[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #4 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 18

File: #4 cover.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#4 cover.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>29936086
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. A few weeks ago, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>After a month of harsh battles, 21 begins to understand the importance of friendship and courage, as well as being huge. She seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
File: bmh53.png (108KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmh53.png
108KB, 400x600px
>With a yawn, you roll over on the softness of your bed, sized several hoofball stadiums. Yep, it's you, Twenty-One, grey, adorable and big as a mountain.
>It must be late in the morning, as usual. Nobody's come to bother you so far, so you can enjoy more sleep. It almost feels like you're in more need than usual... just as the door to your room opens.
"Of course..." you grumble, turning your face lazily towards the open sliding doors. You can't see anything enter, however the soft, almost inaudible clip clop of a galloping pony makes its way into the silent room.
>You look down on the floor, and manage to spot the culprit: a lone pony, heading your way at full speed. Clearing your eyes, you identify him as Felix, your friendly neighborhood supervisor.
>"Hey! Hey Love, wake up!" Oddly enough, he's running instead of using his mobile platform.
"Hnng, what's the matter Felix?" You suddenly gasp. "M-Monster attack!?"
>"Naah!" The stallion stops as you get off the bed in a hurry. "But check this out!" He produces something from the pockets of his lab coat, which he almost never wears. It's one of those lab beakers, full of some liquid, which he downs immediately.
"Whoa, careful...!" You watch him toss the beaker aside, and immediately start writhing on the floor. "F-Felix!?"
>"Hgggg...!" He grunts, before his form begins to expand, and grow huge, past the size of any known animal, soon starting to match yours. "BIIIIIIIIIG!" He finally comes to a stop, just a pony's height or two taller than you. "Hahah!" He grins smugly.
>>
>>30015361
We're dreaming, aren't we?
>>
>>30015361
Suddenly realize how sexy Helix is.

inb4 we wake up
>>
>>30015361
Touch him to see if he's real.
>>
>>30015361
You. Me. Bed. Now.
W-wew.
Am I dreaming?
>>
>>30015405
>>30015361
Oh and ask how.
>>
>>30015361
Dammit did you guys put me in the fucking vr room while I slept.
>>
>>30015405
I don't know about saying bed now but very blatently and clumsily flirt maybe.
>>
So a few /cyoa/ ago there was some support for going full wamuu with heavy control over wind.

I was pretty harsly against wind gusts but if we expanded it to a variety of wind powers that would be cool.
>>
>>30015361
They made a way for BIG stallions.
Our eyes better be sparkling right now.
>>
>>30015527
I still prefer the feather idea personally. Either way we better start focusing on some wing training/exercises.
>>
>>30015381
>>30015396
>>30015403
>>30015405
>>30015412
>>30015462
>>30015488
>>30015543
>The realization strikes you like a ton of bricks. You can feel the sparkles in your eyes and the butterflies on the stomach.
"W-Wew!" You trot up to him. "I mean, just... how?" Now that you can look at him real close, Felix is quite the well built stallion. "I mean, if you just, er... you and I, actually, heheee...!"
>"You alright?" He looks down on you (a stallion is looking down on you!) and smiles.
"Buh..." you approach and touch him. It definitely feels real and warm, however... "W-We're not in the VR room, are we? I hope this isn't a prank...!"
>"Nope" Felix replies, before growing a few more inches.
"Uh... wait" your eyes narrow. "Am I dreaming? Is that what's happening?"
>"Of course, silly, but at least in your dreams I'm huge!" Felix continues to grow nonstop, soon eclipsing you, becoming one with the distant stars. "HEEEEEEEEY-UUUUUUUGE!!"
>"Yes, and we're tiny!" Storm and Illumina, both pegasus for some reason, now fly around you, sized like regular ponies and speaking with very high pitched voices. "It is all your fault!"
"What? What's my fault, I don't understand...!" You look at them, before a shadow suddenly comes on top of you, and Felix's giant hoof descends from unspeakable heights. "N-Noooooooooo...!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh54.png (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh54.png
37KB, 400x400px
>>30015619
>BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Hggg...!" You wake up, still feeling the butterflies, but now of hunger and fatigue. Your mind spins out before you manage to pull yourself up in your bed. The loud buzz coming from your computer subsides after a few more seconds. "Of course... it was a dream."
>You remove the hoof you had used to touch Felix from your own chest, and sink your snooter in the pillow. You can feel all sorts of snot and saliva and gross things on your face, that dream was so vivid...!
>"Miss Twenty-One? Hello, did the alarm clock work as requested?" Firegazezer's voice comes through the computer.
"Hgg... yes, yes it did" you face the pony in your awful state. "Never again, please."
>"O-Of course, this is simply to remind you that, since Miss Solar Storm's birthday will be held this evening, your patrol shift is scheduled earlier in the afternoon!" With a quick salute, the colt disappears from the screen.
>Yeah, Storm's birthday. They pushed all sorts of schedules so there could be a proper celebration in the VR room. The socks you bought her arrived just a couple days ago, in an inconspicuous, massive cardboard box. On closer inspection, you found the 'cardboard' is just textured plastic.
>"O-Oh, Miss Twenty-One?" Firegazer suddenly comes back online. "I'm sorry to disturb again, I just wanted to notify you that a couple of mails have made their way through official BMHP channels to your computer, one of them high priority" the connection cuts again.
"Mail, huh..." you look at your desktop, all sorts of nature images rotating as wallpaper every few minutes. Since you have to patrol and then attend the birthday, you should make sure everything's in order. Oh, and check the mails. Ah, but there's also a certain... bothering down there. Stupid sexy dream!
>>
>>30015628
Mail then masturbation.
>>
>>30015628
Should probably take a cold bath.
>>
>>30015642
Read the lower priority one first.
>>
>>30015628
>image
Such a majestic creature...
>>
>>30015628
How much time do we have for the the patrol? I say we read through our mail and deal with our problem later.
>>
>>30015628
Mails, bath, get on with our day.
>>
>>30015642
>>30015657
>>30015659
>>30015716
>>30015765
>>30015771
>After a quick visit to the bathroom to wash your face and start fresh, you go back to your room and check the time. You still have a couple hours until lunchtime, then the patrol is almost immediately afterwards.
"I guess I'll read the mail then..." you connect to your secure BMHP channel. There are three mails on it, all of them from the past two days. "Let's see..."
>The first one, with lowest priority, is from the research team commanded by Tamiya. It reads: "Hello, Miss Twenty-One! Have you been able to progress with the search of the materials? I hope it's not giving you such a hard time as it gave us, those components would really steer our research forward. I wish you the best of luck, and if you need a place to start, both MegaStables 5 and 7 have at least one compound we'd like! With regards, Tamiya" attached to the mail is a photo of the zebra herself, smiling on a lab with many other ponies working around between chemicals, testing colorful liquids in vials and beakers.

(1/2)
>>
>>30015869
>The second one, of much higher priority, comes from the office of Ivory Star, director of the Big Mare Hero Project: "Dear Miss Twenty-One, after a busy few calls, I can confirm that several big mares would be interested in temporary, inter city visits to mentor and learn from each other. I have forwarded your cases to several of them, and their answers should arrive any day now, so you'll definitely be informed of when the first exchange is ready! Hugs and kisses, I.S."
"Hugs and kisses...?"
>Finally, there's a third mail, anonymous, coming through a scrambled network, so there's no way for the program to determine its origin. Reading its content runs a chill down your spine: "Hello, kitty. You haven't told anypony, have you? About our little time underwater. Of course you haven't, I know I can trust you. Don't worry kitty, all the answers you want will come soon enough. x"
>After reading that last email, you determine you need a rest, so you make use of your glorious dildo for a while, then take a good bath in the cold waters of the underground lake. Afterwards, you return to your room, meeting Illumina on the way.
>"Good morning!" The pegasus seems quite cheerful. "Are you ready for the party this evening? I haven't asked, but have you managed to procure a present for Storm? Don't worry if you haven't, I assure you nopony will look at you and talk horribly behind your back if you do! Er..." she pauses to think. "At least, I don't think so. So! How's your morning?"
>>
>>30015876
We should ask the cultists what Storm would like. They seem like the sort of creeps who would know.
>>
>>30015876
Terrible. I had such a fantastic dream but now I have to face the fact it was not real. But yes I did get her present.

If we are leaving soon we should go look up info on dual pharma and take a walk past it during our patrol. We should message Tamiya and ask if everybody on her team is doing it for sexual reasons or just the two of us.
>>
>>30015917
We got a present remember.
>>
>>30015876
So I've been thinking of asking this pharmaceutical company about procuring some of their stuff for the research team on big stallions. Got any suggestions?
>>
>>30015927
>>30015958
"My morning? Oh, well..." you slump a bit. "I had a great dream, but then I woke up and had to face the fact it was just a dream..."
>"Oh dear" the blue pegasus walks alongside. "Would you like to share it?"
"NO?" You suddenly back off. "I mean... it's kind of an abstract experience, so I'd like to keep it to myself. To... instrospect" yes, about big hunky stallions.
>"Twenty-One? You're drooling."
"Wuh-Whatohsorry! A-Anyways, I did get Storm a present, you'll see it this evening" you smile at her.
>"That's great. We'll make sure to get you superb presents on your first birthday too" the pegasus nuzzles her wing against yours.
"Oh, you..." you wave a hoof. "Say, I've been looking for a way to approach this one pharmaceutical company? I kind of need to strike a deal with them, on the interest of science. You ever done anything like that?"
>"Oh?" The mare stops and thinks. "Not off the top of my head, but I'm aware that companies would be willing to make deals with us, in exchange for advertising, or perhaps procuring them with some monster bits... if they're a chemistry or magic based business, you might as well try! Does that help?"
"I think it does. Thanks, Lumi" you give her a hug.

(1/2)
>>
>>30016078
>"Well, you're most certainly welcome. Now I need to prepare for the main event today, so see you later!"
"Prepare? But there's a few hours until the party..."
>"I know!" Lumi puts a hoof to her forehead. "I fear I might not make it in ti-me!" Her voice squeaks with the last word, as she hurries back to her room.
"Pfft" you shake your head and enter your room. A bowl of grub has been left on the floor. "Hmm, lunch will be soon, but I need all the energy I can use to sustain my humoungous body..." shaking your butt, you dig into the meal happily. At the same time, you check on the Dual Pharma site, investigating their directive board and business practices, and send Tamiya a mail asking her about how her team feels about research, and whether or not they have personal goals beyond the approach of science.
>After a late breakfast, you don't manage to find anything particularly useful about whether or not you could strike a deal with Dual Pharma, but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe you'll have to go and ask yourself.
"Maybe today, or some other time..." you lazily go through the motions of checking on your birthday present. You open your bed drawer, to find the box isn't there. "Yup, just another few hours andaaaawawawAAA...!" The box isn't there! "No, nonono, NO! How can this be!?" You start rummaging in the other drawers, all around your room, but the gift is nowhere to be found. You're certain it was where you left it yesterday! "N-No..."
>>
>>30015527
I like it.
>>30015550
Going full wamuu would allow us to use projectile feathers anyway. Although they may not be sharp or heavy enough I suppose
>>
>>30016090
Calm down. Maybe it is in a big pile of everyponies presents. Ask firegazer what happened to it.
>>
>>30016101
I don't know what a wamuu is other than a Jojo something.
>>
File: bmh55.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh55.png
38KB, 400x400px
>>30016110
>Alright, calm down, there must be a logical explanation for this... or maybe there isn't, and you're DOOMED!
"No, no, wait..." you sit down and massage your temples. "The present has to be somewhere nearby... somepony must know about it."
>The first option is, obviously, Firegazer, since the colt seems to be up on everything you do. You contact your operator and ask him about anyone recovering packages from your room.
>"Hmm, now that you mention it... there was a huge mixup with a recent haul at the cargo bay, and some boxes ended up misplaced in other rooms at the facility. Perhaps somepony mistook your... package, for one of them?"
"Thanks, I'll go check!" Without even closing the connection, you leave your room and dart towards the cargo bay. The doors are as narrow as usual, but you power through and enter the dank cave. "I heard somepony misplaced some boxes or somethin'!" You scream loudly, alerting all the workponies around.
>"Uh... can we help ya, ma'am?" One of them approaches you.
"Yes! Did somepony come to my room and took a fake cardboard box, one that was in my bed drawer?"
>"Oh shit, was that yers?" The pony scratches his cheek. "I think we might have dropped it with the others..." he points at a very large pile of crates, cardboard and metal boxes, almost as tall as yourself. "Sorry 'bout that."
"W-What did you do!?"
>"We just tossed everythin' in there, we're going thru inventory" the stallion explains. "Should 'ave it done by tomorrow noon."
"Tomorrow noon!? I can't wait that long!" You look at the huge pile. There's just a couple of hours until you have to leave on patrol. Can you find this box in that time, with or without help? And will you be alright missing lunch like this?

That'll be all for tonight, more tomorrow at the same hour!

>>30016193
It's okay, I haven't even read Jojo, I just go along with the memes.
>>
>>30016101
>>30016297
I'm all that interested in the feather powers, but the ability to manipulate your body like the pillar men appeals to me a lot.
>>
File: .png (181KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
.png
181KB, 700x700px
>>30016297
RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>30016297
Ask how valuable the total contents of the pile are then we can decide how gentle to make our search.
>>
>>30016314
Well when I suggested going full wamuu I just meant the wind. Any sort of shapeshifting seems like a shortcut to a smaller vagina and I do not want that.
>>
>>30016297
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Pillar_Men
>>
>>30016334
I agree it should just be full wind control with none of the other pillar men stuff but what is wrong with a smaller vagina. is that not we want?
>>
>>30016515
2 reasons.
1. I want the angst that we will likely never get it.
2. If we do get big stallions it will be because we worked hard for it.

Maybe saying full wamuu was a bad idea. What is another well known wind master

I do find it amusing that we were so against wind gusts but are starting to go in favor of other wind powers.

I suppose wind gusts have the problem of lack of versatility while if we can control wind in all sorts of ways we can do a lot of things.
>>
>>30016548
Nah. We're still against it. I think most of us just don't want to talk about it anymore.
>>
>>30016580
at least one person in /cyoa/ said they were against wind gusts but were in favor of more general wind powers.
>>
>>30016635
whatever floats your boat man. I still think control over your body is pretty doupe.
>>
>>30016658
I would be ok with stretchyness or something. Just not full shapeshifting.
>>
>>30016676
Why not limited shape shifting? >>30016145
That would solve our weapon problem.
>>
>>30016703
I still like the idea of built in weapons.
Or maybe we could get an arm blade like in assassins creed.
I am not sure how we would trigger it without fingers though. Maybe a wireless receiver attached to a trigger in our mouth.

maybe implants in general should be saved for unicorns. They can activate them with ease.

Or maybe we could hook the arm blade into our nervous system. Although then it might take to long to put on. Unlike all the other implants I have suggested it is not something I would want permanently (or semi permanantly as was my inital plan for air injectors and pilot lights) installed
>>
File: 1425342314823.png (168KB, 361x406px) Image search: [Google]
1425342314823.png
168KB, 361x406px
>>30016778
I want to know where our DU horseshoes are.
>>
>>30016778
Oh anon. You are too much. You are so idealistic. Getting Implants that size would take time to research, produce and customize for 21. So it would take some time to get them.
>Unlike all the other implants I have suggested it is not something I would want permanently
You can have both anon. It's got to be one or the other.
>Wants to take MC out of commission which will have the consequence of reducing the number of able body Big Mares and increasing the other big mare's work load
>Want to cut up 21's cute body for his idea.
>>
>>30016825
>>30016778
>"The point is, the more monsters you defeat and the more useful you prove yourself to the country, the more chances there are for you to get the funding to complete your objectives. I'll always do my best, all be for the money, so you do the same for me, will you?"
Goals. Need to kill more monsters for dank rewards. I bet that unicorn we saw under the water is stealing all of our kills.
>>
>>30016297
We can spend a few hours searching through the boxes, so long as we leave 30 minutes to eat our food and however long it would take us to restack the containers. That might just give us enough time to get to our patrol. If they're able to help, we would be ever so grateful.

>They went in her room and took the box
Oh...oh my. Do you know what this means? THey could have have found 21's "toy." How embarrassing.
>>
>>30016860
I think we would only be out of commission during surgery and a few hours after.

Maybe we could have ponies inside our implants operating them. although that may be to risky for the ponies
>>
>>30017102
Didn't storm say big mares heal faster?
>>
>>30017102
That sounds like a bad idea.

>>30017112
I doubt that fast.
>>
>>30017102
>>30017112
See there's a problem with implants if we have a natural minor regenerative ability. How to get the body to accept the new tissue or objects without rejecting them.
>>
>>30017102
Oh we could have people back at base looking at camera feeds operating our weapons.
>>
>>30017125
When I say implants I mostly just mean our body holds them. Nothing would be linked into any of our systems.

My first idea was actually just straps holding stuff onto our body. then somebody else thought I meant surgically implanted and I realized that would be better.
>>
>>30016778
>Or maybe we could get an arm blade like in assassins creed.
why would you have a big piece of metal attached to your hoof when you could get a blade that retracts into your skin instead.
>>
>>30017142
What you mean like wearing a suit or exoskeleton? You mean wearing a bandoleer, a vest with pockets, saddle bags? Those are things you put on your body for holding things.
>>
>>30017176
Our skin would just be a convenient way to hold things for the sort of things I have in mind. Just something that holds on better then leather straps.

That said I do kind of like anons idea here
>>30017150
Although that is far more drastic then any of what I have suggested.
>>
>>30016825
Do you mean Db?
>>
>>30017191
So surgically attach things onto the outer dermis of the skin?
>>
for Implant anon

http://www.strawpoll.me/12896986
>>
>>30017220
Yes
>>
>>30017206
depleted uranium
>>
>>30017340
Oh that makes more sense.
>>
This ANGERS me
>>
>>29995786
I am really curious exactly how much force we put out with each punch
>>
>>30016703
I'm tired of waiting for the company to make our horse shoes.
I for one like this idea. It's a versatile power, and I splurge over versatility.
>>
>>30018427
They anon you quoted is stupid.
>>
>>30018845
>wants to learn our exact power.
>stupid
>>
I just thought of an idea similar to elemental breath.
Elemental wings. We slash at a foe wings our wing and hit them with fire / electricity / air / ice
>>
>>30018860
Storm said that our power would come to us eventually. Either randomly or during combay. Not by doing tests. That's why she suggested sparring.
>>
>>30018896
I meant wants to learn exact powerlevel. I should have been more clear.

I am sure the scientists would apreciate the data as well.
>>
>>30018913
I guess as it's ok. So long as they don't have to build some giant punching bag I'm fine with that idea.

Well. Sort of fine. I think it's stupid and pointless that we'd need to test our strength. I was trying to be polite, but i think i failed.
>>
>>30018913
We should test our top speed while we are at it.
>>
>>30019016
Exact weight, beep test for big mares, jump height.
We could make a day of it.
>>
>>30019661
We could get to know the scientists, make new friends.
>>
File: #24 - Collect them all!.png (159KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#24 - Collect them all!.png
159KB, 800x1200px
bump
>>
>>30020302
That horse is cute.
>>
>>30019661
>>30019815
We can't afford to spend the whole day learning about something so tedious.
>>
>>30020437
The way it works around here is we do nice things for them (give the scientists data) they do nice for us.
>can't afford
Nothing better to do
>>
File: 1483432744202.png (268KB, 506x574px) Image search: [Google]
1483432744202.png
268KB, 506x574px
>>30015361
>>30015619
>dreams of growth
Thanks for having good taste, 21.
>>
>>30020508
Sure there is. Patrols, daily monster fight, food, making the deal with the pharmaceutical company, figuring out with MegaStable you'll be transferred too.

Can't imagine why the scientist would need that data. And it would cost them money to acquire the equipment to build devices to test our, "power" as you put it. And even then they wouldn't get a good reading as we'd probably break it. Plus 21 is still growing. Kind of. Her wings still need to mature.
>>
>>30020508
>Nothing better to do
Lies
>>
>>30018427
Seconding this
Do the full run through of all our stats
>>
>>30020865
Today? Don't you think we should ask them before we say 'we're gonna do this right now' ?
>>
>>30016297
As quickly and carefully as possible sift through the boxes.
>>
File: bmh56.png (66KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmh56.png
66KB, 400x600px
>>30016330
>>30016994
>>30016331
>>30021572
>There's only one possible approach that you can think of, that is, if you want to save your reputation in time for lunch.
"Hey, uh... are those crates fragile stuff?"
>"Some of them are. Others are just food" the workpony shrugs.
"RIP AND TEAR!!" You run towards the pile of boxes.
>"W-Wait...!" The stallion tries to stall you in vain. You begin picking up the boxes at a fast, yet orderly pace. "Oh."
"Nope, nope, nope..." time is lost on you while you search the boxes, one by one, eventually arriving at the one you own. "Aha! I found it!" Strapping it under a wing, you leave the cargo bay without giving him a chance to respond.
>You arrive at your room with time to spare, and order lunch while placing the box back in its secure spot. That was a close call, but in the future you'll have to make sure nobody goes in your room uninvited. Wait a second... if they found the box, they might have found your...
"Eep!" You spend a few minutes in silence, reorganizing and super-hiding your valued possession, while the food arrives. After a hot meal, you recive Firegazer's call of attention, and it's patrol time.
>"Hey, Two-One!" You meet with Storm and Illumina on the hallway. "Can I ask you a favor? While you're on patrol, take a look at the beach, please. I forgot to do the rounds myself, I'm so jittery!" The earth pony kicks the air.
>>
>>30022132
Sure. No problem.
>>
>>30022132
Sure, we should also drop by that pharmacutical place.
>>
>>30022186
Do we have a plan to get the stuff we need?
>>
>>30022175
>>30022186
>>30022240
"Sure, I'm on my way" you smile at her. "Excited for the party?"
>"Oh yeah! Specially since I've got you two!" Storm grabs you and Illumina by the necks gently and nuzzles you both. "It's going to be grand!"
>Leaving the excited filly, you take the lift and exit into the streets of MegaStable 5. The weather's become increasingly hot in the past few days, surely a hot streak to signal the coming of summer, so all the ponies are either at home, or playing and prancing in the many natural spaces under the shade.
>You go around the empty streets, trying to look imposing even if there's nobody around. Near one of the parks, you find a mare working a smoothie stand.
>"Dear me, aren't you hot with the sun so close to your face?" She pushes a cold container of smoothie from her cart. "Here, take this!"
"Uh... are you sure?"
>"Yeah, yeah! It's the leats I can do, with how you're protecting us!"
>You grab the container, which isn't much in your hoof, and down it in a single gulp. The intense raspberry flavor sends you into a sugar high, the extreme coldness and smoothieness soothing you greatly.
"Wow, that's great!" You return the empty barrel. "Thank you, lady!"
>"You're welcome anytime!" She waves with a hoof as you continue patrol.
"Hmm... the beach's a little further away... I better pay Dual Pharma a visit, then" you decide to go into the outer reach of town, where the universities, high tech complexes and suburbs reside. Soon you find yourself a short distance away from the Dual Pharma building, initials DP carved in gold in a pristine white front. Now, how should you approach this? This time of the afternoon might be lunchtime for the workers, perhaps even for the directive board. You could also return here later, but since you're working up the courage to show up...
>>
>>30022186
>>30022240
>>30022240
Lumi suggested sponsorship and or getting that some monster samples. We could send them a message or ask the BMHP to do it.
>>
>>30022252
Look for ponies in the office buildings that have a big desk or look important. Tap on their windows and tell them what we need from them, and to get us somepony we can make deals with.
>>
File: bmh57.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh57.png
28KB, 400x400px
>>30022263
>>30022345
>You remember what Illumina told you about seeking sponsorship, so you decide to give it a try. Maybe if you go around knocking on windows, you'll get somepony to answer...
>With the stealth capabilities of a deaf elephant, you begin to look on the clear glass windows covering the side of the building. Many of them seem like office floors, recreation lounges and meeting rooms. Every now and then, a pony spots you, looking at your immense face with a mix of confusion, adoration and terror. Eventually, you see a well furnished, spacious office with a deep brown wooden desk.
"Oo, fancy" you tap on the glass. The large chair turns around, and an old, flabby pony looks at you, coming to the realization of the situation after just a few seconds. He seems to mutter something on his intercom, then hurriedly exits the room. "Aw, bugger." However, he suddenly appears on the roof, just above the top of your head. "Oh!"
>"Huff... huff..." it's clear he's been running, at least from his desk to the elevator and from there to the edge of the building. "Ugh" he's a slightly chubby unicorn and clearly hasn't seen much exercise. "I... excuse me, ahem..." his voice is just as disappointing. "I, er, good day, officer, we don't see many of your kind over this part of the city! C-Can I help you...?" He looks reticent to even speak with you.

(1/2)
>>
>>30022478
"Sure, uh, hi" you cock an eyebrow. "Excuse my sudden apparition, I presume you're a higher directive of this company, yes?"
>"Me? Oh, dear" he laughs, pulling out a cloth and wiping his forehead. "You'd be right, I'm actually the CEO of Dual Pharma, perfectly clean, legal business, heheh...! Y-Yes."
"Oh, perfect! Good day, sir, I am Twenty-One the big mare, and I come on behalf of one of the BMHP research projects, to offer any service in exchange for a sample of your, eh..." you struggle to remember the name. "apro... apropopo... oh, that's right, aprodoxtothitalin."
>"Hmm... hmmmm..." the unicorn looks at you with large amounts of mistrust. "Is that... all? I mean, of course it would be! We-We have received offers from your BMHP before, yes, to get their hooves on a top secret prototype our company has developed" he then mutters, probably unaware of your sensitive ears. "Beats me how did they even find out..."
"Is there anything I could do in exchange for just a tiny sample, that would cover the cost? It is an important piece in a very prioritary research being conducted by my partners" you start pouting a little.
>"I, hmm..." the unicorn continuously wipes his forehead clean. "I see... well, since they went to all the trouble of sending ya, how about a little advertising for our company? You see, we produce this painkiller... hasn't been doing all too well... b-but it's certainly all slander and corporate sabotage, you see, and a big push from one of you big ladies could be just what the product needs! If you were to show up in the news, I'm sure we could come to an arrangement about our prototype... so, whaddayathink" the CEO asks without really putting in the effort, looking at you from the corner of his eye.
>>
>>30022486
Maybe we can use some of their painkiller next time we get a bit roughed up by a monster and make sure the public knows about it.
>>
File: Smoke_2014.jpg (150KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke_2014.jpg
150KB, 480x567px
>>30022486
Sure, what if I started wearing a speed-suit and had a big patch with your logo on it? Like a race-car driver? Would that work?
>>
>>30022486
>I'm actually the CEO of Dual Pharma, perfectly clean, legal business, heheh...! Y-Yes.
suspicious.

>You see, we produce this painkiller... hasn't been doing all too well... b-but it's certainly all slander and corporate sabotage, you see, and a big push from one of you big ladies could be just what the product needs!
What's wrong with your pain killers? What have been said about them?

>>30022520
Nah. It would cost quite the amount of painkillers to affect a Big Mare. BM's probably have natural painkillers their bodies produce to keep them fighting.

>>30022545
gay.
>>
>>30022520
>>30022545
>>30022597
"Hmm..." you give this pony another glance. Something about him seems... suspicious, maybe. "What's wrong with your product? What has been said about it?"
>"Oh, you know, that it's too strong, complicated side effects... Lies! Slander! Our products are tested so even a newborn foal could take them! Ahem" the unicorn goes on a short rampage, then calms down.
"So what kind of advertising would you like? Just dropping the name, maybe taking a couple pills after my next fight...? Ooh, I know, I could wear a suit with the company and product's name on it!"
>"That'd cost a ton, so you fund that" the CEO takes a step back. "And I don't see how a bunch of pills could affect somepony as... well, huge, as you."
"Oh, you flatterer."
>"What I'm coming to is, I guess giving the product your seal of approval would be enough. And then we'd be in talks. Our products are top notch research dear, a lot of money goes into them, so we'd expect a payment. I, er, will consult this with the directive board, heh" he just keeps sweating and swaying.
"I'll see what I can do..." you mutter to yourself, before the faint echo of an alarm siren wakes you up. "What!?"
>"T-That's a monster attack, isn't it!?" The unicorn starts moving frantically. "W-Well, I guess that's your cue to go, eh? G-Go and save ponykind, or whatever it is you're d-doing! A-And don't forget about the deal!" The pony rushes to hide inside the building, while the echo reverberates across the outer ring of boroughs, just a faint memory.
"Damn!" You try to get a better location, but it's diffuse, it could be coming from anywhere! It could even come from the other half of the city! Gasp! It could even come from MegaStable 7, couldn't it? D-Does that mean you have to protect two cities now? Omigoshomigoshomigosh...!
>>
>>30022597
The suit might look dumb to some, but it makes it so we don't need to take their product in public and if we forget to mention something about them when the news catches us our suit says it for us. This also gives us a chance to pick up more sponsors as we continue, just by adding patchs. Bigger soncers get bigger patches ect. We could even put a county flag on our shoulder and ther personal touches to make it our own. Past that, the suit could also be padded or insulted to help protect us from various damage in the heat of battle.
>>
>>30022664
I knew we should've sent an email, but you guys wanted go there in person.

Take to the air and look around.
>>
>>30022664
Fly up and look for something big first you silly poner.
>>
>>30020957
What no of course not today. I just meant sometime in the near future.
>>
>>30022760
Well it's too fucking late! Maybe you should had been more specific in the future.
>>
>>30022240
I suggested asking the ceo in public so he caves to public pressure but people did not seem to like that. Although I think one of them just wanted to try something less underhanded first. Although I was a little concerned if they know what we want they will avoid us to avoid doing exactly that.
>>
>>30022769
No it is to late for
>>30022784
>>30022760
Is talking about the testing ourselves.

I am kicking myself for missing the conversation with the ceo though. Of all the things to miss this is the worst possible thing.
>>
>>30022664
Fly up a little.
Oh maybe our power will be echolocation.
>>
File: bmh58.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh58.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>30022698
>>30022701
>>30022828
"Oh, of course!" Your wings unfold in their full glory. "Silly me!" With confidence, you take to the skies and survey the city for odd activity. Your wings are way more developed than when you were born, and you can mantain a higher altitude for longer, so there's no risk of hitting the city.
>After scanning pretty much the entire east side, you decide to move to the west, when you see a blue figure fly out of the BMHP elevator.
"Lumi! Wait for me!" You call your friend and speed in the air to match her.
>"Twenty-One! The last warning was a while ago, how come you're still not on the coast?" The pegasus is surprised to see you there.
"Oh, I was doing patrol a bit further inland... I was going to... forget about it, we need to get there fast!" You follow her, seeing she knows what she's doing. On the ground, you see Storm race across the open streets towards the bay.
>As you approach the beach, you see something sticking out of the water, and it's huge! As in, even bigger than you and Illumina together. You descent and meet Storm at the desert beach, towels and beach balls and umbrellas being proof of the perfect sunny day of fun ruined for the little ponies.
>"Dammit! Not even on my birthday..." the golden mare is steaming with fury. "HEY, YOU COME OUT HERE AND HAVE A WORD WITH ME!" She yells at the thing in the distance.
>Upon closer observation, and a careful flight, you realize this thing isn't moving. What's more, it resembles some kind of turtle or tortoise shell, seemingly adrift in the bay.
>"This is a strange case" Illumina briefs Storm. "It hasn't moved, but a thing this big might prove a problem if it reaches the shore and crashes, not to mention there might be a monster inside, after all. Any ideas on how to deal with it? Personally, I'd try to push it away gently and see if it reacts."

Back tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>30022909
Flip it on it's back. It'll be funny watching it try to flip over.
>>
>>30022909
I don't think turtles can breath underwater. Push the shell down from the top.
>>
>>30022938
Scratch that do >>30022929
>>
>>30022929
>>30022938
This. Get a bunch of elevation and slam down on the shell with Illumina.
>>
>>30022938
Sea turtle anon. You're thinking of tortoises.
>>
>>30022952
>Get a bunch of elevation and slam down on the shell with Illumina.
And what will this achieve? It's obvious the shell is a natural defense, and only someone stupid or a character from a cliche horror movie would dare put their faces or limbs close to the hole.
>>
>>30022966
We land on one side with a bunch of force to flip it over. Nobody said anything about getting close to the openings.
>>
>>30022909
I'm with Lumi on this one.
>>
>>30023016
Are you not looking at this properly? That will not work.

>>30022909
>>30023030
I'm with this anon and lumi on this one. She's the senior Big Pony. She has the most experience with these things.
>>
boop.
>>
>>30022909
With how much stuff we have seen just standing in that water lately we should get some artillery installed nearby.
>>
/r/ rumb bump :3
>>
File: bmh59.png (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh59.png
54KB, 400x400px
>>30022929
>>30022938
>>30022942
>>30022952
>>30022966
>>30023030
>>30023210
"Well, since it came from the ocean, pushing it down wouldn't work. Do you think we could tip it to the side? To err on the side of caution."
>"Who knows how that thing swims" Storm complains. "Still, it probably has better movility in the ocean, don't it? Tipping it would only give us a small window to finish it."
>"Exactly the reason why I think we should push it away while it remains inert" Illumina reiterates. "Look at it! It's huge, and has a hard shell. If indeed there is a monster inside, we must put the safety of the city before the interest of research. Let the ocean have it."
"Yeah! We can push it, no problem!"
>Storm agrees as well, and the tree of you enter the bay. While Illumina and yourself approach from the skies, Storm swims until she's deep in water, then latches on to the side of the carapace.
"I-It's massive..." you look at the difference of size between Storm and the shell; she could almost fit in one of the holes. "Hopefully it's not anchored in any way."
>"Remember not to peek in the holes! This reminds me of a horror movie I watched once..." Illumina lands gracefully on top of the shell and begins to push it into the ocean, flapping her wings. Storm does the same on the water, while you help the pegasus push the upper half.
>The creature offers no resistance at first, but as you approach the Bay Bridge, in all its reddish brown glory, it begins to rumble, and at the signal of danger, the three of you split. A roar comes from inside the shell, and a large creature emerges, legs and head poking from all the holes.
>"Of course, it couldn't be that easy...!" Storn swims towards a surface she can stand on, while the turtle monster yawns lazily, eyes closed and mouth a jabby mess. It begins to advance towards the coast, very slowly.
>>
>>30029423
>It begins to advance towards the coast, very slowly.
Oh no. It's going to attack the city. Aaaaaaaaah.....

Pushing it away won't work since it will continue trying to reach the city.

Land on its back and demand that it listens to you
>"Hey stupid! Stop trying to destroy our city!"
>>
>>30029423
Pet the too of its head. Turtles love it when you pet the too of their head.

We're gonna try and tame it. I hope it's too lazy to go further into the city and stays on the beach to sunbathe.
>>
>>30029647
*too => back

Bet the back of its head.
>>
>>30029503
>>30029647
"Here we go once again" you land on the beach, raising a cloud of sand. "I guess pushing wouldn't have worked either way."
>"Look at its size, and the speed it moves" Illumina examines the monster. "It probably can withstand more blows than the other monsters we've fought, but I don't see where the danger could come in facing him..."
>"How come? If it goes for just a bite, you can bet it's going to hurt" Storm reciprocates.
>"It looks so sluggish, though..."
"I'm going to try and see if this one can talk, before we do anything else. Stand by!" You take to the skies, and land on top of the shell, quickly sliding next to the neck. "Hey, you! Stop moving forward, stupid! Leave our city alone! Heeey...!" You start petting its neck, making way to the head. "Are you listening? Do you like this?" At first, it doesn't react negatively, then it tries to turn around and grab you, but it's really, really slow, allowing you to return to the beach with ease. "I don't think this one's a listener. What's next?"
>"Then let's try the obvious next thing" Storm prepares to run, her body shaking, mane turning bright and stripes on her mane becoming golden in color. Leaving a trail of sparks, she launches forward and in almost a single jump manages to reach the monster, using her full force to deliver a punch to the mouth. "Did he stop!?" She yells back.
>"A little..." Illumina says, as you both notice the creature stops moving. Then, it's mouth opens wide, and from it a jet of bright flames comes out, engulfing Storm. "S-Storm!?"
>"Tss!" The mare shows up a distance away, breaking from underwater. "Fire!? Seriously, in the middle of the sea?"
>"That's enough, Storm, don't attack from the front!" Illumina calls her back. The creature continues its really slow advance towards the beach.
>>
>>30029675
Well, communication and heavy petting doesn't work. Land on it's nack and force it's head to look toward the sea. Animals instictively veer toward the direction the are looking. Also be careful to hold it's head tight enough for it not to be able to retract it.
>>
>>30029719
>>30029675
>takes a punch at mach 3 or something.
Damn son. What're gonna do? We probably have an hour or something to deal with it as it's traveling at a snails pace.
If we can't over power it's neck then maybe pull at it's tail? Or punch it?
>>
>>30029675
Lets attack from the side and see if we can flip it.
>>
>>30029675
Maybe throw a whole lot of sand in its mouth the next time it opens it. All that fire will turn the sand in its mouth into molten glass.
>>
>>30029719
Be sure to straddle the neck between your thighs so you can feel every bump and ridge as it struggles with you, you want to feel every twitch and spasm to give yourself an idea of what it wants to do while you ride it's shaft. Make sure it knows you're the boss as you force it to submit. Only release some of the pressure when it begins to submit to your will. Maybe give it some light pets when it begins to be obedient.
>>
>>30029675
Apply more petting!
We will subdue it with bets!

>>30029781
I have my doubts about that actually working, not that I don't think it should be attempted. If and earth pony big mare traveling at rediculious speeds can only to momentarily halt it with a single punch, I'm doubt three big mares will do much.
>>
>>30029675
If you can't break the shell, go around it. Or maybe... through it? We could use heat or electricity to cook it from the inside without having to break the shell.

How about we use an electricity pole and dip it in the water? That might hurt other ponies in the water if there are any...
>>
>>30029795
wtf anon. I have no words.

So straddle it's neck at try to choke it out with her thighs?
>>
>>30029675
Try again with the head petting. If ittried, to grab you again, try to determine if it's malicious or benevolent. If it wants to harm then away it.
>>
>>30029675
What about the eyes?
>>
>>30029719
>>30029775
>>30029781
>>30029786
>>30029801
>>30029809
>>30029813
>>30029828
>>30029834
"The eyes might be a weak point, but they don't seem to be open..." you ponder. "Maybe now that's moving we could try and tip it sideways!"
>"Bad idea, it might react in some other ways" Illumina says. "We have to get past the thick hide and the shell..."
"Electricity?"
>"Lemme see if I can get a power line running!" Storm rushes into the city.
>"Would you like to take a better look at it, Twenty-One? It may be slow, but we're running out of time."
"Yeah, let's go."
>The two of you take to the skies and examine it from above. It is, as you thought, simply an overgrown sea turtle, with its head, four legs swimming at, well, turtle pace, and a stubby tail. The only difference besides the size would be the fire breath.
>Cautiously, Illumina and you descend on its side, and while the creature doesn't notice you, try to push her with all your might. However, it barely strafes to the side.
>"What a stubborn... thing!" The blue mare huffs in frustration.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh60.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh60.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>30029966
>You try other things, such as kicking the shell, the legs, or throwing sand in its mouth. The heat inside the creature is so virulent, it all falls in water and turns to glass powder. All the while, it keeps swimming, its objective clearly the first line of buildings.
>"I couldn't... haah, haah... find any way to bring the power line all the way here" Storm finally returns. "At least, not until it's closer, and then it might be too late."
"Let's try to pull its tail! Maybe we can influence the direction it takes!" You seem to recall, somewhere in your fake memories, a funny anecdote in biology class.
>You return, approaching the monster from the side, and reach its tail. Between the three of you, you manage to grab and pull on it. The creature changes direction ever so slightly.
"Oh? Keep doing that, girls" you fly up and this time land very softly on its neck, trying not to be noticed. With very careful motions, you grab its head, and flapping your wings, you rear it to the left, while Storm and Illumina push the tail right. The monster starts turning. "Oh. My. Gosh."
>You try a few more times, and indeed, the monster goes wherever you point at. Being on top of its head, it can't harm you, and it even spews fire everywhere in hopes that it bothers you or something.
"Wee! I'm on top of the world!" You pet the turtle's head, and a jet of fire comes out. "Weee!"
>You're now dubiously the proud owner of a giant sea monster. What should you do with it?
>>
>>30029974
Lets try tiring it out and seeing if it can be captured.
>>
>>30029974
Land it somewhere outside of city limits? Or turn it around.
>>
>>30029974
I love this guy let's call him Brago aaaaaahhhh!

I have the coolest pet monster!
>more pets and nuzzles.
>>
File: aa7bad190b962d7d5d195c24149dd0d4.png (525KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
aa7bad190b962d7d5d195c24149dd0d4.png
525KB, 1200x800px
>>30030009
>>30029974
You mean move it somewhere far away on the coast from mega stable 5?
>>
>>30030056
Lets navigate it towards the Baren lands and see what we can do from there.
>>
>>30029974
Drive it around the city, on land and into the desert.
This thing is slow so tell the birthday girl that she can go enjoy her party if she wants. Also, tell her where to find her gift.
>>
>>30030074
The birth day can wait until we are absolutely positive this thing won't be any immediate threat to the Mega stable. Then we can tell our gurl Storm we got this.
>>
>>30030074
Also, If Storm stays, ask he if she wants a turn driving. It is her birthday afterall.
>>
>>30030098
B-but it likes us more!

>>30029974
Isn't that right giant tortoise?
>>
>>30029974
Someone please add blush to the sea turtle. I can't do it myself at the moment.

Thicc thighs saves lives.
>>
File: n-non canon.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
n-non canon.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>30030121
I'll do it myself famalamarino.
>>
>>30029974
>>30030140
>be giant monster
>feared by many other monsters for your hulking form and invincible body
>you are both fears and admired by your peers
>and then it was your turn to attack
>when you surfaced you were met by the might defenders of the table ponies
>their attacks are meaning less. None shall - o-oh!
>what's this? Petting? This.....this is pretty nice...
>no! It's distracting you! You shoo the pest away with one of you vicious bites

>they keep pestering you after that.

>almost there now....

>curses! The grey one is back agai-
>-!!!!!
>0w0 what's this sensation?!
>there's something squishy yet firm on your neck
>mustn't.....give in....to sexy....pony!
>>
>>30030140
Thanks man >>30030140
>>
>>30030007
>>30030009
>>30030015
>>30030065
>>30030074
"This is so the best, it's not even funny!" You say, yet you're still laughing. "Let's go, big guy! Girls, you can stop pulling the tail now!"
>"What are you going to do with it?" Illumina yells from down below. "Drive it back into the ocean?"
"No, I'm taking it around the city and to the desert, see what happens!" You tell her. There's probably not enough space in the MegaStable streets for it anyway. "Eee! I'm going to call you Brago, and give you plenty of rides, you'll see!"
>"T-That's kinda cool..." Storm looks at you from down in the water.
"Aww... Storm, it's your birthday, would you like a ride?" You offer.
>"R-Really!?" Her eyes sparkle like a little filly's.
>Between you and Illumina you seat her on top of the turtle's head, and with her hooves, she begins to turn it around.
>"Wow, this thing is like, totally submissive!" Storm yells.
>"Like somepony I know with lights out..." you hear Illumina mutter. Storm yelps and continues her ride. Between the three of you, you steer it outside Cradle Bay and heading south, away from MegaStables 5 and 7.
>"Oh no! The birthday party!" Illumina suddenly realizes, watching as the sun goes down. "We're going to be late!"
>"They'll understand. Besides, I refuse to do it without the two of you!" Storm crosses her legs, watching Brago enter solid land. "Look at this. Are we breaking the rules, allowing a monster in land?"
"Don't be silly, it won't harm anypony like this" you drive the monster further in. As soon as the coast is at a certain distance, it begins to walk droopy, eventually falling on the floor. "O-Oh? Brago?" You pet and nuzzle him (him?) furiously.
>The monster begins to dig on the ground, forcing you to get away, until half its shell is submerged on the barren land. The head and limbs retract, and soon you're staring at a half buried, inert shell.
>"Well... that was something" Storm scratches the back of her neck. "What should we do? Just leave it here?"
>>
>>30030193
Leave it, maybe F Corp can have a robot or something stand watch.
>>
>>30030193
Let's watch it for a while. If nothing happens then you two should go enjoy the party, maybe send a Pegasus with a radio so I can give updates?
>>
>>30030193
Turtles sometimes bury themselves for temperature control but that doesnt seem right for something that can breath fire.

We should ask a scientist.
>>
>>30030193
We know where it is and it doesn't seem to want to leave, so lets just head back and quickly send some surveillance to be safe.
>>
>>30030193
>be the "World Turtle" now dubbed Brago
>the millennial old being know from mythology from carrying the world upon your back
>your just been humiliated by giant ponies
>on the plus side you got one of them to ride your next
>and then all three joined in!
>w-wew
>>
>>30030193
>>30030205
>>30030269
We've already done something irresponsible today (didn't go on patrol in favor of talking to the Pharmaceutical company CEO), let's not do it again. At the very least, one of us has to remain behind to monitor the creature and apply petting.
>>
>>30030193
I say one of us go back and report it to Fcorp.
>>
>>30030287
Lets build a house and live next to it while we're at it. If it isn't posing a threat, there is no reason for us to stick around.
>>
>>30030193
Also it could be laying eggs.

Does it look like a girl turtle?

Check if its claws are long or short. Is its tail notched. Does it have long eyelashes.

Or absorbing sunlight. we have a pony that does that too

Also keep at least 2 pony's here definitely. Remember the seemingly docile mustache monster.
>>
>>30029423
Maybe we should just get giant fans to push him away.
>>
>>30029647
Why do you people keep trying to fucking do this
>>
>>30030193
Maybe we could bring the party out here. Build a giant big mare bon-fire and take pictures next to the beast.
>>
>>30030007
Where would we even store it.
>>
>>30030379
What's your problem?
>>
>>30030205
>>30030217
>>30030250
>>30030269
>>30030287
>>30030300
>>30030329
>>30030410
"Hmm..." you do a whole tour around the dormant shell. It certainly doesn't seem to be moving any time soon. "We need F-Corp to keep watch on this. You two go ahead and tell them to send robots or ponies or something to keep watch. I'll stay there in the meantime."
>"Whaat? But the partyyy...!" Storm neighs.
"Storm, this is important! We got a monster in land, we need to see if it remains a threat! Besides" you caress the earth pony's face, "we'll have plenty of time to have fun together. Don't let this bother your birthday party."
>"Ugh... you and Lumi stay here. I'll be back as soon as I get them to send reinforcements" Storm departs, running as fast as she can with the fading sunlight, while the two of you continue inspecting the creature.
>Contrary to all known common sense, you peek inside the holes. There's faint snoring, yep, it's asleep. You manage to pull a leg out, noticing the big claws.
"Lumi? What do big claws mean?"
>"It's a male" She replies, faint echo coming from the hole she's peeking into.
"Wow, you know about turtles?"
>"I know a retracted turtle penis when I see one, I think" her head comes out of the hole, aghast. "Ew. The things you get me into, Twenty-One..."
"Aw, come on, isn't this exciting? We can learn more about... ouch ouch ouch!!" You suddenly feel a sharp pain in your hoof as you touch the upper part of its carapace. "It's burning hot!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh61.png (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh61.png
73KB, 400x400px
>>30030420
>Illumina cautiously confirms that the upper half is very hot, while the bottom half is becoming warmer. It seems to be transferring heat to the ground, now that it's becoming colder with the night.
>"Interesting... this monster, despite living deep in the ocean, has natural mechanisms to live on the ground" the pegasus ponders, all the while a noise coming from the city begins to grow. "Huh?"
>"Surprise!" Storm returns, and with her, a whole host of vehicles, tanks, helicopters and all sorts of equipment. "We're celebrating my birthday, like it or not!"
>"Oh, for the love of me..."
>By the time the sun sinks past the horizon, there's a whole camp set around the monster. Felix jumps around from here to there, yelling excited orders, while Illumina generates soft light with her body, helping around. Along with the military and corporate facilities, they seem to be preparing tables and food for the party.
"What did you tell them?" You ask Storm while watching.
>"The truth. I also told them to bring everypony that was going to be present at the party, and then some" she winks at you. "We can set this observation camp, and then go wild!"
"But the gifts..."
>"Two-One, I've never had a birthday, so I don't know how it feels" the mare looks at you sadly. "I don't care about the gifts right now, just... just let me have this party, okay? I want to be with friends. The turtle can join in too."

Back tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>30030193
>Like somepony I know with lights out.
Oh la la. We might have to ask her for some advice how to enjoy ourselves with other ponies without needing to go penetrative.
>>
>>30030379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y
>>
>>30030428
See if we can find any ponies from Tamiya's team I wanna talk to them.
>>
>>30030428
Let her have her fun, we can give her the present tomorrow as a late gift.
>>
>>30030537
Fun now, talk later.
>>
>>30030537
This reminds me of when we were considering testing our body. Maybe we could make friends with those scientists as well.

We should ask for a pony drone body so we can walk around the labs and talk to the scientists.
>>
>>30030970
Now thats something I could actually get behind. Walking around as a smol, without actually being smol by using an interface to control a little robot pone.
Still, I doubt that wouldn't take a lot of resources to accomplish and fuck with our big stallion project.
>>
>>30030970
Testing is still a pointless endeavors, but I whole heartily agree with a big mare manned regular pone drone.

M-maybe we could even get to know one of the scientists particularly Someone handsome
>>
>>30031057
The best part is unlike becoming smool it does not give us a small vagina and cheat us out of our virginity angst and working for big stallons.
>>
>>30031057
We could make both our goal. We're already on track with the chemical for the big stallion project. I think when we find the time, we should do our own little research into this, "slander and lies on our painkiller product" the CEO proclaimed happened to their painkillers. Was he being truthful? Was he just another greasy business stallion? Why not just rebrand the painkillers for adults if they are too potent?
>>
>>30031079
If we figure out that their pills really are shit we might be able to black mail them.

Don't blackmail the company. That sounds like it will likely backfire.
>>
>>30031423
What the fuck. You just answered your own question. What was the point of that? And home do you see it in your head backfiring on us?
>>
>>30031626
Change home to how
>>
>>30030428
Glad we got a happy (so far) ending for the tortle. Is this the first monster that's more passive in nature and not hell bent on pony destruction? Maybe if everything goes well it can simply be reclassified from "monster" to a "creature." I'm gonna call it a dragon tortoise.
>>
>>30031972
I hope we get to blow it up.
I missed the session but I was going to suggest putting a bunch of explosives on it's shell while it was still in the bay.
>>
>>30032005
>on
You.....are dumb. Explosives on the outside of its shell would have done shit. Same with thermite.
>>
>>30031972
We still do not know it's intentions. We'll know more in the morning.
>>
This monster shows that we need even bigger mares, mares so big that the actual big mares are as big as the normal ponies relative to them
>>
>>30032080
We literally have bigger mares already.
>>
>>30032050
Still, I hope it doesn't become a living volcano or something crazy like that.
>>
>>30030970
I imagine the VR room combined with a some type of pone robot can be the solution to this problem.
>>
>>30030428
Im not sure of the turtle, he(?) could cause damage. Let's party and get drunk!
>>
>>30034582
I doubt there's enough alcohol to make a big mare drunk, and I doubt there is a farm in Fcorp dedicated to making alcohol.
>>
>>30030537
>>30030545
>>30031972
>>30034582
"I don't think he wants to join in right now" you look at the shell with a faint smile on your lips. "Alright, let's party!"
>"Wohoo! Let's get this thing on!" Storm claps.
"Yeah! I wanna get drunk!"
>"No alcohol for young fillies!" Felix yells from the ground.
"Aww."
>Soon, the camp around Brago is settled, and the part has moved a distance away, to avoid waking him up. You sing songs, eat cake flavored grub, and mingle with the scientists. Some of them are from Tamiya's research team, and come with the zebra herself.
>"Really, you might strike a deal? That's fabulous news!" They look overjoyed, specially the large zebra. "If the transfer program is a success, you will have more chances to find what we need."
"I do hope it helps. Why is everypony here interested in researching different kinds of big mares and stallions?"
>"Anything that helps science, really" one of the stallions replies. "Tamiya's an old friend, and she's worked her name up. If anypony can pull this, she will" the majority of the scientists agree that it's more in the general interest of ponykind, rather than their own interests. The zebra blushes slightly when mentioned, looking sideways.
"So, what other teams are there in the facility? I see a lot of scientists, but I never heard of them besides you."
>"Well, there's the big mare growth team, monster R&D team, robotics team, and the agricultural studies team. As far as MegaStables go, we're quite understaffed" Tamiya explains.
"Wow... wonder if the robotics team would make me a robotic body to pilot around."
>"They'd be glad to. Princess knows what they spend their money on" the zebra frowns.
>After plenty of songs, speeches and rides on top of your back, the scientists begin to pack for the night, making a 24 hour overwatch schedule for the monster.
>"Should we stay? Maybe the three of us here is unnecessary" Illumina proposes. "I'll keep watch most of the night, who would like to stay?"
>>
>>30037200
We can make this part of our patrols.
>>
>>30037200
Storm should get to sleep on her birthday. We can take the rest of the watch. First time at a party and staying up late!
I doubt more than one watch is necessary. Even if it is still hostile, it would take even longer on land to reach the city.
>>
>>30037200
I would be will to stay. That is unless either of you two or Felix think it would be best if I would head back to the facility, then I'd be ok with that.

Did we already in for the scientists about the monster dubbed "Brago"'s ability to breath fire and generate a stupendous amount of heat?
I really hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a false alarm like the little shrimp dad monster with the hive mind. There's potential in harvesting thermal energies IF we manage to tame him.
>>
>>30037200
>"I know a retracted turtle penis when I see one, I think"
Nice. Maybe we could play with him later~
I'm joking. Kind of. Maybe.
>>
>>30037200
If we go, we can grab the present and leave it in her room. If Storm goes, we can tell her where we hid her present in our room.
>>
>>30037261
>>30037265
>>30037277
>>30037300
"I'd be willing to stay, unless you don't want me around. I have more touch with Brago, and Storm shouldn't have to sleep out here the night of her birthday" you smile at the earth pony.
>"Aw, come on! I don't want to leave you girls out here in the cold!"
>"We got blankies!" Felix yells from some unknown location nearby, and a few trucks carrying massively sized sheets begin to make way towards you.
>"At least one of us should be in the city and do the next patrols" Illumina replies.
"I can make this area part of mine, so we'll be back shortly!"
>"Fine, if you two insist..." Storm rolls her eyes, suddenly interrupted by Illumina's lips wrapping around hers.
>"Don't you think I've forgotten about your presents. You'll have to wait until tomorrow night, though" she whispers, however your ears manage to pick it up.
>"Bluh..." Storm begins to make her way back to the MegaStable. Remembering about your present, you catch up to her.
"Storm, in the second drawer from the left under my bed, under all the sheets there's a cardboard box. That's my present to you, enjoy" you give her a quick kiss on the cheek and return to Illumina.
>"Got the blankies" the pegasus tosses you one. "I hope this doesn't turn out to be like that hive monster the other week..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30037481
"This somehow seems different. Imagine all the power we could have with its breath!" You lay on the floor, comfortably covered. "Sigh. One day I'll have a stallion this big to wrap around me" you raise a hoof past your forehead."
>"Sorry if that was a bit inappropriate in front of you" Illumina scoots closer and snuggles you. "Perhaps one day you'll have your wish granted. Until then, I'm afraid you have to make do with other mares, even if only aromantically."
"Big words. I need to keep fighting for what I want, that's all."
>"Well said" Illumina lays on the ground, using her hooves as pillow, and you do the same, the two of you slowly falling asleep under the faint lights of the camp...
>The next morning, you wake up unusually early. You notice the sun behind your back, must be what, ten? Then you notice something poking at your neck. Illumina is asking you to remain silent, and points forward.
>The giant shell is rumbling, the head and limbs of the turtle creature coming out. It stretches, yawns and sniffs the air. Then, it takes a look around him. The little ponies on watch all go on silent alert, tanks and rocket launchers of sorts aiming at him, although the size difference is laughable.
>>
>>30037490
Whisper: 'I have an idea. The both of us will distract it, giving everyone to fall back to a safer distance if they still want to observe.'

We can fly near it's had and maybe offer more petting. But be mindful of its fire breath.
>>
>>30037588
>You can see the fear in these ponies. You can almost smell it, that's how good your senses are. However, Brago doesn't seem to go directly for them, instead remains in the sun, sniffing at the air.
"Let's go and distract it a bit, see if those ponies want to retreat or at least feel safer" you whisper at Illumina, who nods.
>The two of you fly around the shell and land on it, somewhat hot due to the sun's influence, and approach the neck from both sides. Before the head can turn, you both land on it, patting it and directing it away from the scientists.
"There you go, who's a good giant pet..." with your tamer's touch, you direct Brago's attention to the ocean. "Do you want to go back, huh?" However, the turtle doesn't seem interested in doing anything.
>"Stay back, come on, get some distance" Illumina urges the ponies, who retreat while still up in arms. "Okay, this is safe enough. Any sign of trouble over here?" She returns to ask.
"Doesn't seem like he's going to hurt anypony... whooa!" You hug the neck as it lunges down, his mouth scooping the ground, digging deeper in its hole. "I don't get it, what's he doing?"
>"Looks like he found something!" Illumina beckons you, and you fly next to her. "Look" she points. Brago seems to have dug out a large rock from just under the barren land. He begins to take crushing bites at it, crunching it in his mouth. "He eats... rocks?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30037490
Wait and see what happens. Enjoy the fireworks if they blow it to pieces
>>
>>30037832
"Cool! At least it doesn't eat ponies!" You clap.
>Little by little, the scientists approach again, and begin to take notes and measurements while the monster is distracted. after he finishes his meal, Brago gets up, very slowly, and begins walking further inland.
"Where is he going, any ideas?" You come next to the ponies and ask.
>"I have something!" A female bat pony comes next to you and Felix. "Its behaviour loosely matches that of a species of turtle said to have roamed the continent several thousand years ago. However, that species was much, much smaller. Here" she gives the unicorn her briefing.
>"Interesting... evolution, maybe? I mean, that's sort of what we always thought of. Five thousand years is a lotta time" Felix reads the script. "If that's so, this thing will only eat and shit sediment, so we should be good if we keep him confined around the area" he looks up at you and Illumina. "You girls should patrol around here to make sure, but in any case, I think we might have this under control, with some common sense for once" another pony comes by with a wireless receiver, which the unicorn picks up. "Aha... aha... fine, then" he closes and looks back at you. "Director called, said you two have to go back. Storm will drop by later on patrol."
>>
>>30037840
Oops. Little to slow
>>
>>30037845
So it's.....safe? This is a first.

And that rock it at was nothing more then just rock? Huh.
>>
>>30037845
I remember something the hive mind said. They wanted to move further inland but for some reason refused to go around the city to get there. Maybe now that this one is moved it will be content out here. Were you ever filled in on the exact words in our conversation with the hive mind Felix?
>>
>>30037845
Pet Brago. Are you going to be good while we're gone, or will we have to get a giant newspaper? Look into his eyes and see if he cares or not.

Would the scientist like us to bring some of the rocks back to the facility?

>Felix reads the script. "If that's so, this thing will only eat and shit sediment, so we should be good if we keep him confined around the area"
>he looks up at you and Illumina. "You girls should patrol around here to make sure, but in any case, I think we might have this under control, with some common sense for once"

How will you guys try to confine it? I don't think a giant aquarium or terrarium would work. Heh.
>>
>>30037845
I'm gonna regret asking this, but is there anything interesting about it's poop? Like does it poop diamonds or gems, or do you notice a lack of certain minerals from the sediment it consumes?
>>
>>30037845
What if....yal get sperm samples and clone mini monsters to fight other monsters?
>>
>>30037845
To me this whole 'big turtle instead of monster' means that whoever is creating the monsters tries to do the same thing our country does with it's big mares. Ask if bigger animals like this ever happened before.
>>
>>30037877
>>30037914
>>30038013
>>30038067
>>30038080
>>30038168
"Well, it does seem like he's safe..." you approach the creature once more and pet his face. "Hey, are you going to behave, or do we need a giant newspaper?" Brago looks and sniffs you, then raises his head to the sky and propels a small jet of flame, before losing interest in you. "Fair enough. Make sure you stay away from his fire range" you warn the scientist ponies. "Would you like samples of the local rocks? We can take some."
>"We have plenty of data on the area, thanks" the bat pony mare with the report replies. "This area of the continent is mostly formed by layers of sedimentary sandite and rare earths of the non-calacchia denomination" she rambles on.
"Wow, I know nothing about rocks" you nod happily.
>"It means there's no jewels or minerals in large amounts on superficial levels" Felix explains. "We have plenty of iron, carbon and diamond lower down, but this thing seems happy to just eat the most boring rocks."
"And then what, it poops them?"
>"My hypothesis would be that it somehow takes non organic components to fuel its fire streaks, then disposes of newly formed sediments in its body" the bat pony shrugs. "However that might happen. Yay, science!"
>"Anyway, I'm going back too. The bat wants to yell at me, but this thing might help us way more than the other monster did" Felix points out. "Mind if I take a ride?"
"Be my guest" you lower the feathers of your wing to let him climb, then gracefully put him on top of your mane. "How will you confine him?"
>"We won't, we'll just make sure he doesn't stray too far. If he does, it's your problem love, not ours" Felix recites nonchalantly.
"Huh, I guess it's a fair deal" you take to the skies and fly the short distance to MegaStable 5. "Gasp! Do you think we could get sperm or blood samples and clone it? Get an army of moderately sized turtles!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30038231
>"Gosh, the last thing they tried that, they ended up creating big ponies" Illumina replies sarcastically.
"Hah. But still, if we can tame it, it means not all monsters necessarily want to destroy ponykind, right?"
>"Yep. I remember what you told us about the hive monster" Felix says, yelling over the air currents. "It seemed like it had a purpose on getting rid of us, maybe because of the hive nature to exterminate any other hive that, in their mind, poses a threat. This one's just happy to eat his rocks."
>"So they all act according to their nature, except they have grown and developed extra abilities" Illumina muses to herself. "Makes you wonder what's down there that's causing all this."
"Have other docile creatures ever appeared in the last years?" You ask.
>"If they have, we don't have them recorded. Mind you, every one of your compatriots would rather dispose of anything bigger than themselves. I admire what you're doin', but come to terms with it, love: you might have to drive that thing away soon" the unicorn sternly says.
>You return to the lift and take it down to the facility. A very grumpy Dime Fang is waiting for you along with Storm, who's happy as a drum.
>"Girls!" She goes for a double hug. "I love the socks, thanks Two-One!" She kisses you first. "The president wants to talk to you again!"
"Socks, huh..." Illumina's eyes sparkle.
>"Yes, and I'd beg of you to answer the call as soon as possible" Dime Fang nods. "Now, ladies, I need to be honest, this new... pet, you've managed to ensnare, it might prove too big a challenge, even for someone as myself. We don't really have the funds to keep ponies posted every single hour of the day, we might have to cut on some research teams!" He pleads with you, bags under his eyes.

That'll be all for tonight, sorry about the shorter, text only session, it's been a low energy day overall. More tomorrow!
>>
>>30038247
>We don't really have the funds to keep ponies posted every single hour of the day, we might have to cut on some research teams!" He pleads with you, bags under his eyes.

Give Dang a hug and apologies. We didn't know that this would be such a problem. We just thought we could potentially help fund the company by finding some way to harvest it radiates at night by, maybe somehow mounting some devices or magical items that could convert thermal energy into electrical energy. Or somehow mount a turn on onto it's back that would be powered at night as the increased heat at the time of day would cause an updrift of wind or something.
>>
>>30038247
Let's talk with the president asap!

>We don't really have the funds to keep ponies posted every single hour of the day.
You mean with news feeds of the creatures behaviour and where it might wander off too?
What if the Forward Coporation contracted ponies or had drones observe the monsters moments?
Would that be irresponsible?
>>
>>30038247
Oh gosh, I would not want that. I guess we will have to kill it.
>>
>>30038247
Not enough funds for a single 24 hour lookout? I'm not asking of you to keep rockets pointed at it all day, is funding really that thin? I guess we have to find a way to get more funding then too.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.