[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 157

File: 158845122.jpg (844KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
158845122.jpg
844KB, 1280x905px
Back to Basics Edition

Previous Thread: >>30420488

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
>>
File: 1476679289437.png (809KB, 1492x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1476679289437.png
809KB, 1492x1690px
pregnant pony princesses edition
>>
>>30435238
The best pregnant ponies
>>
will someone post a fucking story already
>>
>>30435238
>implying pregnant pony princesses isn't every edition
>>
>>30435238
Pregnant Flurry Heart
>>
>>30435264
HOL UP
>>
>>30435264
>Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhr6j04JjDE
>>
>>30435264
With no age up allowed.
>>
>>30435346
Wait wait hold up.
Are you saying you want to knock up a baby... with another baby?
>>
>>30435346
No. GTFO.
>>
>>30435359
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>30435359
A mare has to start trying to seduce her colt the second she realizes she desires him, or she might lose her chance forever.

>>30435394
Fillies become capable of reproduction between 1 and 2 years of age.
Youngest human was 5 years old.
>>
>>30435394
Is the world of hentai all things are possible
>>
File: 1489090678414.jpg (56KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489090678414.jpg
56KB, 600x612px
>>30435413
>>
File: negative.png (121KB, 596x565px) Image search: [Google]
negative.png
121KB, 596x565px
>>30435264
>>
>>30435359
you're joking right?

i remember a furry image where a dick is penetrating several fetus's in-utero inception style
>>
File: KmEWgZn.png (58KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
KmEWgZn.png
58KB, 250x249px
>>30435413
>>
File: Rejected_Prompt.webm (3MB, 730x303px) Image search: [Google]
Rejected_Prompt.webm
3MB, 730x303px
>>30435264
>>30435413
>>
>Be Chrysalis
>Lady of a Thousand Faces
>Bringer of Doom and Destruction
>The once mighty ruler of the changeling horde
>It had been a very trying period since your children had abandoned you
>No one to rule, running from place to place barely one step away from your enemies, with never enough love to properly sustain you
>But no longer
>You now had yourself a king that would supply you with new soldiers and all of the love you needed
>There was no need to hide from your attackers
>You could fight, and not only could you fight you could WIN
>But, while you wouldn't have minded paying your traitor horde and their WORTHLESS "leader" a little visit, you had found yourself with a very delectable hostage
>He was that BLASTED Celestia's colt, and the brother of your king
>You, happy with just having a creature giving you love, and so much of it, you hadn't even considered using him as political leverage
>But your Anon had almost insisted it, saying that the two of you needed to see Celestia but you needed to do it in a position of strength
>It had been both a surprise to you and Incognito, and it had put the first real smile that you had worn in many, many months
>This one was going to be a keeper; you could feel it in your chitin
>So, after getting to know your king, as well as gorging yourself on as much love as you could stand, you prepared yourself
>A plan was drawn up, your hostage was secured, and after two days of the finest feeding that you ever had the pleasure of experiencing, the two of you set off
>There was no hiding, no disguises
>The two of you boarded the nearest train as you were, dragging Incognito behind you sealed in green goo
>Your fellow passengers, of course, did nothing to stop you
>Nor did the ponies at the station in Ponyville when you needed to change trains
>They just stood there, frozen in fear, pathetically praying to whatever god would listen to spare them from your wrath
>It felt good
>Wonderful even
>>
>>30435552
>You felt powerful, invincible, like a queen again!
>Like the queen you were!
>So it was that you found yourself standing in the throne room of the celestial sisters many hours later, your head held high and a sneer on your face
>Celestia was sitting aloft on her throne, staring at her stallion while her guards glared at you menacingly
>There must have been two hundred in the room, all of them with their spears readied
>But you couldn't have given a horse apple less
"Good afternoon, Celestia. I hope your day has been well," you said with a sneer
>The princess's purple eyes flicked toward you
>"Hello to you as well, Chrysalis, Anon," she said, a small smile on her face
>Her gaze flicked back to Incognito, and you could taste a bit of worry coming from her
>"Are you alright dear?"
>When Anon had said that he was going to be a hostage, Incognito hadn't taken it very well
>He had nearly brained his own brother with a rock, and stabbed you with another one of his blasted knives
>Even when you had managed to secure him so that he didn't hurt you or himself you still had to be very careful when you got near, so much so that you had decided to encase the angry human up to his neck in goo to save you the headache
>When you had done that Incognito had been beyond angry
>It had drowned out any love that Anon was trying to feed you, and gave you such a horrible stomach ache that you had been forced to leave your cave
>But now you could sense nothing in him
>No anger, no fear, no joy
>You could FEEL a whirlwind of emotions tucked under a thick layer of... something
>What that something was you couldn't quite identify, but it made you nervous
>...
>Just a bit though
>"I could be better hon, how are you?" Incognito asked
>"You know, I was wonderful where you had gone off to," Celestia said, rising from her throne, her smile widening just a hair. "I did think that my stallion would become a damsel in distress."
>Incognito's expression soured
>>
>>30435621
>"I really didn't expect to either," he grumbled, trying to wiggle. "Hon?"
>"Yes dear?"
>Incognito looked at both you and Anon
>You shivered as you felt a pulse of anger seep through the wall he had around himself
>"I'd really appreciate it if you could please tell your guards to beat Anon to death."
>You king flinched
>"Cogy, come on, is it reall--"
>"I'll do that thing you really like, and rub your hooves whenever you want," Incognito offered, looking up at her hopefully. "They don't even need to do it for that long. Just like for ten minutes."
>The anger flicked again as the human frowned
>"I'm afraid that I can't do that, dear," Celestia said, climbing off her throne and making her way toward the three of you
>Your horn sparked to life, ready to defend yourself, but the princess made no move to attack
>"Chrysalis, I hope that you haven't harmed my coltfriend. It would go very poorly for you if you did," the princess said, an edge coming to her voice
"Your stallion is whole a hearty, princess," you said, puffing your chest you. "I would not harm the brother of my king if I can help it."
>Celestia stopped
>"King?" she said, eyebrow raised
>She looked at you and Anon, brow furrowed
>You extended a wing, wrapping it around Anon and pulling him, close
"Yes, I've selected Anonymous here to rule by my side," you told her. "He shall help me build a new hive and restore the lings to their former glory!"
>You expected a look of shock or anger, but instead you got a smile
>"Very good! I'm glad you found somepony," Celestia said, walking up and placing a hoof on your shoulder.
>...
>Wat?
>Your eyes narrowed
"Excuse me?"
>"I may not to Cadence, but I know how important it is for a mare to find the one that makes them whole," Celestia said, beaming. "So I'm congratulating you. Now, I assume that you wished to talk with me about something?"
>A dozen evil speeches, plans, monologues all fell by the wayside as you stared at the almost giddy alicorn
"...Yes?"
>>
>>30435621
>I was wonderful where you had gone off to,
>I was wonderful
>wonderful
>>
>>30435705
>Celestia clapped her hooves together
>"Very good! If you'd to so kind as to release my coltfriend I'd be happy to lead you to a more private location so that we may sit down and talk together."
>...
"Just like that?" you asked suspiciously
>"Just like that," Celestia said, placing a hoof over her heart
>Your eyes narrowed down to slits as you tried your hardest to sense if the princess was trying something
>But you sensed no deceit in her heart
>She was being completely heartfelt and honest
>...
"...If you attempt anything I will not hesitate to rip the fur from your flesh," you hissed, teeth bared
>"Then I'll be sure to be on my best behavior," the princess replied, tittering. "Now, if you'd please..."
>The tip of your horn glowed, and with a spell you freed Incognito from the goo
>He stumbled forward, but managed to catch himself at the last minute
"There. It is done."
>"Thank you," Celestia said with a bow of her head. "Incognito, honey, are you alright?"
>Incognito looked down at his hands
>Standing to his full height, he opened and closed them
>He then looked at you, then Celestia, before his gaze settled on Anon
>And just like that, the barrier around him shattered
>"MOTHERFUCKER!" he roared, charging toward your king
>Anon tried to take a few steps back, his eyes wide in alarm
>"Anon, bro, why don't we just--omph!"
>Roaring like a angry hydra, Incognito tackled his brother to the ground
>"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! MAKE ME INTO A HOSTAGE? I'LL HOSTAGE YOUR ASS!"
>"COGY, I WAS JUST--OW! FUCKING STOP THAT!"
>"FUCK YOU!"
>"DON'T FUCKING BITE--OW!"
>"I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP THE ASS WITH MY SHOES, YOU KEK!"
>More than a little alarmed, you took a step toward the two, intent on prying them apart, only for Celestia to stop you with a hoof
>"I'd let the two of them work things out for a little bit if I were you," she said. "Otherwise they'll both be in a bad mood."
>"HOLD STILL!"
>"NO, FUCK YOU, YOU CRAZY BAS--OW!"
>>
>>30435793
>You watched as the two humans rolled around on the marble, biting and kicking, and cursing like a couple of mares
>After about a minute of this Celestia leaned towards you
>"You know, if Incognito and I get serious enough the two of us may be sister-in-laws," she said. "Wouldn't that be something?"
>>
>>30435800
Alright, I'm done. Had to work fast today, no time for editing so everything's fast and loose. Hoped you all still liked it
>>
File: 1397536270380.png (312KB, 1443x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1397536270380.png
312KB, 1443x1500px
>>30435800
>>30435806
I liked thing
>>
>>30435800
Boy, when Chrysalis gets pregnant Celestia is going to have a LOT of little nieces and nephews running around.
>>
>>30435806
It was a fun short thing. Thank you LaP.
>>
File: maud_birthday_boulder.png (328KB, 1280x1018px) Image search: [Google]
maud_birthday_boulder.png
328KB, 1280x1018px
>>30435222
Sorry I miss midnight by about 20 hours. I have more thing though

>paste https://pastebin.com/wSBBJhvh
>>
>>30436035
>You are Anon
>You awake to find your belly full.
>You’re also trapped in a soft cloth
>You also find yourself very much alive.
>Without the insanity going on, you take the opportunity to look around.
>You’re clearly in a hospital
>Also you’re clearly not human
>There isn’t a mirror nearby, but you can’t feel your fingers.
>Also your nose is more squared and green than you remember.
>You assume that you’re one of the horse creatures milling about
>And judging by their size, you’re either a horse midget or horse baby.
>You can’t see much of yourself, due to the blanket wrapped snugly around you.
>Despite your admittedly meager struggling you can’t free yourself
Ah fua
>What?
Ha oh
>Bullshit.
Ah ba ca da
>Your throat isn’t working right
>No, not your throat. Your mouth.
Ahhh Ehhh Ahhh Oooo Uhh
>Your mouth is shaped all wrong
>”-old you I’m fine, Nurse. It was just a foal.”
>”I’m sorry Mrs. Text, but I must insist that you stay overnight for bed rest and observation.”
>You turn and see a lime green female talking to dark blue one.
>Oh fuck is that a horn?
>”Mrs. Text” turns to you and your eyes meet.
>In an instant a wide smile is on her face
>”There’s my precious little prince.”
>Her horn lights up and you are fucking levitated into her open hooves
>If you weren’t helpless, and sure that this was your new mother you’d be freaking out.
>You kind of are, because you find yourself staring at the creature with wide eyes.
>”Ha! Look, none of that bawling like the other foals. You’re mommy’s perfect little prince.”
>She then proceeds to rub her nose against yours.
>Surprisingly it actually feels quite nice
>”Mrs. Text, we don’t want to keep you from your work, but we have to finish making sure there were no hidden complications. Plus we still have a couple tests for Anonymous Letter.”
>>
>>30436045
It's shit, stop.
>>
>>30436045
>The lady horse looks at you for a moment, before closing her eyes and nodding.
>”Alright fine, Wordsmith would flick my horn fierce if I didn’t make sure our son was 100%.”

>You are levitated over to the nurse who holds up a hoof and shakes her head.
>”This is important bonding time for a foal, doubly so for a colt. Please keep him close to you until necessary. He needs to know his mother’s scent, and touch until his eyes are strong enough to handle the light.”
>”Handle the light? The colt has been looking right at us since we got here.”
>The blue nurse looked shocked then looked down at you.
>She swayed her head from side to side, watching as you followed her.
>”Astonishing! Usually a foal having their eyes open this soon after birth would be indicative of eye problems, but he is following me perfectly.”
>”Why would a foal having their eyes open be so bad? I remember him looking right at my teats before he took his first meal.”
>Her teats?
Oh fua mae.
>”Because the pain of their irises contracting for the first time makes newborn foals scared of opening their eyes for a time.”
>You remember your eyes hurting, but compared to your death and apparent birth it wasn’t much.
>”I’d like to say that my colt is just tougher than most, but I’ll trust the medical mare.”
>With that you’re unwrapped from the blanket and levitated onto Text’s back, while she follows the nurse.
>>
>>30436057
>This is a lot to process.
>Reincarnation was a thing.
>Does that mean the Hindus were right, or does God have us in a loop?
>Are you in the future, or were you reborn right after death?
>Is your old family alright? Did America beat back the lizard menace?
>Is Tripfag here? Heaven because he was a believer and only managed to convince God to give you a do over?
>You yawn, the slight rocking of your new mom’s gait having an effect on your infant body.
>How do I even remember anything?
>Unconsciously you snuggle into her fur.
>You look upward to her horn, and taking advantage of your freedom try to lift an arm to your forehead.

>It is still a struggle, your underdeveloped muscles unused to anything but small punches and kicks.
>You manage it though and feel a small nub on your head.
>So you’re a unicorn.
>Does that make you psychic like your mom, or is she like one of the horse X-Men?
>That would actually be pretty sweet either way.
>You sigh and let your hoof drop.
>For the first time you take the time to look at it.
>Your hoof.
>This is real.
>The pain to lift the thing up to your head makes it as plain as the nose on your face.
>You spend a minute looking at the thing.
>Moving it slightly and watching it respond to you.
>You know that you aren’t strong yet, but you need to test your range of motion.
>Surprisingly you can move it like a normal arm once you turn your hoof to face you.
>After seeing how far you can rotate your joints, you inspect your hoof carefully.
>Trying to see what old flexes cause in the new appendage.
Weih
>All you can see is that the action of closing your ‘hand’ causes the soft portion in the middle to flex, and making a fist pushed the hard portion outward.
>You notice that the rocking had stopped, and you look up to see the two looking at you.
>The nurse utterly astounded, and your mom brimming with pride.
>”Sweet Celestia above, he is already experimenting with his body!”
>>
>>30436067
>”That’s my colt!”
>”He even made a cognizant connection between your horn and his own!”
>”That’s my colt!”
>”And when he found himself caught he and an embarrassed response, that’s never been seen in foals under age two!”
>You were levitated into your mother’s arms where she in a display of agility that you never thought you’d see again danced with you on two legs.
>You were able to see that the two had managed to draw a crowd.
>”That’s right, nags! Mysterious Text’s first colt is the smartest pony in the world! Suck my teats!”
>”Mysterious! What are you doing to my foal!”

>The dance quickly ended with your mom, Mysterious Text, dropping into a three legged stance with you held close to her chest.
>”Smithy, you’ll never guess what the nur-”
>You were yanked from your mother’s arm and into a slightly larger one before you heard her yelp.
>”Guess that you were dancing around with our less than a day old son like he was a homerun hoofball!”
>”Always the bucking horn”
>The new horse, or pony rather, starts rocking you gently.
>However this screams stranger danger.
>Plus this guy hit your mom.
>That was a bitch move.
>You don’t like bitches.
>Poppanon always said that he didn’t care if you sucked one thousand dicks daily as long as you were never a bitch.
>However you are an infant, so rather than deck him you did all you could.
>You screamed with all your might
>>
>>30436078
>”Shh shh shh shh shh, don’t worry Anonymous, daddy’s here.”
>You screamed harder. You were straining your brand new vocal cords but you had to let your disapproval of this mustang be known
>You are gently levitated from the bitch back into your mom’s arms.
>Upon recognizing where you were you stopped.
>She looked down at you with a wry grin.
>”Page might be a daddy’s filly, but Anonymous is clearly mommy’s little prince.”
>She rubs your face against her cheek, looking smug.
>”Besides, if you listened before going straight for my horn, you’d know that our foal here is a little genius!”
>The nurse perked up at that.
>”I wouldn’t go that far Mrs. Text, but he is certainly showing behavior not seen in colts months older than him.” She straightened up her little hat before addressing the mustang, “Mr Wordsmith, sir, with yours and your wife’s permission I’d like to run a couple tests on Anonymous Letter. We very well may have another Sunset Shimmer on our hooves.”

>Wordsmith fanned himself with his hoof barely able to contain his excitement.
>”I’ll have to tell the other girls in our blessing where I’ll be, but I fully consent. So long as the tests are completely safe.”
>>
>>30436089
>”Sir, I wouldn’t suggest them if they weren’t.”
>”Ok, I’ll be back shortly. I’m sorry I was cross with you Mysty, just be careful. Anonymous isn’t a little filly, he requires a delicate hoof.”
>The smug smirk on your mom’s face gave way to a genuine smile.
>”I understand Smithy, I’ll make sure nothing hurts our little prince.”
>You watched the dark brown mustang walk away, still somewhat ticked that he just got off after hitting a woman.
>Wait they used a different term. Filly? Mare?
>You didn’t know shit about horses so you figured that you had time to wait and learn the names for everything before you figured out how to talk.
Illeh Aar
>”Don’t worry my smart little colt, momma will keep you safe. Anyways nurse, lets go ahead and get my stuff over with before the Mr. comes back. Last thing I need is having my stallion fussing over me.”
>Stallion? Could’ve sworn it was mustang, what did Ford name those cars after?
>”I understand, follow me please.”
Allo
>Though it would probably be in your best interest not to learn how to talk less than one day after being born, horse or not.
>>
>>30435705
>"I may not to Cadence
*be

>>30435806
Was cute, am glad Incognito got to give his brother the deserved beatdown.

>>30436035
More of thing is good, I've been looking forward to the continuation.

>>30436056
no u
>>
>>30436056
You're shit, stop.
>>
>>30436094
That's it, for right now.

Spoiler spoils thing, slightly
There is only going to be another chapter with Anon as an infant, just building a base here.

Hopefully I'll have some more tomorrow.
>>
File: 132742011461.png (364KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
132742011461.png
364KB, 630x630px
>>30436117
I like how they realise instantly that he's not acting like a regular foal.
>Spoiler
Darn, Anon needs to rediscover how much fun playing with blocks is.
>>
>>30436078
>>”And when he found himself caught he and an embarrassed response
wat
>>
>>30436151
>he and an
he had an*
>>
File: 1471711125357.png (2MB, 1516x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1471711125357.png
2MB, 1516x1052px
>>30436089
>>”I’ll have to tell the other girls in our blessing where I’ll be
>in our blessing
How adorable.
>>
>>30436117
>There is only going to be another chapter with Anon as an infant,
FUG
That's a massive fucking time skip pretty quickly if you're going to go directly to toddler.
>>
>>30436117
That's great. The pacing of your Anon's thoughts and actions are good. Things are really starting to get spicy and interesting.
>>
>>30436151

Fuck forgot to edit a part back in, thanks for catching it

>"And when he found himself caught he had an embarrassed response, that's never been seen in foals under age two.
>"His ears do look like he was caught with a hoof in the cookie jar. Momma's proud of you so don't feel bad."
>You were levitated into your mother's arms where she in a display of agility that you never thought you'd see again danced with you on two legs

Fixed in the pastebin
>>
>>30436140
>>30436192

giving me a Alia Atreides from dune vibe
born with all the knowledge of the Bene-Jesserit
or the shield girl from the Inheritance Cycle

ponies may find anon a bit uncomfortable, even if he hides it well
>>
>>30436183
>>30436140
I suck at words when I don't have hours to make sure they're right.

I meant newborn, fresh from the womb in the hospital. There will be a couple more chapters of him as a baby to set up some other stuff.
>>
>>30436266
Oh, so you're saying a timeskip of something around several weeks to several months then?
>>
>>30436192
Liking this.

An actual reincarnation, and RGRE to boot, that isn't an outlet for the author's gender-bending fetish.
>>
>>30435958
The next changeling invasion will succeed.
The defilement of the royal fridge will leave the kitchen staff in a horrible state, and they'll never be the same again.
>>
>>30436349
Just the author's TF fetish.
>>
>>30436720
Is it not possible for someone to write about something without it being their fetish?
>>
>>30436797
NO! If it's something I don't like then it's automatically intended to be a fetish so I can delegitimize it!
>>
>>30436117
moar
>>
>>30436797
This is pretty much a fetish general.
If you don't like that, you're not only free to leave at any time, you're encouraged to do so.
>>
File: IMG_8786.jpg (18KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8786.jpg
18KB, 168x192px
>>30436823
>>
>>30436117
So was this guy a trained killer in his previous life or just some militia schmuck with a gun fighting to survive?
>>
>>30437017
*select fetishes
Otherwise yea, you're right. Doesn't mean people need to superb out when they see something they don't like. I sure as fuck don't.
>>
>>30437230
>*sperg out
>>
>>30436117
Oh yes!
>>
>>30436720
Actually my fetishes are impregnation, cumflation, and estrus. Literally kept the tf because it sounded cool, it would make more sense to reincarnate into a colt instead of a kid, and rees.

Slight story spoiler
>>30437186
Draftee, to not answer the call would be a bitch move.
>>
>>30436094
I still hate tf
but I'll give this story a pass
please keep writing I love where you're going with this
>>
File: 1469242547705.png (400KB, 1224x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1469242547705.png
400KB, 1224x1023px
>>30437687
TF imo is fine if the story starts out that way. Bait and switch tf several chapters in, especially if it involves an asspull with no foreshadowing to make it happen, is rage inducing and makes me drop the story.
>>
>>30436117
Damn fine green
>>
>>30437815
I feel the same way.
>>
>>30436710
"Changeling Invasion" switches meaning for Canterlot a few short years later. Now, it's used in jest to refer to a family reunion between Celestia and Chrysalis's husbands, since of course Chrysalis would bring all the kids.

Of course, all the rambunctious little scamps are so hyper and mischevious that Canterlot frequently feels like they've suffered from the old style of invasion, but everyone knows they don't mean to be malicious about it. It's just hard to keep them all in line sometimes.
>>
Here's my shitposting cause I'm bored
>Be Lil Anon, (Who fucking else would you be)
>Be in Ms Harshwhinnie's math class.
Anonymous, are you paying any attention at all?
>"Bitch I'm Lil Anon!"
Fine, Lil Anon, have you been paying attention at all?
>Yeah
So what lesson are we on
>You lift up your math book that has bitches numbers written on and in it.
>"Uhhh, lesson 80, like the 80 on my wrist!"
Lil anon, we did lesson 80 three weeks ago! We're currently handing in last night's assignment. Did you even bother to do it?
>"Bitch I is do my homework!"
Then where is it?
>"I worked hard at home last night selling dimebags and getting bands"
Mr anon, you are by far the most irritating student I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!
>"Yo pancake ass displeasued my eyes!"
To the office now!!!
>Such is life for Lil Anon
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 480x270px
If any of you bakas think this cancer is somewhat OK, l might write more. Make it more rgre
>>
>>30438238
no
>>
>>30438206
>>30438238
>You sip your 50-50 sweet tea/vodka drink as you read, the drone of the cicadas the only thing stopping silence from reigning
>The AC broke in your office, but the shitposting must continue - so all the windows were open
>Celestia's sun was so bright that it seemed to bleach the outside world; all the colors were awash and runny
>And you continue to sip your ice cold "tea"
>He speaks first, because they always do
>"S-so, it plays off of the very popular EQG series, a-and we can bring in attention by-"
"Summer."
>The teenager stops rambling and looks at you, swallowing. "I-I'm not sure what that means, but-"
"It's Summer."
>"... Yes, it is."
>The cicadas drone on
"You can't tell, but I capitalized that word. SUMMER. You know how I can tell?"
>The teenager looks at you, sweating - and then outside to the bright hot sunlight - and back to you
>"The heat?"
"The prompts."
>"I don't... understand?"
>You drop his script on the table, not caring that it gets damp from the condensation rings from your drink
"These prompts are made by people whose hormones are raging, whose brains are developing back-to-front. They're simplistic - no nuance, no big thematical desires or questions asked. I'd say it's simple wish fulfillment, but it's not even worthy of being called that."
>The kid leans over the table, hands pressed against the top. "Hey! There are plenty of stories that are self-inserts! And don't fucking call me s-"
"You not only want me to write you into this story, but you want me to put as much hate for anon's school as you have for yours."
>"So?!"
"So you're asking me to write angsty teenager mental masturbation material."
>He inhales sharply, but you continue uninterrupted
"It's childish. You are a child, on summer break, and you don't like school. Realize once you're out, you don't get breaks anymore. Life happens to you, and there is no annual 3-month pause."
>You stare out past him
"...go outside. Youth is wasted on the young." BNWF
>>
File: 1495252078212.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495252078212.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>30436117
I am absolutely interested. Please make more.
>>
File: Angry twig.png (801KB, 4653x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Angry twig.png
801KB, 4653x4000px
>Anon, you dumb stallion!
>I passed by your garden on my way in.
>I saw potato plants out there, idiot! You were growing poison!
>I already took the liberty of vaporizing your garden so you didn't accidentally kill yourself.
>I thought stallions were supposed to be good at gardening, you're useless.
>I told the others letting you have your own house was a horrible idea...
>>
>>30438406
"What are you doing in my house? Who gave you permission to even come onto my property, you insufferable nag?"
>"I'm authorized to go wherever I-"
"HELP! RAPE! RAPE!"
>You watch with glee as the purple nuisence flees as fast as her hooves can carry her.
>Damn it feels good to have a cock.
>RIP your garden, though.
>>
>>30438406
>pic

I'm confiscating your wings until you sit down and actually read all those notes you took while studying my alien biology. Christ Purplesmart, you even contributed to all those academic papers those scientists published.

Unless...There's no way you really believe all of what you're saying. This is all a ploy to get me to move back in with you, isn't it?
>>
>>30438425
Did you actually read those papers, Anon?

"The alien stallion exhibits limited intelligence and poor decision making skills, on par with a particularly whimsical pony stallion."

"Has a comparable diet to ponies, but due to the aforementioned intelligence deficit, he will attempt to eat inedible things while claiming it's perfectly normal, for example, ketchup on fish."

"The mating call of his species sounds exactly like the Equish word 'Rape', but actually means, 'I fully consent to having anal sex with you every day for the rest of your life, Twilight Sparkle'."

"He is a compulsive liar, and should be disregarded if he claims anything to the contrary of these findings."
>>
>>30438406
>>30438462
Anon is not only justified, but morally obligated to beat her to death at this point.
>>
>>30438406
more pure sexism please
>>
>>30438462
>ketchup on fish

Lol, what a clusterfuck that was
>>
How would a recently returned-from-the-moon Luna react to a naked anon posing seductively on her bed?
>>
>>30438462
>he will attempt to eat inedible things while claiming it's perfectly normal, for example, ketchup on fish.

"Fuck you Twiggy Piggy. you may not like it, but that doesn't make it fucking inedible. It's not like I sprinkled some arsenic on it or used wolfsbane as a garnish."
>>
File: 1069839.png (595KB, 863x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1069839.png
595KB, 863x1280px
>>30438500
>"Begone Anon, I don't need you anymore!"
"Aww, I know you don't mean that Moonbutt. Come 'ere and give me some sugar."
>"I-I'm home now, I can meet new ponies and see new things! I don't have to rely on you to be happy."
"Oh please, I'm the best thing you ever had."
>"You're not real!"
"I'm the realest thing you'll ever get."
>"..."
"Now come to bed."
>"...yes dear."
>>
>>30438538
>Tomatoes are poisonous to horses
>Anon using ketchup is the equivalent of casually pouring bleach on your food
Something something The Bon Identity
>>
>>30436221
>rainstorm outside
>colt is startled awake by thunder
>dashes into kitchen, brief struggle to acquire knife
>rushes back to bedroom
>slashes his pillow once and tosses it through the open window
LET THE STORM HAVE WHAT IT CAN TAKE!
>>
>>30438499
Ketchup on fishfingers in a sandwich is p. good tho.
>>
>>30438563
I wanna see that green, go out to eat with main 6 casually pour bleach "Tomato Sauce" on food while everyones just staring.
>>
>>30435800
I ejoy this series. Almost Bnw levels of shenanigans
>>
>>30438562
>Luna had moments of clarity while banished to the moon
>The nightmare moon persona would fade and she would be left there alone and forgotten
>She used magic to conjure up Anon as an illusion to keep her sane
>His form having come to her in a dream
>She spelled it to have him vanish when NMM reasserted herself
>She gets back from the moon and finds Anon waiting for her
>No matter what she tries she cant dispel him
>Turns out that in her madness she somehow made him real rather than just make him an illusion
>She finds out that whenever Nightmare Moon took over that Anon was banished to Equestria by her spell
>He has lived among ponies on and off for almost 1000 years
>There are hundreds of tales of handsome and mysterious stallions waiting for their love to return
>>
>>30438562
>Luna thought Anon was imaginary
>Maybe he was
>At first
>But he's real enough now
>But she's half convinced that her time on the moon, seeking solace in him, has left her delusional and mentally ill.
>>
>>30438562
Anon's cross-dimensional trip made him an outside-context problem for Equestria's host universe, making him more immortal than Captain Jack Harkness.

The moon was his point of entry, where he met Luna. She always assumed she'd gone crazy and dreamt him up, silently mourning the loss of her sanity each time he did something that made her think he was really there. She never really said anything after the first few times, just accepting it would be easier on her if she didn't waste energy fighting it. Despite that, they did develop a relationship of sorts, even if Luna berated herself for the fantasy in silence.

When "the stars aid(ed) in her escape", Anon managed to hitch a ride and kind of fell off 3/4ths of the way through transit, like a massive doofus.

He landed in Minos and it took him a while to make his way to Equestria, following all the news of the returned princess Luna.

So, then he finally reaches Canterlot, looking for his marefriend, the princess, and he's not leaving until he's by her side again…
>>
File: hornfap.gif (546KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
hornfap.gif
546KB, 471x471px
>>30438406
I miss rgre sexism

>>30438418
kek
>>
>>30438406
Is Twilight retarded in RGRE or something?
>>
>>30439620
B E N E V O L E N T
S E X I S M
>>
>>30435793
CAT FIGHT
>>
>>30438406
Ponies can eat potatoes tho
>>
Speaking of food. Ponies in Equestria have been shown to vomit but if they were more like horses on this front then Anon would have a strange feature

>Foals think it's cool how his body can detect and violently expel poison.
>Anon insists that; no, it isn't.
>The mares think he's just being a typical grossed out stallion who's overexaggerating.
>He rejects any and all attempts for a demonstration.
>Fuels their curiosity even more.
>>
>>30440266
Cue the CMC putting the pony equivalent of ipecac just to induce vomiting.
>>
>>30440266
>Anon's stomach acid is more concentrated than anything ponies have.
>Ponies are gobsmacked when it begins to dissolve the floor and wall it splashed on.
>>
>>30440335
WHEN ALIENS INVADE
>>
>Anon has settled in the life of being a "not-so stallion" househusband for Luna.
>They're genuinely in love.
>Cooks her meals and shit. Genuine romance cliches.
>Celestia, however, begins to have "naughty thoughts": noticing Anon's ass when he walks, stuttering when he talks to her, etcetera.
>Luna and Anon don't notice Celestia's behavior, but Cadence does.
>>
File: 1498440169975.png (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498440169975.png
141KB, 250x250px
>>30435264
You mean Princess Sweetie Belle?
>>
>>30438462
>alien stallion
Is he an actual horse?
>>
File: 1485479328368.jpg (300KB, 750x647px) Image search: [Google]
1485479328368.jpg
300KB, 750x647px
>>30437815
You know she's lying
>>
>>30440548
They call males stallions.

She's calling him the pony word for adult male.
>>
>>30440548
>Anon arrives as a talking Arabian Stallion, from Earth.
>>
File: large.png (132KB, 1085x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
132KB, 1085x1024px
>>30435512
D-d-do you have a link to that?
>>
>>30440845
couldn't find it sorry

wasn't done very well anyway
>>
File: 1461530228143.jpg (128KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1461530228143.jpg
128KB, 600x857px
>>30440873
Different guy, but if you find it, would also appreciate it.
>>
File: 1463697.png (835KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1463697.png
835KB, 2000x2000px
>>30440845
>>30440999
Which one of you came up with the Flurry Heart prompt?
>>
File: 1495918279437.jpg (466KB, 1075x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495918279437.jpg
466KB, 1075x1024px
Would creatures from Tartarus have reversed gender roles?
>>
File: MrN3Coa.png (43KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
MrN3Coa.png
43KB, 1350x1800px
>>30441143
It depends on the creature and how dedicated they are to preying on ponykind. Mares and Stallions feel guilt and sin through the lens of their respective gender roles so demonlike creatures would adapt to prey on that.
>>
>>30438267
Ya know, at one point the Summer meme was true...by that I mean 5 years ago. This board has so little traffic and interest that saying there's an increase in users is laughable. For someplace like /v/ it still kinda stands, but most of the shitposting here is your normal autists using the cover of summer to ramp it up and blame it on people who don't exist.

Though this year has been pretty bad, so maybe the movie coming out actually brought attention to the board again. I still find it more likely to be the usual suspects (Kevin Spacey included) turning up the shitposting to 11.
>>
>>30441143
Succuponies face discrimination because everyone wants to summon incubi. This is of course not taken seriously by anybody in the inner circles of hell so their plight goes largely unnoticed
>>
>Be Dawn
>Daughter of Princess Celestia and Prince-Consort Incognito and supervillain in training
>That's right!
>You weren't gonna be some goody two shoes princess!
>You were gonna be evil!
>The evilest mare EVER!
>You'd ban bedtime and give all of your enemies cooties and steal all of the candy from every candy store!
>ESPECIALLY the one near that pizzarea your daddy liked to do to!
>But, like all great supervillians, you needed somepony to train you
>A super-amazing super villain that'd make you the bestest!
>You were lucky; unlike most fillies that wanted a life of super crime you knew a heck of a lot villains
>Unfortunately, all of the villains that you knew weren't very evil anymore
>Auntie Luna was dumb and boring, and she wouldn't turn into Nightmare Moon, even on your birthday!
>That dummy Discord is just as bad, and auntie Twilight and auntie Cadence are as goodie two shoes as could be
>But there was still one mare that you could turn to
>The coolest, most evil pony in the whole wide world
>Your auntie Chryssi!
>She still did a BUNCH of evil things all the time!
>And she had an AWESOME evil laugh, if Genestealer wasn't fibbing around that
>So, in true evil fashion, you decided to sneak out of class during naptime to go find her for some evilly evil classes
>You'd know exactly where she'd be too!
>Mr. Press, the old butt, didn't even notice when you slipped out of the room and scurried out into the hallway
>None of the guards saw you sneaking around either, because of your super sneaky alicorn powers
>This let you get to the roof of the castle without anypony stopping and yelling at you
>When you got outside you saw that it was a really nice, sunny day out
>There was no wind, and no clouds in the sky
>It was the perfect weather to play kickball, or chase your cousins around, or play with Flurry Heart after she came back from big kid school
>But you couldn't concern yourself with any of that horse apples, you had a auntie to find!
"Yessss..."
>>
>>30441172
>Dat poof
>>
>>30441291
Dawn is an odd girl, marked by capricious flights of fancy.
Weird, but mostly harmless.
>>
>>30441291
>Crouching down low, you prowled the roof, making sure not to get near the edges like daddy said
>It took like three or four forevers, but you eventually managed to find auntie Chryssi
>She was lying on the flatter part of the roof, her wings extended and her eyes closed
>Your aunt always came up here to sun dry her weird not-fur because it'd get wet for some reason
>After school, she'd usually have all fifty of your cousins up here too with uncle Anon so they could dry off too
>But, for now, you'd have her all to yourself
"Hehehe..."
>Giving your mighty, powerful wings a flap, you slowly made your way to your auntie
>You made sure to be as quiet as possible, watching her ears all the while
>Your auntie was usually really, really, REALLY good at hearing things, but it looked like your super stealth powers were still working pretty good
>Your auntie didn't even twitch as you silently climbed up a doohickey next to her
>Grinning, you gave your bottom a wiggle, ready to pounce
>You were gonna get her this time!
>With a flap of your wings and a mighty cry, you leapt off the doohickey, your hooves spreadeagle
>You were just about to pounce on your aunt, ready to bite her ear to REALLY get her, when the tip of her horn glowed
>Before you could so much as say curd, an invisible force snatched you out of the air and held you up
>...
>Poop
>"And what do we have here?" auntie Chryssi asked, lifting her head up and cracking open an eye to look at you. "A would-be assassin? How unfortunate."
>She smiled as you wiggled and squirmed, trying to get out of her magic
>If you were a big pony like Flurry Heart, you could have used magic to get away
>But, since they didn't teach you any cool magic until the first grade you were out of luck
"Hey! Let me go!"
>Auntie Chryssi didn't let you go
>Instead, she levitated you around to that you were face-to-face with her
>"I hope you know the punishment for trying to assassinate a queen," she said
>Your eyes widened
>>
>>30441455
>"I hope you know the punishment for trying to assassinate a queen,"
10 YEARS DUNGEON
10 YEARS DEATH
>>
>>30441455
>Double poop
"N-No! Get away from me!" you said, covering yourself with your wings. "Put me down and--HEY!"
>Lying you flat on your back, auntie Chryssi took a deep breath, pressed her lips against your tummy and began to blow
>"Phplupltlpltp!"
>You tried to resist, but you were no match for the most unholy of tortures
>Raspberries
"Hahahah! Stop auntie Chryssi! Hahahah! Stop! Stooooooop!"
>Your aunt, behing the super evil super villain that she was, didn't listen to you
>Instead, she blew on your poor belly even harder
>You let out a shriek, kicking and battering her face with your wings, but it was no use
>She was too strong
>For like a million, bajillion forevers she kept giving you raspberries
>It wasn't until your tummy hurt from laughing and you had tears streaming down your face did she stop
>You left completely senseless, could only lie staring up at the sky, trying to catch your breath
"That... wasn't nice... auntie."
>"I'm not a nice pony," auntie Chryssi said, resting her head on her fore leg. "You should know that my dear."
>...
>Well, she had you there...
>Still, to not lose face, you stuck your tongue out at her
"You're a butt..."
>"And you're supposed to be in class right now," your auntie replied, giving your belly a poke with her snout
>She then sat up, using her magic to levitate you into the air
>"And look at you, all filthy," she murmured. "Have you been rolling around in the garden beds again, young lady?"
"Aha," you said with a nod. "If I don't I'm too white, and ponies will see me when I want to sneak around!"
>"Is that so?" your auntie said. "Well, we can't have that now, can we?"
>Before you could stop her, your auntie began cleaning your fur with your tongue
>You, of course, didn't take too kindly to that
"Hey! Stop it! Stoooop! I wanna be invisible!"
>"Hush. If I don't do it your mother will, and if she does it she'll tell your father, and I don't imagine he'll be too happy with you for diving in rose bushes."
>>
>>30441654
>>Before you could stop her, your auntie began cleaning your fur with your tongue
Truly evil.
>>
>>30441654
>You bopped her nose
"I wasn't diving in the rose bushes," you grumbled
>"You may as well have been. Now hold still, I need to get your mane."
>"Can't you just use magic?"
>"No. I clean the all of your nieces and nephews like this, and if it's good enough for them it's good enough for you, young lady. Now be quiet."
>Though you weren't too happy about it, you floated there quietly with your hooves crossed as your auntie cleaned you
>Momma was a better cleaner, but with her weird, super long tongue your auntie was able to clean you super duper fast
>"There," she said, putting you down. "Now, if I might ask, why are you up here Dawn?"
>You perked up, irritation turning to excitement
>It was your time to shine!
"I want you to teach me to be a supervillain!" you chirped
>"Oh?" your aunt asked, smiling
"Yeah! I wanna do evil, bad things and I wanna defeat my enemies and hear the lam... lamen..."
>"Lamentations of their stallions?" your aunt suggested
"Yeah, that!"
>Your aunt chuckled
>"Well, that's a very big decision for a six year old."
>You puffed up
"Six and a HALF."
>"Six and a half, excuse me," your auntie said, looking you over. "And might I ask what brought this on?"
"Genestealer told me that villains didn't have to go to school or take baths or nothin'" you said. "And I don't want to take baths or go to bed when the sun goes down, so I want to be a villain!"
>Auntie Chryssi chuckled to herself, shaking her head
>She then mumbled something that you couldn't quite catch as she sat you back down onto the ground
>"Well, I can't really argue with that logic," she said. "And I assume you'd like me to teach you then?"
"Yep!" you said with a nod. "I wanna learn how to laugh like an evil pony and--"
>"Dawn! Dawn!"
>Your eyes widened
>Triple poop...
>That was your daddy
>"Dawn Solarie! You better not be up here missy!"
>You looked up at your auntie who grinned
>>
>>30441806
>"Why don't we make our escape, then I can give you a proper evil lesson," she said, lifting you onto her back
>You wrapped your hooves around her neck, holding on tight
"...Can we get some ice cream please?"
>Chuckling, your aunt extended her bug wings
>"Of course."
>>
>>30441816
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>30441822
This is adorable and I want more of it.
>>
>>30441291
>Genestealer
ayy lmao
>>
>>30441816
Sunspot and Solar Flare are still the best names for Celestia and Anon's offspring.

Still though that was cute as fuck. 9/10 would read more.
>>
File: 1355096839747.png (779KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1355096839747.png
779KB, 1280x719px
>>30441816
>>30441822
This is the kind of cute slice of life fluff I live for.
>>
File: pinky fun.gif (48KB, 736x640px) Image search: [Google]
pinky fun.gif
48KB, 736x640px
requesting a pinky story
>>
>>30438406
This is almost as bad as the time you tried sabotaging my participation in last year's Winter Wrap Up. The road to he-uh Tartarus is paved with good intentions you know!
>>
>>30438406
Don't fuck with me Twilight. I know your true name
>>
>>30442160
I second the motion
>>
>>30442160
I also want a Pinky story.
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>30442160
>>30442309
>Pinky
>>
>>30442160
>>30442227
>>30442309
I want a /comfy/ pinkie story
>>
File: approval.png (103KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
103KB, 300x300px
>>30442315
see everyone wants it
>>
>>30440742
They don't in the show. It kind of makes sense for them to call their mate "my stallion" like we say "my man", but Spike isn't a colt, a rooster isn't a stallion, etc.
>>
File: Pinky.jpg (13KB, 307x303px) Image search: [Google]
Pinky.jpg
13KB, 307x303px
>>30442160
this
>>
>>30442160
worst pony
0/10 would not party with
>>
>>30442592
how are you mistaking pink for blue?
>>
>>30442160
No.
>>
File: no.jpg (131KB, 1800x1368px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
131KB, 1800x1368px
>>30442644
>>
File: 1473125722595.png (104KB, 828x843px) Image search: [Google]
1473125722595.png
104KB, 828x843px
>>30441143
>The creatures most summoned from the depths of Tartarus are incubi, lean sexy studs with the sole purpose of filling the desperately lonely and dirty minded unicorn mares' deep fantasies fueled by some of the least prestigious books they've read
>Poor succubi pones are mostly relegated to the real weird and boring cases, like someone actually trying to gain demonic powers for their own benefits.
>Rarely do they get to indulge in the more carnal pleasures (because decieving power crazy mortal mares with contrived pacts and stealing their souls is fun, but not that fun), and most cases that is with mares too.
>Reading too many books does this to you.
>Or sometimes, the beginning conjurer wizard mare messes up, meaning to summon an incubus, while being too proud to admit her mistakes.
>As long as nobody brings holy water, it's a minor inconvenience.
>Sometimes it's even fun, getting to corrupt a straight pony into the evil ways of same sex hoof holding
>In general though, those are fringe cases and being a succubus pone sucks.
>Enter Lyra
>She might have borrowed a wrong book from Twilight, but I mean it's not HER fault that the cover was written in crimson red runes and she couldn't make out the title.
>And she REALLY needed to make that cake, it was a special occasion.
>And so she summoned a sexy devil pony.
>Improvising happens, and she pulls a task out of her ass for her to do.
>Seduce Anon.
>She might have meant it as "make him fall in love with me", not "make him fall in love with you"
>Too bad though, as she was already gone.
>Oh well, it's not like anything bad will happen, right?
>He probably won't be interested anyway, being all un-colty and such.

>Be Anon
>Best birthday gift ever.
>>
>>30435238
diapered colt edition
>>
>>30442641
because she's 2nd worst pony
purple shit however is the toppest of worst ponies

so much so that she transcends above all other worst ponies and becomes the most highest worst pony in existence
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie.png (222KB, 449x458px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie.png
222KB, 449x458px
>>30442654
>Frosted cake in alley this morning, hooves tread on burst confection.
>This town's enraptured with me.
>I've seen its true smile.
>The streets are extended plates and the plates are full of food.
>And when the plates finally fill up, all the guests will eat.
>The accumulated leftovers of all their party's and dancing will foam up around their mouths and all the worst pones, and mayors will look up and shout "Stop partying"... and I'll whisper "No."
>>
File: delicious.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>30442819
how is it to have shit taste?
>>
>>30442819
Indifferent to pink horse, but agreed about Twigglecorn Twily Sue
>>
>>30442850
pretty good
glad I'm not attracted to a sugar whore who embodies 'annoying child on sugar rush' nearly 24/7

or a flying blue trash can who gets super annoying with her attitude and often doesn't actually act according to her element

let's not forget the purple sperg herself, annoying due to her tendency to go full retard, and face it, you'd quickly get tired of her doing that

those 3 are utterly and positively the worst ponies, while the other 3 are meh to ok
rarity is just a gold digging bitch
flutters is mostly annoyingly meek but at least she can get aggressive and not be a doormat
appuls is the dependable and isn't as prone to much silliness
>>
>>30442918
why are you here if every pone is worst?
>>
>>30442939
because I enjoy the stories that don't feature the mane 6
and I laugh at sexist stupid twiggy piggy
>>
File: 1442073708462.png (107KB, 331x363px) Image search: [Google]
1442073708462.png
107KB, 331x363px
>>30442955
>fan of the fandom
>>
>>30442458
It's more to do with Anon being human, I think. The logic being that "stallion" is a sort of generic term like man is for us. Most aren't going to know or remember offhandedly what a human male is called so they use the next best thing. They do use 'boy' on the show though.
>>
I liked that prompt a thread or 2 ago when mares will try to get pregnant to keep their stallion out of insecurity.

> Fluttershy loves animals cause she gets the affection she can't get from stallions
> Shes given up on finding a male and spends all her time caring for animals like they were her children
> She had a break down at the gala cause the rejection from the animals their was just too much
>>
File: 1383358695993.png (385KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383358695993.png
385KB, 1280x720px
>>30443020
>> She had a break down at the gala cause the rejection from the animals their was just too much
Aww, that's pretty sad actually.
>>
>>30443020
If only there was a big monkey to give her love
>>
File: 3f4556d11.gif (343KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
3f4556d11.gif
343KB, 500x344px
>>30442824
>>30442824
>>
>>30442995
what part of I find the other 3 ponies ok makes me a fan of the fandom?
>>
File: say hwat.gif (3MB, 504x506px) Image search: [Google]
say hwat.gif
3MB, 504x506px
>>30443228
The fact that you mentioned AJ in that 3.
>>
>>30442726
>Turns out human souls are by default more corrupt than a ponies, apparently someone stole an apple once and the stain never came out.
>Succupony brings her A-game, happy to finally get summoned for seduction purposes.
>Gets increasingly flustered as the night goes on, Anon being completely unfazed about her unholy attributes and enthusiastic about performing all sorts of kinky shit like hoof massages.
>When he starts talking about pet play she starts to think he may be too much for her to handle alone.
>She starts thinking up a plan to trick him into summoning some of her sisters when he opens his mouth.
>"Hey, you're a demon pony from hell, right?"
"It's called tartarus but yes, that is my home, why do you ask?"
>"Because while i love pinkie to bits, her idea of a good party is something i'd throw for a 12 year old at most, not a guy that just turned 27."
>"From what i've gathered you guys probably know how to throw a more 'appropriate' party than the rest of these ponies combined, so how do we go about inviting some of your friends here, maybe get some hell-booze to make it a night we dont remember?
"...We could definitely bring some of my, 'friends' here, along with some of our alcohol if that is what you desire, although be warned that it is far stronger than equestrian cider."
>"If it's not strong enough to remove paint then i'm going to be disappointed."
>...Sweet tirek he's serious, you might need to call the whole coven for this, he'll drink you under the table before he even gets buzzed.
"Okay, well, to summon everybody we need for a party is going to take a lot of energy, which means we're going to have to perform an extremely unholy act."
>"I'm listening."
"You need to orgasm inside my ass, completely wasting your seed, i know this sounds uncomfortand your pants are gone."
>"Ready when you are."
>Staring at the humans erect baby maker, the succupony makes a mental note to thank her summoner for giving her such a 'hard' task.
>>
File: 1415243549648.jpg (21KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1415243549648.jpg
21KB, 292x257px
>>30443378
>i know this sounds uncomfortand your pants are gone."

Fuckin nice
>>
Setting up notepad ++ for writing, got a question

Is there a way to change the background of a language to something a specific style or do you have to make it global?
>>
>>30436117
Aint Life Beautiful 8 when?
>>
File: 1472754220683.png (570KB, 1400x809px) Image search: [Google]
1472754220683.png
570KB, 1400x809px
>>30443378
Ayyyy
>>
File: laughing hans.gif (490KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing hans.gif
490KB, 500x200px
>>30443378
>i know this sounds uncomfortand your pants are gone

I'm sorry, but I seem to have lost my sides.
>>
File: 1476738512822.png (2MB, 2396x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476738512822.png
2MB, 2396x3000px
>>30442726
>>30443378
I want to turn a succubus mare holy.
>>
>>30443020
>Anon likes Flutters
>Unused to the attention, she can barely carry a conversation at first
>Unless he injures himself and her need to help overrides her anxiety.
>She either spills spaghetti all over the place, or mumbles so quietly Anon can barely understand her.
>One day after he leaves she fears he won't bother to come back
>Unbeknownst to her, he'd forgotten something and came back to find her in tears
>Before she realizes he's back, she's snug in his arms
>Mare's aren't supposed to cry all over a stallion, but Fluttershy can't bring herself to care.
>>
File: 1411171050722.png (604KB, 916x958px) Image search: [Google]
1411171050722.png
604KB, 916x958px
>>30444186
my soul
>>
File: Moar.png (132KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Moar.png
132KB, 250x375px
>>30443378
MOAR
>>
>>30444186
Flutters needs more love
>>
File: 1494102970895.png (1MB, 768x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1494102970895.png
1MB, 768x1129px
>>30444315
She needs all the love.
>>
>>30443002
>human male
>male
>>
>>30444373
If you're saying they should or would use 'male' that's not likely. It comes off as too clinical for casual conversation.
>>
File: 1496870365691.gif (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496870365691.gif
91KB, 500x500px
>>30443983
This desu. Call me a faggot, but ass kekworthy as >>30443378 was, I want a story where Anon goes deeper. No, not in that sense. Have something amongst the lines of Succy running away from a freaked out summoner, and finding herself in this weird monkey's house. She has to plead and bargin for him to not give away her being here, and tries to seduce him. Anon, through a mixture of being a faggot and realising this is some kind of hellspawn, decides to not get seduced so easily, and instead makes her do some other tasks. Like washing his dishes, and having her being baffled in the process. There stands an alien being twisted and corrupted beyond the level most ponies are capable of achieving. And yet he is making her do household chores. I want to see Anon sexually frustrate the succupony by not putting out and to have them see waifu/husbando material in eachother.
>>
>>30443002
They use the word girl on the show too. Or at least they did early on
>>
>>30444652
This so much. The thought of anon pretty much purifying a demonic denizen through blackmail and housewife-ing makes my heart go doki doki.
>>
>>30444186
>Anon catches on to her intentions.
>He finds them, and her, cute.
>He also realises that she is able to overcome the shyness to help him when he is wounded.
>So the plan to protect her smile arises.
>He is going to hurt himself to help her be herself.
>Nothing serious of course, things like catching cold on purpose, getting sunburnt, or maybe even giving himself a papercut
>But it's enough to hide the 'shy' from Flutters.
>>
File: 1485887437109.png (1MB, 924x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485887437109.png
1MB, 924x1000px
>>30444652
>>30444730
I want it.

Does she turn into pic related when she's purified?
>Anon literally saves her soul
>>

▲▲
>>
>>30444780
FUCK!
>>
>>30444750
Eh, I always like the idea of a succubus being purified means that her demonic traits and corruption is significantly lessened, but is still a succubus. Sort of like observing a full on party girl with died hair tattoos and piercings and then ten years later you find a mild mannered normal housewife.
>>
>>30444809
Yeah, but here there's actual magic involved.
>>
>>30444750
>Anon, through years of fapping to ever-more fucked-up porn, has come full circle
>He no longer desires the most deviant and fantastical sex acts
>Instead, a reciprocal loving relationship with sex for the purpose of pleasing his love is his fetish
>Along with plenty of cuddling and hoof-holding
>Succupone follows him around everywhere, badgering or teasing him, trying to get him to fuck her in all sorts of strange ways
>He continues on like nothing is wrong
>It's just another pony following him around, having adventures with him
>She's never been summoned this long, so she doesn't know what to do
>Anon takes the lead
>Anon forces her to do all sorts of things a good wife would do
>Since she can't get the HMD, her succubus nature settles for satisfying his emotional needs
>She's inexperienced, though, so she doesn't guard her own heart
>One day he comes home from work and she kisses him on the cheek, welcoming him home, without realizing it
>She starts to glow and lifts up in the air, undergoing a blinding white transformation
>She flutters to the ground, covered in gold jewelry, bereft of horns, with extra wings
>She doesn't know why one kiss would cause something like that
>Anon explains to her
"I did some reading. Turns out Candyass was right. True Love, returned, can save your soul."
>...what?
>Anon hadn't given in and used her body to satisfy his lust despite all her attempts.
>All she had to do was genuinely return her love to him.
>He had loved her all along.
>>
>>30444820
I guess I can understand the idea of purifying a succupone so hard that she becomes an angelpone, But that implies there's a god (or goddess) of sorts in poneworld.
>>
>>30444838
not necessarily. you could always take the approach that WoW uses and have each of them be agents of either light or dark forces.
>>
>>30444838
Yes? They gotta go somewhere when they die.
>>
>>30444848
So is Celestia a false deity or something?
>>
>>30444857
Nigga she just raises the sun and rules Equestria.
>>
>>30444863
I haven't kept up with he show, but isn't she on the far end of the power scale?
>>
File: 1494509083697.png (608KB, 735x748px) Image search: [Google]
1494509083697.png
608KB, 735x748px
>>30444837
N E E D
>>
>>30444837
daww
>>
Another bit of thing.
Sorry it's a bit late, did some painting today.

>updated paste https://pastebin.com/wSBBJhvh
>>
>>30444903
AYOOOOOOOO
>>
>>30444903
>You are still Anonymous
>You are taken to a typical examination room, and your mom levitates you onto her back again while she lays down on the paper covered bed.
>”Now, if you don’t mind Mrs. Text I’d like to bring in my apprentice nurse to observe.”
>”No problem Nurse Full Heart.”
>Full Heart smiles and leans out of the door and calls out, “Red, you can come on in, don’t forget your notes.”
>Seconds later a little white girl with pink hair walks in holding a small notepad in her teeth.
>She drops the pad into her hoof and stands up extra straight, trying her best to look professional.
>It is fucking adorable.
>”Ok Red we’re going to do a postnatal examination on Mrs. Text.”
>Red uses her nose to flip through the pages until she gets to one that already has some text on it. She then uses her free hoof to reach into her hair and pull out a very stubby pencil before placing it in her mouth.
>”Readeh Mom”
>Full Heart lowers her ears and clears her throat.
>”I meah, Nursh Fu Hearh”
>You shake as your mom giggles to herself at the little girl’s mistake.
>”First we’ll have to see if there are any apparent abnormalities with the mare that need to be examined.”
>The Nurse makes a show of looking all over your mom, but she keeps glancing back to you.
>She got closer and closer to you as she made a pass over every part of your mom.
>It was kind of creepy, and you unconsciously drew away from her near the end.
>Once she finished you looked to see Red finish up her notes, before looking up at her mother and smiling.
>”Ok Apprentice Nurse Red Heart, please repeat the examination.
>>
>>30444913
>Pushing a small staircase from the corner of the room against the bed Red climbed up and made the same lap around your mom, speaking softly to herself.
>”Horn isn’t radiating, eyes aren’t bloodshot or swollen, breathing is normal, heartbeat is normal,...um Nurse Full Heart, I can’t check her spinal discs with her foal here.”
>”No need Red, if there was any spinal issues Celestia herself would be screaming in agony.”
>The girl nods and proceeds to work around you still murmuring.
>”Dock and tail respond to stimuli, hooves intact, frogs aren’t swollen...I have completed the dorsal postnatal exam.”
>”Very good Red Heart, now Mrs. Text if you would roll over please.
>”Sure thing nurse,” your mom says already beginning to roll.
>Shit!
>You scramble to your hooves and walk against her roll, legs protesting every step, before settling on her stomach when she stops.
>She looks down at you on her belly ears down, blushing.
>”Sorry, little Letter. I was just so used to feeling you up there already.”
>You feel your tail move a bit before you lay down again.
>”Now watch carefully Red, we’ll repeat the search for abnormalities on the anterior region. The main thing you have to worry about is not missing anything on the misshapen belly since this exam occurs before the uterus has time to retract to it’s normal size.”
>She lays her head down on your mother’s chest for a moment before proceeding to do another lap around her, once again you follow her. Wondering why she is constantly eyeing you.
>Until your eyes fall on a pair of breasts. Udders? Teats?
>Either way you realize how thirsty you are and walk down them before placing one in your mouth and suckling.
>You hear the nurse huff, but you pay it little mind.
>>
>>30444925
>Since you’re not exhausted this time, you have a chance to think.
>Why are you drinking this? It was the first thing you did when you were able to see.
>You couldn’t help it, why couldn’t you help it?
>Using all of your will you let the nipple fall out of your mouth.
>Ok, so there isn’t any mind control involved, you are able to refuse it. You just really like it.
>That’s part of what’s weird though. Even compared to a juicy medium rare steak this is outstanding.
>You’d sell your left nut for just a cup of the stuff.
>Is that because you’re a little horse too?
Bababi
>You look at it for another moment before you pop it back in your mouth, satisfied that you aren’t losing your mind. Your body is just different, including your tongue.
>At that moment you feel a soft pressure on each side.
>You snap up and look to see a white hoof on both sides of you.
>”Please don’t cry, little fella, I need to make sure your mom’s teats are producing milk normally.”
>The little girl lifts you up, before placing you down a few inches away, but still on your mom.
>She touches each portion of the ‘teat’ before moving to the next one and repeating.
>”Both teats are full, with no lumps or blockages”
>She then lifts you up and places you back where you were.
>You wonder why she didn’t levitate you for a second, and notice that she didn’t have a horn.
>You look over to the other nurse and notice the same thing.
>So unicorns get psychic powers, and they aren’t universal. Do normal ponies get anything?
>Just then you hear a knock on the door.
>>
>>30444937
>”280. Is this where Mysterious Text is getting examined”

>The voice is unfamiliar, but feminine.
>”I’m sorry this is a private examination, only fami-”
>”Oh that’s my firstborn, come on in Page.”
>You turn to see the door open, and walking in is another child no older than Red
>Lemon yellow with what looks like neon green hair.
>”Hi mom, dad told me that it was ok to come up while he lets the other mares know where he is going to be.”
>Other mares? Like sisters or something?
>”Wow he looks so little, what was his name? Anonymous Text?”
>”No hon, Letter. After grandpa Formal Letter.”
>”Can I hold him, mom?”
>”Sure thing, hon just be careful, and make sure he is done with his meal first.”
>You’re levitated to your sister, and you take a moment to see her horn glowing a soft violet.
>Doubly confirmed then, all unicorns are psychics and the power comes from their horns.
>She holds you close with two hooves, one behind you propping your head up, smiling at you.
>”Hello Anonymous, I’m your big sister. I’m going to make sure no fillies mess with you when you grow up.”
>”Page hon, please don’t talk like that. He is barely a day old and I don’t need to think of all the sheath sniffing mares I’m going to have to beat back.”
>Sheath sniffing, what does that even mean?
>I get the whole ‘so handsome he has to beat the girls off with a stick’ but where does a sheath come into this?
>”Well either way Front Page is going to keep you safe even after you grow into a stallion
>She seems nice, decent big sister to have. Then again who is going to fuck with an infant.
>Now that I think about it, ponies probably grow faster since I can already walk as a newborn
>>
File: bueno.jpg (63KB, 453x304px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
63KB, 453x304px
>>30444903
you tread a fine line with TF in your story, but so far you've handled it very well. for every shitposter putting you on blast, there are more who want to see more of your story, so keep writing!
>>
>>30444955
>Lets unpack this shit for a second.
>I can walk at birth, and it is pretty much normal.
>I’m a colt and a foal that will grow into a stallion.
>So stallion is a man pony. Okay.
>Colt or foal is boy and one probably means baby.
Duhh wedard
>The colts.
>The Indianapolis Colts.
>They wouldn’t name their team after a baby horse, so colt has to mean boy.
>So foals are babies, colts are boys, stallions are men, and fillies and mares are females.
>A yawn forces its way out of you, only then do you notice your sister is rocking you.
>”I think he likes me, mom.”
>”Well don’t tell your father, little Anonymous screamed like a bat out of Tartarus when he picked him up.”
>”Mrs. Text,” little Red says, “your external examination is finished.”
>”So are we done here then?”
>”No Mrs. Text,” Full Heart says stepping forward, “we need to do a magi-reverb test to make sure that there are no internal issues.”
>Your mom sighs and steps off the exam bed and follows the nurse, but not before stopping to lift you out of your disappointed sister’s arms and back onto her.
>Magi-reverb.
>Like magic?
>Yeah bullshit, it probably means something in pony latin.
>You travel down the hall a long ways before coming up to a room with a green light above it.
>”Mrs. Text, you’re going to have to leave your son outside for this one?”
>”What, why?”
>Little Red perks up, “The magi-reverb tests makes use of osculating magical signatures to test for any problems with your own magic, while this isn’t dangerous unicorn foals cannot handle the test on adult settings due to their extra sensitive horns and underdeveloped Starswirl gland causing them to feel discomfort.”
>Full looked a little annoyed, but nodded, “That is correct, while it cannot harm your foal it may hurt him.”
>>
>>30444955
>>30444969

>MFW author suddenly switches to first person.
>>
>>30444969
>You are levitated back into your sister’s arms
>”That’s fine then, Front Page, please be careful, and don’t let anypony else hold him. Not even a blessed sister, something about needing to know my scent.”
>”Yes, ma’am.”
>The three walk in and shortly after the light turns red.
>So magic confirmed, or maybe they don’t understand psychic abilities and just call it magic.
>That doesn’t make sense since they already have tech based on it and to scan it.
>”You are the quietest colt ever.”
>You look up to your sister looking at you perplexed.
>”I for sure would’ve thought that you would start crying once mom left.”
>She strokes your hair a little bit.
>”Most colts are complete crybabies as foals. Mostly crybabies when they get older too.”
>Does this chick hate dudes or something?
>”But you’re not, I like you. You’re my favorite colt ever, much nicer than that big dummy Macintosh.”
>Oh, so she has a crush on some guy.
>Thank God, last thing you need when you can barely move is someone who hates you for something you can’t help.
>”Big ugly dummy.”
>She hugs you closer to herself.
>”You’re even better than the blessed brothers, they cry all the time. Even though they are 2 and 3”
>Blessed brothers, blessed sisters, maybe this is a do over since you seem to be in a family full of Christfags. Or whatever the pony equivalent is.
>Jesus Trots?
>Stop
>Don’t get your dumbass sent to pony hell.
>Especially since you know that there is an afterlife.
>”You’re easily my favorite brother.”
>That makes your heart swell a bit.
>Can’t really thank her.
>Just do cute baby shit then.
>You smile and reach up to try to touch her face
Goo goo ga ga
>Of course saying that would be easy.
>Your sister starts rocking you again, happy as can be.
>After a time you fall asleep again.
>>
>>30444992
>You hear something
>You open your eyes to see your mom walk out of the room, before yawning herself.
>”Sweet Celestia that was boring, oh hey Smithy. Hope you haven’t been here too long.”
>You look upwards to see that you’re in the arms of the stallion from earlier.
>You consider screaming again, but you’re already being levitated over onto your mom noticing her giving a look to your sister.
>”I’m sorry, mom, but dad-”
>”It’s fine Page, I meant mares anyway. Your father will be seeing the most of our little prince anyway.”
>You look and see Page looking relieved that she didn’t upset her mom.
>”Anyway, did Smithy tell you, because I completely forgot to.”
>”Tell me what?”
>”Your baby brother might just be a little genius!”
>Page leaned back in shock, or maybe from mom’s volume increase.
>”Mysty, please we aren’t sure, Nurse Full Heart still needs to do her tests.”
>”Actually,” the blue mare said, “I have been conducting my tests as I examined Mrs. Text, and the results thus far have been very promising.”
>What?
>”How were you able to do that, while teaching little Red too? You two were pretty thorough, if a little cold hooved.”
>The nurse looked a bit proud of herself and stood up straighter.
>”Well during your external exam I looked directly into his eyes every 3-7 seconds, while getting closer and closer to him. An average foal will begin to cry if they are fearful, or nuzzle of they’re welcoming. Anonymous Letter instead pulled away from me as I grew too close, that was a fear response seen in children years older.”
>>
>>30444986
why would you, thinking about yourself, refer to yourself as "you"? that's weird. i actually didn't catch it, but you're right that it continues on for too long. writefag can just edit it in pastebin.
>>
>>30445013
>”I don’t understand, Nurse,” said the stallion looking as confused as he admitted, “you creeped him out, most colts would be creeped out by a strange mare getting too close”
>”Yes, but foals are different than young colts and fillies. At the slightest fear a foal will cry, at the slightest pain a foal will cry, at the slightest discomfort a foal will cry. They will cry to try to alert their mother and father to their displeasure. Anonymous Letter pulled away, fearful but able to identify and rectify the problem himself.”
>Suddenly all eyes were on you.
>And suddenly you remembered how small you actually are.
>”There! See! He tries to make himself smaller to avoid detection rather than try to alert his parents, your colt’s first instinct is to help himself rather than call on others.”
>”Now that I think about it,” Red said cutting in, “when you rolled to your side, he just walked with the roll instead of taking a tumble.”
>The stallion gave mom a very hard look.
>”Taking a tumble?”
>”Now Smithy it isn’t what it sounds like….”
>”I TOLD you to be careful and you almost drop our foal, on his FIRST DAY OF LIFE?!”
>Mom’s ears dropped before the verbal assault.
>”Smithy, he is fine, nothing happened to him. And I pro-”
>The stallion, hit your mom’s horn again and you quaked as she flinched from the pain.
>You clutched as best you could, and screamed.
>Mom winced and rubbed her horn before levitating you into her arms to rock you.
>You stopped after a minute, hopefully getting across the message that you don’t want your mom being hit.
>”Wordsmith, I’m sorry, but we’re two for two now.”
>”Two fo- speak Equish.”
>”Every time you hit my horn he cries, like you struck him. My little prince doesn’t like seeing momma hurt.”
>>
>Anon go Twilight house for science study
>Twilight want having sesso Anon
>Feed Altar Bridge coconut
>Twilight not sesso Anon have fun with word
>Making of bambino word yes
>"YES!!!!"
>Anon eet die pantoffel
>NO
>>
>>30445015
I talk to myself, which requires that you say 'you' alot.
Example:
"Alright, you can do this."

Guess it depends on your dialect/language and upbringing.
>>
>>30445024
>The nurse clears her throat trying to dissolve the awkward situation.
>”Yes, well. Aside from his quick problem recognizing and solving he is a normal healthy foal, with a proper suckling and bonding instinct. The only other tests wouldn’t even be feasible for a few months, at least until his Starswirl gland develops.”
>”So...does that mean I can leave?”
>”Yes, Mrs. Text. Red, can you please get the proper discharge papers.”
>The little filly gives a salute, and runs off.
>Your family heads to the elevator and after a quick descent are at the exit where the filly is waiting with the papers in her mouth.
>The whole time you were wondering what the nurse meant by bonding instinct.
>”Oh, yes thank you nurse. We really appreciate the help doncha know. We’ll...oh my stars, Tex is that you?”
>You turn to see a slim purple mare with a white foal on her back looking straight at your entourage
>Also a fucking big white stallion next to her
>”Oh stomp, Cookie? Cookie Crumbles, as I live and breathe! What are you doing in a place like Ponyville?”
>The mare in a stark contrast to your mother walked gracefully to her.
>”Well havin a foal puts a bit of a pause on the ‘ol modelin career right quick doncha know. So me and the Mr. decided to raise her somewhere a mite bit safe than Manehatten. An I see you got a bit of a bundle yourself”
>You levitated off of your mom’s back and held before Cookie.
>”Well arencha tha sweetest little thing, what’s his name Tex?”
>”Anonymous Letter, after grandpa Formal.”
>”Ooo I remember him, classier than Celestia herself.”
>Cookie gave a look of sympathy, clearly he must’ve passed pretty recently.
>”Well, after seein you so happy and proud of little Page, Hondo and I decided to have one of our own.”
>Her own horn lit up as she picked up the small foal from her own back, holding her right in front of you.
>>
>>30445033
>”This is little Rarity, she’s a tough one. Bucked me so much during pregnancy I thought she was an Apple.”

>As the two mares converse you look at the foal in front of you. She is huddled up into as much a ball as she could be for a bit of extra warmth, eyes squeezed shut, sniffling from a previous crying session, and a tongue poking a tiny bit out of her slightly open mouth.
>As you look at her you realize the start difference between a real foal and yourself.
>Your eyes are wide open and observant, you hang slack in the magic indifferent to the cold, your nose is clear and breathes easy.
>No wonder the nurse was able to pick you out as a weirdo so easily.
>Worst part is that it is too late to start now, you can still feel her eyes on the back of you. To copy the foal in front of you would only add to the chances you end up in a small government room designing pony weapons or some shit.
>You are soon returned to your mom’s back and you watch as Rarity is returned to hers, where she quickly snuggles deep into her mother’s fur.
>”-ow he watches her like that. That’s how the nurse figured that he is a bright one.”
>”Well, I’ll catch up more later, need to get this one into her bassinet before she catches cold. Seeya Tex.”
>”You take care Cookie.”
>”Mom, how do you know Cookie Crumbles? She’s like a super famous model!”
>>
>>30444913
>>”First we’ll have to see if there are any apparent abnormalities with the mare that need to be examined.”
*needs
>>
>>30445051
>”Well back when we lived in Fillydelphia, her mom and my mom shared apartments. We were almost raised together.”
>You decide to tune out the conversation between your mom and sister, as your groups steps outside into the sunshine and a bunch of ponies milling about.
>There are even some with wings pushing clouds around.
>This is nuts, too nuts to take in so soon.
>Plus you think you may have that issue with the bonding instinct the nurse mentioned solved.
>Because you just realized that you already consider this mare, this pony that you’ve only known for a few hours, just a double shift at your old job, your mother.
>>
>>30445058
Done, it'll probably be another day before I have anything more.
>>30445053
Edited, thanks.
>>30444986
>>30445015
Can't see what you're talking about so it must be pretty ingrained in how I write, care to point it out.
>>
>>30445079
>I get the whole ‘so handsome he has to beat the girls off with a stick’ but where does a sheath come into this?
>”Well either way Front Page is going to keep you safe even after you grow into a stallion
>She seems nice, decent big sister to have. Then again who is going to fuck with an infant.
>Now that I think about it, ponies probably grow faster since I can already walk as a newborn

And

>Lets unpack this shit for a second.
>I can walk at birth, and it is pretty much normal.
>I’m a colt and a foal that will grow into a stallion.
>>
>>30445093
I see.
I write the thoughts in first person language, and all the actions around him as second person.

Is it confusing at all? I can't really think of a better way to differentiate between thoughts and actions with the greentext format.
>>
>>30445124
You could do something like
"Anon talking"
> Narration
> 'Thoughts'
> "Pony talking"
>>
>>30445051
OH SHIT

>>30445079
I see what you're doing, you cheeky little fucker. He's going to be the same age as the mane six.
>>
>>30445079
Gonna be honest, after going through the first chapter I was almost positive this was going to be a low effort shitpost story, especially with the topic chose. I can safely say I'm pleasantly surprised though, after the rocky start it's been really interesting and good.

Good job, would read more of.
>>
>>30445079
Bretty good Anon. Don't die on us.
>>
>>30445124
Preface an action statement to imply it's a thought, it's what most others do, and its a lot less jarring than switching to first person suddenly.

>Originally, the plan was to go east, but you went north instead.
>You thought this was counter productive, but it seemed to work in the end.
>>
>>30445324
Or phrase it as a question in action.

>So you're a colt, and not a stallion?
>How weird.
>>
>>30445079
I'm really liking this.
>>
File: sweating horse.gif (910KB, 391x393px) Image search: [Google]
sweating horse.gif
910KB, 391x393px
I should be asleep 5 hours ago, but instead I made a thing. Or at least a beginning of a thing.

>>30441143
>The metallic stampede behind you begun to fade.
>It seems like you have finally lost them.
>And about damn time too.
>You are Ishtar.
>And you are an unwelcome guest in this... place.
>Being chased with pitchforks and torches is not exactly unheard of for you, but given the choice you would still rather avoid it.
>Especially if the townsfolk are armed with actual spears and clad in what looks like Royal Guard armour.
>What guardsmen would be doing in a village like this, you had no idea.
>It had something to do with that ugly crystal thing you escaped from no doubt, since it had a princess in it.
>Or so you think at least, last time you got to visit Equestira there were only two princesses, and none of them were chubby purple dorks with bowlcut mane.
>But she had wings and a crown, so she probably was royalty anyway?
>Whatever.
>The important bit was that she had magic power of an alicorn, and mental fortitude of a drunken griffon.
>Your summoning was probably the most botched one since at least five centuries ago.
>Protective glyphs misdrawn, salt impure and the blood stale.
>At least it actually was virgin blood, though if you had to guess it belonged to your pitiful summoner.
>Long story short, she did not mean to summon you, and started to panic.
>If you had a bag of bits for every time you heard "but you're a mare," you'd be ruling Tartarus by now.
>Thankfully, her banishing spells failed (go figure, almost as if she drew Ankh rune with two bars), and you decided to hoof it.
>It is not every decade you get to stretch your limbs in the overworld, unbound by a pact or magical leash.
>And the intentions of your "host" were less than friendly, so it only seemed reasonable at the time.
>You begun questioning that decision by the time you saw ironclad guards posted around the place.
>>
>>30445402
>>If you had a bag of bits for every time you heard "but you're a mare," you'd be ruling Tartarus by now.
kek
>>
File: 1473548392685.png (2MB, 1808x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1473548392685.png
2MB, 1808x2044px
>>30445402
>It was just your luck to get a faulty ritual in a high security place.
>Luckily they were unprepared, and one window jump later you were on your way to freedom.
>And by now it seems like those who would wish to take that freedom away from you, have lost your trail.
>Good.
>Public exorcisms were never pleasant, and even if it was late in the evening you already saw a few ponies peeking their noses out.
>You tried to take smaller streets and the like, to avoid attention.
>Which led you here.
>To this simple house, neatly placed to the side of things.
>And judging by the draped curtains and the state of the garden, it was unoccupied too.
>With some luck, you could make this your hideout for a while, until you found someone to... have fun with.
>Even if they were too subtle to summon you, the colts of this world could not resist your charms in the long run.
>Seduction was a form of art, and your body was a paintbrush.
>A well tuned one at that.
>With a toothy grin, you push the side of the rather tall door and step inside.
>Of course it was not closed.
>Why would they guard their property if there are no thieves?
>Oh those ponies are so pure and innocent.
>Made it that much fun to have your way with them.
>Not that you got to do this nearly as often as your male colleagues of course.
>Those damn dicks barely had any time off in Tartarus before another desperate wizard found another 'forbidden' tome.
>But the rare moments where you could slowly work on a pony, see them break to your charm, open up for you.
>Show their fears, show their desires.
>Share their dreams and private thoughts.
>Oh how much fun you had.
>>
File: 1454166991457.png (904KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1454166991457.png
904KB, 600x894px
>>30445420
>Steering prim and proper colts into the ways of carnal pleasures, sleeping with more mares than they could count.
>Turning a just and gentle town watch mare into abusing her power.
>To see them squirm, but also to shine brighter than ever before in the twisted light.
>It was just the most empowering feeling in the world.
>Almost trumped all the sex.
>Almost.
>Giving a soft chuckle, you look around the dim hall.
>A normal pony would struggle to see here, but you were not a normal pony.
>And that fact allowed you to see a pair of... weird leather things standing there by the entrance.
>They were long and had a hole at one end, as well as a bunch of strings coming off at the side.
>What in the heaven were those?
>You lean in to take a closer look, when the smell hits you.
>It was not very strong, but it was certainly there.
>Dirty, thick and sweaty, it was a scent of a stallion.
>And it was coming off of the odd contraptions.
>It could mean that this house belonged to a male, which would just make your day.
>But it also made you that much more curious as to what the purpose of the leather things was to carry such strong scent.
>You carefully grab one with your hoof and lift it to your face.
>And then it hits you.
>Those were sex toys.
>You should've guessed at first glance, but there were two things that had you confused.
>First was the appearance.
>Mortal stallions had the most luxurious tools to pleasure themselves available.
>Silver lined, with soft velvet padding and what have you.
>That thing in your grasp? It looked more like a makeshift toy a desperate mare would do.
>And for the second thing, well.
>The size.
>>
File: cadence licks nsfw.png (323KB, 400x679px) Image search: [Google]
cadence licks nsfw.png
323KB, 400x679px
>>30445429
>To think that there was once a stallion in this house who needed something like this to relieve himself...
>You feel a shudder run down your spine and to your love cave.
>The mental image of his dick pressing into it, desperately seeking relief in a device that was almost as long as your barrel and as thick as your leg, the idea of him unloading his bunched up seed into it, wasting it far away from any willing mare's womb...
>Why it did things to your body.
>And that lovely smell was certainly helping with that.
>You take a deep sniff of it, feeling rapidly forming dampness between your hindlegs.
>Oh you now wish this house was not abandoned after all.
>It was just too intoxicating, even if your decades long seclusion in seven planes of Tartarus had no doubt magnified the feeling.
>You slide your tongue out and take a slow, measured lick along the inside of the mock pussy, savouring the taste.
>And by the time you were about ten inches deep still not hitting the end, also savouring the size.
>Just what kind of monster would have a need for this?
>Oh how you wish you had that monster behind you right now.
>"And just what the fuck do you think you're doing?"
>Said a deep, booming voice behind you.

If it's too stupid, let me know. It might have been a product of sleep deprivation.
>>
>>30445444
No, this is great. Please keep going.
>>
>>30445444
>If it's too stupid

You forget where you are.
It also helps that your green includes sex, meaning suddenly everyone wants to see where it goes.
>>
>>30445450
Later
We're going to make people out of this demon mare yet.
>>
File: 1471933287056.png (41KB, 1158x881px) Image search: [Google]
1471933287056.png
41KB, 1158x881px
>>30445444
Do please continue.
>>
>>30445051
Please tell me Rarity will be Anon's destined waifu
>>
>>30445575
Or at least let them be childhood friends for top cute
>>
File: 1487084567849.png (2MB, 1771x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1487084567849.png
2MB, 1771x1382px
>>30445575
But of course, fated at birth to be married and have many foals.
>>
>>30445596
>>30445575
>Rarities unmarely behavior is due to anon's accidental influence as childhood bestie.
Oh god that sounds adorable.
>>
File: Mildly Upset Twig.png (154KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Mildly Upset Twig.png
154KB, 1024x682px
>>30438406
>Anon? Are you down there?
>Why are you always down here in your basement?
>A workshop? That's neat, but isn't that a bit too much of a dirty hobby for a stallion?
>No, I don't know what electrical engineering is.
>...That's silly, why use lightning instead of magic to power things? That just sounds needlessly complicated. Leave it to a stallion, I suppose.
>Why are you so adamant on differentiating from other stallions? Just go horseshoe shopping or something.
>>
>>30445623
It's an Earth thing, Twilight. You know, different world and all. And seeing as I'm the only Earthling here that makes me a super minority. Check your privilege!
>>
>>30445079
I hope you realize you've set up a story in such a way to suggest quite an epic length.
>>
>>30444780
>>30444783
/)▲
▲▲

Just need to nudge it a bit.
>>
>>30445770
Okay that was pretty clever so you can have that one
>>
>>30445402
>Begun
Began. Begun is only used after have/has/had.
>>
File: 1486525308973.jpg (26KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486525308973.jpg
26KB, 328x398px
>>30445623
>the concept that an alien might be alien is incomprehensible to her
Best part is that it fits her character perfectly
Worsthorse by far
>>
>>30445623
How do you keep getting in here... Do I need to call the ponice again? remember that Celery said she'd refuse to pay your bail if they arrest you again.
>>
>>30443378
So long and forth, after the booze, sex, probably some drugs and one hell of a hangover. Anon conquers Tartarus and makes devil pone his pet

I remember a green where the pone equivalent from Satan comes to equestria crying, asking anon to never leave her again
>>
>>30445947
Holy shit I need that!
>>
>>30445947
I don't think it was actually Satan, but it was definitely a higher-level demoness...
>>
>>30445947
>>30446037
That may have been me. I can't remember if it was a prompt response to another prompt or just a story idea I posted in response to more demonpones getting posted. Have this, and see if it's what you're looking for:

>Celestia and Luna freak out hard when the wards on Tartarus register a powerful entity escaping
>It's the worst possible one, too
>The last time she escaped, Equestria nearly reverted into its "three tribes" state
>Worst of all, she's heading straight for Canterlot
>Celestia and Luna, trying to put on a brave face for the rest of the kingdom, are definitely not trembling in fear at the return of…
"Dessie! I missed you, hon!"
>Celestia yelps
>Desdemona, the queen of deception, is in the throne room
>She's crying and clutching at dear deluded Anonymous like there's no tomorrow
>"Anon, I was so scared I'd never see you again when those horrible princesses took you away!"
"It's okay, Dessie. It's gonna be alright. I'm here, now, and nobody's gonna take me away from you again. Come on, honey…"
>Mistakes may have been made
>>
>>30446089
And also the short "example" or "sample scene" I followed up with, as an example of the sort of tone such a story might have, if I weren't a lazy asshole and wrote it myself:

>"C-can I torment some of the noble peons, Anon? All their smugness is hurting my tummy."
"Dessie, you know you're not allowed to. If you do that every time you come up for a visit, they'll never get over what you did that last time."
>Desdemona pouts, crossing her forelimbs over her chest
>"It was just a little prank. Honestly, couldn't they handle a joke?"
"You almost returned their society to its darkest hours, hun."
>"A little civil war never hurt anypony. Not on Equestria, at least."
>Anonymous boops the most fearsome demon pony in Tartarus on the snout
>The resulting scrunch is so terrifying, a few citizens collapse outright
"Come on, no more of that. Let's go back to the house they gave me when they snatched me, I found something I'm sure you'll love."
>Desdemona is on her hooves in an instant, interest clearly visible on her face for an instant before she shoots a glare at the ponies around her
>"Fine, but I reserve the right to torment any of these mares who thinks she can snatch you away from me again. You're mine and I'm not letting them have you."
>Anon chuckles good-naturedly as Desdemona narrows her eyes, giving the quickly retreating crowd the universal sign for 'I'm watching you'
>Luna froze up fifteen minutes ago and Celestia passed out where she was standing
>Even way out in the Crystal Empire, Cadence can already feel the urge to yell at her aunties for being stupid
>Twilight is still trying to figure out who keeps shitposting so effectively in all her /mlh/ threads
>>
>>30446089
>>30446095
You missed the prompt that this was a response to...
>>
File: 1486306475739.jpg (22KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
1486306475739.jpg
22KB, 328x328px
>>30445079
>Lil Anon gets cutie mark suggested by his name. He's destined by horse society to be some kind of messenger or post worker. Whole family is really proud, they organize party for him and all that jazz. Instead he says fuck it and became whoever he wants. (Of course his work is linked to his previous life, so it conflicts even more with RGR society.)
>>
>>30446095
Allow me to samefag one final time as I reread this shit and remember why I posted it; it was a follow-up to another Anon's idea post of an Anon who was "saved" from Tartarus, where he was having quite a good time with the resident demons/succubi/etc. I think it was something about the parties being more like Earth parties? Not 100% sure on that. Regardless, Anon was "saved" from Tartarus and a demonpone he was involved with went looking for him.
>>
>>30446106
Yeah, that's because I didn't save it as I didn't write that original prompt. I only really save my own crappy posts. Is there an active /mlp/ archive anymore? Shouldn't be too hard to find the original if so.
>>
>>30446107
>Anonymous Letter
>Anon becomes a terrorist and sends his threats unsigned to his targets
Decided to edge that up for you bro
>>
Is Page Anon dead?
>>
>>30444992
>Blessed brothers and sisters
I'm just as curious as our main character here.
I'm assuming that we have both monogamous and herd relationships, since RGRE, but IS Anon in some sort of weird religious family (despite religion not exactly being a thing in horseland. Correct me if I'm wrong.)? Or is it that Anon was born in a writefag herd, and I'm jumping to conclusions about the terminology used?
>>
>>30446194
The better question, is that Mino chick in the story dead?
>>
>>30446142
>not getting anon to become the equestrian version of the cia
>anon then uses this info to conquor nations while sitting on his ass at home
>his family are none the wiser
>>
>>30446320
I'm thinking that is like a unicorn version of herd sisters, since a unicorn herd is called a blessing.
>>
File: 1423111496595.png (437KB, 1074x830px) Image search: [Google]
1423111496595.png
437KB, 1074x830px
>You're Anon
>Well, according to your horseparents, you're Vinyl Scratch, but you never really liked them very much
>You were run over by a stampede during a literal dog and pony show, which may explain why you were reborn in a world of magical ponies
>Your memories of human music have allowed you to create entirely new genres in Equestria, making you and your entire family set for life
>You've even got a girlfriend, Octavia, who's surprisingly hot for a britbong horse
>The only problem is that you have a vagina instead of a penis
>>
>Anon and Luna hate each other.
>Each time they're in the same room, snarky and insulting comments pass between the two.
>Physical violence often happens, too.
>Celestia and the guards learnt to stay out of it after the last fight had them thrown out of the windows, head-first.
>Celestia always tries to make sure breakfast time has them not meeting, like Luna eating at 7 and Anon, 8.
>One morning, Celestia finds them entering the dining room at the same time.
>She promptly ducks under the table, fearing the worst.
>Eventually looks up after hearing no property damage to find them being all lovey-dovey.
>Turns out they both had signed up to an anonymous dating service, and were unknowingly matched.
>They got on like a house on fire, and when it came time to meet and reveal their identities, they were shocked.
>Things fell into place there.
>Everyone else, however, wishes they'd go back to being violent.
>The lovey-dovey displays are making them feel ill.
>>
>>30446719
Huh, that actually makes perfect sense.
So we've got a unicorn-only herd that's also exclusively (for the moment) involved in writing in some capacity.
>>
>>30446778
interesting
>>
>>30446777
I can handle TF, it's not my favorite, but it's got potential.

But then the genderswap faggots show up. I really don't get the obsession with turning into a girl.
>>
>>30446089
>>30446095
I remember this prompt and how much I enjoyed it.

>>The resulting scrunch is so terrifying, a few citizens collapse outright
Still makes me laugh.
>>
>>30446777
Yeah, the reason the other guy's story was so successful was because it wasn't genderswapping for once.

1/10
>>
>>30447255
>1/10
too high.
>>
>>30447255
I disagree but I have no idea why it's gained so much traction, considering the number of Anons here who live and die by the HMD. Was expecting a lot more screeching.
>>
File: Maud_Fwee.png (91KB, 1085x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Maud_Fwee.png
91KB, 1085x1024px
>>30443378
>Tfw my random brainsplurges at 2AM seem to be my most approved green.
Funny how that works sometimes, glad i made people laugh.
Anon becoming The Overlord™ of equestria by complete accident is my fetish.

>>30447336
As a fan of TF i'm biased, but writefag seems to be pretty good at setting scenes, keeping characters consistant and posting enough at a time to satisfy the reader yet simultainiously leave them with more questions.
Most of the time [Screech-Worthy-Thing] doesnt get REEEEE'd because of itself, but rather it's percieved usual quality or what it brings with it.
The stories being well recieved by both this thread and the TF thread, despite said topics not tending to mix very well.
>>
>>30445079
moar
>>
>>30447402
There was a plot bunny a few threads back where Anon killed Sombra like from a Looney Tunes cartoon (with Anon arriving in Equrestria and landing on him), just as the Crystal Empire re-emerged.

Anon accidentally becomes Emperor, and instils "MURICA, FUCK YEAH!" pride in the Crystal Ponies.

By the time Love But and Boy Toy arrive, Anon's already a (reluctant) Emperor, the Heart is active again, and Anon has a horde of ponies acting on his half-assed suggestions of "making the Empire great again".

...And they're actually doing it.
>>
File: 1472160702452.jpg (371KB, 1280x641px) Image search: [Google]
1472160702452.jpg
371KB, 1280x641px
>>30447537
Fantastic.
>>
>>30446777
What's the fucking point of RGRE if you're going to put the MC right back where they started? Take your gross gender fluid shit back to sofurry.
>>
>>30448084
why do you always feel the need to bring it back up after its already done with
>>
>>30445051
I hate story by principle, and have been ignoring you in the hopes the thread comes to its senses and kicks your ass out, but as its summer and everyone wants to shitpost, your still here. And seeing as people want your trash I will give you one thing of advice for your shit taste of a "story", if you have someone speaking in blackline, you out connotation marks on it too. Doesn't matter if its Anon or not, you do not leave them out. You will receive no other assistance.
>>
>>30448164
put* connotation. Fucking small screens.
>>
File: 1335031208991.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1335031208991.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>30448084
>>30448164
hmmm
really makes me think
>>
>>30448185
Wrong, the retarded prompt was BTFO, I don't waste time telling it to leave when its already done. Ask the other guy.
>>
File: 1487194872335.gif (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487194872335.gif
93KB, 300x300px
>>30448164
>your still here
>>
RGRE is alive
>>
>>30448164
>>30448171
Hello, RGManon.
>>
>>30448164
Hello, Douche-Anon.

I, for one, like his reincarnation story, as it both doesn't suffer from gender-bending (which shits up the concept of the Transformation Thread beyond help) and is RGRE-themed.

Take your thread-policing and your unwanted presence and shove it up your unwiped ass-crack.
>>
File: 1494546013302.jpg (503KB, 2313x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1494546013302.jpg
503KB, 2313x2112px
>>30448505
>I, for one, like his reincarnation story, as it both doesn't suffer from gender-bending (which shits up the concept of the Transformation Thread beyond help) and is RGRE-themed.
My nigga. AND it has absolutely adorable baby Rarity.
>>
>>30448164
I hate it too, and just hide those posts, but that's a bit 3rude if you want people to take you seriously.
>>
>>30448532
I don't care about what other people say, so long as the most glaring thing I have to look at from his writing is fixed, he can go all he wants. Politeness is reserved for good writefags not shitposting during the summer season.
>>30448505
Let one fetish stay, invite them all to stay. But looks like no one else is going to pay attention to what kept the thread going so well for so long. Ketchup man not withstanding.
>>
I think RGRE needed something new and fresh that was done right, I feel as though things were getting stagnant.

Fresh new stories baby.
>>
>>30448522
just a moral question from me:
is it grooming/pedophilia if you're guiding another child like yourself to be a good wife when you grow up?
>>
>>30448593
Eh, you're both technically the same age so who cares? If you're both happy, go for it.
>>
>>30448593
Uhhhh, huh. I mean, you are her age, just a little smarter. So...no? Maybe a diagnosed sociopath, but that may be it.
>>
>>30448593
what? no of course not
>>
>>30448550
>I don't care about what other people say, so long as the most glaring thing I have to look at from his writing is fixed, he can go all he wants. Politeness is reserved for good writefags not shitposting during the summer season.
Oh, okay. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're just a rood lad.
Guess you are just trying to thread police, then.

>Let one fetish stay, invite them all to stay.
Hello!
>>
>>30448635
>he can go all he wants
>just trying to thread police, then
I can see you don't know how to read, that's nice. Who is typing with your keyboard kid? Because you might want to find someone else.
>>
Guess I was wrong.

RGRE is dead
>>
>>30448698
And you people let it die. We had a good run though. So there's that.
>>
>>30448698
We just had a load of green yesterday senpai.
>>
>>30448746
RGRE is a dead, dry husk, the maggots left behind making the corpse fidget enough to make you think it's alive.
>>
File: 1478757142668.gif (997KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1478757142668.gif
997KB, 500x332px
>>30448758
if you say so.
>>
>>30448945
Fools that blind themselves from the truth will have the most abrupt of awakenings.
>>
>>30449146
(You)
>>
>>30448758
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30449146
> Twilight looks through the observation window, brow furrowed in concern
> "Are you saying it's irreversible?"
> You sigh
> Your years of medical school did not prepare you for alien monkeytaurs
"I'm afraid so. I'm not sure if he had it before he ended up here, but for some reason, he just can't retain short term memory."
> You gaze at the poor thing as he blinks rapidly
> He's starting over
> "Wh-"
> The nameless male quickly recognizes that he is in a hospital
> He leans back, and stares up
> "An unfamiliar ceiling."
> After a minute, the nurse enters the room with a platter of food
> "Doing alright, hun?"
> The monkeytaur's eyes go wide
> "Holy shit, a talking horse!"
> There's a reason why this duty goes to whoever drew the short straw
> The nurse grins and bears it
> "That's right, how about some nice green salad?"
> The patient is relatively well behaved for the rest of the meal, and the nurse leaves
> Seconds after the door closes, he frowns
> "RGRE is dead."
> Twilight turns to you
> "Would it be alright if I tried talking to him?"
> You shrug
"Be my guest."
> You watch as she enters the room
> "Hello! My name's Twilight Sparkle and-"
> "Holy shit, a talking horse!"
> Good luck, princess
> Good luck
>>
>Be Twilight Sparkle
>"You wanna fucking go, shortie?"
>"If you keep running your mouth this shortie is gonna knock you down a peg or two, you cunt!"
>"Yeah?"
>"YEAH!"
>Be not having a very good time
>You didn't even know what had happened
>One minute you were talking to Fluttershy about tomorrow's chemistry test, the next Sunset and Gilda were in each other's faces
>And this wasn't the we're-gonna-scream-at-each-other-and-leave kind of in each other's faces either
>Rainbow and Applejack were standing just behind Sunset, butting heads with two of Gilda's friends
>Sunset was pushing and shoving Gilda, a scowl on her face and her eyes blazing
>Gilda, meanwhile, was smirking down at the shorter woman
>"You think you're hot shit, tatertot? Well, you better square the fuck up then," she said
>Sunset growled
>"Oh I'll do more than square up, you fro-fro little pain in the ass!"
>Gilda snorted
>With a hard shove she sent Sunset stumbling backward, nearly knocking her off her feet
>You twitched, hugging your books to your chest
>It didn't take a genius to see that this was going to be bad on so MANY levels
>And you didn't even mean the disciplinary actions that all of the girls fighting were going to probably get
>There was a high chance of damaging the lockers since Rainbow and Applejack looked ready to throw down
>And you weren't too sure whether Sunset could even take the big girl in front of her, righteous anger or not
>And then there was the chance of you getting pulled into this nonsense
>You didn't want to fight anybody!
>You were a nerd, with nerd muscles and nerd hands
>Any girl here could beat you up and down the halls
>And you didn't want that shit!
>"Why don't you just go and fuck off in the other direction?" the bully suggested with a hand gesture. "I'd really hate to hit a man with tits like you."
>Sunset's eyes widened
>"Oh FUCK you!" she snarled, rolling up a sleeve. "I'm gonna--"
>>
>>30449401
Yay, more LaP!
>>
File: 1483328771631.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1483328771631.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
>>30449401
>LAP update and Sundown pic
>>
>>30445575
>>30445596
>>30445604
>>30445621
Pretty certain that herds will be a thing in this story, so Rarara won't just have male company in that bed...
>>
>>30446521
I like this idea.
>>
>>30449401
>Before your bacon-haired friend could charge into her doom, you heard a voice carry over all of the excited chatter all around you
>It was slow, careful, but DEEP
> It almost reminded you of two rocks grinding together, or maybe the sound a tree made as it slowly fell
>"Sunset?"
>The crowds parted
>Why wouldn't they?
>The one making his way toward you all wasn't exactly someone that could be stopped
>Sunset froze, looking over her shoulder
>Gilda and the other girls also stopped what they were doing to look at the speaker
>It was Anon, Sunset's boyfriend
>Also known as the biggest human that you had ever had the pleasure, or displeasure, of knowing
>Gilda, being a very strapping gal, was about six foot two
>But Anon, slowly making his way through the crowds with a slow, swaying stride, towered above her
>Above her, the lockers, even the door frames
>You had no idea how big Anon actually was, because Sunset didn't want you to use a tape measurer on him because she thought it'd hurt his feelings, but he must have been at least eight feet tall
>And not only was he tall he was big all around
>Not the fat kind of big either
>More like the amazonian kind of big like in those mangas that you most certainly didn't read in your spare time
>Once, you had heard one of the meaner guys call him the mountain behind Anon's back
>Still though, that guy hadn't been completely wrong
>Anon may have been as dangerous as a puppy but he was large enough to be called that...
>Anon blinked, looking between Sunset and Gilda
>"And what's going on here?" he asked, his voice shockingly gentle as always
>Sunset frowned
>"Hon, why don't you go out and wait in the car?" she said. "I'll be down in a second."
>Gilda turned her attention from Anon to sneer at Sunset
>"Oh? And here I thought you were going to fight like a girl, you dyke," she mocked, poking Sunset's chest
>"Fuck off," Sunset growled, her hands clenching into fist's
>>
File: 1491873844883.png (201KB, 528x566px) Image search: [Google]
1491873844883.png
201KB, 528x566px
>>30444903
Can you fix your formatting? I wanted to catch up on the story, but I can't understand what the hell is going on half the time. Why don't you use quotation marks for Anon's lines? What is with the weird first person/second person jumps?
>>
>>30447318
1.1x10^-45 /10
>>
>>30445079
Despite the intro parts, which honestly, I stopped reading and then picked up once anon was in Equestria I'm liking this green a lot.

Few little nitpicks with the writing, but nothing major that hasn't been fixed.

Mainly liking the green for the characterization, and anon actually thinking for once.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes and hoping nothing major will ruin it.
>>
>>30449524
>"Why don't you try to make me?" Gilda replied, bending down to get in her face. "If you don't think I won't beat your ass in front of your boy then you got another thing coming, dyke."
>Anon's face scrunched up
>"Hey, don't you go calling my Sunny Bunny names," he said, the dullest edges working its way into his voice
>Sunset twitched as if slapped
>"Anon! Don't call me that right now, please," she hissed
>Gilda's grin widened
>"What's the matter, Sunny Bunny? Your stallion making you blush?" she asked, slapping Sunset on the back of her head. "You gonna cry?"
>Anon pursed his lips, brushing past you with an "excuse me"
>"There's absolutely nothing wrong with calling my Sunny Bunny Sunny Bunny," he said
>Some of the girls around you snickered, some of them chuckled
>Sunset blushed
>"Anon, PLEASE just like me handle this!"
>"Are you sure you wanna? Because from the looks of things your boy toy has more tits than you, dyke," Gilda said with a chuckle
>Sunset gritted her teeth
>"Oh that's fucking IT!"
>The irritation on Anon's face quickly turned to worry when he saw Sunset cock a fist back
>Darting forward with a surprising amount of speed for someone his size--almost bowling over Rainbow, Applejack, and the two other girls in the process--Anon wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and held her close
>"And what do you think you're doing, miss?" he asked, lifting her in the air with ease
>"Anon! You put me down right now!" Sunset cried, kicking and wiggling. "I need to beat that dykes fucking ass!"
>"You're not getting into any fights," Anon said gently. "And please don't swear like that."
>"Let me go!"
>"No. We have a wonderful weekend planned and I don't want anything to ruin it."
>If Gilda didn't look smug before she sure as sugar looked like it now
>"You gonna go to the spa , dyke?" she jeered. "Oh oh! Maybe you're gonna go see some fancy play or go clothes shopping!"
>This had many girls laughing
>>
>>30449287
A serious take on this would be tragic.

>Anon assimilated into Equestria years ago, and got used to the gender-role thing (well, more like he grinned and bore it than accepting he was supposed to be the chick).
>He had friends and a life there.
>An accident causes brain-damage where he has lost all memories of his life in Equestria, and has the short-term memory capacity of only twelve hours.
>Ponies have to keep reintroducing themselves and deal with Anon "acting like a mare".
>>
>>30449683
>accepting he was supposed to be the chick
Fuck that.
Kinda defeats the whole point for me if Anon just acts like a normal stallion.
>>
>>30449648
>"....no, I was just gonna pound her ass til her legs stopped working"
>>
>>30449713
>more like he grinned and bore it *than accepting* he was supposed to be the chick

Reading comprehension?
>>
>>30449648
>Sunset wiggled harder, a blush creeping onto her face
>"F--Screw you!" she snapped
>Anon's gaze settled on Gilda
>His eyes narrowed slightly
>"Sunset and I are actually going to go to the spa this Saturday," he said. "Is that a problem?"
>Both Gilda and Sunset's eyes widened, one in joy and one in horror
>"A-Anon!" Sunset sputtered
>"No shit, really?" Gilda said, laughing.
>"Yes. My Sunny Bunny likes to get a massage--."
>"Anon. Shut. Up. Please."
>"--and her nails down because they get all chipped and cracked."
>"Anon!"
>"And after that we'll usually get our hair done if we need to."
>"Anon!"
>Anon, now frowning, set his horrified and red-faced girlfriend down and made his way toward Gilda
>"And what's wrong with that anyways? Just because a girl wants to look her best doesn't mean anything."
>You had to strain to hear what he was saying because girls were laughing too hard
>Even Rainbow and Applejack, who had been ready to throw punches to help your friend, were desperately holding onto each other so they didn't fall over
>You, on the other hand, weren't laughing
>How could you?
>Your poor sis was having her reputation destroyed right in front of you
>Anon, bless his heart, wasn't doing it on purpose, but that didn't mean he was making her look like a little boy right now
>Gilda, who also seemed to have trouble laughing, placed a hand on Anon's shoulder
>"Oh, this is fucking GREAT! This is WAY better than beating your ass, you dyke!"
>Anon's brow furrowed
>"Don't call my Sunny a dyke please."
>"Or what?" Gilda asked, trying her best to get in the big man's face. "Are you gonna tell me on me? Or maybe cry? Or--Hey!"
>With his jaw set, Anon placed his hands underneath Gilda's arms and lifted her up
>Again, just like with Sunset, there was no strain on his face as he did this
>"Put me down you fucking giant!" Gilda said, thrashing around as he carried her over toward an open locker. "If you don't think I won't hit a guy you got another--opmh!"
>>
File: 133367831845.jpg (119KB, 739x751px) Image search: [Google]
133367831845.jpg
119KB, 739x751px
>>30449683
Actually not THAT tragic all things considered.
He'd have lost most of his memories in the intial accident, but there is literally a spell for restoring / adding memories.
Add another spell that records his current memories and you've artificially re-created his short term memory retention.
Of course, if this process is ever interupted you'll start getting pretty major ethical issues, like which "Anon" is the true "Anon.", or rather which one deserves to 'live'.
The new "Prey" game explores this pretty well.
>>
>>30449791
>All of jeering and laughter stopped as you all watched Anon stuff Gilda into the locker
>Gilda struggled as hard as she could, but it was no use
>Anon carefully pushed her in the too-small locker and closed it behind her
>He then turned toward all of you
>"Sunset is my sweet cinnamon bun that's too pure for this world," he said. "And I won't have any of you saying anything mean about her."
>Rainbow took this moment to snort
>"Fucking whipped..."
>Anon looked over at her before walking over and picking her up
>She let out a squawk as he turned her upside down
>"Anon! I swear to god!" she yelled as he reached for one of the closed lockers. "Don't you dare!"
>Wrenching open the locker, Anon shoved her in it upside down and closed it, turning back toward the crowd
>Sunset, blushing so hard that it you could see it creeping down her chest, covered her face with her hands
>"Oh sweet Celestia above..."
>Anon paid her no mind, crossing his arms
>"Now, my Sunny Bunny and I are going to leave and we're going to have a wonderful weekend that'll probably end on the couch snuggling because Sunny is the biggest cuddle bug you'll ever meet," he said, that edge creeping back into his voice. "Does anyone have a problem with that?"
>The girls in the crowd looked at each other
>"Nope."
>"Naha."
>"Good for her."
>"I heard doing to the spa was good for you anyway..."
>With a nod, Anon walked over and picked up his girlfriend bridal style
>Sunset, still covering her face, did nothing to stop him
>"Good. Now if you'll excuse me the two of us have a nice day."
>With that, he left, all of you watching
>It wasn't until he had left that someone actually spoke
>"You know... that's kind of hot..."
>>
>>30449888
Alright, I'm done. I just wanted to do some emareculated horse-women today. I'll try to stop putzing around and write some more Page Anon
>>
>>30449828
End game spoilers
It's a bit different from Prey, anon. You aren't the same body and mind that keeps getting wiped over and over, but rather a completely other being from Morgan that is put into a simulated scenario to determine if it is 'Morgan' and human enough to fight against the Typhon.
>>
>>30449900
Was a cute little story LaP. Even funnier in my head when I imagined Anon with Andre the Giant's voice.
>>
>>30449888
I want to see what happens after Gilda's Anon "rescues" her from the locker.
>>
>>30449791
>>"Anon!"
>>"And after that we'll usually get our hair done if we need to."
>>"Anon!"
>>Anon, now frowning, set his horrified and red-faced girlfriend down and made his way toward Gilda
>>"That's my price for her month's worth of 'Any time, anywhere, any position, any hole,' privileges. If you have a problem with that, go lick yourself."
>>
>>30449713
All a matter of execution. You could make a compelling story about an identity crisis, especially if you try to make it more grounded and are very detailed with Anon's inner thoughts. I'm reminded of this guy who lived in Japan for almost three years and when he was visiting his parents back in America he didn't realize he fucking bowed to the pizzaman until his parents were ribbing him about it. Not really great for a short greentext if it's a quick wank or mostly comedy though, true that. Well, you could try to make something funny out of an Anon who has the horrible realization that he's slowly starting to conform without noticing and tries to compensate to hell and back.
>>
>>30449946
>'Gilda, what happened here?'
>"That giant, Anon put me in here after I called Sunset a dyke."
>'Well, we talked about this. Stop being a raging cuntslurper to everyone else, and maybe they won't shove you in a locker like a little boy.'
>>
>>30450061
>raging cuntslurper
Equivalent of "raging cock-gobbler"?
Headcanon phrase accepted.
>>
>>30449828
Bullshit. If it doesn't have Blue Oyster Cult and Art Bell, it isn't Prey.
>>
>>30445623
and this is why twatlight is worst pony
>>
>>30448164
get the fuck out, the story is actually interesting
what have you contributed other than shitposting?
>>
>>30445444
Continue, please. My curiosity has been piqued.
>>
File: boi.jpg (27KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
27KB, 364x366px
>>30450353
>people who bash Twilight because of fanfiction and then proceed to give her shitty characterization in their own fanfics based on the fact that they hated her in a badfic

I'm sure you have your reasons based on canon episodes, but come on.
>>
File: smug twilight.png (2MB, 4000x6116px) Image search: [Google]
smug twilight.png
2MB, 4000x6116px
>>30450434
>implying those faggots that hate best pony even watch the show
>>
>>30448164
I hate it as well but you don't have to be a meanie.
>>
>>30445079
I like your story PA. I like your take on TF here. Makes perfect sense to me. Please continue.
>>
File: 1450595165526.png (34KB, 670x270px) Image search: [Google]
1450595165526.png
34KB, 670x270px
>>30448164
>>
>>30449900
I liked thing

LaP spoils us with such good greens so often.

I'm looking forward to more Page Anon, and hopefully more 'human invasion' shenanigans in Equestria and Humanquestria in the future
>>
>>30450056
>Anon is recording a journal of his experiences in Equestria, with a heavy focus on culture clash, and not just the RGR bits, but how things are just *different* than back home.
>How the doorways are shorter, so he has to duck his head to avoid banging his noggin on the doorframe at many places
>How it can be difficult to do anything with just one friend, because ponies like to invite each other to things (and sometimes they invite themselves if they hear about it).
>Romantic outings being the exception, but sometimes even then with the herd aspect. Get a date with a mare, then it turns into a date with her and her friend or sister or something.

>He suggested the project to Twiggles, who thought it was a wonderful idea, and would be a fascinating look at both Equestria's culture from an outside perspective, and way to learn more about human culture in contrast, especially things that he might not think to mention until presented with a situation where it sticks out as odd.
>>
>>30449900
>Page Anon
do we have to? I really like this RGREG stuff.
>>
File: 1429021970008.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429021970008.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>30451212
>I really like this RGREG stuff.
They're unironically here now.
Why did you do this, LaP? This is your fault.
>>
>>30451212
Don't complain, I loved his Page Anon story much more than the invasion stuff. Let other people have what they want every once in a while.
>>
>>30451212
I do as well, but it's probably good that he has more than one thing he can work on, prevents burn out, and gives hims something else to work on when writers block strikes.
>>
File: 1484882907359.jpg (538KB, 800x4029px) Image search: [Google]
1484882907359.jpg
538KB, 800x4029px
>>30451231
>>
>>30451212
I liked his Badass Celestia more, to be honest, but these RGREQ are pretty awesome, too.

Not so interested in Page Anon: I find it kinda boring and generic, despite being RGRE.
>>
>>30451247
IT'S NORMAL!
>>
File: Lap holding ketchup.jpg (530KB, 800x4029px) Image search: [Google]
Lap holding ketchup.jpg
530KB, 800x4029px
>>30451277
>>
>>30451212
I love both.

>>30451268
Also this. I like all his stories, usually.
>>
>>30449900
>Page Anon
Fuck yes. I have been waiting for you to get back to this.
>>
>>30451306
>>
File: 1454694540888.gif (233KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454694540888.gif
233KB, 300x400px
>>30451247
LAP used my picture!
the original one! not that fucking "noram" shit.
>>
File: 1486548165356.png (625KB, 1280x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1486548165356.png
625KB, 1280x1622px
>>30449888
>>30449900
My sides.
My heart.
>>
>>30445079
I eagerly await moar
>>
File: It's not weird!.jpg (14KB, 275x299px) Image search: [Google]
It's not weird!.jpg
14KB, 275x299px
>>3045132
>>
>>30451735
Meant to quote
>>30451328
>>
>>30449900
Nice little story LaP. Thanks! I look forward to more Page Anon when the muse strikes of course.

>>30449937
Aw shit Anon. I had to go re-read it as such and you're right. It is funnier!
>>
>>30449524
Wait, I thought Sunset's Anon was short enough to be squeezed between her tits, did he get huge off her milk or something?
>>
>>30449713
Do you intentionally miss reply to posts, or do you not even read?
>>
>>30451937
I hope they didn't break up or something.
If the Anon's can just be tossed aside, it throws off the whole dynamic of the story.
And it makes me feel bad.
>>
>>30451937
>>30451966
I assumed this isn't connected with that universe
>>
>>30451735
neopets
god I remember playing all those minigames
>>
File: 1474107637107.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474107637107.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>30449888
Ah, there's the Rainbow hate we know and love LaP.
>>
>>30449888
>>30449900
Checked.
>>
File: 1456765267606.gif (999KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456765267606.gif
999KB, 500x300px
>>30451247
We love you, you cheeky bastard.
>>
>>30451966
>>30451992
Maybe your right. I do remember the Anon from the invasion story being a stocky buff dude, but just short. Which is why I asked.
>>
>>30449900
Is anon supposed to be a primus astartes or sumffing?
>>
File: 1391568628782.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391568628782.png
1MB, 1280x960px
Remember to relax your waifu after a stressful day at work.
>>
>>30445623
>Anon, are you home?
>I'm coming in. You should lock your doors, what if some random mares just came in?
>Where are you?
>What are you doing in your attic? Isn't it a bit too early to be stashing this season's suits?
>Yuck! It's so dusty up here! Don't you ever clean?!
>Hey, isn't that all the stuff that came with you when I botched my incu-er, alien summoning spell? Uh, sorry again, by the way.
>Why are you always just sitting here staring at all that wierd clothing. you keep talking about how you had to wear it in afjanikstan or whatever and you always say how you hated it there.
>I still find it hard to believe your fighting force consisted of mostly stallions. Sounds like nothing would get done.
>Even you keep saying a lot of your friends couldn't make it through that place. A desert climate is no place for a stallio-
>Anon? What are you staring at?
>...Anon? Hello?
>The silent treatment now? Seriously? Stallions are so childish when they're upset.
>Fine, I got things to do in town, so you can calm down.
>Goodbye, Anon.
It hurts.
>>
>>30452756
>PTSD anon in RGRE
This has potential, especially if pinkie starts getting aggresively friendly with the party cannon and confetti IED's.
>>
>>30452756
Twiggles is probably the ONLY pony in ponyville who'd recognize (see: read about war and it's effects on the mind) PTSD and mental issues caused by witnessing violent deaths.
>>
>>30452818
Theres a difference between reading about something once and recognising its effects.
Couple that with anon probably not spelling out exactly how bad his time was and twilights casual sexism means she wouldnt make the connection.

This anon would probably get along great with the crystal ponies though.
>>
>>30452756
>>30452779
>>30452818
>pinkie pie cant comprehend the harm her part related IEDs could do
>Twi is the only only that could recognize PTSD
>>
>>30452818
>She started looking into it when Shiny became a Royal Guard
>She was worried about what could happen to him
>If he wasn't her older brother, he would have had a harder time convincing her he would be alright
>>
>>30452833
I kinda agree with you on this. I think it would also depend on which Twilight 'in time' we're talking about. Post Tirek battle Princess Twilight might recognize it but not pre-battle, regular Twilight Sparkle. It would've been a slow realization if she recognized it at all.
>>
>>30452833
>>30447537
>Anon with PTSD crashlands in the empire, killing sombra in the process.
>crystal ponies rejoice, but still suffer from their own trauma due to how anticlimactic sombras defeat was.
>they slowly realise their new king is just as, if not more, broken than they are.
>their loyalty starts approaching religious fervor when Anon asks to be weapons trained.
"I'm not going to sit on my ass, ah shit was that racist? Anyway if i cant have a gun i'd rather have a sharp stick in my hand if things go south, knowing how to use it would be a plus."
>Crystal ponies start throwing themselves into making the empire great again so he doesnt have to fight again.
>>
>>30452986
>When Anon realizes that most combatants wear armor, and that being a swordmaster takes more than a decade to achieve, he chooses a different weapon
>All the armor you could ever wear will do very little for a good blunt weapon
>Anon chooses the warhammer
>The heavy two-hander makes him buff as fuck
>Becomes the male equivalent of a siren: handsome, alluring, but dangerous
>Leads the crystal ponies against the aggressive expansion of the Yaks/Griffons/neighbors
>Trains them in modern combat techniques
>Creates Crystal Air Force: pegasi fly above regular alt with magic faceplates to keep them from passing out
>Teams drop thousands of crystal flechettes on enemy forces from 10k
>Empire drives them back, then takes their land
>Anon commands mares to have tons of babbies, since more ponies mean more love, means greater radius of the heart
>Celestia and Luna fight over who gets to marry him to tie him to Equestria
>>
>>30452419
I can't tell if this is lewd or not...
>>
>>30451191
I like it
>>
>>30451191
That sounds like it has promise. I'd be interested in reading it.
>>
>>30453028
>Celestia and Luna fight over who gets to marry him to tie him to Equestria
little do they know that a qt simple mare has already won his heart they weren't invited to the wedding because Anon finds them annoying and slightly creepy
>>
>>30452986
>>30453028
original prompt was good but these are just pure cancer
die
>>
>>30453382
>Anon sleeps with a mare
>Twilight finds out
>Since Anon is living under Twilight's roof she is his guardian
>she asks her mom what she should do
>Twenty four hours later and there is a mare standing at spear point while Twilight performs the marriage ceremony
>>
>>30453534
>Twilight accidentally sleeps with him
>Points a spear at herself while reciting her own wedding vows
>>
>>30453556
>>30453534
>anon accidently sleeps with a few mares at once.
>all end up in a circle at the altar in a marexican standoff.
>Celestia's starting to suspect these arent accidents.
>>
>>30452779
Speaking of ptsd in RGRE, where the fuck is Nof and his story? Did he die again?
>>
>>30453382
dunno what to tell you anon, i'm just throwing ideas against the wall, seeing what sticks.
>>
>>30453802
>she catches anon masturbating
>he has to marry himself
>>
>>30454127
>walking in and looking upon him with her unpure eyes

She'd have to take responsibility.
>>
>Weeks before her wedding, long before Bug Butt impersonated her, Cadence gets drunk and wakes up dishevelled in Anon's bed.
>Anon wakes up to find said mare cuddling him, and has no idea how she got there.
>Kinda freaked out though, given she's royalty.
>Cadence thinks she took advantage of him, and is horrified.
>Thinks she cheated on "her Shiny" and is thus not worthy of him.
>In reality, she broke in, puked in his kitchen sink, then snuggled into the nearest warm bed she could find.
>She takes Anon's freaked out behaviour that they "did it".
>Insists on taking responsibility by marrying him.
>Shenanigans as, obviously, Anon doesn't want to get married.
>>
>>30454142
>>30454127
>>30453556
Twilight has a massive crush on Anon from living with him and getting to know him so well.
Tries to find contrived ways to force them into marriage since it would be easier than telling him how she feels.
>>
>>30454227
>His denials that "nothing happened" make things worse, as she assumes she forced herself on a helpless, hot-as-fuck stallion.
>>
>>30454237
>Anon stand Twiggles up at the alter.txt
>>
File: 1453171385497.png (2MB, 7744x2526px) Image search: [Google]
1453171385497.png
2MB, 7744x2526px
>>30453086
YOU WANT LEWD? I'LL GIVE YOU LEWD.
>>
>>30454422
I prefer petite vagoos. All the more satisfying to stretch them out.
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/10/14/742743.jpg
>>
File: ss aliens.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
ss aliens.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>30454422
i can't help but see this. someone add googly eyes on either side of that ponut and you'll see it too.
>>
File: rT3dg.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rT3dg.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>30454452
>>
>>30454439
oh my
>>
File: 1488092874168.gif (371KB, 420x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488092874168.gif
371KB, 420x454px
>>30454452
>"B-but why are you laughing dear? Is something the matter?"
>"Did I say something wrong? Am I being too quick?"
>"You saw what darling?"
>"Why, whatever funny did you see?"
>"M-my... my what?"
>"You think that I have a funny..."
>"I... see."

And because it's RGRE, Rarity slept on a couch.
>>
>>30454483
>Pillow talk with Anon involves him pinching her hoerspussay longways going "yipyipYIPYIP UH-HUH. UH-HUH."
>>
>>30453382
Shit taste detected.
>>
File: faggot.png (406KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
406KB, 1024x1024px
>>30454597
do you not know what pillow talk is?
>>
>>30454452
God damnit, now I cant unsee that.
>>
>>30454639
>pillow talk
>pinching her pussy longways and making noises with it
do you
>>
>>30452833
>Theres a difference between reading about something once and recognising its effects.
You're forgetting that with Twiggles, there really isn't. That pony depends on books like a computer depends on coding. She absorbs and processes information from books like most process information from life experience.
>>
>>30454655
>>30454597
thank you for the pics, madmen.
>>
>>30454655
>human ass
>oversized horse pussy
Why.
>>
>>30454690
wat
>>
>>30453313
>>Celestia and Luna fight over who gets to marry him to tie him to Equestria
Celly and Luna learned their lesson, and now share everything of importance with each other, including their lover.
>>
>>30444496
>academic paper = casual conversation
Wat.
But assuming a casual setting, if you don't know what a female hippo or pony or whatever is called, do you use the word woman instead? Ponies could easily say "guy".

>>30442458
The actual explanation is that it's an old RGRE meme that doesn't really make much sense, but it's got a certain appeal and no one questions its use.
>>
File: tenor.gif (882KB, 244x212px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
882KB, 244x212px
>>30454616
Not him, as I don't really whine at prompts, but it's not very good if I'm being honest. Prompts that are just about Anon gaining power are kind of boring. It's icing; you can't have a cake made entirely of icing. This isn't the case here, but the other issue with these sort of prompts is that if people try to collaboratively flesh out an Anon with powers or strength then they'll almost never account for things like powercreep or will reject attempts to do so because they're momentarily choosing self-insertion over making an interesting story. And that problem leads to the reason quite a few say Superman is boring. Stories are largely defined by their conflicts and adversity. It doesn't help that they slapped on that now pasta tier Crystal Empire prompt (that one is okayish on its own though) and the PTSD aspect was ultimately an afterthought despite being a demoralizing condition.
>>
>>30454690
>traced animation
>>
>>30454780
>quite a few say Superman is boring.

Yet no one says Saitama is boring...
The main reason Superman sucks is because the authors keep changing his level of power to suit their needs for each individual episode, and throw continuity to the wind. One episode, he can fly so fast he can circle the earth in 0.1 seconds, the next, he can't make it across a room in time to catch a bullet.
It's the inconsistency that really kills it, because the writers are too stupid to think of more than one or two plausible situations where a fight might be a challenge.
>>
>>30454768
>a female hippo
A hippo girl flirts with you. Do you take the opportunity to sample her weird pink milk?
>>
>>30454883
While that's also true, Saitama is a (literal) punchline though and OPM isn't entirely sincere about it. The whole manga is a humorous account of his own internal struggles with being too overpowered to have a meaningful or climatic fight. You couldn't play it straight without this. You'll also notice in later arcs he often acts as more of a clean-up guy after other characters went through some bullshit they couldn't handle. That's what also makes OPM work. The Heroes Association and friends like Genos make up a good chunk of the story. Those later arcs wouldn't be as cool or exciting without them and definitely not if Saitama were a punctual guy.
>>
>>30454927
Too busy balls deep in hot princess pony pussy to bother with a race of the morbidly hipp-obese.
>>
File: 1434055888594.jpg (87KB, 822x851px) Image search: [Google]
1434055888594.jpg
87KB, 822x851px
>>30445079
I am really enjoying this story. Its fresh in an RGRE that tends to be LaP posting LaP things and breeder shitposting or arguments about nothing in between. Honestly never thought of reincarnation for TF and going through with describing the feeling of pregnancy like that. The story has turned out to be strangely genius, despite starting out with a really shitposty style (though I will say, the Tripfag character is utterly hilarious). I really look forward to seeing Anon growing up as a tomfilly rather than being plopped down into the setting. That has a lot of potential and so far this hasn't disappointed.

All the interactions have been fun to read about and I really look forward to how this develops as he grows up. The only thing I might suggest is to keep in mind a tentative plot when things start to slow down. Currently, the reincarnation and interactions with ponies identifying his behavior are giving the story a lot of power, but that may not work forever. Depends what you plan on doing. Something to consider at least.

Other than that, you should use " for dialogue from Anon.

Please don't drop this. It's been so long since I was into a green this much.
>>
File: large (1).png (702KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
702KB, 1000x1000px
>>30454927
I'd rather fuck a hippocampus
>>
>>30454938
OPM works because it's a bait-and-switch. at first it doesn't take itself seriously, and it looks like the gag is eternally going to be "lololol look he so strong they so weak will he ever find a challenge?"
but the show isn't actually about saitama. it's about the characters surrounding him and the impact saitama's actions have on the rest of ths universe, along with questioning what it truly means to be a hero. hell, in the latest completed arc in the mango he's barely even present. you definitely could write a story about anon gaining and going on a powertrip, and it could work if you told the story through the viewpoint of interesting secondary characters.
>>
>>30455141
honestly i'd fuck adagio in either of her forms.
>>
File: _3778117.jpg (32KB, 310x229px) Image search: [Google]
_3778117.jpg
32KB, 310x229px
>>30455141
I'm also into brainfucking
>>
>>30455139
Exactly, it's something new and fresh done well. Breathing some life back into the general.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr1e1h5dAD1rnvwt1.gif (903KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr1e1h5dAD1rnvwt1.gif
903KB, 500x283px
>>30443378
Need more succupone
>>
File: 1464671872535.png (389KB, 650x729px) Image search: [Google]
1464671872535.png
389KB, 650x729px
>>30455703
would give succupone the succ
>>
>>30455775
Wait a minute that looks like a BAT
>>
>>30455775
this art style makes me think of the FUWA FUWA FOOF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGpzhcnA64
>>
>>30455790
Lmao, the perspective on that boat is all fucked up. Where is the mast supposed to be when the sail is completely behind them?
>>
File: 1497646471715.jpg (56KB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497646471715.jpg
56KB, 400x429px
>>30455790
Makes sense, they're semen demons after all.
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (452KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
452KB, 650x502px
>>30455940
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1483737137584.png (3MB, 5612x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1483737137584.png
3MB, 5612x3464px
Is it confirmed then? Are batponies the semen demons of Equestria?
>>
File: 1477865399142.jpg (100KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
1477865399142.jpg
100KB, 750x794px
>>30456288
Speaking of bat pones and semen demons

EPHEMERAL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU
>>
>>30455814
Actually. When sailing a light boat like that during a strong wind, the crew tends to gather on one end due to the tilt. Now depending on the maturity of said crew, it's either the board closer to water (dude, capsizing, lmao), or the one in the air (counterbalance and shit)

But honestly, the more concerning thing about that thing is that there is no steer on it.
>>
>>30456433
It's steered by MAGIC
>>
>>30456484
That's a funny way to spell plot convenience
>>
>>30453941
he has to stop doing that
>>
>"kekekekeke mangoes"

Fuck off
>>
>"Upside, inside out!"
>"He's living la vida loca!"
>"He'll push and pull you down!"
>"His lips are devil red and his skin is the color of mocha!"
>"He will wear you out!"
>>
File: 1481384234992.png (559KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481384234992.png
559KB, 1280x800px
>>30445444
>You freeze right where you stand, like an imp caught with his hands in the tar cauldron.
>Why isn't this house empty? It was supposed to be empty?
>Your leg muscles tense in preparation to jolting it out of here.
>Unfortunately though, the sudden movement also excites your already too excited area, causing your legs to bend as you feel warm softness overtake them.
>B-buck.
>Guess you'd rather not run again, not until you had time to cool down at least.
>The best course of action was probably to parley for your safety.
>Most likely way to avoid contact with the sanctified water too.
>Having your coat falling our for a few months straight was never fun.
>So it is time to, as auntie Lilith used to say all the time to you, "grow a pair Ishy."
>You turn around on your weak hooves to face the homeowner.
>Or a burglar, you wouldn't really mind.
>As you hide your no doubt glistening rear in the hallway corner, you come to face... something.
>It was big, way taller than the studs in the Hellguard.
>And those were always selected from the biggest specimen.
>Not tallest mind you, biggest.
>What the Matriarchs were doing with them in their palace was no mystery.
>But this thing was a league above them.
>Granted, it was standing on just two hooves like a minotaur.
>But you are absolutely certain that only the tallest minotaurs you saw could overmatch this creature.
>And you can't quite call it a minotaur either, since it had barely any fur on its head and arms.
>And the rest was covered by clothes.
>This... otherworldly stallion right there was decked in clothes from neck to hooves.
>And speaking of hooves, he was wearing the thickest pair of socks you have ever seen.
>You feel a wet trail forming on your left hindleg.
>Oh Asmodea have mercy, did you just find a house of a colt who was p-pleasuring himself?
>L-lewd.
>But also very helpful - your plans for persuasion just became much, much clearer.
>>
File: Bedroom eyes.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bedroom eyes.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30457001
>You instantly let go of the tension in your muscles and take a more casual posture.
>You then look up, all the way up into the strange, green eyes of the creature.
>Making sure to take a long glance of his crotch and abs before that, their veiling just adding to the mystical draw.
>Oh you are going to enjoy this.
>Giving him the bedroom eyes from the deepest hells, you slowly pull your tongue back to your mouth, all ten inches of it.
>At the end you lick your lips deleting the taste.
>The same taste you soon hope to have more direct access too.
>The furless minotaur's face changes, his frown giving way to confusion.
>It seems he cannot believe what he is seeing.
>Feast your eyes stud, it's real.
>All so very real.
>You can't help your tittering at this point.
>Let's show him how real it's about to get.
"Oh I was doing nothing special. I was just... enjoying the taste."
>You say using your deep, slurty 'introduction' tone.
>The effect your words had on him was just wonderful.
>He blinked a few times before tilting his head slightly.
>Is the poor thing so starved of attention that he can't believe a healthy mare would enjoy his... special sauce?
>Oh the ponies of this world are the true evil.
>To bring a colt like this to that state of mind...
>"You do realize this is where I put my feet, right?"
>His voice gives away that he is not expecting you to know that.
>You were about to reassure him that you were fully concious of what he was doing with this device, before you realised.
>Feet?
>What is a feet?
>You have never heard someone call a penis like that.
>And you do have quite the experience in that matter after all.
>Oh, just how exotic was this creature?
>No wonder the small minded townsfolk mares were afraid to tap in on the... potential.
>>
File: 1495348960270.png (390KB, 783x756px) Image search: [Google]
1495348960270.png
390KB, 783x756px
>>30457023
>You hum thoughtfully, never dropping your smirk and half lidded eyes.
"Oh my, I have never heard a stallion use that name before. But don't worry, I'm all about your feet."
>While this was not normally the tempo you had with your... companions, the situation was a bit extraordinary.
>You managed to work yourself up, and you're quite sure that so did your lovely host.
>You were sensing a stream of loneliness and frustration from him, a permanent aura about him you could feel.
>Perks of being Tartarus' finest succupony.
>No need for lengthy introductions so late in the night.
>Or so you thought, until one of the upper limbs has reached his face, in what you would guess to be a facehoof.
>"Are you like, Lyra's cousin or something? I told her to stop bringing in her family months ago."
>Huh?
>Whatever the thought process of this stud was at the moment, it was eluding you.
>Stupid coltish whimsy.
"I don't know anything about Lyra, dear. I'm here on my own volition."
>Let him know that it's just between the two of you.
>He will for sure ask questions as to what your purpose was, and then...
>Then it's a straight road to his bedroom.
"Uh-huh, then why were you licking my shoe?"
>His...
>Wait.
"Shoe?"
>You ask without the prior confidence.
>Shoe as in horseshoe?
>The thing that goes on hooves?
>You look down to his bottom limbs and try not to get distracted by his lingerie.
>But he wasn't wearing anything else there.
>Your confusion must have been showing by now, since he just sighed and said
>"Yes, shoe. A thing that goes on my foot. Which is what you're currently looking at."
>Foot? Didn't he say feet before?
>Stupid coltish whimsy.
>A closer look at his socked (l-lewd) limb confirms your worries.
>It was not a regular hoof, instead it had a bit coming forward, like on a paw.
>But much longer.
>Long enough to fill...
>Oh no.
>You look back at the object in your hand.
>This was a huge mistake, wasn't it?
>>
>>30457042
>You look back at the object in your hand.
I think you mean hoof.
>>
>>30456770
Beagle?
>>
>>30457050
Oops. Guess poor Ishy got confused with all the new bodyparts.
>>
>>30457042
Nothing like a great misunderstanding comedy. And that there is some good misunderstanding.
I can hardly wait to see where this goes.
>>
>>30457042
Oh please do more, I need just a bit moar to send my sides far away.
>>
if a RGEQG got flooded with guys from RRGR how will the girls handle being overloaded with attention?
>>
>>30457520
The same way any of us would react.
>>
>>30457520
Dude how would you react if a bunch of horny alien girls randomly show up who will let you fuck them any time you want, with no strings attached?
>>
File: cuteness_overload.png (164KB, 442x531px) Image search: [Google]
cuteness_overload.png
164KB, 442x531px
>>30457520
>RRGR
I mean this purely in an informative capacity, but the proper term is RGR (Regular Gender Roles).
>>
File: 1480709570864.png (72KB, 277x259px) Image search: [Google]
1480709570864.png
72KB, 277x259px
>>30457552
>alien girls
>>
>>30457554
Anon, OGR (Original Gender Roles) is also acceptable, and less confusing.
>>
File: 1499186447230.jpg (282KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499186447230.jpg
282KB, 2048x1536px
>Horses can't lie down like this without risking reperfusion injury or death (those horses are probably kill or not in good shape)
>Become the first famous male dare devil just by lying on your side and back
>>
>>30457556
An ayy lmao could be anything though.
>>
>>30457557
Yeah, that's actually better.
No double negative (like in reverse reverse gender roles), and no duplicate acronym (RGR applies to both Reverse Gender Roles and Regular Gender Roles).

I like it.
RGR for reversed gender roles, OGR for original (or "our", I suppose) gender roles.
>>
>>30457559
But MLP ponies lay on their sides and back all the time.
>>
>>30457568
Just like the two in the front of the pic? They won't instantly die but they can't stay that way for very long.
>>
>>30457559
>reperfusion injury
That takes a while, so she'd have to have laid there for quite some time.
(The same risks apply to humans when we're hung upside down for ~15 minutes or more.)
>>
>>30457559
Idiot
http://www.annarbor.com/pets/let-sleeping-horses-lie/
>>
>>30457573
You're trying to compare magical talking ponies to real horses.
>>
File: 76e.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
76e.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30457554
>>30457557
It's OGRE
>>
>>30457556
Well they obviously didn't come from wherever the hell Equestria Girls are so yes that would make them aliens
>>
>>30457588
>ywn recreate Shrek for Equestrian audiences and make millions
>>
>>30457588
OGRE is "Original Gender Role Equestria".
We're intentionally excluding the "Equestria" part because this general doesn't always refer to Equestria-exclusive material.

IE, when we reference stuff like that doujinshi series where a 14-16 year old boy finds himself in an RGR universe and starts selling sex to thirsty schoolgirls.
>>
>>30457673
OK. Pony in Original Gender Roles Earth when?
>>
>>30457811
just go re-read a dazzling pack. as far as i know there aren't any other writefags in RGRE that use the EqG setting.
>>
File: clementine.jpg (202KB, 625x467px) Image search: [Google]
clementine.jpg
202KB, 625x467px
>>30457811
>Your daughters will never conspire to get you to love them as women.
>>
>>30457042
Oh boy. Too funny. Please continue.
>>
File: Anybondstodaybugsblackface_1_.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Anybondstodaybugsblackface_1_.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
>>30457023
>>"You do realize this is where I put my feet, right?"
B E A U T I F U L
>>
>>30457559
I'd like to go to Horse Beach to see the horses
>>
>>30457978
Play this when you get there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxTB46-6iz0
>>
>>30457042
My sides
>>
>>30457954
Its a plural meaning more then one

> Intensives thoughts
>>
what happened to that green about faggot caramal appearing in OGR and still being a faggot about being a faggot about being beat up?
>>
>>30458281
Nothing. It was never more than a mildly terrible prompt.
>>
File: 1497601365041.png (85KB, 645x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497601365041.png
85KB, 645x466px
Don't forget to tuck your mare in after a long day.
>>
>>30457673
It's all OGRE now...
>>
>>30457811
PoppedAnon to update?
>>
>>30458781
I agree, isn't this what we all want?
>>
>>30458781
The (unfortunately required) TF element not withstanding, Popped's rebirth green is actually turning out exceptionally well IMO.
>>
>>30457573
Depends on what you mean by "very long". Adult horses can remain lying for a couple of tens of minutes without risking death or anything. Foals and miniature horses can lie pretty much indefinitely.
>>
>>30458830
I mean its Tf as a plot device and not fetish fuel and i think that makes a huge difference but that might be just me
>>
File: cuddlebug.png (287KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cuddlebug.png
287KB, 900x900px
>>30457556
H-hey now.
>>
>>30458781
Yeah, I too have been a bit eager for more. I can't stand TF, but this one has me wanting more for some fucked up reason.
>>
File: best oc.jpg (22KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
best oc.jpg
22KB, 235x272px
>>30458922
Too cuddly.
>>
>>30459195
dotard?
>>
File: 1470686008833.jpg (153KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470686008833.jpg
153KB, 900x1200px
>>30459222
N-no?
M-maybe?
>>
Page 7? Not surprised.
RGRE is a fetid corpse filled to the brim with parasites and diseases.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (5KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
5KB, 200x133px
>>30457552
>alien girls.

They have to go back
>>
Quick update.
I completely forgot Tuesday was the 4th, so I spend the day doing fire, meat, and explosion related activities.
I'm working on the chapter now and it will be posted either at 3 EST right before I go to work or midnight after I get home.
>>
>>30460084
Nigga, it was the 4th, you're supposed to do fire, meat and explosives. Just post whenever you can, no rush.
>>
File: 1498758651578.png (85KB, 228x301px) Image search: [Google]
1498758651578.png
85KB, 228x301px
would you indulge lyras fantasies and plow her until shes comatose
>>
>>30456324
Catching up on my reading and trying to improve a bit before I get back to a writing schedule. I burned out a while back and some good storytelling will help inspire me again. Next thing is definitely going to be pony though, so that's some good news.
>>
File: 1475097331454.png (409KB, 1126x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1475097331454.png
409KB, 1126x1119px
>>30460207
Oh shit.

>I burned out a while back
That does not bode well.
>>
>>30458865
It is a big difference, I just hate TF because it detracts from the "human" part of "Human in Equestria".
There's no potential for waifus to brag about how long you can last in bed, or how she's getting cock and snuggles from a predator that the mareliest of their ancient ancestors would have ran from in terror.
>>
>>30460205
Would she indulge my fantasies of letting me do the same to the resulting spawn?
>>
>>30460105
He promised green on tuesday.
Then forgot that tuesday was the 4th (it appears he thought today was the 4th and yesterday was the 3rd).

Thus, he posted no green on the day he said he would, and is explaining his mistake, as well as his plan to write green and when we can expect it.

He didn't have to do any of that, but it's kind of him to do so, and I appreciate that (as should you, now please apologize for calling PA a "nigga" and relax).
>>
>>30460387
nigger
>>
>>30460387
No thanks faggot, I'd rather REEEE.
>>
>>30458922
you're an all-star
>>
So bird ponies act all bird like what do u icons act like? Rhinos or something? Are there times when a unicorn scratched their horn against a tree to make their horn feel better?
>>
File: 1471563302807.jpg (25KB, 527x327px) Image search: [Google]
1471563302807.jpg
25KB, 527x327px
>>30460715
>>
File: 1488297155767.png (368KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1488297155767.png
368KB, 1280x853px
>>30460715
>>
File: 1497215731614.png (21KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497215731614.png
21KB, 245x300px
>>30460715
>>
>>30460236
Nah this is fairly normal. It's what happens when you write more than you read and start running out of ideas. It just takes a short break and some reading to refresh. So far the TF reincarnation story has been the most enjoyable and it's helped me get closer to getting back.
>>
>>30460715
Let's try to parse this.
"Pegasus are cute when portrayed with bird behavior. However, what animal is close enough to a unicorn for that sort of thing? A rhino, perhaps?"
>>
New thread?
>>
if you had to, what RGRE song would you sing? (i.e. if you're a dude what song by a female artist would you sing, if you're a grill inb4 >implying grills on the internet what song by a male artist would you sing?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrtErmipXE
>>
>>30460849

Writerfags is sleep. I don't know. Well I guess.

New thread first time. >>30460887
>>
>>30460891
Ignore this, I'll make the real thread.
>>
>>30460906
based
>>
Hey Expanded prompt guy, where are you? I'll throw that thing up this time.
>>
Okay, real thread up with an old prompt pic. This cant go wrong.
>>30460971
>>
>>30460783
It's surprising how well that TF story went over.
>>
>>30441991
I don't get it.
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 157

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.