[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give and Take (A Changeling CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 54

File: PQ9 title card.png (18KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
PQ9 title card.png
18KB, 400x640px
Are you there, little guy? It's time to wake up.

Equestria, the magical land of ponies, has been plunged into war. On one side are the ponies, who valiantly fight to defend their home. On the other side are the changelings, who ruthlessly aspire to seize control of Equestria and drain its populace of their love and happiness. And in the middle... is you.

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/gat/

>Last time, you and Soft Serve reached the ruins of Canterlot castle.
>While trying to figure out a way over the moat, a changeling scout found you.
>You tried to talk to him, but when he saw Soft Serve with you, he attacked.
>After a tough battle, you were able to reason with him and come to a truce.
>But more changelings were right behind him, so you and Soft Serve braved the moat and hid in the castle.
>There, you met a lumpy thing under a sheet with stains on it.
>Soft Serve was very serious about not touching or taking anything from the lumpy thing.
>So you decided to look in another room instead.
>Maybe the Treasury would have some neat treasure!

1/2
>>
File: gat182.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat182.png
14KB, 640x480px
2/2

>>29813894
>>29813954

You sit down and wait for Soft Serve to come back over to you, so you're not near the helmet or the lumpy thing. Soon, he comes back over to look at the shiny thing again. You look up at him with a pout.
>"Sah-ee..."
He leans down and hugs you. You sigh happily, feeling your booboos from the other changeling stop hurting. "It's alright." he says, smiling. "Come on, let's go look around. What do you say?"
You nod and point to the squiggles on the shiny thing that say 'Treasury.' Soft Serve rubs his chin. "That's where they keep bits and gems. Sounds like a good place to look to me!"
You chirp and nod, following him down the halls and staircases. As you trot, you remember something one of the changelings said.
>"Soff?"
"Yeah, Bud?"
>"Hoo is Coo-eem Coo-iss-iss?"
He raises an eyebrow. "Queen Colossus?"
>"Coooo-isss-uhhhh-issssss."
"Oh, Chrysalis!"
>"Uh-huh!"
"She's the Queen of the changelings." Soft Serve answers. "The biggest, baddest bug of them all. She's the one that had the changelings attack Canterlot - twice, in fact! The first time, it actually wasn't that bad. There weren't that many of them, and the Royal Guard mobilized really fast to try and fight them off. I heard that they even called in those kids that used the Elements of Harmony on Princess Luna, but I guess they weren't enough... Lucky thing that the Royal Guard and the Princesses were able to handle it, I guess." He chuckles. "They drove out the changelings and even captured Chrysalis afterwards! Everypony breathed a big sigh of relief after that; we figured it'd mean the end of the war."
He sighs. "I guess we let our guard down, because it wasn't long after that that the Siege happened. We still don't know how they did it while Chrysalis was in jail..."
Soon, you arrive at a big room filled with fancy little square trees. But they've all had their insides scooped out.
"Aw, shhhh-oot..." Soft mumbles. "Looks like we're too late."
>>
Ask soft to look around the room for any left behind treasures.
Maybe around that pile of rocks.
>>
>>29845779
Maybe the pile of rocks has treasure under them.
>>
>>29845779
There's a thingy under the rocks!
>>
>>29845779
>"Aw, shhhh-oot..." Soft mumbles. "Looks like we're too late."
What is he talking about those chests look kind if valuable. Just look at the fold trimmings. Any you never know when you'll need one. They make for excellent storage. Also this:
https://img.anonpone.com/archive/fuck/1437268715593.png
https://img.anonpone.com/archive/fuck/1437268776888.png

It's doubles as armor, and something we can dump all our loot it as we scavenge.
>>
>>29845779
Remember the word death from the changelings and ask if the guard pony from before is death. Then if soft feels hesitant to answer let him know that we're determined to keep him alive. Also I think we should look for a set of armor for Soft Serve.
>>
>>29845903
>>29845779
That'll be hard since Buddy doesn't know the translation for dead, death, corpse, deceased and not alive. And isn't that pony just napping under the bed leaf?
>>
>>29845945
Still I'm worried that Soft is going to end up getting himself killed if he keeps trying to keep us sheltered from everything. We need to get soft serve to trust us with more responsibility so we don't get him blowing our cover like he did with the hat-bug.
>>
>>29845779

Be that a buried chest of precious booty?!

Check the rubble on the far right.
>>
File: gat183.png (14KB, 640x480px)
gat183.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>29845811
>>29845815
>>29845818
>>29845903
>>29845945
>>29846058

You and Soft split up to look through the empty trees. Some of them have tiny bits of rock or broken branches in them, but mostly they're just empty.
You're having trouble focusing on the trees, though. All of the stuff you heard from those changelings is still fresh in your mind. It's eating at you. You have so many questions now...
>"Soff?"
"Yeah?"
>"...Oo-aht is deaf?"
Soft Serve takes a second, then he chuckles. "Deaf means you can't hear, Buddy!" he answers with a smile.
You don't get why the changelings want to make ponies not be able to hear. You also don't get why Soft Serve was smiling when he tasted scared again.
But then you're distracted by a big pile of rocks. If you look close, you can see something shiny poking out of them.
>"Tesss-ah...! Soff, SOFF!!"
You point at the rocks, chirping and flapping your wings. Soft comes over and looks. "...Hey, a chest!" He tastes happy now. "All right, Buddy! Way to go!"
Soft Serve rears up and pushes at the big rock sitting on the chest. He grits his teeth and breathes hard, pushing until his legs shake. But the rock doesn't move... He drops back down to the ground.
"Ha... ha... I guess nopony else has opened it because THEY couldn't get the rocks of it, either..." he says, panting.
>>
>>29846096
We changelings. We be s tronk. Lift the rocks away
>>
>>29846096
What's with that stick thingy in the broken glass frame? That would make a great improvised weapon.
>>
>>29846096
Can't hear? So does that mean the lumpy thing is actually deaf and didn't say anything when we took his helmet because he didn't hear us?
Ask Soft how we can talk to the deaf after using our changeling strength to lift the rocks.
>>
>>29846204
Aaawww. Why do you really want the break the shroud of ignorance and innocence?
>>
>>29846096

What's gonna work, teamwork!

Help Soft push the rock together at the same time.
>>
File: gat184.png (14KB, 640x480px)
gat184.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>29846125
>>29846204
>>29846240
You try moving the rocks next. Your horn glows, then the rocks glow too.
">Hhhhhh...!"
You can just barely make the rocks shiver, but you're not strong enough to knock them over.
>"HHHHHH...!"
Soft Serve steps up beside you and reaches his hooves out again. He puts all his muscle into helping you, and the big rock slowly slides over, then hits the ground with a loud crash. Soft Serve hopes down with a smile and reaches for the tree. He smiles widely. "The lock is smashed!" he says happily. He pushes the top of the tree open, and...
"Whoa...!"
>"Uhhhh...!"
There's a LOT of bits in there!

>You found 318 BITS!
>>
>>29846442
Neat.
Lets go to whatever room was on the other end of the hall.
>>
File: 1418273306882.gif (43KB, 382x279px) Image search: [Google]
1418273306882.gif
43KB, 382x279px
>>29846442
>318 BITS!
We rich now! Load it into our loot bag.
Ask Soft where we can spend this!
Are there other merchants besides Trove Trotter?
>>
Take your hual back before things get worse. We can always go back out.for more stuff after we tuck it safely into Silver's shed.
>>
>>29846442
Take the whole damn chest! And that stick thingy in the door frame! Let's also check one last place before we go home.
>>
>>29846442
Score!
>>
File: gat185.png (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat185.png
61KB, 640x480px
>>29846477
>>29846489
>>29846507
>>29846516
>>29846893

Soft Serve puts a hoof to his forehead and laughs. "It's a shame Pony-Mart isn't still open, but never look a gift horse in the mouth, right? Great work, Buddy!"
He holds a hoof out to you. You tilt your head. He scrunches. "Bop my hoof!" he says.
You don't want to hurt him. You chirp nervously. So, Soft Serve takes your hoof and gently pokes it against his. "There, like that. Yeah, see? Thatta boy!"
You chirp uncertainly. Does it count as hitting or booping to hit a hoof like that? You guess if Soft Serve said it's okay, then it's okay.
>"Bits fuh Tof Todduh?"
"I don't think Trove has anything to sell that's THIS expensive." Soft says. "This is the kind of money you need to go shopping at a big store, or like to eat at a fancy restaurant. You could get truffled spaghetti at Bechamel's with this much!"
>"Uhhhhh..."
...Wait, you don't know what that is. And it's something ponies eat anyway. Yuck.
Once you have all your bits packed up, you and Soft head towards the door. Before you go, though, you stop by one of the broken windows.
>"Sticc?"
"That looks like a display stand." Soft Serve explains. "Like the kind you put armor on, or something. It must have gotten taken by whoever came here and snagged all the other stuff."
So the good part is gone... That stinks.
Oh well. You take the stand anyway. And the tree the bits came from.

>ARMOR STAND added to inventory
>BIT BOX added to inventory

"I think we have time for one more stop before it gets dark." Soft Serve says when you catch up to him. "How about the archive? There might be some manuals in there we could use."
>"Uh."
You follow Soft down the long, broken hallways. Soon after you get back to the main room, you start to smell something. But this time it isn't mad or sad. It's that sweet smell again.
This part of the castle stinks like fire.
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!

And if you're wondering why the archive is oriented in the same direction s the treasury even though one was to the left and the other to the right, there's a simple explanation for that: I'm dub. So just pretend that the treasury was mirrored for some reason, cool? Cool.
>>
>>29847445
Oh look shiny candy!
>>
>>29847445
Good choice Soft. Out of all the rooms left, you pick the most boring room, and a room that caught fire no less.
Go through the door and see if anything survived the fire. Hopefully something that can teach us to speak with deaf ponies.
>>
>>29847445
Ask soft what the white speckled purple stuff is.
Also check out that brown thing on the table near the door
>>
>>29847445
Jeezus, they really ravaged the place.

Wheres that door lead? and what that thing dangling in the back there?
>>
>>29847445
Search the shelves for anything that might be salvageable. And what's that thing to your left that's hanging on a string (between those two columns)?
>>
>>29847445
Can we take the sparkle stuff? Maybe fill one of the chests with the stuff?
>>
>>29847445
Take the doorknob. It's not burnt so it's worth something.
>>
File: 1489031682374.png (88KB, 237x288px) Image search: [Google]
1489031682374.png
88KB, 237x288px
>take this
>take that
>ooh, let's take THE FUCKING DOORKNOB
jesus christ anons, you add a whole new level to the saying "if it ain't nailed down"
>>
>>29848333
>doesn't want to take everything that's not nailed down.
What are you, some pleeb?
>>
>>29847445
>>29848333
Take the hanging tassle in the display window thing. We can use it as a flail or a dangling toy to paw at.
>>
>>29848297
Our inventory is limited. What could we possibly do with a doorknob?
>>
>>29848964
We won't know the inventory limit til we hit it. We could see if we can sell it to Trove.
>>
>>29848333
>Buddy is a klepto

I like that.
>>
>>29850067
Maybe if buddy collects enough loot, he can turn into a dragon.
>>
Bep
>>
File: 26.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>29850259
A baby changeling pretending to be a baby dragon, meh, might work.
>>
>>29851045
>>
>>29852888
>>
>>29853711
>>
bed bug bump
>>
>>29854767
>>
>>29855180
>>
>>29855692
>>
>>29856211
>>
>>29857651
>>
Okay guys I swear I'm not dead, but I'm having some bad QM's block right now. I know I'm being a huge turd by not running two weekdays in a row, but I promise I'll update tomorrow.
>>
>>29858298
>>
>>29860431
>>
>>29859101
Nobody is forcing you to run, fampire
If you want to take a break, we'll still be here whenever
>>
>>29860941
>>
>>29862256
>>
>>29847445
Don't get any of that purple glitter on you, or else it will never come off.
>>
File: gat186.png (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat186.png
61KB, 640x480px
>>29847494
>>29847660
>>29848286
>>29848294
>>29848297
>>29848849
>>29850067

Soft Serve looks around the burned room nervously. "I feel like coming here wasn't the best idea..." he mumbles.
You, however, are a bit sad. Everything in here is burnt and crusty! Whatever used to be here is just crispy crud and ashes now.
No. There has to be SOMETHING fun! You just need to look harder.
What about...
Ooh! A metal twisty grabber!
It's... shiny!
Well, no.
It's actually kind of grimy. But it could be shiny if you clean it!

>TWISTY GRABBER added to inventory

Oh! There's also something hanging in that window back there! It's some sort of glass bubble hanging from a thin vine. How pretty!
...Wait, isn't glass dangerous? Maybe you shouldn't take the bubble.
Hmm...
What about that powdery stuff that isn't burned? It looks kind of like sand... maybe you could put some of that in your new bit box!
You'll just trot over and-OW!

>HP:14/15
>>
>>29864372
Oh no the powdery stuff is surrounded by broken glass.
>>
>>29864372
Cry, for coming to this room was a mistake and now we've hurt ourselves.
>>
>>29864372
Freak out at seeing our own blood.
>>
>>29864372
Don't panic!
Move the glass away using magic.
>>
>>29864372
>Soft! Booboo!
Sweep the glass away so we can get to the sand.
>>
>>29864372
Hold hoof in the air. What do we do what do we do!
>>
File: gat187.png (13KB, 640x480px)
gat187.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>29864395
>>29864427
>>29864830
>>29864949

You hop back, your hurt hoof lifted up in the air. There's a pointy little bit of glass stuck in it, between the hard part of your hoof and the softer stuff in the middle. Some kind of warm goo is dripping out. Was that in the glass? You look at it more closely. No... the goo is dripping out of your hoof.
All of a sudden, you feel cold inside. Somehow, you know that that goo isn't supposed to do that. It should be inside you, nice and warm and safe. But now it hurts, and it's leaking all over the ground...
What if it won't stop?!
>"EEHH! EEEEEHEH!!!! SOOO-OO-OOOOOFFF!!!"
Your buddy runs over to you. "What, what's wrong?" he asks, scared. He looks at your hoof. "...Oh, no. Okay, okay, calm down. It's alright. There, there..." He scoops you up and carries you away from the broken glass while you whine and sniffle. Gently, he sets you down and rummages through your bag, taking out the booboo box. "You'll be okay, Buddy." he says with a smile. "Just relax for a second while I fix you up. Think about nice things, like... ice cream! Think about the big bowl of ice cream you're going to get when we go home, for being such a brave little adventurer!"
You sniffle. Ice cream DOES sound nice... so nice, you barely feel the sharp pinch in your hoof when Soft Serve plucks the glass out. He puts some nice-smelling water on your booboo, then wraps it in a flat piece of what looks like a spiderweb. There's a small dark spot on it where your booboo is, but it doesn't hurt much anymore. And the leaking has stopped.
"All better." Soft Serve says with a sad smile. He picks you up in his teeth and sets you on his back. "Come on. I think we've had enough excitement for one day. Let's go."

-------------------------------

A short while later, you and Soft are back at the pony cave. You can smell more bean soup cooking as soon as Soft trots in.
"So where should I bring your ice cream, brave explorer?" he asks.
>>
>>29865177
The mystery room to the middle left.
>point!
>>
>>29865177
Take us to the soup room.
>>
>>29865177
Let's show everyone the loot! Maybe Ant Silver and Dippim will love us!
>>
>>29865177
The soup room. That is the room for eating.
>>
>>29865177
WE NEED MORE LUBS AND HUGS FOR POWER UP!
>>
File: gat188.png (11KB, 640x480px)
gat188.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>29865228
>>29865249
>>29865287
You point to the food cave.
>"Eat! Buddee eat too!"
Soft Serve smiles and takes you where you wanted to go. Ant Silver is standing over the bean soup, stirring it with a stick.
"We're back." Soft Serve says, not as happy as when he talks to you.
"...I heard." Ant Silver mumbles. "Dinner's almost ready if you want to get Dot."
Soft grunts and carries you to your seat. He sets you down and pats your head, then he goes to the door. "DOOOOT!" he calls. "WE'RE BAAAAACK! AND IT'S DINNERTIME, COME ON!"
"Okay!" Dot calls back.
Soft Serve goes to open the big metal box in the corner. You can feel a cool breeze coming from the box... weird. But you forget all about that when Soft Serve brings you an eggshell full of ice cream!
Ant Silver puts down eggshells of bean soup for everypony else as Dot comes in. "Hey Buddy." she says.
>"Hi, Daht."
"Hey, why do you get ice cream for dinner...?" Dot asks, frowning.
"I don't think Buddy can eat solid food." Soft Serve replies. "Don't worry, you can have some too."
Dot smiles.
"After dinner."
Dot stops smiling.
The ponies eat dinner quietly. The air tastes like a mix of anger and fear.
"Did you find anything good today?" Ant Silver asks.
"Buddy sure did." Soft answers. "Didn't you, little guy?"
>"Uh!"
You put all the nice things you... found... on the flat tree for Silver and Dot to see, a proud smile on your face.
Dot blinks. "Oh, uh, wow Buddy." she says. "That sure is..."
"Junk." Silver says. "A lot of random garbage."
"Canned hay and a few hundred bits are garbage, huh?" Soft Serve asks. Ant Silver doesn't say anything else.
Soon, dinner is over. Ant Silver cleans up the eggshells and Soft Serve gets some more ice cream for Dippin Dot. "Thanks, Dad." she says with a smile, pressing her lips against Soft's cheek. Then she digs into the cold treat, looking over at you between scoops. "So, what do you want to do after I'm done?" she asks.
>>
>>29865786
Couch castle?
>>
>>29865786
AAawwww. We didn't get the magic sand. or did we?
>>
>>29865786
Learning how to speak equine.
>>
>>29865786
Build a fort with the stuff we got.
>>
>>29865854
This
And then deadly dungeon adventure!
>>
>>29865786
We can play the floor is lava.
>>
>>29865786
Let's practice disguise magic.
>>
>>29865786
What should we do with the bits? Oh! We can stack the bits to make walls and use the couch cushions to use are the roofs.
>>
>>29865786
Dump out the bits so you can use the chest and pretend you're a mimic.
>>
File: gat189.png (8KB, 640x480px)
gat189.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29865847
>>29865854
>>29865882
>>29865897
>>29865904

>"Bid foot?"
"What's a foot?" Dot asks.
>"Fuhhh...awwwwwwt."
Dot tilts her head. "Fawt... Fort? Your couch fort?"
>"Uh! Uh!"
You point at all the stuff you collected.
>"Biggah foot! Bettah foot!"
Dippin Dot shrugs. "Alright, count me in." she says.
Chirping happily, you gather up your stuff and drag Dot with you to the computer room. "Hey...!" she whines. "Take it easy! What's the rush?"
You hop from hoof to hoof.
>"Foo-aww oo-aah-fa. Haht! Haht! Foot pah-tect!"
Dot rolls her eyes and giggles. "Oh, the old 'floor is lava' game, huh?" she asks, imitating your hopping. "It's been awhile, but okay, hee hee! Let's hurry up then!"
You get to work stacking up the bits you found while Dot jumps up onto the couch and yanks the soft rocks out. "We're stranded in volcanic waters, Buddy!" she calls down to you, tossing the rocks around you. "We have to strip down the weak walls of the ship and forge them into something stronger, just like Aunt Silver taught us!"
You salute Dot with a chirp. You agree with whatever she said! Quick as you can, you plan out how your new fort should look. The bits would make nice strong walls, and the bit box and the twisty grabber could make a good door... And what are those little loops on the top of these big leaves? Could they... no way! They fit snugly on the ends of the long stick! This is going to work great!
In just a little while, you and Dot stand before a bigger, brand new, and totally AWESOME new fort!

1/2
>>

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>29866765
Night Inept.
>>
>>29866753
Hug Dipping to replenish lost 1 hp.
>>
>>29866753
Foal vision: BEHOLD THE GRAND HOLD OF BROMTHARM! IT'S WAS. IMPENETRABLE! IT'S STRUCTURE. AS SOUND AND CONSTANT AS TIME!
>>
Surely, this fort will not fall to the EVIL FORCES OF BIGMARESIA, WHO HAVE CONQUERED OUR LAND IN THE PAST, but, we have recovered! THIS FORTRESS SHALL STAND, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO STRONER FORTR-
Pillow, get back up there. You're supposed to help the structural integrity.

Relevant:
https://guywithamp.bandcamp.com/track/no-stronger-fortresses
>>
>>29866753
Ha! And Ant Silver called this all junk.
>>
>>29867934
>>
>>29866753
Twas a fortress of untold richness and coziness. Go inside!
>>
>>29869897
>>
>>29871088
>>
>>29873051
>>
10!
>>
>>29875328
>>
>>29875945
>>
>>29876636
>>
>>29877296
>>
>be Buddy
>build the most coolest of Fortesses of all time
>now we'll be safe from the lava
>what do we so now? Its not like we have any emem. Eminem. Enememy......bad people.
>maybe we can play pretend!
>and maybe huggies! Buggies always make you feel better.
>for some reason you really like it when they're from Dot. She's nice.
>maybe you and Dipping Dot can hide in the fort from Ant Silver. She scares you. Why is she so angry?
>Oh! Back to the fort! Our fort of awesome!
>maybe we can collect more stuff for the fort next time.
>maybe we can get the weird sand and put it in the fake square tree outside.
>>
>>29877895
>>
>>29878729
>>
>>29879487
>>
>>29880169
>>
>>29881186
>>
>>29882087
>>
>>29866765
So far GaT has been fine I guess. Will this quest be 100% cuteness all the time? Because it might get boring after a long while.
>>
>>29884544
Throw in some violence and fight scenes every once and while and it should work just fine.
>>
>>29885373
Give some lore. Bitches love lore.
>>
>>29883961
>>
>>29886437
>>
>>29887002
>>
>>29884544
Right now, I'm envisioning three or maybe four main areas of the game. You're nearing the end of the first area.

>>29885652
There's lots of lore! It's just hard to expand upon it in a bunker.

So, this is a bit awkward, but there's no update tonight because I need something from Beard and he's not around.
>>
>>29888354
How dare you not post something. Kidding. You could time skip to next morning where we'll go out scavenging again. Maybe something happens that prevents us from returning to the bunker for a while. *shrugs*
>>
>>29887881
>>
>>29888354
Hi yes, I can upload that thingy thing if you need.
>>
>>29889962
It's time.
>>
>>29890011
It's up.
>>
>>29889330
>>
>>29891775
>>
>>29892557
>>
File: gat190.png (8KB, 640x480px)
gat190.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29866753
>>29866945
>>29868070
>>29869921

2/2

>"BEE-OOD! DAH GAMM FOOT UB... BAHM-TAHM! ISS... IMPEMMABOO! ISS... STUTSAH SAHM AM COM...simmit... ESS TAHM!"
Part of the roof falls off. You chitter worriedly and rush to fix it.
Dot giggles behind you. "You're getting better at talking." she says with a happy flare. "But there's more letters you need to know. I'll go get the whiteboard."
>"But dah foo-aw...!"
Dot tosses some extra bits towards the door, then fancily hops from one to the next until she reaches the tunnel. "I got it covered." she answers with a wink. Then she trots out of sight.
You fix up the roof and sit back to be proud of your work. Your old fortress may have been invaded and knocked down by the evil Big Grumpy Pony, but there's no way that'll happen this time! You have metal walls, a wooden door, and even a flag! ...Made of a rock.
A PRETTY rock!
But as nice as any fort looks, the most fun part is being inside of it. So you crawl in the door and wait for Dot in there.
https://guywithamp.bandcamp.com/track/no-stronger-fortresses
The fort is warm and cozy inside, and also a bit dark. You might need to leave the door open. Or go find one of those glowing mushrooms...
Your thoughts are interrupted by Dot's clopping hooves. She wriggles into the fort, carrying her flat rock board and also a metal stick that makes light.
That's useful.
"We left off at the letter 'G,'" Dot says as she sets up, "but it sounds like you figured that out. So, we'll start tonight's lesson with the letter 'H.'"
You quickly learn that letter, since all you have to do to make it is breathe hard. And you already know 'I,' so you move on to 'J...'
Some of these new letters are tricky, but you feel like your tongue and neck are getting more used to talking like a pony. And a lot of these letters are like ones you already know, which makes it even easier to get them right!
You're on the last line of letters now...
"Dot, Buddy, it'd bedtime!"
>>
>>29894444
Digits again
Good night!
>>
>>29894444
Pee in the toilet before going to be.
>>
>>29894444
My fucking heart. How can some anons not like this?

Is not that late us it? We're not sleepy! See?
>>
>>29894444
LET'S SLEEP IN THE FORT! Us our bed leaf cape as a blankey.
>>
>>29894444
Bed time?! Already? Aww man...
>>
>>29894526
What's a man?
>>
File: MLPList08.jpg (134KB, 510x317px) Image search: [Google]
MLPList08.jpg
134KB, 510x317px
>>29894530
I don't know man. I don't know how to talk fully yet man.
>>
>>29894444
You will have to get through our impena....impener.....impenit.....NOT BREAKING FORT!
>>
File: gat191.png (10KB, 640x480px)
gat191.png
10KB, 640x480px
I'm starting to think I have ADD or something.

>>29894507
>>29894516
>>29894524
>>29894526
>>29894706

You poke your head out, scrunching unhappily.
>"No sleep! Buddee naht slee-pee!"
Soft Serve gives you a look like he knew you'd say that. "Now, Buddy, you've had a long day..." Soft Serve says. "I know you have to be tired after all that."
You duck back inside and sit firm. Dot is trying not to giggle at your serious face.
>"No sleep! Naht till Soft get throo Buddee's im... impet... imperna... soopah-best no-brayk fort!"
Soft Serve is quiet for a second. "Is your fort really that strong?" he asks.
>"Uh huh!"
"Can I see it?"
>"...O-keh!"
You pull the door open. Soft Serve reaches in and grabs you. "Yoink!"
>"Noooooo, Buddee's fort got brayked! Daht, help!"
Dippin Dot trots out behind you with a sheepish look. "Sorry, Buddy, but when your ice cream supplier says it's bedtime, it's better to listen to him."
You stop squirming and think about that. Having to go to bed stinks, but no more ice cream sounds, like, ten times worse! Maybe even eleven!
Speaking of ice cream, you can feel that tight pinchy feeling in your belly again.
Uh-oh.
>"Buddee need go pee-pee!"
Soft Serve looks down at your round belly. He nods. "Okay, come on."
You follow Soft to the booboo room. Along the way, you can hear muffled metal banging noises from Ant Silver's room. You tilt your head, then shrug and trot in after Soft Serve.
"Do you know what to do this time, Buddy?" he asks.
You nod proudly. All you have to do is...
Uh...
>>
>>29894968
stand on the toilet seat so that our body is over the water. Look at Soft for approval before peeing
>>
>>29894968
Sit on the sink.
>>
>>29894968
Yes. No. Maybe. Possible.

what makes you think that?
>>
>>29894968
Go to bed after peeing,but only pretend to sleep. When you're sure nobody is alert try to knock on the shop door while Silver continues to work and offer some help. Perhaps we should also ask Silver to make armor for Soft Serve so he isn't so squishy.
>>
>>29895036
>ib4 Buddy falls asleep from a sugar crash and all that fighting.
He's a growing voy who needs his sleep.
>>
>>29894968
Daht told us about white egg thingy in the corner.
That's where we need to go!
Let's go in it!
>>
>>29894968
Peepee mini game when?
>>
I miss inept puzzles. Too bad I know shit about electronics and the MC not having any background knowledge.
>>
>ib4 slice of life happens, but everyone accidentky kills Buddy in some form or another.
>>
>>29894968
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s
Who's ready to poddy!
>>
File: gat192.png (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat192.png
17KB, 640x480px
>>29895023
It's been an hour and a half senpai cracker. All of the art assets are saved and right in front of me.

>>29895015
>>29895017
>>29895023
>>29895082
>>29895214
>>29895226

What did Dot tell you again?
You aren't supposed to drink out of the big eggshell, so that must be where you go, right?
No, wait. You might be remembering wrong.
You head towards the tree with a big hole in it to your left.
"No... not that one, Buddy." Soft says softly. "Try again."
Okay, so you WERE remembering right. You trot to the correct eggshell and climb up onto it. You look back at Soft. He nods. "There you go!" he says proudly.
Okay, good. Now you just need to... stand in it? You plop a hoof down into the water.
"Not in it!" Soft Serve tells you. "Above it!"
You feel a bit nervous sitting above a big hole, so you try standing over it instead. You chirp at Soft Serve. He smiles. "Good!" He turns around , so he's not looking at you. You're not sure why...
It looks like it's all up to you now.

Minigame? Eh, give the people what they want, I guess. Buddy knows what to do now, but how's his aim? Roll and find out! He can't hold it for long, so you only have three posts to get a good result. Good luck!
>>
>>29895384
Rolling for dubs 00
>>
>>29895384
rollin
>>
>>29895384
Rolling
>>
File: 1444799651016.png (229KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444799651016.png
229KB, 700x700px
>>29895384
>>29895393
>>29895415
>>29895439
Did we do it?!
>>
>>29895384
>3, 5, 9
WOW. He peed in a "/\" formation near the front part of the bowl.
>>
>>29895384
Inept. Psssst. Guess what?
I'm going to make a lewd green text involving Buddy. And you can't stop me.
>>
File: gat193.png (7KB, 640x480px)
gat193.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>29895393
>>29895415
>>29895439
>>29895563
>>29895580

>3+5+9

The tight feeling gets stronger. You nervously let yourself relax... You hear... the sound of water hitting water.
You're doing it!
It takes a little while, but that tight, pinchy feeling goes right away. You feel much better now.
After you're done, Soft Serve turns back around and clops his hooves on the ground, happiness jumping off him like fire. "That's a good boy, Buddy!" he cheers. "Way to go! ...Pun sort of intended."
You smile and flutter down to the ground. Soft Serve guides you towards the tree with the hole in it. "Now you just wash your hooves and you're done!" he says, turning a little metal thing. Water spills out, which you stick your hooves under. Soft rubs some kind of greasy rock on your hooves which makes bubbles. That's kind of fun!
On your way out of the booboo room after you're done, you pass Dot. She must have to pee-pee, too. "Good night, Buddy." she says. "Good work in class!"
>"Tank hoo! Good nahht, Daht."
You return to your fort. "Going to sleep in there, Bud?" Soft Serve asks, poking his head in behind you.
>"Uh-huh."
"Okay. I'll be on the couch later, after I do some grown-up stuff." Soft Serve hugs you and pats your head, then he takes your bed leaf and wraps it around you so you stay warm. "Good night, Buddy."
>"Good naht, Soffft."
You hear Soft Serve's hoofsteps get quieter as he leaves. You're alone now.
Should you be naughty and stay up late?
>>
File: 17547332543.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
17547332543.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>29895591
>>
>>29895600
Naughty bugs don't get ice cream.
>>
>>29895600
Our fort is pretty cozy...
Lets just go to bed
>>
>>29895600
Just beb
>>
>>29895600
We are of bugroll. We are delicious sweepy bug.
>>
>>29895600
It's 9:13 Buddy. You should go to bed.
>>
File: gat194.png (7KB, 640x480px)
gat194.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>29895617
>>29895674
>>29895693
>>29895700
>>29895713

Oh, right... Dot said something about not getting ice cream if you didn't listen to Soft.
And you hate to admit it, but you ARE kind of tired...
You yawn.
Okay, kind of VERY tired.
You curl up and close your eyes, letting your imagination wander so it can find you some fun dreams full of sweets and adventures.
...Maybe there'll even be some new friends there, too...
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

>>
>>29895749
Night Inept.
>>
>>29895613
HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON
>>
>>29895749
Bitches love mini games and puzzles.
Why did you stop?
>>
>>29898311
>>
>>29898781
>>
>>29899567
>>
>>29899567
>>
>>29900562
>>
>>29901193
>>
>>29902422
>>
>>29902906
8 Bump
>>
>>29904189
>>
>>29904806
>>
>>29905160
>>
>>29905656
>>
>>29906727
>>
>>29907516
>>
File: gat195.png (7KB, 640x480px)
gat195.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>29895740

It's very dark.
You're curled up in a little ball, floating in what feels like warm water. It's all around you, even over your head.
But it's not scary like the bath. It feels safe.
You can hear a steady thumping noise above you.
THUMP-thump... THUMP-thump... THUMP-thump...
You bounce a little bit, this way and that way.
"Good morning...!" a muffled voice says.
"Hello, my love...!" a second voice answers. This one is louder, like it's coming from all around you.
"Are you feeling well?"
"Never better!"
"You're not just saying that because the Princess is making her address today, are you?"
"Ee hee hee, No, truly! I feel much better today...! I think I'm growing used to this!"
"That's a great relief... Still, please make sure to pace yourself. I know you've always wanted to meet the Princess, but..."
"I know, darling. I will. I swear it."
"Alright then. Come, sit! I made you breakfast, though it's not quite ready yet... But there'll be enough for two!"
You hear a wet kind of clicking noise.
"Sounds like a perfect way to start the day...~" the louder voice says.
Suddenly, you hear a loud thud.

---------------------------

>BANG!
Your eyes pop open and you snap your head up. What was that?!
>>
>>29908534
They're voices in your head, now check up on the radio.
>>
>>29908534
Let go see what is happening.
>>
File: giphy.gif (621KB, 222x122px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
621KB, 222x122px
>>29908534
Go sneeki breeki like.
>>
>>29908534
Leave the fort and see what that bang was
>>
File: gat196.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat196.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>29908589
>>29908627
>>29908641

You carefully creep out of your fort and over to the door. You don't know where the noise came from, but it sounded like it was close by...
>>
>>29908701
Go in the mystery room.
>>
>>29908701
Was the scary noise right from outside the door?
We better be careful.
Back away from the door and open it using our magic.
Proceed carefully into the hallway to investigate whatever is going bump in the night.
>>
>>29908701
Make sure the door leading to outside is locked, then check the mystery room. Make sure to equip your gear.
>>
File: gat197.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat197.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29908708
>>29908757
>>29908990

Your ears flop over with fear. What if the banging was caused by something outside? Your horn lights up, and you slowly pull the door open a crack, just enough to see outside.
There's nothing out there.
You shut the door again and wipe your forehead.
>"Few..."
That's when you see something in front of you that makes you nervous all over again.
The door to the one room you haven't been in yet...
The door that's been shut ever since you first came here...
It's open.
At least twenty scary thoughts run through your head.
What's in that room?
What in that room could make banging noises?
And why would it always be shut behind a door?
Swallowing hard, you take a shaky step towards the open door...
It's not very bright inside. From what you can see, there are a lot of trees. A lot of trees and not much else, actually.
But there's also something on the ground by a pile of the trees. It looks kind of like Soft when he's laying down.
...Wait...
You squint.
That IS Soft laying down...
>>

>>
>>29909323
Night inept
>>
>>29908701
Time to use your natural changelings hiding technique. Slide along the wall and peer over the corner. Strain your ears to see if you pick up any sounds. And grab the would pink club you found under the couch dildo. Think about it.
Wouldn't that make a funny weapon?
>>
File: fug.png (317KB, 709x550px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
317KB, 709x550px
>>29909317
>Blood
>>
>>29909317
Quick! Lets go look for Dipping or Ant Silver! They'll know what to do!
>>
>>29909317
N-no! D-d-daah? Saft? We need to see if he's ok. Shake him.
>>
>>29909317
Why is Soft sleeping on the floor? Why is there blood in his mouth?
>>
>>29909317
If Soft Serve doesn't respond to you trying to wake him up, wake up Silver and tell her to protect Dot immediately.
>>
>>29909317
Is that... Blood?!
SOFT!
Run over to him to make sure he's ok! Try waking him up! If he doesn't get up go get Dot and Silver.
>>
>>29909317
Is Soft Serve's leg severed? or it that something else next to him. There's no blood coming from it...
>>
>>29909478
No, that is Soft's leg
No, it's not severed.
Inept just sucks at drawing ponies laying down in a 2.5D layout.
>>
>>29909317
Stick your cucumber in his butt
>>
bep
>>
>>29910330
>>
>>29909317
Well, assuming that his leg isn't severed, he looks fairly content. The red patch could be anything and it's pretty small, so let's investigate and ensure that it's not blood before doing anything drastic as waking the entire household over nothing.
If the leg is severed, on the other hand, please proceed to enact a massive freak-out. Call Auntie, call the police, call the National Guard, get the President on the phone we've got a situation.
>>
>>29909317
Go shake soft, that looks like wine to me.
>>
>>29909317
>you see your friend / kind of dad laying on the ground with juice coming out of him.
>was he drinking something? Silly pony. Juice is supposed to stay in your mouth.
>you approach him, but you notice something different
>his tail hang limply giving you another look at his cucumber and kiwi's
>you also notice this weird thing under his tail that looks like a....donut?
>you poke his butt but he doesn't move
>huh. must be asleep.
>you feel something warm and weird happrning to your body as your eyes return to the donut.
>are you transforming again?

Soooooon....
>>
File: Two Severed legs.png (1KB, 89x117px) Image search: [Google]
Two Severed legs.png
1KB, 89x117px
>>29911852
The leg isn't severed. Soft was in the same position before when he was attacked by big us and his leg wasn't severed then.
>>
>>29914087
Why doesn't Soft use his Reid Richards powers for good!?
>>
>>29915117
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash_sleeping_S3E3.png (504KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_sleeping_S3E3.png
504KB, 1280x720px
>>29909478
>>29909516
>>29914340
Joke's on you guys, that sprite is an exact copy of a scaled down image from the show, like most of my reference poses are. The shit anatomy isn't my fault, so it's okay this time!
>>
>>29915832
You clever little fuck. I'm gonna finish the lewd green text.
>>
>>29915955
I wanted to say cuck, not fuck.
>>
>>29915832
Tisk tisk Nepters, I expect more from you because I know that you're easily capable of more.
>>
>>29915828
>>
>>29909317
Smell the water near Soft.
>>
>>29909317
This stinks of a setup, of the "get caught near the attacked pone just as we check to see if he's still alive" type. But we are, after all, a very naive little thing- I say a quick poke to see if he's truely unconscious, then we scream and raise a hell of a ruckus. There may well be another bug in the house and not a good one like us!
>>
>>29918730
>>
>>29918128
>another bug in the house
Silver?!
>>
>>29919991
>>
>>29920583
>>
Due to a combination of IRL shittyness and excessive sleep deprivation resulting from IRL shittyness, I can't run. Again. Please leave your angry comments and ways I can atone for this in the thread and I'll get back to them as soon as I can. I'm going back to sleep.
>>
File: 1491120708052.png (799KB, 1280x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1491120708052.png
799KB, 1280x1559px
>>29921871
G-get well soon
>>
>>29921871
Get some rest
>>
>>29923070
>>
>>29921871
Why must bad things happen to good people?
>>
>>29923606
>>
>>29921871
Inept pls, I couldn't leave an angry comment for you if I tried. We eagerly await your return, and hope your situation improves. But for now, don't worry about it. We'll keep the thread bumped.
>>
>>29924973
>>
>>29927682
>>
>>
>>29928348
>>
>>29929077
>>
>>29929883
>>
You do not have my permission to die.
>>
>>29930892
>>
>>29932897
>>
Sex
>>
>>29934679
>>
File: 1492791479809.jpg (13KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1492791479809.jpg
13KB, 300x162px
>>
>>29935271
>>
>>29936944
>>
File: gat198.gif (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat198.gif
60KB, 640x480px
>>29909389
>>29909409
>>29909461
>>29909463
>>29911852
>>29912175
>>29913353
>>29917379
>>29918128

A chill runs through your belly. Soft never sleeps on the ground. Or in this room. You swallow your fear and take a few shaky steps over to him.
>"Sofft...?"
He doesn't answer you. When you get close to him, you can see some kind of dark, crusty water coming out of his mouth. It smells a little like metal. You try nudging him with your hoof, but he doesn't move.
>"Sofft? Sofft!"
Nothing.
You nervously chirp and fidget, trying to think of what to do now.
"What was that noise?!"
That's when you hear Ant Silver's voice behind you. You turn around just in time to see her eyes fly open, a wave of fear bursting off her when she looks at Soft. A moment later, she looks over at you next, her fear quickly turning to anger.
"You..." she growls.
>>
>>29938017
No! Not me, Sofft! Sofft hurt!
>>
>>29938017
Well fuck biscuits
>>
>>29938017
Get the first aid kit.
>>
>>29938017
Scramble for first aid kit and fix soft in a timely manner
>>
>>29938017
Soft need help!
>>
>>29938017
Stand our ground, and get the first aid kit
>>
>>29938017
I din do nuffin! It's cuz I'm black ain't it?
>>
>>29938017
The pop up face expression boxes were a cool idea to keep.
>>
>>29938017
This is gonna hurt
Attempt to explain but it ain't gonna help
>>
File: gat199.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat199.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>29938064
>>29938086
>>29938096
>>29938170
>>29938179
>>29938402

>"No, naht Buddee! Sofft! Sofft hert! Need booboo bahks!"
Ant Silver turns and leaves the room. Good, she must be getting the booboo box from the... booboo room...
Oh, that's right! You have the booboo box!"
>"SIIIIIH-FAH! BUDDEE HAFF BAHKS! BUDDEE FIKS!"
You hear Ant Silver's heavy hoofsteps thumping against the ground. She sounds like she's running back to you. That'd good. You set down the booboo box and are trying to open it when Ant Silver comes back through the door. She's holding a thick stick with a lump of metal stuck onto the end of it. When she comes in, she shuts the door behind her, then does something to make it click.
Then she starts trotting towards you.
"I should have done this the second I saw you..." Ant Silver says in a voice more serious and scary than you've ever heard from her before.

https://guywithamp.bandcamp.com/track/silver
>>
>>29938912
Once again, stand our ground. Plead that Soft needs help. Get that booboo box open!
>>
>>29938912
This got heavy.

Shes not going to listen to us, we need to try and find out what happened. Dodge her attacks and look around the room.

Whats that thing near softs mouth?
>>
>>29938912
>>29908534

Looks like something unfortunate happened. Maybe we should just let silver squash us and re-load. Try to save soft from whatever happened.
>>
>>29938912
Look around the room. Is there ventalation we can escape into?
>>
>>29939007
Our reloads don't go backwards in time, they go forward. Soft is dead.
>>
>>29939062
>Soft is dead.
We don't know that for sure.
>>29939007
No, she's a expert at killing changelings, she may dismember us so we can't respawn. Running away is probably our best course of action. If we attempt to fight, we'll probably die since she's so strong. If we attempt dialog, she will not listen and try to kill us. I'd say find a way to leave the vault and run to Trove Trotter. If that doesn't work take our chances with the changelings
>>
>>29939108
Yes let us escape trough the lock door, such a smart idea.
I say we try and find the murder weapon that Soft used to kill himself, after we weaken Silver.
>>
File: gat200.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat200.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>29938925
>>29938955
>>29939007

You swallow hard. The anger jumps off Ant Silver like fire, making you sweat from its taste.
>"Siffah, plis. Sofft need hepp! Fiks booboo!"
Silver Heart snorts. "I fell for your charade once, and look where it got my brother..." she growls. "I will not make that mistake again! "
She raises her metal stick thing over her head and swings it down at you.
>>
File: 1493002292574.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493002292574.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>29939165
>>
>>29939165
Dodge left
I'm a bit curious what's inside the cabinet in the back of the room. maybe something helpful?
>>
>>29939165
Dodge right.
Yell for Daht.
>>
>>29938912
Work towards giving Soft medical attention while dodging her attacks when needed.
>>
>>29939189
I'm changing my vote to dodge left
>>
>>29939184
Ths
>>29939189
Not this.
>>
>>29939165
I'm changing my vote to right even though I know I'm now in the minority just to be contrarian.
>>
File: gat201.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat201.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>29939183
>>29939184
>>29939189
>>29939278
>>29939282

With a scared squeak, you throw yourself out of the way right before the block of metal squashes you. It hits the floor with a slam so loud, it shakes the room. You grit your teeth and cry out, the hammer having squished the very tip of your tail. You pluck it use, seeing that it's bent at the tip. You start sniffling.
>"DA-HA-HAAAAAHT!!!"
"Don't you dare...!" Ant Silver says, yanking her hammer out of the cracked ground with a crunch. "You won't hurt my niece - or anypony else - ever again."
You choke back a sob, looking all around for something helpful.
In the back of the room, you see one of those boxes that has little doors on it. You've seen one like it next to Ant Silver's bed; it's full of "bottles" of what Dot called "hoof sannuh-tie-serr."
Maybe this one has stuff in it YOU can use.
You look inside...
It's full of hard, pretty little shapes that remind you of eggshells. Some are flat, some are round, and some are swirly. Most of them have little bits of notleaf next to them; on the notleaves are funny words you don't know how to say, like 'Tritia reticulata' and 'Senilia senilis.'
You don't know how these could help you, and a loud crash behind you takes your attention away from them before you can come up with an answer.
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

>>
>>29939464
All the way to the right!
>>
>>29939464
Move to the right, use our telekinesis to try and slow the box down enough for us to be able to dodge left again without getting hit
>>
>>29939464
Move left and use magic to push the left-most box to the right.
Try to un-click the door so we can escape.
>>
>>29939464
go far right then magic the box to the left.

We need to keep looking.

Also shells huh.
>>
>>29939720
Looking at the stuff on the table specifically.
>>
Potentially unpopular opinion: Soft needs help, we can't really afford to wait until she tires out. Maybe we should actually fight her. Losing to us and being spared might actually get through her sick skull.
>>
>>29939750
We could also try to bust the door down, get Dot's attention, and hope she has enough medical knowledge to help Soft while we keep Silver busy somewhere else.
>>
>>29939515
I'm changing my vote. Move right, magic the rightmost box to the left. Still attempt to un-click the door.
>>
boop
>>
>>29941452
>>
>>29942250
>>
>>29942888
>>
>>29939464
What if we jump around Soft's body? Would she risk hitting him?
>>
>>29943530
>>
File: gat202.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat202.png
5KB, 640x480px
>>29939475
>>29939482
>>29939720
>>29943826

You spin around just in time to jump out of the way of an army of boxes being flung at you. You're so scared, you almost feel like you're seeing things more slowly than they should be. The boxes are flying at you really fast, but somehow you jump past one and break into a gallop. The second box comes so close, you kick off it as you run past it. But the third one is flying right at you. You try to catch it with your magic, but it is too fast. You only slow it down and make it move a little out of the way before it hits you. Pain shoots through your side and flank, and you go spinning sideways towards the wall. Ant Silver is between you and the door now, coming closer.
You look around for something. Anything that can help you. But there's nothing but boxes and...
Soft Serve.
You feel like this is bad. But you can't think of anything else to do from here. You stumble over to Soft and crouch down behind him. He's Ant Silver's brother. She wouldn't hurt him, right?
Ant Silver looks surprised. She stops coming closer. For a second, the anger stops being as hot as it's been.
But then it flares back up. Her lip curls. "Disgusting, cowardly vermin...!" she yells. Her legs flex, and she jumps into the air at you and Soft Serve!
>>
>>29945122
She moving away from the door.
Dodge left, try to get past her. Unclick the door and get out of there!
>>
>>29945122
Push Soft's body out of the way.
>>
>>29945122
Protect Soft
>>
>>29945142
Protect Soft no matter what. Her anger shows no signs of stopping. We can only hope that Dot could help calm her down if she ever hears the commotion..
>>
>>29945122
Fly up and kick her in the gut.
MAXIMUM EFFORT.
>>
>>29945122
shoryuken
>>
>>29945353
>>29945378
Attacking Silver will not help our situation.
>>
>>29945452
sure it will, she thinks we're going to kill them all.
So the obvious answer is to take the best opportunity to kill them, ie: Silvers defeat, and use it to help Soft.
>>
>>29945452
We have to try to protect Soft in some way.
>>
>>29945122

P R O T E C T
>>
>>29945497
How does killing Silver help Soft?

>>29945515
By taking the hit for him. By pushing him out of the way of the attack.
I don't think that hitting her will stop her from hitting us.

We either take the hit to protect Soft to show Silver that we didn't hurt him or we find the real reason why Soft was knocked down.
>>
>>29945554
I think hitting her and taking the hit will show how resolved we are in protecting soft from her blow personally.
>>
i wonder if it was a changling attack and if so, could it be one of the boxes (if we are going with changlings being able to turn into objects)
>>
File: gat203.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat203.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29945182
>>29945189
>>29945206
>>29945515
>>29945532
>>29945554

Once again, you feel that weird time-slowing-down effect in your head. You see Ant Silver's giant hooves falling right at you and Soft like big, angry raindrops.
You can move out of the way, but Soft can't.
So, you decide, you have to help him. You bow your head and push it against Soft as hard as you can. Your horn lights up and your hooves kick into top speed, little dust clouds flying all around you. Slowly, Soft Serve slides across the floor.
"No, don't do that!" Ant Silver yells, suddenly tasting scared.
But you're too slow. Ant Silver's front hoof comes down on top of you, and one of her back hooves comes down on Soft. She shoots her leg out to try and avoid him, and the edge of her hoof smashes down net to his head and squashes his ear.
Immediately, Soft's eyes pop open all the way. "DAAAAAAAAAH!!!" he yells, his hooves flailing around and his body squirming. "GETOFF, GETOFF GETOFF!!"
>"Get off Soff!"
Ant Silver quickly plants her other hooves and gets off Soft's ear, letting him roll over. His ear looks squashed now. He wiggles it, then gives it a sad look. "Owwww..." he whines. "What was that for?"
>>
>>29945591
Give Soft the first aid kit and ask him what happened to him.
>>
>>29945591
Give soft the booboo kit. Ask about the red stuff and the noise.
>>
>>29945591

Hug soft, also cry.
>>
>>29945591
Run up and hug Soft tightly, and cry from our relief and our injuries. He's not hurt at all!
>>
>>29945616
>not hurt
Dammit, I meant to say he wasn't dead at all. Give him the booboo kit.
>>
>>29945591
Ya, soft not dead.
>>
>>29945591
She hit me.
>>
>>29945591
She's still standing on us by the way.
>>
File: 1471747733368.png (330KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471747733368.png
330KB, 848x480px
>>29945738
Get off my thorax!
>>
File: gat204.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat204.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29945607
>>29945611
>>29945614
>>29945616
>>29945675

"I-it was an accident...!" Ant Silver says, looking and sounding really confused that Soft woke up.
Wait.
Soft woke up!
>"Soooooooft!!"
You run at your big buddy and throw your hooves around him, squeezing tight. Your eyes fill up with tears, but you aren't sad. In fact, you feel... happy. You're so very happy to be hugging him again.
Soft seems surprised, too. He takes a second to figure out that he's being hugged, but after that, he relaxes and smiles. The warm, bright light of love and happiness warms your tired, beaten body. "Hey Buddy." he says. "It's good to see you, too!"
"I don't understand..." Ant Silver says. "Brother, I thought you were..." For a second, you taste the cold, salty flavor of deep sadness from Ant Silver. "...What I mean is, you're hurt. What happened?"
Oh, right! Soft needs your booboo box. You give it to him, but he doesn't look like he knows what it's for. "Hurt?" he mumbles. He has a look around. "...Why am I in here...?" he asks, his muzzle scrunching up. Mid-scrunch, he makes a face, licking the dried gunk on his lips. He puts a hoof to it, and his eyes glint. "Ohhhhh, yeah, I remember now." he says, smiling in a guilty kind of way. "I came in here to get something for you, Buddy!" He points at one of the boxes he'd been laying next to. "I couldn't reach the box it's in, so I tried standing on that one there to reach it. But then I kind of... slipped."
Ant Silver blinks. She looks at you nervously for a second, then back at him. "S-slipped...?"
"Yup. See how it's laying on its side? It must have tipped over when I fell and smashed my muzzle on it."
Ant Silver is quiet. You can taste a mix of nervousness and sadness coming off her. Soft Serve looks at the two of you, an eyebrow raised. "...I... hope I didn't scare you guys or anything like that." he says, his smile going away. "I'm sorry if I did."
Ant Silver looks at you with a sad face, then she looks down at the floor.
>>

>>
>>29945908
YOU ARE FOGIVEN GIANT AMONGST PONIES! SET FAZERS TO 100% HUGGING! AIM FOR THE LEGS!
>>
>>29945908
This calls for a hug with Silver. Win her over before commencing a group hug!
>>
>>29945908
>get something for you, Buddy!
>"A prewsant? Fur mee?!"
Ask if it is the more of those eggshells we saw earlier. Also ask what the heck those eggshells are.
>>
>>29945908
Hoora! She unmurdered soft!
>>
>>29945908
Ask Silver for a hug.
>>
>>29944603
>>
>>29948063
>>
>>29948900
>>
>>29949978
>>
>>29950715
>>
>>29946054
I dont think we should hug her juuuust yet. She is not yet ready.
>>
>>29945908
Give her the big eyes.
W-why was she so mean?
>>
>>29945908
Still hurting here.
>>
>>29945908
Let's lie down and rest.

Do we cough up blood?
>>
>>29951506
Being emotionally manipulative isnt going to make us like her more. As much as she is a huge bitch, we need a strong Queen to protect Dot, and soft.
>>
>>29952305
Manipulative? What're you talking about? She hit us for no reason. Well I think that's the case in Buddy's eyes.
>>
>>29951429
>>
>>29952540
We can read emotional changes in individuals, I'm pretty sure Buddy can put 2 and 2 together and figure out that Silver was afraid that we hurt Soft and thought we were coming for her and Dot next. We need to be the one that extends our hoof in friendship first. Try to comfort her emotionally, so she can see our true compassion for this family shine through.
>>
>>29953903
>>
beb
>>
>>29955763
>>
>>29956336
>>
>>29957789
>>
>>29958392
>>
>>29958930
>>
>>29959456
>>
>>29960111
>>
>>29960702
>>
>>29961347
>>
>>29962428
>>
>>29963304
>>
>>29963923
>>
>>29964538
>>
>>29965911
>>
>>29966610
>>
>>29967864
>>
>>29968442
>>
>>29969072
>>
File: gat205.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat205.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29946054
>>29946089
>>29946371
>>29947668
>>29952185
>>29952305
>>29952540
>>29954134

Ant Silver tastes sad. Why could that be? Soft Serve is okay.
Your eyes sparkle with hope. Could she be feeling bad about hitting you...?
>"Soft scare Buddee. Scare Ant Silfah."
Ant Silver looks at you with a surprised face.
Now's your chance. You trot over and plop your rump down in front of the big pony's leg.
>"Soft okay. Happy. Hug?"
Ant Silver looks down at you.
Slowly, she raises a hoof and puts it on your shoulder. For the first time, she smiles a little.
That tells you it's okay to wrap your arms around her hoof. You feel her warmth, making some of your booboos go away and your horn tingly.

>BOOBOO BOX removed from inventory
>>
>>29970568
Soff have present?
>>
>>29970568
Everyone! Rejoice! Inept hast posted!
Looks like everything is A OK.
We still have more looting to do tomorrow. Or we can take some bits and see if Fro er had anything good to offer.
>>
>>29970568
Ask for the present.
>>
>>29970568
Friendship wins again!
Ask about the gift, and ask about those shells.
>>
File: gat206.png (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat206.png
24KB, 640x480px
>>29970586
>>29970661
>>29970803

It doesn't look like Ant Silver feels enough to fix all your booboos, so you let her go and look at Soft again.
>"Pressint?"
The pony laughs. "Right, right, you've waited long enough." he says, going over to the pile of boxes. "Sorry." Soft starts climbing up onto boxes again, but then Ant Silver grabs him by the back of his neck. "Hey, what!?"
Then she lifts him onto her back.
"...Oh. Thanks, Sis!" Soft says with a smile. Ant Silver grunts, and Soft Serve reaches up into the highest box. He roots around, then pulls out something soft and fluffy. "Here, Buddy." he says, hopping down and holding the thing out. It's round and has four wings, and a big smiley face on it. It smells very clean, and there's a faint taste of sadness stuck to it. "I bought this last year, but..." You taste more sadness. "I never got a chance to give it to somepony..." The sadness goes away. "That's why I want you to have it."
Ant Silver looks at Soft Serve like she wants to say something, but she doesn't.
>>
>>29970985
Thank you, Soft! Is great!
>>
>>29970985
Go outside and play with it.
>>
>>29970985
What if Dot or Ant salv wants it?
>>
>>29970985
I'll call you Thunder Warrior.
>>
>>29970985
Does it squeak when you squish it? Is it cuddly? It looks cuddly.
>>
>>29970985
ITS GOT WINGS JUST LIKE US!
SO CUTE AND FUZZY!
SNUGGLE IT! SNUGGLE IT GOOD!
>>
>>29970985
>Inept !lLgai.dPso
What did you do with Bugaboop you imposter!
>>
>>29971367
The beast hungers for flesh. It's been so long since its had a kill, it probably killed itself, and then ate itself for sustenance.
>>
>>29971796
I come with?
>>
File: gat207.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat207.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>29971367
Shhhh.

>>29971003
>>29971027
>>29971043
>>29971112
>>29971120

Your eyes sparkle at the sight of your present. It's soft and squishy, with wings almost as big as your whole body. They'll wrap you up and keep you nice and safe, for sure! You give the soft new thingy a biiiiig hug.
https://youtu.be/leNsfJ-yGK0
>"Eeeeee! Thank Soff! Iss great pressint!"
You take your new friend outside to the sand tree box and start working on a new sandcastle to celebrate. It'll need to be really big for your new friend to fit inside of.
'...New friend' isn't fun to say all the time. You need something shorter.
>"Buddee call noo frend... Fundah Oo-arriuh!"
Thunder Warrior doesn't say anything, but you can tell he's happy. You give him a sand scoop and get to work on your newest and littlest fort.
---------------------
You and Thunder are interrupted in the middle of your important work by the door to the pony cave opening. Ant Silver trots out, looking and tasting more like she usually does again.
"I'll be going out to do the scouting today." she tells you. "Soft has had poor luck lately and our food reserves are running low."
>>
>>29971809
Ask if she wants some of the bits we found yesterday.
>>
>>29971809
Ask her if we can tag along.
>>
>>29971806
>>29971834
Didn't we tell dot we'd hang out with her today?
>>
>>29971809
>"I'll be going out to do the scouting today."
WE CAN HELP! Thanks to our new side kick, THUNDER WARRIOR!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s
>>
>>29971809
Does she think Trove might have a supply?
What if you start an underground mushroom farm? It's away from sunlight. A little water and humidity and BAM you got a farm.
>>
>>29971809
>>29971863
We told Dot we would hang with her today, we best keep our word, because that's what friends do.
Give Silver some bits, maybe she can buy more canned hay from trove trotter
>>
>>29971809
Maybe Dot can help us farm!

Tell Ant Silver to be careful. We saw a lot of big us's fly by the castle while us and Soft were searching.

Oh. And tell hee about the magic glow dust we found in the armory of the castle.
>>
File: gat208.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat208.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>29971820
>>29971863
>>29971915
>>29971943

An eager chirp leaves your muzzle.
>"Scoot! Buddee come scoot too?"
Ant Silver shakes her head. "It's too dangerous out there for a child." she says. "You got hurt yesterday. I can handle myself better than you or my brother can."
Your ears flop over. You want to help...
Just then, you get a good idea.
>"Buddee giff present!"
Ant Silver makes a surprised face. "That's... really not..."
You zip inside and grab the wall of your fort, yanking a big piece of it down with your magic. Then you dash back out and shove the bits you grabbed into Ant Silver's chest floof.
"...Necessary." she says quietly. But then she scoops the bits up and nods. "Thank you. ...Be good while I'm gone."
You nod.
>"Buddee be good!"

>You lost 31 BITS

Ant Silver leaves you by yourself. You're getting kind of bored working on sandcastles, so you decide to go see what Dot's up to. You DID promise to hang out with her.
She's sitting in front of the computer again, pressing buttons.
>>
>>29971809
>>29971863
>>29971943
Aww come on guys. This is our chance to go adventuring again! Maybe we can make it up to Dot by finding her something cool!
>>

>>
>>29972169
No criticism now, but I would like to warm you of someone who tried to hijack you quest.

It was inept. Can you be-lieve they gal of her? Trying to steal your quest?
>>
>>29972158
Ask Dot if she wants to go play outside.
>>
>>29972158
Hey Dot. Wanna go play with the food bat in the cave? Last time I was playing with it, it gave me food! Maybe you can get food too.
>>
>>29972169
Night Inept.
>>
>>29972158
DAHT!
Teach meh da secrets of the pone alfabat!
I wan too reed gud!
So I can play more deadly dungeon adventure!
>>
Is Aunt Silver's full name just Silver, or has it ever been mentioned as being anything else?
>>
>>29972357
It's Silver Heart.
>>
>>29972367
>Silver Heart
Cool. thanks pal. I thought she had a full name, I just couldn't remember what it was.
I'll link the paperpone here too, since that's why I asked. >>29972381
>>
>>29972395
Bitchin. That's great.
>>
>>29972401
>>
>>29972870
>>
>>29974062
>>
>>29974873
>>
>>29976872
>>
>>29977688
>>
>>29978207
>>
>>29979186
>>
>>29979818
>>
>>29979818
>>
>>29980577
>>
>>29981144
>>
Inept=Changeling
>>
>>29982097
>>
>>29982644
>>
>>29983862
>>
>>29984525
>>
>>29985557
>>
>>29986322
>>
File: gat209.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat209.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>29972192
>>29972198
>>29972269

You trot over and poke Dot on the rump, making her jump and squeak.
>"Daht! Play ahtside?
Dot looks at you, her cheeks a bit red. "Buddy," she huffs, "it's rude for a colt to touch a filly's rump without her permission!"
>"Sahree. ...Can Buddee tooch?"
"No!"
You pout.
>"Kay... Play ahtside noo? Get tastee frahm sqeekeeflie?"
Dot scrunches. "I'm kind of in the middle of a game of Cosmic Invaders..." she mumbles.
>>
>>29987603
Just play it later. It's not going anywhere.
>>
>>29987603
Go back outside and play with Thunder Warrior some more.
>>
>>29987603
Eh, tell us when your done, go look at the radio some more.
>>
>>29987682
Fuck that noise actually thunder-warrior is waiting on us.
>>
File: gat210.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat210.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>29987678
>>29987682
>>29987689

A scrunch forms on your face. You want to play now! You wanted Dot to meet Thunder Warrior and help with the sandcastle!
...Wait... Where is Thunder Warrior?
Did you leave him outside?
Ugh, stupid. Thunder Warrior doesn't even know how to scoop sand yet. You should have sent him to get Dot.
>"Come play after Cossik Infaebers?"
"Yeah sure." Dot says, already looking at the computer again. She really likes her computer games.
>"Kay."
You head back to the sandbox. On the way, you have a look at the radio again. It looks like Soft got some of the little vines tied together since the last time you saw it. You're so proud of him!
You decide to tell Thunder Warrior about that.
>"Fundeh Oo-arriuh! Soft make rehdio not broke!"
You trot out the door, coming to a stop when you see the sandbox.
>"...Fundeh Oo-arriuh?"
>>
>>29987845
>Sand path
Onwards!
>>
>>29987682
By all means anon. Anonpone And the desu archives are at your disposal. If you've recently went back into the threats to figure out what was wrong with the radio, in all ears. If not then let's focus on the present.

>>29987603
How did Dot feel about the butt touch? Angry? Scared? Funny?

Let's practice magic by transforming into Dipping Dot again.
>>
>>29987845
What! Ah he'll nah! Someone dun nabbed Thunder Warrior. Not only that, they took the bucket, the scoopy, and to add insult to injury they busted our castle!

Vengeance is neigh for you evil doers! Right after we tell Soft and close the door before we depart.
>>
>>29987845
Follow that sand trail! We have a Thunder Warrior to catch.
>>
>>29987845
Check in the hole just in case.
>>
>>29987845
>"M-m-my samd cassle..."
>"Fundeh Oo-arriuh?!"
Try not to cry
Follow the sand path, we must rescue our friend!!!
>>
>>29988036
cry a lot
>>
>>29987845
Someone is gonna get crushed.
>>
>>29987845
Don't forget to shut the door before you embark on your quest.
>>
>>29987845
This. I was too slow dang it! >>29987873
I want to know how for felt about it.
>>
>>29987845
Let close the door before we go on an adventure to save our friend.
>>
File: gat211.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat211.png
10KB, 640x480px
Had to go AFK for a bit. Sorry for the delay.

>>29987865
>>29987873
>>29987910
>>29987939
>>29987966
>>29988036
>>29988069

You tell yourself not to freak out yet. Maybe Thunder Warrior just fell in your hidey hole? You check it out.
>"Fundeh?"
He's not down there. You sniffle and scuff the sand with your hoofsies. Thunder Warrior is gone! He wouldn't have gone off by himself... which means he was stolen! And so were your building tools... and...
...and...
Your sandcastle got knocked down!
>"...EH! EH EH!!"
Your sniffly snootle scrunches up, and you make a bunch of angry chirps. This time, you won't just cry. You're going to take action!
You look around for clues. There's a few hoofprints in the sandbox, and some hoof-shaped tracks leading away from the pony cave.
Whoever left those tracks is going to be in big trouble when you find them!
You follow the sandy tracks down the tunnel, your snootle shooting out little puffs of smoke. You are a mad little bug. Even madder than Dot had been when you poked her patootey! Not funnier, though. You're not sure what that tiny, spicy-sweet taste you'd gotten besides angry ws. But that's not important right now: You have a friend to save!
You just have to figure out which tunnels the friend-stealer had taken him through...
>>
>>29988493
Go down the south tunnel, and pick up whatever that is.
>>
>>29988493
The bucket is dropped slightly more on our left side so the left path probably has the villains who kidnapped Thunder Warrior.
>>
>>29988493
>You're not sure what that tiny, spicy-sweet taste you'd gotten besides angry ws
Oh my!

Pick up metal egg shell and head south, Thunder Warrior can't be far!
>>
>>29988493
Look at the ground for any speks of sand. And take the bucket.

>>29988538
You mean take a left.

>>29988558
Again. Left. Not South.
>>
>>29988493
Adventure!
>>
File: gat212.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat212.png
19KB, 640x480px
>>29988538
>>29988545
>>29988558
>>29988856
>>29988864

Thunder Warrior's helmet sits next to a wall at a place where two tunnels meet. The helmet is closer to one tunnel than the other, so you go that way. You scoop the helmet up and bring it with you.

>SHINY EGGY SHELL added to inventory

The farther you go, the more broken the tunnel looks. It reminds you of Canterlot.
At the end of the tunnel, there's a big, big hole in the ground. There's something clear and soft laying at the edge of it.
>>
>>29988922
Is that Thunder Warrior's wing? Dig through the rubble.
>>
>>29988922
Oh no, Thunder Warrior wing got rip. Remove all the rubble.
>>
File: gat213.png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat213.png
19KB, 640x480px
>>29988942
>>29988970
>"N-no."
>>
>>29988977
Dig through the rubble. He's gotta be under all that, right?
>>
>>29988977
Thunder warriors wing is in the wrong location to be buried under the rubble, it loos like an explosion. Or some kind of teleport.

Anyway, curl up, try not to cry, fail.

Itll be okay buddy, let it out.
>>
>>29988977
First sadness, then rage. Whoever did thus will pay!
>>
File: gat214.png (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat214.png
20KB, 640x480px
>>29989024
>>29989063

Seeing what's happened makes you look in the hole as fast and as hard as you can for any sign of Thunder Warrior. He has to be in there! The rest of him has to be under these rocks.
You dig as many rocks out of the way as you can.
You dig and dig, but there's no sign of Thunder Warrior. Your hooves soon get tired.
>"......Eh...... e-eh......"
Tears fill your eyes. Green goo starts dripping from your snootle, and you sniffle it back up. You're crying again. You wish you could stop doing that. But this time, the sad is making your chest hurt.
Why would somepony do this?
That's all you can think of. You ask it over and over. It makes your face wrinkle up, and you squeeze your training fangs together.
Why would somepony do this to you and your friend?
You've been a good bug, haven't you?
So why?
You fight back your tears and smack your hooves against the ground.
Now your hooves hurt too.
>"EhhhhhHHHH!!!!!"
You start hitting the ground more, when you hear a voice behind you:
"Looking for something...?"
>>

>>
>>29989322
YOU! Do we know him from somewhere?
>>
>>29989322
Yes, we were looking for that. Now give it back before we do something worse than biting your testicles.
>>
>>29989322
Who are you again?
>>
File: 1362047.png (185KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
1362047.png
185KB, 711x711px
>>29989322
Rush B! Can we get first blood in the fight?
>>
>>29989322
Who are you? You dont look like hat changeling.
>>
>>29989642
>>29989322
All changelings look alike. Why are we so unicorn? Why can't we be more colorful?
>>
>>29989322
It's big us!
Apologize for biting him in the PeePee.
Maybe if were nice he'll give us back Thunder Warrior and not hurt him anymore...
>>
>>29989322
If we're about to fight can you tell us our inventory
>>
>>29989322
Obviously he needs another bite. We're bigger now, too.
>>
Boop
>>
>>29992087
>>
>>29993156
>>
>>29994087
>>
>>29995189
>>
>>29996019
>>
>>29997076
>>
>>29997978
>>
>>29999492
>>
>>29999829
>>
Bun
>>
>>30001733
>>
>>30002588
>>
>>30003525
>>
>>30004442
>>
>>29989322
We're stronger and smarterer! Let's kick his butt and save Thunder Warrior!
>>
Buh
>>
>>30006807
>>
>>30007412
>>
>>30008068
>>
File: 1481585774908.jpg (8KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
1481585774908.jpg
8KB, 220x261px
>>29989322
>>
>>30008735
>>
File: gat215.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat215.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>29989343
>>29989367
>>29989411
>>29989448
>>29989459
>>29989642
>>29991502
>>29991587
>>30009615

At first, you're too mad to know who the big you talking to you is.
But then you see that mean, stupid grin on his face. And you taste that weird taste again. A mix of happy and mad, pointing straight at you.
For just a second, you get scared that he's here to bite your peepee like you bit his.
But then you see Thunder Warrior. And one of his wings is gone.
>"FUNDEH!!"
You jump into battle mode and start making the maddest squeaky noises you can.
>"EEK! ECK EEK! EEK!! EEEEK!!"
Big you just laughs.
You squeak louder.
Big you stops laughing. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH." he snaps.
You whimper and flop down on your rump, your ears pressing down from the loud noise making them hurt. Big you smiles again. "That's what I thought..." he says.
Your face scrunches up. You try to be brave.
>"Giff back Fundeh."
Big you waves Thunder Warrior around, looking at him with a funny face. "You mean this stuffed rag?" he asks.
>"Uh huh."
The big you looks at you, then at Thunder.
Then, he holds Thunder Warrior up to his muzzle and gives him a BIG sniff.
"OoOoOoHhHhHhHhHh...~" Big you says, his voice and his legs all wobbly. "Joy, how I've missed your sweet sapidity..." Big you looks down at you again. "But I never expected it to come from a changeling, and towards a lifeless sack of wool... What a curious treasure you've found. Where did you get it?"
>>
>>30010798
It was a present.
>>
>>30010798
From a friend
>>
>>30010798
From your mom.
>>
>>30010798
Don't answer his question and bash his head in with a rock.
>>
>>30010798
Give him back!
>>
>>30010798
Kill him.
>>
>>30010934
we can kill him whenever we want, might as well talk with a little bit, what could it hurt
>>
>>30010798
Your mom last night. How's she doing anyways?
>>
>>30010798
I don't like his face.
I really don't like his face.
I don't like the way he talks.
I don't like the he has Thunder Warrior

But I do like the idea for smashing his face in with a rock.
>>
File: gat216.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat216.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>30010812
>>30010847
>>30010860
>>30010884
>>30011106
>>30011169

>"Fundeh pressint."
"A present?" Bigyou says, tilting his head. "Somepony gave YOU a present?"
>"Uh huh!"
Bigyou's eyes get thinner. "...Who?"
You don't like how he asked that. You try and think of a good answer.
You've got it!
>"Ee-oor Mom-mee. Giff to Buddee for be good bug. Naht bad bug like ee-oo."
Bigyou clicks his tongue. "Adorable." he answers. "Maybe your memory needs refreshing." Bigyou floats Thunder Warrior around him. "I found this tasty morsel in a sandbox. That sandbox was right in front of a large, metal door. That kind of door was built by ponies to keep out..."
His face turns into something that makes you squeal with fear.
"MONSTERS."
You grab a rock and throw it at him. He just catches it with his magic. "Ponies also make stuffed pieces of cloth like this..." he says, shaking Thunder Warrior. "Usually for their children to play with."
He chuckles in a way you REALLY don't like.
"Do you know what I think?" he asks. "I think that a pony gave this to you. A pony that lives behind that door... I wonder who that could be? Maybe the same pony that saved your flank when you decided to try fighting me the first time? Or maybe it's a new pony that I haven't had the privilege to meet yet. Maybe there's more than one, hiding away behind that door and praying for their dear Princess to send the Royal Guard to save them... before they either run out of food and starve to death, or some hungry creature learns they're in there and all that's protecting them are a few inches of concrete that could CRACK" The rock he's holding shakes, then it cracks and crumbles into dirt. "at any moment...
Am I on the right track?
Buddy?"
>>

>>
File: 1464495965267.gif (951KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464495965267.gif
951KB, 720x480px
>>30011479
Sweet dreams, Babe.
I'll be by later to show you that thing I wanted you to see, whether you want it or not.
>>
>>30011470
Hes digging for a reaction. Deep breath. Calm down.

Ask him what he wants.
>>
>>30011470
We can't take him back! Soft is still nursing a boo boo, and Dot is busy playing gaem!

Fight him to the death!
>>
>>30011633
I agree with this, let's try to be civilized and see where that gets us.

I don't feel too confident in our fighting chances anyway.
>>
>>30011470
It'd be risky taking on this bug on our own. Play for time. We've got a hell of alot of ammo in the form of rocks here so we can open up a machinegun-volley of rocks against him if we have to, as much as our magic can launch at a steady rate, I imagine we could at least drive him off if we had to. If we escape we need to warn our adoptive ponies.
>>
>>30011470
Use telekinesis to try and rip his testicles out or something along those lines. As he's writhing in pain we grab Thunder Warrior and run as far as we can away from him.
>>
>>30011470
>Am I on the right track?
NO! Pony wall is stronk!
Why are you such a meanie!?
Why not just be nice to the ponies?!
>>
>>30013336
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion
>>
blep
>>
>>30014207
>>
>>30011470
Ant Sliva could beat his ass.
>>
File: Fruity Transformations.png (230KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fruity Transformations.png
230KB, 600x800px
>>30011470
A changeling's greatest asset is their ability to Transform. We need to start using that.

I suggest that we give our body a bunch of spikes so any attack the older changeling lands also hurts him. Also, if we still have more power left to transform, I also suggest that we transform the fore-hooves into some kind of weapon like a sharp limb or a preying mantis claw, maybe even a weapon we saw in Silver's personal collection.
>>
>>30016145
Ha! Fruit Pawnch!
>>
>>30016145
I doubt a baby changeling like us would be able to pull that off.
"big us might know how to do this though
>>
>>30016448
We should kill him and eat his brain.
>>
>>30015085
>>
>>30017886
>>
>>30018390
>>
>>30016145
But changelings don't work like that ya dangus. They can only change into ponies.
>>
>>30020494
No you're the fungus. Remember that one episode where thorax or some unnamed changeling turned into a rock?

And who's to say ponies are the limitations for changelings? This is a CYOA. The QM makes the rules and we find ways to go around them.
>>
>>30020564
Haven't watched the past two or so seasons. I still say changing into any inanimate object is bullshit.
>>
>>30016145
I don't think that's really how changelings work but that picture tickles my dick either way
>>
>>30020713
>>
>>30020494
>They can only change into ponies.
And rocks.
And dragons.
And discord.
Hell, if they can turn into discord they can probably turn into anything.
>>
It looks like the votes are REALLY evenly split between fighting and talking, so just for the sake of clarity and since the thread's about to sink anyway, reaffirm your votes here: http://www.strawpoll.me/12903902

This way I'll have a clear answer to start the next thread with.
>>
>>30023680
My vote is "I'm not sure so I'm going to sit in the corner."
>>
>>30023680
How about this, Inept?
What are the upper limits of Buddy's current transformation powers in this quest? Also what are the upper limitations of an adult changelings powers? I'll make a solid choice if I have that information Nepters, because at this point it's pretty clear that we can't use the show as a solid reference.
>>
>>30023680
Talking is our best option, you all saw what he did to our sorry excuse for an attack. And so far we were only able to beat people up when we had assistance. Even if I feel an eventual fight is inevitable since this dude got a chip on his shoulder, talking will at least stall for time so hopefully Silver can get back and save our ass.
>>
>>30023934
Currently, Buddy can change his colors and most features at a glance, but not necessarily from memory. He can't do this indefinitely, but he won't just randomly get tired or distracted and change back, either. You'll have some wiggle room.

38 has all the powers of a standard adult changeling: color change, feature change, and the stamina to maintain changes for basically as long as is necessary.

Both are capable of nonliving changes, as we saw when Buddy turned into a rock. But only solid objects are acceptable, as are objects of relative simplicity. Buddy can't turn into a functional nuke or a car, because he has no idea how they work and it'd probably hurt (or kill) a lot to burn parts of himself as fuel or detonate them in an explosion anyway.

If anything more specific comes up, I'll address it as we go. But that should at least give you a ballpark of what Buddy (and other changelings) can or can't do.
>>
>>30024089
>as we saw when Buddy turned into a rock
Wait, when did this happen?
>>
>>30024176
Right before the fight with the changeling Scout.
>>
>>30024089
>38
So I guess we doing the number name shit here. Was his name mentioned anywhere else before?
>>
>>30024319
oh yeah, forgot about that
>>
>>30024343
Whoops. Didn't mean to say that.
>>
bop
>>
rip
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.