[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 124

File: Anonzebra.png (666KB, 2031x1225px) Image search: [Google]
Anonzebra.png
666KB, 2031x1225px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

The Obfuscation of Self by Gumo - new
https://pastebin.com/G1UJ4G5H

Our Town by Ranger:
https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0

Lavender Sky by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

Discordia! Or: How I came to Love the Mare by Alycornanon:
https://pastebin.com/EXkdm3QD

Behind the Wire by WallMixer:
https://pastebin.com/t22Pcuvi

Sick Day by WallMixer:
https://pastebin.com/RFLTBKjP

Pon-E: Doctor's Oath by Alycornanon:
http://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies... you know, for science.

Mailbag:
>An anonymous gift arrives in the post, unmarked but containing some sort of swag related specifically to your brand of horsefagging, an original character of yours. In the days, hours, or minutes after contact with the contents of the parcel, you begin to experience some changes.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29811738
>>
File: PAaLwZi.png (213KB, 855x906px) Image search: [Google]
PAaLwZi.png
213KB, 855x906px
>>
Still know who the lizard is if you want to know guys
>>
File: AJ.jpg (1MB, 2383x800px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.jpg
1MB, 2383x800px
>>
File: tmp_4882-14745600150731595480116.png (430KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4882-14745600150731595480116.png
430KB, 1414x1000px
>>
File: Aw yiss.jpg (35KB, 473x513px) Image search: [Google]
Aw yiss.jpg
35KB, 473x513px
>>
File: tmp_4882-1488506019400-669846338.png (413KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4882-1488506019400-669846338.png
413KB, 1280x992px
>>29858284
>>
File: anonypone.png (27KB, 2046x1486px) Image search: [Google]
anonypone.png
27KB, 2046x1486px
>>29858307
>>
>>29858006
I probably should have also linked, the pastebin with all the prompts in the OP:
https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5
>>
>>29858374
I'm not sure if I made this clear when I first made the paste, but those are just the ones that I wrote. It's not a collection of all the prompts from the threads, so there are some that aren't in there.
>>
>>29858655
It's not an exhaustive list but it helps.
>>
File: 1490591991941.png (2MB, 5149x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1490591991941.png
2MB, 5149x1400px
>>
File: Bat_Pony.png (640KB, 800x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Bat_Pony.png
640KB, 800x1179px
BIG
>>
File: Bat_Pony4.png (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
Bat_Pony4.png
2MB, 2893x4092px
>>29859066
BAT
>>
File: Mia3.png (1MB, 1273x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mia3.png
1MB, 1273x900px
>>29859075
BUTT
>>
File: Smack.png (116KB, 1124x621px) Image search: [Google]
Smack.png
116KB, 1124x621px
>>29859075
I just realised that Zephyr's master hits a guy with a bat before turning him into a bat pony. I wonder what other objects could cause an appropriate pony transformation upon striking someone with them.

PS. At least make a token effort to tie your bullshit to transformation.
>>
>>29859066
>ywn have cute leathery wings
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer45.png (415KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer45.png
415KB, 668x1024px
>>29859165
if you hit someone with a frozen shit, they become glimmy
>>
File: anonbatpony.png (166KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
anonbatpony.png
166KB, 1024x500px
>>29859186
They'll never be as cute as feathery wings but they'll do in a pinch.
>>
>>29858202
Tell me, let's expose this guy
>>
File: Wash_The_Horsies.png (147KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
Wash_The_Horsies.png
147KB, 480x639px
>>29859165
What kind of horsie would someone become if you beat them with tender love and affection
>>
File: Sick Day.png (267KB, 400x679px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Day.png
267KB, 400x679px
>>29817821
>The cart proved easy to maneuver when it was empty and the park was not a long way off
>I’m pretty sure we have better stamina now that we are ponies
>Considering all that has happened it’s actually a lovely day
“It nice today, isn’t it?”
>Crimson contemplates this for a second
>”Yeah, even with all that happened it’s still been a nice day”
>That wasn’t what I meant, but I’m glad to hear her say that
>”I feel ok, now that I’ve had a little time to think about it”
>I chuckle
“Now that we’ve had some time to adjust, I realize I got the short end of the stick”
>”How’s that?”
“Well, you can fly, the Doctor can move things with her mind, I’m just…”
>I shrug
>”Fluffy and cuddly?”
“Not what I was going to say but, yeah”
>She chuckles softly
>”You’ll be fine, at least you aren’t stuck doing inventory like Silver”
>I nod
“Yeah, she got the shortest stick, but it’s not like getting water is much better”
>Crimson shrugs “we get to be out here, and there’s at least a chance of excitement”
>We come up on the water pump, nothing special, just a simple pipe with a valve to adjust the flow
>>
>>29859819
>Crimson grabs the hose and threads it onto the spicket, then sticks the other end though the top of the tank
>I start turning the pump and water begins to fill the tank
>Very, very, slowly
“Is this the excitement you were talking about”
>”Oh no, the excitement I was talking about it how excited I am that you’re going to pump three hundred gallons yourself” She says with a shit eating grin
>I huff and flick my ear in agitation
>”Aw, you look so cute when your pissed”
“Why don’t you come down here and I’ll give you a hug”
>”Tempting but I’ll pass”
“Seriously help me with this”
>She flutters down
>”Yeah, here let me take over for a while
>I stand aside and she hops on the pump
>”This is gonna take a while though”
“Yeah, any ideas on how to pass the time?”
>”know any good songs?”
“I’m a lumberjack and I’m ok
I work all night and sleep all day
I dress in women’s clothing and hang around in bars!”
>She laughs
>We spend a good hour or two swapping jokes and songs
>By the end of it We’re both tiered from having pumped a literal ton of water
>The cart proves far less comfortable to maneuver fully loaded
>None the less we are able to pull it back to the building we’ve moved into
>Silver greets us as we approach
>”Great water, we have some larger tanks set up to hold it. I’ll take it from here. There is a sleeping area up on the third floor, you’ve earned a rest”
>”Thanks Silver, see you around”
“And now we can drink”
>”Great idea, let’s celebrate”
>>
File: 1490062845330.jpg (230KB, 1594x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1490062845330.jpg
230KB, 1594x1409px
>>29859793
The happy loving one
>>
File: Nyx15.png (289KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx15.png
289KB, 800x600px
>>29859165
make sure to beat the soon-to-be-pony with a specific object while speaking softly to them, as just plain beating may result in unwanted changes
>>
>>29859829
Yeah, seems about right
>>
>>29854273
>The walk back to the castle is full of excitement.
>Both of your minds seem to be moving at a mile a minute.
>You’re all but over your previous disbelief, which has been replaced by both excitement and unease.
>Quill seems pretty enthusiastic, but he’s well aware of the challenges you’ll soon be facing.
>But you know that both of you, working together, can do anything.
>When you arrive at the castle, you’re led into a ballroom on the lower level.
>There are a few chairs set up on one end of the room, but the floor is mostly empty.
>It looks like most of the group you arrived with is already here, talking with each other in small groups.
>Twilight walks into the space from a small door on the other side of the room, and everyone notices as soon as she walks in.
>”Could everypony sit down? I need your attention.”
>You find two empty seats towards the middle of the group and sit down together.
>”Alright! So, a few towns across Equestria have volunteered to relocate anypony willing to make the move, and I’ve compiled some information about them all! Everywhere from Manehattan to Whitetail has stepped forward, and although you might already know some some of the most basic details, it’s still an interesting read! I’ve got a stack of them right here for you to look through, and you can pick one up in a minute.”
>Sure enough, there’s a small box filled with plain-looking folders sitting right by her.
>She’s nothing if not organized.
>”I’ll also be giving a little tour of Ponyville for anypony who’s interested. It’s a wonderful town, if I do say so myself. It hasn’t been on the map for a while but it’s a place like no other. But that’ll be in a few hours and after a small lunch.
>>
>>29860270
>”There are enough guest rooms to accommodate you all for as long as you like, but you probably won’t have to stay here for more than a couple weeks. They’re on the third and fourth floors. Nopony else should be staying here, so pick any room you like.”
>She looks like she’s finished, but then she remembers something and turns around.
>”You’re also free to explore the town if you want! We’re not locking the doors at night, and I’m sure you’ll find that the ponies of Ponyville are very friendly! Have fun, everypony!”
>With that, you’re left to mingle.
>She’s kinda weird, if you’re being honest.
>Who the fuck makes such a thorough and organized set of documents for just fifteen ponies?
>Quill picks one up in his mouth as you head out of the room, taking the stairs up to where she said the guest rooms were.
>Sure enough, you find yourself in a long hallway.
>You pick a room at random and knock.
>Hearing no response, you open the door and step inside.
>It’s a comfortably-sized room with an adjacent bathroom and a small sitting area, decorated in pastel purples and pinks.
>You sit down on the soft, comfortable couch and Quill flops down on the bed.
>”This bed is amazing.”
“You’re a dork.”
>”No, come feel it. It’s so soft!”
>You humor him and test the mattress with a hoof.
“You were right.”
>”See? I told you. It’s like sleeping on a cloud.”
>Guess any bed’s better than the straw you were sleeping on before.
>You really need to stop thinking about that awful place.
>You’re free now.
>You plop back down on the couch and start flipping through all the papers in the folder.
>Even though it’s just a little bit of history, a list of some of the attractions of the town, and information on a few houses, it’s all riveting to you.
>You’re finally learning about your new home.
>>
>>29860277
when will Quill find out he impregnated a shitposter?
>>
https://pastebin.com/Jt9shzrQ

Dtfg fag again. This is the story I've currently been working on. I havent gotten that far so you can still give it a quick read if you feel inclined. I like to think it's a pretty fun story to read

Tldr: the CMC comes across a very eccentric new hero-turned dragon. Meanwhile, another evil dragon plans...well, more evil as he runs his academy for villains.
>>
>>29860349
Eleven months
>>
>>29859829
>>29860277
Good job guys

>>29860440
I'll get around to reading it eventually
>>
>>29859874
>ywn pluck out Zephyr's feathers
>ywn shave her mane and coat
>ywn violate her until she is a mute, broken little pony
>>
>>29860781
Trying to do that will get you turned into a filly
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 676x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 676x909px
>>29859793
Strangely enough, a changeling
>>
File: Anonfilly65.png (154KB, 785x850px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly65.png
154KB, 785x850px
>>29860794
>ywn be Zephyr's filly
>she'll never spank you for being a bad girl
>she'll never cuddle and feed you afterwords while telling you how much she loves you
>>
>>29858202
Das größte Schwein im ganzen Land ist und bleibt der Denunziant.
>>
>>29860277
>You spend the next hour or two sitting together on the couch, content with each other’s company, until your stomach starts growling.
>”Guess we should go down for lunch, huh?”
>Your stomach growls again.
“That sounds good to me.”
>You head down to the banquet hall, waving to a few ponies that you pass on the way.
>Lunch is an assortment of different types of sandwiches.
>You try most of them, and end up pleasantly surprised by things you should find disgusting.
>Flowers in a sandwich?
>Really?
>It doesn’t sound as good as it tastes, really.
>The different types of flowers all have different flavors to them, and they’re all wholly unique.
>Except for daffodils.
>Those taste like chicken.
>Once you’ve finished eating, you both decide not to wait for Twilight’s tour of Ponyville and elect to go out on your own.
>You both step out of the castle and into the sunny Ponyville streets.
>The houses look even cuter in the daylight, with pastel ponies populating the parkways.
>It almost makes you laugh.
>You head down the street, returning any smiles or waves directed at you.
>You turn a corner and, suddenly, you’re walking down a busy street lined with covered market stalls.
>Every kind of fruit or vegetable imaginable is on sale here, and they all smell amazing!
>You’d buy something to much on while you walked, but you don’t have any money.
>C’est la vie.
>Around a corner is a wider street with glassy storefronts on either side, which look very out of place on the otherwise feudal buildings.
>Captivated by the friendly ponies and beautiful buildings, you quickly get lost.
>The town doesn’t seem big, but the maze of winding streets are very easy to get lost in.
>>
>>29860931
>The dense townhomes slowly give way to small, single-family homes.
>You can see colts and fillies playing in the fenced yards and ponies relaxing in the shade of the scattered trees.
>It’s all very idyllic, really.
“Quill?”
>”Yeah?”
“I think I want to live here.”
>”I think I do too.”
“I know it’s a bad idea to make big decisions like this so quickly, but this town is beautiful! Everypony’s nice, the food’s great, and there’s so much to see! It’s just giving me this feeling that I can’t shake.”
>”I think I’m feeling the same thing. How about we stop by the clinic, head back to the castle, and ask Twilight if there are any homes for sale in town. I’m sure she’s already made a list of them all.”
>You laugh.
“She probably has.”
>You look around for any familiar landmarks, and, sure enough, the crystal spires of Twilight’s castle are clearly visible, even from across town.
>So you turn around and start walking back.
>The walk back is convoluted and hellish, if only because your whole plan for finding your way back was to just walk in the general direction of the castle.
>You really need a map or something.
>Once you make it back, you can make the short distance to the clinic based on solely the fresh memory of your visit earlier this morning.
>The appointment doesn’t take that long.
>You spend a few minutes sitting in the waiting room, then a few more minutes waiting in an exam room for Doctor Blue Cross and Nurse Rose Blossom.
>The actual magic infusion takes just a few minutes.
>After thanking both ponies and letting them know that your plan right now is to move to Ponyville for good, you leave the clinic, feeling a little more energized than before, and head back to the castle.
>A few minutes of searching for Twilight leads you to the castle’s library.
>It’s a massive room, taking up most of the second floor, filled with bookshelves for what seems like miles.
>>
>>29860934
>She’s sitting at a small table taken up by a very unstable pile of all kinds of books and scrolls.
>She smiles when she sees you.
>”Oh, good afternoon! What can I do for you?”
“We’ve decided to stay in Ponyville for the time being, and we’d like to find someplace to live as soon as possible. Do you have any information on hoof about homes for sale?”
>”Normally, no, that’d be a job for the realtors’ office down the street. But I pre-prepared a list of all available homes in town, just for a moment like this one!”
>Quill nudges your side and you try very hard not to laugh.
>Twilight either doesn’t notice or doesn’t comment, instead getting up and starting to search for the desired list.
“Thank you! It’s such a beautiful town, really.”
>”I know! It surprised me when I first moved here. Going from Canterlot to Ponyville meant it took a little bit of time to settle in, but I sure was glad when I did. This town led me to the best friends I’ve ever had. I’m sure it’ll do the same for you.”
>She levitates a scroll over to a table right by you and unrolls it.
>”And here you go! You can keep the list, I have extras. They’re sorted by price, but the stipend should cover all but the most outrageously large. I do recommend, as a general rule, leaving about twenty-five percent of the cost of the house for furniture, but that’s just me. As soon as you open an account at the Bank of Ponyville, I can transfer the bits to you. Do you need anything else?”
>You think for a moment.
“Do you have any books on, ah, pregnancy? I just found out this morning, and I neither of us really know what we’re doing.”
>Her face lights up.
>”Oh, congratulations! The library has a sizable maternity section.”
“Thank you!”
>She starts trotting away, and motions for you to follow her.
>>
>>29860939
>”Do you know species yet?”
“One’s an Earth pony, and the other is a pegasus.”
>”Twins? That’s great! I’ve got a couple books specifically dealing with multiple pregnancies. I’d recommend ‘Double Trouble’ and ‘Eating for Three’ to start. Then there’s ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’, ‘The Pregnancy Countdown’, ‘First Time Parents’, and, for you— Quick Quill, was it?—I’d highly recommend ‘A Stallion’s Guide to Keeping Your Wife Sane for Eleven Months’.”
>Quill raises an eyebrow.
>”It’s not as dramatic as the title implies. Now, I think that should be enough. You can keep the books for as long as you’d like, but do try to bring them back as soon as you can. And make sure to check them out in the ledger.”
“Thank you, Twilight!”
>”No problem! And don’t forget to pick up that list on your way out!”
>Quill begins the arduous task of writing down the titles of every book in the stack that Twilight gave you while you browse the list.
>He balances the books on his back on the way back up to your room, and once you get in, he deposits them on the table and stretches for a moment.
>”Those are a lot heavier than they look.”
>You sit down on the couch, which is still comfortable as hell, and unroll the fairly long scroll on the coffee table.
>Quill sits beside you and leans forward to get a better view of the list.
>”So we have four thousand bits to work with between us.”
>You still have no idea how much that is, just that it’s a lot.
“We don’t need that much space, really. Just two or three bedrooms, preferably with a yard like the houses we saw on the edge of town. That’s probably more than enough.”
>”Oh, definitely.”
>>
>>29860944
>You scan the list for a minute.
>The cheapest houses are apartment homes above stores in the center of town, selling for less than 1,000 bits.
>The next distinct step up are the narrow townhouses.
>The smaller townhomes are priced at around 1,000 to 1,500 bits, and the larger ones don’t go much higher than B1,800.
>The detached houses you so adore are listed at anywhere from B1,750 to B2,500.
>Above that, the houses start to get a little larger than you’ll need for quite some time.
>The rest of the day is spent studying the list and marking the houses you want to take a look at.
>You resolve to crack open the pile of books Twilight gave you once you’ve found someplace to live, so the pile sits neglected for now.
>After sheepishly returning to the library and asking for a map of Ponyville, Quill runs to the bank to set up a joint account.
>Apparently the process isn’t nearly as long and drawn-out as it was back home, because it barely takes him half an hour.
>He gives Twilight the account number on his way up to the room so she can give you the bits, and when he arrives it’s time to descend on the banquet hall once again to have dinner.
>The rapidly setting sun shuts down any plans you had for going out to look at houses once you’ve finished eating.
>You’re both pretty tired anyways, so, right after you mark the locations of the houses you’re the most interested in, you both slide under the sheets of the soft, clean bed.
>You sink right into the plush mattress and let out a feminine sigh.
>Quill brushes against you and you feel two familiar forelegs wrap around your body.
>You rub your head against the fur of his neck, his warmth and masculine scent both relaxing you and lighting a fire at the same time.
>>
>>29860947
>And as much as you want him to take you right now, you’re staying here out of the kindness of a sovereign ruler of Equestria, and you wouldn’t want to incur her wrath by getting the sheets messy.
>So your rational side overpowers your ever-present need for more of him.
>You quickly drift off to sleep, pressed against your stallion and soothed by his soft, gentle kisses and the sweet nothings he whispers into your ear.
>>
>>29860950
>tfw you'll never go house shopping with your coltfriend for a house to raise your foal in
why does this hurt so much
>>
File: TitleCard.png (691KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
TitleCard.png
691KB, 1000x689px
[Hello hello again, sedoop de boop~

... Ahem. Anyway, this is a little service announcement to let ya'll know that after much agonizing and arguing with my wall and Twi-plushie over it, Doctor's Oath is officially at the end of it's part of the Pon-E story- AJ, Daisy, and the rest of the DO cast will be in part/story/book three, tentatively named 'Pon-E: One, Two, One Two, and Through and Through'

Until I've got all my little plot-threads tied together so I can give you all a satisfying conclusion to something that blew way the hell out of proportions, I'll be posting Discordia and working on the CYOA I'm running. Thank you for your patience, and for sticking with me and the rest of the writefags. Ya'll are the reason why we keep writing.

The next few parts of Discordia will be up soon.

tl;dr: Oath's done, new Pon-E eventually, Moar Discordia naow.]
>>
File: Yeahno.gif (71KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Yeahno.gif
71KB, 200x200px
[DISCORDIA: I don't have enough pictures of anything edition]
>>29848566
Luna and Rarity trade a look and a soft smile, pleased that they've been able to get Michael to calm down and relax a bit as the alicorn mare starts stretching her wings, scrutinizing them and thoroughly distracted by them and the thoughts of filly Rarity having magical surges.

A giggle escapes her, making Rarity and Luna blink in surprise as Michael has a mischievous grin on her muzzle. "I bet you were an adorable filly Rarity- we're gonna have to get your mother to break out the photo album next time she and your father are back in town."

Rarity gasps and Luna breaks out in a full belly laugh most unbecoming of a princess, Michael joining her in short order.

Twilight finally comes back up from the basement, a bit of a pout on her face as she looks about, that pout turning to confusion as she looks at the seriously-pouting Rarity and the laughing alicorn mares that are currently leaning against one another.

"... What did I miss?" Twilight asks, the unicorn mare looking quite lost.

Rarity sighs. "Humor at my expense, darling. Call it generosity... Oh! Twilight, darling, you're up from the lab! That didn't take long."

Luna and Michael finally calm down a bit, and both turn to Twilight expectantly, Michael's ears especially flicking forwards and zoning in on Twilight.

Twilight lets out a sad little huff as she notices the attention, and stands up straight, like a mare about to deliver bad news to her boss, but more then willing to take it with a stiff upper lip.

Thank Goodness somepony didn't try to sell this to her as a test, or there's likely be much panicking going on right now instead.

"Michael, I have good news and bad news- I've been able to single out a few of the various magical signatures that are coating your aura now, and I'm fairly positive that the tipping point for your transformation was Poison Joke."

Discord curses under his breath. She figured it out already?
>>
>>29861210
Rarity shudders. "Oh Darling, that horrid plant. I'll go get Aloe and Lotus, and whip up the curing bath! We'll make a spa day out of it."

Michael perks up a bit at the idea but it's quickly shut down by Twilight softly shaking her head, a frown on her face. "I'm sorry Rarity, but it won't be that easy... the Poison Joke was just the tipping point."

The three mares across from Twilight glance at one another before Michael speaks up. "Come on Purple Smart, talk to me here... what do you mean, 'tipping point'?"

She sighs, and holds up the results chart. "Michael, your body is actively producing Thuams. Alicorn levels of Thuams, with it's own signature." She says rather clinically, obviously trying to keep her own emotions down so she doesn't start panicking or flipping out. "At this point in time, I'd predict that our timeline for reversing your transformation... was about fifteen days ago."

Jaws drop all around the room, Discord's dropping far enough to slam through the floor, drawing the attention of the rest of the ponies in the room.

"What wa- Discord! What are you doing here?" Twilight asks, quite annoyed at the mismatched creature's sudden appearance.

Discord mentally curses but decides that now would be a good time to start doing what he does best- gaming and lying, or as he likes to call it, 'Running the Circus'.

He floats down, collecting his jaw and snapping it back into place. "Well, I was helping dear Butterguy-"

"Fluttershy." The four ponies correct in unison.

"Muttertie-"

"Fluttershy!"

"Gutternigh. As I was saying, I was helping Floaterscared search for her precious lop-ear, and remembered she had been staying at your library last night, dear Sprinkes."

"Sparkle."

"Spackle, whatever. Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I decided to search over here when I heard the news! Our little human not so human anymore?" Discord says with a dramatic swoon onto Rarity's fainting couch.
>>
>>29861276
Michael's head droops and three angry sets of feminine glares hammer home into Discord, punching holes right through the chaos being, and one of Rarity's sewing needles slamming into his side rather painfully.

"Ouch."

"You don't have to be such a flankhole about it Discord!" Twilight spits, obviously very, very displeased by Discord's attitude to it.

Michael is pretty much straight out crying again, being hugged tightly by Luna, who's frowning at Discord.

"He's barely gotten a hold of his current emotional state, much less the fact that he's changed species! If you're just going to be -you-, just go away!" Twilight says, a annoyed scoff from Rarity signifying her agreement.

Discord frowns. "My dear Sparkle, you truly think me so cruel? A bit apathetic I may be, but Chaos is my business, and this-"

He gestures to Michael, who has buried her head in Luna's mane as she's gently soothed by the older alicorn. "This has to be some kind of chaos. I wish to learn what kind."

Twilight gives him a very flat look. "And cause -more- trouble, like he hasn't had enough?"

Discord shakes his head and waves his mis-matched arms. "No no no, goodness no! You misunderstand me, Sparkle."

Rarity gives a very dainty, ladylike snort of disapproval. "We're quite sure you're telling the truth, Discord, just like the last three or four times."
>>
>>29860440
I like it, though if the wanderer is a wandering paladin perhaps you should make him a bit more relatable, since as of yet he is just the terminator and ???+ power level without a real personality. It gives a few potential Gary Stu traits to him if your aren't careful. As this is the transformation thread, I might suggest delving into his exploration of his new form and humor us a bit since it is an off screen change. Other than that, I look forward to seeing this go forward.
Also, dragonfags please stay
>>
Wow, good night for content.
>>
https://pastebin.com/10Tytn1J here's a 4K line green from the Dragon thread that just finished if anybody is curious to read it.
>>
>>29861327
This is gonna be good

>>29861276
>Thuams
Shouldn't that be 'thaums'?
>>
File: Twi.jpg (57KB, 553x725px) Image search: [Google]
Twi.jpg
57KB, 553x725px
>>
>>29861531
[I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! And I've seen it written both ways, and I used thuam originally, so I'm sticking to that way of spelling it for now.]
>>
File: Fired.gif (803KB, 774x464px) Image search: [Google]
Fired.gif
803KB, 774x464px
>>
File: 2374.png (66KB, 874x626px) Image search: [Google]
2374.png
66KB, 874x626px
>>
So, I'm somewhat considering going between two greens on here - going back and forth updating. I'm no stranger to writing multiple greens- so would you guys rather see two greens or just have me focus on Lexi?
>>
>>29861782
If you have inspiration for something new and simply can't wait then go for it. Just don't forget about Lexi - that story's great.
>>
>>29861782
Don't let us choose how you should write. You do whatever feels right.
>>
>>29861343
That's kinda what I was going for. I was rolling with stereotypical comic book good guys and bad guys. Asmod tries to break the stereotypes with his academy, but it doesn't change the fact that Gary Stu's are OP. However, I can switch back to his point of view and make him less robotic
>>
What makes this thread different from the anonfilly / dragon transformation general ?
>>
>>29861327
Thumbs up
>>
>>29861914
What makes this different from anonfilly? We have content. They have retards.
What makes this different from dtfg? We have ponies (mostly). They have dragons.
>>
>>29861914
Anonfilly thread used to be about
>I want to be the little filly
but now it's more about an oc who happens to be Anonfilly. And people who want to fuck a filly.

dtfg is about becoming some furry tier scalie thing. We're about becoming the little pony. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>29861925
And sadly DTFG does not have good readers.
>>
>>29861936
To be fair, the dragon education system doesn't place much importance on literacy.
>>
File: 1487350696883.png (93KB, 488x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487350696883.png
93KB, 488x386px
>>29861921
>>
File: fuck you.png (209KB, 474x746px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
209KB, 474x746px
>>29862146
>>
>be Rogue Psyker Anon
>The Inquisition is hot on your tail, and you mess up a spell trying to get away
>You turn into a small horse
>Great, now your a mutant, traitor, and xeno
>Get ready to be purged
>>
No new writefags? Boring. Most of the green here is stale except for Discordia. Especially the "oh now I'm just a mare" one. Your old green was cliche, sure, but at least it wasn't same old same old like this Lexi one is man. It's saddening.
>>
>>29862206
Who let anon take over Lyra's body?
>>
>>29861807
I have an idea for a Discord tf green in my head that could be fun that I'm considering starting. Nothing world shattering but I at least have some ideas for it. So I suppose what I'm more asking is what people want to read. I have no qualms with doing both or just one - so it is more of an issue of what others want.
>>
>>29862866
I'm all for a discord green! I would love to read it.

You've done good work, keep it up.
>>
>>29862866
Okay sounds cool. To be honest I hate telling writers what to do but if it's a simple either/or choice then I'd prefer more of the story I'm already into (which it should be noted is not in the least bit cliche, 'same old' or saddening). So, do both I guess.
>>
>>29862866
Here's a Discord prompt I wrote last thread:

>Discord keeps turning Anon into various creatures for fun
>After many transformations, they start to mix in strange, unexpected ways
>Dragon Dogs, Grifficorns, Donkasus, etc
>Whenever they try to reverse the magic to return Anon to his human self, it doesn't work
>It just mixes human into the unholy amalgam
>When Twilight finally gets Anon more or less into human form, barring perhaps a pony lung or manticore spleen, she recognizes a very characteristic wavelength of magic emanating from him:
>Chaos magic
>And it isn't leftover from Discord's magic, it's being produced naturally by Anon himself
>She confronts Discord, who reveals that he's actually Anon from the future
>Sort of
>He's actually completely separate from the flow of time, so he's technically Anon from the past, present, and future simultaneously
>The various spells and enchantments that he's subjected to will eventually and irreversibly twist him into a Draconequus and drive him to madness
>Discord has to be sure that happens, so that he'll exist
>And Twilight is powerless to stop him, since Discord is integral to the timeline

>"You're a monster, Discord! How could I ever be stupid enough to trust you!?"
"I'M a monster? Princess, where do you think all of this started? I wasn't always around to kick the snowball down the hill. Who else can you think of who regularly transforms Anon for fu--oh, I'm sorry, for 'science'?"
>"...W-what?"
"Did you think YOUR magic was somehow safer than mine? Honey, where he comes from there's absolutely no magic to speak of. Which means no reason to develop natural defenses against the stuff, if you catch my drift."
>"O-oh...oh god..."
"By my humble estimation, you've probably done far more damage than I have. But I'm sure you'll crunch the numbers later, just to be sure. Well, I've got to run. Need to keep making life hell for the Fluttercucks back home. Toodles!"
>>
>>29862987
Yeah, I saw it. It's a good prompt, but I had my own idea in mind. Thanks for the suggestion though!
>>
>>29863226
I can't wait to read it!
>>
File: Nyx23.png (350KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx23.png
350KB, 1600x1200px
Nyx tf when
>>
>>29861518
As I said before in the other thread, it's good but the pacing between Asmod encounters could use some work.
>>
File: Soarin3.png (900KB, 1700x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Soarin3.png
900KB, 1700x2128px
I want to be a good stallion for my Master
>>
File: discord.jpg (525KB, 1200x1093px) Image search: [Google]
discord.jpg
525KB, 1200x1093px
>>
I want to be the pet pony and cuddle with my master.
>>
>>29860440
Maybe in a few days I'll post my next update here and see how it goes over. If it's poorly received I'll leave
>>
File: ..png (221KB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
..png
221KB, 1000x1392px
>>29862425
Shame about the heresy.
>>
>Anon works for an interplanetary scouting operation
>Him and a party land in Equestria
>They meet the locals, catalog resources, and take atmospheric readings as per standard procedure
>An accident damages his exosuit, and his fellow crew tell him that he's fucked
>Basically every single molecule in the air and wavelength of """magic"""(intensely powerful ionizing radiation) in the environment is deadly to humans
>Twilight offers to turn him into a pony to save him while the crew crosses him off the manifest and schedule a stop at an intergalactic temp agency to pick up a replacement
>Former space 'adventurer' Anonymous now has to adapt not only to life under constant planetary gravity, but also he's a tiny horse creature now
>>
>>29864181
Maybe he'll be more comfortable when Celestia sends him to the moon.
>>
>>29863766
I want to be the pony with an obedient human pet.
>>
>>29858202
Huh, lizard?

What has happened? Did I miss something?
>>
>>29799973
More of this please
>>
>>29864950
Seconded
>>
>>29863226
Is your next update going to be the new Discord story, or are we going to check back in with Lexi first?
>>
>>29865261
I'm thinking Discord next honestly
>>
>>29861101
Cool. We're gonna see the couple from the first story again at some point, right?
>>
File: Cadance4.png (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cadance4.png
162KB, 1024x1024px
I want Cadance to make me Shiny's little broodmare
>>
>>29865658
Here you go. It took some effort to find.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/101867/18/forced-pony-sex/19-when-a-pony-comes
>>
File: 1490059877708.png (144KB, 323x542px) Image search: [Google]
1490059877708.png
144KB, 323x542px
>>29858202
Everyone already knows, but nobody cares you autistic faggot. The author in question hasn't exactly gone out of their way to hide it.

Dtfg is just an extension of this general, and if they were to come back here, it'd actually bring in some fresh content, and mix shit up a bit with different types of tf as opposed to just ponies.

Maybe we'll get some griffins and other stuff in future too. It may encourage writers to branch out and experiment more. More variety draws in more writers, and more writers means more content.

I don't get the lizard hate. Is this just one or two people repeatedly shitposting or what? I like dtfg's content, and I also like their writers. We should encourage them to post here. It'd be good for both threads.
>>
>>29863392
I want Soarin to transform me into a mare by sitting on my face.
>>
>>29865658
>ywn be Cadance
>ywn make autists fuck your husband
>>
>>29866181
What kind of fantasy is that?
I want Soarin to transform me into a mare, pull me up into the sky and join the mile high club together. Possibly reverse points one and two.
>>
File: 1488532775338.png (168KB, 539x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488532775338.png
168KB, 539x525px
Ayy /ptfg/, writer from /dtfg/ here. How do you guys feel about a story that involves transformation of people into stuff other than dragons *and* other than ponies? Just checking, because a story I'm working on has a character like that planned for it at a later date.

Would be cool to start writing here with the inevitable demise of /dtfg/ on the horizon.

My Pastebin is pastebin.com/u/punki if anyone wants to check my stuff out.
>>
>>29866282
I have no idea what you're thinking of, but we already have changeling, gryphon, draconequus and other species stories.
>>
>>29866282
as long as it's not inanimate object's
>>
>>29866316
Inanimate object TF is fine, as long as it's into pony plushies.
>>
File: 1488500428222.jpg (21KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1488500428222.jpg
21KB, 570x570px
>>29866340
W-wouldn't that just be the same as a normal pony..?
>>29866316
I don't even know how I'd write that. Definitely won't be writing about any inanimate objects any time soon. Promise.
>>29866304
Good to know man, I don't hang around here often, so I don't know what the norm is. That's kinda' why I ask. Cheers for the quick rundown m80 t80.
>>
File: Plush.png (157KB, 1368x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Plush.png
157KB, 1368x1338px
>>29866356
>W-wouldn't that just be the same as a normal pony..?
Not exactly. Here's a couple of examples,
https://pastebin.com/XWynWxvU
https://pastebin.com/w9wsh8qy
>>
>>29866237
>you become Cadence.
>but you can't get rid of your worthless husband or you'll lose half your empire in the divorce.
>>
>>29866173
The shitposters and autists on both sides ruin it for everybody.
>>
>>29866261
This is a good fantasy.

Anybody wanna write this?
>>
>>29858006

any green where anon is turned into a zigger and the mares cant stop staring at his zigger cock?
>>
>>29866984
I want to colonize and exploit zigger anon's ass
>>
File: mutageniczecora.png (313KB, 1349x3880px) Image search: [Google]
mutageniczecora.png
313KB, 1349x3880px
>>29866984
Not that I can think of. Image slightly related.
>>
I want to be an Alabama Zigger
>>
File: Nyx16.jpg (99KB, 1000x808px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx16.jpg
99KB, 1000x808px
>>29866984
is Nyx close enough to a zigger
>>
>>29866261
Soarin could take him up while he's human and threaten to drop him unless he agrees to the become a pegasus.
>>
>>29866282
Yesssssss
I am game for this. Is a good fic, man.
>>
>>29866173
This nigga gets it
>>
File: 1491022359938.png (634KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491022359938.png
634KB, 1200x681px
>>
File: vegan.jpg (146KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
146KB, 1000x666px
>>
File: keyboardmasher.png (428KB, 888x787px) Image search: [Google]
keyboardmasher.png
428KB, 888x787px
>>
>>29851885
Shame Twilight didn't magically notice Red Heart wasn't always a pony.
>>
>>29869564
Pony diets are vegetarian. They eat cheese and eggs.
>>
>Anon and Lyra are close friends
>They indulge in their curiosity regarding each other's alien bodies and swap
>After getting the furious masturbation out of the way, they hit the town and experience the world through each other's eyes
>They're having as much fun as you can possibly have buying groceries with hands or having lunch with hooves
>They didn't exactly think this through
>As the day is coming to a close, a terrible accident injures Lyra and puts her in a coma
>Leaving Anon stranded in her body with nobody knowing he's in there
>Aside from Bon Bon, who they obviously trusted enough to tell that they were doing
>Now Anon has to keep Lyra's obligations and pretend to be her for a couple of weeks
>Everything's going fairly well, aside from a few minor hiccups
>Until Lyra wakes up, and seems to think that she actually is Anon
>No matter how much Anon tries to tell her otherwise, she refuses to accept that she's actually Lyra
>And Anon can't catch her out to prove that she isn't him since they were so close that she knows everything about him
>Only Lyra knows how to swap back, so Anon is stuck until he can make her remember who she really is
>>
>>29870414
Poor Lyra. It wasn't worth losing her to become the little mare.
>>
File: 1314493.png (196KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1314493.png
196KB, 1000x666px
>>29870343
True. Have a more accurate version.
>>
>>29866282
Nahhh keep that shit somewhere else.
>>
>>29871009
As they both think they're Anon they should work out a fair system whereby they each get to spend equal time in his body.
>>
File: Trading Faces.jpg (338KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Trading Faces.jpg
338KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: s.png (920KB, 1232x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
920KB, 1232x1024px
>>
File: BlackjackTF.png (881KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
BlackjackTF.png
881KB, 1000x743px
edge the edgy horsie
>>
So, any transformation in the new episode?
>>
Wrote up the start to that Discord green, so I thought I should post it. Still working on Lexi, but wanted to start this. Have no clue what to call it, so if you have a name idea, feel free to share.

>The doctor hands you your medication.
>You sigh a little, swallowing the large pills and chasing it down with metallic tasting water you know just came from the sink.
>These pills never work, they never have, but they tell you to so you have to.
>That’s how life is in a mental hospital, you follow what the doctors tell you to do and hope they “fix” you.
>And if they can’t “fix” you, they try to just medicate you into oblivion.
>Sure, that’s a bleak way of putting it, but your outlook of this place has never been a very good one.
>You weren’t checked in here by your own volition, or at the urgings of a concerned family member.
>This was your prize for being not guilty by reason of insanity.
>It was that or prison, but your state defender really drove home that insanity defense.
>Made you sound like a deeply disturbed psycho who just kind of exploded one day.
>Honestly, they’re probably not far off, but it still, you’d prefer to not have the world think of you that way.
>Maybe not the world, you don’t think you even made it to the national news, but just about everybody in the state probably knows about your outburst.
>”Outburst.”
>That’s a pretty apt way to phrase it.
>It was basically years of pressure finally being released.
>And not in a very healthy way.
>>
>>29874468
>Ever since you were young, there’s been a voice in your head.
>The doctors call it Schizophrenia and you can’t really argue that.
>It’s more a matter of you not wanting to put yourself on the level of psychopaths than you actually doubting your affliction.
>But, if hearing voices in your head constitutes as Schizophrenia, then you’ve definitely got it.
>Maybe you should have taken that Psychology class while you still were allowed to step onto a community college campus to learn a bit more about the possibility of you having it.
>Oh well, a bit too late for that.
>The voice would always speak to you in a playful, almost taunting tone.
>It’s male, not that makes any difference, and sounded like a fully grown adult ever since you were a child.
>And whenever that voice would talk to you, it would always suggest you do things.
>”Why don’t you push that kid Anon? See what happens!”
>”You ever kick a puppy Anon? You should!”
>”Your parents won’t mind if you take some of that money!”
>”Oh, oh, shove something in that tailpipe Anon!”
>Stuff like that from grade school to present day.
>You never told anybody about it because you knew they’d look at you like a crazy person.
>Which you /are/ but you didn’t know that at the time.
>And besides, you still don’t want anybody to know about it.
>>
>>29874485
>Sometimes you’d get the voice to back off for a bit by indulging it.
>It could be as easy as shoplifting sometimes, other times you had to be a bit more elaborate.
>You remember one time in particular you convinced one of your classmates in high school their girlfriend came onto them.
>It started off as a rumor, but the longer you were a part of it, the more you found yourself getting into it.
>At one point you even faked text messages just to show your friend.
>Then you anonymously sent that girlfriend fake messages of your friend’s “cheating”.
>And all the while the voice cheered you on eagerly, egging you on.
>In the end, the couple broke up and never spoke with each other again.
>It made you feel shitty as hell, but a part of your really reveled in it.
>Maybe that part of you /was/ the voice?
>Or maybe the voice was a manifestation of that part of you.
>You’re not some expert, so you can’t say for sure.
>All that you can be positive of is that something in you has one goal in mind.
>Sewing chaos and disharmony as much as possible.
>One day you hope to figure out everything about this damn voice.
>You yawn a little, the drugs always make you a little drowsy.
>Not even looking to fight it today, you lie down on your bed and let sleep take you.
>>
>>29874503
>You dream about the incident, it’s a common dream for you recently.
>It’s basically just replaying the event, no real changes to what actually happened.
>Walking down the street, your hands shoved in your pockets, that’s how it always starts.
>A normal day all things considered, up until that point at least.
>But that’s when the voice interjected.
>”You’re being so boring Anon! Why are you being so boring?”
>Sometimes it’s hard to resist having a little conversation with the voice, to just reply to it.
>”I have an idea for you, see that car over there?”
>The voice can’t /point/, but you know what it’s talking about.
>There’s a fancy looking Mercedes parked nearby.
>”The keys are in the ignition Anon, you should go for a little joy ride!”
>Scoffing a bit, you go and look at the car.
>There’s no way the keys were left in the ignition.
>But they actually are just sitting there.
>That’s where you sort of lost control of yourself, just kind of went on autopilot.
>You knew you shouldn’t have gotten into the car, but you did.
>You did and you started driving like a maniac.
>In the twenty minutes you had taken out a fire hydrant, a couple streetlights, and crashed into a jewelry store.
>And the only thing you had to say in your defense is that the voice in your head made you do it.
>>
File: 1490983859517.png (47KB, 455x282px) Image search: [Google]
1490983859517.png
47KB, 455x282px
>>29874522
Interesting, based off of what you have I think "Discord made me do it" would be a good name.
More Please.
>>
>>29874522
Good writing so far. I look forward to more chaos and Lexi
>>
>>
File: Discord.jpg (84KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
Discord.jpg
84KB, 1024x743px
>>
The dragon thread anons are just now coming to a realization they're driving away their writefags. It's honestly sad that they just now are actually trying to appeal to their content creators.
>>
>>29875448
PTFG is just as bad from what I hear~
>>
>>29875618
Doesn't look like it friendo, especially considering those writefags haven't touched your newest thread with their names on but have posted on this thread.
>>
>>29875448
Let's just hope they keep shitty tf out of here. I fucking hate garbage greens that lack >pony transformation<
>>
>>29875691
Don't mind me, I don't know anything about the great TF holy war you're waging against the non-purists...~ I'm just a shitposter and a babysitter tasked with making sure that this thread doesn't choke on its own vomit and get bumped off while the board is moving quickly~
>>
Daily reminder to fuck off from all the other generals. They'll merge with /ptfg/ IF and only IF they want it, not because some self-righteous dickhead whined incessantly for days.
Sincerely: /dtfg/ and anonfilly general.

PS: You're literally worse than nyxposter(s).
>>
lol who hired the squad of dedicated shitposters to target tf threads man?
>>
>>29875970
>hired
HE
DOES
IT
FOR
FREE
>>
>>29876012
HE
DOES
IT
FOR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29876039
Sadly, this might actually be true. Hell, it probably is.
>>
>>29875970
>>29876012
>>29876039
I'm pretty sure that it's one dedicated ultra-autist who likes to type in caps. Reading the dragon thread is depressing, this faggot keeps shouting demands for the writefags to stay while calling them lazy and telling them to write in shifts to keep his free entertainment flowing.
>>
>>29876159
Yeah, I'm the writefag he's bickering with right now and he is autistic as hell. And I thought this thread shitposted me to hell when I first got here, that was a warm welcome in comparison to this cuck.
>>
>>29875343
Is... is that a girl TFTGing into Discord?
>>
>>29876967
I can't tell. Maybe. Ultimately it doesn't matter, Discord probably has a wide variety of genitals, seeing as he's an amalgam of so many different things. He probably has a vagina instead of a urethra, so that in order to have straight sex with him, you have to stick your dick in his dick.
>>
>>29876967
I want to be the little chaos God
>>
>>29874522
So, is Anon going to become Discord, or is Discord grooming him to become a Draconequus? Is he going to get tired of the slow pace of Anon's mental transformation and start changing his body while he's still human on the inside in the hope that the sudden change would kickstart his madness? Is the TF going to be slow, or is he just going to poof into a new form? Would the judge finally believe him if he showed up to court as _Eris__? I'm intrigued.
>>
>>29877232
I honestly intended for a body swap with motivations I'll explain in the green. Although I do also like the idea of Discord making a whole new Draconequus as well. Not sure what I should do. Your guys' thoughts?
>>
>>29877308
That's ultimately up to you. I personally don't like the idea of an all-powerful God switching places with a mortal, but I don't know how or why exactly it's going to happen in the green since you haven't gotten to that part yet. You could very well change my mind. However, the idea of Discord crafting himself another Draconequus for whatever his needs may be in another universe makes sense to me; it's not like Twiggles or Celery are going to let him do it back home. If you believe in your idea, go for it. I'm on the ride regardless.
>>
>>29877420
I like my idea, but this other one sounds a lot of fun too. I have reasons for why Discord would do it, but from the onset the other idea sounds more believable on a whole.
>>
>>29876997
Well that's a disturbing thought.
>>
>>29877308
I sorta like the idea of Discord training an apprentice, but don't let me second guess you. Anyhow, I hope the new chaos being goes on to transform many new ponies.
>>
>>29878462
It's not really second guessing when I agree both ideas sound fun and ask for your thoughts, but I appreciate the concern!
>>
File: 1491843810845.jpg (31KB, 303x327px) Image search: [Google]
1491843810845.jpg
31KB, 303x327px
>twilight fucks up a spell
>gets bodyswapped with Anon
>worse yet, this happened just a day before beginning her estrus cycle
>twilight leaves to get help from celestia since anon can't use any of her magic
>anon has to try his hardest not to become a huge slut in his best friend's body
>>
>>29876967
Having found the source - http://lackedragon.deviantart.com/art/COM-Discord-TF-That-s-chaotic-557278867 - it seems like the answer is no, it's just a guy.
Sorry to ruin a beautiful fantasy.
>>
There's no wrong way to fantasize about becoming her little pony.
>>
>>29877114
I want to be the orderly little mare.
>>
>>29879685
>>
>>29880728
>>
>Anon gets transported to Equestria by an unknown force and becomes a unicorn (marehood optional, but most likely)
>He's brought to Canterlot Castle, and Celestia and Luna are intrigued by his story
>Especially Luna, who senses great potential in Anon
>After it's discovered that changing Anon back is unlikely, Luna offers to take him under her wing
>Anon thus becomes Luna's first student, and begins to learn the art of Dreamwalking from the master
>Luna makes sure to guard her own subconscious as she teaches him,
lest he learn that it was actually her who brought him to Equestria in the first place
>>
>>29880807
Worth it just to spy on ponies' dreams.
>>
>>29881694
Not the best time to become a pony.
>>
>>29882148
Are you kidding? I'd love to turn into a pony in public like that.

Just think about all the people watching you fall on your hands and knees as fur covers your body and a tail pushes out from above your ass.
Think about the embarrassment turning your furry cheeks red as you feel your dick recede into a needy snatch, making you so desperate for release that you stick your ass into the air and lift your still-growing tail to expose your dripping horse pussy.
Imagine the people filming your transformation as your arms and legs shift and change to keep you on all four legs permanently.
Imagine the humiliation and the embarrassment at not just the crowd that's being drawn to your changing form, but also how much it's turning you on to be so exposed in front of so many people.
>>
>>29860950

Time for green.

>The sun streaming through the obnoxiously large gap in the curtains quickly shoots down any prospect you had about sleeping in late.
>There’s no time for that today anyway.
>After a quick breakfast downstairs and a brief but refreshing magic infusion, you grab the list and the map from your room in the castle, both of which Quill stores in his dull, canvas saddlebags, and set off through Ponyville.
>While you’re navigating through the streets, you take a little time to look over the houses you’re most interested in.
>They’re all fairly compact, none with more than three bedrooms and one bathroom, and the size reflects in their price tags.
>The first two houses you see are very much of a piece.
>They’re both located near the edge of town within one street of each other, so you assume they were built by the same group.
>Their layouts are almost identical: there’s a nicely-sized living room at the front of the house, a kitchen in a room behind it, and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the other side.
>The only differences are in the interior and exterior decorations and a slight extension on the rear bedroom in the second house.
>But they’re both very beautiful.
>They’re nicely decorated, and it looks like there are mostly younger families in the surrounding neighborhood.
>You and Quill would fit right in.
>From there, you head over to a different extension of that neighborhood with largely the same atmosphere to it.
>They’re newer houses taken care of by younger families, and the house you see is a clear progression from the previous two, except this one has an extra bedroom and larger living space.
>What strikes you about all three of them is how unique and distinct each house appears, even though the layouts are fairly uniform.
>There aren’t any cookie-cutter houses here.
>Other details like the light fixtures or the wood floors vary between houses, making them all feel a little customized.
>You really like Ponyville.
>>
>>29882734
>From that neighborhood, you head closer to the center of town to explore an older neighborhood and a few other houses you’re interested in.
>They’re the same smaller, medieval-looking structures that made you fall in love with this town, and it was impossible to resist looking at at least one.
>And, while they’re charming, they don’t have as much going for them as the more suburban houses.
>Being both smaller and more expensive than houses you like just as much isn’t something you can overlook very easily.
>And although you know you’re missing out on a little bit of the charm that comes with them, it’s something you can live with.
>Having quickly went through the rest of the houses, all of which had doors unlocked and signs welcoming anypony in to look around, Quill decides it’s a good idea to head into the center of town to find someplace to sit down, eat, and talk.
>When you quickly remind him you don’t have any physical money, he pulls a small bag of bits out of his saddlebags, grinning.
>You settle on a small cafe decorated in blacks and golds and decide to sit outside in the sun.
>After ordering a simple daisy sandwich and a glass of iced tea, you turn to Quill.
“So what do you think?”
>”Oh, you already know how much I loved the house on Juniper. It beats every other house on the list by far. It’s large, new, pretty cheap, and beautiful, too.”
“You’re right. I’d pretty much decided already, but all those beautiful little houses closer to town got me thinking. I’d rather live someplace interesting than someplace big, y’know?”
>>
>>29882735
>”We could make the house on Juniper interesting.”
>You see the gears in his head start to spin.
>You love it when this happens.
>”If it’s 2,200 bits, and we spend about 550 more to get it furnished properly, we still have well over a thousand bits left over, and we’ll get a thousand more in a month. I think I’m going to try and get a job at a local newspaper, and that should pay well, too. We could do so much with that house. It’s already got a lot of interesting spaces, and I haven’t even started thinking about what we could do with all that attic space. I say we should do it. We’ll make it ours in due time.”
“You’re right. Let’s do it!”
>You grab the list of houses out of Quill’s saddlebags and quickly find the information you’re looking for.
“I think the realtor’s office is just down the street. We can go right after lunch!”
>You eye the waiter coming towards you, platter in hoof.
“And speaking of lunch, here it comes!”
>As you start to eat, your mind starts to wander towards the future.
>Just thinking about all the happy memories that you’re going to make with Quill and your foals in that house makes your heart flutter.
>Quill seems to be pretty excited, too, and it’s all the more reason to quickly finish your meal, pay, and trot down to your destination at a brisk pace.
>When you open the door, you’re immediately greeted by a receptionist, and you trot up to the desk.
“I’m here about a house you’ve listed for sale. 53 East Juniper Street? My– My coltfriend and I would like to purchase it.”
>”Wonderful! I think the mare responsible for that listing, Silverleaf, is free right now. Her office is down the hall, second door on your right.”
“Thank you!”
>You head down the hall, and, sure enough, her office is right where you expected it to be.
>You knock on the door and a voice inside the room tells you to enter.
>>
>>29882740
>When you walk in, you’re greeted by a silver-colored mare with a dark gray mane, who invites you to sit down in front of her desk.
>”Good afternoon! I’m Silverleaf. I’m assuming you’re here about a house for sale?”
“Yep! 53 East Juniper Street. We have the bits and we’re ready to buy right now.”
>”Great! There’s a little bit of paperwork, of course, but if things go well you can have the keys by the end of the day. Do you have the money on you right now or is it in a bank?”
>”In a bank. The Bank of Ponyville, to be exact.”
>”Alright, all you’ll need to do in that case is fill out a notice of transfer and run it down to the bank. We’ve got prewritten forms right here with our account’s information. Just fill it out and take it there, and bring me back the receipt!”
>There are many things wrong with how easy that is.
>But Quill seems completely unfazed by the lack of security or verification.
>Fucking ponies, man.
>He fills out the form, passing the pen to you at one point to sign your name alongside his.
>”I’ll be right back.”
>”Alright! Red Heart, we can get started on the rest of the paperwork while he’s away.”
>Great.
>Quill leaves the room, and you start working on the boring parts of buying your first house.
>Silverleaf is nice, though, and you both make conversation as you work through the small pile of papers.
>”So, are you two married?”
“Oh, no, not yet. But I wouldn’t be lying if I said I want to be.”
>You’re not lying.
>You don’t know how long ponies usually date before they get married, but you’ve felt nothing but love and affection for him since the day you’ve met.
>”I’d say that if he doesn’t pop the question soon then you should. Take the initiative, you know?”
>You would, but you have no idea what proposing entails here.
>Would you need to buy a ring?
>How would ponies wear rings?
>As a general rule, you don’t usually know how things work in Equestria.
>>
>>29882743
“It’s definitely on the table. We might as well be married, anyways. We’ve basically been inseparable since we first met. For Celestia’s sake, he’s already gotten me pregnant and we’re buying a house together, so there’s not much farther we can go.”
>You don’t know if sex before marriage is taboo here.
>But you’re assuming based on Twilight’s reaction to your announcement that it’s probably fine.
>And, sure enough, Silverleaf’s eyes light up, and you start discussing the foals.
>Mare talk is weird.
>Even though even the thought of the new life you’re starting makes you giddy, you can’t deny just how unbelievably weird it is.
“I’m carrying twins, actually. An Earth pony and a pegasus.”
>”Really? You certainly don’t look like you’re carrying twins! How far along did you say you were?”
“About eight weeks.”
>”Oh, then that makes sense. You’re certainly going to get bigger soon!”
>”Thank you?”
>Ponies are weird.
>Luckily, Quill comes back right that moment with a slip of paper in hoof.
>”Here you are! 2,200 bits, transferred in full just a few minutes ago.”
>”Excellent! Red Heart and I just about finished all the paperwork for the house. All we need is your signature next to her’s right here… and here.. and right here… and I’m going to need both of you to sign right here, on the dotted line!”
>You take the pen and shakily hold it in your mouth.
>This is it.
>There’s no turning back.
>Once the pen touches paper, you’re committing yourself to a life with this stallion and the foals he put inside you.
>What little shards of dignity or masculinity you have left will be gone for good, and you’ll be Red Heart the mare forever.
>Okay, you’re being a little dramatic.
>But you still feel like, save for actually marrying him, buying a house together is the final nail in the coffin for your old identity.
>>
>>29882747
>You didn’t have any friends on Earth anyways.
>You sign on the dotted line.
>Quick Quill signs his name right next to yours.
>Silverleaf shakes your hoof and gives you the keys to your house.
>YOUR house.
>That you share with the stallion of your dreams.
>You hug him and don’t stop for as long as you possibly can.
>You love him so much.
“I love you so much.”
>The two of you thank Silverleaf profusely, before exiting her office and cantering through the streets like you’re half your age until you reach your house.
>Your house!
>You throw open the door and Quill wraps his forelegs around you and starts kissing you, rough and passionate, just the way you love it.
>He only breaks the kiss for short breaths before he dives back into your lips.
>He starts to lead you down the hallway and into the rear bedroom, but you stop him and laugh.
“Quill, we don’t have a bed.”
>He looks down at you with a lustful fire in his eyes that makes you melt in his forelegs.
>”Then we’ll fuck on the floor. Celestia, I need you so badly.”
>You have no idea what’s got him so horny, but you don’t mind it one bit.
>Every second he spends pinning your hooves down and rutting you senseless is a second you want to last forever.
>His rough, dominant nips and bites are just as common as his affectionate kisses and rubs when you’re fucking.
>And you love it.
>But as much as you’d love to spend the rest of eternity lying together on the hardwood floors, sweaty and panting, you have things you need to do.
>But before you can go to the clinic for a magic infusion, tell Twilight that you’re moving out of the castle, or start buying furniture, you need to shower away the smell of equine sex.
>But you don’t have any towels.
>Or soap.
>This was not well thought out.

The pastebin is updated. Link is https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0.
>>
>>29882753
Sweet
>>
File: WUAH.png (584KB, 1045x550px) Image search: [Google]
WUAH.png
584KB, 1045x550px
>>29882545
I'd rather keep my transformation private.
>>
>>29882753
Great work once again
>>
File: Vinyl.jpg (317KB, 2000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl.jpg
317KB, 2000x1211px
>>
File: Octavia.png (323KB, 1200x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Octavia.png
323KB, 1200x1021px
>>
>>29875936
Oh fuck off you cock sucking insufferable lizard nigger. The reason you don't merge is because your general is shit and if you did you'd inevitably kill this one. So thank you for keeping your distance, you're doing us all a favor.
>>
File: 234.png (1MB, 2086x800px) Image search: [Google]
234.png
1MB, 2086x800px
>>
>>29884063
Well guess what dipshit, that's exactly what we're trying to do.
Now if only you could talk sense into one of /your/ faggots to stop shitting up /our/ thread and trying to force the merge that neither of us want, it'd be just fucking peachy, thanks.
>>
File: we are ponies.jpg (74KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
we are ponies.jpg
74KB, 1000x681px
>>
I'd appreciate if people would stop shitposting to try and start shit between lizard general and horse general
>>
File: sgerdg.gif (310KB, 437x440px) Image search: [Google]
sgerdg.gif
310KB, 437x440px
>>
>>29882753
I wonder if floor sex would be more comfortable as horses than as humans.

Great work as always
>>
>>29884336
Why? You constantly shit up ours.
>>
File: 89.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Which ponies on the show do you think are most likely to be former humans?
>>
>>29884713
Of the main cast none of them, because we've seen their family's

Sunburst and Starlight maybe,

Sunset could be as well, that would explain why her human counterpart hasn't shown up

Discord, Celestia, and Luna could all be former humans giving how far back they go.

The doctor is probably a former Time Lord
>>
>>29884375
With quadrupeds I'd imagine that's the case.
>>
>>29884820
>Of the main cast none of them, because we've seen their family's
Maybe it's their parents that were human before emigrating. Or it could be Scootaloo, as she doesn't seem to have a family.
>>
File: 495526.png (30KB, 450x366px) Image search: [Google]
495526.png
30KB, 450x366px
>>29876997
>>
>>29882545
Why the hell I'm aroused by this?
>>
>>29885422
It's perfectly natural to want a sopping wet horse pussy between your legs. Don't fight it, Anon.
>>
>>29885458
But I'm a rational and normal person, I shouldn't feel like this
>>
File: IMG_5742.png (112KB, 588x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5742.png
112KB, 588x537px
Well, here goes nothin. Got an update for ya.
>>29860440
>You are Tonic. Tonic the dragon.
>You woke up here, in Equestria, a few weeks ago after your apparent death.
>The details of settling in as a new resident dragon in ponyville as well as getting used to being a female is a story for another time. For now, all that matters is the damn near perfect omelette sitting on the table in front of you.
>This work of art was made by none other than Jazz...the other dragon.
>That's right, theres /more/. You remember the days when you used to be a special snowflake, and then out of nowhere there was an influx of dragons.
>The strange part? Most of them were humans as well. Not all of them died like you did, which only creates more questions about how they got here.
>You remember seeing the show when you were still a human, and you don't recall anything like this ever happening before. Something is definitely going on in the grand scheme of things.
>Maybe someone is messing around with dimensions or some shit. Hey, it's not like you were a scientist, you don't have any real theories.
>You've become good friends with Discord during your time here as well, and you're certain that it isn't him. He has taken a large interest in the sudden appearance of so many dragons because of the chaos it creates, but he's only taken credit for Jazz...
>He knows more than he's letting on, like he always does, but you believe him.
>You've met a few of the dragons before, and none of them seem inherently evil or anything. Most of them live in town, one of them is all the way in canterlot, and Twilight let you and Jazz stay in her castle.
>>
File: IMG_5971.jpg (48KB, 439x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5971.jpg
48KB, 439x479px
>>29885604
>Jazz is a strange one. His slicked back horns and Mohawk-like fin on his head, coupled with his smokey black scales make him look like a regular badass.
>His skill set, however, tells a different story.
>Back when he was a human, he was a magician...like, with the playing cards and shit. He tells you that he was renowned as one of the best, but you've learned by now that he's a master of bullshit.
>When Discord offered him a taste of real magic, he couldn't resist, and Discord made him into a dragon with an uncanny ability to cook.
>Now he walks around in a Dracula cape blowing ponies' minds with magic tricks because the residents of Equestria are unfamiliar with such things.
>They might get a small taste from Trixie, but at the risk of giving him credit, you have to admit that he's much better than her.
>Leave it to Discord to bring such a strange guy here.
>He's a showboating dexterous magician with a PhD in tall tales...and he's actually kind of charming in a way.
>You're all too focused on devouring the omelette he made for you. The hunger driven spell on you is lifted when Jazz catches your attention by sliding a glass of orange juice across the table to you and giving a bow.
>J: "Are you even tasting it?"
>You lean back in your chair and give him a smug grin.
"It's alright, but I've had better..."
>He chuckles softly and crosses his arms.
>J: "Is that why you were practically attacking your plate? Admit it, it's the best you've ever had."
>You go back to eating, but go about it in a more reserved manner.
"It's alright..."
>>
>>29885611
>J: "You know, I can make more than just omelettes. I can find a way to make anything you want, you just gotta let me take you on a date..."
>Yeah, right. In his dreams.
>You just huff in response.
>J: "Oh come on now, I can be quite the romantic! We'll go out on the town to the most happening places, and then we can retire back here where I'll make you any kind of dinner you want!"
>You just stare at him blankly as you continue eating.
>J: "Well I gotta have /something/ to do this weekend! Maybe I'll take my offer to that pretty dragon over in Canterlot..."
>You set down your fork and narrow your eyes at him.
"Do you want your next words to be intelligent, or do you wanna say them outside?"
>He raises his hands defensively.
>J: "What?! I'm just thinking maybe she'd like to have some fun with me. That way we both win: I leave you alone, and I get to go on a date with an even prettier dragon than y-"
>He suddenly pauses as you let out an incredulous gasp.
>J: "Hey, relax! I was kidding!"
>You puff your chest out and shoot a torrent of bright blue flames out of your mouth at his precious cape, but when the smoke clears his cape is still intact, and he retorts with a guffaw.
>J: "Hah! I got a flame proof cape from Discord after /last/ week!"
>Your mind goes to work trying to think of other ways to make him pay, but you're distracted by a sound coming from down the hall.
>Both of you realize it at the same time, and turn to the doorway expectantly.
>It's a loud thumping sound that resonates down the hall to the point that you have a hard time telling how far away it is, but you know it's getting closer.
>J: "What is that?"
"I guess we're about to find out..."
>>
>>29885483
Deep down you know that nothing will ever come close to turning around and swishing your tail to the side as you reveal your dripping and winking pussy to a group of eager stallions.
>>
>>29885619
In the kindest and least shitposty way possible: no thanks.
>>
>>29885619
You are dead to me.
>>
>>29885619
Also in the kindest and least shitposty way possible: I think it has potential and it's certainly no worse than some of the "cannot into English"-type shit we've seen. Keep at it and develop the plot. Let's see where this goes.
>>
>>29885619
It's a good start of your posting here. We need some more, but so far you have my attention. No autism in this lizard fag.
>>
>>29885666
trips of devil! it's no good! we will die! mark this day, it's the day of our downfall!
>>
>>29885666
fuck off
>>
>>29885619
Faggotry aside, with this and that new Draconequus green, things are starting to look fresh around here. I'm liking it.
>>
>>29885728
I'm pretty sure Gumo and Treasure Mage are the same person. They write very similarly, and Gumo said they were taking a new name to avoid drama about what's in their bin.
>>
>>29885727
Not going to censor what I think for the sake of anons online. It's no masterpiece, but it has promise.
>>
>>29885746
Nah, I do like Mage though. He's a good writer.

And if it isn't obvious already, I mean come on I accidentally used the wrong name twice when posting here, I'm actually Kolaghan from the dtfg. It's no real secret, most of the reason I went with a new name here was I had "Dragon" in my other name. Which the shitposters loved pointing out when I first got here. So cheers.
>>
>>29885619
Love the update. Their chemistry amuses me. I think you could benefit from a little more physical slapstick humor between the two as Tonic shuts Jazz down.
>>
>>29885765
You are also dead to me.
>>
>>29885776
Okay cool, honestly don't give a shit. I'm keeping the dragon stuff off of here as long as the other thread still exists, and intend to focus on my non-dragon greens over here. If the fact that me being from dtfg is enough to turn you off- then fine my be. Nothing against autists, but I don't think they can comprehend prose all that well anyways, so it's honestly for the best.
>>
>Twilight needs to go to Canterlot high for some reason
>Offers to take Anon so that he can socialize with humans again, even if only for a few days
>Anon agrees
>Living in ponyland has really taken the edge off of his misanthropy, and he kind of misses internet pornography
>The EqG universe isn't the same as the Earth he knew, but it sounds pretty close
>Only problem is that he turns into a pony when he gets to the other side
>Turns out that humans who pass through the mirror become ponies and vice versa, regardless of which direction they were going
>It'll take a few days before the portal is traversable once again, so Anon gets to hang out with Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, and the entire Dry Gulch Gang while waiting to get his hands back
>Meanwhile, Scitwi is doing Science things
>She wants to visit Equestria herself, but doesn't like the idea of being a little horsey while doing it
>So she's devised a way to prevent someone from changing form when they pass through the mirror
>The best part about it is that she's one-hundred percent sure that it can in no way backfire and fuck with anyone
>Especially not Anonymous
>>
>>29885619
Shit, the dragon thread is full of idiots if they drove you away! Good stuff, and I have nothing against dragons- but do you think you'll write pony at some point?
>>
>>29885891
>they
*ahem*
>>29875936
>>
>>29885891
Honestly...maybe. I got into dtfg because, well, dragons are cool. The whole 'transforming into ponies' thing doesn't really seem like it's my thing unless unicorns are involved, because they have so much more """"potential"""".
>>
>>29886009
I just like things turning into other things. Glad to see you here, and maybe sometime give a unicorn a shot, but Tonic is a pretty fun AiE.
>>
I knew dtfg was full of shitposters but I didn't know that it's full of traitors.
>>
File: Be a unicorn.png (51KB, 402x324px) Image search: [Google]
Be a unicorn.png
51KB, 402x324px
>>29886009
Unicorns, dragons, whatever. It's all good.
>>
>>29865787
Oh shoot, that actually was kinda hot. I should abandon this thread before it starts causing me to have this fetish ingrained into me
>>
>>29886229
It's too late, friendo

One of us.. one of us... one of us...
>>
>>29886229
That opportunity is long gone. I've been here for 5 years, looking for a way out. If there was one, I would've found it by now. You're here until you become the little mare or die. Unfortunately for most of us it's going to be the latter.
>>
>>29886292
Becoming the little mare is sounding more and more benefitial the more that I think about it too. From just simply being a cute, fuckable horse to some of the quality of life changes, this place is really getting to my head.
>>
>Anon lives in the Crystal Empire and is friends with Shining Armor and Cadence
>While Sunburst is tutoring Flurry Heart, she hits Anon with a bolt of magic, turning him into a mare
>When the dust settles, Anon seems to take to his new body well
>A little too well, he's really bubbly and energetic, and generally isn't acting much like his normal self
>He is able to instantly recall all of his old memories without any trouble; be insists that it's still him in there, he just wants to enjoy the pony body while it lasts since they'll probably have him back to normal within half an hour
>Twenty-two minutes, after commercials
>And to please call her Nonny, for now
>Cadance says that they can't do much themselves, so they'll send a message to Twilight
>It'll take about a day or so to get to her, then it's about a two-day train ride to get to the crystal empire
>Nonny shrugs, it'll just give her more time to have fun in her pony body
>As she wiggles her hips playfully to emphasize her point, Shining, who'd been silent the whole time, swallows nervously
>Only one thought crosses his mind:
>Fuck, she's so hot
>>
>>29886414
It would be a waste not to take advantage of the opportunity that being the little mare provides.
>>
Have a story about transformation into the little pony via mind uploading to a robotic pony body.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/24862430/#24862651
>>
>>29885619
Oh my god fuck the fuck off you shit lizard cunts.
>>
>>29885619
Neato.Hope to see more of this
>>
>>29860440
>>29885619
>https://pastebin.com/Jt9shzrQ
Added to the google doc (though lacking a description as yet and I'm not sure if I missed any tags).
http://derpy.me/PonyTF
>>
>>29834563
>Be Lightning
>The sound of boots fast approaching wake me up
>I can see the dim orange glow of morning through the door
>Absolute terror takes hold of me as a group of uniformed men come into the room
>I quickly sweep myself and a half awake Moonglow into the corner
>They seem to ignore us and head straight for Straightedge
>She must have slipped in while we were sleeping
>They lift the sleeping mare over their shoulder
>Of course she doesn’t stay sleeping for long
>When she sees Moonglow and I cowering in the corner she begins to panic
>”Shh, nice and easy Nick. Nice and easy”
>Straightedge stops struggling but stares over the man’s shoulder
>There’s a distinct fear in her eyes
>It’s not the fear of the unknown, it’s the fear that she may be very well acquainted with what happens next
>Earlier I had though she deserved to suffer for what she had done, but seeing her like this changed something in me
>No matter what she has done, no one deserves what happened to us
>The men quickly whisk her away, with one lingering with us for a moment
”It’s ok you two, your friend’s just going away for a little while. We’re here to help”
>He attempts to give me a pat on the head, but stops when I pull away
“Right, I guess you’re not used to the security guards being the good guys. But we are the good guys”
>With that he walks out, leaving Moonglow and I in the corner
>That entire affair was too close to what happened back at the lab
>After a moment we realized Morning Glory isn’t in here
>No sign of him anywhere, it doesn’t look like he came back last night
>Moonglow and I are still shaken from our rude awakening
>I drape a wing over his shoulder and draw him close
>His warm bulk
>Together we step out of our room
>The men have already absconded with Straightedge
>In the distance I hear the sound of the door to the second building closing
>I can also hear the sound of car doors shutting as people arrive for the day
>>
[update soon, relearning how to type with hooves, broke my mechanical keyboard while playing CS:GO with magic.]
>>
>>29887299
spank the edgy mare
>>
>>29887397
Aww yiss
>>
Yay!
>>
>>29887605
Louder!
>>
>>29887397
In regard to the unicorn-ness, the CS:GO reference, and the lack of Breaking Horse today, I thought for sure that this was a post from Spacewolfe.

Instead it turns out that not one, but two of my favorite authors are presently preoccupied, drat!

Looking forward to the next update whenever it comes out.
>>
File: 1490931437523.png (474KB, 567x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490931437523.png
474KB, 567x633px
>>29887299
>The doctor from yesterday escorts Sunrise into the barn before heading back to the building
>Sunrise looks at us
>She seems tired like she’s been up all night
>None the less she nickers a greeting at us
>Moonglow gives a concerned neigh and points back at our room, then to the main door
>Sunrise nods and gives a reassuring huff
>She points in the direction of the other building and nods
>A quizzical look over takes her as she tries to find a way to communicate what’s going on
>Ultimately she shrugs and smiles, patting us each on the shoulder
>Moonglow and I exchange nods
>If Sunrise is ok with the situation it’s probably fine
>The doctors probably just wanted to talk with the two of them
>Sunrise lets out a yawn and gestures that we head to her room
>Her room is just like all the other’s, a modified stall with beds
>Pearl and Hazel are both snuggled up against each other
>They stir slightly as we come in, Sunrise nuzzles them gently before joining the huddle
>Neither of us could really sleep at this point so we head back out to give the mare some peace
>I see some people setting up a row of tables
>>
>>29887885
>Maybe they can tell us what’s happening with Straightedge
>One of them greets me as I approach
“Morning you two, ready for a hot breakfast?”
“Neigh”
>The chuckle
“It’s going to be biscuits and gravy, how’s that sound? Gotta be better than eating grass right?”
“Neigh?”
>I point back to our room
“Yeah there will still be food their if you want. But doesn’t some biscuits and gravy sound better?”
>This guy has no idea what I’m on about, does he?
“Neigh”
>I point out to the other building
“We’ll let you out after breakfast, if you go over there you can be the first in line”
>I let out a small huff of disappointment and stand where he pointed me
>I’m probably not going to get anything out of them
>A few moments later they bring out the food
>The guy I talked to earlier come over to us
“here, you can taste test this”
>He slips us both half of a biscuit
>The bread is soft and buttery
>It’s outer layer has a little bit of crunch with the inner lay being soft and light
>I close my eyes as it all just melts in my mouth
>As it dissolves I realize that he’s petting my mane
>I shoot him an agitated look
“Sorry, I guess I should have asked. Your friend seems to be enjoying himself though”
>I shoot Moonglow a betrayed look
>He just grins and presses his head into the man’s hand
>The man gives him a couple of pats on the head
“Well I need to get back to work, breakfast will be in a few minutes”
>With that he turns and heads back to the food line
>>
>>29887894
Straightedge shall face justice.
>>
File: rbhtgcy.png (2MB, 2675x3214px) Image search: [Google]
rbhtgcy.png
2MB, 2675x3214px
>>29887397
Wondered where you'd been.

Also you remind me that we need more of Woofr's changeling story.
>>
>>29888389
Don't give yourself an aneurysm sweetie.
>>
>>29885853
This sounds like fun. Though perhaps reckless on Twi's part to fuck with magic portals like that.
>>
>>29888389
Should Gumo leave too?
>>
>>29888389
Calm down, you fucking mong, you're going to give yourself a bastard stroke. Have a glass of water and a couple of paracetamol.

Your shitposting is the biggest cancer in this thread, not the dragon stories.
>>
>>29888458
I want them back there to write green, like they promised me.
>>
>>29888469
Oh! Is that the case? Show us that contract and we'll deport them for you, no problem!
>>
>>29888469
Nobody promised you shit. You don't own the writers.
>>
>>29888469
Not sure if trolling or an actual retard.
Your efforts only succeed in accomplishing the opposite - drive writefags even further away from the thread.
Good god, why am I always one of the very few, or even the only sensible person in every conflict?
Also being an entitled faggot never done anyone good.
>>
>>29888493
But... But what if they actually pinkie promised and only he saw it?
>>
>>29888458
Did anyone manage to cap the post this anon is replying to? I didn't get to see the autism unfold live.
>>
File: 1492121441075.png (869KB, 1527x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1492121441075.png
869KB, 1527x1692px
Don't reply dudes.
>>
>>29888504
You got me. Shit, please don't send me away I had my fingers crossed
>>
File: 20170416_220748.png (115KB, 719x1017px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_220748.png
115KB, 719x1017px
>>29888517
Something along these lines
>>
>>29859829
Nice interaction between these two. And now they sleep together, right?

>>”Aw, you look so cute when your pissed”
when you're pissed
>>
>>29882753
>Since Quill is far more presentable than you, he runs out and grabs some basic toiletries from a nearby store.
>When he returns, you clean up the puddles of fluids on the floor and shower together.
>And you end up fucking again.
>You’re sure it’s some new mix of hormones that have made his tall, toned form completely irresistible, but you don’t mind at all.
>You can always count on him to scratch that special itch.
>After a long shower, you trot down to the clinic and have some dinner at a restaurant nearby.
>Since you still don’t have a bed and it’s getting late, you spend one last night in Twilight’s castle before leaving the next morning.
>You announce the news of both the pregnancy and the move over breakfast, and you’re met with incredible support from your friends.
>A few of them who decided to move to another town said their goodbyes, and those that made up their minds to stay in Ponyville started asking about how you were able to decide on a home so quickly.
>Because of this socializing, breakfast lasts longer than usual, and you hurry to the library to tell her the news before your appointment.
>”That’s great! It’s always good to see new faces in Ponyville. That’s a beautiful part of town, too. Be sure to come and visit, and don’t forget about those books!”
>You assure her you won’t, gather what little belongings you have from your room, and head off.
>After the appointment, you drop off the contents of Quill’s saddlebags at your house and head to a small studio you had marked on the map.
>”Gold Coast, Interior Designer”
>You enter the storefront and are greeted with a clean-looking room.
>The atmosphere is relaxing and calming, with the soft burbles of a fountain coming from somewhere in the room and an assortment of colorful plants and soft-looking chairs.
>>
>>29888601
>A gold-colored Earth pony with a short, wavy lavender mane trots out from a back room and beams when he sees you.
>”Oh, good morning! My name’s Gold Coast, and I’m Ponyville’s resident interior decorator.”
“So I’ve heard. We just bought a house over on Juniper Street, and we’d like some help with the furnishings.”
>”Okay. Here, sit down. Now tell me a little about what you’d like to do with the house. I’ll have to see it myself to start really planning, but I’d like to know what you want me to do with the space.”
>You spend the next hour or so talking.
>He asks you about what you see yourselves doing in the future, and what sorts of colors and activities you like.
>Then, when you take him out to your house, he goes through each room, measuring and taking notes on a clipboard while studying the spaces intently.
>He says he should have some of the basic, essential furniture, like beds, couches, and tables, delivered by the end of the day.
>The more unique items and decorations will arrive within the week.
>Before he leaves, he tells you that he’ll be sending a few painters to the house sometime tomorrow to paint the nursery a calming pastel yellow and the wood trim in that room a clean white.
>The bill comes out to 605 bits, and Quill trots down to the bank to make another transfer.
>When he returns, you go out for lunch together, and you come back just in time to accept the first of hopefully many deliveries.
>You now have a bed, a sofa, and a coffee table, all in pieces.
>The deliveryponies move the large boxes into their respective rooms, and you spend the next few hours putting furniture together and enjoying each other’s company.
>Quill stays behind when you leave for your appointment, and when you get back he’s moved on to assembling the bed.
>When you finish putting it together, move the mattress on top of the box spring, and put on the sheets, you both flop down on the bed.
>>
>>29888611
“Oh, this feels wonderful.”
>”I know! Once we’ve gotten dinner we should test it out.”
>He wiggles his eyebrows and you lean over to kiss him.
“Yeah?”
>”Yeah. Something about you is driving me wild.”
“Then by all means, be my stallion.”
>Your stomach growls.
“After dinner.”
>He laughs.
>”After dinner.”
>When you return from your meal, you find another deliverypony knocking on your door.
>You’ve got a bookshelf now, too.
>A small note taped to the box instructs you where exactly to put it in the living room, and you eagerly start working.
>While you’re putting the furniture together, you make sure to “accidentally” run your tail against his flanks or bend over right in front of him.
>And soon he starts reciprocating, giving you a few small nips on the ear or taps on the flank.
>You can’t put the fucking thing together fast enough.
>Who knew assembling furniture could be so sexy?
>Eventually you abandon the project altogether and pounce on your stallion, leaving the bookshelf half-finished to retire to the bedroom and make sweet love.
>>
>>29888619
They only needed the bed.
>>
At friends house with bad headache and illness, Friend tells you to take 3 pills and you wake up changed into a futa pony
>>
>>29888755
Take pill number four and se what happens.
>>
>>29887894
So glad to see you're continuing this.
>>
>>29860277
It's gotta be an interesting adaptation after escaping that authoritarian regime.
>>
>>29888619
such slices of life. Loving it.
>>
>>29887894
>Other ponies begin to join us in line
>We pass through, receiving a tray of two biscuits and gravy with a side of fresh fruit and vegetables
>We sit together and eat our breakfast off of a table
>The first time such a gesture has been made
>I wonder what we happen to us
>If we turn back I guess we’ll move on with our lives
>Moonglow and I could stay in touch, and I could probably get financial aid to help with my schooling
>These past couple of days have actually been kind of nice
>It would be nice to talk, but being a pony has actually been pretty great now that I’m not being used for lab experiments
>There is the very real possibility that they can’t turn us back
>In spite of Kyles rhetoric about changing us back when we’re done I don’t think they had an antidote
>So what would they do with us?
>>
File: 1487484796340.gif (706KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487484796340.gif
706KB, 600x600px
>>29889653
>They may be able to track down our families
>Having their family member back as a small horse would be better than not at all
>I guess Moonglow and I could have a long distance relationship, or work out a system where we bounce back and forth between our families
>and if they can’t find our families?
>Would we stay here forever? Would they release us into the wild?
>Surly not
>We aren’t wild animals, I don’t think we could survive such an ordeal
>If we were animals I’m pretty sure they would have us euthanized
>I shiver at the thought
>No they recognize that we are people
>They wouldn’t have gone to all this trouble if they were just going to kill us
>I start to think about the man petting us…
>Demeaning though it was, it did feel good
>What if we end up as pets
>In this form, without a family, I can’t think of any other alternative to just staying here
>…
>it’s not a comforting thought
>none the less all those options are infinitely preferable to going back to the lab
>I’ve hardly touched my food, and I look over at Moonglow
>He’s happily munching away at the last of his fruit without a care in the world
>I suppose I should just put it from my mind, whatever happens to us, I’ll be happy so long as I have him with me
>>
>>29889668
It would be a very awkward family reunion.
>>
>>29890676
Your son is a gay gelding
>>
>>29888619
Great work.
>>
>>29861531
More like thuums
>>
>>29864950
Yes please
>>
>>29885619
Going to add my vote to "no thanks".

I'm generally really tired of all the shitposters trying to start shit, and I'm not opposed to non-pony green like draconequus or changeling or whatever, and I'm entirely fine with those "dragonfags" who diversify and write non-dragon tf, but a dedicated dragon writefag is not what I want to see, thanks.
>>
>>29885765
Eyy you're that guy! I knew you were from dtfg but had never bothered to try to find out who you were exactly, especially since I don't read that thread.
Good to see the shitposting from back when you posted here for the first time didn't drive you away.

And other dragonfags, take note: this is exactly what we'd like to see. Please don't just migrate all your dragon autism here. We are different thread, we have our own autism. If you want to post here, don't try to force it thinking you can just dump everything in a different thread. Diversify a bit, adapt to the different culture, and you will be more than welcome!
>>
File: 1492252923990.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1492252923990.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>29886735
>>29886789
I want to imagine this is the same guy who's taking shitposting to a new level
>>
At the very least they could restore their ability to speak
>>
>>29890894
I don't see a writer being dedicated to one theme being problematic. Spacewolfe wrote several changeling stories before branching out and there was a guy a few years ago who wrote several gryphon stories.
>>
>>29891066
It's all about the ratio. If we suddenly get even 3 new writers only writing scaly shit, it's gonna be skewed as fuck. And there are like 5 active writers there. If they come here they have to adapt to our culture.
>>
>>29890921
The thing with the two dragonfags who have migrated is that they are done with the dtfg. It's not looking like a mass exodus, but more of just two refugees moving away. I think these two can stay here and not overtake the thread.
>>
>>29891076
Dragon tf is on its way to being a shortlived fad (as when it was a thread two years ago). Dragons are obviously going to be a minority in the long run. This presents an opportunity for us to gain some writers/content. All we need to do is tolerate the initial surge before things settle down.
And maybe we should both write some pony tf to skew the ratio that way.
>>
>>29890966
Or get them a horse whisperer to interpret.
>>
>>29891138
Islam is on its way to being a shortlived fad (as when it was a religion hundreds of years ago). Muslims are obviously going to be a minority in the long run. This presents an opportunity for us to gain some citizens. All we need to do is tolerate the initial surge before things settle down.
t. Sweden
>>
>>29891138
>Dragon tf is on its way to being a shortlived fad
Gee, could that be somehow related to the local faggots shitting up the thread for the last few days?
Why do I get the feeling that every time a %whatever% transformation general pops up, the local shitposting team immediately assaults it until it withers up and the writers are forced to migrate here?
Are you really that fucking desperate for writers that you have to steal them from the other threads? What's the next step in your master plan, hit the JoJo thread or Guard Mare?
>>
>>29891178
We dont want them here you retard
>>
>>29861327
Discord sighs. "I understand that you think of me a petty being, and to some point, you're quite correct. I -was- a petty being, but this is... unique." He says, gesturing to Michael again.

"Humans are fascinating. They're like me."

This draws everypony's attention, even Michael's. "What do you mean... like you?" Michael asks quietly.

Discord, who's been bluffing off his plot, mentally sighs in relief that they clung to that point. "Human beings, as a whole, do not have any magic outside of creativity and productivity, yes?" He asks, earning a small nod from Michael.

"But that's not the same as magic." Twilight disagrees, wondering where the draconequus, if that's even the proper spelling, seeing as Discord had filled out several forms and documents with it spelled in several different ways, was talking about.

Discord grins. "But that's where you're wrong, Sprinkles."

"Sparkle."

"You see, Magic, as you know it, is the ability to manipulate the universe to do something, correct?" Discord says.

Twilight rolls her eyes. "If you want to over-over simplify hundreds of thousands of years of research and study, yes, you could say that."

Discord points to Michael. "His species... erhm, well, his -normal- species, Humans, bend the universe to their will with nothing but quick-thinking and tools. They can't interact with the universe the same way ponies can, yet they can do so much with technology and creativity and something they call luck... and I call Chaos."

Discord grins, and pulls out a golden bit, and flicks it into the air with his paw. "After all, a coin that always lands on heads isn't valuable for making a decision, and what's the point of flipping a coin if it can't sometimes surprise you and land on it's side? Or a dice that will always roll six? Chance and random happenstance is what humans -thrive- on my dear. They thrive and grow on Chaos."

Twilight frowns, rubbing her muzzle with a hoof contemplatively.
>>
>>29891183
It sure as shit doesn't look like it.
>>
File: guard mare.png (26KB, 959x734px) Image search: [Google]
guard mare.png
26KB, 959x734px
>>29891178
How about because such a specific thread isn't going to (and hasn't in the past) sustained itself on a permanent basis. Writers are adults and can make their own choices. Have a guard mare for your trouble.
>>
>>29891191
Yes, yes, yes
>>
>>29891178
I don't think it's that simple. There was a list of places considered to go to to, and ptfg was not first on that list. Most of us wanted to try and avoid ptfg just because of how invasive a full merge would be. So far only two writers have moved over full time, a small number and far from overtaking the thread, and they might branch out from just dragons (you'd have to ask them). If this is some grand take over plan, it wasn't a very good one.
>>
>>29891224
It was sustaining itself just fine until you faggots showed up and started shitting up the thread.
We even managed to survive our first writefag extinction, which is telling something.
>>
>>29891191
So will Michael be the princess of chaos? That's a good job title.
>>
>>29891191
This is good

Personally I am a subscriber to the "Humans are chaotic by nature" head cannon, looking forward to more
>>
>Anon is invited to Canterlot by Princess Celestia herself
>It's very unusual, the only times he's ever been to the castle was when he went with Twilight, but Celestia wants him to come alone
>When he arrives at the castle, the first ponies he sees are actually Cadance and Shining Armor
>They nervously ask if he's talked with Celestia yet, but he tells them he just got there
>When he tries to ask what's going on, they just tell him he needs to talk to Celestia
>They both seem strangely on edge, especially Shiny
>He's practically staring holes into him and fidgeting constantly
>Finally, Celestia finds him and requests that they go to her bedroom to talk privately
>She invites him to sit on her bed, and she does the same beside him
>She tells him how much she's longed to be a mother, to hear the clippity-clop of little hooves echoing through the halls of the castle
>She speaks wistfully about the romantic ideal of motherhood as a bead of sweat rolls down Anon's face
>This isn't going where he thinks it is, is it?
>As if reading his mind, she says that she isn't implying what Anon is probably thinking
>As enormous an ask that would be, what she wants is even more difficult
>It would be impossible for Anon to father a child with her; the species gap aside, her natural alicorn physiology renders her unable to have a foal
>Which is why she wants him to mother her child
>She explains that in Equestria, the parent's magical resonance is as important to a developing foal as their genetics
>If Celestia were to transform Anon into a mare, then her magic would leave a permanent mark on his being
>That, along with specific changes to his uterus, would allow him to birth foals with a father as well as both himself and Celestia as mothers
>Shining has already agreed to be the father, but she knew that Anon would have the most difficult part
>She feels selfish even thinking about it, but she hopes that Anon will at least consider it:
>Give up his humanity, and become her womb
>>
>>29891428
>Anon agrees, on the condition that he can pick a better stallion than Shining.
>>
>>29891076
This basically.

Heck, if this was one dragon story, I'd be ok with it. Worst case I'd ignore it if I didn't like it. But the writefag specifically stated he like dragons because they're "cool", and at best he might consider a unicorn story but even that was a "maybe, who knows" kinda thing. So he's basically going to be only writing edgy dragons as far as we know.
>>
>>29891649
Nothing particularly wrong with that, Anon.
>>
>>29891191
>Magic, as you know it, is the ability to manipulate the universe to do something
Kek. Reminds me of the reply a friend of mine gave when asked for the definition of karma: "Karma is, uh, when you do something, and something happens"
>>
>>29891664
To you. Many anons, myself included, beg to differ.
>>
>>29891675
Do either of these somethings involve turning into a pony?
>>
>>29891737
[Maybe?]
>>29891675
[Like Twilight said- Overly, overly simplified.]
>>
File: 55295635.png (206KB, 864x673px) Image search: [Google]
55295635.png
206KB, 864x673px
>>
So when we excommunicate the dragons- do we force Gumo out too?
>>
>>29891866
Either do it right or don't do it at all. No half measures.
>>
File: 21902569.png (236KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
21902569.png
236KB, 640x906px
No ones being kicked out. All are welcome. Even transformation into breezies, timber wolves, windigoes, or anything else.
>>
>>29891873
But he hasn't put any dragon green here...
>>
>>29891886
Then we stop them before they do.
>>
>>29891866
Hmm, sure. At worst we're cutting a weak link at best we get a cancerous lizard out.
>>
>>29891866
>>29891873
>>29891894
>>29892008
Nice samefagging
>>
>>29892036
Jokes on you buddy I'm only two of those
>>
>>29891866
I think Gumo's fine, but if there's an influx of lizard faggots and non-pony tf out of nowhere this general will be cancer.
>>
>>29892055
May I point out Gumo is writing Draconequus, that's non pony.
>>
>>29892055
You are worse than anything you're complaining about. If you want to see ponies, post ponies. Whining won't make things better.
There always has and always will be non pony tf here.
>>
>>29892076
Hence "influx"

>>29892087
And it never does well, because despite what the op says we all know the demographic here doesn't give a dick about non-pony tf. The only people that enjoy that shit are lurkers and temporary posters, those who've been with the general for years aren't partial to it.
>>
>>29892087
Non-pony is okay, as long as it doesn't make most of the thread. Nothing good will come from lizards overtaking this thread. Besides, it's borderline furfaggotry and I don't want to see this thread fall to this degeneracy.
>>
>>29892110
He's acting as a gateway. Others see a lizard posting non pony and they'll start to. It's a slippery slope. Gumo could have been fine by just doing Lexi and not coming out as a lizardfag. They brought this on themselves.
>>
File: Consider.gif (836KB, 564x470px) Image search: [Google]
Consider.gif
836KB, 564x470px
A: the writers have no obligation beyond keeping there content pertinent to the OP and following the other rules set by 4chan. weather you agree with the OP or not, It permits non-pony TF.

B: You have no obligation to read anything, or even view this thread

>>29892110
What are you basing this claim on? WallMixer and SpaceWolf both voiced support during the first shitstorm, and most of the IRC users have voiced support as well.
>>
File: gryphon jazzteeth.jpg (119KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gryphon jazzteeth.jpg
119KB, 914x1280px
>>29892110
I can think of plenty of good non pony stories that did well here. I can certainly appreciate variety in the stories I enjoy here.
>>
File: 1464704333746.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1464704333746.png
814KB, 604x717px
>invade other thread
>shit it up and drive the writers away
>realize what they did
>start complaining about their thread being taken over
You got not what you wanted, but what you deserved.
I've gone from hating this thread to loving it and everyone in it.
Never change /ptfg/
>>
>>29892162
That fucking OP is out dated and we all know it.
>>
>>29892196
Then why haven't anyone fixed it yet?
>>
>>29892110
Excuse me, sonny. I've been here from the start and I'm here for all species changes. I also ain't going anywhere.
>>
File: ParasitesareNotWelcome.jpg (9KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
ParasitesareNotWelcome.jpg
9KB, 236x213px
>>29892196
>Produces no content

>Doesn't even bother to post a new OP when we hit bump limit

>Feels entilted to a say in what happens here
>>
>>2989221
I don't fucking know. But this is the PONY transformation general. It's for ponies. It's on in a pony board. They can go post somewhere else.
>>
File: Eris.jpg (903KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.jpg
903KB, 1280x1003px
>>29892196
The OP is completely correct. No one complained when Spacewolfe was posting changelings, Woofr was posting his gryphon story or anyone was posting draconequi. Because these things are always going to be part of PTFG. The OP and google document reflect this.
'Ponies only' shitposting comes from a small number of children who don't want their writers to come here.
>>
>>29892238
That was back then, this is now.
>>
>>29892238
I concur, but pic related
>>
Can we just get back to hating dragons together? Then we can all be the little mare.
>>
File: Hips.png (64KB, 1363x222px) Image search: [Google]
Hips.png
64KB, 1363x222px
>>
>>29892238
There's a difference between a writer that's been here for quite some time exercising creativity, and faggots who come to the thread looking to fill it with their dragon faggotry.
>>
>>29892223
Then why not call it the "Transformation general"? We've kept 'pony' in the title for so long.
>>
I don't get it. Why do the dragons are loosing their thread? Now there's even more shit than before! ptfg for pony's and dtfg for dragons. Isn't that easy enough?

And if you have to start to cry
>mah-mah-mah f-f-feedback!
and nobody say's anything then you should stop writing your green. If people really demand something of your work they will be pleading you to make more.
>>
File: PTFG.png (23KB, 575x463px) Image search: [Google]
PTFG.png
23KB, 575x463px
>>
File: 1491275149655.png (712KB, 923x738px) Image search: [Google]
1491275149655.png
712KB, 923x738px
>>
>>29892755
Is this a stallion or a mare?
>>
>>29892755
>>29892764
Yeah that is a very androgynous pony
>>
>>29892795
I'd always assumed it was a stallion, but looking more closely he/she has some nice eyelashes.
It's a cute pony either way. Would cuddle or transform into.
>>
File: 1492220600999-vp.png (205KB, 291x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492220600999-vp.png
205KB, 291x281px
>>29891873
Alright Woofr you heard the man, all or nothing means you too. You and your lizard pals gotta gtfo.
>>
File: Keyboard Masher.png (85KB, 462x191px) Image search: [Google]
Keyboard Masher.png
85KB, 462x191px
You've got things completely backwards. We're waiting for Woofr's triumphant return.
>>
>>29892755
>>29892795
>>29892764
I want to be the little pony of mysterious and indistinct gender
>>
>>29893179
Nobody heard "the man" because this man is an autistic shitposter nobody listens to.

I don't even read woofr's stories and I'm going to support him staying here.
>>
>>29893208
If you haven't tried them I'd recommend you do. They've been some of the highlights of this thread in recent times.
>>
>>29893202
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>29893208
Yeah, that's fucking retarded. Why the fuck would we want anyone who writes pony to leave. I doubt I need to really tell this to anyone but everyone who writes pony tf is always welcome in this thread. While I agree that there shouldn't be a dragon merge, it obviously doesn't matter if you write green somewhere else.
>>
>>29860277
>>”See? I told you. It’s like sleeping on a cloud.”
I want to find out what it's like to sleep with a pony, as a pony on a cloud.
>>
>>29885619
>The noise becomes less of an echo, and you can tell that whatever it is, it's almost to the doorway to the kitchen.
>You are put at ease slightly because you begin to hear the sound of hooves along with it.
>Applebloom suddenly comes through the door and pauses for a second as she realizes your presence.
>AB: "Oh, uh...hey Tonic. Maybe you or Jazz could help us too."
>You raise an eyebrow at her.
"Help you with what?"
>Not a second later, a rather large and imposing dragon steps through the doorway, along with the remaining two crusaders.
>Another one?!
>This one looks nothing like the rest of you. He's old, he has clothing and accessories, and he's covered with scars. He's even missing a leg! That must've been the noise you heard...
>He must have here for a while, he's seen some shit. He must be a born dragon then! But if that's the case, why is he here...and why is he being escorted by the crusaders?!
>You look down at Applebloom, he stares at you expectantly, then you shift your gaze back to the dragon.
"A-alright, why don't we go over in the corner and you can tell me what this is all about."
>You look over to Jazz, who is just staring at the stranger, presumably at his leg.
"Jazz, why don't you show our new friend one of your tricks while I talk to Applebloom?"
>He turns to you with a puzzled look.
>J: "I have tricks for limited vision, but I doubt he can see /anything/, let alone colors..."
>You hear the stranger speak up for the first time and address Jazz. His voice is damn near indescribable. It's stern and booming, but it also sounds like there's a layer of static behind it...like a white noise.
>W: "The colors I see could destroy your mind."
>J: "....Riiiight. Well, I may have a few tricks for you then."
>Jazz reaches for his playing cards while you and the crusaders move to the corner of the room.
>>
>>29893334
>When you get out of earshot, you stop and kneel down to their level.
"What. Did. You. Do."
>Sweetie bell starts in with her squeaking.
>SB: "It wasn't our fault! Well, maybe it was, but nothing bad happened!"
>Sc: "You should've been there! It was so cool!"
>AB: "We didn't know what was gonna happen!"
>You put your hand up to silence them.
"One at a time, please!"
>You point to Applebloom.
"You. Start talking."
>She takes a deep breath and begins her tale.
>AB: "Me and the girls were playin' a game that granny taught us when suddenly that dragon over there teleports onto the playground outa nowhere! He calls himself 'The Wanderer' and he fights evil things! The game we were playin' summoned monsters that he saved us from, so we brought him here to get some answers!"
>Needless to say, you're flabbergasted by the the shit that just came out of her mouth.
"What...what the fuck kinda games is your granny teaching you?"
>Applebloom just shrugs.
"Whatever. What about this Wanderer guy? Do you know anything about him?"
>Sc: "Just that he's super cool and really like saying 'darkness' and 'shadows.'"
"So a random dragon 'teleports' to you and starts calling himself the Wanderer, so you just run off with him? Don't you little shits know anything about stranger danger?"
>SB: "Stranger...what?"
>You groan and slide your hand down your face.
"Look, don't do that shit. We gotta find Twilight so she can send him back to the dragon lands or something..."
>AB: "But he's not from there! He said that he traveled to our world from somewhere else!"
>You look past the fillies in front of you to examine the Wanderer again. There's an aura of haziness around him and...did he just discharge a small lightning bolt?!
>>
>>29893339
>You think about all of the other dragons that got thrown into Equestria alongside you.
>A crazy Brit, a fucking magician, a parkour graffiti artist, an English major, a condescending alcoholic scientist...and now, this.
>You almost begin to well up with tears.
"Why are they all train wrecks...?"
>The girls give you confused looks.
>AB: "What are you talkin' about?"
"Why are all of these dragons crazy! I'm the only sane fucker here!"
>SB: "That's not true, there's still Spike..."
"I'm the only one..."
>You stand up and make your way over to him.
>Jazz is still working on one of his tricks. He looks amazed that the Wanderer can even see his movements.
>Jazz fans out the deck and presents it to the Wanderer.
>J: "Don't see your card in the deck do you? That's because..."
>He reaches up and pulls a card from behind one of his horns.
>J: "...It's right here!"
>The Wanderer's face remains stoic.
>W: "You are quick one, but I see what you did there. You simply-"
>Jazz goes into a full panic as he tries to keep him from revealing his secret.
>J: "Hey hey hey, magicians never reveal their secrets!"
>W: "I'm no magician, I will reveal for you."
>J: "No, people can't know my secrets! It'll ruin my tricks!"
>W: "Tricks? That must mean you practice deceptive fighting style. You could use knavery against shadows?"
>J: "...I don't know what that means, but if I say yes will you keep your mouth shut?"
>W: "I would not compromise brother in arms."
>Before Jazz can say anything else, Twilight walks into the room with Spike.
>The Wanderer turns to look at her...with his dead milky eyes.
>W: "You must be the paladin. I've been waiting."
>He walks toward her, leaving Jazz with a puzzled look on his face.
>J: "Did...did he just recruit me?"
>>
>>29893347
>poor reception continues
>>
>>29893347
>A crazy Brit, a fucking magician, a parkour graffiti artist, an English major, a condescending alcoholic scientist...
Who are all these?
>>
>>29893347
Keep it up, dude.

>>29893396
>New IPs to the thread shitposting continues.
>>
>>29893347
Hey man, you all merging could be pretty bad- but it would rock if you stay here.
>>
>>29893334
I feel like I've got some catching up to do. What precedes this? Is it just the Tonic story? (she is cute by the way)
>>
File: 1490145298983-pol.jpg (85KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1490145298983-pol.jpg
85KB, 689x693px
>>29893347
Read from start to update in one sitting, captivated. I require more, I have already handed your address to russian special forces to encourage your compliance.
>>
>>29893482
The Tonic story, and it looks like they're using the basis of the cross over I started The Universal Solvent. If you want 100 of thr background, there's the individual greens each dragon comes from.
>>
>>29893532
This is why I'm not fond of crossovers. Thanks though.
>>
>>29893347
That's some good stuff, we've been needing more adventure in our diet.
>>
File: Shining_Armor14.png (424KB, 866x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Armor14.png
424KB, 866x1248px
>>29891470
delet this
>>
File: Canada_Pony.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Pony.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>29893222
I want to spank Canadian ponies
>>
New comment inbound, with The_Panic's blessing (and pastebin) I'm taking over a story, Exhibitionism, that he abandoned like 3 years ago.

Previous pastes:
Part 1: https://pastebin.com/zvYP2exL
Part 2: https://pastebin.com/khBW0Tpx

"OW!" Kate exclaimed as my hoof connected with her, er his temple, "What the shit was that for, Jason?!"

I scowled as angrily as my recently-acquired (and admittedly adorable) mare face would allow me to. "BECAUSE YOU'RE OGLING ME LIKE A HORNY 14 YEAR OLD WHO JUST MANAGED TO SNEAK HOME THE FLESHLIGHT HE ORDERED ONLINE USING A VISA PREPAID CARD HE LOADED WITH HIS LIFE SAVINGS OF 3 MONTHS ALLOWANCE PLUS LAWNMOWING MONEY!"

Meanwhile Twilight just continues to sit and nonchalantly sip the cup of tea she apparently conjured out of thin air as if nothing is going on out of the ordinary. She periodically took deep breaths and stretched a leg out, as if doing some kind of bullshit "mindfullness" stress relief thing.

Kate, (or I guess Pineapple, since we're doing the whole pony-name thing now), sits on his haunches and huffs. "Well that sounds like projection to me."

"Ugh. Normally I'm the one being a flippant dumbass."

Pineapple/Kate scooched over to sit next to me and put a foreleg around my shoulders. "Sorry. Just, uh, suffice it to say I already kinda understand the male libido a bit better, like god damn ever since I woke up almost every other thought has been either about your rear end or just sex in general."

I giggled, temporarily overlooking how disgustingly saccharine sweet my voice had become. "Yeah, that's pretty much me when I'm around you as a human, normally, heh..."

I was suddenly aware of three things, we were both blushing intensely, Pine was still boasting enough wood to build a Spanish flotilla, and Twilight had finished her tea and was now tapping a hindleg absentmindedly while reading a book.
>>
>>29893915
"Yeah, so..." I murred and looked down at his groin, "Pine, you think you can do something about that thing? It's kinda intimidating me here... Like think of baseball or your grandma or something, Jesus."

He blushed more deeply and turned away, as Twilight looked up. "You know," she said, "it's not like you two couldn't quote, do something about that thing, unquote, I don't mind."

I could feel the color drain from my face. "Oh hell no, no way,"

Twilight face-hoofed. "Seriously, you both could probably use the relief, and I already told you, for us it's really not a big deal. In fact I'm kind of having a hard time understanding why it *IS* such a big deal for your kind! Really, it might be good for you both given how stressful the last twelve hours have been... Here," she got up and motioned towards the bathroom, "I'll show you where the towels are and you can use my bathroom."

Flustered, and admittedly somewhat turned on, I reared up and lunged at Twilight only to be stopped by another levitation aura. "I said no! Holy fuck no way, I'm a straight goddamn independent man who don't need OR WANT no dick!"

Twilight gave an exasperated sigh and looked over towards Pine, who just shrugged while his member was still at such rapt attention that even the most hardassed of boot camp drill instructors would have been satisfied.

"Ignoring the fact that what you said is a double negative, implying you *DO* need dick... Look, Quick, your girl-,er boyfriend seems to be taking this a bit better than you," the little purple bitch hissed, "I'm not saying you *have* to do it, but, gosh, at least consider it. Think of it like this, you both get to see things somewhat from the others' perspective. That's got to be a good thing, right? And like it or not, you need to come to terms with the changes you've experienced."
>>
>>29893925
I felt myself lowered back down next to Pine, who was looking at me eagerly. "C'mon, Jaso-I mean Quick. We need to get used to our new bodies and this situation, you know, fit in a bit? Who knows, might be fun."

I eyed him suspiciously. "...You just want to get your dick wet. I am, or used to be, a guy, I know that look. Hell, remember the first time we slept together? I sounded exactly like you do now."

He shrugged. "I mean, yeah? And before all this, we were pretty happy right? And you can't tell me you aren't curious about this. Hell, I've seen some of the threads on /d/ you've been on before."

Fuck. He, uh, kinda got me on that one. "Oh fuck you, that was ONE TIME I fapped to that. ONE. FUCKIN'. TIME," I blurted out, the orange fur on my face burning a deep red.

"Ahem," Twilight fake-coughed, "whatever you two settle on, you know where to go. I have a few books I have to get caught up on, and then later we'll go back out. I'm low on groceries so we'll either eat out again or we'll do something here. Just... Let me know if you need anything, otherwise please don't make a mess. I'll be upstairs."

And with that, she flickered out of existence.

"...So," I drawled, taking a sudden interest in my hooves and the floor.

"...Yeah." Pine rubbed the back of his head and looked at the ceiling, apparently doing anything to ignore his still enthusiastically-erect member.

Christ. I actually secretly deep-down am curious about all this. Has this whole transformation thing fucked with our heads, too? I mean, Kate previously had only an average woman's sex drive but now, as Pine, not only is he doing his best to keep from begging for it, he doesn't even seem to mind his change in gender. Hell, I'm not even sure if *I* mind anymore. I mean it's temporary, right? We'll get home and things will be all back to normal, easy fuckin' peasy. But actually getting fucked? "Nnng. I DON'T GET PIPE LAID, *I DO THE PIPE-LAYING*!!!" Fuck, did I say that out loud?
>>
>>29893934
Pine laughed. "Is that what this is about? The big strong guy can't handle the thought of being a little submissive for a change?"

...That was oddly perceptive, so I just nodded and held up a hoof. "Imagine that I'm flipping you off right now. I hope you can see it, because I'm doing it as hard as I can."

"Tell ya what," he chuckled, "we honestly both kinda smell ripe right now," Pine pointed to the bathroom, "let's grab a shower together and see what happens from there. We don't have to do anything, but just remember this, I always enjoyed my side of things in the bedroom."

I sighed and stood up. "Fair enough, but I swear to god, no 'dropping the soap' jokes or I will fucking geld you," I then craned my head down and sniffed myself, only to be reminded of a mixture of stale booze, vomit, and horse stables, "but uh yeah, shower sounds good."
-------------

"...Hey, careful, watch it!" Pine leaned on me just a bit too heavily, nearly causing me to lose my footing and slipslide my way down the slick porcelain into a concussion.

"Sorry!" Pine exclaimed, "Balancing on three legs while washing myself isn't easy, you know!"

It actually kinda was easy, but even as a human, Kate was never exactly what you'd call coordinated. She had the balance of a one-legged drunk monkey trying to play in traffic. As for me, once we managed to figure out how to get a nice, hot shower running, it didn't take long for me to scrub myself down. At this point, I was mostly just standing idly on the other end of the tub, facing away from Pine and letting my mind go blank in the steaming water. Had to hand it to these ponies, with three overhead nozzles and two on each side, it was a hell of a shower, and I couldn't help but wonder if most pony homes had this or if this was just one of many perks of being a princess's prote-
>>
>>29893945
"AAH!" I yelped as I felt something soft graze my feminine bits, "The fuck was that?!" I spun around and was met with Pine's shit-eating grin, and his wide, flat tongue still sticking out.

"Ehehe sorry, couldn't resist..." He trailed off, his grin turning into a kind of dopey smile and stare. I glanced down, and sure enough, Pine was somehow still harder than steel. Christ, ponies must not get blueballs or something because any human with that would have the ballsack of a Kaiju/Smurf hybrid by now.

I did a few slow doubletakes, alternating between looking at Pine's face and his rod... I couldn't lie to myself, when he licked me there, it did feel pretty great... Shit I'm actually considering this.

Fuck it, fine, let's get this over with. "OK, whatever, Pine, once. ONCE," I lunged at his face, "just to see what it's like,"

Pine jerked back into reality and nearly became a kid in a candy store, except the candy store was a place to put his dick. "Seriously?! Like, you're OK with this?"

I groaned, and turned around. "Yes, just, whatever it takes to get Pine Jr to go down and get rid of this constant twitchy feeling I have down there," I turned my head to look back at him, "Just get on with it before I change my mIINDDOOOHH GOD-"

Before I could get the words out, Pine was already on top of me and rubbing his tip against my entrance, eagerly trying to work it into me. Oh god. It's happening. There's no turning back, I'm getting fucked. As a girl. I have officially lost control of my li-"AAH!" I squeaked, as the flare popped in, allowing several inches to slide in unobstructed.

"Oh god, Jason, this is AHH! AMAZING!" Pine huffed out between thrusts.

I would have demanded he use my new Pony name, because my male name was just too awkward here, but I could only squeak and moan. I would *NORMALLY* be disgusted and alarmed at how girly I sounded but... Fuck me it just felt too good.
>>
>>29893945
Pine became equally incoherent, having finally worked the final few inches into me despite my new body's involuntary efforts to clamp down. I couldn't believe how close I was already, each thrust making me feel every detail of Pine's anatomy scraping against my insides and against some other part of me that seemed to be twitching in and out of me down there. I felt Pine's thrusts already becoming more erratic, and began feeling part of him swelling inside me.

"Shit," I thought to myself, "he's already about to finish and I get to be on the other unsatisfying end of this joke for a change..." But I barely had time to register the thought before Pine slammed into me one more time, groaned and babbled incoherently, immediately followed by an explosion of warmth deep inside me. This apparently triggered something in my new body, causing a full blown climax to slam into me from all directions; I felt my walls contract frantically around Pine as electricity seemed to roll in waves through my body.

I stumbled forward a bit, causing Pine to pop free of me, and we both just kind of collapsed together, taking in the hot water and afterglow.
>>
>>29893967
-----

After scrubbing ourselves down again and drying off, I was the first to speak. "So uh... That happened."

With a shit-eating grin, Pine replied, "How'd you like your first dicking?"

"ONLY dicking. ONLY," I corrected.

"Hehe. You're cute when you're cumming," he presses his nose to mine and screws up his face, "you get this sort of pained/cross-eyed expression."

I have no witty retort for that, so I just blush in a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and worst of all, flattery. ~eeeee I'm a cute!~~~

I wished he would just shut up, I had a shattered male identity to deal with! I'm not a cute god damn it! I listen to death metal! I drink myself to levels of intoxication that make practiced alcoholics jealous and have, during said benders, pissed on my dog mistaking it for the toilet! I've jacked off to unspeakable things, in VR even! I am a fucking disgusting degenerate! I. AM. NOT. *CUTE*...

As we walked back into the main room, Twilight had apparently torn herself away from her books and was there waiting on us, with her own smug mug directed at me.

"Gotta say, Quick," She said, "I never would've pegged you for a screamer!"
------

Ponies throughout Ponyville stopped what they were doing, their trains of thought interrupted by a high pitched scream of rage that not even Luna at her angriest could hope to match, followed by a familiar shockwave of purple magical aura and the phrase "FUCKSHITASSYOUGODDAMNCUNTI'LLKILLYOUBITCHAHASHHHAAHAAAHAHAGGH!!!"
---

And that's it for now. Updated paste: https://pastebin.com/TQXcpYkF
>>
>>29893974
All pastes at www.pastebin.com/u/the_panic
>>
>>29893974
I've been waiting so long for this.
>>
>>29894063
Me too, so I did something about it! I'm pretty close friends with the_panic, and I recently re-discovered his pastebin. He told me what he originally intended and said I could pick up from there if I wanted.
>>
>>29893482
>>29893681
Sorry for being vague on the other dragons. They are from other greens, but I plan on going over each of them in the subsequent updates so you don't have to read the other stories if you don't want to.
>>
>>29894132
Can we have a quick rundown?
>>
>>29891428
>Anon is the only thing in the world without magic.
>A blank slate to create anything with magic.
>Celestia has been wanting a filly for milenia finally sees a chance.

https://pastebin.com/u/Unbirthusiast
Also an option for Celestia.
>>
>>29893993
Funny and hot.
>>
>>29884713
Maybe it's Trixie. Similar to >>29890144
>>
File: It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>29894591
No, it was me! Dio!
>>
>>29893832
Leave Canadian mare alone. She's doing her best in her new life.
>>
>>29894863
If you let your enemies spank you, you win
>>
>>29894231
A the most basic level:

>Daze is a crazy Brit who turned into a dragon and gets very vulgar and toxic toward most people.

>Columba was a street graffiti artist in a big city before the tf and is currently getting help from Celestia to settle in

>Flamel is a condescending alcoholic scientist who successfully and intentionally teleported herself to Equestria, but the dragon tf was unforeseen.

>Khoa was teleported to Equestria after an attempted suicide and tries to overcome depression by finding new meaning in her second chance.

>I already explained Jazz in my previous update

>And Tonic tf into a dragon after a heart attack, and became very comfortable strutting her new sexy body. She also dabbles in alchemy and historical texts.
>>
>>29895441
Which is best girl?
>>
File: qwvSITY.jpg (462KB, 3200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
qwvSITY.jpg
462KB, 3200x3600px
>>29895549
Miia, clearly
>>
>>29894231
Quick rundown on them:
>Luna and Celestia bow to the dragon gals and guy
>in contact with humans
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control prance with an iron fist
>own hoardes and caves all over Equestria
>direct descendants of the ancient Dragonlords
>will bankroll the first cities on the Moon (Tonicgrad will be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Tartarus as their personal realm
>own the only DNA editing research facility on Equus
>first designer foals and dragonlings will be Flamel babies
>all dragons said to have 400+ IQ except for khoa, who is clearly an english major and therefore wasn't tested
>ancient Gryphon scriptures tell of 6 dragons who will arrive in Equestria and will bring an era of adventures and unprecedented numbers of other dragons with them
>These are the dragon SIX
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around Equus
>You likely have Flamelbots inside you right now
>Every child has the mark of Tonic implanted in them at birth
>Tonic is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the will of God to Equestria
>Columba stumbled upon the ark of the covenant in a stroke of luck
>Khoa learned ""English"" in four years
>Zahi Hawass allows Jazz full access to the evidence of Atlantiss within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Daze. There's no gold in Ft. Know, only Ft. Daze
>The dragons are all around 20 years of age, from the space time reference point of the base pony
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all fanfics from Cupcakes to Five Score
>They have been able to access the Moe archive since brith, and have spoken about still accessing Moe after its apparent death
>The dragons will guide ponies into a new age of wisdom, peace and egg laying hips.
>>
File: saladblog1.jpg (86KB, 822x546px) Image search: [Google]
saladblog1.jpg
86KB, 822x546px
>>29895730
>taking the flamelpill
>ISHYGDDT
>>
File: Zecora9.png (176KB, 910x630px) Image search: [Google]
Zecora9.png
176KB, 910x630px
>>29867005
>>29866984
Anon is a free zigger
>>
>>29889668
>Hazel and Pearl join us
>Sunrise is probably still recuperating in her room
>I guess that means we’re on our own for now
>The breakfast was great, I never thought I’d eat human food again
>Hazel and Pearl being to move us toward the art area
>Even without Sunrise, we’re still herd, we stick together
>Apparently they have paint setup for us to use
>Pearl and Hazel seem rather happy about this
>Of course there is only one subject matter I really want to bother with
>Some time later I have a painting of Moonglow finished
>Or a dark blue amoeba…
>I wasn’t particularly skilled when I had hands
>Now that I’m stuck using my mouth I’m lucky that you can sort of tell it’s a horse
>Moonglow smiles at it and shows me his painting
>I do believe it’s his attempt at an artistic depiction of last night
>I’d be embarrassed, but it took me a moment to understand that we weren’t just cuddling
>Pearl actually has a pretty good likeness of Hazel going on
>Using nothing but her mouth she’s been able to render her friends light brown mane in considerable detail
>Hazel herself seems to have given up in favor of watching her friend
>Just then we all notice something
>A picture of a paint brush on Pearls flank
>That’s new
>Pearl lets out a happy neigh and begins to prance in place
>Hazel and her exchange kisses and admire her new mark
>An interesting development, none the less I’m happy for her
>Once Pearl calms back down she puts the finishing touches on her portrait
>at about that same time Sunrise comes in to join us from her nap
>>
>>29896451
She got a tattoo, nice
>>
>>29895730
kek
well done
>>
>>29893974
Haven't read the stuff before that but will do now. Nice work.
>>
>>29895905
He's human for now, but molesting Zecora can result in your food being spiked with strange substances.
>>
>>29893993
>>29893347
>>29896451
All good updates. Loving the green and prose alike.
>>
File: 1491559506347.jpg (7KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1491559506347.jpg
7KB, 231x219px
>>29895549
i like them all, but daze has the funnest personality imo. her way of handling situations is pretty hilarious sometimes.
>>
>>29896744
The question is how?
>>
>>29861327
Is this going to result in some kind of Discord-Michael-Luna love triangle?
>>
>Human becomes pony
>Pony is blank flank
>Pony transformation is reversible, as long as they don't get their cutie mark in the time it takes to prepare the reversal spell
>Which takes about a week, considering all the rare materials involved
>Human-turned-pony has to try to carry on with their life while trying their hardest not to discover what their special talent really is
>Which is easier said than done, as the universe seems to do it's damnedest to put all butt-pictureless ponies on the path to self-discovery
>>
>>29897619
What if their special talent is reversing spells?
>>
>>29897624
Then they'd get their cutie mark and be stuck as a pony. At least they'd be able to help anyone else in the same situation that they were in.
>>
File: someponytalked.png (472KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
someponytalked.png
472KB, 900x1151px
>>29897576
>>
>>29874503
Your Discord seemed a little on the cruel side with the suggestions of outright violence. But maybe being stuck in some guy's mind drove him to that.
Unless a needle and thread are involved - knowing Discord they could well be - he's sowing chaos, not sewing it.
>>
>>29897681
Yeah, I know I'm kind of playing up his cruelty, but that does have a reason behind it I'll get to. And yeah, my bad on sew/sow- didn't even catch I was using the wrong form. Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>29859829
>We swing by my truck and grab the bag containing my liquor
>This late in the day it was already room temperature but that shouldn’t make much of a difference
>”Let’s grab some sodas or something”
“What can’t handle straight vodka?”
>Crimson makes a face
>”I’d rather not if I can avoid it, besides after all we’ve done some sugar could do us some good”
“Fair enough” I say with a shrug
>We pick over the student union, finding nothing
“They must have gathered it all up, let’s check with Silver”
>”What about the alcohol?”
“What about it?”
>”won’t they be upset that you didn’t turn it in?”
“They specifically told us no junk food”
>”Yeah, but we could use it for antiseptic or something, let’s just head back to the store”
“Looting a shop so you don’t have to report your alcohol, now that’s what college is all about” I reply wryly
>”Oh, don’t be such a baby. It’s not like we haven’t knocked the place over already”
>The sun was setting by the time we got back to the store
>From the look of it some others had come along and picked this place over
“Hey Crimson?”
>“Yeah?”
“How many people do you think got away?”
>Crimson shrugs
>”I don’t think we’re the only group on campus, and there’s probably more in the town”
“So what? A quarter infected?”
>”Maybe a third from what I’ve seen. Why are you asking me? We’ve been together for the entire day”
“Just came to mind and I wanted an answer”
>”Well you got one, as Dr. Moore would say ‘100% margin of error’”
“She would probably have a better idea”
>”Yeah, but for now the task at hand”
“acquire additional booze”
>>
>>29898066
>”And things to mix with it”
>We grab some cans of sprite and juice, as well as anything else that seems half good mixed with alcohol
>We take the opportunity to stock up on some wine and beer
>Just as we are about to go I grab the candy we promised Dr. Moore earlier
>A distant howl sends shivers down my spine
“What that a wolf?”
>”I don’t think we have wolves here…” She doesn’t sound certain
>There’s another howl, closer this time
“We may not be the only ones who got transformed”
>Just then, down the street I see several sets of yellow eyes
>And they are headed straight for us
“Run!”
>We don’t bother to grab the stuff
>Booze is nice, but living is better
>Whatever those things are they are fast
>If we were human we wouldn’t stand a chance
>As I risk a glance over my shoulder I get a better look at what they are
>Definitely some kind of wolf or large dog
>They are dark colored, possibly brown, but the late twilight makes it hard to tell
>They sound hungry though, and we probably look like adorable little appetizers to them
>They’re a good twenty yards behind us when the sanctuary of the class room building comes into view
>That’s when I realize that we have to pull on the door from the outside
>>
>>29898073
Timberwolves?
>>
>>29898277
Yes, I plan to introduce several species. Each of which will have different starting species and rates of infection. Here is the list of species I'm considering at the moment.

Humans ---> ponies ~75%
Humans ---> Gryphons ~5%
Humans ---> Dragons <1%
Dogs ---> Timberwolves ~15% depending on breed
(Humans or Dogs?) ---> Diamond Dog ??%
??? ---> Manticore ??%
Chickens ---> Cockatrice ??%
??? ---> Hydra ??%
Fruit Fly ---> Parasprite ??%
??? ---> Tatzlwurm ??%

Any suggestions will be welcome
I'm planing on a Fallout/Wasteland style adventure atm
>>
>>29898574
>Humans ---> Dragons <1%
as it should be
>>
Would you cryogenize your body until the technology do possible to be a pone?
>>
>>29898574
What, no changelings?
>>
>>29898782
Nobody knows. They're too well disguised.
>>
>>29898767
I'd be scared of waking up in the crystal empire being ruled over by a tyrant.
>>
>>29898767
In about 50 years when the technological singularity happens we can all be the little pone in full immersion vr. How to make 50 years go by as fast as possible?
>>
File: transmet8.jpg (663KB, 1374x893px) Image search: [Google]
transmet8.jpg
663KB, 1374x893px
>>29898767
Right, let's hop into the freezer in hopes that someday you'll be thawed in a bright future! There's absolutely no way that can bite us in the ass...

And it's all because you should have stayed and helped build said bright future.
>>
>>29898782
Keep in mind that this list is tentative, I'm drafting out the various story arcs that I'm going to go through.

Now that you mention it changelings wouldn't be a bad idea, there are a couple of places I could use them.
>>
>>29899219
>Anon wakes up to the green-tinted view from the inside of a changeling pod
>Chrysalis greets him warmly as he tries to struggle his way out
>She explains that since her recent defeat, she's been struggling to rebuild her hive
>She learned of his desire to become a pony, and is helping his dreams, as well as the dreams of the others like him, come true
>Well, a changeling drone isn't exactly the same as a pony, but it's much closer than they were already
>Anon looks closer at his surroundings and notices dozens of occupied pods around him, with humans in various stages of transformation around him
>She says that if Anon promises to be a good little drone, then she'll make him a breeder and he'll live an easy life of being cared for by his fellow drones and impregnating her
>If he causes her too much trouble, she'll make him an incubator, and he'll get eggs stuffed up his ass and birth larvae until the end of his days
>>
>>29899315
Didn't mean to quote Wallmixer there.
>>
File: 77326763.png (179KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
77326763.png
179KB, 700x700px
>>29899315
Both good options.
>>
>>29858006
Sorry everyone, got pretty busy and hammered over the easter, and I did not realize it is Tuesday!
I have a little something to deliver, but.
>>
File: IMG_5863.png (74KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5863.png
74KB, 304x308px
>>29893347
>You leave Jazz to his thoughts and join the conversation happening between Twilight and the Wanderer.
"I just got quite the story from the girls, you're not going to believe this..."
>T: "Hold that thought, Tonic, when Slike came to get me I requested a second opinion from a friend. She should be here shortly, then we can figure this out."
>Oh, Jesus. You know exactly who she's talking about.
"This friend wouldn't happen to be red, black, and possibly buzzed would they?"
>Twilight begins to look guilty.
>T: "Yes...it's Flamel. But she could be a big help in this situation! What's your problem with her anyway?"
>Flamel: The red and black speckled science drake. She was supposedly a scientist back on Earth who studied the multiverse theory. She made a teleported of sorts and risked her life to get here so she could live a life of fantasy and wonder.
>She's not a bad person per se, but she has a drinking problem that she thinks you don't know about. You're also pretty sure she's in the beginning stages of narcissism...
"My problem is that she only views me as 'the dragon who invented coffee.' Other than that, she always makes me her Watson when she's working on something."
>T: "There's nothing wrong with that. She acknowledges your accomplishments and likes spending time with you..."
>She trails off when she sees your dead pan stare.
"...How did you even find out where she lives anyway? I thought she 'needed privacy for her experiments.'"
>More than likely meaning privacy for her booze cellar. That Daze showed her the cellar she has and she was hooked...
>T: "Well...I don't. I just had Spike send a scroll to her."
>You soon hear a sing-song voice from down the hall.
>F: "Hellooooo?"
>Spike calls to her from the doorway.
>S: "We're in the kitchen!"
>Now you have to mentally prepare yourself.
>>
File: IMG_6158.png (691KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6158.png
691KB, 1334x750px
>>29899675
>You hear hurried footsteps coming down the hall, and Flamel eventually pops into the room, an excited smile on her face.
>Her smile grows even bigger when she sees you.
>F: "If it isn't my favorite little barista!"
>Her eyes shift to Jazz and her smile falters.
>F: "....And magician."
>Jazz fixes the collar on his cape and bows.
>J: "Ah, the beautiful Flamel graces me with her presence yet again."
>Flamel's smile returns, but it's more smug than before.
>F: "Pffft, get outa here, Houdini..."
>She's a little drunk, you can tell. She's usually rather uptight and sarcastic, but when she's drunk she gets more loose and straight forward.
>J: "Still mad that you can't figure out my tricks are we?"
>She glares at him, puffing out smoke from her nostrils, and quickly turns her attention back to you.
>F: "You and I, we don't talk that much anymore! I've been in need of my assistant recently!"
>Your face has remained totally emotionless.
"Well, as fun as that sounds, I can't assist you when no one knows where you live..."
>F: "That's no excuse. I know you can do that trick with the scrolls like Spike, you can at least drop me a line!"
>She reaches up and grabs both of your cheeks with her hands.
>F: "But we're together now, and with you as my Watson, we'll figure this out!"
>J: "You're not going to kiss, are you....are you?"
>Flamel releases you and you almost immediately spin around to smack him.
>You hear Flamel gasp as she finally realizes that the new dragon in question has been in the room the entire time.
>>
File: IMG_6128.jpg (156KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6128.jpg
156KB, 900x711px
>>29899688
>Flamel paces around the Wanderer, inspecting him.
>F: "So this is our new dragon resident...interesting."
>She stops and snaps her claws.
>F: "Tonic- er, Watson! Bring me up to speed!"
>You let out an exasperated sigh and fill her in.
"The girls said they were playing a strange game that summoned monsters. This dragon, he calls himself the Wanderer by the way, he teleported in out of nowhere and defeated them. He claims to be from some other world."
>F: "Well I can believe it. His eyes are obviously dead, but he followed all of my movements...even the silent ones. Some of the scars he has are from sources not commonly found in any injury. Not to mention this distortion around him...that's a bit fucking out there as well..."
>Her look of concentration is replaced by a wide smile.
>F: "This is so exciting! Finally, a mystery worthy of my talents!"
>The Wanderer finally speaks, silencing Flamel. You didn't think anything could do that...
>W: "Is no mystery. I am the Wanderer: follower of the way, but also a pathfinder. Protector of peace, but also fighter of evil. Paladin of-"
>F: "Yeah, whatever, save the zealous dribble for the impressionable children. I want to know what you are, not /what/ you are!"
>W: "Is no simple answer for likes of you. I am elemental of five dimensions. What you see and hear before you is only what your mind makes of my presence. Is odd seeing my scars manifested in such a way, however..."
>Flamel's eyes grow brighter with each word coming out of his mouth.
>F: "You and me, we can learn alot from each other. I'm looking forward to talking with you some more, but I need to go home and get some equipment first!"
>Flamel takes off down the hall, giggling like a school girl.
>>
File: 1450921488411.gif (32KB, 274x293px) Image search: [Google]
1450921488411.gif
32KB, 274x293px
>>29899674
PREVIOUSLY ON THE MOB

Capilary blood tests! Our heroine, finds out that basic medicine may apply to technicolor equines!
Hormones are a game changer!
Spacewolfe is in perpetural suffering?

Find out continuation for none of the following on breaking horse adventures!
>>
>>29899756
You’re sitting in the office in the penthouse of the casino.
It feels huge, now that you’re so small.
You read through the newspaper.

NASA scientists bust the theory about the universe getting colder and larger, “Universe seems smaller and a lot warmer,” says the agency’s director.

Space cigars in lunar orbit periodically beam out radio signals towards earth.
Victims of the jewellery heist reportedly show no signs of damage to their cell and bodily structure, some are supposedly medically healthier than before.

WHO still at loss to even guess the composition of the chemical used in the heist.
You order your secretary to bring you a coffee and breakfast. Because it is around the time for that.
>>
>>29899701
Neat

>>29899675
>Slike
>>
>>29899762
After you’re finished calling for breakfast, thank god the intercom buttons are so big, you return to reading the newspaper.
The door swings open, and to your surprise, you see the Italian you managed to capture, carrying your morning food on their back.
Before you can say something, the pony pipes up.
“I want to make up for what I did! I do small jobs here now!”
“Oh, okay…” You slowly nod in acknowledgment.
Am did say that you all might do things you normally wouldn’t.
“Right, thanks.” You say and nod, and the pink stallion places your food on the large table you occupy. “I never got the chance to catch your name.”
“I’m Pink.”
“Right, Pink, thanks for the breakfast. Can you tell the secretary to summon Wuzi?”
“Aye!” The stallion enthusiastically smiles and salutes, before cantering out of the door.
You get to eating, which sounds easier than it is done.
Your hooves are not exactly the best manipulators for fine motor skills.
Maybe if you move it like this, you won’t knock the jam over.
You just did.
There’s strawberry jam all over the tray.
When you contemplate to burrow your muzzle into the tray and just eat whatever sticks, Wuzi enters the office.
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>29899770
“You wanted to see me?” The mare pokes in and asks.
You nod and beckon her to get closer.
Eagerly, she almost canters over, and jumps up next to you into the office chair.
It’s big enough to house the both of you, but this isn’t what you exactly had in mind.
Though, the second your face gets a nuzzle from a similarly soft and warm object, you don’t mind.
“I want to know why you suddenly made me an owner of this business. I don’t object, just, you hardly know me.”
“I’ll tell you if you let me snuggle afterwards.”
You nod. “No problem.”
“I wanted to get off the ride that is this line of work. It’s a ride that never ends with you in one piece. You get on, and the end is in your tomb. Do you understand? Your life becomes the mob, your family and friends are second grade. And one day, you and Am come along, with this magical pill. I try it, and find it is my safe way off the ride, and someone young enough to leave the business to as well. So I jumped the opportunity, and made some cash to get you off on your feet.”
“The sell-out to the Ruskies and the heist?”
“Yes. And then I got off the ride, to find only that…” Wuzi wants to finish her sentence, but you interrupt her.
“The ride never ends.”
>>
>>29899789
And das it. Next episode we will bring back more classic memes and move the story along for once.

Captcha: Stop Penny
>>
>>29899701
Fucking kek/10. You lizards sure have a knack for characters.
>>
>>29899701
Christ. I don't want to have to start this kind of shit, but. Why do you feel the need to push your story on this thread? Your containment thread is still up so why come here? If people want to read dragon stories they can do so in the designated thread. It's not a very complicated system. If Indians can shit on designated streets why cant you? Why shit on our street?
>>29869298
Here, I'll even graciously provide a link for you to follow, so you don't accidentally invade some other thread on your way there. Don't forget to take your dragon shills with you on your way out.
>>
File: 1442435200125.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442435200125.png
123KB, 300x300px
>>29899860
>Nottu disu shittu agen.

I probably said it once; I will do so again.

People splintered offf from us because the title for the generl is misleading. They are verily welcome here, both as content creators and as posters, it is just some edgy autisumos who dare not see that a writer is a writer. Honestly, I could just fuck off to dragons and no one would be the wiser.

You have to realize as writers and artists we have no obligations other than moral ones to stay here and post works of our art, be it writing or drawn art.
And if you as content readers, shun away completely fine writers, you must realize that potentional content makers will be pushed away by your autism.

Nothing holds us here, except for our readers, and if our readers do not provide feedback, or support for *everyone* who works to create content to the thread, there is no need for us to keep on working!
>>
>>29899701
What an odd guy.

>>29899789
This is coming along nicely.
>>
>>29899924
Like I said, they have a containment thread for a reason. A thread that is up and running.

Not sure what you're talking about at the end there. Not very relevant
>>
>>29898574
Large breeds of cats might work for Tatzelwurm, as I think it would be easier for a cat to grow the back of a snake, than the other way around
>>
>>29899860
Because they're a good content creator who doesn't like the other thread? He doesn't have to post there, and most everybody else doesn't seem to mind.
>>
>>29897624
If they cast the spell to turn back they earn a cutie mark and therefore can't turn back.
If they don't turn back they don't earn the cutie mark and there's nothing to prevent their return to humanity.
It's a paradox.
>>
>>29898782
Anything ---> secretly a changeling ???%
>>
File: cryogenics.png (83KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
cryogenics.png
83KB, 640x582px
>>29899215
>>29898767
>>
>>29899701
>poor reception of story continues

I mean people seem to like it so I'll probably just go sulk in a corner for now. But while this one story isn't too much thinks, I'm genuinely worried about the effect any additional lizard stories would bring.
>>
>>29900842
>>29899701
I'm receiving it pretty well.
>>
>>29900842
>poor reception
>four of six replies are positive
lol, grab a dunce hat on your way over to your corner, kid.
>>
>>29900971
>>29901000
Poor reception by me you niggers

I wasn't taking about anybody else
>>
File: vrpony.jpg (326KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
vrpony.jpg
326KB, 900x675px
>>
File: 534342.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
534342.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>29900144
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think we're talking about two different things. They seemed to have dropped the cat from Tatzelwurm in MLP.
>>
>>29899802
The ride never ends, Verita
>>29899701
Glad to see Flamel having a Twilight nerd moment
>>
>>29901010
that's called an anthro, anon
>>
>>29899701
And the lizard fagging continues.

From a criticism stand point, the story is shit, and that's even before you factor in the dragon fuckery.

Well you guys have fun with the mega-autists migrating to the pony transformation general.
>>
>>29901727
What makes it shit? Care to lay down some finer points for those of us blind to that?
>>
If you could have any writefag on here update 1000 lines right now- who would it be?
>>
>>29901770
Buckett!
>>
>>29901770
Zephyr or 8 Bit Berry
>>
>>29901770
If it had to be a current writer I'd might pick more Lexi. I have a feeling that story might be in the early stages of greatness.
If older writers are allowed, Chromewasp.
Or I'd pick myself as any easy way to force productivity.
>>
>>29901809
Omg Chromewasp. I forgot about them.
>>
File: Gay_Horse8.jpg (239KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse8.jpg
239KB, 1280x1220px
>>29890777
score
>>
File: Shining_Armor8.png (668KB, 1189x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Armor8.png
668KB, 1189x1049px
>>29896451
I think I know what Lightning's mark will be
>>
>>29901770
I'd also go with Chromewasp, I really liked his stuff.
>>
>>29900842
Do you really not like my story, or is it just because you don't want dragons invading the thread? Just give the story a shot, you might like it. Ignore the fact that it's about dragons for a second
>>
>>29902771
gb2/dtfg/
>>
>>29902771

>>29869298
>>
>>29896451
>Moonglow will never spank your flanks
>>
>>29902771
Well, he has given no reason why it's shit other than saying that it is shit, supposedly ignoring that it's dragons. Ergo, we can assume it's just autism.
On a related note, the thread sure is nice when you hide the posts of the two or three anons with dragon allergies. Keep up the good work, Mage
>>
>>29902771
I don't like the different writefag OC crossover circlejerking that the dragon TF thread has become, and don't want it to come here.
>>
>>29902771
You're good, dude. Don't need to respond to shitposters who don't have any real complaints about the story except the fact that it has dragons.
>>
>I'm gonna invade a thread and start posting irrelevant content that does not belong there and hide everyone who disagrees
Thanks for your contribution guys.
>>
>>29893414
The /dtfg/ crew
>>
>>29902771
These basically: >>29903470, >>29903593
>>
File: 1487284468307.png (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487284468307.png
228KB, 800x800px
>>29902771
>>29899701

I think your story is pretty good, you have some real interesting character's in it and I'm curious to see where it goes. You're doing a great job giving each character a distinct personality, to the point I could probably follow the dialog without the character initials off to the side.

As it is you're in the unenviable position where most of the negative criticism you receive is going to be shitposters wanting you to go back to dtfg.

Just remember, if they actually have a problem you're story they will cite specific examples of what they don't like, otherwise they are just shitposting.
>>
File: 1491537177228.jpg (45KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491537177228.jpg
45KB, 680x464px
>>29899789
Great work as always, I hope you get to feeling better soon
>>
File: 1489539991355.jpg (421KB, 1407x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1489539991355.jpg
421KB, 1407x1464px
>>29902303
His story contained my favourite description of a new unicorn learning magic of any I've read.
>>
>>29902771
I read through your story, and since I loved Gumo's stuff, I thought why not give another dragonfag a chance, but I honestly didn't care for yours at all.

You're constantly throwing new character after character without giving me a chance to even begin to like any of them, and the main character is incredibly dull, which is, I'm assuming, supposed to contrast to the rest of the dragons, but you can at least make her not incredibly boring. This might also just be me, but I found your story really hard to follow, as so many things were happening at once. The CMC stopped by, and they brought an edgy dragon with them, and Twilight is also there I guess.

I would honestly be fine with all of this, but the main reason I was just bored is that this is barely a tf story at all. Just saying "she used to be human by the way" every time you introduce a new dragon doesn't make this a tf story.

I'm fine with dragon-tf stories, just not this one.
>>
>>
When the Dragonlord guy came here to write pony I supported him from the very first post and I have ever since. I hate shitposters just as much as anyone, but I do not agree with any sort of dragon merge. Brushing off everyone who disagrees with you as shitposters is just so fucking stupid and ignorant.
>>
File: sick burn.png (33KB, 566x238px) Image search: [Google]
sick burn.png
33KB, 566x238px
>>29901594
>>
>>29903708
>Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc.
you might want to change the op if thats the case. i have never seen anyone have any issue with dragon tf stories until they decided to fragment into their own general.
not a dragonfag personally, but i do see the potential that they can bring to this general. we need more variety, and the dragonfags offer that. i've skimmed a few stories in their general, and they dont seem to have any bad writers that we wouldn't benefit from having here, and maybe in time a few of them will do what gumo did and transition into writing more than just dragon tf and move on to write about ponies, griffins, minotaur, or some other equestrian beings alongside their dragon stuff
i like pones as much as everyone else here, but complaining because someone is contributing relevant and on topic content to a thread is just plain fucking retarded.
stop it. you are putting off new writers.
>>29899701
i actually really like this. please do not be discouraged by the shit posting faggots that arent even reading along. i would agree that >>29904199 brings up some valid points, but saying that i don't care for the story would be bullshit. its fun and i like it. just take their criticisms on board and try and adjust the story here and there to improve it where you can.

please try to convince more dragonfags to join this thread. the majority of ptfg want more content, but the few autists screech louder than those who actually enjoy your stuff. dont let them ruin your storytelling.
>>
>You wake up
>First thing you notice is you are a pony
>The second thing you notice is this isn't your bed
>It's a pet bed
>Inside of a relatively large cage
>Bowls of food and water have been provided, as well as a litter box

What do?
>>
>>29904845
Escape
>>
>>29904845
Check between my legs. I better be a fucking mare or there'll be hell to pay.
>>
>>29885619
Your writing's pretty good.
I noticed a few little typos and grammar issues like a change of tense and I think you tend to overuse ellipses.
There could be a little more done to distinguish this as a TF story rather than an OC story, for example Tonic's reaction to the idea of dating a dragon as a dragoness. As a former human former male she'd likely have more complicated feelings on the matter than 'in his dreams'. Fire breathing too seemed very natural to her.
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>29903593
There is a lot of crossovers going on, and it's kind of a mess, I'll agree on that. But all of the characters are so different that I just thought it'd be fun to see them all interacting, and it's super fun to write.

>>29904199
The story is a large crossover so I can imagine how hard it is to follow. I've been trying to make it easy to get into but I'm by no means the best writer. It's also complicated because they've already adjusted to transforming in their respective stories...

Honestly, this wasn't the best story to bring over here because of the reasons above, but it was the easiest to bring over because I hadn't been writing it for long. Everyone was able to catch up with the story in like 15 min and then read my updates. Tonic would be a more appropriate story, but I already have about 4K lines, and I felt most people wouldn't bother with the huge wall of text.

I'll take these into consideration and try to make the story more appropriate.
>>
>>29904845
Shit in bed, then go sleep in water bowl
>>
>Mane 6 brings Anon with them to Canterlot, and a villain happens
>Said villain is a powerful mage, they use their magic to swap Anon and the mane 6's bodies around
>Teamwork and friendship win the day and everyone returns to their bodies
>After a few days of acting kind of weird, Anon confides in Twilight that he really enjoyed being a mare
>The brief time he was in one of their bodies just felt right, it was as if something clicked for him
>Twilight vows to help Anon become a mare once again; permanently this time
>However, she isn't able to just transform him directly into a mare
>The necessary magics are kind of dangerous and aren't well understood
>Since she isn't willing to risk testing them on Anon, they have to find a mare who'd be willing to permanently swap bodies with him
>>
>>29904918
>had a good complex story going
>NAH, I'LL BETTER FUCK OFF TO A THREAD THAT NEVER HEARD OF IT!
>proceed to maim the existing story to shoehorn in character introductions, flashbacks and whatnot
>finally, simplify the story so it would be easier to follow without extensive prior knowledge of the characters involved
Mage I thought you were better than this.
It's not even about pulling you back in /dtfg/ anymore, it's about the quality of your work and how it may suffer a drop.
Please don't destroy the good green you have created.
>>
Did somebody say more Lexi? Because I've got an update for you.

>You are Twilight Sparkle, and you’re worried.
>Lexi came up to you today talking about the most bizarre things.
>That’s nothing out of the ordinary, considering her line of work, but this was new even for her.
>She was claiming that she was a “hue man”, whatever that is.
>Never in your life have you heard that term before, and as you suspected there wasn’t a single book in your collection that referenced it.
>Sighing, you mull over how frantic Lexi sounded.
>She was practically yelling at a rock formation because she /thought/ there was a cave there.
>Lexi is no stranger to practical jokes, but the sincerity in her voice today proves that something is wrong here.
>Something has had an adverse effect on Lexi, enough that she’d come to you to fix it.
>But you couldn’t fix it, all you could do was tell her to go lie down and buy her a meal.
>Guilt flows over you, you should be trying to do more for her!
>As the newest member of your community, she’s always seemed a little distant.
>Lexi can be very cold and distant to strangers, but she’s always been friendly with you.
>And you’re letting her down right now.
>Something is freaking her out.
>Something about this… Anon.
>Anon.
>The word feels even more foreign than “hue man”.
>Is it a name?
>Lexi seemed to be referring to herself as that.
>You jot down a few notes, just about everything of meaning you could remember from Lexi’s rantings today.
>What has she gotten herself into…?
>>
>>29904988
>You remember when you first found out what Lexi was studying.
>”Taboo practices and their magical properties.”
>Even thinking about it makes you shudder a bit.
>You’ve delved into some… choice materials before, but Lexi dove into them with zeal.
>She was probably the only pony to ever greet Discord eagerly during their first meeting.
>It even took Fluttershy a little bit to get used to him.
>You’re /still/ not fully used to him!
>But Lexi looked at him with a shine in her eyes that flowed with excitement.
>You’d be lying if you didn’t say you found it a little unnerving.
>A part of you has always been concerned that her work in this darker subject matter would have adverse effects on her.
>And after today, that might just be the case.
>Your offhand remark about Discord possibly cursing her feels more and more likely as you mull this over.
>This definitely feels like something he’d be a part of.
>Warping the memories and cognition of a pony already susceptible to chaos magic.
>He may be reformed, but Discord never gave up his trickster nature.
>But if this really was him, he’s gone too far this time.
>You always hated having to deal with Discord, but for Lexi, you’re going to have to.
>>
>>29905000
>D: “If it isn’t the esteemed Twilight Sparkle! I must ask, what is so urgent that you must call on the humble Discord to assist you?”
>Taking a deep breath, you try to ignore the smarmy grin on his face.
>Even getting him to meet with you was a hassle, taking him seriously when he talks is going to be another matter altogether.
>All you’ve really got going for your right now is that Fluttershy told Discord to “be nice”.
>You’ll have to work with that.
TS: “Discord, something has happened with Lexi.”
>D: “Lexi? Oh! Yes, Lexi! What happened? Was she caught /socializing/ again?”
>It’s no secret Lexi has a very… open relationship.
>Just thinking about it makes you blush a little.
TS: “N-no, she’s talking about some… weird stuff. Like, stuff I’ve never even heard of.”
>Discord frowns.
>D: “Twilight Sparkle not knowing a word? Now this /is/ serious!”
TS: “Well do /you/ know what an… Anon is?”
>You can almost catch a hint of recognition in his eyes.
>Although you’d be lying if you said you were confident in your ability to read his face.
>Could just as easily been nothing.
>D: “Can’t say that I have honestly, maybe it’s some exotic dish?”
>You shoot him a look.
>D: “Honestly! Would I pass up the opportunity to prove my intellect as superior than yours?”
>Knowing Discord, you can’t really argue that.
TS: “I… suppose not. Just, if you remember anything, let me know, okay?”
>He shrugs a little, non committal as always, before vanishing.
>You sigh, deciding there’s nothing else you can do right now.
>Well, there is one thing…
>Smiling a little, you head back into town.
>Surely seeing her favorite stallion in the whole world will brighten her mood!
>>
>>29904987
>>29904911
>There could be a little more done to distinguish this as a TF story rather than an OC story
That's because it's a crossover between several stories from the dragon thread and it takes place after Tonic adjusted to her new dragon self.

Case in fucking point Mage.
>>
>>29905007
>More Lexi
Yes, please
>>
>>29904977
Did they try asking Lyra?
If that doesn't work - eg. Bonbon vetoes the plan - there's bound to be some open minded mare out there. They could take out an ad in the newspaper.
>>
>>29905024
I'm still going to do that Discord story- but Lexi has more ideas, formation, and demand right now so I'm going to focus on that.
>>
>>29905007
Something tells me that Discord's hiding what he knows. Gonna be interesting seeing how Lexi handles this.
>>
>>29905067
His choatic nature probably means that his mind and memories aren't as susceptible to universe-altering magic as everyone else's are. Maybe when he hears Anon's name, something in the back of his mind is registering that he's hearing a friend's name, but he can't really recall who.

Or maybe it's the Discord from Gumo's other story, and he's currently in the process of destroying an Anon's life back on Earth.
>>
>>29905007
Awesome. I'm glad you chose to update this as well.
But why are you doing this "D:" and "TS:" thing? It's never been hard to follow a conversation without that sort of thing before, and it's basically just used as an excuse for bad dialogue writing. You don't need it, mate.
>>
This thread is an absolute fucking shit storm now. If the dragon fags meant to completely fuck up ptfg they've already done an amazing job.
>>
>>29904845
Be good
>>
>>29905156
Force of habit mostly, I can drop it if people would like that without too much issue.
>>
>>29905276
Yeah, drop it.
>>
>>29905188
Doesn't seem that bad to me. Just ignore the occasional shitposts.
>>
>>29905276
I can see how it would be useful when multiple speakers are involved but at the same time it risks making the text more script-like and you might find better ways of indicating the speaker. You can safely drop it when there's only one speaker other than Anon (or whoever the POV character is). There's no clear answer in general.
>>
>>29905007
>You’re Lexi, apparently, and you’ve started to calm down for the most part.
>All day you’ve been freaking out, your mind racing with bullshit about your identity and the like.
>But now things are starting to settle down, at least for the time being.
>There’s not much you can /do/ currently, so you kind of stopped actively worrying about it.
>Sure, the worries are there, but focusing on them isn’t going to do anything but stress you out right now.
>So once you finished your meal, you went back into your bedroom and lied down.
>It’s the messiest room in the house by a good margin, your windows have been covered in thick sheets just like the ones that litter your unmade bed.
>Feels like home, that’s one constant about this whole thing.
>It /feels/ similar.
>In all honesty it is pretty similar, save for some very big differences.
>Curious, you lift your mattress up a little, testing these similarities.
>Sure enough, you see the small hole you cut into the bed.
>A sort of secret stash if you will.
>Freely flaunting human “artifacts” only leads to questions, so you stashed your phone and some other choice things in here.
>You pull out something from the hole, magic saving you the hassle of wrestling your hoof into a hole it sure as hell won’t fit.
>No phone, instead what you pulled out was…
>A tooth?
>Looks sharp, kind of like a fang.
>Cringing slightly, you slide it right back in.
>Pulling out something else, you find… a small bottle with a dark red liquid in it.
>You don’t want to deal with this shit right now.
>With a sigh you slide your weird bottle of… something back in as well.
>Probably best to not look in there anymore right now.
>>
>>29905519
>Before you even manage to lie down to take a nap, you hear a knocking on your door.
>Sound carries /too/ well in this damn place.
>Once you’ve noted to look into proper soundproofing, you begrudgingly make your way to the door.
>Odds are you can just tell whoever it is you’re under the weather and shoo them away.
>You open the door, mentally swearing when you see who’s waiting outside.
>A stallion, a good several inches taller than you, with cobalt colored fur.
>Not just cobalt blue, that’s reserved for his mane and tail.
>His actual coat is the gray color that the actual element Cobalt is.
>Fucking Cobalt, the one color you /didn’t/ want to see right now.
>Because that stallion Lexi has been seeing is named Cobalt Tint.
>Why these horses insist on the most on the nose names, you have no clue, it’s always been something that felt weird to you.
>”Hey Lex, I heard you’re not feeling too well.”
“Hey Cobalt, yeah, not feeling too hot. Now’s really not a good time fo-”
>He cuts you off, nuzzling you softly.
>You hate how it makes you shudder.
>How soft and warm it is…
>Focus!
>You pull back slightly, chuckling awkwardly before going into a fake cough.
“I really think I should be alone right now, you don’t want to catch this after all…”
>”I suppose. But if you need me, you know where to find me.”
>Holding back a sigh, you nod.
>”When you feel better we can get back to planning on moving in together, I know how excited you are about it.”
>What?
“Um… y-yeah! Now just uh… I need to… use the bathroom!”
>You quickly shut the door, breathing heavily.
>Moving in?
>Things are moving /too/ fast right now.
>Why the fuck is he moving in?
>And more importantly, how can you prevent it from happening?
>>
>>29905522
>Further postponing your nap, you trudge over to your shelf.
>Time to find some dirt on Cobalt.
>A part of you can't help but feel bad about this.
>But why?
>He's nothing to you, you only met him today!
>So what if he's with Lexi?
>You aren't her.
>If you're going to be stuck like this, you’re going to do it on your terms.
>And those terms don't include being some stallion’s marefriend.
>Paging through your journals, nothing of note really comes up.
>Everything she writes about him is sickeningly positive.
>”Today Cobalt came over just to cook me breakfast, as always the food left a good bit to be desired, but the service was impeccable.”
>You might have found it cute if this wasn't you technically swooning.
>There's no way that you'd ever be /this/ happy with the guy just because he does nice little things now and again.
>Sure, the personalities seem to mesh well, but what pushes him past being a friend?
>Soon you found your answer.
>”I keep telling Cobalt we need to look into protection. Neither of us are ready to raise a foal…”
>You stop reading there.
>You had your suspicions sure, but…
>Fuck.
>>
>>29905519
>>29905522
>>29905525
>posting green in a thread after post 500

What the fuck, man? You're crazy. You might want to repost this after the new thread gets posted.
>>
>>29905525
>>29905538
This.
Don't let this shit go to waste
>>
>>29905538
We hit the limit? Didnt even notice when I posted. Yeah I'll repost.
>>
New thread, ladies and germs.

>>29905697
>>29905697
>>29905697
>>
NEW /ptfg/
>>29905842
>>29905842
>>29905842
>>29905842
REAL THREAD
>>
We got it right the first time.

>>29905697
>>29905697
>>29905697
>>
A literal forced merge is not how this shit should work. If a merge even were to happen it needs to be discussed and voted on thoroughly.

>>29905842
>>29905842
>>29905842
>>29905842
>>
>>29905697
>>29905697
>>29905697
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.