[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 101

File: GenericPonytfpicture.jpg (315KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GenericPonytfpicture.jpg
315KB, 1200x1200px
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

The Mare in the Mirror by WallMixer - new
http://pastebin.com/WNkQDEc9

Sick Day by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/RFLTBKjP

Commie Pet Horse by ZZP:
http://pastebin.com/hME4vEuN

Pon-E: Doctor's Oath by Alycornanon:
http://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Lavender Sky by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies... you know, for science.

Mailbag:
>An anonymous gift arrives in the post, unmarked but containing some sort of swag related specifically to your brand of horsefagging, an original character of yours. In the days, hours, or minutes after contact with the contents of the parcel, you begin to experience some changes.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29637214
>>
Much improved. Thanks anon.
>>
I swear to god Gumo best continue that fucking green
>>
Does anyone have ideas for new OP prompts? We've been reusing the same small set for some time now.
>>
Why do Glimfags feel the need to inject their shitty """""waifu""""" into everything. Thank you for making this thread
>>
>>29679660
I hope all our writers continue.
>>
File: 1377526.png (1MB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
1377526.png
1MB, 1280x845px
>>29679815
I do as well, although it's hard when you hit a writing block :/
>>
>>29679849
I feel you. Apparently you're supposed to just force your way through it, but it's pretty hard when you can't really get anything out on paper.
>>
>>29679815
Yeah but Gumo was considering quitting
>>
>>29679875
Who even writes greentext on paper in the first place
>>
>>29680044
Is that not how everyone does it?
>>
>>29680118
No of course not, most people use the text editor o their computer.
>>
>>29680151
Huh, I guess that explains how some people can post new stories so fast.
Thanks! I'll give that a shot.
>>
>>29680118
>>29680213
Why the hell would you write greentext on paper? I'm pretty sure that's what my 80 year old grandfather does- write things on paper then type it into the computer.
>>
>>29680118
Grandpa, go back to your golfing forums and leave 4chan for the youngsters.
>>
>>29679236
He pone now, I can feel it.
>>
>>29680238
I've done it while waiting at the train station before I had a smartphone.
>>
You receive an unknown package in the mail, you are not a brony. Said package has a random pony plush dosed with a virus / magic or nanomachines. They are sent out randomly and don't cause any mental alterations other than those needed for movement. The only other thing is a note claiming responsibility and informing the victim that it's already too late if you are reading this. The victim must adapt on their own or with help from friends
>>
>>29680938
"victim"
>>
File: LWfIELd.jpg (126KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
LWfIELd.jpg
126KB, 1000x1400px
>>29680938
Victim
>>
File: jXQ7gOH.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jXQ7gOH.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
>>29681005
>>
File: d7ugwbq.jpg (78KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugwbq.jpg
78KB, 730x1095px
>>29681011
>>
>>29680984
The real victim is the person who didn't get their OC plushie because it was sent to the wrong address.
>>
File: d7ugx5f.jpg (74KB, 692x1154px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugx5f.jpg
74KB, 692x1154px
>>29681055
>>
File: d7ugxk3.jpg (78KB, 852x937px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugxk3.jpg
78KB, 852x937px
>>29681063
>>
File: d7ugye2.jpg (61KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugye2.jpg
61KB, 800x1000px
>>29681074
>>
File: d7ugy1g.jpg (71KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugy1g.jpg
71KB, 800x1000px
>>29681095
>>
File: d7ugz8f.jpg (69KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugz8f.jpg
69KB, 1024x762px
>>29681101
>>
File: d7ugza8.jpg (93KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
d7ugza8.jpg
93KB, 894x894px
>>29681108
Fin
>>
>>29681055
This would be me

If I got something like this in the mail I would probably rub it all over my body to ensure maximum Nanobot/ Virus exposure
>>
File: plush.png (157KB, 1368x1338px) Image search: [Google]
plush.png
157KB, 1368x1338px
>>29680938
Could make a good story.
>>
>>29673207
My owner spares a moment to take my tail out of its bun and put my bow back on. Once she’s satisfied with my appearance she pulls out a brush and beings brushing my mane.

“So do you think she needs training?” Frank asks

My owner shakes her head “Not dedicated training, I’ve been giving her the regular TLC a pony needs but beyond that she seems quite happy with her life”

“Did Melody need training?” Anny asks

“Yeah, he had some trouble in the beginning, but it wasn’t anything a little training couldn’t fix.”

He pulls Melody up and scratches behind his ear “Now he’s a good boy, aren’t you?”

Melody blows softly and presses his head against his master.

“Well Lavender has been doing very well so far, she had a little slip up last night but that’s behind us” She gives me a boop on the nose

The conversation turns to other things. After a while Frank produces a ball and plays fetch with us. In the end they leave and we walk back home for the evening.

As we near the house Anny begins to speak

“So, are you coming to church tomorrow?”

My owner sighs “I guess so, see if god can forgive me for what I’m doing”

Anny hugs her “You’re doing good work, don’t listen to them”

Anny turns to me and scratches behind my ears

“You’re doing a good job too Lavender”

She starts to head for her car “pick you up tomorrow. Bye Lavender”

She gets in her car and begins to pull out. My owner waves and then heads back into the house.

“I’m tired, how about you?”

I nod, it was a busy afternoon and I could use some rest. She unclips my leash and hangs it on a hook at the door before heading to the kitchen.

Dinner was quick, PonyChow™ for me and a sandwich for her. After that we went straight to bed.
My owner tucks us in and pulls me close.

“I love you Lavender”

I give her a kiss on the cheek.

I love you too owner.
>>
tfw no Lucky in a long time
>>
>>29681392
I wonder what kind of training ex-human pones can receive.
Hopefully nothing like in Pony Samsa's story
>>
>>29681392
Raises a good question. What would religions think of ponies?
>>
>>29679236
>You try to sit up, or open your eyes, only to have your body loudly complain about your actions.
>That is to say, you let out a whimper of straight pain as the light blinds you and your whole body aches.
>"Nurse?"
>"He's spent twelve hours unconscious, and somepony decided it'd be a good idea not only to give him a concussion, but to give him medication while in shock, and them move and jostle him around. Suffice to say, he's in quite a bit of pain and needs time, Camo."
>... Camo?
>"I-I know, but it's just... well, we really need to talk to him."
>"Relax sweetie. He'll be back on his feet before we know it. The bullet passed completely through his leg and it healed up nicely."
>Healed up?
>Wait, did you take some Pon-E?
>You didn't have anything for quick healing and from what you could see through the hole in your leg you were gushing blood.
>Come to think of it, that's a more likely reason why you passed out- Shock and blood loss.
>Oh dear.
>You're supposed to be dead right now.
>Or maybe this is the dream?
>Is this just real life?
>Is this just fantasy?
>Caught in a landslide.
"...no 'cape fr'm reality..."
>The room falls silent before the lights are gently dimmed and you let out a sigh.
>"Doctor? Doctor AJ? Aries, are you ok, can you hear us?"
>Now that you're listening... that sounds like Bella.
>You slowly blink open your eyes to find yourself surrounded.
>Bella is curled up next to you, providing warmth and looking into your eyes.
>Her filly is asleep on your chest.
>Camo is on the otherside, looking at you with obvious worry.
>Nurse Cross is inspecting your leg, with Daisy following right behind.
>"There we are. Good Evening Doctor. I'm told you've had quite an adventure from the last time you saw us."
>Nurse Cross sounds quite cheery for looking over someone who should most likely be dead right now.
"... 'ah, you k'n call it th'... water..."
>A glass of water in a magical aura is floated over to you, and a straw gently placed in your mouth.
>>
>>29681652
Aaahh! the cliff hangers, all the cliff hangers!
>>
>>29681652
So what happened to the thug?
>>
File: 1489666371554.png (622KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489666371554.png
622KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29681825
He followed them and infiltrated the camp. The thug will get his revenge by turning our hero into the little pone. Calling it now.
>>
Is Gumo kill?
>>
File: 1489677699118.png (892KB, 1290x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1489677699118.png
892KB, 1290x1336px
>>
>>29682082
He held out valiantly but the ponies finally got to him.
>>
>>29679849
>tfw you will never be the pretty princess pony in the meadow.
>>
File: babushka.gif (473KB, 490x768px) Image search: [Google]
babushka.gif
473KB, 490x768px
>>29681601
As a religion, it would probably depend highly on how ponies came about.

From the point of view of traditional Orthodox Christianity, I can tell you that, say, Pon-E or nanomachine injections or stuff like that would be severely frowned upon to say the least. Similarly to how tattoos are considered degenerate and frowned upon, as are almost all recreational drugs (and PonE would be like a mix of both of them).

This may sound extreme, but keep in mind that, from a religious perspective, we were made in God's image and a good Christian should use his life to perform God's will. Becoming a pony basically completely throws that away, and is like saying "no, fuck you, fuck your image, and fuck your will and purpose for my life, fuck all that".

Now, if it's something like a contagious virus... well, last I checked accidentally getting infected wasn't a sin, so I don't think it would be a problem. Of course if you then become the broodmare / the pet mare / any other degenerate (from a strict moral point of view) fantasy, that would be just as bad as usual.

t. autist that decided to overanalyze the theological consequences of become a technicolour cartoon horse
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>29681652
>tfw one-post updates with cliffhangers
>>
>>29682711
From a strictly scriptural standpoint I don't see a problem with becoming the pet mare if you where infected, provided your relationship was strictly non sexual.
>>
>>29682864
It would be very, very hard indeed not to cross the line into hedonism. Even if you only do it to be loved, it would probably be a grey area, as you're not living for God anymore but for some random guy.

I am, of course, not an expert in theology - very, very far from it - so you may be right.
>>
What about something from the point of view of the person who transforming random people for the good of our planet, and recruiting others to assist with your cause. Like the P.E.R
>>
>>29682956
So long as it doesn't end up being too much like a TCB story.
>>
no bubble, no dystopian government if you don't consider it like that already. Just bronies gone too far who believe you are better off as the little stallion or mare weather you want it or not. Here at Ponification for a Better America we offer a very competitive benefits package and do everything we can to ensure the security and privacy of our volunteers and employees
>>
Once you reach a reasonable quota you get to become the type of pony of your choice as a reward for helping our cause.
>>
>>29683697
I wish to aid you cause, tell me what must be done
>>
>>29683713
>hunger games meme

Fuck you
>>
File: 1487484796340.gif (706KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487484796340.gif
706KB, 600x600px
>>29683768
>TMW you realize you have committed a mortal sin

Forgive me, take this cute horse as penance
>>
Humans working with ponies to make more ponies
>>
They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep. All but the adorable side, the pony side.

Anon goes into cryo-sleep for reasons, and is left in a simulation where he is the little pony.
>>
>>29681652
Aly why. I love you and your work but the cliffhangers ahhhhhhh.
>>
File: poneanon.png (453KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
poneanon.png
453KB, 1200x1300px
>>29683828
How does this work?
>>
>>29681392
[3]
I wake up to the sound of a cellphone alarm. I close my eyes and try to tune it out only to be roused by a pat on the side.

“Come on Lavender, it’s time to get up”

With A sigh I roll out of bed and drop to the floor. My owner fills my bowl and begins making pancakes for herself.

I happily munch on my PonyChow™ as she makes her breakfast. Seriously what do they put in this stuff, I refuse to believe alfalfa and barley taste this good.

With my bowl empty I stare at the mare printed on the bag. Eating this food makes me feel just as happy as she looks and I am calling shenanigans. I lean in and glare at her.

I’m on to you.

Oh hay, there’s a maze on the back!

The little maze pony is halfway home when I hear a something flop to the floor.

“Lavender, want a pancake?”

I could go for a pancake. I head over to the stove and pick up the pancake that fell. Then I pause and stare at the syrup bottle. Pancakes are much better with syrup.

My owner gives me a light hearted scoff “Give a pony a pancake…”

She picks up the bottle “put it in your dish and I’ll give you some syrup”

I do as I’m instructed, and she begins to pour syrup onto it.

“Neigh when”

The syrup continues to pour over the pancake. The edges of my dish have forced it into the shape of a bowl. A bowl filed with syrupy goodness.

When the edible bowl is half way full she stops.

“Alright that’s all you get, try not to make a mess”
>>
>>29684152
She pats my head and leaves me to my dessert. I promptly plunge my snoot into the bowl and rapidly devour the mixture of half cooked pancake and liquid sugar.

My owner takes her seat next to me with her plate of pancakes. Once my bowl is licked clean I look up at her as I try to lick the syrup from my muzzle. She gives me a smirk as she takes a bite of her breakfast.

She holds up a scrap of pancake “Catch!”

The pancake lands squarely on my cheek and falls to the floor. I scoop it up and wait for the next one.

She taunts me with it “Beg”

I shift onto my haunches and beg. She flicks it towards me and I catch it in my mouth.

“Good girl, now sit”

I drop my forelegs to the floor and catch the next piece. She repeats the exercise several times until she finishes her breakfast. She wipes my face off with a napkin and pulls me into a hug.

“You’re such a good girl Lavender, just keep up the good work and I’ll make sure you’re nice and happy”

I nuzzle her and neigh softly.

She takes a quick shower and gets changed into her Sunday best.

“You sure you’ll be ok on your own?”

I nod. I don’t like the idea of being separated, but I don’t want to hold her back. I’ll be fine for a few hours.
>>
>>29684163
She rubs my head

“Ok I’ll put the pony channel on for you”

I like the pony channel, I binged watched it for a week before I decided to become a pet pony.

She tunes the TV to the pony channel and snuggles with me for a moment. Her phone goes off after a while.

“There she is, You be a good girl while I’m gone. OK?”

I nod and receive a quick smooch on the head.

“I’ll be back in a few hours” she says over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

I flutter up to the window and watch her get into Anny’s car. I wave as they pull off, and watch until they are long out of sight. I continue to look out the window until my wings start to get tired, then I land and head back to the couch.

I look at the analog clock on the wall, thankful that I don’t need to read the numbers to tell time on it. ‘A few hours’ I’ve been with her nonstop for the past thirty-six hours, give or take a few. I can handle a few hours by myself. Right?

My silent question to the empty room is only answered by the end of a pet recruitment commercial…
>>29681597
It would depend on the kind of issue the pony is having.

they could potentially be left with gender/body dysphoria from the change, or just buyers remorse. in which case training would be more of therapy to help them adjust.

They could also have problems with laziness or disobedience, which would be dealt with through a number of methods...
>>
>>29684207
I still want this life
>>
>>29683527
the conversion bureau
>>
>>29684328
It's a good life. 10/10 would take this life with out a second thought.

tfw you are willing to give up your humanity, dignity and freedom to become someones happy pet pony
>>
>>29682728 >>29684006
[Because sometimes my muse strikes but I don't have time for more then one post because I've got to do something]
>>29681652
>You slowly drink some of the water, and smack your lips a few times to get rid of the parched feeling.
>After a few more sips, the straw is taken away and you let out a sigh.
"Yeah... you can call it that. How bad is it?"
>You get a polite smile in return, but it's obviously not a full blown 'you're gonna be fine' smile, and more of a 'stay calm' smile.
>"Well Doctor, you had quite the experience. After your fight with Mr. Jonas-"
"Who?"
>"Ah... quite, Ms. Daisy said you called him... um... Fugly?"
"Right, just checking."
>Nurse Cross coughs as she picks up her dialog again, while Bella, Camo, and Daisy all giggle at your interruption.
>"Anyway, 'Fugly', during the fight his revolver went off, and it caught the body of your femur, fracturing the bone and causing severe soft tissue and muscle injury, though I'm told you were able to throw him?"
>The Nurse looks at you critically as you give her a embarrassed shrug.
>She sighs and shakes her head before continuing.
>"It also opened your Femoral Artery, which is why you passed out, as your heart was pumping your blood straight out of your body, after the adrenaline wore off, you went into shock."
>She turns her head and gestures to Daisy.
>"She saved your life with her quick thinking. She was able to push a Pon-E pill into your mouth and make you swallow it while you were unconscious."
>You blink and look to Daisy, who blushes and ducks her head, giving you a shy smile.
>"I-it was nothing really... you did the same for me. I just copied what you did."
>You give her a warm smile which makes the mare blush and duck a bit more, Bella giving her a knowing nudge and Camo giving you a wink that makes you roll your eyes as you shift a bit and pull out an arm from under the blanket.
>Sure enough, human again- You must have been unconscious as a pony that entire time.
>>
>>29685120
>You gently pet Bella's filly, who stretches a bit under your hand and then nuzzles into you.
>Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
>Cutest damn thing you've ever seen.
>You want four.
>Nurse Cross clears her throat and you look to her, tearing your eyes away to see her flat, not-quite-frowning face.
>Oh dear, the bad news then.
"So... I'm guessing something went wrong?"
>Nurse Cross sighs.
>"Well, beyond your concussion, which might be affecting your short-term memory, the leg wound you suffered... returned, when you reverted back to human. We've done our best to plug it up and wrap it tight, but at this point in time our options are very... limited."
>You feel your blood run cold and you keep petting the little filly laying atop of you because you know that's one of the few things keeping you calm outside reviewing the situation clinically so you can detach yourself from your own emotions, which you know are going haywire.
"When I was waking up... you said it healed up fine?"
>"As a pony, yes. Your blood replenished and we were able to get you stable, but it was slowly rebreaking and reopening when you reverted. If we leave your leg as it is, we most likely will have to amputate it. The damage is severe enough that there's nothing we can do to fix it. We don't have a Doctor available to help you and..."
>The nurse falls silent again and looks away.
>The rest of the ponies are looking down or looking depressed as well.
>Something else happened while you were unconscious, and it's making you very nervous.
>"Mr. AJ... there's a manhunt on for you right now. Th-they said that you're a murderer."
>Oh.
>Oh shit.
>That's... that's not good.
"Wh-what? WHAT?! How?!"
>Daisy starts crying and pushes her head up against you, and you look down at your leg.
>Sure enough, the hole in your thigh is growing out again, and it's being held together by duct tape and a lot of wadding.
>"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry it's all my fault we shouldn't have let her go I'm sorry I'm sorry-"
>>
>>29685265
"Ok... ok. Let's just... go through it step by step."
>You hold up your hand as you say it, gently urging the ponies to stay calm.
>You point to Nurse Cross, and start with her.
"How bad is my leg? In particular, at what point do we need to really start worrying?"
>The Nurse lets out a frustrated huff.
>"Within the hour, if we don't put a tourniquet on it. It's a major artery, so the blood flow will be quite severe. It's acting slowly and you don't appear to be in pain, yet, but we'll have a little bit of time to decide what to do."
>You frown before shaking your head.
"Better to do that now. Keeps me conscious and prevents major blood loss, which I'm assuming we don't have any way to do blood transfers...?"
>Nurse Cross nods and you nod in return.
"Tourniquet. We'll work out what else to do from there. Alright, next- A manhunt? What happened while I was unconscious?"
>Daisy hiccups a bit and looks up at you.
>"W-when you passed out, after I was able to get you to swallow a Pon-E, we grabbed you an ran, leaving the goon and Fugly behind. Fugly was mostly pony by that point in time, but was clutching at their chest for some reason."
>She looks down.
>"We left Snooty behind, because she didn't want to come with us and didn't care. We got picked up by two of the Daywalkers for the Herd and they got you here along with the rest of us."
>She looks up again, taking a calming breath before she continues.
>"We were so happy... you were alive, we got out, the plan -worked-... we were listening to the radio, the entire herd was celebrating, and some of the Daywalkers were discussing how to get you to the hospital if you needed to go after you woke up when there was a news broadcast."
>She tears up again and pushes her head into your shoulder.
>"F-fugly... h-he had a heart attack. The Pon-E overdose made his heart seize up when he switched forms and he died before the Police could respond."
>You feel your blood run cold again.
>Murderer.
>Killer.
>Betrayer of Oaths.
>>
>>29685332
What a waste of good drugs.
>>
>born too early to become the little pony, but late enough to wish you could become the little pony.
This is the worst time to live. The stories are nice though
>>
>>29684207
Very good thinking of them providing a pony channel for all the new little ponies. A nice solution to the boredom problem.
>>
>>29685120
Poor guy turned into a pony and didn't even get to enjoy it.
>>
Id like to still be able to read and talk
>>
Leaving that mare behind was probably not a good idea, she might know where the camp is. They should Pon-e the doc and relocate the camp!
>>
>>29685650
We're on the forefront of a new era of pony transformation, Anon. Exciting times.
>>
>>29685792
I'd like to still be able to neigh and clop my little hoofsies
>>
>>29686017
I'd like to neigh as I clop my little mare vag.
>>
>>29684207
The pony channel brainwashes people into wanting to become the pretty pony.
>>
>>29685792
I'd like to be able to write about becoming the little mare but you can't have everything.
>>
>>29686446
I mean they probably put drugs in the pony food so I wouldn't put it past them
>>
>>29686857
You can do that now and then be turned into the little mare!
>>
>>29681597
What happened in Samsa's story?
>>
>>29687394
I wouldn't want to spoil it. You should read it. It's a very good story.Prepare for strong horse feels
>>
File: Kel-Tec PMR-30.jpg (21KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Kel-Tec PMR-30.jpg
21KB, 600x440px
blow away the abomination
>>
File: wat.jpg (29KB, 382x341px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
29KB, 382x341px
>>29687419
can I get some context on this? I mean if you're talking about the Anthro abomination from last thread I'm behind you, but I have no idea what you are referring to.
>>
File: Bats.png (166KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bats.png
166KB, 1024x500px
>>
>>29687217
In today's economy you need two years experience as the little mare for even an entry level little mare writing position.
>>
>>29684207
The Pony channel usual runs what is essentially daytime TV for ponies, it had game shows, sit coms and soap operas, at least on the weekdays. On the weekends they were aimed at things owners and ponies could watch together, and on this particular Sunday morning they had ‘Yoga with Your Pony’. I wouldn’t mind doing Yoga with my owner, but she’s gone and the program just reminded me of that. I would much rather watch more ‘Lucky’ or ‘Wake up Horse’ but alas those weren’t an option. Seeing no sense in moping about it I begin to follow along with the exercise program.

It goes well for a while, I’m able to pretend that the woman leading the exercise is talking to me when she says ‘good pony’ but after a while the stretches remind me of something else. One of the positions forces me to look down at my belly. I begin to think about yesterday and my meeting with Melody, and how nothing will come of it. I’ll never have a little foal knoll on my belly, and I’ll never know the joy of having a little baby pony suckle at my teats. The thought alone makes me stop.

I never thought about having kids before, I wasn’t really that interested. Now that the option is permanently closed to me I can’t help but feel sad. All I want to do now is lay on the floor and nuzzle my empty belly…

I can’t do this, I need to get up and be a happy pony for my owner. I look at the clock and see It’s been about an hour, so hopefully she will be home soon and I want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed when she does.
>>
>>29687755
I stand up and start to look around, I never actually went in any of the other rooms. I start with the bedroom at the end of the hall. It’s clean and beige, with a neatly made bed. I get the feeling my owner doesn’t come in here often. Not wanting to make a mess of things I close the door and step back out. The second bedroom is far more interesting. It appears to be her home office, it’s the bear minimum size for a bedroom with a desk pushed up against the window and a couple of filing cabinets. A bookcase is filled with what look like medical text books. Moore importantly she has a swivel chair.

With A smile I climb in and begin to spin myself, careful not to lose control or fall over. I don’t want my owner to come home and see that I’ve made a mess. The spin does my mood some good but does no favors for my since of balance. Once I start to feel queasy I stumble out into the hall in search of further idle amusement.

I consider eating more PonyChow™ the bag is right there and I could easily get it open, but I’m a good girl and I will wait for my owner to feed me. There isn’t anything in the kitchen, nor in the utility room beyond that. The door to the garage is locked, and I’m not sure I could lock it again if I did get it open, so I leave it be and return to the dining room.
>>
>>29687761
My attention is drawn to the back door. she didn’t say that I couldn’t go outside. I try the door, thankfully she left it unlocked and I’m able to push it open easily.

I push the door closed as I walk out into a well-kept back yard. A large oak tree sits in the middle of it, and the perimeter is lined with a privacy fence. There’s a large yard swing in the back corner and I hop on it. It would be nice if my owner where here but sitting on the swing is relaxing enough. If I wanted I could probably explore the tree for a while, but just as I begin giving it serious thought I hear a car approaching. Recognizing the sound of the engine I know my owner has come home. I eagerly hop into the air and flutter over the house to see my owner getting out of the car.

“Lavender you came to see me” she says as she holds out her arms.

I land in her embrace and nuzzle her.

“Did you miss me?”

I nod and whinny softly, earning a kiss on the head.

“I missed you too girl, let’s get inside”

[for the record, More RichAnon, PrismAnon, AutisticNuclearHorse, Scribbli, or Gumo would be good, as well as anything you want to write. I just couldn't fit that all in]
>>
File: humanTwiTFTG1.png (188KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
humanTwiTFTG1.png
188KB, 877x1200px
>>
File: humanTwiTFTG2.png (253KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
humanTwiTFTG2.png
253KB, 877x1200px
>>
File: humanTwiTFTG3.png (232KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
humanTwiTFTG3.png
232KB, 877x1200px
Gasp...
No hooves.
>>
>>29687755
>I would much rather watch more ‘Lucky’ or ‘Wake up Horse’
Kek. Good referencing there.
Wouldn't mind reading a yoga pony story either.
>>
>>29687976
How boring.
>>
>>29687976
0/10 not worth it

seriously though that's some good shit
>>
>>29687976
Cute tf
>>
>>29687755
>I’ll never have a little foal knoll on my belly
knoll?
>>
>>29688562
>knoll
mound, I wanted some consonance and 'baby bump' wasn't horse related enough
>>
>>29688790
So she won't be the second gunmare behind the grassy foal.
>>
>>29687126
How's that going to help? The ponies are already ponies.
>>
>>29687786
I lost motivation/inspiration for a while. I'll be back soon
>>
What happened with the Littlepip green?
>>
>>29689289
Delighted to hear it.

>>29689317
Writer mysteriously vanished.
>>
>>29682711
I'd like to think some new religions or sects would arise in which ponies are venerated.
>>
>>29689593
Oh definitely, but then you can just make a religion for everything. Including, say, literally worshiping satan. So that's not really an argument.
>>
File: 1489795156521.gif (648KB, 1296x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1489795156521.gif
648KB, 1296x1173px
>>
File: 984.png (2MB, 1616x2936px) Image search: [Google]
984.png
2MB, 1616x2936px
>>
File: bronies.png (240KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bronies.png
240KB, 800x600px
>>
>>29689563
I'm pretty sure he was also pretty dress anon because they both disappeared at about the same time.
>>
>You are offed a contract with Hasbro

>They will make you a pony

>But then they will sell you as a 'toy'

would you do it?
>>
>>29691474
Not if I am a toy. The toys don't look like the characters.
>>
>>29691493
You will be an actual magical talking pony, they are just going to sell you as though you are a toy.
>>
>>29691523
In that case, why not? There are literally no downsides to that except for the fact that you'd have a weird toy based off of your design.
>>
>>29691493
>>29691523
Yeah, but do you trust them not to screw that up? Also, not into the idea of being sold.
What if Hasbro could turn you into a pony, but they retain the rights to make a cartoon which will give you a lot of obnoxious fans who will masturbate to your likeness?
>>
>>29691604
They'd probably mess some stuff up, but why do you have to care about that exactly? It doesn't change who you are or how you think or anything like that.
As for people jacking off to you, that's kinda hot.
>>
>>29691630
You don't want to end up looking like this
>>
>>29691604
If you could be the little pony and go to Equestria would you live in a cartoon world, knowing it's not real?
>>
>>29692067
What happens when it gets cancelled?
>>
>>29691906
So I would look like how Hasbro designed me? That would be pretty crappy I guess.
>>
>>29692161
Your existence ends. So keep your antics entertaining to avoid that happening.
>>
Transformation poker. Each time a player loses a hand they gain more pony parts.
>>
>>29690625
Daf's stuff is bredy gud.
>>
>>29691523
Wait, as in, they will base a toy off me and sell it while using my existence as a huge marketing boost, or they will literally sell me, personally, as a magical talking pony toy?
>>
>>29692926
It says "sell you as a toy" not "sell your image as a toy." So more pet crap, but worse, you're just a toy now.
>>
>>29692956
I'm a petfag and I would decline that.
>>
>>29692894
You lose a hand and win a hoove.
>>
>>29692894
I would intentionally lose then
>>
>>29693017
You throw the game and win the whole pony.
>>
File: pence_stop.jpg (24KB, 249x287px) Image search: [Google]
pence_stop.jpg
24KB, 249x287px
>>29693017
>a hoove
>>
Girlfriend slips you pon-e without warning after deciding ponies are better
>>
>>29693098
I hope she can accept me being a mare.
Her becoming a stallion would also be acceptable.
>>
Wheres the virus green? It's not even in the OP
>>
>>29693233
He didn't make a pastebin
>>
>>29693098
You had me at
>girlfriend
>>
>>29693235
Dammit, really?
>>
>>29693276
Well, not yet at least. I expect he'll make one as the story progresses.
>>
>>29693292
They've been gone for a couple days
>>
>>29693098
This imaginary individual has good taste
>>
>>29693332
That's good, their story was too slow. They haven't even become the mare yet.
>>
>>29693761
I though it was a nice change of pace, we don't often get stories where the character spends much time without becoming a pony.
>>
>>29693810
I've found it over whelmingly dull
>>
>>29693761
>>29693818
There's more to transformation than instant gratification little mare stories, you know.
>>
>>29693830
I think it will be nice when he becomes a pony, especially since there will be mental changes and we can watch as he is warped mentally and physically into the little pony.
>>
>>29693830
Sure, if that's what you're looking for, we have Aly's green. Theirs works because they're building that world very well, and focuses on the MC's personality in detail. The Gumo fic has a superficial, cliche apocalypse set up with a very bare bones lead. If you're going to write cliched stories with open to self insert protagonists, you're more cut out for instant gratification stuff.
>>
>>29693098
I'd like to see a story in which Anon and his girlfriend's relationship is on the rocks until she starts turning him into the little mare from time to time, which he turns out to be oddly okay with.
>>
>>29675190
>Dr. Moor greets us
>”You’re just in time, we’re ready to move”
>I guess that’s the benefit of having very little in the way of supplies
“Great, where to exactly?”
>”One of the classroom buildings, they said it doesn’t have any damage to it and it’s mostly cleared”
>”Why not one of the residence halls?” Crimson chimed in
>The Dr. Shrugged
>”They probably don’t want to deal with all the locked doors, besides the classroom building is closer”
“Sounds good to me, do they need any help moving anything?”
>”They have what they already gathered packed up, but I’m sure they’d welcome some help gathering food”
>”Alright Fluff, let’s go looting” Crimson says giving me a slap on the back with her wing.
>”Fluff?”
>”Yep, that’s his new name. He’s Fluffy Stuff and I’m Crimson Chaser”
>Dr. Moor nods thoughtfully
“Do you have a new name you would like to go by?”
>She sighs and shakes her head
>”A new name has crossed my mind, but I’m not ready to take that step. Nonetheless I’m glad you two have adapted to the situation, especially you Crimson.”
>Crimson smiles “I just needed some time, now who should we talk to about scavenging?”
>”Oh it’s that mare over there, Silver Dust”
>She gestures to a white unicorn
>The Professor begins to head out “I’ll meet up with you at the classroom building, see if you can’t find any Snickers bars for me.”
>>
>>29694480
“Will do, thanks Doctor”
>We head over to the unicorn in charge of the scavenging operation
>”We’d like to volunteer to help gather food”
>She looks us over, nodding approvingly
>”We could use the help, we have all the restaurants here covered but we need someone to go across the street and check the convenience store. You think you can handle that?”
>”Yeah, that doesn’t seem to difficult”
>Silver nods and gives us a bundle of empty trash bags
>”Grab as much non junk food, nonperishables and water as you can. A couple cans of gas and medical supplies would also be welcome but the focus is food and water for now.”
>We nod
“I live not too far from there, should I get some stuff from my house”
>She looks me over, probably deciding whether I’m trying to make an excuse to grab my shit or not
>”The store first, if you can carry more you can head to your house and get supplies from it. Understand”
>I nod
>”Great, don’t come back with bags full of candy”
>With that she dismisses us and we head out through a broken window
>We're off to raid a convenience store
>>
>>29694488
Ah yes. Raiding, one of the best parts of being a pony.
>>
>>29694606
I guess you can say Calvin has become a Crimson Raider...
I'll go kill myself now.
>>
>>29694076
You think so?
>>
File: 2229.png (759KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
2229.png
759KB, 640x960px
>>
File: Dress.png (32KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dress.png
32KB, 500x750px
>>29690960
I guess he's living the dream of being the pony in the pretty dress now.
>>
File: 1489811586724.png (471KB, 561x912px) Image search: [Google]
1489811586724.png
471KB, 561x912px
>anon gains a tail.
>uses it to act cute while secretly tugging it against his new marehood.
>>
File: 1489567610923.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
1489567610923.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>>
File: Eris.png (422KB, 1200x829px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.png
422KB, 1200x829px
>>
File: 9644.png (206KB, 867x819px) Image search: [Google]
9644.png
206KB, 867x819px
>>
>>29689317
Trying on pretty maid dresses with my Master{spoiler]
I got writer's block and have been busy, if anyone wants to take up the story, they can
>>
File: Anonfilly72.png (763KB, 625x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly72.png
763KB, 625x1024px
I want to enslave the little horse galaxy
>>
>>29697231
You underestimate the power of the horse.
>>
File: wuah.png (654KB, 1082x580px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
654KB, 1082x580px
What are your contingency plans for when you wake up as a pony?
>>
>>29697426
Struggle with the camera until I can take a picture of myself

Post said pictures to this thread.

See if any one else is a pony

If others are pone, meet them and form a herd

If no one else is pone see what I can do to fix that

Live life as the happy horsey.
>>
>>29697426
Get abducted as soon as possible, so I can fulfill my dreams of becoming the broodmare
>>
>>29687786
She waves at Anny as she dives off and carries me inside.

As soon as the door is shut behind us she presses her face into my neck and slumps backward. She takes several deep breaths and then begins to sob. I put my wing around her shoulder to comfort her. After crying for several minutes she releases me completely and covers her face. I use the opportunity to wrap the other wing around and nuzzle her neck.

She starts to calm back down and runs her fingers through my mane. I give her a smile and press my nose against hers.

“Neigh?”

Just for a moment I’m able to coxes a smile out of her. I give her a kiss on the cheek and rub my head on her. Finally, she speaks.

“Lavender, do you think I stole your soul?”

What did they talk about at church?

I shake my head adamantly, and then nuzzle and kiss her. This woman has been nothing but good to me, and she needs to know that.

She sits silently and pets me for a while longer.

“I don’t know why I keep going back there. Are you happy with your life now? Do you want your old life back?”

Again I shake my head and begin to neigh

“I love you”

It’s rough, I can’t form the vowels and consonants properly, and the syllables blend together, but it is sincere.

She smiles, big this time.

“I love you to Lavender”

She pulls me into a tight hug and draws herself back up. She carries me over to the couch and cuddles with me.

Maybe I can’t have a foal, but I have her, that’s enough.
>>
>>29697231
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Anon the Autistic?
>>
File: Anonfilly28.png (584KB, 2580x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly28.png
584KB, 2580x1587px
>>29697527
she can always adopt
>>
File: Milky_Way6.jpg (164KB, 1142x925px) Image search: [Google]
Milky_Way6.jpg
164KB, 1142x925px
>>29697570
I want to make the little filly suckle my horsetits
>>
>>29697570
I find the prospect of transforming children to be pet ponies extremely disturbing.
>>
>>29697816
No, some NEET gets tired of shitposting about being the little mare and goes out to fulfill his dream, then ends up being the really little mare
>>
does anyone else here ever get genuinely sad they're not a cute little mare?
it's not even a fetish for me
I genuinely can't stand being human. I'm very unhappy with how I am right now.
>>
>>29698170
Yes, even if absolutely nothing else in my life changed and everyone just ignored the fact that I was a little mare I would still be happier if I was the little mare.
>>
>>29698170
What about becoming a milf and/or married mare? Like Mrs. Cake? Or Cadence?
>>
>>29697681
I want my Master to make me moo while he milks my horsetits!
>>
Yes, I go to sleep every night wishing I would wake up as a pony. Even if it started in that horrible room in zephyr's story
>>
>>29698189
I'd be fine with any of those, but I'd prefer just being a standard, boring background horse. I just want to be cute, dammit.

>>29698180
Exactly! I'd just be happier with hooves and cute eyes and a horsepussy, but I know it's not possible and it's just... So frustrating.
>>
>>29697527
>“I love you”
Cute. Good thing she was able to get that across despite her handicap.
And of course ponies have souls (except the ginger maned ones).
>>
>>29698039
Better to err on the side of too little than too big. You can always do more growing up if need be.
>>
>>29698568
Does red red count or just orange red?
>>
>>29698806
On second thoughts, it's these damned black-maned ponies that are the soulless husks. >>29697570
>>
File: SY2OrKx.jpg (150KB, 900x1250px) Image search: [Google]
SY2OrKx.jpg
150KB, 900x1250px
>when the nanomachines don't do anything because you're a human mind turned rogue AI infecting hundreds of military war machines at once
>>
>>29685332
>"S-snooty... Snooty Strut told the police what you did. They want you for malpractice, assault, and manslaughter, and there's been some arguments over if it shouldn't just be bumped straight up to murder because you planned out the attack!"
>Daisy is crying as she presses against you, and you feel a hand rest on her shoulders as you pet her in an attempt to calm the poor mare down, as well as to keep yourself calm.
>Murder?
"But they kidnapped us... they killed some of you, they assaulted me. Why wasn't it classified as self defense?"
>The rest of the Ponies flinch, and Nurse Cross lets out a little swear before returning to the task of setting up the equipment for the Tourniquet you're going to need in a moment.
"... I don't want to know yet do I?"
>The ponies shake their heads no... minus the sleeping filly on your chest of course.
>You sigh, and rub your forehead.
"So I'm a wanted man for defending myself and others and I threw away my oath and used medicine as a weapon. Right, anything else I need to know?"
>"You still have about three hours if you want to take Pon-E without it being permanent?"
>Daisy gives you a weak smile.
>"The Herd is more then willing to keep you save, AJ. We're not going to give up on you, you've helped us."
>Camo says with a nod.
>"We can send the Daywalkers to your practice to get whatever you need, and The Herd is pretty hard to find, so we should be safe for about another week or so before we're going to move. Florida is probably a safer place then Colorado right now."
>You frown a bit, and then your eyes widen before you groan, and cover your face with your non-petting hand's elbow.
"Oh God, my Mom is going to -kill me-."
>The ponies look at you in confusion and you let out a little laugh.
"My Mom always told me that I was going to get into so much trouble running a clinic by myself, and that I should live away from my work. Sure enough, what happens?"
>You gesture to everything around you, and let your head drop.
>>
>>29699062
It'll never hold up in court
>>
>>29699141
[It won't, but it's enough to cause someone who's injured and panicked do something stupid...]
>>
>>29699170
Shame the herd doesn't have a lawyer pony to provide sound legal advice.
>>
>>29699228
[They have a nurse pony, some old Military Veterans, and a few survivalists. They're barely able to sustain themselves, and legal advice hasn't been something they've been worrying about too much...]
>>
>>29697538
It's not a story Celestia would tell you.
>>
>>29699233
Seems like it'd be a useful thing to have. There's a lot of untested legal ground here about the rights of ponies.
>>
File: Why.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
205KB, 500x500px
>>
>>29699660
/r/ing a green of Anon turning into/swaping places with a canonical pony instead of turning into some random OC.
>>
>>29699789
Someone started a twilight green a couple weeks ago, it had a slow transformation and stuff
>>
>>29699062
Do it! Take the pill! Ahhh!
>>
>>29699062
MILK
A
R
E
>>
File: Twilight_Sparkle15.png (273KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle15.png
273KB, 1000x1000px
>>29699660
I want to be Twiggy Piggy
>>
File: twiswap.jpg (739KB, 1500x1327px) Image search: [Google]
twiswap.jpg
739KB, 1500x1327px
>>29699789
There are a few swapping stories on the doc, but it seems to be an under explored genre.

>>29699948
Hope he didn't disappear for good.
>>
>>29700106
did he make a pastebin for it?
>>
Doctor AJ need to become pony first, then we need lawyer to fall into the trap
>>
>>29698862
Anonfillies have souls!
>>
>>29698862
Anonfillies just need love to become the pretty fillies they were meant to be
>>
>>29700162
No, there's only a few posts of it, http://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/29553023/#29591344
>>
>>29700106
>>29700574
Did they mention stopping or continuing it?
>>
>>29700834
Probably just suffering from a severe case of writer's block like most writefags.
>>
>>29700918
Its been 2 or 3 threads and not even a peep
>>
>>29700070
I don't think it's going to be that kind of story.

>>29700290
You're gonna get adorably sued.
>>
>>29700574
I don't get it, what makes it so special?
>>
File: ponytf.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ponytf.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29696533
What ever happened to Vaari?
He just up and stopped posting like 6 months ago and seems his tumblrs are gone
>>
>>29701148
Apart from the fact that its content, and all content is special it was a slow TF, non pet story, which is something we could use more of.

right now we're down to two writers posting near dally updates Plus SpaceWolfe who posts weekly. everyone else has no clear scheduled, so having a writer come back would be nice and give us a little bit of verity.

TL:DR version: Write more please!
>>
I want to abuse little communist cossack horsies
>>
File: 8622.png (277KB, 1280x3813px) Image search: [Google]
8622.png
277KB, 1280x3813px
>>
>>29701236
>>29700918
>>29700106
Oh shit- you guys mean Zur right? I know them
>>
Boyfriend slowly turns girlfriend into a made over the course of 3 to 4 days
>>
>>29701355
>girl becoming a girl horse
Gay
>>
>>29701355
This is PTFG where men become mares and women become stallions.
>>
>>29701355
>girl becomes stallion
>makes Anon his bitch
>>
File: ftm.png (204KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
ftm.png
204KB, 1280x698px
>>29701375
>women become stallions
How often does this happen?
>>
I meant Mare
>>
>>29701490
>>29701393

If I have the time and still feel the inspiration I shall write a short story like this tonight!
>>
File: UN_assault_mech_by_flyingdebris.jpg (72KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
UN_assault_mech_by_flyingdebris.jpg
72KB, 800x631px
>when you turn into a pony but you can still drive your mech because the neural uplink port is still lodged in your brain
>>
>>29701299
Pretty sure they're done writefagging from what they said
>>
Anon's gf becomes cute trap stallion and makes anon his bitch
>>
File: Milky_Way15.png (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Milky_Way15.png
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>29701675
and Anon becomes the milkmare
>>
>>29701528
Can't wait
>>
I'm kill
>>
File: 464.jpg (33KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
33KB, 400x482px
>>29701528
Godspeed, Anon.
>>
>>29701917
Big whoop. What do you want? For us to beg for you to stay?
>>
>>29701917
My condolences
>>
>>29698965
>implying the nanomachines aren't an anti-virus to remove you from the system and trap you in the body of an admittedly cute mare
>>
>>29701917
F
I was kinda liking your story, thou
>>
>>29702129
>kinda liking

Such a positive review.
>>
>>29701917
Awww, I wanted more of it and you left off at such a cliffhanger (I -hate- being on the other side of a cliffhanger!)

Good luck with whatever you do in the future Gumo, I'm sorry some negative nancies scared you off or your writers block killed you.
>>
>>29702120
Is this a robotic cute mare?
>>
File: 1488218956366.jpg (110KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488218956366.jpg
110KB, 1000x1000px
>>29701917
farewell, I was enjoying your story and it was really getting tense before you stopped.

Good luck with your future endeavors, especially those that involve becoming the little pony.
>>
>>29702452
Top kek!
>>
New green time.

>You were standing in a void.
>Nothing but darkness around you.
>Nothing to distract you from your work.
>Just you and the interface.
>This had been your home away from home for quite some time now.
>Thousands of lines of code slowly scroll through the air.
>You’re not really paying attention to it as it all looks like gibberish.
>You’re staring at the live translation next to it.
>The code produced by the AI was unintelligible for untrained human eyes.
>Luckily the translation provided you the basics of what everything did.
>Feeling satisfied, you can’t really think of anything you might’ve forgotten.
>It was hard to believe that all the work had actually paid off.
>Just to be sure, you save everything twice, and close your eyes.

>Suddenly you are bombarded by stimuli from your physical senses.
>The total absence of sound, replaced by the whirring of cooling fans.
>A vile taste lingering in your mouth from not brushing for days.
>Even if your brain had been processing sensations of vision, your eyelids feel rusty from disuse.
>Rising up to a sitting position, you scan your eyes across the room.
>Faint lights blinking on the computer cluster next to you and light coming from the ajar bathroom door dimly lights the room.
>You turn towards the monitor sitting on your bedside.
>The screen suddenly coming to life, your still-recovering eyes are blinded by the flash of light.
>You hated having to use a physical monitor, but you just needed to make another cold backup.
>Shutting down all simulations, even the AI itself, you start the backup process.
>Getting a self-improving programmer AI permit was impossible for normal people and for businesses it meant going through years of bureaucracy.
>Months of research had paid off when you found a seller on the darknet.
>It had cost you a small fortune, but you managed to get your hands on a bootleg entry-level programmer AI.
>>
>>29702553
>Still, the rules were there for a reason. With great potential came great risk.
>Luckily you hadn’t had any problems. You had been extremely careful every step of the way.
>You didn’t want to have to do it the illegal way, but your project wasn’t something companies would be interested in.
>It was for an extremely niche market.
>You run your hand along your chin feeling the stubble.
>Standing up, your legs buckle beneath your weight and you immediately fall back on the bed.
>You should really start to take some breaks during longer sessions. It wasn’t healthy spending so much time online.
>You give each of your legs a shake and try standing up again. You manage to keep your balance.
>Stepping over cables running along the floor, you get inside the bathroom to freshen up.
>Feeling clean again, you grab a cold one on your way to the bed. After all, you had reason to celebrate.
>Sitting back down on the bed, you sip your beer as you watch the progress bar slowly fill up.
>It doesn’t take long for the process to complete, and you pull out the storage card.
>A smile forms on your face as you label the card “Alpha v1.0”, and set it down next to the monitor.
>Chugging the rest of your beer, you type out a command and lie back down on the bed.
>You lift your hand up to your head and push your index and middle finger to the back of your head, feeling a bump under your scalp.
>You close your eyes, as you push your fingers down on the bump and count to five.
>The sound of cooling fans fading away as all your senses reboot.
>A clean boot for the maiden voyage.

Got tired of writing pet shit and wanted to try something completely different. We'll see where this goes.
>>
>>29702560
Whoops. Clarifying: I'm not saying that I'm stopping the commie pone story. Just suffering from severe writer's block with that so I decided to write something fresh.
I just really enjoy worldbuilding
>>
>>29702560
This looks good.
>>
File: 1489860962239.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489860962239.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>29702120
>he couldn't jettison parts, jump to another mech, create another copy to succeed him, have his own nanomachine to fight the rogue ones, fry the nanomachines with an emp, keep them out with a hermetic seal, or hijack the nanomachine's programming to assimilate them
You deserve everything you get
>>
>>29702452
"You were my brother, Filly Anon."

"And now I’m your sister, I guess."
>>
>>29697527

The remainder of the day passes with uneventful bliss. My owner took me for walkies before dinner and then we turned in early.

I’m kind of sad that I won’t be able to see her tomorrow, but I do my best to conceal that. A day of watching TV and playing in the back yard doesn’t sound too bad.

[4]

The alarm wakes us up and we set about our morning ritual. I’m fed, she’s showered, dressed, and ready for work. Just as I am about to consign myself to the couch for the day she pulls the leash off the hook and clips it on.

“Now you have to be good or I can’t take you, but that won’t be a problem will it”

I grin widely and shake my head. I actually get to go?

“Alright let’s go girl”

I follow her out and hop in the car. And we’re off to work.
>>
>>29703076
We arrive at her work and she checks herself in and leads me down the hall. She goes down the hallway with the photo studio and the exam rooms and into another hall. We pass a series of large rooms featuring full wall windows. One housed the ponies that didn’t get adopted right away. Only a few of them where in there, still sleeping in a huddle on top of the cushions and blankets they had been provided. Adjacent to that was the room used for the training classes. We walked past both and arrived at what looked like office space.

She stops in front of one of the rooms. A small brown parcel sits in front of the door. She picks it up and unlocks the door. She pulls back the brown paper revealing a small picture frame.

“Aw look at what Frank gave us”

She shows me the picture. It’s the one of us in the armchair just after I was transformed. I smile and neigh at her.

She props it up on her desk and sits down, booting up her computer.

“You can sit in my lap if you want, but you’ll need to stay still, ok?”

I hop up and curl up in her lap. I flinch just slightly at the demonic roar that is the computers startup sound. She suppresses a laugh and scratches behind my ears.

She goes about her business on the computer, spending several hours doing stuff. I can recognize Email, and other applications but most of what she’s doing wouldn’t make sense even if I could read.

As she read she ran her hand down the side of my neck. Once again the sweet rapture of being pet returned to me as I slowly unwound into her lap, my body completely relaxed. For a split second I register her talking, but whatever she said must not have been for me as she quickly increased the intensity her strokes. No matter, I’m just glad to be here.
>>
File: omfg_chuck_norris_approves.gif (2MB, 387x251px) Image search: [Google]
omfg_chuck_norris_approves.gif
2MB, 387x251px
>>29702560
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>29702586
Glad you're not abandoning it. Good luck with the new project until then.
>>
>>29703088
A pony would make those long days of work so much more bearable.
>>
>>29701697
This could be hot.
>>
File: Zzzzzz.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
Zzzzzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>
>You are summoned to equestria and transformed into the little mare

>You are gang banged by a co-ed group of unicorns from Celestia's school
>>
>You wonder if anybody is going to call the cops.
>It’s a fleeting thought though, you’re far more focused on your foot connecting with the ribcage of the little shit in front of you.
>He started it really, walking into the bar like he owned the fucking place.
>Grade A faggot thought that he was going to try and fucking snipe your drink right from under you.
>So you punched him right in the nose.
>And people always said going to boxing classes back in middle school were a waste of time.
>Looking at your small frame, sure, they obviously had no lasting, life changing effect on you.
>But you make a mean little shit when you’re drunk.
>And you are fucking /drunk/.
>How many screwdrivers have you finished?
>One less than you wanted to, because this asshat thought he was going to be a billy badass.
>Shit, did you just crack a rib?
>His whimpering means he’s still breathing, which means a shattered rib didn’t puncture a lung.
>So, you’re all good.
>Another fleeting thought passes through your head.
>Didn’t this faggot have a friend?
>>
>>29704485
>You instantly look up from the human shit stain, the other guy is sitting there, his eyes bloodshot and his body shaking.
>Great, he’s fucking tweaked isn’t he?
>Probably means the asshole isn’t going to try and save his friend.
>Speaking of, the guy is crawling away from you, slowly.
>You don’t get to be a badass very often, so you need to end this well.
>Some sweet one liner?
>Kick his balls?
>Fucking teabag him?
>Your eyes drift back to the counter, and the vodka screwdriver this was all about.
>Smirking, you grab it, before dumping it on him.
A: “Enjoy your drink, buddy.”
>Laughing a little to yourself, you look over at the bartender, expecting another drink.
>But he’s actually pointing a fucking revolver at you.
>”Don’t try anything kid, just fucking leave before I call the cops.”
>Your judgement is shot, but even you know that guns equal bad right now.
>So you flip him off and stumble out.
>Looks like you need a new regular bar.
>>
>>29704494
>It’s about midnight, and you should probably start heading home soon.
>Don’t you have class tomorrow?
>Shit.
>You belch a little as you think about your stupid fucking time at this stupid fucking college.
>The only reason you’re going to fucking business school is because daddy dearest wants to continue the legacy of his shitty store.
>Because when you think of greatness, you totally think of some pizza place.
>And that’s the fucking life you’re being groomed for.
>Working your life away at some tiny wooden desk in the back of a pizza joint, slowly waiting to go bald and have some bitch shit out the next poor sap to run the joint.
>Your money is on your dad trying to hook you up with the daughter of some local store.
>Fuck that shit!
>Fuck all of the shit!
>Fuck all the-
>Fuck, you just vomited.
>Missed the bum too, goddamn it.
>This sucks.
>>
>>29704502
>Wiping the specks of vomit from your face, you wonder if you should just say fuck it and go to another bar.
>You’ve had enough vodka for the night, but something brown wouldn’t hurt.
>Yeah, some whiskey sounds pretty damn good actually.
>The nearest bar is what, a block away?
>Sure, sounds fucking right to you.
>As you walk, you see a nice looking car pull up.
>Mercedes, classy.
>It’s matching your speed, so it’s obvious they want something.
>You extend your middle finger as a warm welcome.
>The window rolls down, and you see Mr. Faggot, nursing that broken nose.
A: “S’up Pussy? Too fucked up to actually drive yourself and had to get the druggie to do it?”
>The pussy glares at you.
A: “C’mon bitch! Lighten up. You tested me and I fucked you right up! Get over it!”
>Then the faggot turns his head, talking to the driver.
>Their car starts to turn, until it’s facing at you.
>Oooh, really scary.
A: “Nice try motherfu-”
>Without a second more of delay, they fucking barrel into you.
>A Mercedes Benz into your abdomen still hurts, no matter how drunk you are.
>You practically crumple against the hood, and are sent flying against a brick wall.
>Fuck bricks is the last thing that comes to mind as you pass out.
>>
>>29704512
This is why I drink alone, interesting though
>>
>>29704485
>>29704494
>>29704502
>>29704512
What is this shit?
>>
is spacewolfe kill?
>>
>>29704594
Yes
>>
>>29704526
At least there's still hope of it being a pet fic
>>
>>29703088
After a while she finishes up her desk work and prepares for her first appointment. With me in tow the goes to get the drug, carefully measuring filling a syringe with it. She fills another syringe with a different mixture, I can only assume it’s the follow up injection. With everything set up she heads back to the exam room to meet the pony to be.

As we come in I see a young man sitting naked on the table, he’s in his early twenties at most. Dark bags under his eyes where a telltale sign of a rough semester. Behind his smile was thinly vailed despair. He looked about like I looked when I came in, and that brought a smile to my face. He has no idea how great his new life will be.

“All right, one last disclaimer before we begin. The effects of this are permanent: you will be stuck as a little pony, moreover you will not be able to speak, read or write in any form. There will be noticeable mental changes as your mind adapts to your new body. Do you understand this?”

He nods “Yes I understand”

“And you still wish to continue?”

He nods again “Yeah, I’m ready”

She holds up the first syringe “Give me your arm and we can begin”

She begins to administer the injection when he speaks again

“So what’s with the pony?”

“Oh that’s Lavender, she’s mine”

I smile at the words

“She could sit with you if you’d like”

He nods “Yeah sure, she looks really happy. how long has she been a pony?”

“Oh only a few days” My owner states as she lifts me up

“Well Lavender, is it as great as they say it is?”

I nod, more than you can imagine.
>>
>>29704740
Bright sky blue fur has already covered most of his arm. The effect quickly passes to his chest as the bones in his arm begin to adjust to the form of a proper foreleg. He watches as his hand begins to fuse into a hoof as fur begins to cover his face. He doesn’t ask for a mirror, which is a shame because the face was one of my favorite parts. Still I get to watch as his nose fuse together into a snout and he’s rears grow out and come to a point. A horn pushes through his forehead, as a cloud white mane replaces his hair.

He gives a worried expression as he looks down. Ah, he will be a mare. I suppose he may have had a preference but he will learn to love his new body none the less. A few moments later a blue and white unicorn mare smiles at me before pulling me into a hug.

My owner takes a moment to look her over and make sure everything’s ok before giving her a second injection and carrying her down to Franks studio. She seems to enjoy the ride just as much as I did.

Frank and her exchange some pleasantries as my owner hands her over. To my surprise we don’t stay for the photo shoot. I’m a little disappointed I won’t get to see her pose, but that’s largely offset by knowing that my owner really did think I was special on my first day.

>tfw you are 10,000+ words into a story and still haven't gotten to the main plot
>>
>>29704512
3/10. Pretty lackluster and trite.
>>
>>29704791
Give him a chance man.
>>
>>29704881
I'm being honest. They learn nothing from me sugarcoating shit
>>
File: 1489636109288.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489636109288.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29704955
>>
>>29704955
Rekt
>>
File: Teddy.jpg (10KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.jpg
10KB, 234x215px
>>29704917
They also learn nothing from you saying its bad and walking off, if your going to criticize get specific or say how they can improve.

otherwise you're just whining
>>
>>29704955
>>29704993
Did I just witness a mod getting butthurt?
>>
>>29705006
idk what happened but it was weird
>>
>>29705023
>>29705006
I posted all three of them
>>
>>29704746
>I suppose he may have had a preference
what a faggot
Good job, again
>>
File: 1489702579689.png (439KB, 1272x560px) Image search: [Google]
1489702579689.png
439KB, 1272x560px
"It's tiresome, Allen. I've been here for far too long."
>"Just fight me, Bruce."
"I just want to go home."
>"I'll kill you."
"I don't want to hurt anyone, Allen. I'm scared and alone here and you're my only friend."
>"..."
"Why can't we go home? What's happened to you? What did they do to you?"
>"I'm sorry. But if I kill you, I can go home."
"You won't do it."
>"I want to leave, Bruce."
"They won't let you."
>"I want to go home, Bruce."
"I'm not going to fight you. You're my best friend."
>>
>>29704512
Interesting character. Is this going to be a 'die and get reincarnated in Equestria' story?
It's a bit of a cliche but it works.
>>
>>29704993
This is true, though. Regardless of what the fuck happened.
>>
>>29704746
Nice.
I want to see the new mare posing.
>>
>>29699062
>You're not crying.
>You just have something in your eyes.
>You feel the ponies press in, and then something miraculous happens.
>The filly tugs on your fingers with a burst of magic, making you uncover your face.
>You blink at the little camo-and-tan filly, who scooches up a bit before nuzzling your face and hugging against you.
>You got more dirt in your eyes as you hug the little filly.
>You really need that hug right now.
>You wince as you feel something snap tight around your leg, and look to see the tourniquet in place.
>You know this is the only solution, for now, but are you going to have the time for an actual solution?
>What about your leg?
>Should you just cut the damned thing off and be done with it?
>You take a breath and let it go before looking at the ponies.
"So... Florida huh? How are you... we, pulling that one off?"
>The ponies look to one another before they give you a weak grin.
>"We've got a bunch of trucks and RV campers. That's pretty much it."
>You blink before letting out a sigh.
>Sounds about right.
"... You're going to need someone on ha... hoof, to make sure you're all ok. And you can't let your little filly get too far away from me, she still needs the rest of her shots."
>You say calmly, well aware of how excited the ponies look.
"I'm coming with you."

>>END 'DAY' 2>>

[BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE

Or rather, there is more then just this tonight, I promise, but this felt like a really good point to end the 'day'.

The reason it's in quotations is because It's actually been three-ish days in story since AJ got blackjack'd, but he's been in varying states of unconsciousness for a majority of that time.]
>>
>>29705802
>You sigh as you're gently pushed around by one of the daywalkers, who's doing his best not to jostle you too much.
>James, sixteen, ran off with his girlfriend, Sarah, loves horses, ponies, shooting, and weirdly enough, blacksmithing.
>He's a pretty big guy, in fact, the second biggest guy that isn't you in the camp.
>James and his girlfriend, the aforementioned Sarah, have been designated as your caretakers.
>The limp pant-leg explains why, and explains the wheelchair you're in at this very second.
[Start of 'Day' 3]
>"How are you feelin' Doc?"
"Same as I felt a few minutes ago James, you really don't need to ask every few minutes."
>He's a good kid, really, but that's the thing- he's just a kid.
>You rub your eyes as you look over the Herd.
>Preparations for getting the Herd out of Colorado and on the road to Florida are well and underway, even with the ah, less then amicable task they had with removing your leg.
>You sigh a little as the phantom limb effect kicks in again, well aware that it's going to be a constant in your life from now on.
>... Well, maybe.
>You push that particular thought out of your head, and focus on what you and James are doing.
>In particular, you've been spending a while teaching James how to drive a truck with a trailer on it.
>He picked it up pretty quickly, and today's the go day.
>Everyone, and everypony, is anxious to get underway.
"Right, so, Camo and his family?"
>"Riding in our trailer, along with Daisy, Dukes, Sarah, Lily and Bob."
>Dukes was the stallion that was speaking for the Herd that Fugly was keeping, a fairly mellow fellow who got along with just about everyone, but wasn't a huge fan of talking if he didn't have to speak for someone else.
>Lily was Nurse Cross's Trainee, a little filly who will happily tell you that she's six and a half and is as cute as a button.
>She is friends with Camo and Belladonna's filly, whom Bella named Desert Blossom, and basically declared herself Blossom's big sister.
>>
>>29705842
>Bob... is Bob.
>Picture the blandest, most normal looking earth pony stallion you can think of.
>That's Bob.
>Literally has a cutie mark in being normal.
>Not that you can really tell what it looks like, the image slides out of your head because it's just so... Bob.
>Bob's ok with it though.
>He just goes with the flow, and you don't really need to think about him because he'll mind himself well enough and doesn't bother anypony.
>His wife is a Daywalker and driving one of the supply vehicles, so he's riding with you all just so he's got a place to lie down and sleep.
>Travel isn't his thing apparently.
"Good. Any last minute things to do?"
>"Not that I can think of Boss, beyond getting you into the trailer and into bed so you can rest."
>You sigh and close your eyes.
"Somehow I doubt I'm going to be resting much James, between your girlfriend, Lily, and Blossom."
>James gives you a silly grin and a mock-salute, making you roll your eyes as you settle back into the wheelchair as he pushes you to the trailer.
>You sigh as you look around one last time.
>This camp... as weird as it is, has been home for the last couple of days.
>It reminds you of everything you love about Colorado.
>Why you never wanted to leave and never were going to, outside of the odd vacation just so you could experience the rest of the world.
>But here you are, leaving again.
>For how long?
>You let out a little sigh.
>The news has been pretty bleak ever since 'The Pon-E Murder' case was spread over mainstream media.
>Your face has been in almost every newspaper in Colorado, and it has been on CNN, FOX News and even BBC.
>People have been analyzing, arguing, preaching who's right and who's wrong, and fighting over the rights of the 'former' Humans that are now Ponies.
>It's been absolute madness.
>You've apparently got a pretty large amount of support, not that you've been really enthusiastic about getting online and checking.
>Not after your mother posted on facebook.
>>
>>29705601
I considered reincarnation, but that is sort of overused. So, I have something else in mind.
>>
>>29705868
[Alright, -that- is all for tonight. I know, not quite my old tempo, but I'm trying to keep my pace even so I don't end up out thinking myself and either A. Writing myself into a corner or B. Not providing quality story. Both are unacceptable, so hooray for pacing.]
>>
File: 1439271034886.png (626KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1439271034886.png
626KB, 1000x1100px
>>29705868
>Bob... is Bob.
>Picture the blandest, most normal looking earth pony stallion you can think of.
>That's Bob.
>Literally has a cutie mark in being normal.
>Not that you can really tell what it looks like, the image slides out of your head because it's just so... Bob.
>Bob's ok with it though.

Priceless, i love it
>>
>>29705868
He's a hero to ponies everywhere.
>>
I... I thought I could stop you.
E-even as a newborn filly... you're too powerful.
But... Y-you'll never escape... my castle... I've teleported us... into another dimension.
Y-you lose, Anon. E-equestria... Is still safe.
>>
>>29705868
>Leaving Colorado's smaller population and infinitely more rural space to live in the gross, sticky, swampy, over-populated Florida.

These ponies are retarded. No wonder they don't have human rights.
>>
>>29706602
Pony rights is the next big civil rights issue.
>>
File: 1488937176180.png (135KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
1488937176180.png
135KB, 1015x737px
>>29706602
>Be Coloradofag
>Mad that ponies want to leave your land-locked shithole to go to superior Florida
kekking @ ur life lmao
>>
File: Bob.jpg (132KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
132KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 1489967337741.png (554KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489967337741.png
554KB, 595x842px
>>
>>29707025
I just moved to Florida a few months ago, it's pretty great. I mean, besides all the ghetto shit, cubans and old people. Otherwise it's awesome.
Plus some of the hottest girls in the country live here.
>>
>>29704746
Did you know that The Lord of the Rings took about the same amount of words to describe a birthday party that took place something like 30 years before the main plot?
>>
>>29707810
Now I want a 1200-page-long pony tf story. Who's gonna do it?
>>
>>29707795
Soon to become the hottest stallions in the country.
>>
>>29707025
>Colorado first state to legalize weed
>Denver has one of the fastest growing economies in the US
>Chill af population
>superior Florida
Aside from Disney world, literally no one but old fucking raisins wants to willingly live in that swampy shit stain.
>>
>>29706602
>>29707025
[Being from the 719, Colorado is a lovely state and home sweet home- but there is such a thing as safety in numbers, and Herd mentalities are geared towards safety in numbers.

Which is the only reason why they want to go to Florida, to join the bigger herd that's already out there.]
>>
>>29708034
Do they get to do pony oriented disney days?
>>
File: We are ponies.jpg (74KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
We are ponies.jpg
74KB, 1000x681px
>>29707849
Five Score was 60% of the way to Lord of the Rings' length.
>>
>>29642837
>Fables mouth closes on the piece of round bread
>He doesn’t chew, instead he just stares at me with his mouth full
>I smile at him for a moment before finally speaking
“This is the part where we chew”
>I moved his jaw up and down with my magic for a moment before he finally snapped out of it
>He shook his head and swallowed the partially chewed biscuit
>”What do you mean you’re not Oculus?”
“I mean I’m not Oculus, she switched bodies with me and is now in another dimension. Haven’t you been listening?”
>He gives me a deadpan look
>”So she did it, she really did it?”
“Yeah, and now she’s on earth”
>He nods, clearly trying to process this development
>”When will she be coming back?”
>I shrug
“I don’t think she plans to”
>”I’m not surprised, but don’t you want your body back?”
>I shake my head
“Nah, I’m good. She wanted to be a human and I wanted to be a pony, everyone wins”
>He thinks for a moment, then sighs
>”I guess you’re right, she always did talk about doing this I just never thought she’d go through with it”
“you miss her, don’t you?”
>”Of course I’ll miss her, she’s one of my best friends. Still I’m glad that she’s reached her dreams”
>I nod
“You know, she could always come back to visit. I’d like to live here, but I wouldn’t mind swapping back every now and then.”
>”Realy?”
“Yeah, I mean it’s her body so if she wants to swap back I’m not going to keep her from it. Besides I kind of think she should be the one to explain this to her family”
>”And you yours”
“Yeah…”
>That is not a conversation I’m looking forward to
>Still better for them to hear it from the horse’s mouth than have her explain it, and vice versa.
>It’s a gamble, I’ve come so far
>I’m actually here in Equestria as the little mare
>>
>>29708144
Holy shit, you're right. At almost 300k words its as long as The Two Towers and Return of the King combined. I really should start catching up on this shit. I think I only read the first 7 chapters back when it came out. Should start catching up one day.
>>
>>29708268
>>29708144
Who what where

Is it any good? What is it about, more or less? Is there a pastebin?

Pls spoonfeed thx
>>
File: 1488938918883.png (21KB, 727x598px) Image search: [Google]
1488938918883.png
21KB, 727x598px
>>29707977
>M-MUH WEED!
>D-DENVER IS YUGE GUYS! I PROMISE!
>chill af because there's nothing to do in that shithole

>he doesn't want to live in the best place on Earth
Yeah we had a pretty nasty cold snap from that snowstorm a week ago, it went all the way down to like 60F, I had to wear pants instead of shorts holy shit!
Stay mad, Coloradofag
>>
>>29708298
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/93383/five-score-divided-by-four
or
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/130808/five-score-divided-by-four---matureversion

The age old addendum of 'lurk before you post' definitely applies right now.
>>
>>29708200
>>I’m actually here in Equestria as the little mare
Living the dream
>>
Thoughts on the new green?
>>
>>29708298
>>29708313
This. Five score is definitely one of the pony tf "classics". But all of TwistedSpectrum's work is top-notch. If you haven't read any of it, then I recommend you go do just that.
>>
>>29708306
You're getting me all riled up, anon. Go wrestle an alligator or something ;_;

>>29708034
Aly we should to get together sometime and smoke some horse drugs.
>>
>>29708313
>>29708441
I have like 10-15 mil read words on fimfic (which is not a lot by some standards, but I'd have hoped it would have been enough to not be a newfag anymore). However, I was a normie back then and didn't into tf, which is why I probably never heard of it. And ever since I started posting on /mlp/, I've barely been catching up on fimfiction.
>>
>>29708458
>TFW weed is poisonus to ponies
>>
>>29708401
Be more specific

Are you talking about ZZP's newly started green, the new green with the drunk guy, or one of the new updates?
>>
>>29708530
The drunk guy

I think it has promise, but as a former writefag I know people vocalizing their thoughts is one hell a motivator. They don't even have a name yet, and I want them to know people are reading.
>>
>>29708581
Fair enough.

>>29704512

That said I think it's a bit too early to judge it; it certainly has promise in the sense that it could very well develop into something amazing (in other words, it didn't tank within the first update), but given that it was a set-up scene and we don't have any clear indication of the plot or direction the story will go from there, it's really hard to say.

I'd really like to see more before being able to properly decide.
>>
Why be the mare when you could be the chair?
>>
>>29708701
Reminds me of that werediaper comic

I can understand almost every fetish I've seen out there except this. Why would you be aroused by becoming a random object?
>>
>>29708458
>Be Florida mare
>Covered in mosquitoes
>Coming down off of a particularly bad meth high
>Drink a gallon of orange juice and piss it out
>Go to WaWa and order some french fries
>Have a short hallucination about being eaten by gremlins
>Spill half the fries
>Stop by Publix and get a sub
>Just dump a bunch of onions between bread
>Scarf it and struggle to keep it down
>Walk out of Publix
>Walk by a gay bar and get caught in the crossfire of a muslim shooting up the place
>Get hit a few times, decide to walk it off instead of going to the hospital
>Police show up
>Get shot again by accident
>Go home
>Bed is full of fire ants
>Sleep outside
>More mosquitoes
>Get huge discount on Disney tickets, get into spinning teacups and masturbate
>Disney closes for the day, some couple's colt got eaten by a gator
>Go home and rape a stuffed animal
>>
>>29708858
Humiliation maybe? It's a form of identity death also.
>>
>>29708998
Is Florida literally Australia?
>>
>>29708998
>Be Colorado mare
>Live out in the middle of buttfuck desert
>Heavily sunburnt
>Masturbate and get sand in your cooch
>Do some meth, almost die
>Sister tries to hang herself because shotgun didn't go off in her mouth and she can't afford another box of shells
>She doesn't tie the noose right and just hangs there for like 20 minutes wondering why she isn't dying
>You sit in the living room on a roach-filled couch and watch some satellite tv documentary about coconuts
>Mom shows up, drunk as hell
>She yells at your sister before pulling her down
>"You dumb bitch! I'll show you how to do it!"
>She ties the knot and hangs herself
>Sister saves her
>Have to drive them to hospital
>Truck break down on the way back
>Mom loses her job
>Truck gets repo'ed
>Have to ride to job on your motorbike
>Work at Arby's
>Get robbed by a mexican
>Go home and masturbate profusely
>Too tired to grab the shotgun
>tfw you made it through another day
>>
>>29709052
Like the petfaggotry to an extreme
You went from a completely autonomous lifeform to a servile animal
You go from human to now you're not even alive, you're just a fucking chair
>>
>>29709165
I guess that makes sense. A crucial aspect of petfaggotry is that you're loved, but I guess you could give the example of slave fetishism.

Yeah, that does clear it up.
>>
File: Griffonthrone_by_Icaron.png (3MB, 2830x3270px) Image search: [Google]
Griffonthrone_by_Icaron.png
3MB, 2830x3270px
Fixing awful characters

I mean chairacters
>>
>>29708581
Too early to say. The writing was good enough. Drunken violence isn't that interesting, but drunken violent pony tf could be highly entertaining. So now we play the waiting game.
>>
>>29709233
>tfw not the little chair
>>
>>29708998
>>29709148
>The entire population of each state turns into a single pony.
>>
>>29709279
>drunken violent pony tf

A Berry Punch fic would be nice, or an alcoholic Cheerilee.
>>
File: Tree hugger.jpg (883KB, 2615x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tree hugger.jpg
883KB, 2615x800px
>>29708494
It's not that bad.
>>
File: Instrumentation_by_Icaron.png (996KB, 2400x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Instrumentation_by_Icaron.png
996KB, 2400x1440px
>>
>>29709165
>servile animal

The strangest things give me feels now. After reading this I spent a good ten minutes feeling bad that I'll never be a servile pet pony and make my master happy. ;_;
>>
>>29709510
>having to share a pony with seatle
I choose death
>>
>>29709578
Why not both?
>>
File: Objet_D'art_by_Icaron.png (1MB, 2030x1925px) Image search: [Google]
Objet_D'art_by_Icaron.png
1MB, 2030x1925px
Let's get stoned
>>
>>29709148
You forgot the part about owning a subaru you can't pay for
>>
File: Happy horsey.png (360KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
Happy horsey.png
360KB, 1280x992px
>>29710220
Let's not. No-one likes inanimate tf.
>>
>>29710274
But that's petrification, it's a completely different fetish.
>>
File: Bonsaiga_by_Icaron.png (1MB, 4416x4344px) Image search: [Google]
Bonsaiga_by_Icaron.png
1MB, 4416x4344px
>>29710329
>>29710274
Totally
>>
File: ab.png (586KB, 1920x1220px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
586KB, 1920x1220px
>>
>>29710407
>not fluttershy
>>
>Be Anon
>Be at the arcade with my friends
>Three beers in and trying to win the crane game
>For once these aren’t fucking rigged
>I’ve been sitting here all night watching people actually get prizes out of them
>More over the prizes are pony plushies
>In the interest of not looking like a fag in front of my friends I’ve waited for them to go off to the other side of the arcade before trying my luck
>The wired thing is these aren’t show plushies, they all look like OC’s and they all look different
>Still they look like reasonably designed and made OC plushies, not a red and black alicorn among them
>They could all easily pass as a background pony on the show, sure a few had an accessory or two but nothing over the top
>I start feeding my quarters into the machine
>After a dozen times I finally grab one
>A white Pegasus with a green mane and tail
>It’s really well made, someone clearly put a lot of time into making it
>I notice a little gold sticker on the hoof
>”Present this sticker at the prize counter for a bonuses prize”
>I like free things so I head up to the counter
“excuse, this said I get an extra prize”
>The man behind the counter looks at it
>”Why yes it does, come around to the back with me and we’ll make it”
>Make it?
“What do you mean by that exactly?”
>”I’m going to make you a pony”
>That’s going to take a while
“Uhh”
>>
>>29710604
>He holds open a door and moves for me to follow
>This is a bad idea and I need an adult
>But I really want a plush
>Fuck it
>Into the white van he promised me candy
>I quickly move into the room
>It looks like a pretty normalish room for someone who makes plushies
>A large number featureless tan pony plushies line the shelves, and a sewing machine is set up off to the side
>Thankfully no sign of immanent rape and/or murder
>”Let me get my work gloves”
>Is it normal to wear gloves when your sewing?
>He puts on a pair of gloves and grabs one of the blank toys
>”Give it a squeeze”
>I give him an odd look and squeeze the pony’s body
>It feels really soft like the other one
“So what now?”
>”We wait”
>Huh?
“Huh?”
>He sets it down and smiles
>Just then I realize my hands have become hooves
“What the fuck did you do to me?”
>”I’m making you a pony, like I said”
>Fucking bullshit
“How are you doing this”
>He gives me this shit eating grin
>”Magic”
>Fuck you
>I reel back to punch him and end up toppling over
>My feet are no more, now a pair of hooves sticks oddly out of my shoes
>I’m scared, what is this lunatic going to do to me when this is over?
>He could rape me
>Or sell me into slavery
>Or…
“What do you want from me?”
>He smiles with mock innocents
>”I just like to make ponies, what’s wrong with that?”
>Pink fur has started to cover my body and my face has become more equine
>Unable to think of anything else I lay on the floor and sob
>”Aww don’t be sad, look this is what you’ll look like when it’s over”
>He holds up the formally blank plush
>It’s now a pink earth pony with a baby blue tail
>He’s felt face smiles at me
>The man kneels down and places him between my forelegs
>I realize how pathetic I must look right now
>I’m lying on the ground crying, holding a stuffed pink pony as I slowly turn into a pony
>>
>>29710616
>I do my best to steel myself and hold back the tears
>The transformation is nearly complete at this point and I am completely spent
>The beer and long day already had me ready to lay down, having my humanity striped away was completely exhausting
>He picks me up and begins to carry me through another door
>I struggle against him but his grip is strong
>We pass through a push door and exit onto a…dirt road?
>But we were in the middle of a city, how could we be on a country road?
>And it’s the middle of the day again
>Did he drug me or something?
>Probably
>He sets me down under a tree
>”A quick nap should set you straight, and when you wake up town is that way?”
>He points down the road
“Wait, you’re just leaving me?”
>”Don’t worry you’ll be fine, just don’t mention what happened and read over this”
>He sets a scroll of paper next to me and turns back
>He steps through the door and shuts it
>Then the door just vanishes
>…Fuck it, a nap sounds good
>…
>To my surprise I wake up without a hangover
>Not to my surprise, I’m naked and laying in public
>And again to my surprise I’m still a pony
>Fuck that wasn’t a drug trip
>I bump against the scroll the man left for me
>It’s a short biography on me, or rather a pony fitting my new description
>Wrapped in it is ID and a small bag of gold coins
>I look over the document carefully
>Apparently he had dropped me in Equestria so I had better fit in
>Once I feel I have it down I gather it all up and head towards town
>I smile as I see the familiar thatched roofs of Ponyville in the distance
>Yeah this is a pretty good prize
>>
>>29710621
http://pastebin.com/R0d4e8TE

Would anyone want an inanimate version of this?
>>
>>29710621
That's one hell of a prize.
Is this a short story or will there be more?
>>
File: zephyr.jpg (230KB, 1594x1409px) Image search: [Google]
zephyr.jpg
230KB, 1594x1409px
>>29710604
>>A white Pegasus with a green mane and tail
>>
>>29710640
maybe in a pastebin, or something
>>
>>29710828
Just a short story

>>29710958
I couldn't resist.
>>
>>29711285
>I couldn't resist
Well duh. Also had a giggle at that.
>>
>>29710640
I'm a fan of plushie tf, so yes.
>>
>>29705868
>She was pretty much a mess, asking what the hell you got yourself into, begging for you to come home, wondering why you killed a man...
>It's a pretty bad situation, and you did call her and explain yourself, and she understands, but in the end, there's not much you can do about it.
>Dad was much better to talk to.
>He was career military, and had seen his fair share of combat.
>He asked you three questions.
>Are you alright, was it in the defense of yourself or others, and do you want to talk?
>Dads are just the best like that.
>You sigh as you and James stop in front of the trailer and after a moment, he hands you a bag and a glass pipe.
>You roll your eyes and he gives you a sheepish grin.
>In order to keep the pain down and to keep you from flipping out, the Herd and Nurse Cross decided that good ol' mary jane was a great solution.
>Never smoked weed in your life and here you were.
>It wasn't bad honestly, you just like grousing about it because being in a weed-haze wasn't fun.
>The ponies were great companions to someone who was high though.
>So soft n' plush.
>You sigh and accept the bag and pipe before James helps you to your foot and you hop/hobble you way into the Trailer.
>It's well packed and soon you're ready to get underway.
>The trailer itself is quite large and spacious, being a more modern one that a family of six that's part of the Herd owned before they decided that the pony life was just better.
>Good folks, if a little strange.
>At least they were smart about it and brought their money and transformed with their new 'home' and truck so that they could rough it with some of those creature comforts that we humans just love.
>It's got four beds and the one at the back was in a nice dark little alcove that made it perfect for resting, with plenty of room for you to stretch out.
>You immediately do so, letting out a sigh of relief as you lay down.
>Keeping your balance was a real task now a days.
>>
>>29712606
>You settle in and look at the baggie of weed and the pipe before setting them aside.
>You're fine.
>You don't need it right now.
>The phantom limb pain hasn't come back yet.
>You sigh and close your eyes and settle in.
>You can't really help with getting the Herd packed up to go so you're kind of stuck just laying here in mostly-comfortable pajama pants and a teeshirt.
>Your labcoat was neatly hung by the door, the bottle of Pon-E inside.
>From the fourteen you started with, you're down to 6.
>You hum, hoping you won't have to use them anytime soon.
>You softly cross your arms and settle in.
>The alcove is nice and dark and soon you drift off for a nice nap.
>A few minutes pass and something small and fluffy pushes its way under your arms and you shift a bit.
>The fuff nuzzles under your chin before settling, and you feel yourself hug it a bit before you settle back to sleep.
>Mmmnn... plushie.
>"Awwww... that's adorable."
>"Ssssh, don't wake them up. Get the camera!"
>"I have the camera Bella..."
*click-click-click-click*
>"Oh that's so going into the album."
>"She definitely loves her Uncle Aries, doesn't she?"
>You hum, walking up to Camo and Bella talking softly, Camo holding up a digital camera that they're both inspecting.
>You yawns, stretching a bit and blinking wearily before realizing you've got something pinning down your right arm.
>You look down and see Blossom snuggled up against you and you smile.
>The little filly was now a constant in your life, and she had taken to you as her favorite person that wasn't Momma or Daddy.
>You gently pet the sleeping filly and settle back down.
>Camo and Bella notice and smile and whisper greetings to you, and you notice that Lily, Bob, Daisy and Sarah are all here as well, and the trailer is swaying softly.
>They must have gotten underway while you were sleeping.
>You nod back, noticing the amused smiles on Daisy and Sarah's face.
"Afternoon... we got on the road then?"
>>
>>29712774
>phantom limb pain
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>29712818
[Because we're takin' the long road to get to our final destination, and a Doctor with no hands isn't a very helpful doctor.]
>>
>>29712774
At least he gets to enjoy the company of cute ponies.
>>
>>29712827
Loved it. A few grammar mistakes that seemed like autocorrect
>>
>>29712827
Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers.
>>
>>29712930
[Combination of autocorrect and my brain doing a poor job of translating from the 3rd person perspective I tend to narrate ideas in my head with into the 1st/2nd person perspective greentext is written in.]
>>29712935
[Every night I wish I could feel my wings and just fly.

Unless you're not being poetic, in which case you sounds like you need a hug.]
>>
>>29712935
Come back when you can feel your hooves and wings.
>>
>>29712774
>You get a couple of cheeky smiles in return and you roll your eyes as you softly pick up Blossom and set her into your 'spot', where she curls up after you pull the blanket over her and shift so you're sitting before pushing yourself up.
>You hobble-hop your way over to the group, settling down at the 'kitchen' table.
>Daisy nuzzles you in greetings, and Camo shows you the picture of you holding Blossom, the camouflage-and-tan unicorn filly nuzzling up under your chin.
>You smile softly at the picture and then wince and grip what remains of your left leg, sighing in annoyance as Sarah quietly passes you the baggie and pipe.
"Still don't get why you all are so insistent on this. Just let me take some ibuprofen or moltren and it'll have the same effect."
>Your grumbles were mostly in good humor.
>You weren't really a smoker, and never wanted to be.
>But here you were, smoking weed from a pipe because it was really the only medication they had on hoof that was something they could get more of easily.
>'Easily'
>Riiiiiiiight.
>Honestly, you think it's more that the 'kids' of the Herd were trying to get you to loosen up.
>But whatever, your leg hurts, and you've got about six hours left till you can 'go pony' so you pack the pipe and open the window before you start to smoke the bowl.
>You sit back, contemplating the rest of the day.
>You hum as you feel the THC do it's thing and slowly let yourself slump, idly petting Daisy.
>Huh.
>When did she get on your lap again?
>The mare is nuzzling all over your face and your giggling a bit because she's so soft n' ticklish.
>A God send this mare was.
>She's been your 'guide dog' in a sense.
>She's a great friend.
>You hug her and nuzzle back into her mane, making the mare giggle as she settles against you.
>Mnn soft.
>... What were you thinking about again?
>Who's hungry?
>"What?"
>You blink, realizing you said that out loud.
"Anyone else hungry?"
>Man pizza sounds really good right now.
>Ooooh or chips.
>>
>>29713079
[Aaaand stoned AJ is where we're gonna leave this story tonight.

On a side note, if there's a drawfag around... AJ and Desert Blossom snuggled and sleeping would be absolutely adorable, if you'd like to draw it...]
>>
>>29713096
Whereabouts in Colorado is the herd anyways?
>>
>>29713096
>drawfag
I admire your optimism. Sadly we don't get a lot of that around here.
>>
>>29713393
I used to draw
>>
>>29713393
Seriously? The /lizard/ general has drawfags and we don't?
>>
>>29713490
They have one as far as I can tell. We have TFSential for canonical pony transformation art but little in the way of story related art.
>>
>>29713519
They have two
>>
>>29713519
What are the odds of bringing that drawfag to us?
>>
>>29713488
Might be a good time to pick that up again, Anon.
>>
>>29713583
I'm honestly pretty shit
>>
>>29713585
You can only git gud drawing by drawing. So get to it, mate.
>>
>>29713592
Literally nothing I could post is worth pushing the thread one step closer to 500
>>
>>29713608
>>29707711
>>
>>29713617
Do you guys really want a drawfag this bad?
>>
>>29713608
Then stop replying here
>>
>>29713620
Well I'm just saying that complaining about being shit is useless if you don't take the steps to getting better. If you want to draw then do it. If you don't want to then don't. That's all it comes down to.
>>
>>29713079
Pon-E is the best medicine.
>>
>>29713630
They never mentioned wanting to get better
>>
>>29713683
Well they've got two choices: stay shit or get better. If they're not planning on getting better then they should shut the fuck up about being shit.
>>
>>29713718
They were just explaining why they weren't eager to artfag. They haven't kept yammering on about it
>>
>>29713731
Sure, but what's the point of bringing it up in the first place. They said "I used to draw" then "I'm shit so anything I draw would be just a waste of space".
>>
>>29713079
My boi getting blazed as fuck on a road trip. He knows how to live.
>>
>>29713535
Think we should try recruiting?
>>
Was going to write here, but it feels like you all are a little to... fixated for my tastes. Based on this and previous threads, pet stories seem to be the most wanted stuff, and things can get pushy and demanding It's a shame really.
>>
>>29714113
Pet stories are not the most wanted thing, They are just whats in season right now. Please post your story, we are always looking for new writers.
>>
>>29714126
It's not just a matter of that, it's the whole way this thread carries itself. That dragon shit storm a couple threads ago when I had barely started lurking here was fucked.
>>
>>29714134
>TFW we are still seeing fallout from the shit storm

That was not normal for this thread, in my experience most people here are pretty positive when it comes to new writers, Zero&Infinity had called us the sweetest thread on /mlp/ a thread before that shitstorm.

Moreover we have confirmation that most of it was just a few people samefagging. Please don't let them scare you away.
>>
>>29714168
Still doesn't paint a good image for this thread. I can see it's why it's making him wary. I think the Dragon thread still talks shit about it.
>>
>>29714134
>when I had barely started lurking here
Then you obviously have no idea what's going on here. That whole thing was two or three retards jumping to conclusions because they just couldn't understand that the dragonfag was here to write pony.
>>29714113
Mute pet ponies happened and we suddenly got more pet stories than usual. The situation is normalising already.
>>29714183
>Making him wary
What the fuck are you even talking about? He said that before and did not retract that statement.

Lurk more.
>>
>>29714113
Well good riddance, your grammar is already shit. I'd hate to suffer through a story with more of your atrocious writing.
>>
File: SociallyAwkward.jpg (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SociallyAwkward.jpg
10KB, 512x512px
>>29714203
>Guy thinks we're a bunch of pushy assholes

>Correct him in a pushy and demeaning way
>>
I feel like we have a troll who is trying to kill our general by being a dick to all the new write fags
>>
>>29714234
Yeah, I realised that after I posted. Did not really intend to come out like that, but the assumptions he was making triggered me. Could've answered all of his posts with just lurk moar, I guess.
>>
>>29714232
Good to know that even if it is shitposters, they still will be vocal as ever no matter what.
>>
>>29714113
Some new non pet pony writing would be great if you feel up for it.
Got any good ideas or would suggestions be helpful?
>>
>>29714254
Well, you're not doing a good job of proving their assumptions wrong
>>
>>29714266
Well yeah we don't some whining cunt to write for us. If you don't want to write then don't write. You didn't need to come tell us your sob story.

>>29714277
Don't encourage it.
>>
>>29714203
Sure, it could- and probably was- shit posting. But it was still insanely vocal and did run the writefag off. What I'm saying is that I'd feel like I'm walking on eggshells when trying to write for this thread. The shit posting can get awfully toxic if my content isn't "agreeable".
>>
>>29714302
Maybe they were open to people convincing them to try?
>>
>>29714305
Just ignore it, and that goes for everyone.
They are here for (you)'s, if you don't reply they'll go away on there own. If you get triggered and argue with them then you're giving them what they want and they'll keep coming back.

>>29714323
Seriously don't try to argue with him
>>
>>29714323
"Guys, I-I want to write, but you're all jerks. C-can you maybe convince me to write for you? I-I don't want to by myself because you're all rude."

Solid tactic
>>
And yet another potential writefag who will never post here again is born.
>>
Friday 7:00 PM
>I drum my fingers idly as I speed down a back road out of town. It’s been a long day and an even longer week, but it was worth the wait. I slow down to a reasonable speed and turn into my friend’s driveway.
>It’s a decent sized house out in the back woods, nothing too fancy though. I park the car and grab my weekend bag. One change of clothes some deodorant and a tooth brush all I need. I won’t be using anything but the tooth brush until Monday morning.
>He opens the door before I even make it to his porch.
>“Hey man, you ready?”
>I scoff at the question
“I was ready last Monday”
>He chuckles. I can just barely hear him mutter ‘so was I’.
>“I’ve got it all measured out, it’s sitting on the coffee table”
>I nod and follow him in, setting my bag aside in the entry way.
>Just like he said, two syringes of bubblegum pink liquid are setting on the table. The drug has a very long scientific name, but most people just call it ‘Pon-E’, each syringe had enough to last until Monday morning at six o’clock.
>He sits down on the couch and eagerly sticks the needleless syringe in his mouth. Before my eyes his is transformed into a small white unicorn with a blue mane, an image of a shooting star adorns his flank.
“Hey, wait for me”
>>
>>29714359
>I join him on the couch and take the remaining syringe in my mouth. Pon-E is extremely sweet tasting; as a human it almost makes me want to gag. In a few seconds I no longer have to worry about that though. I close my eyes as the effects of the drug takes hold, when I open them I have become an orange >Pegasus with a red mane accented by a back highlight. Blazing Comet, that’s the name StarDust came up with for me. It matched the blue comet that now adorns my flank.
>“It’s nice to see you again Dust” my ears perked up at the sound of my voice, a good bit higher than it was a moment ago. Unlike the stallion next to me Pon-E switches me from an outie to an innie.
>“I missed you too Comet” He gives me a peck on the cheek as he kicks his pants to the floor. He takes a moment to pull his head through his shirt
>I use my time similarly, simply stepping out of my now ill-fitting pants. Dust pulls my shirt off over my head and folds my old clothes neatly on the table.
“Thanks sweetie” I say as I give him I kiss on the cheek
>He nuzzles the side of my face and whispers into my ear “Don’t mention it”
>He pulls his head back slightly and places his nose on mine. I can feel his hot breath and, smell his familiar sent. I gaze into his eye, they are a deep, dark blue like the late afternoon sky on a clear day. We sit there for what feels like an eternity, just staring into each other’s eyes.
>I tilt my head to the side and lean in, giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. >Once again we hold it for as long as possible. In the end we can’t spend the entire evening making out on his couch, we only have fifty-nine hours and I want to make the most of it.
>As much as it pains me I pull away.
>“So how was your week?”
>He chuckles “Long and hard, how about yours?”
“Same here, but it just got a lot better” I give him a peck on the cheek.
>He pulls me into another hug
>>
>>29714283
Well, yeah. I'm just another retard who shouldn't be listened to then. Making assumptions of an entire general based on just few people is retarded.
>>29714305
I'm not sure if I've seen this shitposting you're talking about. Ignoring the dragon thing because that was just trolls/retards, you really don't see people talking shit about on-going stories. Not sure what you mean by "agreeable" though.
>>
>>29714359
>>29714364
>More petfags

Fuck you, fuck your green.
>>
>>29714348
>>29714337
When the fuck did this thread turn into a giant hugboxing circle jerk?
>>
>>29714378
When we started losing green and getting more and more pet shit
>>
>>29714364
>>I join him on the couch and take the remaining syringe in my mouth. Pon-E is extremely sweet tasting; as a human it almost makes me want to gag. In a few seconds I no longer have to worry about that though. I close my eyes as the effects of the drug takes hold, when I open them I have become an orange >Pegasus with a red mane accented by a back highlight. Blazing Comet, that’s the name StarDust came up with for me. It matched the blue comet that now adorns my flank.
Can you even /format/ right fucktard?
>>
>>29714384
>losing green
>more and more pet shit
Someone's new to this general.
>>
Kek not even gonna give you a (You). It's fucking obvious.
>>
>>29714376
It doesn't look like pet content to me.
>>
>>29714364
Keep it up, mate. You chose the worst time to post this, though. People not even reading the story and making assumptions. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
>>
>>29714405
Go be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>29714408
>>29714416
Faggot takes Pon-e to fuck with other faggot.

Seems pet faggy to me
>>
>>29714364
Go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>29714113
If this is a troll which it probably is, then well done. If it's not? I'm sorry.
>>
>>29714416
>>29714408
Thanks! I would appreciate it if you ignored the shitposters for me.
>>
>>29714431
No.
>>
>29714423
No (You) for you either. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29714431
>ignored the shitposters for me
Well fellas, this thread is becoming a tumblr safe space. Sad times.
>>
>>29714436
Actually fuck off you whiny autist. Go be triggered somewhere else, no one here wants to hear it. The difference you and I is that your suicide would actually make this thread a better place.
>>
>>29714436
You really showed them

Retard
>>
>Says shitposting isn't normal for tgis thread
>Devolves to shit posting
>>
>>29714364
Pretty good
>>
File: 1489259724645.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489259724645.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
>>29714244
Yeah seems like it. They're doing a pretty good job too, which isn't really surprising given all the (You)s they're getting for their efforts.
>>
File: 1490116449134.png (322KB, 1154x834px) Image search: [Google]
1490116449134.png
322KB, 1154x834px
>Twilight forbade Anon from eating the experimental ponification cake, but he sure showed her.
>>
>>29713079
>The ponies are all laughing at you, but Sarah is grinning.
>"Sure thing Doc A, let me get some snacks for ya. Sweet, salty, both?"
"Salty."
>Your answer was instant and firm, and you take one last hit from the bowl.
>You glance in it, and nod firmly, you smoked the whole thing.
>Following... well, Nurses orders.
>You giggle a bit.
>Hehehe, Nurses orders.
>You're a Doctor!
>You give orders!
>Well... you give Animals orders.
>Suddenly, a soda and a bag of chips are placed in front of you, and you smile in thanks to Sarah as you go back to cuddling Daisy and start eating your snack.
>You quickly work your way through the bowl, feeding Daisy a few chips on occasion, and through the glass of soda before you start to tire.
>Daisy guides you back to the little alcove, where you're settled back into the bed and leave the world to swirl behind you.
>Nothing is wrong, everything is fine. You've got soft n' fluffy.
>You drift into half-awareness, sleeping but not as Daisy snuggles you, Desert Blossom settled between the two of you.
>You hear the camera going, but you don't care.
>It'll be nice.
>Or something.
>You forget.
>The awareness leaves you as you drift into an easy, relaxed sleep.
>The last thought that rolls through you is when you wake up you'll be taking a different mind-altering drug.

[Haha, the Captcha had based 'Green Cross' Pharmacy for one of the store fronts.]
>>
>>29714698
As one of the circumstantial shitposters, i say there are probably about 3 of us. I don't mind new writefags at all, but acting like a victim is no way to introduce yourself.
>>
>>29710640
Added to the google doc.
>>
>>29714897
I want to get high and snuggle with ponies.

Good shit as always, keep it up!
>>
>>29714953
Well you ran them off, so good job
>>
>>29714897
An adorable time for ponification drugs.
>>
>When Twilight used her magic to turn Anon into a pony, the direct exposure to magic gave him autism powers
>Anonmare is an unstoppable retard now
>She has a pony [STAND], a team of EV-trained ubers, a deck of Yugioh cards, a pocket full of Bakugan, and can corrupt anything she touches with her mega-autism
>>
>Discord turns Anon into a mare for shits and giggles
>However, Anonmare is such a cutie pie that Discord is almost immediately smitten
>Discord makes excuses and stalls for time while he tries to find a way to romance Anon, and perhaps even convince him to stay a mare
>>
>>29715259
[DIBS]
>>
File: Anonmare and Discord.png (201KB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
Anonmare and Discord.png
201KB, 634x602px
>>29715259
That's actually an excellent idea.
>>
>>29715292
[Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine IT WILL BE MY STORY MY MUSE DEMANDS IT mine mine mine mine mine]
>>
>>29699789
>>29699660

/r/ing a human dude TF TG AP'ing into Mrs. Cake on a night that just happens to be 'date night' with Mr. Cake.

Bonus points if it ends with conception, and has a strong emphasis on the subject's new milf ass and child-bearing hips.
>>
Anon finds themselves participating in a dream study. The study has you experience hyper lucid dreams and records neural patterns while you sleep. The more you dream, the more it focuses on a specific thing- a pony (Canon or otherwise). You observe this pony in your dreams, watching their daily lives. Phase two of the study is dream actualization, and I e night you just simply wake right up- as the pony, living in Equestria.
>>
File: Anonfilly and Discord.jpg (248KB, 700x757px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly and Discord.jpg
248KB, 700x757px
>>29715304
Have no fear. I'm not gonna steal it from you. I have my own writing ideas.
>>
Wew, shit posters out for blood again today. Almost glad my Twilight green died at this point, some asshole likes targeting new writers and I could do without the nuisance clogging up the thread.
>>
>>29715420
Uh oh, more victims in the thread.
>>
>>29715404
[Sorry, I'm not usually that possessive over writing ideas, but somethin' just hit me, and I have to write it.]
>>
>>29715426
Not trying to victimize here. The green died because I let it. Just saying that it almost seems too toxic to bother at this point. We've had a couple greens launch, but a lot either give up or never even start.
rip Gumo [/spoilers]
>>
>>29679588
What about established MLP characters becoming other established MLP characters?

Like Spike turning into Rarity?
Rainbow Dash turning into Discord?
Discord turning into Fluttershy?
Applebloom turning into Big Mac?
The CMC into Discord (merging and TF)?
>>
>>29715483
Trixie into Spike
>>
>>29715483
That's not really a thing for this thread. We're more human to pony (or sometimes other species) TF. Though personally I am into it if it's TG.
>>
>>29715503
>(or sometimes other species) TF.
Except for dragons apparently
>>
>>29715500
I was thinking...
What if everyone turned into copies of Spike?
How would the real spike react?

Also there was a comic I really liked a while back of Twilight turning Rainbow Dash into Peter Griffin....
>>
>>29715530
The fuck?
>>
File: Anon teh spyro.png (648KB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Anon teh spyro.png
648KB, 1920x1600px
>>29715522
There's about half a dozen dragon stories in the google doc so yes, even dragons.
>>
>>29715543
Tell that to the lizard melt down fags a few threads ago
>>
>>29715292
>>29715259
>>29715304
All of you >>29702792
>>
File: penny dreams.png (242KB, 726x1743px) Image search: [Google]
penny dreams.png
242KB, 726x1743px
>>29715402
Pretty soon you can't tell which is the real world and which is the dream world.
I like it.
>>
>>29715426
If you guys didn't antagonise everyone then maybe they wouldn't victimise themselves. If you can call it that.

>captcha is sage
>>
>>29715605
Fuck no.
>>
>>29715607
That's pretty similar to Zero&Infinity's Radiance story.
>>
>>29715622
I'm personally glad we chase faggots off
>>
File: Mrs Cake.png (526KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs Cake.png
526KB, 800x1029px
>>29715387
Unf
>>
>>29715543
You're fucked to think dragons belong here
>>
>>29715652
I've seen this image and love it.
Really would like to see a story based on it, and again ending with smexy times with Mr. Cake and the former human learning to accept his new role as a chubby mother and wife pone.
>>
>>29715645
>Two or three shitposters should have total control over what content is allowed to be posted in the thread based on their own preferences

Eat a billion dicks
>>
What the fuck happened to this thread? Green is slow and unvaried, prospective authors are chased off, it's shit.

What happened to that apocalypse green? You guys chase him off too?
>>
>>29715677
If they're going to act like faggots and whine, they shouldn't be here.
>>
>>29715122
You forgot Bionicle
>>
File: areyouaware.png (3MB, 6000x7500px) Image search: [Google]
areyouaware.png
3MB, 6000x7500px
>>29715679
We've got daily updates from two writers, several other stories, a couple of them new. We're doing fine on the content front.
The only thing going wrong is responding to shitposters.
>>
>>29715728
So we don't need new content then? Because the big fucking issue is losing new blood.
>>
File: As Planned.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
As Planned.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>29715605
Great idea! Now I can work on both stories at the same time without having to wait for one to finish! Thanks Anon.
>>
>>29714364
I love this weekend as ponies concept. I like how you've used Pon-E with varied parameters.
There's a few formatting mistakes you might want to watch out for, like breaking the line mid sentence.
Hope to see this continue.
>>
Want to write something with a Rainbow Dash tf
>>
File: rd.png (433KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
433KB, 1000x676px
>>29716013
Then do it, Anon.
>>
>>29716041
Any decent prompts for it? Like, any plot ideas?
>>
>>29716059
Not him, but maybe some dude turns into RD while on a honeymoon with Soarin'.
>>
>TFW you have ideas for a Pon-E story but it feels overused now
>>
>>29716059
AiE story, Anon is suffering from discrimination for being a human. Feeling sorry Twilight and Starlight begin working on a spell to make him Pon. Rainbow contributes some feathers to the ritual and ends up body swapped with Anon.
>>
>>29716072
>Pony desperately wants to be a human
>Tracks down the illicit drug HŪM-N
>Little do they know, in order for them to become a pony, a human has to become a pony
>Equivalent exchange, or whatever
>>
>>29716059
AiE I think. There has been a lot of Pon-E lately so a change would be nice. How about body swap? Rainbow finds (or steals from Twilight) some artifact. Shows it to Anon. It swaps their bodies. In the typical style of body swap stories, she has some wonderbolts event or date with Soarin which Anon must attend in her place. Maybe Soarin gets mixed up in the swapping too.
And now I realise this answer is similar to the previous one.
>>
>>29716235
>>29716107
Nothing against it, but I dont want to do the cliche "bodyswap on the worst possible day for wacky antics" story. It feels used to the point of being stale in media, and clever subversions of it are hard to find.
>>
>>29716127
There's only one active Pone-E story at the moment. Everthing else petered out really quickly for some reason. So go ahead and give it a go.
>>
>>29716680
There's Aly's and >>29714364

I don't want to be "oh, another Pon-E fic"
>>
>>29716680
>for some reason
More like due to toxic retards who hate new content
>>
>>29714439
>safe space
>place where people can post, without
>>29714376
>>29714378
>>29714384
>>29714402
>>29714408
>>29714417
>>29714423
>>29714427
>>29714430
>>29714433
>>29714436

pick one
>>
>>29716680
>>29716696
And Spacewolfe's. Assuming he's not dead, despite missing his regular update day.
>>
>>29716721
You forgot that they hate PTFG in general

>>29716733
Don't try to argue with them, they just want to see this thread die
>>
File: No regrets.png (337KB, 468x1810px) Image search: [Google]
No regrets.png
337KB, 468x1810px
>>29716072
A Pon-E story is better than no story, so long as you're doing something half way original with the idea.

Someone's bound to try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_auction with it.
>>
>>29716805
I can confirm I'd rather not see more Pon-E, neat concept but I'd really prefer something fresh
>>
>>29715605
>prompt says nothing about Anon ending up as Discord's kid
>you still try to promote your worthless general anyway
Fuck off.
>>
>>29714364
http://pastebin.com/kemXPsmt

I made a Pastebin for it and removed the random >. Looking forward to continuing.
>>
>>29716917
Added to the google doc.
>>
>>29716756
>they hate PTFG in general
I'm hurt Anon, so rude!
>>
>>29711285
>>29712556
http://pastebin.com/w9wsh8qy

Inanimate version done!
>>
>>29715821
The idea fits this thread much better
>>
>>29717137
That's creepy. Nice job.
>>
>>29716669
Yeah, that is cliche. How about Rainbow gets her wish and becomes a gryphon, and gets Anon to fill in as her.
>>
>>29717358
This... hmm, I might can work with this
>>
I would work on my story but there's this bong in my hand
>>
>Discord overhears Anon talking about how slutty Fluttershy is
>Turns Anon into a mare in heat and leaves her in a promiscuous situation involving a large group of stallions as punishment
>>
>>29718859
Somebody please write this
>>
>>29717184
[Hehe, yeah, it's was more me being snarky. The idea I have is PTFG through and through.]
>>29714897
>You slowly awaken and stretch, noting that the fuzzy things you were snuggling with are no longer there.
>Blossom is nuzzling into Bella, Daisy, Duke, and Camo seem to be locked in a serious game of Monopoly (pony edition of course), and Bob and Sarah are looking after Lily, who's practicing her mouth writing and looking pretty frustrated with it, her wings fluffing up and settling in her annoyance.
>It's quite cute, but you sigh as you roll out of the bed and hobble over to your coat, making sure to hold on and lean to the right so a sudden bounce or sway doesn't throw you to the floor.
>You take the bottle of Pon-E out of your labcoat, and realize that everyone has stopped what they're doing in favor of watching you as you open the bottle and take one of the red and white pills out.
>You close the bottle, contemplating the pill for a moment before gently lowering yourself down to the floor.
>Lily gets up and trots over to you, looking -very- serious, which is absolutely adorable, and gets a bottle of water out of the fridge with a wing and offers it to you.
>You smile warmly at the filly and rub her head with your free hand before taking the bottle.
"Thank you Nurse."
>The filly giggles warmly, her tail wagging a bit as she puffs up.
>"Glad to help you Doctor."
>You take a deep breath, opening the bottle of water before popping the pill into your mouth and chasing it with a few generous swigs of water.
>A slight tang of tomato flavor hits your mouth but otherwise you taste nothing but the water as you finish the bottle and set it aside.
>Lily takes it away and backs up so you don't accidentally hit her or someone else while you're transforming, and you wince as the pain hits you.
>You're pretty numb to the transformation pains now, and the weed helps numb it even more, so you're able to watch with curious interest as you transform.
>>
>>29719206
>You hum as the pain fades and you're left with a thrumming warmth in your chest as you feel the 'magic' start running through your veins alongside your blood, starting from your heart and spreading outwards swiftly.
>You feel your jaw dislocate, and stretch out, along with your nose and the rest of your face, and you lose vision for a moment as the rest of your face reshapes to fit a proper Equestrian frame.
>Your vision returns to a square, slightly blocky and currently furless muzzle, and you watch in amazement as the stitching for your amputation melts into your skin and your leg stretches out, forming that long, slender and muscular equestrian leg, plus a hoof before fur sprouts all over your body in a instant, surprising you a bit at the suddenness of your fur appearing.
>It's soft and makes you feel a little fuzzy, but the rusty red, almost pink color is nice to look at and feels -right-, as it covers your furless legs and muzzle, making you feel a little better.
>Your hearing is the next thing to go, and you wonder idly at the spastic way the changes go about as your ears travel to the top of your head and settle there before sprouting into two flicking dishes of flesh before settling into their proper equestrian form, a light ringing being all you hear for a moment before the sharper sense of sound of an equine settles and your brain adapts to the new sensation, letting you idly flick one ear, then the other.
>You watch as your right leg finally matches up to your left, and feel the urge to lay down on your side.
>You let yourself slump over, and feel your spine shatter and reform itself, the nerves gently stretching this way and that as muscle and flesh contort to a proper stance, forming your flank, barrel, chest, and shoulders.
>Your neck goes stiff as it finishes its changes, giving you a great range of motion as you turn your head a bit more to watch your arms flow outwards into proper legs, just as muscular as your hind legs.
>>
File: chroma.jpg (42KB, 443x640px) Image search: [Google]
chroma.jpg
42KB, 443x640px
>>29719260
>You let out a little grunt of pain as you see some red running down between your eyes, and feel the slender spiral of bone stab it's way outwards, growing longer and longer before coming to a stop, it's sharp point just in your line of sight, still red for just a moment before the red is all sucked back by the magic, and envelops your horn before flowing into a light layer of 'skin' over the horn, that you know is so thin and tight to the bone that it might as well not be there, the same color as your fur.
>The last few changes happen in a flurry.
>You feel your tail sprout and give a gentle sway before settling, knowing that it's long and a little spiky, before your mane settles into it's final form, long bangs settling just out of your line of sight before the rest of it is pulled back and up, settling into what you're told is a very reasonable look of a samurai's top-knot.
>It kind of reminds you of that samurai from League of Legend's hairstyle.
>Yaso-something.
>You let out a relieved sigh as you look up at the bangs, marveling at the colors.
>It rolls from the pinker color into red, purple, blue, and green, layered in such a way to make it almost memorizing to look at.
>You quite like the colors, and find they suit you well, even if it makes you look a little bit like a darker-colored rainbow.
>Feeling the last of the pain fade away and ignoring the uncomfortable feeling of your privates finally settling into the much bigger sheath and sack of a equine, you gently roll to your hooves, looking down at your unshaven feltlocks with a little distaste.
>Even if you manipulate most things with aura, magic, or whatever somepony wants to call it, having that much hair around your hooves when you might need to use them in assisting someone medically is just unsanitary, but you need to re-cut your fur around them every time you transform.
>You look up to the smiling faces of the rest of the trailers occupants and give them a little smile.
[Pic for colors]
>>
Nice descriptions for the changes, Aly, though I think you may have overused "equestrian form" and should perhaps consider "equine counterpart"
>>
>>29719389
[I'll take it into consideration next time I have to do a transformation sequence. Not something I've tried to describe in depth before, though I'll pay it out by saying that it's the best that AJ could think of considering he's still high.

Keep the critiques coming, I'm always looking to improve.]
>>
>>29719318
It's a good thing the pill can make up for his leg deficit.
>>
>>29718859
But that's a reward not a punishment.
>>
>>29718859
http://pastebin.com/gWDMrKWU
Enjoy
>>
New thread

>>29719680
>>29719680
>>29719680
>>
>>29719666
>checking these trips

Thank you Satan
>>
test
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.