[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 122

File: 1467483854126.png (798KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467483854126.png
798KB, 870x1024px
Gallant and Chivalrous Mares Edition

We got it right in one go this time.

Previous thread: >>29594847

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
>filly
>>
Repostan since I like the prompt of Anon being the father figure to both the Princesses, and it would be a nice change of pace for Anon to have a relationship to them, but not a romantic one.

>>29618936
>Anon gets courted by one of the maids
>He doesn't care that she's not royalty or anything
>Feather Duster is a kind, caring, and cute mare.
>Celly gets jelly of the attention but can't bring herself to keep her daddy from finding love
>He never had anyone as a special somepony back then
>Luna just doesn't want to have to call one of the waitstaff "Mom"
>>
>>29619100
Praise lord Smooze, we got the fucking thread right.
>>
>Anon abused by mother as child
>Teleported to RGRE
>Has an overbearing mare as a roommate
>He's scared to no end
Green if this prompt when?
>>
>>29619120
>Anon starts courting Twilight
>Celestia is confused and horrified; The filly she always thought of as a daughter is now technically her mom
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (66KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
66KB, 623x414px
>>29619119
Those fucking hips, god DAMN.
>>
File: 1427094271432.png (152KB, 848x746px) Image search: [Google]
1427094271432.png
152KB, 848x746px
>>29619143
That's right. You see this, this is mine.
>>
>>29619132
Hot. Twilight swaps between being terrified of her new position and incredibly smug.
>>
File: 1476494457346.png (115KB, 743x773px) Image search: [Google]
1476494457346.png
115KB, 743x773px
>>29619147
we all get one, anon.
>>
>>29619129
Get on this ya faggots!
>>
>>29619100
>pastebin links are all http
>not https

Well, that's a massive security flaw. Time to remake the thread.

^:)

>>29619132
>Anon starts dating Bombshell.
>Celestia and Luna disapprove.
>Celestia thinks Anon deserves someone better than some dumb, socially retarded klutz.
>Luna is the Element of Sperg, and sees Bombshell as a goddamn amateur.
>something something RGRE
>>
File: Snowfall.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Snowfall.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>29619118
>What colt would ever be interested in herding with a useless filly like me?
>>
>>29619210
That face ruins everything
>>
File: IMG_1114.png (505KB, 1024x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.png
505KB, 1024x998px
>>29619147
>>29619197
>>29619249
Aren't you forgetting something?
>>
>>29619247
Probably nopony, since there are so few stallions. Why the fuck would they settle for a colty demure blind girl?

Anon would smash the fuck out of her, though. Fuck her so good her eyesight comes back.
>>
>>29619306
I mean, if you masturbate too much, you obviously go blind. So if your hot monkey sex is good enough it should logically give the gift of sight.
>>
File: 1406574833130.gif (388KB, 470x419px) Image search: [Google]
1406574833130.gif
388KB, 470x419px
>>
>>29619276
The modern man doesn't mind if his wife looks for other partners if he can't satisfy her himself
>>
>>29619312
>And here we see the mating dance of the indigenous earth pony filly. Despite the extravagance of her dance, the colt is not impressed, and she will go home lonely.
>>
>>29619335
>The modern man...
They are no man, they are cucks
That is no wife, its the death of the west
>>
>>29619334
maybe he did it for inaccuracy, considering fluttershy is more on the skinny sideunless she got preggers
>>
>>29619334
Probably because it's already been posted in this thread, dingus.
>>29619335
>bait this flagrant
0/10, see me after class. Only responding in order to explain that bait cannot be too obvious, or there will be no legitimately angry reactions to feed on. Sure, someone might give you a pity bite, but it won't be sincere.
>>
File: Snowbutt.png (946KB, 2135x1703px) Image search: [Google]
Snowbutt.png
946KB, 2135x1703px
>>29619306
I would a Snowdrop. I would a Snowdrop so hard.
>>
>>29619410
I would put my penis inside that underage horse.
>>
>>29619335
>>
>>29619336
It's funny because she actually tried to dance with a colt and completely fucked up
>>
>>29619336
"Applebloom lemme smash"
>"No Anon, go find Sweetie."
>>
>>29619410
I would a Snowdrop so hard, till she goes blind.
Oh, no, wait...
>>
File: post-35434-0-98666200-1444951186.jpg (517KB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
post-35434-0-98666200-1444951186.jpg
517KB, 1400x860px
First time writing after a long time lurking, I'd like some feedback, though please be gentle, I failed year 6 English.

>You sit alone in the clearing, your campfire burning brightly
>You sit close to the fire, letting the warmth soak in, and it feels good to have the safety a fire provides for the night
>Your compatriots have already retired, griffons normally needed some extra sleep after a long flight like that
>You hear birds flapping through the trees above you, and you stretch your wings instinctively
>These long flights had you sore, real sore
>Long flights, painful flights, but definitely worth it
>You look over to your employer’s packages, the packages you and your group were smuggling over the Equestrian border
>Definitely not a big business a few years ago, but with that new princess in charge of of the Northern rail line through the Crystal Empire, ocean smuggling had become big business
>Drugs and weapons out of Griffinstone, Drugs and Weapons into Manehattan, Filly Delphia and Baltimare
>Good money for hard work
>That's the flight you’d just finished, across the Celestial Sea, and right into the forests South of Philly Delphia
>Lost in though you barely notice the sun cresting the horizon, blinding you and waking your comrades
>The biggest of them Gabriella, also the head of this crew, saunters over to you
>”Sup Scout, anything happen last night?”
Na Gabby, I coulda slept as well if you’d let me. Not everywhere is as dangerous as Griffinstone
>”You never know, if the Shinnies come swooping down that could be it for us, and worse for a pretty colt like you.”
>>
File: thN7I0EC2P.jpg (8KB, 189x300px) Image search: [Google]
thN7I0EC2P.jpg
8KB, 189x300px
>>29619706
>You both ponder for a second, you’re on Equestrian soil, laws are pretty strict here
>And the ‘shinnies’, or the guards, were more than willing to enforce their leaders laws
>Gabby speaks first, “Hey Scout, go wake the others up, I want us in Manehattan by this afternoon”
>Fuck, looks like it's another long day
>It only takes a few moments for you to gather everyone around the now obsolete fire
>”Ok here's the plan, we’ll fly to the edge of Manehattan, then Scout will head in, deliver the goods and we’ll fly back here. Shines have been increasing their patrols lately, or so I’m told so make sure you’re looking out”
>Being the only pony, you were the only one who could properly blend in
>Definitely the only reason the griffins let you into their society
>A cooperating pony, a colt at that was a rare thing
>Gabby ruffles her bright white wings, and picks up her saddlebags
>You, and the rest of your crew follows suite, packing away sleeping equipment and eating a hasty breakfast
>”Hey Scouty boy!”, oh shit its Gladys, “that looks a bit heavy on you, maybe you could use some help”
>Some bitches just don’t understand that no means no
>You just ignore her and keep working, Gabby would be pissed if you held the trip up
>”It's fine you know, I don’t even expect a pretty stallion like you to pay me back right now, we could arrange something-”
>>
>>29619709
You know what that sounds great! Here's my share, I’m sure a big strong bird like yourself won’t have any trouble!
>She’s taken by surprise
>”Oh yeah, of course, just leave it to me!”
“Great, I’ll see you around”, you say as you begin walking back to the center of camp
>She can carry it if she wants too, you just want her off your back
>Plus it’ll be funny to see when she realises your package is heavier than hers

>Your flight path takes you back over the ocean, the guard rarely do patrols out here due to the inherent dangers
>Typhoons, Lightning Storms, Fatigue. All threats that have lead to the deaths of far more qualified soldiers
>This flight is just as dangerous for you though, you’ve known many smugglers who underestimated the flight
>But hey, the danger is what made the pay so good
>You move up the line, and take the lead from Gabby
>She gives an odd look at your rather empty saddlebags, and you nod towards the back of the line, where you both observe a struggling Gladys
>She gives you a stern look
>You catch the drift, it's already dangerous enough up here without one of your crew being overloaded
>Luckily you’re around the stopping point for today
>>
>>29619712
>Your group dives swiftly out of the cloud cover and streak towards the ground at speeds that would have made normal pegasi, and many griffins queasy
>You were all used to it though, even though there may not be many ponies around in the countryside, it only took one witness for this expedition to end poorly
>You flair your wings, pulling away from the closing ground, and shooting straight into the tree line
>The others follow suit, although slower
>Griffins tended to be slower than pegasi, although their enormous endurance typically balanced the two
>Just another reason griffins were perfectly suited for the smuggling trade
>The other griffins collapse, especially Gladys, a forced flight like this would have them tired
>As your observing the now not-so-motley crew Gabby sneaks up behind you
>”Ready to get suited up my prince?”
Yeah, haha, cute name, are you sure we couldn’t use a different mark this time, Gabby?
>Even though you were a pony there was one thing that made you stick out, a lack of a cutie mark
>You hadn’t grown up with pony traditions, you’d grown up with griffins, and the pursuit of a special talent was not high on a griffin's agenda
>”It's your own fault, you decided to buy these ones”
Yeah, cause I thought being the melle fatale would be fun, and then I realised how sex-starved these city-slickers are
>She giggles, “still your fault Scout, now come on we’re burning time”
>>
>>29619717
>Its takes a while to get you kitted out, lip-gloss, some new contacts, an orange stripe through your mane to spruce up your drab brown coat, and a print of a pair of lips with a knife through them
>You had to be special didn’t you, a simple mark wouldn’t do… Ugh, regrets
>You load up your saddlebags, the fancy ones with lots of glitter, not your travel ones, and prepared for your departure
>As you prepare to leave you realise Gabby is dressing up as well
>Some dark spots in her pure white coat, like freckles, and some contacts to highlight her brilliant blue eyes
Coming into town?
>”Yeah, Iron Vault has a job, top priority apparently and just for us, and they thought I should be there”
Iron Vault huh, what would the biggest mafia boss in Manehattan want with us?
>”No idea, that's why I didn’t tell the others. Generally when guy like him wants to see you it's to clip your wings, and we don’t need them panicking”
>You nod, makes sense
Well then, shall we be off
>”I’m ready whenever you are”
>You walk side by side out of the tree line and onto a dirt path
>Its worn from other smugglers, but it's not well known and it’ll get you into the city
You know we are gonna look like the strangest couple
>”A couple now are we?”
Only as long as you keep the locals off me
>”That I can do”

And that's all I got so far, hopefully its up to a good enough standard...
>>
>>29619719
Griffons aren't exactly my taste, but keep going.

If you're expecting a lot of feedback and (You)'s, this time of night isn't the greatest. We get pretty slow around here sometimes.
>>
>>29619719

The male counterpart to "femme fatale" would be "homme fatale", not "melle fatale", and the plural of shiny would be "shinies" - you're using one too many n's.
>>
>>29618993 #
God fucking dam you.
Please forgive me if this is bad I'm half asleep.
>Be Luna.
>You were exploring the dream scape when one catches your eye.
>The hooman Anonymous is having a dream of a memory.
>You always did want to see some of the past leading up to the special innocent being known as Anonymous.
>The colt is always so sweet and respectful, even when he first arrived he was so respectful and quiet.
>Sadly enough most colts don’t know when to shut the buck up, but the one colt that you actually are interested in is quiet and shy.
>Not as shy as the element of kindness mind you, but the kind of cute shy.
>You enter his dream and look around.
>Instead of the green beautiful meadows with a blue sky and animals frolicking, you are met with something much worse.
>A destroyed world.
>Ash and swords litter the ground.
>You look behind you and see what can only be described as chaos worse than Discord himself.
>You must find Anon!
>You hear a loud crash up a set of stairs with a foggy grey wall.
>You rush up the stairs
>Reaching the fog wall you touch it with a hoof and feel as though you are dragged through.
>After getting through the fog you see something that nearly makes your heart stop.
>In a field of ash, weapons, and beautiful flowers that just don’t belong, you see Anon.
>He is clad in golden armor a greatsword with a eerie dark blue glow to it in hand and what looks like his helmet *A golden lion head* thrown off to the side.
>He is completely focused on a large being with a torn body and armor, it’s body looks as if it was set a blaze!
>The beings weapon is literally on fire as he swings it back and forth at Anon.
>To your surprise Anon tuck and rolls out of the way of each attack with expert timing before getting in his own swings!
>You can’t believe what you’re seeing as Anon. The innocent creature as pure as the driven snow, sweet and kind, takes on the this…
>>
File: 1470167476667.png (389KB, 460x740px) Image search: [Google]
1470167476667.png
389KB, 460x740px
>>29619833
>This… demon, with expertise that could rival that of your or even your sister’s best royal guard!
>He shows no fear as he moves out of the way of each attack before attacking the beast!
>With a heavy swing he stuns the beast knocking it to a knee before raising his sword to head level with both hands.
>He then does a somersault and slams his sword down on the beast’s neck killing it.
>He stands before it breathing heavily.
>He then looks over and to you for a bit and giving you a grin you’ve seen him give many times before.
>You sling your head up panting as you awaken from the dreamscape.
>Your mind is filled with Anonymous.
>The way he fought.
>The way he looked determined as can be with each swing of his sword.
>How he pretty much danced between his opponents swings.
>But you don’t feel fear.
>You feels some kind of attraction.
>You felt the need to tame this wild beast.
>To make him your yours.
>You feel something wet.
>Looking under the covers you realize you will have to give the maids extra pay.
>>
>>29619792
Huh, the more you know
>>
>>29619841
I wish we had more of this.
>>
Laps! where are you?
>>
File: NC_checkem2.png (485KB, 1199x908px) Image search: [Google]
NC_checkem2.png
485KB, 1199x908px
>>29620000
>>
Why did taste leave us? I liked his docanon story, it was going really good.
>>
File: doublesgetlong.jpg (100KB, 626x461px) Image search: [Google]
doublesgetlong.jpg
100KB, 626x461px
>>29620000
>>
File: 1488152964177.jpg (923KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1488152964177.jpg
923KB, 4000x4000px
>>29603156
>>29603158
That's a rather harsh change of pace innit? Without a warning we go from cute/lewd/innocent pones and lewd but harmless catbirds into muh fight for life with 2 dead catbutts. Came out of nowhere.

I did enjoy the delusional Purplesperg.
>"We're in the same building, so we're basically married!"
>goes about attacking random griffons

What I did not enjoy though was her being taken seriously. I know Celestia has a habit of giving no shits, but to have a diplomatic guest assaulted, accused of varying crimes and literally planted into the wall in the broad daylight, all by her personal student who is rambling something about "her stallion", I think that calls for a bit of consideration first.

Oh, and in >>29603274
> I am your mistress Pepin, but you will call me mistress.
"No."
What is it you're trying to write here exactly? A BDSM fic, or a """serious""" story with Anon being abducted into actual slavery? Because it jumps between the two constantly.
>Ponies are silly
>Anon kills 2 griffons
>Twilight freaks out and Pink is weird
>Anon is being sold away as a sex/fighter slave
>is asked to call his captor """mistress"""
I just don't follow that.
>>
>>29620105
mistress is literally just the female form of master which slaves where used to call their owners
>>
>>29620000
That look like RGRE to me. I mean, the woman is annoying me while I was at work.
>>
File: 1486168462096.jpg (265KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486168462096.jpg
265KB, 1200x1200px
>>29620127
This. Good job at helping people understand a story in a calm and rational manner. Now. Get in the bed with the nice unicorn for your reward.
>>
File: my waifu.png (4MB, 2600x2200px) Image search: [Google]
my waifu.png
4MB, 2600x2200px
>>29620179
ehhhh no.
>>
File: 1462836896980.jpg (41KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1462836896980.jpg
41KB, 604x340px
>>29620127
I suppose you're right. While I'm more used to slaves addressing their masters per "sir" like when they are being shown who is the king of this gym I find it much easier for a succubus to address her overlord per "master."

Makes me this much more disappointed that the story seems to not be heading towards "Anon roleplays a captured incubus and makes ponies/catbutts hot and bothered with his "demonic" acts" route, and this weird edgy/silly thing instead.
>>
File: luna smile.jpg (38KB, 993x560px) Image search: [Google]
luna smile.jpg
38KB, 993x560px
>>29619841
>There are no gaming consoles in Equestria, but Luna games with Anon through his dreams
>She can recreate them accurately from his subconscious memories
>It's like playing VR versions of his favourite games
>She does it all so he won't feel homesick
>>
>>29620352
To me, the green seems to be moving in an action/adventure sort of direction.
>>
File: twilight sparkle bad.png (456KB, 3469x3353px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle bad.png
456KB, 3469x3353px
>>29620105
>That's a rather harsh change of pace innit

Same. I thought they were just going to get captured and spill the beans about where Anon was taken at first.

>I think that calls for a bit of consideration first.
She probably trusts Twiggy's judgment more after the Chrysalis fiasco.
>>
File: 1475583004435.png (37KB, 410x305px) Image search: [Google]
1475583004435.png
37KB, 410x305px
>>29620373
>"Man those ponies are so cute and innocent, I cannot suspect the weird creepy mare in a trenchcoat shadowing me for a few days of anything bad"
>Proceeds to brutally kill and borderline eviscerate two griffons that arrived to capture him with no buildup whatsoever

Oh it's adventure alright. Adventure of mood shift sudden enough to de-orbit a small planet.
>>
>>29620403
I'm not arguing that there wasn't a major mood shift, but what has been posted is essentially chapter 1 of a story. Introduces the main characters and the main conflict. It's like saying star wars had an unacceptable mood shift from laser battle on a ship to slice of life on a random farming simulator planet.
>>
File: 1475436587660.png (150KB, 474x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475436587660.png
150KB, 474x250px
>>29620437
At least this Anon gets it.

For the rest of you, lets give the story a damn chance and see how it plays out. Was the transition way to fast and a tad shitty Y E S! ! ! Does this make the story bad? No. I have good feelings about that write friend and hopefully he we deliver more green.
>>
>>29619719
Yes, yes, more catbirb.

I want to see that colt earn his cutie mark too.
>>
>>29619719
I'm not really interested but I'll give it a chance.

You might wanna outright say if a human will appear of not, there were some faggots that wouldn't stop RRREEEE'ing about the lack of Anon in a story so you can tear that band-aid off quick then it might save some time.
>>
>>29619709
You should use 'shinies', not shinnies. Shineys or shinies would be pronounced shine-e, shinnie would be said as shin-nee.
>>
>>29619717
The term is homme fatale.
>>
>>29619100
Why are ponies so sexy in armor?
>>
>>29620821
Stallions love mares in armour because it appeals to their instinctive desire to be protected by a big, strong mare.
>>
>>29620830
I want to be protected by a horde of small mares. It is my LITTLE pony, after all.
>>
>>29620105
Here's the weird thing about the dead griffons:
They were clearly and obviously dead when they were found, but it seemed to me like the other kidnappers were implying they were alive when they left.
>>"So who's coming back for Antonia and Trudy?" a womanly voice asks over the sound of the wind
>>"No one! Those high and mighty cunts got what was coming to them!" another answers
Would they normally send someone back to pick up dead bodies?
I don't know, maybe. But even after this stuff, the fact that they were dead afterward seemed like a surprise that didn't really follow from the information I was given.
>>
>>29620863
>A bunch of zealous widdle squishy mares in armour rushing to your defense with tiny swords in their mouths
>Sometimes their helmets are a size too big and it slips over their eyes (often when they're smiling proudly at you, wagging their tails and waiting for their thank-you belly rubs)
>>
>>29619396
By god. You just gave me a great idea for a firvver add.
Ima charge 10 bucks for 30 min of shitposting lessons.
>>
>>29619367
Oh god what are you doing to me
>>
>>29619129
Someone get on this!
>>
>>29620366
Best Princess.
>>
>>29620105
thanks for the feedback.

the hard change of pace was intentional. i didn't want to foreshadow something that big at the very beginning of the story, since i would have to make major changes to the entire world for anon to expect it at all. "welcome to equestria, anon, watch out for those darn slavers!" hopefully in the next update i can shed some light on why twilight's behavior was allowed.

>delusional bookhoers
she summoned him to equestria. i haven't gone into much detail about how he got there, but she considers him her responsibility, if not her stallion by right.

>celestia taking her seriously
>her student
she's a full-fledged princess, she cant' be treated like a student for all eternity. if there's one thing I can't stand in fiction, its people trusting strangers before their friends, or giving the benefit of the doubt to acquaintances instead of their friends.

>mistress
yeah, I thought it was weird at first. I actually had to look that one up. >>29620127 is right about it though, and master just seems too far out of place for RGREquestira.

>anon kills 2 griffons
i actually wrote out the entire fight scene at first, but i cut it in favor of having hard boiled come across it and investigate it instead.

>>29620352
>anon roleplays a captured incubus
I don't like catbirbs like that.

I had originally planned on having most, if not all, of the story focusing on Anon and his adventure, but I found that I really like Hard Boiled, so expect to see a lot more of her in the future. I also want to avoid a lot of the anime tropes of adversaries explaining everything to their opponents in long-winded reveals.
>>
>>29620946

Dead chicks tell no tales.

Sense one was cut open & I don't think anon had a knife in Ponyland, I'm gonna guess one of them killed the others that couldn't get out to cover their tracks. No honor among thieves it looks like.
>>
>>29621240
Got more patience then me that is for sure.
>>
File: 1375997664777.png (12KB, 499x393px) Image search: [Google]
1375997664777.png
12KB, 499x393px
>>29619841
>she asks for a real life presentation of his skills
>his face when
>>
“Stupid car… Stupid job...”
>Anon liked to think he was a simple man.
>He had no desire to take the world by storm, he didn’t want to discover or create. Enlightened thoughts were few and far between and the thought to rid the world of its injustices never crossed his mind.
>All Anon wanted to do in the short time that he had on this earth was to have enough money to enjoy life and work at his little cubicle without anyone bothering him. More often than not, his desires were granted, but every once in awhile it seemed like the whole world wished to conspire against him.
“Why did I even get the Hapsborrow account? That was supposed to be Peterson’s!”
>It had been a long week for the young man. He had gotten little sleep and the stress of his work was leaving him frazzled and short-tempered, and he knew that he would only suffer more when he returned to his desk.
>But, for the first time that week, Anon felt a sense of relief. For five days, he had weathered his work, and now it was the weekend. Instead of crunching numbers and listening to the higher-ups scream at him for things that he couldn’t control, he had three nights and two days of relaxation. He could do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, and at that moment nothing sounded sweeter to him than sitting on his couch and watching TV into the early hours of the morning.
>Parking his car in his garage, Anon trekked through his backyard, his chestnut penny loafers becoming stained with mud as he dragged his feet along the ground. Though exhaustion was clear as day on his features, the moment he saw the back of his house he perked up.
>Standing just a hair straighter he made his way to his back porch with a purpose. Unlocking the door, he threw it open while kicking his shoes across the kitchen. As he closed the door behind him he pulled off his tie and unbuttoned the top of his dress shirt.
“What a day,” he grumbled, running his fingers through his hair. “What a [i]week[/i]…”
>>
>>29621440
>Setting his briefcase on the kitchen table, he made his way deeper into his home. He passed his dining room, his smoking lounge—a room which all real businessmen must have by law—and his living room, where the promised land, and his couch, awaited. Though he wanted nothing more than to order a pizza and watch Spanish soap operas until his eyes bled, he first needed to get his mail. So, with that thought in mind, he made his way to his front door and opened it.
The second that he did he cringed. “Jesus… what the hell [i]is[/i] that?”
>As soon as he had opened the door, the very distinct smell of burnt hair wafted through. If one was also sharp-nosed enough, they would have also been able to detect the smell of cranberries and alcohol. It wasn’t a very palatable combination by any means, and in fact Anon found himself closing his door to get away from the stink.
>For several seconds his mind raced. Where was that smell coming from? Did someone set something on fire on his lawn? When he walked out there was he going to see a burnt coat, or, heaven forbid, a dead, burning animal?
>Anon was almost tempted to lock his front door and make his way into his living room. He had no desire to deal with anymore headaches today, and if he didn’t see anything, that meant that there was no problem to worry about. While, for a few moments, this seemed liked one of the best ideas that he had had this week, his more rational side eventually won out.
>A low groan escaped him as, in a bout of frustration, he pressed his forehead against his door. “I swear to god if it’s those Jefferson kids again I’m calling the cops…”
>Bracing himself, both for the smell and the unknowable horrors that awaited, he threw opened his door and stepped outside.
>>
>>29621440
NOICE
>>
>>29621447
>Quickly looking around it seemed like everything was as he had left it that morning. The lawn was neatly trimmed and looked healthy. The birdbath sitting near his white fence looked whole and undamaged. Even the rose bushes that lined his house looked pristine. There was no dead animals, nothing was on fire, and his neighbor’s monster children hadn’t gotten into anything that they shouldn’t.
>Anon’s shoulders sagged in relief. He was about to sigh when he heard the sound of an empty plastic container hitting his front porch. Whipping his head around, he saw his little brother Incognito sitting on his rocking chair.
>Though Incognito wasn’t known for his cleanliness, today it looked like he had just come from a battlefield. His clothes were blackened and ruffled. His hair was stuck up all on one side and his face was covered in dirt and grime. Parts of him also seemed to be smoldering, as if he had been on fire not that long ago
>There was also something in his eyes as he sat there, calmly sipping from his forty-ounce yeti mug; a tired, beaten, but not yet defeated glint in his eyes that Anon had rarely seen.
>Unsurprisingly, Anon gawked at his brother, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to form the words that would properly convey his shock and confusion.
“Incognito?!” he said, his eyes drifting next to his brother, where what was left of his broom sat.
>The broom, which had cost him fifty dollars, sat against his house, cracked, blacked, smoking, and without the head. Instantly, any concern that he had for his brother was replaced with anger.
“What are you doing here? What did you do to my broom?!” he demanded, marching over to his brother’s side.
>Incognito, still staring straight ahead of him, barely acknowledged his big brother as he took another sip from his mug. “Well hello to you too, Alexander Grump Bell.”
“What happened to you, Incognito?” Anon demanded, ignoring his brother’s comment.
>>
>>29621460
“What happened to your clothes? For Christ’s sake, why is your hair on [i]fire[/i]?!”
>The ice in Incognito’s mug clanked together as he swirled his drink. He licked his lips, leaning forward in his rocking chair.
>“There was an invasion,” he said after a pause.
“An invasion?”
>“Yes. I was trying to break into your house to use your TV when—”
“What did I tell you about doing that?” Anon growled.
>Incognito dismissed his brother with a flick of his wrist. “Don’t be a crybaby. There’s literally no law against breaking into someone’s house to watch TV.”
“Yes there is! It’s called breaking and entering!”
>“Easy there, Mr. Lawyer man. I couldn’t find your key anywhere so I didn’t do any breaking and entering.”
“You still tried!” Anon said with a sIncognitop of his foot. “And that’s still illegal! You’re lucky you’re my brother, otherwise—”
>Finally, Incognito tore his gaze away from whatever he was looking at to stare at him.
>“Are you going to keep bitching at me or are you going to listen to what happened?” he asked, his nose scrunched up in irritation.
“Please,” Anon said angrily. “Tell me what the hell you got yourself into this time.”
>“I will. Thank you,” Incognito said with a nod, before continuing his tale. “So I was trying to break into your house so I could watch your TV when there was a flash of light. Fearing for my safety, I jumped over your railing—”
“No you didn’t! It looks like you split the thing in half!”
>“—Luckily for me I was quick enough to prevent injury to my person—”
“Aw man, those pillars were oak! Do you know how much they cost?! How did you even manage to break them? Those pillars are three inches thick!”
>“—When the light subsided, I poked my head overtop the railing to see what had caused the light. I had, at first, thought it was some prank or trick of the light, but when I looked I saw that it was none of those things.”
>>
>>29621469
>Incognito’s grip on his mug tightened as he took another sip.
>“The creature was unlike any that I had ever seen. It was monstrous; with massive, soulless eyes and a horn of bone upon its head. I have no idea what it was, but it seemed like a mixture between a hellish dog and some warped, vile horse.”
Anon’s eyes narrowed down to slits as his brother swirled his drink. “…So you’re saying that some kind of alien teleported itself onto my front porch?”
>“Yep,” Incognito said without hesitation. “It appeared and began making demands.”
>This wasn’t the first time that Anon’s brother had popped up at his house and started spouting nonsense. It also wasn’t the first time that he thought long and hard whether or not to call the cops on him. But, while he would have liked nothing more than to get his brother away from the house, he knew that if he called the police he wouldn’t hear the end of it from his mother.
“Demands?” Anon said in resignation, hoping that this doubt of madness would be a quick one so that he could start enjoying his weekend.
>“A single demand actually,” Incognito replied. “When I poked my head over the railing—”
“The railing that [i]you’re[/i] paying for.”
>“—the creature looked at me for nearly a minute before it smiled, said hello, and asked me if I could walk over and boop it.”
>A sigh escaped Anon’s throat. He had a feeling that this was going to be a bad one.
“It wanted you to boop it?”
>“Yes, it wanted me to touch the tip of its nose with one of my fingers,” Incognito said with a nod, “the monster.”
“And did you?”
>“Like I’d just go and boop some random alien willy-nilly,” Incognito said, scoffing. “No, when it asked me to boop it, I did the only thing that I could do.”
>>
>>29621474
Anon’s gaze wandered toward what remained of his broom. “…Did you do that stupid thing you swore you’d do if you ever saw an alien?”
>“There’s nothing stupid about wanting to defend your planet, Anon.”
“It gets real stupid real fast when you scream ‘Welcome to Earth’ and start chasing something that you think’s an alien around with whatever’s near you.”
>Anon groaned, covering his face with a hand.
“Oh god no… you actually did it didn’t you?” he asked, pinching the bridge of your nose. “You went and attacked some poor dog with my broom and the dog somehow managed to beat you up.”
>“You underestimate my opponent, brother,” Incognito said. “It was no dog, or any being that this world has seen. It was something else. Something… other.”
“No. No it wasn’t. You’re just so drunk that you can’t tell the difference between an alien and some random mutt.”
>”No, I’m not.”
>Pulling his hand away from his face, Anon looked down at the dozens of mason jars and empty plastic bottles of cranberry juice. He then looked at his brother, who took another sip of his drink.
“If you’re not drunk then where’s the alien?” he asked as calmly as he could, sweeping a hand across his lawn.
>“”So when the alien asked me to boop it I saw that you had a shovel sitting up against the side of the house.”
“My shovel? What that hell did you—”
>“So I grabbed the thing and jumped over and fence and tried to smack it over the head before it could prob me, but when I got close it disappeared in a flash of light. Because of that I missed my swing and ended up smashing the little table that you had sitting out here.”
“What one that the neighbor’s girl was nice enough to make me?! Why—”
>“I saw that it popped into the middle of your yard, so I decided to chase it around. I tried to smack it a couple more times but it kept zipping around until it made the shovel disappear in my hands.”
>>
>>29621479
“My shovel? Wha—”
>“So I decided to grab the broom in your front porch and gave it’s behind a slap on the behind.
>Incognito’s face contorted in discomfort.
>“Unfortunately, when I did that it fired something out of the tip of its horn. I have no idea what it was, but it blew your broom to bits and almost took my head off.
>He leaned back into the rocking chair with a tired sigh.
>“Still though, I hit it hard enough to send it scurrying over the fence. I would have gone after it but I decided to rest up a bit before that.”
“By sitting on my porch drinking booze?” Anon dryly asked.
>Incognito shrugged. “Drinking enormous amounts worked for many great men throughout the ages. Who am I to go against their example?”
Rolling his eyes, Anon slipped an arm around his brother. “Come on, let's get you inside.”
>Incognito resisted his brother, grabbing the arms of the rocking chair. “No. I still got an alien to beat the tar out of.”
“Let me get you up and inside. You can sleep in the guest room until you’re okay enough to walk home.”
>“I will stay, and there’s nothing that the three of you can do about it.”
“…I’m the only one here, Incognito.”
>“Liar. I can clearly see you and two of your doppelgangers. It’s clear to me now that you’re some sort of witch. When I do get up I’ll get a whole bunch of guys so that we can carry you to the town square and burn you three at the stake.”
>Anon was about to rip his brother out of the rocking chair and carry him inside—making sure that he hit his head once or twice of course—when something caught his eye. Something was poking its head over his three-foot high fence so that it could stare at him and his brother. Something with unnaturally large lavender eyes.
Anon froze, his eyes growing to the size of dinner plates. “…What the hell is that?”
>>
>>29621484
>Incognito followed his brother’s gaze, frowning when he saw those purple eyes. “Ah, looks like the alien’s still stalking me.”
>Releasing his brother, Anon stepped backward until his back was pressed up against the front of his house. Even though it wasn’t tall enough for its head to be completely visible, he could clearly see what it was. A unicorn. There was a Labrador-sized unicorn with a little horn on its head standing on the other side of his fence.
“That’s a unicorn,” he said, holding onto the frame of his front door to keep from falling over. “There’s a real-life unicorn standing right over there…”
>The winged unicorn’s ear perked up, as if it had heard him. Its head disappeared from view, though he could see its body through the gaps of his fence. A very quiet, feminine grunt could be heard before it leapt into the air. Anon was able to catch a glimpse of its purple, horseish body, its multi-colored mane and tail, its face, and the two little wings on its back before it disappeared from sight once more.
“…Holy shit,” he murmured, sliding down the front of his house until he was in a sitting position.
>His brother hadn’t been spouting nonsense. There was a unicorn standing thirty feet away from him. It didn’t quite look like a unicorn, sure. He had never heard of a unicorn being purple and he was pretty sure they weren’t supposed to be that small, but it looked enough like one to deserve the name.
>“I know. Horrible isn’t it?” Incognito asked, taking a sip of his drink. “Look at those big eyes and those little wings. That thing looks like it came out of some little girl’s nightmare.”
“Why didn’t you call someone, Incognito?” Anon asked, his mind trying to process what he had seen. “That’s a [i]unicorn[/i]! I mean, why didn’t— you could— how did—?”
>>
>>29621490
>He covered his mouth with a hand as he realized that his brother had not only made first contact with an alien form but he had [i]attacked it[/i]. A jolt of panic ran up his spine at the thought. If this alien, this unicorn, could teleport to his front porch then more of its kind probably had the same ability. That meant if things went south, and they offended their race in any way, the aliens could invade without any trouble. And since his stupid brother had gone and attacked what was probably an ambassador, invasion was a very real concern.
>He needed to go over there and talk to the unicorn. He needed to fix whatever damage Incognito had caused. Not for his own personal glory, not because if he did this he might be able to retire from all of the movie and book deals that he’d be able to get after this, but for earth and every living being on it.
>With that thought in mind, Anon rose to his feet. Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself, he straightened up his tie and buttoned his shirt.
“I’m going over there and talking to it,” he said, running his fingers through his hair.
>“Good idea,” Incognito replied, standing up with a grunt. “You talk to it while I jump the fence and sneak around so I can hit its flank. If we attack at the same time we should be able to—”
>Incognito grunted as his brother shoved him back into the rocking chair.
“[i]No[/i]. I’m going to go over there and talk to it and you’re going to [i]stay right there[/i]”
>his older brother a dirty look, Incognito reached for what was left of the broom. “I’m mere artillery then? I don’t like it, but as long as I get some of the glory I won’t complain too—”
“You’re not going to throw anything either,” Anon snapped, cutting him off. “You’re just going to sit there quietly while I try to keep the earth from being invaded!”
>“Don’t negotiate with aliens, Anon,” Incognito said, deadly serious. “You’ll end up getting probed. Or worse.”
>>
porkbelly
>>
>>29621503
>Wrenching the broom out of his brother’s hands, Anon tossed to the other side of his porch. He then kicked away all of the mason jars and plastic bottles so that his idiot brother wouldn’t get any ideas.
“I swear to god, if you get up and try anything I’m going to let them take you for experiments or probing or whatever,” he said.
>Incognito said nothing, just staring at him as he took another sip from his mug.
>With that finished, Anon turned back and looked over at the unicorn. From here he could see it eyeing him with interest, something that made his sIncognitoach tighten. Even so, after taking a few more breaths, he made his way toward it, trying to look as collected and dignified as possible.
>He walked over to the gate in his fence and opened it, making sure that his shirt and pants were in presentable condition as he stepped through the gate and closed it behind him. Standing a few feet from the gate was the unicorn, a big smile on its face as it looked at him.
>“Hello!” it said in a distinctly feminine voice.
>Anon couldn’t help but jump. For an instant he had the overwhelming desire to jump his fence and run back into his home as quickly as he could, but he quickly reigned in such thoughts.
>He needed to be strong for the earth and every man, woman, and child on it.
“H-Hello,” he said, meeting the unicorn’s smile with a smile of his own, albeit a far more nervous one.
>The unicorn’s smile widened.
>“It’s very nice to meet you! My name is Twilight Sparkle,” she—Anon was positive that it was a she—said, offering one of her hooves.
“I’m A-Anon,” he replied, taking it with a trembling hand and giving it a shake. “It’s very nice to meet you too.”
>>
>>29621503
>"I swear to god. I swear to god, Incognito, if you fuck this up for me I'm going to boop YOUR nose with a shovel; as hard as I can and as many times as it takes for my arms to get tired."
>>
>>29621518
>Twilight Sparkle giggled, her rump wiggling like a happy dog as he pulled his hand away.
>Despite himself, Anon’s smile became more genuine at the sight. He didn’t know what his crazy brother was talking about. This was no terrible alien from beyond the stars. Twilight Sparkle didn’t seem monstrous or unnerving. She looked cute and fuzzy, with her bright lavender eyes and her adorable little ears and hooves.
>His hand twitched as the urge to pet the unicorn came to mind but he immediately purged the thought from his mind.
“Hey, um, I’m sorry that my brother… attacked you,” he said, rubbing the back of his head.
>To his surprise, Twilight giggled once again.
>“There’s no need to apologize. I knew that some of you might be frightened of us ponies at first. I’m sure that teleporting right next to him didn’t help matters any.”
Relief swept through Anon. “So, you’re not mad about it?”
>“Nope,” Twilight replied. “In fact, if he would have let me near him I would have apologized for scaring him like I did right away.”
“Well… in any case, welcome to earth. I hope you come in peace.”
>“I do. I’ve been sent here to speak with your leader so that there may be talks between our peoples.”
>The smile on Twilight’s face became just a tad bashful.
>“I… well, I also came to see if some stallion would be nice enough to boop me,” she said, looking down at the ground and kicking at the sidewalk with a hoof.
“You want a man—er, a stallion to boop you?” Anon asked.
>“Yes, I’d like that very much.”
>Anon’s brow furrowed. Privately, he couldn’t help but wonder why this unicorn, alien, whatever she was, would come all of the way here just to get booped. Couldn’t she just have someone boop her back on her own planet?
>Still though, he saw an opportunity that he couldn’t pass up.
“Hey, if you want I’d be more than happy to, um, boop you if you want,” he offered.
>>
>>29621520
>Twilight’s head snapped up to look at him, her eyes wide. “Really?! You’d boop me?”
Anon took a step back at the outburst. “Well, I mean, if it’ll help foster our peoples’ relationship…”
>With a happy hum, Twilight immediately closed her eyes and offered him her snout.
>Frowning, Anon looked down at her for a few moments, suddenly feeling unsure. He looked over at his brother, who was watching the scene intently, before looking back at the unicorn. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he lifted a hand, extended a finger, and booped the little pony right in the middle of her muzzle.
>Twilight’s eyes snapped open. Gasping, she looked at the finger touching her nose before her gaze snapped up to his face. In an instant, a look of joy unlike any that Anon had ever seen broke out across her face.
>“Thank you, Anon! I promise that I’ll be the best wife I can!”
>The world—for Anon at least—seemed to freeze. Birds that were flying crawled to a stop. A leaf that floated in the breeze hung in the air.
“W-What?” Anon asked, but it was already too late.
>Filled to the brim with joy, the tip of Twilight Sparkle’s horn suddenly sparked to life. Before Anon could ask what she was doing, he found himself floating in the air by some unknown force.
“H-Hey! What’s the big deal?!” he cried, his legs kicking at the air. “Put me down!”
>“Oh, I can’t wait to show you to my mom and dad! They’re going to be so happy that I finally found somepony!” Twilight said, turning around and making her way down the street with him floating behind her. “We’re going to have to tell our friends and family! I have my grandfather’s horn ring but I don’t know if that’s going to fit you.”
“Put me down!”
>“But that shouldn’t be a problem. There’s plenty of ponies in Canterlot that can adjust the ring. And while we’re getting that done we can go and visit a few wedding planners! That way we’ll be able to meet both of…
>>
>>29621526
Thrashing with all of his might, Anon looked over at his brother. “Incognito! Help me!”
>Incognito watched his big brother being carried off by the little purple pony with the same expression as a general that had sent a man on a suicide mission.
>“I told you not to go over there,” he said, taking a sip from his mug as he sat there on the rocking chair. “Now look at ya: getting married to some horse alien.”
>“Hiya!”
>Incognito jumped, his head snapping over to see a pink pony with the curliest hair that he had ever seen standing next to him.
>“Sweet Jiminy Cricket, there’s more of them,” he said with a frown.
>The pink pony took a step toward him, her blue eyes dancing with excitement. “It’s nice to meet you, mister! My name’s Pinkie Pie!”
>Incognito looked her up and down, suspicion etched on his face. “Liar. You might look pink but no part of you looks like its made out of pie.”
>The pony’s nose scrunched up. “Aw, don’t be so grumpy mister.”
>“I can’t help it. I was born this way.”
>Giggling, the pony took another step toward him, nosing his shoulder. “You know what would make you stop being such a grump, mister? Booping the cutest, pinkest party pony that ever was!”
>Incognito’s eyes narrowed down to slits. “No. I just saw what happened to my brother, and I’m too young to get hitched”
>Reaching into her mane, the pink pony pulled out a tray of fudge. How she had been able to store such a thing in her mane—without getting any hair in it no less—was a mystery.
>“If you boop me I’ll give you all of this yummy fudge,” she offered, waving the tray under his nose. “It’s chocolate and caramel. I made it just this morning.”
>Incognito looked down at the fudge, then at the pony smiling at him, then at his still flailing, protesting brother. With an emotionless expression, he took a sip from his mug and grabbed a cube of fudge.
>>
>>29621535
>“Well, I tried, but the aliens’ might was too great,” he said, popping the cube into his mouth. “All shall fall. Chaos will reign.”
>“Can we have parties with the chaos?” the pink pony asked, offering her muzzle.
>“Yes,” Incognito replied, booping said muzzle. “Yes we can.”
>>
>>29621543
Just a weird little story that we were discussing on discord. I have this things getting ready for fim but I thought you folks would want to see it too.

Remember, don't boop the poner
>>
File: 1484622657793.png (2MB, 1380x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1484622657793.png
2MB, 1380x1800px
>>29621553
Fuck you I'll boop the poner
>>
>>29621479
>“It gets real stupid real fast when you scream ‘Welcome to Earth’ and start chasing something that you think’s an alien around with whatever’s near you.”
my sides
>>
>>29621518
>something that made his sIncognitoach tighten
>sIncognitoach
wat
>>
File: 1481215852596.png (644KB, 719x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1481215852596.png
644KB, 719x1013px
>>29621553
I'm gonna boop the head honcho, the sunniest princess, the cakest flanks.
>>
>>29621571
Ponies make the most adorable cats.
>>
>>29621680
I, too, love cat sized ponies
>>
File: 1486701322630.png (3MB, 2400x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1486701322630.png
3MB, 2400x1710px
>>29621680
>>29621750
Yes. I want one.
>>
>>29619132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjd__U9RhkI
>>
File: 1478933285373.jpg (10KB, 206x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478933285373.jpg
10KB, 206x293px
>>29621553
>Booping is marriage agreement
kek
>>
>>29621571
>"No! Trixie is too young to get married! Trixie is afraid of commitment!"
>>
>>29621789
>Cat-pegasi make nests out of socks they steal from the hamper and built them on unmade beds
>>
>>29621905
>Unicorns are a bit more refined
>They just nab boxes and shred paper in them with their magic
>The paper shredding serves no purpose; it's just fun to them
>>
>>29621914
>Earth Ponies get restless if they don't go outside and play for a bit
>Despite being as small as a cat and behaving similarly to one, they tend to act more like a dog when they get excited
>They're easily the biggest nappers of the 3 races, and seem to have a sixth sense for knowing when there's a lap available for them to sleep in
>>
>>29621469
>with a sIncognitop of his foot
wat?
>>
File: 1466694371469.jpg (30KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1466694371469.jpg
30KB, 533x388px
>>29621553
this was amazing
any chance for moar?
>>
>>29621503
>his older brother a
you okay LaP, there are more errors than you usually make today, did you drink something funny?
>>
>>29621543
Ponies take over the world with boops and fudge...we are doomed.
>>
>>29619335
these cuckholds are more to be pitied than laughed at.
>>
>>29622589
Anon? Anon, that was bait. Don't respond to bait.
>>
>>29621553
Can you at least confirm that Dazzling Pack isn't going to be continued? Not knowing is the worst part.
>>
>>29619460
Fucking nice image. Source?
>>
>colts in the military
topkeke
>>
Humans are not for sexual
>>
File: 1487388886787.png (67KB, 588x591px) Image search: [Google]
1487388886787.png
67KB, 588x591px
>>29622875
>>
File: full.jpg (497KB, 1145x845px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
497KB, 1145x845px
>>29622875
>>
>>29622922
i dont have a waifu at all so it would be a rather sudden and massive change to my daily life
>>
>>29622946
Alright. You must choose a minimum of two waifus to have. There's no max limit.
>>
>>29622922
I am too dead and poor inside to consider it, a usual response is saying I must be off my meds, because a hallucination shouldn't talk. Nicely to me, at any rate.
>>
>>29622922
Then I'd probably be pretty happy.
>>
>>29622989
>Alright. You must choose a minimum of two waifus to have.
you already posted them
>>
>>29622922
But Anon! More than one waifu will ruin your laifu!
>>
File: WaifuKnaifu.png (100KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuKnaifu.png
100KB, 499x492px
>>29622922
>>29623061
>>
>>29622989
Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis. I have a thing for the sexy evil voice.

Pure-hearted loving Anon with villain herd, reforming them through belly rubs and earscritching. They want to rule the world, but their horsebando would never approve.
>>
File: and_no_sand.jpg (128KB, 1021x670px) Image search: [Google]
and_no_sand.jpg
128KB, 1021x670px
>>29623061
>>29623080
Waifus can't ruin your laifu if you don't have one to begin with.
>>
File: Doot.jpg (223KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
Doot.jpg
223KB, 1400x787px
>>29620366
>>29619841
>>29619833
Vidya dreams are cool.
>You are Elyssar'sirath ruler of the 8th circle.
>And you can't believe this shit.
>Some mother bucker thought it would be a good Idea to bring HIM to your reality.
>Though you loathe to admit it, you are... thankful to the Diarchs for bringing this to your attention.
>After much posturing and bargaining you have agreed to some things. Most importantly keeping HIM the buck away from Tartarus.
>Oh Lords below why did you agree to this, wait is she smirking? I swear by the blood temples, Luna will pay for this.
>You are Anon.
>Luna brought a friend named Elly.
>Look at this cute widdle pone. Trying to be all scary, with her horns and wings and shit.
>She's a shy one isn't she? Oh why is she shaking? Is she scared?
>Ah shit! she teleported away.
>"Sorry I scared your friend away Luna."
>"Tis' alright Anonymous, It's been many moons since Elyssar'sirath has seen or felt the touch of a colt."
>"Well if you say so, Luna."
>"Say Anonymous, Can you continue the tale of the Biggest Boss and his belligerent Sons."

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer.
>>
>>29623171
>Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis slowly gaining a conscience
>It sounds suspiciously like their husbando
>Every time they try to subjugate the masses, they can practically see Anon looking at them, sad and disappointed.
>The resistance groups are confused when both ruthless leaders end most potentially lethal confrontations with a huffy "Oh, just get out of here; before I change my mind."
>They've yet to connect Anon's presence with the villain's improved behaviour, and merely pity the poor colt and hope that they aren't mistreating him too badly
>Any and all rescue attempts inevitably end with Anon sabotaging his own escape and being "recaptured" by his mares
>>
>>29622896
Humans to ponies are as adorable as ponies are to us. Many mares are reluctant to have sexual relations with anon because to them it would be like fucking a foal
>>
>>29623427
>Ponies want to cuddle with Anon just as badly as he wants to cuddle with them
>>
>>29619841
Holy fuck thank you, I love it! Also just because...
https://youtu.be/Z9dNrmGD7mU
>>
>>29623427
What characteristics does Anon display that are similar to those of foals? At least Anon can claim that ponies display neoteny.
>>
>>29623171
This reminds me of an old green where Anon had a secret herd of villain mares; and he used their skill as villains in making a D&D ripoff as a business while dodging the advances of Celly and Luna.
>>
>>29619719
I strongly recommend using "quotation" marks for the narrator's speech, even if it is already distinguished by not being > green.
>>
>>29623754
Tiny eyes, for one.
>>
>Anon is a huge metalhead
>Poners overhear him singing (insert generic power metal song here)
>Are amazed; Clearly, this colt is a great warrior from a tribe of amazons
>Next time a villain threatens Equestria, they give him control of a battalion of hardened guardsmares
>Hilarity ensues
>>
>>29623841
Tiny eyes, cute little nose... I think they might be initially off-put by Anon's canines, but no more than a dog or housecat.
>>
>>29621240
> cut fight scene in favour of having detective OC explain

Have you heard of "show, don't tell"? Because that crime scene bit was way over on the "tell" side. I felt like I didn't learn a damn thing except that they were dead. I think that part needed to be much shorter but the introduction to him being on the boat needed to be much longer.

Anon also seemed to be a very passive character in the story so far. He has done nothing but react to stuff around him.
>>
>>29622922
Has anyone even thought of the sheer chaos that having the entire M6 under one roof and in a relationship would be like? Like, holy shit.
>>
>RGREqG
>Anon from regular Earth is sent to EqG because idk Twilight saw humans and thought "close enough"
>The biased gender ratio is still there, only now Anon is surrounded by hormone-saturated girls dealing with newfound desires and sexual frustration, and who can't go more than 8 seconds without thinking about cock
>Now having aggressive human instincts and general >muh human superiority, the high school girls work to snatch unsuspecting young men away when they least expect it instead of doing what their horse-selves do, which is to group up and try to tempt/lure single stallions away
>In Equestria, Anon only had to deal with a mare getting a little bit too pushy and trying to make him cuddle with her.
>In EqG-land, Anon has to watch is back and every turn lest he be taken away and "claimed" by a small group of girls
>They're subtle and merciless
>Take for example a three-girl group:
>Anon might turn the corner and have girl A (who had been waiting for him) blindsight him with a shoulder-shove as she walks by, spinning him around and disorienting him
>Girl B (who had been following behind him before he turned the corner) might turn the exact same corner immediately after and brush up against him to make him drop his books, thus distracting him
>Confused, startled, and focusing on getting his books off of the floor, Anon won't be prepared when girl C snakes an arm around his elbow and yanks him into an empty classroom just a few feet away.
>Girls A and B are soon to follow after making sure that nobody saw them
>The entire capture took less than 10 seconds
>>
>>29623922
> the entire M6 under one roof
>and in a relationship
>sheer chaos
Bro, do you even Elements of Harmony?
The mane six would be the most organized, efficient and coordinated herd in all of Equestria were they to join forces to form one.
>>
>>29623951
>>29623959
>The mane six join forces to become the greatest gang of rapists of all of Equestria (High).
>>
>>29623951
This is how you get school shootings.
>>
>>29623978
>Elements of Harmony strike team
>Can extract any boy or small group of boys in record time due to their unparalleled and flawless ability to work together as a team
>One minute Anon is grabbing his shit from his locker, and the next he's got a faceful of breasts and is being tactfully and unobtrusively moved into an unused classroom
>>
>>29623993
Remember anon you have to put up a token amount of resistance or you'll gain a reputation of a slut
>>
>>29623993
The real question here is whose breasts are used? Pinkie's probably got some pretty big tits, but Rarity or Fluttershy might host the best face-smotherers.
>>
>>29623951
>Another shitty 'Anon gets raped by teenage girls' prompt
Please. LaP already wrote the ultimate RGREqG story. Anything anyone else writes is redundant nonsense.
http://www.theonion.com/article/humanity-still-producing-new-art-though-megadeths--50983
>>
>>29624007
>Implying Anon wouldn't purposefully put himself into position to be targeted
>>
>>29623951
>The world of RGREqG is a lot more liberal than ours
>It's all just a game really, everyone in the school participates
>Even the teachers sometimes get in on the fun
>>
>>29623951
>Just pick a few powerful girls you like and stick with them.
>Whine to them if anyone fucks with you.
>Grab some popcorn and enjoy the resulting fistfight.

OR

>Violently turn the tables on your attackers.
>AKA a ragetastic turbomurder machine poping a boner that no one would expect a man to be in RGREqG.
>When those girls pulled you into that empty room, they failed to realize something.
>You're not trapped in there with them, THEY are the ones trapped in there with you.
>>
>>29624045
>Anon is the only guy that isn't a prudish faggot
>despite warnings from others, he deliberately walks around out of the way hallways alone
>he gets insane amounts of ass daily because he is intelligent enough to know the best places to get some
>the girls that nab him trade him favors and gift him shit non-stop to apologize for it, in desperate attempts to keep him from talking about being raped
>he never tells them that he's cool with it because the free shit is dope
>>
File: 1473545042605.png (2MB, 1244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473545042605.png
2MB, 1244x1600px
>>29623951
>>29624061
>Pick a few girls you like.
>Love on them relentlessly to make the rest jealous as payback for being rapey little shits.
>>
>>29624061
tfw have a herd with Gilda, Sunset, and the Sirens for the most op herd in the school.
>>
File: 9c9.jpg (368KB, 1307x528px) Image search: [Google]
9c9.jpg
368KB, 1307x528px
>>29623993
>>29624007
>He thinks pastel-colored little teenager shits can compete against the power of Earth cock.
>>
>>29623700
Can't believe I forgot that song, Could have used it...
>>
>>29624107
This, hupone girls have same stamina as horse girls, without the marshmallow fluff butts to take the pounding. Their breeding hips are still good though.
>>
>>29624112
>"Is that Anon standing all alone without anybody to protect him?"
>>"Sunset, come quickly! We need your breasts!"
>>
>>29624012
Link?
>>
>>29624128
GOD DAMNIT PINKIE, STOP TELEPORTING OUT OF MY TITS!
>>
>>29624139
>Pinkie just pops out of Sunset's cleavage
>>
>>29624151
>BUT SUNSEEET, THERE SO BIG A COMFY, WHY CANT I SLEEP ON THEM ALL THE TIME?!
>>
>>29624173
AN*
>>
>>29624128
>>29624059
>Anon tries to go to Principal Celestia for help
>She's in on it too
>"Oh are those naughty girls harassing you again, Anon? Why don't you step into my office so we can talk all about it.
>She turns around and locks the door
>>
>>29624233
As a Sunfag, I approve.
>>
File: 1449874545617.png (638KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449874545617.png
638KB, 683x1024px
>>29624233
>>29624246
would impregnate
>>
>>29624319
>"That's a nice sword"
>actually, it's a penis
>"oh"
>>
>>29624233
>"Oh, Anon! You must be so distressed! I can't stand to see a boy cry - come here and give me a hug."
>Celestia grabs the back of your head and mashes your face into her cleavage.
>She's not wearing a bra.
>Celestia's hand slips under your shirt.
>"It's going to be okay, sweetheart."
>>
File: 1465705081446.jpg (198KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1465705081446.jpg
198KB, 1024x683px
>>29624335
That sounds comfy.
>>
>>29619523

"Hey filly. You want some wigglers"
>wiggle
>"Ugh. No Anon. Your wigglers are creepy."
"wot"
>>
>>29624335
>>29624368
>Principal Celestia genuinely cares about the welfare of her students
>Also can hardly stand being surrounded by so much cock
>Compromises by getting a little bit too handsy with some of her male students
>>
>>29624445
I'd help her get it out of her system.
>>
I love this thread
>>
>>29621606
LOL. LaP did a slightly incorrect find and replace for Tom.
>>
>>29624490
I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
>>
File: 1487702441702.gif (997KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1487702441702.gif
997KB, 500x332px
>>29624555
That's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>29624585
Editor's Note: For when he puts it on FIMfic (I'm assuming, due to the italics), the names are Tom and Jerry.
>>
>>29624575
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
>>
>>29623922
I tried to write a bit of it once. The most fun part was writing the scene where they decided to become a herd.
In practice it seemed a bit too chaotic for anything other than a short.
>>
>>29624129
Here's the start: http://pastebin.com/8d6dqhEH

I liked it plenty, probably one of the best RGREqG, but probably not the ultimate.
>>
>>29624128
> Be Anon, thoroughly lost
> You're still kinda new to this school, and you have classes all over the place
> It doesn't help that when you ask a girl for directions, she and her friends drag you into the nearest restroom and/or empty classroom, and have their way with you
> And for every guy in school, there is about three girls
> So you get fucked a lot
> It's starting to get ol-
> Haha, no, can't keep a straight face
> This is the best time of your life
> Especially when the girls accidentally dragged you into Principal Celestia's office
> But the point remains that your sense of direction in the building is shot
> You hear a long-suffering sigh behind you, while hands firmly turn you around and give you a push
> Smoooosh
> Forget it, you are never getting to geometry on time
> Hold on
"I know these tits. Perky, yet soft, and just the right size to hold in my hands. Sunset, how are you doing today?"
> She pulls you along, with the help of the elements of sexuality
> "I'm doing alright, recorded a few new songs with the girls. We almost have enough for an album now."
> Your pants have disappeared, and you can feel your boxers being tugged away
> The classroom door closes with a click
"That's great! Say, once you and the girls have had your fun, want to skip out on school and watch a movie at my place? I'll be making caramel corn."
> Sunset practically purrs at the suggestion
> "Homemade caramel corn? And you wonder why you get raped so much. You got it, Anon, it's a date."
> Rarity makes a little "awww" noise as she sucks greedily at your cock
>>
>>29622130
>>29624555

>>29624628
I enjoy his FiMfic name choices. Another one had Cain and Abel.
>>
>>29624679
>And you wonder why you get raped so much
It's not rape if you enjoy it.
>>
>>29624630
>RGRE version of Boomdiada when
>inb4 never
>>
>>29624734
No, you don't understand. Anon is /mildly inconvenienced/ by being temporarily abducted for sex. In fact, one time he missed a Bill Nye video because the theater club was taking turns riding him. He was suuuuuper raped that day, he wanted to see that video. (It was on erosion.)
>>
>>29624767
>Bill Nye
Man, I have never been more disappointed to learn about what someone was really like.
>>
File: reversed laugh face.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
reversed laugh face.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>29624679
>> "Homemade caramel corn? And you wonder why you get raped so much.
>>
>>29624781
I liked Bill Nye before he started thinking that his political opinions mattered. Get back in front of the fucking camera and dance for me like you're paid to do, you shit.
>>
>>29624670
...but that is "RGRE Horse-Twilight and RGRE Horse-Sunset in not-RGRE-EqG and also regular human Anon", not "Anon gets raped by teenage girls". It doesn't even take place in the same universe. Fuck me, it isn't even RGREqG world, it's regular EqG world.
>>
>>29624798
I would not be surprised if I saw this exact quote in a hentai.
>>
>>29624805
>>29624781
I liked /pol/ before it started thinking that its political opinions mattered.
>>
>>29624679
>Bill Nye video because the theater club was taking turns riding him. He was suuuuuper raped that day, he wanted to see that video.
Take those whores to court.
>>
>>29624920
I definitely prefer /pol/'s insanity to Tumblr's or Reddit's.
>>
>>29624940
Why choose one when you could have none and be a perfectly understanding and logical person?
>>
File: Drew_Carey.jpg (36KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Drew_Carey.jpg
36KB, 512x384px
>>29624920
Welcome to "Talking About Politics", where the facts are made up and the opinions don't matter!
>>
>>29624814
It's equestria's RGR exported to EqG world, and therefore still counts as RGRE.
>>
>>29624961
Why choose one set of gender roles when you could have none and have a perfectly equal, completely boring universe to write words about flesh robots?
>>
>>29625009
I agree, it's definitely RGRE. I was just saying that it doesn't count as RGREqG because it doesn't take place in an EqG world that has reversed gender roles. Wait, would that actually count and I'm just wrong? Is an RGRE character being in a non-RGRE setting still count as RGRE?
>>
>>29624940
>Tumblr
Fucking masculists ruin evrything
>>
>>29624961
Because /pol/ is highly entertaining.
>>
>>29625047
>Anon in RGREqG
>Accesses EqG-internet
>Is thrilled and relieved that there are no more feminists
>Finds tumblr
>Is disgusted to find that they've been replaced by ugly, obese men who complain about "the matriarchy" and "female privilege"
>>
>Anon is monogamous
>Waifu is everything he ever wanted, and he doesn't need other ponies in the mix
>Mare is expected to share her stallion with at least small heard and stallion is expected to agree at that
>When Anon states that he doesn't want herd, waifu after initiall shock is quite happy, she has him just for herself
>Other ponies arent that happy though
>It's against all Equestrian ideas that led to society funcioning happily with screwed gender ratios
>Waifu's friends expect to be invited to herd in short time
>Some of ponies accept them, some try to act as they don't care even if they don't like it
>And more traditionall of them try to take matter into their own hooves
She has stallion all for hesrelf?
And it's apparently his own decision?
But he is only colt how could he know?
>>
>>29625079
is dat sum engrish
>>
File: 1488473823081.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1488473823081.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
>>29625094
yeah my english sucks, it's why I write only prompts
>>
>>29623887
>Have you heard of "show, don't tell"?
i don't really think so. the focus on that scene wasn't so much that anon killed them, but how and why. i can post the fight scene if you really want, but i'm not that great at narrating them.

>I didn't learn a damn thing except that they were dead
great detective work. i was hoping hard boiled's reaction and observations would shed some light on her character and let the reader imagine how anon managed to kill two griffons unarmed in the forest, but i guess i should have spaced out her narration into a few more lines.

>him being on the boat needed to be much longer
got tired of typing for a bit, just wanted to post what i had. i promise the next update will have more of anon on the boat, but i just wanted to establish where he was and what kind of situation he found himself in.

>passive character
yeah, you're right. reading back through it again i realize that he has been pretty passive, but looking back at my own life experiences I tend to be the same way until i get my bearings, like when i went to basic, or SERE, or college. anon's totally not a self-insert i swear i'll try and focus on giving anon more agency in the next updates.
>>
File: snailyatta.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
snailyatta.gif
810KB, 500x281px
>>29625043
>does RGRE elements in a story count as it being an RGRE story in an RGRE general?
the answer lies before you; you have only to grasp it.
>>
>>29625140
>If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, is it RGRE enough?
>>
>>29625160
And the apprentice was enlightened.

>>29625140
He's not questioning whether or not it's RGRE, he's questioning whether it's RGREqG.
A pedantic distinction, but one behind which I could get.

Honestly, we get a LOT of "Anon is raped in RGREqG" prompts, but not that many actual greens.

Also, I realized the original Anon was probably talking about Dazzling Pack anyways: http://pastebin.com/kB5j6gDq
>>
>Dad Anon to Celly and Luna was gone so long because he was stuck in Tartarus
>*Somebody* has to RIP AND TEAR around here, and Poners just can't do it properly.
>He had to put the fear of pain back into the demonic denizens after they got the bright idea to try invading the surface after Discord got turned into a lawn ornament.
>Discord thought they were no fun at all, no sense of humor, and had in his own wacky ways kept them in Tartarus
>But with Ol' Dissy out of action, Anon had to go to work.
>He never seemed to have problems with Tirek, being as he wasn't actually a demon, Anon didn't have to try bitchslapping him, and the old centaur seemed to be grateful that there was some entertainment to go with his incarceration.
>Anon still wasn't sure where Tirek kept getting that popcorn.
>>
>>29623959
>>29623922
>>29624650
I remember one someone did where Anon is trying desperately to get some pears for once, because a man can only eat apples every day for so long. Then AJ tries to throw them out and he starts eating it right in front of her.

Fluttershy was also repeatedly referred to as "The Good One" because she didn't cause a fuss at the dinner table unlike the rest of them
>>
>>29625247
>Time passes differently in Tartarus
>All that time RIP AND TEAR'ing through the hosts of demons only took a couple years to him
>However, being exposed to and coming in contact with all that demon blood changed Anon
>He's now immortal, so long as he stays within range of Tartarus
>Well, that range increases with exposure, so just about anywhere on the planet
>He's also corrupted a little
>Unfortunately for the powers of evil, humans are born as selfish bastards but learn to control themselves
>Now he just steals cookies and cupcakes from ponies when they aren't looking from time to time
>His greatest evil? He once stole forty cakes.
>Celestia still holds it against him.
>>
File: blessing of unicorns.jpg (407KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
blessing of unicorns.jpg
407KB, 2100x1052px
what do you call a herd of nothing but unicorns?
>>
>>29625316
Horny
>>
>>29625325
In more ways than one
>>
>>29625121
>why can't my audience read my mind
>I know how the fight went and the character reacted to the aftermath
>so why don't they all immediately understand exactly what happened???

Look man, as a writer, I need to tell you something. This is very important advice that I wish I had gotten much earlier than I did: Just because you think something is clear or makes sense, doesn't mean anyone else will. Everyone thinks differently, and literally nobody else is privy to your train of thought. Something that would logically mean one thing to you often means something entirely different to others. This needs to be taken into account, and is why the "Show don't tell" rule exists. You can explain something all you want, but you have to realize that your perspective is irrelevant. There's a reason that objective descriptions are so popular among the greatest authors, and it's not because they're scrubs.
>>
>>29623754
Tiny eyes relative to head
Tiny head relative to body

Long limbs relative to body would be more of a gangly teenager thing

...or an alicorn-like feature. which would make him a 'baby' relative to Celly and Luna, even if he was full grown, just by age comparison.

Kinda like how Spike is continually referred to as a baby dragon, despite being obviously mentally basically a teenager or a least a tween.

When you're part of an immortal species, anyone who doesn't have *at least* a century under their belt is essentially a baby.

>Celly *had* been treating Twiggles more and more as an adult as time went on after taking down Nightmare Moon and Discord.
>But when she got her wings, suddenly Celly started treating her like a foal again
>It takes a while for bookhorse to figure out why.
>>
File: 1460951317715.jpg (327KB, 1600x976px) Image search: [Google]
1460951317715.jpg
327KB, 1600x976px
>>29625316
So... what do you call a herd of alicorns?
>>
>>29625351
A pantheon.
>>
>>29625351
Mine
>>
>>29625354
this.
>>
>>29623328
Anon is the Princess Peach of Mashmallow Pony Land.
>>
>>29625351
Blatant wish fulfillment.
>>
>>29625410
FFS, how did I manage to misspell "marshmallow"?
>>
File: 1485865946998.png (687KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485865946998.png
687KB, 576x1024px
>>29625354
noice
NOICE
>>
>>29625351
Endangered
>>
File: Flurry_Heart.png (511KB, 1100x860px) Image search: [Google]
Flurry_Heart.png
511KB, 1100x860px
>>29625347
>Tiny eyes relative to head
>Tiny head relative to body

Flurry Heart begs to differ...
>>
File: 1476884838401.jpg (179KB, 1600x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1476884838401.jpg
179KB, 1600x1174px
>>29625351
This guy draws them SO fucking soft and pet-able, it's killing me.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x717px
>>29619833
>>29619841
>>29624122
>>29621432

Mmmmmm this anon here>>29623256 hehe Luna would be fucking terrified of Anon if he dreamed about...
https://youtu.be/pNkQMtZAMAw

alright this is the last time I'll bring up video stuff but god damn it's been on my mind for a while I just had to say something bleh
>>
>>29623864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0rAnyWUnwE
>Anon gets a huge kick out of it when he hears The Royal Guard signing it too.
>Not so much when a crisis rolls around and he comes face to face with Captain Shining Armor.
>Who wears a manic grin and tells him they're not going to be stuck sitting in the castle this time around
>This time Anon gets to go with them and actually do something
>They even had some armor and weapons made just for Anon
>>
>>29625427
Flurry Heart is an anomaly, check out other babies earlier in the show and they have tiny beady eyes.

you got me on the head relative to body though
>>
>>29625453
New Doom's soundtrack is auditory aids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw
>>
>>29625247
I've always loved this characterization of Tirek. He's basically an addict, jonesing for his next fix of the magic power, who will say and do anything to get it. And once he's on that high, there's nothing to do but betray, and yell, and destroy.

But when he's not riding high, when he's got no choice but to just sit around and wait for an opportunity, he's a clever and sarcastic old monkey man centaur thing.
>>
>>29621680
>square muzzle
No anon, it's a trap!
>>
>>29625460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGWbO91Lls
>Honestly, you wouldn't be so frightened if they'd at least given you some platemail
>But noo, that stuff's too heavy for a colt, just take these chainmail hot pants and this weird leather chest thingy
>Even Conan wore armor when he could get it!
>At least you have a sword now, not that you have any idea how to use it
>And so, here you are, standing atop a hill, ahead of a column of several hundred mares
>Across the valley, you see an army of manticores, timberwolves, and all manner of wild creatures, under the command of a really poorly designed mare
>Like seriously, if your armor is too little, she has the opposite problem
>How can she even move under all that weight? And what's up with all those spikes?
>Well, whatever, it's not like you'll likely get the chance to ask her about it, what with all those clawed, fanged, and otherwise deadly beasts under her command
>Your second in command, a battle-hardened veteran of a mare, covered in scars and obviously a more qualified leader, looks up at you
>"Well, Captain Anon? What are your orders? Do we wait for them to attack?"
>You gulp
>This is it; Here's hoping all those hours spent playing Mount and Blade will pay off
>>
>>29624679
I like how this is just a casual thing.
>>
File: 1477958813222.png (116KB, 1588x667px) Image search: [Google]
1477958813222.png
116KB, 1588x667px
>>29624920
To be fair the U.N decided their opinions mattered.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
>>
>>29625478
>He thinks I don't know.
>>
>>29625331
Or he should just take LaP's route and not talk about or reply to posts about his story, just post and vanish.
>>
>>29625497
Homo thread is that way
>>29572414
>>
File: 1483722721821.jpg (128KB, 899x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483722721821.jpg
128KB, 899x1024px
>>29621893
I want to see the story about Trixie being a trixie (RGRE version of Chad) and being converted into a nice pony by Anon's TLC and HMD.
>a showmare travelling across Equestria
>wooing all the stallions with her tricks and sweet talk
>self absorbed and overconfident, like a shitty popstar
>other mares and less wooable fuck you that's a word now stallions hate her - either because she gets all the D, or because she is a cunt
>enter Anon, resistant to all her bullshitty charm
>even when they get a bit closer, all he wants is a stable and loving relationship
>The Great and Powerful Trixie is confused
>>
>>29625511
Looks like I struck a nerve
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>29625521
Soft, yet tight, and very very warm.
Like a stallions' warm coltpussy.
>>
>>29625524
>Damage control
not surprised to be honest family
>>
>>29625116
Yeah welcome to the club pal.
>>
>>29625539
>>Damage control
If you want to go play gay chicken at HHH, I assure you I am not going to lose.
>>
>>29625547
>damage control intensifies
Nobody is questioning your love of cocks.
That crown is all yours
>>
>>29625554
What do you even mean by damage control then? Unless you don't mean what you're saying at all.
>>
>>29625494
To be fair, they've uncovered multiple terrorist bases and gotten them bombed to shit.

>>29625502
Or he could take legitimate criticisms and advice to heart and become a better writer for it. Stagnation is death.

>>29625515
The female counterpart to a Chad is a Stacy. How do you people not know this? It's on /r9k/ constantly, and has been the go-to term for normie girls for years.
>>
>>29625515
I keep having this idea about Trixie's family being Nobility once upon a time, with Trixie being related to Luna at least as much as Blueblood is related to Celestia (Which might not be much, but is apparently enough to mean something in the aristocracy).

But because Luna fell from grace, Trixie's family, the Lulamoon's, lost all social status with the other nobles because of their connection to her. Now the family, what's left of it, is almost totally broke, and that's part of why Trixie is living in wagon.

But now Luna is back.
>>
>>29625564
>How do you people not know this? It's on /r9k/ constantly
There's your answer.
>>
>>29625561
Damage control by ignoring when asked if a nerve was struck and respond by shitposting.

Kinda like how you got upset right now.
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (95KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
95KB, 624x480px
>>29625515
>used goods
I bet you want her to fuck and have the children of other guys while using you for financial support and locking you in chastity you cuckold. Does the thought of your waifu slobbering another stallions horsecock (which is way bigger than yours) get you randy, you pustulent dreg of degeneracy?
>>
>>29625569
Fucking normie.
>>
>>29625564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_(slang)
>The female counterpart to the Chad, in slang, is the "Trixie"
>>
>>29625574
More confused than upset really. Why would I actually get a nerve struck because someone linked me to the gay horse thread if I just posted two pictures of the same trap horse consecutively?

That's like suggesting a lesbian would be insulted at being linked to Tumblr after saying how much she likes pussy.

Cynical responses like that one are just 101 procedure in my Mongolian Tapestry Forums.
>>
So much fucking nonsense, go back to posting about Ponies you fucks.
>>
>>29625596
>even more damage control
That's for proving my point
>>
>>29625599
*thanks* wew
>>
>>29625595
This slang is outdated and was never popular outside of a small area. Chad and Stacy is a far more astute and modern example of slang, not to mention more endemic to the 'culture' of the chans.
>>
>>29625596
Look, I like traps too. This isn't the thread for them, though.
We're not making a suggestion about something you might like, it's telling you to take your fetish there. You have to go back.
>>
>>29625598
Pitch some ideas, nerd

>pony meets anon
>anon don't know how he got there
>anon meets pony princess
>pony princess says anon can stay
>anon moves in with pony
>sexual tension
>anon and pony fug
>pony princess finds a way to return anon
>anon stays
>pony is happy
>anon is happy
>lived happily ever after
>>
>>29625491
>You are tired, injured, and covered in the gore of several dozen monsters
>Your sword arm aches, but you're surprisingly adept at this
>Guess swinging a sword isn't too different from your usual right arm exercise
>Somehow, despite your lack of armor, the worst wound you've received was a scratch on the shoulder from a timberwolf, who is now somewhere among the piles of dead and dying monsters surrounding you
>The sounds of battle begin to die down as your forces finish off the last few surviving creatures, while the more experienced warriors begin the long task of looting
>Apparently these monsters all carry between 5-10 gold coins on them for some reason
>You, however, have a different objective
>During the battle, the mare in the spiky armor, the villain who started this whole mess, has been tucked away in her camp behind the lines
>It's not hard to find; Her forces just slept wherever on the ground, whereas she has a tent to herself
>It's not much admittedly, just a little yellow Colemare tent designed for two ponies
>Inside, you see a shape desperately moving around
>A big shiny spike suddenly pierces the nylon material, leaving a tear
>"J-just a minute!"
>Fuck that, you're not waiting for her to get her armor on
>Walking over, you unsheathe your blood-encrusted sword and cut a long tear into the side of the tent
>Inside, a short mare is half-dressed in a set of impractically bulky armor
>"W-what?!" She shouts, as you tear open her shitty tent, "I was expecting Celestia herself, not some measly co-"
>She attempts to point her leg at you, but in doing so, one of the giant six inch spikes on her armor slashes into her cheek
>"Yowch!" She screams, grasping the wound, before collapsing into a fetal position and beginning to sob
>"I-I just wanted to be a big mare... G-go ahead and kill me, I deserve it for all I've done."
>What has she done?
>>
>>29625637

>As far as Celestia told you, this mare used a spell to enslave all the monsters of the Everfree, then sent an envoy to Canterlot demanded surrender
>Then Celestia sent you, for some reason, and a battalion of her best mares, to put down this weird little attack
>Not much of an attack, to be honest
>Not a single mare on your side actually died, in fact, your scratch is the worst wound you've seen today
>Aw, what the heck
>You scoop the crying wannebe villain up, taking care to remove her spiked armor plates, and carry her like a foal back to camp
>Celestia can decide what to do with her; For now, there was a silly pony who needed some cheering up
>>
File: 1476161621672.png (174KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476161621672.png
174KB, 700x700px
>>29625568
>Luna wants to reach out to the loyal families of the old
>all she got form Lulamoons is Trixie
>this was not what either them expected
>too proud to back out, commits the poor showmare to the life in the castle
>>
File: Lulamoon.jpg (226KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
Lulamoon.jpg
226KB, 1280x906px
>>29625568
>Luna hears of the Lulamoon's problem and gifted them fuck-tons of bits.
>Trixie reluctantly accepts because she misses the simple life on the road with Anon.
>Anon bought one of NMM's unused flying citadel so they could live in comfort and still travel around Equestria.
>Years later Fortress Lulamoon becomes one of Equestria's most successful Trading/Entertainment Hubs.
>>
File: 1457219551130.jpg (30KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1457219551130.jpg
30KB, 480x451px
>>29625652
>>Anon bought one of NMM's unused flying citadel
He did what now?
>>
>>29625652
It remains an impenetrable fortress for millennia, not because of the guards or cannons or armor plates, but because it carries with it the lifeblood of several nations: money.
>>
>>29625637
> Colemare tent
Hearty chuckle
>>
>>29624716
Fim is shit.
>>
>>29625685
>Anon is banned from owning any floating property of imprint area larger than 50 square hooves

Speaking of, anyone got the full cap of Anon is Banned? I seem to have lost it
>>
>>29625077
.....to be fair, their universe DOES have female rape gangs...just not for them. Apparently.
>>
>>29625294
>Those last two lines
that makes so much sense.
>>29625325
fuck you carlos
>>
File: 1438586711046.png (2MB, 2900x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1438586711046.png
2MB, 2900x10000px
>>29625780
here you go bud
>>
>>29625414
You were thinking about potatoes?>>29625410
>>
>>29625639
Good end.
>>
File: 1484684233385.png (576KB, 1600x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1484684233385.png
576KB, 1600x1240px
>>29625839
Thanks familia, have a catpone
>>
File: 1487284975426.jpg (26KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1487284975426.jpg
26KB, 660x371px
>>29625596
>this whole chain
>>
>>29625511
>Lesbians
They're clearly just best friends, Anon. Sometimes best friends practice kissing.
>>
>>29625603
>mobileposter
Of course.
>>
>>29625077
>Anon becomes the face of anti stallionism.
>Stallions talk him into going to one of their rallys.
>It's really just them bitching about stupid shit and stuff that they don't even know anything about.
>They think he really likes it.
>Talk him into giving a speech.
>Anon walks up on stage.
>He walks up to the podium and adjust the mic.
"Ehm, I have heard all of your complaints, some of you are reasonable. But some of this shit is just plain stupid!"
>Gasp erupt from the crowd.
"Yeah I said it! It's fucking dumb! You sit here and complain about how mares treat you then turn around and call them bitches and say they're all sexist. Of course they're gonna treat you like shit! I'm not even gonna start on the rest of this shit. Just shut the fuck up and leave shit alone. You've got it really good here, trust me."
>Anon then goes home and fucks his herd.
>>
>>29625943
>Live with Trixie
>She wakes you up at 4:30 in the morning because she's hungry and wants you to make her breakfast; she could do it herself, but she wants YOU to do it
>Wakes you up by lightly tapping your face with her hoof
>If that doesn't work, she goes into the bathroom and yells until you get out of bed to investigate
>>
>>29625609
Dude, it's perfect for MLP. Regardless of uses in real life.
>>
>>29625247
>>29625294
Damn I need this
>>
>>29621553
>be incognito
>day eris in ponyland
>one boop got you a tray of fudge
>it is not boop 347
>you are in the largest home in equestria
>you even boopes twilight, you and your brother are now husband brother sister wifes.
>but it will not deter you. Your goal is to boop everypony in equestria

>you are banned from the hospital.
>ponies are anti jew investing
>booped a dieing pony, got inheritance
>booped every child in the hospital nursery
>got custody, its okay though. You booped the parents too.

>even the stalions
>especially the stalions.
>>
>>29626293
>Durk anon

FAKE DURNK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29626356
I'm pretty sure people just use his name to be honest. The real durnk could have died long ago and we wouldn't know.
>>
>>29626470
>2spooky4me
>>
>>29626470
>>29626492
>They say the ghost of durnk still haunts this board.
>>
>>29626470
>>29626516
>>29626492

Durnk was assainated by the CIA.

Don't ask how I know this.
>>
>>29626523
How do you know this?
>>
File: IMG_7858.jpg (20KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7858.jpg
20KB, 350x335px
>>29626523
>>29626566

Come with us please.
>>
>>29626599
>Not a picture of Hillary
>>
File: tfw he brings friends.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
tfw he brings friends.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>29626523
>>
>Mares who don't like going down on stallions but don't tell them this until after they've gotten their clits licked
>>
>>29627000
pinch the clitoris until they reciprocate
>>
>>29625609
>This slang is outdated
>Chad and Stacy is a far more

This is the internet, Chad and Stacy are outdated and were never popular outside a small little corner of the internet.

Also, this is a PONY board, and "Trixie" is infinitely more relevant.

Also, >>29625515 specifically stated "being a trixie (RGRE version of Chad)".
Note the "RGRE version" part. The term "Trixie" is more relevant to this thread (well, ALL pony threads, but especially RGRE material).
>>
Arsenic
>>
File: 1431494575896.png (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1431494575896.png
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>29627000
>>29627002
>"NO NO WAIT STOP OKAY I'LL DO IT"
>>
>>29627188
You should ingest a large quantity
>>
>>29627035
>Trixie (RGRE version of Chad
>'Trixie Lulamoon' is actually their equivalent of 'Chad Thundercock'.
>>
>>29627263
Trixie Lightningclit

Winks so fast stallions don't even last ten seconds.
>>
File: 1439021820340.png (84KB, 358x515px) Image search: [Google]
1439021820340.png
84KB, 358x515px
>tfw trixie's lighting clit kills the thread
>>
>>29625839
>Anon is banned from possessing eggs
>Anon is banned from taking in homeless ponies
Lost my shit
>>
>In a twist, sex with humans is considered to be bestialtiy
>Talking about Anon usually ends with "...I mean, if he weren't human."
>Lusting in secret intensifies
>>
>>29625839
>>29625943
>>29627915
reminds me of http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html
>>
>>29625331
Yeah nah. That scene evoked an image of a detective narrating the crime scene in a radio drama. It fit the character of Hard Boiled perfectly.
>>
File: alkie.png (122KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
alkie.png
122KB, 1000x900px
CHUGCHUGCHUG
>>
File: 1476505694048.png (398KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476505694048.png
398KB, 1200x1200px
>Applejack thinks dykes should be executed, but colt cuddlers are okay as long as they don't adopt
>>
>>29628343
>Anon is Applejack's coltfriend
>He finds the idea of a tiny racist horse adorable and isn't put off by it
>Applejack knows that Anon ain't no queer (judging by how much he enjoys the taste of her candyvag)
>Anon still acts a lot like a mare, which fuels strange rumours about Anon's sexuality and his relationship with Applejack
>Applejack really upset when she hears other ponies whispering to each other their suspicions that Anon is secretly gay
>"Anon ain't no fag! Y'all don't know what you're talkin' about!"
>>
>>29628621
>Anon hears about this
>He finds this hilarious and decides to freak Applejack out by getting 'caught' cuddling Big Mac
>It's not gay if it's ponies
>>
>>29628672
>Convinces Mac to take a nap
>Lays down next to him when he hears Applejack approaching and pretends to fall asleep
>"Wh-what in tarnation?!"
>>
>>29628723
"Aw Applejack, don't be like that! It's just a friendly hug!"
>>
>>29628672
>>29628723
>>29628740
>Pretending to be gay to tease your violently anti-gay marefriend
>#juststallionthings
>>
Great, another thread ruined by gays. Can't you keep your shit in your containment thread rather than polluting the rest of the board with your garbage?
>>
>>29628343
Prime opinion right here, she's a keeper.
>>
>>29629256
Well, there are something like 7 mares for every 1 colt. Gays are just being selfish. I'll bet Applejack thinks that monogamous couples are cunts for keeping that piece of dick all to one mare.
>>
>>29629291
Honestly, where do those drama neigh neighs get off on keeping those schlongs to themselves. I am a sexual animal, and those fruits are keeping it to themselves.

Remember to vote for Ice "volts for gay colts" Pinch in this year's election.
>>
>>29628950
the whimsy is real
>>
File: 1488344657998.png (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488344657998.png
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>29629321
>volts for gay colts
>>
File: 1487709211362.jpg (50KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
1487709211362.jpg
50KB, 960x566px
>>29629321
Who's their running mate?
>>
>>29629527
Who else but illustrious daughter of Filthy, Exorbitantly "A grave we shall dig for every zig" Rich.
Keep those voodoo fucks out of our sacred lands. Also Luna magictapped Exorb's house, it's true I tell you!
>>
>>29629544
Luna watches everyone in their dreams, there is no problem with this.
>>
>>29629784
Thanks, Luna.

Btw, r_theExorb wanted me to tell you guys that Hay Fry Gate, Portal 9, and any of numerous connections to YakYakistan are all lies set forth by the press.
MEGA!
>>
>>29626093
Nah Trixie is a true gentlemare
https://youtu.be/YkXPGllO2Sw
>>
>>29629321
Ice "like other colts, you're getting volts" Pinch
Ice "ziggers are tragic but friendship is magic" Pinch
Ice "plugging in the outlet if you're in other stallions" Pinch
Ice "shocking your sheath if you don't like her teats" Pinch
Ice "shooting thaumic rays if you're in pride parades" Pinch
Ice "dislike mares, you're getting the chair" Pinch
Ice "if you like the dong, you won't know what just went wrong" Pinch
Ice "homo horses will meet electrical forces" Pinch
Ice "turning changlings into geldings" Pinch
>>
>>29630030
Ice "mares into mares will be 'falling' down the stairs" Pinch
>>
>>29630030
Ice "If you like to give head, you're gonna be dead" Pinch
Ice "kiss a guy, you will fry" Pinch
Ice "Experiment in college, get thrown off a cliff edge" Pinch
Ice "Same-sex kissing, your head will be missing" Pinch
>>
>>29630030
Ice "Colts sucking log will die like a dog" Pinch
Ice "Mares who lick clit are gonna get hit" Pinch
Ice "Adopt 'cuz you're gay, it'll be taken away" Pinch
>>
>>29630030
Ice 'If you're a dyke, take a hike' Pinch
Ice 'Fillies into fillies will get smacked silly' Pinch
Ice 'A crossbow for every homo' Pinch
Ice 'Turn a yak into gak' Pinch
>>
>>29630030
Quick, someone make a proto Ice Pinch OC stat! This could work so well from a certain angle in RGRE!
>>
>>29630030
Ice "Colts who lick scrote get hanged by a rope" Pinch
Ice "Testicle-licking gets a colt a firm kicking" Pinch
Ice "Mares into cooter, we're gonna shoot her" Pinch
>>
>>29630030
Ice 'A spear for every queer' Pinch
Ice 'Put a Dyke on a Spike' Pinch
Ice 'Colts who start bitchin' get sent to the kitchen' Pinch
>>
File: mlp_spike_rd_cucumber_retrieval.png (272KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_spike_rd_cucumber_retrieval.png
272KB, 1280x864px
>>29630288
>Ice 'Put a Dyke on a Spike' Pinch
Sounds kinky.
>>
This is good thread bumping material if nothing else.
>>
>>29630143
A cross bow for every homo.

I could use a free cross bow. How many dicks i gotta suck?
>>
>>29630547
no, I think it's a crossbow as a reward for each sucker of cock you give a shock, so you can fire a bolt into every stallion-loving colt.
>>
>>29629291
I like the less extreme ratio's, so it's not "over half the nation's mares are all forever alone's"

2:1 or 3:1, something along those lines.

And maybe have Anon's kids be the reverse of the norm, with more colts than fillies.
>>
>>29628950
This is top whimsy. TOP.

>>29629938
Hnnnnng

>>29629291
I tend to like the idea that some ponies have made peace with the gays. So long as a stallion closes his eyes and thinks of Equestria often enough to have some babies, his herd doesn't really care how many "guys' nights" he has.
>>
File: 1481169821538.png (695KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481169821538.png
695KB, 1249x1920px
Sometimes a mare just wants to find a nice Stallion, settle down with him, have kids, and do unspeakable things to him in her sex dungeon
>>
>>29630809
It was good till the spoilers, then it went to shit.
>>
>>29630816
Welcome to 4chan, where a pipe is never just a pipe.
>>
>>29625469
You know there's some mare somewhere that sees Tirek (especially his jacked final form) and thinks
>I'd hit it
>He just really needs a mare to rock his world, then he wouldn't be so evil.
>I wanna reform him through the power of Hot Mare Depths.
>>
File: 1453068819978.png (347KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453068819978.png
347KB, 700x700px
>>29627939
Sound like a great taboo story, but Buttershush probably wouldn't really have issues with bestiality
>>
>>29630917
The fact that there is little chance of even having the chance to get a stallion means mare would attempt to 'help' a stallion much more and be more forgiving of various bullshit, up to and including being kinda evil.
>>
>>29627939
>>29630954
Also, unlike Earth, Equestria has other intelligent races which they interact with a fair bit, so just because something isn't a pony it isn't necessarily bestiality. Might be some social stigma if you choose someone you can't breed with though.
>>
File: 1486501222319.png (133KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486501222319.png
133KB, 400x402px
>>29630968
Nice try Fluttershy, but you can't just pass your sickening fetishes like that
>>
>>29631049
You'd let ride you till the morning too, don't deny it.
>>
>>29631057
ride him*
>>
>>29631049
>>29631057
>RD is still in denial about the dirty thoughts running through her mind that time Gilda's cousin came to visit Cloudsdale
>>
File: 1486811795896.png (166KB, 778x891px) Image search: [Google]
1486811795896.png
166KB, 778x891px
>>29631061
>"What did you just call me you featherbrain? Come over here and I'll show you who is bird fiddler around here! Let me go, I'll hoof that lying mouth to the back of her head!"
>Ever since the gossip surfaced, Rainbow's friends had to break up attempted fights at least thrice a day.
>They also helped her clean the nasty paintings around her house and hid the crudely obscene drawings of her.
>Because they were good friends, even if they could not understand her sick perversion
>>
>>29631110
>Bird fiddler
>Sick perversion
>Wow Dash, ponies are really racist.
>>
>>29631133
*sound really*
>>
>>29631133
>The more harassment Dash got, the more she found herself appreciative of the strong griffon embrace there to protect her.
>Nopony would dare attack her with him aound.
>>
>>29631133
>In a reversal of the racist hicks routine, it's the pegasi and unicorns that are the racist pones.

>Earth ponies are more understanding of these things.
>A mare has needs after all, and if her stallion happens to technically not *be* a stallion, well that's between him and her.

>Ponyville, founded by earth ponies and still majority earth pony, is a not-so-wretched hive of perversion and forbidden love.

>Being the weirdness magnet that it is, ponyville takes this attitude even beyond the usual level of discrete rendezvous' at midnight in the barn, into interspecies couples engaging in PDA in broad daylight.
>Deviants from all over Equestria gravitate here
>>
>>29625351
An oligarchy.
>>
File: 1477696255722.jpg (105KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477696255722.jpg
105KB, 960x540px
>>29631177
>Ponyville is Netherlands of Equestria
>>
>>29630563
He said crossbow. Not crossbow bolt.

>sucker of cock you give a shock.
I mean my bjs are good, but probably not shocking.
>>
>>29630816
Someone get Pinch
>>
>discord learns some rubbish that anon is more chaotic than he is
>attempts to read his thoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y&index=248
>>
File: 1456720360282.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456720360282.png
17KB, 208x250px
>>29631587
>>
>>29630615
Something like 2:1 and there might as well just not be a gender ratio bias. 7:1 is pretty extreme, but I don't think 2:1 would encourage such a significant change in behaviour from the norm and make the way they treat Anon noticeably different.
>>
>>29622801
Not sure, but it looks like Darkest Dungeon
>>
File: 02171277aa-1486954769932.gif (637KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
02171277aa-1486954769932.gif
637KB, 455x500px
>>29629938
>>
>>29631871
>>29622801
Yep, Darkest Dungeon. Enemy fish monster is from the cove and the anchor is from the boss.
>>
Thread's slow today. Must be the catering.
>>
>>29632600
I was about to say the same.
>>
>>29632600
the wot
>>
>Despite griffons not existing on Earth, Anon just so happens to have a genetic quirk that makes him allergic to them
>Gilda visits town for the first time and has an encounter with Anon, and they agree to meet up later and be friends
>This initial encounter was brief enough and Anon had been far enough away from Gilda that his (at this point unknown) allergies don't kick in
>Ponies silently wonder why Anon would willingly associate with such a rude griffon like Gilda
>There is inevitably grumbling about how all the colts seem to go for "Trixie Lightningclits" instead of nice mares like them
>Anon meets up with Gilda later that evening at around sunset
>Not long after Anon goes to wherever Gilda is staying, both she and he discover Anon's allergies to griffons.
>Gilda is disappointed but understanding, and Anon goes home early
>Ponies see Anon walking around with a red face, swollen eyes, and being unable to breath through his nose and assume the worst
>It's dark out, and this causes ponies to mistake the symptoms of an allergic reaction with bruises
>Word spreads the next day that Gilda is a colt-beater, and Anon only barely intervenes in time to save her from being chased out of town
>Twilight writes Celestia a friendship report about the entire incident
>>
File: boops.gif (530KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
boops.gif
530KB, 507x401px
>>29627263
>>29627288
>The real reason for Twilight's enduring rivalry with Trixie is that while Twilight excels at magic, Trixie gets all the stallions
>>
>>29632665
>Ey bby, you wanna see how I can make your penis disappear?
>*Eyebrows waggling*
>>
>you will never be surrounded by belching, farting mares that have no qualms about reaching a hoof down to scratch their teats and marevag regardless of who's watching, and who only want you for your dick
>>
>>29632705
DELET
>>
>>29632705
fartfags pls go
>>
>>29632705
>Anon gets a job in construction
>The mares who work there (aka everyone other than him) all take the Earth stereotype of loud, rude, and dirty construction workers and run with it
>"Hey, colt! Nice sheath!"
>"Y'wanna buck? We got time, my breaks over in 15 minutes."
>"Ey, let's go to the diner on north side, yeah? The waiter there's a bit of a slut and he don't never tell his boss when I touch his flanks."
>>
>>29632705
>Anon works as a manager at a fast food place
>Most of his kitchen workers are teenaged mares who don't bother showering before they start their shifts and awkwardly try to hit on the stallions who work the registers up front
>>
>>29632791
>unwashed teenage mares
Unf~
>>
>>29632705
Thank god. That's fucking disgusting. Bodily functions like burps and farts are not sexual. Massive boner kill.
>>
>>29632791
>Anon is the flirty boss that encourages better highgene in his girls.
I dig it.
>>
>your boss mare will never make you "earn" that promotion by going down on her under her desk every day for a month only to give the job to another mare that's been there two years less than you.
>>
>>29632791
>>29632802
>>29632810
>Anon is the benevolent boss who understands that life happens and doesn't get upset when one of his workers needs to change his schedule of availability
>Never yells at his workers if they screw up and instead takes them to his office where he asks what they're having trouble with and patiently explaining how to do their job better
>Gives all his employees a free burger or drink after they've survived an unexpectedly busy and stressful day
>>
>>29632820
Anyone have the comic of harshwhinny calling anon into her office to sniff his boner?
>>
>>29632828
https://derpibooru.org/1021348?q=ms.+harshwhinny%2C+artist%3Ashoutingisfun
>>
>>29632791
"Got another order up here ladies, let's get moving now!"
>Sticking the ticket stub onto the rack of orders you already grab the finished meal below them and head out the door.
>You don't really need to do wait tables or nothing since your the damn owner, but it helps the kids feel like your more approachable at least.
>Dropping off the meal you head back to the kitchen only to pause as one of your colts is at the drink dispensor sniffling.
>Ah shit.
>You do not need some kid loosing his shit on you now.
"Hey, Butter Scotch. You alright?"
>At your words the colt springs up looking alarmed as he hastily rubs his eyes.
>"Chief! Ah! Um, no i-it's fine really."
"Listen if you need a break, you know you can take it right?"
>"...A-are you sure?"
>Reaching down you mussie up his mane in reply.
"Course, sides tears in the food makes it just taste terrible you know."
>That earns a brief chuckle from Butter Scotch and you watch him go out the door to take his break.
>DING
>"Ay Chief, orders 34, 36 and 37 are up!"
"Awesome, wait. Where's 35 at?"
>The head cook, Batter Whisk shrugs at you she's one of the old guard when you first bought the place, but you'd think she be quicker on the draw here.
>"Dunno, that's the hay steak seared to medium ain't it?"
"Yeah, with a cole slaw side and chips. Whose doing that?"
>Batter looks up the order before a sigh rattles through her thick frame, "It's Burn's order."
>Oh fuck me a running...
>Waving to one of your other staff to take the completed orders you head into the kitchen proper.
>Aside from your head cook you have three other cooks as well, two of them being new hires for your place.
>You'd thought that the naming convention of this place wouldn't fuck you over but...
>Turning the corner you watch as Burn flips the hay steak over and flinches as the grease catches on fire.
>>
>>29632810
Does he take their little hooves in his hands and shows them in the sink how are they supposed to prepare themselves to be able to have clean working environment, slowly whispering instructions into their ears on how to clean themselves?
>>
>>29632705
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMJsqXzz5zs
>>
>>29632907

"Burns."
>"Yip!" The mare turns around to face you back ram rod straight, "O-oh Anon! Um, what's up boss?"
"Burns where's my 35 order?"
>"I-I'm still working on it, sorry..."
"Let me take a look..."
>As you move up to the grill you nose wrinkles as the smell of unwashed B.O comes up mixing with the smell of food to make a nauseating aroma of filth.
"Hurk!"
>"Boss?"
>Stepping back you wave to another one of your cooks, Spats, to take over.
"Spats, finish this order. I need to talk with you Burns."
>The way Burn's ears flop down and her tail sinking to cover herself already sours your mood some as you hate seeing these little ponies sad.
>"A-alRIGHT!?"
>You simply grab Burns by the scruff of her neck and haul her outside of the shop.
>Judging by the way her hooves are rapidly kicking around she's acting much like a cat is when it's face with water.
>"Boss! I can walk! Put me down!"
>Being the respectful man that you are you let her drop onto the ground, amazingly she flips around to land on her hooves.
>"What was that all about!?"
>Ah the flustered emberassed rage has come out.
"Burns, you're new and all, and you've got a good head on your shoulders when it comes to cooking."
>At the unexpected compliament the mare's mouth hangs loose a bit at the rapid change in topic.
>"W-well thanks."
"But you reek."
>"Hey!"
"No seriously, I couldn't even smell the steak you were cooking because you smell that badly."
>>
>>29632915
>"I-its not that bad..."
"Yes, it is. Now what's going to happen is that you finish the shift today, go home, go into the shower you have, and CLEAN yourself, with soap! Or by Celestia's great perky teats I'm going to take you to MY house and wash you myself!"
>Burns simply stares at you in shock at your rather reasonable request.
>"Y-YOu can't do that! That's like kidnapping!"
"I'm your boss, and I have standards to maintain honey, now if you do well and come to work clean, I'll even give you a little something as a reward."
>"L-like what?"
>The way her face is all flushed now is not conductive at all.
"I'll think of something, it'll be a surprise. Now do we have a deal?"
>Burns breathes in deeply before nodding at you, "I'll try my best boss!"
>>
>>29632938
>the reward is bending her over the grill after everyone has gone home for the night and giving her the dicking of a lifetime
>>
>>29632953
>Endangering a worker on a hot surface and possibly damage equipment.
We have tables and chairs out front to fuck her on, or our house. Lets not do something stupid here.
>>
>>29632938
Oh yis, moar.
>>
>>29632953
>>29632959
>Not bending her over the sink and risk drowning her
>>
>>29632999
>999
>stolen my thunder
>You can almost hear him saying "No prob fag."
>>
>>29632907
>You don't really need to do wait tables or nothing since your the damn owner
Your kingdom cometh, thy will be done?
>>
>>29632911
why does this have nearly seven million views
>>
File: 1484244634866.png (328KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484244634866.png
328KB, 494x456px
>>29619335
KEK
E
K
>>
>You were a huge nerd back on earth
>Ogres and Oubliettes sounded like DnD back home, so you were eager to give it a try
>Twilight seemed pretty happy to have you join in, but the others weren't so eager
>Rainbow was actually pretty hostile, and she's acting really grumpy as Twilight sets up the game
>No boards or character sheets or anything, she's just asking everybody what class they want to play as
>"What do you want to be, Anon?"
>You scratch your head
"Well, what kind of classes are there? Can I be a thief? A mage? A-"
>Rainbow's frustrated groan cuts you off
>"Just make him a healer! He isn't going to know what he's doing anyway!"
>Twilight laughs nervously
>"D-don't let her bad attitude spoil your fun, Anon! Although playing a healer would probably be for the best, at least until you learn the game."
>She's writes something directly into the pages of the game manual, which is kind of odd
>If it's anything like DnD, that book probably costs a fortune
>Twilight turns to the others
>"Is everyone all set?"
>They all agree, and Twilight sets the book in the middle of the table
"Aren't we going to need some dice it some-"
>Suddenly the book flies open, and a blinding light erupts from the pages as they rapidly flip from cover to cover
>You shield your eyes, and after a few seconds the cacophony ceases
>You move your hand out of the way, and gasp
>You're no longer in Twilight's castle playset
>Instead, you're in the middle of a ruddy village, straight from the middle ages
>Humans, elves, and dwarves mill about the streets alongside ponies, griffons, and minotaurs
>"What do you think? I drew on some of your memories from back home to help create this setting."
>You whip back around to Twilight, who's decked out in shining white knight armor
"W-what is this? I thought this was going to be a pen-and-paper game! You know, dice rolls, math, storytelling!"
>"That sounds really boring."
>Rainbow is some kind of archer
>>
>>29633421
>Looking at the rest of the group, you guessed that AJ was a barbarian, Fluttershy was a beastmaster, Rarity was a mage, and Pinkie was a bard or something
>Rainbow comes in closer, rubbing her chin and smirking
>"Hey, you're looking pretty good Anon! Maybe you'll be more fun to have around than I thought!"
>What is she talking about?
>Glancing down, you see that you were dressed like a slutty belly dancer
>There was more skin showing than clothes on top of it
"What the fuck!? Where are my clothes?"
>Rarity circles around you, nodding with approval
>"This is the traditional garb worn by stallion healers! I must say, you do wear it quite well, darling."
"I thought I would be wearing a robe or something!"
>She frowns
>"No, no, Anonymous, only the mare healers wear robes."
>Of fucking course
>Twilight hugs your leg reassuringly
>"Don't worry Anon, you look really nice. More importantly though, we're going to have a lot of fun on our adventure! Right girls?"
>They all agree on unison
"Yeah, but-"
>"C'mon, let's hit the tavern and I'll elaborate on the details of our quest."
>You begrudgingly follow as she leads the way
>Twilight leans over and whispers
>"I'll protect you, okay? Just stick by me, and I'll keep you safe from monsters."
>You sigh wearily
>Rainbow covertly nudges Applejack and lowers her voice
>"Anon looks pretty hot in that getup, huh?"
>"I'll say. That colt's always dressed so formally, it's nice to finally see that freaky alien body up close."
>Rainbow grins conspiratorially
>"I bet you twenty bits I can fuck him before we get back home."
>Applejack chuckles
>"Yer on."
>>
>>29633427
I'm not planning on continuing this myself, I just had more to say than a normal prompt
>>
File: 1488934059392.jpg (27KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
1488934059392.jpg
27KB, 403x312px
>>29632820
>Beat boss mare over the head with a bat
>No one believes the sweet office guy Anon would do such a thing
>>
File: Radio.jpg (401KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Radio.jpg
401KB, 1024x683px
>3/10/2017
>Guess who i normally am in this situation?
>nope
>I'm the radio, being loud and obnoxious in the back
>"Anoooon~"
>Oh god, not that pink horse again
>"Hioooo? Hi-Ooooo? What is this?"
>Somebody save me
>>
>>29633436
>teasing us with the promise of an amazing RGRE fantasy adventure
>with no intention of following through

You monster
>>
>>29633683
Sorry, but this is all I've got, idea-wise. I was hoping to entice a writefag, but didn't really want to condense it down into a one post prompt.
>>
>>29633718
Same as you bro.
>>
>>29632938
RGRE Hell's Kitchen when?

> THE FOOKIN' HAYBURGER IS FOOKIN' RAW!
> GET OUT, YOU FUCKING DONKEY!
> If you sautée apples in a non-stick pan, they won't stick! THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED NON-STICK!
>>
>>29633105
horse lovers
and fartfags
>>
File: fuck this shit.jpg (43KB, 375x372px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
43KB, 375x372px
>>29633436
>he's not continuing
welp that's it for me
>>
>>29630615
>>29631862
Yeah. One of the things to remember is that the biological reason for "disposable males" (even if the sociological factors are more complex) is that for humans, at least, you'd only have a next generation population issue once you get past 9:1.
(Note that this doesn't factor in the catastrophic consequences in a sudden population loss scenario, if you go with that in some speculative fiction.)

I don't remember enough biology or population dynamics to guess what the impact of the longer pregnancies of horses would do to that.

Another thing to remember is that the mean number of mares to stallions in a herd is 5:1 (which is why I usually go for this number; it's also enough to allow some occasional monogamy, gay men, some whatever-bachelor-version-of-a-spinster is etc).
>>
>>29633753
>Octavia films a cooking show on the side
>>
>>29633956
>Chavtavia in RGREquestria
>Drinks cheap booze in the afternoon & writes bong-speak slang for "clit" on walls
>Anything she wears is either horizontal stripes or plaid
>>
>>29633436
Eh. Gimmie a day
>>
>>29633427
>You are Anon, and you would be way more upset about your outfit if it didn't make your ass look so fantastic.
>>
File: rainbow dash bueno.gif (285KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash bueno.gif
285KB, 640x360px
>>29633427
Now this is a mane six I can get behind.
>>
File: 1422072594127.png (203KB, 725x578px) Image search: [Google]
1422072594127.png
203KB, 725x578px
>>29634335
>being a pathetic sadsack over having two hot twins all to yourself
thunderlane is a fag
>>
>>29634335
kek look how demotivated Thunderlane looks.
>"Sure thing, sweetheart. Whatever you say."
>>
>>29634367
>thunderlane is a fag
Exorbitantly, get the clamps.
>>
>>29625466
which was stolen from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-tif3mTXg
>>
>>29634335
Fucking Thunderlane
>"C-can I have equal rights?"
>The mares just laugh and continue to gargle his cock against his will
>>
>>29634335
Is Blueblood checking out Shining's ass?
>>
>>29634367
Damn. Thunderlane is one lucky stallion
>>
>>29634403
>>29634403
Yes. Yes he is.
>>
>>29634335
NEW THREAD WITH THIS PLEASE!!!

>>29633421
>>29633427
>>29633436
>>29633683

Don't worry friendo, i'm on it.
>>
>>29634367
Just like a mare to say that. Ever heard of a refractory period? I can't fuck endlessly without a rest, and eventually I'm going to be shooting painful blanks. But do you care? Noo, you only care about your own sexual gratification.
>>
File: QT twins.jpg (114KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
QT twins.jpg
114KB, 1000x1000px
>>29634367
If I was in his position, I would make a herd composed of only twins.
>Cloudchaser and Flitter
>Aloe and Lotus
>Pinkie and Marble
>>
>>29634536
>>>/hhh/
>>
>>29633427
>"anon heal me, im low"
"Hmm? Im the other kind of cleric. Ill be sure to res your corpse though. Relax this figt is easy."
>>
File: 1360141113105.png (289KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
1360141113105.png
289KB, 1280x985px
>>29634798
Noice
>>
>>29634841
It's like he's trying to communicate with us.
>>
>>29634335
>Meanwhile, Anon laughs at the stallionists with his herd of mares snuggling against him.
>Anon's previous encounters with the would-be homme fatales (in their eyes, anyway) haven't made him very popular amongst the male population; turns out that calling a group of people "a bunch of whiny cunts" won't make you any friends or sympathisers.
>In several instances that are filled with equal parts irony and a shocking lack of self-awareness, many stallionists have commented that they hope Anon gets raped.
>>
>>29635151
just to keep this thread going til the limit

how would you guys Realistically behave in a RGRE if you were transported there right now?
>>
>>29635184
Probably not any differently. I ain't changing shit.
>>
>>29635191
i'd personally go with the flow just enough to "blend in" so to speak
>>
>>29635184
realistically i would be very very annoyed at the fact that everyone treats me like a child that broke something and distance myself from society as much as possible.
just like real life.
>>
>>29622685
Seconded
>>
>>29635184
Eh, I don't know, man. That's a good question. It's easy to say that you'd go balls-out and shit, and another thing entirely to actually go do it. It would be nice to be the protected gender and to receive a couple of benefits and some special treatment, and I imagine that being surrounded by people who treated you delicately might make you soften up a bit. I'd probably take advantage of the special treatment, but I don't think I'd actively go out looking for it. Like, if I were given an extra chance to accomplish something, or if being male meant that I'd get a job easier than if I were female, then I'd take what came to me. That said, I'd still take on situations with the mindset that I won't be treated any differently and that if I fuck up, then I fuck up. A better example would be that if I go to a bar, I'll be happy to take any drinks that a mare buys for me, but I'm still going to bring my wallet and make sure I have enough cash on me to buy as many drinks as I plan on drinking, you know? It would feel kinda shitty if ponies dismissed me or my abilities because I didn't have a vagina, but I wouldn't REEEEE over it either. Cuz at the end of the day, if Mary from down the street doesn't think I can be as good as she is because of my penis, then what do I care? She's one mare, and I would probably have at least 3 friends who think the exact opposite as she does.

tl;dr: take opportunities as they come to me but don't be a cunt and go out of my way to take them and become a walking stereotype.
>>
>>29635237
Too true

what would that feel like though? to be in a difficult situation, then suddenly dropped in a world where EVERY basic need is easy to obtain, your ambitions maybe stymied but it'll could never impossilbe
>>
>>29635184
Probably whore myself out to any mare with some money. I might get a job, depending on how well getting a sugar momma goes for me, but if I can avoid having to work, hell yeah I'm going for it.
Basically gonna be what this guy >>29635244 would want to avoid becoming
>>
>>29635184
Try and travel the world through the generosity of the females willing to part with a bit or two to pay for the travel tickets.

Then maybe settle in the Minotaur lands and open a horn wax and coconut oil shop
>>
>>29635244
>and I imagine that being surrounded by people who treated you delicately might make you soften up a bit
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to go soft.
>>
>>29635184
First of all I would miss meat. After that I would probably find some rich mare and try to make her fall for me.

Love is all well and good but luxury is luxury.
>>
>>29635598
>First of all I would miss meat
THEN HUNT FAGIT
>>
>>29635602
>Killing sapient creatures
Nah. Angel bunny proves that animals are smart enough that I would feel bad killing them. I would still probably try to get fish seriously fuck fish.
>>
>>29635184
Exited. Get a small loan and start a strip club like in magic mike. Call me a faggot all you want but as soon as I get Thunderlane and Big Mac I'll be making bits like a mother fucker. Could also train and do a bit of striping myself for special events and charge a higher entry fee. That is if ponies are into HMD of course. Then once I get enough bits retire passing the club to the best worker for the same amount I payed. Settle down and buy a house somewhere in ponyville. Start dating wifu and have a happy life.
>>
>>29635610
'sapient'
>>
>>29635610
>Fuck fish.
Don't mind if I do.
>>
>>29635610
holy shit anon dont be a lil bitch
>>
>>29635640
>Seaponies don't exist anymore, they all got eaten by Sharkponies and Sirens.
>>
>>29635632
I would totally shack up with a shark pone if I could be sure that I wouldn't 1. Be eaten or 2. Drown

>>29635650
Sorry but Equestria animals cross that line for me. I wouldn't stop anyone else from hunting or anything but ethically I could not do it myself.
>>
File: 132975.jpg (913KB, 1440x1120px) Image search: [Google]
132975.jpg
913KB, 1440x1120px
>>29635666
I gonna eat so many delicious, mythical woodland creatures.

I would love a manticore rug. Do you think MLP's basilisks have toxic meat? And could you keep coming back to a hydra's den to chop off a head or two for infinite meat?

So many tasty possibilities. Could even try seasoning dishes with timberwolf sap.
>>
>>29635760
Timberwolves could be plants living in a mobile wooden shell so there might be actual substance inside a Timberwolf.
>>
>>29635929
In short, if I went to Equestria I would EAT EVERYTHING.
>>
>>29634798
>Get a harem of only twins
>Through some miracle of probability they all get pregnant with twins
>>
>>29635968
I could finally die happy.
>>
File: 1461009482578.jpg (1MB, 1328x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1461009482578.jpg
1MB, 1328x1110px
>>29635986
You would die rather quick, amidst the resulting struggle for power
>>
>>29636013
brutal
>>
>>29634335
>Shining and Bluebloods faces when neither of them are the first Alicorn Stallion
>>
>>29635184
I mean, it really depends on exactly what kind of RGREquestria I end up in.
Some of these stories go flying straight past reverse "Nostalgic-for-sexism movies and shows set in the 40s-50s roles" and on into reversed protectorate-ism of Saudi Arabia or ancient Rome.

If we stick with the "humans are weirdly attractive to ponies" trope that sustains our thirsty mare general, I'd most likely try to find some capable mares that respect me, herd up, and be a house husband trying to create the pony Internet from scratch.
>>
>>29636421
>Anon the househusband
>In between making sure the kids don't burn the house down, and cooking dinner, he's the alien inventor trying to recreate Human technological wonders
>whereupon the kids end up trying to keep *dad* from burning the house down.
>>
File: C64combo.jpg (20KB, 349x300px) Image search: [Google]
C64combo.jpg
20KB, 349x300px
>Equestria has 70/80's technology
>Including computers
>Anon's face when his hobby of tinkering on old C64s makes him one of the foremost programmers in Equestria
>>
>You are Anon and you are currently talking to some orange pony wearing a business-y purple suit top about a job.
>"I'm sorry Mr. Mous. But I just can't see a stallion even performing mediocre, at best, in this position."
>You shift in your seat.
"So you are saying I don't get the job?"
>She looks up from your résumé with a glare.
>"Yes... You don't get the job."
>Clearly she didn't read all of your résumé or she would have read the line about your time as a rapist.
>You stand, dropping your pants.
>Her eyes seem to grow larger in size at your actions while some other part of you grows large as well.
>You proceed to fuck her into a coma.
"That'll teach you."
>You say to no one in particular after leaving her in a puddle of hers and your own warmth.
>The next day you got a call back.
>You got a job and you will be working directly under her...
>Well...
>Her desk.
>...
>Whelp.
>It's a living.
>>
File: Trigger (2).gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger (2).gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>29636606
>"That'll teach you."
>>
>>29635666
>>29635760
Anons, my rule is that if any woodland creature tries to bite me, then by rights I get to eat it.
>>
>>29636013
If I could figure out how to play CK2, I would waste so many hours playing it. If only I knew what the game wanted me to do when it says that I have too many vassals or that my titles are at risk...
>>
>>29636401
>The first Alicorn Stallion isn't a whiny little bitch
>Gets shit done and behaves more or less like a mare
>Despite being the first male stallion and has the highest position of power that a male can have, stallionists complain that he's a figurehead or doesn't represent their interests
>Stallions will never be satisfied
>>
>>29636596
>Be Anon
>Be a graduate at some university in computer science
>Know how to program fluently in 5 different languages and dabble in 5 other languages
>Half of the languages didn't exist in the 70's
>Most programming tricks (or in some cases, basic language structure) just don't exist or apply to what the Equestrians have
>Your degree is worthless
>>
>>29637023
Step 1: execute everyone.

There is no step 2.
>>
>>29637013
Why is pewdiepie flipping me off?
>>
>>29637043
Because he's a nazi
>>
File: 1464030684536.png (531KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464030684536.png
531KB, 960x720px
>Spa Sisters in RGRE
>their business is going pretty slow, since mares are too proud to engage in such colty behaviour and because they think it's a place for fillyfiddlers while actual stallions are too few
>there exists a rumour that they have resorted to providing "happy endings" for the customers out of desperation
>enter Anon, quickly getting hired in the spa because of his hoof penises
>suddenly a lot of mares are wishing that their snarky rumours are true
>business is booming
>Anon has to deal with rather... awkward situation and pushy mares at work
>>
>>29637096
>The happy endings rumour started because of Anon
>He just couldn't stop himself from squeezing mare's asses
>"He's touching my-is it really THAT kind of spa treatment?"
>>
>>29636421
>>29636444
>>29636596
Anon is the town mad scientist, slightly less explosive than Twilight though, and by that he doesn't almost destroy the town...cant be said about his neighbors houses though.
>>
>>29637952
>cant be said about his neighbors houses though.

Well turned out you need somehow to regulate the pressure in fermentation tanks or your moonshine would turn into incendiary bomb and neighborhood would burst into flames faster than you could say "geforce gtx".

Lesson learned.
>>
>>29632938
More.
>>
>>29638101
You use shaped valves for that, they release an amount of pressure once it reaches a certain point and 'flip' the valve before closing'.
>>
>>29637096
>Anon works there long enough that he's no longer phased by giving happy endings
>He can take one look at a pony and know how to get the job done
>Hell, he could be reading the newspaper with one hand and three knuckles deep in a mare with the other and still do it
>His customers give feedback that he's too fast and needs to slow down so they enjoy it
>He learns that wet to orgasm in less than five seconds is much too much, but it really helps with customer turnaround
>By the power of his dexterous hoofspiders, Anon gains the ability give mares surprise-orgasms from fingering alone
>What kind of problems will this cause Anon?
>What kind of problems will this cause Equestria?
>>
>>29637039
Zigger, programming is a mindset, the hard part is learning the first language, all the rest are fucking cakewalks

Besides, assembly is not hard, just manual, clutch, and sometimes tedious.
the other languages are literally written from it from it, so if your that much of a language purist, you can just write a higher language as your first major project
>>
Oceans
>>
>>29638229
Are full of marine life
>>
>>29637039
Anon is The Man Who Came Early
>>
> Mares derive most of their sexual pleasure from the sensation of being cummed inside
> A long lasting stallion is a "dry well" that take a lot of pumping to get to the good stuff
> Stallions worry about lasting too long, while mares spend a lot of time on foreplay so that the stallion will come quickly during the main event
>>
>>29638884
>> Mares derive most of their sexual pleasure from the sensation of being cummed inside
but they cant feel it?
>>
>>29638884
you mean to tell me the times they've been telling other mares about is their emission time? Like cumming for 20-30 seconds straight?
>>
Poners don't know where to take their stallion out to dinner.
>>
>>29639439
>Implying I even want to go out.
I guess we could fuck in the balcony if they wanted.
>>
>>29639439
>Anon picks the two arguing princesses up, deposits them onto his couch, and then calls up/sends a letter via carrier dragon to the local pizza place
>They spend the evening cuddling, eating pizza, and watching old movies
>>
File: 1339309499207.jpg (24KB, 548x433px) Image search: [Google]
1339309499207.jpg
24KB, 548x433px
>>29639473
>Celestia watches her favorite old film
>Suddenly realizes that the first Celestial era was a thousand years ago
>>
>>29639520
>Anon calms her down with some treats he baked earlier that day
>Celestia is comforted by a sweet stallion's homemade cooking
>Luna checks "knows how to stay in the kitchen when required" off of her "whether/not to court attractive ape monster" list
>>
>>29639520
I'll bet you a thousand dollars that she'd stay curled up like that if you picked her up.

This requires under-the-sheets cuddling.
>>
>>29639550
>Luna keeps a long running tally of pros and cons as to whether or not to court anon
>she plans to call it at the 500th item.
>>
>>29639582
>Quickly runs out of significant and relevant things to list, but is determined to reach 500 items
>"Pro: he makes sure to keep both sleeves of his shirt at the same length, never having only one sleep rolled up on his arm."
>"Con: blinks too often when we watch romance movies."
>"Pro: is indifferent to the flavour of hazelnut."
>"Con: prefers calling 'heads' to 'tails'."
>>
File: 1486135505333.png (1MB, 1280x1715px) Image search: [Google]
1486135505333.png
1MB, 1280x1715px
>>29639579
Would you read to the princess of the sun.
>>
>>29639716
>"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."
>>
>>29639716
>Ponies casually draping themselves over Anon
>Nothing necessarily sexual or intimate, just ponies who think that Anon is very comfortable to lay on
>>
>>29639801
god dammit when will you people learn that these ponies are ponies and not cats.
>>
>>29639612
>”Pro: Prefers creamy peanut butter to chunky.”
>”Con: Doesn’t share his peanut butter with me.”
>”Pro: He’s useful for getting hard to reach itches scratched.”
>”Con: He doesn’t get sexual innuendo’s about scratching other ‘itches.’”
>>
>Princess Luna puts on a nightmare night mask and harasses non-ponies
>Whispered tales of the legendary Moon Mare spread like wildfire throughout Equestria
>>
File: 1480143420610.png (207KB, 2597x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480143420610.png
207KB, 2597x1280px
>>29639874
pones are cats
>>
>>29639887
>"Moon Moon stalks the night!"
>>
New thread
>>29639966
>>29639966
>>29639966
>>
File: catpon.png (190KB, 633x475px) Image search: [Google]
catpon.png
190KB, 633x475px
>>29639874
But what if the cat is a pony, not the other way around?
>>
>>29639716
can his hair get any taller?
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.