[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #3 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 476
Thread images: 32

File: #3 cover.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#3 cover.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>29885958

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. Just a few days ago, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>Having had a taste of battle, 21 begins to understand the importance of friendship and courage, as well as being huge. She seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
File: bmh33.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh33.png
24KB, 400x400px
>An unusually bright spring sun rises over the peaks of mountains and rocky mounds, setting the dusty earth ablaze, and honestly killing your hooves.
"Mweeh..." you feel you have the right to complain. "Storm, tell me again why we had to do this in the morning?"
>"Because!" The earth pony leading you outside MegaStable 5 turns around. "This is the best time for us. Between the morning shift and my patrol later, nopony needs to know we took a hike to the outskirts to beat each other up."
"Don't make it sound so violent! I don't want to harm you."
>"Don't be silly!" She waves a hoof. "I know you're young and all, but you fight like a beast, and I'll be damned if I don't want you to let loose and find out what your special ability is!"
>Still, Storm's strategy might work or not, but having to wake up so early in the morning, just to sneak past all the scientists and city ponies... after an hour of walking, you managed to leave the city into this vast expanse of nothing but arid land. Towers of rock and sediment dot the landscape, as well as the vast mountain range in the distance.
"So, how are we doing this?" You ask Storm, while the two of you warm up.
>"We fight, simple as that, hoof to hoof. I won't even use my powers. I'll let you decide how real you want it to be. If a tussle is all you want, at least I can teach you some sweet wrestling moves!"
>The mare, finished with her exercises, jumps around and faces you in a defensive position, while the land around her rumbles. You face her, and soon begin circling each other with short steps. It seems she wants you to take the initiative.
>>
>>29936089
Lets go with wrestling so we can get a better understanding of our limits. We don't want the scientists asking questions about a bunch of injuries.
>>
>>29936089
Attempt to grapple her. We might lose badly due to inexperience but we may learn something new from Storm.
>>
>>29936089
Do some stretches and Loosen up. Ask if she can give us a hooves on lesson on Muay Thai rather then relying on memories of fighting.
>>
>>29936089
Stomp on her with all our weight.
>>
>>29936089
>a tussle is all you want, at least I can teach you some sweet wrestling moves!"
This.
If we are here to discover our power lets go through the body parts in order.
>Wings, check for gust powers or fast flight.
>bites to check for anything with our mouth, try breathing stuff out of our mouth while we are at it.
>focus on sound a little. Maybe our power is sonar or something.
I cannot really see how any of the other suggested powers would relate to our body. But if anybody can make a connection speak up I guess.
>>
>>29936089
Advice on how to not get hurt by monsters, what to expect when you least expect it, how long does it typically take for a big mare to recover from an injury, why are in in a desert area, do we 'remember' whats it like outside a stable and if ponies still do stuff outside of the city, how old is she, does she know how long we can live?
>>
>>29936089
Wow. Has it already been a few days since your last threat? Oh how time flies....

>>29936178
So you want to kill her?

>>29936181
Hi gustfag. Kidding kidding. I'm not sure, maybe it will work something akin to what Deadpool went through. Lots of stress on the body or mind until something happens.
>>
>>29936089
Try the most simple tactic of beating the everloving fuck out of her.
>>
>>29936217
>Hi gustfag
Kek.
Nah not me but until all that whining over it and pretending only one person liked it I am slightly tempted to push for it a little myself. Because lets be honest people were overreacting to anon and undecided as I was I like to spite faggots like that.

Not that I think you are one of those faggots.
>>
>>29936257
*after all that whining.
>>
>>29936257
But then like I said slightly. I prefer the gust (even before I decided I wanted it it was in my top 3) but I still wanted to suggest triggers for some other powers.
>>
I am thinking we should learn about every other big mare and the powers they have so we can get more ideas and learn what would be redundant.
>>
>>29936133
>>29936146
>>29936162
>>29936178
>>29936181
>>29936196
>>29936226
"Alright..." you stretch your neck and legs and start picking up trotting speed. You don't know much of how Storm performs in extended fights, since all you've seen from her is the power to burst with speed and energy for a short time. "Here I come!" For now, the best tactic is the most classic one: beat her until she gives up.
>You gallop swiftly, spreading your wings. The wind flowing through your feathers feels empowering, and your sharp, biologically enhanced senses pick apart everything, from position of your target to estimated force of impact. With a steady run, you jump in the air, glide and hope for a grapple.
>"Hyaah!"
"Gyaah!" You manage to duck under Storm's own grapple and grab her midsection. "Got you!"
>"Alright, but here's where it really starts!" The mare struggles against you, and you begin to circle around each other, you keeping your grip while she tries to let go. At some point, her hind leg manages to step forward and trip yours.
"Ouch!" You fall on your back, softly.
>"That was a decent hold, but too basic" Storm trots in place. "Try going for the neck next time."
>You try different techniques. Your wings have developed to the point you can sustain flight for a minute or two now, so you jump in the air, circle around and drop with all your weight. This almost catches her by surprise, but it's clear Storm has seen traps like that in her life.
>"That was cool!" She grapples your neck. "Now, try to get out of this one. Don't force yourself, try to force me to let you go."

(1/2)
>>
>>29936381
>You try different approaches and learn different grapples with Storm. Against most monsters, grabbing the head or using leverage against their limbs works well. While you fight, you try to focus on your body, trying to detect unusual functions. Neither your wings, mouth or senses do anything extraordinary.
>Before you notice, the sun is high up in the sky. Storm calls a break, and you both take shelter under the shade of a rocky pillar.
"You're tough! I haven't seen you fight like that yet" you exclaim. "Do you think you could teach me some martial art? Hay Thai, perhaps?"
>"Sure! You should go around learning as many as you can" the earth pony encourages.
"I'm a bit surprised by the landscape, how often do ponies leave the MegaStables?"
>"Not a lot. See if you can remember the geography of the continent" Storm orders, and you recall impressions of maps and fake classrooms. "The entire continent is either jungle or desert, there's nothing of value save for the trees. Rarely, a monster shows up in land instead of the sea."
"Hmm... I'd still like to see the continent by myself. Does anypony know how long we can live?"
>"According to Felix, really damn long. I mean, the oldest big mares are only five years old, so it's all guesses, but I think we're going to outlive a few generations, you know" Storm looks up into the sky. "I wanna travel too, but the attacks are getting even worse this side of the continent."
"I see... Do you think we'll manage to survive that long? How much can we possibly take?"
>"Hey now, don't be pessimistic" the mare grins at you. "Big mares heal faster, recover faster and age slower than other ponies. You'll get to live long and hardcore. By the way..."
"Hmm?"
>"Think fast!" Storm's voice alarms you, her hoof suddenly shooting out towards you with enough speed to raise a sandstorm around the two of you, streaks of her mane turning golden for a millisecond.
>>
>>29936390
JUMP
>>
>>29936390
Jump then land on her.
>>
>>29936390
Dodge the hoof and use her momentum against her. Grab her outstreched hoof and throw her over your shoulder before piledriving her.
>>
>>29936390
Dodge your head to the side and bite down on the arm as it passes.
>>
>>29936257
I do think it should be noted I do not trust that poll anon did as far as I could throw him. He posted it in the lately triggered by defense of position /cyoad/ one anon even confessed to deliberate sabotage.
>>
File: bmh34.png (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh34.png
110KB, 400x400px
>>29936420
>>29936442
>>29936463
>>29936477
>No time to think! As the hoof shoots for your chest, you jump up in the air, raising up a cloud of dust. You manage to keep yourself from flying too far away with a loop, then fall for a counterattack.
"Nom!" You grab Storm's hoof, of all things, with your mouth, and landing safely you use your speed against her now unstable balance and throw her to the ground, gently, but assuredly. "Storm, bad! You said no powers!"
>"Ouchiee...!" The mare nurses her neck. She definitely felt it. "I know, I know, but that was to throw you off guard!" She gets up slowly. "B-Big mares do better under stress, so I was hoping to get something out of you... well?"
"Hmm... Other than flying up extremely fast, I don't think I've developed powers out of the blue" you think out loud.
>"That's better than nothing!"
"Still, please don't do that again."
>"Oh, like a monster will warn you before it tries to send you to a watery grave..."
>You bicker and end up forgetting about it by the time you reach MegaStable 5. The city's in full motion now, but as it is Storm's patrol, you manage to sneak past the outer neighborhoods, mostly small buildings, and right into the residential centers.
>"Alright, if anypony asks, just tell them I took you for a stroll or something!" Storm waves at you, her figure disappearing as the elevator brings you back down into the lab. Likewise, all the little scientist and workforce ponies are moving along in their railroaded moving platforms, on to a busy day.
>"Twenty-One?" You cross paths with Illumina on the hallway. "My, how surprising to see you up this early! Have you had breakfast? We haven't had much chance to catch up on each other lately!" The blue pegasus seems enthusiastic about the prospect, and after that beating out in the desert, you're certainly hungry. That is not to say you couldn't just eat in your room, or go back to sleep. Mweh.
>>
>>29936600
We were just about to have breakfast, why don't you come into our room and we can hang.
>>
>>29936600
Go eat with her.
>>
>>29936618
This
>>
>>29936618
>>29936680
>>29936701
"Oh, I was just about to get breakfast!" You happily reply, followed by a stomach growl. "How about we hang out in my room?"
>"Sounds great to me" The pegasus follows you. After asking Firegazer for the food and waiting a short time, you receive your toast shaped grub and begin eating viciously. "So, how come you got up earlier than usual? Is your sleep schedule changing?"
"A-Ah, that, no, I mean, Storm just..."
>"Storm? What is that mare up to now?" Illumina raises a brow.
"No-No-Nothing!" You deflect. "I mean, she wanted me to try the morning patrol, so I spent a while with her, but got tired and came back, heh..."
>"Hmm... that sounds like her" Illumina shakes her head. "Don't let her goad you into things you don't want to do, okay?"
"N-No, of course..."
>You keep talking about mundane things. Illumina tells you about the latest books she's been reading, and you in turn tell her about your vlog. The subject seems to interest her greatly.
>"Say, if you'd like, I'll teach you how to properly put on makeup, so you look fabulous during your recordings" the pegasus fluffs her mane, something you've seen her doing way too many times by now.
>The conversation then shifts into asking Lumi the same questions you asked Storm, about the average life of big mares.
>"I distinctively remember Felix telling us" she explains. "By their estimates, we should live around 150, perhaps more, and only age at a very advanced stage. It's all part of their grand magichemical plan, you see."
"Wow... how old are Storm and you? If you don't mind me asking."
>"Well, big mares are usually conceived and born around the same times... My first birthday was about forty days ago, before you were born, but Storm's is coming up soon. Maybe you'd like to find her a present?" The pegasus gives you a warm smile.
>Once breakfast is over, you pretty much have the day to yourself, to browse the net, look around the facility, train in the VR room, or anything else.
>>
>>29936873
Check out the net and see what suggestions for shows and books you got. Then we can download some things and after that train in the vr room.
>>
>>29936873
Do we have a weapon? What if we go up against a monster we can't touch directly? What will we do then?
>>
>>29936873
Get a list of the names and powers of all 20 other big mares.
>>
>>29936873
Get basic info from the other big mares. Should be easy as they're seen as celebrities basically.
>>
>>29936965
You mean on the other big mares?
>>
>>29936873
Did we leave our dildo out?
>>
>>29937004
Yup, my mistake on the grammar.
>>
>>29936895
>>29936897
>>29936922
>>29936965
>>29937017
>The first thing you do, once you make sure nobody's looking, is to make sure the cleaning staff haven't moved your dildo out of place. You made sure to clean it in secret, and nopony must know of your usage.
>Next, you go on the web and check the comments on your vlog. There are a ton of suggestions for shows and books, so you look around and find a lot of them in sites that would usually require some kind of payment to download them. However, due to your big mare status, you can get them for free, so you pretty much fill a chunk of your HDD with them.
>Next, you browse for news and info on the other big mares. Things you look for include basic facts about them, their powers and whether or not they use weapons or armor. There must be at least one or two amongst the twenty others that would use it.
>Just then, you realize something: there's a surprisingly low amount of actual information about the big mares. Other than undecisive news reports, songs of praise from the little ones, and unconfirmed rumors, there's no proper database or website where you can actually check what every big mare does.
>After a long while looking around, you get frustrated, and contact Firegazer.
>"Yes, miss, what can I...?"
"Firegazer!"
>"Eep!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh35.png (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh35.png
44KB, 400x400px
>>29937180
"How is it that there's no information on the internet about us? I mean, other than names and locations, there's nothing else! Abilities, track records, that sort of thing! Why is that?"
>"Oh..." the pegasus straightens up, performing a quick search. "Ah, I see... well, Miss Twenty-One, the thing is, there's not a lot of live action footage about big mares, and the Forward Corporation seems to be intent in keeping their abilities and potential, if not hidden, at least covered up to the foremost level of the public."
"What!? Why's that?"
>"You must understand that every big mare is also a source of powerful technology and secrets, ma'am" Firegazer explains, his eyes shifting everywhere. "I-It seems to be in our company manual to be as secretive as possible without compromising your celebrity status..."
"Come on, that's a load of crap!" You yell at the screen, and Firegazer almost falls on the other side. "Oh! I'm sorry, Firegazer, but really, can't you look anything up for me?"
>The pegasus hammers the keyboard for a while, looking at several screens, before returning a very sad, very empty shrug of high quality.
"Sigh... fine, thanks for telling me that, at least" you turn the screen off. "That's creepy, to think big mares don't even go around revealing their powers to the public..."
>Steaming mad, you go to the VR room and put the gear on. The computer interface seems fairly simple, so you go around and punch some keys. What kind of training would you like to do on your own?
>>
>>29937190
Load up the weakest monster that exists and beat that up.
Then load up 2 dozen theoreticly weaker monsters to beat up.
>>
>>29937190
Let's fight a monster with a special power. Doesn't matter the difficulty.
>>
>>29937214
That said I like
>>29937223
As well.

Maybe do the lots of weak monsters thing but give them weak lasers or something. Or strong lasers. I am fine with having to avoid attacks I just wanna fight something we can kill with a few punches.
>>
File: bmh36.png (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh36.png
61KB, 400x400px
>>29937214
>>29937223
>>29937292
>The first thing you do is choose a low difficulty monster, and spawn a couple dozen or so across the virtual city grounds. The program begins, and you're fitted against some sort of giant mussel creatures. Other than jumping around and trying to give you nasty pincers, they're laughably slow and have no endurance whatsoever, so you quickly make a stew out of them, minimizing losses.
>Still frustrated, you take it a step up: you summon the same monsters again, but add a device capable of shooting lasers on their shells. This time, the fight is more intensive, having to dodge long range blasts from different points of the city.
>You can feel your maneuvers slowly getting better. You can now take sharp turns without causing any damage on the concrete, and your flight has improved. Sadly, one of the lasers clips your virtual wing, and you're forced to finish the fight on the ground. An error was made, but a lesson learned nevertheless.
>Once that's done, you keep looking across the monster catalog. They haven't added any of the monsters you've defeated yet, but there's a large selection. Then, you notice there's a category for monsters with special, dangerous abilities. You punch the keys and chose one of them at random.
>The city shifts, buildings changing position and rearranging themselves to stage a different, procedural arena. You stand in a plaza, and beyond the buildings in front of you, a creature rises, unlike any that you've seen so far: its mouth huge, with a hulking, non crustacean body and large, hulking arms. It smiles at you in a way that gives you the creeps big time, and smashes its fists together. The creature advances through the city, ready to rumble.

More tomorrow at the same hour.
No matter what power is chosen for 21 in the end, if it's not one of the already shown it will be unique, guaranteed.
>>
>>29937515
Time to open a can of WHOOP ASS. On him. Prepare to charge and then buck.
>>
>>29937515
Now that I think about it, it makes some sense that the corporation keeps the powers hidden. Maybe there are a few bad apples out there that would take advantage of big mares?
>>
I say we protest by showing off our piwers as soon as we get them. Unless its sokething hat would hurt the ponies around us.

But then they might cut big stallion funding just to spite us.
>>
>>29937515
Rush up, put our hooves in its mouth and pry its jaw apart.
>>
Let's hope he doesn't have too annoying a gimmick.
>>
>>29937515
Looks like this guy might be a rassler, lets be on the lookout for the things Storm taught us.
>>
Bump for Illumina
>>
Careful not to get power bombed through a building. w
>>
File: #27 - Collect them all!.png (345KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#27 - Collect them all!.png
345KB, 800x1200px
More card.
>>
>>29941420
Mmm, form-fitting.
>>
>>29937515
Give 'ol ugly the flying pile driver.
>>
>>29941420
So what happens with the cards once they make the 27th big mare
are they only ever going to make 26 of them?
>>
>>29942938
They'd just get shoved to whatever number is available, just like how it happens with trading cards irl.
>>
File: bmh37.png (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh37.png
82KB, 400x400px
>>29938032
>>29938252
>>29939334
>>29942739
>Your feathers rustle and your body tenses up. With a swift charge, you manage to position yourself just under the monster's arms, then pivot and launch a kick with both hind legs. The creature falls back, groaning in pain.
"Haha! Yeah!" You jump out of range, dodging its attempts at smacking you in the face. Again, the monster slams its fists together, heading towards you. "You want more, eh?"
>The arms lash out, and you keep in mind your training with Storm. He's clearly trying to grapple you, to do the princess knows what, but you're definitely faster than it is, and you rain blows on its face, even going as far as to trying to lift it up for a piledriver, but you can only toss him on its back.
>Finally tired of the enjoyment, you grab its jaw with a hoof, pry its mouth apart with the other, and then pull hard enough that you feel the ground under your rear sink. The monster tries to swat you away, but you stick close and its arms have trouble properly grabbing you.
"Gah!" After a while of pulling, you manage to dislocate its jaw. The monster whimpers, touching his sore muscles. "That's right, get out of my city or you'll get it worse!"
>However, the monster doesn't stop. Instead, the first thing he does is rip apart half of a building, and surprisingly, eat it whole.
"What are you doing, you maniac!?" You shoot into a combat position again, but just then, the monster's wide open mouth lights up. "Huh...?" Before you can react, a shower of concrete, metal and glass bits, shaped in uneven mashes, hits you like a firing squad, causing all the sensors in your suit to fire up with information.
>"Estimated damage: minus 34% physical integrity, moderate injuries in right side, face, left foreleg, right foreleg" a computerized voice chirps on the speakers, while the monster cackles, punching his chest, jaw swinging hilariously from side to side. He grabs another chunk of a building and munches on it, ready to strike again.
>>
>>29943134
Break his legs! Focus on them. Or grab them and pull causing him to fall onto his back and him shooting into the air.
>>
>>29943134
Grab its neck then fly over and behind it to try rip it off.
>>
>>29943134
If he tries that again, rush him and slam his mouth shut.
>>
>>29943156
>>29943163
>>29943223
>Despite the injuries the computer says you have, you can still move fine, so you dart behind some streets, avoiding the second salvo. However, the beast immediately rips apart another nearby building.
"Tch! That's annoying" you think to yourself. There's not much you can do, after all, if you tried to hit him with something he would just eat it. There might be a way to hurt him instead of you...
>The monster moves slowly towards your position, but instead of letting him come to you, you leap forward, flying above the buildings, and land right in front of him. The open mouth shines with a ghastly light, and that's when you grab the inert jaw and shut it up.
>"GRBLGRLBRGLRL!" The creature shoots itself in the mouth. At the same time, it grabs you by the sides and throws you off him.
"You didn't like that, did you!?" You smile and dart for cover. At least now you know he's not immune to his own stuff. "Ah!" You're surprised as you see the monster run up to you, his mouth already preparing a new round.
>With deft reflexes, you lay on your back and propel yourself under the monster's legs, grabbing them as you go. The street suffers a certain amount of damage, more so when the creature falls on the side, firing up to the sky and causing a bit of damage to nearby buildings. You both get up at the same time, ragged and tired. On your own, this is quite the workout.

(1/2)
>>
>>29943321
>The monster doesn't bother using his gimmick again. Instead, it just tries to smash you with a huge arm, and almost achieves. Instead, you jump in the air, landing with precision on top of its head, grabbing its neck and jumping towards his back. With the neck secured, you throw him to the ground, keeping the grapple at full force.
"Hggg...!" You're weaker than the monster, but your resolve is infinite. "Come ooooon!" You keep grappling until the monster stops moving so sharply. You let go and watch as it lays unconscious on the wrecked city road. "Haah, hah..."
>The simulation ends, and you rest on the floor. That was really intense, and the lucidity of VR made it very scary! However, you came out on top, so if a monster like that shows up, you'll be certain not to let yourself open again.
>"That was pretty good" a voice comes from the observation room, deep and female, along with a clap, snapping you back into reality.
"W-Who's there!?" You thought you were alone, and the sudden notice, coupled with the adrenaline, makes you shoot upwards.
>"Eep!" You hear a mic drop, and then silence. Nobody seems to come out into the VR room, but you recall there's another exit for small ponies in the back. Perhaps you scared them? Maybe you should ask anyone if they know who that was. Then again, you're exhausted, and under rested.
>>
>>29943321
>breaking the jaw instead of breaking it clean off means we can shut the mouth with ease.
Awesome
>>
>>29943327
Let's go rest in our room. We can find out who it is later by asking if there is a mare that likes to hang out in the vr room.
>>
>>29943327
Go ask Felix who would have been watching us. I was to apologize for scaring her off.
>>
>>29943352
*want to.
>>
>>29943345
>>29943352
>There must be someone in the station who knows of a pony who likes to hang around the VR room; presently, your need for sleep is more concerning. You stop at the underground lake for a quick bath and then sleep the rest of the morning away in your bed.
>When you wake up, you go to your computer and ask Firegazer to patch you through to Felix. You explain the unicorn researcher about your recent encounter.
>"Hmm... ponies tend to drop by the VR room every now and then to see you train love. You might want to say whether or not you want to let them do so" the unicorn explains.
"That's now what I'm worried about, but the fact that I probably scared that mare away. Do you have any idea, maybe somepony who enjoys visiting the VR room...?"
>"Big girl, there's a few hundred operatives in this facility, and I'm no war general, so I don't know their names. Oh" Felix suddenly snaps. "Wait, I actually got a memo for you. There's a certain scientist who'd like a word with you, but because you're still not acquainted with the deepos, she asked me to go first..."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh38.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh38.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>29943599
"Deepos?"
>"Sorry, that's how we call the research teams. The official name is Deep Lab Research Staff, because they work a few levels under us, but, you know. Deepos."
"Well, who is she?"
>"Want me to send her through?"
"Is there any risk?" You cock an eyebrow.
>"Pfft, nah" Felix paws at the desk. "In fact, I think you'll make good friends. I'll let her know you're up for visiting."
"Fine."
>Not much long afterwards, the door to your room opens, and a strange ponie enters via mechanized platform. Coated in shades of grey, with lines and tattoos all over her body, you recognize her a zebra, native from the southern landmass of your own continent.
"Hello, what can I do for you?"
>"Ah, excuse me..." the zebra steps forward in her platform, and you notice she's big. At least, much bigger than the tiny ponies you're used to dealing with. Her voice is deep and smooth, and it seems to remind you of something... "Miss Twenty-One, yes? My name is Tamiya, I head one of the deep research teams. I have a... business proposition with you. It might be a little strange for one such as you, but I'd like to at least present it, if that's alright."
>>
>>29943611
Sure, I'll listen to what you have to say.
>>
>>29943611
If it's short and quick we'll listen.
>>
>>29943611
I am really really tempted to suggest we be zebra racists but I think that would get in the way to much.

May as well tell me what it is.
>>
>>29943611
Sure. Btw, would you know who we might've accidentally scared at the VR room?
>>
>>29943611
M'kay. What's your proposal?
>>
>>29943624
>>29943629
>>29943661
>>29943687
>>29943718
"Sure, if it's short enough" you get yourself comfortable on your bed and turn to listen to her. However, that voice... "By the way, you wouldn't happen to know of somepony who was recently with me on the VR room? I think I accidentally scared them..."
>"Eh" the zebra's eyes go blank. "T-That was actually me, I'm sorry, I didn't intend to pry. I just wanted to get a look at you before having Dr. Helix ask for permission to..."
"Oh, so it was you!" Your chest swells, surprised you actually nailed that. "I wanted to say sorry; after that training, I was a bit on edge, and I didn't expect anypony to be around at the time."
>"Oh, no, no, I should have known! As I said, my intention was to get a look at you before we met formally..." Tamiya bows.
"Anyway, I'm glad that's settled. If you don't have anything else to say about that, tell me what you wanted to come here for."
>"Yes" the mare composes herself. "There are several teams in MegaStable 5 complex, made of scientists hired by the BMHP to tackle different issues, such as taking care of defeated monsters, minimizing city rampage costs... the team I lead works on a solution to the problem of why only females of the earth pony, pegasus and unicorn races can become Big Mares."
"Oh...?" You can feel your heart skip a beat. "Can you give me a bit more detail?"

(1/2)
>>
>>29943862
>"Yes, of course. As I understand, you have requested for help and funding on our field of expertise" the mare explains, as the platform approaches along the wall. "One of the objectives of our research is, of course, finding out how to subject stallions to the same kind of growth. Director Fang let our team know that you were on the same side as we are, so I'd like to ask for your help in this project."
"Me? How can I help?"
>"It's simple: there's not a huge amount of money allocated to research by budget, but we can procure our own means of advancing the project. Outside the laboratory job, we have tasks to find certain ingredients, solutions and material for various tests. These things are usually expensive, but here's what we thought: with a Big Mare backing us, we might get these ingredients and move research forward!"
"What do you mean, get the ingredients?"
>"Well, they're usually kept by corporations, big pharmaceutical firms, not the kinds of places the Forward Corporation likes to sink money into. They can be... special, with the kinds of materials we need, so perhaps your word could let them part with them. I understand it's not the sort of job they've instructed you to do, but rather a more diplomatic one, but" the zebra touches her chest with a hoof "we're starting to bump against too many walls. We could really use those materials. Interested?"
>>
>>29943872
Kind of, it shouldn't hurt to ask but those resources might be needed for other things. I also think there won't be a need for big ponies once we can stop whatever is in the ocean.
>>
>>29943872
give her a hug with your wings. I would be happy to.
>>
>>29943911
>I also think there won't be a need for big ponies once we can stop whatever is in the ocean.
Fuck no don't say this.
>>
>>29943926
It's true though. Considering their long life span and the big ponies already made not to mention the amount of resources that would be wasted to feed them big ponies would become obsolete.
>>
>>29943945
No suggesting we not make big stallions in any way would be completely out of character and remove the angst that is a good chunk of what makes this quest interesting.

Yes if we stop the monsters before they work it out they will probably cancel the program but we should wait and cry about it if it happens not steel ourselves for it.
>>
>>29943872
Of course, I'm happy to do anything I can to make big stallions a reality.
>>
>>29943970
I think it's stupid and forced as fuck to have made 21 give so much of a shit about banging a stallion and I'm going to assume you're the one that's been seeding it all this time.
>>
>>29943997
I think there are 3 of us who have been pushing it. If I recall correctly I may have been the first to suggest it though (although certainly not the first to bring up sex)
>>
>>29943997
>I do not understand why a creature that has found out it will never be able to have sex through no fault of its own would be sad about that.

not getting laid because you are a disgusting neet is one thing. that is your own fault. not getting laid because of circumstances beyond your control must be soul crushing.
>>
>>29943872
Maybe we should look into alternative means of getting those ingredients. Maybe look into an advertising deal when we get more famous.

i.e. Getting a deal with a pepperment gum company if we have icy breath or something.
>>
>>29944032
I think you place too high a value on sex. It would suck but it wouldn't be "soul crushing" and you'd get over it.
>>
>>29944084
see
>>29944021
you are the only one against this attitude.
>>
>>29944089
I'm the only one that said anything about it being stupid. Everyone else probably doesn't care and at the end of the day neither do because I already know fins is going to roll with it and it's not going to effect anything important.
>>
>>29944107
>Everyone else probably doesn't care
You know I am fine with you being against it. that is the beauty of cyoa. but you are in denial if you think only one person wants it. we have consistently gotten 2-3 suggestions about it whenever the chance comes up.
>>
>>29944121
I wasn't excluding you three fool. I'm looking at the post counter and assuming there are 10ish other people reading.
>>
>>29944147
If those players, just like myself, had anything against it, we would speak out. We don't care and allow it.
>>
>>29943911
>>29943916
>>29943991
>>29944064
>You grin and jump at her from your bed.
>"W-Waitwaitwaitwait...!" The zebra looks at you terrified, but you simply wrap her with your wings, as softly as possible. "Oh."
"I'd love to help! Anything to make big stallions a reality" You let her go. "But I'm still not entirely convinced. Tell me more about those ingredients. Are you sure there's not another way to obtain them?"
>"We've exhausted all our resources, both personal and within the foundation" Tamiya replies, sitting on her platform, heart still beating a bit too fast. "They're mostly prototypes of chemicals and other biological products, held by powerful companies. We're not asking for their entire stash, just a small sample to work with, to alter the formula that creates big mares."
"How do you suggest I do this? Just... go up to their offices and ask for it?"
>"Well... yes?" The mare looks a bit surprised. "I'm sorry, we're not very skilled in corporate diplomacy... I rarely even leave this complex."
"How so?" You ask, sitting on the ground so your eyes are level with hers.
>"As you might have noticed, I'm about twice as big as a regular pony. That is because I too was part of the Big Mare Project."
"What!? Nopony told me about that!"
>"I suppose it doesn't matter. It was six years ago, and I wasn't grown on a vat like you were, I straight up took a potion" Tamiya explains, shrinking little by little on herself. "But it didn't work, and it left somewhat of a social anxiety disorder in me... so, a representative would be great."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh39.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh39.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>29944235
"What about the other ponies in your team?"
>"Shut-ins. Nerds. We really enjoy our lab" the zebra shakes her head, blushing.
"Hmm... I might have to think this up, maybe bring it up with Dime Fang. But I promise, I'll keep an eye for opportunities to gather those things. Do you have a list?"
>"We can send what we have to your computer, if you'd like. Again, anything you could possibly do would be a massive improvement on our research" Tamiya's eyes suddenly go wide. "N-No offense."
"None taken, silly" you boop her with your big mare dexterity. "Send me the list when you can."
>"Yes! Oh, thank you so much" she bows quite deep. "It's been a while, but finally we have a powerful ally to help us... yes, to think of all the progress we could make..." she begins to space out.
"Uh, Tamiya? You okay?"
>"Bigger ponies, bigger research... yes, we'll create the biggest, thickest zebra stallions in the entire world! Ah hahaha! HAHAHAHAHA...!" She suddenly goes mad, laughing out loud, as her eyes blank out. Then, she drops flat on the platform.
"T-Tamiya!?" You poke her. She seems to be unconscious in the middle of your room.
>>
>>29944245
That was a bit much. Anyway watch a recommended show. Maybe get something else to eat.
>>
>>29944245
Poor dear, she seems even more sexually motivated then us.

get Firegazer to send somebody to pick her up. then look up zebra porn to see if she has a reason for preferring zebras past wanting her own race.
>>
>>29944245
She's fine, probably. Place her on our pillow to sleep it off. Think about what Storm could want as a present. Socks?
>>
>>29944245
Maybe while we watch the show, we can message Illumina on what Storm generally likes. It would not get her a gift.
>>
>>29944269
>>29944270
>>29944281
>>29944303
>After a few moments of panic, you realize there's nothing overly wrong with her. Other than the fact that she just spazzed about big stallions harder than you could even imagine.
"Well..." you pick her up with the tips of your feathers and bring her to your pillow. "Firegazer, I need you to send somepony here to pick up a scientist that's had a panic attack, or something."
>"What? R-Right away!" Your operator works diligently.
"Oh, and patch me through to Illumina, please!"
>The pegasus does as asked, and soon you're looking at the all too familiar mare's room.
>"Hmm? Twenty-One, dear, how come you're calling?"
"Sorry Lumi, I'm keeping a guest here" you nod at the pillow.
>"Is that... Twenty-One!" The big mare suddenly yells. "I can't believe it, you've turned evil, after all these days, and killed an innocent pony!"
"WHAAT!?"
>"I was certain this would happen...!" Illumina starts crying really hard. "I have no other choice, I must destroy you..."
"Wait, wait, Lumi, what the hell, I was just...!" You begin to explain yourself, when you hear laughter coming from the screen.
>"Gotcha!" The pegasus grins at you, no tears on her face whatsoever. "Oh dear, I'm sorry, but Storm did that to me once, and well... I'm not so sweet a mare as I intend to, I guess it's what I'm trying to convey."

(1/2)
>>
>>29944420
"Don't scare me like that! Tamiya had a weird fit, so I'm waiting for somepony to pick her up! More importantly" you pout, "how long is it going to be until Storm's birthday?"
>"Just a week or so. Thinking of picking up a gift?"
"Yes. What do you think I should look for?"
>"There's not much you can get with this little time. You've seen what she likes, posters, music, RC cars... she might settle for a pair of new socks. You're still on time to ask for some."
"Great, I'll do that!" You punch the screen and cut the connection. Damn Lumi, coming up with pranks like that...
>While an ambulance comes and picks Tamiya up, giving you a moment to see how she actually is much bigger than the other ponies, you start watching one of the recommended shows by your new fans: House of Naps, a serial of intrigue in the corporate world of pillow manufacturers. It sounds silly at first, but by the end of the first episode, you're super hooked.
>Afterwards, you get lunch and start looking for sock patterns and other gifts for Storm. You can't stop thinking about Tamiya and her desires, so you have a quick look at a porn site, to see just what's so special about zebra stallions. And girl, they sure -are- special. Specially long and thick, that is. You're going to have to relieve yourself hard to get this off your mind, but before that, and much more importantly: what kind of socks would Storm like?
>>
>>29944426
Forgot to mention, that's all for tonight.
More tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>29944426
Get socks with playing card symbols on them to commemorate the time we beat up those tentacles.
>>
>>29944245
>>"Bigger ponies, bigger research... yes, we'll create the biggest, thickest zebra stallions
Mmmmmmm. Big thicc muscular big stallions.
Oh it's getting hot in here.
Question. As anyone tried to artificially inseminate a big mare?
>>
>>29944426
You know. There might be a Dragon out there that might be 21's size, but it's highly unlikely. Too small.
.....what if we searched for dragon dating sites?
>>
>>29945066
I say we give it a few more months before we get desprete enough for a dragon. better then the few years before desprete enough for a monster.
>>
>>29945076
That said we should entertain the idea.
>>
>>29945076
It won't hurt to check. I stress the word "CHECK."
>>
>>29945394
Agreed Check but do not commit to anything.
>>
I ll say /hhh/ deceased the small part of me who didnt cared for stalions and now I d prefeer if we had none at all, sadly I think I arrived too late to give the +1 IP opinion, stallions a shit. SHIT!

Also potions that make ones bigger..are those still around? Could we get some for what may look like a hard fight in the future or are big mares consumption of those denied?

Lastly get storm a giant rubber chicken, dont know why but I think it d be a nice one, if not for her then for us
>>
>>29944426
Ideas for funding: if we had a stabbing weapon, a big mare sized rebreather and some high powered water or off spotlights attacked robots head, maybe we could go deep sea diving for monsters to help minimize damage / recovery time / increase productivity to the Megastables on top of taking imitative to deal with all the monsters?
>>
>>29946121
What I ment by seeking out monsters, I mean we can get them instead of waiting for them to appear.
>>
File: 1463455057885.jpg (12KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1463455057885.jpg
12KB, 231x219px
>>29946129
Soo...what is this?
>>
>>29944440
This is a cute idea. I like it.
>>
>>29946157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ep2vUMJt0
>>
>>29944435
Same Big Mare time? Same Big Mare channel?
>>
>>29947166
That is correct.
>>
>>29944426
Get her socks with stars on them.
>>
>>29947161
Oh boy none of my ideas have ever been called cute before. I feel honored.
>>
I wonder how exactly they go about fashioning huge socks.
>>
File: bmh40.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh40.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>29944440
>>29945039
>>29945066
>>29947655
>There are so many sock websites. Mass producing factories, small shops and everything in between. The cult of socks seems to be so ingrained in pony society, you get more ads for socks than porn. Hell, even trying to download a client to view high resolution sock models installs some sockware in your computer! And it's almost too tempting to keep.
>Finally, you arrive at the site of a manufacturer, who seems to have experience working for big mares. The names of Titania and Illumina catch your attention, as trusted customers of said site, so you browse the different patterns. They seem to be based off MegaStable 7, the closest city to your own.
"Hmm... what to get, then..." you look through pages and pages, before arriving at a series of patterns based on card suits and other tabletop game paraphernalia. "Yes! This could be a reminder of the battle against the sea serpents. Ordering."
>You introduce an order for a particularly colorful set of symbols clad in black. Idly checking other patterns, you come across a blue one with golden stars. "That'd be great as well... eh, why the hell not" you order those as well. Both sets will arrive in five days approximately, and the cost is paid by the BMHP, as it seems to be in agreement.
>While searching, you come across ads for dating sites, for ponies, and all sorts of mixed races. Interested, you check out one that seems to cater to dragons as well.

(1/2)
>>
>>29949475
"Dragons from all continents, looking for peaceful interracial relationships... that's hot! I like hot!" You notice there are dragons of many sizes, but nothing quite as big as yourself. While it might be an idea to entertain, you still have doubts about it. Next, you call Full Helix. "Hey Felix, I need to ask you a couple of things."
>"Aight love, I'm on a break" the unicorn replies, sitting with his hind legs on top of the desk again.
"You always seem to be on a break!"
>"It's my spring break, geez!"
"Whatever... I wanted to ask if anyone has tried artificial insemination on big mares."
>"Hmm" the stallion gives you the funny eye. "Now that you mention it, I think one of your compatriots might be interested in it... not sure which one, though. But I mean, it should be possible, there's nothing that we do to you to not let you have children!"
"That so? I guess I'll look for more information then. Try to snoop around, will you?"
>"Sure, sure" the unicorn waves as you close the connection. You notice a new email has arrived at your in-house mailbox, with a list of the chemicals and materials the research team needs, and where they are located.
"Good grief, most of these are all over the place" there's only one compound you can find in MegaStable 5, something called 'aprodoxtothitalin-354', which seems to be a prototype chemical developed by Dual Pharma, a corporation based in your city.
>"Miss Twenty-One?" You hear Firegazer call through the speakers, without switching to full view. "It will soon be time for your patrol, miss."
"Thanks, Firegazer" you switch the connection off. Now, you could simply go and try to ask for that ingredient at their labs, or try to figure out how to gain their trust... Or, you know, not care.
>>
>>29949489
Lets wait for the perfect time rather then blurting out right away. Try and take a work by there hq while we are out there.
>>
>>29949509
*Take a walk.
>>
>>29949489
Go on patrol and don't deviate from your duties.
>>
Can we do a quick detour by the park and fly around there for a bit during our patrol? I think it d be nice...
>>
>>29949585
I think we should deviate a little to at least walk by Dual Pharma.
>>
We should find out if the communion of the colossi has any political power. If not maybe we can "encourage" them to make a daring theft.
>>
>>29949667
Hope you don't mind the dead ponies on your hooves then.
>>
>>29949727
I don't think we even have a set path we walk.
>>
>>29949509
>>29949585
>>29949664
>Going straight to them and asking would be a bit of a disservice, so you'll have to learn more. You exit the room and head topside.
>Another sunny evening greets you, as you perform your rounds as usual, greeting ponies and looking imposing. However, you memorized the relative address of the Dual Pharma labs, so you head there while inspecting other boroughs.
>The building seems to be in a district of town far from the coast, more oriented to universities, research centers and libraries. Vibrant gardens cover most of the area in between the buildings, while snobby ponies take walks and pay no mind to your going. The Dual Pharma building stands white, full of curves and audacious structures.
"There doesn't seem to be anything I can do from outside..." you observe the impeccable gardens and fountains. "Oh well, I'll try something else."
>You feel like your wings could use some exercise, so you go ahead and fly over the city, focusing on natural areas and the roads around them. You hold on for almost ten minutes before you feel the need to stop. The moment your hooves land on ground, you hear a massive voice blasting through speakers all over the MegaStable.
>"This is a Public Safety Announcement. A monster has been tracked on the east side of the city, far away from this location. Please, remain calm, the Big Mares have been sent."
>The east side!? That's the other half of the city! You need to get there, but what's the fastest way? Cutting across districts might get tricky, but it's the only straight line. You could also return to the lab and use the turbo lift to send you there, or you could cut across the bay and see if you can intercept the monster before it reaches! But what if it's already there...?
>>
>>29949756
Use the turbo lift.
We know that will work at least adequately.
>>
>>29949756
Use the lift and join up with the other mares.
>>
>>29949756
I don't know how many big mares can use the lifts at a time, so why not sprint across the bay?
>>
>>29949756
Fly there you silly pony.
>>
>>29949877
>You feel like your wings could use some exercise, so you go ahead and fly over the city, focusing on natural areas and the roads around them. You hold on for almost ten minutes before you feel the need to stop. The moment your hooves land on ground, you hear a massive voice blasting through speakers all over the MegaStable.
She's still tired from flying.
>>
>>29949877
I think that is what cutting across districts meant.
we can only fly for short periods of time.
>>
File: bmh41.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh41.png
47KB, 400x400px
>>29949775
>>29949839
>>29949877
>If you stand up just a little, you can see the silhouettes of the buildings in the far side of town. If only you hadn't just did a full round of flying...
"Alright, I guess I better try out the turbo lift" you make up your mind and go back underground. On your way to the lift, you cross paths with Solar Storm. "Storm! Are you coming?"
>"Lumi's already out. I thought you were too!" She looks at you in shock.
"I'm taking a shortcut!"
>"I'll go out in a moment if you need me!" The golden mare yells back, as you enter the turbo lift at the end of the hallway where her room is. Inside there's a double seat, complete with straps.
>"Please secure yourself to the seat" a robotic voice commands. You do as told without hesitation, and then the lift shoots up, not upwards, but straight on, at a terryfing speed.
"Wooo...!" You yell, as surprised as excited. The lift ends just a few moments after it started, going up this time.
>When the doors open, you stare at a similar view compared to the western lift: rows and rows of towering buildings, and a blue pegasus running circles in the sky.
"Lumi! Down here!" You call your friend.
>"Twenty-One, great to have you here! I haven't located the monster yet, but it should be somewhere in town...!" She comes down.
"You haven't? How?"
>"This is a Public Safety Announcement" the speakers open up. "Evacuation is under way. The monster has been catalogued as a threat level 2, 'Proximity Probability'. The Big Mares have arrived, proceed with evacuation as per instructed."
>"Level 2 means it's either a smaller monster, or one we haven't scanned yet" Illumina explains. "I can't see it, so it's very possible it so happens to be the first. Stay alert!" She says, returning to the skies. In truth, you can't see any signs of abnormal behavior anywhere, other than the late ponies running to their shelter entrances. This is very strange...
>>
>>29950056
Maybe it is invisible.
Shame we already blew our flight otherwise I had a plan. I suppose we can tell Lumi to do it though.

"Lumi I have an idea, I think this thing might be invisible. fly up into the air once the last of the ponies are safe and make some gusts of wind over the city. If the wind breaks in the middle of an empty street theres our monster.
>>
>>29950056
Could it be both smaller and unscanned? Can tiny monsters be dangerous?
>>
>>29950056
Why are they late? Maybe the monster is camouflaged as something that wouldn't look out of place?
>>
File: bmh42.png (82KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmh42.png
82KB, 400x600px
>>29950114
>>29950127
>>29950281
"Hurry up, late ponies!" You direct the few stragglers to the shelter entrances, while checking all around you with your sharp senses. Maybe it's invisible? Or somehow able to evade the city's scans? "Anything so far?" You ask Illumina in the sky.
>"Nothing!"
"I have an idea! Maybe it can camouflage!" You relay. "Try raising up some wind in the evacuated streets, if something looks unusual in the way the wind flows, be careful!"
>"Might as well try!" The pegasus descends somewhere out of sight and executes your plan, while you give it a try yourself. You can't hold it for a long time, but at least you don't see anything frightening.
>You cross paths with Illumina a few times, and it almost seems like the entirety of the eastern side has been quarantined, not a single voice or sound to be heard save for your gigantic steps.
"This is very strange... maybe it's not even here! Or maybe it's actually tiny! Can tiny monsters be dangerous to us?"
>"Unless it were poisonous, I doubt it. But the scans only react after a certain size threshold, dear" Lumi explains. Just then, you see something run into an alley, far in the distance.
"T-There!" With just a warning, you gallop past Illumina and into the street.
>Inside, the cornered monster has no choice but to face you, bearing its arms towards you! It's some sort of, of...
"...What are you, anyway?" You look at the creature in disbelief. Surprisingly small, shaped like some weird crustacean with four legs, and tentacles for arms, a bush of pink, shrimp-like hairs form a sort of moustache, and its eyes, big and white, almost look like lenses. Truly, he's a total weirdo. "Heh. You're tiny, dude" you can't help but to boop yourself in moral superiority. However, the creature still advances towards you, its forked tentacle arms intent on grabbing your wings.

Shorter session today, I'm afraid.
Back tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>29950381
Rip off his moustache, maybe they are sensory organs.
>>
>>29950381
Boop it so powerfully it falls over.
>>
>>29950381
I wanna hug it. It look like a smart monster. Ask it to tell us something smart.
>>
>>29950381
Kill him.
>>
>>29950381
Seems pretty confident for a little shit. Back off until Lumi can flank it, then give it a mighty boop.
>>
>>29950406
>>29950381
No. Don't be mean to it.
I'll call you Professor Wimsical. Wait. Where did you even get glasses that larger?
>>
>>29950381
Hold your hoof in front of it to haltit's, advance. Don't be rude you not so bit monster.
>>
>>29950381
This monster is adorable, can we keep it?
>>
>>29950381
Trap it somehow, like under a dumpster or some suitably hollow small building. We could catch a live one!
>>
>>29950763
This, do this
>>
>>29950381
Is this literally a dirty old man tentacle monster?
>>
>>29951683
>dirty
it looks like a stereotypical dad to me.
>>
>>29951683
>>29951696
>However, the creature still advances towards you, its forked tentacle arms intent on grabbing your wings.
I don't know why, but I have this feeling that it's gonna try to fix and realign 21's feathers and scold her about proper wing care.
>>29950381
Please make that happen. Make monster dad a reality.
>>
>>29949475
Quite a spicy meme.
>>
Added Big Mare Hero to Anonpone:
https://www.anonpone.com/bmh/
>>
File: bon bon big.png (175KB, 542x337px) Image search: [Google]
bon bon big.png
175KB, 542x337px
Get big.
>>
>>29952057
>Please make that happen. Make monster dad a reality.
As the one who first suggested it looked like a bad please no. I really like the tone this has settled at.
>>
>>29953561
*like a dad
>>
>>29952939
Cheers.
>>
>>29950381
Pick the monster up and bring it back home. We can decide what to do with it once we get it out of the city. Might be useful to keep a living specimen for study.
>>
>lets make dangerous assumptions about a creatures strength based on its size.
>>
>>29954240
We're slamming a building on its head to capture it for meat testing. I think we'll be fine.
>>
>>29950406
>>29950412
>>29950459
>>29950546
>>29950554
>>29950557
>>29950572
>>29950736
>>29950763
>>29950916
>>29954227
"Well, don't you look like a smart one" you look down on the monster, poking its moustache. It definitely feels like thick, harsh pink barbs. Then, you poke near the eyes, big and crystalline, almost shaped like spectacles. He tries to slam the tentacles down on you, but its arms are quite pathetic. "Ow, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...! Lumi? Are you there, Lumi?"
>However, you don't hear a noise coming from outside the alley. Instead, the monster covers the exit, waggling the tentacles menacingly, or something.
"Are you telling me I can't go?" The monster shakes its head. "You understand me! I knew you looked smarter! Come on, say something smart" the creature rears its head, seemingly bored. "Don't you ignore me, you, you...!"
>Without putting too much effort, you boop the moustache, causing the creature to fall over.
"Wow, you... you're not strong at all, are you?"
>The monster gets back up, and this time lunges at you with it's full might, lashing against you with the tentacles.
"Ow, ow, ow!" It doesn't hurt as much as it stings, tentacles like whips causing your skin to itch very uncomfortably. "Stop that!" You boop the thing again, this time putting more effort, and it just falls flat. "Oh no!" You run up to it, but you can't tell whether he's dead or just unconscious. "Hang in there, we'll take you up to the lab. Maybe they'll let me keep you as a pet!" You look around, finding nothing big enough to contain it. "Eh, this will have to do" you grab a good chunk of a building and drop it on top of the creature. "Lumi!"
>You run out of the alleyway, to find a shocking scene. Your friend is fighting heavy resistance on the ground, six, no, seven monsters of similar build and size as the one you just incarcerated creeping up on her.
>"Twenty-Oneee!" She yells, shaking the monsters off as more start coming out of the alleyways. One, two, five...
>>
>>29956278
Do
>>29950406
>>
>>29956278
Ok. Fine. if some little guys want to act as monsters, then they'll be treated as such. Pick one up and start tearing it in half. Make sure the monsters see you do it. Let them know the might of the big mares.

Will they cooperate, or die like the rest? If they are as smart as we think they are, they should know that fighting back is futile and will be met with deadly force.
>>
>>29956278
Ah, they rely on numbers to fight. Time to start punching monsters that wear glasses.
>>
>>29956278
huh. We need to ask them why they attack the surface and who their leader is or if they even have one.
>>
>>29956278
>"You wouldn't hit a monster wearing glasses would you?"
>"You aren't wearing glasses."
>>
>>29956278
Start throwing them off her.
>>
>>29956278
Let's get Lumi and regroup with Storm. No point in getting surrounded.
>>
>>29956345
Did you honestly think after all these years they would send a weak force?
>>
File: bbq.png (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bbq.png
69KB, 600x600px
>>29956278
Fire breath would be hella handy right now.
>>
>>29956401
Where did you get that from? They're threat was an unknown factor until that point.
>>
>>29956425
You guys blatently only treated it like you did because you wanted a pet.
>>
>>29956456
We can only keep one.
>>
>>29956456
I just got here.
>>
File: bmh43.png (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh43.png
99KB, 400x400px
>>29956334
>>29956335
>>29956345
>>29956366
>>29956386
>>29956388
>>29956420
"Lumi, no! They're very weak, you can deal with them!" You rush to help your friend, immediately prying apart half of the guys.
>"A-Aah!" Illumina shakes her body until the others fall off. "S-So they are!"
>You take a good look at the monsters. They all have their own variants of moustaches and oddly shaped crystal eyes. They almost look like a legion of stern dads.
"Now, I don't like punching guys with glasses..." you crunch your neck and knuckles. "But you guys aren't wearing glasses. We're the big mares, you hear!?"
>The monsters all take a step back, looking at each other. It definitely seems they're organized in some way.
"Don't you run away now!" Furious, you start wreaking havoc on the monsters, while they infructuously try to slap you with their tentacles. You grab one and rip apart its moustache, just to see what lies beneath. However, there's nothing, it's all moustache, it was all a lie. "Graaargh!"
>"I'm here!" Illumina backs you up, swiftly kicking one of them into the air. "I don't see any more coming!"
"Perfect, let's deal with these quickly!" You and your partner completely destroy the monsters, some morally, others physically. You can't tell whether or not they all die, some might be unconscious, but some are blatantly dead, like the guy you end up ripping apart. It doesn't feel real, you're tearing through them like they were made out of paper...
>"Last one!" Illumina tosses you one, tears welling up in its professor glasses, and with little mercy, you smash a hoof so fast on its face, it catches on fire for a second. "Whoa!"
"Haah, haah... I'm mad, okay? I thought I could have a cute pet, but turns out there's a whole lot of them!" You look at the street full of bodies.
>"I'm comin'!" Storm suddenly shows up, then looks at the scene. "Oh... Damn, I'm late, I suppose it really wasn't much of a threat... is there anything else to do?"
>>
>>29956537
We should probably make sure none are in hiding. Nobody is coming out of the shelters until a through sweep of the city is done. Did we deal with the one we first encountered.
>>
>>29956537
lets go grab the one we captured and show it the carnage. Hod it's head and make sure it has a good look at it.
"Y-you made me do this! Do you want to keep fighting !?"
try not to cry
>>
>>29956559
>>29956595
>"We need to secure the streets! Now that we know they come in numbers, there might be more of them anywhere in the city!" Illumina reports.
"Yeah, but they seem to be organized, somehow, so I doubt they'll be much further from here..." you think out loud. "Okay! Let's sweep as much of the east side as we can!"
>Your two friends nod and quickly disperse, while you go back to the alley where you fought the first monster. Under a bunch of rubble and the pieces of the building you dropped, something stirs.
"Alright, you, come with me!" You grab the monster by the neck, and its eyes snap open. It really has little resistance to offer as you drag it to where its compatriots lie. "See? This is what you make us do! Y-You made me do this! Do you want to keep fighting!?" You try not to cry, but the thought of carnage still sends shivers down your spine, no matter how proficient you are at it.
>The monster simply tries to get away, but he can't do with your solid hold on its neck-whatever. You make the rounds in nearby districts, inspecting every single street, every open building, while the sun descends over the sea.
>Eventually, you return to the starting point, where Storm and Illumina are finishing off the monsters.
>"Awful things..." the earth pony seems to be less concerned about getting her hooves wet, but Illumina simply tries to not crack their shells open. "Wait, Two-One, you found another one!? I'll take care of it!" As soon as Storm sees the monster you're carrying, she gets into an offensive stance.
>>
>>29956754
Woah! Hold up!
It's a little present for the scientists.
>>
>>29956754
Oh hold on a minute! Do you guys think the research team would like to study a living monster?
>>
>>29956754
Shake your hoof menacingly at the monster in your grip. It better stay still if it knows what's good for it.
>>
>>29956754
Do you think the forward corporation would be mad if i traded this to dual pharma for some aprodoxtothitalin-354.
If they react negativly tell them you were kidding and then kill it.
>>
>>29956754
Has the forward corporation ever managed to capture a monster alive for studies?
>>
>>29956850
Kek. I like this
>>
>>29956850
Who cares if they react negatively? The more profits we bring in, the closer we'll be to our big stallions!
>>
>>29956780
>>29956798
>>29956824
>>29956850
>>29956863
>>29957018
"Woah, woah, hold up!" You shield the monster with your body. "This one's a little gift for the scientists! Think about it; has the Forward Corporation ever had live specimens to work with?"
>"Two-One, the F-Corp wants the monsters to take any profit they can off their corpses" Storm frowns. "I doubt..."
>"Actually, I've never heard of monsters being studied live, but that might be a result of them just not being easy to contain" Illumina proposes. "Maybe this one might prove useful in some way."
"Yes, exactly!" You shake your other hoof at the monster. "And you will behave if you know what's good for you" it doesn't stop shaking.
>"Forget it Two-One, they're dumb as bricks."
"N-No! This one reacted to my words! I swear, they have some kind of sapience!"
>"That might be another interesting subject of study" Lumi nods.
"And, well... maybe I can find other uses for it. I need a talk with Dual Pharma about something they have that I want..."
>"Huh? Not to pry, dear, but I don't think trading live monsters for favors will work in this day and age" the blue pegasus shoots your motion, however she doesn't seem upset, nor does Storm. Who knows what these two have done in their time...?

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh44.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh44.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>29957059
>You go back to lab, while the speakers officially announce no other alive monsters have been detected. It seems they've been informed of your decision to keep one alive, as Felix greets you once you come out of the turbo lift.
>"'Ello there, love" he's keeping something huge behind him on the platform. "We'll take care of that, if you don't mind."
"Does that mean you agree to keep it live?" Your heart warms up.
>"Yep, I think I know what you're gonna say. You think this might be more useful than just killing it, ey? We don't have anything quite as big to contain it" the unicorn sizes it up on sight, "we might have to do with the VR room for now."
"Oh... I'll go with you, if you need."
>"Don't worry, we have it covered!" Felix presents the object behind him: a syringe the size of three ponies. "First, we'll dose the bitch up with this, then we'll slap a ton of electrodes to its body! If the drugs don't take its fighting spirit, the shocks will! Now, just hold it steady while I inject this thing... through... the... thing!"
>He grabs the syring clumsily and heads towards the carapace of the monster. You look at it, and it reciprocates an empty, almost sad look, begging you for help.
>>
>>29957062
Sorry but if you don't get the shots I have to kill you.
>>
>>29957062
Darn! If only life were a video game, then I could trade the monster to an NPC vendor.
>You look at it, and it reciprocates an empty, almost sad look, begging you for help.
Oh ho ho no you don't. You had your chance to try and communicate. But nooooo, you and your buddies just had to fight.
Pin it down and hold it steady. Make sure none of it's tentacles can come loose and hit our Husbando - I mean Felix.
>>
>>29957062
It is either this or it dies.
>>
>>29957101
>husbandoing felix.
If anything we should husbando that bat I forget the name of.
>>
>>29957123
Problem: What if they are both married? We should check their facebook thingy.
>>
>>29957062
Would he even know where to put the injection?
>>
>>29957166
I don't think we should husbando anybody until big stallion research falls though.
>>
>>29957062
He seems to be a bit to shaky to be trusted with that syringe.
>>
>>29957098
>>29957101
>>29957118
>>29957181
>>29957272
"Uh... you sure you can land that alright?" You watch as the moving platform slowly approaches, Felix donning the syringe with a shaky hoof.
>"This... is... nuffin'!" His horn glows up, and suddenly, the syringe stabilizes. "I can see the place where I have to inject. Is it all bundled up love?"
>You look at the creature again. It looks so pleading...
"You had your chance. I thought we could come to an understanding, but nooo, you just wanted to attack and kill, attack and kill. It's either this or you die, so be thankful" you shoot it down immediately, using your wings to pin its tentacles. "Go ahead, doc."
>Felix doesn't hesitate, and inserts the needle, pumping pretty much the full content inside. The monster struggles, but then stops moving, a simple, rhythmic breathing replacing it.
"It's done... need help bringing it to the VR room?"
>"Yes please" Felix lays on the metallic platform, panting.
>As you arrive at the room, along with Storm and Illumina, you see at least a hundred ponies waiting for it, some holding massive patches connected via cables to the power lines.

(1/2)
>>
>>29957403
>"We'll take care of this, so don't worry. We'll find it a suitable tank" Felix recovers in time to see you off. "Whew! I'm not sure, but this might be the first live one we get in a couple years or so! It might be interesting to see how things have moved on."
"I hope you can find anything about it, including why it seemed so intelligent before" you look at the snoring creature, eyes still wide open, as there's nothing in its body to keep them closed. "By the way, Felix, I met Tamiya earlier today. She told me she drank a potion and became bigger, what do you know about that?"
>"Oh yeah, the prototype. It wasn't a good year for the project" the unicorn scratches the back of his neck. "The first version of the big mare formula was just that, a potion on willing, adult patients. It didn't do us much better. Next year, we tried the vats, and that was when we finally hit it right."
"Could there be a way to improve those potions?"
>"Yup, some lab must be working on it, but not us."
>Afterwards, you lay down on your bed, checking through your vlog comments and social media, when the door opens, and Illumina shows up with a small cupcake of sorts in a platter.
>"It's for the spook I gave you, I wanted to apologize..." she drops the platter in the bed. "This is from a private reserve of mine, so don't go around mentioning it" she then gives you a more serious look. "Can I speak to you for a moment? About that monster we picked up..." It doesn't look like she's here for a nice talk on sock fashion.
>>
>>29957415
Don't worry I am not going to get attached to it.
>>
>>29957415
Yes?
>>
>>29957415
The be-tentacled ugly-cute weird thing? What about it?
>>
>>29957451
wat?
>>
>>29957451
Don't call it cute. that is probably why she is worried,
>>
>>29957415
Tell her, "Don't worry I'm not going to grow an attachment to the monster. I only captured it for the science."
>>
>>29957565
"The voices in my head told me to do it!"
>>
>>29957435
>>29957445
>>29957451
>>29957565
"Yes? Let me guess" you huddle up to let space in the bed, as Illumina crawls into it. "You're worried I'm going to get attached to it. That's not going to happen."
>"I'm happy to hear that, but that's just one of the reasons why I'm here" the pegasus sits comfortably, spreads a wing and ruffles it a bit with her muzzle.
"Oi, don't preen on my bed!"
>"I'm only scratching! How bothersome" a blue hoof shoots for your muzzle, faster than you can react to. "Now, what intrigues me is what you said about it being more intelligent than other monsters. What can you tell me about it?"
"Oh, that!"
>You describe the events in the alleyway in more detail, while eating the cake. It tastes delicious, but sadly, it only lasts a couple of bites.
>"Hmm... to be sincere with you, a couple of nods aren't much to go by" Illumina ponders with a hoof to her chin.
"I'm telling you Lumi, there's more to it than that! I hope whatever Felix and the research ponies can find will back me up" you pout.

(1/2)
>>
>>29957605
>"It's not that I don't trust you, believe me, me and Storm will have your back if you need it" Illumina creeps up and snuggles up to you. "But let me warn you. The destructive potential of these monsters can be quite something, so never let your guard down, you hear? Never. The entire continent will be devastated if any of us dies."
"How nice of them... I promise you, Lumi, I only captured the monster for science. Whether it turns out to actually be intelligent or not, my desire is to understand more about these creatures, to stop them! To get to the root of it all! That's why we need more money, and weapons, and scuba diving suits, and...!"
>"Yes, yes" the pegasus caresses your mane. "Don't get ahead of yourself, huh? These objectives take a long time. Beating monsters is the surest way to gain favor from F-Corp, and also..." she stops to think for a second. "Have you heard about the transfer program? It's almost dead now, but they wanted to exchange big mares between MegaStables for certain periods of time, to nurture relationships, share knowledge... as you've probably seen, we're not particularly well documented.
"Tell me about it..."
>"There's a potential risk and profit in each big mare, but the project is still active, so if you ever feel like you want to see more of the world, you should investigate" carrying the platter away, Illumina leaves you alone again. It's already well past ten, so you could go to sleep, or eat something else. There's also the computer, so enticing, so full of tubes.

Back tomorrow for another round.
>>
>>29957613
march into Felixs office a demand a list of every big mare and there powers.
>>
>>29957613
>>29957650
Whoa there cowboy. Are you sure you want to do that? Word for word? You don't want to be more polite about it?
Why not, "Message Felix through the tubes and ask him about the transfer program,politely? If you're going to ask someone something, won't they be more receptive and willing if you're nice about it?
>>
>>29957650
Stop playing.
>>
>>29957650
fuck off.
>>
>>29957724
Well when I say demand I just meant be insistent. We could ask nicely at first. Although I barely meant it because of the transfer program. More a meta assumption that Fins has worked it out now.
>>29957792
>>29957815
This seems like an overreaction.
>>
>>29957847
Those two are probably the same anons who told me to kill myself for saying we should play the simulations on hard.
>>29957792
>>29957815
Take a chill pill. Actually, take a chill strip. Melts in your mouth and ~~chill~~
>>
>>29957886
Yeah I did disagree with you on the simulator but I do think folks overreacted there as well.
>>
>>29957899
That's fine and I respect that you have a differing opinion despite my belief that we should continue to play the VR missions with world ender monsters, monsters with diffucult to decifer weaknesses and missions with difficult objectives to keep 21 sharp for the real thing. Team Always Hard!
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 1632x102px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 1632x102px
>>29957886
You mean the post where you barfed an unintelligible string of half-baked ideas and idiotic dialogue and expected people to like it?
>>
>>29957923
I still think we should work our way up. If it was more effective to fight on the hardest setting, wouldn't there have been only a single setting to fight on? Its like working out at a gym. You dont instantly go for 75 lb dumbbells. You work your way up, else you might pull something.

Being a Big Mare they can soul a few of these steps, but the rules still apply to them.
>>
>>29957923
Right on man. Stick to what you believe in.

>>29957847
>>29957886
>>29957899
Nah. Just a bunch of anons with the same opinion. You see I think our beef with this post >>29957650
was that it seemed overly aggressive and excessive. Weather it's demanding or being insistent, there was a fear that such actions could sour our relations with Felix.

Or we would come off as some rude giant child.
>>
>>29958023
Yeah I will admit in hindsight it was an overly aggressive way to put it. I do think we should ask him though. I am pretty sure the only reason Firegazer was unable to give the list is Fins had not yet made said list. he most likely has by now.
>>
>>29958042
Soon, we will have out giant stallions. Sooooooon.
>>
>>29958059
I expect even after we get those ingredients it will take several years.
While we are asking Felix about the other big mares we should find out if all the scientists working on that project are in it for sexual reasons or just us and Tamiya
>>
>>29958132
Maybe we shouldn't act like a sex-crazed, autistic sperg.
>>
>>29958143
We're not sex crazed, just sex enthusiastic.
>>
>>29958437
That's where you're wrong. It's pretty cringy.
>>
I'd rather 21 be more focused on fightan and getting stronger than fucking.
>>
>>29959155
Who said we had to get big stallions for fucking? They're great for cuddling, hoof holding, social interaction, etc.
>>
>>29959208
That's why God gave us other big mares and moderately sized zebras.
>>
>>29959155
This. Can't we just have a nice beat-em-up?
>>
>>29959313
>>29959155
Agreed with these anons, we should just drop the whole stalion thing and focus more on the adventures and the monsters and stuff
>>
>>29959155
I really like the angle myself. It seems normal to me to want to be able to breed. It is not like it takes over the entire quest.
>>
>>29959377
I think it's an interesting side quest too. It raises important questions about the future of big mares after the fighting is over. I just wish some Anon wouldn't be so weird about it.
>>
>>29959479
I think they are worried it will be like one of those coming of age virginity lose films. but so far nobody has even suggested it in times it would not make sense to do so and it has blended perfectly into the wider story. I especially liked how Fins wrote it the first time 21 bemoaned it.
>>
>>29959155
Amen.
>>
>>29957613
Should we try dating someone?
>>
>>29961566
Yes, we should try Felix, ask him about the possibility of...well...we both being a thing on the future
>>
File: 1470099467612.png (185KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
1470099467612.png
185KB, 600x561px
>>29962245
>dating our boss we hardly know for no reason whatsoever just because we can
Fuck off with your shit suggestions.
>>
>>29962284
Felix isnt our boss though, he s out assistant/connector/computer freak
>>
>>29962672
Thats firegazer.
We should give it a few years before we get sick of waiting for big stallions. And also date an outsider
>>
>>29963023
Good idea.
>>
File: bmh45.png (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh45.png
57KB, 400x400px
>>29957650
>>29957724
>>29961566
>Eh, a little more tubing won't hurt you. Out of curiosity, you spend a while on dating sites, learning more about the process, and just short of registering yourself. All of these sites have a clear warning: 'must be 20 years of age or older'. Does that apply to you? Mentally, you're pretty sure you're around that age, but you're still less than a month old.
>Next, you call up Felix and see if he's still around in his office. Interestingly enough, Firegazer is working up until past midnight, as he tells you.
>"I don't need a huge amount of sleep. I suppose that's one of the perks they chose me for" he explains with an innocent smile. He patches you through after confirming Felix is in his office. In fact, he's reading a comic book again.
"Felix? Can I bother you just one more time tonight?"
>"My my, we're chatty today! Still excited about capturin' that monster?" He puts the mag down and faces you straight. "I should warn you that it'll take us a couple days to move it from the VR room."
"Aw. Oh well, I can deal without training for a couple of days" you really shouldn't, but it's on the interest of science. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you about the transfer program."
>"Oh? Interested?"
"Well, it's more or less because I'd like to know more about the other big mares, but F-Corp is keep on keeping them secret, even from ourselves" you narrow your eyes. "You wouldn't happen to know about them, right? Like, have a list or something."
>"Pffhaha" the unicorn laughs in your face. "Not even me, love, I wish. And none of the other project leads even know you, other than your number, you can be sure of that."
"That's depressing to hear..."
>"Business is complicated. Ask the bat if you have more questions. But if you want names, I can tell you about the first class, I was there during the first year."
"Really? So you knew Titania, then?"

(1/2)
>>
>>29963148
>"Yeah! She's real sweet, and much bigger than the lot of you, that's for sure" Felix reminisces. "If you know about her, you probably know what she can do with her body, pretty impressive."
"Tell me more!" You plant your nose on the screen.
>"Fine, fine" Felix sits back and thinks. "Let's see... there was Undertow, she lives up north now... I never stood around long enough to figure out how it happened, but she can control water around her, freeze it, boil it..."
"Is she an unicorn?"
>"Nope, pegasus. Then there's Belle, sweet Belle... she grows this kind of pheromone in her body, totally brings ponies down to their knees, and makes monsters all sorts of dizzy. Golden Age, always giving Titania a run for her money. She can turn things into gold, can you believe that? So she works on the treasury of MegaStable 4 now."
"Wow. Tell me again why we don't have funding?"
>"Silly, she can only do so much. And the last I know of is Shadow Cloak, the only unicorn big mare capable of teleporting herself."
"Damn, all of them sound like very useful ponies to have around."
>"Oh, they've all proven themselves to hell and back, but don't think you won't" the unicorn waves a hoof. "I'd love to tell you I can investigate and find more out, but the transfer program is really the only good option you might have if you want to meet them. That or any other crazy events the corp pulls out. They always come up with something."
"Alright, at least you got something. Thanks a lot, Felix" your smile is gone as soon as the connection cuts. Damn, why is it so hard to find information on these mares...!
>The next morning, you wake up to a sort of ruckus outside your door. You exit to find Storm walking angrily towards the elevator, in route to her patrol.
>"Two-One" she gives you an angry nod as she goes by, while Illumina looks at her from outside her room, looking concerned.
>>
>>29963160
Ask if something happened.
>>
>>29963160
Let her get to her patrol and ask illuminna what happened.
>>
>>29963160
Is she angry because the monster is occupying the training VR room?
>>
>>29963160
Well if Storm's going for a patrol, are we free to swim in the ocean?
>>
>>29963160
Breakfast? I curious as to how they are able to produce enough food to feed big mares. Genetically modified crops that grow exceedingly fast? Some kind of druidic earth pony farmers? Alchemy?
>>
>>29963172
>>29963225
>>29963269
>>29963276
>>29963326
"What's the matter, something happened?" You walk up to Illumina stealthily, letting Storm vent all the way to the surface.
>"You could say that..." the blue mare simply sighs.
"Let me guess, is it because the VR room isn't available?"
>"Very good!" She seems to cheer up, clapping her hooves together. "I wish Storm would take it in better spirits. She has a maniacal drive to improve herself."
"As long as she's not hurt, I don't see how that can be a bad thing."
>"It's because of the official statistics we got from F-Corp a couple of months ago, calling us one of the most promising MegaStables for future years. We've dealt with a lot of monsters, but seeing it as a number on a cold paper sheet isn't nearly as moralizing" the pegasus shakes her head. "Would you like some breakfast?"
"Of course! I have to figure out what to do myself, with VR room out of commission."
>Shortly afterwards, the bowls of morning grub arrive at Illumina's room, and you dig in.
"I'm curious, do you know the process of which they make these?" You point out at the grub, strawberry flavored. "I remember something about synthetic, but is that all there is to it?"
>"Well, it is based off wheat and other cheap cereals" Illumina explains. "Some MegaStables grow them in massive farms, and then, to be able to sustain big mare levels of consumption, they enchance nutrients to grow out of the crops with what my operator would only describe as 'an unholy mixture of alchemy and genetics'."

(1/2)
>>
>>29963415
"Hmm..." you take a bite out of the mush. It feels fresh, it melts in your mouth, leaving a fruity aftertaste. "Tastes pretty holy to me."
>"Yeah" your partner laughs. "I'm not particular about my food, but as long as they throw us a bone every now and then, I'll keep quiet about the origins of the mush."
"I need to think about how to burn off this meal..." you stop and roll over in Lumi's bed. "Do you think they'd let me swim in the ocean?"
>"Of course! There's a restricted area just for us. But be careful not to enter in the middle of digestion!"
"Pfft, that is clearly a hoax" you say, before a couple of hooves ruffle your mane savagely. "Weeh!"
>After breakfast, you decide to exit the compound and head for the beaches. After all, Storm has the patrol covered, and you need to do some exercise! You head up the lift and find the shortest route to the coast, little ponies in awe with every step you take among their buildings.
>Once you find the section of the beach reserved for big mares, you manage to enter the water, a whole chunk of the bay just for you. The sun is up brightly, with the occasional scattered clouds passing by, and the cold water feels incredible on your skin. Now, what should you do with your precious time?
>>
>>29963423
Build a sandcastle.
>>
>>29963423
See how long we can stay underwater, maybe see if we can bear some monsters underwater.

Maybe we can pet some killer whales! And Seals! Those guys are the dogs of the ocean!
>>
File: bmh46.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh46.png
67KB, 400x400px
>>29963457
>>29963579
>You go in and out, spending the morning in reasonably good exercise. You build a sandcastle, and with your size, it's only fitting that it towers even some of the largest skyscrapers the tiny ponies have built.
"Ah hahaha! Look and awe, little ones!" You point at your creation once it's complete. The ponies all over the beach look terrified. "This is what the might of big mares can accomplish!"
>"It will fall over and drown us all in sand!" A mare hurriedly yells, causing a wave of panic in the public.
"N-No, I'm sorry, I just wanted to play!" You quickly, but carefuly, remove the sand, starting from the top. Soon the situation seems calm, and the panic has turned into signs of amazement. "Hah! Once again, the town is safe thanks to us!" There's a rather silly round of cheers. "Phew..."
>You swim around the bay, coming close to the bridge joining the two sides of town. As far as commuting goes, a straight line sure beats going all around the bay. Eventually, you decide to submerge, holding your breath, to see how deep you can go.
>The ocean is a cold, dark place, but it doesn't mean you can't have fun! All kinds of fish, sharks, whales and other kinds of animals swim around you, not minding your business. It feels like you're one with nature, swimming along with the peaceful creatures. A whale even lets you pet it, then sings a grateful song to you. Honestly, if monsters come from here, it might all be just a huge mistake.
>However, the deeper you go, the less fish you see, and once you arrive at the point where there's not enough light, and your breath is coming down to the last minute or so, you see two glinting lights, staring at you from the unfathomable depths.
>>
>>29963688
Wave at it and then point at it and then your eyes. swim away.
>>
>>29963688
Rush to the surface and tell everypony to evacuate.
>>
>>29963688
Resurface for air, then go back down so we can decide if it needs an ass kicking or not. Curse my needs for lungs!
>>
>>29963688
>>29963709
Let's not start a panic just yet.
>>
>>29963730
>lets increase the chance of somepony dying if it is a monster.

these people know how to evacuate they do it constantly.

better safe then sorry.
>>
>>29963737
They know how to evacuate, and we know how to hold off a monster attack. We'll be starting a potential false alarm for no gain.
>>
>>29963757
I hope you are ok with the chance of blood on your hooves.
>>
>>29963777
Don't worry about it. We go back up to the surface to get some more air. We go back down to check on it and decide if we want to beat on it or not. If it pursues us we fight on the beach and tell everyone to evac. It would be great if we can prevent monsters attack so everyone can go about their day in peace.
>>
>>29963777
These ponies need to trust us, and that trust will be gone if we fuck up their day with a false alarm.
>>
>>29963859
Not him but who says they have to know it was a false alarm. they don't film the fights.
>>
>>29963869
We've watched other bigmares fight on the internet. Not to mention they would notice the absolute lack of destruction of any kind.
>>
File: bmh47.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh47.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>29963703
>>29963709
>>29963726
>>29963730
"Mmmph!" You stare at it for a moment, then notice it's coming closer. You try to hold it off, pointing at its eyes, then at yours, but it has no effect. You cannot make out its form, but it's coming, steady.
>You need air. On your way to the surface, you get ready to shout emergency and get ponies to evacuate. However, something pulls on your leg, with enough force to drag you down. Seconds keep ticking, and you can feel the pressing need for the life giving oxygen...!
>Then, you feel something boop your muzzle. Not any old pervy tentacle or anything of the sort, but a legitimate, marely hoof.
"W-What!?" You think to yourself, opening your eyes. "Storm, if this is a joke, you're going to be sorry...!"
>However, the mare in front of you isn't Storm. She's no big mare you've ever seen before. She smiles coy at you, then moves her snoot up to your ear. The words she speaks, somehow you can hear them very clearly in your mind.
>"You haven't seen me. You will speak of this to nopony" with a quick wink and another smile, the mare suddenly disappears. She simply dissolves in water, without a flash of any sort.

(1/2)
>>
>>29963910
>Crap, you need air!
"Gaah!" You resurface, taking a big deep breath, then simply swim back to the beach, to lay down for a while. While the sand sticks to your fur and all, you breathe in deep and take a moment to realize just what happened.
>"Miss Big Mare...?" You hear the voice of a foal. "Are we in danger?"
"What? O-Oh, no, not at all, I'm just taking a quick nap!" You look at the filly on the beach and smile at her.
>"Mommy says you need to be properly tucked in to take a good nap!" The filly shares her arcane knowledge, then storms off to where her parents are.
>You take another bath to rinse off the sand, and make sure nothing is down there anymore. Nope, just whales. You walk back to the facility, thinking about what has happened. Your mind can't still put all the pieces together. However, you do find Storm at the lift, in a significantly better mood.
>"Two-One? Oooh, you went to the beach!" She rolls her eyes. "Crap, that's a much better idea for training than what I just did. Sucks to be me... anything interesting happen down there?" She smiles. She knows. Oh gosh, what are you goning to do!?
>>
>>29963919
Keep the secret. We ain't no squealing tattletale. No, not really.
>>
>>29963919
Welp. Time to do some more investigating.
Has the corp not been maintaining a public list of big mares because one's gone missing?
>>
>>29963919
Just tell her we made a big sandcastle.
Now we really need to talk to the bat and find out if one of the big mares can breath underwater.
Not ask him directly but just wrangle the full list out of him.
>>
>>29963910
How did we speak underwater?
>>
>>29963910
Can you keep a secret? I saw another big mare.
>>
>>29963977
No.
>>
>>29963910
Huh. Either she's just there to visit, or she's constantly patrolling the waters.
>>
>>29963992
Why not?
>>
>>29964000
The mystery mare with the apparent ability to teleport will probably shank us next time we're on patrol.
>>
>>29964000
>do this thing you were explicitly asked not to do
>betray the trust of a being that can get read your mind for no gain whatsoever
Maybe you should give a good reason for doing something so stupid.
>>
>>29964037
>>29964038
I agree that we should not blab but where are you getting teleporation and mind reading anon.
>>
>>29964063
*from
not sure why I put anon
>>
>>29964063
If it can talk in our mind, we should assume it can read our mind unless proven otherwise. Not to mention its ability to dissolve in water; it could be inside us right now or in every glass of orange juice we drink.
>>
>>29964082
Oh I missed the words being in our mind. I imagine the dissolves in water was a trick of the light though
>>
>>29964103
That said I still doubt it can mind read.
>>
>>29963953
>Has the corp not been maintaining a public list of big mares because one's gone missing?
Now THAT makes sense. Want to keep it hush-hush if one or more of them have simply ran away.
>>
>>29963933
>>29963953
>>29963954
>>29963977
"I, er..." you stutter a bit. "I built a huge sand castle! Then... took it down. Didn't want to scare the ponies, heh."
>"Well, that's nice. I just spent a whole hour running around town for no reason other than to indulge myself" the mare pouts as you climb the lift with her.
"I suppose it's as good as exercise as any other... Say, Storm, can you keep a secret?"
>"Who do you take me for? Of course!" The mare's big eyes widen with interest.
"Well, the truth is... down in the ocean, I saw... a pretty big..."
>No, you can't do this. You still need to figure out who that mare was, and what was she doing down there. Until then, you don't know anything about her, and if you tell anyone else without care, bad things might end up happening.
"F-Fish! I saw a pretty big fish! Very impressive, mhm mhm" you end up turning the conversation around.
>"Oh... well, that's nice!" Storm begins to whistle, seemingly oblivious, but what if she already knows? What if she's against you, the entire facility is against you...!
>Oh, come on, stop thinking such silly thoughts. You need to approach this in a civilized manner. There's a big mare down there, and you're going to figure out just who she might or might not be. After departing the lift, you leave storm and follow directions to Dime Fang's office.
>The office itself is referred to by some of the scientists you ask as 'the nest'. That is made evident by the fact that it's next to the ceiling of the big mare suited hallway, exactly eye level with you. As you approach, the walls surrounding the cubicle open, giving you a full view inside.
>"Good morning, Miss Twenty-One!" The well dressed bat pony sits on his desk, in a very cozy, overly furnished office, full of tapestries, pictures and diplommas hanging off the walls. On his desk, a bowl of freshly cut fruit sits half emptied. "What do I owe you this first visit into my workspace?"

(1/3)
>>
>>29964231
"Good morning, director" you stand eye to eye with him, as he eats his fruit. "I'd like to know something, and I've asked just about every capable pony in this facility but yourself."
>"I'm all ears" the bat grins, flopping his large, fluffy ears.
"I'd like to know why there aren't any records, official or else, about the names and abilities of all big mares" you lay it straight on him. "Why does the Forward Corporation go to such lengths to keep privacy on ponies that you could go visit anyway? What does anypony gain with it?" You narrow your eyes and move forward, almost inserting your muzzle in the cubicle. "Has a big mare gone rogue, or missing? Is that the case?"
>Dime Fang ends his bowl of fruit diligently, before sitting straight and answering you.
>"Dear, you should know by now, there's no pony in this center, neigh, in this entire city that could give you a proper answer. I'm only an lower class directive, and a very narrow percentage of corporate secrets manage to make it to my desk" his narrow pupils become even narrower. "What I can tell you, however, is that you might have a point. Perhaps a big mare has gone rogue or missing."
"Is that true?"
>"I'm telling you, I don't know. But it might very well be. That's one kind of secret the corporation would rather omit from their oh so perfect record of pony protection" the bat flaps his wings, grimacing. "I can tell you the primary reason why nothing is made public, why any recording that's not a fuzzy mess is taken down, and why the cult status only affects individual MegaStables."
"Tell me" you snort, your heart racing fast.

(2/3)
>>
File: #40 - Collect them all!.png (545KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
#40 - Collect them all!.png
545KB, 1200x800px
>>29964235
>"It is simply, my dear, because each big mare has made the company millions and millions, just by existing" Fang smiles. "Every big mare ends up giving up a new technology, putting us another ten years ahead to the other continents. Even I couldn't tell you what all of those are, but I've seen the reports, and even without names present, the profit is huge, massive. Don't be fooled, darling, the princess and the government don't cut any more grass than F-Corp does. We basically run this place, and the big mares' popularity is just another front of our campaign."
"And yet, there's such a strict dosage of information on a need-to-know basis."
>"Such is corporate work. You big mares are our greatest asset against civilization-wiping monsters, but do you think society just goes on in perfect harmony? That we don't have in-house defense systems, that we don't get attacked by terrorists, corporate spies from a hundred different stands, hired assassins...?" Fang adjusts his tie politely before continuing. "That's why we have very serious police, army and security corps. The problem of greed goes much lower than the highrises you can see with those gorgeous eyes of yours."
"Oh... wow" you stand back. "I guess I couldn't do something about that?"
>"By all means, if you have the chance to at least catch a petty criminal, you will be justly rewarded, and we'll all sleep at least a bit safer at night" the dark pony leans on his desk. "But don't be a fool. Catching one means there's still a thousand at large. And more often than not, they're out for profit out of our blood. Now, any more questions? I have to meet with Dr. Helix today about the subject of a certain, live captured monster..."

That's all for tonight, back tomorrow for more. Here's a card with some extra lore for a change.
>>
>>29964037
>>29964038
>>29964063
>>29964082
>>29964103
Holy shit. You guys are a bunch of paranoid fucks you know that? Now that we have this new information, shouldn't we tell the Director about the new big mare we just met in the ocean?
>>
>>29964311
No. If this is a rouge bigmare, our parent corporation aready knows about them, even if they won't tell us. We have nothing to gain from telling others about her existence and she likely asked us not to blab for a good reason. Why are you so insistent about spilling the beans?
>>
>>29964244
"No that will be all for now."

Until the VR room is cleared we should start sparing with Stormy for training. During our sparing we should bring up the possibility of having to fight rougue big mares without telling her about the ocean mare.

Also I'm starting to think that the monsters might also be an F-corp creation meant to justify their own funding and operations.

>>29964311
Dude we're dealing with a mega corporation that deals in genetic engineering. I trust F as much a I trust Umbrella, Patwrite and Weyland Yutani combined.
>>
>>29964244
Well do you think you might be able to convince your boss to get me a list of everyponies powers. I promise not to blab and I swear I will burn it after reading.

Give him our poutiest eyes "It would be oh so useful if I have to fight alongside them"

Then get more serious and tell him him to pass on the message that if the big wigs refuse you will reveal your own powers to the public when you get them.

guess my theory that we were not told because Fins had not worked it out yet was wrong
>>
>>29964364
We're not getting shit. Don't bother asking and making a fool out of ourselves.
>>
>>29964356
>Patwrite
Who?
>>
>>29964385
why do you want to just ignore this plot thread.
>>
>>29964364
Just drop it dude. We're not going to get anything. We're obviously going to have to transfer to go see the other big mares personally.
>>
>>29964426
Asking questions we won't get the answers for is not advancing the plot.
>>
>>29964244
We should start making our own list of big mare if F Corp are going to be dicks about it, but we can't do it on the computer if we don't want them to know about it. So let put it on a 'big mare' notepad.
>>
>>29964477
Hence attempting tactics to ensure we get the answers. and in the end does it really fucking matter if we don't get the answers the important thing is we tried.
>>
>>29964244
No, there are no more questions.
>>
>>29964364
>Well do you think you might be able to convince your boss to get me a list of everyponies powers. I promise not to blab and I swear I will burn it after reading.
>Give him our poutiest eyes "It would be oh so useful if I have to fight alongside them"
Seconding this
>Then get more serious and tell him him to pass on the message that if the big wigs refuse you will reveal your own powers to the public when you get them.
This part I am not so sure about. I kind of want to save that threat for later and we want to stay on Forwards good side if possible. If they refuse then make the threat.

On the other hand hand if we hold onto the threat to long and get to many things from the corp making the threat will just allow them to guilt trip us. They have done so much for us and when they deny us one little thing (whatever that thing ends up being) we get pissy about it.

So I am going to strongly second the pouting and promise to burn after reading and tentatively second the threat.
>>
>>29964364
>>29965748
From a meta perspective I think Fins just wants to introduce the big mares to us instead of just giving us a big list, which would be kinda boring.
>>
>>29965782
As the original suggester I am well aware of that and that the Forward corporation will likely not comply.

But that does not mean we cannot ask. 21 does not have the same meta perspective we do. Besides if they refuse we get to follow through on the threat of revealing our own power which will be fun.
>>
>>29965800
But I don't want to make threats. At all.
>>
>>29965891
Ok but do you have have any objections to asking without the threat?
>>
>>29965903
Personally I want to get over it already but there's no harm in asking again.
>>
>>29965941
"Pretty please, with a cherry on top" never fails. Trust me.
>>
>>29965941
>>29966581
Agreed. Even if the big wigs come back with a no answer so what we asked them and got shot down. We can move on with our lives after that.

as for threatening them I think we should not make the threat unless they refuse us first. or maybe even skip the threat and show our power off to spite them.

But again await a response from Dimes boss before we make any threat. It may not be necessary.
>>
>>29966611
>Dimes boss
we should ask him how high the chain goes. how many tiers of management are above him?
>>
>>29964444
checked.
I feel we should wait on transferring out, the big question though is when?
>>
>>29967555
We transfer when we get the big stallion ingredient from here. then we move on to the source of the next one.
We should still ask for the list though. don't threaten (yet) but do the promise of burning and the pouting.
>>
I have a plan.
Find out who the ceo of dual pharma is and track him down in the street.
then ask him in public for it. Imagine the public pressure he would be put under
>>
>>29964244
They know about those rogue BMH's but can't do anything about it.

Does anyone else think that maybe f-corp made those monsters to get shit ton of money?
>>
>>29964244
>>29964364
>>29965748
>>29966611
Threatening your bosses and the people who are able to feed you is a very bad idea.

>>29965800
Wasn't there a good reason to not reveal our peers to the public? Like the possibility that competing corps. or other nations would try to use that information against us?

>>29967601
In the game of digression and politics, the worst thing you could do is asking directly about it in front of his face.
>>
There's no need to get edgy about it; get to know the Big Mares we've met better, and let the others come in due time.
>>
>>29968189
>Wasn't there a good reason to not reveal our peers to the public?
No. But even so we can still ask. no need to do the threatening though.

the only argumernt I have seen against asking is they will say no which is a silly argument.
>>
>>29969370
>it won't get us anything
>it will draw unwanted attention from our superiors
>if they can put false memories inside us before, they could do it again to make us forget about the issue
>even if we did get the list, it's an entirely irrelevant piece of information we couldn't do anything about
Next time, try reading the arguments against you instead of strawmanning your opposition.
>>
>>29969412
Nobody has said that before now.
>if they can put false memories inside us before, they could do it again to make us forget about the issue
That is fucking absurd.
>>
File: bmh48.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh48.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>29964356
>>29964364
>>29964491
>>29964957
>>29966897
"Hmm... no, I think that will be all" you get ready to turn around, then think of something. "Are you sure there's really no way I could get more information on the othe big mares, say, from one of your superiors?"
>"I don't think so. The only way you'd get to meet them is via the events the corporation organizes sometime. We're always on the lookout for those."
"I suppose that's the best chance I get, so would you mind telling your boss I'd be very interested in the idea of using the transfer program? You could say it's because I want to learn from more experienced big mares, and to find opportunities to grow up myself."
>"Interesting, kekeke..." the bat pony stops leaning and takes a walk around his room. "It would be beneficial for you, and I would have the chance to push some other petitions upward... I take it Full Helix knows about your interest?"
"I think just about every pony I talk to regularly knows about it" except Firegazer. Poor Firegazer, he just does his job, no questions.

(1/2)
>>
>>29969464
>"Then I'll send a petition. They always think they've seen the last of me, but it never works..." Fang rubs his front hooves sadistically.
"Just how many tiers of command are there on top of you? It sounds like you have a lot to deal with."
>"Technically speaking, I only deal with the president of the Big Mare Hero Project, and beside her are the other executive chiefs of the corporation. Past that, it's just the vicepresident and the CEO and president of the company. Me and the other BMHP directors are about on the same level as local directors of other branches."
>The conversation over, you return to your room and work on your notes, writing everything you've learned so far about the names and abilities of big mares. You don't write anything about the mysterious mare you met underwater, on the offchance they might be watching. Yes, they're always watching, those heartless monsters...
>Ah, stop being paranoid for a second. To calm your brains, you find Storm and tell her about the chance of sparring more often.
>"That's a good idea, we can't always rely on the VR room, it seems" she rolls her eyes and frowns. "So, did you like the desert, or do you have a better idea for what we could do? I'm alright with following you on patrol every once in a while, if you'd like."
>>
>>29969466
The desert sounds good.
>>
>>29969464
Look at that handsome devil and his, s-stupid ruggedly handsome face.
>>
>>29969466
Desert.
>>
>>29969479
>>29969485
"I think working out in the desert isn't such a bad deal" you nod. "Don't bother, my patrols are usually kinda boring."
>"You got the attention of those crazy cultists, though. I don't enjoy their nagging, but it should be fun for you, it's a whole new experience."
"Maybe I'll go crazy after a year..." you roll your eyes. In that moment, the door to Storm's room opens, and Illumina peeks in.
>"Check it out girls, they're going to try to move the monster out of the VR room."
>"Yes!" Storm shakes her butt and follows the blue mare, as do you. Outside the VR room, a whole congregation of ponies move a massive aquarium with help from many vehicles.
>"Steady, steady, hold it..." one of the scientists gives the drivers directions, as the monster, still drugged and groggy, is dropped in the tank.
>"Look at that disgusting thing" Storm flatly states.
"Storm! We can still find some use for this one."
>Just then, the creature's eyes open midway, and they lazily look at you. They seem fixated on you for some reason.
>"Looks like somepony got a friend" Illumina pokes your side.
>"Pfft, yeah" Storm just snickers.
>"Careful, you're dropping it too fast!" The chief of the operation is getting desperate, giving confusing directions.
>"Should we go and help them?" Storm whispers in your ear. "It is kinda funny though..."
>>
>>29969650
We better help them. I don't want any chance of anypony getting hurt.
>>
>>29969650
They can handle it and if they need help they would ask for it.
>>
>>29969650
We better help them. Looks like they could use some big help.
>>
>>29969655
>>29969676
>>29969783
"I'm sure they can handle it. If they need our help, they can always ask, that's what we're here for!" You reply cheerfully, pretty sure that these ponies are capable.
>"Carefuuuul!" However, it doesn't come to be as you expected, as part of the water tank spills over, washing the ponies away in what's a wild surf wave for them. "Nooo...!"
>"Goodness! I'm going to help" Illumina reacts quickly, and begins to stop the ponies being washed away with her hooves. Storm rolls her eyes and does the same, while you go and help stabilize the water tank and put the monster in.
>"Seriously, you guys!?" The earth pony lectures the truck and crane drivers. "You don't have to rush it!"
>"But this is such a big load, we don't know how far the vehicles will handle it!" One of them replies.
"I'm pretty sure these ponies have made their calculations" you look at the scientist chief. "Right?"
>"Of course! We've calculated we're 56% confident that the trucks will hold!" He crosses his arms in a display of superiority.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh49.png (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh49.png
82KB, 400x400px
>>29969794
"Really..." you frown, but before you can say anything else, something overcomes you. A feeling like you haven't experienced before, neither in your real days or your implanted memories.
>It is as though all of the sudden, a great number of entities occupied the same space you stand in. The feeling of being mixed with so many others, minds thinking alike but differently in a vast sea of nothingness. You blink, and it feels as if a hundred other creatures blinked along with you. The monster in the tank looks at you, its crystalline eyes somehow serving as the catalyst for this incredible dread. And all the voices begin to screech, becoming progressively lower and lower until they all converge into one single, deep voice in your mind.
THEY COME.
"Aah!" Your body and mind pull back to reality, and you fall over, splashing water across the hallway. Your muscles have gone stiff, your neck is twitching and your head is spinning. "Aah, ah, waah..."
>"Twenty-One!?" Illumina rushes to help you, the scientist ponies safe from the tide. "What's wrong, darling? Speak to me! Storm!" You hear her call, somewhat muffled in your ears. "Come over here, quick! What's the matter, you have to snap out of it!"
>>
For you paranoid anons. That big unicorn mare that we saw in the water? That was either the big mare with teleporting powers, or a different big mare who is very proficient in swimming. I swear, most of you guys and unnessasiarly paranoid.
>>
>>29969809
>teleporting powers
>no flash, dissolved in water
Tell us more about your incredible deductions, anon.
>>
>>29969806
Start a mental conversation.

'Who are they? Who is coming?'
Or mentally say
'SHUT UP A SHUT UP! SHUT UP I CAN'T THINK!'
>>
>>29969806
The creature spoke to me. An invasion force is coming. Shelters will not be enough. We need to evacuate the megastables.
>>
>>29969823
How much do you know about magic and teleporting? Couldn't someone be so proficient that they could teleport without a flash of light?
>>
>>29969806
Could this be our super power?
>>
>>29969842
Probably yeah.
>>
>>29969806
>>29969832
Don't do this.
Are you fucking stupid? Do you know what will happen if you tell everyone that?
And where the fuck would anyone go to if theMegastables, aren't safe? The Stables are the bastions of civilization and homes of Granda. Without them there would be no shelter. There is no other place to fall back to.
>>
>>29969851
Might not be what I wanted but it could have been worse.
>>
>>29969851
Dude. I'm fucking hyped.
>>
>>29969806
God dam it relax, start counting to 20.
>>
>>29969806
They come, they come. That's all it said! There was a voice in my head and I felt it!
>>
>>29969842
Our superpower is LSD?
>>
>>29969872
Meh its not that great. I mean there were worse ideas but there were also better ideas.

really though as long as its not that size changing shit I am happy.
>>
>>29969915
I'm hoping it's the power to influence monsters. Maybe something akin to forcing our will upon them. Subjugation?
Something like Shadow of Mordor.
>>
>>29969806
>>29969831
>>29969881
Please don't. You'll start a panic. Then we'll have to dispose of the creature and we gain nothing from this. Tell you what. Let's decide on what to do with it on the chance the little ponies become affected by whatever is happening. Or is it just us?

Maybe an excuse. Say that we were thinking about big stallions that could spoon us.
>>
>>29969935
>lets risk the lives of the entire continent to avoid scaring a few ponies around us.
are you retarded. We need to investigate this shit.
>>
>>29969923
>I'm hoping it's the power to influence monsters. Maybe something akin to forcing our will upon them. Subjugation?
Oh god please no that would be fucking terrible.
I am ok with communication even if I would have prefered something more combative but that would be way to fucking far.

Wind gusts > elemental breath > the other good ideas > what this is if it is indeed our power > the bad ideas > mind control > size changing.
>>
>>29969953
Investigate by yelling "OH GOD THE END IS NEIGH EVERYONE IS GONNA DIE! EVERY PONY FOR THEMSELVES!" or some stupid shit like you suggest? I don't think so. We need to play this off then talk to the scientists, researchers, Felix, or the handsome bad director. Or maybe all of the above.

Really. The only one who's retarded is you.
>>
>>29969831
>>29969832
>>29969842
>>29969865
>>29969873
>>29969881
>>29969935
>Okay, count to twenty, stop, take a deep breath and shout inside your mind.
"SHUT UP!" Whether it had any effect on the monster, you couldn't say, but at least it makes you feel better.
>"Two-One? Come on buddy, snap out of it!" Storm and Illumina are trying their very best to get you out of trance, with headpats and boops and grabbing you by the forelegs.
"I'm... I need a moment" you begin to breathe more normally, steady and long breaths help you finally come to your senses. "It was so... sudden. A voice, speaking to me. T-Through him!" You point at the monster, and all the scientists and big mares look at the thing.
>"A voice? What did it say?" Lumi returns her gaze to you.
"It only said one thing. 'They come', that was it."
>"Well that's vague" Storm frowns at the monster. "I swear, if you hurt Two-One there won't a scientist in the continent that will be able to study you when I'm through with you!"
"Wait! This could be useful, it's... it's got to be a warning. Some sort of invastion, or a monster attack! We need to be ready!"
>"Let's calm down, dear" Illumina sits with you, helping you get straight. "Why do you think it was the monster? And what do you think triggered those words to happen?"
"I'm not sure! Maybe it wanted to communicate with me, because I spared its life, or maybe that's actually my ability!" That might be it! You decide to focus on the monster and try to communicate with it telephatically. "C-Can you hear me? Who's they, who's coming?" However, there's no answer.

(1/2)
>>
>>29969974
Funny. Wind gust was almost the last in the straw poll.

Hi windgustfag
>>
>>29970005
>In that moment, a mare's voice is heard through the facility's speakers.
>"Attention, monstruous life forms detected on the bay, heading towards the coastline! They're fifty... no, at least seventy moderatelly small monsters!"
>Every pony in the hallway looks at you, eyes going wide as platters.
"That must be it! I wasn't crazy, thank goodness!" You get up. "Where are they attacking!?"
>"We need a landline, quick!" Illumina organizes some of the ponies to help, as the speakers blast again.
>"Attention, the mass of monsters has retreated from the bay partially. They seem to be congregated in shallow water. No further motion has been observed through radar. Requesting big mare assistance immediately!"
>"They're in the middle of the bay? That's new" Storm ponders. "Should we come out and see what's happening, or try to at least figure out down here first?"
>"I don't know, and I'm starting to get scared of that thing" Illumina points at the captured monster, its tentacles suddenly coming to life and weakly reaching for the crystals, as if reacting to something.

I'm afraid I have to stop here. I feel exhausted and getting lost on writing. Sorry for the shorter session, however this will give you extra time to assess the situation at hand.
Be corageous! More tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>29970001
I am not suggest we yell but you are literally suggesting we not tell anybody.
>>
>>29969974
Aww fiddle sticks. Can you tell me why that would be a bad power?
>>
>>29970011
Lets be fair a good chunk of the reason for that was mob mentality. I was against the idea but the sheer level of hatred it got was unreasonable.
>>
>>29970016
Find out if the other megastables are having simultaneous attacks
>>
>>29970016
Menacingly tap at the glass containing the monster. Let's try to mentally threaten it again.

'I swear. If you and your cohort of monsters try anything, I will tear you all limb from limb without a second thought.'

Now try to visually project that image to it.
>>
>>29970016
Stare into it's eyes again and ask them what they want.
>>
>>29970016
Does this facility have any big mare sized weapons available?

I wonder. Could the construction bots be programmed to construct weapons for us?
>>
>>29970025
Because it would be incredibly boring to play and go against the combat that is supposed to be the theme. I kind of hope this chatting is not our power as well for similar reasons.
>>
>>29970089
But psychic powers are cool
>>
>>29970098
telekenisis would be cool.
telepathy would be boring.
>>
>>29970016
>its tentacles suddenly coming to life and weakly reaching for the crystals, as if reacting to something.
I fucking dare you. You try something malicious then you know what I'm going to do. I won't let you guys destroy our home.
>>
>>29970016
do you have pastebin/dropbox to download all images after this is over?
>>
>>29970147
Psychic powers does not exclusively mean you can communicate with your mind. I agree that telekinesis would be kind of cool for a Pegasus to have, but could you explain how a Pegasus could acquire such a power?
Or were you just saying something that came to mind? I'm just curious.
>>
>>29970174
you said psychic. I said some aspects of psychic power would be good.
I would be fine with some limited telepathy if it meant we got some telekenisis as well/
>>
>>29970237
I still think subjugation would be a cool power.
>>
>>29970374
It would also trivialize combat.
>>
>>29970516
And? It still would be useful. And it probably won't work 100% of the time.
>>
File: Wing.png (141KB, 423x339px) Image search: [Google]
Wing.png
141KB, 423x339px
How about a power where we can fan our wings and shoot feathers out like projectiles?
>>
>>29970556
Nah. We have something here already.
>>
>>29970556
Could work.
maybe even combine it with the gales for double powers. that gets around the problem of the gail powers being to simple and the problem of the feathers being to bland.
>>
>>29970602
It wouldn't be double flappy flap powers. You're already flapping your wings to dislodge the feathers, and if another gust were to intercept then it could throw the feather darts off course.
>>
>>29970602
What if they were METAL feathers?
>>
>>29970556
It don't sound so bad, our name will end up being feather shot.
>>
>>29970701
Then our qtmark can be a feather stuck in the center of a bulls-eye.
>>
>>29970687
Hold on now. You don't want to get too far into it. You'll be going into some autistic territory. Next thing you'll know you'll be asking if they would be heated so they burn with a red or near white hue.
>>
Fuck you guys. Size changing powers would be better. Better I tell you!
>>
>>29970733
I want my virginity angst dammit.
We should have to work for big stallions.

On a more practical level it would be pointless because big mares already come in multiple sizes.
>>
>>29970749
Since when do they come in different sizes?
>>
>>29970723
Shit, that is a better idea. We can shoot FLAMING feathers!

Good call anon.
>>
>>29970795
Oh god no. The autist is seeping in.

There is no hope left in this thread.
>>
>>29970776
Since the start of the quest.
I cannot recall who it was but somebody said we were the average size.
>>
>>29970701
I'm still partial to the name 2-1. Having that power and the name Feather Shot doesn't sit right with me. It seems so, I don't know. Not enough time to consider a name that's not comically silly?
I wouldn't like a name that's so obvious.
>>
>>29970842
Why? The show does names that are on the nose all the time.
>>
>>29970842
How about Blackjack? ^;)
>>
>>29971599
Yes
>>
>>29972412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVr4QzdwjHQ
>>
Go big or go home.
>>
>>29970173
Every finished CYOA gets uploaded to my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z7cvrk9cjpzfjvf/AAB0RdZKdZ5U7HlLl_hUPEF5a?dl=0
Additionally, we have an Anonpone page for the CYOA as well.
>>
>>29970044
>>29970060
>>29970070
>>29970075
>>29970154
>You approach the glass and tap it. The creature turns to you, although nothing causes you to go blank this time.
"I swear on the princess, if you and your monster friends put a tentacle on this city again, I will tear you from limb to limb!" You formulate the thought in your mind, then try to send it to the monster, somehow.
>"What's wrong?" Illumina asks.
"Nothing, I'm just trying to communicate with it... aagh, this is complicated!" You shake your head, hooves on your ears. "More importantly, the city!"
>"We gotta go, no matter what this thing does!" Storm picks Illumina up. "We'll rush the bay, you come along when you're done here!" She tells you, as the two mares exit the corridor.
"Okay!" You turn towards the monster one more time. "What do you want? Tell me already!" You start shaking the aquarium.
>"M-Miss, careful, the tank...!"
"Sigh, fine" you turn around. "I need to leave, I can trust you guys to take care of that monster, right?"
>"Yes ma'am!" The chief scientist salutes. "Alright, let's bring down another dose of tranquilizer, come on...!"
>You take a quick detour into your room, and ask Firegazer to patch you through to the operations center, specifically the mare in charge of announcing the alert.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh50.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh50.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>29978381
"I need to know if any other MegaStables are being attacked. Can you do that?"
>"Y-Yes, certainly" she seems surprised that you would ask her directly. She does a quick search on her computer. "Let's see... no, it seems we're the only city under attack at this moment."
"Any weapons to fend off a large monster invasion?"
>"W-Well, yes... you" the mare looks at you through the monitor, terrified.
"...Alright, thanks" You switch the computer off and leave for the lift. "At least it's not a huge invasion or anything like that... not a single weapon, my gosh."
>You exit into the already empty streets of MegaStable 5 and head for the beach. Already on the horizon you can see a towering, living creature. As you get to the coast, you see that it is actually formed by dozens of the little monsters, like Professor Whimsical over at your lab.
>"Twenty-One! It hasn't moved, but it won't leave either!" Illumina beckons you. "I fear it might want something from us."
"Like its partner that we keep live" you enter the chilly waters. "Hey, you! Can you understand us? We protect this city, and your friend is unharmed, so do not step any closer!"
>In that moment, the now familiar feeling washes over you once again, the voices channeling into one distorted point.
PONIES. WE ARE HIVE. PONIES LEAVE CITY.
"What!?" You look at your friends, and realize they're both trembling and fallen to their knees. "Girls! Are you alright?"
>"I... I heard that" Storm babbles. "I don't know how, but I heard that."
>"I did too" Illumina composes herself a little bit better. "It's that... thing. They're talking to us" she gives you a worried look.
>>
>>29978394
This city belongs to ponies, maybe it's you who should leave. Or ELSE.
>>
>>29978394
Guess it ain't our power then Anybody got any explosives.
>>29970036
Oh absolutely. I am neutral on the gusts but the bitching was absurd and only happened because people were unable to handle discussion past I think this would be a good idea.
>>
>>29978479
What idea do you like then?
>>
>>29978394
Why should we leave?
>>
>>29978394
How big is it compared to us?
>>
>>29978521
assorted elemental breaths. Which I guess means I do want to make gusts of wind, just not with our wings. Although presumably if we were to end up with multiple breath attacks the wind gusts would be weaker then if they were our sole power.
>>
>>29978670
Now matter how you sell it, it's just not appealing.
>>
>>29978394
So do we just do a verbal or mental debate with it?
>>
>>29978682
What wind or breath? I am not saying I want wind but if we do get elemental breaths I would want to get wind alongside the fire and ice and electricity and whatnot.
>>
>>29978479
We could look for a container full of propane or gas to throw.
>>
>>29978745
Sort of like (madoka magica spoilers) homura akemi did. Sounds like a plan
>>
>>29978394
Do you have a good reason why we should leave? Threats of destruction are not good reasons by the way. If you don't and you attack were going to turn you into delicious gumbo.
>>
>>29978394
clap your hooves.
Yes. Good job. We are ponies. Very astute. And this is my hoof, which I will use to hit you if you do not specify your intent.
>>
>>29978744
If we get to breath fire maybe I could reuse my idea for pilot lights to add fire to wing gusts for that.
Get oxygen injectors installed in our mouth to make our flames hotter.
>>
>>29978435
>>29978479
>>29978589
>>29978609
>>29978707
>>29978772
>>29978779
>You examine the monster. From the distance, you can see it's a bit taller than you and your friends are, and much wider. What did that operator say the number of monsters was, seventy? You do a quick count, and ascertain that the creature's probably hollow inside, just a net of monsters linked to each other, projecting their communal intelligence.
"Girls, I think the thing's just a big hollow bunch of monsters, so let's cover a bit of ground and be ready to attack" you tell the others.
>"You think? I'm ready anyways" Storm separates to your left, while Illumina takes the right.
"Oi!" You yell at the monster. "Can you hear me!?" The mental thing didn't work, so you try a more direct approach. "Why should we leave, you say? This town is the home of many ponies; I think it's you who maybe should rethink your actions and leave!"
>After a few seconds in which the mass writhes, the voice returns. This time you're more used to it, so it only causes a slight headache.
NO. PONIES LEAVE. PONIES HAVE ONE OF US.
>"That's because he attacked our home, you bastards!" Storm barks.

(1/2)
>>
>>29978811
"Take it easy, Storm, please!" You try to calm her down. "Maybe if we have a talk they'll leave..."
>"And if they don't!?"
"Well... got any explosives we can throw? Something with a big blast."
>"Baby, I'm explosive as it is."
"Heh, I'll give you that" you turn back to the monsters. "Do you have anything else to say, besides empty threats? If you advance towards our city... well, you see this?" You shake a hoof in front of them.
PONY. PONY LEG.
"Yes, very clever!" You clap your hooves, then frown your brows to the infinite. "That's what I'll use to turn you lot into a pile of mush."
RETURN. RETURN TO US.
>You get a bit disoriented for a second, but it's not hard to understand them, or to lose them from sight, for the matter. Just then, you hear a much different sound: a bunch of choices chanting deep, ancient words.
>"Mmm aspartamus in requieeeem... mmm maledictus invocati...!" Quartermaster Asmodeus and his bunch of acolytes are walking across the empty beach, waving candles and other accessories as they get their hooves on the water.
>>
>>29978823
[Whichever pony was the speedster I forget] would your speed kill these idiots if you tried to rescue them? If so I will handle the acolyte rescue while you two beat this thing up.
>>
>>29978823
If we return the one monster are you gonna leave and never come back? Because if that's the case we may have a slap happy good deal.
>>
>>29978823
Tell us why you keep coming to land.
>>
>>29978823
I say we attack while one of them cover the cult. Fly up so we can dive on them and punch completely through their hollow conglomerate.
>>
>>29978823
Oi! You lot get out of here and tell us what you're doing!
>>
>>29978928
The one of us should probably be ourselves
>>
>>29978823
We will consider returning your guy. After you answer a few of our questions. Why do you guys keep coming to destroy our home?
>>
>>29978878
Fuck forgot my dialouge
Only way we are ever releasing that monster is if the attacks stop entirely and I get the feeling that ain't gonna happen.
>>
File: bmh51.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh51.png
39KB, 400x400px
>>29978878
>>29978915
>>29978923
>>29978928
>>29979019
>>29979038
>>29979065
"What are you ponies doing here!?" You face the Quartermaster.
>"Your Glory, we were simply...!"
"No, you know what, I'm not listening!" You turn to your friends. "Storm, do you think you could get them away with your ability?"
>"Doesn't work that way! Ask me again if you want them dead or something" she replies, eyes still fixated on the monster.
RETURRRRRRRRRRN.
"Stop it, stop it!" You turn back. "Lumi! I hate to ask, but can you pleease take care of them?"
>"It's alright, Twenty-One, it's our job to take care of all ponies" the pegasus smiles, and quickly picks the crimson lot up with a wing. "Alright, next destination: the closest shelter."
>"B-By the Shimmering Trinkets of Shimsham!" You hear Asmodeus yell in delight.
"Ugh... return your friend... let's think about it" you look back. Illumina's on her way, gotta buy some time. "Tell me, why do you attack us? We can't talk with all the monsters, so we just don't know why. Isnt' there another way?"

(1/2)
>>
>>29979211
SEA IS COLD. SEA IS DARK.
"That's all? And why can't you settle for unoccupied land?"
NO. PONIES IN THE WAY. DESTROY PONIES.
>"Whoa there" Storm arches back, ready to strike at any time.
>"I'm back! The ponies are safe" Illumina returns to her post.
"Thanks, Lumi" you put a hoof on your chest, relieved. "Now, we might consider returning your friend if, and only if, you return to the sea and never again bother us. This is non negotiable, you will not get your friend back otherwise. So, can we make this a deal?"
>There's a full minute of silence, you can see the monsters wiggle and communicate, exerting all their thought processes in this one simple task. Then, the answer comes.
NO. MUST DESTROY ALL PONIES. PONIES WEAK, HIVE STRONG. IT IS NATURE.
>"WEW!" Storm yells very audibly, the streaks in her mane turning golden. "You just had to sign your death warrant on the spot, didn't you?"
>You nod at her, then at Illumina, and without another word, take to the skies. You go fairly up, and come crashing down on the monster cocoon, at the same time Storm rushes the bottom like a blaze of sunlight. Between the two of you, the tower collapses, dozens of monsters falling in the water.
DESTROYYYYGLRBRLLRBLRGLBRLGB.
>The telepathic voice disperses into many, and the monsters begin to come out of the water, attacking all three of you simultaneously from all angles.
>>
>>29979224
Fill Ilumina in on what she missed. Turns out they just don't like it in the sea but refuse to just settle in unoccupied land because we are somehow in the way.
I wonder. Pick up a mouthfull of water then see how hard you can spit it at them. Maybe we can knock them over.
>>
>>29979224
Wait for them to converge closer, then fly up into the air maybe half a km up, then dive down on them for an earth shattering crash.
>>
How does this sound for a speech after this is done.
"we are extremely proud of our current deathless record, however in future I will not be going out of my way to save any communion who stay out of the shelter. I am not going to risk the lives of those in shelters to save those who willingly avoided them. Anybody that gets caught out through no fault of their own will be saved. Otherwise you are shit out of luck"
>>
>>29979348
I anticipate people might have objections that last line. I kind of like the idea we could be a public potty mouth but it is not really a major part of the idea.
>>
>>29979270
>>29979281
>"We need to get out of the water!" Illumina replies, and Storm quickly follows her to the coastline. You manage to avoid being grabbed by the creatures and reach the beach safely. "Did I miss anything before they decided they simply wanted to murder us?"
>"These guys are arseholes!" Storm spits out some salt water. "They just want to kill ponies because they think they're better, and on top of that, they want to move in on our place!"
"What she said" you point at her.
>"In that case, battle was inevitable" Illumina looks at the monsters coming in waves towards the coast. "We can't let them pass!"
" "Aye aye!" " The three of you get to work, and the first thing you do is take to the skies. As individuals, these monsters are frail and can't fly, so you can make use of your air superiority. "I'm diving!" You warn your friends, before going as far up as your wings let you, before dropping at full speed.
>You land in deep water, taking at least five of the monsters with you, your hooves punching them into the deep sea. As you resurface, you're surrounded by another few. You grab some water in your mouth and spit at them, with enough force to push them underwater.
"You guys are as bad as ever!" You fight in the water and slowly make your way back to the coast. In that moment, you see Storm dash past you, and Illumina crash in the sea like you did. "Way to go, girls!"
>However, even though you kill at least half of the monsters, the other half is ignoring you, advancing towards the coast.
>"Sons of bitches!" Storm realizes just as the golden aura runs out, and she starts swimming towards the coast. Another few monsters, the last remaining alive in the ocean swim towards you while your two friends frantically swim and fly towards the beach, in an attempt to stop the thirty odd creatures attacking the first line of buildings.
>>
>>29979500
We're closer.

You guys finish these off, I'll get the ones attacking the city!
>>
>>29979500
Chase after them.
>>
>>29979348
This sounds good. We should stay behind after the fight and wait for the press to arrive. If Forward does not like that they can suck our marecock.
>>
>>29979500
We'll take care of these guys, you two can handle the ones attacking the buildings.

Use everything at your disposal to defeat them, then aid Storm and Lumi when you're done.
>>
>>29979348
As predicted, I object to being a potty mouth on television. What would our mother think?
>>
>>29979627
I was hoping maybe it could be a fun thing we could bicker with mum over but alright drop the swear word from the speech.
>>
>>29979517
>>29979533
>>29979572
>>29979585
>>29979627
>>29979659
>>29979348
>>29979373
"Help me get these out of the way!" You yell, while following with your swimming across the bay. Illumina notices, and comes back to help.
>"We got this!" The pegasus helps you take them down, picking them and smashing them back into the ocean. While she finished them, you come out of the water and fly towards Storm.
"You guys!" You yell at the monsters. Some of them turn around and look at you. "Stop this and run with your lives, you idiots!" Despite your plea in their favor, they keep crawling all over the buildings, while Storm picks them off one by one. "Why won't you listen? You're going to die! You stupid... brainless... MORONS!"
>You can't take this anymore: grumbling, you take out the remaining monsters, tossing them ashore. When they try to retaliate, you slap them with your wings, and you notice a few feathers fall off every time you swing them, however are too infuriated to think about preening in the imminent future. And so, the rebellion ends.
>"Well, I think we won't need a bath for the next few days!" Storm pokes Illumina on her fluffy, soaked chest, then looks at the miserable sight on the beach. "This is going to take a while to clean..."
"They got it coming! Stupid monsters."
>"Don't cry dear, we all knew monsters are just that, pony killing beasts" Illumina grabs you in a hug. "Let's return and just say it wasn't the most critical of fights."
"You girls go. There's something I need to do" you put Lumi's hoof away. The two mares look at you, then nod and go on their way. You, on the other hoof, keep watch on the bay.

(1/2)
>>
>>29979888
>First, the alarm is declared off through speakers. Then, the robots start coming out, fixing what few holes there are in the luxurious hotels and buildings on the coastline. It's fascinating, watching them work together, fixing, recycling through their various compartments, and replacing damaged goods with sparkling new ones. And then come out the ponies, along with the police, public services related vehicles, and the news chopper. This time, it lands in a nearby roof and calls for you.
>"Miss! Can you tell us a few words after your most recent success?" The pony, a unicorn stallion, holds a microphone in front of you with his magic.
"Yes, in fact, I'd like to issue everypony in the city a warning" you sit straight and face the mic. "As a big mare, I'm extremely proud of our current deathless record, however in future I will not be going out of my way to save anypony, such as members of the Communion, who stay out of the shelter. I am not going to risk the lives of those in shelters to save those who willingly avoided them. Anybody that gets caught out through no fault of their own will be saved. Otherwise..." you think of ending it in a rather heavy note, but stop yourself at the end "please consider your actions if you take on such dangerous activities. Shame on you, Communion of the Colossus."
>After having said your piece, you return back down to find Storm and Illumina are still outside their rooms, talking to Felix.
>"Welcome back" Illumina greets you. "Everything alright out there?"
>"Oh, dear..." Felix curses under his teeth and faces you. "H-Hey love, uh, listen... that monster, the one you picked live and all? Well, it just kinda died on its own a moment ago. Sorry about that."

That's all for tonight, but more tomorrow at the same hour; we still have things to do to end this issue.
>>
>>29979901
Oh well. I guess the hive mind could not survive with only a single member. Or it just gave up on rescue. Did you fill them in on exactly what they told us storm. The exact words could be important.
>>
>>29979901
They were all linked. It's to be expected. Besides, they seem to have a one-track mind.
>>
>>29979901
Tha fuck? What is this? Why are anons over reacting?
>>
>>29980116
If you had an objection to the speech why did you not say anything when it was first suggested?
>>
>>29980147
Because I was busy. Holy shit. That's some bad OC stuff right there.
>>
>>29980116
Hardly an overreaction. saving them set back our fight and put every pony in this city at risk.
>>
>>29980168
Fair enough. I don't think it was a mistake to make that speech though because
>>29980180
>>
At least we learned a few things
>>
Sleep tight little ponies.
>>
The monsters are trying to get inland. Something about it getting cold and dark in the ocean. Is the a rogue iceberg out somewhere? Could an avenue be built to let the monsters inland past the cities? Could there be a monster of rival government entity screwing with their oceanic habitat?
>>
>>29981989
Those questions and more are why it is important when we report what happened we tell the exact words used. No paraphrasing. I suspect they are just to stubborn to go around the megastables.
>>
>>29981989
>Could there be a monster of rival government entity screwing with their oceanic habitat?
Or F Corp themselves. Maybe that unicorn big mare we ran into is there to force more monsters onshore so F Corp keeps getting all those juicy government contracts.
>>
>>29982071
>>
Small mares go home.
>>
Requesting art of the Communion of the Colossus running away with one of 21's feathers that she lost during the fight.
>>
File: meanwhile.png (253KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.png
253KB, 800x600px
>>29983877
Sure, here you go.
>>
>>29982071
I'd be pretty upset if it turns out F Corp. invented the sea monster problem so they could sell their big mares. I imagine the big mares would be upset, too.
>>
>>29984815
Was that the tentacle from 2-1's or Storm's face?
>>
>>29979901
>>29981989
Nah man. Monsters are just as storm said. They are stupid, egotistical jackasses with enoughbrain cells, to rub between my fingers. They deserve not our sympathy, but only our wrath.

>>29985163
That sounds like a bit of plot from ultimate.

>>29984815
I imagine the Commune ofCollosuz, or whatever are huge dorks for the big mares.
Big Mare waifus!
>>
>>29984815
Worshipping? Check. Not in a relationship with any of the big mares? As far as I know check. Pin big mare related stuff in their rooms? Check. Kind of stalkery? Check.

They are huge need that may or may not be weeaboo's for big mares.
>>
File: bmh52.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh52.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>29979990
>>29979997
>>29980946
>>29985614
"Hmm... I should have expected that" you think about it calmly. "They were a hive, you know? Makes sense that, if we eliminated all of them, the last remaining one might not be able to survive alone."
>"Yes, Storm and Lumi have been filling us up on the details" Felix sits down on the platform. "Quite an interesting buncha monsters, a shame we won't be able to stude them live."
"They were heartless monsters! We even gave them a chance to get their friend back, but no, all they care about is being the strongest and killing ponies because, apparently, that's nature, hur dur!" You perform a whole set of mimicries while explaining recent events.
>"Perhaps we're not better off than we started, but we defended the city once again, and that's what matters most for the time being" Illumina and Storm come up to snuggle you a little. "We've been having quite the amount of attacks lately. We need to step our game up!"
>The only thing that matters now, however, is to take a hot bath and properly take care of yourself. You spend a while in the underground cave with your friends, wondering about the mysteries of life and monsters. At some point, you notice someone else joining you in the marathonian sized pools.
>"Hello girls! Congratulations on your last victory, I heard!" Your mother shows up on the elevator, towel and soap on the ready.
>"Hi, Miss Feather Bed" Storm greets her. "You shower here? It's a bit out of the way."
>"I do, because I like swimming to stay in form!" The pegasus stretches before joining the rest on you on the lake. "How are you, dearest? I haven't been to your room since I heard you've been occupying yourself with work!" She swims up to you and kisses the top part of your muzzle, partially submerged in the water.
>>
>>29986679
I have been doing good. Those idiots at the communion are starting to get annoying though.
>>
>>29986679
Everything is as good as it could be. We're learning quite a bit.
>>
>>29986679
Just thinking about a lot of stuff. Hey mom, we should go out to spend time together as soon as I get a chance. That okay with you?
>>
>>29986716
>>29986725
>>29986739
"Everything's good mom, as good as it can be" you get your muzzle out of the water. "We're learning quite a bit about these monsters, and I'm getting better at handling them, I think."
>"Definitely" Illumina waves a hoof from her end of the lake, as she and Storm drift away, letting you and Feather Bed in privacy.
"It's just... argh!" You shake slightly, causing waves to wash over your mom. "Oh, sorry!"
>"Wee!" However, she rides the waves on her back. "No no, that was fine dear! What were you thinking of?"
"It's those religious ponies, do you know them? The Communion of the Colossus."
>"Oh, them" Feather Bed looks to the side and dismisses it with a hoof. "I've always thought they're just an incognito big mare fan club!"
"Hahah, yeah, I'm starting to think so as well" you chuckle. "But today, they went out of their way to preach to us while we were in hot talks with the monsters, ignoring all warnings! They left the shelters on purpose, they could have died if we didn't do anything about it!"
>"Oh dear. There are many different kinds of ponies, and some are crazier than others. I'm afraid that's just something you have to deal with."
"I know, and I made sure to tell the news that they should reconsider their actions. I hope they won't do it again, because I'm not risking any lives to save somepony who doesn't want to be saved" saying thus, you sink in the water again.
>"It's important that you have your own stance in matters where ponies' lives are involved, and I'm nobody to tell you what to do about it" Feather Bed swims from one side of your head to the other. "Always remember to do your best, and I suppose, enforce the law! That's what you girls are here for."

(1/2)
>>
>>29986935
"Thanks mom" you say, retreating to the stillness of the underground cave.
>After the bath, you eat dinner with your mother in your bedroom, watching the news. Your little speech shows up, and you get a surprised visit from Storm and Illumina.
>"I'm not sure if I'd have the nerve to say something like that on camera" the earth pony says. "Honestly, I just keep that kind of thing for when nopony's recording."
>"Nevertheless, we're with you. Those arrogant ponies made a tense situation even worse. And they tried to pluck one of my feathers! The nerve on those cultists" Illumina reacts poofing her chest to infinity.
>Just when eveyone gets ready to leave, the doors open one more time, and Dime Fang Barrel enters the room, flying across and apparently talking via phone.
>"Aha... yes, of course... mhm... listen, I will let you settle it with her personally, okay?" The bat pony brings a cable to connect his phone to your wall computer. "Do us a favor, and stay silent, please" he warns the others.
>"Hello? Am I speaking with Miss Twenty-One?" A sound, imposing female voice comes through, and instead of video, the computer shows only a representation of the audio track.
"Uh..." you approach the phone laying on your pillow. "Hello?"
>"Hi, yes, there you are. Apologies for the late call, darling, if we don't get this out of the way now I won't have another chance for a while. My name's Ivory Star, I'm the chief of operations for the Big Mare Hero Project. In a sense, you could say I'm like your mom, heh!"
>"H-Hey!" You hear your real mother complain from across the room, while Fang tries calmly to keep her down.
>"Anyways, I just wanted to clarify some things. You've been asking about applying for the transfer program, haven't you? Your local director thought it would be easier if you just told me your reasons directly."
>>
>>29984815
This guy takes his fetish way too seriously.
>>
>>29986941
I want to know about the other big mares and nopony around here has a list of them. But more importantly I want to get expirence fighting alongside as many styles as possible to become a better fighter myself.
>>
>>29987033
Oh also very politely ask her not to refer to herself as our mother. She upset our real mother.
>>
>>29987033
>>29987068
"Oh... oh!" You realize what Fang has been doing. "I see. Well, he's right, I'd like to plead my case to you personally, Miss Ivory Star. And would it be much to ask not to call yourself my mother, in case my real mother might be around? I don't think it'd be much too polite."
>"Oh, terribly sorry about that, I was only trying to come across as friendly! Please, call me Ivory, then" the mare replies, relaxing her tone of voice. "It's been a long day, and I'm sure you too have had it rough. We can have an easy chat here."
>You look at Fang, who shakes his head vehemently.
"Well, first of all, I've been interested in the profiles of the other big mares for a while now. While I'm still looking for an identity of my own, I want to learn as much as I can about their abilities and fighting styles. They must all have so much experience to share...! As such, I heard about the transfer program and thought it would be the perfect opportunity for me, as a newborn big mare, to learn as much as I can from the others."
>"I see... it is a good reason for the inception of the original idea. Sadly, many big mares don't feel the urge to learn as much from each other anymore. However, the Forward Corporation understands that it's our responsibility to make you all feel comfortable and appreciated. After all, you're the ones fighting monsters on the line for our sake. So, were we to give the transfer program a renewed push, there shouldn't be much of a negative from upstairs..."
"Really? Would you agree, then?" You get closer to the phone.

(1/2)
>>
>>29987196
>"Yes, yes, I see where you're coming. But you need to understand, part of why the program sort of fell out was the lack of proper big mare transportation. You'd have to make your way across the desert and forest, and while it is, well, desert and forest, it doesn't beat a comfortable city by a long mile."
"Is that all?"
>"I suppose there never was much of a push to begin with. We might be at fault with that. So, I can hook up with some other big mares, find out who'd be interested, move you here, bring them there, have a nice interstable relationships process."
>"Um, Miss Ivory Star...?" Illumina suddenly shows up, whispering at the phone. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, I just so happened to be around... I'm Illumina, number fifteen, I believe you might have received a mail from me a couple months back?"
>"Illumina...? Oh, the fabulous pegasus filly!" You hear the soft clickety clack of a keyboard. "Yes, I read it, and why, we couldn't be in more luck! If we go through with this, it would make the process all the smoother!"
>"That's what I was thinking of" Illumina turns to look at you. "I also inquired about the transfer program a while back, not as vehemently, but I believed it just never went through."
>"So, having in mind at least two of you would like to meet other big mares, is it possible to get your agreement on this? Have in mind what I said, you will most likely have to travel a lot, and I can't disclose who you will end up with yet."
>"I accept, in behalf of myself and number eighteen, Solar Storm. What about you, Twenty-One?" Illumina asks.
>>
>>29987209
I will do it.
Don't say it but hope we get sent somewhere with big stallion parts.
>>
>>29987209
Let do it.
>>
>>29987209
JUST
>>
>>29987209
Traveling can't be all bad by big mare standards. A tenth of a kilometer is like a step or two for a big mare right? And we could always fly.
>>
>>29987235
>>29987326
>>29987340
>>29987433
"Let's do it, I accept as well. Traveling can't be that bad, we're big! And we could also fly, which is an advantage." you clearly speak on the phone. This could open all sorts of new avenues for you and your team, who knows, maybe get you closer to researching big stallions...! O-Or save the world. "I hope we will receive an answer soon enough, I'm quite excited."
>"Yes, me too, but for now, I think it's best if we all stop concerning ourselves so much this late into the night" Ivory Star replies. "I'll just send a memo to a few of my secretaries to remind me tomorrow... I think I have a five minute break sometime in the next three days, so I will definitely get in contact with the other big mares. Maybe even I'll come around to MegaStable 5 and have a nice little inspection, hoho!"
>You hear Fang audibly choke, but roll your eyes nonetheless.
"Please do as you must, chief. We'll be glad to speak with you again."
>"Likewise, have a good night!" As soon as the last word is uttered, the call is terminated.
>"Whew!" Storm approaches you. "I don't mind about transfering for a while and all that, but why would you be interested in it?" She asks Illumina.

(1/2)
>>
>>29987483
>"Oh, you know me, just trying to learn as much as I can..." the pegasus replies with a smile that, if you didn't know better, seems to hide something. "Moreover, shouldn't you be in bed by now? You silly pony" she boops Storm, who confusedly begins to retreat.
>"Well, it could have gone better, it could have gone worse" Dime Fang retrieves the phone and cable. "Actually, this might boost our budgets. Yes, this could have gone much worse, kekeke... nice job, ladies, I was reluctant but you pulled a surprisingly staggering amount of diplomacy."
"Oh please, like we're little fillies or something" you wave him out.
>"Well dear, it sounds like you're going to visit other cities soon! If you ever want me to help you, you know where to call" your mother gives you a kiss on the forehead, then turns in to her own room.
>"Twenty-One, could I share a little secret with you?" Illumina, the last in the room, whispers while the lights go out, her coat turning slightly luminiscent to show her silhouette.
"Sure. What was that all about? I didn't know you were interested."
>"It's not for me, it's... well, it's Storm" she explains. "I want her to take a trip, learn how to be a better fighter from the more experienced mares. She's always beating herself up for her failures, and I want to give her a chance to meet Titania as a birthday present. That's what the mail I sent Ivory Star was about. I hope it succeeds, and you too get to meet other big mares."
>With a short hug, the pegasus leaves you alone, her own fur turning back to normal, and you're left in bed, calm and alone. A chance to meet Titania, eh? Heh... the sets of socks you ordered will arrive in just a few days, and then she'll see... they'll all see!

-ISSUE 3: THE END-
>>
Our third issue ends, and with it new options open for the future. Thank you all for participating, I hope you're having fun.
Next thread will begin on Thursday, at the same hour. I realize it's a bit longer than previous threads, but I'm working on a big push for uni work, and I also want time to prepare the next cover, and more trading cards of course! See you guys next time!
>>
>>29987489
We should make sure to talk with that pharmaceutical company before we leave.
>>
>>29987513
Nah, lets get there as quickly as possible and interact with the other horsies instead
>>
>>29987503
Cioa. See you later man.

Soon. The big stallions shall walk the earth as we do.
>>
>>29987513
>>29987665
We can always send them a message while we're away.

>>29987489
A funny though. All this trying to get funding for the Big Stallion project. I kind of see it like 21 but as a little filly doing chores and odd jobs to get pocket change bits.

Next time we go for a swim, let's see if we can do some deep sea diving and and find lost treasures. Like forgotten ships, treasure chests, taking photographs of reefs and marine life for people. That is unless that water big mare hasn't done so already...maybe we could try digging? Hmmmm.

I'm kind of jealous of the big mare that can turn things into gold. Gold could be used for electronics and more civil purposes like jewellery.
>>
>>29987513
Agreed.
>>29987747
>We can always send them a message while we're away
I want to ask the ceo in public where everybody walking alongside him in the street can hear. That way they might cave to public pressure.
>>
>>29987503
I can't wait.
>>
>>29988715
That's a pretty dirty move to make, and I'm sure the Corp would we away of that.
>>
>>29988715
Can't we try a less hostile approach first?
>>
>>29987489
Are changelings Canon?
>>
>>29990097
We could but I was thinking we should jump straight to the public incase he started taking a hard to track route to work or something to avoid us doing exactly what I suggested.
>>29989406
I am not sure what you mean by away or which corp you are refering to but I will admit it is pretty underhanded
>>
>>29987489
>>29990839
That's not exactly how it works. You can't exactly avoid the interest of the Big Mare Hero Corperation when you've attracted the attention of one of the mighty Sentinels of your country. That's why I suggested we send them a message. Let the SMARTER and MORE EXPERIENCED poles handle negotiations. They're more likely to avoid stepping on any hooves compared to us seeking them out.

Also we need to check out the list we wrote down for Dime Fang. We should really thank him again.
>>
>>29991642
>>
>>29992983
This thread is dead you idiot.
>>
>>29993014
I know
>>
>>29995399
Well you're stupid.
>>
File: Stupid_Horse_Water.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid_Horse_Water.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29995399
Can we stop bumping this thread already?
Also bad big pone getting the water jet when?
Thread posts: 476
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.