>30428492
I think his current green about the guys storming nohoovesland is also partly a continuation of the conspiracy found in the hoovesland (see: https://pastebin.com/5rqLjC7A) though I could be wrong. In any case, I'm still enjoying it.
>>
File: 1383691266698.png (287KB, 560x669px) Image search: [Google]
1383691266698.png
287KB, 560x669px
>>30428340
YES.
>>
>>30420656
R E D D I T
S P A C I N G
>>
>>30426911
>anon is a pony

sorry bro, i can't do it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY
>>
>>30429072
>WE WAZ PRINCESSES AND SHEET
>>
File: IMG_9263.png (221KB, 347x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9263.png
221KB, 347x600px
>>30429072
Say no to the dirty nigger
Say yes to the loyal dog
>>
>>30429072
>Zebras are just an offshoot of the Earth pony tribe (same with donkeys)
>Alicorns are actually sorta part zebra as well technically, they just don't look it
>Unless they want to
>Luna gives herself some stripes when she visits Zebrica to make her seem more approachable/familiar

>Celestia wonders why she didn't think of that
>Then she remembers a long long time ago, the Canterlot ponies threw a fit about it the last time she went out in public with stripes
>>
File: Reeee_buck_blunt_weapons.webm (3MB, 709x200px) Image search: [Google]
Reeee_buck_blunt_weapons.webm
3MB, 709x200px
>>30429156
I love RGRE Celestia as an occasionally out of touch ladyknight.
>>
File: 1469569219850.png (266KB, 1280x434px) Image search: [Google]
1469569219850.png
266KB, 1280x434px
>>30428610
How can human females even compete?
>>
>>30429284
...well they exist, for one thing.
thats pretty hard to beat.
>>
File: 1495748449236.gif (482KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495748449236.gif
482KB, 499x360px
>>30429284
>that covered ponut

It's somehow a thousand times lewder.

On that note, I find it funny that the whole 'race domination' thing was done with Fluttershy both times. Butterflies in My Stomach for pony and LaP's recent greens featuring >no hooves.
>>
File: 14129344846597.png (250KB, 965x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14129344846597.png
250KB, 965x1024px
>>30429284
They can't.
>>
File: 1481491452288.jpg (2MB, 1280x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1481491452288.jpg
2MB, 1280x1467px
>>30429322
It's just something about covering just the crucial parts that both leaves a lot to imagination, and at the same time sends a clear message about intentions.

Makes it especially shameful that mares in RGRE would probably not bother with lingerie. Even if it would be rather interesting, with ponies being nude all the time and what not. You just can't quite tell if she is winking at you or not underneath there.
>>
File: apple ass.png (839KB, 463x667px) Image search: [Google]
apple ass.png
839KB, 463x667px
>>30420739
>Her pussy is held shut by dozen of ring piercings
>You can't even slip a finger inside
"How am I supposed to work with this on you"
>"You ain't, because I want in my butthole"

In the loving memory of -Fuchs-
>>
>>30429404
So that's where all the cake goes.
>>
>>30429404
These aren't human females though. They are human shaped ponies.
>>
>>30429516
~unf
Anal only mares a best. Even when it's time to breed, you just fuck her ass, then pull out, spread her, and cum on her vag.

So, is her winker free, pierced in a way so she can't wink, or maybe in a way so it can't retract?
Does she teach her daughters how to be a proper mare as well?
>>
File: Rejected_Prompt.webm (3MB, 730x303px) Image search: [Google]
Rejected_Prompt.webm
3MB, 730x303px
Man, doing laundry must fucking suck in Equestria. Before electricity it was basically a week long endeavor that you did bit by bit and batches by batches.

>Mend holes and tears first so that they don't get worse from scrubbing.
>Presoak the clothes to make scrubbing them later easier (they need to be soaked for one day)
>Remove stains with homemade grain alcohol and acids from fruits.
>Now for the actual wash and scrubbing in hot water.
>With a washboard and lye soap of course.
>Next, you'd likely boil the clothes to kill parasites but you could probably skip it in Equestria.
>If your white clothes start to look yellow you'd need to 'blue' them with indigo powder or some kind of whitening product.
>There may have been regular modern looking and functioning irons since season 1.
>If that's the case, you've been saved more tedium.
>If there aren't any of those on hand you'd have to manually heat one in a stove or pan.
>Since traditional irons lost heat fast you'd usually preheat more than one.
>Finally, leave them to hang dry and you know the rest.

Now maybe the show being anachronistic, especially after Season 1, as fuck would save you here. Otherwise you'd have to do this if you insist on wearing clothes everyday. Considering how lazy the average anon likely is with just machine laundry, it wouldn't surprise me if they would eventually just go around in boxer briefs every other day.
>>
File: Not wrong, just an asshole.png (219KB, 393x399px) Image search: [Google]
Not wrong, just an asshole.png
219KB, 393x399px
>>30423857
>said that Griffins were completely different from Satyrs.
Well... aren't they?
I mean, damn, you must be fucking LIT not to realize that a cat-bird is indeed NOT a pony-human.
So, how do I get in touch with your dealer? Because whatever you're smoking, I need to buy an ounce! (Or is it something stronger, perhaps sold by the gram?)

Back on topic though, so far Autist #2 hasn't been wrong in anything he's said, his logic is sound. He's just a total asshole about it.
>>
>>30430133
Doing dads clothes is one of the chores you dole out to your daughters.
Subtly encourage them to sniff them.
>>
>>30430138
Somewhere, lions are posting on an image board, and they're having a thread about their best eagle waifus when suddenly someone ruins it by posting griffon shit.
>>
>>30429404
>6ft vs 5ft11
>>
File: croped applejack rope.png (320KB, 391x521px) Image search: [Google]
croped applejack rope.png
320KB, 391x521px
>>30429880
Because of a story I saw here some threads ago ,I like to imagine that its so tight, her cunt cant open

Even her clit trapped unseen
>>
File: birbs_take_over.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
birbs_take_over.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>30430265
They're too busy reeeeing about >no talons
>>
>>30430298
Link, if you've got it?

Here, have a well trained Appledaughter in return.
https://derpibooru.org/712744
>>
>>30426911
Don't you dare stop writing faggot
>>
>>30430316
Here it is
>>
File: 1497495223990.png (840KB, 1424x4914px) Image search: [Google]
1497495223990.png
840KB, 1424x4914px
>>30430316
>>30430443
Shit
>>
>>30430450
All I can think about is THAT meme now.
>>
File: Reggie_shrug.png (312KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
Reggie_shrug.png
312KB, 425x320px
>>30430470
That's your fault
>>
>>30430450
Fun concept, shit horses.
>>
File: sad_cheeks.jpg (165KB, 909x840px) Image search: [Google]
sad_cheeks.jpg
165KB, 909x840px
>>30430587
>plural
>>
>>30427784
Aw shit, you're that I'M TOO DOMINANT TO BE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP autist, aren't you? How's the foreveralone neckbeard lifestyle treating you? Got any calluses on your hand yet? Or have you already transcended human sexuality?
>>
>>30430953
How the fuck do you get shit like that from "males are naturally more dominate"?
Are you legit autistic?
>>
>>30430966
>dominate
*dominant
Fuck.
>>
File: zXttxRaXk5yUM.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
zXttxRaXk5yUM.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>>30430953
Couldn't you have let it go? It was 8 hours ago. The thread was finally moving away from the autistic satyr argument.
>>
>>30430133
Back in the days when people weren't quite as hygenic, they often would just soak some clothes in scented water, wring them out, and hang them to dry.

This allowed them to wash clothes fairly quickly, refresh them enough that they didn't stink enough to smell (given the period's bathing habits no one would notice the virtually undetectable scent after becoming noseblind to weaker BO). This also removed the majority of the sweat that would stiffen clothes and make them uncomfortable to wear.
>>
>>30430978
I don't give a fuck about satyrs. I'm referencing that thread from a year or so ago where OP sperged out about being too "dominate" to be in a relationship with one of the fish girls or some shit. I swear to god this >>30430966
is the same guy. Dude goes completely apeshit any time someone even peripherally insinuates that maybe, just possibly, it might, perhaps, be a little bit okay to be in an equal relationship with a (shudder) real, live, girl.

Also he seems to have trouble differentiating between sexual domination and locking a bitch in the closet and beating her with a bag of oranges until she tells you what you want to hear. Little faggot ain't right, man.
>>
>>30431090
>I don't give a fuck about satyrs

I'm not saying you do. It means don't kick another hornet's nest after someone just kicked one.
>>
>>30431090
What are you even going on about?
>>
File: dominant.png (2MB, 1256x4369px) Image search: [Google]
dominant.png
2MB, 1256x4369px
>>30431123
I guess he thinks he found this guy.
>>
>>30431138
Then he's a retard, which doesn't surprise me since he has the exact same typing style as an actual retard.
>>
File: Smug RD.png (271KB, 650x627px) Image search: [Google]
Smug RD.png
271KB, 650x627px
>>30431090
>>30431105
Stop feeding the cancyr lovers.
Even providing a (You) or attention to these autists feeds their shit taste.

Instead, focus on something worth discussing.
Like how marely you'd make your waifus feel after talking them into joining you in your everfree hunting endeavors.

"I saw a chimera once!"
>"You saw a chimera... once? HAH! My herd and I KILLED one just last week. And our stallion ATE IT!"

>"While we're on the topic of cockatrice, they used to go after Applejack's pig friends out in their pen."
"Oh my! Even dragons are afraid of a cockatrice!"
>"Did you know that they use their prey's own natural mana pool against them to turn them to stone? My coltfriend doesn't have any magic of his own, so he's entirely immune. He says they're easy to catch, and taste like chicken."
>>
>>30431234
That gives me an idea
>Anon's waifu gets turned to stone by a cockatrice
>He must now go on an epic quest to turn her back to flesh and blood
>Or, just use her as a semi-living onahole
>>
>>30431234
I half expected the usual smug mom dash, thanks for being different.
>>
>>30431234
>Dash gets off on fucking a carnivore
>Is into to biting and clawing
>Roleplays being caught and being "devoured in every way"
>It gets out to her friends that she is into it
>She denies it and is embarrassed
>Rarity and Fluttershy decide they want in that herd
>>
File: 1498711863789.png (146KB, 227x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498711863789.png
146KB, 227x299px
>>30431250
>Anon grabs his waifu by the cheeks and looks deeply into her eyes.
>"Now you know how you make me feel honey - rock hard."
>She can't divorce him for that if she can't move.
>>
>>30431250
>Your friends are freaking out over your waifu being stone
>It would be lying to say that you are not worried but you have an idea
>After a trip to Rarities and then Twilight you return to the stone form of your beloved
>Moving the rest of your crying friends out of the way you run over and use the item that you acquired earlier
>A golden needle
>Your waifu instantly returns to normal
>All the ponies are confused
"I thought that might work. I saw it in a game once."
>>
>>30431250
>Mares everywhere super creeped out by the alien stallion who's mare friend got medusa'd by a cockatrice, and now uses her statue-like body as a sex toy.
>Especially since everypony has already informed him that she can still see and hear everything that happens around her, so she knows that he didn't even try to free her from her condition. He just said: "that only makes it hotter!"
>Princess Twilight managed to track down the cockatrice in question. He hid his (presumably ex, if she could speak or voice her opinion in any way) marefriend, and refused to tell the princess where he was keeping the 'body'."
>>
>>30431286
kek.
>>
>>30431234
>>30431267
The one about the chimera was supposed to be Dash. The one about the cockatrice was supposed to be Twilight.
>>
>>30431286
The princess(es?) refuse to put any real pressure on him on account of this just being a bout of "coltish whimsy", which all stallions are subject to and it's not their fault.
>>
File: 1459912044328.png (69KB, 242x203px) Image search: [Google]
1459912044328.png
69KB, 242x203px
>>30431267
>She really starts getting into the pred/prey play.
>You pin her to the bed after a struggle and keep your open mouth lightly biting Dash's throat. There, you can feel her pulse skyrocket through her jugular.
>Now wide open and defenseless, you take what you rightfully earned.
>Not even ten thrusts in, and she's screaming in ecstasy.
>You bite down just a little harder.
>Rainbow cums again before the first orgasm is even over.
>With you as the only exception, Rainbow swears that she'll take her unmarely fantasy of being forcefully bred by a predator to the grave.
>>
>>30431286
That's... A little bit fucked up, desu fampai.
>>
>>30431286
>>30431376
>Turns out anon's marefreind was into heavy bdsm and it was all her idea.
>>
File: 1424766089690.jpg (56KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
1424766089690.jpg
56KB, 680x986px
>>30431368
FUG

RIGHT IN DA BAGINA
>>
>>30431234
>>30431105
The dude I relied to wasn't talking about satyrs. I wasn't talking about satyrs. The only people talking about satyrs here are you two. You want the satyr conversation to stop? Then stop bringing it up. What I am taking about is this guy >>30430966, who I'm pretty sure is this guy >>30431138 (pic related), and judging by the amount of butthurt, also this guy >>30431177. Which, if I'm right, goes miles towards explaining the amount of daily autism in this endless summer of a thread.
>>
>>30431439
youre that rebbitor that likes to embed all his links directly into his posts right

fuck off
you shit up literally every thread you post in
>>
File: orangoutan.jpg (20KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
orangoutan.jpg
20KB, 480x273px
>>30431439
>I wasn't talking about satyrs

Wow. I don't know what to tell you. How are you this incapable of understanding? I know that, you fuck. All I said was we just had a shitstorm, don't create another one. I don't even care what it was about save for the fact that it was shitflinging. It doesn't mean they're related or that I ever said they were. I also stopped reading your post before the halfway point because that's a formatting mess. If you seriously don't get what's being said and continue to misunderstand this is the last reply you're getting. And fuck me for humoring you a third time.
>>
>>30431507
You're arguing with a literal autist, Anon. He's an actual autist, always failing to comprehend simple sentences or social cues.
>>
So wait, would mares still wear this type of getup? Or would it be stallions instead?
>>
File: 1497646470980.png (707KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497646470980.png
707KB, 750x750px
>>30431590
Of course mares would still wear that.
>>
>>30431596
Damn. I was about to write a Moonbutt 'crossdressing' as a maid.
>>
>>30431603
Could always have her wearing ill fitting, too tight butler attire made for stallions several sizes smaller than her.
>>
File: Luna.webm (3MB, 480x742px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.webm
3MB, 480x742px
>>30431590
All a matter of interpretation. If you want it to be more in line with what we see on the show they still wear recognizably female outfits, but they have different connotations.

>>30431603
You could have her wearing a butler outfit. Anon innocently picks it out for her because it looks sharp and he assumed with the whole reversed gender thing it would make sense.
>>
>>30431507
If you don't like getting called out because of someone else's post, then you should probably stay out of conversations that don't concern you.

>>30431519
You keep going on about social cues. Is that what you learned about today in your occupational therapy class? How to pretend to be normal so the scary people don't give you bad hugs in the bathroom anymore?

>>30431452

And you're the little nigger who has a

fucking panic attack whenever you see

double spaced text. How's this, lover?

You feeling triggered yet?

OH SHIT
OH SHIT NIGGER
IT'S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE SPACES
BETWEEN LINES!
IT'S TIME TO DRINK THE KOOL-AID!
>>
Shh, don't respond. Just hide his post and pretend he doesn't exist. It's better this way.
>>
>>30431590
No, clothes are the same. Dresses are the equivalent of a snappy business suit, whereas suits are the equivalent of a fancy dress.
>>
>>30429322
Link for the first story you mentioned?
>>
>>30431791
https://pastebin.com/9C9nCyXp

Second story on Googledoc. Don't be afraid to check those links first nex time.
>>
>>30426859
Too deep mang
>>
>>30429320
Well played good sir.
>>
>>30429284
By having more proportionate genitals. But then again, so do live action horses.
>>
>>30428340
Nice.
>>
>>30431234
4 (You)

>killing chimeras
>not fucking them pregnant.
>The chimera in the fire swamp is captured and convicted of banditry.
>Instead of prison, they're enrolled in Anon's controversial new rehabilitation program.
>Among other things, it involves forcing them to have a child and using their maternal instincts to mold them.
>By learning to work together with their herd prison sisters to take care of their bundles of joy, they're shaped into better people.
>>
>>30431590
>>30431596
>>30431617
> Different connotations

Prench maid uniform could be something like a guy wearing a speedo/short shorts while working as a poolboy for a cougar. In other words, a sexually agressive member of the fairer sex has employed someone more for the eye candy than for their cleaning proficiency.

So, if a mare like Luna is wearing the uniform, it is most likely a part of sexy roleplaying. Although, what if the princesses like to disguise themselves and spend some time working as an ordinary mare? It could start out as merely a change of pace, something that helps them stay grounded in the concerns of the common pony. But when they answer an ad for a housemaid, they experience the novelty of a stallion seducing them not for power, or wealth, or fame, but out of lust for their bodies.
>>
>>30431267
Sounds like she'd really be into gryphons.
>>
>>30423613
So all the genes of the father that make him distinct from the species of the mother vanish? Cool. This conveniently makes paternity testing impossible... unless you find the pony guy who knocked up your pony girlfriend.
Incidentally, does this mean humans and pokermans can interbreed? I wonder if Ash could generate a crapload of peakerchews this way.
>>
>>30432240
In equestria, magic exists.
In pokemon, they have several god monsters, one of which is literally the god of creation.
So yeah, any genes that would result in unsafe pregnancy or horrific mutations just vanish, leaving only the beneficial ones.
Compatibility issues in the first place are also handled.

Personally speaking though i'm in the Latiash camp, its a shame they didnt have the balls to explore that more.
>>
>>30432259
>unsafe pregnancy
Explain.
>>
File: Lyra's hands.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra's hands.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>30432259
I imagine hands are an extremely beneficial trait.
>>
File: linebred buns.jpg (395KB, 2308x2233px) Image search: [Google]
linebred buns.jpg
395KB, 2308x2233px
>>30432240
>>30432267
Don't start again.
There are tons of hybrids in the show, including a hippogriff in the new movie, and he just waves it all away as "they're their own species, not hybrids, pls to be ignoring how they began existing".

He'll just ignore what you say or move the goalposts, so just let him keep thinking he's right or won or whatever.
>>
>>30432281
Pretty sure the movie isn't canon.
>>
>>30432267
Look up the various maternal illnesses and emergencies we have to deal with using pure humans.
Now imagine what it would be like if we threw an entire other species into our gene pool without any sort of quality control.
Hell, the baby could very well simply die in the womb due to lack of proper nutrients, a human and ponies diet is pretty different.
>>
>>30432302
Didn't you literally yell "Magic!" your last post?
Why does magic apply when it supports your argument, but doesn't when it doesn't support it.

An idea. Let people enjoy what they want, perhaps?
>>
>>30432302
>the baby could very well simply die in the womb due to lack of proper nutrients, a human and ponies diet is pretty different
Well, there go all the genes encoding the whole digestive system and most metabolic pathways. There won't be much of you left after all that's incompatible is stripped, I guess. It kind of makes me wonder if it would be almost equivalent, yet conceptually simpler, to just have the female fertilize herself.
>>
>>30432302
That'd be fucking tragic.

>Humans can interbreed with ponies, but they always result in miscarriages at various states.
>Anon is heartbroken.
>Despite being desirable and as hot as fuck, he vows abstinence, not wanting to inflict on and suffer from the emotional pain of losing another child.
>Birth-control is ineffective, and condoms just literally burn up due to magic.
>Until a drunken one nighter with Cadence or Luna.
>Pregnancy occurs, but to their surprise, the pregnancy takes.
>Weeks become months, and the foal is healthy.
>Turns out Cadence or Luna, despite being marely princesses, are fucking savage.
>Like secretly enjoying the taste of meat and shit, and enjoying things that would make other ponies ill.
>Coincidentally, these aberrations give the foal all the nutrients and such it needs.
>>
File: a1b2c3.jpg (112KB, 1128x713px) Image search: [Google]
a1b2c3.jpg
112KB, 1128x713px
>>30432259
>biological clock's ticking
>the genes are sensing their approaching end
>desperate to have kids, my own kids, as the genes command
>but sadly no RL GF to incubate them
>fuck 3DPD anyway, got my perfect imaginary mare(s)
>the genes won't know the difference
>tfw not a stallion
>wait, it's actually a good feel, because fuck those horse losers
>and fuck adoption or surrogacy
>and fuck assisted reproduction
>it must be my own kid that ruins my waifu's vagina forever
>the genes command
>and fuck magic that makes gross mutants who have the genes of both parents
>but wait... magic...
>anything's possible with magic
>like curing all diseases
>but forget diseases
>magic can make my shitty human genes go away during gene recombination
>yes... kids... foals... the genes will be pleased
>the genetic information that makes me me is pretty much gone, but they're still MINE
>boy did I fool them dumb genes
>>
File: 1498404833806.png (197KB, 1269x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1498404833806.png
197KB, 1269x1117px
>>30432039
>Twilight's ascension did wonders for her body.
>All the little imperfections on her melted away. The slight sag of her flanks, the asymmetrical placement of her cutie marks, the little notch in her horn's spiral, the one slightly crooked tooth, acne scars under her cheek fur you could only see up close.
>All little things that add up and kept her attractiveness firmly at average at best.
>But those are gone, and even the already okay parts of her are enhanced to supermodel levels. Twi could very easily stroll up to a fashion show and steal the runway in rags, even without a princess status.
>Too bad the change only attracted the most convincing and deceiving gold diggers while intimidating normal stallions, leaving her still >tfw no bf
>She has to find somepony who won't overly judge her based on her looks or status, and isn't too afraid to approach her.
>But who..?
>*Ping!*
>Twilight yelps and jumps when a coin bounces off her flank and right back into the hand that threw it.
>"Oh nice! You really CAN bounce a bit off that ass now!" Says Anonymous, the resident bipedal alien with a grin. "Who knew that growing wings would fill you out so well?" He says.
>"Anyway, I returned my books to Spike. You might consider letting the kid go play, it's so damn nice outside today. Hell, the the kiddo wants, I've been needing a new fishing buddy."
>Twilight blinks, then smiles deviously.
>"Twi?"
>Yes.... Perfect.
>>
File: 679235674584.jpg (19KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
679235674584.jpg
19KB, 599x449px
>>30432557
>Twilight blinks, then smiles deviously.
Twilight's clit grew three sizes that day.
>>
>>30432597
>A horse clit
>crowing that large
That is a LOT of real estate to punish.
>>
>>30432557
Kek.

"You're a horse! I'm a human! It ain't gonna work!"
>Twilight's heart grows three sizes every time he rejects her.
>He's certainly no bit-digger if he thinks she's a horse.
>>
File: 1489175120195.png (257KB, 811x659px) Image search: [Google]
1489175120195.png
257KB, 811x659px
>>30431368
You have Dash on her back as she struggles and flails, trying to free herself even while you hold her down and rail her.
>She over extends one hindleg, letting you wrap your leg around it and keeping her spread.
>Now you can penetrate as deep as you want.
>You push all the ways in just as you blow, forming a seal with the petite mare's cervix.
>She nearly screams in a mindblowing orgasm as her womb is directly filled.
>And that's how you conceived your first foal out of season.
>>
>>30432685
Dash's foals are perfect for RGRE table flipping.
Prism is the most delicate little thing around, and is closer to the lovechild of Rarity and G3 Dash than anything. Icarus is the loud, wild, extreme and boisterous masculine version of his mother.
>>
>>30432557
>Anon is the only one who doesn't give a fuck if they're alicorns or princesses.
>Despite being the mareliest mares in Equestria.
>All others are either bit-diggers, have an agenda of some type, or are too intimidated.
>Alicorns converge on Anon, hoping to tempt him.
>Celestia falls for him when he makes a crack about her ass and cake in public.
>Nobles are horrified, but Celestia is thrilled by the implication of his actions.
>Anon defends Luna in public when ponies are being douches (Nightmare Night, etcetera).
>Twilight is still his dorky friend, and though he makes cracks about her looks after being an alicorn, she knows he's just being sarcastic.
>He openly calls Cadence a "mind-raping whorse" when he sees her use her magic on a quarrelling couple.
>Love-hate, but slowly becomes more love over time.
>Shining is just relieved that he'll soon have someone to commiserate with: ya know, having a batshit significant other, and all.
>>
>>30432803
>Cadence is like Helga from Hey Arnold.

Heh.
>>
>>30432360
What about differences in chemistry?

In Appaloosa ponies get drunk on salt..

Humans produce salt..

Your kids are gonna have permanent drunkenness also known as hybrid-auto-brewery syndrome.

Or they.
>>
File: 1462416032164.jpg (755KB, 889x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1462416032164.jpg
755KB, 889x1500px
>>30432928
That's why you never challenge a satyr to a drinking contest. You WILL lose.
>>
File: r0014553.jpg (210KB, 787x590px) Image search: [Google]
r0014553.jpg
210KB, 787x590px
In Neighpon, they sell used Stallion underwear.
>>
>>30432939

Wait, aren't satyrs being always drunk is a part of an original greek lore about them?

Like, they was bros with Dionysus and came to all of his parties?
>>
>>30432959
Yeah, they were little drunkards.
>>
>>30432957
In neighpon dirty old mares traveling on trains will sometimes grope a stallions junk.
>>
>>30432928
Can't see this happening, but the concept of biological clashes is sound.
>>
>>30432316
My argument is "magic removes any genes which would cause unsafe pregnancy or horrific mutations"
And by horrific mutations, i'm talking about actually horrifying shit, like a pony being born with just skin or a single human ear, or a human child with pony eyes.
Things that would be considered serious disabilities, not 'safe' mutations like satyrs or whatever else floats your goat.
>>
>>30432281
This bunny shit is one of the worst things to come from that thread.
>>
File: 1497250022005.png (143KB, 430x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497250022005.png
143KB, 430x462px
>>30431452
That guy is a retard, but fuck you and your hate for embeded post digits. It's smooth and makes the whole thing more readable.

And if you are triggered by double spacing.

How do you like my

brand

new

triple

spaceing?
>>
>>30431596
>unicorn
>mouths the duster

I am confuse.
>>
>>30433122
Master told her magic is 5bidden.
>>
>>30433122
I could write a very long post about my headcanon concerning unicorn magic but whatever.

Pony mouth is very delicate and precise.
>>
>>30433132
Imagine the BJs they could give. I'd guess that the mud pones would be the best at them.
>>
File: 1477881406021.png (1MB, 4099x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1477881406021.png
1MB, 4099x6000px
>>30433126
>get a qt unicorn maremaid (kek)
>it's a bit less common than stallion maids, due to them being less of an eye candy, but you found one anyway, and quite a nice one at that
>she is also happy because she usually gets to work with dried, proper prim mares who want to avoid accusations of getting a colty plaything in a maid uniform
>explain her duties to her
>nothing weird yet just the usual cleaning and taking care of your plants
>she gets to work right away with an adorable spring in her step
>but stops right away as you grab the dusting feather she was levitating in her magical grip
>explain to the poor confused mare that you are allergic to magic (you're not)
>request from her that she uses her mouth or hooves instead
>because you asked nicely instead of demanding, and because you are a colt, she agrees and tries to go on with her mouth
>frantic flailing about ensures, as a pony who was used to using magic her whole life has to now do some earth pony labour
>you're going to tell her that you were merely jesting, but not yet
>not until you get some of the adorkableness in your system
>>
File: 1491083130396.jpg (358KB, 1222x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491083130396.jpg
358KB, 1222x1024px
>>30433181
It's the only thing they're good for. Earth pony's are amazing cocksuckers, Pegasi(Total size queens) does anal best, and Unicorn pussy is godly.
>>
>>30433226
>pony's
>pegasi does
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>30433262
Non-native English speaker I guess.
>>
>>30433262
Yes can you call me an ambulance please?
>>
>>30433277
Thank you for understanding.
>>
File: 1491966967491.png (435KB, 988x899px) Image search: [Google]
1491966967491.png
435KB, 988x899px
>>30433202
I don't think I could resist petting a mare in an adorable little maid outfit.
>>
>>30432240
It's highly probable that humans can breed with Pokemon as DPPT basically tells you humans are or used to be pokemon. There's also a human-like egg group.
>>
>>30423669
>your idyllic life goes on, your little foals grow up
>one day you notice a set of canines in the smile of a random colt
>aw crap, could it be yours?
>phew, missile dodged; apparently many ponies have their canines erupted, like horses in your former world, surprisingly
>incidentally, you don't look /that/ carnivorous
>but then
>could anons on /mlp/ have been lying when they said humans were carnivorous?
>could they have been mistaken when they thought large meat-tearing fangs were a strong human trait capable of defeating the extremely selective filter of human-pony interbreeding?
>you look into the mirror at your bared dentition, showing your-- barely noteworthy "fangs"
>but they said--
>the face staring back at you twists into a deathly glower
>she said--
>your whole world shatters like the mirror in front of you
>>
>>30433357
"Dear, we've been over this, the paternity tests still have your name on it."
>"That could be any anonymous, and what about the fangs!"
"I dont get what your deal is with teeth, did you have a bad experience with a dentist?"
>"Bu-"
"No buts, we are going to sit on that couch, you are going to put your head on my pudge and you are going to listen to your childs new brother(or sister) until it sinks in that you are the only colt in my life."
>"Yo-"
"Congratulations again by the way, now get over here, unless you want me to call the kids and make it a group snuggle. "
>>
>>30432168
You think her and gilda were just buds?
KEK
(Even in RGRE, females still experiment in highschool. Especially ponies, as herd-sisters are expected to all participate in bed: Not just with their stallion, but also each other.)
>>
>>30432240
Humans share approximately 50% of our DNA with bananas.
Just think about that for a second.
Theoretically, the 50% of human-compatible DNA in a FUCKING BANANA could be swapped for 50% of the DNA in a firtilized human egg cell, and lab-grown into a perfectly healthy human being.
More relevantly, Humans share 99% of the same DNA as a DOLPHIN. Ninty-nine fucking percent!

So, if a pony and a human did conceive, the child could quite easily have 50% of it's DNA contributed by a human, and 50% DNA contributed by a pony. Yet the offspring could still very likely have a nigh-perfect phenotypical appearance of a pony.

This shit is literally highschool biology.
Granted, it'd take some magical (or incredibly advanced -well beyond human capabilities currently- technological) assistance to make such a pairing possible, but it's well within the realm of plausibility given the fictional circumstances we've set forth.
>>
>Six sets of eyes followed the human as he strained to position himself inside his giant contraption.
>”Twi, You sure he isn’t going to hurt ‘imself doing this?”
>The strange bipedal stallion, that had only appeared a month or so ago was definitely going to suffer some injuries, but you were too tired to argue with him anymore.
>All of you were.
>Every time you warned him about the possible injuries he could incur, all he did was start screaming about the matriarchy keeping the man down.
“Just let him get it out of his system.”
>Though you would be lying if you said that you weren’t worried.
>For Celestia’s sake, it looked like a giant slingshot that Pinkie would build for her parties, though instead of pies being launched, it was Anon.
>”You fuckers said it couldn’t be done, well guess what, I am Anon, the human canonba- FUCK!!!”
>He slipped, his feet no longer providing the necessary leverage against the stretched band, his body shot through the air in a blur of green.
>Judging by his trajectory you knew exactly where he was going to land.
>The loud crash which was promptly followed by frantic screaming reached all your ears.
“Girls, I’m going to the library to write the accident report to Celestia and start on the death certifica-“
>”STILL ALIVE YOU MARSHMELLOW FUCKS!”
>The minor throbbing in your head finally met the threshold of becoming a full blown migraine.
“I don’t get paid enough for this.”
>”Nothing can kill me, I’m INVINCIBLE!”
>His deranged laughter rang throughout the town, causing many of the ponies who were looking on in wonder to flee for the safety of their homes.
>>
>>30434020
>Anon harnesses the power of cartoon physics
"I am become Anon, shitposter of the basement, only now I'm immortal"
>>
>>30432267
Breed a female chihuahua with a male Great Dane.
The mother's species being tiny, and the father's species being massive will cause the children to try to leach ~5lb of infant's worth of nutrients from a ~3lb mother.

Almost without fail, the mother WILL die within a month or so of the pregnancy trying to support the pups' nutritional needs.

Even if she did survive that though, giving birth to infant(s) of a species FAR larger than normal will cause too much internal damage, and she'll literally rip her insides apart giving birth.

This example is, of course, EXTREME. You'll achieve the same results (death of the mother) by breeding a Jack Russel mother with a pitbull/rotweiler/dalmation/etc. sized father.

Likewise, breeding a ~80lb MLP pony mother with a +180lb human father would cause the pony mother to die of malnutrition within months of pregnancy if the human were a crossbreed.

If, however, pony doctors magic'd the mother and father before conception to take only similar/pony-compatible DNA from the father into the child, then it would come out being 100% pony, but still have 50% of the father's genes like any other child.

Dolphins and humans share about 99% of the same DNA, so you could theoretically implant a select 50% of a dolphin's DNA into a human embryo cell (being careful to avoid using any of the ~1% DNA from the dolphin in the child's DNA), and the resulting offspring would be 100% human.
Granted, we don't have this level of technological know-how, or a complete mapping of exactly what parts of humans and dolphins would be compatible and where, but given the right amount of information and the technology to do so (we're maybe 75-150 years away -very rough time frame estimate- from this level of tech in the genetic field), it's entirely doable.
>>
>>30434020
Applejack
::Thud::
>Bucking the apple tree with your hind legs you heard the telltale thumps as the were baskets being filled.
>wiping the sweat off your brow with your hoof you grinned.
>All was right in Equestria.
>Buck some apples, sell the apples, make an honest bit for your hard work.
>Nothing could beat-
>”Hey apple horse, do you have any power tools in that barn of yours?”
>Your happy mood disappeared just as quickly as your parents.
“Pardna’ what the hay are you doin’ ere’?”
>After trying to train Winona to be an attack dog last week, he wasn’t very welcome in your orchard.
>”Anyone ever tell you that you talk funny?”
>Deep breaths Applejack.
>”We’re in America, you should speak American.”
>He’s just a dumb colt, don’t let him get under your coat.
>”Anyway, I need some tools.”
“Is it that hard to say please?”
>The human grinned, in that split second you realized what you had just asked.
>This darn dummy wouldn’t know manners if they were smacked into him.
>In other words, he was going to say something stupid, and it would be aimed at getting you riled up.
>”Ba-”
“Dontcha’ do it.”
>”Bana-”
“Anon I’ma warnin ya.”
>”Bananajack, please.”
>Mother-bucker!
>Letting out a roar that would make a timberwolf lose his wood, you dove at the dumb ape.
“I’m going to whoop you somethin’ good, you monkey!”
>Giggling like a madman the human took off, with you right on his tail.
>His yells of ”but I said PLEASE!” were lost on you though.
>All that was left was the need to inflict large amounts of bodily harm.

These are just some short things I've been working on.
>>
>>30433960
>the child could quite easily have 50% of it's DNA contributed by a human, and 50% DNA contributed by a pony
while
>all the genes that make you what you are would vanish

I don't see the point, frankly. If the female already has the genes that you're going to contribute, why doesn't her body use those instead of going through the impossible process of extracting them from an entirely different arrangement of chromosomes and splicing them into something compatible?

>Humans share 99% of the same DNA as a DOLPHIN
What kind of genetic distance metric have you been smoking?
>>
>>30434081
Or you could put the mother on a high calorie diet.
Or you could stop cherry picking what magic could or couldn't do to support what you want.
Or even better, stop being autistic and telling people they can't enjoy thing that doesn't make sense in a setting with some of the shit that happens in mlp.

We get it, you don't like thing.
Great, good for you.

>>30434120
>>30432281
>He'll just ignore what you say or move the goalposts, so just let him keep thinking he's right or won or whatever.
>>
>>30432350
Humans share ~85% the same DNA with COWS.
As long as there's 50% or more compatible DNA between two species, it's possible to implant 50% of said compatible DNA from each creature that otherwise couldn't breed with each other, and receive an offspring that's 100% identical to one of the other species.

IE, cross a human and a cow, 50% of the DNA comes from the cow parent, 50% from the human parent. Yet the child comes out 100% human.

Granted, you'd have to know EXACTLY what EVERY SINGLE gene did and the technology (or just "magic, ain't gotta explain shit") to extract it without damaging the DNA structure to manage this, but it's an entirely realistic outcome to have a 100% pure human (or 100% the other species) offspring without pure parentage from both sides.

Seeing as how a human child would literally kill an MLP pony mother during pregnancy due to the sheer size difference between the child's body and what the mother's body is designed to accomodate from a child, the mother and child would be at far less risk if the child were a pony.

So, you wanna have a kid with your pony waifu(s), you go to a unicorn/alicorn with the proper magical know-how, said pony puts a spell on your body that allows you to only transfer pony-compatible DNA, and now any kids you have with a pony will share 50% of your genetic code while still being 100% pony.
>>
File: Anon is a busy man.png (3MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Anon is a busy man.png
3MB, 1500x1000px
>>30434152
>while still being 100% pony.
Nah, fuck that.
>>
>>30434081
I don't know about dogs, but in horses the birth weight of a foal and even its adult weight depends almost entirely on the size of the dam. The sire's contribution is almost insignificant. And I have a suspicion it's also true to some degree for humans. Also, there's no need to imagine ponies as being excessively tiny, unless you've got a microdick, I suppose.
>>
>>30434106
Fluttershy
>Curtains were drawn, door barricaded, even the fireplace was sealed with a rather large stone courtesy of Mr. Bear.
>There was no way Anon could possibly get in here now.
>Mr. Bluejay said he spotted the towering human heading towards your homely cottage earlier, thus resulting in your current state.
>Not that you were avoiding him or anything like that.
>But…
>He was a tad— frightening. Yes, that’s the word.
>All the animals you looked after became fidgety in his presence, often fleeing from him as if he were some uncontrollable predator.
>He was just misunderstood.
>You were sure that time he tried hunting Angel with a bow and arrow was just a silly game.
>Or the bear trap…
>The “smashie stick”—
>Misunderstandings, all of them.
>So you weren’t avoiding him or hiding, you were just making sure that your animals didn’t get over-excited by his antics.
>A heavy knocking on the wood paralyzed you with fear.
>”Hey Butterbottom, I know you’re in there!”
>The door and wooden planks underneath you shook with the punding against the door.
>”C’mon stop hiding, I need your help with a project I’m working on.”
>He needed your help? For what? And most importantly, why?
“I don’t think that’s a good idea right now Anon, I’m really busy.”
>You were a liar; a mean and nasty liar.
>”Oh, when you get a chance then, do you mind talking to the beavers, I might have accidentally blown up the western dam, and the eastern one too.”
>The dams, oh goodness.
>”So the towns half flooded and purple is having one of her panic attacks, so whenever’s good for you.”
>The sound of retreating footsteps filtered into the cottage.
>If Twilight’s involved maybe you wouldn’t need to go outside-
>”Oh hey look a duck- c’mere for a sec- IT FUCKING BIT ME GODDAMMIT! Get back here you FUCKER, I’m going to cook you over a fire!”
>Oh dear.
>”Oh shit the duck has my smashing stick, RETREAT!”
>>
>>30433226
I can picture it now...
>Pegasi mares brag about the stereotype that pegasi do anal best (mares have trouble getting a stallion to put it in her dirty hole, because stallions think it's gross).
>The taboo and difficulty of getting anal from a stallion make it highly desirable for playfilly rich mares (like Batmare, or more accurately, her alter ego Spruce Mane) and hotheads/jocks alike.
>>
>>30434174
Pinkie Pie
>Humming a tune, you placed the oven mitts on your hooves before removing the batch of cookies from the super double-decker oven.
>The smell of double chocolate chip and peanut butter chunk cookies filled the backroom of the bakery.
“These are going to be perfect for Minuettes birthday party later.”
>Wiggling your hips you could just imagine how happy everypony was going to be after having them, and the cake, and the cupcakes, and brownies, and…
“Oh no! I forgot about the almond toffee bars.”
>Giggling you spritely hopped to the fridge to get the ingredients.
“Oh Pinkie Pie, you’d forget your own hooves if they weren’t attached.”
>The bakery’s door chime rang, stopping your little joke.
“Looks like this pony got some snacks to sell first.”
>Dropping the apron on the counter you headed to the front of the shop, ready to make a pony’s day all the better with some delectable-
>Your smile faltered just a little when you saw whom exactly it was.
“Hiya Anon, what brings you uh- in today?”
>You could never hold a grudge against a pony, but this was Anon, and he was no pony.
>”Just some bread today.”
>He always did this. Never a pastry or slice of cake, just bread.
>How did he survive.
“You sure, we have some cookies that just came out of the oven--”
>Sorry Minuette, but desperate times call for desperate treats.
>”You know I don’t like sweets.”
>Gritting your teeth loudly, you made the best attempt at keeping the smile on your face.
>The NERVE this stallion had!
>What stallion didn’t like sweets? or better yet, turned down a cookie made by the baker extraordinaire Pinkie Pie?
“How about I just throw one in with the bread, my treat.”
>”Pinkfluff, if I see a cookie within a foot of the bread I swear I’ll-”
“Don’t be such a party pooper, I’ll throw in two.”
>Maybe that’s why he was always a sourpuss, no sugar in his diet.
>>
>>30434219
>His eyes traveled from your face down to the tray that had a freshly baked loaf of bread, with two delicious looking cookies atop.
>”I said I don’t want them.”
g out your tongue at him, in what you assumed was a playful fashion, you waited for him to relent and take his baked goods.
>Instead, he reached down, picking up the cookies and placed them on the counter.
>”No thanks.”
>Grrr this colt was being waaaay too stubborn for his own good.
“I insist.”
>”Fuck you, I don’t want your cookies.”
“There’s only one way you’re leaving this place Anon, and that’s with those cookies.”
>His eyes narrowed at your threat.
>”Is that right?”
>Nodding you waited for his next move.
>”Then I’ll just have to wait it out, but here’s the thing, a new pony just came to town and there’s no one to greet them.”
“Liar!”
>Your Pinkie senses would have gone off, if that were the case.
>”It could be a lie, but are you willing to take that chance?”
>His grin at your obvious discomfort infuriated you.
>If he was telling the truth that poor pony was probably all lonely and then they wouldn’t make any friends and then they would be sad and that would make you sad and- where did Anon go?
>In the briefest of moments you were distracted, the human had gone, the only evidence being the seven bits laying where the loaf of bread was.
>Two cookies, all lonely, sat next to them.
>Darn that human.
>You were going to feed him whether he liked it or not.

And now to return to my cave. Here's the bin: https://pastebin.com/gA1XzCjW
>>
>>30434237
...S-sempai, could we have one where Luna uses her magic like a ballista, and Anon the arrow?
>>
>>30434255
And Celestia's plot is the target
>>
>>30434237
i dont see the RGR part
>>
>>30434255
I like where this idea is headed, mainly into >>30434263

I'll try putting something together.
>>
>>30434268
That's RGRE for you.
>>
>>30434169
I'm sure that most people here don't even realize that the largest common qualifier for what size ponies are is anything under around 14 hands.
>>
File: 1490891806600.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490891806600.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>30434268
>>
>>30434311
Ponies are stocky. I prefer miniature horses.
>>
>>30434352
Quite a few breeds don't look any different from any other type of horse except height, I managed to snag a number of great books on horses at a yard sale, including one with information on all breeds of ponies and horse that are recognized breeds, has great full-color photos too.
>>
>>30434329
ok this post is funny enough to make me shut up. proceed!
>>
>>30434329
kek
>>
File: 1439176628272.png (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439176628272.png
332KB, 1280x720px
>>30434169
I don't know if this counts as excessively tiny but we have a pretty good idea about their canon size. Bear in mind this is still way larger than something like a cat.
>>
>>30434406
Two meters at the withers is pretty much the opposite of excessively tiny.
>>
>>30434441
Those aren't meters.
>>
>>30434455
I doubts they measure their height in liters.
>>
>>30434474
Metricfag
>>
>Celestia always wanted a large family.
>When she discovered Anon could knock her up, she was ecstatic.
>...After the eighth foal, however, she's openly dreading bedtime.
>>
>>30434441
>>30434474
It's using feet/inches (which is really weird because they don't have feet). 3 feet = 1 meter.
>>
>>30434491
Or maybe it's 'heads'.
>Twilight's 2.5 heads tall at the withers.
Their heads are fucking huge.
>>
File: 1455153218975.jpg (221KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455153218975.jpg
221KB, 1280x853px
>>30434489
Still four more to go for a baker's dozen :^)
>>
>>30431807
Sorry about that i was mobile browsing at work and gdocs load like shit on my ass phone
>>
>>30434489
>She starts trying to get Luna to take her place, but it only ends up with them both being perma-pregs.
>>
File: less_sad_cheeks.jpg (167KB, 909x840px) Image search: [Google]
less_sad_cheeks.jpg
167KB, 909x840px
>>30434524
Yeah. I wonder how much of their head size is truly stylized. Even in Equestria Girls they have huge heads by our standards after all. If you were to go to Equestria would you see them as they really are? Food for thought.

At the same time it makes sense. Humans have massive heads too. So much so that it contributes to painful births. I guess being sapient comes at a price of looking like a neotenized bobblehead compared to your related species.
>>
File: 1466889601512.png (186KB, 1135x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1466889601512.png
186KB, 1135x1531px
>>30434563
nice
>>
>>30434583
Ever since ponies started appearing in my dreams, I have a sort of realistic 3D model of the pony body, since my brain apparently can't produce anything 2D in a dream unless it appears in a picture or on a screen. Their head/skull size in my dreams and fantasies is more reasonable, and it tends to be the mane that makes their heads look bigger.
>>
>>30434589
Double pregnant belly rubbing action.
>>
File: 1405290800853.jpg (78KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
1405290800853.jpg
78KB, 800x655px
>>30434643
Double pregnant princess cuddling action.
>>
>>30434674
Some of the guardmares are a bit jealous.
>>
>>30434752
They'll get to be 'aunts' to the foals when they're older.
>>
>>30434674
>Anon keeps waking up to find both Princesses snoozing with him in his bed.
>Crazy whorses won't leave him alone.
>>
new thread?
>>
>>30435099
Thread Machine Broke
>>
>>30435175
YOU LIE! >>30435200
>>
NOF is kill

>>30435099

>>30435222
>>30435222
>>30435222
>>
>>30435207
>Heard that in a dalek voice.
https://youtu.be/jIjUSzpYcuA?t=97
[back when Who was good. fuck Moffat]
>>
>>30434491
Horses used to be measured in "hands", which were approximately 7.5-8 inches depending on region.

That equates to ~3.4 feet, or ~1.05 meters.
That puts the average pony at about 3.5 feet tall, and Celestia at somewhere in the realm of 4.25ish feet.
>>
>>30436596
>Celestia at somewhere in the realm of 4.25ish feet.
>in the land of marelets, the green man is king
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 155

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.