[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 101

File: 1491025358108.jpg (3MB, 1200x5165px) Image search: [Google]
1491025358108.jpg
3MB, 1200x5165px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Riding On The Storm by Crushingvictory
https://pastebin.com/eBr54xbk

Pon-E: Doctor's Oath by Alycornanon:
http://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Discordia! Or: How I came to Love the Mare by Alycornanon:
https://pastebin.com/EXkdm3QD

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Lavender Sky by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

Sick Day by WallMixer:
https://pastebin.com/RFLTBKjP

Behind the Wire by WallMixer:
https://pastebin.com/t22Pcuvi

TF prompts by thatguywiththeface:
https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5

Reflected Rendezvous by thatguywiththeface: - New
https://pastebin.com/v6xhVXe6

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

AiE Going Native:
>Somehow anon managed to get stuck in Equestria. It seems that the magic in the world around them is catching up to their mundane body, and in amusing ways. Watch as anon adjusts and makes sense of the new world and soon to be new body.

Pon-E:
>A pill of questionable legality is now available. Taking one results, over the course of a minute or so, in a complete transformation into a little pony lasting twelve hours. The caveats are twofold: First there is no way to predict in the appearance that will result, pegasus, unicorn or earth pony; stallion or mare. Secondly taking two pills within a day renders the transformation permanent.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29758819
>>
File: 86.jpg (161KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
161KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>29811738
>Anon is disabled in the future
>He signs up to test robotic avatar technology
>It's not far enough long to recreate something as complex as a human, so they do quadrupeds instead
>Anon's consciousness is successfully temporarily remote transferred into a robotic pony body
>The resolution of the cameras in the eyes is limited, there's a buzzing in his ears from unshielded wiring, his mobility is limited, and he has virtually no touch sensation, but it's a promising start
>They decide to make a minor adjustment to the connection, when everything goes wrong
>Anon thinks he's dying or something, but everything seems to suddenly fix itself
>Except he's no longer in the lab, and his body doesn't suck anymore
>He's in Equestria, in a real pony body
>A pegasus one as well, so he can experience the joy of flight
>Assuming it's some kind of VR simulation, he heads out to fly, meet lots of nice, fun ponies, and generally have the time of his life
>After having possibly the best day of his life, he decides it's probably time to come back down to Earth and return to his shitty life
>Except he can't
>The mental 'eject button' failsafe they taught him isn't working, and he's been here for hours without them letting him out
>Screaming to the heavens to try and get their attention isn't helping either
>He starts to panic as pedestrians look on in confusion and worry
>>
>>29811849
There's no better remedy than being a pony.
>>
File: 1491025096373.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491025096373.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1490858393488.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490858393488.png
115KB, 500x500px
>>
>>29812327
[Speed up now that u are hores]

[Heya folks, sorry for the lack of updates, it's been a busy couple of days for me, but thank the Goddess it's Thursday, which means it's my 'Friday'! Hopefully I'll get offa work at a decent time and I'll get some writing done. Expect updates for Discordia and Doctor's Oath. and updating the pastebins, I really gotta stop putting that off...]
>>
File: anonmare discord.png (201KB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
anonmare discord.png
201KB, 634x602px
>>29812740
Sweet
>>
Transformation into the Mare in Black, defending Equestria from the threat posed by encroaching aliens (ie humans).
>>
>>29813033
Suddenly Lyra's obsession with humans makes a lot more sense

Do they turn the humans into ponies and train them to do the same to any other humans?
>>
>>29813063
Only in the truly exceptional cases might they be recruited. Otherwise they'd be banished or transformed and gently mind wiped.
>>
>>29813159
>Mindwiped

You lost me there, I don't care how gentle it is.
>>
>>29813257
>Human becomes pony
>Their mind is flooded with manufactured memories
>If their will is too weak and the new happy pony memories are allowed to take root and overwrite their old ones, then their released into the wild to resume the lives that have been created for them
>If their will is strong and they hold on to their real memories, they are given a job at the agency
>>
ponify the matrix
>>
>>29813257
Fair enough. How would you handle rogue humans and prevent the secret of the existence from leaking?
>>
>>29813434
So the machines puts humans into a simulated world in which they're ponies? Is that how this is supposed to work?
>>
Will Our Town ever be finished? I want anon to turn into a loving communist wife.
>>
>>29813646
Ranger will deliver, and hopefully anon will escape the communism (but not being the wife).
>>
>>29813453
Turn them into the pretty mare, cuddle them until they agree to assimilate and let them start their new life as a pony.
>>
File: BDPacking.jpg (31KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
BDPacking.jpg
31KB, 500x373px
>>29813640
Clam down it'll be here in the mail
>>
>>29813788
Probably not a good idea to trust them not to reveal anything (even accidentally). It may be necessary to ship them all off to a colony for former humans.
>>
>>29813320
There's no point making people into ponies if they can't appreciate the fact that they weren't always ponies.
>>
File: Optimal.png (692KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Optimal.png
692KB, 1280x720px
>>29813515
>>
ponies are a better power source and less likely to question it
>>
They go into a simulation as humans without even realizing the entered a virtual environment then turned into ponies in the real world, eventually they create a believable transformation scenario in the virtual world. Ponies also live longer so don't require frequent replacement
>>
>>29813434
>Magic in Equestria is powered by friendship
>Which is all well and good, unless some kind of large-scale disaster strikes that devastates the land and disrupts friendships and families
>To create a backup reserve of friendship, Celestia creates a simulacrum of Equestria that's designed to produce more magic than it takes to maintain itself
>Humans are taken from Earth, made into ponies, and placed in the simulation to live out happy lives full of love and friendship, whether they want to or not
>>
>>29814008
>You become pony

>but your an uncanny valley SFM pony

Is it still worth it?
>>
>>29814441
Am I at least well animated?
>>
>>29814690
You move and behave like a regular pony, but you look like an SFM pony
>>
>>29814738
It's a spooky decision to make, but as long as I'm the little mare it's worth.
>>
File: Littlepip11.png (420KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip11.png
420KB, 1280x678px
I hope I become a pretty mare when the nukes hit
>>
>>29814835
>the nukes drop
>get obliterated in hellfire
>wake up
>am pone in poniverse
>tfw WWIII went better than expected
>>
>>29808857
>I open the door and hop out with the others right behind me
>”I’m glad to see you made it back safely, and I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced” she says looking at Silver Streak
>”Oh, I’m Silver. I was a shift manager at the gas station”
>”Nice to meet you Silver, I trust you were successful”
>Crimson shrugs “there wasn’t a whole lot we could eat, but we took what we could and we brought some more alcohol”
>”oh, more of that whisky”
>I shake my head
“That was the last of the whisky, we’ve got Rum and vodka now”
>The doctor nods apparently unconcerned by this
>”I’ll help you un pack, we’ve moved into the building, I’ll show you where we’re storing the food”
>We gather the sacks and follow the doctor into the building
>As we go through the hallway I can see ponies rearranging the desks in several rooms
>In one room what looks like a make shift meal line has been set up, in another a small infirmary is taking care of several injured ponies
>We come to the end of the hall and step into one of the smaller rooms, currently housing Brass Scale, the unicorn who sent us out
>”Ah, I see you have returned. What did you find”
>”Fresh Fruit, some instant noodles and canned beans. There wasn’t much that we could eat” Crimson explains
>Brass nods “Did you figure the meat part out on your own”
>”Fluffy did”
>”I’m sorry to hear that”
>She looks at Silver
>”Have we met?”
>Silver shakes her head “No, I’m Silver Streak. I worked at the gas station”
>Brass Scales face lights up “Can you stock?”
>Silver looks somewhat confused “Yes. why?”
>”That’s great, you can help me organize all of this”
>”I’m on it”
“What about us?”
>Brass looks us over
>”Well I have every place I can think of covered, so I don’t need you. Ask around and see if anyone needs help”
“Will do, I’ll see you later Silver”
>”See you around guys”

Sorry for the short update
>>
So- been a bit busy with Persona 5. I should continue the "anon becomes a mare but everyone thinks they've always been a mare" seems to be the general consensus- but if anybody has any new prompts to share before I get back to writing- I'm all ears.
>>
>>29814008
I wish to emigrate to Equestria.
There's always a chance, right?
>>
>>29815473
That's a good one, you should probably stick with it. If you actually do want to write it, that is.
>>
>>29815473
Yes, you should - provided you're enjoying writing it.
As for other ideas, they get posted all the time, eg https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5
>>
>>29815208
She'll make a valuable addition to the team.
Short updates better than no update.
>>
>>29814441
It's slightly better than being a completely two dimensional pony.
>>
>>29814401
Unfortunately no-one can be told what the maretrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
>>
Celestia finds a means to emigrate people without consent and puts you back into a android pony to help emigrate others
>>
File: TitleCard.png (691KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
TitleCard.png
691KB, 1000x689px
[SURPRISE (kinda)]
>>29768580
>You gently pet Daisy's mane, closing your eyes as you hold her.
"I can get us supplies... medications... vaccinations. Things the Herd needs."
>You are obviously unhappy about that as you hold Daisy a little closer.
"I can be a Daywalker for a while yet... but I am going to take the second dose. Eventually."
>You can't help it.
>Especially with Daisy there, her scent filling your nose and driving you wild and her soft fur rubbing against yours, you don't feel the desire to go back to being human.
>To being stuck with one leg.
>To not being able to use magic.
>I mean, hands are cool n' all, but magic is like hands on steroids.
>Might need to retrain the 'arm' muscles a bit if you want to be able to lift more then a hundred or so pounds at a time without help, but you're down for that.
>Daisy softly kisses your neck before she lays a wing over you.
>"Why don't you unlock the door love, and settle some covers over us... we'll talk about it later."
>You murmur an agreement, giving Daisy a little kiss before you unlock the door and give it a wiggle to knock your sock off of it, settling the sheets over you and your pretty little mare.
>You gently kiss her and she hugs you a bit closer with her wing, your forelegs wrapped around her.
>"Good Night, Heart Oath."
>You blink.
>Heart Oath...
>You like that name.
[End Day 3]

[Right, now this is a difficult question I got to ask- should I keep Doctor's Oath going, or should I move on to a new 'book' for the Pon-E series?]
>>
Complete doctors transformation then start a new book
>>
>>29816346
Planning to write more in this world?
It wouldn't be a bad thing for the Doctor's story to come to its logical happy herd conclusion.
>>
>>29816346
They'll make the perfect pony couple.
>>
>>29816346
I love it, I would love to see this continue the way you have planed.

AJ and Daisy are so cute
>>
>>29816368
>>29816406
>>29816532
>>29816566
[Beyond completing AJ's transformation, there really isn't much else to do for 'this chapter'.

My Little Pon-E story world has kinda blown up on me, and there's other characters and facets of the world to focus on, though eventually we'll be seeing familiar faces (such as Anon and Nonny from Purple Black Gray) again...

Hmm. I don't know. I'm gonna sleep on it.

Thank you again for reading. Ya'll are the reason why I keep coming back.]
>>
>>29816616
I'd like to see more set in the same universe.
>>
>>29816616
Oh yeah, I was wondering whether the previous story's couple would show up.
>>
File: 1482257101900.png (554KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482257101900.png
554KB, 1000x1000px
>>29816616
You sleep on it, all your work has been great so far and I will likely be happy no matter what you write next.

It would be nice to see all your pon-e stories interlink though.
>>
>>29816332
That doesn't sound very ethical. Fun though.
>>
File: vrpony.jpg (326KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
vrpony.jpg
326KB, 900x675px
>>
File: 1462951957963.png (560KB, 3192x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462951957963.png
560KB, 3192x700px
>>
File: Sick Day.png (267KB, 400x679px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Day.png
267KB, 400x679px
>>29815208
>With that we turn and head back down the hallway
>”So where did you two find her?” Dr Moor asks
“Silver? We found her ha halfway through her transformation”
>Dr Moor eyes me curiously
>”Halfway? As in she was in between human and pony?”
>”Yeah, have there been others who are like that?”
>”No there haven’t” Quick Key states
>Crimson and I both jump at her sudden arrival
>”Sorry to interject, but I couldn’t help overhearing you”
>”its ok, So Silver is the only one who didn’t go straight to being a pony?”
>”Yes, I just said that. What caused her transform the rest of the way?”
“I gave her a hug to calm her down, that seemed to speed it up”
>”You hugged her!” it sounded more like an accusation than a question
“Yes… Why?”
>”Well…. Nothing never mind. Forget I said anything” she turns and trots off
>”That was odd, what crawled up her ass?” Crimson asks the Doctor
>Dr. Moore shrugs “She hasn’t been like that. I’ve been helping her plan while you where gone”
“huh” I shrug indifferently “What where you planning?”
>”We talked about water storage, and she wanted to see what it would take to keep the power plant running”
>”And what would it take?”
>Dr. Moore shakes her head “For now, not much just someone to supervise it. In the long run the gas reserves won’t last, and getting more would take horse power that we don’t have”
“And water storage?”
>Well thankfully there is a water pump in the park, we just need to get it here”
“We can use my truck!” I exclaim
>Dr. Moore smiles “that would be over kill, it would be better to save the gas for when we really need it. I have plans for a water cart, and the stuff we need is in the engineering workshop you can help with that if you want”
>”Sounds good doc, lead the way”
>>
>>29817811
>She leads us back to the engineering department
>The workshop is a rather large room, connected to the engineering building, as well as the outside by two large garage doors
>the equipment to weld, drill, and many other forms of small scale manufacturing are available
>Dr. more produces several pieces of engineering paper
>”These are the plans, we will be using wood to make a frame, mounting one of the plastic takes we have on to that, and then mounting it all onto an axle”
>I nod
“Sounds simple enough, let’s get started”
>I begin to cut the lumber, nothing special
>The frame is square with a single truss through the center to keep it stable
>I cut four beams to length and then the fifth I give angled ends to fit neatly into place
>By the time I’m finished crimson and Dr. Moore already have the wheels and Axle prepped to receive the frame
>They help me bolt the frame together and lift it onto the axle
>We tie some rope around Crimson and she lifts the three-hundred-gallon tank onto the frame
>”Do you think we need some support for this?
>Dr. Moore looks skeptically at our creation and nods
>”Fluffy, cut wood for another frame sans the truss and four more pieces a foot and a half long, that should hold it
>I do as the doctor requests and once again we assemble a frame, using the foot and a half pieces of lumber as spacers
>Crimson lifts the second frame over the tank and the doctor and I secure with bolts
>At last we have a cart with a large tank and a reinforcement ring about half way up the frame
>”That should hold, why don’t you two take it for a test run and fill it up?”
>”Alright, you heard the mare. Let’s go Fluff.”
>we tie rope between the cart and us and throw a hose onto the top of the tank and set off to get water
>>
>>29817821
Resourceful ponies
>>
>>29816346
>wants to be a day walker
>face plastered everywhere for murder
Aly you're basically just edging us at this point.
>>
File: Free hugs.png (436KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
Free hugs.png
436KB, 1116x612px
>>29817811
Pony hugs always a good thing.
>>
File: ni3yc.f.gif (310KB, 437x440px) Image search: [Google]
ni3yc.f.gif
310KB, 437x440px
>>
He should be forced to become a pony for the herds safety
>>
>>29818677
Or maybe Daisy sneaks him a second pill in his sleep, then has to deal with it.
>>
Going to start continuing it- I'll try to get a pastebin set up soon
>Living in such a vivid, cartoony landscape is still a little disorienting despite how long you’ve been here.
>Doesn’t help that you’re still very much a realistic human being.
>You stick out like a sore thumb, not that you can do anything about that.
>The weather is pleasant today, your typical spring day in every regard.
>You’re pretty sure really nasty weather only pops up whenever it’s plot convenient here, or something like that.
>The rules of living in what is technically a fictional universe still aren’t totally clear to you.
>But you manage.
>Your little walk is cut short by something interesting catching your eye.
>It’s a cave, not too far off from where your house is.
>Odd, you’d think you’d have noticed something like that before.
>The cave isn’t exactly small after all.
>Shrugging, you move towards it.
>Usually your weird, zany adventures are done in the presence of at least somebody else.
>But going on a little excursion yourself couldn’t hurt!
>After all, you’ve seen every season of this show, what could possibly throw you off guard?
>Smirking a little, you walk right into the strange cave, ready to poke around.
>>
>>29818677
Forced transformation isn't the best way to repay him after all he's done for the herd - particularly since he's gonna do it willingly.
>>
>>29818739
>The opening of the cave is decently lit, but looking deeper in, it gets much darker.
>You dig around in your pocket, pulling out your old lighter.
>It’s been awhile since you smoked anything, but carrying a lighter has become a force of habit.
>Besides, there’s a decent chance Tree Hugger has /something/ she’s been smoking.
>You light it, illuminating the cave in its dim glow.
>It’s not a particularly large cave sadly, so your exploration won’t be much more than rooting around in a big room for a while.
>Oh well, it’s something to do.
>Towards the back of the cave, there seems to be something odd.
>Shining your light towards it, you can just make out a bit of raised rock formation.
>What, a stalactite?
>No, those hang /tight/ to the ceiling, right?
>Frowning at your lack of basic grade school knowledge, you move towards the formation.
>It’s not even one of those anyways, you don’t think at least.
>Looks more like a pedestal if anything.
>Moving closer, there’s a weird… thing in the middle.
>That’s the best way to describe it, a thing.
>You can’t quite say for certain what it is, but you know somebody who probably can tell you.
>Just got to get it out of the pedestal and…
>The moment you touch it, a bright light erupts outward, enveloping the cave.
>It knocks you flat on your ass, sending the lighter flying away.
>Well this should end well.
>>
>>29818744
>When you go to sit back up, you notice something very off in your posture.
>More specifically, you can’t quite stand comfortably on two legs.
>Yeah, you know what’s going on here, you’re obviously a pony.
>It’s happened before, a lot of crazy shit goes down in Equestria.
>This is what, the fourth or fifth time you’ve been turned into a pony?
>You get on all fours, stretching a little.
>As you stretch, a small grunt forces it’s way out of your mouth.
>Higher pitched, looks like you’re a mare this time.
>Third time you’ve been a mare.
>Sighing a bit, you decide it’s probably best to go see Twilight and have her fix things up.
>But first, might as well get a good look at yourself.
>Leaving the cave, your steps shaky for just a moment, you head over to a small pond.
>Well this is a new look, even for you.
>Instead of the normal green fur and black mane, you look different.
>Your coat is a light blue, and your mane and tail are cotton candy pink.
>Talk about a pastel pony.
>Not to mention there’s a horn on top of your head.
>Normally you’re just an earth pony, as shitty as that is…
>Curious, you turn yourself a little to check your cutie mark.
>It’s usually a question mark, because how you got here was a mystery.
>Or that’s at least how Twilight explained it.
>This time however, it’s a quill?
>Guess things are just a little different this time, oh well, nothing Twilight can’t fix up with a stern lecture on the value of exploring dangerous situations with help.
>>
>>29818743
Make ponies not politics
>>
>>29818751
I like where this is going.
>>
>>29811738
These pics are cringy, right? Like it's not just me? And it always seems like it's done by the same guy as some sort of weird fap fuel.
>>
>>29818790
I don't think they are cringy, but alot of out art is done by Tf-sentinal including this.
>>
>>29818066
[I suppose some clarification is needed, I know it's been a while.
>AJ is still being looked for, yes, but the arrest warrant was redacted.
>Large amounts of public support + the grumpy pony's testimony lead to the investigation figuring out the truth.

There are some reasons I can't explain because it'll spoil some plot I'm setting up for later, but suffice to say any plotholes you notice I've left for a reason...]
>>
>>29818823
I hate when writers pull this "it's all apart of a bigger plan" bullshit. Feels more like you're covering your ass than actually working to make your story better.
>>
>>29818751
Nice work, looking forward to more
>>
>>29818949
Sometimes they are covering their ass other times they actually have a bigger plan. Usually when they have a bigger plan it's worth the wait.
>>
>>29818986
But when they don't it's a cheap ploy to get people off their backs
>>
>>29818823
Personally, I find Heart's Oath to be a better name than Heart Oath.
>>
>>29819017
Are we going to start shit posting to scare away yet another fucking writefag? Again?
>>
>>29818751
Very nice. I loved the prompt the second I saw it so this should be exciting.
>>
File: Why am I Twilight.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Why am I Twilight.png
205KB, 500x500px
>>
>>29819154
It's not shit posting- it's a concern.
>>
File: 5a4.png (278KB, 1098x888px) Image search: [Google]
5a4.png
278KB, 1098x888px
Science time!

>It’s early in the morning
>I’m walking to work when a man comes up beside me
>”Good morning lovely day”
“Yeah, it’s nice. You sleep well”
>”Well enough, you?”
>I shrug
“I slept fine, but I’m running late so I haven’t had my coffee yet”
>”would you like mine, it has a bit too much cream in it”
>I look at him
>He’s smiling, seems friendly enough to me
“Shure, thanks. What’s your name?”
>”Nick” He says as he passes me the cup
>I take a swig of the coffee
“Nice to meet you Nick. I’m-“
>A sudden cough interrupts me
“Excuse-“
>I cough again, catching it in my arm
>Looking closely I see small dark blue hairs coming out of my arm
>My throat is burning
>My whole body is burning
“what did you do?”
>My voice is rough and hoarse”
>Nick just grins at me
>I feel a sharp pain in my legs and fall forward
>My feet burst out of my shoes
>My hands cramp then fuse into nubs
>I open my mouth to scream but all that comes out is a bestial neigh
>My body is covered in a thin layer of dark blue fur
>Nick laughs maniacally as I feel my face contorted
>My jaw extends outward forming a muzzle
>There’s a sharp pain in my forehead as a horn grows out into my field of view
>I neigh again as the transformation subsides
>Nick holds me down
>I see other people coming over
>Great someone get this mad man off of me
>Then I see one of them produce a syringe, and another a bag
>I struggle to get free, but I’m far smaller than he is now
>He has me pinned, holding my legs to the ground as he presses into my ribcage with his knee
>On of the men sticks his syringe into my neck
>I feel much weaker now
>The world begins to list
>Then it goes black
>>
>>29819481
>Nick
Ah shit. This guy again.
>>
File: The_Delegates_Dahnald2.jpg (52KB, 680x513px) Image search: [Google]
The_Delegates_Dahnald2.jpg
52KB, 680x513px
>>29814835
pretty syrian ponies when donald
>>
File: 865.png (47KB, 1044x778px) Image search: [Google]
865.png
47KB, 1044x778px
>>
>>29819112
[Hmmm. I might use that instead.]
>>29819440
[I understand your concern, and I can just hope that the eventual payoff with deal with your concern, but I know I can't really assuage your concern till said points actually happen.]
>>
>>29819934
So long as at least some dude becomes the little mare, it'll be 11/10 great story.
>>
>>29819941
Was mentioned at line 500, https://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M
>>
I want to be an adorable horse

That's all I really wanted to say
>>
File: Mars_Miner2.png (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Miner2.png
511KB, 1280x720px
>>29820109
I want to be the dumb pony
>>
>>29820080
Wow what a transformation scene.
>>
File: On.png (1MB, 1158x651px) Image search: [Google]
On.png
1MB, 1158x651px
>>29820109
A noble ambition.
>>
>>29818790
>>29818815
I agree that I'm not a fan of the art style, but I usually don't say anything because others here seem to enjoy it and he's basically our only drawfag.
>>
>>29818823
>>29818949
While I don't want to encourage the shitposter, I do have to say that this wasn't properly explained in your story. Unless I completely missed it, in which case, my apologies.

Alternatively, if it wasn't explained on purpose because AJ and the herd haven't gotten news of that themselves, then AJ's decision to stay as a Daywalker still doesn't make sense because as far as he knows, they're still out for him with a warrant.
>>
>>29819690
*dahnald
>>
>>29820163
What is this shitty OC and why is he constantly being shilled?

Seriously, you're more insistent than that Mrs Cake married sex guy. Or is a copypasta-type shitpost?
>>
File: ptfg_small.jpg (8KB, 249x227px) Image search: [Google]
ptfg_small.jpg
8KB, 249x227px
>>29820332
That's just our intermittent shitposter. He's mostly harmless and best left ignored.
>>
>>29820386
As a part time shit poster, we have a few shitposters on call. I usually only chime in if faggots from around the board start tainting our general.
>>
>>29820283
TF-sential is great of course but I'd like to see more artists who draw this >>29820282 kind of tf art rather than stuff focused on the process of tf itself.
>>
>>29818790

i love the style personally
>>
This gryphon seeks Anon's help in acquiring a cutie mark. Something goes wrong in their ritual, she ends up swapped into a bystander pony's body, Anon in her body, and the pony in Anon's.
>>
>>29819481
>I wake up to a throbbing headache
>The floor is hard and cold
>Opening my eyes I see that I’m in a cage
>I quickly try to stand up and bang my head against the ceiling
>Even standing on all fours I can’t raise my head very far
>Then I’m reminded that I’m no longer human
>In place of my hands are a pair of hooves
>Looking back over my body I see that I’m covered in dark blue fur, juxtaposed against a white mane and tail
>Out of my peripheral vision I can see a dark blue horn spiraling out of my forehead
>How did they do this?
>Why did they do this?
>What could they possibly hope to gain?
>I turn my attention to the outside of my cage
>On the opposite wall I see more ponies in cages
>Former humans?
>Next to me is an empty cell, connected by a divider, the other two walls are solid sheet metal
>I open my mouth to call out
“Niegh!”
>All I can do is neigh?
>I hear someone approaching me
>It’s Nick!
>That bastard did this to me!
>I neigh angrily at him
>He laughs at me
“April fools!”
>What!
>This is a prank?
>They are turning me back
>They did this to me, just to turn me back
>A vortex of emotion runs through me, ranging from relief to rage
>Nick continues to laugh
“You should see the look on your face it’s priceless. Are you ready to get out of there?”
>I nod frantically
“Too bad, we can’t turn you back and we’re going to uses you for science experiments”
>My heart drops into my stomach
“I just wanted to feed you some false hope, latter fucker”
>He sticks a cattle prod against my nose and zaps me
>I hold my nose and cry as he walks away laughing
>As he leaves he shuts the light off behind him
>In the darkness I hear a low mournful song of the other ponies
>I sink into the floor
>>
>>29820471
I can speak somewhat on Sential's behalf because I'm pretty sure we share opinions on this matter, but he'd need to be here to confirm this.

Basically, the lion's share of his work portrays a midpoint of the TF (not fully human, not fully pony/draconequus/etc) because as artists we're locked into portraying one moment in time. We don’t have the luxury of deep context that prose provides, so at most we can draw… maybe some ripped clothes, and we try to incorporate the TF trigger as often as we can, and that’s about it; otherwise the cues that a TF has even taken place are a bit ambiguous.

Moreover, if you’re looking for an implication of TF from either the initial or end products (fully human or fully pony), that can be a lot of images. The fourth episode of the Double Helix podcast gets in-depth on the matter, but yeah, find yourself a picture of a distraught-looking pony, bam, that’s the end result of your TF. I put a pic with this post to illustrate; it’s just a screencap of Luna from the show, but undoubtedly you could tease some TF implications out of that – “oh no I woke up as with hooves and a muzzle and the mirror is confirming it” and such. There are probably tens of thousands of images much like that; there’s no shortage of “TF art” where the TF is so loosely implied.

And for us, the midpoints of TFs are just fun. I’m speculating a bit in saying this, but personally I like the challenge of portraying anatomical manipulation between human and equine, and I believe Sential is in the same boat. Not to mention, yeah, it’s fetish fuel; is anyone surprised?

Worth noting here: if you’re looking for more artists to draw TF like that, what’s stopping the “more artists” from being you? All it takes is that first step from “I could never do that” toward “I draw pony TF in my free time now; when did that happen?” The artists and writers here come from all walks of life; it wouldn’t be far-fetched.
>>
>>29820813
>>29820283

I can echo anon here saying that as a TF artist, I'm generally focused on the methods, aspects, and steps to a change, rather than the story that follows afterwards. To do that artwise properly would probably require doing a comic (which I sadly do not have time for). And- yes, the aspects of change from human to pony is what's usually most fascinating to me as an artist, so that's what I lean towards.

I am more than happy to let people use my art as a jumping off point for a story though- they just need to ask.

I honestly started drawing TF art for two reasons: one- there wasn't enough pony TF art there. Two- I wanted people to look at my shit and say "well fuck if this guy can do it why can't I?" I really want to see more TF artists out there and in this thread. It takes a lot of work but it's honestly really rewarding when you can draw what you want to see instead of relying on someone else to make it for you.
>>
File: 1489879557010.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489879557010.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>>29818227
So are pony shrugs
>>
>>29820705
What a bastard
>>
What happened to the Google Doc you cannot search for it anymore, I can still access it from the copy I saved?
>>
>>29822628
What's the problem? I'm not seeing anything wrong.
>>
>>29821402
A pony should be motivated by transformation and not shrug about it.
>>
File: 3.5.png (343KB, 829x1283px) Image search: [Google]
3.5.png
343KB, 829x1283px
>>
File: Tavi.png (158KB, 909x613px) Image search: [Google]
Tavi.png
158KB, 909x613px
>>
File: 75.png (2MB, 2893x2927px) Image search: [Google]
75.png
2MB, 2893x2927px
>>
We really need a drawfag drawing stuff from greens. Just saying.
>>
>>29823588
Well there was this art >>29817811 and I think another image for Alycornanon's story
>>
>>29811738
Drink, Hellscream
Claim your destiny
>>
>>29820630
>That bystander pony happens to be Bon Bon
>She realizes that she's in Anon's human body around the same time that Gabby and Anon are having similar revelations
>Wordlessly she gets up and returns home to Lyra and proceeds to spend the next several hours fulfilling all of her most lurid fantasies
>>
File: The_Delegates_Dahnald.jpg (208KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
The_Delegates_Dahnald.jpg
208KB, 1200x905px
>>29819690
give me the Pon-E, Dahnald
>>
>>29823817
While Lyra would find the whole thing hilarious and deeply arousing, Bon Bon would be horrified and obsessively check on her body to ensure it's not being misused.
>>
File: No brakes.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
No brakes.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>
>>29821172
I'd say you've motivated me to start drawing TF art but I have no clue how to get started. I'm only mediocre at drawing pones and I haven't even tried humans (but I've gathered some references and everything, I'm just a lazy bastard). How'd you get gud and what did you do to improve when you were starting off, and how do I get started?
>>
>>29824330
Remember to hold the drawing implement in your mouth for greater authenticity.
>>
File: 2400.jpg (844KB, 1622x3125px) Image search: [Google]
2400.jpg
844KB, 1622x3125px
>>
>>29818751
More pls
>>
File: 574.png (553KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
574.png
553KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: Luna11.jpg (60KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
Luna11.jpg
60KB, 500x708px
I want to be Lulu
>>
>>29825290
>Luna can't help but feel guilty about her past
>No matter how much she's told otherwise, she fears that people still see a monster when they look at her
>She decides to ease her anxiety for a day by switching bodies with Anon
>Since Anon never tried to create endless night, nobody would viscerally fear him
>Also, it gives her an opportunity to hear what ponies REALLY feel about her
>Meanwhile, Anon has to try and do her job and help ponies who are having bad dreams
>>
File: l8.png (2MB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
l8.png
2MB, 850x1183px
>>29825290
Luna's a good choice of pony to become. First she's a hot princess and second any weirdness in your behaviour can be explained away as a result of her thousand year banishment.
>>
>>29825354
>Anon becomes the dream voyeur.
>>
/r/ing green of anon willingly having foals
>>
File: Fired.gif (803KB, 774x464px) Image search: [Google]
Fired.gif
803KB, 774x464px
>>
>>29826149
With which stallion?
>>
>>29826283
preferably with a former human turned stallion
>>
>>29826310
>Two anons become the mare and the stallion respectively.
>First thing they do is give in to new urges and fuck recklessly and incessantly, resulting in pregnancy
That's reasonably realistic, right?
>>
>>29826540
yeah probably
>>
File: Anonfilly82.png (262KB, 782x636px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly82.png
262KB, 782x636px
>>29826149
Anon wants breedies!
>>
File: anonpreg.png (96KB, 933x649px) Image search: [Google]
anonpreg.png
96KB, 933x649px
>>29826601
>>
>>29826310
>Anon and Anon are covertly summoned into Equestria by a group of unicorns who are sympathetic to the plight of humans who would rather be ponies
>Anon becomes a qt mare, Anon becomes a manly stallion
>"You have become your desired shapes. Unfortunately, being a pony alone isn't enough to avoid being discovered and sent back to your old world. If you would rather have a modicum of protection against such an outcome, we would advise that you both...have a child together."
>"Yes, it is your best defense, your child would be a native born, immune to the threat of desummoning. Celestia won't allow a foal to be torn away from its loving family."
"...So you want us to have an anchor baby?"
>[Muffled "BUILD WALL" In The Distance]
>>
>>29826759
This is simply an excellent idea.
>>
>>29814008
I want to see the real Celestia's bemusement as she discovers the weird shit humans have been doing in their desperation to be the little pony.
All they had to do was ask.
>>
File: -.png (59KB, 1500x778px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
59KB, 1500x778px
>>29819713
>>
File: is good.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
is good.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>29814008
I wish to emigrate to Equestria.
>>
take the red pill and your remain a pony, take the blue pill and forget you were given pone
>>
>>29827531
What if I knock Morpheus out cold and take both at the same time?
>>
That could cause a catastrophe
>>
Should one or more of the dtfg authors write here?
>>
>>29827889
No.
>>
>>29827889
Their choice.
>"Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes."
That's straight from the OP, they've always been welcome here. One of our writers here writes there as well. No reason we can't coexist.
>>
>>29827889
Dtfg? Down to fuck general?

If it involves pet play, female domination, bimbofication, slave, gay, or bad writing please no.
>>
>>29827889
If they want to, they can change their name and write pony tf. Nobody is stopping them. If they write well then they are very welcome.

If they arrive with pomp and circumstance, announcing themselves and their general of origin and their intentions, them there will be autistic screeching.
>>
>>29827951
Pony tf is hot. Dragon tf is not. That is why they're separate general. Please no dragon shit
>>
>>29827573
I think the effect of two pills is well documented by now.
>>
>>29827962
This.

Nobody is saying no to new writefags, we're just saying no to obnoxious dragonfags. They can write all they want as long as they don't make a big deal out of also writefagging for the dragon thread or crossposting. Then it's just shitposting and they can fuck right off.
>>
>>29827966
Just hide it, chances are they won't be coming anyway.
>>
So, even if one dragon story popped up here- you guys wouldn't want it?
>>
>>29811738
>Nobody is saying no to new writefags
Well that's a funny joke. This is the new writefag shut down general.
>>
>>29828189
Mate, you have the dragon tf general. Go post your dragon transformation into the general specifically for dragon transformation. I can't speak for everyone but I don't want a dragon tf here
>>
>>29819934
Loving all your work, when will we get more 'Discordia! Or: How I came to Love the Mare'
>>
>>29827889
>>29828189
Dragon TF is fine and might make for some welcome variety but trying to trying to forcibly import their whole general is a bad idea. They can come here if they need to when their thread stops sustaining itself, but until then leave things alone.

>>29828197
Yeah, that was someone trying to sabotage us and not actually representative of PTFG.
>>
File: 1.jpg (682KB, 1028x2519px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
682KB, 1028x2519px
>>
File: 1003.png (3MB, 2494x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1003.png
3MB, 2494x1000px
>>
File: 1482020442536.png (1MB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1482020442536.png
1MB, 1280x1680px
>>
File: 1482023301953.png (971KB, 1065x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482023301953.png
971KB, 1065x1920px
>>29828630
>>
File: 1482023420017.png (2MB, 1753x2460px) Image search: [Google]
1482023420017.png
2MB, 1753x2460px
>>29828638
>>
>>29818751
Gumo, get back here and continue this, you fabulous bastard.
>>
>>29828645
Love this comic
>>
>>29828665
I'm still here, been a little preoccupied
>>
So, if it's not pony, you don't want it? Where do I post my draconequus green? Dadonequus is all about Discord being a parent figure so I cant go there.
>>
>>29828720
You post it here of course.
>>
>>29828720
draconequus has been featured here before, so you should be fine
>>
>>29828730
>>29828743
What about draconequus is good while dragon isn't exactly?
>>
>>29828720
This is the PONY transformation general. Who cares what the outdated OP says- we don't want your draconequus shit.
>>
>>29828720
I'm very interested in seeing this.

>>29828769
Both are good. Difference is that the latter has its own thread and shitposters.
>>
>>29828730
Please don't subject us to that torment. If you really like the thread you'll wait until you have a fun pony idea.
>>
>>29828720
Post it on your shitty Tumblr blog you cunt
>>
>>29828787
Makes sense honestly. I'm not against this guy posting their Draconequus stuff- was just curious as to why they'd be allowed here if a dragon green wouldn't be.
>>
File: Eris.jpg (903KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.jpg
903KB, 1280x1003px
>>29828720
Do it.
Report and ignore shitposters
>>
>>29828832
I don't like the shit posting, but please don't let their presence lessen my opinion. I don't think a draconequus green is the most fitting for how our thread currently is. I can't stop it from being posted, nor do I want to, but I can express my concern.
>>
Oh hey, this reminds me, what ever happened to the anon who considered cross posting their Eris tf here?
>>
>>29828816
Too far man. I don't want them here either, but you need to be civil about it.
>>
File: Eris.png (209KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.png
209KB, 668x668px
>>29828858
Not fitting what exactly? There is no overarching theme that stories need fit in with here.
>>
You shouldn't post dragon tf here because they already have their containment thread. Anything else is fine.
>>
>>29828824
Everything's allowed, Anon.
>>
>>29828876
The stories people want to read are about human males becoming the little mare and more often than not getting dicked. Anything involving stallions, dragons, or other mythical creatures is shit.
>>
[faggot]>>29829115[/faggot]
>This thread is a safe space for me. Only content I like is allowed, you can't post stories that I wouldn't want to read.
>The idea of someone else enjoying something that I don't is viscerally offensive to me and is Triggering.
>>
File: Bob.jpg (132KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
132KB, 1600x1200px
>>29829115
That's always a popular theme but none of the recent stories fit it, so you're clearly wrong - people do want a greater variety.
>>
>>29828720
Oh fuck off with that shit. What is with all these cunts trying to fuck our general lately? Fuck.
>>
File: Sneeze.jpg (222KB, 1200x491px) Image search: [Google]
Sneeze.jpg
222KB, 1200x491px
>>
File: 1491022359938.png (634KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491022359938.png
634KB, 1200x681px
What would you do with a jar full of these?
>>
File: 1490844464144.png (988KB, 1341x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1490844464144.png
988KB, 1341x1809px
>>29829333
1. Take enough to make it permanent and pass the rest on to some one else

2. Masturbate vigorously

3. Try to go on adventure and probably get gang raped by a bunch of neckbeard
>>
>>29828777
>>29828803
>>298288160
kys
I wrote that OP that was copypasta'd for the past several years and it has only been in the past two months that you cancerous faggots have been shitting up our thread for tf into mlp races with your safe space ponies only bullshit. You want pony only, go look under the pony tag on fimfiction.
Jesus Christ, this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: YoungGSmith.png (394KB, 607x527px) Image search: [Google]
YoungGSmith.png
394KB, 607x527px
Some of the better stories in our thread have been into non-pony races. Hello my Name is Eri- and The Lion and the Lamb by Jazzteeth were both received by this thread with open arms and thoughtful commentary. Most of Spacewolfe's most entertaining fics have revolved around folks turning into Changelings.
Ponies may be the majority of the focus for the thread, but the name Pony Transformation General was chosen to signify that it is the TF thread for the Pony Board, not that it was Pony TF only.
There is a reason the archive has changed its name to the more general /mlp/ transformation archive, to try and dissuade the kind of safe space bullshit that has been going through this thread like a cancer.
tl;dr Read the god damned OP. Stop scaring off new and old writers alike because your reading comprehension sucks and you can't stand peanut butter in your chocolate or vice versa.
>>
>>29829763
>read the god damned OP
>"Human becomes pony."
(You) were saying?
>>
>>29829900
>Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.
Literally the next line.
So you can read, but only the first line of text. Must be terrible for you.
>>
File: image.png (172KB, 405x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172KB, 405x810px
>>29829900
>>
>>29829763
The counterargument to this is that dragons literally have their own general. It just wouldn't make any sense if they also came to post here.

Other races though, like draconequus or changeling, I agree. They're welcome.
>>
Terribly sorry, no green today. I am sick, my throat hurts and I'm a bit hoarse.
Have fun regardless.
>>
>>29830191
>hoarse
Horse

Congratulations Spacewolfe! enjoy your new life as a pony.
>>
>>29829763
>Most entertaining green is bug.

That actually interests me. It may sound egoistic but I would love to know which one of my works you enjoy the most, why specifically that one?
I don't get as much feedback as I would like and all the more the better.
>>
>>29830191
>I'm a bit hoarse.
You're meant to say "I'm a little ho(a)rse"
Get well and write again soon
>>
File: 1484691850615.jpg (34KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484691850615.jpg
34KB, 576x472px
>>29830225
>>29830201

Thanks for all the wishes, I'll make sure to get my hope filled hooves on the keyboard ASAP.
My question still stands.

Which green of mine you enjoy the most, and why?
>>
>>29830281
The current one - better writing.
>>
Definitively the current green - It follows pon-e from how it started. I like the mafia ponies
>>
>>29830281
First bug one, because the changes were slower and more time spent on them. Had some good body horror and ended up with a form that pleased.
>>
>>29825588
double dubs confirm
and if celestia picks up on it, she'd either a. be the cause, or b. be too busy internally laughing her ass off at you to fix it
>>
Heu draconequus guy- you van go to the shitty dragon thread with the other autistic writefags. They'll be too desperate to turn you down.
>>
>>29830281
gotta agree with >>29830628 the body horror stuff was pretty alright, but when humanity just straight out lost, without any in depth explanation, and I guess I sorta just got butthurt that a handful of fresh bugs wiped out admittedly what was probably a small island nation's army, although it might have already been pre-weakened tl;dr m-muh humanity fuck yeah then again, small island nation probably equipped with soviet back stock, which, to be honest, means 85mm guns, AKs or at least SKSes out the ass, which could probably cut through magical shield bullshit
2nd was kinda alright? Dunno why Twiggy had mary sue-ass hots for the MC thou, future equestria was breddy neat
when I realized the 3rd was an extension of the 2nd, I think I dropped it right there, I don't think I was super happy with how the 2nd timeskipped and ended and shit
4th seeming pretty alright, not entirely sure why the mafia just got dropped into the hands of some random chemist who's only known the guy for what, a week? instead of having some kind of successor lined up, or something. or just having the entire mafia splinter up to try and fill the power vaccum.
tl;dr, I kinda like your writing, but there's a bit of mary-sue/idiot ball in there that you might wanna watch for
>>
reminder on how to deal with shitposters
>>
File: S8XLx08.png (146KB, 538x812px) Image search: [Google]
S8XLx08.png
146KB, 538x812px
>>29831070
The shitposter has turned into Discord himself and is trying to sow chaos and disharmony
>>
>>29831111
Quads confirms it
>>
Oh boy, another day of shit posting on ptfg, what else is new? I'll try to get some more green out today.
Also, post wherever you feel comfortable Draconequus guy. I do think this thread is the best bet though.
>>
>>29831144
More green? From you? Thanks for bumping the thread I guess.
>>
File: Daring.jpg (157KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
Daring.jpg
157KB, 1280x848px
>>29831144
Good good
>>
>>29831144
I can't wait, you do good stuff Gumo.
>>
>>29831144
nice, was excited to see where your latest story leads
>>
>>29831111
Quads confirm
Also they're part dragon now so they have a hateboner.
>>
>>29831197
This would be a fucking great green
>>
>>29830928
I'd like to see a story where Celestia pranks people and ponies by swapping them around.
>>
>>29829356
You need to save the jar and distribute its contents to said neckbeards.
>>
>>29831676
Twilight seems uncharacteristically evil here.
>>
>>29827531
I'll take the red pony.
>>
File: iwtcia.png (223KB, 1984x1623px) Image search: [Google]
iwtcia.png
223KB, 1984x1623px
>>
>>29831197
>>29831228
>After a few years of being "reformed", all the fun stuff Discord likes to do have all been banned.
>That means no more giving animals obnoxiously large heads, no more trees that buck Applejack back, and no more putting Zebraface on Rarity while she's asleep.
>In what would have otherwise been a lazy day drifting across various dimensions, he stumbles upon a massive online gathering of aliens who all want to be turned into ponies and go to Equestria.
>He thinks it'd be hilarious to turn a couple hundred neckbeards into ponies, zap them to Equestria, and watch them all descend on the Mane 6 like flies on shit, but then he remembers that turning things into ponies is ALSO banned.
>Fucking ponies.
>But he was never explicitly told not to turn things into draconnequi.
>They should like that, right?
>Wrong.
>He brings one over and turns him into the most beautiful female draconequus he's ever seen.
>She thinks it's close enough until she learns she's part dragon.
>It throws her into a fit of autistic rage as she screams "DRAGONFAGS REEEEEEEEE", her tantrum amplified by the untapped power of a deity of chaos and her female hormones.
>Discord, well aware of draconequus biology, knows the only way to pacify her and is to breed her into submission.
>Sure, it'll make her the first pregnant draconequus in milennia and she'll be madly in love with him afterwards, but he can see Princess Celestia rocketing towards them from Canterlot Castle.
>>
>>29832974
>>That means no more giving animals obnoxiously large heads, no more trees that buck Applejack back, and no more putting Zebraface on Rarity while she's asleep.
Hilarious
Being the crazy chaos goddess would be amazing.
>>
>>29818751
>You start to make your way into town.
>Nobody seems too surprised to see a new unicorn in town.
>These guys are pretty friendly though, so it’s not like you expected them to act all suspicious.
>Half of you just wants to fuck with people before having Twilight fix you up.
>But then again, if Twilight catches wind, that’d be another lecture.
>The more you think about it, the more your decisions revolve avoiding a scolding from book horse.
>”You need to make a good impression Anon!”
>”You’re better than this Anon!”
>”Don’t use Spike as a ball please!”
>All overreactions, but still annoying to sit through.
>Sighing, you notice Twilight from the corner of your eye.
>Looks like she’s out shopping or something right now.
>Hey, makes your life easier.
A: “Hey Twilight! C’mere!”
>She looks over, smiling a bit.
>TS: “There you are! I thought you said you were going to just take a lazy day today!”
>Does she already know it’s you?
>That’s some sharp intuition on her end!
A: “Hehe, yeah, but then I got into a little situation and as you can see, I need you to fix me!”
>She walks over, blinking.
>As she looks you over, her confusion is becoming more and more evident.
>TS: “Um… I don’t see anything wrong with you Lexi.”
>>
>>29833341
>Lexi?
>Is she fucking with you right now?
A: “Um Twilight… my name isn’t Lexi, it’s Anon.”
>Another confused stare.
>TS: “Anon? What kind of name is Anon? Your name is Scribbled Lexicon…”
>Okay, she has to be fucking with you.
>There’s no way in hell that your name is Scribbled Lexicon.
>Who the hell would name their foal /Scribbled/?
>Not foal, child- name their child.
>Shaking your head, you get back to talking with Twilight.
A: “C’mon, quit fucking with me! I’m Anon, a human!”
>TS: “Um… is the problem you need fixed that you’re speaking nonsense? Did Discord put a curse on you?!”
A: “What? No! I just need you to turn me back into a human!”
>She looks a little exasperated, but carries on.
>TS: “I don’t even know what a human /is/ Lexi. Why don’t you go lie down, you might be sick...”
>You groan, if she’s messing with you, she’s really committed to the act.
A: “Look, I went to this cave this morning, and it turned me into a mare. I’ll lead you to it!”
>She doesn’t seem convinced, but she does walk with you.
>Time to straighten this shit out!
>>
>>29833353
A: “Come on dammit, it was right here!”
>Where the cave once was is just a smoothed out mountain face.
>Twilight inspects the rock formation, just on the off chance it’s some illusion.
>Looks like it isn’t.
>TS: “Lexi I think the stress is getting to you. I know that being under Princess Celestia’s tutelage can be tough at times, you just need to rest.”
>What the actual fuck is she talking about?
>You’ve only seen Celestia once your entire time here.
>Now you’re apparently her student?
>This is suspicious as hell.
>But you think the more you press this, the more Twilight questions your sanity.
A: “Look uh, maybe you’re right. I’m just going to go home…”
>She flashes a warm smile, nodding.
>TS: “Good! I’ll have Spike bring you some lunch too, I want to you rest up!”
>You nod, walking off.
>She’s gone fucking nuts.
>Maybe it’s all some crazy fucking joke she’s pulling on you, but the Princess of Friendship doesn’t pull shit like that.
>Not even to teach you a lesson.
>But right now, all that matters is getting home.
>Wait, that’s it!
>Your house is human sized!
>Once you “rest up”, you can bring Twilight there and force her to accept you aren’t a mare!
A: “Wait… what the fuck?”
>You should have made it to your house by now, but what you see in front of you is just… a pony’s house.
>>
>>29833365
Good stuff
>>
I saw a prompt a few threads back about criminals being turned into ponies to reduce aggressiveness and make them harmless, did anyone write it?
>>
>>29833495
No, that one is still up for grabs
>>
>>29833365
And thus Lexi's decent into madness begins. good work
>>
>>29829228
There needs to be more FTM TFTG...

Also more young dude to older, milfy pone TFTG

Some ideas for TF's I'd like to see more of:

- college-aged adult -> Mrs. Cake, Celestia

- college-aged girl -> Big Mac or Braeburn or Shining Armor or Bulk Biceps or Discord
>>
>>29833670
If I weren't already doing something here I'd probably jump on the Celestia or Discord one.
>>
>>29833365
I like this.
>>
>>29833670
Why not both at the same time?
College couple. Guy becomes Celestia. Girl becomes Discord.
Confusion and chaos ensues.
>>
>>29834023
This has potential.
>>
>Discord keeps turning Anon into various creatures for fun
>After many transformations, they start to mix in strange, unexpected ways
>Dragon Dogs, Grifficorns, Donkasus, etc
>Whenever they try to reverse the magic to return Anon to his human self, it doesn't work
>It just mixes human into the unholy amalgam
>When they finally get Anon more or less into human form, barring perhaps a pony lung or manticore spleen, she recognizes a very characteristic wavelength of magic emanating from him:
>Chaos magic
>And it isn't leftover from Discord's magic, it's being produced naturally by Anon himself
>She confronts Discord, who reveals that he's actually Anon from the future
>Sort of
>He's actually completely separate from the flow of time, so he's technically Anon from the past, present, and future simultaneously
>The various spells and enchantments that he's subjected to will eventually and irreversibly twist him into a Draconequus and drive him to madness
>Discord has to be sure that happens, so that he'll exist
>And Twilight is powerless to stop him, since Discord is integral to the timeline
>>
>>29834161
Jesus, that would be a cruel tug on the soul, being anon in that situation.
>>
>>29834174
Don't worry Anon, after a few millennia of suffering and madness, you eventually get to be with your pony friends again. All it costs is dooming yourself to the cycle of Chaos.
>>
>>29834161
>"You're a monster, Discord! How could I ever be stupid enough to trust you!?"
"I'M a monster? Princess, where do you think all of this started? I wasn't always around to kick the snowball down the hill. Who else can you think of who regularly transforms Anon for fu--oh, I'm sorry, for 'science'?"
>"...W-what?"
"Did you think YOUR magic was somehow safer than mine? Honey, where he comes from there's absolutely no magic to speak of. Which means no reason to develop natural defenses against the stuff, if you catch my drift."
>"O-oh...oh god..."
"By my humble estimation, you've probably done far more damage than I have. But I'm sure you'll crunch the numbers later, just to be sure. Well, I've got to run. Need to keep making life hell for the Fluttercucks back home. Toodles!"
>>
File: Discord.jpg (787KB, 2600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Discord.jpg
787KB, 2600x3000px
>>29834161
Neat
>>
>>29834023
I actually would be cool with this.

Also one where guy becomes Mrs. Cake, girl becomes Mr. Cake.

Or guy becomes Cadence and girl becomes Shining.
>>
>Be Morning Glory, formally known as Kyle
>I say formally but it seems they have figured out who I really am
>Based on the chain of events it was either Moonglow or Lightning
>Well enough, While I may have been misled I have still done horrible things
>I’ve hurt many ponies, and been complacent in so much more
>I will not hide from justice, and I will do whatever it takes to help the others
>Sunrise follows beside me
>She has many reasons for doing so
>She’s one of the oldest ponies, both in terms of her time as a pony and her biological age
>She was a mother of two in her early forties when she was abducted two years ago
>Dr. Phisher gave the hunters hell for it
>Too old, too many connections
>A college student disappears they look around for a bit, then write them off as a suicide or something
>A single mother, with a kid about to graduate disappears the night of their graduation and you get a full scale manhunt
>Still, she managed to survive two whole years in the kennel
>We come to what looks like a conference room
>The doctor takes a seat and pulls out three notebook laptops
>Sunrise and I sit across from him
>After typing on two of the laptops he passes one to each of us, keeping the third one for himself
>”Alright Kyle, unless there is anything we should urgently know I would like you to start at the beginning, and explain what happened in the lab”
>I nod and begin to type
>[I started working for the lab two years ago, Dr. Phisher had recruited me right after I had gotten my master’s degree]
>[The program was just getting started, they only had a few ponies]
>”And how did they make the ponies exactly”
>I explain the technical details of how the virus works, he remains expressionless throughout my description
>When I finish he asks “So there is no way to turn them back?”
>I shake my head
>>
>>29834552
>[not at the moment no, the virus rearranges DNA in a specific order, but it also removes parts of their DNA and replaces it with new strands. Undoing the restructuring without removing the Pony DNA and adding human DNA would be catastrophic.]
>He nods “continue”
>[I should have known something was wrong when I met Nick. He was the handler for the ponies]
>”And what was wrong with Nick?”
>[he was abusive, he seemed to enjoy hurting the ponies. Apparently he was working there because Dr. Phisher paid off is debs for him, but I don’t know much about that]
>The doctor nods
>[Most of what we tested where less exotic gene therapies and drugs. We had everything all kinds of drugs]
>I run down a laundry list of everything we tested
>We had drugs that could make you heal faster, stay awake longer
>Sunrise flinched when I got to the drug designed to treat burn victims
>I remember she had been part of that experiment
>And I had helped administer it
>I took her from her cage and carried her to the room
>Dr. Drake was waiting for me, he had the iron red hot already
>I strapped her down
>”Alright Kyle, Just hold the iron against her side for five seconds, then apply the balm”
>I nod and lift the iron with a gloved hand
>even through the insulation I could feel the heat of the metal as it singed the hair on my knuckles
>Sunrise began to squirm, knowing full well what was about to happen
>I pressed the iron against her flesh
>I heard a loud hiss as the room filled with the smell of burnt fur
>She shook violently in a desperate attempt to get away
>Unable to move because of the restraints, unable to scream because of the muzzle
>I held the iron for five seconds as instructed, then pulled it away
>Tears where running down her face as she gasped for air
>Swapped my insulated gloves for rubber ones and rubbed the ointment across the burnt flesh
>After several hours her pain began to subside
>We left her strapped to the table over night
>>
>>29834559
>The next day she was healed and I returned her to her cage with nothing more than a few words of encouragement and a handful of apple slices
>As I continue I am reminded of what I have done to all of these ponies
>What I have done to my new herd
>The week Lightning spent infested with liver flukes
>That time we almost ran Moonglow to death to test a muscle therapy
>The time I blinded Pearl in her right eye
>How I gave Hazel a seizure testing a drug to improve reflexes
>The time I euthanized Ivory, Sunrises first companion, because she had liver failure
>Once I finish the list of the drugs we had made I listed all of this, as well as all the other procedures I had taken part in
>The Doctors face is unreadable
>”Who headed this operation”
>[the highest up I know of was Dr. Phisher, he never told us where the funding came from]
>”Are you the one who informed us about this operation?”
>Yes, I explain how I leaked information to them
>Most of it was generality, along with what I could gather to prove that this wasn’t some hoax
>It’s my only real claim to redemption at this point
>When it comes down to it a few treats and kind words are nothing compared to the damage I did
>I stop typing and the doctor sits there, staring at me
>I get the feeling that I’m being judged, in a legal sense
>There is no precedent for this kind of thing
>I doubt they would send me to prison, or execute me
>But they could lock me up here
>I suppose after all I’ve done that would be getting off light
>finally he speaks
>>
>>29833365
>Feeling more than a little weirded out, you make your way inside.
>The layout is nearly identical to your house, just on a smaller scale.
>One difference that sticks out is your bookshelf.
>You’ve never been much of a reader, save for Sci-Fi stuff, so your shelves here were pretty empty.
>But now they’re practically overflowing with books of various lengths.
>Curious, you look the titles over.
>Most of them seem to be on history and magic practice.
>However, there is one section that’s different.
>Personal Journals, Experiment Logs, Case Studies…
>Are these all done by “Lexi”?
>You go to grab one with your hoof, but it’s pretty hard to.
>Spending time as an earth pony taught you how little dexterity hooves had, but you have to try.
>That’s when you remember you’re a unicorn right now.
>All it takes is you focusing on lifting the book and it flies right out.
>It’s so sudden that you fall over with a squeal.
>Thank fucking god that nobody was here to hear that.
>Regaining your composure, you focus on opening one of your books.
>Doesn’t take much focus at all really, just kind of happens.
>Seems like it’s a personal journal floating in front of your face.
>”Today I met the most interesting stallion…”
>Seems like a good place to start.
>>
>>29834593
>You’re almost kind of into the story.
>The narration sounds a lot like your writing from back when you wrote in a journal, so it’s pretty easy to relate to.
>Lexi met them in town not too long after she moved here.
>Based on the date of the entry, it’s around the time you first wound up in Equestria.
>How convenient.
>That aside, they met this guy at the library when trying to find some book on chaos magic.
>A fellow unicorn, he helped them find their book and went on their way.
>They then started to meet up together and hang out.
>Sounds nice enough, even manages to get a smirk from you every now and again.
>And that’s when you stumbled across one certain line.
>”He, out of the blue, asked me out today. I was surprised at first, but in the end, I agreed!:
>Wait a goddamn second.
>If Lexi is dating a stallion…
>And /you’re/ Lexi right now…
>You are in a relationship with a stallion.
>Oh god what if they’re fucking?
>Well, it’s a young couple after all...
>You are probably fucking a horse.
>A /male/ horse.
A: “Oh FUCK no!”
>You start hyperventilating, shakily putting the book back on the shelf.
>Calm down, just calm down.
>There’s a good chance this is all a dream or some shit.
>Besides, it couldn’t be much worse, could it?
>>
>>29831144
Nice!

I normally don't suck writefag cock unless I really, really like them, but right now the shitposters are so active that I feel like it's with encouraging literally every sinhle writefag.
>>
>>29834599
Are you going to continue? You and Wallmixer seem to have collided a bit.
>>
>>29834687
¿Por que no Los dos?
>>
>>29834563
I really hope Nick gets locked up. Glad to see Kyle willing to accept punishment.
>>
File: Woona7.png (188KB, 767x448px) Image search: [Google]
Woona7.png
188KB, 767x448px
what effects does /ptfg/ think worldwide outbreak of pony-tf would cause?
>>
>>29834704
Nick deserves edging for being such an edgy little mare
>>
>>29834687
He looked like he was done (his posts went from a minute apart to the last post being 4 minutes ago when I went to post) I only had two updates at the time but might get more out. Just wanted to get out what I had.
>>
File: 1491534872401.jpg (454KB, 919x669px) Image search: [Google]
1491534872401.jpg
454KB, 919x669px
>>29834715
Collapse of civilisation as we know it

We'd probably rebuild relatively quickly, especially if not too much knowledge gets lost. Maybe in a few decades optimistically, a century or two pessimistically, the world would be fully functioning again.

Also it would probably be a globalist's wet dream, as all current racial and ethnic differences would be completely gone, culture would probably be hit hard enough to break down very significantly and then reform into something much more universal, etc. - basically all the main differences between nations today would be gone.

Then the exact specifics of how this new world would operate would heavily depend on how exactly magic operates, and whether traditional physics still holds.
>>
>>29834749
Well, it's looking good so far. In the future though, you might want to wait until there's a few posts separating someone else's story from yours, so that nobody gets confused.
>>
>>29834593
>>”Today I met the most interesting stallion…”
I'm anticipating an interesting meeting with this stallion when we see him for real.
>>
>>29834752
Your forgetting ideas. Even the most similar of civilizations can be diversely factional. And religion.

I don't see these going away among some of the more ingrained cultures. Some may even find the change a convenient excuse.
>>
>>29834599
Got a pastebin for this?
>>
>>29834980
the transformation would probably cause more people to become religious due to the mental trauma of the tf itself and the resulting instability, and they might see it sort of like the flood (i.e. a great punishment from god)
>>
>>29834715
mass petfaggotry but the ponies aren't the pets
>>
>>29834599
Poor girl still thinks she's a human
If only she went back to Twilight I'm sure she would know what to do.
>>
>>29835840
Lexi is so confused. Maybe her big strong stallion can comfort her.
>>
>>29834715
Madagascar would be a very, very, populous nation depending on how many people get in

China is a buffet for changelings

Canada doesn't change much at all, gets slightly warmer due to pegasi weather management

Russia is still Russia

The middle east finally gets their shit together or zebras everywhere, pick your poison
>>
Finally back. I know it isn't much, but at least I'm trying. The pastebin is https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0 if you need a recap.

>The walk back to Our Town was awful.
>You tried not to fall behind in the crowd of villagers that flanked the six converts, desperate to keep an eye on them and make sure they’re not hurt.
>It doesn’t look like Starlight’s going to try anything with the whole town right behind her, but you don’t want to lose them once they get into town.
>And she’s hell bent on getting someplace private.
>“Faster!”
>Every few minutes, she commands the six weary mares to pick up the pace, and each time, the horde of villagers surges forward.
>You were already a little fatigued from the walk to the vault, so having to keep up with Starlight is hell.
>You can’t imagine being able to do this right after you were zapped, so the six mares have it even worse.
>When you finally make it back to town, Starlight pauses in front of the house at the end of the row, right opposite yours.
>As best you can recall, it’s almost completely empty, with only two of the attic rooms occupied by anypony.
>She turns to the six mares and opens the door.
>”Well, here’s where you’ll be spending most of your time! You’ll each get your own room, and your two housemates will help indoctrinate you and get you used to living here. I’ve even prepared a special mixtape to help you get settled in!”
>A mixtape?
>You bet it’s shit.
>She leads the six mares inside, and two other ponies–presumably their housemates–follow them inside.
>When the door shuts behind them, the rest of the town goes back to their daily lives like nothing happened.
>>
>>29836367
>Except for Sugar Belle.
>She looks around before heading into her house, making sure nobody followed her.
>You trot inside your own house and head upstairs to your bedroom.
>Quill’s sitting at his desk in the same position he was in where you left.
>”What was that all about?”
“Oh, just some new arrivals. They’re staying across the street from us.”
>”Really?”
“Yeah. One of them’s a princess.”
>He shoots up.
>”A princess? Which one?”
“I don’t know her name. I think she’s the purple one.”
>”That’s Princess Twilight Sparkle. She was coronated a little over a year ago. How do you not know her name?”
“I didn’t get out much, remember? But anyways, I’m sure you can see them if you look out the window in the living room.”
>”Well, let’s go down then.”
>You both make your way down the stairs, then across the second floor and down the stairs to the living room.
>You can see right across the street and into the two upstairs bedrooms that face the street.
>The pink mare is looking around her room, and the yellow mare is looking out the window.
>No sign of the princess.
>But you do see Sugar Belle exiting her house with a lovely bouquet of flowers in her magic grip.
>She trots down the street and stops in front of the house you’ve been studying, knocking on the drab wooden door.
>One of the house’s established residents, a mare named Rocky Point, opens the door.
>They chatter for a few seconds before they both head inside.
>You can see Sugar Belle set the bouquet down on the living room table before Rocky Point shuts the door.
>>
>>29836371
>That’s brilliant.
>She brought a housewarming gift to get through the door.
>And, now, she’s probably going to capitalize on Rocky Point’s thinly-masked pride to get a tour, under the guise of seeing what she’s done to “liven up the place”.
>Such is life in Our Town.
>But that’s actually something you should consider.
>After all, if it worked to get Sugar Belle in, it’ll work to get you in too.
“I’ll be right back.”
>You give Quill a quick kiss before heading into the kitchen.
>What do you have that you could pass off as a housewarming gift?
>The easiest option is to just bake some of those awful muffins, so that’s what you decide to do.
>You go through the motions, mixing the ingredients and scooping out the mixture into the muffin pan before sliding the pan into the oven and setting the analog timer on the counter.
>And now you wait.
>You head back upstairs to your room and enjoy Quill’s company for a few minutes, and, before you know it, your ears pick up the faint shrill of the alarm.
>You hurry back down to the kitchen and let the muffins cool before arranging them on a plate all nice and pretty.
>Let’s do this.

I hate to end it on a cliffhanger, but it's all I could manage to get out in my free time. Hopefully the next update will come sooner. I've got too many other things I want to write.

The pastebin is also updated. The link is https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0
>>
>>29836367
Really glad to see this story again
>>
>>29836375
Great to have you back.
>>
>>29834763
This. I was confused why Kyle was reading Lexi's journal before I checked the name.
>>
would you rather be a little pony or a big pony
>>
>>29836633
The little one, so that a big stallion would look even bigger.
>>
>>29836675
same

I'm thinking filly-sized mare
>>
>>29836690
Would you rather transform into a mare-sized filly or one hundred filly-sized mares?
>>
>>29836740
arranging a hundred stallions to pound all of myselves sounds difficult
>>
>>29836633
>>29836633
I Equestria, I'd want to be a similar size to all the other ponies.
On Earth without other ponies to compare to, a fairly large (relative to the way they're usually portrayed) pony, a similar mass to an average human.
>>
>>29835045
All hail Celestia
>>
>>29834271
[Someone better write this.

And I should probably get back to writing myself. More Discordia soon, jury is still out on if I'm going to be writing more Doctor's Oath or naw.]
>>
>>29837281
How much more are you thinking of writing for Doctor's oath? I figured that it would reach a logical point to call it finished soon.
>>
>>29836633
if I was in Equestria I would like to be average sized

On earth I would like to be the little pony, about one meter tall
>>
>>29837281
I would like to see at least one more update for doctors oath, I don't feel like we are at a stopping point right now.
>>
What are your favorite greens on the thread?
>>
>>29838015
High Flyer. As well as many others.
>>
https://pastebin.com/G1UJ4G5H Here's the pastebin for the green. Decided to just make a new pastebin because this thread tends to go "Outsider, REEEE!" So I think it's best I don't include my stuff from other threads.
>>
File: Keyboard Masher.png (428KB, 888x787px) Image search: [Google]
Keyboard Masher.png
428KB, 888x787px
>>29838015
>>
>>29838015
One Lucky Pet
>>
File: Fillyfication.png (301KB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Fillyfication.png
301KB, 1500x1250px
>>29838441
You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, pet?
>>
File: 884.png (4MB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
884.png
4MB, 4092x2893px
>>
>>29834715
Sadly it wouldn't be as fun as we like to imagine.
>>
>>29839170
I'd imagine in the beginning several Ponies will meet their end on a cold lab table.
>>
>>29839170
>Armageddon
>not fun
>>
>>29839183
>The world is collapsing around your feet
>Some kind of virus, or nanomachines, or ancient Mayan curse, or something was turning people into colorful cartoon ponies
>Your guess was literally as good as anybody else's, since the cause was totally unknown
>Most as-of-yet untransformed people have gone into hiding, surrendering the Earth to the adorable equines, but not you
>Earth is humanity's domain, you refuse to just relinquish it to the horses
>Which meant living shoulder-to-wither with the ponies that used to be your neighbors and fellow citizens
>At first they were all very nice and friendly to you
>They still are, but the friendliness now comes wrapped in confusion and even a few hints of suspicion
>How have you not transformed yet, they wonder?
>Your family is especially befuddled
>They tell you at every opportunity that they'll always love you, Even if you're different
>They act like a supportive family talking to their kid that just came out of the closet
>One day, while preparing yourself a vegetarian meal at home(meat's basically impossible to come by these days), several flashbangs and smoke grenades are thrown through your window
>As you stagger blindly, someone sticks you with a needle and you're out like a light
>As you're recovering from the ordeal, restrained to a bed in a brightly lit observation room, several ponies look on from the other side of a one-way mirror
>Poor guy, still stuck in his human form, they think
>Finding the immune was pretty difficult, since they've mostly all gone into hiding, but they lucked out when reports started coming in about one living out in the open
>With your help, willing or not, they'll discover the secret of immunity and find a way to disable it
>Humanity will be happier as ponies, they all know that in their hearts
>The holdouts will see in time
>>
>>29839306
And that's how Equestria was made
>>
>>29838636
If I became someones pet pony I would consider myself very lucky
>>
>>29839355
Maybe if the initially immune people were forcibly transformed by the other ponies combining their powers, resulting in powerful alicorns.
>>
>>29834715
I'd live out my degenerate fantasy of being the gayest stallion alive
>>
>>29839834
I want this
>>
>>29799973
Any chance of there being more of this?
>>
yo bros, how's it hanging? I haven't been here in 3 years, is there anything as good as Zephyr's Tale yet?
>>
>>29840450
Off the top of my head:

Radiance by Zero&Infinity
https://pastebin.com/SKv5jaSv

Breaking horse by SpaceWolf
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

And One Lucky Pet by Buckett:
https://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK

Those have been my favorites, There's The Commie pet horse but it's on hiatus and we have only gotten one cuddle session so far.
>>
File: ca354126da76dab6eccd97933151e78.png (85KB, 462x191px) Image search: [Google]
ca354126da76dab6eccd97933151e78.png
85KB, 462x191px
>>29840450
I think Woofr was a contender
>>
>>29836375
>You balance the tray on your back and make your way outside and across the street.
>Rocky Point answers the door, her green eyes lighting up when she sees you.
>”Red Heart! How are you? It feels like ages since we’ve seen each other.”
“I know! I brought you some muffins, if you need a little something while you get settled in. I know how hard it can be to manage things with so many guests over.”
>”Thank you! These look delicious!”
>Fucking liar.
>She takes the tray and sets it down on the table right next to Sugar Belle’s housewarming gift and invites you inside.
>”Please, have a seat! It’s always nice having some company.”
“Oh, thank you! I have to say, I love what you’ve done in here! The house looks so wonderful!”
>”Thank you! Would you like to see around? Obsidian’s asleep upstairs, so we’ll have to tread softly.”
“That sounds wonderful!”
>Perfect.
>”You know the layout already. The houses are all identical, after all. Did you notice that lovely bouquet of flowers? Sugar Belle left them for me!”
“Really? Looks like you’re quite the talk of the town!”
>”Oh, you flatter me. I think it’d look wonderful on the dining table, don’t you think?”
“Oh, it would! Here, let me.”
>You pick up the vase, still not entirely sure how hooves can hold on to porcelain so easily, and set it down in the adjacent dining room, right in the center of the table.
>”That looks great! Thank you, Red Heart!”
“No problem, Rocky.”
>>
>>29840743
>She looks around before remembering about the tour.
>”Right, so like I was saying, you know the layout of the house already. The kitchen’s through there. I didn’t spend much time sprucing it up. It’s just me in there, after all.”
>She heads to the staircase, and you eagerly follow her.
>”I haven’t really done much up here yet, but I’ve already talked to Starlight about possible redecorations. Provided I do the same to the other houses, of course. It’d be selfish to make my house the prettiest on the block!”
“Oh, that’s so kind of you.”
>You reach the top of the stairs and you look down the narrow hallway.
>It’s identical to your house, with two rooms on the left, three on the right, and the narrow stairs to the attic rooms dead ahead.
>The four doors to the bedrooms are shut, and the door to the bathroom is ajar.
“Aren’t you so happy you get to care for Our Town’s new residents? It must feel so fulfilling.”
>”Oh, it is! Being able to show these poor, confused mares the beautiful world we live in is so rewarding! I’m sure they’ll come around soon and learn to love Our Town for what it is.”
>As if on cue, there’s a loud thump on the other side of the bedroom door closest to you.
>A raspy voice yells out from the other end.
>”Hey! Let me out of here!”
>A more dainty and refined voice calls out from a room down the hallway.
>”Oh, give it a rest, Rainbow Dash. We’re getting tired of you making so much noise.”
>”Speak for yourself!”
>Another voice cries out from an upstairs room.
>”Would you too please knock it off? We’ll get out of here soon, don’t worry! Princess Celestia will come looking, and–”
>Rocky Point clears her throat.
>”Girls, it isn’t polite to yell.”
>You hear a series of frustrated groans.
>Rocky Point turns back to you, clearly exasperated but still smiling.
>”Isn’t this just lovely?”
>You can only nod.
>>
>>29840749
“So, do you know their names?”
>”Oh, of course! Fluttershy’s staying in this room, Pinkie’s in this room, Rarity’s staying in here, Rainbow Dash is right through this door–”
>Another thump.
>”Right. Applejack is in one room upstairs, and Twilight Sparkle is in the other!”
>Well, you know their names, but you still have no idea what they all look like.
>Rocky Point leads you upstairs and you both make idle chit chat before heading back downstairs.
>”Well, that’s the whole house! I hope you enjoyed the tour!”
“Oh, I did! Your house is so wonderful! We should have tea here more often. Maybe tomorrow? We could invite the six newcomers.”
>”That sounds wonderful! I’ll just ask Starlight if she’s fine with the idea, and then it’s a date!”
>You tense up for a second.
>She can’t know you want to get close to them.
“I’m sure she would be. After all, what harm is there in tea and conversation?”
>”Well, they don’t seem very open to the idea of staying just yet. I wouldn’t want any of their radical ideas about friendship and cutie marks to start spreading.”
>Yeah, they’re the nutjobs here.
“Maybe they’ll be more open to the idea tomorrow, after a good night’s sleep.”
>You turn to the door and smile.
“Well, it was lovely visiting you, but I have to get back to the house. It looks like it’s about time to start dinner.”
>”Oh, you’re right! I wouldn’t want to keep your housemates hungry. See you tomorrow!”
“See you tomorrow!”
>You exit her house, walk across the street to your own, and let out a long sigh.
>That went better than you expected.
>And, hopefully, you’ll get to meet them face-to-face tomorrow.
>>
>>29840757
Also, as you've probably picked up, I'm taking quite a few liberties with the events of the episodes with Our Town in it. I tried to keep things as close to the show's canon but there are a few things I had to tweak a little bit. I hope that's not throwing anybody off or raising any eyebrows.
>>
>>29840811
That's cool. Excited for more of this
>>
>>29838957
I don't get this picture
>>
File: Gay_Horse8.jpg (239KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse8.jpg
239KB, 1280x1220px
Gay korean horsies when Donald
>>
>>29840983
Autistic Nuclear Horse really need to continue that green, it was just getting interesting
>>
>>29840757
Time for some lewd.

>The rest of the night is uneventful.
>You make dinner, call your housemates down to enjoy a meal together, and spend the rest of the night relaxing with Quill.
>Until you’re forced to rush into the nearby bathroom to throw up the dinner you made.
>You must be coming down with something again.
>You swish some water around in your mouth to get rid of the taste, and Quill, ever the horndog, decides it’s a perfect opportunity to get laid.
>”You know, I’ve got something that could help get the taste out of your mouth.”
>You jokingly raise an eyebrow and play along.
“Oh, really now? Don’t keep me waiting. I’m desperate for something nice and delicious to fill me back up.”
>Quick Quill licks his lips and you can’t help but glance down as his cock flops out of its sheath, getting firmer by the second.
>”Stars, I love you.”
>And that’s how you ended up eagerly licking up and down his shaft as your pussy hovers just inches away from his face, the smell of a horny mare driving him wild.
>Finally, he leans forward and runs his tongue along your folds, drawing a throaty, lusty moan from your lips.
>That’s only an invitation to bury his muzzle between your legs and thrust his tongue inside you, licking and rubbing against all the sweet spots he’s found so far.
>As the pleasure from his lapping makes your muscles relax, you lean forward until his dick boops your muzzle.
>Well, it’s only fair to return the favor.
>You take his cock in your mouth and start bobbing your head, targeting the sweet spots that you’ve found while you slide inch after inch of his meat into your eager mouth.
>It doesn’t take very long for his head to flare and for spurts of his warm, delicious cum to fill your mouth.
>>
>>29841136
>You swear he gets more and more delectable with each time you empty his balls.
>And even after his orgasm has ended, he still keeps at it, leaning forward more and more until he’s almost sitting upright and you’ve slid forward enough for your muzzle to brush against his sheath and balls, his dick deepthroating you and twitching like mad.
>You can barely breathe, but you’re much more focused on your lower half.
>You can feel your orgasm building with each lick, and, finally, with a muffled cry, you orgasm.
>It takes you a good minute to come off your high, and by that time, Quill’s back at full mast again.
>You pull all of his cock out of your mouth in one fell swoop, look back at him, and grin.
“Ready for round two?”
>He responds by swiftly getting out from underneath you and mounting you on the bed, his cock rubbing against your pussy.
>””
>He buries his dick inside you and starts pounding away, his balls slapping your plump flanks with each thrust.
>Soon, he works himself into a familiar and wonderful rhythm, kissing your neck and nibbling your ears as he switches between a deliberate mix of rough, fast pumps and slow, delicate thrusts that he knows can get you screaming his name.
>And does it ever.
>You feel sorry for the other ponies that have to listen to your rough, passionate sex each night.
>But you’re sure at least one of the stallions on the second floor has been rubbing one out to the noises.
>Maybe you should ask him to join you next time?
>Your mind isn’t working well enough to think all that while Quill’s fucking you, of course.
>You’re too busy moaning like a mare in heat and begging him for more.
>And he loves talking dirty.
>”You want it harder?”
“Mmm, please~”
>>
>>29841145
>He picks up the pace, slamming into your flanks and making your ass jiggle as he whispers into your ear with his deep, gruff, sexy voice.
>”I’m gonna pump you so full of my cum you won’t be able to walk straight for a week. And you love it, don’t you? Having my hot cum in all your holes?”
>You can only manage a moan in response.
>”That’s what I thought. I’m gonna make you mine.”
>His thrusts grow shakier, uneven, and faster with each word.
>He’s close.
>And you want it all.
>”Here it comes!”
>With one final thrust, he buries himself inside you and paints your walls white.
>Your pussy clamps down on his cock and milks it for all it’s worth as you ride out your second orgasm of the night.
>And when both your orgasms finally end, you both tip over onto the too-firm bed and sigh.
>Quill starts to pull out of you to slide under the covers, but you stop him.
“I want you to keep it inside me. Please?”
>”Aren’t you afraid of getting pregnant?”
>That actually hadn’t crossed your mind.
>In fact, considering how much you’ve fucked, you might be pregnant already.
>That’s a scary thought.
>But, as best you can remember, horses can only get pregnant while they’re in heat.
>And, while you don’t exactly know what that’s like, you’re pretty sure you’d notice it if you were.
“I’m sure one night won’t hurt.”
>He kisses the back of your neck as he carefully slides the covers over you, making sure to keep his dick inside you while you both shift in the bed.
>Its faint but noticeable warmth drives you to move even closer to him, your back rubbing against his belly.
>He wraps his forelegs around you and holds you tight.
>Butterflies fly through your stomach as you feel his hot breath on your ear.
>You love him so much.
>>
>>29841155
“Hey, Quill,” you whisper.
>”Yeah?”
>Time to speak your mind.
“If we ever get out of here?”
>He’s quiet for a moment.
>Fear races through your veins.
>Is he closer to Starlight than you thought?
>What if he turns you in and she wipes your mind?
>”Yeah?”
>You relax again.
>He doesn’t sound hostile at all, just relieved, really.
>Maybe he thought you’d wanted to stay here?
“I want to stay with you.”
>He’s silent again for a second, but then he pulls you closer to him and hugs you tight.
>You think you can feel a tear or two dripping on your cheek.
>”I want to stay with you too. Forever and ever.”
>Your heart feels like it’s growing in your chest.
>Even in the dim light, you swear you can see a little color return to your coat.
“I love you, Quill.”
>”I love you too, Red.”
>>
>>29841034
I gave up the green, don't have time with school. Someone else can continue it if they want
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer12.png (224KB, 475x431px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer12.png
224KB, 475x431px
>>29841164
wait, so did Glim Glam turn people into ponies to make her town?
>>
File: 1491095337511.jpg (37KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
1491095337511.jpg
37KB, 700x445px
>>29841189
>No little irradiated horses in pretty dresses

I'd continue it but I have my own stories, and school on top of that. Plus I don't like using other peoples work.

If no one else picks it up is there any chance you'll continue once you go on break?
>>
>>29841164
>”I want to stay with you too. Forever and ever.”

This is so sweet, loving this green.

Over the course of this you have given me Intense horse feels over the entire spectrum.

Keep up the good work
>>
>>29841261
Red Heart is the only TF I'm going to confirm right now. Still trying to decide how far I'm going to go with that.

>>29841344
Thanks anon. Glad to hear my writing's inspiring some good horse feels.
>>
>>29834599
More?
>>
File: 11a.png (11KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
11a.png
11KB, 390x470px
>>29840514
>Woofr was a contender
>>
>>29841164
>You wake up the next morning feeling very warm and fuzzy inside.
>And only part of that warmth is because Quill is still buried inside your snatch.
>He’s got a pretty bad case of morning wood it seems.
>Looks like he’s having a really good dream, too.
>Every so often, his flanks twitch and he thrusts a little, rubbing the fur of his underbelly against your dock.
>If you didn’t have food to make you’d wake him up with a kiss and ride your stallion until the sun goes down.
>Maybe later.
>You make a quick trip to the bathroom to take a shower, washing the dried fluids out of the matted fur between your legs like you’ve done so many mornings before.
>It’s a nice feeling, really.
>You don’t think you leaked out onto the bed, so you don’t have to wash the sheets later today.
>That’s always a pain.
>You step out of the shower, quickly dry yourself off, examine your features in the mirror (still adorable), and head downstairs to prepare seven servings of bland breakfast food.
>By the time the first few ponies trickle down the stairs, you’re seated and waiting to eat.
>Once Wintergreen and Silver Splash, notorious early risers, get seated, you dig in.
>Then it’s off to do your daily chores.
>Quill’s still asleep by the time you get to cleaning the third floor, and there’s still an impressive tent pitched right in the center of the bed.
>You’ll have to help him with that once he wakes up.
>Lunch is served and finished, and you take Quill’s plate of salad up to his room and leave it by his bed with a small note.
“Looks like I tired you out last night. Here are some delicious greens for my special somepony, made with love. They’ll help pack you full of energy, so you can stay up all night! Love, your marefriend, Red Heart.”
>It’s a little cheesy, sure, but you’re a pretty sappy couple.
>Most ponies are, really.
>>
>>29842139
>Once you’ve finished cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you quickly head across the street to Rocky Point’s house.
>It looks like everypony’s already gathered in her living room.
>You knock on the door and Sugar Belle invites you in right as Rocky Point enters the room with a teapot, some teacups, a few lumps of sugar, and various tea plates and spoons all on a utilitarian platter.
>”Looks like you made it just in time! We were just introducing ourselves to one of our new guests. Red Heart, say hello to Fluttershy!”
>You look to the mare Sugar Belle’s motioning to, recognizing her as one of the six mares that Starlight just converted.
>She looks like she’s trying to hide behind her mane and smile like all of you are at the same time.
>”Oh, hello! My name’s Fluttershy. It’s wonderful to meet you!”
>You beam.
“It’s great to meet you too! I’m glad you decided to come down and join us. You’ll have so much fun here in Our Town! I just wish your friends were as open to living in our happy little town as much as you are.”
>She’s clearly taken aback by how brainwashed you’re acting.
>Her face looks like she’s trying to hide a little bit of pity for you.
>”Well, I’m sure they’ll come around eventually. I’m sure they’ll love it as much as I do!”
>She manages a small smile to go along with that.
>”I hope they will too. It’s so fun here. Now, who’s ready for some tea?”
>As the drink is served, the conversation begins to blend into the usual mindless chatter of brainwashed housewives.
>Fluttershy chimes in and tries to keep up, but she’s doing a lot of listening too.
>You’re sure she’s just as opposed to being here as you are.
>>
>>29842141
>One snippet of the conversation manages to get your attention, despite your immense disdain for this awful place.
>”So, did you hear that Party Favor turned himself in?”
>Party Favor is one of Our Town’s oldest residents and a good friend of yours.
>You’re pretty sure you saw him in the basement with Sugar Belle when they met with the six mares in secret.
“What?”
>Sugar Belle speaks up, with a faint look of sadness in her eyes.
>”Yes, it’s sad, really. This morning, when Fluttershy elected to join us, Party Favor came forward as the pony that was sneaking around trying to get his cutie mark back. Starlight’s keeping him in a special room in her cottage so he can relearn how wonderful life is when everypony is equal.”
>All around the room, the mares, with yourself included, make various sympathetic remarks.
“That poor thing. It’s a good thing Starlight’s so kind, or else the punishment might have been even more harsh.”
>That gets a few nods.
>”Well, hopefully he won’t have to stay there long. He’s a smart pony, so I’m sure it won’t take long for him to become a functioning member of society again.”
>And so the chatter continues.
>This afternoon social is one of the highlights of your day, if only because there are a few rare moments where the facades slip and somepony says something from the heart.
>But that doesn’t seem to be happening today, probably because of your newest addition.
>And probably because of who knocks on the door just as you’re getting settled in.
>”Girls? I couldn’t help but notice you were having a little get-together! Mind if I drop in?”
>”Sure thing Starlight! Here, I’ll even get you a cup of tea.”
>”No thank you, that isn’t necessary. How is everypony? It’s so nice to see all of you. Sugar Belle, Windsong, Red Heart. You all look wonderful.”
“Thank you, Starlight Glimmer!”
>She beams.
>”And I trust our friend here is enjoying herself?”
>>
>>29842147
>All eyes are on Fluttershy now, and she’s sweating bullets.
>”O-Oh, c-certainly, Starlight. Never been better.”
>She manages a small grin, and that seems to be enough for Starlight.
>Stupid horse.
>She sticks around for a few minutes, naturally becoming the center of attention, but before too long she excuses herself.
>”I wish I could stay, girls, but I must be going. There’s so much to do in Our Town. Goodbye!”
>A chorus of “Goodbye, Starlight!”.
>You can feel the temperature in the room return to normal when she leaves.
>The get-together doesn’t last too long after that.
>You all disband to return to your respective houses and fix dinner, which goes by without anything unusual.
>The rest of the night is spent in Quill’s embrace.
>He falls asleep far too early for your liking, but soon you’re on the verge of falling asleep yourself.
>You just need a glass of water.
>You make your way downstairs, but when you pass through the living room you see something strange out the window.
>Fluttershy looks like she’s climbing out of the chimney.
>Because she IS climbing out of the chimney.
>She finds her footing on the steeply pitched roof, which isn’t easy with the wind howling like it always does.
>This won’t end well for her.
>She trots down the row of houses, hopping from roof to roof.
>Hopefully the ponies who are sleeping right beneath her don’t hear her hoofsteps.
>You quietly slip outside, trailing her at a reasonable distance.
>She stops every so often and looks around, straining her eyes for anypony watching her, but she hasn’t been here anywhere near as long as you have.
>You know how to hide by now.
>It’s cold and windy out, but she presses on, so you do too.
>>
>>29842153
>She sighs.
>”Get the cutie marks back. That's all you've gotta do, Fluttershy. Just sneak through the dark up to that spooky old cave with the scary magical staff and get the cutie marks back.”
>She’s gonna die.
>She isn’t even going in the direction of the cave, either.
>She’s heading towards Starlight’s house.
>If you stick around, you’re gonna end up dead, too.
>Nothing good happens in Starlight’s house.
>But you can’t lose sight of her.
>Her group of friends may be your only ticket out of here.
>She hops onto Starlight’s roof, using her wings to give her a boost and bridge the wide gap.
>"Okay, you're doing great. The cave's gotta be close now."
>She looks around, and, sure enough, there’s no cave in sight.
>She’s gonna die.
>Her ears pivot to pick up voices coming from inside Starlight’s house, wafting out through a window left cracked open.
>From your vantage point behind a uniform house, you can see Starlight and Double Diamond entering the house through a trapdoor in the floor.
>Starlight is carrying an assortment of jars in her magic grip.
>She moves a rug over the trapdoor and sets the jars down.
>”Excellent work, Double Diamond.”
>”Of course, but I don't understand why you wanted me to bring them here. Fluttershy is one of us now. Surely she can be trusted.”
>”This one belongs to a princess. It could be very important to our cause.”
>”But if Twilight Sparkle becomes our friend, then why do we care about this old cutie mark?”
>”I just want to keep them close until everything is... settled. You may go, Double Diamond.”
>He leaves through the front door and walks right towards you.
>You hold your breath, praying he doesn’t notice you, and let out a sigh when he enters the house you were hiding behind, shutting the door behind him.
>>
>>29842157
>You peek out from behind the house and make eye contact with Fluttershy.
>She tenses up, and you quickly put a hoof to your lips and make what you hope is the universally-recognizable sign for “Shh”.
“I’m on your side,” you say to her, wordlessly.
>She seems to have understood, as she nods and flies down to look into the window.
>You stay where you are.
>You can see Starlight walk upstairs through the window, but the second floor is out of your line of sight.
>Fluttershy flies up and looks through a window.
>You really wish you had wings.
>She peeks through the window as you keep watch for anypony who could see the two of you.
>After a few seconds of watching, she recoils in shock, her mouth wide open as she stares through the window before quickly flying out of the way.
>You duck into the gap between the houses, and when you peek out again, Fluttershy’s racing towards you.
“What did you see?”
>”Starlight! Her cutie mark! It’s fake!”
>What the fuck?
“What the fuck?”
>”It’s makeup! It isn’t real! Her real cutie mark is underneath it! I watched her spill a little water on it and it came right off!”
>Holy shit.
>This is big.
“Fluttershy. I need you to calm down. Then I need you to, as quietly as you can, go back to your room, and go to sleep. In the morning, you need to act like we never met outside the gathering this afternoon. Whatever you do, I’ll have your back.”
>”I don’t know what to do! I’m so nervous!”
“You said water made the makeup run, right? Just grab the wash basin from the kitchen, fill it with water, and aim for her cutie mark when the time is right. You can do it.”
>”No I can’t!”
“Yes you can. You have to.”
>>
>>29842159
>You give her a look conveying every ounce of despondency and hopelessness you’ve felt since you arrived here.
>A tear escapes your eye.
“You have to.”
>To your surprise, she pulls you into a hug.
>It’s strangely comforting, even though you don’t know her that well, and you can’t help but smile when she breaks the embrace.
>She smiles back.
>”I’ll do it.”
“Thank you.”
>You both retreat into the long shadows cast by the full moon and slip back inside your respective homes undetected.
>You can’t sleep a wink.
>Countless emotions run through you at a million miles an hour, rendering you incapable of doing anything but hold onto Quill and stare up at the ceiling.
>This could be the last night you spend in this bed.
>Either because tomorrow you’ll be free of this hellhole or tomorrow is the day Starlight will finally get you for good.

Fuck, I'm on a roll tonight. It's probably because I've got an inordinate amount of schoolwork that I've been putting off and I can still get away with calling today productive if I write, but who cares? I'm on a roll.
>>
>>29842173
Awesome
>>
>>29842173
Hats off to you, this is an exorbitant amount of green for one day

I'm looking forward to what happens tomorrow
>>
>>29842173
Wow you just kept on giving. Very nice.
>>29841155
unf
>>
>>29840977
I think the guy turned into both Luna and Nightmare Moon.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (133KB, 1091x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
133KB, 1091x1280px
>>
>>29841285
Even post-apocalyptic ponies should look their best.
>>
>>29843433
especially the pretty lesbian ponies
>>
File: twilight_please_goinglucky.png (4MB, 1280x5120px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_please_goinglucky.png
4MB, 1280x5120px
>>29811738

Really wish someone would do a story like pic related -- which was done by GoingLucky on DA (though you might have to ask him/her if its okay to base it on this comic if you are doing so).
>>
>>29843759
In general ponies should not become humans. Except where humans are becoming ponies in exchange.
>>
>>29780990
After that the day starts to wind down, she fills out some paper work and leaves me alone in her office for a while. She returns in her scrubs with her lab coat over her shoulder and a leash in her hand.

“Come on sweetie, let’s go”

I sit still for her as she clips my leash on, earning me a pat on the head.
She flicks the light of as we leave and locks the door behind her. A few moments later we are back in her car.

“You were a good girl today, I’m very proud” She says as she gives me a kiss on the forehead and pulls out.

I rest my head in her lap as we drive home, and her petting quickly leaves me in a mind-numbing rapture.

To think, I could be in summer school right now. Watching life pass me by as I go deeper into debt, all for the chance of a job in a field I have no passion for.
But I’m not. I quit when I was ahead, and now I’m being held by a woman that I love.

I shift my head slightly and hear the jingle of my tags, a reminder that I’m hers, she owns me. The best form of job security I could ask for.

My idle thoughts are interrupted by her putting the car into park. The sudden groan of the engine makes me jump a little.

“It’s ok sweetie, we just need to get a few things before we go home”

She opens the door to reveal the parking lot of a strip mall. She takes my leash and leads me out of the car.

“We’re going to get a few things before we go home”

She leads me in to a pet store. The shop is fairly well stocked, a number of different pets are available, along with supplies and accessories to go with them.

Unsurprisingly there are no ponies available. The process is a closely guarded trade secret, and few people are unsatisfied with their purchase. On top of that the law is very strict regarding the trafficking of former humans, the amount of paperwork to own one dwarfs the five hours’ worth it took me to become one, the cost is simply not worth the time of most places.
>>
>>29844395
That said, many shops have a good selection of accessories for a pet pone and this one is no exception.

My owner heads back to the pony section, it’s full of brightly colored bows and outfits, along with miniaturized tack, pet beds and toys.

My owner looks over the pet beds first, looking them over.

She picks up a pink one and has me lay in it.

“How’s that sweetie? Are you comfy?”

The bed is quite cushy; the bottom is lined with a thick padding. It feels almost like memory foam, and the lining is soft and complements my fur.

“Neigh~” I reply softly, nodding my head.

She smiles and puts it in the cart, turning now to the toys.

“You’ve been such a good girl, I’ll let you pick two out”

I scan my options, selecting a squeaky ball, and a stuffed penguin.

She takes a box of treats and heads to the check out. I smile as the cashier complements her on her pony, and then follow her out the door.

She lays back seat of her car down, creating a flat surface for the pet bed. She sets up the toys for me and drops a few treats for good measure.

“Now you be good while I go get groceries. The box of treats is off limits, OK?”

I nod and nuzzle her, it will only be a little while, but I’m still sad to see her leaving.

She gives me a kiss and rolls down the window for me, then she locks the car and begins to walk away.

I try as best I can, but I’m unable to resist letting out a woeful neigh as she disappears between the rows of cars.
>>
Hey, what's everybody's least favorite green- and why? Might give writefags ideas of what to work on.
>>
>>29844453
WallMixer's Lavender, and Sick Day. They don't have a real conflict in them.
>>
>>29844453
Why would anyone even have a least favorite green? You either like the writing and you keep reading or you don't like it and you stop.
>>
>>29844400
Shoulda got some sex toys
>>
>>29844453
The ones which get abandoned, particularly when it happens before any tf occurs.
>>
>>29844400
Very nice once again
>>
>>29844073
Which would be the worst TF? (I.e. if something like this happened you'd have nightmares about it for weeks after)

- Rainbow Dash into Peter Griffin
- Rarity into Shrek
- Twilight into Chief Wiggum
- Princess Celestia into Pumbaa
- Applejack into Po (Kung Fu Panda)
- Pinkie Pie into Homer
- Twilight into Mufasa and Spike into Sarabi

I feel like any of the above would terrify most people, even here.
>>
>>29844767
Princess Celestia into Donald Trump
Princess Luna into Vladimir Putin
>>
File: Bane.png (46KB, 264x301px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.png
46KB, 264x301px
>>29844585
That come later
>>
>>29845011
And so does Lavender
>>
File: 1438154672129.png (190KB, 688x991px) Image search: [Google]
1438154672129.png
190KB, 688x991px
>>29844863
>>
Why are new tf stories on fimfiction so often anthro?
>>
>>29838203
More Lexi pls, Gumochan.
>>
Why don't we have a Discord server?
>>
>turn into filly.
>get molested by a dress.
>>
>>29838203
Added to the google doc. http://derpy.me/PonyTF
>>
>>29845125
kek, someone should write this
>>
>>29845502
the pretty dress bites back
>>
>>29845125
>Donald makes America great again by making American ponies
Shareblue becomes Nyx's
>>
>>29845414
Do people actually want this? We have the IRC, that's bad enough.
>>
Alycornanon, are you still hanging around? Are we getting anymore Discordia?
>>
>>29845414
A discord would be nice, make it easier to access through mobile and keep in contact.
>>
File: -.png (293KB, 1024x1192px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
293KB, 1024x1192px
>>29845990
I'm sure he'll be back soon.
>>
>>29846059
Irc is superior though
>>
File: Boops #4.gif (272KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boops #4.gif
272KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: large.png (781KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
781KB, 691x1024px
>>29846354
>ywn dispose of people who have been sent backwards in time by turning them into ponies.
>ywn close your boop.
>>
>>29846354
I've always wondered, why is there a half-drawn dick and ball next to "#4"
>>
>>29846423
Because this is a SFW board, you can't draw the whole thing.
>>
>>29846433
But, like, why a dick on a light-hearted animation about booping
>>
>>29846480
Are you serious? It's a simplistic drawing of a pony snoot and eyes.
>>
File: 1491750755044.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491750755044.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>29846491
I... never noticed
>mfw
>>
I've find myself fapping on the idea of being a stallion and getting a surgery to be a mare. I dunno why this arouse me.
>>
File: Anon's dream.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's dream.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>29846519
Interesting. Have this picture of Anon dreaming of being a mare and becoming a stallion via surgery.
>>
>>29846339
If IRC is superior to Discord then how come there are never stories about IRC turning people into ponies?
>>
>Anon appears in Equestria
>Except it's Nightmare Moon's Equestria
>He's dragged before NMM by her guards
>She takes a good, long look at him, and smiles warmly
>She orders that he's to be confined to the castle rather than thrown into the dungeons
>She spends most of her free time by his side, just talking and stuff
>A somewhat one-sided romance forms, and NMM proposes to him
>A nice gesture; he was expecting her to simply declare him to be her husband
>Anon agrees, seeing as being married to her probably makes it a little less likely that he'll eventually end up in the dungeon
>Almost as soon as the wedding has finished, she throws back her head and belts out her best evil laugh
>By becoming her husband, Anon has allowed her to lay claim to the throne of both Equestria AND Earth
>It sounds like bullshit, until she effortlessly tears a hole across time and space to Earth and rains black magic upon the surface
>She leads him back to her bedchamber for their wedding night, and lays out her evil plan while he's inside her
>She's going to turn mankind into ponies, every last man, woman, and child is going to transformed
>Including him
>But she insists that she meant what she said at the wedding; she really does love him
>Because of this, she wants to give him time to make peace with the idea before it happens
>A giant hourglass appears beside the bed
>She explains that each grain of sand represents a human, and each time one of them becomes a pony a grain will fall from the top to the bottom
>Once the hourglass is empty, Anon will transform
>She promises from the bottom of her heart to love and cherish whatever form he takes, be it pegasus, earth pony, or unicorn, even if he becomes a mare
>As she gives him a goodnight kiss and heads out to perform her nightly duties, Anon can't help but notice how quickly the hourglass is emptying
>>
>>29842173
>You wake up early the next morning.
>Well, you wouldn’t call it “waking up”.
>Mr. Sandman steers clear of your room for the whole night, your emotions preventing you from getting even a second of sleep.
>But you have other things to worry about.
>Your impromptu meeting with Fluttershy last night is vivid in your mind, and you can’t help but play it over and over again in your head as you make breakfast.
>You’re so lost in thought that you even burn the toast a little.
>But in your hurry to join the slowly building crowd around Rocky Point’s house, you just put it on the table anyways.
>This’ll hopefully be your last day here anyways.
>You sit on a chair in the living room with a perfect view out the window, and you wait for Starlight to pass by the house.
>You can see the bucket of water placed inconspicuously by the front door.
>Nopony else would pay it any mind.
>But you’re betting your life on this working.
>If it doesn’t…
>Well, let’s just say you don’t think Fluttershy would be able to stand an interrogation very well.
>Call it mare’s intuition.
>The noise from the murmuring ponies outside even drags Quick Quill downstairs.
>”What’s going on out there? I shouldn’t have left the window open last night. All that noise woke me up.”
“You’re gonna want to see this. Here, let’s go outside.”
>You hop up, and he opens the door for you, which you reward with a quick kiss.
>You can see Starlight marching with a purpose down the street, heading right towards the crowd you’ve joined.
>Fluttershy steps out of the house and stops nonchalantly right by the wash basin, Rocky Point leading the other five mares outside behind her.
>She moves them to form a straight line, her and Fluttershy standing, smiling, in front of them.
>>
>>29847042
>”I've got a good feeling about today! So, do any of you have anything you'd like to say?”
>She doesn’t get a response from any of the five.
>Good.
>”Aw, pity. Well, let's try this again tomorrow, shall we? No new friends today, I'm afraid!”
>Rocky Point steps forward to corrall them all back inside, but Fluttershy stops her.
>”Wait! I'd like to lock them in.”
>Starlight beams.
>”Marvelous, Fluttershy! That's the spirit! Party Favor, will you join us, please?”
>The stallion races out of the house and drops to Starlight’s hooves.
>”I'm sorry, Starlight! I'm sorry, everypony! I've seen the error of my ways! I never want to look at my cutie mark again!”
>”It seems there's cause for celebration after all!”
>The crowd starts to cheer.
>You hate this place.
>”They tried to break me! They wouldn't stop talking about how different they are, and that somehow makes their friendship stronger!”
>”Such backwards thinking.”
>”But I didn't listen! I knew what they were up to, and I didn't listen!”
>”Well done, Party Favor! We welcome you back with open hooves!”
>A shuffling in the line of mares quickly draws your attention.
>”Um, Starlight? I think we might have one more friend joining us today.”
>The crowd gasps.
>”Is this true?”
>To your surprise, the PRINCESS steps forward and speaks up.
>She’s gotta be faking it.
>”I-I think so. But I just want to be sure. If I agree to leave my cutie mark in the vault, I'll really be happier?”
>”Just look around! Equality has given us more happiness than you've ever known!”
>”And you wouldn't let me just live here in the village with my old cutie mark?”
>”Out of the question. A pony with a different cutie mark in our midst would destroy our entire philosophy. We are all equal here!”
>With this, one of Fluttershy’s eyes twitches.
>”Then how do you explain this?!”
>>
>>29847049
>In one fell swoop, she grabs the bucket of water and aims its contents right at her!
>But she just steps aside!
>The water splashes on the ground, missing her entirely.
>Your heart drops like a stone.
>Starlight grins, smug and triumphant.
>”I knew you couldn't be trusted!”
>But, from a distance, you see a few drops on her cutie mark.
>The makeup starts to run.
>Party Favor takes of his cloak and rubs off her fake mark.
>And it comes off!
>”No! Get away!”
>The crowd gasps.
>You smile, and Fluttershy catches your eye.
>She gives you a smile that radiates kindness and compassion.
>You’re so incredibly thankful that she pulled it off.
>”Wha... What are you looking at?! They're the problem, not me!”
>Party Favor looks despondent.
>”How could you?”
>So does Double Diamond.
>”You said cutie marks were evil! You said special talents led to pain and heartache!”
>”They do! Don't you see?! Look at them!”
>Sugar Belle steps forward, looking confused.
>”Then why? Why did you take ours and not give up your own?”
>”I... I had to, you fools! How could I collect your cutie marks without my magic?!”
>”But the staff has all the magic we need!”
>”The staff is a piece of wood I found in the desert!”
>You knew it.
>”It's my magic that makes all this possible! You'd all still be living your miserable lives thinking you're better than everypony else if it weren't for my magical abilities! I brought you friendship! I brought you equality! I created harmony!”
>”You lied to us!”
>”So what? E-Everything else I said is true! The only way to be happy is if we're all equal!”
>”Except for you.”
>>
>>29847058
>She’s through.
>There’s no way this town can stay together anymore.
>The Princess steps forward now.
>”Everypony has unique talents and gifts, and when we share them with each other, that's how rea–”
>Starlight whips her head towards the mare, gnashing her teeth like a lunatic.
>”QUIET!”
>The six mares and Rocky Point all recoil.
>The residents of the town look visibly shocked, disgusted, and, best of all, angry.
>You’ve got her.
>”You can't have a cutie mark, Starlight! Either we're all equal, or none of us are!”
>Starlight looks around at the crowd closing in on her, and her horn charges to life.
>She flings the crowd back and dashes into her house, slamming the door.
>Double Diamond rears up on his back hooves and pumps a hoof in the air.
>”Come on! Let's get our cutie marks back!”
>He starts galloping off to the cave, and you follow suit.
>The blue pegasus, who you think is Rainbow Dash based on the mane alone, starts flying along too.
>”Come on! Let's go get our cutie marks!”
>But Fluttershy stops her.
>”Our cutie marks aren't in the vault! They're in there with her!”
>The six mares turn and gallop in the opposite direction.
>You have a feeling you’ll see more of them soon.
>You start galloping faster.
>Quill’s right beside you, looking very, very determined.
>”That bitch. I knew there was something up with her, but I didn’t know her lies ran that deep.”
“It’s all over now, Quill.”
>The sun beams down on his toned build, making the sweat running down his coat glisten in the light.
>What a view.
>>
>>29847063
>In a few short minutes full of poorly-hidden ogling, you reach the cave.
>Some ponies run up to the layer of glass between them and their cutie marks, But Double Diamond looks like he has a better idea.
>He grabs the fake staff in his mouth and flings it into the glass.
>The wall shatters with a bang, and you can see trails of colored light as close to a hundred cutie marks all locate their respective owners.
>The image of a white feather with a black tip connects with Quill’s flanks, and you see a burst of color illuminate his mane and coat.
>When the light dims, he looks lively and full of energy, his mane and tail having changed from Starlight’s mandated manestyle to a more messy, natural look.
>Suddenly, you gasp as something warm and ethereal comes in contact with your own flanks.
>You feel a wave of energy running through you, and you can’t help but smile.
>The feeling of reinvigoration concentrates in your gut for a minute before dissipating entirely.
>Your mane fills your vision and Quick Quill snorts.
>”Here, let me fix that for you.”
>He brushes your now-wavy red mane out of your face, locking his bright eyes with yours.
>”I didn’t think you could ever possibly become even more beautiful.”
>Your cheeks turn as red as your mane and your lips meet his.
>You share the most passionate, romantic kiss as all the affection you haven’t expressed manifests itself in the best kiss you’ve ever had.
>He breaks the kiss after what feels like a blissful eternity and wraps his forelegs around you, burying his face in your mane.
>You feel something wet running down your neck.
>“I love you. I love you so much.”
>You can feel some tears coming too.
“Oh, Quill. I love you too.”
>You bury your head in the fluff of his barrel and sob.
>These are tears of joy.
>>
>>29847065
>You’re finally free.
>You’re both finally free.
>You can get out of here, and see the world, and–
>And change back?
>The thought crosses your mind, and it makes you pause.
>But just for a moment.
>You’re not alone anymore.
>You’ve met somepony who can connect with you like nobody on Earth ever could.
>It wouldn’t be fair to leave him now.
>And, if time passes as quickly here as it did on Earth, you’ve probably been presumed dead for a couple months now.
>That’s a sobering thought.
>He pulls away, and you wonder why before you notice the rest of the villagers trotting with a purpose back to town.
>”Now let’s cream that bitch for good.”
>That’s your Quill!
>You both race back towards to town.
>The trip is much shorter with your energy back, and when you get back into the village, you can see Fluttershy and her friends rushing into Starlight’s house.
>They can take it from here.
>All around you, ponies are rejoicing, talking and laughing, all with genuine smiles on their faces.
>You sit down in the shade of your house and take in the scene.
>This is the happiest you’ve felt since you came here.
>Quill sits down beside you and wraps a foreleg around your shoulders.
>You lean into his plush but firm frame and sigh.
“What are we going to do now? Should we leave?”
>”I’d like to. What about you?”
“I don’t want to spend another second here, but I’ll go wherever you go.”
>You give him a quick kiss and he smiles.
>”Canterlot sounds nice. I’ve always wanted to live there, but rent’s crazy.”
“Where are you from?”
>”Elk Ridge. It’s outside Baltimare.”
“That sounds nice.”
>>
>>29847068
>”And you? What’s your story like?”
>Oh boy.
“Oh, I’m not from anywhere special. Some small town up north.”
>He nods and smiles.
>”Bet the winters were hell.”
“Mhm.”
>You hear hoofsteps approaching, and you turn around to see who it is.
>Fluttershy and her friends are back!
>They’re smiling triumphantly, their own unique marks proud on their flanks.
>And Starlight is nowhere to be found.
“Did you find her?”
>Fluttershy looks down, and the princess speaks for her.
>”She got away. But don’t worry! As soon as I get back to Ponyville and contact Princess Celestia, we’ll have all of Equestria looking for her. She won’t get far.”
>Well that’s reassuring.
>And you mean it this time.
>>
File: 1490960209654.jpg (58KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490960209654.jpg
58KB, 1065x800px
>>29847075
Starlight is going to get her free helicopter ride some day.

This is great, are you ending it here or will there be more. please say there will be more
>>
File: 1490062845330.jpg (230KB, 1594x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1490062845330.jpg
230KB, 1594x1409px
I want to be the pet pony

I want happy, warm, cuddly, obedient doom

I want to be a good pony for master
>>
>>29847274
Don't worry, I've still got plenty more to write before I'm finished.
>>
>>29847075
Good stuff
>>
>>29847075
Very nice once again.
>>
>>29847075
>>29847967
Pastebin please?
>>
File: shadowbolt tf.png (320KB, 1280x1083px) Image search: [Google]
shadowbolt tf.png
320KB, 1280x1083px
>>29847023
>even if he becomes a mare
when, not if.
I for one welcome our new Nightmare overlords
>>
>>29848304
He already linked it twice this thread, but here you go again https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0
>>
File: Eris because I dunno.jpg (46KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
Eris because I dunno.jpg
46KB, 640x588px
Upstairs, Michael is being hugged and gently brushed by Luna and Rarity, Luna humming a soft melody, a song from her fillyhood long, long ago, which is helping to sooth and relax the stressed mare, who is currently taking slow, even breaths.

Discord watches closely, his heart practically beating out of his chest as he sees how she shimmers in the sunlight, the brushing helping her coat and mane and tail to glimmer in the morning sun.

She's absolutely radiant. She needs to be his, one way or another, but in order for that to happen... he needs to make sure she can't change back.

But even more importantly... he's got to convince her that being a pony is fine, and being in love is also fine.

But how?

As he ponders this, Luna finishes her song and smiles softly. "Art thou feeling better, our friend?"

Michael gives Luna half-smile. "A little... you have a lovely singing voice Lulu. Thank you. You too Rarity."

"Oh of course darling, it's no trouble. Heavens knows that I need a good grooming and spa session after some of the misadventures we've been on with Twilight, like that horrible changeling fiasco."

The whole group and Discord shudders at the mention of the bug ponies. Resentment and anger over the shapeshifters attempted takeover still ran high, especially as many weren't caught and there were still ponies missing from families... a few foals at that.

Michael tries to put a brave smile back on her face, showing her perseverance and unflappable nature again, but it breaks fairly quickly. Snarky, quick-witted and fun loving former-anon she may have been, but she was -not- prepared for this.

"Lulu... what am I going to do?" She asks quietly. "W-what if Twilight isn't going to find a cure? What if it wasn't a curse o-or poison joke or something like that and I can't be changed back?"

Luna looks at the smaller alicorn mare contemplatively before she sighs, softly nuzzling her. "Then thou wilt have to learn of your new form and your new place in this world."
>>
>>29848478
Not the most comforting words to hear from Luna.
>>
>>29848478
Michael tears up a bit at that but Luna gently shushes her and strokes her back with a hoof. "Ease, friend, or, mayhaps, sister. Tis not as dire as we... I, make it sound." Luna soothes, continuing the gentle petting that helps Michael calm back down.

"B-but then what-"

"Tis simple. Magic is a very powerful thing, dear Michael. Many mage has studied the arcane art for years and years and never understood it all. Magic is capable of much, and one thing is for sure, the only rule of magic that is absolutely concrete, is power calls to power."

Michael blinks in confusion and Luna huffs a bit, trying to think of a better way to explain it when Rarity jumps in. "Think of it as fashion, darling."

The two alicorn mares look at the unicorn in confusion, who huffs and bounces her mane a bit with her hoof to ensure it's in proper form. "Fashion isn't simply putting on something and looking good darlings, it's a combination of many things- color, pattern, how it's worn, where it's worn, what is being worn in the first place, who's wearing it, where are they wearing it... Fashion, in and of itself, is an art, a high art, if I could have it be as such, and Magic is the same- a high art. Many different parts that need to go together to get the best results. Being powerful magically leads to learning, which leads to power, which leads to experimenting, which leads to power... or isn't that not why our dear Twilight is Celestia's Faithful Student? A bit socially unsound at times, darling as she is, but Twilight is the perfect example of power begetting power."

Michael and Luna make twin sounds of understanding at Rarity's explanation, and Michael fixes her with a questioning look. The fashionista looks away with a light blush. "I personally broke my fair share of chairs, walls and lamps when I was a filly, darling. Magical Surges are a sign of power for growing unicorns- the more dramatic, the greater potential, as it were, or so my mother and father say."
>>
>>29848566
Nice
>>
>>29814922
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with boops and snuggles.
>>
>>29846519
this, me the same
>>
>>29821172

You know, I actually did a point by point analysis of some your work when I was in the process of critiquing another artist's pony TF work. Mostly focused around the kinesthetic feel and the "emotional" factors of the participating transformees. Unfortunately the 45 minutes of work that went into said comment got eaten by the website it was on. Frustrating experience. Forgot to paste it into a word document before it happened. Website did not inform that there was a timer on editing comments. Currently in the process to retype it all out, but the flow of thoughts that went into the original one were lost. If I get around to actually finishing the damn thing, I will post a pastebin of it to here.

One's thing is for sure, there isn't that much good pony tf out there in the first place.
>>
Anyone has a link to the green about the guy who tf'd his brother or friend to a mare like a joke?
>>
>>29849029
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GAIk6BuaYf7yWUhk_BF_RuNDtznnwJJBZAyQHuL3QZU/edit

PrismAnon's "Bad trip"

Is this what you are talking about?
>>
>>29833365
Shame he didn't think to bring the transforming artefact with him. That might have made this easier to solve.
>>
https://pastebin.com/53Mj9F00
TFANON JUST RELEASED SOMETHING NEW
>>
>>29849185
Kek, good prank
>>
>>29848984

I'd certainly like to see that! I'd love to see someone else's perspective on my work. Would definitely be helpful in seeing how I can improve.
>>
>>29849262
You can improve by actually contributing to the thread in an on topic sense. Nobody is denying you're good at what you do- but you don't draw anything based on the green in the thread.
>>
>>29849489
Art is on topic in and of itself without being story related.
>>
>>29849076
Now that's what friends are for
>>
File: Chrysalis.jpg (194KB, 1200x407px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis.jpg
194KB, 1200x407px
>>
My dick enjoys this pic.

https://alasou.deviantart.com/art/Future-change-in-farm-production-674290310

Hope it fits in with this thread.
>>
>>29849489
Being good at drawing microcephalic humans and even more microcephalic ponies is not that great, though.
>>
>>29850000
Close enough. It is a nice pic. Fluttershy'll be all over him.
>>
File: 1007.png (316KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1007.png
316KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1490591991941.png (2MB, 5149x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1490591991941.png
2MB, 5149x1400px
>>
>>29844400
I’m able to keep myself occupied until she comes back with a cart of grocery’s and a small black sack.

I can’t identify the logo on the bag, but it looks like it’s from some kind of salon. I ignore it and greet my owner with an eager embrace.

“The wait wasn’t too bad I hope”

I nuzzle her happily in response, I’m just glad she’s her now.

She stows the bed with the rest of the stuff and has me move back up to the front.

Before we get back on the road she goes through a drive through. The burger she’s eating smells thoroughly unappetizing, but the fries smell good.

She turns to me when we stop at a red light. She removes a fry from the bag and holds it just in front of my nose. She leads me around with it, keeping it just out of reach before pulling it back. She readjusts her grip on it, holding it so that only a small portion stuck out of her hand.

“Remember, no biting”

I look down at her hand and lean forward to eat what she is offering me, but as I get close she pulls her hand away.

“Good girls make eye contact”
>>
>>29850983
I look up at her and slide my head forward, taking a small bite out of the fry. She feeds the rest of it to me piece by piece until it’s all gone.

She smiles and pats me on the head before she resumes driving.

She feeds me several more fries in a similar manner as we head back home.

Once she has the groceries unloaded she measures a scoop of PonyChow and sits on the couch.

As I join her she takes a small hand full of PonyChow and sets the rest on the coffee table.

“Lavender, on the floor, in front of me”

She looks me straight in the eye and lowers her hand down to me. I keep my eyes locked with hers and carefully munch on my dinner. The angle makes it impossible to see what I’m eating and still maintain eye contact with her.

As I lick the last few crumbs from her hand she gets another hand full. This time she holds up a single piece.

“Catch” she says before flicking it towards me. The first couple of pieces’ bounce off my face, but after a while I get the hang of it. It’s not much longer until she’s out of PonyChow.

She has me do a couple of tricks, before letting me up beside her for an evening of cuddling.
>>
>>29850996
Why is a pony eating out of their owner's hand while maintaining eye contact so great
>>
>>29851082
I find it rather symbolic of a master/pet relationship, because the pet is focused on their master and has to trust them to guide them through the meal.
On the Masters side, holding the food in their hand gives them complete control over the situation.
>>
>>29850983
I wouldn't feed my pony junk food, but this is real cute.
>>
File: motherfucking-carlos-3.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking-carlos-3.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>29850936
Why does this guy look like Carlos?
>>
>>29834599
>It doesn't really feel like a dream though.
>Everything you've done today has felt real, no matter how crazy.
>You've only spoken to Twilight, but you have a feeling that if she thinks you're somepony named Lexi, most everybody else will too.
>Going around and asking if others remember you is certainly possible, but they might start questioning your mental state.
>Twilight sure was looking at you like you were a lunatic at points today.
>Not that you can exactly blame her.
>You don't like it, but right now you certainly don't seem to be Anon anymore.
>At least you still remember everything, even if nobody else does.
>For now at least.
>The thought occurs to you that you might forget too, as scary as that is.
>Trying not to focus on it, you keep looking around your house.
>Although very similar, the differences you do find should be interesting at the very least.
>Looks like being female hasn’t changed the fact that you’re a messy and disorganized fuck.
>Papers are strewn all over the desk, trash although not smothering is very much present, and your sink is full of dirty plates.
>Some things never change, huh?
>Sighing, you lazily test your magic by washing the dishes.
>Using telekinetic magic makes it less of a chore, but you still don’t like doing it.
>>
>>29851418
>Once you’ve haphazardly shoved your dishes into the cabinet, you ponder what you should do now.
>After some reflection, this probably isn’t a dream.
>If this was a dream you’d be enjoying yourself, not doing shit like the dishes.
>It’s so realistic to the point of being mundane.
>Maybe somebody out there has boring dreams, but yours have always been interesting.
>And this isn’t even factoring how everything feels.
>Yeah, there’s no way you’re asleep, this is all happening.
>You are a mare.
>Maybe some neckbeards and shitposters out there would be happy with this, but you aren’t exactly enjoying it.
>The gravity nobody knowing the real you really killed any buzz this may have given you.
>You’re just going to have to handle this as best you can and hope for the best.
>While you’re moping around, you hear a knock on your door.
>Putting on a fake smile, you head over and open it.
>Spike is waiting outside, a basket in tow.
>S: “Hey there Lexi! Twilight said you weren’t feeling too well today…”
>You just shrug a little, not really knowing what you should say if you even wanted to.
>S: “So I uh, brought you some lunch!”
A: “Thanks.”
>You levitate the basket in, shutting the door behind you.
>Maybe you should try to be a little nicer?
>You’ve got to try and /act/ like Lexi after all, if even just a little.
>>
>>29851437
>Riding that train of thought, you go over to the shelf full of all of Lexi’s personal writings.
>Grabbing a journal, you start skimming through it for any information on how she views Spike.
>About halfway through the journal, you find something.
>”Today Twilight introduced me to her friend Spike. I’ve seen very few dragons in my time, mostly in reference books, but even I can tell this is a runt through and through.”
>He /is/ a short little bastard.
>You keep reading, anybody can think he’s a shorty, but her thoughts on his personality are a little more urgent.
>”The more I interact with this dragon, the more I’m glad I chose to not study dragons, just because it would justify more time spent with him. He’s not bad per say, but every moment I spend with him makes me wish for anything else to do.”
>You almost burst into laughter when you read it.
>It seems your disdain for Spike carries over to Lexi.
>That’s at least one good thing that’s come out of this.
>”Today I told Spike I needed a very important book from the library. ‘Advanced Illusory Magic For The Modern Day’, I assured him the book would be there, although it may have been mixed into a different section over time. The book doesn’t exist and I don’t study illusions. Is this cruel? Should I care?”
>Now you kind of wish Lexi existed, you have a feeling you’d get along with her decently.
>Reading on, it seems she’s made a small hobby out of fucking with Spike.
>And yet Spike, the oblivious cuck he is, still thinks she’s great.
>Maybe you should take some notes of ideas for when all of this shit gets fixed and you’re human again…
>/If/ you ever become human again.
>>
>>29851448
>You shake your head, it’s best to not dwell on ifs right now.
>Instead, maybe you should focus on your lunch, you are feeling hungry after all.
>Looking in the basket, it looks like you have a salad, bread, some cider, and a slice of pie.
>Not bad, even though you’ve never been much of a salad guy.
>Then again you do have a horse’s diet right now, and Fluttershy always looked at you weird when you mentioned eating animals…
>So eating a salad isn’t the worst thing.
>Digging right in, it’s actually pretty good.
>Like, best salad you’ve ever eaten good.
>Must be these new tastebuds.
>But you don’t care why it’s appealing, any good that can come out of this is more than welcome.
>Once you’ve finished shamelessly stuffing your face, you wash it down with a swig of cider.
>You barely have to put any effort in just sending the cider to your mouth, your horn doing all of the work and all.
>Magic is useful as fuck.
>How do earth ponies and pegasi even manage knowing they got the short end of the genetic lottery?
>As you marvel at your magical prowess, the thought that you’re enjoying this does come to mind.
>You quickly try to deny it, but there’s no way to rationalize it.
>There are some perks to this..
>>
>>29851458
Love it
>>
>>29851458
I like thing
>>
>>29851458
Lexi should find out the perks of having marepussy
>>
>>29851546
I'd imagine that once her coltfriend hears that she's not feeling well, he's gonna have to come check up on her.
>>
>>29849076
Thank you
>>
>>29847075
>The rest of the day is very eventful.
>Princess Twilight gathers up everypony and apologizes for failing to come to your aid sooner.
>She says Rainbow Dash is speeding back to the train station to charter a private train for anypony who wants to contribute their stories to a formal trial of Starlight Glimmer, whenever she’s found, or move out of the town.
>She’s also, apparently, planning on staying just long enough to meet with everypony and do whatever she can to help you recover.
>It’s all very flattering, really.
>Many of the more established residents elect to stay in Our Town, which does throw you off a little bit.
>Why the hell would anypony want to stay here?
>She starts speaking to ponies living in houses closest to Starlight’s, so she doesn’t reach you and Quill until the next day.
>Which is good, because neither of you wanted to let your newfound energy go to waste.
>And, fuck, was it good.
>There was even one point where you both felt spent enough to finally sleep, but all it took was a little grinding underneath the covers to get you going again.
>And, of course, a lot of cuddling and kisses afterwards.
>The next day, after a quick shower together, you both spend the day relaxing together.
>You do clean a bit, but most of your time is spent on the living room couch with your head resting on Quill’s furry withers.
>Until Twilight sticks her head in the door.
>”Oh, good afternoon! Sorry about making you both wait, but you’re the last house on the street. Is anypony else home?”
“No, they’re out. Celebrating, I think. We’re very thankful you came when you did, Princess.”
>”Just Twilight is fine. And I do wish I’d have found out about this place sooner.”
>>
>>29851865
>She pulls a clipboard and an ink-tipped quill out of nowhere.
>”Right, let’s begin. You two are a couple, right?”
>You blush and look up at Quill.”
“We sure are.”
>”And have either of you decided to contribute to the investigation?”
>You’d like to, but you’re afraid they’ll look into your backstory.
>So you shake your head, and Quill does too.
“I don’t think there’s anything I could say that somepony else could say better.”
>”That’s fine! There’s no pressure either way. And would you like to stay here, move to another city, locate your relatives, or anything of the sort? No matter what you choose, I’ve arranged for the Treasury to provide everypony here a royal stipend of two thousand bits immediately and five hundred bits per pony per month after that. What happened here is inexcusable.”
“That’s very generous of you.”
>You have no idea how much that is.
>”Are you serious? Thank you, but I can’t possibly accept that. It wouldn’t be right.”
>Twilight just smiles.
>”Consider it our way of apologizing for not intervening sooner. It’s the Equestrian monarchy’s responsibility to protect its citizens, and we sadly failed to keep you all protected from Starlight Glimmer. It’s only right to make up for the lost months.”
>She scribbles something onto the clipboard.
>”Now then. There’s a train leaving tonight and another leaving tomorrow night. You’ll be temporarily housed in Ponyville, and after a short medical examination, you can choose where you’d like to stay! We’re planning to partner with a few homebuilders around the country to provide some housing in a few big cities, so you’ll have quite a few places to choose from!”
“That sounds great! I’d like to get out of here as soon as possible. Quill?”
>”I’ve got nothing holding me back from leaving.”
>>
>>29851871
>”Great! The train leaves at 8:30 PM tonight. I think Pinkie’s planning on throwing a party later this afternoon. I highly recommend going. Her parties are world-famous.”
>“Sounds like a plan.”
>”Alright then. I’ll see you later!”
“Goodbye, Twilight!”
>She leaves the house and you sink back into Quill’s loving embrace.
>”You have no idea how happy I am to finally leave this place.”
“You and me both.”
>You kiss his cheek and he counters with a deeper kiss on the lips.
>And so the day passes.
>As the sun begins to set, dinner is prepared and served, a small feast to celebrate freedom and new beginnings.
>And this is certainly time for celebration.
>While you eat, you have the first meaningful conversation with your housemates since you arrived here.
>After months of smiling and meaningless chatter, you get to learn about the ponies you’ve lived with and where they’re heading.
>Happy Day, Bright Beam, and Silver Splash are all staying in Our Town.
>Platinum Shine is going back to his family in Manehattan, and Wintergreen is going to fulfill her dream of owning a cottage at the bottom of Neighagra Falls.
>You’re happy they can all finally go in their own directions, and they feel the same way about your future with Quill.
>Platinum even cracks a joke about finally being able to get a good night’s sleep.
>The rest of the table snickers, and you turn beet red.
>But it’s all in good fun.
>After the meal is finished, you congregate in the living room before heading out to the celebration, a “Hooray, You're Rescued from That Horrible Pony Starlight Glimmer” party.
>It’s being held in the center of town under the beautiful, starry sky.
>You can feel the music in your hooves as you gather with the rest of the townsponies, dance, and, when it’s all over, say your goodbyes.
>>
>>29851885
>The food is good, the games are fun, and Pinkie is, well, Pinkie.
>Twilight was right; she sure does know how to pull off a party.
>But, eventually, it’s time to head to the train.
>A couple stallions arrived with a large, open carriage about an hour before the train left to take you to the nearest train station.
>About fifteen of you all pile in, and the ponies start to pull the cart away from Our Town.
>You look back to the shrinking village and feel a tear leave your eye.
“I’m not going to miss the town, but I’ll certainly miss the ponies.”
>A few ponies around you nod in agreement.
>Most of the ride is passed in silence as the events of the past few days take their toll.
>But, finally, you arrive at the train station.
>The train looks old-timey and cartoonish, like pretty much everything else you’ve seen so far.
>Twilight’s waiting on the platform, and she smiles when she sees you arrive.
>”Okay, everypony! The train ride to Ponyville is about eight hours long. We should get into town a little before sunrise tomorrow. I highly recommend getting some sleep on the way there, because tomorrow’s going to be a long day.”
>You make your way onto the train and settle down into one of the plush seats.
>The train lurches into motion, and once you’re on your way, it doesn’t take long to for you to rest your head on Quill’s shoulder and fall asleep, the happiest you’ve ever been in your life.

Don't worry, this is still far from over. What is it with me and always ending my updates like I'm finished with the story?
>>
>>29851894
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing what's coming.
>>
>>29851568
I'm sure he'll be able to comfort her
>>
>>29830191
I finally caught up with the story, as well as going through your Google document leaving a few corrections and suggestions.
>>
>You go to bed a human
>You wake up in a cardboard box in an alley as a mare
>You're still on Earth, except there are ponies everywhere
>While you can communicate with the ponies just fine, the human's language is totally alien, despite still being in your home town
>You learn that ponies are beneath humans in this reality, mostly living as pets
>Except for the strays like you and your new friends
>Your group had apparently loitered in one place for to long, and animal control had been called
>A few ponies ran or hid, but most simply allowed themselves to be captured or even approached the humans
>It's a warm bed, free food, and maybe a chance at adoption
>When your mom enters the shelter, your heart stops
>Your family is still human?
>Are they looking for you?
>Do they know what happened to you?
>You successfully catch her eye, and she adopts you
>When she gets you home, your stomach sinks when human you comes out to meet pony you
>They aren't looking for you because, as far as anyone is concerned, you aren't missing
>After showing you around your 'new' home, Anon gently pets you as he watches TV
>As far as you can tell, MLP doesn't exist in this weird, alternate timeline
>Hopefully that means that this version of you lacks your enthusiasm for horsefuckery
>But the way he keeps rubbing your flanks is suspicious
>>
>>29852740
Will anon ever unravel the mystery of what happened to him and who the imposter is or will he be too busy having his flanks caressed?
>>
>>29852841
It isn't an imposter, it's just this world's version of him. He mistakenly believed that somehow a bunch of people had been turned into ponies or something when in actuality he became a pony in a world where ponies and humans already coexisted.
>>
>>29851894
Good stuff, glad to hear they have more energy fug
>>
>>29852881
Maybe an alliance can be arranged between the two of them.
>>
>>29852740
I love these little mini-green prompts.
>>
>>29851894
>You wake up to the feeling of deceleration.
>Looks like you’re in Ponyville.
>You look out the window and are greeted with the sight of a quaint, medieval-looking town just barely beginning to wake up.
Twilight, who had been staying in your car, stands up and streches.
>”Alright! It’s only a short walk to the castle. After a quick breakfast, we’ll head to the local clinic for your checkups, and then we’ll head back to the castle and get started on relocation!”
>You respond with a yawn, following her and the other ponies out of the train car.
>The other half of your little convoy emerges from the other train car and you all head down the unpopulated street towards what looks like, well, a castle.
>A castle made of pinkish crystal, but still very clearly a castle.
>And it looks really out of place in this small town.
>You’d expect something like a treehouse or a library or something.
>But you kinda like it.
>When you enter through the large doors you’re greeted with a flurry of activity and the smell of food.
>REAL food, not the bland shit you had to force down in Our Town.
>You’re led up the grand staircase and into a large banquet hall.
>A long table is waiting, with cooks and waitstaff bringing out large helpings of food on silver platters.
>There’s an assortment of fruit, buttered toast, potatoes, some eggs, and what looks like sausage.
>Can you eat meat?
>Guess so.
>You sit down next to Quill and, once everypony else is seated, start eating.
>The food is incredible!
>The flavor fills every corner of your mouth and only amplifies your hunger.
>It’s all so good!
>You stuff yourself until you feel like you can barely move, content to lie back in your chair and make conversation.
>You feel like you ate enough for two ponies.
>>
>>29854222
>Once Twilight’s certain that everypony had their fill, you’re all led out of the castle and make the trip down the street to the small clinic.
>It feels like you’re on a field trip.
>The sun is rising in the sky now, and a few ponies make their way through the winding streets.
>Lights are on and windows are open as the town comes to life.
>When you enter the small clinic, the secretary, who you think was playing solitaire before you walked in, springs to life.
>”Oh, good morning, Princess! Are these the ponies from–”
>”Yep.”
>”Okay! Just sign in and take a seat, and somepony will see to you all shortly!”
>You’re near the front of the quickly forming line, and when you arrive at the ledger you take the pen in your mouth and write your name in the book like Quill showed you when you first met him.
>Writing with your mouth is hard.
>Quill writes his name right after yours, and you both take a seat.
>It doesn’t take long before a cream unicorn stallion with a short teal mane pops through the door and calls your name.
>”Good morning! My name’s Dr. Blue Cross. I’ll be examining you today.”
>You follow him into the hallway with Quill close behind you, and he leads you into a small exam room.
>”Take a seat on the exam table, Miss Red Heart. Is he with you?”
“Quill? Yeah. He’s my coltfriend.”
>”Great! I can do his checkup right after yours.”
>Quill sits down on a small chair against the wall and gives you a bright smile that you happily return back.
>The first bit of the exam is just a few questions while he arranges some things on a nearby counter.
>Simple stuff like preexisting conditions, family medical history, the usual stuff.
>You just say no to most of them you don’t know how to answer.
>Sure, lying to a doctor isn’t normally a good idea, but you have no idea how else to answer them.
>You were a pretty healthy human, so you assume that you’re a pretty healthy mare.
>>
>>29854225
>When he asks if you’ve noticed anything out of the ordinary regarding your health, you do mention your morning sickness, and he tells you he’ll look for anything that could have caused it during the medical scan.
>Whatever the hell that means.
>He goes through the motions, taking your temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate, along with looking in your eyes, your ears, and your mouth.
>The usual stuff.
>When he says it’s time for the scan, he charges up his horn, and you see and feel a wave of green light pass over you.
>You tense up for a moment before you remind yourself that this isn’t Starlight Glimmer, this is a nice doctor who probably woke up a few hours early just to make sure you’re healthy.
>Once he finishes, he looks between you and Quill for a second.
>”Have you been in heat recently?”
>A small knot forms in your stomach.
“I’m not really sure. Why?”
>”Congratulations, Miss. You’re pregnant with twins.”
>You feel faint.
>When you come to, you’re lying on the cushioned exam table.
>Quill is standing over you, looking worried.
>”She’s up.”
“How long was I out for?”
>You sit up and notice the doctor glancing at the clock.
>”Thirty seconds. I wasn’t worried about you, I’ve had plenty of mares faint on me when I told them the news. I called another nurse to help with the magic ultrasound, if you’d like one. I’d highly recommend it just so we can see if they’re both healthy.”
>Magic ultrasound.
>You’re actually pregnant.
>You mentally slap yourself.
>Then you mentally slam your head against the wall.
>You’re such an idiot!
>You fucked like mad and didn’t even think once about the consequences.
>And now you’re pregnant.
>With twins.
>Although, there is part of you reassuring you a little, calming you down and saying it won’t be that bad.
>There are worse people to knock you up than Quill.
>>
>>29854234
>Plus, raising kids (foals?) gives you something to do.
>And it means that Quill won’t run off on you.
>Right?
>You look over to Quick Quill, who’s beaming.
>”Red Heart, this is amazing! We’re gonna have foals!”
>He reads the look of shock on your face and moves closer.
>”You’re okay with this, right?”
>You look down at your belly.
>It looks normal right now, but soon it’ll be much bigger.
>A chill runs down your spine.
>There are two lives inside you.
>Right now, they depend on you to help them grow, and soon they’ll depend on you to raise them.
>And it fills your heart with something indescribable.
“Of course.”
>He wraps you in a hug and a tear travels down your cheek.
>But your tender moment together quickly ends with a knock on the door.
>The pony behind it enters without waiting for someone to answer.
>She’s a pink unicorn with a golden mane, and she gives you a wide, friendly smile as she wheels a small machine into the room.
>”Good morning! I’m Nurse Rose Blossom, and I’ll be conducting the magic ultrasound today. Is he the father?”
>She looks to Quill and you smile and nod.
>”Great. You’re not showing yet, so I’d say you’re probably less than three months pregnant. At this stage, we won’t be able to determine their genders just yet, but we will get to see species!”
>You could have told her that.
>You met Quill almost exactly three months ago.
>She prepares the machine and a small wand with her pink-colored magic for a few minutes before turning to you.
“I’m going to have to stick this up your vagina. Don’t worry, I warmed it up, so it won’t be cold and uncomfortable. It’s the only way to get a clear picture this early in the pregnancy.”
>You can only nod, shifting your weight so your pussy is exposed.
>She slides the tip inside you and you bite back a moan.
>>
>>29854240
>”Yeah, it feels good. You’re gonna feel a little pressure on your cervix in a few seconds. It won’t hurt, but it might surprise you.”
>Sure enough, in a few seconds you can feel the metal instrument bump against what you assume is your cervix.
>Rose Blossom messes with the monitor for a second before focusing again on the wand.
>”Qull, was it? Come over here closer to the monitor. You’re gonna want to see this. Now let me just look for a good angle…”
>You can feel the wand shifting around inside you, your eyes focused on the screen.
>And, suddenly, a picture.
>”And there’s the foal!”
>Your heart swells with more of that wonderful feeling.
>Quill’s breath catches in his throat and he holds your hoof.
>”That’s our foal, Red Heart. Can you believe it?”
>You really can’t.
>Rose shifts the wand around a little more, and the picture grows sharper, although still very grainy.
>”Looks like an Earth pony to me. Size looks… a little small. Let’s take a look at the other one.”
>She moves the device buried inside you until the picture shifts.
>Rose examines it for a moment before turning to you and Quill.
>”Either of you have any pegasus in you?”
“What?”
>”This one’s a pegasus. Look, you can see the wing bones right here.”
>”One of my great aunts was a pegasus. I guess that’d do it then.”
“I can’t recall having any relatives that were pegasi. Wow, that’s incredible.”
>”Mhm! Very unlikely, but I’ve seen it happen before. Again, this one seems a little too small. Doctor? I think I’m going to try a few more advanced magical scans.”
“What kinds?”
>>
>>29854246
>”Well, as you probably learned in Biology class, foals need their parents’ magic to grow and develop in the womb. It’s one of the most important factors in a foal’s development. If there isn’t enough magic getting to the foals, we need to know as soon as possible. You don’t need to get too worried, as there are many different ways to make up for these deficiencies over the remainder of the pregnancy, but it’s something that needs to be caught early on.”
>You gulp.
>She removes the wand and presses a button on the monitor, and two new, empty tables appear on the screen.
>She charges up her horn and you feel a tingling sensation spreading through your womb.
>”Alright, I’ve got one here. I think this is the Earth pony.”
>One table begins to fill with data, and you feel the tingling start to spread.
>”And here’s the pegasus!”
>With that, numbers fill the other chart.
>You can’t decipher any of it.
>But the concerned look on the nurse’s face says all.
>”Doctor? Come look at this.”
>Dr. Blue Cross trots over, takes one look at the monitor, and turns to the door.
>”I’m gonna get a couple unicorns in here right away. We need some magic to get to these foals right now.”
>Your heart starts to race.
>You feel Quill’s hoof tighten around your own.
“What’s wrong?”
>”Your foals seem to be getting about a third of the magic they need to develop properly. I don’t know exactly why, it could be for a number of reasons.”
>”Could somepony taking your cutie mark cause it?”
>She thinks for a moment.
>”Most likely. Ponies without cutie marks have had foals before without any complications, but if it’s taken away then it’d be a different story. The mare wouldn’t be able to make up for the loss of magic circulation if it was just taken away. Did something like that happen?”
>You slowly nod.
>You’ll have to apologize to Quill for crushing his hoof later.
>>
>>29854252
>The doctor returns with a two unicorns, both in lab coats, who quickly surround your bed.
>”All right, give her a little room to breathe. Red Heart, we’re gonna cast a fairly large spell here shortly. It won’t make up for the deficiency completely, but it’ll start get the foals growing again. I recommend coming back for a magic infusion daily until at least the ninth month.”
>”These foals have been in there for ten weeks but look like they’re only seven weeks along. That may not be enough.”
>Nurse Rose Blossom thinks for a moment.
>”Try twice daily infusions for two months, then daily infusions after that. Thirty thaums instead of fifty. We’ll each do thirty-five right now. Ready?”
>The unicorns all affirm.
>They charge their horns and a beam of light shoots out from each one.
>The beams join together right above your belly, and it spreads out to cover your whole stomach.
>You can feel your womb tingling like before, and once it’s over you feel decidedly fuller than before.
“Did that help?”
>Rose turns back to the monitors, and watches the numbers change.
>”Yep, looks like that did it. It might have been a little more than necessary, but there’s no harm in having more magic. Worst case scenario might be that extra magic collecting in one part of your body instead of spreading out. Let me know if you have any cramps or twitches. How long do you plan on staying in Ponyville?”
“Oh, I don’t know. A couple weeks?”
>”Alright. We’ll pass on all the necessary information to your next obstetrician. Do either of you have any questions?”
“What sort of effects could a magic deficiency have?”
>>
>>29854262
>”For the Earth pony? It wouldn’t be the end of the world. Probably some stunted growth at worst, but nothing extraordinary. The pegasus, on the other hand, is a different story. Without enough magic during the first trimester he or she will probably be grounded, or at least a very unskilled flyer. That’s why I’m leaning towards more magic infusions instead of less. The negative effects of too much magic are nothing compared to the effects of not having enough.”
>The thought almost makes you cry.
>You couldn’t imagine being born with wings and seeing every other pegasus flying around while you’re grounded permanently.
>You don’t want anything bad to happen to your foals.
>”Okay. Thank you, nurse.”
>”You’re very welcome. We’re fully staffed from seven to six every day with a skeleton crew in case of emergencies overnight. I’d say come in at around nine and four each day, but if you have a busier schedule you can pop in a little later. I’m not part of the emergency team, though, so you have to come in during normal hours.”
>You sit up and hop off the exam table.
>Quick Quill gives you a quick but loving hug, and Rose Blossom smiles.
>”You must feel so lucky to have a stallion like that.”
“Oh, thank you!”
>”Don’t mention it. Having a nurturing father is always good for the pregnancy. Helps you with your hormones. My husband certainly helped me through mine. The second is much easier, don’t worry.”
>“The second?”
”I’m still trying to wrap my head around the first.”
>”Oh, come on now. I can see it in your eyes. You’re a very motherly pony, Red Heart. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if you tried for a third or a fourth. Ponies are fertile for a very long time, you know. At least until fifty, and you don’t look any older than twenty-five. All I’m saying is to keep an open mind.”
>>
>>29854267
>She’s right, you know.
>You’re definitely excited at the prospect of raising foals.
>But after this?
>You’ll have to cross that bridge when you come to it.
>You make an appointment for a magic infusion at four and bid her goodbye.
>When you get back to the waiting room, it looks to be almost empty.
>”If you’re with Princess Twilight Sparkle, she says to let you know to head back to the castle.”
>You thank the receptionist and begin the walk back.
>But not before giving Quick Quill a nice, big kiss.
”You’re gonna be a father!”
>”And you’re gonna be a mother! Oh, stars, I’m so excited!”
>You start laughing out of sheer disbelief.
“What the hell are we going to do? I have no idea how to raise a foal!”
>Quill laughs too.
>”Neither do I!”
>Once you both stop laughing, you feel a familiar foreleg wrap around do.
>”But there’s no mare in the world who I’d rather carry my foals.”
“And there’s no stallion in the world whose foals I’d rather carry.”
>The two of you share a loving moment in the sunlit street before heading on your way, back to the familiar castle.

Now things are starting to get going.
>>
>>29854273
Very nice pacing so far. What did her cutie mark look like in total, again?
>>
>>29854412
A red heart, hence her name. Aren't I creative?
>>
>>29854440
Better than an equals sign
>>
>>29854273
It's really nice to have you back with active updates. Very good stuff.
>tfw you'll never be Red Heart
>>
>>29850000
>pony TF that doesn't involve humans at all
I think you're in the wrong thread.
just kidding, pls more
>>
>>29854273
>pregnancy
Oh yes, time to be the motherly mare.
>>
>>29834599
I found this post a little bit unclear who some of the pronouns were referring to. If I'm reading this right, you refer to the stallion both as he and they, Lexi as she/they and the two of them together as yet another they.
>>
>>29841155
Unf
>>
>>29841261
After the failure of this town she'll learn her lesson and make her next project an all transformed pony town.
>>
>>29846517
It's okay, Anon. You'll become more familiar with the pony anatomy involved once you become one yourself.
>>
A virus that makes people faster, stronger and better is added by an energy drink company secretly. It has the unexpected effect of turning people into contagious anthro or non-anthro ponies, all it takes is a scratch or direct fluid contact
>>
>>29856075
>anthro or non-anthro
Preferably the latter or the lawsuits will destroy this company.
>>
The company does a good job covering up their involvement and you have to drink multiple cans over a course of time, benefits show up immediately, the transformation occurs eventually though being scratched by or exposed to the infected is guaranteed to cause transformation
>>
They have ties to organized crime and inside people in the Seattle PD
>>
Wew lads dtfg is having some shit. Looks like all their authors and artists are going to abandon ship. Move in or let some other thread take them?
>>
>>29847075
I wonder how he'd react upon learning the truth about Red Heart.
>>
File: dragon thread group.png (449KB, 1008x663px) Image search: [Google]
dragon thread group.png
449KB, 1008x663px
>>29856167
Move in. This is the TF thread after all. Can't let our dragonbros languish.
>>
>>29856128
Kind of an odd combination of Tf vectors but the new ponies won't mind that
>>
>>29856187
Then let's start appealing before they die horribly due to shitty lukerers and shitposting
>>
>>29856167
If it was like 1 or 2 dragonfags I wouldnt mind. But like 6 authors only writing dragon? Fuck no.
>>
Dragon fag confirmed to already be writing in here under a different name.
>>
>>29856280
Yeah. No shit. Woofr is a dragon fag too, he was in the original dragon anon thread before he even started posting here.

>>29856277
>what is the hide button
>>
>>29856280
and that should surprise absolutely no one. He switched because some autists had a shit fit when they didn't understand he was here to write pony. Completely different thing.
>>
>>29856302
Who is it? Am I blind or something?
>>
>>29856308
Well he has managed to hide it for the most part, he did make some mistakes which gave him away. That secret is not mine to reveal, though. I support him and his stories.
>>
>>29856322
What kind of mistakes could they have made?
>>
>>29856343
He mistakenly used his dtfg name, but he deleted the post and reposted with his PTFG name. To my knowledge he has only done that once.
>>
>>29856343
Well some little things here and there. Biggest one being him posting under the wrong name then fixing it quickly by deleting the post.
>>
>>29856367
That writefag here. It was twice I think. Thanks for being supportive too, always good to hear people are happy with what I'm doing.
>>
>>29856373
How did I miss that? Man, now I'm really curious.
>>
>>29856402
He was pretty fast with fixing it. But not fast enough for an autist who has nothing better to do all day than to wish he was the little mare.
Maybe you'll find out one day. It doesn't really matter who it is, though.
>>
File: mlfw8408-flyingmower.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw8408-flyingmower.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>29856425
Hey man, I don't like the shitposters any more than you do, but bad conduct on their does not justify the same on ours.
>>
>>29856437
I'm not sure what you mean. I was talking about myself. Let me rephrase a bit.
>But not fast enough for an autist like me who has nothing better to do all day than to wish he was the little mare.
>>
>>29851418
>>The thought occurs to you that you might forget too
I hope not...

>>29851437
>>Maybe some neckbeards and shitposters out there would be happy with this
Hey, I resemble that remark

>>29851448
>per say
per se
>>
Dtfg writer here. Imma be real, it's a ghost town over there. I won't go where I'm not welcome, so I just wanna know if this merge thing is possible

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr31qrEH9dg
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (31KB, 443x449px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
31KB, 443x449px
>>29856487
>>
>>29856487
Do it. So long as you don't quit writing I'm pleased. Same for any other dragon thread refugees. Just don't rape and burn our new mares, they're still sensitive.
>>
>Anon and his girlfriend Femanon are chilling out at home, when a bright light erupts through their windows, knocking them unconscious
>When Anon wakes up, he discovers that he's been turned into a cute little mare
>A deep voice from behind him catches his attention, and he's shocked to find that Femanon has become a big, manly dragon
>As she looks his adorable pony body over, two huge, thick reptilian cocks emerge from a slit on her crotch
>They look to be almost as big as his forelegs
>She runs her tongue across her sharp teeth as she moves over him
>"You ready to get some dragon in your pony?"
>>
>>29856461
Shit, it's per se? Did not know that, thanks anon.
>>
>>29856487
I'm not a DTFG reader, so I don't really know how dead it is. Looking at it now you're at 455 posts 11 days after the thread was first posted. That doesn't sound that bad for a niche thread in my opinion. However, if it really is a ghost town that you will abandon shortly, this is what I have to say.

Maybe the absence of people means dragon tf doesn't really interest people that much anymore. You had a good run, but maybe it's time to put it to rest. If there simply isn't enough interest otherwise then why try to keep going?
While the quite old OP says that dragons are welcome here, it was made before there was a surge of dragon stories. Before you guys there were like two dragon stories here during the many many years this general has been active. It's a bit different when you have 6 authors suddenly coming in who, forgive me for assuming, seem to mostly have interest in just writing dragon tf. Right now we have at best 5 writefags actively writing, so the ratio would be quite skewed. I wouldn't mind it if one or two dragon stories popped up here every now and then, but to merge with a whole nother general? No thanks.

Just my two cents on the matter
tl;dr muh safespace
>>
>>29856741
We'll, it's more like 2 authors that post regularly. The other authors don't post as often and some are even on hiatus, so it wouldn't be as big of a flood
>>
>>29856799
And one of the two active ones is an active writer here too.
>>
>>29856578
That's gonna hurt. Maybe stallion cock in dragon pussy would go better.
>>
>>29856799
We have Wallmixer who updates every day for the most part. Recently Alycornanon has been a bit quiet. Gumo updating every two or so days, but has been doing that for only about a week. Ranger has been going nuts these past few days, but I doubt he can keep a pace that insane up for very long (please prove me wrong) Spacewolfe updates once a week. Those are the people I included in our five writefags. Looking at your thread you still have a huge green output in relation to ours.
>>
>>29856167
It's about time their fucking cancer imploded.

We've got good green here. /ptfg/ is comfy. I don't want a bunch of autistic dragonfags ruining it.
>>
There was a dragon tf general a couple of years ago that simply died. If the current dtfg is in decline then it would be preferable for them to come here, but it can easily wait another thread or two to see how they're getting along. (It should go without saying, but them moving to /trash/ is a terrible idea). I don't think there'd be a danger of them overrunning the thread in the long run, even if there is a bit of a surge initially - dragons aren't going to be more popular than ponies.
I may also have a relevant writing suggestion.
>>
[Green is Green, and I love a good story, writing it or reading it, so let them come. If you build the thread, they will write in it.

Leave the shitposters, bring the stories.]
>>
>>29857359
Speaking of which, are you gonna post some more Discordia in the next thread?
>>
>>29857168
There are a few "autistic dragonfags" who write here you know.
>>
>>29857490
But it doesn't matter as long as they dont bring it here. They have a containment thread for a reason.
>>
>>29852740
someone should do this prompt
>>
>>29854273
was Red a girl or guy before?
>>
>>29857529
That thread is lacking in actual discussion. They're basically posting green and bumping. When confronted readers say that silence means they like it.
>>
>>29857659
You might want to read the story from the beginning, Anon. That should make it all clear. https://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0
Guy
>>
You become a pony, but it's the ugliest, edgyiest OC you can find.
What do?
>>
>>29857695
1. Dye my mane and coat, get a mane cut, and ditch all the stupid accessories.

2. Masturbate vigorously
>>
>>29856402
I know who it is. If people want to know I have no qualms sharing who it is.
>>
New thread

>>29858006
>>29858006
>>29858006
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.