[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 138

File: 1490280146775.png (1MB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1490280146775.png
1MB, 1280x1680px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, changelings, draconequus, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

Riding On The Storm by Crushingvictory - new
https://pastebin.com/eBr54xbk

Prize Pony by WallMixer - new & complete
http://pastebin.com/R0d4e8TE

Pon-E: Doctor's Oath by Alycornanon:
http://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Lavender Sky by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

AiE Going Native:
>Somehow anon managed to get stuck in Equestria. It seems that the magic in the world around them is catching up to their mundane body, and in amusing ways. Watch as anon adjusts and makes sense of the new world and soon to be new body.

Pon-E:
>A pill of questionable legality is now available. Taking one results, over the course of a minute or so, in a complete transformation into a little pony lasting twelve hours. The caveats are twofold: First there is no way to predict in the appearance that will result, pegasus, unicorn or earth pony; stallion or mare. Secondly taking two pills within a day renders the transformation permanent.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29679588
>>
File: hcjfwrp.png (504KB, 1790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hcjfwrp.png
504KB, 1790x1000px
>>
I want to become the gayest little colt known to man
>>
File: D0xV2bf.png (243KB, 1000x1739px) Image search: [Google]
D0xV2bf.png
243KB, 1000x1739px
Inked and colored!
>>
File: hYauFXq.png (292KB, 1000x1739px) Image search: [Google]
hYauFXq.png
292KB, 1000x1739px
>>
File: m1wp5If.png (283KB, 1000x1739px) Image search: [Google]
m1wp5If.png
283KB, 1000x1739px
>>
>>29759090
Where does one obtain these magic gems?
>>
>>29759090
I'll never tell :v
>>
>fightin herds out soon
>only velvet tf pic is a bleh frozen crossover thing
send help
>>
>>29759192
There's a lot of things you seem to not wanna tell us.
>>
File: Sonata.gif (3MB, 501x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sonata.gif
3MB, 501x1200px
>>29759192
Can she at least sing us the song of her people?
>>
File: Little_League4.png (268KB, 1114x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Little_League4.png
268KB, 1114x1024px
I want to be the lewd filly
>>
>>29759396
Your adoptive pony mother raised you better than that.
>>
>>29758819
>You blink in confusion
>The thing on the other side of the mirror doesn't follow suit
>You would have been surprised if you had been looking at your own reflection, but the happy little pony behind the glass raised further questions
"Okay, what the fuck is this?"
>The pony giggles in a sickeningly sweet and girlish fashion
>"Oh, come on, Nonny! Don't pretend you don't recognize me!"
>Her voice was soft, lilting, and exceptionally feminine
>It made you uncomfortable for some reason
"I really don't."
>She stands up on her hind legs and spreads her forelegs in a theatrical gesture
>"I'm you, silly! Or at least what you'll look like when you finally come to Equestria and become a pony!"
>She lowers herself back to all fours and turns her side towards you to give you a good look at you
>"Aren't you just the cutest? This body has been floating through your subconscious for years now!"
"I doubt that. Not only am I perfectly happy being a human, but you're kind of lacking some crucial anatomy."
>She smirks before turning around and lifting her tail out of the way
>"I've got everything you secretly wished you had, Nonny~"
>You turned away, holding your hand out to block your line of sight with her weird horse vagina
"What the fuck!? What do you even want, anyway?"
>Lowering her tail, she turns to face you once again and beams happily
>"Somepony back in Equestria sensed that you weren't happy as a human, and they're working to try to bring you over!"
"Well, tell them I'm not interested! I'm fine right here."
>Her expression softens slightly
>"They aren't going to leave you on Earth, Nonny. They know you won't be truly happy until you're in Equestria. As a mare."
>You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose
"I'm a guy. I like being a guy. I don't want want to be a woman, much less a tiny horse woman."
>She rolls her eyes
>"Nonny, I'm a figment of your subconscious, you can't lie to me. I know how you really feel deep down."
>>
>>29759510
>You slap at your own neck as a tickling sensation runs down it
"Wha-what the hell?"
>She giggles, before sitting back on her butt and opening her legs, exposing herself to you once again
>This time, you can't look away
>"Sit down, Nonny, get comfortable!"
>You swallow nervously, before lowering yourself to the floor in front of the mirror
>You pluck at your shirt and adjust the waistband of your pants
>Your clothes suddenly feel stifling and constricting
>"You don't look comfortable, Nonny."
"I...How are you doing this?"
>"I'm not doing anything. I really wish you'd get comfortable, Nonny, just looking at you is making me sweat! Loosen up, sweetie~"
>You swallow hard, before undoing the front of your pants
>The moment your semi-erect dick is freed, you immediately feel relieved
>The pony is staring hungrily at your penis as it continues to stiffen
>"Unf, the things I would let you do to me with that beautiful cock~"
>Her forehoof slides down her belly and in between her thighs, pressing firmly against her vulva
>You gasp
>Somehow you were sharing her feelings
>An anomalous sensation tickled between your legs, causing you to squirm
>She drags the edge of her hoof in her crevice, causing you to bite your lip hard
>When she winks and presses her clitoris against the rough wall of her hoof, you let out a decidedly unmasculine moan
>Your finally become aware of motion in your right arm
>You're stroking yourself, and you aren't sure when you started
>>
>>29759521
>"That's it, just do what feels nice~"
>Her hoof starts to follow your lead in earnest as she watches you pleasure yourself
>She moves closer to the mirror, and you're compelled to do the same
>"Mmph, what are you thinking about, Nonny?"
"H-huh?"
>You're mind is totally blank, your body has totally surrendered to whatever strange power this pastel pony had over you
>She bites her lip playfully
>"I bet your thinking about stallions, huh?"
>You shudder shamefully as you grip yourself firmly
"N-no I'm not-I'm not gay..."
>She covers her mouth and chuckles softly
>"Nonny, it's not gay for a mare to be bred by a strong, handsome stallion!"
>Your hand starts making long, slow strokes as she moves in really close to the glass
>She digs her hoof into herself, causing you to cry out as your body jerks forward, planting your cheek against the cool surface of the mirror
>She speaks softly into your ear
>"Just imagine it, Nonny, the weight of a big stallion on your back, his scent in your nostrils, his forelegs around your waist, his thick cock firing off into your tight little pussy~"
>You screw your eyes shut to force the image out, but her words seem to invade your mind
>Your hand works at a feverish pace as you imagine a stallion pulling his slick dick out of your winking marehood, only for another stallion to mount you and push your previous partner's seed back into you
>Your reflection's hoof is keeping up with your speed, and it's obvious that she's close to her limit
>You're rapidly approaching your own as she continues to whisper into your ear about how cute you are, and how much the stallions are going to love fucking you
>"We're almost, there, Nonny, we're about to cum. Just relax and let it happen, okay?"
>You cry out as you feel her hoof practically crush her winking clitoris
>You both finally reach climax
>The sensation of two simultaneous orgasms is potent enough, but hers is so intense that it totally overpowers your senses
>>
>>29759534
>The only way you're made aware of your own pleasure is the hot sensation of semen filling your closed fist
>When your vision returns, you see your reflection sitting back with a blissful expression, holding up her marecum-drenched hoof
>"Hah, hah, n-not bad, huh? You'll get to feel like that whenever you want, soon."
>You're voice fails you, so you can't respond immediately
>You look down at the palm of your hand
>You had wrapped it around your head when you came, and managed to catch all of your semen
>It was an enormous load, far bigger than any you've produced up to this point
>You must have totally emptied your balls for this one
>You start to bring your hand closer to your face
>For some reason
>Why?
>You glance up to the pony in the mirror
>She's staring back with bedroom eyes and a sly grin
>She opens her mouth and lets her tongue loll out lewdly
>Your heart skips a beat as you realize what you're about to do
>Starting from the base of her frog, she drags her tongue up to the inside of the wall of her good, collecting as much marecum as she can
>You close your eyes, take a deep breath, and bring your hand up to your mouth
>You grimace at the strong salty, bitter flavor as you carefully clean the semen off of your hand
>It sits on your tongue, saturating your mouth with the unpleasant flavor
>You want nothing more than to spit it out, but you know that isn't going to happen
>Your eyes open once more
>Your reflection's mouth hangs open, showing the pool of marecum on her tongue
>She closes her mouth, you hear a small gulp, and she opens it again to reveal her empty maw
>You shudder in disgust as the thick fluid slides down the back of your throat, beginning the agonizingly slow journey to your stomach
>The strong aftertaste punctuates your own disgust with yourself
>The pony grins
>"Good girl, Nonny! You're going to have to get used to that flavor, 'cause you're going to be real popular with the stallions back home!"
>>
>>29759540
>As much as you want to call her a liar, or just refute her in some way, you can't bring yourself to do it
>Not after what just happened
>You look away shamefully
>"Aww, I know it's hard to confront something like this, especially when you've kept it buried for so long."
"Y-you're wrong."
>It isn't really a powerful rebuke, but you're too mentally and physically exhausted to offer much else
>"I'll tell you what, Nonny. It'll be about a week or so before everything's ready for you to come to Equestria. I'll be here every day to help you practice being a mare, okay?"
>You try to refuse, to tell her to fuck off, but the words seem to get stuck in your throat
>"Great! I'll see you tomorrow, sweetie!"
>She kisses the mirror, before taking a step back and smiling widely
>When you blink, the pony is replaced by a disheveled human with his dick out
>You're confused at first, until you remember what your reflection looks like
>The only evidence of your equine assailant is the taste of semen in your mouth and a lip print behind the glass of your mirror
>A sense of dread fills you as you wonder what she has in store for you in the coming days
>But at the same time, you can't help but feel a little bit...
>Curious? Excited?
>You stuff yourself back into your pants and make a beeline for the liquor cabinet
>It's going to take a lot of alcohol to wash the events that occurred out of your mind
>And the cum from in between your teeth
>>
>>29759550
This is beautiful
>>
>>29759550
Bin:
https://pastebin.com/v6xhVXe6
>>
How different is this thread from anonfilly? I like it but I don't like the pedoshit people post.
>>
File: Anonfilly89.gif (106KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly89.gif
106KB, 800x450px
>>29759492
I hope she doesn't
>>
>>29759568
We have stories about anon becoming a pony. Usually a mare, sometimes stallion or filly. Often this occurs on Earth rather than in Equestria. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>29759563
That was fantastic. Thanks, Anon
>>
>>29758819
Before my fuck up goes on any longer, the real previous thread was >>29719680
>>
>>29758034
>filename
>>
>>29759599
Yes.
>>
File: 1451275249607.jpg (23KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1451275249607.jpg
23KB, 672x434px
>>29759550
Please tell me you're going to continue this.
>>
More Alycornanon when?
>>
>>29759763
Not particularly. This is pretty much the extent of the idea I had, and I've had bad experiences writing stories when I don't have a fully-formed idea. If someone else wants to continue it, or think of it like an extended prompt and write something in the same vein, they're free to do so.
>>
File: Soarin3.png (900KB, 1700x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Soarin3.png
900KB, 1700x2128px
I want to have a thick horsie plot
>>
>>29760220
>Soarin will never turn you into Rainbow Dash by letting lose a loud pie belch into your face

Why live?
>>
>>29759550
That's really good. Nice job.
>>
File: LeHappyMerchantPonified2.png (1MB, 1279x3177px) Image search: [Google]
LeHappyMerchantPonified2.png
1MB, 1279x3177px
>>
>>29759550
Oh holy lord please continue this
>>
File: 1490591991941.png (2MB, 5149x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1490591991941.png
2MB, 5149x1400px
>>
>>29760152
[SOON(tm)

I'm currently setting up new pastebin for 'Discordia or: How I came to Love the Mare' and once I get that and all of Doctor's Orders updated, I'll be posting some updates]
>>
Can I become the little filly?
>>
File: uwantsomehorsepussy.jpg (74KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
uwantsomehorsepussy.jpg
74KB, 960x768px
>>29759550
[MORE]
>>
File: 165.gif (33KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
165.gif
33KB, 800x800px
[Well tits.

Sorry for doubleposting, but HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T UPDATED DOCTOR'S OATH PASTE FOR TWO THREADS.

PANIC INTENSIFIES]
>>
File: gimmithe.gif (854KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
gimmithe.gif
854KB, 380x380px
[Triple posting, and yet another not-updating of the story, sorry, that'll be next post. This one is the pastebins.
Discordia! Or: How I came to Love the Mare
https://pastebin.com/EXkdm3QD

And those who haven't been following Doctor's Oath and need the quick rundown (pic related), here's where you can catch up:
https://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M ]
>>
>>29761509
It's permissible if you can find a couple of ponies to agree to be your parents/guardians
>>
>>29761604
What if I find a couple parents/guardians that agree to be ponies?
>>
File: TitleCard.png (691KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
TitleCard.png
691KB, 1000x689px
[Back to the show...]
>You quickly catch up to her, running your body against hers, Daisy softly bumping her hip against yours as you come along side her.
>She flicks her tail, letting it wrap with yours as you get to the trailer and your horn lights up gently.
>As you open the door, you nab the sock from your shoe from when you transformed and you place it on the handle to the trailer, making sure it stays on as you and Daisy trot into the trailer and the door closes... and is locked... behind you.
>The mare smirks a little, gazing at you intently as she slowly makes her way to your bed/alcove, taking her time to really give you a show.
>Her hips sway as her tail slowly hikes up and out of the way, letting you get a fantastic view of her winking pussy, every step she makes sultry and hypnotic as she takes her time to draw you in.
>You move after her, feeling 'little' AJ slip fully free from it's sheath as it had been threatening to do while you were outside, and quickly hardening, smacking and drumming against your belly as you move after her.
>Your eyes are locked to not only the winking but to the mare herself, gazing over her flank and lost in her eyes as she coos at the sight of you strutting towards her.
>She lets you catch up to her and you lower your head and nip at her flank, biting firmly. Her tail flicks and brushes over your face, and a light coo filled with need rolls out of her mouth as she arches a little at the bite.
>"AJ... don't tease me like that, you naughty colt."
>She's chastising but her voice is husky and filled with need, obviously quite excited and enjoying your attention as you continue to nip here and there before she moves away, gently jumping into your bed and stretching out sideways across the bed on her back.
>She winks at you, in both ways, her hindlegs spread to give you a show before her tail flicks up to cover her.
>"Come here, you'll get to play with that in a moment, but you have to come get me~"
>Absolutely.
>>
>>29761629
>You slowly climb into the bed, gently nuzzling up one of her hind legs as you do so, ghosting over her breasts as you do, making her squirm a bit as she's reminded how exposed she is, and how ticklish she is.
>You smirk a bit.
>That could come in handy later, but for now, you've got a much bigger prize to focus on.
>You're soon standing above her, her eyes locked to yours as you lower your body to hers.
>You're agonizingly slow, and you know it, but you want to draw out the moment and really enjoy it, enjoy your time with her.
>Finally your bodies meet and you're pressed into her, your cock sandwiched between your bodies and adding a delicious pressure and warmth.
>A soft moan slips her lips and that moan is muffled as your lips take hers, another deep kiss, and a little french at that.
>Tongues gently meet and circle one another, not really fighting or playing, just feeling out the other as you run a fetlock down the side of her body.
>You feel her tail flicking up against yours before tugging out from between you and her and tickling your sack before it drops away.
>You know it's limply hanging off the bed, but she's holding it there on her own to present herself.
>The kiss from her becomes a bit more insistent.
>Demanding.
>Needy even.
>You gently shift your body, drawing her head up with yours as you move to properly position yourself.
>The kiss breaks, and eyes open to continue their locked dance.
>You would write poetry about her eyes.
>Probably will later.
>But the indescribable pleasure and heat of her winking pussy kissing the broad, flat head of your cock as you push against her is the true poetry of this moment.
>Poetry in motion.
>A moan rises from you both as you finally penetrate her, feeling her firm, muscled walls pulling and squeezing at you, trying to pull you in.
>You happily comply, pushing more into the pulsating heat of Daisy's body as her moan rises in pitch.
>"A-AJ~"
"Daisy..."
>"M-more. Pleaaaaase more!"
>>
File: Blackjack3.jpg (468KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blackjack3.jpg
468KB, 819x1024px
I want to become the edgy pony and be edged until my mind is mush
>>
File: Andthen.jpg (70KB, 702x640px) Image search: [Google]
Andthen.jpg
70KB, 702x640px
[ >>29761663 And that's it for me tonight. Enjoy, or don't.]
>>
>>29761740
I will, thank you.
>>
>>29756216
>With every turn of the mountainous road, You learned what made it so dangerous
>It wasn't just the fact that the grade of the road was steep, making every little bit of torque count, it was also that the weather and the mountains themselves could make this into a dire journey at any moment
>Arianne had a grim,determined look on her face as she gunned it across the first bridge, spraying the water into the air up high
>You watched in awe of this battle of woman versus nature with a lot of the blanket on the seat wrapped around your head to kill the noise from the rain
>Then everything went white and the loud KA-THOOM of thunder exploded throughout the vehicle as the storm scored a direct hit on it
>You did not take it well, at all, as you brayed and bucked about in a panicked frenzy
>The engine had stalled out, but you were on solid land
>Arianne had taken off her seat belt, and embraced you in her arms
>"I used to be scared of thunderstorms, too" She admits as she stroked your light blue mane and scratched behind your ears
>You catch your breathing as the pleasure of the veterinarian's soothing touch brings you back to reality
>She moves back to the steering wheel, and revives the car with a little luck and a mighty Vroom!
>You move up to the shotgun seat, wrapped in the blanket like a little pony burrito, and watch the raindrops fall and be illuminated by the red nightlights of the console
>The second bridge was being flooded over, but time was short
>As the two of you crossed it, you could hear the strain on the engine as it worked, revving up and down like a rower on the rapids, pushing you slowly across it
>When it touched solid land and caught the ground, kicking up mud that'd washed up, the two of you cheered
>You point out the flashing red and blue lights over the hill
>Arianne tells you to hide in the back as she crests the hill behind the police barricade that had formed to keep the roads closed
>>
File: Mia4.png (73KB, 1389x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mia4.png
73KB, 1389x1200px
>>29761675
all bad ponies deserve edging
>>
>>29761849
Horse instincts are a powerful influence.
>>
>>29761909
especially breeding instincts
>>
>>29761849
>After a brief moment of parting the thin blue line to let the two of you through, and a bit of congratulations on getting through the pass with the hell-storm raging, Arianne and you drove through the small city, not as casual tourists, but champions
>The rain had let up once you reached the city proper, so when you reached Arianne's house, it was a slight drizzle, just enough to dampen the roads
>Turns out her place was quite simple for someone who had a doctorate, it was a small house, with what looked to be two bedrooms
>You unravel yourself from the blanket and grab your jacket, as Arianne opens the door to let you out
>You make a small splash jumping out of the SUV and into a puddle that'd formed
>You're a little shocked when the cold water hit your belly, but tough it out
>You walk into the house, and it's a comfy sight
>Hardwood floors and warm lighting welcome you in from the cold, dark and rainy streets
>You remember that there's one little problem you had about being a horse, especially since it hadn't came up yet
"Where's the bathroom?!" You ask as frantically tapdance
>"Oh! Down the hall, first door on the left!" She answers quickly
>You charge to the bathroom... and bounce off the closed door!
"Ugh, a little help here?" You say dazedly, holding your head with a hoof
>She looks down at you, opens the door and flicks on the light
>You canter inside, and close the door with your hindleg
>It was easy enough when you were a human, but being a pony brought forth challenges
>You climb onto the rail of the bathtub, then hop over to the porcelain throne and place your plot over the hole
>You unleash the most unholy reckoning that this toilet has ever seen, licking your hoof to make sure the toilet paper sticks to it when you go to wipe
>When you attempt to wipe, it seems like nothing is on your booty, so you tip your head to flush the toilet, but you fall to the floor as you do so
>Arianne opens the door and walks in, placing you in the tub
>>
>>29761984
Awkward
>>
>>29761984
Good writing but I agree with >>29762264 I don't feel we needed to read about the little pony taking a dump.
>>
>>29762322
>>29762264
why would you not want to read about SELF-CLEANING HORSE ANUS
>>
File: 1490173227312.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1490173227312.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
>>29761984
>When you attempt to wipe, it seems like nothing is on your booty, so you tip your head to flush the toilet, but you fall to the floor as you do so
>Arianne opens the door and walks in, placing you in the tub

is it bath time? I don't understand why Arianne didn't say anything, like asking if Anon is ok.

Still good work, but you could explain things a little better.
>>
>>29761663
Nice
>>
File: booptf.gif (81KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
booptf.gif
81KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: guard mare.png (26KB, 959x734px) Image search: [Google]
guard mare.png
26KB, 959x734px
>>
File: pinkielewd.png (763KB, 901x1337px) Image search: [Google]
pinkielewd.png
763KB, 901x1337px
>>
>>29761628
Then you'd be a fool not to seize the opportunity.
>>
File: 6lSZTFd.png (855KB, 3449x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6lSZTFd.png
855KB, 3449x1200px
Posting up a work in progress.
Slowly working through my sketch pile.
>>
>>29763383
Nice and chaotic
>>
>>29763719
It's not worth losing your mind to become the little pony.
>>
>>29763383
God I fucking love your art-style dude. You really should do one based on that fanfic 'Royal Duties' where a human dude turns into Cadence and has sexy times w. Shining (though you should probably ask permission from the author of that fanfic first lol)

Also I recall you said you'd consider doing non-Pony TF in the future. If so what's the best way to leave suggestions? Do you have to pay or do you take random, free ideas, and what other cartoons would you be interested in doing TFs for?
>>
>>29763901
I don't want to be the misshapen mare.
>>
>>29763813
Oh I'm in contact with Twisted Spectrum, that'll be easy ^^
I'm sure he'd love to see that, too.

And yes, I would consider doing non-pon TFs!
Thing is, I don't traditionally do requests, especially having to do commissions and all.
Buuuuuuut... I am open to suggestions. (nomenclature argument here).

Just drop a line to me anonymously via my tumblr, and maybe, if the idea piques my interest enough, I might draw it.

As for what other cartoons I'd be willing to do TFs of, I'm really only keen on non-human creature characters. But I dunno, I might be willing to try new things.
>>
File: 1489448245098.png (72KB, 452x436px) Image search: [Google]
1489448245098.png
72KB, 452x436px
>>
>>29759563
>https://pastebin.com/v6xhVXe6
>>29761553
>https://pastebin.com/EXkdm3QD
Adding both of these to the google doc, http://derpy.me/PonyTF
Alycornanon, you have a typo in the title on pastebin.
>>
>>29763768
This. My dubs confirm
>>
File: Chomp_The_Commie_Doggo.jpg (360KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
Chomp_The_Commie_Doggo.jpg
360KB, 1024x848px
I want to turn antifa into pretty little broodmare
>>
>>29764588
It's not like they have anything better to do with their lives.
>>
Where did WallMixer go?
>>
>>29764193
Awesome ^.^

Though now I gotta get a tumblr account kek
>>
Let's say you were to become a pony.
Where do you see yourself in five years time?
>>
>>29763719
I don't like this kind of thing. Honestly, amidst all the diapers, scat, piss, and foot fetishes, this squicks me the most. It disturbs me quite a lot, and I really don't like it.
>>
>>29765316
The loving pony wife, soon to be loving pony mom.
>>
>>29763719
>I'm am
>>
>>29765316
Broken cocksock chained to the wall of a bar's basement
>>
>>29765052
he's currently being filled with Moonglow's seed
>>
File: IMG-20170319-WA0002.jpg (10KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170319-WA0002.jpg
10KB, 255x255px
>>29765316
In the mirror
>>
>>29765316
Happy...
>>
>>29765052
He's having cuddle time with Leroy
>>
>>29765447
Disappointing image
>>
>>29765375
Yeah, ponies with black manes are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>
>>29765446
>>29766189
He's now living in a crazy mixed up world composed of all his unfinished stories.
>>
>>29765380
Good luck, Anon.
>>
File: 1453192805338.jpg (82KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453192805338.jpg
82KB, 357x400px
No updates for tonight, too tired
Will try put something up tomorrow

Also, for those of you who didn't like what I did, you have that right, and now you know why people don't include pit stops like that

Next person to do that, think twice about whether or not you should.
>>
>>29761914
Breeding is an important aspect of being the little pony.
>>
File: 1481425378663.png (130KB, 984x784px) Image search: [Google]
1481425378663.png
130KB, 984x784px
>>29767317
Sadly none of these are the case, I had exams this week.

I'll try to have something for you either tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>29767842
>>29768378
Good good
>>
>You wake up to a sheepish Twilight standing over you
>"H-hey Anon!"
"Twilight? Wha-"
>You stop
>That's an awfully feminine voice to be coming out of your mouth
>Your heart beats at a million miles a minute as you slowly look down at the hooves that now exist where your hands are supposed to go
"I-I'm a pony!?"
>"I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! Someone tampered with my spellbooks, I didn't mean-"
>You press the tip of your hoof against her lips
"Freaking out isn't really helpful, Twi. What's done is done."
>Her eyes widen, and she pushes your hoof away
>"B-but it isn't though! This is reversible! Easily so, in fact!"
"...What?"
>"Yes, um, you see...as a consequence of the spell I was working on before all this happened, it can be reversed if you...if you get, um, fertilized."
>She gives you an enormous fake smile, but you can see in her eyes that she's still freaking out internally
"What the fuck kind of spell were you making!?"
>"Look, I know your options here aren't exactly savory, but it's all you have right now. Me and the girls will help as best we can! I'm sure Rarity knows a few, ahem, stallions of the night who can help!"
>Twilight grabs a few things and runs out the door to gather her friends
>You sit back on your haunches
>You were finally the little mare, and nopony was the wiser
>Years of not being truly happy, of wanting something better, and you finally had it
>But if a big, manly stallions breeds you, it all goes away
>You think for a few moments before shrugging and grabbing a few of Twilight's tomes and a quill
>If it worked the first time, it can work again, right?
>>
>>29768449
So sad, I hope they succeed

The little mare deserves to breed
>>
>>29768449
This looks nice. Go on.
>>
>>29768449
[Copious amounts of note-taking. Literally all the notes.]
>>29761663
>Hours pass as you and Daisy move as one.
>Or what feels like hours.
>Daisy moaning, panting, screaming, howling your name and to do more.
>Finally, finally, you give in, undone and unwound, your body meshed with hers.
>She lets out a last, mewling groan of pleasure as she nibbles at your neck, her hind legs locked around yours and holding you in her.
>"Mmnn... A-AJ- are you? Would you."
>You slowly push through the heady haze of pleasure and arousal to listen, your ears flicking as she speaks as the mare presses a bit closer to you.
>How that's possible you're not sure, but you like it.
>"... Are you going to take the second dose?"
>The haze remains.
>There's no sudden snap to clarity.
>No sudden pushing away.
>Just calm, quite observation of what's said and what it could mean as you gently pet the mare you're holding and consider the thought.
>You really do enjoy being a pony.
>You love magic, and Daisy has given you a very, very good reason to stay as you are.
>Having all of your limbs is a big plus.
>And of course, can't forget that you can still do your job, and quite well.
>Hell, magic makes it a bit easier.
>You close your eyes in thought, holding Daisy still.
>But there's advantages to staying human, at least for now.
>Things that hands and being a recognizable Veterinarian and more importantly, a legal Doctor, are only capable of accomplishing.
>Getting critical medication and vaccinations for the Herd, for example.
>You open your eyes, thoughts swirling through your head for a moment before meeting Daisy's eyes.
>You softly nuzzle her and then kiss her gently, taking your time before responding.
"Eventually- yes. But not yet."
>Daisy lets out a sightly unhappy sigh at that as she ducks her head and nuzzles under your chin.
>"... Because you're a Vet?"
"No. Because I'm a Doctor."
>She leans back to look you in the eyes.
>"There's a difference?"
>Her voice is coy and playful.
>>
File: MUH FETISH.png (304KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
MUH FETISH.png
304KB, 500x480px
>>29758889
fucking unf

is there a colour version?
>>
File: aryanne salute.png (486KB, 2575x2161px) Image search: [Google]
aryanne salute.png
486KB, 2575x2161px
>>29764588
Chomp the commie, doggo
>>
File: Counter-Terrorists Win.jpg (31KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
Counter-Terrorists Win.jpg
31KB, 471x350px
>>29768590
... I'm not sure what's worse- Red White and Black, or Red n' Yellow.

... Meh, better Dead then Red anyway.
>>
>>29768580
Lovely
>>
>>29768586
Don't think there is, but the artist might be willing to make one, going by >>29741992
>>
If there was a manhunt wouldn't it be awfully hard for Dr. AJ to buy medications?
>>
>>29768926
Unfortunately, that Pinkie hoodie TF/TG was made by very heavily referencing a rabbit hoodie TF/TG done by BlackShirtBoy (Even how the cloth wrinkles I mimicked). I tend to leave such heavily referenced drawings as sketches since I usually don't get explicit permission from the artist to base something off their work, leaving it mostly as a study/practice sketch.
>>
File: 1490858393488.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490858393488.png
115KB, 500x500px
>>29768207
More difficult than it sounds at first
>>
>>29769291
Neat, Sketchy is doing pony tf again?
>>
>>29767317
Being filled with Leroy's seed as Moonglow cuddles him
>>
File: Mars_Miner10.png (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Miner10.png
534KB, 1280x720px
>>29767098
green of retard horse tf when
>>
>>29768991
If there was a manhunt then being a little pony is the perfect way to evade detection.
>>
>>29768991
Yeah, if they can fake an ID good enough to let AJ buy medications without being arrested why couldn't they just make one for one of the day walkers who don't have a warrant out for them?
>>
File: 944.png (2MB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
944.png
2MB, 1280x723px
>>
File: Lyra6.png (824KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra6.png
824KB, 768x1024px
I want to be a minty horse and have my Master edge me until I break!
>>
File: wuah.png (654KB, 1082x580px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
654KB, 1082x580px
You wake up as the little pony.
>>
>>29770612
then go back to sleep
>>
>>29770320
What is that pic from?
>>
File: tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png (776KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1tyuTwhi1uobh9go1_1280.png
776KB, 1280x1252px
>>29770658
http://sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com/post/118138448843/heres-the-finished-nsfw-version-edit-plus-the
>>
>>29759550
When are we getting more of this
>>
File: Braeburn3.jpg (288KB, 861x850px) Image search: [Google]
Braeburn3.jpg
288KB, 861x850px
I want to join a harem of gay little stallions and pleasure my Master
>>
>>29771060
I said I wasn't planning on continuing myself, so if you want more you'll have to rely on the kindness of others.
>>
File: tumblr_od7pzcAF0Y1uobh9go1_1280.png (676KB, 1008x944px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od7pzcAF0Y1uobh9go1_1280.png
676KB, 1008x944px
>>
>>29771121
I want to have Braeburn's thick, muscular thighs
>>
File: Fluttershy2.png (171KB, 564x586px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy2.png
171KB, 564x586px
All ponies deserve edging
>>
>>29769722
>retard horse TF
don't we already have don't hurt me?
>>
[There will be much posting later. But first, I need to sleep andhopefullywakeupasthelittlepony ]
>>
>>29772804
How are you going to post with hooves?
>>
>>29771290
You can't have them. They're his.
>>
File: mirrormare.jpg (75KB, 552x588px) Image search: [Google]
mirrormare.jpg
75KB, 552x588px
>>29766556
>>
Your pony may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your transformation.
>>
>>29773055
That'd imply that aly would be a mud pone
>>29773311
That's a nice string of dubs you got there, small almost horse
>>
>>29761984
"Hey! What gives?! I was perfectly fine, up until I had a little incident with gravity, that is!" You holler
"You're not even gonna ask if I was okay?" You sniffle out afterwards
>"You're made of sterner stuff, even though you're adorable as all hell. I'm sure you were all right" She says as she separates you from her with the shower curtain
>You hear the sound of a cabinet opening, and some towels being taken out of them, then the clinking of the shower curtain moving again
>As you feel Arianne jump into the tub with you, something feels... different about her
>You see her arm move past you to turn on the water, you feel something rest up against your neck, then move away as she settles in
>You look back, and blush hard enough to make you woozy
>Arianne was naked in the tub with you!
"Wuh...?" You say as you're stunned by her
>"Usually, i'd do this alone with a glass of fine wine, but since you needed to be cleaned up a little more, I'd figure I could relax while doing that." She says as she boops you on your muzzle
>You feel the worries drift away as Arianne strokes your body as the hot water rises
>"Hey, don't fall asleep on me quite yet." She calmly says as you snap from a slight trance, splashing water as your head pulls out of the warmth of it
>You slump against her body, your head resting on one of her breasts, and your body curled up in her embrace
>If this is what nirvana feels like, you could die happy
>She moves to stop the flow of fresh water, and grabs a orange and yellow shampoo bottle off of the shelf as she does
>"Alright, close your eyes" She says as she begins working it into the top of your mane and behind your ears
>With all the rubbing and petting, you close your eyes from the pleasure, your light blue tail waggling in response
>"Mmm... feels good, doesn't it?" Arianne coos into your ear as she massages your neck deeply
>You nod gently as she hooks a finger underneath your chin, scratching it
>>
>>29773615
Not sure how to feel about that. She knows he was a human very recently, and now she just jumps naked into the bath with him.

I mean come on, she's bathing with a talking pony, a talking pony she hasn't even known for a day, a taking pony that was a guy just a couple days ago! And a taking pony she just yanked off the toilet straight after taking a shit, to boot.
>>
>>29773703
You know what, you're right.

I'm getting ahead of myself and it's not all there quality-wise because of it.

I'm stopping now.

When I can write without getting side-tracked like this, I'll run it again.

Best of luck, to those of you still writing
>>
>>29773719
Cop-Out ending:

Life may not be the same as you were a human, but you learned to cope with being a cute horse, and that doctor wasn't found, even after he turned most of Vancouver into small horses.
>>
>>29773730
So a happy ending for Vanhoofer then
>>
>>29773311
>You read through the letter again
>You're getting repossesed!
>You didn't actually fucking think that part of the contract was actually enforceable! It's slavery!
>Who'd have guessed they'd actually show up in person to serve you the letter, and you went and slammed the front door in their faces when you saw the letterhead
>The final warning notice only said you'd be contacted later by mail, and tommorrow!
>*thud thud thud*
>"You have a minute before we come in Miss!"
"I'M ARMED! C-CASTLE DOCTRINE!"
>Fuck you that sounded a whole lot less threatening than you wanted. Not that you had a weapon.
>You'd only just learned how to use your phone properly again without siri
>"This isn't Texas"
>They're on t--
>The world goes on it's side as you find yourself thrown against the wall nearby the door
>You stumble in shock on the floor hooves skittering across the tiles as you look at your door, now open with a large boot print in the middle
>Raising your hooves in a pathetically cute show of bravado, you get ready to rumble with the pair of oncoming burly giants
>hey is that a dog whi--
>THX.mp3
>You clamp down your ears as they metaphorically bleed from the squeal. you think.
>one pair of meat mitts picks up your small form and tosses you into a cat carrier before you can think of reacting. mwap.
>The cage is lifted up until the one -mwap- with the whistle comes into view, waiting in a bored routine for you to take notice and for your ears to recover
>"You will be taken to your account manager to explore options for you to meet your repayments. If you cannot, You shall be entered in a Debt Employment Program"
>fug. you really should of bailed a week ago
>>
>>29773719
I thought it was pretty good overall

honestly it wouldn't take much to justify the bathtub scene, maybe have them bond over the evening and some drinks.

If you feel you need to step back then do, but please come back to this story.
>>
>>29773791
Kek. Selling your body is always an option.
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>29773791
The NAP has been violated, too bad he couldn't get to his recreational nuke before they used the dog whistle
>>
>>29773945
Selling new-pony's body -is- their option.
>>
>>29774393
For sale: pony body, never worn.
>>
>>29774440
How much are pony bodies going for again these days?
>>
>>29774472
Depends on how long you're gonna be using her, I mean it.
Hour is usually about a thousand to three, virgin will go for about ten k.
>>
[And now we return to your regularly scheduled Chaos!]
Anon lets out a little pained whine that kicks Luna back in gear, the mare quickly shifting from 'what the heck' to 'my friend is hurt', and makes her way to Anon's side.

"Ano- By the Elements!" Luna gasps, her jaw dropping a bit to the surprise of the rest of the mane six, who all start to make their way to closer.

"L-Luna? What's wron... wait. That's not my voice." Anon asks and then states, very, very confused.

The new voice is light, airy almost, with a undercurrent of understanding that sounds very out of place for him, but would be more fitting for Celestia, Luna, or Cadance.

The Mane Six gasp as they get close. The voice might not be fitting of Anon as he normally is, bu it's -very- befitting of the alicorn mare currently sprawled out and looking dazed and very, very confused laying on the library floor.

Floating above the group, invisible and starstruck, Discord drinks in the sight of the new alicorn mare.

"She... she's perfect." He breaths out softly, unable to tear his gaze away from the perfection that's gently, gracefully gathering herself and standing on slightly shaky hooves, supported by Luna and the rest of the Mane 6.

Discords eyes are locked into a mane of color, shimmering with all the colors of the rainbow in a darker and more clear pallet then Celestia's mane would ever have, most likely a side-effect of the Zap Apple Cider, and a wine-red body that blends perfectly into the starting color of her mane and tail. More of a darker shade of pink then a real red, but either way, the color is vibrant and fills his mind with thoughts of comfort, warmth, and a lovers body pressed against his own.

Discord blinks after a few moments and shakes his head. "Just what are you thinking old boy? We're going to turn him back anyway." Discord mutters to himself, no conviction in his voice.

Even Discord can't believe his words.
>>
>>29774670
[Hmmmmmmmmmm. This story is gonna require a bit more thinking. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to name Anon. It's just not comfortable writing Anon in 3rd Person.]
>>
>>29774696
Yeah, it does feel a little weird.
>>
File: caught her.png (780KB, 1280x1049px) Image search: [Google]
caught her.png
780KB, 1280x1049px
>>29774743
[Any ideas Anon? Frankly, I'm kinda at a loss, so I'm fishing for ideas.]
>>
>>29774801
Nothing wrong with just giving him a name.
>>
>>29774801
A pony name or a human name?

For a pony name I don't really have alot to work with.
"Rainbow Wine" is all that really comes to mind.

For a human name just pull up a list of popular male names and pick one at random.
>>
>>29775057
Hmmm. Pony name I'm pretty sure is what I'm gonna go with, though I'll need a human name to futz with till his/her pony name is given in story.
>>
File: Eris.png (209KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.png
209KB, 668x668px
>>29774670
>regularly scheduled Chaos!
That's not how chaos is supposed to work
>>
File: pleasesme.jpg (36KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
pleasesme.jpg
36KB, 680x512px
>>29775184
EXACTLY!
>>
>>29775184
>>29775195
Wouldn't that just be more chaotic and unpredictable, if it's not supposed to work that way but it does?
>>
File: VLxCshr.png (47KB, 455x282px) Image search: [Google]
VLxCshr.png
47KB, 455x282px
>>29775184
>>
File: 35089.png (147KB, 922x400px) Image search: [Google]
35089.png
147KB, 922x400px
>>
File: Gilda.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gilda.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px
>>
The vet lady probably found the Pony attractive, or maybe released some pheromones to cause the doctor to get busy
>>
>>29775833
I'm sure we can all sympathise with that.
>>
>>29771943
I want to be tubby flutterbutter
>>
>>29775343
>ywn wake up in a degenerate artfag's comic
>ywn become the little mare and be forced to perform his sick fetishes
>>
File: Lyra40.png (406KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra40.png
406KB, 1280x914px
I want my Master to make me wear lewd outfits while he walks me
>>
File: flutterpov.png (239KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
flutterpov.png
239KB, 1000x681px
>>29776161
You already are
>>
>You finally get to go to Equestria
>You're now a cute little mare
>They never warned you about this
>Twilight ignores you as you try to ask what's going on
>Suddenly a hard metal ring is pushed in between your teeth and a leather strap is fastened behind your head
>You squeak in distress as a collar is wrapped around your neck
>"I know it's your first day in Equestria, but it's probably best if we get started right away. Your goal for today will be to ingest about a quart of semen."
>You let out a garbled whine as you try to remove the deviant accoutrements, to no avail
>She clips a leash onto the collar and pulls
>You refuse to move, but she just continues to steadily pull
>after what felt like a minute, your legs are sore and your neck feels like it's being rubbed raw
>Screwing your eyes shut to hold back your tears, you give in and step forward
>Twilight pats your side comfortingly
>"Good girl, Salty Smiles! You'll get the hang of this yet!"
>That's definitely not your name, but even if you could talk right now you doubt she'd care
>You look up at her and find a cruel, sarcastic smirk
>"You think I don't know why you people want to come here?"
>You whimper in confusion
>She wraps a foreleg around your shoulder and pulls you almost painfully against her side
>"You want to fuck a pony, you perverted little freak? Sure thing. You'll get all the pony that tight little pussy can handle."
>Your eyes widen, and you desperately try to speak, resulting in little more than drooling onto the floor
>You didn't want to fuck a pony!
>You only cared about the show for the lore!
>She puts on a normal smile and heads for the door, pulling you along with you
>"So let's get out there and introduce you to Equestria!"
>She yanks downward to lower your head, leaning in close to your ear and speaking in a harsh whisper
>"I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends!"
>A single tear rolls down your cheeks
>You just wanted to see the Castle of the Two Sisters in person!
>>
>>29776442
Understandable. It's an easy mistake to make.
>>
>>29776924

fack if only this was a dude to rd
>>
File: Mars_Miner18.png (401KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Miner18.png
401KB, 2400x1800px
/r/ing green of sex slave stallion
>>
>>29777100
stallions are for consensual sex and being mounted by
>>
File: 1485391754328.png (179KB, 667x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485391754328.png
179KB, 667x750px
>>
File: Anonfilly84.png (118KB, 432x539px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly84.png
118KB, 432x539px
>>29777332
Bad fillies need to be spanked
>>
File: 1491007239311.jpg (350KB, 802x2419px) Image search: [Google]
1491007239311.jpg
350KB, 802x2419px
>>
https://discord.gg/wZsQv
>>
File: discordshy.png (856KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
discordshy.png
856KB, 750x1125px
>>29777358
What is this?
>>
File: Zzzzz.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
Zzzzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>
>>29777358
An expired discord invite, hoary!
>>
File: anongryphon.png (105KB, 2633x1107px) Image search: [Google]
anongryphon.png
105KB, 2633x1107px
>>
File: Octavia2.png (56KB, 445x405px) Image search: [Google]
Octavia2.png
56KB, 445x405px
I want to be the chav
>>
This thread needs more bat
>>
>>29778736
See
>>29743994
>>
File: ptfg.png (634KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
ptfg.png
634KB, 1200x681px
>>
File: anonbatpony.png (166KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
anonbatpony.png
166KB, 1024x500px
>>29778736
Here's one.
>>
An animation I made for class. Snuck some TF into it.

Pony related insofar that the horse is based off Penny.
>>
>>29778981
Nice one
>>
>>29778736
This thread needs more writing.

>>29778793
And maybe a few of these pills for inspiration.
>>
>>29778997
Love the art. Why do your characters almost always start out as chubby guys in collared shirts, though?
>>
>>29779024
Moooooostly because when you see the chubby guy in a collared shirt... that's me.

Yes, I like to self-insert myself into TF art... a lot. Though, I will argue that it's mostly been a recent trend, since that's the stuff I've been inking and coloring as of late.
>>
>>29759550
this feels very schizo to me, honestly. I love it.

you are a very good writer, Anon. keep it up.
>>
>>29778997
Where is this place?
>>
File: bm.png (245KB, 627x702px) Image search: [Google]
bm.png
245KB, 627x702px
>>
File: 1487484796340.gif (706KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487484796340.gif
706KB, 600x600px
>>29738729
We continue to clean ourselves as Lucky plays in the background, once that we’re done we draw close and cuddle with each other. About half way through the second episode of Lucky I can hear the familiar foot falls of my owner.

Melody hears it as well and stands by the door with me, a few seconds later the door swings open to reveal my owner with Frank in tow.

I neigh excitedly as I wrap my fore hooves around her thigh.

“Hey Lavender, did you miss me?”

She pats my head and gently pushes me off of her. Frank gathers up Melody and bids us adieu. She sets her bag on the desk and places a to go box on the floor.

“I got you lunch sweetie”

She opens it to reveal a salad.

“And I got you a treat for when you’re done”

I move in and begin to munch on the salad. It had no garlic or tomato in it, but it did have extra carrots. The flavors complemented each other well, even without dressing. It did lack that hint of sweetness that pony chow has. As I finish I turn back to owner expectantly.

My owner grins at me.

“Ready for your treat?”

I nod as she dives into her purse and pulls out a sugar cube. She holds her hand flat with the cube at the center.

“Now don’t just eat it. I’m going to hold it and you are going to lick it, understand?”

I nod and place my chin on her fingers. The strong sweet smell fills my nose, but my eyes are directed upward towards my owners smiling face.

“You can start” she states with a nod

I keep my eyes on her as I extend my tongue out. The sweet flavor of the sugar over takes me as the tip of my tongue touches the cube. I slowly lap at it as it gives me the sweetness I crave, but the whole time I keep my eyes on my owner as she smiles down at me. The cube begins to dissolve into a small sticky mound in my owner’s hand. She angels her hand towards me as I lick the last of it up.
>>
File: 249.jpg (88KB, 1003x852px) Image search: [Google]
249.jpg
88KB, 1003x852px
>>29779786
As I begin to lick the last of the residue from my owners hand she grabs my tongue. “I got your tongue!” she squeals with delight as she slowly pulls my head back and forth. Her grip isn’t hard enough to cause pain, but its firm enough that I couldn’t pull away if I wanted to. After a couple of seconds of her giggling, she lets go and permits me to pull my tongue in.

“Come to mommy sweetie” She says as she scoops me up.

She gives me kisses on my forehead and pulls me close to her. I nuzzle her neck and chin for a moment before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“How about the other kind of kiss?”

I’m taken aback slightly, nonetheless I obey. I stick my tongue out and slowly draw it up the side of her cheek.

“Good girl~”

She pats my head and gives me ear scratches as a reward before resuming her work.
>>
>>29779792
Cute
>>
File: phil.png (400KB, 744x789px) Image search: [Google]
phil.png
400KB, 744x789px
>>
I missed this thread
>>
File: 1438154672129.png (190KB, 688x991px) Image search: [Google]
1438154672129.png
190KB, 688x991px
A good time to turn /pol/ into ponies.
>>
>>29779792
She would prep the injections, handle a conversion, and then return to her office to fill out paperwork, then repeat. She did this three times before she broke the cycle. She didn’t prepare any injections, she simply headed straight for the exam room. I was confused by her actions, but I followed obediently none the less. Once we got there her reason became clear.

The exam room was occupied by a young woman, fully clothed, accompanied by a small Pegasus. He was blue with a yellow mane, he smiled down at me from the exam table.

“Good afternoon doctor”

“Good afternoon miss, this is Static Charge I take it”

She nods “Yes, we’re just here for a checkup”

My owner nod “well let’s get right to it then”

My owner sets about a fairly routine medical exam, systematically checking the stallion for any signs of ailment or injury. Upon finding non she smiles.

“I give him a clean bill of health, how long have you had him?”

“I’ve had him for two years now. He’s my good boy” she scratches behind his ear as she says this

“Yeah, I’ve always been partial to pegasi, they’re more fun to play with”

The woman raises an eyebrow “How do you mean?”

“Haven’t you played with his wing?”

The woman regards her strangely “No, do they like that”

I nod a her and smile

My owner sees me out of the corner of her eye and chuckles.

“Would you like me to show you?”

“Yeah, that would be nice”

My owner picks me up and sets me beside Static on the table.

“Alright take your hand and feel around under his wing like this”
>>
>>29780971
She sticks her hand under my wing and begins to probe for the right spot. I let out a soft sigh to inform her she found her mark.

She presses down on the spot and begins rubbing slowly in a circular fashion as I feel an intense calming sensation wash over me.

“Now you try”
The woman sticks her hand under Statics wing and begins to feel around. She takes longer than my owner did, but after a moment he groans as she hits his sweet spot.

“Now what?”

“Press gently and move your hand in a small circle”

She does as instructed. Statics breathing quickly becomes relaxed, he’s eyes rest half open as she rubs under his wing.

“The nice thing about this spot it that it’s pressure sensitive. You can go light for a little reward, or you can press harder if they’ve been really good”

She presses down and continues to rub. My legs buckle and give way as my owner gently guides me down to the table top. My tongue flops out of my half open mouth as my mind begins to fog over. I can hear my owner having a conversation with the woman, but the words no longer register. I notice Static lay down across from me as his owner massages under his wing.

After a while his owner picks him up and carries him out, and my owner does like wise. Carrying me back to her office.
>>
>>29780990
Pegasus superiority is proven once again.
>>
File: 1491064292530.png (521KB, 1280x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1491064292530.png
521KB, 1280x1039px
You get to be a princess. Congratulations.
>>
>>29781255
[Funny, that's exactly what's happening for Discordia Anon!]
>>
>>29780556
So did I, but it's back now
>>
>>29780990
Good stuff as usual. Always enjoy seeing your updates.
>>
>>29781720
You were going mad without it.
>>
Pony Transformation serum in a gaseous for would be ideal for entire groups
>>
>>29782108
or you could co-opt a cell/radio tower to spread it via sound and data
>>
>>29781261
Lucky guy. Can't wait.
>>
>>29782190
Or you could create a computer virus and spread it over the internet
>>
>There's a scare spreading through Ponyville
>So called "Defloration Parties" have become popular with the younglings
>The Mane six are worried that the CMC might get involved in something like this
>Anon tells them not to worry
>Scares like this spread all the time back on Earth, and they were always totally baseless
>If they're so baseless, they contend, then Anon wouldn't mind going undercover as a filly to find out for sure
>It's a bit contrived, but Anon agrees
>Becomes the little filly, meets up with the CMC
>He starts to think that something's up, they're throwing around a lot of innuendo and planning something in secret
>Right as he's about to blow the lid on the whole operation, it's revealed to be a surprise party for Twist
>Anon calls in the false alarm, the Mane 6 six are relieved
>Everypony learns a valuable lesson about trust
>Twilight tells him to enjoy the party, and to come by her castle afterwards to regain his humanity
>Then she closes communications for the final time
>As the party begins to wind down, Applebloom tracks him down and leads him away to a shed tucked away on the corner of the property
>As soon as the door opens, the strong scent of sex fills his little nose
>Twist pants as Rumble pulls his dripping cock out of her
>There's a click from behind him as the door is locked
>"Hey guys, got another one here that hasn't been bred yet!"
>His blood runs cold as a large colt who looks like he's been held back a few grades saunters up to him
>"She's a real cutie, ain't she? I'll take this one."
>Fuck
>>
>>29782540
>after which Anon no longer wanted to be turned back.
>>
>>29782540
wew
more
>>
>>29769550
No idea, all I know is this was a commission.
>>
>>29782621
>and had difficulty walking
>>
File: 1462951957963.png (560KB, 3192x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462951957963.png
560KB, 3192x700px
>>
>>29782108
Which reminds me, where's Spacewolfe?
>>
File: 36.png (216KB, 816x800px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
216KB, 816x800px
>>
File: 1454010477874.gif (1MB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1454010477874.gif
1MB, 282x263px
>>29759376
>xchange
holy shit, my fetish is bleeding into other boards. is the power of our arousal that great?
>>
>>29783565
Hungover after spending all yesterday drinking with bishops.

Green soon.
>>
>>29784039
When you wake up, you’re greeted by a poke to your muzzle.
Right. You have a muzzle.
And a horn, a coat, and a green long mane.
You groan and stretch your legs.
When you finally open your eyes, you lay them on your business associate, Am.
Am! The Italian was bluffing!
“Are you okay? The Italian, she said you got taken away!”
“Barely.” Your friend pulls up his shirt to reveal a shoulder covered in bandages.
“I got shot, thankfully, our rice eating boys were there to pull me out of trouble.”
“So, why are you waking me up this early?”
“I need to test something. Give me your hoof, please.”
You sit and show your leg to your friend.
He then turns it upside down, revealing the soft bottom covered by smooth short hairs, enveloped in the distinctively horseshoe shaped hoof.
You look to the window, a stinging pain brings you back to look at the leg.
>>
>>29784047
A small syringe pokes into your hoof’s underside, before being taken out shortly after.
Which results in a small drop of blood forming where it used to be.
Your business associate takes a small gauze square and wipes off the first drop, and then proceeds to take a small thin plastic tube, using it to suck the blood sample in.
With the same surgical accuracy it gets dropped and gently stirred inside a see through liquid inside a small test tube.
This happens trice, each of the drops getting a separate tube.
You stayed silent the entire time, pinned and staring to the fact that your blood is at least normal.
“Now, thanks for holding still.” Am says as he stirs the last small tube, making the stabilization fluid inside the test tube stained red.
“So what did you need my capillary blood samples for?” You ask and smile as the small mark on the bottom of your hoof gets a plaster.
“Tests. We took Wuzi’s, the Italian’s and yours are going to be tested. We’re going through everything. Blood sugar, red blood cells, everything. In time, we would like a urine, saliva and venous blood samples too, so…”
“So you can know if we’re even related to human biology.”
“Yes. There have been a few small issues, though.”
>>
>>29784052
“Like what?”
“Besides Wuzi having ridiculous estrogen levels, and testosterone for the Italian defector, we also found extremely high levels of blood sugar in both, just as with hugely spiked endorphins and morphine, along with other non-halucinogenic analgetising and happiness enhancing compounds. Otherwise, you’re mostly human. Well, a least the blood is anyway.”
“So that means we can probably feel wavy, happy, cute cuddly and generally careless and clingy?” You ask and tap your chin.
“Yes, in essence. What it means for you is that there will be some mood swings.”
“Like how our guest was so clingy yesterday?”
“Aye. In the end it should balance out, though there is no telling what will happen in the end.”
“We’re pioneers. And no one knows what the land even looks like.” You grumble and frown.
>>
>>29784061
And das it, manes. See you next Sunday.
>>
>>29784061
Nice one
Will he be able to turn him back?
>>
>>29784186
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash20.png (502KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash20.png
502KB, 1280x900px
>>29783924
I want to be Rainbow Dyke
>>
>>29784333
Charlie and the Pony Factory
>>
More ZZP?
>>
>>29784061
Good work.
What happened to the Italian, is he still sleeping?
>>
File: rd.png (433KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
433KB, 1000x676px
>>29784348
It would suck to become Rainbow Dash, only to discover that she's heterosexual.
>>
>>29782190
>>29782464
How is this supposed to work?
>>
File: -.jpg (317KB, 1280x1091px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
317KB, 1280x1091px
>>
>Anon is cursed by an ancient artifact
>Becomes a qt mare
>He rolls his eyes in annoyance
>Magical Mishaps befall him pretty much every week
>This is actually the third time he's become a mare
>He just goes to Twilight to have it undone
>"...What are you talking about, Anon? Are you feeling okay?"
>For some reason, Twilight is acting like he's always been a mare
>He leaves to find his other friends
>They all act like he's always been a mare too
>He starts to freak out a bit, and runs home
>His house isn't human-sized anymore
>All of the pictures inside show him as a mare in events where he was definitely a human male
>He finds a few lewd pictures stashed away that indicate that he's dating a stallion
>Maybe even more, there are some fertility-boosting medicines in the bathroom
>They were trying to have a foal together
>Somehow, the artifact rewrote history so that he was always a mare
>Anon is freaking out, while Twilight and friends gather at the castle
>"I'm worried about Anon. She seems to think that she's some kind of alien creature trapped in a pony body or something? I don't know what's happened to her, but she clearly needs help. I'm going to check her into the mental hospital tonight."
>>
File: Daring Do.jpg (157KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
Daring Do.jpg
157KB, 1280x848px
>>29785618
This needs to become a full story. Maybe lose the part about Twilight having anon committed - she should trust her friends more than that and know that magic bullshit could be afoot.
>>
>>29785658
Maybe, but think of it like this: imagine someone you know. You've known them for years, and they've been totally normal. Now imagine that one day, out of the blue, with no warning, they've started running around and trying to convince everyone that they're actually an extradimensional being trapped in the body of a human, and that they need help to regain their former shape. Even in a magical world like Equestria, their first thought would probably be insanity. Ultimately it's up to the hypothetical author though.
>>
>>29785783
Sure it seems mad but Twilight has the means at her disposal to contradict that diagnosis. And it probably leads to a better end for the story.
>>
>>29785783

someone make it happen pls
>>
>>29786212
Why don't you try it, anon?
>>
File: Juniper.gif (2MB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
Juniper.gif
2MB, 746x600px
>>
>>29785372
You insert a memetic agent into your transmission/code that causes any one who hears/sees it to turn into the little pony.
>>
>>29786756
But how?
>>
>>29786432

Greentext or short story?
>>
>>29787122
Greentext if you feel up to it, But a short story would be nice too if that's all you have time for.
>>
>>29787122
Greentext is easier to format in a way that's easy to read. Most of the time each sentence gets it's own line, which helps to somewhat sidestep the weird formatting that happens across different screen sizes.
>>
>>
>I get the feeling of being dragged slowly
>As I try to see the cause I am suddenly tugged and thrown into a bag
>I hear Moonglow call out and I reply
>This earns me a smack a cross the ground
>I remain quite as I try to keep from having a panic attack
>I fail, my mind is racing with unpleasant possibilities as my captors rush me to my fate
>I can’t go back to the lab, not again.
>Suddenly I’m dumped out straight into my worst fear
>My flank lands hard on a metal operating table surrounded by men in lab coats
>Before I can make a move they hold me down and strap restraints on me
>They make way to give me a clear view of what has become of Moonglow
>He’s locked in one of the quarantine boxes, with an I.V. inserted into his neck
>The tube is empty at the moment, as is the reservoir
>A doctor grins sadistically and holds up a vial in front of me
>It’s the virus they infected Sunrise’s friend with
“You are immune of course. Your friend on the other hand…”
>I let out a pleading squeal as he moves to fill the reservoir with the concoction
>They snicker at me as I begin to cry
>After a few seconds I notice that the fluid is not flowing down the tube
“Whether your friend survives is up to you” He says as he slides a small box in front of me
>I recognize it immediately as the pattern memorization test
>Only this time it’s Moonglows life on the line
“Let’s begin”
>The box lights up and the colorful buttons flash in sequence
>I quickly press them in the order shown and a new sequence is played
>Red, green, green, blue
>I repeat it back
>Yellow, blue, Red, Yellow
>It goes on
>Hours pass
>Suddenly a massive sequence is played
>I lost track of how many flashes
>It ends leaving me totally bewildered
>None the less I must repeat it back
>I press the red button with my nose
>>
>>29787297
>My heart sinks as a buzzer sounds
>The fluid begins to run down the tube directly into Moonglow’s bloodstream
>They grab my head and pull my eyes open
“You failed, now watch what you’ve done to your friend”
>Through tear stained eyes I watch at Moonglow begins to writhe in pain
>He begins to cough, then blood begins to drip out of his mouth
>He convulses violently as even more blood begins to leave his body
>I struggle against my bindings
>I need to be with him, to comfort him
“Remember, this is your fault. You are the reason this is happening to him”
>I choke back a sob and neigh loudly
>Moonglow looks at me sadly and presses a hoof against the glass
>He neighs back, weakly
>The scientists laugh and jeer at me
>They mock me for my failure
>Finally one of them flicks a switch and Moonglow’s container is filled with gas
>I neigh and squeal franticly as I struggle against my bindings
>It was my fault, it should be happening to me not him
>Give him the vaccine and put me in the chamber
>I neigh as loud as I can
>Suddenly something clamps down on my ear
>The mild pain draws me back to reality
>My eyes fly open to the sight of the stall
>As I turn my head slightly I see Moonglow letting go of my ear
>It was a dream
>Only a dream…
>The tears are still real though
>I press my head into Moonglow and cry
>He nuzzles me gently and quietly nickers into my ear
>After I calm down enough I press my nose against him and blow
>He blows back, and we begin to share our breath
>I look into his eyes and tilt my head, planting a kiss on his lips
>He kisses me back and rubs his cheek against mine
>We rest our heads on each other’s shoulders and drift back to sleep
>>
>>29787297
Forgot link: https://pastebin.com/t22Pcuvi
>>
Oh god, you survived /mlpol/? That's disheartening
>>
>>29787324
The prank was a re-route, the board was just locked for a day, faggot.
>>
>>29787334
Still, wishful thinking you'd all get the hint
>>
File: PAaLwZi.png (213KB, 855x906px) Image search: [Google]
PAaLwZi.png
213KB, 855x906px
>>
Any shitty new writefags?
>>
File: 1490891990547-k.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490891990547-k.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>29787421
None, you haven't started writing yet, after all.
>>
File: 1490858943806.png (416KB, 1380x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1490858943806.png
416KB, 1380x1424px
>ywn get to be the qt pone and get a dicking
>>
>>29787777
Checking those quads. Well, if it's ever gonna happen, now would be the time. Have fun with your cute mare body Anon! I'm jealous.
>>
File: 1491106456667.png (375KB, 1320x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1491106456667.png
375KB, 1320x1598px
>>29787888
Oh shit man. I better get ready for some fun times being cute. Good luck reaching the peak goal yourself, anon!
>>
>>29787091
Using the radiation emitted from these devices, cause a controlled mutation in the subject(s) in such a way that ponification is inevitable

Using a Higher-powered emitter increases the Total Area of Effect, and the effectiveness thereof whilst inside the zone, and obviously, the closer you are to the emitter determines the potency the effect has
>>
>>29787304
Poor horses
>>
>>29785618
I really like this idea. Do it.
>>
>>29787777
I suggest dyeing your mane and coat if you want to be cute.
>>
>>29774670
[Aaaand we're back, with a name!]
Michael groans a bit as she looks down and gasps, scrabbling at the ground a bit with her hooves.

"AAAH! WHAT THE BUCK?" She cries out in surprise, getting enough purchase to push herself up before topping over as her sense of balance has been completely rewritten, and is thankfully caught by a quick thinking Twilight and Luna, holding the new alicorn up as she continues her panic attack, squirming in the air.

"HOOVES! HOOVES! Twilight, I thought we agreed no drunk magic-casting!" Michael panics, earning a solid headshake from Twilight.

"No! I haven't cast anything! I promised!" Twilight says, also starting to panic a bit.

Luna lets out a huff and gently rest a hoof on Twilight's neck. "At Ease, Lady Twilight, I fear our friend is a bit beyond words and conversations at the moment." She says, raising a delicate eyebrow as Michael has discovered her wings and is now panicking over those.

The Mane Six look between one another in shock. What the buck happened last night? A quick discussion confirms that there's no loss of memory, so nopony drank so much to blackout, and everypony is well aware of what they were up to last night at Michael's party.

Luna, meanwhile, gently floats Michael over to her and pulls her into a hug, letting out soothing coos and gently nuzzling Michael's mane. "Sssssshhhhh, it's ok Michael... breath, Ssssshhh, We shalt find out what caused this, you shalt be well again. Breath, My friend."

Michael's emotions are in flux, the mare now crying as she hugs Luna tight, awash in new feelings and awareness as her magic is informing her of so many things.

Meanwhile, Discord slinks away just a bit, to make sure he won't be found as he keeps watching his new muse, his eyes locked to her, lost in her emotion and wishing he could be comforting her instead of Luna.
>>
File: 1490479786426.png (249KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490479786426.png
249KB, 530x530px
>>29788246
I dunno, that classic look of Anonfilly has kinda grown on me. At least when she's drawn in a nice way. I guess there are quite a few good possible color combinations though. You wouldn't be all natural afterwards though.
>>
>>29784670
No. They became the you know what
>>
>>29788254
Hell yes
>>
>>29788254
Michael's panicked crying has settled into confused sobbing, the mare's wings wrapped around her closest friend. "Luuuuuuluuuuuu! W-what happened to meeeeeheheheheh?!?" She sobs, wetting her fellow alicorn's coat.

"Thou hast become an Alicorn, Michael. We aren't sure how this hast come about, but We assure thee that We shalt find out." Luna says, turning to the Mane Six, who have finished their discussion, Twilight taking the lead.

"Princess, we need to get Michael down to my Thuam scanner immediately. Considering he just had a Magical Surge when he had -no- magic whatsoever last night, we need to get a scan before the Surge's magical resonance wears off, so we can confirm just what happened."

Michael sniffs, feeling a bit better after all the crying, her wings spreading out and flapping softly before tucking neatly against her sides. The emotional distress is very, very real, but Twilight sounding like she has a plan makes her feel a bit at ease.

If anypony could help her right now, the smartest mare she's met and Princess Celestia's Personal Overachiever would no doubt be able to help her.

Luna nods in agreement, quickly gathering Michael onto her back, holding the smaller alicorn, who seems a bit more... teenager sized, if that makes any sense, a bit more gangly and thinner and shorter then a regal alicorn should be, and follows Twilight as she leads the way to the basement.

Discord swallows, his mouth suddenly dry and feeling very, very nervous.

He forgot about magical residue.

Chaos magic has a very, very distinct signatures, mostly because it has all signatures, perfectly balanced, but utterly unpredictable.

A meticulous Magi-scientist like Twilight would at least quadruple-check the results, which was standard procedure to ensure that the cause of random magical effects wasn't Chaos based, a practice started during and after his personal reign over Equestria.

This could end very, very poorly for everyone's favorite Chaos God.
>>
>>29788871
Turning humans into mares is of course an accepted practice, except in the case of alicorns where it becomes high treason.
>>
>>29788871
Great work
>>
>>29758819
What are the best TF/TG mtf greens/stories with clop this general has to offer? I used to follow these threads but I fell out of touch.
>>
>>29789642
I'd say it depends on your taste.

Anon is a Mare in Heat: https://pastebin.com/gWDMrKWU

If your into pets then Zephyr: https://pastebin.com/QGpDL2Jz

those are my two favorites, but like I said it depends on what your fetishes are.
>>
>>29789642
Depends on when you fell out of touch and what kind of stuff you like; pet, AoE, etc. Either way the people working on the doc are currently in the middle of some big improvements and it's already way better for finding stories that might interest you. Browse through and see if you can find something nice.
>>
Used to write green here, trying to get back on the horse so to say. Any good prompts?
>>
>>29789715
Criminals are transformed into ponies as a form of rehabilitation.
Anon is sentenced to being the little mare for a crime he did not commit and must now try to clear her name while she adjusts to life as a pony.
>>
>>29789732
Would there be mental changes? Would they become a canon pony?
>>
>>29789742
If you imagine it being used as a form of rehabilitation I'd say there would be some slight mental changes. Being more loving, less cruel and all that. I mean it would be your story you can do whatever. Not sure what I feel about a total mind wipe, though.
>>
>>29789715
This one pls >>29785618
>>
>>29789763
Hmm... promising concept honestly. I like it.
>>
>>29789742
I was thinking they would be towards the low end like the rehabilitation they had in demolition man. They gain skills related to their special talent, become less aggressive and more docile ect.

A canon pony would work just as well as an OC for this
>>
>>29789763
Yes pls

>>29789742
>>29789756
>>29789776
I honestly feel making them more docile feels a bit like cheating, it would be harder to have meaningful conflict in the story. Especially since involuntarily making someone the little mare and then making them docile necessarily implies making them enjoy, or at least accept, being the little mare.

It would be much more interesting if turning them into a pony was instead a way to make them both harmless and easily controllable, which would then enable a re-education programme to proceed more easily. We could then read about the little mare being taught to like being the little mare.
>>
>>29788871
>has a very, very distinct signatures,
>a signatures
Looking forward to see where this goes, but dammit, I'm bad at waiting patiently for updates.
>>
>>29789839
You are right, it would be better to have little to no mental changes and have Anon be trained to accept he's new life.
>>
Any idea on when we'll get more RichAnon?
>>
>>29789681
>AoE
We have Age of Empires stories now?
>>
>>29790529
Someone please do a Wololo ponification story. AiE*
>>
>>29758819
>http://derpy.me/PonyTF doesn't work for me
Could you give me some pastebins about AiE going native?
>>
File: 1489879557010.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489879557010.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>>29790645
https://pastebin.com/FadhmN9w

https://pastebin.com/jfAZKTtv

https://pastebin.com/gyVhv5HE

There are others, but at the moment the Gdoc does not differentiate between going native and just AiE.
Still weird that you can't get to it.
>>
File: 1441934489940.png (688KB, 1028x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1441934489940.png
688KB, 1028x1064px
>>29790772
Thanks!
>>
File: Derp.png (431KB, 1152x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.png
431KB, 1152x1000px
>>
File: 1485583690013.png (192KB, 854x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1485583690013.png
192KB, 854x1131px
>>
>>29790253
Can't come soon enough.
>>
>>29791753
She'll suck the fingers right off you.
>>
Well, I liked that prompt, so might as well try it. Here goes my second attempt at writing here:

>Waking up to the overly bright animated sun as it trickles through your window always reminds you of how different your life is now.
>It’s been a few months since you first arrived here in Equestria, a world vastly different than yours.
>Different, but thanks to your knowledge of the show, not too foreign.
>You know the characters, the relationships, the basic ins and outs of the world, stuff like that.
>And people said that being a brony would never pay off for you!
>Sitting up, you stretch as you look around.
>A quaint little house, the only human sized on in town at that.
>For being an “alien”, they sure gave you a warm welcome.
>They still haven’t asked you to pay off the house in any capacity.
>Not that you’re going to complain about that.
>It’s a comfy little setup you have here.
>No real “job” per say, more like you help out whenever someone needs it.
>And in turn, they help you out with food and housing.
>Rarity has even made a few new outfits.
>All in all, you’re pretty much living the dream, the weird, Anon in Equestria style dream.
>If only the guys from the board could see you now, they’d kill to be in your position right now.
>Chuckling to yourself, you clean up before stepping out the door.
>Just another normal day in paradise.
>Heading out, you try to plan out your day.
>There’s a lot you /could/ do, and all the time in the world to do it.
>Having no sense of urgency, you decide to go for a little sightseeing.
>>
>>29792197
Which prompt are you doing?
>>
>>29792197
Keep going, famalamadingdong
>>
>>29792287
The anon finds an artifact and everyone thinks they've been the little mare forever
>>
>>29792349
Sweet
>>
>>29789715
a failed rebellion leads to the perpetrators becoming little retarded horses
>>
File: ywn.png (219KB, 833x664px) Image search: [Google]
ywn.png
219KB, 833x664px
>>
is there any green where anon becomes a mare and has a foal but willingly? (no mental changes)
>>
>>29787304
pretty frilly dresses for Lightning and Moonglow when?
>>
File: 1462727977415.jpg (164KB, 539x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462727977415.jpg
164KB, 539x600px
>It was months, or maybe years ago
>Ahah, transformation into a pony? I like the show, but that's way too far
>Just fap to the pictures I guess
>Not nearly enough pictures
>I guess I'll read the lewder greens
>Fap to the more smut-based ones
>Gradually, start gravitating away from them
>To the plot-based ones
>The ones with TG
>The ones without even any smut in them
>The ones about being happy for the first time as a small hoers
>The ones about being the cute happy pone
>Spend nights just reading, a weird feeling just behind my navel pinching me at every emotional twist
>Realize my goals have shifted at some point
>Fall into a spiral of ennui and depression at the knowledge that I'll never be the happy little filly with loving parents or the happy pet pone for a human owner

How the fuck did this happen
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (46KB, 385x578px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
46KB, 385x578px
>>29793022
don't give up hope just yet, Anon
>>
>>29793022
Embrace it, Anon. It's natural.

>>29792988
Not that I can think of. Someone get on this.
>>
File: Bat_Pony8.jpg (588KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
Bat_Pony8.jpg
588KB, 1400x990px
>>29785529
I want to be the pretty little bat
>>
>>29792197
Are we getting more of this?
>>
File: 1490571646723.png (226KB, 738x972px) Image search: [Google]
1490571646723.png
226KB, 738x972px
>wake up
>still not the filly
Why are we still here, just to suffer?
>>
>>29793022
Welcome to the club. We have a free goody bag with lanyards and stickers.
>>
>>29793022
>the happy pet pone for a human owner

Some one read Zephyr I see

good girl~
>>
>>29793938
>Putting good girl in spoilers
Way to do my job for me
>>
>>29793970
Sorry

I waited two hours, someone had to do it
>>
>>29793014
Soon
>>
>>29794002
>ywn become the little mare
>ywn be adopted and get a pony sister
>>
>>29792197
>walking along, your mind wanders back to your time on Earth
>no job
>no gf
>plenty of bills tho
>here you're never hungry
>its hard to get a few minutes to yourself anymore
>an hour or two after sunrise invariably a knock would come on the door and some pony or another would implore me to join them on the quaint adventure of the day
>what about Mom?
>am I a missing pony?
>person. It's getting harder every day to think like a human
>that got your brain going about things
>what was your mother's name again?
>better not to think about such things...
>>
>>29794298
Hey, if you want to take over rje story- feel free man.
>>
>>29794399
That's quite kind of you. Thanx for the good start. I'm just feeling the inspiration tonight. More to come. I've got this shit and I'm running it all the way in this time.
>>
>>29794486
No problem. I hope you have fun with it! Back to lurking with me.
>>
>>29794513
Good. Back where you belong.
>>
>>29794486
Nice going, green hijacking is a very classy act
>>
>>29794399
Rip
>>
>>29794298
The fuck is this bullshit?
>>
File: Anonfilly81.png (146KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly81.png
146KB, 641x773px
>>29794620
don't be a grumpy little mare, Anon
>>
>>29794733
Seriously, just taking over someone's green? Sure, they gave consent /after the fact/. They robbed us of green. Plain and simple- so yeah I'm grumpy.
>>
>>29794486
Get your own story

>>29794399
Get back to it
>>
>>29792988
Someone should try this
>>
>>29794884
>>29794620
>>29794574
C'mon guys- where's the harm?
>>
>>29794929
he should have asked first, simple as that.

The original writer may have had an issue with it and they shouldn't have assumed it would be ok.

Now that they have given consent I don't really see a point in disusing it further, but just for future reference, ask first write latter.
>>
>>29793235
What a nicely dressed pony. Suddenly I miss Zephyr's Opal story.
>>
>>29794267
>ywn have a big sister pony who pretties you up and trains you in the ways of being a mare.
>>
>>29794977
What if the original author was just, I dont know, trying to play it off? Maybe they didn't want to come off as an asshole so they dropped it. They were a single post in so they didn't lose a lot of time and effort, but I wouldn't be surprised if the original author wasn't at least a little angry.
>>
File: iPone.png (712KB, 923x738px) Image search: [Google]
iPone.png
712KB, 923x738px
>>
>>29794298
You fucking cunt. Fuck you.
>>
>>29795006
>ywn be the pretty bat pony maid
>>
File: 4878.gif (4MB, 592x772px) Image search: [Google]
4878.gif
4MB, 592x772px
>>
>>29792197
A moment of silence for the actual green, before the usurper starts churning out their shit.
>>
>>29795095
>>29795073
>>29794884
>>29794620
>if I spam it maybe writefags will leave
>>
>>29795101
Like they made the actual author leave? Sounds like poetic justice to me m8.
>>
File: 1479610263044.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479610263044.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489523545490.jpg (25KB, 719x533px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489523545490.jpg
25KB, 719x533px
>>29794298
>just taking it all in
>birds
>trees
>all the little animals that populate the woods around this neighborhood
>along comes a pair of mares, you immediately recognize your neighbor
>"Nice morning isn't it?"
"It most certainly is, Mr...
"Of course it is, I'm the
one who did it, freak."
>the second remark came from her colorful companion
"Maybe back on your world you live at the mercy of weather, but here there's ponies like me keep things under our hoof.
>she's never gotten over what happened right after your arrival
"The way they hand out wings around here you'll have yourself a pair by the end of the week at this rate. Keep it up. It's been real, Fluttershy. I've got things to do..elsewhere. Have fun."
>this sarcasm has been normal ever since you and Fluttershy became friends
>you two did spend a lot of time together these days
>it was a guilty feeling, before your arrival the two had been VERY close
>Fluttershy shared this with you, the first time you answered her invitation for dinner at her cottage
"So Mr. Alien...what was your special talent on Earth?
>to the soundtrack of crickets you told her the tale of life back on Earth, the good times
>the amusement park
>the Old Man before he passed away
>your precious Loop Fighter
>she was fascinated with the details of your personal life
>you left out the bad times when the old man's son fired you
>>
File: Celestia14.jpg (170KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia14.jpg
170KB, 1024x1024px
>ywn be a pretty pony princess
>>
>Be Carny the Anon.
>Browse your favorite threads, eager to shit post.
>See a new green on the /ptfg/.
>OwO what's this?
>We can't have good content!
>Reply to the start of the green.
>Fabricate a shitty reply to it.
>Now writefag has to reply, or else they'll think that's his.
>They reply.
>Oh shit, they give you the right to it.
>Bullshit some thank you.
>Proceed to abandon the story, having killed the green.
>Perfect day of shitposting
>>
>>29795135
Oh ew, it's actually trying to continue. That's even more sad...
>>
>>29795135
Wow. Gumo you made a mistake letting this guy take over.
>>
>>29795135
It's not a bad story, but man you were scummy to just post over their green. Why'd you do it?
>>
>Suicide.
>That was the intent, anyway.
>Rented a boat, took it out to the middle of the lake, and waited.
>Waited for the courage.
>You'd tried it several times, but a stiffling fear stopped you each time, the moment you passed the threshhold of when you could no longer swim back up in time.
>This time....
>You stood up on the shitty boat, each attempt rendered a less impressive vessel, as what little money you had saved up was squandered on the boat, which you ended up turning back in at the end of the day, soaking wet, unable to look the thoughtful owner in the eyes.
>The day was quiet, artfully so. Not even the birds chirped, just the soft creaking of the boat, and the haunting pushes of the waves.
>Looking down into the black water, you recalled what you had heard.
>Rumors, stories, about how the depth of the lake caused some drowning effect to some victims. Pulled them too deep too fast, with no bottom in sight.
>By the fifth attempt you had all but dismissed such claims.
>Taking a deep breath, you dipped forward, your hands coming together to pierce the water in some horrible mock of a dive, causing the boat to toss you out as it flipped.
>At first you kicked, curving your whole body into each kick, your arms pointed daringly downwards.
>It was fucking freezing. You held your legs tightly together with each motion, in some vain attempt to keep some parts of your body somewhat warm.
>Ironic, considering such small comfort would mean nothing in just a few minutes, maybe less.
>After the fifth kick, your arms spread out, push downwards- or upwards, depending on perspective. It sent a gush of water splitting past your ears, your right hand going to clinch your nose as you blew hard, balancing the pressure in your ears.
>You wanted to die, but you weren't particularly a masochist, after all.
>Each graceless pull downward was accompanied by a small exhale, bubbles leaving your nose and mouth, fleeing upward, as if they had some will to exist that you lacked.
>>
>>29787751
TF-Sential does great work
>>
>>29795732
>You kept track of each stroke, counting them in your head. You knew what your limit was, exactly fifteen, before the fear that you couldn't return struck.
>Fourteen.
>Your heart began to fill with the light, awful feeling again.
>You could still turn back. Air would be nice, gasp for it as you hit the surface, feel grateful for something.
>No.
>Sixteen.
>Twenty.
>Your lungs began to burn, pressure from the water outside and the lack of any actual oxygen inside was taking its toll.
>Your body ached, deprived of its essential properties. You kept swimming anyway.
>It was black, and as you stopped, letting your body drift, you opened your eyes, looking upward, or at least what you thought was upward.
>There was nothing.
>You opened your mouth.
>The water flooded in, forcing its way down your throat before you could even muster a breath. It filled your nostrils, sinking into your belly and scraping its way into your lungs.
>Your body screamed, and the pain was unbelievable.
>You drastically clawed upward, desperately searching for something, some foothold or solid surface that would propel you upward, to save you from this awful fate.
>Nothing was there.
>The last thing you thought as you passed out was 'Air.'
>>
>>29795784
>Your body ached.
>Above that, there was a pressure upon your eyelids that burned, not in the way that the water did as it punished your nerves, it was a... Heat, a warmth that most certainly was not welcome, intruding upon the deathly rest you had just entered.
>You still felt wet, your gray clothing clinging to you, but the heavy weight of several meters of water was gone. There was certainly a chilly air upon your skin.
>Coughing, or at least trying to, you found that remarkably, your lungs were dry and empty, as if they had only ever been graced with loving oxygen.
>Didn't explain the pain in your corpse-like figure.
>Squinting, you opened your eyes just a tad, enough to get barings on where you were.
>You sat, half submerged in gray water, that got darker the further out you looked. For a moment, you could have sworn you were right where you had started, however lacking the barely passable 'boat.'
>That was, until your eyes gazed beyond the water.
>Around you, hell, around the lake, was green. Not just the flimsy color of the grass you had seen every day, trampled by foot, wheel, and steel alike, this was... More alive. A brighter color, or at least more vibrant in its tone.
>You couldn't quite bring yourself to your feet yet, so instead you pulled your pale form to the waters edge, where the sandy floor turned immediately into the plush grass.
>You reached a hand out, daringly yet cautious, as if the very touch of the plants would break the illusion, and it would all fade.
>There was no resistance in the grass, as it accepted your fingers presence, simply folding and bending around it. It was soft, impossibly so. Pushing further, your hand met the ground, digging into the dirt that harbored what had to be a plant of illusion.
> Lifting upward, your hand produced not dirt, but soil. Living earth, teeming with such nutrients and components of plant life.
>>
>>29795878
>Ridding your hand of what you couldn't bare to describe as filth, your gray eyes wandered upwards, to the trees. They, too, held a certain life about them, an impossibility of which you had not seen outside of optimistic art.
>Vibrant, something you honestly never thought you'd use to describe the color brown.
>Even the leaves were plentiful, blocking any vision through the orbs of amalgamous growth.
>Upwards, even more, to the sky.
>Gray. Cloudy. Sun was nowhere to be found. Even if you knew what time of day it was (as the time that had passed since your deathlike sleep eluded you), you probably could not point out where it would be.
>Well, they can't all be winners.
>Odd, once you thought about it. The sun wasn't out, or at least wasn't visible, yet a warmth and brightness had seemingly awoken you. Either it had passed, or your eyes had adjusted to the point where the unusual light was a nonissue.
>Birds sung, tones and songs you hadn't heard before, but were certainly far from unfamiliar.
>Even with all this, even if it was some grandiose illusion that was destined to pass the moment you began to enjoy it, there was something in your stomach, a pit, a heavy weight that refused to budge and seemed to burrow as your pondered upon it.
>Deciding that it was best dealt with after the current situation was understood, you pushed yourself to your feet.
>Aching muscles fought you, and the idle task of simple standing for long seemed daunting.
>But sitting here wasn't quite the option you'd like to take, given the experience that had just passed.
>Your left leg seemed far sturdier than your right, so you favored it as you hobbled towards the trees, more particularly towards an open zone through bushes and bracken.
>>
>>29795942
This is really nice.
>>
>>29795942
>Your left leg seemed far sturdier than your right

Is this going to be a slow TF? I like your writing style, but I have no idea where you're going with this.

Please continue
>>
>>29796040
TF isn't in play yet. Reason for awkward walking and etc. will be explained.
>>
>>29795942
>Things didn't quite seem right.
>Nature was prevalent, which, given the initial setting, wasn't a surprise. What was surprising, was its overbearing strive to seemingly be the only thing in play.
>There was no sound pollution of cars, planes, or other mechanical monstrosities that had plagued your ears for so long. In fact it felt downright unnatural for them to be ripped from reality in the way that they seemingly had.
>Despite the beauty of the forest, you quickly found it very singular in its aesthetic, at least with the dull, gray eyes staring out of your head.
>If there was a deeper beauty, hidden scenes and miniature ecosystems to be found, the ache of your body, the pit in your belly, and the need to find something that wasn't trees took priority.
>It became mechanical very quickly, the shuffling of bare feet over the impossibly soft grass, the occasional stop to lean against the sleek trees and catch what little energy could be found, and the lookout for something that stood out.
>When something changed, it was by so little that it took a good minute to notice.
>A murmur of the air, shifting of tones and delicacy of vibrations. You frowned, your mind slowly processing what it was, what it meant, and what exactly it entailed.
>When you finally realized what it was you felt stupid, or at least worried about your state of mind.
>Voices. Distant to the point where they were barely audible. Too far to reasonably deduce what was being said, but close enough to tell a difference in speaker.
>Two, at least. Female. Young. Carefree, by the tone of it. A laugh, a giggle, even a chuckle found its way between their words every few sentences.
>People. They could help, get his bearings together, perhaps point him in the direction of somewhere he could rest. Hospital seemed too risky, being locked up in a white padded room wasn't on the top of your list of fun activities.
>>
>>29796105
Gonna pass out now will write later. If thread 404's then RIP I'll do it later again.
>>
>>29796144
Do a pastebin? Don't even need an account if you don't want to namefag.
Great job so far.
>>
>>29792349
rip this prompt.
>>
>>29792197
I hope you at least know why this is happening. They know and they won't forget.
Keep going please.
>>
>>29796105
>>29792197
More please
>>
>>29789845
[Most of my readers are, but I'll burn myself out if I kept 'Purple' posting tempo. Thank you and all my other readers and critics for being patient.]
>>29788871
Discord resists the urge to flee. As poorly as this could end, he still has to see the results. Besides, he'd be a fool if he thought he could get very far.

Not with Fluttershy guilt-tripping him to come back.

With his head hung low, Discord follows the group into the basement, staying far, far away to ensure that Twilight's gadgets don't pick him up as she and Luna gently get Michael onto a bed, Luna whispering words of encouragement as Twilight hooks up several different scanners and devices to Michael's body, working meticulously and without embarrassment, impressing her friends and reminding them and the Moon Princess as to -why- she's the Element of Magic. Of Friendship.

A good friend will help you when you're drunk. A Great friend will pull your mane out of the way when you're praying the porcelain goddess. True friends will do anything in their power to find out why something strange or unusual happened to you and help you fix it.

Twilight Sparkle is by and far the Truest of Friends.

A crank on a large lever in the corner sends all the machines blitzing to life. "Alright everypony, listen up! No flying or magic casting from this point onwards! We need to confirm what's going on with Michael, and any extraneous magic could contaminate the Thaum sample! Yes Applejack, that -does- include mane and tail manipulation and most Earth Pony magicks as well, so hooves and mouths only ponies! I want two ponies per machine, one to read off the graphs and the other to make copies. I know it's difficult, but please, this is for Michael's safety!"

The ponies all agree and quickly pair off, minus Luna who is left to continue saying soothing and warming words to a shivering Michael as Twilight runs her herd of friends with a calm but studied hoof, leading them through test after test.
>>
File: SPARKLE_LABS.jpg (52KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
SPARKLE_LABS.jpg
52KB, 1260x1260px
>>29796857
About thirty minutes pass and Michael has finally calmed down, finally out of tears, apparently, though Twilight actually collected a few for testing and science, and finally she's run every test she can think of.

"Alright, it's going to take me a bit to come up with the results. Princess Luna, girls, could you pleased take Michael upstairs? She looks exhausted, get her some sleep or maybe something to eat, you can use my bed."

The girls quickly agree, ready to leave 'Sparkle Laboratories' to the expert.

Michael walks mostly on her own this time, not being carried but being helped on both sides by Applejack and Princess Luna, who has a wing gently draped over Michael's back as she's lead up the stairs.

The girls do their level best to keep Michael comfortable, who looks ready to collapse at any moment, while Discord, still invisible, darts a bit closer to Twilight, glancing at her notes over her shoulder.

Frowning a bit, mostly due to science being poorly translated into basic chaos for him to read, he's quickly able to pick up that she -didn't- find any traces of chaos magic.

A light fistpump of victory has been well earned, and well executed, by the God of Chaos. One point to Discord!

The second most important thing- She's healthy. Literally the healthiest being on Equuis right now, outside of Celestia, Luna, and Cadance, making the smart, self-admittedly nerdy unicorn scratch her head in confusion.

She sighs, shrugging a bit before continuing down the list as Discord stops paying attention and slips off to go back to his new favorite pastime- gazing at the gorgeous Alicorn Mare that he had a paw in creating.

"... It's not creepy, shut up."

I didn't say anything, now stop talking to the narrator.
>>
>>29796914
Very nice
>>
>>29796326
Looks like they wont. Some cuck stole the story
>>
>>29796914
Great work as always Aly.
>>
Anybody else got an idea or prompt? If I can find one I like as much as the one I gave up I still don't really understand what happened there, I'll get back to writing... again.
>>
>>29797104
If you're who I think you are then please continue the story. It was just some shitposter trying to get reactions (which they did).
>>
>>29797114
They've continued theirs, so there's at least more effort than the average poster. Should I really continue?
>>
>>29797114
Kill yourself, he gave me the story so it's mine now.
>>
>>29797104
Stop writing please? We all know where you came from and don't need your kind stinking up the place.
>>
>>29797104
Suit mending and tea turns into a business opportunity

Everfree's filled with spoopy shit, and anon just found some

You went through the desert as a horse with no name and felt good to feel no pain

After a brief trip to see how the buffalo were holding up, you smoked the peace pipe and went on a spirit trip and came out changed

A filly has a nightmare about a terrible battle, escalates to Luna ending a war between neightions by making them see each other as equals

Turns out books really are portals to other places as Twilight and you take on some 'light' reading

Learning to fly, but ain't got wings? Easy.
Learning to fly with them? Easier said than done as you're stranded on the ground
>>29797114
If you're thinking of who i'm thinking of, some (okay, a lot) of edits were needed, and hopefullly will be filled in soon-ish by the dude making it
>>
>>29797130
Yes. Some shitposters try harder than others.
>>
>>29797146
Fuck you, the story is no shit post. Based on Gumo's previous work - we've got a better author now for it.
>>
>>29797130
Your writing looks to be better, so yes.
(And if that guy really wants to continue and isn't just trolling you, there's no reason not to have multiple stories with a similar premise.)
>>
>>29758819
>Your writing looks to be better, so yes.
So you think I've improved since that other green I canned? Or is this in comparison to the other writefag?
>>
>>29797169
Well I messed up replying to you pretty hard. How did I wind up replying to the OP
>>
>>29797176
>>29797185
Better than his is what I meant.
>>
>>29797130
you should continue even just for the principle. taking over other peoples green is not how we do things
>>
>>29797209
He gave permission! So fuck off! Accept that it's /mine/.
>>
>>29797138
Can you elaborate on the first idea?
>>
>>29797245
Rarity or Ms. Pommel invites you in, you have some tea, you turn into a horse, have your suit adjusted (or the transformation happens while your suit's in for tailoring) and you expand Carousel Boutique to Canterlot, or (insert horse-pun-based city name here).
>>
>Anon is chilling at home, shitposting online, when a strange light fills his apartment and he falls unconscious
>He wakes up in a cell in an underground cavern, with a weird noise coming from somewhere nearby
>He realizes that he's been turned into a pretty little mare
>When he desperately looks around to figure out what's going on, he realizes that the weird noise he's been hearing is the mare in the cell next to him being raped by diamond dogs
>A unicorn approaches his cell and addresses him
>He informs him that he's in Equestria
>He brings humans from Earth to be the diamond dog's slaves
>Nopony comes looking for mares if they haven't been kidnapped, after all
>After giving him a rundown on what's expected of him, both lewd and not lewd, he leaves him with his thoughts
>The diamond dogs finish with his neighbor and leave, letting him get a good look at her
>She looks totally broken
>All of the ponies on the surrounding cells look hopeless
>Anon vows to do whatever it takes to escape and rescue the others
>Little does he know how many ponies came before him that thought the exact same thing
>>
>>29797377
That unicorn is a fool to be making mares for diamond dogs. He could be enjoying them himself.
>>
>>29797485
That would probably get him less resistance
>>
If I boop the little mare will I become the little mare?
>>
>>29797283
Anon doesn't feel comfortable as a pony until he gets his suit adjusted to fit his new body.
>>
>>29798089
Not unless you sleep with her.
>>
File: 1476977939213.png (207KB, 1005x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476977939213.png
207KB, 1005x780px
>>
File: 1491050714155.jpg (346KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1491050714155.jpg
346KB, 698x840px
>>29794486
You dense cunt, fuck off and let Gumo finish you fucking kike.
>>
File: Pink.gif (2MB, 938x750px) Image search: [Google]
Pink.gif
2MB, 938x750px
>>
>>29796105
This seems nice. I look forward to seeing more.
>>
>>29795942
This is good. Can we get some more?
>>
Here we go, one wonky sleep schedule later.
>>29796105
>As you near, the strangers still out of sight, you dare to open your mouth, trying to force words out of your dry maw.
>Your voice, scratchy and weak, cries out to them. "Hello?"
>Their talking stops, the laughing seems like it could have been imagined, as you push by a bush, your eyes resting upon the source of the sounds.
>Quizzically, you stare upon something obviously not human, not in the least. You'd describe them as horses, but that seemed too grand in size compared to what they really were.
>You had seen horses before, they tended to be crusted with dirt and dust, but even the intelligent eyes you had stared into long in the past could not compare to the large orbs of ringed color, which held an open worry, even thought that, with greater strength of mind, could even be read to a simple degree.
>They were clean, immaculate even. One held a constant, teal tone across their body, while the other was quite tan, more similar to that of a vanilla batter than to any skin tone.
>The teal one observed you with red, soft eyes, while the vanilla one gazed with brown. Their manes matched the colors almost to the exact pigment, while you picked up on the unease coming off of them in waves.
>You raised a hand, shaky as it was, as if to motion for them to wait, to stay, in fear that they would flee.
>Regardless, they ran, vanishing into the brush with a quickness that you couldn't imagine of matching.
>You were alone, your hand still raised as you tiredly gazed in the direction they had fled. Did you really look that bad?
>You didn't quite blame them, or if you could, you found no sense in it. Electing to make bed upon the soft grass in the small clearing, a rest, however temporary or permanent, felt increasingly impossible to avoid.
>You laid down, your body sinking against the submissive plants. You inhaled deeply, savoring the almost foreign aroma of clean, untainted air.
>>
>>29799466
So he doesn't know of ponies. Interesting.
>>
>Everyone's a little bit furry
>Sometimes.
>Doesn't mean we go
>Around committing sex crimes.
>Look around and you will find
>No one's really species blind.
>Maybe it's a fact
>We all concur
>Everyone makes judgments
>Based on fur.
>>
>>29799466
I hope he becomes the cute mare and gets dicked
>>
>>29799466
>You don't recall actually falling asleep. The transition from consciousness to sleep was slow enough to where you hadn't noticed it, and by the time you had, it was black.
>You felt a weight upon you, upon every inch of your body. Your eyes burned, and what you could see was the blurry, dim vision of your hands floating in front of you.
>You exhaled, and bubbles left your lips, fading upward at an impossibly slow rate.
>For a moment, you began to panic, but the effort to feel such emotion was too great, and it faded just as quickly as it approached.
>So you floated, breathless, directionless, wondering if all you had just experienced was the fevered dream of your dying mind, as these might be your last moments in an adrenaline fueled second wind.
>The pressure of the water began to fade, in fact, it seemed to reverse. Instead of weight pushing upon you, inside and out, it felt as it thousands of tiny hands began to pull and grip at you, pulling outwards in every direction.
>It hurt, but you had no capability to stop it, or to even attempt to swim upward at what now must be an unsurpassable depth.
>As the pull on your body increased, a ringing in your ears quickly grew, replacing the grotesque sounds of the deep as everything else was drowned out.
>Something oblong lurched out of the depths, already startlingly, smooth, gray, yet foreign, pushing ever so gently towards you.
>The ringing increased at the same rate it approached.
>You closed your eyes.
>>
>>29799833
>Upon awakening, your groggy brain was still sorting real observations from fictional ones.
>From what you could tell, you were moving, albeit slowly. It was faster than you had been walking, that much was noticeable.
>"It's awake."
>The voice was male, almost uncaring in its tone. Seemingly more of an observation than any real act of alert.
>Turning to the sound, your head shifted the strangely soft hay beneath you. If you had to guess, you were in some form of cart.
>A being, one of the horse-things was staring at him as it walked beside the cart. It was gray, green main and eyes.
>"He. He's a human. You've seen them before."
>"I was a kid."
>The second voice was feminine, almost motherly, speaking with an intelligent dialect.
>>
>>29799973
I wonder if these previously encountered humans became ponies
>>
I want to become a gay little pink pet stallion
>>
>>29800216
Who's a good boy~?
>>
>>29799973
Suicide = the little mare
>>
>>29797104
>>29797114
>>29797130
Remember when we agreed to ignore the shitposters?
Well this isn't what ignoring them looks like.

Continue your story, and if the other guy is a legitimate writefag, he can get his own prompt. Taking over stories with no warning like that, then saying "Stop writing please?" etc., aren't ways to get your green respected and read, so feel free to safely continue your own regardless of what he does.

I have a feeling he might try to shit out some extra chapters if you continue writing just to convince you that "he's still writing it" and get you to fuck off. Like I said, if he's a real writefag that wants people to read his green, he can start by not stealing other's greens; until then just don't give him any (You)s or attention.
>>
>>29800216
>Twilight decides that Anon isn't truly happy as a human, and turns him into a qt mare
>Or at least she thought she did
>Despite his incredibly feminine facial structure and physique, he's still male
>This is a problem; the spell was specifically designed to only allow one transition to assure that Anon would never be able to go back
>That's still true, but now she can't change his gender
>As Anon angrily demands that she change him back, Twilight has a brilliant idea
>Equestria is all progressive and shit, gender is just a mental and social construct!
>All it will take to make Anon the prettiest little mare is a bit of reeducation, some etiquette and manners training, and getting fucked by lots and lots of stallions!
>>
>>29800619
U-unf...
>>
File: Gay_Horse5.png (412KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse5.png
412KB, 740x1024px
>>29800216
I want my Master to tease me for being girly
>>
>>29800619
I'd demand my money back.
>>
File: Anonynoose.png (503KB, 719x528px) Image search: [Google]
Anonynoose.png
503KB, 719x528px
>>29800369
>>
File: Fukken hooves.png (206KB, 732x772px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken hooves.png
206KB, 732x772px
>>
File: Celestia19.png (133KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia19.png
133KB, 650x366px
PRETTY
>>
File: Celestia11.png (414KB, 790x656px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia11.png
414KB, 790x656px
>>29802226
PRINCESS
>>
>You're brushing your teeth when your reflection is replaced by a nervous-looking unicorn mare
>"H-hey, you wanna be a pony, right? Wanna switch?"
>You literally couldn't say yes fast enough
>She casts a spell, and the two of you switch
>You see your cute new pony reflection as you adjust to your cute new pony body, when the door behind you suddenly bursts open and two large stallions run in
>After you're dragged to your new heavily guarded living space, an older pony visits you to remind you of your sacred duty
>It turns out that you're in a secret village deep in the Everfree Forest
>There's a giant Eldritch abomination that lives in the caves below and the village sacrifices one of their newly of-age mares to it to appease the beast
>Said abomination then uses that mare to breed the many different monsters that call Everfree home
>Your coming-of-age ceremony is in a week, so you have that long to escape, lest you become a literal broodmare for some horrifying monstrosity
>>
File: Celestia15.jpg (226KB, 1053x812px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia15.jpg
226KB, 1053x812px
>>29802235
PET
>>
>Tfw when you finally become Twilight.
>But wait, the spell wasn't done right.
>You've become a plush of your favorite mare!
>It's hard to move, practically impossible.
>Who was casting this on you again?
>Right, Twilight promised you her life so she can be free of royal duties...
>But wait, she's looking over you, grinning.
>"Looks like the test was a success anon! Now then, I'll whip up your antidote after I go deal with a few... ponies that need to be a little... softer."
>She levitates you onto her bed.
>"And try not to let anybody cuddle you, your plushy side will take over /very/ fast!"
>>
>>29802237
Doesn't sound too bad. The alternative being being a broodmare for normal ponies
>>
>>29802237
You'd have to try and use her powers to body switch your way out. Unless maybe you want to try being the little eldritch abomination.

>>29803089
The cute foals are the advantage of doing things the normal pony way.
>>
>>29802720
Creepy. I hope anon at least gets to become the mare as a reward for being a test subject.
>>
I want to be a mare for every reason, but it would also be fun to rub it in my friend's faces.
>>
>>29802235
Who could resist the allure of being the pretty princess.
>>
>>29803657
I want to be a mare for every reason
It would be great fun to be in season
It would put my friends right in their places
When I rub it in their faces
I want to be the little mare
At any cost I do not care
>>
>>29759550
That was great. Could use an epilogue maybe.
I hope you'll be writing more in the future.
>>
>>29804023
Beautiful.
>>
Just a heads up. Our image dump link to the other chan is kaput.
>>
>>29804475
the other chan is kaput in general
maybe imgur?
>>
>We spot some ponies moving about, but no humans
>I figure they must have all either evacuated or gone into hiding
>It’s not far until we come to the store
>It’s a relatively small shop attached to a gas station, just across the road from the college
>It’s empty, and it looks like someone got here before us
>The widows are smashed
>Shelves are over turned
>Busted bags of chips litter the floor
>Every step we take makes a crunching sound
>Not like it makes much of a difference at this point, we are anything but stealthy with our hooves
>”Right, real food, preferably nonperishable”
“Right” I reply in a deadpan voice
>Finding actual food here was hard when it wasn’t ransacked
>Can we even eat meat at this point?
>The answer to my question is staring me in the face
>A can of beef ravioli, the kind with the little tab so you can open it without a can opener
>I slip my teeth under the tab and pull
>I recoil as a fowl aroma fills my nose
>”What are you doing Fluff?”
“If this stuff is even half palatable we should take it, it’ll keep forever”
>Crimson nods
>I take a noodle in my mouth and try to force it down
>The flavor is horrible, salty and metallic
>I sputter and it falls out onto the floor
>”No good eh?”
>I shake my head as I try to dismiss the taste
>”hold on”
>with a flap of her wings crimson darts over to the refrigerator section and returns with a bottle of soda
>I quickly take a swig of it and swish it around
>The sweetness of the beverage makes short work of the lingering taste of meat
>I spit it into the open can of pasta
“Now we know meat is off the menu”
>”Damn, I wanted some bacon”
>We search the rest of the store, finding a little food
>In the end we come away with a bag of mixed fruit, trail mix, and ramen noodles, as well as more water than we can carry
“Well we won’t be going thirsty that’s for sure”
>>
>>29804491
>Crimson nods
>”we should check the back, maybe they have more fruit”
“I tried the door’s locked”
>Crimson shoots me a dismissive look
>She moves in front of the door and bucks it as hard as she can
>The latch breaks under the force of her blow and the door swings open
>We hear a scream from inside
>As I step through the door frame I see a man
>Well sort of a man
>He’s caught half way through his transformation
>His hands are partly fused, as are his exposed feet
>His faces is halfway between human and equine
>”P-please go away, I don’t wa-“ He breaks into a coughing fit
“Are you ok?” I ask as I move to help him
>”No! stay back, I don’t want to end up like you”
>I stop and give him as sympathetic of a look as I can
“We can’t stop this, but there are others. If you come with us we can take care of you”
>”I. I don’t want this” tears are running down the odd contors of his face
>”I didn’t want it either, but it’s not so bad”
“Come on, do you really want to be left here alone like this? Please let us help you”
>He’s sobbing now
“I’m going to come closer if that’s ok”
>He nods slightly
>I move closer to get a good look at him
>Suddenly he puts his arms around me and slowly guides me towards him
>He pulls me into an embraces and I roll with it
“It’ll be ok” I say as I nuzzle the side of his neck
>He presses his face into my shoulder and begins to cry
“Shh, it’s ok”
>I pat him on the back
>Apparently close contact does accelerate things
>The effect had moved up his arms and to the rest of his head
>A pair of ears are now pressed back against his neck
>He continues to cry into me as the effect runs its course
>I can hear his voice move into a higher register as short silver fur covers his body
>After a few moments I am hugging a silver mare as she cries into my shoulder
“There there, it will be ok”
>She finally runs out of tears and just sits there, hugging me
>>
>>29804493
“All better now?”
>”Yes. T-thanks, you’re very soft”
“Heh, your welcome”
>I see a faint flash out of the corner of my eye
>”Hey Fluff, you got a tramp stamp”
“What?”
>I look around and sure enough
>There is the image of a teddy bear on my flank
>Which means I am now a pink pony with a blue mane and a teddy bear
>Named Fluffy Stuff
>From this moment on my masculinity can rest in pace
>”Aw don’t feel so bad Fluff, at least you’re a stallion” Crimson says
>For some reason I feel like being a mare would make this less embarrassing but what do I know?
>”Is there anything I could do to help?” the new mare asks
>”Yeah, you could help us carry stuff back. What’s your name by the way?”
>”Well it’s not my real name but I’d like to go by Silver Streak”
“Welcome aboard Silver. Now that there’s three we could gather what we can, go to my apartment and drive back in my truck”
>”How exactly do you propose we do that?”
“One of us can steer, one can work the peddles, and one can work the gear shift.”
>”That sounds crazy, I’m in!”
>”I’ll do what I can” Sliver states
“Alright lets go!”
>And with that we gathered what we had and headed off to my apartment

Update complete!
>>
>>29804493
Good thing they were able to help the new mare with her transformation.
Shame about the meat.
>>
>>29802235
>the princesses find out anon's dream of wishing to become the pretty and thicc, big princess alicorn
>damn you Luna and your ability to look into anyone's dreams
>the two sisters set up a simple plan in motion to make you into one
>as you, Anon "funposting is best posting" E. Moose, go to sleep, you're left unaware of moonbutt looming over you a few minutes later
>throughout the night, you toss and turn both feeling strange and also quite hot and bothered for some reason you didn't understand at the time
>eventually, you wake up in a flash of sweat and a loud moan of bliss and gushing that was....feminine?
>implying your voice ever was girly
>this gets you to raise yourself up to see what the fug was going on
>your hands and feet were now hooves
>your pajamas were now ded and shredded on the ground next to your bed
>even see green fur all over, and...a hugely long flowing mane and tail?
>you also filled up your bed and then some by a crazy amount with your body, as you tried to wake up still
>as you try to clear your eyes to better see, you realize two things
>first, you feel wet between your legs...and a check reveals your benis is gone
>oh fug
>and secondly, you now have a muzzle
>oh double fug
>checking even more of yourself, you find out you have a long horn just sticking out quite a few feet in length, full of what you assume to be magic
>and on your back as you touch what you soon discover to be your new horse pussy, you find a GIGANTIC pair of soft pegasus wings flaring out to full wingspan
>with all of this, plus seeing your MASSIVE flanks, hips and thighs down there as well, it only means one thing
>you're now an alicorn, and a BIG one too
>horse panic.webm
>you don't know wat do at all, and you're just losing your shit because OH GOD WHAT HAPPEN
>you need to figure out what to do next before you REALLY lose it, anon, especially considering what you are and have now

So, continue? And if so, what should the new alicorn hoers do next?
>>
>>29804716
Pose in front of the mirror
>>
>>29804780
>well, you got nothing better to do
>better get a gud look at yourself in the mirror before you run off to see how everyone in Ponyville reacts
>after a good several minutes of learning on your own how to into horse walking and standing, you manage to carefully and slowly walk yourself to the mirror in the bathroom
>and once they, you decide to pose to look at yourself fully
>with a full view now, you see you not only are indeed a feral alicorn mare, but also a BIG one too at over 10 feet tall, and with such MASSIVE flanks, hips and thighs as well
>considering pones get at least close to double their original height and size once an alicorn, you guess it makes sense why you're this beeg
>and not only was your mane and tail so huge, long and flowing, but your neck was now also VERY long too, as was the IMMENSE size of your wings
>damn you look HOT as an alicorn
>you wouldn't be surprised if you had stallions or even mares throwing themselves at you for fug the moment they saw you
>still, you am become pretty thicc princess now
>and as such an amazonian-sized mare, you feel ready to go about your new day, even if you're currently still trying to get the hang of this "walking on four horse legs and hooves" thing
>alright new alicorn anon brain, what to do first?
>>
>>29804836
She should get some fug and then breakfast
>>
>>29804836
Go for a walk outside in the sunshine and acclimate to being a quadruped.
>>
>>29804836
>find filly
>insert into horsepussy
>demand tribute from the midget horses as their new god
>>
>>29804897
>well, you aren't going to find out what having your horse pussy stuffed feels like is like just standing there
>you end up going out of the bathroom, and then look outside of your window
>it's still early in the morning, but you see a single stallion in your line of sight
>perfect
>deciding then to try out your magic, you focus on him whilst heading downstairs to make breakfast
>by the time you have a plate of scrambled eggs made (because it's the only non horse breakfast you've learned to make by now), a single POOF leads to the stallion ending up laying on the ground dazed and confused
>when he sees you as this amazonian of a sexy alicorn, his horse dong is almost instantly fully grown, erect and rock hard
>using this to your advantage, you make sure he's positioned near your table...and then just set your massive horse ass down
>as his benis ends up deep inside of your maregina, you set your breakfast down on the table
>and as you get to eating, you start to ride up and down his over 3 foot long horsecock
>this feels so GUD
>the closer you get to finishing your breakfast, the faster and harder you ride him for all he's worth
>the second you eat your last bite of scrambled eggs, the stallion would buck his hips hard, and would climax HARD
>in mere moments, you feel him gushing a LOT of hot equine spunk deep inside of you
>this soon actually makes you let out a hot womanly MOAN of equine bliss as he lets loose his load inside of your horse pussy
>it takes him a good two minutes to finish cumming inside of you
>when he finished up, you pull out of him, and then use your newfound magic to clean yourself and then him up
>before he got the chance to say or do anything, you POOF him out of your house
>anon needs some time to take this all in
>after such a cleanup, you got yourself fed, and now know what being cummed inside feels like
>so this is why bluefast keeps doing that pose
>either way, time to think about what next to do as a sexy alicorn mare
>>
>>29804953
Magical stimulation
>>
>>29805001
>if you could use magic to do these other things, why not to then pleasure yourself as well?
>welp, only one way to find out
>with a bit of effort and creativity and concentration, you manage to conjure up a magical dildo with your long alicorn horn
>moving it over to your marehood, it doesn't take long to get that thing DEEP inside of you
>and once in, you use a bit more effort to make it vibrate to really get it working
>the moment you felt those vibrations, you nearly fell down to the ground from how ORGASMICALLY good it felt to you
>oh gods YES, you need MORE of this!
>and thus you ramp it up more and more by the second, losing track of time as you soon fall down and end up sitting and then laying down on your floor
>you don't know at all how long you went at yourself like this, but what you do know is that you soon had lost yourself to a sea of bliss and pleasure as your eyes rolled back and your equine tongue hanged out so lewdly
>and as endless womanly alicorn moans escaped your muzzle, eventually you wouldn't be able to keep it in any longer
>at that final moment, as your magic made it impossible for your magic dildo to exist any more, you would NEIGH in bliss as you finally climaxed at long last
>not only did you leave a HUGE puddle of mare juices on the floor near your rear half, but your wings also were left spread out intensely to their full wingspan and size
>you estimated you had a wingspan of at least 25-30 feet long total, if not more
>a good thing to know for sure, as you took in your first maregasm
>feels gud mane
>after a good ten minutes spent just taking this bliss all in, and then cleaning yourself up, you now wonder what to do next
>after all, if you have at least THIS much power, imagine what you could do next!
>>
>>29805033
Mass orgy with the entire town
>>
>>29805033
Find the stallion again and share the experience with him by turning him into a mare.
>>
File: 1424384318181-0.gif (3MB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1424384318181-0.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>29804953
>the closer you get to finishing your breakfast, the faster and harder you ride him for all he's worth
>>
>>29805119
>not starting off by introducing him to anal stimulation
>>
>>29805137
insert horn into boipussy
>>
>>29805049
>town

Not having an orgy with all of Equestria
>>
>>29804486
We have an imgur? I was not aware of this.
>>
>>29804475
Oh. Shit.
>>
>>29804622
Fluffy really didn't have much luck with his pony form.
>>
>Anon is friends with the mane six, and sometimes helps them out
>However, Twilight starts to notice a pattern
>A lot of his plans and suggestions involve him being transformed into a mare to go undercover or something, no matter how unnecessary it may be
>She decides to perform a little experiment
>When he finishes his spying as the little mare, she 'forgets' to change him back
>All he has to do is 'remind' her, and she'll undo his change
>But he doesn't
>After a few moments of awkward silence, Anon nervously says his goodbyes and leaves
>When the others ask why he's still a mare, he blames Twilight for forgetting and says that they should drop it
>Despite insisting that he definitely wants to be a human man for real when he's pressed on the issue
>When her friends confront her, Twilight refuses to change Anon back, and a schism forms among the mane six
>Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy all agree that Anon should stay a mare, while Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie all think that Anon's wishes should be respected and the spell undone
>Meanwhile, Anon feels super guilty for driving them apart because he can't admit he prefers horsepussy to monkey dick
>>
>>29805654
If only Anon could admit his desires...
Nice concept.
>>
>>29805536
Was meaning as a replacement
We don't have one yet
>>
>>29805654
>Rarity will never make you model pretty dresses
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer11.png (754KB, 2481x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer11.png
754KB, 2481x2500px
I want to be a pretty glimmy princess
>>
So many one post long green prompts. Are these up for grabs?
>>
>>29806372
I'm not the one making them but I think that's the intention of the prompts. Nice of them to put some thought and effort into it
>>
>>29806372
Probably. That is the general intention when posting a prompt. which one interest you?
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash27.png (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash27.png
109KB, 400x400px
You can become the little mare
but you have to let dash pee in your butt once a week to keep the spell going do you accept?
>>
>>29806526
>implying Dash doesn't break into pony's houses and pee in their butts when they are sleeping.
>>
>>29806372
I'm the writer of these prompts:
>>29768449
>>29776442
>>29782540
>>29785618
>>29797377
>>29800619
>>29802237
>>29805654
I threw them out in the hope that a writefag would take them in, nurture them, and make them grow into something beautiful.

Incidentally, I also wrote this story:
>>29759510
>>29759521
>>29759534
>>29759540
>>29759550
And I noticed that I missed a post when I was pasting from my bin. If anyone read that and thought the pacing was bit too fast at the beginning or something, check out the story on the bin: >>29759563
>>
File: C7I3ChRXwAAskaN.jpg (48KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
C7I3ChRXwAAskaN.jpg
48KB, 750x542px
>>29806592
Great work on both fronts, I would love to see you write more

Also consider putting your prompts into a Gdoc or pastebin so that others can get to it
[it would be nice if we could get a sub section on our Gdoc for the same thing]
>>
>>29806625
Thanks. I prefer writing prompts to full stories because I tend to run out of ideas pretty quickly. When I actually write these days, it's usually because I started a prompt that ended up getting too detailed.
>>
>>29806592
you should do more of the mirror mare story but with anal
>>
File: +.png (101KB, 644x583px) Image search: [Google]
+.png
101KB, 644x583px
>>29806184
This is a little disappointing.
>>
I compiled all the prompts/oneshots I wrote from the past couple of threads:
https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5

>>29806657
I considered something like that, or just skipping ahead to when he goes to Equestria and having his old human self showing up like a tulpa to continue his training as a pony, but I decided against it when I couldn't think of where to go with it beyond that.
>>
>>29806754
make her mold him into the mare through longer, progressively more degenerate acts
>>
>>29806780
>She just makes him masturbate normally at first
>Then she makes him stick a dildo up himself
>Then she makes him dress like a girl and stick a dildo up herself
>Then she makes her go into public as a girl and stick a dildo up herself in the girl's bathroom
>Finally, it culminates in dressing like a girl and getting fucked in the ass by a guy who's being groomed to become a stallion in Equestria

The problem with following that sort of route is that it would take a lot of writing with very little actual horsepussy.
>>
>>29806754
>https://pastebin.com/gifQqwn5
Nice. Hopefully this will inspire something good.

You could do a short epilogue of Anon being the happy mare he dreamed of being.
>>
Wouldn't having nano machines turn you into the little mare hurt?

I can't imagine having a bunch of tiny robots rebuilding you atom by atom is a present experience
>>
>>29807075
They'd be disassembling you on a microscopic scale, which is probably below the resolution of your nervous system
>>
No matter how unpleasant I would still volunteer for it.
>>
>>29806995
The problem with that approach is that the story as it is isn't really about physical transformation, but mental transformation instead. Anon eventually does get put into a pony body, but he becomes the little mare long before then, if you see what I mean. Cutting to an epilogue where he's already mentally and physically a pony would be a bit disappointing to the underserved mental tf crowd.
>>
File: Lyra58.jpg (99KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra58.jpg
99KB, 567x567px
You become a little mare but you must wash the stinky peepee of every stallion in town every week
>>
>>29807075
No pain, no mane

I think nanobot stories do usually portray it as a painful transformation.
>>
>Anon is a friend of the Sparkle family
>Little filly Twilight is frustrated because of all the stuff she can't do since she's a filly
>If only she were an adult...
>...like Anon is...
>She magically swaps bodies with Anon so that she can experience adulthood
>Anon immediately tattles on her to her mom, and the entire Sparkle family, as well as Princess Celestia herself, work together to not only make it seem like Anon's having the time of his life as a filly, but to also make adulthood suck for Twilight
>>
>>29807724
By the end of it they have to convince Anon to switch back.
>>
File: 1482181724760.png (833KB, 1500x4722px) Image search: [Google]
1482181724760.png
833KB, 1500x4722px
>>
>>29804622
>We see no humans and a few ponies
>Honestly I’m amazed at how efficiently they got everyone out
>Or maybe I should be amazed at how quickly this thing works
>Either way the effect is the same: no humans in site
>We come to my apartment complex
>It’s largely untouched by the look of it
>A few broken windows here and there
>I guess any looters evacuated with the rest of them
>It’s not far to my door and I unlock it
>”I thought we were just here for your car” Silver states
>I nod
“That’s our main goal but while we’re here there’s some stuff that might be useful”
>We step in to my rather Spartan efficiency
“You two raid my fridge I’ve got a few things that might be usefull”
>”Yeah sure”
>The mares head over to the kitchen area as I go for my storage
>I pull out a folding solar panel and a Maglite
>The Panel can charge everything up to a lap top
>Shure the power is still on but who knows how long that could last
>I also gather my tool box and a first aid kit
>I head into the bath room and take a case of bar soap and a bottle of shampoo
>Mane and Tail, I bought this stuff because it’s cheap now I’m glad I did
>Crimson calls over her shoulder “Hey Fluff is it alright if we take your booze?”
“Of course we’re taking my booze, on the way back we’re stopping back by the gas station and grabbing all of their booze too!”
>”Sounds like a plan” She says as she places two bottles of liquor into her bag
>We gather all the stuff and move out, locking the door behind us
>My truck is conveniently right in front of my door
>It’s an old farm truck my grandfather left me
>We climb in
>As we expected none of us can reach the foot pedals and still see out the window
“Right, Crimson you work the peddles and Silver works the gear shift”
>>
>>29808848
>”Why can’t I drive?” Crimson asks
“It’s my truck, I drive”
>Crimson sighs “fine”
>She climbs into the floor board as I start the engine
“Right break, and shift us into reverse”
>I hear Crimson shift her weight as Silver pulls the transmission down
“Alright let off the break”
>Crimson relives the break and we begin to roll backwards
>I guide the truck out of its parking spot and line it up with the road
“Alright break and shift into drive”
>We come to a stop and Silver shifts us down two notches
“Alright A little gas”
>The truck lurches forward and we quickly move up to 40 mph
>We come up on the gas station again
“Slow down!”
>Crimson slams on the break, sending Silver and I hurtling into the floor board with her
>”Sorry, I’m still getting the hang of this”
>I’m lying on my back on top of Crimson
>Silver is in the passenger side already getting back up
“Hey Silver can you kill the engine while I get up”
>”Yeah, one sec”
>Sliver shifts us back to park and turns the key
>I hear the engine rumble to a stop
>Crimson and I shift around as I get back into the drives seat
>A difficult task for a human, damn near impossible for a small equine
>But in the end I manage to get up
“Right, let’s forget the booze for now and just get back to the others
>”Sounds great to me” Sliver answered cheerfully
>Crimson sinkers “That eager to dich us already?”
>Sliver shakes her head “it’s not like that, I just want to meet the others. Are they nice?”
>I shrug “I can’t really tell who’s who, the only one we’ve had contact with is Dr. Moore. She seems pretty nice”
>”Could you introduce me when we get there?”
>”Yeah, can we get moving now, it’s kind of cramped down here”
“Yeah, break and shift. This time let’s just cruse”
>Silver shifts us into drive and we slowly make our way back to the student union
>We put it in park in front of a waving Dr. Moore

Forgot to name fag
>>
>>29806499
>which one interest you?
all of them
Asked just to make sure there wouldn't be any story stealing
>>29806592
You've got some fine prompts there. I hope you continue putting them out.
>>
>>29808857
I get here just in time to catch two updates in a single day, oh how you spoil us WallMixer!

Hopefully the gang (+1) stays safe out there. Booze and cars they can barely drive as sober horses - what could go wrong?
>>
>>29806854
maybe having the little mare feelings overwhelm his own, and he starts slowly turning into the mare between sessions, until he's left feeling like his human characteristics and traits are alien to him?
>>
>>29807153
Damn I wish you continued that story. Your idea of it is just wonderful. There is not enough slow mental tf.
>>
>>29808857
Nice teamwork.
You changed the new pony's name to Sliver in a couple of places.
>>
>>29808120
It seems too sweet a deal to give up.
>>
>>29808528
After which the muscular guy turned the gun on himself.
>>
>>29809071
I'm glad you like it
>>29809634
Thanks for the catch, I'll correct it in the pastebin
>>
>>29810439
Autism really did a number on him.
>>
File: 1488409708727.png (48KB, 620x594px) Image search: [Google]
1488409708727.png
48KB, 620x594px
>>29758819
>>
>>29810636
I want to be the little shapeshifter.
>>
>>29810671
That would be nice, if you decide you didn't like being a pony you could change into another form.
>>
>>29810721
>if you decide you didn't like being a pony
Get real, Anon. That doesn't happen. Though other forms may have their uses.
>>
File: 1490827489781.png (153KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490827489781.png
153KB, 1414x1000px
>>
>>29810853
If only the ponies were slightly larger and less identical.
>>
File: 1490612383213.jpg (998KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490612383213.jpg
998KB, 2000x2000px
>>29810894
There is this, but it's NSFW
https://derpibooru.org/1356569?q=human+to+pony

Have Lyra pleading for mercy while you wait
>>
>>29811227
I didn't expect that artist to do porn.

And on an entirely flimsy basis I'm going to pretend that that Lyra is a transformed human.
>>
>>29804475
>>29804486
It seems to be back.
>>
>>29811422
>Anon arrives in Equestria, is found by agent Sweetie Drops
>They grow close, eventually falling in love
>The agency decides that Anon needs to go to Tartarus
>Sweetie decides to call in a few favors to protect Anon
>He becomes a unicorn mare, losing most of her memories through the process
>But she doesn't forget her feelings for Bon Bon

It doesn't really fit with the show at all, but whatever.
>>
>>29811518
That's pretty specific for a prompt. You seem to have a pretty good idea on what you want to happen. Write it yourself?
>>
Shall I make a new thread or does someone else want to do it?
>>
>>29811609
It's not really a prompt so much as just an idea, like an extremely short oneshot it something. If someone wants to write it or something based on it, that's fine by me.
>>
>>29811647
Whoever makes it better not fuck it up like this thread.
>>
New Thread!
>>29811738
>>29811738
>>29811738
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.