[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 113

File: 1420841058558.png (178KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
1420841058558.png
178KB, 800x650px
Anon Went A-Courtin' edition

Previous thread: >>29619100

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea (embed)

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
File: QT twins.jpg (114KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
QT twins.jpg
114KB, 1000x1000px
>ywn have cute pegasus twins willing to do anything to please you.
>ywn feel two pairs of wings rubbing against your dick.
>>
>>29640017
>Anon asks them to cuddle or play-wrestle with each other
>It isn't even anything sexual, Anon just thinks they're super cute
>>
File: 1488744033011.jpg (1MB, 3669x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1488744033011.jpg
1MB, 3669x2520px
>>
>>29640048
>"So how about it? Do you fellas wanna’ come and cheer us on?"
>"No we don't."
>"Aw, don't be like that, ‘Mel."
>"Your little make believe battles are stupid, Rainbow. I don’t care what you say."
>Be Fancy Pants
>Up until now your day had been going pretty well
>This morning, you had managed to make your hair look JUST right
>No other guy in school was wearing the same outfit as you
>It was also a Monday, which meant that half of the teachers were so hungover that most of your classes had watched Bill Nye videos
>...And sure, it had been a little weird when your history and art classes had put on Bill Nye, but you had long ago learned to roll with the punches at CHS
>Everything had been going swimmingly until lunch, when the harpies decided to swoop down upon you and your fellows
>To your left, you could see Rainbow Dash's face scrunch up as she looked at Caramel, who was glaring at her
>You and your friends were all sitting at your preferred table, and all around you were girls
>Some of them were just standing there with small smiles on their faces, but others were getting a little grabby
>It wasn't enough that the teachers watching over the lunchroom were marching over to stop them, but you could see that more than a few of your friends didn't appreciate having their shoulders and back touched
>Fortunately for you, you were in the latter category
>Rarity was standing behind you, her slender, man-like hands gripping your shoulders
>You could feel her hot, moist breath washing over the back of your neck
>If it had been any other girl, you would have called the teachers over and sent the girls scattering
>But with Rarity, you simply pretended to be annoyed as she rubbed your shoulders and neck
>You might have liked the attention, but that didn't meant that you had to announce it like some sort of slut
>>
>>29640055
>"It's not ‘make believe’ and it's not stupid, Caramel," Rainbow snapped. "It's fucking awesome! All of the schools in the district come together and set up this whole thing--"
>"I'm not interested and neither is anyone else here," Caramel interrupted. "We all have better things to do with our weekend that watching a bunch of topless girls running around with foam weapons."
>"But those cunts from Crystal Prep are bringing a bunch of guys to cheerlead for them!"
>Caramel took a bite out of his chicken patty, looking less than happy
>You couldn’t help but shake your head
>You had no idea why your friend acted like this…
>Pretty much everyone in the school knew that he fancied Rainbow except the rainbow-haired girl herself
>Maybe he was always so short with her because of her obliviousness?
>"I don’t care. There’s going to be nothing for us to do other than watching you beat each other up with toy swords and eat turkey legs," Caramel said
>Blinking, Rainbow nodded
>"Well... yeah, that and cheering us on."
>"And how is that fun for any of us?"
>Rainbow's nose scrunched up in thought
>"...Because?"
>Rarity's fingers dug into your shoulders
>A delightful shiver ran up your body, causing your back to arch
>Hmm...
>Say what you will about this girl, but she sure does know her way around a man's deltoids...
>Caramel snorted, tossing his chicken patty onto his tray
>"Because nothing. I’m not going to stand there for ten hours and neither is anyone else, and that’s final!"
>Rainbow rolled her eyes
>"Well why don't you come out and fight then?" she suggested sarcastically. "Maybe you'd stop being such a little bitch if you worked it out of your system."
>Caramel stiffened
>Oh here we go...
>>
>>29640060
>Quick as a flash, Caramel stood up and turned to face Rainbow
>"Maybe I will," he growled, getting in her face
>Rainbow, not one to back down, even from a guy, butted heads with him
>"Yeah right. You'd get hit twice and you'd start crying like a little boy."
>"I can do ANYTHING that you can, and so can any other guy here."
>Caramel pls...
>Pls don't go down this road...
>"You can do a lot more bitching than me, but other than that you're full of shit."
>"We could go out there and beat the stuffing out of any of you girls!"
>Rainbow threw back her head and laughed
>"You think you can take the Storm Shatter clan?" she asked with a grin
>Caramel puffed his chest out
>"I know we could."
>Caramel ol' chap, pls...
>This is a trap...
>You know that it's a trap...
>"Then how about a bet then? You go ahead and get a bunch of guys ready for the meet up. If you come and win, every girl on my team will chip in and buy you all something. Shoes, clothes, whatever you want. But if you lose..."
>Rainbow's grin turned a tad more predatory
>"You and your ‘team’ have to give mine a little ‘victor's reward’ if you know what I mean."
>Around the table, you and the other guys stiffened
>You all knew Caramel
>Usually, he was the most sensible out of any of you
>Ninety-nine percent of the time he would have refused such a bet
>But he was talking to Rainbow Dash
>And when he was talking to her all of his sense seemed to melt away
>Before any of you could stop him, Caramel nodded
>"We'll take that bet!" he said
>>
>>29640066
>...
>Oh bother...
>As the two shook hands, you all groaned while the girls around you grinned at each other
>"Alrighty then. We'll see you guys in two weeks," Rainbow said, before making her way toward a table at the other end of the room with the other girls following
>Looking very proud of himself, Caramel sat down and looked at everyone, who, to a man, were glaring back at him
>It took several seconds, but he eventually noticed
>"...What's wrong guys?"
>You all groaned again
>"Why the hell did you just rope us into that, 'Mel?" Thunderlane demanded
>"What? It's not that big of a deal," Caramel replied, picking up his chicken patty again
>He was about to take a bite out of it when Sandalwood smacked it out of his hand
>"Hey!"
>"I already have girlfriends, 'Mel," he said, teeth bared. "What the hell am I going to tell them when they find out I have to fuck a bunch of girls at some stupid larp meet?"
>"It'll be fine," Caramel insisted with a wave of his hand. "All we need to do is get a couple of guys together and we'll beat Rainbow's team up and down the field."
>Thunderlane rolled his jaw, his eyes narrowed
>"I don't know if you’ve ever been to one of these things but there's not going to be just a couple of girls," he said. "THOUSANDS of people turn up to this."
>You watched as the confidence instantly drained from Caramel's face
>"...Really?"
>"Yeah. It's so big that the minimum amount of players you can have on a team is eighty."
>You raised an eyebrow
>You knew for a fact that there weren't eighty boys in this school
>There might have been thirty for all four years, and out of those you might have been able to get ten or fifteen to fight in this “battle”
>Caramel seemed to realize this as well
>Your friend went pale, his eyes widening
>"...Really?"
>"Yes. Eighty. And do you want to know who had the largest team last year? Maybe you'd like to know who's beaten every other team for the last TWO YEARS?"
>>
>>29640080
>Every guy at the table looked at each other
>You knew you would probably be able to get a couple other guys from different schools--Instagram and Facebook were powerful things, after all--but none of you were fighters
>Norman was the only one who had gotten into a fight in his entire life, and that was a ten-second slap fight that ended up with both boys crying
>You didn't know how to swing a SWORD
>No one here did
>Flash, who was scratching his chin thoughtfully, summed the situation up rather well
>"So we're fucked then?"
>The boys once again exchanged glances
>Some began to murmur
>Others gave a now regretful Caramel some nasty looks
>You were just sitting there thoughtfully, tugging on your mustache
>The beginnings of an idea was starting to form in your mind...
>It might not help this situation but...
>...
>Well, there's no choice but to try isn't there?
>If you all lost, the whole school would hear about what you'd do, and you couldn't have that...
>None of you would be able to show your faces in public again...
>So, with that thought in mind, you stood up
"I'll be back in a moment, gentlemen," you said, adjusting your monocle
>Pushing your chair in, you marched up to the snack line and bought every chocolate cookie that was being served
>Thanking the lunch sir, you carried the treats over to a nearly empty table, at which sat only four individuals
>Anon, Sonata, Aria, and Mrs. Adagio
>The four, so busy with their eating, didn't noticed you until you sat down in front of Anon
“Good afternoon!”
>Their heads snapped up to look at you
>Sonata and Aria pressed themselves against their boyfriend, their teeth bared
>>
>>29640086
>You ignored the two, dumping the cookies into the table
>Anon, looked down at them in confusion
>"...Hello to you too, Fancy," he said, sounding a little bewildered
>You smiled
"Hello Anonymous, ladies."
>Out of the corner of your eye, you watched as Sonata snatched a cookie from the table, unwrapped it, and began noisily eating
>You nearly smiled at the sight, but managed to restrain yourself at the last moment
>Your mother had taught you the importance of not showing any emotion whilst making a deal with an individual
>Anon gave his girlfriend a frown before turning his attention back on you
>"You mind telling me what all of these cookies are for, Fancy?" he asked
"They're a way to grease the wheels, my good man," you replied, leaning toward him
>Anon nodded slowly
>"Alright... But why?"
>You straightened your shirt and sat up straight
>Looking Anonymous right in the eye, you explained the bind that Caramel had just gotten you in
>It was a short story, but by the end of it the Dazzlings were laughing and even Anon had a smile on his face
>If it you were in their position you might have laughed as well, but because you were the one with a proverbial axe over your head you didn’t find it all that funny
>"Ha! What a dumbass!" Aria said, cackling
>"Caramel and Rainbow just need to get it out of their system with a good fuck," Adagio said, taking a sip from her thermos
>You coughed into a hand
"Yes... quite. Still, I came to ask if you'd help us, Anon. I know that you're a very resourceful chap, if there's any man in school that can help us with this, it would be you."
>The smile on Anon’s face diminished somewhat
>"And what do you think I could do?" he asked, drumming his fingers on the table
>You shrugged
"To be honest, I have no idea. I just thought that I'd ask you since none of the other men are going to be useful in this situation."
>>
>>29640088
>Unwrapping a cookie, Anon gave you a shrug of his own
>"Well, I really don't know all that much about larping to be honest," he told you. "I really don't--"
>You watched as Adagio perked up
>Slapping a hand over Anon's mouth, she looked at you
>"So you’re saying that you need someone to train you to beat Rainbow Dash?" she asked
>You found yourself wilting under the intensity of her gaze
>Easy there, old boy...
>Easy...
"Yes."
>"Do you know if those other BLASTED Rainbooms are going to be fighting as well?"
"...Rarity and Twilight and the others?"
>The Dazzling growled, baring her teeth
>While you were no dentist by any means, you don't believe that someone's canines were supposed to be that long or that sharp...
"I-I suppose they would be."
>Thankfully, your answer seemed to satisfy Adagio
>Her rage was replaced with a thoughtful expression
>She lifted her hand from Anon's mouth, leaning back onto her stool
>Letting out a hum, she grabbed her boyfriend's hand
>"Anon may not be able to help you, but I believe that I can," she said, rubbing her thumb against one of his knuckles
>Relief and concern filled you as you looked at the Dazzling
"Really?"
>She nodded
>"Yes. My sisters and I are what you might call... experts when it comes to training warriors."
>A small smile came to her face
>It was an unsettling smile, you found
>Very unsettling...
>Lifting up Anon's hand, Adagio gave it a kiss, winking at her boyfriend before looking back at you
>"All we'll need is some men, some equipment, and some time. If you give me all three of those my sisters and I will make sure that no one will be able to beat you."
>>
>>29640048
WOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>29640098
>Unwrapping a cookie, Anon gave you a shrug of his own
>"Well, I really don't know all that much about larping to be honest," he told you. "I really don't--"
>You watched as Adagio perked up
>Slapping a hand over Anon's mouth, she looked at you
>"So you’re saying that you need someone to train you to beat Rainbow Dash?" she asked
>You found yourself wilting under the intensity of her gaze
>Easy there, old boy...
>Easy...
"Yes."
>"Do you know if those other BLASTED Rainbooms are going to be fighting as well?"
"...Rarity and Twilight and the others?"
>The Dazzling growled, baring her teeth
>While you were no dentist by any means, you don't believe that someone's canines were supposed to be that long or that sharp...
"I-I suppose they would be."
>Thankfully, your answer seemed to satisfy Adagio
>Her rage was replaced with a thoughtful expression
>She lifted her hand from Anon's mouth, leaning back onto her stool
>Letting out a hum, she grabbed her boyfriend's hand
>"Anon may not be able to help you, but I believe that I can," she said, rubbing her thumb against one of his knuckles
>Relief and concern filled you as you looked at the Dazzling
"Really?"
>She nodded
>"Yes. My sisters and I are what you might call... experts when it comes to training warriors."
>A small smile came to her face
>It was an unsettling smile, you found
>Very unsettling...
>Lifting up Anon's hand, Adagio gave it a kiss, winking at her boyfriend before looking back at you
>"All we'll need is some men, some equipment, and some time. If you give me all three of those my sisters and I will make sure that no one will be able to beat you."
>>
>>29640108
>...
>This is a bad idea...
>You knew it was...
>Asking Anon for help was one thing, but receiving help from the Dazzlings was a very different sort of beast
>...
>...
>...
>Well...
>What do you have to lose?
"I'll see what I can do, but I'm positive that we'll be able to get everything that you need."
>To your ever-growing concern, the other two Dazzlings grinned wolfishly
>"Oh man... It's been forever since we've trained anyone..." Aria murmured, rubbing her hands together
>"Are we going to make them legionnaires, Dagy?" Sonata asked
>Adagio gave her head a pat
>"That's exactly what we're going to do, Sonata," she said
>"Hail Caesar!" The cobalt girl yelled, throwing up her hands. "We who are about to die salute you!"
>...
>What?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

>Be Rainbow Dash, the leader of the Storm Shatter clan
>Yours was a mighty horde, only filled with the strongest, the bravest, and the awesomest of the awesome
>You were wearing your berserker garb, a rabbit pelt shirt and no top--because armor was for bitches and you weren't no bitch--and wielding your mighty warhammer, Dafuck
>Around you were your warchiefs
>There was Gilda, your great reaver, wielding her spear and fuck-off shield
>There was Sunset, who's hard nipples glistened in the sunlight
>...
>>
>>29640117
>N-No homo...
>Your second in command Applejack was next to you with her greatsword
>Rarity was looking over her twin short swords, making sure that they were still in tip-top shape after your last battle
>Right next to her was Twilight and Fluttershy, who you had FINALLY managed to talk into coming this year
>And sure, they had decided that they wanted to be a bunch of boys and hang back so that could be archers, but what mattered was that you talked them into this!
>Rarity and Sunset had been iffy about this too at first, but now you had to DRAG them away from a battlefield!
>All you needed to do was talk Pinkie into coming and you'd have all of your friends acting like a bunch of AWESOME vikings!
>Around your warchiefs stood the rest of your horde, talking and chatting and resting after a battle well fought
>This was your best year yet for recruits
>From humble beginnings a few years ago, you now boasted an army of five hundred girls
>More than those stupid Knights of the Rose and their STUPID samurai!
>And not only were you the biggest, but you were the best as well
>Over the last two days you had fought six armies, and each time you had walked away the winner
>You weren't going to jinx yourself or anything, but it looked like the Storm Shatter clan was going to win for a THIRD year in a row
>And that was going to be great...
>You always enjoyed showing up those dumb weeaboos that thought waving around katanas was cool
>But, what was going to make your victory even better was having Caramel licking your sweaty cunt after this was all over
>Yeah...
>You could almost feel it now...
>It was going to be so fucking AWESOME...
>>
>>29640124
>From what you've been told, his little "army" had won every match just like your army had
>None of the knight factions were going to hit guys, foam weapons or not, and neither would any of the weeaboo clans
>But you and your girls were going to have no problem with that
>Not at all...
>Applejack, leaning on her greatsword, looked out at the field that you were going to have your final battle on
>"Wonder when they're comin’," she said
>"One of the officials just came over and said they were coming right now," Sunset replied, giving her bearded axe a few practice swings. "We should start forming up."
>You snorted
"Nah, I doubt we have to do anything like that," you said with a wave of the hand. "You, me, or Applejack will lead like thirty girls to break their lines, they'll run, and we'll win. It's going to be a walk in the park."
>Your Warchiefs chuckled, just as eager as you for the easy victory
>It was going to--
>You were brought out of your thought as the trumpet of a horn tore through the air
>Many people from the crowds of civies and defeated warriors that had lined the battlefield to watch jumped in surprise
>Even a few of your girls looked startled
>Not you though
>Because you were fucking awesome!
>You most certainly didn’t jump like five feet in the army and almost fall on your face!
>Nope!
>That’d be silly!
>As your girls’ collected themselves, your head snapped toward the direction of the noise
>Who the hell just blew that?
>The only team that had horns was the Shield Breaker horde, and they had gotten the shit beaten out of them in the first round...
>For nearly thirty seconds that horn continued to blow proudly before going silent
>It was then you could hear the sound of marching
>"Keep in step Julii! Raise that shield soldier! Get your fucking asses moving!"
>At first, you could only see red flags and a golden eagle standard poke over the horizon
>Then you could see the shields, then their bodies
>>
>>29640130
>Caramel and his team were coming toward you, and they were absolutely NOT what you were expecting
>Since you and your girls had been so busy tearing shit up, you hadn't managed to see how his team had dressed and armed themselves
>You had thought that they'd make a bunch of dumb looking outfits, and maybe a few of them would carry shields
>But this wasn't that
>No, what marched toward you looked like a Roman legion
>...You think
>Probably...
>...
>You should have paid more attention in history class...
>They were holding identical shields with weird scribbles on them
>Their armor and helmets looked like they were actually made out of steel or iron
>There were short swords at their sides and they were also holding what looked like two throwing spears
>Applejack whistled
>"Well, will ya look at that. Them boys sure look fancy."
>"Yeah they do," Gilda said with a nod, before a frown came to her face
>Following her gaze, you found what had turned her smile upside down
>There, marching alongside the team, wearing what was obviously the armor of generals, were the Dazzlings
>Adagio was holding a cane, a great big smile on her face
>Aria was screaming at the guys, a cooler under one of her arms
>Sonata was skipping along, holding three fold-out chairs
>...
>What the heck were THEY doing here?
>"Halt!"
>As the team came within a hundred feet of your horde they stopped, their heels slapping together as they let their big ass shields rest of the ground
>Sonata and Aria scurried over toward the sidelines, grins on their faces, while Adagio, her little red cap flowing in the wind, began to make her way toward you
>>
>>29640137
>A few of the guys peeled off from the little army to follow her
>Captains or officers by the look of them...
>You could see Caramel, wearing a bearskin and holding a standard
>There was Thunderlane, who's helmet had some pretty sick plumage on it
>Fancy was also amongst the group, his usual monocle gone and replaced with a pair of safety goggles
>For some reason, Anon was even here, a look of exasperation on his face as he marched over toward you, wearing armor almost as fancy as Adagio’s
>...
>Hmm...
>Maybe this will be a bit more fun than you thought it was going to be…?
>Looking at your warchiefs, you made your way over toward the little group
>Your chiefs followed you, weapons at the ready
"What the hell are you doing here, Adagio?"
>"That's Legatus Adagio to you, barbarian," Adagio said, her group stopping a few feet from yours
>You sneered
"What, did you decide to come and get your ass kicked with the rest of these guys?" you asked
>To your surprise, Adagio chuckled
>"A Legatus does not command a single century," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm not here to participate in the battle. I'm simply here to encourage my troops and see them drive you from the field as painfully as possible."
>Not a second after she said that, you and your girls began laughing
>Hah...
>That was a good one...
"Yeah right. I'm sure that you're gonna be able to beat my army with... how many guys are over there? Eighty? Ninety?"
>Adagio turned toward Anon
>"Centurion, a group of barbarians were thoughtless enough to set foot on my lands. Please be a dear and show them the might of Rome."
"Your lands?" you said with a scoff. "Please. This is Storm Shatter territory!"
>"Can't I just sit over there with you girls?" Anon asked, both him and Adagio ignoring you
>>
>>29640143
>"No. No you cannot," Adagio said, giving him a kiss on the nose. "Now make sure to grind them into the earth so that they may never rise again."
>Giving you a smile that made you want to walk over and punch her so hard that stupid poofy hair of hers went flat, Adagio spun around and made her way toward the sidelines, where the other Dazzlings were already seated
>...
>Man...
>You HATE that cunt...
>Sighing, Anon looked over to you
>"I guess this is the part where I ask you to surrender."
"My army doesn't surrender, Anon," you said, puffing your chest out
>Anon's nose scrunched up
>"Please?"
>You shook your head
"No. We'll fight you to the last woman before we give up!"
>Anon looked at his fellow officers
>"Can we surrender then? Because I would much rather go and get a turkey leg or something."
>Smirking, Caramel shook his head
>"Unfortunately we can't, sir. There's barbarian SCUM that we need to destroy."
>Anon looked hopefully at Thunderlane and Fancy, both of whom shook their heads
>Groaning, he threw up his hands
>"Fine! We'll beat the shit out of them and go home. But I swear to god if someone pokes me in the eye with anything I'm going to lose it..."
"Don't worry, Anon. We'll make sure to kick the shit out of you all as gently as possible," you said, winking at Caramel, who scoffed
>"Alrighty then. May the best team win," Anon grumbled, before looking over at Sunset. "Oh, and by the way, Sunny, nice tits."
>Fancy perked up
>"I also must say that you look rather dashing, Miss Rarity. While I'm not usually a fan of a minimalist design, yours is works very well."
>>
>>29640151
>Both of the girls smiled at the compliments
>"Hey thanks, Anon," Sunset said with a little bounce, causing her tig ol’ bitties to giggle. "You look nice in that armor.”
>"I must say that you looked delightful in your armor as well, Mr. Fancy," Rarity said, giving the guy bedroom eyes. "You really--"
>Huffing, you grabbed both girls by the shoulder and began dragging them away
"Yeah, yeah. Wait until we beat 'em before you start making goo goo eyes at each other."
>"Someone's jealous," Sunset said, causing everyone to chuckle
>You growled
"Guess who just volunteered to lead the first attack?"
>Sunset's smile widened
>"I'd be happy to."
>With that, the two of you went back to your teams
>Officials ran over and gave you the usually spiel
>No punching or biting
>Don't try to hit someone in the face or groin
>If you get hit you're out
>If someone gets out you have to let them go
>Blah, blah, blah
>With that boring shit out of the way, you all lined up, warriors in the front and archers in the back
>Sunset was getting her warband of eighty girls into position, ready to make the first charge
>On the other end of the battlefield you could see Anon getting his "soldiers" in line
>A quick count showed that they had four rows of twenty men
>So just eighty...
>Good...
"Watch for those javelins, Sunset!" you called from your position on a little hill near the treeline
>"We'll be fine!" Sunset called back. "Isn't that right, girls?"
>Throwing their heads back, the warband let out a mighty shout
>>
>>29640158
>In response, your entire army let out a shout in return
>The sound of it brought a smile to your face
>You could feel it coming on
>That excitement and nervousness that came just before a battle
>Soon you'd hear the sounds of war cries, screams, foam sword hitting shield and flesh
>This was why you did this…
>Why you spent all of your money on foam weapons and outfits...
>You were born for this...
>It was in your blood...
>And now those silly men over there were going to learn that the hard way...
"Fuck'em up, Sunny!"
>Sunset waved her axe around
>"You heard her, girls! CHARGE!"
>With a shout, the girls began racing toward the line of guys as fast as their feet could take them
>You could hear taunting, promises of lewdness and pain when you won, and even animalistic noises coming from your girls
>But nothing from the enemy
>They stood there with their shields raised, waiting patiently for them to come
>Anon was right there in the front row, looking like he needed to go to the bathroom
>Heh...
>Knowing him, he probably did...
>Sunset’s warband closed the distance quickly, only fifty feet away from the enemy
>That was when they reacted
>Anon, placing a whistle into his mouth, drew his short sword
>"Century! Formation!"
>Silently, the soldiers in the front row sat down their javelins and drew their swords
>Behind them, you could make out the other soldiers leaning toward the front row
>...
>What the hell were they doing...?
>>
>>29640164
>Your girls were thirty feet away
>Then twenty, then ten
>"Brace!"
>Screaming at the top of their lungs, your girls slammed into the guy’s line
>You expected it to crumble, to break
>But it didn’t
>Instead, the guys let out a shout and all four rows leaned forward, their shields at the ready
>When your berserkers put their shoulders against those shields the guys not only held firm but slammed them forward
>Your eyes widened as your warriors were thrown back, some of them physically lifted into the air
>Anon blew his whistle
>"Century! Forward!"
>Sunset's warband, confused as to why their charge hadn't automatically hit home, faltered
>This gave the guys the perfect opportunity to march forward
>Their short swords began stabbing and slashing at your girls with terrifying efficiency
>Before Sunset could order her warband to step back, fifteen girls had already fallen
>"Get back! Watch those fucking swords!" she yelled, dragging a girl back by the back of her skirt
>"...What in tarnation...?" Applejack said, perking up. "What the sam hell's goin' on?"
>You frowned
"I don't know, but I don't like it..."
>You turned toward Gilda
"Gilda, take your band and reinforce Sunset. Hurry up before they break."
>Nodding, Gilda jogged toward where her warband of a hundred warriors were standing
>"Come on girls! Lets show 'em how it's done!"
>With a shout of their own, Gilda and her girls charged toward
>Anon, seeing the force, blew his whistle again
>"Change ranks!"
>In a flash, the front rank of soldiers retreated toward the back row while the second row moved up front
>These fresh troops then began slashing and stabbing at your retreating girls
>>
>>29640173
>... what the hell?
>You looked are your War Chiefs, who were staring back at you with confusion and concern
>None of you had seen anything like that before...
>Weaving around Sunset's berserkers, Gilda slammed her shield against the nearest Roman soldier
>He might have stumbled back, if not for for the guys behind him keeping him in formation
>"Come on girls!" Gilda roars, trying to stab the soldier over his shield. "They're just a couple of guys! We can--oh dammit!"
>You watched as three swords shot out from the gaps of the Roman shields
>Gilda, a veteran just like you, managed to block two of the blades, but the thirds managed to get her right in the stomach
>A fatal blow...
>She was out...
>Gilda's warband, seeing their warchief laid low, surged forward, determined to make the enemy bleed
>But the Roman shields were too big
>No matter how much they slashed or stabbed all they needed to do was hold their shields up and they were untouchable
>And then there were those short swords, stabbing again and again...
>Your girls did the best of that they could, but for every Roman that fell twenty of them hit the dirt
>Anon blew that stupid whistle of his
>"Change ranks!"
>...
"Everybody! Get ready! We're going to charge 'em!" you yelled, readying your weapon. "They won't be able to get us all!"
>Without hesitation, you launched yourself forward
>A second later, the rest of your horde let out a warcry and followed you
>Anon, stabbing one of your girls in the chest, perked up
>>
>>29640178
>"Century! Hold onto your butts! They’re all coming at once!"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

>Be Signifier Caramel
>You were tired, you were sweaty
>Your body ached like it had never ached before and your ears were ringing
>If someone put a gun to your head you still wouldn’t have been able to lift your arms over your hand, and you REALLY needed to go to the bathroom
>But there was a smile on your face
>A big smile
>A victorious smile
>For almost three hours, Rainbow's team had charged your line
>When charging hadn't worked, they had fired arrows at you
>When that didn't work, they tried to surround you
>They tried a dozen different things, but it all failed
>Your unit had performed flawlessly
>Each charge was thrown back, each hail of arrows was blocked by your shields
>You lost a few guys here and there, but they had lost far more
>Enemies laid all around you
>If your swords were real they would have been red to the hilt
>You had won
>Even though the enemy had six times your number you had won!
"Hah! In your face Rainbow!"
>Your defeated nemesis stood next to you, a frown on her face and her arms crossed
>She, like the the rest of her army, had been beaten while trying to break your line
>You hadn't been the one to stab her--unfortunately-- but you had gotten to see the look on her face when a javelin had bonked off her forehead
>Heh...
>Even though the Dazzlings "training" had been the most horrible thing that you had ever experienced, it was almost worth it to see that look
>Beside you, Anon stood there, haggard and sweaty, with your victory trophy in hand
>But you barely noticed that, too focused on rubbing your victory in
"I hope you have a lot of money saved up, because you and me are gonna go shoe shopping!" you taunt
>Rainbow grumbled to herself, covering her face with a hand
>>
>>29639966
>that pic
Why is anon such a faggot?
>>
File: 1486106674409.jpg (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1486106674409.jpg
1MB, 2550x3300px
>>29640188
>"I can't believe that I lost to a bunch of fucking guys..."
>Your smile widened
>This was the best--
>"Attention!"
>Two weeks of hard, difficult training had you, Anon, and every other guy within earshot snapping to attention
>Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Adagio making her way over toward you
>Rainbow sighed loudly as she walked over to Anon and took the trophy out of his hand
>"You all did very well," she said, giving Anon a pat on the cheek. "A few of you were a bit sloppy, but that's to be expected."
>"Can we go home now?" Anon asked, his shoulders sagging. "I want to get out of this shit and lie down. Some chocolate would would be nice. A lot of chocolate... Dagy, get me chocolate.."
>Chuckling, Adagio kissed her boyfriend on the cheek
>"Aria has a turkey leg awaiting for you, and Sonata will help you out of that armor, honey," she said, before turning toward Rainbow. "Oh, and Rainbow?"
>A groan escaped Rainbow's lips
>"No, no. I don't want to hear it," she said, waving a hand dismissively. "Just... just go. Please."
>Laughing, Adagio give her boyfriend another kiss--which he tiredly returned--, grabbing him by the hand and leading him away from the battlefield
"Thanks again for the help, Adagio!" you called. “We couldn’t have done this without you!”
>"Yes, she and her sisters were worth every penny, weren't they?"
>Turning around, you saw Fancy, arm-in-arm with a grinning Rarity
>Your Optio had removed his helmet and his safety glasses had been replaced by his usual monocle
>"That was an invigorating battle, Caramel my good man, but I believe that I must now depart," he said, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow
>Leaning over, Rarity whispered something into Fancy's ear
>Giggling, your Optio gave her a playful shove
>"Ms. Rarity here was kind enough to invite me to her home so that we may freshen ourselves up and relax."
>>
>>29640201
>...
>Looking around the battlefield, you saw that your century and Rainbow's army had intermingled
>Girls were talking to their boyfriends, single guys were getting hit on, everyone was laughing and talking and having a good time
>Your stomach tightened at the sight
>Oh...
>Fancy's smile turned into a grin
>"Rainbow dear? There's a movie that Caramel here has been dying to see for quite some time. I'm sure that if you asked him to go he would say yes."
>Giving you a wink, both him and Rarity turned away from the two of you
>Perking up, Rainbow looked over to you
>For some reason, the ground suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world, so you stared down at it
>...
>Wow…
>The grass looks REALLY green...
>"What movie do you want to go see?" your nemesis asked
>A small blush came to your face
"B-Before I Fall," you mumbled, kicking at the dirt
>"Well, if you want, I can pick you up at seven," she said after a pause. "We can go get dinner or whatever then go see your movie."
>Hah!
>Like you'd ever want to see a movie with someone like HER!
>...
>...
>...
>Shoot...
>Face reddening, you looked up at her
"M-Make sure to wear s-something nice. I'm n-not going to be s-seen in public with some s-slob..."
>>
>>29640217
Alright, I'm not. Now quit bothering me for more Dazzle pls
>>
>>29640222
DONE not fucking not
>>
>>29640222
But you do their stories so well. Yes, you have other stories, but there's something about the Dazzling stories that make it just a bit more entertaining than one would expect. Great work LaP.
>>
>>29637039

>>29638166
Dubs o' truth.
I don't know about other CS degrees, but my education basically went from electrodynamics up. Forget just assembly, we learned how to implement algorithms starting from basic logic gates.

I mean, sure, I don't know the materials science to take their transistors to the 10nm realm, and without my textbooks or something I'm not going to be able to reinvent the most advanced compiler optimizations from first principles, but compared to a 70s-ish technology level Equestria, I'd still have 40 years of human thought about computer science to guide me.
>>
Give me something fun to write that I could also sketch something for, ya dorks
>>
>>29640295
Write about anon in rgreqg trying to be a rockstar, but the fucked gender roles makes it hard for him.
>>
File: mlfw380_130646425868.png (74KB, 467x539px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw380_130646425868.png
74KB, 467x539px
>>29640333
fukken checked
I'll get right on it, and try to whip up a rockstar anon pic to go with when it's done
>>
I want a mare to help me kill myself
>>
>>29640222
But your dazzles are fun.
>>
>>29640222
That really razzles my Dazzles
>>
File: 1476903148839.png (127KB, 924x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1476903148839.png
127KB, 924x1248px
>>29640222
>>29640233
>trips
>dubs
LaP pls, just write whatever you want. Never stop writing please.
>>
>>29640060
>"We all have better things to do with our weekend that watching a bunch of topless girls running around with foam weapons."
Fucking Caramel. If he cockblocks Anon I'm going to write some autistic green where he gets what's coming to him.
>>
>>29640048

>Dazzling Pack is back

AYYYYY
>>
>>29640086
>>Anon, Sonata, Aria, and Mrs. Adagio
>>Mrs. Adagio
Do I hear wedding bells in the air? Is Anon the new Mr. Adagio?
>>
>>29640222
>>29640233
Sadness, but also a chuckle.
>>
File: 1388371055972.png (532KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1388371055972.png
532KB, 1024x1024px
>>29640060
Caramel is not known for his decision-making.
>>
>>29640574
Why is Caramel at the center of so many of these stories?
>>
We need moar EqG RGRE
>>
>>29640222
So now I have a new desire thanks to this green. Rome DLC in For Honor when?
>>
>>29640333

>It took a god-awful amount of finagling to get twilight to trust you with your own god damn guitar after you explained about how it used an electric current to amplify sound
>She kept insisting that you would get yourself hurt playing with something like that, despite you reasuring her time and time again that it used insulated cords to prevent shock and that you wouldn't be near the amp while playing
>Even after all of your efforts, she still wouldn't let you use the amp, citing the need to power it with magic making it too dificult for a colt
>She gave you some weird-ass crystal block thing (shaved down so it had no sharp edges, despite how metal it looked that way) with a large, concave indentation and a tiny hole in it
>Under her intense supervision, you plugged in the cord, with her explanation being that she had given it a spell to amplify sound originating from a fixed point (you having to force her to explain it, given her reluctance to confuse you with complicated explanations)
>The fixed point, was of course the small hole, with the sound leaving the indentation
>After thanking her, you dipped out to blow off steam and ran across rarity, coming back from a diamond run with spike
>A small discussion later, and you had an appointment for a costume fitting the next day

1/2
>>
>>29640158
>>"Hey thanks, Anon," Sunset said with a little bounce, causing her tig ol’ bitties to giggle. "You look nice in that armor.”
>Titty Shimmer
yes
>>
>>29640654
>Stepping onto Rarity's little stage, just behind the curtain, you take a deep breath to prepare yourself
>This outfit was a bit embarrassing but if it worked for him, you may as well roll with it
>Besides, you were the one who described the band to her, and it was the only thing she would agree on that wasn't essentially a banana hammock and a crop-top
>Grabbing your guitar, you get to work
>You hook up the cords, making sure your guitar is plugged into the weird-ass crystal thing you had twiggy-diggy rig up for you
>Straigtening your tie with a small triple diamond pin in it, you slung the strap up over your shoulders and stepped forward to face the crowd
>You strum the guitar as you step out from behind the curtain and feel the powerful vibrations shake you deep within
>With a grin, your begin running a few chords on your now magic-powered Gibson SG
"Dirty deeds! Done dirt cheap!"
>Rarity and co look on stunned as you strut back and forth, tight schoolboy shorts straining to hold your member, having been made entirely too small, as per rarara's design
>You can vaguely hear some kind of squishing in the background, but brush it off as you run a few chords from another song
"THUNDER.. THUNDER.. THUNDER..."
THUNDERCATS HO
>Rarara's eyes seem to be glazing over as she looks on, horn lit up to control the stage props
>You also hear some flapping, presumably the winged members getting comfortable
"WE MET SOME COLTS"
"SOME DANCERS WHO GAVE A GOOD TIME"
>Light pans across you as you strum, the beams seeming to caress your form as you hopped back and forth across the stage, cord being dragged along in your wake
>Panko cheers and bounces about just in front of the stage, being your number one groupie
>You gave out across the massive crowd of six ponies, feeling no small measure of happiness at their transfixed expressions
>They seem to be staring at the guitar slung near waist height, but you pay it no mind as you get lost in the music

2/2
>>
>>29640663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onE43h_TUUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Should I keep going, stop, or work on the sketch?
>>
>>29640222
Aw, that was cute. Thanks Love.
>>
>>29640574
because he doesn't have a show-canon personality and has been present within ponyville as one of the few stallions in the show since season one. he's a blank slate that exists for us to project the required personality onto for the story, and no one can call out any other for making him go OOC.

that said, he does look like he'd be involved in some major-level faggotry.
>>
>>29640217
That fucking "pony in baby carrier" thing gets me every time.
>>
File: 1312338370341.jpg (414KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1312338370341.jpg
414KB, 945x945px
>>29640222
>Now quit bothering me for more Dazzle pls
I'll stop bothering you for more dazzle when your dazzle quits being top good, my good man. I missed your dazzles.
plz write it on your own time though instead of churning out slop
>>
>>29640669
don't ask. just write.
>>
File: 1486601419224.gif (214KB, 460x436px) Image search: [Google]
1486601419224.gif
214KB, 460x436px
>>29640663
>>Panko cheers and bounces about just in front of the stage, being your number one groupie
>>
File: 1413726424971.png (64KB, 890x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1413726424971.png
64KB, 890x1017px
>>29640017
I'd rather feel two pairs of wings wrapped around me in a cozy pegasus cocoon.
>>
File: 1469577966067.png (370KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1469577966067.png
370KB, 1280x828px
>>29640222
but i like your dazzles trips master
>>
>"Anawn? Got-dangit, of all the stallions to have to see me like this... Listen here, colt, I don't wanna hear none of yer guff over this, 'hear? Just get me down. And don't you dare go gossiping to the mares about this."
>"....Anawn?"
>"Anawn, what're you staring at?"
>"Is somethin' behind me?"
>>
File: sketch-1489117927020.png (642KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1489117927020.png
642KB, 800x1280px
>>29640907
>>29640917
Glad someone liked it, have a quick sketch I managed to knock out while waiting for feedback
any suggestion for the story or the picture?
I'd love some constructive criticism
>>
>>29640117
They did the Roman gig....I love these girls more and more.
>>
>>29640988
You could lift her hind legs up and fuck her right there.
>>
>>29641053
>Anon finds mares in compromising positions
>Fucks them silly and leaves
>No one believes their stories
>Anon denies them but shoots them a wink when no one is looking
>>
>>29641053
Who's laughing now, Rainbow?
>>
>>29641130
"It's true! I accidentally ran into some trees and Anonymous came up behind me and a-ate me out for like ten minutes! I came like four times!"
>"Suuuure he did. You sound just like Applejack."
"What happened to her?"
>"She said that she got stuck in her cart harness and Anonymous came up and gave her a good butt-pounding. Stallions just don't do that!"
>Damn. Anonymous was right.
>The whole time he was telling you that nopony would believe you.
>>
>>29640222
But I still need a fourway scene with Anon and his wives.
>>
>>29641147
>you will never give rainbow dash cunnilingus through the bottom of a cloud
>>
>>29641011
>"Don't be ridiculous darling, that's more than enough fabric
>The diamond emblem on the back is the largest part of the "pants", if they even qualify as anything other than whitey-tighties
>"I thought the white color scheme would work well with the purple accents"
Rarity, if I so much as get a drop of water on me, the whole point of the clothing is lost, given that this is already nearly see-through
>She takes a moment to savor in her mind the image of anon's package straining against his soaked, see-through linge-
>Costume, his costume
>must'nt stray down that road, we still have a long session left, and your floor will be plenty slick without speeding the process up
Not happening. I am not wearing tighty-whities onstage
>"Oh fine, let's try the next outfit then"
Rarity, that's a little..
>"Risque? I thought you were going for the wild, sensual look?"
Rarity, that's a banana hammock and a vest, it's barely even clothing
What's the point if it shows more skin than it conceals?
>"I'm not sure what you mean by that, darling"
This is getting us nowhere. Do you have some materials I can sketch with?
>"Why of course, darling, but whatever would you need them for?"
I'm just going to draw as many outfits as I remember from my world
>"Hopefully you remembered some of the more flattering ones, darling"
I'm more concerned about looking cool, to be honest
>"Assuming it even works out for you, which is a big if considering how cut-throat the music scene is these days, not to mention how brutal they are about colt's outfits"
>"How do you plan on impressing the audience enough that you aren't simply tossed next to all the other eye candy stallions in the business?
I'll do whatever it takes, I'll pull out all the stops, and use everything I remember from earth's rock scene
I'll be the best damn rocker this world has ever seen.
>"Just remember darling, It's a long way to the top, If you wanna rock 'n' roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwkUURc_pHk
>>
>>29640669
As it happens, there's already a version of that song for Equestria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4lk2-UA_I
>>
>>29641197
>You will never bat at Rainbow's hooves they hang lazily through the bottom of a cloud
>She will never tell you to knock it off but otherwise put up no real fight to stop you
>Rainbow Dash will never be delighted that a stallion is giving her attention
>>
>>29641188
>You will never try and maintain a boner while your naked herdmates growl at the newest waifu from the sidelines as they establish pecking order
>>
>>29641321
>Anon, Aria, Adagio, Sonata
That's four buddy...unless Sunset impressed the fish girls with her ballseness and drag her into it as well, so Anon has some horsegirl puss and fishgirl puss. At that point it would be a fivesome though.
>>
>>29641186
>"W-Well a book shelf fell on me, and Anon said he was going to help, but instead he grabbed my hips and rutted me!"
>"In my vagina!"
"Twilight, I don't think it really matters wh-"
>"Maybe this is how humans mate in their society? No marriage, they just get the mare pregnant and then start the herd later!"
>>
Continuing for Anon of last thread.

>You follow the mares towards the tavern, desperately trying to pull your thin chest wrap down to cover more of your stomach.
>Unfortunately all you manage to achieve is fussing it loose and revealing your shoulders.
>You can hear Dash start to snicker behind you.
"Little early to be undressing Anon. You could at least wait until we find some monsters before you start to tease everypony".
>"She's right pardner. Ya gonna get us locked up fer indecen' behaviour". Applejack chuckles out after her.
>Their words made you realise just how naked you looked and felt right now, they also cause a light blush to graze your cheeks.
"Sh- shut up. I didn't ask for this outfit" you state quickly.
>Applejacks smile falters for a moment "Naw, ya didn't ask fer it sugarcube". But her mouth quickly curls to a grin." But yer wearin' it"
>You sigh and continue walking, trying to ignore the snickers from behind you and the more and more obvious stares you're getting from the mares of the town.
>Twilight pipes up from your side.
>"Girls, please. Anon isn't used to stallion clothes and just needs some time to let them adjust."
>"Indeed darlings, he looks very traditional and pulls it off immaculately. Does your fur toga come in anything from the current century Applejack, or is troglodyte the only color they had in stock?" Rarity smiles smugly.
>>
>"You'd best be watching yer words little miss magic creampuff".
>Dash decides to chime in. "Yeah Rarity I thought you were a witch, not a white knight".
Applejack and Dash share a laugh as even Pinkie tries not to snicker.
>"I'm a Sorcerer, you-"
>"Um... Girls, were here". Fluttershy interrupts as loud as she can. That being, a meek shout.
>In front of you stands a building roughly ten feet tall made entirely out of wood.
>The windows are fine colored glass arranged in diamond patterns, the wood is old and refined and carries an earthly.
>As Twilight opens the oaken door with her magic a light warms seeps out along with the smell of fresh bread and the sounds of laughter and chatting.
>Honestly its hard to imagine a more welcoming place to be.
>You take a quick moment to collect yourself and remember that you're in a whole other world, withing another world of talking horses. You can't help but feel indescribably small at that thought."
>The moment is promptly ruined as Applejack barges in shouting loudly.
>"Round for the whole bar, on our wizard".
>Twilight looks to you, sighs, motions for you to follow and walks through the door.
>Dash, Pinkie and Rarity follow after too. But not before Dash slaps your thinly veiled ass, causing you to flinch your crotch toward.
>You swear you hear her whisper " This is gonna be easy".
>You cover your behind with your hand and glare daggers at the back of Dash's head.
>However you feel you anger dissipate as you feel a hoof come to rest on your side. You turn to see >Fluttershy looking at you with a apologetic expression.
>"Sorry about Dash, Anon. She can be a little rough around stallions. She doesn't mean to, she's just never been around many..."
>You think you hear a faint "Just like me...".
If it makes you feel better, I think you look very d-dashing in that outfit... N-not that I think you're only worth is your looks or anything... I just-".
>Her sweet mumbling and her adorable voice cause you to smile.
>>
>>29641374
some kind of namefagging, post reference, or numbering system of any kind would really help out the readers here, anon.
>>
I like this DnD thing. Do not stop.
>>
>>29641374
"It's fine Fluttershy, I know what you meant. And thank you".
>Fluttershy's worried frown slowly changes and shapes into a light smile at the same time as a small blush touches her cheeks.
>Her smile grows more bashful as she looks at your own until she finally breaks from her stupor looking embarrassed.
>She quickly turns her head and rushes into tavern and hastily makes a sentence?.
>"We'dbettergoinsideIthinkTwilightscallingus".
>These silly ponies never stop entertaining you.
>You bend down slightly and shuffle through the door.
>All around you there are tables filled with creatures of all different types.
>One table has a group of tough looking ponies. >Their armor impeccably polished and their weapons hanging securely at hoofs reach.
>Hooded figures sit and stand sparingly. Some you assume are rouges, vagabonds or maybe just lost souls come to drink their memories away.
>Brightly colored ponies sit beside gryphons and even a large dog creature. Some have long ears and some seem shorter yet carry large , impressively kept hair.
>The occupants of the room almost ll seem to be mares however. The few stallions ate waiters or tag along side some adventures clad in thin revealing armor or barely clothing robes.
>The room itself carries not only people but history. too. The walls are lined with trophies, maps, weapons from old hero's and plaques to lost friends.
>The rooms fills you with spirit. Is this what a real adventure would feel like? It feels... neat.
>It is now you realise your lower body wrapping is slipping and you catch it before you expose yourself.
>Your lower body feels light and unencumbered. >Wait... Did she not give you underwear!?
>You look up to see the whole room of rough and tough mares has gone silent. And all their eyes are pointed at you.
"Uh, hi".

Should I continue or kill myaelf.? And if so, using what implement?
>>
>>29641343
>"That's some horseapples Twi."
"What? How could you not believe me AJ he did it to you too!"
>She laughs and shakes her head
>"Yeah an that means he has good taste. No way he would rut you."
>>
>>29641389
True.
>>29641343
Is a continuation of
>>29633427
>>
>>29641413
Have him kill someone then take their cloths, this is absurd.
>>
>>29641413
Continue, complete the story, then kill yourself if you still want to.
I'll be damned if this green goes unfinished.
>>
>>29641427
>"The only kinda flanks a good stallion would get behind are an Earth Pony's flanks, and mine are the best around."
>>
>>29640124
>Ywn never be ravaged by an army of beautiful topless women
>>
>>29641413
Continue, but this
>>29641458
there is no reason he'd just whine and put up with it, especially now he knows it might fall apart at any time. This 'Healer' class isn't quite 'Eyecandy' class and I don't think Anon would put up with that.
>>
>>29641517
Seconded.
>>29641478
Sadness.
>>
>>29641413
>That toothless Rainbow Dash
>>
>>29640222
Damn, now i really want Sunny to join the pack. She is probably the only one who could do it.
>>
>>29641517
the only reason he would deal with it is if there is some aura-based buff he provides the party with his exposure, which I think would be a funny mechanic to implement in an environment with very strong RGR elements.

some suggestions:
Stay Strong for Him--party members of the opposite sex take one less (or some trivial amount, but enough for powergamers to want it) damage with each attack as long as the buff remains.
I Have Some "Medicine" Right Here--healing abilities or spells on party members of the opposite sex are 10% more effective
Protect that Smile--party members of the opposite sex may re-roll any saving throw when their health points are at or below zero so long as the buff remains
Scented Goods--party members of the opposite sex within [distance] of the healer heal [trivial amount] whenever the healer exerts himself by casting a spell, using an ability, or moving twice in the same turn.

It could also act as fantasy armor, and prevent all the female anatgonists/villains/mobs from landing hits or being too rough on the eyecandy, lest they destroy or mar it somehow.
>>
>>29641565
Do you think that Pinkie teleports out of Sunsets tits in the middle of the sleeping pile? I can just see her trying to wriggle her way in between the girls tits and Anon's chest and naps there.
>>
>>29641592
Hopefully he IS allowed to attack things but
Dash kind of makes me think it might be more 'welp, he's never going to want to play with us ever again, so let's put the Stallion in sexy situations.' than an actually 'usable' playable character.
>>
>>29641657
the moment they forced me to take a class instead of letting me pick one i would have called them out on it and left. fuck those idiots.
>>
>>29641702
>>29641657
i don't think either of you fully appreciate the power over the group that the healer wields. they literally live or die by your decisions, and you can punish stupid behavior or quash stupid or reckless ideas with promises of withholding your heals.
>>
>>29641413
continue, or kys with a horse dildo i don't really care
but
>>29641458
this

i see no reason any anon would put up with rgr fantasy armor, team buffs be dammed. i have had games where the druid support turned into the tank, the only reason to be stuck in the situation is a shitty GM railroading the story.
>>
>>29641731
this anon speaks truth, healer is op and dash will shut up quick if she it the only one not getting heals.
>>
>>29641734
>Healer controls Life magic
>Raising the Dead is a form of life magic
>Extrapolate outwards
>Anon becomes Holy Lich with insane stats.
It really is mostly limited by the GM saying 'you can't do that' rather than the game rules in most cases.
>>
>>29641702
Damn right.
I'm a doctor in real life, just cause i'm one doesn't mean i want to be a support bitch.
I like to be the one with my beefy self and become a paladin or a knight, not a bitch-ass white mage.
>>
As long as it ends in the entire mane 6 gangbanging Anon, I'm happy
>>
File: 1474540167714.png (307KB, 532x644px) Image search: [Google]
1474540167714.png
307KB, 532x644px
>>29641770
I'd be fine with just Fluttershy, thanks.
>>
>>29641761
really depends on the source of his healing powers. if it is from a divine being, and that divine being demands the raising of the armies of the dead to accomplish some quest, then so be it. anon could really have some fun in choosing a deity to follow--perhaps he could choose one in the morally grey area.
if its from nature itself, his heals could actually be painful in the sense of renewal that nature gives only to things that have died or suffered some kind of act of nature, or only heal after so much pain has been inflicted.
>>
>>29641552
Clearly as a birdpone she has a kind of beak.

>>29641592
This sounds like it's aiming towards being the horse world version of FATAL.

>>29641413
It's worth living for. Unless you can become a lich. A lich writefag would be nice. No need to eat or sleep or take bathroom breaks. Just write.

But you know, Just earlier I was thinking I'd like an Anon that didn't quite fall into that target range that's typical of a lot of greens, you know, the cynical, salty and aggressive, possibly overpowered shit.
But now that I'm actually confronted with it, he does seem a bit too passive.
>>
>>29641769
Also the fact that they pretty much went
"What do you want to be?"
"Well, comparing the Sorcerer and the Wizard I'm thinking of..."
"Haven't made up your mind yet?, the rest of us want to play, never mind that we've read through the book and decided on what we wanted previously, so you're the sex-I mean, the Healer now."
"Wait wha..."
"Game start."
That is slightly exaggerated, but how they acted wasn't a way to play with anyone, let alone a friend.
You don't give them less than a minute to make a character, even if you don't think their tiny brain could understand how the game works.
Kind of annoyed about that.
>>
>>29641761
healer becomes a litch. I like it.

>GM saying 'you can't do that'
usually this means a shitty GM
>>
>>29641813
No, that means you're a shitty player. The GM creates the world, and the players are meant to follow the story he sets out for them.
>>
>>29641815
I have DMed for years and completely disagree. DND is a free market and it is my job as a DM to encourage and reward players for creativity and thinking outside the box.
If my players don't want to play a story where they find ancient tablets to stop a demon. I'll simply modify the story to fit their play style as long as its fun. If my players think my story sucks thell just go play with John down the street instead.
That's just my dming philosophy though. I admit there are some flaws there
>>
>>29641815
>Anon is armcandy who gets into sexy mishaps because he's so ditzy
>Can't do anything that doesn't follow the story I set down
You tell me how resisting that sort of thing is being a shitty player.
Twilight's the GM I think.
>>
>>29640669
Keep going, anon the punk rocker
>>
File: at least I have Scootaloo.jpg (869KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
at least I have Scootaloo.jpg
869KB, 1280x824px
>>29641803
>they acted
It was just Dash and Jack harassing/messing with him.

And to be fair they needed a healer, Dash was a total cunt about it, but Anon would more or less be roped into it anyway.
>>
>>29640098
>>29640108
You repeated here, senpai.
>>
>Not all mares are lucky enough to get a stallion the traditional way.
>Stallions in herds don't date and the single ones are rarely interested for their own reasons.
>It's common for a stallion to not work as giving attention to all your herdmates is a full time job in it self, but when they do it's usually in their mares business.
>For that reason if a mare didn't get lucky in high school or colleague and doesn't have the right connections she struggles to find a stallion the old fashioned, romantic way.
>It just doesn't happen by itself some day.
>When a mare decides that she's been single long enough the most common way of looking for a herd is sending herd applications.
>Similar to job applications these includes a short summary of oneself, likes, dislikes, hobbies, strong and weak sides, skills and where they are in life at the moment.
>These can vary in professionalism and style.
>Some stick to the strong act, wanting to present themselves as a good addition to the family.
>Others try to stand out instead, try to be funny and open.
>Some just copy others.
>Some clearly don't care anymore.
>And some don't even know how to write a herd application.
>Mares will often take various courses to put in their applications as having a useful skill that no one else in the herd possess is a big plus.
>It's a good idea to send out as many applications as you can to increase your chances.
>Males of Equestria have their post boxes flooded with formal love letters.
>>
>>29640143
>>For some reason, Anon was even here, a look of exasperation on his face as he marched over toward you, wearing armor almost as fancy as Adagio’s
What a fag, I'd be pumped as fuck to be leading the Roman Legion into battle.
>>
File: the hero we deserve.png (147KB, 247x296px) Image search: [Google]
the hero we deserve.png
147KB, 247x296px
>>29641909
>colleague
I want to die.
>>
>>29641918
Fucking this
>>
File: snugglebug.jpg (371KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
snugglebug.jpg
371KB, 1600x1600px
ok new writefag here i was trying to make something for low self esteem ponies and figured you guys might like it, then again you might hate it.

is it rgre enough? i have no clue no blatent sexisem as much as sime slight coltish whimsy

first time posting green please forgive initial formatting errors. other than that criticism is welcome, think i should kill myself let me know.
>>
>>29641918
Damn straight, those helmets are badass as shit.
>>
>>29641925

>Be Rainbow Dash
>It's a pretty shit day to be rainbow dash though
>Blossomforth was just officially accepted into Thunderlane's herd
>of course everyone else on the weather team was talking nonstop about it
>mare, small town gossip gets old fast
>It's cool guys not like there was a storm moving in or anything, no I can handle this you all slack off and chitchat
>it's not like some of us hate being reminded of how we're still somehow single
>blame the crappy gender ratios i guess
>not that it's their fault somehow but damn colts were picky when it came to who got into their herd
>and of course you never made the cut
>dad had always told you that you were beautiful
>that was clearly a lie
>not with these mutated genes
>maybe HE got somepony despite the rainbow hair, but then again most colts could get most any mare they want
>you, heh you got no chance
>and almost no standards left to speak of for that matter
>between the rainbow mane, the faded coat, your coltish hips and voice you never had much going for you in the dating game
>eventually that turned into rumours of being a filly fooler
>witch turned into rumours of getting it on with Gilda
>more than one jerk got a bloody muzzle ofer that one
>one other thing that never failed to piss you off was the fact that your looks were probably the only thing keeping you out of show squad one with the wonderbolts
>Celestia dammit, you were clearly the fastest and not to mention one of the most skilled flyers they had seen in years
>fucking reserves, what a joke
>>
>>29641929

>if they were going to deny the best damn flyer based on how good they look then mab-
>"hey dash you alright over there"
>shit it's Flitter
"ya flits i'm fine this way how's the south end looking"
>"we're almost done down our way, Thunder wanted to know the timetable for setting everything off"
"go ahead and start it, i'll only be a few seconds finishing up over here"
>"will do"
>and at that she takes off
>well shit what do you know they actually got some work done
>that or you got distracted by your own bitter thoughts again
>you really need to stop doing that
>whatever let's get this done and go the buck home
>>
>>29640222
I honestly wasn't expecting another part for this dazzling thing, but it was nice.
You go on and write whatever you want man, probably got a lot of ideas on your plate. I'm sure a lot of people will want to read them.
Your stories are kind of what got me to start my writing in /dzg/ to be honest.
>>
>>29641932

>be book horse
>it's a pretty exciting day to be book horse
>a good day with good news for your possible future herd mates
>Time turner agreed to a date with you this weekend
>it seems like Derpy had screwed something up again and he was finally done with her
>it is at this moment that fluttershy and rarity arrived
"hi girls glad you could make it over"
>"its no trouble at all darling, you seemed rather excited about whatever it might be you wanted us over for" came Rarity's reply
>followed closely by a soft "hello twilight, are the others here yet?" from Fluttershy
"ya its some fairly good news i wanted to share with you girls, but no Fluttershy were going to have to wait a second for the others to get here. Can i get either of you anything in the meanwhile?"
>with a quick polite response in the negative you three went to sit down in the lounging area to chat and wait for the others
>after a short time Rarity piped up
>"oh i do hope the others won't be too long it would be unfortunate to be caught in the rain we are supposed to have this evening"
>to which Fluttershy's reply was "yes rainbow told me earlier how it was supposed to be quite a heavy rain this time"
"well if the storm does hit you girls are always welcome to stay over"
>and before anyone else had a chance to respond Applejack entered the room
>"hey all how ya doin"
fluttershy was quick to reply that she was fine
>as well rarity chimed in "wonderful darling and how about yourself, not to busy with preparations for this storm are you"
>"nah" applejack said "finished up earlier figured id freshen up fore coming over"
>"what about you twi what's new with you? ya seemed a might excitable talkin to ya earlier"
"oh not much just waiting on Pinkie now so i can tell you all some exciting news that happened earlier today"
>and of course speak of discord
>"why are you waiting on me twilight im already right here"
>and sure enough she was right there beside you
>>
>>29641936

>Celestia knows how long she might have been there
>no now is not the time for this
>calm down twi. in, and out. in, and out.
>ok your good
"well hello Pinkie, i must have missed your entrance"
"well then seems like everypony is here, get comfy because this is kind of big"
>after the girls have settled in you can start, oh where to start
"ok so you girls remember the plan he made about keeping the elements together in one herd right"
>"yes it seems none of us have been making much headway in that department i'm afraid" said Rarity
>"ye seems like not a hole lot of single stallions in town and not a whole lot wanting to move here either" came from applejack
>to which Pinkie pie of course had to pipe in "yupers it almost seems worse since twi over here got all princesy, maybe they're timid"
>but no
"that just the thing girls, i may have found somepony."
>at this news they all seem to perk up much more eager to listen now it seems
"earlier today I was talking with Time turner and it seems Derpy messed something else up, whats more is that he seemed to be flirting alot"
>of course the initial reaction from the group was one of confusion but quickly turned into excitement as you continued
"we actually set up a date later this weekend, I was thinking have him over for a meal and broach the subject of us all herding then"
>pinkie, nearly bursting with excitement at this point exclaimed "yes, this is so amazing twilight you got a date and then we can all join and we'll be one bigherdandIneedtomakesomedecorationsandfoodand.." after which point things became to hard to follow
>>
>>29641938

>"while yes darling i think we all agree with pinkie over there that this is just as exiting as you made it all seem earlier, you must understand i have my concerns"
"concerns about what rarity? i figured he was a nice enough stallion, somewhat smart fairly attractive, good with his hooves"
>"no no it's not that at all dear. I meant that I had concerns about your date and what exactly you had planned, you cant simply have him over here and tell him you want to herd heavens no, you have to woo a stallion twilight both grand and subtle gestures of romance. I have some ideas for a date for the two of you already but we can discuss them after, but try and ease who you want into the herd in after the fact, not first thing."
>realising she is right and that stallions were always such a complicated thing you start running different possible alternative dates through your mind.
>she said she had ideas for the date, lets hope there better than yours
>at this point Applejack pipes up "i dont know alot about that kind o stuff but you managed to get this far twi, good on ya. Turner seems like he got a good head on his shoulders, would probably make a fine father, nicely done"
"well thanks Applejack, i just hope this works out well"
>you really want this to work out well
"what about you fluttershy, you have been rather quiet about it all what are your thoughts about him?"
>everyone quiets down and waits for her reply
>>
>>29641945

>"well he seems like a rather nice stallion and it would be really nice to finally have us all together under one herd, but, I said it last time we all talked about this and its still true, I don't think we should leave dash out of this.
"we know fluttershy and we will try and include her, just not right away, we are having enough of a time trying to find a stallion anyway and dash, is, well, wouldn't exactly help our chances"
>"you never saw how things were for her growing up like that, you know how much she is going to see this like us abandoning her"
>fluttershy almost seems to be getting angry at this point
"I know fluttershy but try and follow me here its better for everyone involved right now, it makes our chances of getting into a herd better, and it makes her chances of eventually getting into a herd way better"
>sighing to herself fluttershy relents her point given that you were right as always
>Aj chimes in here "ya dash has a tendency to be, off putting to say the least about it. that girl just gotta learn sometime"
>"not to mention her sense of style. I mean seriously the mane is mad enough but she never seems to comb it, her coat is always faded, her fetlocks are always a mess, i could go on but lest just hope once we get her with a stallion she learns to clean up her act"
>"she has always been such a grouchy pants about romance anyway, are we even sure shes into stallions?" pinkie added
>none of you even begin to notice Fluttershy's frown as you keep talking
>eventually it is decided that rarity will stay over for the night and help you figure out your date this saturday
>absentmindedly you notice as the others are leaving that the rain seems behind schedule
>>
>>29641949
and that's all for now, if its worth continuing, next time will see everything go to hell in a handbasket.

well rgre enough? shit engrish? feedback please.
>>
File: 1449842839302.png (460KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1449842839302.png
460KB, 1280x1021px
>>29640222
Should have linked this at the beginning of the 'battle'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

But 10/10 otherwise, would read more.
>>
>>29641957
CAPITALIZATION

PUNCTUATION
>>
File: flavortown no longer.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
flavortown no longer.png
91KB, 240x255px
>>29641909
>just doesn't happen
>herd applications
>go to classes to improve job--i mean, herd application
a dismal world, with a dismal future.
>>
>>29641957
I'd re-read each update before you post for capitalization and punctuation if I were you. It doesn't matter how good the story might be if I'm tripping up on missed commas and weird or absent capitalization.
>>
>>29640222
More lero and anon please?
>>
>>29642133
I agree with you but I think
>>29640222
may want a break from people asking about
>When is ___ chapter __ coming?
Lero and Anon is a good story, Powerlifting is indeed an impressive writer.
>>
>>29641603
>The Mighty Poof's reaction when she finds The Party Pink snuggling *her* stallion
>>
>>29642133
>trips
That THE reason why I still here.
>>
>>29642133
>>29642142
As long as he continues to put out stuff, I will be more than happy.

While it's a bit aggravating to have to wait for you favorite story to continue, I think it's a good thing that he has a few different things he could continue on at any given time. Dazzling pack, Bugbutt, the Lero thing, and I'm sure others that he's 'finished' so to speak could continue from where they left off if he had a good enough idea for them. Like Twi and Sunny, now with Anon in Equestria edition

Less likely to burn out that way, less likely to push out slop because you feel the need to continue <Story X> despite having no good inspiration for a chapter yet, because you can just switch over to one of your other stories that maybe you've had a few ideas incubating in your brain for a while, etc.
>>
>>29641957
Im a grammer pleb so it matters little to me but the overall content was good and rgre enough imo good job would read more
>>
>>29642233
>>29641957
i kept having to re-read lines to figure out what was going on, or what people were saying.
>>
>>29641770
Oddly, I can't seem to find many stories with Anon fucking all the M6 at once
>>
File: 1385257808345.png (443KB, 700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1385257808345.png
443KB, 700x1500px
>>29641957
I like it hope to see more
>>
File: 1447579064861.jpg (1MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1447579064861.jpg
1MB, 2000x2400px
>>29640137
>wrong pic
>>
>>29642311
Well now I want it.

Along with Mane 6 herd shenanigans.

I like >>29641938 idea of them having agreed they wanted to stay together ahead of time.
>>
>>29642015
Fuck your right Im a moron
>>29642051
>missed commas
Can someone tell me where those are, I need to figure this shit out
>>29642233
Ya grammar makes a hell of a difference i just need practice
>>29642291
Witch lines in particular don't make sense, its hard for me to find that kind of error when I already know what's happening
>>
>>29642311
> Be Anon, in the middle of a pony orgy
> Oh wait, it's just you and your Herd of Harmony
> You were so naive when you first arrived here in smallhorseland
> When six mares volunteered to be your harem, you figured this was the opportunity of a lifetime
> Don't get you wrong, you love them all dearly
> It's just, things get complicated when nighttime rolls around
> You're just one man
> Admittedly larger than your wives, but still
> Right now, Pinkie Pie is humping your leg while also tenderly licking your prostrate, somehow
> Rarity, that sentimental mare, is kissing your cheek and whispering endearments into your ear as you knead her ass with one hand
> Applejack has the place of prominence tonight, and is riding your dick like a champ
> One guess as to the position
> Rainbow Dash volunteered to grind on your chest and make out with Applejack
> Honestly, you would think she is only in the herd for hot lesbian action, but she enjoys her turn getting the dicking just as much as any of them
> Twilight is trying to take notes, while you finger her
> You try to make her mess up, by poking at her back door, or flicking her clit
> She originally wanted to send xenobiological compatibility reports to old Sunbutt, but you insisted that she can only send the rough draft
> Sunbutt, the old pervert, sent a letter of appreciation for the compromise
> And Fluttershy is...
> Hold up, where is Fluttershy?
"Fluttershy, honey, why don't you join in?"
> "Oh, well, I don't want to get in anypony's way."
> You sigh
> Poor Fluttershy has a hard time getting attention in this herd
> You turn your head slightly and kiss Rarity on the lips
"Thank you dear, but this place is about to be taken."
> She smiles
> "But of course! We mustn't leave a dear herd-sister out!"
> You turn to look at yellowquiet
"Now, hop up onto my face so I can eat you out properly."
> She licks her lips nervously
> "Really? Rarity, you can keep kissing him, I don't mind."
>>
>>29642728
> Rarity gives her a hungry look
> "Darling, right now I want to kiss you long and hard while he makes you squirm. Do be a dear, and ride his face."
> "O-okay."
> It practically comes out as a squeak
> Fluttershy hops up onto the bed as Rarity shifts and straddles your hand
> As bananahush settles gently onto your face, you smile
> Thank Celestia for aggressively bi mares
>>
>>29642728
>prostrate
wrong.
>>
>>29642833
> Prostate
Welp. I blame it on not reading male anal erotica.
>>
>>29642733
>>29642728

>Fluttershy prefers to watch because she has a voyeurism fetish
>She still enjoys getting in on the action herself, but watching her husbando and her five best friends go at it is what REALLY gets her off
>>
>>29641592
>Those abilities
I want to see this now.
>>
>>29641731
Healer-class player here. You're worth your weight in gold.
>>
>>29640613
Hopefully never.
>>
>>29641731
You sound like someone who'd be no fun to play with.
You passive aggressive turd
>>
>>29641957
Dude, at least capitalize people's names. For god's sake, that's barely considered to be basic effort.
>>
>>29642431
>Witch lines in particular don't make sense, its hard for me to find that kind of error when I already know what's happening
I'm going to ask this as politely as possible, Anon: Hello, my good sir, is English perhaps not your native tongue?
>>
>>29641731
>you can punish stupid behavior or quash stupid or reckless ideas with promises of withholding your heals.
Jesus Anon, why are you such a fucking cunt?
>>
File: THEDARK.jpg (159KB, 2240x1488px) Image search: [Google]
THEDARK.jpg
159KB, 2240x1488px
>>29639966
Cross-posting.

Idea Prompt:
>Anon wants to teleport.
>Twilight decides to help him.
>She takes him to Celestia and they do various tests to make sure it's safe for him.
>She teleports with Anon.
>Once they're across the room, Twilight smiles and eagerly looks to see Anon's reaction.
>And that's when she registers the screaming.
>Ponies forget what they see, what they do between when they teleport and when they appear somewhere else.
>Anon doesn't.
>>
>>29643117
>something something RGRE
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (11KB, 77x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
11KB, 77x125px
>>29641478
>>
>>29643117
reminds me of a old sci fi thing about needing to tranquilize yourself during warp travel

a family decides travel like 100 lightyears away

the youngest child holds his breath so he doesnt fall asleep

turns out those 100 L/Y was in REALTIME
>>
>>29643134
Sorry, let me fix it.

Idea Prompt:
>Anon wants to teleport.
>Twilight decides to help him, because she wants to fuck him.
>She takes him to Celestia and they do various tests to make sure it's safe for him, mostly fucking him.
>She teleports with Anon after fucking him..
>Once they're across the room, Twilight smiles and eagerly looks to see Anon's reaction so she can fuck him.
>And that's when she registers the screaming, and that's only okay when she's fucking him.
>Ponies forget what they see, what they do between when they teleport and when they appear somewhere else, especially the fucking.
>Anon doesn't, he got raped by something that lives in the between.
>And then Celestia smacked his ass and ordered him to make her a sandwich.

Better?
>>
>>29643143
No Anon, that's wrong. You didn't make your original post hamfisted enough. Afterall, why would a prompt posted in the RGRE thread have reversed gender roles, and how would we know unless we get beaten over the head with it?
>>
>>29643143
No.

>Anon winds up in a different spot in each of the alternate timelines
>Crystal War: he ends up a pin-up model because nopony will let him fight on the front lines
>Gets put on trading cards included in MREs, along with a bunch of other stallions
>Nightmare Moon's Victory: Nightmare Moon makes him learn to love her
>Twilight nearly goes nuclear when he sees him laying on her throne like a babe in Conan
>Changeling Victory: Teaches the ponies to go Far Cry on Chrysalis' ass
>only has loincloth for clothes
>Tribe shares him between themselves
>Twilight stays a little too long when they invite her to spend some time with him
>>
>>29643063
No actually it is my second language, thought i was doing fairly well all things considered.

Might the confusion be from who is speaking? i was trying to avoid using initials for different characters dialogue as it seemed the lazy way out, but if it would be better to understand i will.

>>29643051
Funny thing about that, when you rely on spellcheck for the most basic shit all your life you turn out a horrible writer. Also spell check doesn't recognise most pony names much less knows that they are in fact names.

Regardless I took another look over everything now that I'm not as tired. there are still most likely errors somewhere but I can't find them, let me know if you see something.
http://pastebin.com/gweYytr3
>>
>>29643236
Well, the concept is good, and you write English good enough that I can understand what you're saying. I recommend that you start focusing on capitalization.
>>
>>29642728
>>29642733
Is there something harder than diamond ? 'cause I am.
>>
>>29641957
Feel like i read this before.
In a diffrent threas.
>>
>>29641957
>then anon arrives
>specifically "I want to cum in rainbow dash" anon
>he's also monogamous
>he also gets her pregnant

>ugly lonely dash is now ultrasmug dash

Rainbow Trash confirmed
>>
>>29643730
yes i addressed this
here>>29641925
>I was trying to make something for low self esteem ponies and figured you guys might like it

otherwise its just the setup to the actual story maybe its close to something else I never read

>>29643752
well there will be plenty of shitting on top cunt before then if you want to stick around.
>>
File: 1448882168874.jpg (933KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448882168874.jpg
933KB, 1920x1080px
What would be the most popular porn genre in RGRE? Flank worship?
>>
>>29643049
>>29643070
>stfu and stay in the back and heal me
>let the real leaders handle this
>cast what i want when i want on who i want
why is the healer a player character anyway? just automate it and let anon play a different class
>>
>>29643117
This reminds me of Teleglitch: Die More Edition.
Screaming included.
>>
File: 1404277934875.png (257KB, 811x659px) Image search: [Google]
1404277934875.png
257KB, 811x659px
>fags implying they wouldn't rock this all night long
lmao
>>
>>29643848
Cock worship/anal
>>
>>29643854
Imagine if every charachter had to manadge the healing. Would be a logistical nightmare.
Also if you have a class that can heal heavy hits or shield people allows bosses to be able to have would be one shit mechanics and actually be dangerous.

Without healers mmos become arpgs.
>>
>>29642311
I feel like people almost actively avoid that now because it was so common in any story with herds back in the first few years.

>>29643139
Amazing, I read the exact same thing.

>>29643212
I'd read it.

>>29643284
Fullerene nanorods.
But, uh, nanorod might not be the term one would want applied to their junk.

Lonsdaleite (a particular kind of diamond, actually) or Wurtzite are up there too.
>>
>>29643139
That one was awesome.

"It's longer than you think, dad!"
>>
>>29641925
I love this artist so much
Catpones just warm my little heart
>>
>>29643848
> RGRE porn
> Mares always complain that the camera focuses too much on the mare's face or on her parts rather than the colt's face & bits
> Typical scenarios involve lonely colt DILF in a variety of contrived situations, e.g. ordering pizza late Friday night from pizzeria delivery-mare, emergency visit from plumber mate while horsewife is at work, teenage pool-mare cleaning pool every day while horsewife is in manehattan for work for the week
> Tech is crap so most porn is VHS & Betamax tapes, sold & rented from scuzzy stores
> scrambled TV porn channel with indecipherable screen but occasionally audible erotic whinnying, still eagerly watched by desperate horny fillies.
> Some actresses famous for having enormous "boxes", able to take any colt's cock and then some
>>
>>29644496
Anon comes and shakes up the porn business by raising the quality to an unknown high.
>>
Autogun!
>>
>>29644138
>>>29643139
>Amazing, I read the exact same thing.
What's the name of the book? I'm interested now.
>>
>>29644496
>desperate horny fillies
>Fillies getting caught watching porn have to endure The Talk
>>
>>29644614
please tell me that gif is from a youtube ideo
>>
>>29644648
nope. its from the actual show.
>>
>>29641413
Don't you dare killing yourself, gimme dat sweet green you double nigger
>>
>>29644680
no seriously what video is that from? i cant find it
>>
>>29644746
It's not a video, it's a short aimation done by an artist on deviantart. I wish it had voice thogugh
>>
>>29644761
Fucking wow. I really butchered that sentence.
>>
>>29644761
thats a real shame
>>
File: 13756332568559391.png (731KB, 775x698px) Image search: [Google]
13756332568559391.png
731KB, 775x698px
>>29644718
Ayy, that's my nick-name. I'll update in an hour.
>>
>>29642369
Anon is a manlet in that pic though.

Tfw 5'7 and every girl is 5'8 around here.
>>
>>29641949
healer Anon official song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBKS4JCsec
>>
File: 1401235836916.jpg (96KB, 637x650px) Image search: [Google]
1401235836916.jpg
96KB, 637x650px
>Blueblood isn't such a bad guy once you get to know him
>He's just sick of entitled rich mares trying to seduce him for his money
>Him and Anon hit it off from the first time they met
>They get together every friday to play horsevidya
>>
File: Nah.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nah.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>29643966
>top cunt
>>
>>29645286
Who would be the best bros in RGRE?
I feel Blueblood, Quibble and Zephyr would be some of if not the only stallions who would not want to go by normal gender roles, by RGRE standards
>>
>>29645329
Quibble's a bit of an SJW, who's really upset that Daring Do and Rainbow Dash won't act out his slashfiction about them.
>>
>>29643139
It wasn't that old - it was a story by Stephen King.
"The Jaunt."
In the collection "Skeleton Crew."
>>
>>29645715
Skeleton Crew?
Ladyfingers it tastes like ladyfingers
>>
>>29645294
Hi, lap
>>
Whycome no green where mares take advantage of the fact that their faces (and thus their mouths) come up to the height of Anon's crotch? If LaP's Dazzling story has high school student girls being so daring as to borderline-molest the boys, then surely their pony-selves would be much bolder in their adult age and go straight to using their prehensile tongues to fish out Anon's cock and blowing him where he stands.
>>
>>29645329
Sounds like a neat story idea.
>>
>>29645875
It's in an in between zone. On one hand, it's an arousing thing for sexually aggressive mares to do. On the other hand, public molestation gets in the way of actual narratives lasting more than two posts. If it were to be in a somewhat lengthy green, it would either be a problem Anon has to deal with, or the green would be shameless clop. Not that there is anything wrong with the latter, it's just rare to have noticably long shameless clop.
>>
>>29644599
>"The Jaunt."

There's a short video based off that.
https://vimeo.com/62844399

(Props for your dubs matching the dubs of the link!)
>>
File: 1459634951620.png (4MB, 2700x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1459634951620.png
4MB, 2700x2300px
>>29645294
nice memeing senpai
>>
>>29646339
Let's get some pictures of Best Pone in here.
>>
>>29646439
>You will never embarrass Dash by telling her friends that she enjoys cuddling
>Rainbow Dash will never try to save face and compensate by telling (mostly untrue) stories about her feats of mareliness, like the time she allegedly punched an ursa major in the face
>>
File: 1419416299285.png (158KB, 553x791px) Image search: [Google]
1419416299285.png
158KB, 553x791px
>>29646454
>not quietly napping under a shady tree in the park with her splayed across your lap while you massage the muscles between her wings
>>
>>29646492
>Not cradling her away from the judgmental eyes of other mares as you run your hand through her chest tuft, whispering sweet nothings into her ear about how thick and warm it is on your fingers
>>
>>29644138
>Amazing, I read the exact same thing.

i forgot where i even read that

i think it was during the time i was lurking through the HFY threads
>>
>>29644100
It was a D&D prompt, not an MMO prompt. Full healer classes suck shit in D&D. Clerics are better off doing other shit with healing being a minor part of their role.
>>
>>29646516
>>29646492
>>29646454
>>29646439
>>29646339
>>
File: 1431413278537.png (261KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1431413278537.png
261KB, 600x694px
>>29646627
>he thinks namefagging gives him power over me
Not today, LaP.
>>
>>29646627
I mean she isn't my fav but I'm not sure I could relagate any of them to trash
>>
>>29646627
I respectfully think that you are wrong and should feel bad. Have some more best pone.
>>
>>29646642
Looks like Dash has the skin hunger.
>>
File: 1423517940425.png (39KB, 733x462px) Image search: [Google]
1423517940425.png
39KB, 733x462px
>>29646674
She's got it bad.
>>
File: 456752.png (455KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
456752.png
455KB, 900x900px
What are the RGR laws and regulations regarding Estrus?
>>
>>29646697
Mares are not allowed near schoolhouses until the end of estrus.
>>
My only problem with Rainbow Dash is that her fans try to promote her at every opportunity recently. Seriously, the "smug momma dash" has been posted so many times, it's become annoying. Ironically, it is now the spiritual successor to iwtcird, at least for this general. I would like to see more variety in Rd prompts, other than "She's arrogant and slaps Anon's butt, he embarrasses her publicly, she snuggles in his hoodie while they eat pizza because they are bros"
>>
File: 1432429375693.png (292KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
1432429375693.png
292KB, 800x489px
>>29646713
That's because 'smug momma dash' is fucking adorable you plebeian.
>>
>>29646713
Twilight spamming isn't any better
>>
>>29646739
>>29646713
I would much prefer smug mama Derpy myself, or even smug mama Fluttershy
>>
File: 1415927104144.png (567KB, 3065x3543px) Image search: [Google]
1415927104144.png
567KB, 3065x3543px
>>29646773
>smug mama Fluttershy
I will allow this.
>>
File: 1162755.jpg (765KB, 4056x3084px) Image search: [Google]
1162755.jpg
765KB, 4056x3084px
>>29646773
>>Smug mama Derpy.
>Seen as a klutz by all the other ponies.
>Stallions laugh at her when she tries to make moves on them.
>Mares tease her that she'll never find a stallion.
>Anon comes along and sweeps her of her hooves.
>Devotes all of his love to her and her only.
>They have wild, passionate sex every night.
All of my yes.
>>
>>29646799
Alright but taking that ducttape off your ass is still gonna hurt
>>
File: 1419522494567.jpg (161KB, 1143x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1419522494567.jpg
161KB, 1143x1166px
>>29646799
uh excuse you she aint a smug mama until i MAKE her a smug mama
>>
>>29646697
>>29646711
Mares are not allowed near the designated safe houses for stallions who do not wish to participate in estrus. These safe houses are buildings that are grouped together and surrounded by streets on all four sides. Less cultured mares refer to these as "cock blocks".
>>
File: PregnantDerpy.jpg (132KB, 902x833px) Image search: [Google]
PregnantDerpy.jpg
132KB, 902x833px
>>29646814
Sorry m8, she's already claimed.
>>
File: 1416459628719.gif (947KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1416459628719.gif
947KB, 285x235px
>>29646866
Had a giggle mate
also checked
>>
>>29646866
kek
>>
>>29646711
Likewise fillies that come into season during the school year will temporarily be segregated from colts until the heat passes.
>>
>>29646948
Sometimes the fillies and colts aren't separated in time though.
>>
>>29639966
>that picture

HAHAHAHAH LOL REALLY??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>29646790
>smug mama
>smegma

Anon, I...
>>
>>29646866
>Anon has no idea about this
>Wanders outside like normal
>Mares assume he's fair game
>Actual rape happens
>>
>>29647016
Yeeeeah, I never really liked the whole "estrus turns mares into rape demons" thing.
>>
>>29647016
>Legit rape that is horrifying and mentally scarring
>Anon needs a hug
>>
>>29647007
CEASE!
>>
>>29647062
>>29647071
having a mare's unwashed vag on your face is more terrifying
>>
File: something feels wet.png (647KB, 1010x1010px) Image search: [Google]
something feels wet.png
647KB, 1010x1010px
>Estrus just makes mares wink and feel a stronger but resistible (at least until they're aroused and stimulated) attraction towards sex
>Some mares who can't control themselves just drip mare juices everywhere
>For some other mares, like Twilight, it means weeks of endless masturbation
>>
>>29647062
It's just mares hyping up how bad it gets to scare Anon into staying indoors. In reality they get urges and think about sex a lot more, but they're still in control of their facilities. The "stay inside or you'll get raped" story they tell to Anon is just them being overprotective.
>>
>>29647062
I much prefer "estrus turns makes mares extremely horny" instead. It's still some great fetish material but it's not over the top like that
>>
>>29647122
It's borderline bimbofication and I really don't like that.
>>
>>29647118
>>For some other mares, like Twilight, it means weeks of endless masturbation
Not if I have something to say about it

>Ponies of Ponyville learned over the course of the next couple of weeks that the crystals that make up Twilight's castle have great acoustics
>Also that Anon is apparently pretty good with his tongue
>>
>>29647129
Okay.
>>
>>29647129
Now that you put it like that I understand where you're coming from. I see it less of 'mind control' and bullshit like that and more of a breeding fetish thing but not really still. Kind of like a 'I really want you to cum inside' thing? I dunno. It gets me hard and that's it means to me.
>>
>>29647110
What are you gay?

wash it for them
>>
>>29647156
I always saw it as being massively horny. Nobody is rapin' nobody That is a miracle. but they've got a powerful "get something long and hard inside of me right now" urge.
>>
>>29647110
>lol ew girls
>>
>>29641957
Capitalization, and punctuation have been mentioned.
You need to break your sentences up or shorten them, they're too long.
That, and the conversations are inorganic because horrendous punctuation.
>>
>>29643139
Light years is not a time unit, Anon.
>>
>>29647284
its practicaly both
>>
>>29645715
>>29646279
Thanks. That was driving me crazy.

>>29645329
Big Mac, I imagine. Letrotski and Walter probably (Walter might be hard to deal with; and I assume he's dating Twist's mother now).
Button Mash, if you accept colts.

I dig the look of the bungee jump spotter pegasus in S06E04 On Your Marks (fan name: Geronimo; Jim says he might be Treehugger's brother).
>>
>>29647062
What I tend to like is that mares that are rape-y anyways will say anything about estrus to eschew responsibility for, you know, all the rapes.

Most mares hear the news reports on the court cases and think, "Huh, it's never that bad for me, but maybe it is for some mares? That stallion shouldn't have been wandering around in season."
Others think: "Oh, yes, that's why I have these feels."
Others think: "Horseapples. If a mare can't control herself because she's in heat and decides a stallion wearing socks is asking for it, she needs to go live with the ziggers like her."
>>
>>29646711
>Cherilee cannot teach during Estrus
>Anon gets roped into being the substitute teacher that week
>>
>>29647195
Mares drop the innuendo hard during estrus and are generally perverts.

Stallion drops a handkerchief?
>Gone the next second.

Stallion walks by?
>You can hear the inhaling from a block away.

Mares use the toilet more often during estrus.
>Not exactly a secret what they do in there.

Mares become more romantically aggressive.
>Roses everywhere, love letters and the sort fill postboxes, books about courting are all borrowed from the library.
>>
>>29647326
>Anon is only allowed to teach the colts because Ponies are aware leaving a stallion in a room with fillies experiencing their first estrus is asking for a lawsuit.
>>
>>29647339
I like to imagine anon jacking off in public during estrus, driving all the mares crazy.
>>
File: 1360894806030.png (80KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
1360894806030.png
80KB, 848x712px
>>29647334
>Mares become more romantically aggressive.
>>Roses everywhere, love letters and the sort fill postboxes, books about courting are all borrowed from the library.
thats super cute
>>
>>29646790
do want
>>
>>29646790
Accicental smug Fluttershy.
>>
File: could be cooler.png (148KB, 985x812px) Image search: [Google]
could be cooler.png
148KB, 985x812px
>>29645294
Worst pone is still better than best human.
Would hug and love.
>>
File: 1436684038343.png (1MB, 2401x2611px) Image search: [Google]
1436684038343.png
1MB, 2401x2611px
>>29647388
>followed by apologizing for being so inconsiderate
>makes it even worse by asking if she'd like to babysit her foals for a day to know what it feels like
>>
>>29647347
>"He's mine!
>"Fuck off skank!"
>Things are starting to get violent now, what with all of the mares in Ponyville wanting your Superior Human Penis™
>Maybe you shouldn't of started jacking off in the middle of the street
>You don't know why you're even doing it, you just felt the need to
>Now you're paying the price
>"I'll fucking kill you!"
>There goes another one
>It's like a battlefield out here, ponies are all killing each other
>This battle's been going on for a while, some of the bodies have started to smell
>All you can do is just stand there in the middle of it, jacking off
>Waiting for someone to help
>>
>>29647339
>Anon decides to use his time with the colts to goof off instead and teach them how to do MANLY things
>>
>>29640217
When carried in this manner, ponies have then inexplicable ability to control Anon's body, like he's a mech and they're the pilot.
>>
>>29641770
with their marecocks.
>>
>>29647552
That's gay
>>
>>29647552
there's a thread specifically for that very thing in /trash/
too bad it doesn't have any writefags
>>
>>29646627
I thought lap had a trip code... Guess not.
>>
>>29647417
Accidental savage Butterhush is best kind.
>>
>>29647620
Don't get any ideas.
>>
>>29647620
he's never had a tripcode because he only uses his name to post stories, and we know it's him because his pastebin gets updated with the story eventually

what other use would a tripcode have? there isn't anyone in this thread that would go to ALL THAT EFFORT to write a WHOLE GREEN under his name just to fuck with him. even if they did and it was good, they'd feel a fool because they can't write the rest of the story without exposing themselves as a giant faggot.
>>
>>29647660
>he only uses his name to post stories
well, that and to shit on Dash
>>
>>29647700
With dub dubs like these the mans right.>>29647660
>>
File: 1418225279834.png (257KB, 2150x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1418225279834.png
257KB, 2150x2300px
Would Button's Mom be considered extremely attractive or mediocre at best in RGRE?
>>
File: I have ascended.jpg (285KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
I have ascended.jpg
285KB, 1440x1440px
>>29647746
Extremely attractive, no doubt about it.
>>
>>29647746
Button's mom is not real because she was C&D'd by Hasjew.
>>
>>29647746
I have so much porn of this semen demon.
>>
>>29647785
rip
>>
>>29640178
SPQR, motherfuckers. Welcome to the pax Romana.
>>
>>29647545
I'll headcanon it.
>>
File: 1461346970453.png (1MB, 1187x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1461346970453.png
1MB, 1187x1495px
what would rgr dragons be like

and would you an rgr dragoness
>>
>>29641340
More like
>Sunset is a massively endowed futa with fuckhuge titties and legs for days
>now that the Dazzlings have the best of both worlds, Anon has become redundant
>no one else will have him because he's used goods
>they allow him to stay in an unused pantry in return for housekeeping duties
>he stays awake at night listening to his former family beg for Sunset's massive, tireless cock and thinking of better days
>>
>>29647973
Your in the wrong thread guy. Trash is the other direction.
>>
>>29647439
Necro-anon time!
>>
>>29647940
> what would rgr dragons be like
I always liked to think that dragons were the only ones in RGREquestria that had Earth's "original" gender roles.
When you think about it, the closest thing Equestria has to humans would be dragons.
Apex predator of their planet, most resilient species (to date) in the world, longstanding tradition/stereotype of "manly men" as leaders, generally feared by (most) all life on the planet.
>>
Just noticed this thread got double dubs for it's thread number...
>>
>Anon was not so lucky when he arrived in Equestria.
>For he arrived during the icy age of the wendigos
>He found no refuge with ponies, nor any other creature.
>For fear and hatred ruled the land in those dark days.

>A human is an exceptionally rare treat for creatures which feed upon emotions
>The wellspring of their emotions runs strong and deep.
>A single specimen could sustain an entire hive of changelings until the end of their days.

>Wendigos are not so easily sated
>Their hunger is endless
>It gnaws away at them, the more hatred they consume the more they crave.

>When at last, the reality of Anon's situation became clear
>He gave in to rage and despair
>Like a drop of blood attracting sharks, he drew the wendigos from miles around
>A great blizzard heralded their approach
>For days it raged growing ever larger as they drank deep of his bitterness

>Until he nearly became one of them
>Their magic could not affect him the way it could others
>He was altered unpredictably

>His heart turned to ice, and they could feed no longer
>They left him there, barely alive but unable to truly die, encased in ice in the northern wastes.

>Thousands of year later, he is discovered in his icy tomb
>Can a brave mare melt his frozen heart?
>>
> Be Big Mac
> This tree before you is the result of generations of Apple family cultivation
> Forever seeking the impossible dream of an apple that tastes salty
> But you have a good feeling about this one
> You may have included some exotic crossbreeds to get to this cultivar, but that's why the main Apple family is based near the Everfree Forest
> As you wind up for a buck, you can feel your magic strengthening the tree, while weakening the stems of the apples
> You don't even have to buck all that hard anymore
> You kick, intimately aware of the sway of each apple on its stem
> You will the stem to break just as most of the apples are aimed towards the buckets around the tree
> The apples fall, thudding into the buckets you prepared
> You dip your head down and take a bite of one that fell to the ground
> Salty
> You did it
> You really did it!
"EYUUUUUUUUPPPP"
> All at once, you are blinded by a flash of red light
> When you can see again, you are in some weird glowy place under the stars
"Huh."
> Not too far away, is that...
> Princess Celestia?
> She's frozen, forehoof between her hind legs, staring at you with wide eyes
> Mares will be mares, you suppose, even if they are princesses
> "Ah, Big Mac. I believe congratulations are in order."
> She quickly gets to her hooves, some quick magic banishing the marecum on her hoof
"Eyup."
> A little surprising that she would summon you to some starlit nebula thing for growing the perfect apple
> You are a little flattered that she was masturbating to you, though
> Celestia beckons you toward a path with floating images on either side
> You recognize the trees they show, from the sketches of the first zap apple tree all the way to your own personal breeding efforts
> You choke up a little, moved by this visceral sense of fulfilling the family legacy
> "Macintosh, you have pushed the very boundaries of Earth pony magic. It is now time for your magic to expand to its full potential."
>>
>>29648016
> Ribbons of red light swirl around you faster and faster, until you feel a deep blooming within you
> In a flash, you suddenly have the weird sensation of having a horn and wings
"What."
> Princess Celestia smiles
> "Congratulations, Macintosh, Prince of Apples. You're an alicorn."
"Oh."
> You can feel it in your bones
> There will be more mares flirting with you, maybe even coming from outside of Ponyville to vy for your seed
> In fact, Princess Celestia is looking at you with a certain gleam in her eye
> "Luna and I will be by tomorrow to congratulate you in person. But don't worry, it will be a low key affair. No guards or court, just a nice... intimate rendezvous."
> Well, there is only one thing to say to that
"Eyup."
>>
>>29648018
Not really relevant, but...okay?
>>29648011
This could be a cool idea.
>>
>>29641909
>Anon capitalizes on this by becoming an adult education instructor at the local junior college
>he offers classes such as "Deepthroating for Dummies", "Threesomes 101: Intro to Lesbianing", and "Take It All: A Survey of Anal Sex"
>it's noticed that his students have higher than average rates of both dating success and stallion retention
>the princesses and Canterlot nobility unanimously decree that Anon shall henceforth be known as the Duke of Dickings, with all of the responsibilities and privileges pursuant thereunto, including a small stable of cocksocks and the onus to relieve the royal estrus
>Anon was just trying to get laid
>all according to keikaku
>>
>>29648018
I always enjoy alicorn Big Mac.
>>
>>29648011
>ice of heart
>the mlp windigos turned anon into an actual wendigo
oh shit
>>
>>29648067
>>the mlp windigos turned anon into an actual wendigo

>starts cannibalizing the MLP windegoes
>its also the reason why the 3 tribes had time to find freindship magic in the first place
>>
>>29643848
A zebra fetish series called STRIPED, where horny, large flanked zebra mares break in cute, young, barely legal colts. Pony mares claim to hate it, but it's the number one grossing porn title in Equestria.
>>
>>29648146
Not really, Black Cock is much smaller than Femdom/etc, So probably Mares like MaleDom? Predator Fetish is probably quite high considering they're ponies but there might be something else they really like.
Like Hoof-holding
>>
File: Lich.jpg (277KB, 1600x993px) Image search: [Google]
Lich.jpg
277KB, 1600x993px
>>29648011
>Derpy is sent to the frozen north to deliver an important missive to the excavation team posted there.
>Due to a series of spoopy coincidences and desperate attempt to keep the Ancient Evil Anon™ contained, Anon is now bound to the qt mare.
>Luna seeing an opportunity, "commissioned" the two to serve Equestria and her people.
>Anon with his Evil Ice based powers (and puns) and Derpy with her weapons grade clumsiness (and booty).
>Together they do morally ambiguous things to Equestria's enemies. and maybe learn about friendship and shit.
>>
>>29648307
>Wealthy businessmare publicly questions Celestia's plan to let several million goat refugees into Equestria without any kind of vetting
>Anon slowly freezes her solid, starting with her hooves and working upward as she begs for her life
>Derpy accidentally smashes said legs with her big bubble butt, leaving the mare to bleed to death from her ragged stumps
>Something something friendship is magic
>>
>>29648297
>Black Cock is much smaller than Femdom

And just like that, we're right back at futa mares.
>>
>>29648424
Edgelord is Tragic
>>
>>29648307
Personally, I think it'd be ballin' if Anon was a skeleton wearing a suit. Just something ineffably grim reaper-y mixed with paradoxically banal clothing.
>>
>>29648011
I'd fucking read this.
>>
>>29648011
> At last, after thousands of years frozen in the ice, I'm free!
> TIME TO CONQUER EQUESTRIA!

> Meanwhile, in Canterlot palace
"Twilight! Go find 5 small-town ponies with attitude!"
> "Right away!"

(Sicknasty guitar solo plays)
> "Go, go elements of harmony!"

> After months of fruitless fighting, the ponies still hold iceheart Anon at bay
> That's when Nightmare Moon shows up to take control of Anon's little operation
> Mighty morphin' intensifies
>>
>>29648011
>>29648307
>>29648424

Ice King Anon?
>>
>>29648533
thats an idea:
how would the princesses react on being kidnapped by a colt?
>>
>>29648523

>Nightmare Moon is the Lord Zedd to Iceheart Anon's Rita Repulsa
>>
>>29648544
> THATSTHEJ~1.BMP
>>
>>29648424
>>29648452
Jesus, Derps what the fuck. I was just going to freeze her and leave her outside to thaw slowly.
>"Im sorry, Anon. She's going to need a lot of kisses for that boo boo."
>Anon resurrects the mare with totally not necromancy™, It may or may not be possessed with a windigo.
>Something something RGRE
>>
>>29648543

Celestia would probably enjoy a break from her responsibilities, though that might change depending on how Anon treats her

Luna would find it humiliating. Prior to becoming Nightmare Moon, she rescued stallions from monsters and finds being stuck as a damsel in distress annoying. Tries to escape all the time leading to Anon just keeping her completely frozen.

Cadence would be worried about how Shining and Flurry Heart are doing without her. But with her powers she knows Anon just needs the right mare's love to warm his frozen heart, so she tries to befriend him. She's also thinking of potentially seducing him into a threeway with Shining.

Twilight would pretend to hate it, but maledom is secretly her fetish.

Anon would probably give Flurry Heart back after a few days because of all the chaos she causes with her magic. But if he's willing to put up with that he might decide to raise her as his evil 'Ice Princess'
>>
>>29648587
>>29648543
>The princesses gets a bi-monthly "vacation"
>They already have their stuff packed incase Anon comes.
>[Insert Foreign Country Here] keeps track of the princesses absences and waits to enact [put dastardly plan here].
>Anon occasionally sends a deadly hoarfrost to ravage the borders to keep the foreign powers in check.
>>
>>29648587
wait wasnt ember a princess too?
>>
>>29648587
>Anon would probably give Flurry Heart back after a few days because of all the chaos she causes with her magic. But if he's willing to put up with that he might decide to raise her as his evil 'Ice Princess'

>flurry heart's facemeltingly adorable baby babbles keeps anon occupied and eventually melts his frozen heart
>cadence is just glad they found a babysitter that wouldn't leave after 1 day
>>
>>29648634

>Anon still pretends to be evil to keep up appearances, but no one is fooled.
>"If you want your daughter back, it will cost twenty bits for every hour she is in my clutches!"
>>
>>29648011
I would read the ever loving hell outta this!
>>
>>29647339
Naw, that's not as entertaining. The little fillies are deemed harmless and being around an unobtainable stallion during their first estrus builds character. The thought of the CMC trying ineffectually to rape Anon outside the schoolhouse after school's over makes me giggle.
>>
>>29647746
Mediocre. That way there's no competition for when my erection explodes out of my pants at the sight of her.
>>
>>29648018
>Celestia gives him two bright orange unicorn horns on both sides of his head
>Replaces his tail with one pegasi wing
>Turns his belly green and his face yellow
>"You're now how earth ponies were meant to be."
>>
File: 1469157293718.jpg (62KB, 470x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469157293718.jpg
62KB, 470x404px
>>29648297
>Like Hoof-holding
>>
>>29648496
Constantly trying to get ponies to go inside of his bag but failing in comical and ironic ways
>>
>>29648634
>>29648746
>Cadence bursts into Anon's evil lair to bring back her daughter (Shinging was kept home because he might hurt himself on an adventure like this)
>Finds Anon asleep on a beat up old couch, with Flurry Heart sleeping on his chest
>Brightly-coloured baby toy in one hand and half-full bottle of milk in the other
>One arm wrapped protectively around the filly
>Cadence shakes her head and wonders why she keeps bothering to take these male villains seriously
>>
>>29648865
>Cadence shakes her head and wonders why she keeps bothering to take these male villains seriously

Now that's not fair. Sombra is the only male villain who stayed evil and the only FiM villain who straight up had to be killed to be beaten.

And he was just a unicorn skilled in dark magic.

Comics aren't canon and never will be so I'm not acknowledging them at all.
>>
>>29648874

Oh and I forgot about Tirek. He was never redeemed either and actually came the closest to conquering Equestria.

But he was a dumbass who underestimated Twilight and friends once he stole their magic. He should have killed them when he had the chance.
>>
>>29648874
Nah, meer tantrums compared to the likes of Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis. If Tirek or Sombra were humans, they'd be scantily-dressed and their foil would probably be being easily seduced by the female hero. Just look at Anon - all it took was one baby to awaken his paternal instincts and forget all about supervillainy and instead take care of the thing as though it were his own. Flurry Heart will probably end up calling him "Unca Non" by the end of the week.
>>
>>29648909
and shining armor would lose his shit if it were her first words
>>
>>29648909

Goddamn it now I want Supervillain Anon in RGRE. Only he legit stays evil.

Just to see how mares would react to a male villain who's actually good at being evil.

Instead of righteous mares seducing him to side of good, he corrupts them and turns them evil.
>>
>>29648925
a human super villain would literally be satan
>>
>>29648496
The Grim Adventures of Anon and Derpy green when?
>>
>>29648931

>Satan in RGRE
>Is initially thrown off by how cutesy everything is and the reversed gender roles, but quickly adapts
>There are no forces of Heaven to oppose him, and nobody knows who he is, so he can act freely
>Aims to make Equestria just as bad as Earth is
>>
>>29647118
Weeks? IRL horses estrus only last for 4-10 days and usually only when the light level is strongest, in spring and summer
>>
File: 1418347288362.jpg (9KB, 316x267px) Image search: [Google]
1418347288362.jpg
9KB, 316x267px
>>29648634
>anon is basically piccolo
>>
>>29649043

>Anon decides to train Flurry Heart in his particular brand of ice magic
"DOOOOOODGE!"
>>
>>29649060
>anon dies
>mane 6 have to travel to Namare to use the Namarian elements of Harmony to bring him back
>>
>>29649060
"DAMN YOU PATVALD!"
>>
File: 1430826829843.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430826829843.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>29649043
I can see this going places
>>
If you were invited by TV Mongol "Vee Hay One" to star in your own show where you pick one of twelve eligible mares to make your somepony. Who are your twelve and what do you name them?
The shows called "flavor of dubs"
>>
>>29649132
DAMN
So close
>>
>>29649119
Thanks, Doc.
>>
>>29647746
>Meet MILFpone before she was a MILF at a vidya tournament.
>Meet her in the finials and play to a draw, insults flying from both parties.
>Hatefuck MILFpone (I don't know what her name is) much to the heartbreak of your unwashed white knight brigade of fatmares
>Decide "Yeah, I like this pone" and stick with her.
>11 months later, out pops your son, Button.
>Being half-human, raised by a mare tourneyfag and an ayylien with more testosterone than 20 stallions combined, Button is pretty marely.
>And of course, but like you did years ago, he catches shit for it.
>>
>>29649096

>Namare
>not Neighmek

Step it up, Anon
>>
>>29649206
I want a story about Anon raising Flurry Heart like Piccolo raised Gohan. Make it happen writefags.
>>
>>29649012
Celestia controls the sun.
>>
Time for dnd I guess.

Continuing from here.
>>29641413

>You're beginning to think that maybe this was a bad idea.
>Looking over at the bar you spot the girls talking to the bartender. Well, Twilight's talking to the bartender.
>Rarity and Fluttershy talk off by the side, no doubt discussing the upcoming campaign and almost completely oblivious to the room around them.
>Dash's cheeks actually show signs of a blush. Applejack refuses to remove her smug expression however.
>Pinkie is- Where is Pinkie?
>You start to approach the bar; steely faced and determined not to be dissuaded by the lack of complete clothing you are currently putting up with.
>Passing by the tables causes some ponies to go back to their chatting, albeit in more hushed tones.
>The heads of some tables seem to follow you on a swivel however. You only feel a small part less watched when you finally reach the bar and start to overhear Twilight.
>"-just for taking on a bunch of thieves?"
>The bartender's cream coat and homely chestnut hair give of a kind and social air. Her voice is soft yet accented with a calm mid-western vibe.
>"They've caused the town a mighty hurting, miss. Some merchants don't want to stay open past sundown no more, ain't safe any longer."
>"Couldn't one of the other parties here handle it? I mean, you asked them right" Twilight inquires.
>"Of course, miss. But most'a the other adventurers here are all big mares with more brawn than brains. They either end up gettin' completely outrun by the thieves or outsmarted and robbed themselves."
>Pinkie seems to pop up from underneath Twilight's robe.
>You recoil back from her sudden appearance and yelp. None of the other girls did though. Maybe they're just used to this by now?
>"Really!? What type of big meanies would steal from these gals?"
>>
>>29649490

>Pinkie points to one of the groups of adventures to the left, the mares wearing brighly polished and prim armor.
"Wait, how do you know it was them who got robbed?"
>"I asked them silly. That one's Aegis and that one's Steely Pauldrons and that one's..."
>You tone pinkies rambling out to listen to the bartender again.
>She chuckles softly.
>"Seems you have a few magic ponies in your party, and one that can teleport too! Surely some thieves wouldn't be a challenge for ya."
>Her smile turns more sultry as she scans her eyes over your upper body, slowly making her way down.
>"Especially with a pretty little stallion giving you moral support." She winks at you playfully, with her eyes thankfully.
>You grumble under your breath. The ogling is a pretty common thing living here.
>It's nice to be so desired you guess. But the clothes don't make it any easier to deal with.
"Just give us the details and we'll be on our way to the first tailor."
>"Not keeping the garb? I think you could be veeery effective at distracting baddies in a pinch hon~"
>You would ask if all the inhabitants of this world are this flirty and thirsty, but they you remember that you're essentially the equivalent of a gamer grill from earth and that is pretty much the norm.
"Yeah, thanks. But I'll take my chances with some actual armor."
>"Assless pants though. If you're not gonna give the enemy a show ya may as well give me one Anon." Dash chimes in, graceful as always.
>You ignore her and try to keep focus.
>"Shame hon." The bartender changes topic quickly and turns back to Twilight.
>"You're gonna want to start by asking the shops that got robbed most recently. I hear the tanner had one of his prized slings stolen yesterday, you could start with him, just turn left outside the tavern and ask for directions from there."
Applejack finishes her mug of cider and pats Twilight on her wither.
>"C'mon then sugercubes, let's git movin' before sundown hits."
>>
>>29649500

"Hell no. Not before I replace-" you motion to your chest frustrated, "this".
>Dash makes her presence know once more.
>"Heh, want one with a fly big guy? I'd say you've already got pretty easy access."
>This pony was really starting to get to you now; normally she was brash but kept it short. What caused her to get all aggressive? Maybe what Fluttershy said was true?
>"He's actually right Dash." Twilight, your saviour. "We should get some weapons and some armor too, this basic equipment isn't great and we started with some bits."
>"Then c'mon, talking here's not gonna get it done." Applejack is as eloquent as always as she barges back out the door and into town.
"Damn, she's really impulsive."
>"You don't know the half of it Anon"
>You turn to face the bartender.
"Thanks for the job. Miss..."
>"Tender Hooves, but you can just call me Tender~."
"Uh, thanks Tender, wouldn't happen to have a blanket of some sort would you?"
>Tender laughs and grabs a fur blanket from under the bar. Guess they store them there for when people sleep at the heath.
>"Don't worry about payment. You already agreed to take out the thieves for me. Good luck and stay safe."
>You thank Tender again and wrap the blanket around yourself.
>The rest of the girls start to leave, and as you trail them you feel as if at least some of the eyes have given up staring. Tender still blows you a kiss as you leave.
>"-and that big gal over there is called Garrugamesh"
>Oh, guess Pinkie never finished talking.
>You look over to see a minotaur female with ridiculously oversized mino-breasts peeking out from under her banded mail. She sees you looking and waves while wearing a cocky smile.
Pinkie shuffles up to you and whispers in your ear. "She said if you need some armor. You can get in hers".
>You grab Pinkie by the hoof and drag her with you out of the building. She is extremely light and hangs from your hand like a flag as she giggles and waves bye to her new friends.
>"Byeeeeeeee everypony."
>>
>>29649505

>You rush after the mares and put Pinkie down next to them as you continue to walk along.
>It's only now you get to see the landscape with some detail. The town looks positively medieval. >Thatch and tiled roofs, wooden and brick houses... not too different from Ponyville now that you think about it.
>Towards the western half of the town you see a rapidly climbing mountain. A lone path looks to lead all the way up to the top, where an old run down building lies. You can't quite make out the details from down here.
>The sky is bright, dimmed only by the occasional cloud cover. Breathing in slowly reveals the air to be clean and light. This seems like a pretty nice town.
>Fillies and colts play off in a corner of the square, playing hide and seek as one hides underneath a produce cart. Guess it's a good incentive as any to help this town you guess.
>Other than that the town is quite active, ponies milling about in a central market, trading with mostly other ponies. There is the sporadic gryphon or minotaur, but the population is nowhere near as diverse as the tavern.
>Twilight is in the meantime talking with a local about directions to a weapon store. After a brief chat she leads the party off southward through some of the winding cobblestone streets.
>You make it to the store rather quickly with the apt directions provided by the pony. The outside looks like many other buildings here, plain and homely.
>You wouldn't think it were even a store were it not for the racks of weapons hung on display in the windows and the large wooden sign that sticks out from above the door with the image of a large axe carved into the wood.
>>
File: Basilisk.png (946KB, 1000x631px) Image search: [Google]
Basilisk.png
946KB, 1000x631px
>>29649512

>You all shuffle inside the store; Rarity opens the door to let you in first. You think you hear Applejack say "Mi'lord" as she starts to giggle with Dash.
>The bell chimes as the door is opened and... sweet Moradin what is that thing?
>Behind the counter a large creature sits. It uses its large clawed talon to run a cloth along a bastard sword, cleaning specks of dust off of it.
>You notice a tail coming out from around the counter... how long is it anyway? It's mottled green and brown scales seem to shift as it looks up from its work towards you.
>Its small eyes are a bright yellow; the pupils are tiny read slits that stare into your soul. You feel your body becoming heavy from the feet upwards.
>"Oh my, ever so sorry, friend."
>The creature's voice is brittle yet... friendly. Its eyes defocus and turn to more regular black circle pupils. The heavy feeling sinks back into the ground.
>"Sorry about that man, I find it hard not to focus when I work, and then I forget to turn it off. You ok?"
>His voice is male, yet gentle all the same.
"Yeah, no problem." You say rubbing your head and shaking the feeling away. "What did you do exactly?"
>"Well I'm-"
>"He's a basilisk if my knowledge serves me right, and I assure you, it does." Twilight cuts in. "It's gaze can turn you to stone if you look at it for too long."
"Him" You correct.
>"Uh yes, I suppose." Twilight wears an unsure expression around the basilisk.
>He, however smiles brightly at you. "Well thanks for that Stanger. Most ponies that come in here tend to run away immediately. The ones who stay do so because I forgot to stop my focus, heh."
>"Anyway what can I get a fine group of adventurers like yourselves?"
>Finally someone who doesn't act like a pervert or an asshole.
"We were hoping-"
>>
>>29649521

>Dash enters the store last and flies straight towards the basilisk shouting. "Get away from the eye candy, monster". Apparently not getting the memo that he's not an enemy.
>You grab her out of the air and berate her.
>"Dash, he's the owner of the store. Please stop being an ass."
>The basilisk looks unimpressed, Dash just looks indignant. She lightly whinnies but doesn't say anything.
>Twilight facehoofs and sighs. "Anyyyway."
>"We need to equip ourselves for an upcoming adventure, you wouldn't be able to help with that would you."
>He cheers up immediately. "Sure as rain, name's Oculus by the way. What are you looking for?"
>After a few minutes of arguing and testing some edges on a training dummy Oculus keeps in the back and your party is nearly ready to roll.
"So you all have to use the weapons designated for your class huh?"
>Blue Fast quips in. "Don't worry Anon I'm sure we can find some whips and chains for you.
"If it didn't murder you, I'd stab you right now.
>"Yes Anon, we can only use our class weapons. And don't worry, this game isn't too violent, if somepony gets hit, they lose hit points and only feel some of the pain of the impact."
"You don't say."
>You quickly grab a long sword off of the shelf and swing it at Dash hard and fast. Your arm seems to swerve at the last minute and miss her completely however.
>"Whoa, nice try monkey-boy~."
>You try stabbing and bashing her with it but she nimbly dodges and your blows seem to curve away from her automatically.
>Twilight tries to explain. "Anon, you can't use weapons that aren't part of your class; you are not proficient in short swords."
>Dash stops dodging and sticks her tongue out at you.
"God damn D&D rules"
>"O&O rules."
>>
File: Armor-Shop-FFCCMLAAK.png (202KB, 462x305px) Image search: [Google]
Armor-Shop-FFCCMLAAK.png
202KB, 462x305px
>>29649528

>After much grumbling and missed swings on Dash you finally take Twilights suggestion and tie the short spear to your back as well as tying the sling to your pack.
>A short-spear is better than nothing you guess. Or to: "Make sure you keep your distance and don't get hurt." As Twilight put it.
>Still. You wonder what class you really are anyway. What type of healer uses a spear?
>Whatever. For now you bid your new bro Oculus farewell and try to make your way to the tailor.
>You quickly make your way to the tailor following the advice of another pony. The store is much more decorated than many of the other buildings that surround it. The walls are painted in carnival colors mimicking a fair from earth.
>"What a travesty of a boutique!" Rarity utters in a shrill voice, putting her hoof over her forehead motioning she wants to faint.
>The party enters the building into a large centre room. Much of the room is covered in ponykins wearing whimsical and intricate fantasy armor. I guess this tailor was also an armorsmith?
>You're quickly assailed by the silky laughter of a pony standing in the back of the room. Or more accurately, balancing on a large ball with one hoof.
>Damn, for a pony that's pretty damn impressive.
>"Good day, my name's Harlequin and how may I help youuuuuuu"
>Harlequin is knocked off balance when Pinkie joins her on the ball.
>"Rooooom for one more?"
>The two face opposite directions repositioning their hooves trying to keep stable.
>"Sooooo, what can I do for you?" Harlequin hops off the ball and lands square on four hooves. >Pinkie actually manages to keep her footing and balances without a hitch. Honestly pony agility never ceases to amaze you.
>>
File: PO7897636-front-cu.png (288KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
PO7897636-front-cu.png
288KB, 792x792px
>>29649535

>Fluttershy decides to pipe up. "Um, we were hoping to buy some armor for out adventures."
>In short order you had got everyone's armor set out. Once again it came to you.
"So what do I get to wear this time? A bikini? A ball-gag? Full on bdsm gear?
>Harlequin sounds confused. "Uh, but dear cleric of The Sun, would you not prefer some armor?
>You double take.
"Wait a minute, I'm a cleric!?"
>"Uh, yeah Anon. A cleric of The Sun, why?
"Why? I know exactly what clerics can use."
>"Yeah, what's that? Slutty clothing and-"
>You grab the heavy mace from Applejacks wither, circle round around and smash Dash over the head with it.
"Maces."
>Dash looks dazed and hurt and rubs her head with a hoof. Be a damn shame if you did permanent damage you guess, might not be able to notice the difference though.
"And armor. Suit me up."
>Half an Hour later and your party stands at the tanner's store. You turn and look at all the equipment you bought from the weapon store and tailor.
>Rarity chose to carry a dagger and nothing else but a finely crafted blue robe.
>"I'm a sorcerer darling. I already have everything I need." She added with a confident smile.
>Twilight took a quarterstaff and a light crossbow. Guess she knows what she's doing. She also dressed in a traditional purple wizards robe. It looks like she has an Owl as a familiar too, he rests on her hat.
>Applejack has a very large sword. Probably won't be too fast with it and it's too big to strap a shield to the hand guard without unbalancing it but it'll kill things hard enough you guess.
>She also has a heavy mace strapped to her side for backup and within mouth grabbing range. A chain shirt adorns her abdomen.
>>
File: Cleric_Jozan_PHB3e.jpg (132KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric_Jozan_PHB3e.jpg
132KB, 400x527px
>>29649543

>Pinkie took a thin rapier and a short bow. You don't see her carrying any instruments buy you don't doubt she has them. She's already a ball of cocaine coated in sugar. You dread to think of how fast and from how many different directions she can stab an enemy in combat with that rapier. The only thing that slows her down is her studded leather armor.
>Dash now has an actual longbow (by pony standards), it's not composite but heck, you don't even know how she can fire a normal one. She also has a longsword in case she forgets she has 'range' in her class name. She refused to wear studded leather since she claimed it was too heavy so she agreed on a decently thick leather set.
"Nice bow Dash. It has a DEEP curve, you're not compensating for something are you?"
>"Yeah, weak allies."
>... Well fuck you Dash.
>Fluttershy delicately sheaths her scimitar in her wither sheath and hangs her sling from her sadlebag.
>Much like dash and Applejack she carries a pack of ammo. Sling bullets in one of her pouches hung from her saddlebag.
>She refused to wear any armor made of metal and stuck with some thick hide armor to give her protection. A small squirrel titters as it rests on her back eating a nut.
>Now you wielded the heavy mace you acquired from Applejack and kept the shortspear for backup. >You also wore actual banded mail.
>It was heavy as sin, but thick and made you harder to penetrate than everyone else.
>Shame you have no shield but it's too late to go back now. You have an adventure to experience.
>>
>>29649548

http://pastebin.com/Bgzg2eQu
That's all the autism I have for the day.
Join us next time when our adventurers actually do something!
>>
>>29649437

Complete with Absent Parent Cadence as Goku and Shining as Chi-Chi?
>>
>>29649548
So is everyone in the town expect the mane six and anon not real then?
>>
>>29647746
>Never had much luck in the love department
>Topaz and Brown color scheme, doesn't really pop out
>Real name is Elaina, foreign name so most tend to forget it and just call her Button's Mom now
>Thought she had a loving relationship with Button's Dad, turns out he was a cheating hussy so she left him (either while pregnant or with baby Button)
>No other colts in p0nyville want to bother with an older mare with pre-started family
>Anon meets her and learns of her situation
>Is appalled once again by p0nys' shit taste
>Becomes sis-tier friend and new father figure to Button
>>
>>29649758
>>Real name is Elaina
das kinda pretty
>>
>>29649883
You mean really pretty right?
You don't have shit taste do you, Anon?
>>
>>29647746
Let us consult science.
http://pastebin.com/j1r7HZnR
>>
Alabaster
>>
>>29650182
shitpost
>>
>>29649559
nice I always look forward to reading more of this
>>
>>29645066
i think i know that pic
>>
>>29649948
kek
>>
File: 1423380281573.jpg (6KB, 192x198px) Image search: [Google]
1423380281573.jpg
6KB, 192x198px
>>29649437
>"W-what do I do now, Mr. Anon?"
>you are anon, and before you sits a sniffling Flurry Heart
>the past few weeks had been a hell of a ride
>when you got to Equestria, you found out things were a little different than you might have imagined
>gender roles were reversed
>and apparently you've turned into piccolo
>I mean, it made sense
>the green skin
>the having multiple people inside you (no homo)
>the power level that shot up after being alone for so long
>so you decided to roll with it
>it's not a bad gig, after all
>being namekian has it's perks
>you don't need to eat, you have all of piccolo's abilities, and his strength too
>this means you don't have to get up to grab the remote anymore (thank you stretchy arms) and you get to troll dresshoers to no end with your clothes beam
>she was so disappointed when she saw you had made your own business suit AND namekian gear
>it was too bad about candyass kicking your ass a few months back at the Tenkaichi Moodukai , but after that it was smooth sailing
>but fun and games ended a few weeks ago with the attack of pony Radditz
>you still don't know how he managed a mane that huge, but he made it work.
>apparently Cadence was a Neighyan who was sent here to enslave Equestria and hit her head
>maybe the brain damage is what made her choose love as her domain
>you and candyass made a truce to take him down, but like you expected it ended up with cadence dying and taking radditz with her
>now Neighyan Vegeta and Nappa are on their way, and you plan on living long enough to actually laugh about seeing a bald pony
>which leads you to now
>Flurry is half Neighyan, half unicorn. She has untapped potential
>and you're gonna drag it out of her whether she likes it or not
>"W-what do I do, anon?"
>you smirk down as you utter your reply
"You survive. Do that, and I'll teach you how to fight."
>"B-but I'm scared, Mr. Anon!"
"You'll laugh at your fears when you see what you're made of"
>and with that, you take off
>>
>>29650944
I hope you rike it
>>
>>29650944
>tfw you will never scream "DODGE!" at Flurry before blasting her with an energy beam
>>
File: my n wordd.jpg (22KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
my n wordd.jpg
22KB, 530x482px
>>29649559
>>
File: 1412629803803.png (315KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1412629803803.png
315KB, 500x375px
>>29650975
I riked it
>>
>>29650944

So do Neighyans look exactly like Alicorns?
>>
File: 1479295147484.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1479295147484.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
>>29649548
>>29649559
this is some good green my dude, looking forward to more cleric anon
>>
>>29639966
The toys are an exact 1:1 scale reacreation of ponies.
>>
>>29651371
Writefag here. As soon as I finish my current green, I'm going to write a story about adorable toy-sized ponies trying to politely open tiny doors for Anon to buildings which he cannot fit inside, and trying to tell him that he cannot do their equally tiny "mare's work" because he might hurt himself with their iddy-biddy tools.
>>
>>29651439
DO IT
>>
File: 1489227704687.png (414KB, 1198x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1489227704687.png
414KB, 1198x1189px
>tfw can't slay the dragons because they keep coddling and kissing you and calling you adorable
>>
File: 1484197588676.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484197588676.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>29651439
>Size cat
>Size toy
I'm fine.
>>
>>29651557
>A Knight and Dragon
>Married
>Bless from a god
>Pregnant with a human boy
>The boy became a Dragonborn
>>
File: 1450766605524.jpg (274KB, 700x847px) Image search: [Google]
1450766605524.jpg
274KB, 700x847px
>>29651596
I can dig it.
>>
>>29651605
>"FUS ROohmy god, mom, knock before you open my door!"
>>
>>29651439
>Anon carrying around little babby ponies around in his shirt pocket
>>
>>29649482
celestia is eternally in heat

she has full control of it
>>
>>29651650
>Like humans, ponies are able to experience estrous synchrony
>When Celestia goes into heat they ALL go into heat
>>
>>29640137
>Being 5'3 at best.
>Not superior 6'5.
Holy fuck. I was 6' when I was like 14 man, everyone was so small.
>>
>>29651674
damn
>>
>>29650944
>Piccolo only has like 3-4 namekians inside of him.
>Anon has a fuckton.
Too much power
>>
>>29651719
>Not having an 8 inch penis
Why the smallies?
>>
>>29652010
Piccolo has the likes of Nail hanging about in his noggin, that's a bit different than Anon having a horde of autists with powerlevels of like 5 at best.
>>
DD2 when?
JAGOG when?

I've been waiting for you faggots way too long.
>>
>>29649548
Thank you for continuing this story.
>>
>>29652162
>DD2 when?
Actually sooner than you think.
>>
File: What kind of cake is that.png (193KB, 568x309px) Image search: [Google]
What kind of cake is that.png
193KB, 568x309px
>>29649948
oh fuck, you hero
I was looking for that, and the other xeno story that author wrote
thanks man
>>
>>29649490
Even in D&D knockoff verse, Pinkie is the only one I can think of to use broken godlike power for silly pranks.
>>
>>29652162
>JAGOG
i forget what that even stands for
>>
>>29649543
>some armor for out adventures
try our*
>>
>>29652314
Just a good ol girls.
>>
File: kawaii.jpg (39KB, 296x213px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.jpg
39KB, 296x213px
>>29648909
>Flurry Heart will probably end up calling him "Unca Non" by the end of the week.
>>
>>29652396
"U-Unca Non? You dare disrespect me by calling me by such an infantile name? You dare?!"
>Flurry Heart squeals happily and claps her hooves together.
>"Unca Non! Unca Non!"
>You narrow your eyes and boop her gently on the nose; she swats at your hand and tries to divert it into her mouth so that she can gnaw on it.
"The nerve. The insolence. If you must insist on such a title, then I will call you..."
>You look around the room to make sure that you're alone.
>When you're absolutely sure that nobody will ever hear what you're about to say, you lean down and nuzzle the tiny baby pony in your lap.
"...my little cutie-patootie, and I'll love you forever."
>CLICK
>You whip your head up (careful to avoid head-butting the foal) and your heart drops at the sight of Princess Cadence smiling and pointing a camera at you.
>God dammit, shit like this is why you became a super-villain to begin with.
>>
>>29652474
and then mommy spent the next 24 hours playing hide and seek tied up and locked in a closet
>>
>>29652503
That sounds more like a present to Shining to apologize for leaving him back home when she went to confront Anon.
>>
>>29651719
Tfw 5'7 now.
5'4 when I was 14.

I want to die famalama
>>
>>29652645
Hey, cheer up. I'm 5'7 too.
>>
>>29647299
No, it isn't. It is a distance. How long it takes to cover that distance is dependant entirely upon your speed. You could travel a light year in a second if you managed to bypass the speed of light, or it could take a fuckload of time if you're significantly slower than the speed of light.
>>
>>29652645
>>29652712
Hey, I'm 5'7 too.

Sheeiiit
>>
File: LyraPimpstrings.gif (190KB, 327x347px) Image search: [Google]
LyraPimpstrings.gif
190KB, 327x347px
>>29652645
>>29652712
>>29652760
>all these manlets
>tfw six foot four normally and six foot six when my back isn't fucked with heavy compression stress
>>
>>29652785
All the easier to punch you in the nuts, Anon.
>>
File: white on black violence.jpg (27KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
white on black violence.jpg
27KB, 403x312px
>>29652794
only women and faggots aim for the balls, and there aren't any women on Malaysian sheep husbandry sites, so fess up
>>
File: 1485045401083.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485045401083.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
>>29652823
Honor is for the dead and the foolish.
>>
>>29652843
at least the honorable dead know peace from this hell of scoundrels and back-stabbing swine, having died with pride
>>
>>29652869
And I get to punch balls, so it's a win win situation.
>>
File: Gonna kill myself now.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna kill myself now.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>29652879
tfw 4'8, how do you people do it?
>>
>>29652915
He finds joy in doing nut shots it seems
>>
File: A DEVASTATING BLOW.png (62KB, 200x328px) Image search: [Google]
A DEVASTATING BLOW.png
62KB, 200x328px
>>29652869
>something something Darkest Dungeons
>>
>>29652915
Ir's alright anon. In a world with opposite gender roles you would be considered cute and petite
>>
>>29652785
le manlet
>implying I give a fuck
If I was six foot six I wouldn't even be able to follow my career well.
>>
>>29652926
Don't we all?
>>
>>29652942
At least I can ride all ponies, not just celestia and luna.
>>
>>29652946
Of what, standing on another midget's shoulders and hiding under a trench coat to sneak into movie theatres?
>>
>>29652946
good on you for finding a niche, we can't all be footrests for fully grown men
>>
File: 1401730214188.png (335KB, 461x750px) Image search: [Google]
1401730214188.png
335KB, 461x750px
>>29652958
kek
Gave me a giggle m8. Of fitting in the cockpit of small aircraft. I have a family member who did some pilot's training that's so damn tall he was always uncomfortable and stiff from being cramped in the cockpit.
>>
>>29652958
We don't do that!
We stand on another each others shoulders and hide under a trenchcoat to buy alcohol.
>>
>>29652956
That's the spirit, always a silver lining.
>>
>>29652974
>nearly 25 now
>still get carded
I suppose it's not that bad. I'd rather look 18 at 25 than look like I'm in my forties.
>>
File: Darkest dugeon triggered plague.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest dugeon triggered plague.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>29652940
Unfortunately every dumbass on this thread would just scream that it's too edgy.
>>
>>29652969
It's a lot harder to make fun of your shortcomings it's a PUN when you're so much more successful in life than I am, Anon.
>>
>>29652993
>Average height
>Baby face
I got carded until I was 24 until I just stopped shaving. Canadafag here, this means that I was buying booze for 6 years before the carding stopped.
>>
File: 1343376337809.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1343376337809.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>29652997
I'm sorry, Anon. I hope you have a good life down on the ground.
>>
>>29652474
>Flurry Heart has done it. All those years of fighting and effort has payed off.
>She's being recognized by her own meritorious deeds and being the greatest badass this side of Equus.
>Anonymous crashes the coronation/ceremony
to proclaim the beginning of his "REIGN OF BLOOD"
>Flurry and the guards ready themselves to fight of this villain.
>"You're just in time Anon!" Cadence interrupts them while waving a remote control.
>The lights switch off and a massive screen got turned on.
>"Unca Non! Unca Non!"
> The crowd is silent as they watch Anonymous the Scourge of Equus play and nuzzle the baby Flurry Heart in his lap.
>-"...my little cutie-patootie, and I'll love you forever."
>Anonymous blushes up a storm and escapes with a poof after swearing vengeance of course.
>>
>>29653250
I imagine a more Daffy Duck style, "This means war", then walking angrily out the door.
>>
>>29652162
>JAGOG
>>
>>29652997
I honestly don't think I've actually met a 4'8" adult in real life. Are you super underage or did you just get really, really shit genes?

>>29653005
I'm 23 with my own place and I look like a coked out teenager. It gets irritating when someone who's younger then me starts talking down to me.
>>
>>29652162
>JAGOG when?
never. the author went to write for the TF/TG threads instead when he realized we don't take kindly to their folk round here.
>>
>>29653672
We don't take kindly to ANY kind of "folk" in this thread.
>>
>>29652645
>>29652712
>>29652760
5'6 get on my level faggots
it's lonely down here
>>
>>29653689
i'm afraid i don't know what you mean, anon.
>>
>>29653894
Either your being sarcastic or you're VERY new to this thread.
>>
I'm 5'11, is that still manlet tier?
>>
>>29652915
>4,8
I wish I was that height. Then I could snuggle wifu without having to pick her up. I could sleep in a regular bed with her and see the world through her eyes. You truly are lucky Anon. Even if not now when you go to Equestria you will see why.
>>
>>29652969
I can't fly anything because of eye problems so... how does it feel Anon? To fly through the sky?
>>
>>29652915
6'1, with a thing for tall girls, shit is not cash bruh.
>>
>>29654249
get glasses, you can be a civilian pilot.
>>
>>29654249
Huh, if you have 20/40 vision with corrective lenses then you can get a pilot's license for private planes. https://www.aopa.org/training-and-safety/learn-to-fly
>>
File: 1487654790123.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1487654790123.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>29653024
Th-Thanks, Anon...
>>
>"I think I saw that weirdo with a pair of the anon's boxers."
>>
>page 8
I trusted you, RGRE.
>>
>>29655151
everyone has something better to do.
unlike you.
>>
>>29655162
>something better to do
you mean there's something to do other than spend time on this taiwanese online laundromat?
>>
>>29655162
Sorry Anon, I didn't realize everyone was at church on this fine Sunday afternoon. I guess posters insisting that this was a "christian board" should have clued me in.
>>
Expect Dazzles soon. It's been edited.
I know how to use spoilers, I promise.
>>
>It was late
>The moon was at its apex and the Dazzling household was completely silent
>Your girlfriends were all snuggled up with you on your bed
>Adagio had her arms wrapped around your middle with her face buried into the back of your neck
>Sonata was cuddling her, thankfully not hogging the entire blanket to herself
>For now at least...
>You were holding grump, nuzzling the top of her head while you listened to the sound of her breathing
>Your girls were warm and soft; very much so
>It made it very hard to stay awake in any circumstance
>Usually, if you were in a cuddle pile like this, you'd be out like a light in five minutes unless the girls wanted to fuck before bed
>And, nine times out of ten, you slept like a baby until your alarm started ringing
>But, tonight, something had woken you up from your slumber
>You needed to take a piss
>While this usually wouldn't be a problem for a normal person, one had to be thoughtful about getting out of bed when they were in the middle of a cuddle pile
>Your girls might not have been very light sleepers, but if they did wake up they'd be as grouchy as all hell
>Or worse, they'd pull you back into the bed with that super strength of theirs and wouldn't let go, no matter how much you begged or pleaded
>And that was how people pissed the bed
>But you were somewhat of a veteran of getting out of bed without disturbing any of your girls
>A small shift there loosened Adagio's grip on you, a little wiggle there allowed you to sit up without disturbing anyone
>After that the rest was easy
>Carefully crawling over the girls--making sure to give grump a kiss because she looked so fucking cute when she slept--you hopped off the bed and made your way toward the bathroom
>Your bedroom, like always, was fucking FREEZING, so you went about your business as quickly as possible
>>
>>29655264
"Fucking thermometer... I swear to god I'm gonna tear the thing out of the wall... let's see them make it ten degrees in here then..."
>After you drained the sea dragon, you made a quick trip to the thermometer to turn up the temperature
>When it was high enough that you wouldn’t be shaking like a leaf if you had to get up again, you made your way back toward your bed
>In the darkness you could see that Dagy had moved
>Since she had no one to hold when you departed, poof had decided to turn her affections on Sonata, something which the cobalt girl seemed happy with, since she was hugging her right back
>Aria had rolled onto her back, the blanket pulled down her body just enough so that you could see her breasts
>Though you wanted nothing more than to crawl back under your covers, you stopped a moment to appreciate your girlfriends puppies
>Large but not overly so…
>Her skin was flawless...
>Her areolas the size of quarters...
>...
>Nice...
>With a nod, you crawled into your bed as quietly as you could
>You were navigating over grump, staring at the empty space on the bed with longing, when you felt Aria shift
>Her warm, slender hands reached up and brushed against your sides before making their way to the small of your back
>One moment you were about to lay down and go back to sleep, the next you found yourself on your back with your naked girlfriend straddling you
>...Alrighty then
>"And where the fuck did you go?" grump asked
"I was using the pisser, hon," you replied
>With a sigh, Aria flopped herself down on top of you
>One of her hands began playing with your hair while she affectionately nipped at your collarbone
>You shivered, your hands sliding down to her hips and giving them a squeeze
>>
>>29655271
>She rubbed her tits against your chest, letting you feel her hard nips
>"I was having a good dream until you went and woke me up," she said, letting her lovebites wander up to your neck
"If I didn't get up you'd have had a lot more to worry about than waking up when you didn't want to," you said, offering more of your neck
>Aria slowly slid up your body
>She took her time, making sure that no part of your throat was left unkissed
>You occupied yourself with squeezing her legs and butt, enjoying the feeling of her muscles tensing and relaxing at your touch
>Sweet God Almighty did you love grump’s lower body
>You loved all of her, but you especially loved everything below her belly button
>Another shiver ran through you as she began nipping and kissing the space where your neck and jaw met
>A hum escaped her as you spread her cheeks apart and slapped them together
>Your exhaustion was a thing of the past
>You were wide awake now
>Wide awake and getting harder by the second
>Aria, feeling Anon Jr. stirring, started to grind her hips against your lap
>"Do you wanna know what I was dreaming about, Anon?" she asked, her bites and kisses becoming more aggressive the higher she went
>You squirmed, your fingers digging into her flesh
"What were you dreaming about, grump?"
>You twitched as she bit you a little harder than you would have liked
>Your cock throbbed, slapping against her cheeks
>That one was going to leave a mark in the morning...
>Aria grinned, her purple eyes peering down at you
>"Do you really want to know?" she asked, before planting her lips on yours
>Without hesitation, you returned the kiss
>Like always, grump’s mouth tasted sweet
>Her tongue was an aggressive little thing, trying to beat yours around so that she could have her way with your mouth
>Of course you resisted, fighting with her until she broke the kiss with a gasp
>>
>>29655274
"What the hell's gotten into you?" you asked, giving her ass a squeeze. "Sonata's usually the playful one in the bedroom."
>Your question earned you another bite, causing your hardening cock to throb
>"Sonata can't get you screaming like I can," Aria replied with her usual confidence
>That had you chuckling
"We both know that Sonata can get you, me, and Dagy screaming anyway she wants."
>Aria sat up fully in your lap, the blanket falling away to reveal her perfect, beautiful body
>You bit your lip as you felt your cock slide in the crack of her ass
>"Her ass isn't as big as mine though, is it?" grump purred, wiggling her hips in a way that had you curling your toes
>Don't moan...
>Don't moan...
>If you moan it'll wake the other girls up...
"N-not, she doesn't."
>Aria's grin widened
>She flexed her glutes, enveloping your length with warmth and flesh
>You bit your lip, your hips jerking
>Anon Jr. throbbed, coating Aria’s crack with your pre
>Grump, feeling this, let out a triumph giggle
>Leaning, down, she gave you another kiss
>"I had a dream about you putting that big cock of yours inside of me until your nuts were empty," she whispered
>...
>Wew...
>Lifting her hips, she reached down and grabbed your cock
>Giving it a few loving strokes, she traced your cockhead against her pussy
>You could feel the heat coming off of her mound, feel how slick she had become
>It had you throbbing even harder, your hips rolling in your eagerness
>"And look at I have here. You're all hard and I'm nice and wet. It's a dream come true, huh?"
>Your hips bucked
>Wew...
>It looked like you weren't getting any more sleep tonight...
>Grinning from ear to ear, grump covered your mouth with a hand as she lowered herself down onto you
>No more foreplay was required
>She was ready, and your dick was hard enough to beat a medium-sized midget to death with
>Tightness, wetness, and warmth greeted your member as it slid inside of your girlfriend
>>
>>29655286
>You groaned into her hand, your eyes slipping closed
>Right off the bat, this felt different from when the two of you usually fucked
>She felt wetter, her walls had a texture that you had never felt before
>It felt great, amazing
>This didn’t feel like anything you had ever experienced with the other girls
>It wasn't until she had taken you down to the hilt that you realized why
>You weren't wearing a condom
>You were fucking your girlfriend bareback
>...
>Oh shit...
>Your eyes snapped open to see grump playing with a tit

"Aria," you hissed, after pulled her hand away. "Let me grab a--"
>Before you could finish your sentence, the hand was once again pressed against your mouth
>"Shush, just enjoy the feeling," Aria said, giving your cheek a kiss. "Just let your Aria ride your cock until you cum."
>Slowly, she raised herself up
>Though you were still squirming, you couldn't help but groan again as her cunny squeezed your bare length
>You had never gone bareback with any of the girls
>Adagio had always insisted that you used condoms
>Never in your life would you have expected that a thin layer of rubber made sex feel that different
>Aria chuckled
>"Doesn't it feel nice not to wear those silly condoms?" she asked, lifting herself up until just your tip was inside of her before lowering herself back down. "I know it feels good for me. I can feel every bump and vein on you now~"
>Your hips bucked as her inner walls squeezed your length
>It felt good
>It felt so good, in fact, that you were having a hard time controlling yourself, even though, in the back of your mind, your more sensible self was screaming to get this crazy girl off of you
>There was a reason that you always wore condoms when you fucked
>You could get these girls pregnant
>Even though you had a hard time believing it, sirens had little problem having children with most races
>Pony, diamond dog, gryphon; it didn't matter
>>
>>29655294
>As long as it had a hole or pole to breed they could, and would, get pregnant from it
>In fact, if what Adagio said was true, the sirens were so fertile that birth control didn't work on them
>Even though you weren’t a pony or a diamond dog or anything else from Equestria, you had no desire to tempt fate, and neither did the other girls
>Until now it seemed
"A-Aria..."
>Aria began to pick up the pace, licking and biting and kissing as she rode you
>"Yeah. Say my name, Anon," she said, nuzzling the side of your neck. "Say my name while you give me a baby~"
>Your cock throbbed again
>Even though she really wasn't moving that fast you could feel that familiar ticklish sensation building up
>This was bad...
>This was really, really bad...
>Still squirming, you watched as your girlfriend sat up
>Grabbing your thighs, Aria rode you a little harder, her breast bouncing each time she hilted you
>It was a lovely sight, and for a second you couldn't help but forget why you were being so fussy
>Aria, seeing you faltering, grabbed your hands and guided them to her breasts
>"Don't hold anything back, Nonny," she purred. "Fill me up~"
>You throbbed again as you played with her boobs
>In the middle of you rolling her nipples in between your pointer finger and thumb your more rational side woke back up
>Come on man!
>Get ahold of yourself!
>You tried to pull your hands away, but Aria simply placed her hands on top of yours and gave her tits a squeeze
>She moved quicker, wet, meaty sounds filling the air
>You could see the pleasure on Aria's red face
>Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her movement were becoming jerkier and more needy
>She might have been enjoying riding bareback as much as you...
>"I can feel you throbbing, Nonny. Are you going to cum already?" she asked. "Does it feel that good?"
>You gritted your teeth and shut your eyes
"A-Aria... we really shouldn't--"
>>
>>29655300
>Grump silenced you with a kiss, cupping your face with her hands and looking at you with those pretty purple eyes of hers
>That ticklish sensation began to build
>With some alarm, you realized that you weren’t going to last much longer
>You were fucked...
>In more ways than one...
>"Just a little more, Nonny," Aria said, as something began moving on the edge of your vision. "Just a little--"
>An inhuman scream filled the air, shaking the windows and the walls
>Two glowing red orbs flashed to life in the darkness
>"ARIA!"
>You and grump yelped
>Your cock twitched hard in terror, which almost made you blow your load
>Fucking shit!
>Poof was awake!
>Your alpha, snarling like some kind of demon, grabbed grump by the hair
>You and Aria screamed in terror as she lifted her bodily into the air
>Somehow, by the grace of god, she managed to do this without breaking your dick in the process
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ARIA?!" poof demanded as grump kicked and thrashed, panic as clear as day on her face
>"I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!"
>"THEN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING MY MALE WITHOUT A CONDOM?!"
>"I WASN'T! HE'S WEARING A RUBBER RIGHT-OW!"
>"DON'T YOU LIE TO ME!"
>Since you weren't a stupid man, you rolled toward the edge of the bed where Sonata, wide-eyed and confused, was cowering
>Nope…
>Nopenopenopenope…
>You weren’t dying today...
>"WERE YOU TRYING TO HAVE A LITTER BEFORE ME, YOU FUCKING PUP?!"
>"I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! THIS WAS ALL ANON'S IDEA! THE SLUT MADE ME DO IT!"
>...
>Well fuck you too, grump...
>Snarling, Dagy tossed Aria through the air like a rag doll
>>
File: 1485500502553.jpg (253KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
1485500502553.jpg
253KB, 1200x812px
>>29655307
>You and lil blue grimaced as she hit the wall with a solid thud and slumped to the ground
>"I'M GOING TO REMIND YOU WHY I'M THE ALPHA IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU LITTLE WEASEL!"
>In the blink of an eye, Aria hopped to her feet and ran out of the room
>"I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY!"
>Roaring, Adagio leapt after her
>"GET BACK HERE SO I CAN TEAR YOUR ARMS OFF!"
>She disappeared out of the room
>Several seconds after she did so you could hear the sounds of things breaking and Aria screaming
>...
>Welp...
>You tried to tell her...
>Sonata, shaking, wrapped her arms around you
>"Nonny what happened?" she asked
>The wall shook as something slammed against it
>Your couch if you had to guess
"Aria was fucking me bareback."
>"OWOWOWOWOWO! DON'T SQUEEZE MY TITS LIKE THAT!"
>"I'LL SQUEEZE THEM HOWEVER I WANT TO! NOW HOLD STILL!"
>"NO! NOT THE ROLLING PIN!"
>Sonata nodded as Aria screamed again, quickly calming down
>This wasn’t the first time that Aria and Adagio had fought
>This WAS the first time that grump had tried this shit though...
>"Oh... okay..."
>One of her hands slid down to your still hard cock
>Apparently, the threat of death didn't dissuade your little soldier
>"Do you want me to jerk you off?" lil blue offered, wrapping her fingers around your length
>You watched with some irritation as a chair was thrown past your open bedroom door
>The mess those two made was going to take forever to fucking clean up...
>Covering your face with a hand, you nodded
"...Yeah, sure. I was almost done anyway. After I finish I can go out there and stop them from killing each other..."
>>
>>29655319
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>29655327
thanks for the update lap
>>
File: 1436573504278.jpg (647KB, 2880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1436573504278.jpg
647KB, 2880x2880px
>>29654249
Feels good, it's a really liberating and fun feeling.

Until you realize the FARs (regs) are as thick as the bible. Then it's not so liberating.

Still worth it, and as already said, as long as your vision is correctable to an acceptable level you can still fly. Hope you have the money for it though, it's expensive.
>>
File: 1488424734903.png (815KB, 631x677px) Image search: [Google]
1488424734903.png
815KB, 631x677px
>>29655300
>>"Yeah. Say my name, Anon," she said, nuzzling the side of your neck. "Say my name while you give me a baby~"
F-Fuck

>>29655307
>>"WERE YOU TRYING TO HAVE A LITTER BEFORE ME, YOU FUCKING PUP?!"
kek
>>
>>29655327
Is Anon adapting to the RGR lifestyle?
Because between this and the last parts he seems to act more and more like a typical student rather than an outlier
>>
>Anon and Rainbow Dash are good friends
>Straight into "bro" territory, just like my Japanese 2013 "Rainbro Dash" fanfictions
>Dash has heard (and seen) tonnes of close friendships turn into romantic relationships and then bomb because best friends don't always make best lovers
>Wants to have her cake and eat it too; is determined to keep Anon firmly in the "bro/sis" category while still doing romantic couple things with him
>Gives herself a pep talk before going down on him for the first time
>"Be cool, Rainbow Dash, be cool. F-Friends can suck the cum out of other friends..."
>Something something RGRE
>>
>>29655327
One of these days we need a proper breeding frenzy from these girls.
>>
>>29655271
>>With a sigh, Aria flopped herself down on top of you
>>One of her hands began playing with your hair while she affectionately nipped at your collarbone
>>You shivered, your hands sliding down to her hips and giving them a squeeze
I'm getting secondhand coziness from this.
>>
>>29655644
"Sorry bro, I'm not into guys."
> ...
"What do you mean you are a mare ?"
>>
>>29655286
>>"Her ass isn't as big as mine though, is it?"

>"N-not, she doesn't."
Hmmm... Needs fixing senpai.
>>
>>29655765
"That explains why you don't have a sheath or testicles. I mean, I was wondering, but it seemed rude to just bring it up like that."
>>
File: 1477597917351.png (46KB, 555x766px) Image search: [Google]
1477597917351.png
46KB, 555x766px
>>29655319
kek sonata

she always a cute
and a lewd
>>
>>29655716
That makes me wonder, how would teenage pregnancy be handled in Equestria Girls RGR?
>>
>>29655837
What with the gender ratio bias, maybe they'd be kinda glad that they managed to nab a male. I'm picturing "A Brother's Price" where males are valuable and used to trade for another male who would be shared by that family's sisters. Families are larger, giving birth to a male is certainly not guaranteed, and if a girl got pregnant during her school years, her family would be there to financially support her while she and him take care of the baby/babies.
>>
>>29655644
Bruh, that feeling when someone posts a picture you drew years ago... Somehow that made my day, thanks anon.
>>
>>29655934
Your drawing is good and you should feel good.
>>
>day teen Anon in Equestria
>you are Applejack, the most honest, kind and humble pony in Ponyville
>you are on your way to pick up your little sis' from a sleep over at Anon's, the human kid that somehow ended up in your world and befriended the crusaders
>she's a teen now, they all are, almost all grown up as you often remind her, but she still likes to hang out with her friends in such a foalish way
>well, you know she will grow up soon but you let her enjoy herself
>you finally reach Anon's house, set a bit apart from the rest of the town when Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle run out, avoiding your eyes and nervously saying 'hi' as they pass you
>aha, you knew it ! some hard cider went missing recently, AB probably stole it and they drunk it during the sleep over
>they saw you through the windows and left Anon to clean up and hide what's left of it and are now trying make you chase them to distract you and buy him time
>nooope, you're going in and get the proof so you can punish them later
>you to the house, entering through the unlocked front doors - silly fillies, they didn't even close it behind them so that Anon could stall through them
>eyup, you can smell cider in the air, the guest room's air is heavy with the aroma, but something else is mixed in as well ?
>the blinds are down and it's dark so you move slowly, kicking some bottles on the way to open the window, no doubt hard cider bottles from your pantry
>finally, you let in some fresh and light before turning around to grab one of the bottles
>and then you see Anon sitting on the couch in the middle, he's eyes on the floor with a blank stare and...
>and his nose bleeding and his eye bruised
>"Anon ?" you call out as you approach, his eyes still on the floor
>"Anon ! What hap-" you place a hoof on his shoulder and he suddenly comes to life as if he woke up, slapping your hoof away with a yelp before even looking at you, his face fool of shame and fear
>"what happened, did you fell sugarcube ?"
>>
File: 1322257242664.png (103KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1322257242664.png
103KB, 359x343px
>>29656297
>did you fell
>>
>>29656297
>"Y-yeah, fell, haha..." he muttered in response, somehow a bit more conscious of his surrounding now, his gaze still on the floor
>"Anon, what happened, really ?" you sat down next to him and felt a painful pang in your heart as he scooted away to the other side of the couch
>"We drank a bit... you know-" he sniffed, and you weren't sure if he wanted to pull the small trial of blood that came out of his nose back or because he wanted to cry "- AB brought some hard cider and said that we're no longer foals, it's time for us to become grown mares and stallions." he nodded to one of the empty bottles on the ground "You know, with grown hobbies and plays."
>"Sugarcube, you four are still too young to drink." you chastised him gently, not wanting to scare him but to teach him - he knew he was in trouble but he didn't do anything bad.
>Applebloom will have her skin tanned on the other hand
>"But that still didn't explain these bruiser, and the nose bleed." you moved a bit closer, with Anon having nowhere to back up anymore
>"Well, after a few AB started acting weird and talking about becoming a REAL mare, you know, and being a gentlemare and helping HER colt become a real colt..."
>your eyes widened, she wouldn't
>"I-I said no, but she had Scoots and Sweetie grab me by the legs and arms." he sniffed again, the sound almost physically hurting you now that you could've guessed what happened
>"I threw them off at first but then, then AB smacked me across the face with her hoof, saying how a colt should behave and how I forced her... you said that Earth ponies are way stronger than they look and filly, were you right... haha..." he chuckled, his eyes becoming glazed
>"Dear, you don't have force yourself, let me help yo-" you tried to put a hoof on his shoulder to reassure him that everything will be alright, that you will punish Applebloom and force her to-
>he slapped your hoof away with strength that you didn't know he have, his eyes full of cold fury
>>
>>29656297
>Applejack gets Anon's stories
>Finds the Crusaders and gets their version of events
>Interviews each one separately
>Scootaloo doesn't crack and tells bold-faced lies to Applejack, but Sweetie Belle spills the beans as soon as Applejack looks at her with her patented "disappointed parental figure" frown
>Apple Bloom is apparently an angry drunk
>Forbids Apple Bloom from ever seeing Anon again and (after giving her younger sister a walloping) assigns her the most difficult chores on the farm

>Meanwhile, Sweetie's freaking out, wondering why she panicked and made up a story like AB beating up Anon
>Anon got drunk and fell down some stairs, and Applejack showed up just as the crusaders were right about to go grab some bandages and a hug for the poor boy
>The ponies left quickly, fearing they would be blamed for allegedly beating Anon
>Anon has sobered up and is confused as to why he isn't allowed on the farm any more or why Apple Bloom isn't allowed to see him
>>
>>29656372
>"Well she's a real MARE like now !" he shouted, and the fury in his eyes was slowly replaced with disgust
>"Anon, calm down I-" you tried reason with the grief crazed colt but he cut you off
>"Are you proud of your little sister, all grown now ?" he started at the floor as he got up
>"Anon calm down !"
>"GET OUT !"
>it was so fast - by some miracle he actually grabbed you and before you could react he threw you out the door, locking it behind you
>you spend a few minutes banging on the door, trying to call him and talk him down but you gave up after a few minutes, it was obvious he was hysteric
>finally everything dawned on you and you could just think where it all went wrong, how could you rise a younger sister like that ?
>you always taught her to be a gentlemare, kind towards colts and stallions
>but this ? this will take a lot to fix
>if anyone will learn about this Sweet Apple Acres is doomed
>first you will have to return home, tell the others and punish her
>you didn't knew you had it in you but perhaps you will have to gives and actual beating
>she's a real mare now, you can't spank her like she's a filly, you have to kick her flank like an adult or she won't learn
>...what are you thinking, something like this doesn't make her real mare !
>but anyway, first beating
>second, you will have to talk to her friends and let them know if they ever tell anyone about this you will make sure that everyone knows of their involvement and after this no one will hire or date them or anything
>and then the hardest part, you will have to make Applebloom do the right thing
>marry Anonymous
>overall he will be lucky to have a strong mare like her to look over him, Anon is a good colt so he will take care of her and the house
>and since they're married it will be like one of those premarital sex things ponies are so accepting of these days
>happy end, phew
>>
>>29655327
beautiful as always
>>
>>29656394
I remember this from way back in 2016. An entire afternoon was lost to the ensuing shitstorm.
>>
>>29656403
Really ? I didn't stick around since I had to get to work so I thought no one noticed or remembered it.
>>
File: 200% disgust.png (739KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
200% disgust.png
739KB, 1251x713px
>>29656394
at first I liked where this was going
and then I read the last 5 lines
>>
>>29656394
I still want a good ending with Anon killing the CMC one by one in front of the town square. Go crossbow rights!
>>
>>29656518
Don't like happy ends ? A mare needs to take responsibility.
>>
>>29656394
is there gonna be more? wanna see aj's reaction when she (or maybe AB) get beaten up by a blind from rage anon
>>
>>29656543
Not from me, it would miss the point of the whole story.
>>
>>29656562
and that would be?
>>
>>29656590
>Lero and Anon
>>
>>29656590
First, black humor. Second, the emotional response. Would you give the story a second thought if it ended with some empowering grand revenge fantasy ? I doubt it, it would be very run of the mill as many such stories end that way.

But with an ironic and unjust ending like that you might get a chuckle due to the black humor, you might recall it because it wasn't the usual thing about Anon winning. Or you might even have an emotional response to the injustice at the end and because of that make your own ending, you might think about the story later coming up with your own revenge fantasies or alternative endings.

If I added anything more to the story I would ruin that.
>>
File: Anon's baby.png (524KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's baby.png
524KB, 1280x960px
>>29656646
You guys are getting way too excited. Here, have the baby.
>>
>>29656646
well then continue or was that actually all?
>>
>>29656646
They hate it because they want to live vicariously through anon, now matter how unrealistic it is. They hate to anon get hurt without any comeuppance and loathe when some other pony/person other than anon finds happiness with their "waifu".
>>
>>29656680
I didn't write more originally since the whole point of the story was to end at such a weird point, but if I were to write up more it would be more Applejack trying to hook them up like some farmer father from the 50ies who's son knocked up his sweetheart. She would be mad at her for stealing the cider and hitting Anon but fillies will be fillies.
>>29656691
That's true for all revenge stories, /mlp/-related or not. Same with stories where the main character gets to act like an idiot that still shows everyone up and gets the girl/guy.
>>
>>29656448
Yeah, we lost like a thread and a half to it.

At one point the REEEEing started to bring about the end times. There was an earthquake, the sun turned black as sackcloth, the moon became as blood. Honestly it was pretty fantastic.
>>
File: unf.png (94KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
94KB, 4000x4000px
>>29656670
Pusspuss does it again, that fucker is great
>>
>>29656772
>but fillies will be fillies
I'd read it. Have Bloom not really be happy about it, but still doesn't get why Anon is so upset when she's the one that has to marry the weird monkey thing.

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER GANGRAPISTS YAY!
>>
>>29656780
I wish I was there.
>>
>>29656780
>This happens in Equestria
>Ponies panicking, Anon isn't too phased
>"Stop that or no chicken tendies."
>Equestria returns to normal, Twilight gets awarded a $20 bit gift voucher for saving them all, despite doing nothing.
>>
>>29656537
>>Go crossbow rights!
>stallions
>crossbows
Pick one.
>>
>>29656818
>she's the one that has to marry the weird monkey thing.
In the story she has a crush on him and she wants to help him "become a real stallion" - I imagine him getting to Equestria as a baby and growing up with the CMC.
>>
Newfag here, been lurking for a while. What are some of the longer stories that I should look into?
>>
>>29655837

It depends.

Even with reversed gender roles the girl is still the one carrying the baby so it can't be a direct parallel.

My guess is that a pregnant teen in RGREqG would still be seen as grossly irresponsible, but the girl wouldn't be slutshamed for it like in real life. Instead the guy who knocked her up might be slutshamed.

RGR Teen Moms wouldn't be able to be deadbeats like some IRL teen dads until the kid was actually born so she could run away. Or maybe she just gets an abortion without telling the father?

I think that might make a good substitute.
>>
>mfw it's 9
>>
>>29657317
gg.
>>
>>29657317
Ok. Let go.

>>29657306
>>
File: 1489293229143.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1489293229143.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>29655327
Have a (You)buck
>>
>>29654329
>>29654461
I have something that in basic terms is 'Lazy eye' normally it'd give me something like Derpy but because of surgery i don't do that. It has gotten to the point my brain has basically just shut down that eye. I am told i cannot fly any aircraft as I wouldn't be able to see if I neex to avoid something as easy if it comes from the side of my bad eye.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.