[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 115

Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,

Pon-E: Doctor's Oath by Alycornanon - new
http://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Eeeeeeeeeech by Z:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1imoccHuZROD2W6hdetECSLOgaiESdpbVb6_pifKUDbg/edit

One Lucky Pet by Buckett:
http://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK
http://pastebin.com/2DhSAUkP

Wake up horse by Z:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cL9iZlshEDfAHP2mu0aYF-w9ll_AD90vajij9GEcF_c/edit

Commie Pet Horse by ZZP:
http://pastebin.com/hME4vEuN

Lavender Sky by WallMixer
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

Behind the Wire by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/t22Pcuvi

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies... you know, for science.

Mailbag:
>An anonymous gift arrives in the post, unmarked but containing some sort of swag related specifically to your brand of horsefagging, an original character of yours. In the days, hours, or minutes after contact with the contents of the parcel, you begin to experience some changes.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29599720
>>
First for more lucky when?
>>
I want to be a happy lil horsey with an adoring master to scritch my ears and cuddle me.
>>
>>29637214

Immense Power by Scribbli: Complete
http://pastebin.com/BgF7LQ86

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Fug thought I left some one out, Sorry you two.
>>
>>29637240
I too would enjoy happily serving my owner for life.
>>
>>29637240
>>29637256
>you are now a pony pet
>your master is a 7 year old child that demands frequent pony rides but is otherwise kind to you, petting and brushing you often, feeding you treats and cuddling you to sleep in their bed every night
Would you be okay with this?
>>
>>29637270
Right now I would saw ew no

But once I am the little pony I may very well enjoy it, since it's clear there will be at least some mental changes
>>
>>29637214
When you're in a mental institution the clothes they give you are more like medical scrubs than a hospital gown. They don't have an opening in the back like that.
>>
>>29637270
I'm going to escape immediately and be the free pony.
>>
>>29637270
I want to guide this child as they grow up, becoming close friends and, when they are old enough, their lover
>>
>>29637270
I'm the pet, why the fuck should I care.
>>
>>29637334
>what is the westermarck effect
By the time they grow old enough you won't want them as their lover anymore.
>>
>>29637343
If they are already 7 they may well be old enough for that not to be a factor
>>
>>29637372
I for one would probably not want to fuck someone I've known since they were seven.
>>
>>29634801
>I begin to stir
>Fuck, this is the worst hangover of my life
>What kind of drugs did I take?
>I open my eyes
>A long pink snoot protrudes into my field of view
>It wasn’t a drug trip?
>Am I really a pony now?
>I almost black out as I stand up
>My head feels like a demo crew is taking a jackhammer to it, and my side hurts from falling on the floor and laying there for Celestia knows how long
>I prop myself against the sink and stare at my hooves
>So I really am the little mare
>I turn my head and look over my new body
>It’s covered in a coat of light pink fur and surprisingly stocky for a unicorn
>I always figured unicorns would be rather petite, but this one has broad shoulders and wide hips
>Not to mention a little bit of pudge, not a whole lot, but enough to give me a bit of jiggle when I move vigorously
>A straight baby blue tail hangs from my rump, done up in braids and tied of with a pink bow
>I almost lose my balance as I shift my head further out to get a look at my cutie mark
>I wonder if this bodies original owner is halving this much trouble
>Well she wasn’t channeling a spell so that would help, but a human would probably be ill equipped for the transfer of magical energy, on top of that there would still be the basic dysphoria caused by switching minds with a different species altogether, exasperated by the complete lack of familiarity of the two individuals as predicted by Mind Melds theorem of…
>What the fuck am I thinking about?
>I close my eyes and concentrate, trying to sift through my memories
>I can remember my life as a human, but I also remember most of my life as a pony
>This pony
>>
>>29637394
>The memories are different though, the pony ones play like a movie, sounds and images without emotion attached to them
>Interesting
>This mare was a student of Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, now continuing her research on mind swapping spells, specifically their use in inter dimensional travel
>It would also seem that this little mare has an obsession with humans
>Those rugged and industrious prime apes from legend
>Secretly her goal was to do what she has just done, switch bodies with a human
>Preferably a man
>She does not intend to return
>All in all it is to my advantage, she gets to be the big guy on earth and I get to be the little mare in Equestria, everyone wins
>Now if I can just dispel this bloody headache
>Do pones have Ibuprofen?
>No, but they have something like it
>I open the mirror to reveal a small medicine cabinet
>Looking through the bottles, creams and bandages I quickly find what I’m looking for
>A midnight blue bottle labeled ‘numbing potion’ below that it read ‘For all pains, headaches and migraines, take one cap full every eight hours for minor pains, two capfuls for severe pain. Do not exceed recommended dosage, seek immediate medical help if pain worsens’
>>
(People suggested a more adventure based green, perhaps with some apocalyptic elements or the like. So, I might as well try and deliver.)

>You groan as you look at you over your supplies.
>They've been steadily dwindling the past couple days, and it's starting to show.
>From the looks of it, you've got about three days left.
>And that's three days of small shitty meals.
>Like, you're going to be having the hearty meal of a granola bar and a bag of chips.
>This obviously isn't going to work out.
>So, much to your disappointment, it's “shopping day”.
>You suppose the one good thing about the world going to shit is that you don't have to pay for stuff.
>The down side is well, just about everything else honestly.
>Sure, everything is free if you can take it, but the whole downfall of society thing isn't that great.
>Who would've thought that the end of the world as we know it would be spurred on by some neckbeard bio engineer?
>But you're stuck in this, so you might as well deal with it- or try to at the least.
>You pack up your bag, standing up and looking down from the roof you've been camped out on.
>A little ways off you see a small creature with sky blue fur.
>One of them.
A: “Shit…”
>Not going to be an easy shopping day.
>Normally herds steer away from old abandoned towns like this one, but it seems you aren't so lucky today.
>Slinging your bag over your shoulders, you take a deep breath.
>It's probably only the one, a straggler.
>You can just avoid it and be done with it.
>Or at least, you hope so.
>>
>>29637319
>escape
>come back a few days later and peek in the window
>kidanon sitting on the edge of their bed, holding your brush, crying softly
>hear parents
>"come on kidanon, you haven't eaten for days...you're worrying your mother and I, please come eat dinner..."
>kidanon doesn't reply, simply laying the brush on the nightstand and curling up on their bed under the covers
>kidanon's trembling is visible even from the window
>you just barely hear "I miss my friend..."
>>
>>29637394
>halving
>>
>>29637398
>This is definitely a two cap pain
>I fill the cap and slug it down
>It tastes slightly bitter with undertones of berry
>My head feels noticeably better already, now just a normal headache
>I throw back a second shot of the stuff and the pain is completely gone
>I return the bottle to its place on the shelf and close the mirror
>Now is time for food, I’m hungry
>As I walk to the kitchen a quick glance out the window confirms my suspicion
>It’s now morning, I have slept on the bathroom floor all night
>Let’s see what does this mare have to eat
>I look through the insulated cabinet, chilled by a cooling spell
>Apparently in place of an understanding of thermodynamics ponies use magic to ignore the concept altogether
>Enplanes why they still use coal powered trains
>Looking through I see some milk and butter, as well as yogurt and orange juice
>Biscuits sounds nice, I take the milk and butter and move to the other cabinet for the flower
>I add a little bit of daisy to the mixture for a little extra flavor
>With the mixture mixed, the biscuits formed and baking I start to wash up
>What am I going to do now?
>She has succeeded in her work, should I talk about that, let everyone know I’m not actually her.
>That could get awkward, but can I really just pretend that I’m the same pony?
>I maul over this as the biscuits bake
>>
>>29637406
>enplanes
>>
>>29637399
Dubs promise a good story will come of this
>>
>>29637407
I blame auto correct for that one
>>
>>29637421
What the fuck is an enplane and why does your phone think it's a better word than explain

Please explain
>>
Ah, sweet new green.
>>
>>29637421
Autocorrect is the worst. It corrects more right things than it ever does wrong things.
>>
Fucking hell... How hard is it to not post green over other people? If someone else is posting, wait like 2 fucking minutes and then it will be much easier and better for everyone.
>>
>>29637428
"To go or put aboard an aircraft" so say Google

I'm not using a phone, I'm using off brand MS word because I'm to cheap to buy a license
>>
>>29637438
But sorting which posts to read and trying not to skip any correct ones is part of the fun
>>
>>29637443
>I'm to cheap to buy a license
Pirate it?
>>
>>29637447
Not that anon but good open-source alternatives do exist.
>>
More Aly when
>>
>Your old apartment building has seen better days.
>Days of running water, electricity, and actual owners, the good old days.
>Small towns like yours were absolutely devastated by the attack.
>One infected person if not handled properly would spread like wildfire.
>Luckily you managed to dodge the worst of it.
>The perks of being a reclusive nobody you suppose.
>Just thinking about the infection weirds you out.
>Some madman managed to get funding for whatever cover project he made up to fund his own Armageddon.
>The infection is a slow acting virus that attacks host DNA and restructures it.
>Restriction enzymes tear the cell’s DNA to ribbons and then splice certain gene sequences onto the sticky ends.
>This basically allows for the virus to not only grow more of itself, but to complete its main design purpose.
>A complete mental and biological transformation of the host.
>The crazy mother fucker made a pony virus.
>Like, My Little Pony.
>It's guys like this who make you embarrassed to watch the show in passing.
>The virus has some weird scientific name, but you always called it “Poneitus”.
>You never said you were good at naming shit.
>>
>>29637438
Take deep breaths for me now sweetie, it will be okay. The big scary wall of green wont hurt you.
>>
>>29637457
They've moved on with their lives.
>>
>>29637472
My only regret is that I don't have Poneitus.
>>
>>29637552
Well that was fast.
>>
>>29637472
>Once on the ground floor you survey the place.
>Still deserted by the looks of it, a festering remnant of life before.
>It probably isn't entirely fair to blame this all on that insane scientist.
>The world was basically begging for some good old fashioned assured mutual destruction.
>Everybody and everybody else’s throats, all waving their money and weaponry over each other’s heads.
>It was a massive dick measuring contest.
>And, funny enough, it was horse cock that won.
>Your little metaphor makes you cringe, thinking about pony cock was not on your short list of hobbies.
>Once the virus was out there, it was nigh impossible to stop.
>There are some reports of immune people, but you've never seen anyone like that.
>The entire country is a mess, along with most of the world too.
>But, being ground zero, it’s really not pretty over here.
>Herds are shockingly efficient, to the point where it looks like an organized government may be forming.
>Granted, that last bit was a rumor you heard from a traveler a while back, but still- crazy to think about.
>Everything is crazy to think about these days though.
>That's just the way things are now.
>>
>>29637587
>After a few more moments you work up the nerve to look outside.
>With even one pony around, caution is an absolute necessity.
>You creep over to the window, moving your head just far enough to see outside.
>Coast is clear.
>Nodding to yourself, you crawl through it.
>It’s only in retrospect do you appreciate a broken window.
>Sure, it's a possible entrance for others, but it's also an exit for you.
>You know what they say, “A double edged sword is still a sword”.
>Maybe people don't say that, but you do.
>And seeing as how you're all by yourself, you officially make up the majority opinion.
>The window was on the east side of your building, looking out towards the parking lot you used to sell dimebags in.
>Good times.
>Better than these at least.
>A few abandoned cars litter the lot.
>They're only really good for hiding now, you can't really find the keys and you siphoned the gas for a generator.
>You miss that generator.
>It helped you keep a grip on some form of normalcy in your life.
>But the gas ran out.
>>
>>29637406
>>29637640
These both seem like very fun stories. Please keep it up!
>>
>>29637574 >>29637552
[Silence you, I was traveling cross country.]
>>29637457
[Hmmmm... how about right now?]
>>29630457
>You take a few breaths as you try to judge exactly where the boots impacted and how much you should be worrying right now.
>Strain, pain around the lower part of your chest.
>Not poking pain, but a constant burning.
>So at minimum, bruising and a fractured rib.
>Yes, this is exactly how you wanted your day to start.
>The fugly bastard is in your face again.
>"Alright, smartass, let's try this again, maybe without me deciding you're more trouble then ya's worth."
>You barely resist the urge to make another snarky comment.
>Interesting, apparently absolute bowl-voiding terror makes you a sarcastic, snarky asshole.
>Good to know.
>Maybe if you ever learned how to fight, you could have mixed that i-
*SLAP*
>You refocus on the ugly bastard.
>"Paying attention now? Good."
>Fugly stands up, and starts pacing in front of you from where you're laying on the floor.
>"So here's what ya's gonna do for us. We have some ah, mouichendice that ya gonna inspect to make sure it's healthy."
>... What?
"What?"
>"You 'eard me, quack! You're going to be keeping our ponies healthy, and maybe helping up turn our profit as well. Sick freaks pay a looot of money to fuck a pony."
>Oh.
>Fuck.
>No.
>You feel a cold chill of -real- terror run down your spine.
>Your mind is blank and your eyes are wide.
>You have no idea how to respond to that.
>The kidnappers find this amusing and all start laughing at you while one of the biggest, fattest people you've ever seen (Moe, apparently), grabs you by the collar and lifts you up.
>The three kidnappers start walking/dragging you along.
>"So are we gonna puts 'em in the stable now boss?"
>"... No, not immediately. He's going to help us train our pets to be good obedient little fuck toys. After all, good ponies don't get turned into glue and canned meat."
>You start praying.
>It's all you can do.
>Lord give you strength...
>>
>>29637863
These one post updates are killing me
>>
File: Scared.jpg (36KB, 399x339px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
36KB, 399x339px
>>29637863
>"good ponies don't get turned into glue and canned meat."

Oh fuck. No, Please no.
>>
>>29637863
>inb4 he ends up being near death at one point and is forced to take pon-e to survive.
>>
>>29637929
[Good news for you Friend, I've got TWO]
>>29637863
>Eventually you're dragged out to the 'Stables'.
>You're able to look around, and try to pull up some professional disinterest.
>You've got to stay calm.
>You absolutely have to stay calm.
>Panicking is just going to get you killed.
>Or turned into a pony forever.
>Or possibly both.
>You're shoved into a chair, your hands and feet still bound, as the three men go about their ramshackle stable.
>It's made of rusted steel and sheet-metal, haphazardly thrown together.
>They open the stable doors and grab ponies by the throats or manes and drag them out in front of you.
>A few of them look as scared as you do.
>One of them looks absolutely indifferent to the whole thing.
>You focus on that for a moment, trying to figure out more about that pony who seems to care so little for what's going on.
>She's relaxed and bored, her mane and tail silky and shiny, showing that she's well groomed and cared for.
>She gives you a glance, as if trying to figure out your value before she starts ignoring you again.
>A previous... ahem, streetwalker, then?
>All types, you suppose before looking at the small herd around you.
>These ponies are nothing like that happy community.
>Some of them are curling on themselves in a effort to get some comfort or some feeling of safety.
>One is glaring at the kidnapper trio defiantly.
>You silently urge her on.
>They ignore her.
>"Well pets, we're going to introduce you to someone new. This asshole in the chair is Doctor Quack, and he's gonna be keeping you healthy and helping you enjoy your new body and lives as fuck toys."
>The Herd collectively bristles at that, but the kidnapper doesn't seem to care as he draws a large revolver and waves it around with a grin.
>"After all, you wouldn't want what happened to Billy happen again... right?"
>The wicked grin on the fugly asshole and the ponies cowering even more gives you a pretty good idea of what happened.
>>
>>29637967
Remember this 'world' is very shitty and he is too dumb to survive in it.
Who doesn't turn on the lights before locking up?
Who doesn't lock up quickly?
>>
>>29638066
Woah friend.
It's not so much that it's very shitty. It's that it's quickly -turning- very shitty, and some people are taking advantage of that.

Besides, some people just aren't very paranoid because they grew up in a nice area their whole lives, or what have you, and never had to worry about that.

>tfw you lock your door before you turn the lights on pretty much always.
>>
>>29637640
>Your movement is an awkward balance between speed and quiet.
>If you go sprinting around, odds are anything nearby that can hear you will hear you.
>Going too slow and careful would take too much time, and could lead to you being found in some shitty circumstances.
>So, you bounce between quick moments and taking cover, looking like an idiot and hating the sound of every foot step.
>When was the last time you'd actually seen a pony in town?
>Probably back at the old school building.
>Just thinking of that incident makes you shudder.
>It was shortly after you ran out of gas for the generator.
>You were desperate and scared, and needed to find more.
>After trying several futile options, you remembered the school had an industrial generator.
>Which meant they had to have gas.
>But, when you got to the school, things felt wrong, almost as if it wasn't even abandoned.
>And it wasn't.
>Nobody had mentioned that one of the junior high classes had been quarantined.
>Because if anybody mentioned a group of fifth graders forced to stay in a quarantine at school, people would lose their shit.
>Just like how you lost your shit when a filly eagerly yelled about a “new friend” the moment you walked in.
>You to this day have never run so fast in your life.
>Several tiny horses chasing you in a ghost town is awful.
>How you shook them, you still aren't totally sure.
>But, thankfully that herd migrated some time ago.
>Their new friend wouldn't play, so they went to go find more.
>>
>>29638116
And I thought the Pon-E world I made was going to shit...

Ponevirus is much more dangerous, keep going!
>>
>>29638055
These two post updates are still killing me but to a lesser extent
>>
>>29638120
Thanks, yeah- its sort of a zombie apocalypse in a way, but instead of mindless shambling corpses, you get ponies. I'll go into more detail on mental states and the like as it proceeds, but for now- it's safe to assume contact with a pony will not end well.
>>
>>29638157
I suppose it's just a question of which monster you fear most-

A creeping, unending threat that ends everything around you immediately.

Or the Monster that can sit down in front of you and smile at your face while thinking of the horrible things that this thing that parades about in human skin will do to you without a second thought.

Both horrible in their own ways...
>>
>>29638116
>You try and focus on the task at hand instead of that hellish couple of days.
>Food is absolutely your top priority.
>You've already cleaned out all the non- perishables from the local convenience store.
>Well, except for the pickles.
>But fuck pickles.
>Thankfully for you, the convenience store was just closest to you.
>There was a supermarket in town, one you've hardly begun to pick over.
>The only problem is that it's on the other end of town.
>And that was annoying enough without it being the end of the world.
>But hey, when you're holed up in your apartment tonight with a metric shit ton of ramen and canned goods, it'll be all worth it.
>Well, not ramen, your power is indefinitely out.
>Not like a thirty cent package of noodles was your top choice in meal.
>But, having the option would be pretty nice.
>You sigh a little.
>Just one of those things you don't have anymore.
>Like, how you won't have a life to live if you don't stop moping around and go get some food.
>So you get moving again.
>>
>>29638205
Interesting story
>>
>>29638055
What happened to Billy?
This isn't going to get too dark is it?

>>29637564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O1TbUHGN_k
>>
>>29637406
This is great. Is the little mare going to want her life back or is she gone for good?

>>I maul over this
mull
>>
>>29638205
>It's about halfway to the supermarket you have a real scare.
>You had relaxed a bit as you kept going, your nerves settling to some degree.
>However that abruptly was shattered when you turned the corner on a street.
>The pony was there, walking around.
>Biting back a curse, you scurry over a garbage can, leaning up against it.
>It doesn't seem like it heard you, which is good.
>After a minute, you work up the nerve to peek from your cover.
>They're still there alright, sitting on a porch.
>Either a straggler, or a scout for the herd. >You genuinely hope they're not a scout.
>Normally pegasi or earth ponies, scouts are very swift and perceptive.
>If you fuck up around them, the whole herd will know in minutes.
>And that's if the scout doesn't size you up and decide to deal with you by itself.
>This pony just seems to be sitting there, relaxing.
>Maybe it's resting?
>That seems pretty possible, ponies aren't invincible super beings.
>They eat, sleep, hurt, bleed, everything a normal living being should.
>Doesn't make them any less dangerous.
>Even being in proximity with one puts you at risk, a risk that only grows with exposure.
>These types of infection are uncommon, only the really susceptible to the virus get it this way, but it's still worth having caution.
>You should be at a good distance for now, but one thing is quickly becoming obvious.
>You're going to have to make the first move here.
>The pony isn't budging.
>>
>>29638990
Can't human being and pony coexist peacefully?
>>
>>29639060
It's a disease turning people into ponies meaning any interaction would be ill advised at the best of times, also the ponies seem to actively hunt for humans to infect, new-foal style(If you read Conversion/Anti Conversion Beaur ).
>>
>>29639105
>ponies hunting humans
That's the part I don't get. They must know what they're doing. Do they see becoming a pony as so wonderful that it must be shared with new friends?
>>
>>29639236
Never full out said ponies are running full on hunts as their goal in life. The school herd was mostly immature kids who had been shut in, so they were looking to play with someone new. I'll cover this soon in the green but Some things in your mind do generally change upon infection. For some, it makes them rather fanatical. You can also factor in some sort of racial superiority or even individuals trying to get revenge in some cases no doubt. I can assure you the goal of ponies on a wide scale isn't to hunt down remaining humans (though some do). Others have different motives or all together dont care.
>>
I welcome our pony overlords
>>
File: 1288224868527.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1288224868527.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>29639483
One thing is for certain. There is no stopping them. The ponies will soon be here.
I'd like to remind them that as a trusted proponent of pony transformation, I can be helpful in rounding up others to provide friendship and cuddling.
>>
How surprised will you be when you become the little mare?
>>
>>29639857
>implying I'm not already the little mare
>>
>>29638055
Here's hoping our vet friend manages to force feed the Pon-E in his pocket to his two captors
>>
New from Pon-E industries, Pon-E in spray form for self defense.
>>
>>29640039
Oh there are far more uses for it than just that.
>>
>>29639857
I'd like to think I'd take it in stride.
>>
>>29639280
That's cool. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
>>
File: 1482626176666.jpg (525KB, 1294x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482626176666.jpg
525KB, 1294x2000px
>>29637444
>read greentext posts in random order
>remix them into one crazy story
>become the patchwork Chaos aberration.
>>
>>29638990
>They don't seem to be all that alert right now.
>With careful movements you can probably get past without much issue.
>Taking a deep breath, you beeline towards a nearby house.
>You're only moving for several seconds, but it feels like an eternity.
>The pony didn't notice you, and you've gotten a few yards ahead of where you just were.
>Hoping to circumvent this stealthy bullshit all together, you go out behind the house.
>You could loop around in an arch, circumventing your unwelcome visitor all together.
>The plan feels solid, going around this issue all together.
>As you continue walking, you spot something that makes your heart drop.
>A filly.
>They're over by a bench, and can't see you, but they're there all right.
>So, there is more than one here.
>But, the fact that there's a filly out here probably means this isn't some scouting going on.
>It's probably a small group, nothing too awful.
>It's a bit of a relief really.
>Seeing a small filly though is far from reassuring though.
>That means the group has children.
>You just pray the children are rightfully theirs.
>>
>>29640610
When do we get to him being the pet?

I'm starting to lose patience
>>
File: Anonfilly2.jpg (269KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly2.jpg
269KB, 1280x1280px
>>29640039
>load super soaker with liquid Pon-e
>acquire filly harem
>>
>>29637284
How the fuck would you know?
>>
>>29641087
I've been a patient in psychiatric hospitals four times in my life, anon, for 10+days each time. Another reason the hospital gown is a no-no is because patients are not allowed to bring any clothing that has strings because they're afraid you'll use the string to try and off yourself. They even regularly check the elastic on the scrubs they give you and your underwear to make sure you don't tear it out to hurt yourself with it.
>>
>>29641112
is that where they send naughty little ponies?
>>
More lucky when
>>
I want to be a pretty anthro freak of nature
>>
>>29638055
Dubs checked
Also, could the vet dissolve some of those pills in solution and inject his captors? I wonder if Pon-e has to be ingested or if it can work directly from muscle tissue or the blood stream
>>
>>29638854
I'm not planing on her coming back, and she has no magic now so the only way for the MC to even know she wants back is to check on her with the spell.
>>
>>29638055
>The grin and the way he's waving that revolver around means either he cracked someone with it, pistol whip.
>It's the proper size and weight to do some serious damage if he did so.
>But more then likely if you were able to do some looking you'd find a bullet hole and some blood splatter.
>The thought makes you sick to your stomach that scum like this were able to get there hands on a firearm.
>You mentally curse that you leave yours in your truck, trusting that the shotgun in a compartment by your bed was more then enough to deal with intruders.
>Of course, you were going into your own home and were expecting to be cleaning up for the end of a day, not fighting off home invaders.
>Such is life you suppose.
>You mentally review what day it was and blanch when you realize that yesterday was a Thursday.
>Never could get a hang of Thursday.
>Didn't even have your towel with you.
>"So, in order to keep Doctor Quack nice and compliant, we're gonna have a little lesson on what happens if you're not."
>You resist the urge to brace as you watch fugly twist towards you and swing the revolver, slamming it into your shoulder and knocking you off the chair.
>You hiss in pain after bouncing off the floor, not being able to catch yourself means your head rebounded a bit too and you can see stars.
>That hurt a lot.
>A concussion on top of a concussion seems to be the way you're rolling right now.
>The Pon-E's cower in fear away from fugly, and you feel some rage burning in your chest as you decide to put that lovely brain of yours to work.
>Just need some time to plan, and to be able to figure out your supplies.
>Fugly grins at you before he marches out the door, calling over his shoulder.
>"Enjoy your stay!"
>The door to the stables, a large metal pull down security barrier, is pulled down and loudly locked, leaving you in the stables with the ponies.
>The Herd have all shied away from you, obviously cautious and scared.
>With fugly on the prowl, you would be too.
>>
>>29638586
Suffice to say that we're touching some pretty dark territory, but we're not going that deeply... more like sticking our feet in.
>>29639901
>>29641353
Maybe Story Spoiler ahead? Kind of a coin toss.
Pon-E in this universe can work directly through the blood stream, and can be overdosed. Overdosing on Pon-E is supremely dangerous
>>
>>29641860
>To make sure you don't resist us, I'm going to tell you we're going to kill you anyway when we're done
Why don't they as far as that if they are going to be stupid about it?
>>
>>29641896
[1. The napper's are fucking morons. 2. They aren't going to kill them, at least, not unless they're insubordinate and try to resist/escape.]
>>29641860
>You groan, and slowly shift from laying on the floor to, at the very least, laying on your side.
>You look around at the ponies, as shy as they are, and let out a sigh before finally speaking up a few moments later as you catch your breath.
"Would one of you be kind enough to untie me? Or at least attempt to?"
>The ponies flinch at your voice, as soft and as calm as it was, and you frown a bit, thinking of Camo, Belladonna and their new Filly.
>You wish you were there, not here.
>But this is no time for fruitless wishes.
>You muster up another prayer to God before you feel something tugging on the restraints of the back of your hands.
>You turn your head a bit and see the mare who had looked so disinterested biting and tugging at your ropes here and there, and the rope getting looser and looser before you can slip your hands free.
>You let out a sigh of relief before you roll to your back, looking up at the mare.
"Thank you."
>She looks back flatly before nodding and stepping away.
>You sit up slowly, taking your time to make sure you don't get woozy and pass out or the like from sudden movement.
>You most likely have a concussion, so taking things slow would be best.
>You carefully untie your feet, again taking your time and moving slow so you don't aggravate your injuries.
>The herd has slowly started to get closer, and you mentally assess them, glancing from one to another.
>Slightly underfed. One is limping, not lame but injured for sure, judging from the way they're limping, either a dislocation or something wrong with the frog/hoof.
>Over all the herd is in decent health, but could be a lot better, and they all seriously need some sunlight and time to at least run about.
>These living conditions are unsanitary, unhealthy, and you're now seriously worried about these ponies.
>>
>>29640610
Let's hope the filly doesn't want to play.
>>
>>29641968
Hopefully comeuppance is had for the fugly folk
>>
>>29641860
>Never could get a hang of Thursday.
>Didn't even have your towel with you.
Don't panic. Consult your copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to Becoming a Pony.

>>29641968
Treat the herd, then together they can overcome their captors.
>>
>>29641443
He'll be too busy enjoying his new mare life to spare her a thought. Meanwhile she'll be enjoying the magic of the internet.
>>
>>29641071
>get lynched by an angry mob of new ponies.
>receive huge Pon-E dose making you the extremely fertile mare.
>>
>>29641152
More RichAnon and ZZP
>>
Post-transformation motherhood.
>>
>>29642692
That's where my new story is eventually headed.

>>29637406
PasteBin: http://pastebin.com/WNkQDEc9
>>
>>29640610
>Getting past the filly shouldn't be much trouble at all.
>You've managed to outrun a whole little herd of them before, one shouldn't be anything difficult.
>So you slowly make your way past.
>There's no reason to arch around like you did with the larger one.
>All you have to do is keep moving.
>The tiny thing is more caught up in whatever it's doing than actually watching its surroundings.
>Not that you can really blame it after all, it's a child.
>Why /is/ a filly over here anyways?
>The closest grown pony was a good block away.
>Normally the young are watched by adults.
>It's sort of putting you on edge.
>Could this be a trap?
>Some herds can be very zealous in converting humans, and will set up nasty traps like this.
>You remember from back when the news still ran a story on this one herd that would take advantage of veterinary clinics by feigning sickness.
>An unsuspecting or overly nice veterinarian would let them in, assuming the risk of contracting it was low.
>But that's only true if the pony isn't trying to infect you.
>Needless to say- those ones were.
>>
>>29637406
>By the time the alarm on the oven goes off I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do
>Oculus, the mare who switched bodies with you, has a friend in the mythology department
>His name is Fable, moreover his specialty is Anthropology, how these go to know each other
>If anyone will react well to this situation he will
>I smear some butter on the biscuits and make a plate for my self
>Two biscuits with an apple and some orange juice, not a bad breakfast
>I wrap the remaining biscuits in a towel and take them with me, a little gift to blunt the news
>With that I head off to meet him at his apartment
>The walk there is uneventful, it’s still early in the morning and this side of town is mostly college students
>Even in Equestria most students will sleep in until noon unless they have no other option
>Fable was no exception; I just hope he wakes up when I knock
>I arrive at his door step
>Ok Oculus, You can do this; just knock, ask to be let in, and calmly explain that his friend is in a different universe and will probably never return
>Also offer him a biscuit
>Biscuits make everything better
>I rap my hoof against the door
>After a minute no response
>I knock again
“Fable! Open up, it’s Oculus”
>A few seconds later I can hear the slow thuds of a sleepy stallion walking to the door
>The door swings open to reveal a turquoise and grey unicorn
>He yawns
>>
>>29642832
>”Hey Lus, you’re up early. Did you open another gateway to Taurus in your mirror again?”
>I giggle as I recall that particular mishap
“No not quite that. I’ve had a breakthrough in my research, can I come in? I have biscuits!~”
>Fable would never turn down free food
>”Yeah sure, what did you do?
>I step in and close the door behind me
>How should I tell him?
>Should I beat around the bush or…
“So I’m not entirely Oculus…”
>Or just say that, yeah that works too
>He’s confused by the extremely odd and cryptic confession
>”What do you mean you’re not Oculus?”
>I idly draw on the ground with my hoof
“Well… She, um… Succeeded in her research, And now she’s on Earth in my body, and I’m here in her body.”
>Fable looks surprisingly disappointed
>He sighs
>”Lus, as much as I appreciate a good joke it’s too early for this shit”
“Fable I’m not joking; Oculus is gone”
>He looks unconvinced
“I can prove it, let me use your mirror”
>”The last time I let you use my mirror I almost go evicted”
>That was when I opened a portal to Discords realm in *his* bathroom
“No seriously look”
>I walk up to a large mirror he has hanging from his wall
>Here goes nothing
>I recall the spell she cast, and how she cast it, and how to do magic
>What could possibly go wrong now?
>I focused on the mirror and channeled the spell into it
>Our reflection shifts for a second, slowly morphing into a vison of Earth
>I see Jaspers apartment, In Jasper stands in place of Fable and I in place of Oculus, or is it the other way around?
>Existential questions aside both Jasper and Fable seem utterly surprised
“Told you so”
>Fable seems utterly dumfounded
>”Bu-Bu tha, I, ahh”
“Use your words”
>I exchange smug glances with my friend on the other side and cancel the spell
>Fable continues to stand there, mouth agape, uttering gibberish
"Have a biscuit!"
>With a smile I levitate one of the biscuits and stick it in his mouth
>>
>>29642837
Biscuits will soften the impact of this news.
>>
>>29642837
What kind of a madman would give away their identity immediately after become the little mare?
>>
>tfw you will never have as much purpose as a little pet mare who's only directive is to make her master happy by being as cute as possible.
>>
>>29643026
Thus is the truth of life
>>
Anyone got any prompts that are not shit?
>>
>>29643397
Good old fashioned becoming the little mare eroticism.
>>
>>29643397
X has resulted in the transformation of the entire human race into ponies, this has also shifted the gender ratio to 10-1 female to male, Anon now has to adapt to life as a stallion and every four weeks he must go into hiding for fear of death by snu snu
>>
>>29643397
Anon has lost some elaborate gamble with Discord and has been brought to Equestria as Discord's prize, and is transformed accordingly. From there anon can be forced into several odd situations, all the while under the watch of Discord.
>>
>>29643397
10% of the population turns into a ponies.
or
AiE with pony transformation driven by Ranma 1/2 mechanisms.
>>
>>29643480
Would make a good fit for the children of chaos thread
>>
File: coloncaretrightparanthesis.gif (546KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
coloncaretrightparanthesis.gif
546KB, 255x255px
>>29643397
Anon is transformed into a pony
>>
>>29643739
Haven't heard of that one, what's their thing? I'm assuming it involves Discord
>>
>>29643751
And then what? I'm on tenterhooks here.
>>
>>29642703
>http://pastebin.com/WNkQDEc9
Added to the google doc, http://derpy.me/PonyTF
>>
File: Free_Helicopter_Rides.jpg (161KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
Free_Helicopter_Rides.jpg
161KB, 1024x672px
>>29641169
>>
>>29643397
pure /ss/ between anonmare and anoncolt
>>
>>29643480
This has potential. I want to see Discord torment Anon with increasingly troublesome transformations, before eventually Fluttershy steps in and puts a stop to it.
>>
>>29643480
I like this. I think I'll do this. What kind of odd situations should Anon be forced into by Discord? Suggestions?
>>
>>29644174
Oh hey, I'm glad someone is going to run with the idea. That was my initial idea before seeing people wanted some action/adventure stuff and i went with what im writing now. As for potential situations, theres a lot you can go with. One I had in mind was having them temporarily make the anon a physical copy of a character and force them to take their place for the day. Could be especially interesting if it's Fluttershy they copy. Or Discord just says fuck it and let anon stand in for him for a day or two. Situations don't even have to transform the anon, it could be just small things to put the anon in an uncomfortable spot or mess with others. Like Discord could manipulate everything anon says, alter anon's perception, etc.
>>
>>29643198
One that needs help getting along in a strange world. Though if he can remember her life he might not need it.
>>
>>29644174
I'm hoping for some good tg in there somewhere
>>
>>29642736
May as well get it over with and be the pony.
>>
File: Anonfilly54.png (150KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly54.png
150KB, 1280x855px
>>29644101
One day
>>
>>29643763
Also known as Dadonequus thread
>>29623360
Very similar prompt
>>
>>29641169
I want my Master to abuse me for being a disgusting freak
>>
>>29644760
I want to suckle Anon's little teats while she cries in rage and ecstasy
>>
>>29645678
After Anon's transformation into the wet nurse pony
>>
>>29644101
>>29644760
What if it was a single Anon who was transformed into two ponies simultaneously?
>>
File: Guyra3.png (495KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Guyra3.png
495KB, 904x1280px
>>29646107
it would be extremely gay
>>
File: Anakin_Where_The_Fun_Begins.jpg (36KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Anakin_Where_The_Fun_Begins.jpg
36KB, 500x240px
>>29646107
>>
The newly elected government has granted Judges the power to sentence anyone guilty of a felony or misdemeanor to forced ponification up to and including gender swaps or other adjustments as seen fit. The court system sees It as a humane way to reliably and cheaply reform delinquent persons
>>
File: Kek.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
>>29646167
Making America Great Again!
>>
>>29646113
I want to make a harem of gay little stallions
>>
>>29646107
Oh, I like this
>>
Making America Safe Again!.... One pony at a time
>>
>>29646113
It's a mare and a colt. It couldn't be more heterosexual.

>>29646107
Presumably both of them claim to be the real Anon, leading to a bitter dispute and thence angry sex.
>>
>>29646167
Lucky bastards
>>
>>29646113
I want to be the gay lyre horse
>>
>>29644967
So that's where Zenco went, I wonder if he'll becoming back.
>>
>>29646249
America is a dangerous and scary place for new ponies. They'd be better off in Equestria where they can be with their own kind and things are designed for hoof use.
>>
>>29646783
Until then, they should just be given up for adoption to make their new Master's happy
>>
>>29646592
Preposterous. Lyre horse is a lesbian (but is a good horse to become).
>>
File: Guyra2.png (91KB, 875x912px) Image search: [Google]
Guyra2.png
91KB, 875x912px
>>29646856
She's even better with a thick horsecock and set of musty balls
>>
File: Off brand bleach.png (120KB, 963x1873px) Image search: [Google]
Off brand bleach.png
120KB, 963x1873px
>>29646878
>>
File: YouHaveToGoBack.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
YouHaveToGoBack.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>29646979
>mindwipe
>>
File: Woona.jpg (540KB, 2084x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Woona.jpg
540KB, 2084x1280px
I want to be wittle Woona and be molested by my Master
>>
>>29647184
True, it's far better for the new pony to be able to appreciate being the pony.
>>
>>29644967
>tfw you lost motivation to write your story and left that general
>>
I want to become a horsey house wife
>>
File: 1487529821324.jpg (83KB, 632x655px) Image search: [Google]
1487529821324.jpg
83KB, 632x655px
>>29646113
>>29646221
>>29646592
>>29646878
>>29647390
>pony tf general is turning into tranny / gay tf general
oh no.
this is not what I meant when I said stop posting slave shit
>>
File: Soarin.jpg (28KB, 760x487px) Image search: [Google]
Soarin.jpg
28KB, 760x487px
>>29647750
Why don't you want to become the pretty sissy stallion and feel your Master fill your abused ponut with his seed every night?
>>
/r/ing green of newly-tf'ed mare making a writefag her pet
>>
>>29647750
>I don't like anything
well, what the fuck is it you like, or are you just some buttmad faggot who hates everything?
>>
>>29647750
Dude, PTFG has always been 80% or more TG stuff. And don't respond to the shitposter.
>>
File: 376.png (869KB, 1527x1692px) Image search: [Google]
376.png
869KB, 1527x1692px
>>29647721
Could be nice.
>>
>>29647750
>giving him that many (You)s
Well done.
>>
>>29647750
>tranny
Well isn't 90% of the stuff on here tg anyway?

>gay
Agreed. They have a containment general, they can go back there.
>>
>>29647750
If you don't like it why don't you write something for us?

We could always use more content and your interests seem to be a good distance from what most of the current writers are working on.
>>
>>29648040
>PTFG has always been 80% or more TG stuff
This. Becoming the little mare is far superior to becoming the (little) stallion.
>>
File: 1488970788475.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488970788475.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>
>>29647750
We'll have the people who frequent ptfg are actually trannies, so yeah basically.
>>
>>29648840
>we'll have the people
I presume you meant "well half the people"

Also I've only ever seen a couple stories where the tg element was really emphasized in the context of gender identity. 99% of them are just "woops you're the little mare now".

I can't speak for others, but personally I'm (unironically) not gay and little mares are much more attractive in every sense of the word than little stallions. So naturally I prefer reading stories about little mares.
>>
>>29648916
Oh shit I didn't even notice the typo until now (posting from phone). Yeah that's what I meant.
>>
What if you could turn into a pony but only while concentrating hard on the pony you wish to be?
>>
File: Nyx6.png (128KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx6.png
128KB, 273x338px
You wake up as a pretty filly, but it's nyx. What do?
>>
File: horsecock.png (35KB, 925x933px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.png
35KB, 925x933px
>>29648326
Becoming the little stallion may not be as good as mare but is still a good thing.
>>
File: Shining_Armor2.png (282KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Shining_Armor2.png
282KB, 1280x1600px
>>29649130
Little gay colts are much better
>>
File: 1488957417370.png (224KB, 802x805px) Image search: [Google]
1488957417370.png
224KB, 802x805px
>>
File: 1489034091962.jpg (171KB, 802x805px) Image search: [Google]
1489034091962.jpg
171KB, 802x805px
>>29649172
>>
File: 1489034155768.jpg (175KB, 802x805px) Image search: [Google]
1489034155768.jpg
175KB, 802x805px
>>29649177
>>
File: 1489032708749.png (239KB, 916x795px) Image search: [Google]
1489032708749.png
239KB, 916x795px
>>29649181
>>
File: AnonfillyDiaper.png (763KB, 2743x3000px) Image search: [Google]
AnonfillyDiaper.png
763KB, 2743x3000px
>>29649184
the little filly needs to be changed
>>
>>29646167
This is followed shortly by the crime rate soaring.
>>
File: croptool.png (2MB, 2713x1856px) Image search: [Google]
croptool.png
2MB, 2713x1856px
>>
File: 90.jpg (620KB, 4868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
620KB, 4868x1000px
>>
File: Ears.png (311KB, 704x864px) Image search: [Google]
Ears.png
311KB, 704x864px
>>
File: 5005.jpg (255KB, 1788x857px) Image search: [Google]
5005.jpg
255KB, 1788x857px
>>
File: fs.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fs.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
More Aly when
>>
>>29649946
As soon as he escapes from the stables.
>>
File: 8882.png (64KB, 1363x222px) Image search: [Google]
8882.png
64KB, 1363x222px
>>
>>29649488
Did he ever write more?
>>
>>29650360
Yeah, there's a bit more. Here's the complete story. http://pastebin.com/TZpjvRU8
>>
File: 1477256053303.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1477256053303.png
431KB, 640x478px
>>29650408
>>
>>29643397
How about...
>soldier, injured and handicapped (missing limbs and disfigured)
>in pain and under supervision in a special care unit of a hospital
>hates life and how he's trapped in the ward
>decides as a last ditch effort to escape this "hell" to take Pon-E and try to get out ( pretty sure Pon-E has regenerative powers, he'll probably get his limbs and life back)
>story continues following his new life which he didn't exactly want but has to live with now
>>
I'd like to see a light-hearted Pon-E story that doesn't go straight to addiction or permanence.
>>
>>29650675
No
>>
>>29650704
Why not?
>>
>>29650614
Like Source Code but with ponies

>>29650675
Boooo
>>
we need some more green, everything's dead here
>>
>>29650675
>>29650759
I like the idea, I see a lot of fun things you could do with it by having Anon switching back and fourth almost at will. Still I think the obvious ending should be that Anon decides life as a pony is better and they should stay that way.

I'd write something myself but I'm working on too much as it is
>>
More Alycornanon when?
>>
>>29650886
It's a typical quiet weekend. Why don't you try your hand at writing something Anon?
>>
>>29626601
I look down at my hooves and ponder this. Rubbing hard keratin hooves against myself does not sound pleasurable at all. My neck gives me a good degree of movement now, and I can easily curl my body, so maybe I can get my head around and…

“Come on Lavender bath time!”

Bath time!

I eagerly follow after my owner as she enters the bathroom. She pulls the shower curtain back and beckons me into the tub.

My owner pulls the shower head off of its hook and kneels down next to me. She looks behind me and lifts my tail.

“That explains it, looks like someone’s starting their first estrus cycle”

Already? I was hoping to have at least a week or two to adjust to my new body

She pats my flank.

“I’ll see if I can’t find someone for you to have a play date with later, ok girl?”

I nod in agreement, I'm sure my owner will find a nice stallion to rut me.

She turns on the water and begins to rinse me off, the warm spray feels good on me as it drenches my fur. Once I’m nice and wet she begins to lather me with soap before rinsing me off. She pays special attention to my wings, carefully unfurling them and toughly rinsing them of any soap. To my disappointment her care for my nether regions was short and methodical, devoid of even the slightest hint of sexual interest.

She was a pet owner, cleaning her pet, nothing more.

Sexual frustration notwithstanding it was quite nice to be cared for. While her motions where as efficient and methodical as you would expect from a professional she still worked with care and a distinct, platonic, affection.
>>
>>29650896
Aly are you at pax?
>>
>>29651011
“There we go, a nice clean pony” She states as she finishes up

She wraps a towel around my head and begins to dry me off. She works her way down my body until I’m nice and dry, then she wraps the towel around me and picks me up.

“And a clean pony is a happy pony, right?” she gives me a kiss on the for head

“Neigh~”

She chuckles “Always so negative”

I smile and kiss her cheek.

She carries me to the sink and sets me on the countertop. She pulls a hair brush from the drawer along with some red ribbons.

“Let’s see what we can do with this mane, I’m thinking braids. Does that sound good?”

I nod, so long as she’s happy with how I look that’s all that matters.

She starts to brush my mane, the sunset red hairs are so silky from the conditioner she used. Once she’s satisfied with that she gathers some of the hair from the left side of my mane and pulls it together.

A few moments later she has a nice braid on the left side of my hair. She holds it with a hair band and then ties a ribbon around it. She repeats the process on the right side, still leaving a large portion of my mane free to run down the back of my neck.

She moves on to my tail, wrapping my dock in a red ribbon before tying it off in a large bow.

“Is that too tight Lavender?”

I shake my head at her before looking myself over in the mirror. The bold red of the bows complements the softer red of my mane, and the braids look absolutely adorable on me.
I look back at her and smile as I prance in place for her.

“Just when I thought you couldn’t get cuter…”

She gives me a scratch behind the ear before depositing me back on the floor.

“Come on, it’s almost noon and we still haven’t eaten breakfast”

Yay breakfast! I would like some more of that pony chow.

I follow her out into the hall
>>
>>29651025
As much as I love little mares being coddled, I would like to eventually see some sort of story arc. It almost seems like there's a checklist you're working through, and that checklist is "everything being the mare pet entails".
>>
>>29651126
Don't worry, I have a story arc in mind I'm just working on building the dynamic between Lavender and her owner right now.

We'll be in the plot soon and I'll mix the world building in as we go.
>>
>>29642736
>Trap or not, you need to get past.
>Giving up now only means you don't get food.
>And food is one hell of a motivator.
>Just as you thought, getting past a lone filly was hardly an issue.
>If this were a trap, the filly would only be bait, and the actual threat would be lying in wait.
>Might as well rip it off like a Band- Aide, right?
>Once past the filly, there doesn't seem to be any scheming pony lying in wait.
>So is this really just a pony and a random filly sitting far apart for no reason?
>You can hope.
>As you keep on walking, the two ponies just won't leave your thoughts.
>You've seen a few ponies in your day, and heard stories about more from travelers.
>This behavior isn't normal.
>If the two know each other, wouldn't the filly be under the other one’s care?
>Ponies aren't heartless, even the ones who don't like humans take care of their own.
>>
>>29651170
Forgot to put my name on, my bad
>>
>>29651170
>>If this were a trap, the filly would only be bait, and the actual threat would be lying in wait.
He's already turning into Zecora.
>>
>>29651170
>The supermarket is finally in your line of sight.
>All things considered, the little shopping trip is going well.
>That, of course, jinxes things horribly for you.
>A pony approaches you out of nowhere.
>Well, not out of nowhere, more out from behind a corner.
>You instantly start to back pedal, not wanting to deal with this in any capacity.
>The pony raises their hoof.
P: “Wait! Wait!”
>Something about the urgency in their voice actually makes you stop.
P: “I'd be careful if I were you.”
>Oh great, ponies are giving you cryptic threats now.
>You start backing off slowly.
P: “I was /like/ you once.”
A: “Yeah, and things change.”
>And now you're engaging with it, perfect.
P: “I don't want you to end up like we did. There's a herd in the area, an aggressive one. They cornered our group. A few of us made it here, but that's where things really went to shit.”
>Wait, things got rough when they got here?
>The pony sighs, seeing your confusion.
P: “The herd lives here. They're holed up in that store. You can go back that way and avoid them.”
>That can't be true.
>This dumb horse is fucking with you.
>Right?
A: “Bullshit. I've lived here since before things went down. I would know if if a herd moved in.”
>The pony groans.
P: “I thought I told Spotlight to check for locals…”
>So this /is/ a trap.
>A poorly executed one, but still.
>The pony whistles, looking around expectantly.
>You take this as your cue to run like hell.
>>
>>29651377
>As you sprint off, you begin to think over this trap.
>This group came into an abandoned town and failed to properly search it.
>The ponies are lying around in the middle of town and paying little to no attention.
>Including a small child by itself.
>After that, the pony that stopped you didn't even try to come up with a cover story and gave up the act.
>These ponies are awful at this.
>It would almost be funny if they weren't chasing you.
>But they are so right now they're pretty fucking serious.
>What could their motives be?
>They seem too strung out and hopeless to be running some conversion racket.
>Highwaymen maybe?
>Use the threat of infection to extort goods?
>It doesn't seem like an awful system.
>But if they're sitting on top of an unsearched super market, they won't be hard pressed for supplies.
>Then again, these ponies don't seem overly smart.
>Fuck it, you'll figure out their shitty scheme once you've gotten away.
>Right now you need to focus on getting away.
>Ponies are fast.
>You barely got through gym class.
>Straight up races will not end well.
>But, you know this town.
>You're able to take short cuts and the like.
>So, you aren't 100% fucked
>>
>>29651455
Pony is not for tactical

[I forgot the pic]
>>
>>29650905
>quiet weekends
is that because that's when everyone drops their pon-E and snuggles as cute horses?
where can I get me into one of those super sekrit clubs
>>
>>29651524
You must write 1000+ lines of >green for this thread to get invited to the Pon-E den. If you start now you could get an invitation for next week
>>
File: cZl7r2r.png (530KB, 1350x1020px) Image search: [Google]
cZl7r2r.png
530KB, 1350x1020px
>>
>>29651455
If the pony lacks experience with hooves they should be easy to outrun
>>
>>29651524
It's the perfect weekend

>>29651566
>Pon-E den
Pon Eden. Transformation into a pony Adam and Eve.
>>
File: scoot.png (322KB, 1060x992px) Image search: [Google]
scoot.png
322KB, 1060x992px
>>29651758
>>
>>29650896 >>29649946 >>29649982
How about right now? I slipped free and I got a few moments.
>>29651016
No. Wish I was, but I've just been recovering from yet another cross-country flight for work.
>>29641968
>Your head throbs again and you let out another little groan, softly holding your head in your hands and gently massaging your temples.
>Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it sure as hell makes you feel a bit better now.
>"-re a doc-"
>You blink, gently looking up again at one of the quietest voices you've ever heard.
>One of the little ponies have come within about three feet of you, sitting back far enough that he's out of reach, but close enough to try to talk.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that?"
>The pony gulps as you speak to him, your voice calm and quiet as well, not wishing to get fugly and his mutts back in the 'stables'.
>"You're... a doctor... right?"
>You blink and glance down, realizing you're still wearing your labcoat because you didn't take it off when you got whack'd.
>"A-a real doctor?"
>You blink at that feel a small spark of annoyance, but you push it aside.
>A veterinarian doctorate is a real doctorate, damn it!
>You're just an Animal Doctor, not a people doctor.
"Yes. Doctor AJ, at your service... as stymied in my presence as I am at this point in time, anyway. The probable concussion isn't helping with that."
>You're trying pretty hard to crack a joke, as bad of a joke as it is, and give the herd a small smile.
>The stallion shifts his weight, his tail flicking for a moment as he bites his lower lip before he looks at the rest of the herd, who start nodding and softly gesturing for him to continue in reassurance.
>Interesting.
>"D-doctor, can you look at Daisy Locks please? H-her leg..."
>The stallion shrugs helplessly, obviously worried about his (friend?) herdmate.
>You mentally categorize the behavior as a trust exercise.
>You turn to look at the now named Daisy, who shies back at your gaze.
>>
>>29653486
Good stuff anon
>>
File: horsehoof.jpg (27KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
horsehoof.jpg
27KB, 300x226px
>>29653486
>You shift so that you're sitting down, using a stable to prop yourself upright.
"Daisy? Could you come here, please? I need to get a better look at your leg."
>You say it as gently and calmly as possible, trying to keep that smooth, professional tone you've been using to keep animals of all kind calm.
>Daisy shivers a bit, and is gently nudged by one of the other members of the Herd and the stallion, and she slowly makes her way closer and closer before standing in front of you.
>You give her an encouraging smile even as the two other ponies stay on either side of her.
"Can you hold up your leg for me, or move it at all?"
>Daisy doesn't speak, but nods shyly as she lifts her right foreleg and gently sets it in your hands as you hold them up.
>You slowly move a bit closer so that you can get a better look at her hoof and let out a small curse.
>Pon-E's hooves are different from normal hooves, as they don't actually suspend the entire weight of the pony like normal hooves do.
>Unlike the normal anatomy, Pon-E hooves are malleable, mostly due to the magic running through them, though they're more then hard enough to kick through brick, wood, people and even steel.
>Injuries to the frog of the hoof, however, still hurt a lot and if not treated properly can cause infections.
>You instantly diagnose Daisy's problem as a soft-tissue puncture injury to the frog of her hoof, just behind the hoof-nail.
>As such, putting her hoof down is causing her pain from the pressure.
>Thankfully, you've got a solution for that in your pocket.
>You glance at the door and then whisper quietly to the herd.
"Are there any cameras or way for them to see us?"
>The Herd collectively shake their heads no, and you reach into the inner pocket of your labcoat and pull out the bottle of Pon-E.
>You don't have anything else you use, and the more you inspect the hoof, the more worried you are.
>It's infected, and the way the flesh is swelling and coloration makes you fear for the worst.
>>
>>29653664
>Hoof wounds, and ones to the frog in particular are the hardest to heal.
>And if they get infected and left alone, they can become necrotic.
>In short, the skin and flesh on the inside of her hoof is dead, and most likely starting to do what dead flesh does.
>You hold up the bottle of Pon-E, considering it quietly.
>Pon-E, as a drug, is very unusual, for a lot of different reasons.
>It's hard to determine what exactly it does, but one thing is known for sure.
>Missing limbs, metal plates, screws or replacements, hell, even what some people would consider completely irreparable damage is healed.
>Replaced with healthy tissue and flesh, from the ground up, almost as if you're being given a new body with your memories and knowledge imprinted on a new brain.
>You look at Daisy, and then at the pills.
>You don't have anything to treat her with, and if the hoof is Necrotic, you wouldn't be able to save her anyway without taking her hoof -off-, or at the very least surgically removing most of the frog of her foot and clearing out the infection, and hoping for fresh skin to grow back.
>You open the bottle and let out a slow breath.
"I don't know if this will work. Pon-E is... it's like a full-body reset."
>The ponies are paying rapt attention to you and the bottle as you shake one pill out from the bottle.
>About fourteen pills are left in there, but you ignore that for now.
>You hold the pill out to Daisy.
"This... I'm not going to lie. Nor am I going to sugar coat it. You're in serious danger right now Daisy. How did you get that wound?"
>She whimpers a bit and cowers a bit, taking her hoof back and holding it to her chest.
>"T-they tried to put horseshoes on me..."
>Tried being the key word.
>You hiss a bit at that, diverting your attention away from the herd with your angry look so you don't scare them and take a few deep breaths.
"Idiots. Horseshoes should never be haphazardly applied, it can cripple the horse."
>You let out a slow, slightly shaky breath.
>>
>>29653737
Interesting developments. I hope this is going to work.
>>
>>29651482
Turning into a pony is a long-term strategy.
>>
>>29651162
Sounds fantastic, looking forward.
>>
If it doesn't work the doctor might have to risk trying ti become a unicorn or find a means of giving Pon-E to the kidnappers to escape
>>
>>29653737
Well it wasn't the doctor needing it, but I was close. >>29638008
>>
I want to be part of a herd with other ponies that care for and look out for one another ;_;
>>
It's Spacewolfe time, children!

Got distracted by Gundam.
>>
>>29654450

Lunch with the Itals?
Sounds like a lot of fun, especially since you have a small well-kept trick inside your sleeve.
PON E. You cut the snakes head off, and the body dies, so you can take over the Italians on one fell swoop.
What that means for you, is one less aggressive arsehole.
You get into your new fancy clothes, which were so kindly provided out of nowhere, and got out into the appropriated car.
It’s lunchtime.
Twenty minutes later, you are driven into the parking lot of some pizzeria.
You get out, and go through the backdoor of the kitchen.
It is a cheap restaurant just from the look inside the kitchen, and the interior seems to be like a pub you would expect in southern Europe.
>>
>>29654457
Even the champagne bottles have twistable caps, no corks.
“Sir Doe!” A chef with a thick Italian accent comes up to you, and vigorously shakes your hand, “Sir Doe, welcome to Luigi’s. Your father was a frequent customer of ours, and I’m very sorry about his demise.”
Father? Right, Wuzi managed to link everything up and together before he went low. Like four hooves somewhat low. “Yes, he was a great man.”
“Miss Renata, the Italian’s chairlady still did not arrive yet. What wine should I open?”
“Something sweet. You do not side with the Itals?” You ask openly.
“No, sir. Your father has done a lot for this community, just as for this city. If I sided with the Italians, the “Rent” they would impose would be liquidating for me.”
“So can you do a little something for me?” You ask and pull out a blister full of PON E pills.
“Yes, what is it sir?”
“Put four of these in the bottle we will be drinking.” You say and smirk slightly.
The Italian nods, and takes the pills.
He looks confused, but reliable.
“What with the rest?” He asks.
“Have one after you get home.” You say and chuckle.
You take a seat in the empty restaurant, and wait for the chairperson of the Italian mafia.
When you’re drinking your fifth glass of water, the Italian arrives.
Red hair, sharp looks, and undoubtedly just as sharp wits, her walk perked up and fast. You stand up to greet her with a handshake, and instead, you get punch in the face.
You don’t even get a chance to dodge, and fall back, hitting the table behind you.
Warmth under your nose, the metallic taste in your mouth, your nose is deffinetelly bleeding.
And your face hurts like hell.
It all hurts like a bitch.
The Italian lady walks up to you and grabs you under the collar, lifting you up from the table.
“What did you tell the chef to put in the bottle?” She shouts at you and shakes you like a ragdoll.
Damn, she is strong.
You get hit again. “Tell me!”
>>
>>29654459
You spit out the blood in your mouth at her, and she wipes it off with visible disgust.
”Bring him here!” She shouts and the chef is dragged in by two henchmen.
“Give me the pills!” The chef sees you pinned to the table and shakingly gives the full pack of PON-E pills.
That fucker.
You watch in horror as the pills are removed one by one from their casing inside the silvery aluminium packaging.
And the Italian beings to speak. “My Russian and American friends do not buy your story. The previous leader of the Chinese mafia, Wuzi, did not have a son. And here you are, claiming to be his son, even though we’re pretty sure his only female contact was his left hand.” The Italian laughs. “Not to mention you and your miraculous product, which would lead us to a lot of money. That means you need to be taken out.”
“But you know nothing about the formula needed to create the pills!” You object.
“You have got an assistant, though.”
Your objections are soon silenced by a handful of the pills shoved down your throat. You must not swallow, you just need to hold on until your escort arrives and notices something wrong! Come on!
You get another punch in your face, the pills basically being sent down your throat.
“Now, let us see if the rumors are true.”
Just when the Italian is about to begin another punching spree, the cavalry arrives. You’re seeing the henchman being thrown out of the door as two of your come into the room and easily overpower Renata, and just as the pills begin to take effect.
“You are too late!” The Italian proclaims. “I have already shoved a full hand of pills down his throat!”
>>
>>29654465
You cough as your body coats itself with fur of caramel colour, your fingers meld into numb hooves, your face pushing out into a muzzle, as a horn pushes itself out of your forehead. It was an overdose. You’re stuck like this for ever, this is terrible, you are a cartoon pony forever!
And the Italian will share your fate.
“Shove the pills down her throat, and tie her down! I want-“ You cough, as your voice shifts in pitch.
The changes are irreversible, if you are losing your fingers she will too!
Your goons grip the Italian and shove a handful of pills down her throat, you barely notice, though.
You’re more busy with your flipping loss of humanity.
With some struggle you get out of your unfitting clothes, and on your new set of four hooves.
You’re furious. You see as your assaulter gets a similar treatment.
Somewhat satisfactory, but…
What will you do now?
>>
File: Zaaku II_undrsz.png (3MB, 2998x3229px) Image search: [Google]
Zaaku II_undrsz.png
3MB, 2998x3229px
>>29654470
And das it, manes.

Back to war in the pocket.

Have a Zaku.
>>
>>29654519
Good job
>>
>>29654470
Oh shit. Hoist by his own petard.
>>
He will come to terms with being the little mare or stallion and Wuzi will always have another pony to cuddle with.
>>
>>29655266
>voice shifts in pitch
Seems like he's a mare, as is the norm.
>>
>>29655440
What good is horse escapism if you have to keep your cock and balls?
>>
>>29655541
Mein nigga.
>>
File: Nyx13.png (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx13.png
120KB, 800x600px
>>29655541
you get to be a pretty colt
>>
File: 1482023301953.png (971KB, 1065x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482023301953.png
971KB, 1065x1920px
>>29655541
Someone has to be a stallion to satisfy all the new mares when they go into season
>>
File: 1480888168614.png (63KB, 1305x327px) Image search: [Google]
1480888168614.png
63KB, 1305x327px
>>29655806
Why not be the satisfied mare when you go into season?
>>
>>29655806
The new mares should take it in turns to be the stallion. It's the only fair way.
>>
>>29655541
The many other good horse parts you could gain. Tails, ears, hooves, wings or horn, take your pick.
>>
>>29643739
I yearn for the day when /mlp/ stops being retarded and sticks to a single thread for Anon-becomes-pony stories.
>>
File: 47110.png (85KB, 462x191px) Image search: [Google]
47110.png
85KB, 462x191px
>>
File: Anonfilly56.png (173KB, 591x593px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly56.png
173KB, 591x593px
>>29656280
BREED
R
E
E
D
>>
File: Lyra.png (378KB, 992x495px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra.png
378KB, 992x495px
>>
>>29656474
If you breed with the new pony you become a pony too.
>>
>>29655856
DELET THIS
>>
File: 86.png (2MB, 2893x2927px) Image search: [Google]
86.png
2MB, 2893x2927px
>>
File: gearbox.png (42KB, 1238x514px) Image search: [Google]
gearbox.png
42KB, 1238x514px
>>
File: 64825.png (569KB, 1070x726px) Image search: [Google]
64825.png
569KB, 1070x726px
>>
File: 2017-02-17-125718_1366x768_scrot.png (452KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-17-125718_1366x768_scrot.png
452KB, 1366x768px
>>29646618

Somebody cares about me

Why tho?
>>
>>29657929
Because our writers are our greatest asset.
>>
File: 130227424920.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
130227424920.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>29657929
Because your story has been good so far, and I think you have real potential to write more great stories once you finish it.
>>
>>29658025
>Be watching pony.
>You are rather surprised when one of the cute equines reaches through the screen and embraces you.
>Despite the weirdness, the gesture is appreciated. You could use a good hug.
>Your surprise grows when you find yourself hugging back with a pair of new hooves.
>>
>>29658171
I want to be the little mare and travel through the internet giving transfoming hugs to all of you
>>
>>29655856
But who will satisfy me if every one has become the little mare? that's the problem.

It is better to be the happy little stallion who gets all the mare vag than the unsatisfied mare who can't find a stallion.
>>
>>29658890
strap-ons are a thing, and if you agree to take turns topping with another mare it all works out
but then again, plastic horse dongs are no match for an actual flesh and blood horse dong
>>
>>29637214
I'd probably be pretty screwy too if I transformed into a pony with broken legs.
>>
File: Consider.gif (836KB, 564x470px) Image search: [Google]
Consider.gif
836KB, 564x470px
>>29659005
I want to be horse mom.

A real stallion has to be involved at some point for that to happen.
>>
>>29651025
Once we get to the kitchen she fills my bowl with food and sets out some water for me, before making a bowl of cereal for herself. She made a point of placing my food so that I would be well within petting distance as she ate.

Pony chow is good, really good. Seriously what did they put in this to make it so good? I’m pretty sure they pulled a Coca Cola and put some kind of drug in it. Granted PonyChow™ was owned by the same company that makes the transformation serum so they could have just made me like it.

Whatever the reason it’s all gone now. I lap at the bottom of my bowl trying to get the last few crumbs. I’d like some more though.

I turn and place my head on my owner’s thigh. I give her a pleading look and begin to whine softly. She runs her hand down my mane to quite me as she eats an apple.

“What is it girl?”

I glance over at the bag of PonyChow™ and then back to her. She shakes her head.

“You got two servings sweetie, but if your still hungry I’ll give you this”

She holds up what’s left of the apple.

“How’s that sound sugar?”

I nod excitedly.

“Alright then, beg”

I balance myself on my hunches and hold my forelegs up with my hooves dangling submissively from them. My owner smiles at this and grips the apple in her hand.

“No biting” She instructs as she lowers the apple down to me.
>>
>>29659105
The way she’s holding it only a small part of the apple is available to me. Still in a begging position I take a bite out of the apple and chew. Once I swallow she moves her grip back to reveal more of the apple. The cycle repeats until the apple is gone and she pats me on the head.

“Good girl, did you enjoy that?”

I nod, thus far I’ve loved every bit of this.

“Good now hold still”

She pulls out her phone and takes a picture of me. She fiddles with her phone for a moment.

“You can stop now, and if you want you can go lay on the couch while I clear the table”

I drop back on all fours and nuzzle the side of her leg before heading into the living room. Once there I see the damage I caused in my tantrum last night. Papers have been scattered across the floor and a glass lay shattered on the ground.

I forget my previous direction to go to the couch and stare at the mess I have made. After stewing in my guilt for a moment I decide to try to clean it up. It is my mess after all. I begin to gather the broken glass into a pile.

“Lavender no!”
>>
>>29659113
I step back and turn my ears down at the reprimand as my owner hurries over to me. She holds my head by the sides of my jaw and looks at my mouth, forcing it open with her fingers. She’s not rough with me but she’s definitely working with urgency as she inspects the inside of my mouth.

“Alright I don’t see any glass. You didn’t swallow any did you?”

I shake my head no.

She scoops me up in her arms and pulls me tight against her chest.

“If something breaks I want you to come get me and let me take care of it. I don’t want you hurting yourself ok”

I nod and press my head into her shoulder.

“I know you just wanted to help but I don’t need you accidentally swallowing a piece of glass”

She sets me back down and gathers up the glass and paper before leaving the room.

I start to loop around the coffee table to the couches when I hear a high pitched screech. I jump at the sound and run back after my owner, finding her on her way back into the room. As I duck behind her legs I see the source of the terrible noise. A small automated vacuum has rolled out of its dock and is beginning to make rounds about the room.

I give a sigh of relief that I didn’t break anything this time. Still I can’t help but feel kind of pathetic that I’m scarred of thunder and Roombas.

My owner giggles and picks me up to console me. Resting my head on her shoulder as she pats my back.

I can’t help but feel that she enjoys seeing me like this. Being a pony doctor she probably knows exactly how my instincts work, and she’s already toyed with my new found love of pets it wouldn’t be that far of a leap for her to take advantage of my other instincts.

Even if I am part of some power fantasy for her, I can tell she loves me and I trust her to take good care of me.

[I'll start moving into the plot in my next update, hope you've all enjoyed this so far]
>>
>>29657929
>continues throwing peanuts to Zenco in the discord chat.
>>
>>29659119
Nice
>>
>>29659119
I have little interest in becoming the pet pony, but this is great. Good job.
>>
File: 1475957120119.png (150KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1475957120119.png
150KB, 894x894px
>>29657929
Because if you grind writing hard enough, with enough determination, you're going to be okay like me!
You though, are okay from the start. So continue grinding, you may reach god tier one day.
Great work so far.
>>
>>29657929
Like I said before both of your stories have been pretty good, I would definitely like to see you finish your first one and write more after that.
You've made me feel horse feels and that is a skill we need to be encouraging
>>
>>29659225
[A discord?]
>>29653737
"I... I don't know if this is going to work."
>You make sure to say that first, looking at the herd, knowing that you're repeating yourself, but that might just be the concussion talking.
"There haven't been any trials done with Pon-E on PonEs. There just hasn't been reason to do so. All we know is that two pills within a twenty-four hour window makes the transformation permanent, one pill lasts for twelve hours, and three pills causes some mental changes, and more of that is... not worth thinking about."
>The whole herd shudders at that, no doubt remembering some of the news reports that told the world about the dangers of overdosing on Pon-E.
>You shake your head and look at Daisy Locks, gently reaching out and resting your hand on her shoulder in a soothing manner, gently petting her coat.
"I don't know if this will help you or not, but I know that I would be hard pressed to save your hoof and your leg, and that's if I had all my equipment and an assistant from the big Vet Clinic on the other side of town from my practice. I have this-"
>You hold up the horse pill, mentally musing at how fitting it is for this moment.
"But this is a desperation play. Taking it is up to you, Daisy."
>The mare looks at you for a few moments, and gently sits down on her haunches, considering the pill and looking like she's about to cry.
>You feel horrible, whispering a prayer to anyone that would listen to you now, praying that this would work, that you could help this poor mare.
>A few moments pass, and all you can hear is your heartbeat. It's as if the whole world is holding it's breath for this decision.
>It matters.
>Maybe not to a lot of people.
>A lot of ponies.
>But to this small herd... it means everything.
>Finally, after what feels to be forever, she nods quietly, tears spilling from closed eyes.
>"P-please... I-I'm not ready to die."
>The world starts breathing again, for a few moments before that breath is drawn short once again.
>>
>>29659825
>Daisy opens her mouth, and you gently place the pill in it and tilt her head back, holding her muzzle closed and rubbing her throat.
>Old habits, maybe, but you know that dry swallowing pills isn't something that most humans are good at, and animals usually need some help.
>You coax her into swallowing the pill, and then coax her into opening her mouth so that you can see that it's gone.
>You take the hoof she's been holding to her chest, gently extending it so you can examine the necrotic tissue and the puncture wound.
>She lets out a little gasp of pain and starts crying, her herd moving around her and getting close, pressing into her to keep her upright and show their support.
>It's a beautiful moment, spoiled by the cries of pain of the crying mare as the Pon-E does it's thing.
>A few moments pass.
>Nothings happening.
>It didn't work.
>You slump a bit, feeling your eyes water a bit.
>It was a gamble anyway.
>You didn't have any other options.
>But failing?
>Failing -hurt-.
>This mare was going to die because of those sick fucks that decided turning people into little ponies made human trafficking 'Ok'.
>You feel a wellspring of rage swell up through you.
>You had never felt anger like this before.
>You were going to make a plan.
>Fugly and his bastards were going to get theirs for hurting these people, you'd make sure of that.
>Then some movement from the hoof you were holding caught your eye, and your jaw drops a bit, the tears you were holding back actually starting to fall.
>The necrotic tissue was falling way.
>Literally falling off of her body.
>You could only watch in surprise, your analytical mind noting the whole process as the wound started healing before your very eyes.
>Clean, healthy flesh replacing infected, blackened dead flesh.
>Shoving all the gunk and disease out.
>A few more moments and it was all gone.
>The dead tissue and flesh right in front of your crossed legs, and a whole and healthy frog of flesh before your eyes.
>>
>>29659846
I'm glad to see it worked, great work as always

>decided turning people into little ponies made human trafficking 'Ok'.

I keep getting this feeling like your critiquing Zephyr and to a lesser extent other similar stories that have unaddressed human trafficking/slavery subtexts, would you care to confirm or deny this?
>>
>>29659871
[Nope. This is me making a Pon-E that exists in an actual crapshoot of a world. Life isn't black and white, it exists in many shades of Gray, and my world, much like the real one, is a Dark Gray with a lot of sides that look almost black. It requires heart, passion, and friends in order to take the shades of gray and make your own silver lining, or find the ones that can truly make your life something worth fighting for, something worth living.

People are finding that in this world, but as always, monsters that live among us prey on those who find that silver lining, seeking it for themselves with no remorse for those they hurt.

I've seen it before, stopped it before. It's why I joined the military, and why I'm still serving. Because my service means that someone else's father, mother, brother, sister, daughter, son, doesn't have to. To find those who live in the black and dark gray and bring them into the light, helping those that need a light, and ending those that see to spread the shadows.

Doctors, Nurses, Medics, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Police, Firefighters- Volunteers that would give, will give, everything they are for others.

I'm rambling, but I'm writing this because I show both sides of the coin. Because I want a happy ending.

And I fight to give someone that happy ending. "Be it you save one man, it will be as if you have Saved the world."

It's my story. That's all it is. No critique of others works or stories.]
>>
File: Crack.png (128KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Crack.png
128KB, 1000x700px
>>29659024
Indeed
>>
>>29659894
That was absolutely beautiful.

I was just wondering because there are several story's where 'they are ponies' plus 'they like what's happening to them' is used as justification for slavery and rape.

Thank you for your service and thank you for your writing.
>>
>>29659931
[I will absolutely admit to not liking those stories myself, but some people have a fetish for that kind of thing. If they like it, I mean hey, you're not doing it in real life, you do you.

I'm not going to read it nor support it, I'd much rather have someone writing out their fantasies to get them out here, rather then trying to do so in real life. That's when the problems start and my apathy stops.]
>>
>>29659846
>You let out a relived laugh, and give the herd a bright smile.
"Daisy, it worked. How do you feel?"
>The mare sways a bit as she's held up by the rest of the herd, and her flicking ears are the only things that indicate she even heard you.
>A few tense moments pass before she blinks the tears out of her eyes and looks at you, and then takes her hoof back, turning it over to look at the frog of her hoof before gasping.
>She immediately starts crying then, but it's in relief and you can tell from the expression on her face how much of a weight has been lifted from her shoulders as she rests against the stallion that approached you to speak for the herd.
>She's gonna be ok.
>The herd goes into a group hug in their relief, the first signs of joy, and dare you say it, hope, that you've seen from any of them since you got here.
>You look down at the infection puss and necrotic flesh and push yourself to your feet.
"We should move away from this... stuff. I don't suppose we have anything to clean it up with?"
>The ponies shake their heads after your words draw their attention and you sigh, gently ushering the herd away from the dead and rotting tissue.
>No sense in getting themselves infected or sick from it.
>You sit down again, on the other side of the 'stable' from where the miracle took place, putting the bottle of Pon-E back in your lab coat before you do so, the herd gathered around you.
>Surprisingly, Daisy marches resolutely, not afraid to put her hoof on the ground now, right into your lap, settling down like she belongs there, nuzzling into your chest.
>Tentatively, you start stroking her mane and she lets out a happy little whinny before relaxing against you, and is soon snoozing on your chest.
>You give the rest of the herd a bewildered look but they're all just smiling happily at you.
>The stallion that spoke for the herd's smile droops for a few moments, and his head falls as if he's contemplating something important.
>"Doctor... can you help us?"
>>
>>29659957
They're fictional stories where people get turned into little ponies and end up liking it. You don't have to like them, you don't have to read them, and you sure as hell don't have to make it some fucking moral high ground thing.
>>
>>29659992
There are better ways of saying that without sounding like a tool. This tool u Thor acknowledges the worst in humanity in order to provide a purpose for characters to fight for good in their fictional world. A rape fantasy with shit for character motivations is still a shit story, and a lot of the fics that are dismissive of the harshness of these situations are boring, failing their job as fiction to make their world believable within the context of the story.
>>
>>29660009
>this tool u thor
This author
Fuck mobile posting
>>
>>29659969
Good thing it worked, and didn't turn her into a completely different pony.
>>
>>29659992
[I suppose I should have explained it a bit better.

Slave Fetishism is something that I don't understand very well, not only because I personally don't think I would be able to care for a sub that wanted such a thing from me, nor do I think I could put my life in someone's hands like that.

I also think it's very unrealistic, and more then a little bombastic, much like a trashy romance novella (much like the one I wrote, boom) that not only fails to be entertaining, but also leads into stories and situations that I personally don't find fun to read.

It's not about morals or anything else, and I'm definitely not taking a high ground here.

It's when these ideas/ideals slip out of fiction and someone tries to apply them into real life that I get my dander up, and as I said, I'd much rather these fetishes are handled here, through a creative output, then inflicted upon someone else IRL.

It's like... Fifty Shades of Gray, or Twilight. I despise both of them, and I'm not alone in that, but they exist and some people like them so I leave them be. Simple as that.]
>>29660009
[Harsher then how I would have put it, but precisely. I personally don't find any entertainment value in it, so I tend to ignore it unless someone deems it necessary to bring it to my attention and ask my opinion on it.]
>>
File: VR.jpg (326KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
VR.jpg
326KB, 900x675px
>>
>>29658890
>>29659005
>>29659027
I volunteer
I never really wanted to become the little mare as much as the little stallion
>>
Gumo? Are you kill? Did you catch Poneitus? Take some Pon-E?
>>
>>29659825
I'm in a small discord group with him, almost everyone in there is a writefag
>>
>>29658310
Like a cute little computer virus.
>>
>>29660455
What happens if you do both?
>>
>>29661109
Transformation into twice the pony.
>>
So, some anon wants a writefag to move over their Eris tf green, and is adamant you'd all want it here. Is that something that's wanted?
>>
File: Eris.png (209KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.png
209KB, 668x668px
>>29661688
>>29661688
>Eris
Sounds cool
>>
>>29637214
Haven't been here in a while.
Any Mrs. Cake AP TF TG's recently?
Especially involving sex w. Mr. Cake post-TF?
>>
>>29661706
Nah, just the two which you've probably seen. We don't get a lot of canonical pony tf.
http://pastebin.com/Wk8pwS0u
http://pastebin.com/3SDAStnG
>>
>>29661688
Heck yes! Eris is both good and relavent.
>>
File: 1489433534021.jpg (1021KB, 1750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489433534021.jpg
1021KB, 1750x2000px
>>
>>29659931
>>29659957
Maybe I just haven't read the right (or should I say wrong) stories, but I haven't actually encountered anything that's being mentioned here.

Let's take perhaps the most famous story from this thread, Zephyr, which a lot of people have complained feels "rapey".
Well, something to note is that the entire story is written from the protagonist's POV, so there's no opinion presented to the reader about the Master being good or evil, justified or a filthy rapist, etc. beyond Zephyr's own opinions and emotions.
Throughout the story we see Zephyr's slow coming around to like it. In the beginning, she's clearly distressed and wants out. Things change. Actual spoilers if you haven't read the story:
This, I believe, comes to a head when the Master gives Zephyr the choice to ask for whatever, up to and including going back to live as a human. From this point on, it's absolutely Zephyr's own choice to live the life she lives - so you can't argue that "she learned to like it because she had no choice".
To summarize, at no point is anything used for justification of slavery and rape. Hypothetically, you could read the entire story with a firm mindset of the Master being a rapist and manipulator, and witness with pain the slow descent of Zephyr into his clutches. At no point will the story contradict you (though given how much Zephyr likes it, this comes back to the usual question of "is it wrong to make people happy against their will?").

I've also read some greens from /spg/ and /sim/. In all of those that I can remember that featured slavery or abuse, no attempt is made to hide that behind "it's ok because they're ponies and they're secretly enjoying it".

I'm assuming there are some purely fetishistic fics around here where basically rape occurs just for the sake of a clop scene, and it's brushed aside. In any case, it seems that those stories that are written primarily for entertainment value don't seem to conform to your criticism.
>>
>>29661701
>>29661765
>dragonfag promises pony green
"Reee GTFO, slippery slope, this is for ponies lizardfags get out!"
>Eris green proposed
"Heck yeah sounds great we're waiting"

I mean I'm not against the Eris green, but I'm just surprised at the general mood shift
>>
>>29661849
Is it really her own choice if nanobots have messed with her head?
>>
>>29661849
In the case of Zephyr I believe the real question is "Is it wrong to make people like something against their will" given that she has a brain full of nano machines designed to do just that. as far as the rapeyness, I don't see how you could argue that the first three parts weren't rape Zephyr did not consent and had the consent threat of being sent back to the basement if she resisted or said no.

To address your spoiler:
If master was really concerned with giving her a choice he would have asked her much sooner, preferably before the transformation. By the time he asks she may well have come around to the idea on her own, or the nanobots have finished their job, but either way it still serves to justify the act of kidnapping and transforming her against her will

I don't have a problem with pet stories and I did enjoy Zephyr as it went on

My point: Informed prior consent is the only way I see to avoid a moral dilemma with regards to TF and pet pones, without that it gets very messy.
>>
>>29661955
The way I understood it they specifically failed to mess with her head.

I guess you could argue that it's ambiguous, since it may not be possible to find a quote that explicitly and unambiguously states that Zephyr acted entirely without the influence of nanobots.

The way I saw the story, though, was as the journey of your average dude - specifically, not a petfag from /mlp/ or something like that - into a willing, loving pet. If it turned out that nanomachines WERE in fact messing with her head the whole time, it would kinda make the entire story feel a lot more pointless to be honest.

>>29662021
The above also applies regarding nanomachines. But you also seem to misunderstand my main argument: I am specifically saying that nowhere in the story is Master's conduct evaluated from an ethical or moral point of view. All we see is that Zephyr learns to like, or even love, it.

Certainly the beginning is entirely wrong from an objective point of view, and as the story goes on it arguably becomes blurrier. What I was arguing against, however, was the accusations that stories use "she's a pony and also she liked it" as justification of slavery and rape.

I would also argue that informed non-prior consent should count. In which case, assuming no nanomachines (a big assumption, but see my arguments above), Zephyr did end up giving proper consent.
>>
>>29662076
I don't entirely agree with the "she's a pony and also she liked it' as justification of slavery and rape." statement because you are right it never looks at it from anything other than Zephyrs perspective, but I do see how it arises because I do feel like the story was trying to justify her master at several points, not so much morally as personally.

That's more where the first three parts come into play, and where I depart with you on the matter of consent. Under some circumstances where the character can't or at the very least simply fails to give consent you can have it given in post, but Zephyr quite clearly didn't want to be a pet at the beginning and master was aware of this. If you use the 'consent can be given in post' under these circumstances you could go on indefinitely without consent being given.
Going back to the personal level of justification and my argument about master caring about her choice, I can help but feel that the beginning makes it quite clear that he doesn't. She doesn't know who he is or where they are, and the story was so absurd she probably couldn't get anyone to believe her. Master could have turned her back, knocked her back out and dropped her off at home to wake up believing whatever she wants to believe, and if he cared he would have, or at the very least given her the opportunity to be a pet with out the threat of punishment, he didn't
>>
>>29662340
Oh I'm definitely not justifying Master (at least not beyond the justification the answer to "is it wrong to make people happy against their will" can provide).

And I do agree about continuing indefinitely without consent. But that didn't happen in the story. If it had, then my entire opinion would be quite different.

Anyway seems like you agree with me on my main point which is good enough for me.
>>
>>29662076
It's been a while but I thought that the nanobots had had an effect, despite not working fully as intended.
Regardless, if I'm (re)reading Zephyr it's likely to be for the clop, not the obviously fucked morality.
>>
File: HH.jpg (37KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
HH.jpg
37KB, 800x447px
>>29661855
>every anon is apart of a hive mind
>>
>>29662766
Well I'd hope we were apart from the hive mind, it would suck if we were all a part of it
>>
File: weird.png (179KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
179KB, 700x700px
>>29662766
That only applies to the changelings among us.
>>
>>29661855
Yeah, what the hell is up with that anyways?
>>
>>29661701
>>29661765
The thread is trying (and succeeding) in deterring the writefag from cross posting it here. Any ideas to help?
>>
>>29662993
Make intelligent and well-thought out posts to encourage others to join the discussion and writers to contribute their stories, to the betterment of this general.
>>
File: i_dond_ged_id.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
i_dond_ged_id.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
>>29662993
So do we, or do we not, want eris TF?

Personally I would support a "/ptfg/ for ponies only" policy. But that's not what the OP says, and if other people would just prefer more content whether pony or not, I would not oppose that.
>>
>>29663075
Folks around here loved http://www.fimfiction.net/story/217549/my-name-is-eri so yeah.
>>
>>29663075
It's more the thread it's already on trying to deter the writefag and posting here. It's apparent some on here are very interested in an Eris story.
>>
>>29663075
Pic related has been drifting around on here for awhile so I don't see why a story would be a problem.

>>29663098
why though, what are they doing to keep him from posting?
>>
Gib bred so we can help convince then
>>
File: 1489448245098.png (72KB, 452x436px) Image search: [Google]
1489448245098.png
72KB, 452x436px
>>
>>29663116
Basically arguing that they don't need to come over here and dilute things, and that if we want Draconequus stuff, we can just go over there.
>>
It's a story about an anon who gets turned into Eris to be Discord's daughter, with the only tf being a quick body massage into the form less than a paragraph long. It belongs in the Dadonequus thread, so just read it there. If the writer wants to link a pastebin that's cool but don't force it.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (88KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
88KB, 512x512px
>>29663153
GIB BRED

I am a certified /pol/tard and will commence JIDF-approved psyops to bring all the green here
>>
>>29663153
Fair enough I guess, if my choice is between it staying there and the shitposting restarting I'd just as soon have it stay there.
>>
>>29663155
>tf being ... less than a paragraph long
I don't think you understand how this works. That's a pretty typical time frame for a tf to occur for most stories here, which then deal with the consequences of such an event.
>>
>>29663155
The author seems nice and all, but I doubt they'd actually do us the favor of sharing a pastebin link for here. They seemed pretty offput by the shitposting from the Lizard fag shit that happened on the last thread.
>>
File: 1489448952875.png (234KB, 1414x436px) Image search: [Google]
1489448952875.png
234KB, 1414x436px
>>29663151
>>
>>29663215
tfw you'll never have a cute colt to rut you
>>
>>29663305
With an ugly black mane you're never going to attract a stallion.
>>
>>29663323
tfw you become the little filly but you're not attractive and the cute colts make fun of you
>>
Ah shit boys, looks like the Dadonequus thread is starting to shit post harder on that Eris fic. Shall we be the writefag's shoulder to cry on?
>>
>>29663410
Mature into the beautiful mare and enjoy their envious gaze.
>>
>>29663631
link the story, I'm always down for Eris fics
>>
>>29663673
Then mate with a strapping stallion, in his prime and head over heels for you. You have a good two, maybe three years of bliss until the monotony fully sets in. He becomes more and more distant, and your fading looks sure don't help. You know deep down he's cheating on you with that hot Pegasus, but you're too scared to confront him. The idea of losing him totally is too much, you need something to cling to. It doesn't take much longer for him to start beating you. It doesn't matter that you're carrying his foal, if he sees you out of line, he angrily corrects it with a kick. You know your life is being wasted here. You became the filly, you had the dream. But here you are now. A mare slipping from her prime, stuck in an abusive relationship. Those other mares who went from teasing you to envying you can now only look at you with pity. You had overcome, only to be drug lower than ever.
>>
File: Zzz.png (190KB, 739x622px) Image search: [Google]
Zzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>29663631
Suggest we drop the meta-discussion and rather post on-topic material.
>>
>>29663688
Here's the start I believe >>29652769
>>
>>29663701
You paint a bleak picture, but you can always get revenge by turning him into the filly.
>>
>>29663723
It's nice, something I dont think I've seen before so that's cool
and yeah, it would fit in here, hell, any of the stories in that thread would fit here, and so would any of the stories in anonfilly
it's kinda silly
>>
>>29663833
See why I want them to migrate? With shitposters bashing them, it might be a good time to swoop in and convince them to come over.
>>
File: shadowbolt tf.png (320KB, 1280x1083px) Image search: [Google]
shadowbolt tf.png
320KB, 1280x1083px
>>
>>29663757
But this mare is but an earth pone. She could go towards more magically inclined mares, but the combination of shame of going to someone else and fear of her stallion keep her from pursuing such things.
>>
>>29663860
Try not to come across as too predatory.
>>
>>29663928
I think if a few of us just give a friendly nudge, they'll bite. I mean, it's getting shit posty over there faggots can't handle a little tg without dying, so if we can show we're the more welcoming place for them...
>>
>>29663889
>turned into an earth pony
Then her life was worthless to start with. No loss there.
>>
>>29663949
And that, dear reader, is the greatest tragedy of all.
>>
>>29663960
The greatest tragedy is that you will never transform into every possible kind of pony in turn, sampling all the lives on offer before settling on the kind to live as.
Yes, even the earth ponies
>>
File: 1482257101900.png (554KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482257101900.png
554KB, 1000x1000px
I want to be the little pone
>>
Anybody want to come back me up in recruiting our new writefag? It would help to have more voices over there to help.
>>
>>29664162
Looks like the Dadonequus thread tore you a new one anon. Good job making us look like autists
>>
If only we had a story that switched perspectives to the perspective of the person kidnapping and transforming people into ponies. Or the perspective of someone performing random transformations without the intention of turning them into pets but trying to improve society.
>>
I hope someone continues the communist pony
>>
File: ErisTFTGkneeling1v2.jpg (550KB, 1294x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ErisTFTGkneeling1v2.jpg
550KB, 1294x2000px
>>29663116
>>29663075

As the artist of that Eris TF/TG, I so so SO want an Eris TF story!

Here's the shaded version, too- dunno why it hasn't been uploaded to Derpibooru...
>>
I want to stuff the little mare while she's sleeping, and then when shes all full of sawdust I can put here anywhere, the little mare unable to move but kept alive by magic. I will then come on the little mare, enjoying how incapable she is of resistance.
>>
>>29664673
Didn't think you frequented these parts, I've always liked your art.

Now It feels awkward that I'm probably not moving the story over.
>>
>>29661688
You better give me that shit right fucking now.
>>
>>29659969
>Help.
>You frown, crossing your arms in thought.
>Isn't that what you've been doing?
>It feels like a silly question to you, being a doctor.
>Vet, sure, but helping... that's your job.
>It's just what you do, period.
>You help those who can't help themselves.
>Even if those 'who' happen to be animals.
"Of course I'll help you, however I can."
>The ponies all perk up at that, and start muttering between one another in excitement, Daisy nuzzling more firmly into your chest.
>"You idiots. No one can help us."
>The herd freezes and they turn to the mare that's well groomed and looked after.
>The one who scoffed.
>The one who, even now, has an air of indifference about her as she steps forwards, looking at the rest of the herd, and yourself, imperiously.
>"How is a single man, a doctor who's code is to do no harm, supposed to help us? Our lot in life is set, just like it's always been."
>Damn, Debbie downer in the house.
>The ponies all slump a bit at this as you frown at her.
"And what's that supposed to mean?"
>She scoffs again.
>"Those bastards -own- us. They're our pimps. We do what we need to do because they'll kill us otherwise, and they've done so before. We can't beat them, just like my last pimp."
>Ouch.
>Well, there's some conformation for your thoughts.
>She was/is a streetwalker.
>And has been for a while if her attitude is anything to go by.
>Jaded.
"So you would have them just give up? Surrender themselves to this life?"
>Like you did, you mentally add, glaring at her.
>"Of course. The strong pray on the weak, and they're stronger then us. A doctor with medication can't save us."
>You frown a bit deeper, keeping a steady glare on her.
"... I might just be a Doctor, but you're wrong about one thing- the Hippocratic Oath does not state 'Do No Harm'. Most people boil it down to that."
>The mare blinks in confusion, as if she was expecting you to back down after she challenged you, and you lean forwards, gently hugging Daisy.
>>
>>29665419
"In the origional oath it states- I will utterly reject harm and mischief- Because above all the oath states that you will never abuse your position as a Doctor to harm a patient."
>You lean back, keeping your gaze steady, aware that the herd is hanging onto every word.
"Book One, Epidemics, of the School of Hippocratic: 'Practice two things in your dealings with disease: either help or do not harm the patient.' Those monsters are the disease, you are my patients."
>You nod firmly.
"As a Doctor, I am obligated to help you deal with this disease."
>Now, technically, you're just spouting words to shut her down.
>But damn it, you -believe- that, with your heart and soul.
>These ponies need your help, and you're in the right position to help them.
>But how?
>You look at each pony, frowning in contemplation of them.
>A few unicorns, mostly earth ponies, and a single pegasus.
>How can you help them get by those assholes, or take them down?
>You thing carefully as the ponies talk to one another, the well-groomed one sulking a bit as she steps away from the Herd.
>You reach down, feeling the bottle of Pon-E in your labcoat.
>And an Idea hits you.
>A horrible idea.
>A brilliant idea.
>But it might not work.
"... How long do they usually leave you all alone?"
>The herd's chatter stops before they turn to look at you, before looking at one another.
>The stallion blinks, and then looks down in thought before looking up again.
>"A few hours or so... why?"
>You take a deep breath and look at the herd.
"I have a plan."
>You pull the bottle of Pon-E out again, and contemplate it carefully, swallowing a bit in worry.
>What if you're not the right race?
>What if you're not fast enough?
>Could it still work?
>What if fugly doesn't walk in first?
>Too many variables.
>Too many ways it could go wrong.
>You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding and shake your head.
>You have to think this through, treat it like you performing a surgery...
>>
>>29665466
It's happening.
>>
>>29665466
Exciting times
>>
>>29664623
Closest thing I can think of is HTBK's story. But yeah, more of that sort of thing would be cool.
>>
>>29665466
Hype
>>
File: god damn commies.jpg (800KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
god damn commies.jpg
800KB, 2000x1200px
>>29664632
Yes please
>>
>>29664682
http://pastebin.com/XWynWxvU
>>
File: Nyx4.png (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx4.png
53KB, 800x600px
>Russian hack life itself and turn the rest of the world into little horses
What do?
>>
Who could object to becoming the cute Russian horse?
>>
>>29666333
>ywn be Putin's pet pone
>ywn live in the Kremlin with your Master while helping him hunt dissidents
>>
>ywn be the leader of a nation of new ponies.
>>
>>29664128
Is that a magic ponifying chair?
>>
>>29666345
Tsk. I remember when cult of personality leaders had some proper dress sense. That just looks like a fast food wage slave. Might as well join the rest of the sheep and get an ill fitting suit.
>>
File: 1385822.gif (2MB, 345x346px) Image search: [Google]
1385822.gif
2MB, 345x346px
>>29666386
No, the chair's turned away from the ponification program on the computer, it was a success
Now, why don't you give it a try, you might like how you turn out
>>
>>29666452
I'd be more than willing
>>
>>29666308
>ywn be the cum covered little plush pone
>>
File: lhuosg.gif (310KB, 437x440px) Image search: [Google]
lhuosg.gif
310KB, 437x440px
>>29666452
What if the outcome is subpar? You can't hit ctrl + z with hooves.
>>
File: Nyx17.jpg (219KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx17.jpg
219KB, 1000x1008px
>>29666496
All fillies are created equal
>>
>>29666345
>no Pinochet hat
0/10, would not transform into
Also,
>>29666396
>>
File: Nyx7.jpg (58KB, 742x802px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx7.jpg
58KB, 742x802px
>>29666514
I want to give bad little foals helicopter rides
>>
File: eris tfsential.jpg (903KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
eris tfsential.jpg
903KB, 1280x1003px
>>29664692
Do it Anon
>>
need more rd tgtfs
>>
File: rd.png (282KB, 1822x628px) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
282KB, 1822x628px
>>29666898
>>
>>29666815
Cross posting green seems kind of excessive
>>
I want to be the dancing mare
>>
>>29666898
>>
>>29665466
>origional
>>
>>29666514
IIRC that's more of a Stalin/Mao than a Pinochet.
>>
>>29667041
Dancing for joy? Dancing to attract a stallion? Pole dancing?

>>29666974
How so? Seems like pretty standard practice.
>>
>>29667211
Wouldn't it be more fitting to post green here meant for this thread? Sure, my Eris green fits the criteria of the thread [spoilers]if you don't ask shit posters[/spoilers], but it was definitely made for another thread. Plus I already have a green here under a different name.
>>
File: rdpov.png (433KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
rdpov.png
433KB, 1000x676px
>>29666898
>>
>>29667262
>hello? yes, this is pone
>>
Scavenging some writing from a short-lived 'You are now Celestia' thread in the optimistic hope that the author might see and continue.
>>
>>29667547
Colour swirls and shifts around, forming streams of light which distract me from what I'm seeig. My head throbs, and I bow it - feeling suddenly heavy. I shift out on my stomach and supress a gunt, my face scrunched a moment. Where was I, again? I shook my head and winced at a throb right behind my eyes, which was fading.

"-and as shown here, on chart e6-21, the land used by Clodhoofs and clan is criminally under utilized, producing only 32 bushels per yield instead of what House Metacusis could produce. In closing, I believe that the land would better benefit Equestria by being turned over to House Metacusis."

The voice droned. How it droned, echoing off the marble flooring and pitching in the same petulent whine of a baby that has just soiled its diaper. My eyes screwed shut again, then opened - the white gleam of marble catching me off guard, as did the presense of a four legged talking horse. Coloured a shimmering bruisepurple, a colour that made my stomach heave - or perhaps that was the vertigo - I looked down from my dias, and and narrow my eyes.

"Quiet." I say. My voice is smoothly female, and I blink in surprise. I don't remember being female. Honestly, I don't remember much before that. A vauge name floats out of memory, and I place a hoof (a hoof?) forward and stand from my throne. The seat was surprisingly comfortable, a red velvet cushion if I could identify it. Maybe it was crushed rosepetals for all I knew. As nothing stuck to my elegent white tush, I will presume velvet.

Why was everything so white?

"-Yes, your Majesty?" A hopeful look crossed the bruise colored pony, his horn was stubby but thick. I eyed it, then turned my head to look at what I presumed was my serenshal, who was at a lower level of my dias. She was a wheat-yellow unicorn, a scroll of silver on her flank. My eyes turned to a third party, a mint green unicorn without a horn or wings. I paused. Unicorn? Pony. Earth pony. Right.
>>
>>29667553
An earth pony. Was I in a god-damn cartoon? I could worry about that later - it wasn't time or place to freak out.

My hooves trembled a moment. Calm, me, be calm. There was no reason to panic. I did a slow breathing exercise, and focused on my breathing. It was a half minute and the trembles left me. I opened my eyes up once again, and looked down upon the mint stallion, and felt a smile cross my face. It was genuine, and I saw the tension leave him. He was cute - a small snout, and a wild mane that was feathering from where he'd combed it. He wore a cheap jacket, but it was clear it was all he could rightly afford.

"Am I mistaken, uhm..." My eyes flickered down to my serenshal. "Am I mistaken, in that the Crown does not make laws saying how much must be prepared upon each land, and the Crown itself owns lands which are uncultivated and produced upon? Barring emergency states, of course. And more so, barring contract between parties, those whom own the land are required only to see the land is not brought to ruin?"

"Uhm..." I heard from the serenshal. I wanted to say her name was Silver Scrolls, but, I wasn't sure. WHy did I know that? I opened my eyes up, catching their reflection in the teacup that was beside me. My eyes were a beautiful magenta. Almost breathtaking, in a way. "You are not mistaken, your majesty."

"Ah. Perhaps it would be wise to impliment such orders. I could see, say, ordering the Nobility to till up their private stock and produce according to their means. I could certainly see a few parties here whom are not using the land to its fullest. Why, a general confinscation of all lands not properly used could certainly see an influx of food to the market."

Purple-Bruise paled.
>>
>>29667560
"Then again, a general policy of letting those whom own the land do with it according to their own desires is a proper policy. My..." I paused. What felt right for words? I was... I was Celestia? The name floated up. Oh buck me. I was a Pony Princess. I was THE Pony Princess. "My little ponies should be treated as though they are mature, reasonable creatures, even if they don't always act it. Correct?"

"Yes, your Majesty" Silver-scroll butt said, and held a curious smile on her face. "Even when those with too much land reach for more, it is generally held those whom own the land are bound to use it as they wish, barring, of course, emergency and abuse of the land."

"Excellent. Any closing remarks before ruling? No?" I stirred a hoof idly, and looked out over the assembled patronage and across the way between those of noble means, and those of earthly ways. I felt a pang of warmth, and it tingled my hooves. Suddenly, I wanted to garden. I didn't even like gardens, but I wanted to sink into the dirt. I wasn't myself, was I? I wasn't Celestia, but who was I before?
"In that case, the land will remain in present condition under the care of Clan Clodhoof. More so, because the Earth Pony way requires constant attention to the land, and pulling a part of their clan to see to this rather obvious land-grab, I will order that House Metacusis pay Clan Clodhoof fifteen days lost wages, as well as all expenses incurred for having to come to see me about this. Let it be an abject lesson for disturbing the court over the matter of greed."

That felt good.

"Court Dismissed for the day." I muttered, and shook my head as the guards began ushering everyone out. I held a dignified pose until the doors closed, then sunk down and covered my face with my golden-glass hooves. What the hell, what the hell, what the hell.
>>
>>29667565
"What the hell." I muttered, and opened an eye to look at my serenshal. They gazed down at me, almost critically. "I do not feel entirely myself, I'm afraid. Did I hit my head recently?"

"Not that I recall. Should I summong Doctor Feelhooves?"

"Please." I replied, then stood. "Ah, guard? Please lead me to my chambers. I think I need to lay down."
>>
>>29667568
My chambers were beyond majestic, as though the word itself were offense to the beautiful chambers which I strode into. The floor was not the plain marble of the castle halls, but a swirled and exquisitly etched dawn-colored stone, which was nonetheless hard beneath my hooves. As I lingered in the doorway, my eyes fell upon the grand fireplace, which roared with an eternally dancing golden fire, which gave off just enough dry heat to help with my shivers. In the center, a great bed rested that was easily enough that seven earth ponies could lay stretched out upon it and still just barely touch. I was in awe, upon the shelves of priceless books, upon the tapestry that shimmered with hidden power, and a great mirror that gave off no reflection of its viewer.

This was a bedroom fit for a goddess.

"Thank you, Guard." I let my eyes settle upon the fine wrought armor that rest upon his torso. My hoof lingered, lifted, before I reached to set it upon his chest. He looked at me, for a moment startled, but discipline won out. "I don't know if I say this often enough, but, thank you for your service. You are a credit to the... to my guard."

His chest swelled, and I smiled to him as he stood taller and straighter before me. I bid him a good night and stepped into the chamber while letting swing shut the two great doors behind me, and then when I was alone, I felt myself sink, then crash down onto the floor. My crown clattered against my horn and I clutched my head, as the throbbing pain of my headache shot through me.
>>
>>29667575
"What the hell. I'm a horse." I said, lunacy threatening to crack me into unstifled giggles. I lay sprawled on the floor, which radiated heat I notied idly, and dragged myself towards the bed. I couldn't bring myself to stand. I threw my crown off of my head, it bouncing twice and landing against the wall with narry a dent or scratch. I threw the jewelery on my chest and kicked off my hoof-shoe-things. I kicked them violently, and they rebounded off the windows, which rattled, but remain unscuffed. I felt powerful... something around me, swirling and gripping my mind, radiating into my horn and into my already overheating brain. I threw back my wings and arched in agony, as I was drawn upwards, and my teeth threatened to crack.

And then it passed. My mind made the gentle click of connection, and my mind flooded with imagery and knowledge that was not mine, but came from a higher, celestial source. My eyes beheld the world from the view of a sun, and I saw the face of the silver dome that was my home. It was a grand flat plane which over set was a beautiful crystal dome - a heavenly sphere of creation. The world was flat, circled in a great ocean that lapped at the edge of the sphere. All of creation was held in this blue dome, and around it, stars twinkled and danced, but never passed through.

I stared upon the world, as I slowly drifted through intersolar space - and felt myself shine at a brilliant distance, connected down. In the center of this great dome stood the grand mountain that was Canterhorn, and upon it, my home stood, a gleaming set of hundred white spires and the massive castle itself, which stood a bastion of the heavenly hosts. I felt myself in two places, and wondered at the marvel of it. This was beyond what I could fully comprehend. I know I was missing a part of the view of what I was seeing. Missing, or perhaps not ready to see it. I held myself in that place, before awakening in my body again.
>>
>>29667580
I slowly drug myself up, feeling the weight of ages crushing down upon my shoulders. I sat, beginning to preen my wings with gentle tugs, my body knowing what to do even if I didn't have a clue. I spat a few of the feathers out into the fireplace, and they erupted into a burst of blue flame. I blinked at the show, then returned to the door, and opened it just a peek.

"Princess, your dinner is ready." I heard froma short, young colt who wore an apron tied around the middle. He was a pegasus, which made me question how he was a cook, but I decided not to press it, because then I'd have to examine how I'd grabbed the door handle without fingers and oh god we were in a non Heliocentric universe and I didn't want to think that through right now because my sanity was already cracked at the edges. I felt my mane 'proink' up into disarray, the swirling mass threatening to dissolve into celestial effluence if I wasn't careful. "As your Sister had requested, it is grilled cheese with a lovely tomato balsamic mix fit for both breakfast and dinner. Also, a selection of teas are set up for you to drink."

"I'll be right out." I said, lingering at the door. Once more, I lingered my gaze upon him, and winced at the pain in my brain. I reached, running a hoof over my great spired horn, and then closed the door, only to open it again. "Would you be a dear and help me? I'm afraid I'm not feeling myself."

He was startled, and blushed quite brightly, which went well with his firey orange mane and yellow coat. I pushed the door in a bit as he stepped in - before letting it swing closed behind him, bumping his flanks. I moved over to sit upon my bed, while I reached out for my crown, which began to levitate, surrounded by a faint golden light. I felt nauseated at that, but it only wobbled a little, as I pulled it into my forehooves. It was heavy, but so was the burden or rule.

Why was I thinking in such platitudes, anyway? They sounded awful.
>>
>>29667587
He busied himself by placing my hoof-shoes on me, and I reached for my amulet, though the pain redoubled in my head when I used my horn. The thing was settled around my neck and against my breast, and I felt the gemstone with a hoof. It was powerful, radiant, and gave me a sense of comfort to have. I didn't quite know why, but, it was what it was. I rubbed it once, and felt the last shoe slip on. There was no magnetism connecting shoe to hoof, and they were made, from what I could tell, golden glass. As in, ltieral gold glass. I didn't want to think about the improbability of that, when guards used spears and wore armor fit for the Roameign Legions.

I could feel the pun crawling off the thought. Germaney, Roam, Prance, so many horse puns. I shook out my head, and let my mane flow once more. It felt good to not concern myself with the logical inconsistencies of this universe, and I let it be. I had to get through dinner, and then I could worry about the logic later. Or never. I could accept this.

Except I was a giant horse chick with crotch tits and my vulva only had my tail to hide it. I felt naked, suddenly, naked, and aware of the smell of male stallion near me. Strangely, it wasn't that bad - earthy, with the faintest hint of raw dough, kneaded with black earth and rain. I closed my eyes, ears high, then shook my head out. No, I couldn't go down that line of thought. This wasn't my body, and I wasn't going to abuse it. I had that much respect for its owner, at least. Even if this was more likely a psychotic episode.
>>
>>29667590
---

Dinner. I sat at the head of a grand table, which stretched twenty feet. Made of a wood I could not identify, a dark hard wood that had an almost chiming quality to it when I set my hooves upon the ancient, but well polished surface, which I could once more see myself in its surface. I was alone for a moment, and I looked upon the simple centerpiece that rest upon the table, with palm fronds and flowering plants of beautiful, and unplacable design showing. I wanted to touch, but didn't want to make myself trouble.

Across from me, another chair sat, empty. My Sister, Princess Luna herself, would join me when she was ready, and I felt both a wave of panic and a wave of excitement at the prospect. Of course, realisticly, she would see right through the mask I wore - that I wasn't me behind this rather beautiful visage, and she'd have me put into the dungeon - but, well, how often could one meet best pony? I straightened myself and took in a deep, reserved breath as a light tray of snacks were brought out, set out before me, and at the head of the other side of the desk, which I noted was a much lighter wood. Perhaps it was meant to be dichtonomy, of light and dark, and how we were the others opposite.

Much too deep for me, I shook off the thought, and gazed down at the beautifully aranged foodlets on the silver and crystal tray. I quietly sniffed at the dish, and ran my tongue across my teeth, as I was washed in the flavors infront of me. It was a thinly sliced rye and wheat bead, with a wash of baked in seasoning that set my mouth to watering. Dished upon the long thin loafs lay thin lays of tomato sauce and roasted garlic, with a small dusting of parmaresean cheese that had very lightly melted into the bread. Crumbles of onion lay darted down the center, white and red. I swallowed back my drool, and lifted one to my mouth, to taste.
>>
>>29667595
My pupils shrank. My body went stiff, and the air cracked at my wings unfolding. I felt unseasonaly warm at the taste hitting me, and had to fight to supress a moan at the flavor. The sauce was perfect, a nice tang that slid down my tongue and washed me with the hidden flavors that I had only heard of, but never experienced. The cheese and the rye melted together into a firey blend of hidden hot spice that made my eyes water, and my gut clench in anticipation. I chewed, a single piece of the five little bread rolls, and sighed to myself in satisifaction.

"Excuse me, could you get the cook?" I asked a passing waiter, who set out a large goblet of milk for me, and one for my ... for Luna, when she arrived. I sat primly, my hooves crossed atop the table, and waited, as the shuffle of hooves and the soft click of claws drew my attention. I turned my head to the right andg azed upon a tan and white gryphon, adorned in a chef's hat, who stood beside the waiter who had served me my dish. I could smell a nervous sweat despite his schooled, disciplined exterior. He was handsome, but, I would come to view everyone in this world was beautiful or handsome in their own way. Behind him, an older stallion stood, evidently the head of the kitchen. I paid him no mind.

"Please, explain the dish." I said, gesturing towards the tray. I said nothing more as he stammered for a moment then straightened, his stance military from my guess. His wings were folded neatly, and his back was aligned perfectly with his tailbase.
>>
>>29667605
"The dish?" He asked me, and his large eyes blinked more like an owl than I would have thought. I suspected there might have been ancestry along those lines. "Oh, yes, the dish. It is a normal dish amongst the lower nobility along the borders of Donksylvania. The local griffonic nobility tend to use heavy sauces and dry cheese, but I gave it a little... kick..."

He trailed off under my gaze, and the light lift of my left brow and corosponiding ear. I looked down at my treat again, and raised one - looking upon the lightly braised onions and the garlic which had been added to give it a nice little spicey punch. I turned it left, and I turned it right, then gazed back up at him again.

"You are new to the kitchens, are you not?" I asked, while letting the dish hover near my mouth. Oh but I wanted to devour it like I wanted to devour cake - and that was saying something. Strangely, I'd had a cake craving for the past few hours. "Do you enjoy working for the Palace, my little griffon?"

His eyes looked hurt, with a mixture of fear and dread at my questions. I held my mask through practice and, what I felt, was long experience not reacting, or so my body told me. It was as a muscle memmory, I idly thought, to show nothing. I held this gaze as he gave me a slow nod, and his beak opened, starting to form an apology, when I lifted a hoof.
>>
>>29667610
"I do not recall a Griffon chef in my kitchens." I said, looking past him, to the head chef, who lifted his chin in defiance. He stepped forward, and stood before the Griffon, as though it were his own colt being defended. He held a look that was daring me to say a word against his decision of promotion of his crew. "When did this occur?"

"He is not. He is but a busser in my kitchen. But I felt he had a dish that was worthy. If you must find flaw, find it in me, Princess, not the griffon." He said, and the griffon stood closer to the side of the stallion, peeking at me with frightful eyes. "He-"

"-has excellent taste. I am intrigued to know more about the cullinary arts of his homeland. In fact, I would like to request that he be fully recognized. If this dish is simple, then this kitchen is simply lacking in having it a regular dish." I said, my smile growing, and my head tipping down towards the pearlesent white plate. My eyes flickered over the golden trim, before looking back up at the Griffon. "You, my dear little griffon, are to be commended. And should our esteemed chef find cause, I would have you promoted to apprentice chef."

I glanced upon the Head Chef, who looked momentarily taken aback, before giving a single nod of approval. The feathers of the poor, harried griffon were poofed out in shock, and his beak gaped open in a fish like shock. He gaped at me, at the Chef, and at the plate. He looked to speak, but could not bring himself to. I had to fight a giggle, and my eyes watered for it.

"I once spent three years working a kitchen, in my..." I paused. Did she? Did I? here? "In my very distant youth. I learned a thing or two about cooking - and the lesson I must recomend is not being afraid to share. It is by cooking that we make friends, after all. And I would think this kitchen has long been without the friendship of a griffon, do you not agree, Mister...?"
>>
>>29667617
"Guievasa." He said, stutteringbut recalling his name. "I'm just a busser, I didn't-"

"You are an apprentice. The crown shall cover expenses while you undergo your education. I do hope you'll take my offer of long term employment as well. This kitchen will benefit, if you keep your head about you and learn. I expect the Chef is not going to be gentle on you - but I do imagine you'll rise to the occasion, Mr. Guievasa."

"Yes, Yes your Majesty."

I smiled, and gently bid him away to the kitchen. I would see to Silver Scrolls awarding him for the recipe, and purchasing it off of him directly. It really was very good. I leaned in to take another bite, when the sound of hooves clopping upon the floor caught my attention, and I beheld the glory that was the princess of the night.

She was as beautiful as the moon, and I was left breathless, and my mind clamped down hard on thoughts that were simply unsisterly. Again, I reminded myself - it was not my body, nor would she find it acceptable herself to be approached by her sister. I felt a deep shame, and then let it go.

"Hello, Luna." I whispered, as though speaking her name were a praise unto the highest of the holies.
>>
>>29667625
"Hello, Sister, thou art looking to be in fine spirits." She said. Her voice was a rich elegence, and was to speech as two hundred year old bourbon was to cheap spirits. I nodded mutely to her, before finding a smile come up onto my face that would not leave, nor did I want it to go away. I stood from my seat, feeling it only proper, and bowed my head once. "We have long missed thy smile, Sister."

"Yes. I suppose I've just not been myself." I said, and slowly sat as she did, her great wings folding at her sides as she lifted, and sampled the treats before her. SHe paused, and her eyes closed in quiet bliss at the flavor, as I had, and my smile grew even larger at her reaction. "Are they not good, Luna?"

"Exceptional. They are not too spicey for you? I know you have a more delicate temperment with food than I do." She looked up, as I lifted my own and took a bite, and let it melt on my tongue. I chewed quietly and swallowed it, and we ate the dish in silence, not for lack of subject, but for the good was that good. I washed it down with the last of my milk, and gave her a nod, licking free the moustache on my lip.

"It was made by a busser. The Head Chef thought to let us try it, and I just had to meet him. He's now the new apprentice, you should know." I smiled, feeling cocky as I wiggled my ears and shook out my mane. "I pray you approve?"
>>
>>29667634
"You, developing new tastes? Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" She asked, giving me a cocked eyebrow and poignant stare, before falling into a fit of giggles. I forced a smile, then wilted a little, before gazing down on the now empty tray before me. My stomach was still needy, but I pushed it away, to look up at her again.

"Luna." I said. "I don't know. I'm not sure who I am any more. I'm not sure I am Celestia."

She paused, her eyes narrowing upon me for a moment, before pushing her tongue between the small fangs of her mouth. Her brow furrowed and her horn alighted before me, before she leaned forward, rudely over the table, and stared at me for a long moment more, her head tilting left and then right, before giving a slow nod.

"We see. Perhaps you are not Our Sister. But thou lookest exactly like our radiant solar half, and of alicorns there are not many, and none could fill your generous... figure."

"Are you calling me fat?" I said, feeling self consious about my plot. She tittered a laugh, and waved a hoof.

"No, Sister. But we are suggesting that the thousand years went straight to your plot." She replied, and then ducked as I flung a bit of dropped tomato at her. She gave a squeak, then rose up, eyes blazing and wings spread. "And thine aim hath gotten worse, interloper! Have at thee!"

I found my face splattered with the warm juices of one of the griffon rolls, and it dripped down my face with a low, wet plop that landed right on my belly. I slowly looked down at the stain on my white fur, then raised my attention up towards the face of Luna. I narrowed my eyes, and my mouth became a tight slit of disapproval. She stepped back from the force of my glare - right into the path of a waiter who tripped, and spilled the warm grilled cheese sammiches all across her, causing her to slip and fall over onto her side. This crossed another waiter, who spilled milk across her coat.
>>
>>29667643
"Celestia 1, Luna None." I said, feeling petulent, and stuck my tongue out at her.

The war was on.
>>
File: flutterpov.png (239KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
flutterpov.png
239KB, 1000x681px
>>29667262
>>29667448
>>
>>29667651
That was a fun read. I hope they continue as well.
>>
>>29659119
We sit on the couch together. She turns the TV on and starts petting me, quickly bringing me into that blissful state I had already grown accustomed to. I smile dumbly as she strokes my back, simply resting my head in her lap.

After a while I hear a car outside, my ears turn towards the sound but I remain where I am. If it was important my owner would let me know.
I pick my head up to the sound of footsteps coming up the porch and the jingle of keys being pulled from a pocket.

Does my owner have a husband? I can’t smell another, nor are there any indications that someone else lives here with her. Yet none the less she does not seem particularly surprised by the person unlocking her door.

The lock clicks and the door swings open revealing a woman a little younger than my owner, and with a defiant family resemblance.

“Hi Anny” my owner says as she stands to greet the visitor

“Hey sis” the woman pulls her into a hug

“So is this Lavender, is it ok if I pet her?”

“Oh sure, she loves attention”

They break from the hug and Anny kneels down. I meet her hand with my snoot, and she slowly traces her hand down the side of my face to the back of my neck.

“She’s so cute”

I let out a soft whiny to drive her point home.

“Yeah she’s a sweetie, go ahead and pick her up if you want”

Anny moves her hand behind me and sweeps me onto my back as she lifts me. I nuzzle the side of her face as she scratches behind my ear. Anny carries me to the couch and my owner joins her.

“And she’s only been a pony for a day? She seems rather well adjusted”

“I think She was just done, during her transformation she didn’t freak out at all, and she’s embraced her new life thus far. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had done some prep work”
>>
>>29667967
“So who was she?”

“Oh we shouldn’t talk about that, so far she seems pretty happy but we don’t need to risk giving her an existential crisis. She’s my little Lavender Sky now, that’s all that matters. Right?” She concludes the statement by booping me.

“Neigh~” I nod in agreement

“Neigh generally means ‘yes’” My owner explains

I like to think of it more as ‘I love you’ but I suppose ‘yes’ can be rolled into that.

My owner pulls me half way in between them and begins to rub my belly. I give a satisfied smile as Anny continues to play with my ears. After a few minutes pass Anny speaks again.

“She certainly seems to enjoy being pet”

“Oh you haven’t seen anything yet” my owner says as she slips a hand under my wing

She feels around for a moment, a soft moan on my part tells her when she finds the right spot. She promptly begins to massage the area under my wing, making a small circle.

“Pegasi get more fun spots, and they have some really sensitive ones”

At this point I’m only half listening, her message has brought me to a place of pure bliss.

“…it makes them really easy to train. Sometimes they have a panic attack, but with the pegasi all I really need to do is get my hand under their wing and do this. It leaves them nice and docile”

My owner grins as Anny begins to slip her hand under my other wing. She’s far less practiced than her sister, but she finds her target none the less.

I begin to wiggle and squirm as the two women begin to take me to a state of pure ecstasy. They giggle at me as I lay there twitching. The world has narrowed down to them and the feeling of being pet. After a while it seems the only thing in the world is their fingers slowly tracing circles into my sides.
>>
>>29667982
My mind is filled of a warm glow, all that matters is the warmth of my owners lap and the blissful touch of her hands. Thankfully the two sisters seem quite happy to keep me in this state. Every now and then I’m able to catch bits of their conversation, but every time I display the slightest trace of awareness my owner promptly presses harder and faster on the underside of my wing and I dip back down into the warm bliss of submission. Eventually they pull their hands away, and gently nudge me off their lap.

“Come on, show Anny what a good girl you are”

I drop to the floor and stand in front of them.

“OK sit”

I sit

“Now rollover”

I roll onto my back

My owner continues giving me orders. my cuddle addled mind leaves me little choice but to obey and hope she rewards me.

After running down a fairly standard list of commands she bid me to sing, dance, prance about. Satisfied with my performance my owner calls me back, picking me up and pulling me into a hug.
>>
>>29667967
>defiant
>>
>>29667994

“She’s a sweet girl, and you haven’t had any problems with her?”

“Well she did try to get frisky with me this morning, but she’s gone into heat. That’s why we’re meeting Frank at the park, he’s going to bring Melody and they are going to have a playdate.”

She checks her watch “Which means I should really get out of my pajamas, hold her for me”

She passes me to Anny and leaves the room.

Anny flips me onto my back and rubs my tummy. She gives me a kiss on the muzzle and says.

“You’re doing a good job Lavender. I haven’t seen her this happy in a long time”

I cock my head at her and hope for her to elaborate. She doesn’t, she simply pats my head and begins scratching behind my ears.

After a few minutes my owner comes back in.

“Lavender, who wants walkies?”

I leap up and run over too her, hopping excitedly at her feet.

She holds up a leash.

“Ok you be a good girl and sit”

I sit and try to contain my excitement as she clips the leash on. She gives it a tug to make sure it’s secure before opening the door and leading me out.

[Over three full posts and I still only hinted at the plot, still I hope you enjoyed it. I swear there is a plot to this beyond 'everything being the pet mare entails' and we will get to it soon]
>>
>>29668016
Don't worry about it. It's great.
>>
File: keep.png (165KB, 499x377px) Image search: [Google]
keep.png
165KB, 499x377px
>>29668016
I am quite happy with or without plot

Don't worry

Keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>29668016
>>29667651
Good stuff
>>
File: dd.png (58KB, 906x374px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
58KB, 906x374px
>>
>>29664673
Love your stuff man.

Would you ever consider another Mrs. Cake TF TG AP sequence in the future? I saw your single-image you did a while back and liked it.
>>
File: 2148.jpg (111KB, 836x600px) Image search: [Google]
2148.jpg
111KB, 836x600px
>>
Should I become the mare?
>>
>>29669593
Yes, and if you become a unicorn you should make us the mare.
>>
File: Soon.gif (160KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.gif
160KB, 500x355px
>>29669593
If the opportunity is available to you, seize it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>29669621
But when selling your soul to be the mare, you must be an earth pone
>>
>>29669657
How many souls does it cost to become a better class of pony?
>>
>>29667244
Do it anyway, Anon. Go on.
>>
>>29669621
Why make mares for free? What do you offer in return?
>>
>>29670019
Sex, money, and my service as a pet.
>>
File: 1489539991355.jpg (421KB, 1407x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1489539991355.jpg
421KB, 1407x1464px
Why be a mare when you can join the cult of colt?
>>
>>29668016
When will Lavender become the pretty broodmare she knows she is?
>>
>>29670139
When Anon and Lightning become the pretty traps they know they are
>>
>>29670186
>Moonglow will never mount Lightning and make him his little bitch
>>
>>29670099
Can I be a trap colt?
>>
>>29670195
when we get green of pure /ss/ between anonmare and anoncolt
>>
File: +.jpg (844KB, 1622x3125px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
844KB, 1622x3125px
>>
>>29670192
That already happened
>>29630385
>>
File: Anonfilly38.png (497KB, 2485x1804px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly38.png
497KB, 2485x1804px
I want to be a pretty faggot pet
>>
>>29670377
I want to be PrismAnon's pet
>>
>>29670192
>Straightedge will never be the submissive runt she's meant to be

>She will never be grateful that she is alowed to suck Moonglows cum out of Lightnings unwashed ass
>>
>>29665466
>You take a shaky breath, and after a few moments, you start searching yourself again.
>Sure enough, you find what you're looking for, the sharp that you used to give Bella and Camo's filly her vaccinations.
>You inspect it critically, and then pull a pill from the Pon-E bottle.
>The pill, bright red and white, that might hold the key to getting out of here, or at the very least, incapacitating fugly.
>You lick your lips, and feel the sluggish sloshing of the liquid in the pill as you shake it in your hand.
>A few moments pass and you pull out two more of the pills, and pull the plunger all the way out of the sharp.
>The ponies are watching as you push the plunger all the way back down to ensure you got rid of all the air before you push it into one of the pills and carefully draw all the liquid from it, before repeating the process with the other two.
>The three mostly-empty pills are quickly hidden into your lab coat, the bottle of Pon-E.
>The sharp is now filled with what looks like tomato sauce, though a bit thicker. It glows ever so softly in the dim lighting, though the light is more soothing then scary, a pinkish color.
>You carefully hide the sharp in your sleeve, knowing you're going to need to be quick with it.
>Three pills is an overdose, and while you're not 100% sure what it's going to do to fugly...
>Well, a more deserving asshole you can't think of right now.
>You whisper a prayer for forgiveness for what you're planning to do, before looking at the herd.
"Gather around my little ponies... here's what we're going to do."

>>>A few hours later>>>

>The herd is nervous.
>You doubly so.
>You're leaning against the wall, two of the ponies next to you.
>They're going to trip up the fugly's minions while you go for fugly yourself.
>You're only gonna get one shot, so you've got to make it count.
>The sharp is in your hand, and you know exactly where you're going to stab it.
>Finally, finally, the security door is lifted up. It's show time.
>>
>>29671526
It's a foal proof plan.

>sharp
What does this mean in this context?
>>
>>29671776
A medical needle
>>
Free transformation into a pony with every box of cereal.
>>
File: 1482885157299.jpg (272KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
1482885157299.jpg
272KB, 1116x612px
>>29671889
Probably only temporary, as to drive up Great and Powerful Profits.
>>
>>29651455
>It’s been a solid few minutes and you’re still on the run.
>Every so often you look behind you, only to have your gaze met by a couple of ponies.
>Determined little bastards are thankfully not right on your assl, but still way too close for comfort.
>It’s mostly the purple one that’s giving you trouble.
>She’s fast, and is probably the only one to not at least be momentarily phased by your shortcuts.
>If they were all like her, you’d probably be toast by now.
>They’re probably the leader, that or their main muscle based on how well they’re handling this.
>You on the other hand?
>You’re starting to really feel the burn.
>To get out of this, you’re going to have to do something drastic.
>Looking around, you see a building nearby.
>You could cut through this alley and head in there.
>Then you can probably hole yourself up.
>It’s a shitty plan.
>There’s no questioning how shitty this shitty plan is.
>But right now it’s that or keep running.
>So you take a sharp left down the alleyway.
>>
>>29672052
>Luckily, the purple pony actually doesn’t catch on right away.
>She takes a good second or two to turn around and follow down the alley.
>Guess she /isn’t/ that great of a tactical genius.
>That or, more likely, she wasn’t expecting you to corner yourself.
>But, you’re nothing if not extremely rash and incredibly inept, so that was exactly your plan.
>The more you reflect on this plan, the more you hate it.
>But, you’re already inside.
>Once again, the majesty of the broken window knows no bounds.
>You’ve got probably ten to fifteen seconds tops to get yourself ready for this shit.
>Running around frantically, you search for a bathroom to lock yourself in.
>Thankfully, the master bedroom has a bathroom attached to it.
>You slam the bedroom door shut, and then barrel right into that bathroom.
>Without a second thought, you lock the door, and slump down against it.
>Now you just need to play the waiting game.
>Shouldn’t be too hard.
>Even if they have a unicorn, they shouldn’t be able to handle the lock.
>They could try busting down the door though.
>Shit.
>>
>>29672056
>You scan the bathroom for anything to barricade the door with.
>But there isn’t much.
>Maybe you should have tried the bedroom first?
>Barricade that door and try your best to cover the window?
>Fuck, this isn’t going to end well.
>The moment those ponies get through the door, you’re finished.
>As you keep looking around, you do notice something.
>A closet.
>Probably for towels or something like that.
>But, it’s one extra layer of defense for you.
>Sighing, you head over to it, opening it up.
>You almost scream when you see inside.
>A goddamn pony.
>Why was there a pony in here?
>How long had it been here?
>Thankfully, it’s asleep.
>At first you thought it was dead, but sadly the damn thing is breathing.
>Looking around, it seems like the pony has a stash of food and water.
>A loner?
>That lessens your worries a bit, not by a lot, but by a bit.
>If you had to deal with a pony, a loner was always best.
>>
>>29672058
>Loners are usually those who receive little to no mental change from their infection.
>Granted you could see plenty of ponies travel alone and still be mentally all pony, but usually loners can’t deal or don’t want to deal with herd life.
>The virus targets the mind almost as heavily as the body.
>It warps dispositions, knowledge, and even memory to fit the pony it’s building.
>Which sometimes makes for some unsavory new identities.
>But some don't get the full mental shift.
>This hopefully means she doesn't want to infect you.
>There's still a chance you could catch it, but it's a risk you need to take.
>It's either get in good with this pony, or be at the mercy of the ones out there.
>So you nudge it, trying to wake it up.
>It looks up, startled.
>Well, time to see if you're fucked.
A: “Hey, there’s a group of ponies right out there. Could you let me hide in there?”
>You're breathing heavily, this could turn even more sour in an instant.
>”Um… sure?”
>The pony stretches, getting out as you scurry in.
>”I'll see if I can talk with them or something.”
>This is going better than you expected.
>Whoever this pony is, she's already your favorite pony in the world.
>>
>>29672061
Nice work.
>>
I wonder if it's a trap
>>
>>29672244
*if SHE'S a trap
>>
>>29672306
Now that's the real question
>>
>>29672244
>>29672306
>>29672310
Hopefully.
>>
>>29672061
I like the way you're building this world.
>>
>>29671931
Been looking for this image. Thanks.
>>
>>29672381
Thanks! Anything specific about it you like?
>>
>>29668908
I would love to, honestly- still a lot of supporting and secondary characters out there that haven't been given a proper TF treatment.

Hell, if someone could give me a list of characters that haven't had TFs done of them, that'd be awesome.
>>
>>29672762
How about Sapphire Shores and Photo Finish?
>>
>>29671395
>>29670192
Man now I want to write more behind the wire

>>29668016
It was a rather pleasant day for a walk, the air was still crisp from last night’s storm and the temperature was just right. The walk to the park was rather uneventful. The entire walk I try to maintain a prance in my step, to the general approval of both my owner and the general public. My owner and Anny maintain a conversation, occasionally interrupted by a passerby stopping to complement me.

“She’s kind of an attention whore isn’t she?” Anny quips

“Well why shouldn’t she get attention? She’s so cute, just look at her.”

I beam at my owner’s praise, just happy to know I’ve been doing good.

As I expected we passed several dogs but no other ponies. Ponies where both rare and expensive. Not many people are willing to give everything up to become someone’s pet, and the legal work one had to do to become a pony was only rivaled by the work needed to adopt a pony. The thought just makes me all the more touched that my owner chose me out of the countless others she must have seen.

After a while we get to the park and head to a gazebo. I recognize Frank the photographer from yesterday waiting for us. At his side is a maroon stallion with a straw blond mane and a F-clef for his cutie mark.

Frank greets us as we approach. A breeze carries my scent upwind towards the waiting stallion. Melody begins to tug at his master’s leash in an attempt to close the distance. He is still well under control, but you can tell he’s quite eager to meet me.

My owner stops and straddles me, locking my torso between her legs. She undoes the bow around my tail and pulls it up into a bun and secures it with a hair band. She pats my flank and continues to walk towards the gazebo.

“Is she ready?” Frank asks

“She’s been ready since this morning” my owner states as she chokes up on my leash.

Frank pulls Melody closer to him as my owner takes a seat next to him.
>>
“Well No point in keeping these two lovebirds apart is there” Frank declares, moving his grip on the leash back to the end.

My owner does the same and I head towards the stallion.

We’re both quite eager, but we have enough self-control not to pounce on each other. He moves his nose close to mine and nickers at me. I give him a playful snort and nuzzle him before nudging his head backward. We make a point to maintain body contact as he circles around to my rear. He presses his snout into my nether region, he blows softly into me before he begins to lap at my folds.

The incessant sensation of his tongue at my marehood feels wonderful, but it’s not what I’m here for. After a few seconds I wink in an attempt to get him to mount me. He however uses the opportunity to gently suckle my clit. My front legs buckle as I feel the orgasm building, just as I’m on the brink of climax Melody pulls his mouth away.

I look back at Melody and give a pleading whiny. The stallion gives a smug smile, juice dripping from his mouth. With another nicker he hops up and mounts me slowly pressing his cock into my waiting pussy. I clench my vagina tight around his member. He presses his head deep into me, slowly cycling his shaft in and out.

He bites down on my collar as he picks up the pace, ramming deep into me before quickly pulling out. My front legs finally give out as the first orgasm hits. A few seconds later his flare swells inside me. He gives one finally thrust before filling me with his hot semen.

My hind legs go as well and we collapse to the ground. Melody nuzzles the back of my head and nickers. I turn my head around and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Frank appears to have struck up a causal conversation with my owner. Once I have a moment to catch my breath I move to join her.

“Hey girl, did that feel good?” she says as she pats my head

I nicker an affirmative and climb into her lap. She begins to pet me and I settle in for the rest of the conversation.
>>
File: 1436334454296.png (200KB, 303x364px) Image search: [Google]
1436334454296.png
200KB, 303x364px
>>29673207
>"Hey girl, did that feel good?"
>>
>>29673201
Will there be more Sick Day?
>>
>>29673201
Do it, Straightedge needs to learn her place
>>
>>29673404
Yes, I intend to finish Sick Day, and Loving Grace, and Leroy's Story (I'm rewriting it in prose).

I am probably going to take Ponies for Pet Services down though.
>>
>>29673207
When will Lavender become the pretty broodmare?
>>
>>29673500
Very shortly, it seems.
>>
When will Alex Jones release Super Pone Vitality?
>>
>>29673539
Unless of course she's sterile
>>
File: Lyra15.png (275KB, 808x864px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra15.png
275KB, 808x864px
>>29673735
What a horrible fate for a pretty little mare
>>
>>29672814
I shall add those to my list!
>>
>>29673873
pure /ss/ between Anonmare and Anoncolt when
>>
>>29671931
That's a good edit
>>
>>29673873
Did you ever do Starlight Glimmer or any of the other ponies from that town?
>>
>>29673201
>Complement
That would mean that the passerby and Lavender go well together.
>>
>>29674046
You know, I had this concept a long while back of having Starlight Glimmer peel off the Mane 6's cutie marks and slap them on other people across dimensions to scatter the powers of the Mane 6 and make them harder to get back (of course the people slapped with the cutie marks would turn into their respective pony).

I haven't done a TF of Starlight Glimmer however, nor any of the members of her town. I shall add them to my list.
>>
Also, I have doodled this together. While not the most detailed TF I've ever done, it's certainly the longest.

http://i.imgur.com/IPBZAoY.gif

Magical girl stuff was on my mind, so- I hope you enjoy!
>>
>>29609234
>What could you even do?
>You were in an unfamiliar body, in an unfamiliar place, and surrounded by unfamiliar people.
>It was either fight back or play along.
>And you knew that they were prepared to put you in your place if you tried to fight.
>Guess that only leaves you with one option.
>”Unless you have anymore questions, there is just one more thing before we’re done here,” he gives you an expectant look, then turns to the vet who’s been quietly observing nearby.
>The female doctor seems to know what he meant and grabs something from the cupboard next to her.
>She turns back to face you and shows you what she’s holding.
>You feel your whole body freeze as you see some sort of gun with a large needle in place of a barrel.
>She wouldn’t hurt you, would she?
>”Don’t worry, it’s only for a biochip that we implant on all new ponies.” he clarifies.
>Oh, right...
>Even if you received somewhat humane treatment from these people, you were still just an animal.
>Still, it doesn’t help to know what it’s for.
>You’re still feeling quite intimidated by it.
>The female doctor gives you a pat on the head, as she prepares the chip gun.
>”Now hold still. You’re gonna feel a little pinch, but it’ll only last a second.” she reassures you.
>She reaches her other arm around your body and holds you close in a half-hug, while the other carefully operates the gun.
>Having her so close soothes you, and you let go of your worries.
>You let out a quiet grunt as you feel a fleeting pain on the back of your head where the spine meets the skull.
>That’s odd. Don’t ID chips usually go on the lower neck?
>You could be wrong.
>It’s not like you were going to argue about it with the actual medical professional and…whatever Dr. Martin is.
>”There we go. Nice and easy,” she whispers to you as she gives your ear another scratch.
>You unconsciously push your head against her hand.
>You’re never going to get tired of that.
>>
>>29674111
>”So here’s what’s going to happen next: we’re going to move you to temporary housing where we can easily check up on you and make sure nothing unexpected turns up. And when we feel you’re ready, you’ll be transferred to your new home.” the man explains.
>New housing area?
>At least you won’t be returning to that tiny cell.
>”I apologize for the crude form of transport, but we can’t have little ponies running around this part of the facility. Now, if you’d be so kind as to get in the carrier again, so we can get going.”
>You do as you’re told and lower your head as you walk inside.
>Turning to face the door and laying down on the hard plastic, you see the cage door close in front of you.
>Looking up at the people towering over you from the small air holes, the female doctor gives you a friendly smile and waves you goodbye.
>Dr. Martin motions for the man who has been quietly standing at the door until now.
>He walks up to the carrier and you feel yourself being lifted in the air again.
>Dr. Martin following closely behind you, a small frown forms on your face as you’re forced to leave the nice veterinarian behind.
>Shortly after leaving, you’re taken inside a nearby elevator.
>The three of you remain quiet, as you begin your ascent and soon feel yourself coming to a stop.

Here’s a tiny update to start off with, now that I’ve returned to the world of the living.
>>
>>29674111
>where the spine meets the skull

Something tells me it's more than an ID chip.

Good work, I'm really glad to see this continue
>>
>>29673572
But that won't help anyone who wants to be the little mare

Also Alex Jones is a Jew, never trust a Jew
>>
>>29674097
Very impressive!

>>29674125
Good to have you back
>>
>>29641169
>no crotchtits
why tho
>>
>>29674345
>ywn have a litter of mutant foals
>>
>>29674432
Your master will never abuse you for being a freak of nature
>>
>>29674086
Sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>29673735
It must be a sophisticated procedure indeed if it can create fertile ponies.
>>
File: Sick Day.png (267KB, 400x679px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Day.png
267KB, 400x679px
>>29673404
>”Hey, is it over?” a purple Pegasus asks from behind an over tuned table
“Is what over?”
>”You know, the rioting. It’s been quite for a while, are there any humans left?”
>Dr. Moore shakes her head “We haven’t seen any humans, we came over from the engineering building. It should be safe to come out.”
>The pony nods and begins to shift the table aside
>”Do you know what happened to the Administration office? That’s where we’re headed” Dr. Moore asks
>”I’m from Admin” a white unicorn raises her hoof from behind the barricade
>With the table out of the way we are permeated into the small enclosure
>Quickly looking around I estimate about fifty ponies in total, but only two other stallions.
>Most of them are huddled together trying to comfort each other
>A few are tending to one with a head wound and another with a bad leg
>The Admin pone speaks again “They cleared out, they said I had to stay behind because I was already infected.”
>”Typical elitist assholes” Calvin mutters
>Nopony else seems to hear her
>The Admin Pony tells us that her name was Jordan Alexander, but she would prefer to be called Quick Key
>She proves to be a wealth of information.
>Apparently the national guard it working on evacuating everyone who isn’t infected and we aren’t the only one’s hit
>Before the cable and internet went out the news said that this was happening across the world
>Most of the major cites had been hit the worst, and most of the governments looked like they were going down and out
>>
>>29675173
>As she was explaining this to us several ponies went on a supply run to get medicine for their injured friends
>The others gathered what supplies they already had and prepared to move to a more permanent resentence
>As her story came to a close certain biological functions made themselves evident
“Hey Doc, I’m going to the restroom could you wait up for me”
>”I need to go to”
>Dr Moor nods “I’ll be here when you get back”
>Calvin and I duck into the men’s restroom
>It’s a little awkward for me but in the end I’m able to relive myself without getting covered in urine
>A loud scream from one of the stalls tells me Calvin is having greater difficulties
>Still there was no ‘sloosh’ so she probably won’t need a bath after this
>By force of habit I wash my hooves
>And then completely invalidate the effort by walking across the bathroom floor on them
>Calvin comes out and joins me
>”So what do you think of Quick Key?”
>I shrug
“She got the short end of the stick and got left behind, why?”
>”I mean what do you think about changing you name”
>I pause for a moment
>There has been something eating at the back of my mind
“I’ve kind of been thinking of calling myself ‘Fluffy Stuff’”
>It’s pure cringe but for whatever reason that’s what I’m set on
>She gives me this look
>”That is the gayest name I’ve ever heard”
“Well I told you mine you tell me yours”
>“Crimson Chaser”
>I silently curse whatever power dictated that my name would be “Fluffy Stuff” seriously dick move
>Still Crimson seems to be feeling better now
>She bumps me with her wing
>”Come on Fluff, let’s get going”
>We head back out to rejoin the group

Link to the pastbin: http://pastebin.com/RFLTBKjP

>>29675149
By design it does not
>>
>>29675190
>By design it does not
Well there go one Anon's broodmare fantasies.
>>
File: 1430904608540.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430904608540.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>29675190
Don't tease us like this
>>
File: WhyLive.jpg (15KB, 299x225px) Image search: [Google]
WhyLive.jpg
15KB, 299x225px
>>29675190
>Lavender won't get foals
>>
>>29675190
Poor Calvin. At least she got the better name and in the long run will probably be better off once she's more accustomed to being a mare.
>>
File: Anonfilly62.png (449KB, 2200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly62.png
449KB, 2200x1400px
>>29675456
>>29675190
she can always adopt
>>
>>29675190
This is starting to feel like a neat prequel to the Poneitus story.
>>
>>29675681
Adopt who exactly? Are they turning people into foals too? That would seem even creepier.
>>
>>29675477
I kind of feel like Fluffy stuff is headed towards being a nursery maid, because of how he was described earlier and because of his new name.
>>
>>29672061
Do you have a pastebin for this, before we have to start a new thread?
>>
File: Anonfilly58.png (252KB, 1920x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly58.png
252KB, 1920x1845px
>>29676063
no, it's even better
>>
File: Milky_Way5.jpg (57KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
Milky_Way5.jpg
57KB, 1000x722px
I want to the Milk Mare
>>
>>29676642
There are a few short stories for that on the google doc.
I might also write one eventually.

>>29676631
>turned into a mud pony, the colour of mud and vomit.
It could hardly be worse.
>>
File: 1355409.jpg (1MB, 3010x2261px) Image search: [Google]
1355409.jpg
1MB, 3010x2261px
>>29676642
>much jarbs!
>>
>>29676754
I want to be the pretty brood mare and have foals suckle my teats
>>
>>29657929
I've started leaving some corrections and suggestions on your google doc.

>>29672762
Colgate
>>
So, I'm not 100% feeling my green anymore
>>
>>29677236
What's got you down about it Khoa?
>>
It's nice so far
>>
Though I would want to catch Poneitus
>>
>>29677362
I don't know, it's just not really feeling like its coming out well. It looks fine, but I'm not really liking any posts I make of it.
>>
>>29677534
I know what you're talking about, I've experienced similar feels when I write my self.

The best thing to do is drink a lot of caffeine and power through them, it usually goes away on it's owe.

I can assure you your story is great, please keep writing.
>>
>>29677534
It's my favorite green being written right now.
>>
>>29677534
You could leave it, write something else and return when you have inspiration for it again. Or rush an ending in which he joins the herd.
>>
Pastebin list for whoever makes the next op

The Mare in the Mirror by WallMixer - new
http://pastebin.com/WNkQDEc9

Sick Day by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/RFLTBKjP

Commie Pet Horse by ZZP:
http://pastebin.com/hME4vEuN

Pon-E: Doctor's Oath by Alycornanon:
http://pastebin.com/64gY6S1M

Lavender Sky by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

And Gumo if he provides a link.
>>
>>29671526
>Fugly steps inside, and the revolver is in his hand.
>He doesn't have time to react as you slam into him amidships, tackling him from the side, driving the sharp straight into his chest.
>He lets out a cry of pain and surprise, and the revolver fires into the floor as the herd surges forwards.
>"GET OFFA ME! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS YA QUACK!"
>His fist is pretty strong as it swings in wildly and cracks you solidly across your jaw, but not till you're pushed the plunger all the way down.
>It's done, now for the more complicated part of the plan.
>Not getting shot.
>You push harder, using all of your strength to pick the ugly motherfucker up and slam him into one of the stable doors.
>All the air is knocked out of the bastard as you do so, and you hear a pretty sick cracking noise as you bounce his head off of it as well with your attempt at a powerbomb.
>Or is that a reverse suplex? Whatever, doesn't matter, you never really watched wrestling anyway.
>The both of you topple to the ground, and you hear the cries of pain from the gormless mooks as they're trampled, bucked, and bit by the herd.
>You and fugly struggle for a bit, your hand trying to snatch at the revolver so you can try to keep him from firing again.
>You found it, and the two of you being to fight over it as he continues to take wild swings at your head.
>He's not able to get much leverage, and his punches are becoming weaker and weaker with each swing.
>You didn't quite get him in the heart with the Pon-E Syringe, but close enough.
>Definitely gonna have to do something to make up for breaking your Oath though... That is not how medicine is supposed to be used.
>The struggling slows to a stop, fugly letting out a pained whine as he finally lets go of the revolver, and you snatch it away and roll off of him, coming up to your feet with the revolver in hand.
>Well, ok, held by the barrel, but at least you got it.
>You feel a sharp pain in your leg and you're back on the ground.
>Or not.
>>
>>29677534
Then just quit. Trash green anyways
>>
Bump limit get
>>
>>29679198
>You look down and immediately wish you didn't.
>You didn't notice in all the excitement, but that's a fucking hole in your leg.
>Like, holy shit.
>That's a fucking HOLE.
>IN YOUR LEG.
>SWEET LORD THAT FUCKING HURTS.
>A pained whimper slips from you as you try to tear your attention away from the new addition to your leg, or subtraction, or whatever, and check on the Herd.
>Just don't think
>Stop
>STOP
>OH GODS IT HURTS WHY
>You know you're crying, but through the blurred vision, you can see the two goons are down, and not moving.
>You don't see any blood, but you're not making assumptions BECAUSE YOU GOT FUCKING SHOT.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>"We got 'em Doc! Doc? Docto-OH CELESTIA!"
>The ponies have noticed your plight.
>Good.
>Oh, you're feeling cold, the room is swimming, and you're feeling quite faint.
>So this is what it's like to go into shock.
>That's lovely.
>You can't feel anything.
>Probably shouldn't pass out right n-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Oh God why...
>Make the pain stop.
>Your head is spinning and ringing loudly.
>You are never drinking again if you can help it.
>This has to be the worst hangover you've ever had.
>"Be careful! You almost dropped him, AGAIN."
>"Well ex-cuuuuuse me, Daisy, if he's not exactly light! He's a bit bigger then the rest of us!"
>"Look, this is no time for arguing, we have to keep moving. You still got his coat right?"
>"Yeah, and we put the bottle back along with the needle after we pulled it out of-"
>The world spins for a moment and you fall, slamming into something head first.
>Blissful unconsciousness
>>>>>
>"-octor? Hey, he's waking up!"
>"Oh thank goodness, he had quite the trip."
>You feel a unwanted groan slip from you as your head throbs in pain.
>Nope, fuck what you thought before.
>THIS is the worst hangover you've ever experienced.
>Seriously, it's like you took every frat party you've ever been too, put 'em into a single bender, and then drank that same bender for three other people.
>Or something.
>>
File: 1487974756210.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1487974756210.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>29679230
Don't spend it all in one place. It's all you're gonna get.
>>
>>29677534
I've been really enjoying it Gumo, don't stop now, I like this little apocalypse you've cooked up.
>>
>>29677694
>>29678184
>>29679248
Well damn, didn't really expect people to feel so strong about it. Save for towards the beginning - talk about the story has been pretty minimal. Just kind of assumed people were more interested in Aly and the other writefags and mine was just kind of there
>>
File: And_whats_going_on_here.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
And_whats_going_on_here.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>29679259
Just because people don't talk about every single update you do doesn't mean that people aren't reading. Make a paste-bin, give your apocalypse a name, and make sure to update at least once a day- trust me, they're reading, and minus one or two changlings in the mix, everyone's enjoying what they're reading.

The key point is -Don't Stop-. Unless you're getting bombarded with fifteen-thirty odd posts telling you to stap every time you post, you're doing well and don't need to. Readers are more often then not Lurkers and don't have anything to contribute and don't want to do so anyway, because they're not here to post, they're here to lurk.
>>
File: Two Cakes.jpg (39KB, 377x414px) Image search: [Google]
Two Cakes.jpg
39KB, 377x414px
>>29679259
>>
File: consultthe4thwall.jpg (15KB, 344x395px) Image search: [Google]
consultthe4thwall.jpg
15KB, 344x395px
Uh...

Oh, we're at the end of the happy horsie train.

Someone postin' the new thread? I want to post my next set of green.
>>
>>29679271
This

t. lurker
>>
Fresh bread >>29679482
>>
>>29679490
How about someone gives that another try? What a mess
>>
>>29679501
>>29679490
Yeah that could have gone better.
>>
>>29679588
New thread with proper formatting
>>
>>29679588
>>29679588
>>29679588
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.