[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 96

File: RGRE Nightmare Timeline.png (679KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RGRE Nightmare Timeline.png
679KB, 1600x1200px
Timeline edition

Previous thread: >>29639966

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea (embed)

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
first for anon getting an unwilling ice-cold refreshing Coca-Cola enema
>>
Nightmare Moon being tended to in every which way by her personal royal guard
>pony rubbing hooves
>pony keeping watch
>pony putting on some show (dancing, stripping?)
>pony massaging her unhelmeted head

Liberties were taken because I forgot it said they were all royal guards.
>>
>>29657318
>ice-cold
I can tell you've never had an enema before.
>Coca-Cola
Now that could be interesting
>>
>>29657306
>Nobody fucked up making the thread this time
Thank you based Anon
>>
>>29657306
I actually really like NMM's colour scheme. The purple-and-white cutie mark looks really good on her black fur. 10/10 would rule alongside of and love tenderly.
>>
File: 1397457364988.png (195KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397457364988.png
195KB, 659x1024px
>>29657306
How would NMM handle a possessive stallion?
>>
Recommended Stories for newfags?
>>
>>29657524
Daring Douche
http://pastebin.com/u/brandnewwritefag
>>
If someone writes a story about Anon appearing in Nightmare dimension I'll make an RGRE comic on it.
>>
>>29657541
Actually....I could probably write myself.
>>
>>29657523
Amusement at first mixed in with arrogant pride that she's managed to reel in someone so utterly devoted to her. After that, annoyance when the stallion sticks by her side and refuses to leave the room when she's meeting with another male in a diplomatic meeting (read: begging for mercy). Next, confusion because she knows objectively that she isn't a very easy pony to get along with (and her spymaster has already done research and has found no ulterior motives for the male to stick around). Finally, affection and feelings of possessiveness that rival her mate's.
>>
File: 1442971362592.gif (1MB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
1442971362592.gif
1MB, 540x593px
>>29657572
That sounds pretty cute.
>>
>>29657541
>>29657560
>>29657572
Do it. We need RGRE timeline.
>>
>>29657038
You're looking at it through the lenses of patriarchal society rather than matriarchal. Single teen mothers wouldn't be seen as losers as they are often seen in our world. We can't hardly imagine how fertility or early pregnancy would be treated in such a world, how femininity or identity of women would develop in such a world since we didn't have such a society on such a scale here.

To consider how different the culture could approach those things in such a world let me borrow this stupid quote: "if men could get pregnant abortion would become their communion" - not necessarily true but the mares, as the leading gender, would probably have different values related to purely marely things like pregnancies. Perhaps teen pregnancies would be the norm and taking care of your kid, married or not, would be sort of a rite of passage into adulthood. Female-on-male rape would perhaps not be a serious crime as to the mares the stallion had a small romp, got off and can go on his way - there are no angry fathers and brothers with pitchforks hunting down the prick who gave their daughter or sister a baby belly against her will, the filly is the one that gets pregnant to it could be even seen as sort of "planned single parenthood". It could be really fucked up by our standards.
>>
File: 1480227276621.jpg (298KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1480227276621.jpg
298KB, 1080x1255px
Can someone write about anon anon getting teleported to eqg and hes a loner. Girls want him to be happy so they try to set him up in dates with other guys, because they assume he's gay because of the way he acts.
Pic>anon, when he just wants a quiet school life
>>
File: 1390245708237.jpg (51KB, 695x596px) Image search: [Google]
1390245708237.jpg
51KB, 695x596px
We Nightmare Moon now.
>>
>>29657306
NMM initially refused to raise the sun but changed her mind after her husband kept nagging her that he needed more sunlight for his vegetable garden
>>
>>29657685
Best timeline. Even better than the timeline where the CIA have a meme warfare unit
>>
>>29657709
I dunno Anon, that's a pretty great timeline.
>>
>>29657524
And the writefags wait tentatively.
I'd recommend ApA. Check the google Doc.
>>
>>29657716
>Internet fight
It's funny.
>>
File: Fuk.png (199KB, 676x379px) Image search: [Google]
Fuk.png
199KB, 676x379px
Still waiting Lero and Anon.
>>
>>29657771
I wonder if Honeydew will slowly start to rethink her attitude on humans if (after she learns that Anon is a prince and husband to none other than Princess Celestia) Anon shows mercy and decides not to have her punished for attempted murder. Because that's what it was. She didn't know Anon could survive that.
>>
>You lay on your silken pillows in the ornate throne room you now call your own.
>Now the only banners that decorate the room are of your moon.
>Your guards surround you, devoted to the protection of their queen.
>You feel the soft hands of your lover leave you and turn to address this outrage.
>Anon lies against your barrel, taking the position of little spoon.
>His hands are NOT currently tending to your royal belly, but why?
>You notice his face is turned towards the entryway to the throne room and follow his gaze.
>Oh.
>It seems your guest of honor has arrived.
>Before you stands Celestia. Her wings tied to her back and her horn adorned with a magic nullifier.
>Despite her current predicament her face is still one of stark defiance.
>The servants currently fanning you, seeing their former ruler captured and incapacitated so easily.
>A stern glare sends them back to their jobs with a doubled fervour.
"Oh, how delightful to see you sister."
>Your voice is haughty and cocky.
>Her face only seems to get more furious.
>Anonymous snuggles back into position and continues to stoke your regal tummy.
>"How dare you NMM."
>"First you take over my sister, then my kingdom. And as if that wasn't enough. "
>Celestia's face falls into a forlorn frown.
>"You steal my love."
>You laugh proudly as Anon snuggles you close.
"Guards, servants, Leave us."
> quick growl sends them fumbling through the door.
>You pull yourself up slowly and stroll over to Celestia. Brushing by her side.
"Oh my dear, sweet sister."
"It was YOU who stole my sovereignty from ME when you took our subjects love of my night for your day."
>Anon smiles and makes his way around Celestias other wither.
"I have always wanted to rule with you, not under you."
>Celestia squeaks as Anon reaches her flank and gives her a light spank.
"So what do you say sister."
>Anon gets down and breaths his hot breath onto your sisters nethers.
>Her face is bright red as she bites her lip.
"Want to share?"
>>
>>29657841
This started out as feels, and then it got better.
>>
>>29657841
>Laying in between Celestia and Nightmare Moon as they peacefully sleep in their comfortable bed
>Being the little spoon to Celestia and the big spoon for Nightmare Moon, who swears to eviscerate you if you ever tell anypony how much she likes it when you hug her from behind
>>
>>29657792
This is true. From what she knew of humans, she fully intended to kill him. Lero certainly would have been paste.
>>
>>29657926
Wouldn't being the little spoon be the marliest position since it is the most like being mounted?
>>
>>29658430
I don't...huh. Didn't think of that.
>>
>>29658408
Man, I don't know what I want Anon to do. On the one hand, attempted murder deserves to be treated seriously because it's a serious crime. On the other hand, these are waist-high tiny baby horses and I want to pet them.
>>
>>29658430
It's also the position that puts the mare in between danger and her colt's soft underbelly.
>>
>>29658448
She personally deserves a hardcore cuddling at least.
>>
>>29658461
Anon'll turn her a sobbing pile of childhood trauma issues in no time, if she lets him hold her for long enough. These bee-pones are cute.
>>
>>29658461
>>29658476
Lero could have cuddled Honeydew and made her happy again if he weren't such a puss puss.
>>
>>29658476
>>29658461
>>29658448

>not putting the attempted murderer in prison for life where she belongs

Pones are cute, yes, but attempted murder especially that of a foreign prince deserves punishment.
>>
>>29657572
And then, intense arousal when he starts torturing the prisoner. Ponies handle waterboarding about as well as you'd expect..
>>
>>29658491
I agree. I still want to pet her, though. I'm like a parent who doesn't like to punish his children even when he knows that it's for their own good.
>>
>>29658495
>Anon cannot torture Pinkie Pie because she either drinks all the water or wears goggles, a snorkel, oversized swimming trunks, and flippers; none of which come off no matter what Anon or NMM try
>>
>>29657771
Wait I know that artstyle....what does that belong to?
>>
>>29658498

Look at it from this angle.

If she had actually succeeded in killing Anon, his and Celestia's kids would grow up without a father. Not only that but the murder of a prince is a terrible way to kick off interdimensional contact.

Wars have been started over less in real life, even though Anon's Celestia would understand that it's not her counterpart's fault nor should an entire alternate version of Equestria suffer for the actions of one racist.

But you know damn well Anon's Celestia would want to handle Honeydew's punishment personally. Plus it's likely that the ponies from Anon's Equestria will have shitty impression of ponies from Lero's Equestria after learning that one of them murdered a prince.
>>
>>29658510
thats what cattleprodding her clitoris is for
>>
>>29658535
Pinkie wriggles her eyebrows and tells Anon that she didn't know that he was into kinky stuff like that. Anon is too physically uncomfortable to torture Pinkie Pie and leaves the dungeons feeling dirty and a little bit violated.
>>
>>29658534
No man, I know, and you're right. I don't even have a counterargument, I just want to pet ponies. A black and yellow pony that works with bees is adorable and I want one in my house with me right now.
>>
>>29658538
>Pinkie's into clit torture
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>29658543

Well the Honeydew from Anon's Equestria is said to be pretty nice?

Just ignore the one from Lero's Equestria.
>>
>>29658532
Anyone? Please....
>>
>>29658430
If anon were the small spoon he wouldn't be in a position to kiss and lick and nibble at NMM neck and wings
>>
>>29658568
Is that the guy who draws Dash with bean-eyebrows?
>>
>>29658532
>>29658568
>>29658621
http://vanripper.deviantart.com/art/newVegas-ssmk2-01-500964511

An old favorite.
>>
>>29658663
Oh my god, that's just the best.
>>
File: Keking intensifies.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
Keking intensifies.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>29658663
kek
>>
>>29658663
That is fucking amazing.
>>
>>29658621
there's like a hundred different artists who do that. it was strange, at first, but it definitely grew on me.
>>
>Your eyes flicker open gently, wind blowing across your clammy skin.
>The grass feels sharp and prickly on your exposed arms, the air subtly smelling of a freshly mowed lawn, and putrid horse booty butter
"I did it...I fucking did it...!"
>You sit up and look around, with widely opened eyes, noticing only forest around you.
>Those bastards in RGRE with their "She isn't real memes" can gargle your vinegar soaked ballsack! You didn't even need to go through the pain of chugging clorox either. You just watched the 2017 My little pony movie and BAM. Shit works like all pieces of Exodia.
>With a big smile you rise to your feet and scan your surroundings of Moonlit Vegetation. It must be night, but that doesn't matter.
>You're in Equatria.
>Anon in Equestria.
>You plan to have a horse harem starting off with Pinkie Pie, then include Flutters and Rarity, collecting one of each type until you have an even number of Equine DNA Dumpsters-
>"HALT THERE BEAST!"
>You're broken out of your self-exposition by a contigent of Dark Arnor clad ponies pointing spears at you.
>"Identify yourself!"
>Just like in your greentexts back home! Oh shit!
"My name is Anonymous. A human from a distant world where our technology has leaped by bounds compared to your archaic devices."
>The ponies look at one another confused.
>One pokes you with his spear.
"OW! WATCH IT FUCK KNUCKLE!"
>"Shut your mouth, filthy biped savage! Come with us! We shall present you to her highness! Pray she is merciful."
>Oh? It's gonna be Luna first huh? She was always best princess anyway. You wonder how awkward will she be upon meeting her.
>The spaghetti will be glorious.
>Heh. This kinda makes you like Noctis OC. His tears of jealousy almost makes you hard.
"Fine. I shall meet your eesteemed leader. Once I am declared an extinct species, you'll beg my forgiveness!"
>They shrug to one another confused, and poke you again.
"OW!"
>"Shut your cupcake catcher creature, and move your hooves!"
"Feet."
>POKE.
>>
>>29658870
> Once I am declared an extinct species, you'll beg my forgiveness
This Anon's subconscious is smarter than he is, Extinct means they're all dead, Endangered means there are some left alive.
Anon would be (very) Critically Endangered until he mouths off to NMM.
>>
I had this stupid thought that Anon's colt friends warn him against dating Celestia, but he does it anyways. The next day the entire court complains about the constant moaning, but couldn't find the source because Anon was too busy being in Celestia's mane being molested nine ways to sunday.
>>
>>29658870
while i can definitely tell you're not a native english speaker, your vocabulary and choice of phrases is like a breath of fresh air.

keep going. try not to get too meta.
>>
>>29655644
I love it. It's a complex kind of feel.

>>29655923
Heeeeey, somebody else read that.

>>29656955
Daring Douche by BNW is the main long one I can think of.
>>
>>29658486
I think the more likely result of him attempting it would be >>29658408

It takes more than struggle snuggles to deal with Honeydew's level of issues
>>
File: teenie pie.png (459KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
teenie pie.png
459KB, 1280x960px
Would you cuddle an awkward teenage pinkie pie?
>>
>>29659806
Yeah sure why not.
>>
>>29659806
wouldn't she have been homeschooled out there on the rock farm?
>>
RGRE is probably the only setting wherein Anon could tie his naked body up with nothing but a bow and sit beneath a hearthswarming tree for a pony to open him up and it not be seen as a really stupid joke. The mare would genuinely want to open up her present and play with it all day.
>>
>>29658870
>A human from a distant world where our technology has leaped by bounds compared to your archaic devices
>fucking cliche
>>
>Twilight is disappointed that Anon doesn't have a tragic backstory like her totally-not-edgy humie OC
>>
File: why.gif (289KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
289KB, 500x217px
>9
>no greentext
>>
>>29658924
You could argue that, if Anon cannot find a mate, then his species is extinct even though he's still alive.
>>
>>29659605
I accept no excuses, Anon.
>>
>>29659806
Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>29659989
And then two of them would get together, not bother untying Anon, and then compete for the next few hours to see who can make Anon spurt his cum the furthest.
>>
File: 1455107644282.jpg (123KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1455107644282.jpg
123KB, 367x451px
>>29658663
Holly fuck.
>>
File: i wont.png (190KB, 928x563px) Image search: [Google]
i wont.png
190KB, 928x563px
bump
>>
>>29657524
Docnon, Anything from LaP, AnalPlugAnon writes good. Frostybox is pretty nice. Brandnewwritefag is really good.Helianon, Shuk, and Ghoul have some good ones. I guess Herdanon has decent oneshots but don't read his story RGRE, that is bad although had a good beginning prompt.
>>
>>29660438
rip rgre general

finally ded
>>
>>29661362
>RIP RGRE
>Burning in Hell with all its friends
>It never scored
>>
File: tfwberlinfalls.jpg (11KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
tfwberlinfalls.jpg
11KB, 255x255px
AnalPlugAnonhttp retired
BlueballstheWritefag dead
Brandnewwritefag dead
ComfyPlace alive
CoolKids dead
DangerousAmoeba zombie
Frostybox dead
ghouls alive
Gryphanon dead
Light Pony dead
LoveandPowerlifting alive
Nameless Anon dead
Office Anon dead
RayneBowDash dead
ShyMod alive
Shukaku20 dead
Slownon dead
Sleepy Bastrd dead
Snippet alive
SSTH alive
TasteTheNon dead
TicTac Story dead
TopJack dead
HeliAnon alive
UH-HMMM dead
Durnk anun alive
Youtree dead
ZedjaBlack dead
Amphetanon alive
HerdAnon alive

leaves from the vine, falling so slow
>>
>>29660294
That would actually be really funny. Twilight trying to dig for personal information and subconsciously taking things out of context in order for Anon to fit her mental image.
>>
>>29661401
>Not even mentioned
YEAH BABY WE FREE NOW
>>
> Be Anon, making cookie dough
> Quite frankly, you need a pick-me-up after what happened at work today
> Some rich mare heard there was a good masseur at the Ponyville spa
> Probably heard about it from one of her stallion acquaintances, because that masseur would be you
> So she comes in, all hot and bothered, and takes one look at you and asks for a refund
> Ranting about fraud and employing sub-pony races, and minimum levels of attractiveness
> Law enforcement was all too happy to kick her out, but the damage was done
> You know you are no looker, at least by pony standards, but it still hurts hearing a female voice say how ugly you are
> The spa girls were very understanding, offering you the rest of the day off
> Of course you refused, you aren't as delicate as some of the guys around here, you can still work
> Not to mention that some of your male friends had appointments today, and you weren't going to leave them to the wandering hooves of the spa sisters
> By the end of the day, though, you were worn out, body and mind
> You grab a spoon, take the bowl of dough, and plop down on your couch
> The house is quiet as you slowly eat your way to emotional equilibrium
> And then you hear a knocking at the door
>>
>>29661401
Holy shit, look at all the writefags we had! What other thread can claim that they had this many writers pass through their doors, dead or alive?
>>
>>29661443
To be clear, this is just a prompt.
>>
File: 1469730095012.gif (61KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469730095012.gif
61KB, 500x900px
>>29661401
https://youtu.be/xWlqXG1TXwQ
In honor of all of those we have lost, we must assure RGRE lives on. We must assure we never fall to shit fetish fags or to the reee get out fags. We must stand in as a new generation of writefags and we must help those of us who become writefags better themselves to write better. We must not let autist run our thread. We are RGRE, and we must live on. Not for us, but for the fallen
>>
File: 1468646287525.png (222KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468646287525.png
222KB, 1280x960px
>>29661450
>>29661443
The HELL it is! You're a writefag now, get to work!
>>
>>29661401
Most of them, ironically, in Discord chat. Fucking weird aint it? Though some are dead just because, wont deny that.
>>
>>29661447
fingerbang. Pre discord chat cancer.
>>
Let's move away from discord. You and I both know that the thread goes to absolute shit when posters start discussing the discord.
>>
>>29661447
Aie
>>
>>29661503
Okay, how about we do this then>>29661478
>>
>>29661512
>>29661478
Agreed. Someone start writing.
>>
File: 253.jpg (64KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
64KB, 600x884px
Here's a prompt

>Anon has been in Equestria for over a decade now
>Has settled down with a herd and started having kids
>Oldest daughter joins her school'd hoofball team
>Anon is generally okay with this, until her first game
>The dads from the visiting team started talking shit about the home team
>Anon's face when one of them calls his daughter a freak who shouldn't be allowed to play
>>
TWEET

RGRE prompt collection 01
UH-HMMM FEB 4TH, 2017 (EDITED) 979 NEVER

Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
rawdownloadcloneembedreportprint text 289.59 KB
> Anon is a spirit that got misfiled by the grim reaper
> He now wanders Equestria trying to find a way back to life, or maybe to the local heaven
> Only foals and the mentally unstable can see or hear him
> Little Twilight fulfills both conditions
> Anon encourages her to push the boundaries of science
> Learns magic theory along with her, but he doesn't have a good intuitive grasp of what it can actually do
> Part of why Twilight was so obsessed in "Feeling Pinkie Keen" was because Pinkie's metaphysical powers implied that there might be magics that could defy the current understanding, maybe even incarnate Anon
> Meanwhile, Anon stays the fuck away from Pinkie, she looks freaky from the astral plane
> As Twilight learns friendship lessons, Anon becomes fainter and fainter to her
> By the time she is princess, she has so many duties, she rarely dabbles in mad science anymore
> She did have that one imaginary friend that she made up, to comfort her when she was new and unsure in a new school, but she will never admit that she had an imaginary stallion
> Sometimes she guiltily shlicks to fantasies about him, feeling foalish and like she is defiling a pure part of her childhood
> Anon amuses himself by trying to match her pace with ghost dickings
>Starlight becomes a student to Twilight
>Not knowing about friendship and still reeling from her previous actions have left her feeling alone and unstable
>Finds Anonymous walking the halls of the castle and goes to confront him
im taking promts from the promt collection in the drive.
>>
>>29661605
well i fucked up.
>She is amazed and slightly terrified to find out her magic has no effect on him
>She is even more surprised that he understands magic at it's most fundamental level
>They begin to bond to help Glimmer simmer down into her new life
>Being careless Glimmer speaks to Anon whenever and wherever
>Hearing Glimmer talking to Anon one day, Twilight begins to follow her and take notes
>Makes the connection that this Anon is her Anon and he was actually real all along but can only be perceived by a select few
>She is heartbroken that she ever doubted his existence and abandoned him similarly to how she did with her friends in Canterlot
>In an attempt to reconcile with one of her oldest friends and trusted advisers she attempts to tear open a path for Anon to come and meet the rest of the ponies of Equestria
>Luna and Celestia welcome their old friend into the world of the living
>>
>>29661447
AiE has several times this number...
>>
>>29661687
AiE doesn't count.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>29661543
>Carted away after a brutal fight with the dad who was one of Luna's guards
>Wasn't nearly as sexy as the mares had hoped it would be.
>Blood was shed
>Fur was ripped out
>Clothes were lost
>Waifu would be concerned if she wasn't so proud
>Anon takes multiple guards to wrangle
>Roaring in defiance
Oh I'm sorry I thought this was Equestria
>>
>>29661725
Her lower half looks deformed as fuck.
>>
>>29661736
Nah, she just hasn't grown her iconic fat horse butt, so she's as plain as Cadance's pancakes.
>>
File: i'm ok with this.png (40KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
i'm ok with this.png
40KB, 945x945px
>>29661728
>mfw your waifu is luna
>mfw the guard gets fired for insulting boss's kid
>mfw Anon is exonerated because wife and sister in law are leaders of the country
>>
This this tiny, purple, horse nerd princess thing is my waifu.

Which one is yours?
>>
File: 1488367706373.gif (532KB, 203x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488367706373.gif
532KB, 203x340px
>>29661786
This little cutie patootie right here. She'd write your name in the stars to win your heart.
>>
File: 1485765862000.gif (2MB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485765862000.gif
2MB, 373x500px
>>29661786
>>29661819
Cute princesses.
>>
>>29661819
Probably should've used my real name then, instead of Youra Fagot.

Well, too late now. Just gotta roll with it.
>>
>>29661837
Fugg, Celestia is super cutee in this. Acting like every other pony makes you remember that she's also a tiny pastel horse despite calling her midget relatives her "little ponies".
>>
File: 1466694368045.png (48KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
1466694368045.png
48KB, 440x325px
>>29658663
>>
>>29659968
I really don't know. The nearest town is miles away but she could regularly commute by train for all we know
>>
>>29661725
>Anon is hurled back through time
>Ends up shacking up with teen/young adult Celestia and her parents in their castle
>For some reason, Luna is nowhere to be seen
>Celestia is consumed by bottomless cocklust, and is trying to get into Anon's pants
>Eventually he succumbs
>Oops, she's pregnant
>Her parents are pissed at her instead of him, because RGRE
>Now she's less valuable for diplomatic marriages
>Her mom laughs nervously
>"It's okay, everything will be fine! We'll just...raise the child ourselves, and tell everyone it's your sister!"
>Oh, shit
>>
>>29661605
>>29661611
What I'm wondering is how this could be made RGR? The story would mainly focus on Anon and the mane 6 and since Anon is invisible to basically everyone he can't really be treated in an RGR way right?
>>
File: 1371350040241.jpg (170KB, 1078x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1371350040241.jpg
170KB, 1078x1070px
>>29662044
OH SHIT
>>
File: 5454232.jpg (47KB, 485x360px) Image search: [Google]
5454232.jpg
47KB, 485x360px
>>29662044
>>
File: 1466878176397.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1466878176397.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>29662044
>Anon and Starswirl start hanging out
>we wuz wizards and shit
>they both disappear around the same time
>when NMM returns after her banishment so does Anon
>NMM gets a stern talking to about trying to take over the kingdom and destroy her mother
>oh shit did I say that out loud?
>NMM and papanon shenanigan
>Anon's face when NMM wants to do father, daughter stuff that he never signed up for
>something something RGRE
>>
>>29662044
>>29662053
>>29662064
>Anon was dating Luna before he was hurled back in time.
>Celestia was always awkward around them for some reason
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>29662044
That explains the fangs.
>>
>>29662044
sweetiebelle.txt
>>
File: Dead writefags tally.jpg (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Dead writefags tally.jpg
8KB, 240x160px
>>29661401
>Amphetanon
>Alive
Pick one.
SSTH is dead as well.

>>29661491
How can you be sure of it? I thought the discord was writefag-only. Did some info leak or something?
>>
>>29662051
Easy. Just make the environment RGRE, then have the characters not think much abut the "maresculine" stuff he says because-
>He's just part of your imagination, of course he would seem more marely than any normal colt.

Then once others start to see him they realize-
>Oh shit, I've treated him like a mare the entire time I've known him, now he doesn't know how to act like a proper stallion and it's all my fault!
>>
>>29662123
Yes we all know he's a idiot, but let's just ignore him so we don't have to deal with the shitposting please.
>>
>>29662044
>Twilight brings Anon back to the future
>The meddling in the timestream required to do it messed up the timeline again, and they show up in the NMM timeline
>They are found by the guards and brought before the Nightmare herself
>"Have you brought me a gift, subject? For some reason, this creature's strange form is quite appealing to me."
>Jackpot
>Anon can keep her distracted while she gets what she needs to make a spell to return home!
>"Oh, yes! He just loves horsepussy, I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't keep up with him! You won't find a better concubine in all of Equestria!"
>Anon is sweating bullets, desperately gesturing for her to shut her fucking mouth while she espouses the healing properties of human semen
>>
>>29662221
wat
>>
Kodlak
>>
File: 1478061689085.jpg (282KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
1478061689085.jpg
282KB, 800x784px
>>29662044
Oh shit, son. Make it happen, cap'n.
>>
>>29662044
Well, this sorta makes Luna's crush a little bit awkward.
>>
Give me a prompt RGRE.
>>
>>29662303
>>29662044
>>
>>29662303

>>29662044
>>
>>29662303
Ponies are cat-sized qts and Anon has to watch out about stepping on angry mares when walking around town.
Also, lewd mares rubbing against him and trying to flash them their marebits from the ground.
>>
>>29662221
"Twilight? Do you have any idea what you've done?"
>"I've saved Equestria, is what I've done! Don't be such a prude, Anon. You-"
"Luna isn't Celestia's sister, Twilight; she's her daughter."
>"What?! Then who's the father?"
>...
>"That's kinda hot."
>>
>>29662303
Anon is hired to show Fleur De Lis around town, but Fleur misinterprets "escort" to mean "prostitute". She keeps dropping hints that she wants to take this to somewhere more private, making innuendos about how he could
"exploring [her] town centre" if he wants to.
>>
File: 1429508022599.jpg (60KB, 686x735px) Image search: [Google]
1429508022599.jpg
60KB, 686x735px
>>29662315
>Also, lewd mares rubbing against him and trying to flash them their marebits from the ground.
>from the ground
>>
>>29662315
>Anon picks a mare up
>She rubs her face against his cheeks
>Demands chin scratches
>Gets horse fur everywhere
>>
>>29662344
>RD succeeds in making Anon blush
>Pumps her hoof in celebration and flies over to a group of mares waiting just off to the side
>They all cheer and high-hoof Rainbow
>Rainbow Dash flies off with a "see you later, babe," and a quick slap on the ass
>>
File: 1456475577955.jpg (90KB, 500x904px) Image search: [Google]
1456475577955.jpg
90KB, 500x904px
>>29662365
>Gets arrested for raping the poor innocent stallion
>>
Don't think nobody saw that, Anon.
>>
File: 1487388886787.png (67KB, 588x591px) Image search: [Google]
1487388886787.png
67KB, 588x591px
>>29662459
I-I have no idea what you're talking about, Anon.
>>
>>29662349
>>Gets horse fur everywhere
True story. But i don't know about pony MLP.
>>
>>29662459
>>29662465
Anon, stop being mean to Anon.
>>
>>29662597
We're the same one anon.
>>
>>29662604
>>29662597
>Suddenly prompt
What if... we have every personally anon?

Czech Anon, Polish Anon, Russian Anon, Bulgarian Anon, and Ukrainian Anon, English (Britain) Anon, French Anon, German Anon, Italian Anon, Portuguese Anon, Spanish Anon, Danish Anon, Finnish Anon, Swedish Anon, Korean Anon, Formosan Anon, Hindi Anon, Vietnamese Anon.
>>
>>29662625
>4chan becomes just like my gay japanese animes where countries are people
>>
>>29662625
>No Japanese
Vut de...
>>
>>29662625
well son, i will beat your shit up.
>>
>>29662636
Sugoi, Anon.
>>
>>29662625
are you talking about our brain?
>>
>>29662636
How DARE you! Seppuku NOW!
>>
>>29659325
if that small excerpt makes you think I can't speak english then there is no point in continuing it. So nah
>>
>>29659325
>you're not a native english speaker
Anon, many people here are not a native English speaker
>>
>>29662689
>Dirty foreigners in my thread
>>
>>29662625
wait.. is that.. my country?
>>
File: 1482878568969.png (85KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482878568969.png
85KB, 368x519px
>>29662344
>>29662365
>She tries again.
>This time, you're ready.
>Snag her out of the air.
>"Wha..? "A-anon?"
"You're not blueballing me again, fastpone. You belong to ME now."
>Run home.
>Her struggles start off real, then just become token efforts as she realizes what's going on.
>Later, the guards get called when someone finds a group of red-faced mares with their ears pressed to the side of the local hyooman's house.
>>
>>29662689
ARE NOT NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS*

Filthy foreigners
>>
Lets try to stay on topic.
Anyone got links to RGRE-esque Pony stories?
Anyone feel like writing a prompt or better yet, a greentext?
Prompts are in the pastebin.
>>
>>29662305
>>29662306
Sorry Senpais. Sounds like a full story and already gives a full storyboard. I just wanted a one shot to practice writing.

>>29662337
>"And this is our resident princess and social autist Princess Twilight's castle. Also known as the Royal Equestrian Tribune of Anti-social and Related Disturbances Castle."
"Uh"
"We usually just refer to it as R.E.T.A.R.D Castle"
>"Well... that's just lovely."
>Celestia you wish the sexy ape creature would stop going on about all of the landmarks and just take you straight home for some hot monkey dickings.
>"Next we have the bakery called Sugar cube corner, also known as the New, Indulgence and Greed Grotto, Enter in Rear-"
"I wish you would"
>"Pardon"
"I said uh, so how about you take me to see your place now? You could give me a tour of it, maybe your bedroom."
>"Huh, I doubt my house is that interesting. Maybe it is though? I do tend to get a lot of visitors there." Anon laughs softly.
> You start to breath more heavily and lick your lips.
"I bet you do."
>You slink up close to him putting on a sly smile.
>"So how about we head there right now and you can show me just why all of those mares come to see you."
>"Eh, I don't get THAT many mares. Most of the time it's stallion friends."
>You think you're leaking.
>Ha you should see the wild sleep over we had this one time, we were up 'till sunrise. Could barely feel my limbs after that one.
>Sweet Sun and Moon and all that is holy, how did you find this stallion? You feel your forelegs try to bend so that you can present yourself. You're using all of your self control right now desperately trying not to jump on and mount him right here.
> You're going to have to ask if he wouldn't mind bringing one of his stallion friends with him sometime.
>>
>>29662860
>"Hey, you okay, need some water or-"
>His soft touch causes you to jump.
"YOUR SEMEN"
>Oh fuck now the entire street is looking at you.
>"Anon?"
>"Oh hi Twilight, what are you doing out today?"
>She seems happy to talk to the biped and wears a small smile.
>"Just making sure there are no, uh... friendship problems today. Didn't even know you were here, heh, heh. I don't even know any tracking spells."
>Her face is now wetter than your nethers as she sweats profusely trying to keep her fake smile.
>"Hmm." Anon puts his hand on his face and looks as Twilight suspiciously.
>His face returns to normal quickly.
>"Okay, well have fun Twilight I gotta tour to do."
>You and Twilight speak simultaneously.
"Wait, tour?"
>"Wait, tour?"
>She seems shocked when she looks your direction. She didn't even realise you were here until now?
>Her face is one of confusion when she sees you. Quite quickly it turns to an annoyed frown when she realises why you're here.
>Guess your reputation with 'escorts' precedes you.
>"Anon, you're 'escorting' Fleur?"
>"Yeah she paid good money for it too. Not sure why she'd want me in particular though?"
>Suddenly it all makes sense; he really was just an escort. Damn, now you're just sad.
>You're about to hang your head in shame when you notice Twilight looking at you with a face of pure jealousy and hate.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 203x249px
>>29662664
>Be Twilight.
>Be exploring Anon's planets 'internet'.
>How? Fucking magic.
>You found a place called /mlp/.
>Supposedly there is a show of one of your world.
>Although it's not exactly correct leading you to believe it's a different universe.
>Anyway back to /mlp/.
>This place is FILLED with horny human colts all wanting pony pussy!
>Big colts, small colts, skinny colts, fat colts!
>You name it they're here!
>Best part is, they are sooooo hot for each other.
>How do you know this?
>Easy, they act just like colts in you neighponies comics.
>Calling each other faggots, telling them to kill themselves.
>They are definitely into each other.
>AND they're into you.
>You wish you could bring two here.
>Probably the one called LaP and AnalPlug
>You'd have Rainbow come over and ride the first one while he moaned about worst pony and you had the other one pound you into oblivion.
>Or you'd keep them to yourself.
>Oh~ it turns you on thinking about it.
>Best part is, they'd do it.
>Why?
>Because they're already slaves to your tightness before they even had it!
>You scroll through the thread and see something that catches your eye.
>"How DARE you! Seppuku NOW!"
>Oh yeah, you tell him you dirty colt! Just like the animes!
>You begin to touch yourself thinking of the two humans kissing each other while moaning-
>"Y-You're a faggot." to each other.

Why did I write this?
>>
>>29662870
>... Well, in for a bit, in for a... huh. Our monetary system is fucking stupid.
>You wear a cocky smile and you stride up to Anon and wrap your hoof around his leg.
"Yes actually. Anon was just about to 'escort' me to his home."
>Twilights face gets even more furious.
"He's a damn good salesmare too. He gave me a GREAT price for what I'm getting."
>You give her a wink as your smile grows to near legendary shit-eating levels.
>You see Twilight's horn glow lightly as her face glows redder and redder. You move slightly further behind Anon.
>"Uh, well thanks I guess Fleur." He seems obvious to Twilights condition as he talks to you.
>"Well it's been great seeing you, it's a nice change from all those cards you usually send." Anon scratches his head. "Don't know why you always send me pictures of yourself in socks though. I mean, are they that comfy?"
>"Anyway I'll see you later Twilight. C'mon Fleur."
>He slaps you on the ass and pulls you over his shoulder.
>"I've got horsepussy to fuck."
>You flinch in surprise. But recover as he starts to walk off to his home and hoof pump. You give Twilight one last wink with your extra 'eye'.
"Score!"
>>
>>29662841
>Cost 23 min to solve the grammar
kek
>>
>>29662832
OH MY
>>
>>29662879
Oh my gosh~
>>
>>29662876
>>"How DARE you! Seppuku NOW!"
Whoever you are.

I love you.
>>
>>29662876
Because You're a faggot <3
>>
>>29662876
Alright, BRING IT!

>French dude and American dude go into bar in Asia town
>French dude starts shit with local Vietnamese guy in Everfree.
>American dude gives him pointers on how to fight and cheers him on.
>Vietnamese guy fucked French dude up
>Fight lasts for 7 hours
>French dude leaves, licking his wounds
>American bro calls Vietnamese dude a commiefaggot
>Vietnamese dude flicks him the finger
>American bro acts as if Vietnamese dude threw the first punch
>American bro uses his physical prowess to beat the shit out of Vietnamese guy
>Vietnamese dude has to use unconventional fighting styles
>American dude starts fighting dirty as well
>American dude sometimes mistakes Laotian dude and Cambodian dude for Vietnamese dude
>Claims they are helping Vietnamese dude
>Fight lasts almost 20 whole hours
>Vietnamese dude just keeps getting up
>American dude's marefriend comes in looking for where the hell her man is
>Sees him fighting some random Vietnamese
>Calls her man to get his ass back home
>Before leaving the bar in ruins, he flicks everyone the finger. Vietnamese guy still standing.
>On their way home American bro is high on adrenaline.
>Keeps repeating how he beat up Vietnamese guy and that he won the fight
>His bros at home call him a baby killer for performing weak lifts
>He calls them hippie faggots and probably communist as well
>He reminds himself every morning that he won that fight.
>Tells his waifu about the epic fight won had against 1 Vietnamese faggot
>>
>>29662958
Holy shit, Top KEK!
>>
File: 1470788694496s.jpg (3KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470788694496s.jpg
3KB, 88x125px
>>29662958
>unconventional fighting styles
True story.
>>
>>29662958
btw, repost
>>
>>29662876
>>Probably the one called LaP and AnalPlug
S-Sure is feeling kinda warm in here...
>>
>>29657771
Same.
>>
>>29662958
>/his/ here
>curious about vietnam war
>go to desuarchive
>see /mlp/ section
>never heard of
>decide to lurk in to see what the fuck you weirdos talk about
>see this thread
>lurk
>lurk moar
>start interesting me out
>keep lurking
>decide to gtfo
>>
>>29662876
2meta
>>
File: Dak sex.png (3MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Dak sex.png
3MB, 2400x2400px
>"Hey, what's that? Huh, it doesn't smell like any--whoa! Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing! What are you do--*Un-zip* oh...OOOoooohhhhhhh...Aww, yeah..."
>>
File: 1476765147259.png (3MB, 3400x4300px) Image search: [Google]
1476765147259.png
3MB, 3400x4300px
>>29663137
I'd ponk.
>>
>>29663105
>Twilight discovers /mlp/
>Finds out there are dozens DOZENS of males who are all about that pony pussy
>Leads the efforts in constructing a reality breaking magical giga laser to get at that eager human cock
>The earth is benevolently invaded by ponies and the world is better for it
>>
>>29663520
i have a feeling feminists would froth at the mouth with nothing short of pure rage if that happened
>>
>>29663520
>tfw Twiggles will never burst into your living room with Sunhoers and demand snuggles

Life is truly pain
>>
>>29663573
Lap-kun! don't worry! EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!
>>
>>29663573
But Vodka never abandons us.
>>
File: 1477446465156.png (91KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
1477446465156.png
91KB, 600x521px
>>29663573
>tfw no sunhorse princess
>>
>>29663661
>tfw no lero and anon
>>
>>29663600
Lies. Vodka abandons us each time the bottle is emptied.
>>
Suppose for a moment, that each universe has an accurate show depicting the other universe. Through the power of synchronous autism, the fans of each show create a stable portal between Earth and Equestria.
In all likelihood, the common fan wouldn't have a chance with any of the main characters of either show, maybe not even the background characters like Applejack.
You would have a lot of lonely fans settling for someone in their league, knowing that they can never be with their waifu or husbando.
And poor Celestia is still mourning the death of Mr. Rogers.
>>
>>29663728
But his brothers keep coming to replace the fallen.
>>
>>29663751
>aybe not even the background characters like Applejack.
ur a cheeky lil shit m8
>>
>Gilda gave Dash a incredulous look, a dismissive scoff escaping her beak.
>“You’re joking, males don’t hunt.”
>“Gryphon ones maybe” She said with a shrug, ”but, he does. Anyway, weren't you just complaining about the prices at the market; why don’t you two go out and see what you can get?”
>She stopped with an agitated twitch of her wings, “I’m not an invalid, I can get my own food.”
>Dash looked back with a raised eyebrow, “Jezz, untwist your teats,I’m just saying wouldn’t it be easier?”
>Gilda puffed herself out a bit, “It’s not supposed to be easy.”
>Dash gave a shrug, “Must be a gryphon thing..... Wanna swing by his place anyway?” She said after a pause. “You two might get along, you never know.”
>It was Gilda’s turn to raise a brow.
>”Twilight’s been up everyponys flanks about finding him a friend, she says he spends too much time cooped up in his cabin or in the woods.” Dash said, answering the unspoken question.
>”You think he just wants to be alone?” Gilda ventured. “You ponies can be a bit... annoying from time to time.... No offence.”
>>
>>29663844
>”I said as much to Twilight,” Dash shrugged. “but I don't think she gets it. Personally I don't think we should be all up in his business considering the circumstance.”
>Gilda gave a short quark.
>Dash stopped and rubbed the back of her head,”Uhh, I don't think I should talk about it. You wanna go or what, even if you guys don't go hunting I'm sure he’s got something lying around.”
>”That’s a bit... intrusive, don’t you think?” Gilda said. “Didn’t you just say he doesn't like company?”
>”I don’t think It’s that he doesn't like visitors.... Just uh.... Don’t think he cares much for ponies.” Dash said awkwardly.
>”He doesn't like ponies? But lives in a town called.... Ponyville.” Gilda said flatly.
>”It’s complicated.” Dash said.
>”Might as well ask him about it then.” Gilda said, nodding at her to lead the way. “Not like I have anything better to do.”
>>
>>29663850
> hot gryphon on anon action

Yesssssssss
>>
File: 1444320940196.png (237KB, 671x830px) Image search: [Google]
1444320940196.png
237KB, 671x830px
>>29663850
I am interest in Dash and her fluffy friend.
>>
>>29663557
>Aliens invade, but they aren't interested in the women (less horrible alien rape for them, they think)
>They come from a matriarchy and there are 5 women for every 1 man (that one feminist who suggested that men are killed until they occupy only 10% of the population and are used for breeding purposes, cheers)
>They go for the men (hashtag down with the patriarchy, hashtag men getting what they fucking deserve, hashtag equality, hashtag love my followers)
>Instead of probing the men, or whatever it is aliens to...
>...they're enamoured with the men.
>They fawn over the men, offering them a better life in a new world
>The aliens consider themselves lucky to have a man to themselves and are horrified at the way that men are treated on Earth
>Feminists shit themselves with rage (hashtag this is why I need feminism)
>>
>>29664019
I don't know if it's hilarious or sad that this probably wouldn't be too far from reality, mixed in with a handful of women in power trying to legislate the aliens away and men leaving in droves.

I hope Celestia has a good vetting program in place, otherwise she might be getting ooga boogas looking to expand the drug trade and new and lucrative alien trafficking, along with allah snackbars looking to detonate themselves in a crowd of alien DEMONS.
>>
File: do want.png (126KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
do want.png
126KB, 400x400px
>>29663844
>>29663850
pls dont stop anon
>>
>>29664019
You know, I think the ones that subconsciously know they are full of shit will accidentally kill themselves, the serious ones might just get so enraged they die of a stroke.
>>29664034
Also a valid problem.
>>
>>29664034
So basically a reversal of aliens coming to earth to use women as breeding slaves
>>
>>29662044
>Anon doesn't get to meet the Royal "Sisters" while he's in present-Equestria before he's hurled back through time; his first exposure to Celestia is her horny teenaged self who is probably going through her goth phase
>Remains in Celestia and Luna's lives for 6 or 7 years; long enough for Luna to have firm long-term memories of Anon
>Anon is thrust back into the future; life continues as usual
>Anon doesn't know that alicorns are immortal and believes that his lover and daughter died hundreds and hundreds of years ago
>Eventually gets a summon from Canterlot, politely requesting that he have a meeting with him (aka: a member of a unique species from another universe)
>Shocked silence on Anon and Celestia's parts; both thought that the other was long dead
>Silence is broken by a small, uncertain "Daddy?" coming from Luna
>>
>>29664034
>I hope Celestia has a good vetting program in place, otherwise she might be getting ooga boogas looking to expand the drug trade and new and lucrative alien trafficking, along with allah snackbars looking to detonate themselves in a crowd of alien DEMONS.
The trick is to only let the whites go through. Celestia has pure white fur; she'll understand. She DID send the black alicorn to the moon as soon as she got a bit uppity, after all.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (63KB, 453x304px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
63KB, 453x304px
>>29664019
>>29663520
didn't LaP write a story just like this on his fimfic account?
>>
>>29664104
Yes, and it was marvelous.
>>
File: 1430555127591.gif (974KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1430555127591.gif
974KB, 320x388px
>>29664092
>curved horn
it's trash.
>>
>>29664104
Yes, but it was of the typical Fimfiction quality, so its not worth it. One of his rare low points really.
>>
>>29664117
Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.
>>
>>29664127
Thanks, Anon. Now everyone's going to think I'm salty because they'll have mistaken me for you.
>>
>>29664127
Stop being salty.
>>
File: smuggest pony.png (188KB, 336x488px) Image search: [Google]
smuggest pony.png
188KB, 336x488px
>>29664127
do whatever damage control you can, faggot, because it isn't making that shitshow of an image any better. curved horns belong on shitty OCs and terribly-designed villains, (same thing, really) not best princess.
>>
mom and dad stop fighting
>>
>>29664147
I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.
>>
>>29664155
you're adopted so be quiet
>>
>>29664147
>celly
>best princess
Kill yourself.
>>
>>29663850
Keep going you dirtbag.
>>
File: faggot.png (406KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
406KB, 1024x1024px
>>29664157
surprising, since just about anything would fit inside your worn-out cock holster. is that why you like curved horns? does it feel better when you shove it up your ass?

>>29664170
>celly
>not best princess
pic related
>>
>>29664182
Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.
>>
True fact: a curved horn is a sign of too much masturbation.
>>
Are we getting any more ogres and oubliettes?
>>
>>29664209
i hope so
>>
>>29664182
I'm not a queer, I just like my princesses to have character development. Or even character in general.
>>
>>29664209
/tg/ pls go.

those stories centered around D&D analogs always wind up with the author jerking off about his special snowflake system instead of the story.
>>
>>29664237
Were you reading the story? They weren't playing a tabletop game, they were transported to an invented fantasy realm to experience the adventure.
>>
>>29664248
>Were you reading the story?
Of course not, Anon. He read the first three lines, stopped reading, and then developed a very strong opinion on the story as a whole.
>>
>>29664237
Go fuck youself, its a good story.
>>29664229
>>29664209
this
>>29664248
Its reflex stupid, just point at the faggot and laugh. Maybe he'll do the right thing and hang himself.
>>
>>29664237
>those stories centered around D&D analogs always wind up with the author jerking off about his special snowflake system instead of the story.
... the fuck are you talking about?
>>
how would the RGRE versions of the evil sisters react to anon showing up? claim them for themselves, or loose their legions of desperate and morally-ambiguous mares upon him?
>>
>>29664266
why not both?
>>
File: evil sisters.png (360KB, 999x1024px) Image search: [Google]
evil sisters.png
360KB, 999x1024px
>>29664266
i doubt it would turn sexual
>>
File: 1400642425375.png (782KB, 1675x1659px) Image search: [Google]
1400642425375.png
782KB, 1675x1659px
>>29664092
>>Shocked silence on Anon and Celestia's parts; both thought that the other was long dead
>>Silence is broken by a small, uncertain "Daddy?" coming from Luna
my heart cant take anymore capn
>>
>>29664279
why? What if Anon is into evil?
>>
>>29664266
It's just the two sisters going through their goth phase.
>"Shut up, dad! We're evil, you just don't understand!"
>>
>>29664092
Is the moon like the naughty step?
>>
>>29664290
Luna refused to let it become day and was sent to her moon without dinner.
>>
>>29663573
Hmm, to trip fag for this or not to... Eh, I'll trip the next!

>Be LaP.
>You're doing LaP things.
>Meaning you are lifting a 300 pound weight with a picture of Twilight on one side and Celestia on the other.
>After you're done you'll probably write more green.
>All of the sudden a explosion is heard to the left of you right where your-
"My TV!"
>You look over and see a white light shining where your TV once was.
>You liked that TV...
>Then to your surprise two ponies walk out.
>There before you stands Princess Celestia and Twilight.
>"Alright just let me do the talking." Twilight tries to whispers to Celestia who looks nervous.
>You just look at them while continuing your powerlifts.
>"Ehm, human! We come to take you to our home world! You will come with us and be our coltfriend!" Twilight speaks slightly louder than usual as if trying to sound intimidating.
>Celestia just gasp.
>"Twilight! I thought I taught you better than to speak to a colt like that!" She says chastising her.
>Twilight grimaces.
>"Princess! It's just a act remember? Abduction?" She again fails at whispering.
>"Oh... Yes sorry, it's just been awhile since I've even been with a colt."Celestia says rubbing her hoof on the carpet.
>"I know, I've never done this before either, I'm just going off on alien comics." Twilight says looking at the ground.
>"Well do you mind if I try something?"
>"Go for it princess."
>You put your weight down as Celestia walks up to you.
>"Hello sir, my name is Celestia. I was wondering if perhaps you would like to come home with me and my student and be part of our herd. You could also invite my sister Luna to the herd if you like her." Celestia says with new found confidence.
>You think for a bit.
"Will there be snuggling?"
>Celestia nods.
>"Yes, if you'd like we can even snuggle while I run day court."
>"Deal."
>Twilight just looks at Celestia and you slack jawed as you walk through the portal.
>>
>>29663844
>>29663850
>when the girls arrived Anon was sitting on a log staring over a lake, seemingly oblivious to the world around him
>"Thats him huh?" asks Gilda
>"Not what you expected?" replies Dash
>"He doesn't look that tough" Gilda remarks as they close the distance "He is big though"
>Dash winks at her friend "Come on lets go say hi"
>>
>>29664295
>After that day you were known as, LaP, Prince of snuggling...and fucker of the sun...
>>
>>29664295
>all of the sudden
>the
>>
>>29664209
I'm aiming for 6000 words. So it'll come early next thread.

>>29664237
I try not to focus on rules too closely. I hope you'll give it a chance though senpai.
>>
>>29664360
First off, ignore this faggots>>29664237
and those like him, his opinions are shit and hold no value whatsoever, basically what these guys said>>29664255
>>29664256
second. WHY CANT WE HAVE MOAR NOW?!
>>
>>29664379
faggot*
>>
>>29664312
http://grammarist.com/usage/all-of-a-sudden-or-all-of-the-sudden/
I just used what i thought was appropriate.
>>
>>29664019
>The cabin was a short and stocky thing made of wooden logs with a porch that had a single chair. A chimney on the side billowed smoke, the single window on the front had it’s heavy drapes drawn closed If Gilda had to describe it in a single word it’d be ‘simple’... or ‘boring’ might be more apt.
>A cat laid sleeping on the chair, raising it’s head as the pair approached, a caller with a tag was around it’s neck.
>“That his?” Gilda asked, approaching the animal.
>”Yeah,” Dash said, wary of the feline. “he loves that little monster.”
>Slowly she reached out a claw and held it in front of the small cat, for it’s part didn’t shy away from her sharp talons, instead lightly batting at her before rubbing it’s head along her.
>Dash approached, “Huh, she never let me do that.” She reached out a hoof, eliciting a hiss and spit from the cat before Dash pulled back.
>”Hey!” Dash yelled at the cat, getting only another hiss in response.
>Gilda heard someone click their tongue, looking over to the corner seeing the human come round.
>True to Dash’s word he stood well and above any pony, or gryphon, for that matter; a bit over six foot by her reckoning. Just as she said he looked most like a minotaur just without as much hair or horns. He wore a simple clothing to cover himself in a substitute for hair.
>>
>>29664302
>Anon's head perks up at 'big though.'
>Shouts:
"FOR YOU!"
>At them from the distance.
>>
>>29664400
>”Tabs,” The cat turned its head at the sound, the human repeated the sound and tapped his shoulder. “Come here.” He said, his voice rather flat, but not without a tone of care she noted; like a hen talking to a petulant hatching.
>The cat looked back at Dash before heeding his call, prancing over and jumping up to his shoulder.
>He gave the cat a scratch behind the ears before taking it off and holding it in his arms and ruffling the fur on its belly, seemingly unconcerned with the scratches and bites that elicited from the animal.
>He diverted his gaze to the pair, his eyes flashing over to Gilda before resting on Dash.
>From the way he was looking at her Gilda could tell Dash was telling the truth, while not overtly hostile, she could tell he was not pleased to see her.
>”Rainbow.” He said curtly. “Been a while.... Who’s your friend?” Finally giving her a proper look.
>”I’m Gilda, a Gryphon” She said, seizing the opportunity to introduce herself. “Dash and the others told me a bit about you, figured I’d come see.”
>His eyes flicked back to Dash’s for a moment and she just caught a slight glare, though if Dash picked up on the subtle gesture she didn’t show it; seemingly more concerned with the shape of her hoofs.
>>
>>29664400
>caller
you mean "collar"
>>
>>29664400
its collar mister trip dubs.
>>
>>29664407
>”Did they?” He said, flipping the cat back over and bringing it up to his face. He said something to the effect of ‘get’ under his breath to the animal before tossing it lightly back where he came. “Like what?”
>”Bit of this, Bit of that.” Gilda said as he moved closer, now having to look up at him.
>Getting a closer look at him she could plainly see that he was a predator just like her, though he was built differently. She could see it in his eyes, the way he stood and moved. He was sizing her up, and she him, even if it was subconscious.
>He gave a hmph at her answer, but nodded despite it. “Nothing too bad, I hope?” His tone gave away his indifference, though she couldn't tell what it was directed at; the conversation in claw or the larger opinion of him.
>Bit of both she imagined.
>”Barely anything at all really.” Gilda said. “You seem to be quite the loner.”
>“To each his own.” The conversation died in the intervening awkward silence. “Hey listen, I’ve got dinner on so....” He let the implication hang on the air.
>”Yeah sure.... Uh... no problem-” Dash jumped at the chance to escape, but Gilda interrupted her.
>”What you making?”
>“Stew.” He said simply.
>”Up for some company?” Gilda asked.
>”Gilda!” Dash said under her breath.
>>
>>29664413
But Anon, what if he's from Boston?
>>
>>29664415
>She’d expect the human to bristle a bit at her brazen self invitation, but instead a corner of his lip pulled up in a slight smile, giving her a flash of teeth. The smile vanished as quickly as it came, just as he looked at Dash.
>”Guess it’s good I put the meat in last. If you’re staying that is?” He said with a shrug.
>Dash gathered a bit of gusto and looked right back at him. “I’m staying.”
>He turned and took the steeps up to porch in a single go, “I ran out of ale, hope water’s fine.”
>He opened the door and walked in, not stopping to see if they were following.
>Gilda bumped Dash with a wing, “Guess he doesn't mind Gryphons.”
>”Shut up.” Dash said, making her way up.
>>
I'm looking forward to 'Lero and Anon' and 'Magical O&O'. Also 'Applefang' (Ancestors Anonymous), but that's going to be a while until the next update.
>>
>>29664421
Then assisted suicide is the best course of action.
>>
>>29664421
than it would be "callah"
>>
>>29664434
How about North Midwestern? They have hard Rs and As instead of Os.
>>
>>29664460
Than it would be "Caahler"
>>
>>29664507
Where is this illusive accent from, Anon?
>>
>>29664424
>stopping
>>
>>29664424
>>29664415
sgood anon, thanks
>>
>>29664019
*autistic screaching in the distance*
>>
>>29664088
>Anon gets abducted my ayylmaos
>They try to get consent to collect a sample of his semen but he's too busy freaking out so they have to knock him out
>With a hammer
>Anon wakes up in his own bed wondering why his dick and his head hurts
>>
>>29664421
Then he would be pahking his cah in Hahvahd Yahd.
>>
>>29658924
I'm pretty sure endangered means that the population isn't big enough to be self sustainable but there's a possibility to get it back on it's feet, while extinct is applied at the moment there's so few of them they will die off in a few generations; imagine a species with only 4 specimens, they could have 10 children in total, raising their numbers, but in only 2 generations more you will have very single one of them closely related and their offspring will be deformed/infertile freaks and die out.
>>
>>29664749
And since Anon is the only one of his kind and can't possibly reproduce (unless the author decides that humans and ponies can make human babies), then Anon's species is extinct in Equestria even though Anon himself is still alive.
>>
>>29664749
>>29664779
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_status

>Extinct (EX) – No known individuals remaining
What you want is probably CR, or possibly EW if he counts as in captivity.
>>
>>29664779
>>29664749
ex·tinct
ikˈstiNG(k)t/
adjective
adjective: extinct

(of a species, family, or other larger group) having no living members.
>>
>>29664112
Link?
>>
>>29664809
Seconding this
>>
>>29664797
>>29664800
He's extinct in the long run.
>>
>>29664809
>>29664814
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/347085/an-invasion-of-another-sort
>>
>>29664425
>lero and anon
lap put that on hold because people here demanded more dazzling pack
>ancestors anonymous
apa got fed up with the rampant shitposting a couple threads ago and hasn't been seen since he threatened to take his ball and go home and subsequent shortgreen to apologize. he might be scared off for good now.
>>
>>29664843
ApA here. Things have been busy in real life but I'll have an update for you in a few days.
>>
File: NYET.jpg (287KB, 1091x1500px) Image search: [Google]
NYET.jpg
287KB, 1091x1500px
>>29664779
Exactly.
>>29664800
>dictionary definition
Pic related
>>29664797
>wikipedia
A little better, but eh, I don't remember where I read the definition I was using so... ok I guess.
>>
>Anon arrives in Equestria
>Normal non-rgre equestria
>Spends a couple of years there and falls in love with Twilight
>She rejects him
>One day he suddenly appears in the friendship castle in a flash of light
>Twilight starts talking about how she used a spell to see her alternate selves
>Since that twilight was too much of a bitch to hook up with Anon she offers to
>Anon is thrilled at first but realizes that while THIS equestria looks like the one he knows everypony is different
>Ponies he was friends with before are cold to him now
>Others who disliked him now are interested in him
>Even Twilight is different enough to make him have doubts about being with her
>>
>>29664866
some greens use his critically-endangered status to grant him legal protection to be an all-around asshole and get away with pretty much anything, but I think in the long run they'd just wind up treating him like they do in magicless-anon threads, or with incredibly delicacy. no adventures, no straying too far out of town, no unsupervised trips, weekly medical checkups, the works.
>>
>>29664879
>"The Equestria I know, or the admittedly biased-in-my-favour Equestria that I DON'T know?"
>>
>>29664882
They'd likely put him in captivity for the entirety of his life, against his wishes. People would ony be allowed out of captivity after multiple generations, when the human population would be in the thousands or millions. If they found someone for Anon to mate with, that is.
>>
>>29664882
>some greens use his critically-endangered status to grant him legal protection to be an all-around asshole and get away with pretty much anything

>Celestia has given Anon permission to mate with any pony of his choosing at any time, just in case a pregnancy takes and Anon can propagate his species
>Anon abuses this
>Most mares aren't bothered because what kind of dyke turns down a stallion who desperately wants to fuck her?
"Lyra! Lyra, quick!"
>The mint pony jumps at your shouting and drops her smoothie in surprise.
>She'll mourn it later, though.
>"What is it, Anon?!"
"I need your vagina!"
>"Wh-what?"
"Right now!"
>"Right... right NOW?"
"Yes!"
>While Lyra hops from hoof to hoof in a nervous dance, mares from all around her either laugh or grumble about Lyra's a "lucky bitch"
>>
>>29664879
>>29664887
>Old Twilight and him would talk for hours about Earth and all the wonders there
>New Twilight is kinda dismissive and unbelieving

>Old Dash was a loyal friend who would hang out with Anon and play sports for fun
>New Dash is super aggressive and is somehow worse about one-upping Anon in anything they do

>Old AJ was his boss and he did heavy lifting for her on the farm
>New AJ says he is a slut and wont let him near SAA

>Old Fluttershy would teach Anon about animals and how to care for them
>New Fluttershy will barely talk to him unless its to tell him its too dangerous

>Old Rarity would talk to Anon about designs and use him as a living dress up doll
>New Rarity is catty with him and has an obvious dislike for him

>Old pinkie and new pinkie are the only constant...though new pinkie tells a lot racier jokes
>>
>>29664901
>Anon gets used to having whatever mare he wants whenever he wants
>accidentally a pregnancy
>she's a super-smug bitch about it
>tells other mares their cunts just couldn't handle his seed
>taunts them to try with anon, since she still needs to build a herd with him like a respectable citizen and because her parents would be disappointed she couldn't get a herd
>mares now argue who should go first and enforce this dicking pecking order with force
>>
>>29664936
This is the first time I've felt like normal Equestria was better than RGREquestria.
>>
>>29664967
I like the idea of Anon having to choose an Idylic equestria where he is friends with most ponies, but no one is interested in him beyond friendship, or a flawed RGRE where they are actually interested in him as more than a friend.
>>
>>29664936
I've got one
>Old Equestria paid Anon in shiny bits and hugs
>New Equestria pays him in beatings
You can add anything to anything and make it shit while disregarding what was actually implied.
>>
>>29664982
>but no one is interested in him beyond friendship
Is this a guarantee? Because if so, I'd take the flawed RGRE. Being the freaky alien that nobody is really attracted to is a sad fate.
>>
>>29664993
Just think about how freaky it would be dealing with shittier dopplegangers of what were once close friends.
>>
>>29664993
>>29664982

Eh, I'd go with Idyllic Equestria.

I've long since resigned myself to being romantically forever alone and based on>>29664936 this description I'd prefer just having great friends.
>>
>>29665009
seconded
>>
>>29665002
There are more ponies out there in Equestria that Anon has never met before. He'd never know the difference if he has no idea what the original ponies were like.
>>
>>29664989
>>29665014
Exactly what I was implying in
>>29665009
If you add on that Anon will need to work in a salt mine/etc, it doesn't matter what else is different in that Equestria.
>>
>>29665009
>>29664993
I dunno. In the prompt anon had fallen for Twi who was not interested. That would hurt like a bitch.

>>29665021
True
>>
wouldn't anon cause some serious sexual insecurities with the first mare he fuggs since most stories have him lasting so much longer than normal?
i imagine that, in the morning after, the mare wonders why it took so long for him to finish even after she was totally exhausted. was she not good enough? was he just telling her a white lie when he said that all humans take that long or longer to finish?
>>
File: 1448031474387.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448031474387.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>29664019
>Giant protest in front of the portal.
>Feminists, nu-males, and tumblrinas blocking portal.
>Mares and Tumblrinas in each others faces yelling.
>Streets are clogged for entire blocks.
>Then, everyone goes silent as the ground starts to rumble.
>Over the horizon, come a WAVE of men, each one with a bag of their worldly possessions on their backs and crazed looks in their eyes.
>They rush the horde of tumblr goers, each one snagging a mare they met beforehand as they run.
>Not even one fuck is given as they run over everyone between them and the portal, their newfound herculean strength fueled by desire.
>The day is touted as a disaster by earth, and labeled a celebrated holiday in Equestria.
>For weeks after, countless human male runners would make it past the guarded check point on earth and welcomed into RGRE as bureaucratically hobbled immigration was slowly set-up between the two worlds.
>>
>>29665112
sounds like europe at the moment
>>
>>29665128
It would be a perfect mirror of Europe if the human refugees were violent, lazy savages and Equestria suffered while trying to badly cover it up.
>>
>>29665128
Difference is, less rapey camel fuckers, more productive members of society.
>>29665141
Also accurate.
>>
>>29665112
>>29665128
>>29665141
>>29665148

>human men become the RGRE equivalent of Muslim refugees in Europe

Sounds hilarious when you think about it.

>Mares initially think having a male who is always DTF is a good thing.
>Then they realize that human males tend to be slobs who don't give a shit about their appearance like mares are.
>The desire for meat explodes with the human male population in Equestria

Stallionists would probably love this. Seeing it as 'saving their fellow males from an oppressive matriarchy'.
>>
>>29657306
I entered this thread because I saw Nightmare Moon

was not disappointed by what I found
>>
>>29665112
>>29665128
>Europe points to Equestria as an example of open borders immigration working.
>Leaves out the fact that the migrants going to Equestria are valuable just by existing thanks to the gender skew and most actually contribute beyond that to their new home.
>>
Anon going through RGRE security at the airport/train station when?
>>
>>29665230
Never.
>>
>>29664424
It's good, but why's it all green senpai.
>>
>>29665230

>Anon faces discrimination because he's a predator species
>>
>>29665268
>pat downs focus a little too much on the crotch region
>"we just need to check around the scrotum and under the shaft, don't want to skip over a packet of Poison Joke, now do we?"
>>
File: 1413841951022.png (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1413841951022.png
123KB, 700x700px
>>29665112
>>They rush the horde of tumblr goers, each one snagging a mare they met beforehand as they run.
I'd join that horde. I'd even bull a few protesters over before I snagged a mare or two for good measure.
>>
>>29665112
>>29665297
ABANDON EARTH
>>
>>29664936
God damn that's miserable, you're skilled at making things believably depressing.
>>
>>29665281
>"Sir you've been flagged in our database for extra security measures..."
>Anon just smiles and encourages her during the pat-down
"I think you missed a spot. Better check it again."
>...
"You never know what I might be hiding."
>...
"I think it's time for a full body-cavity search."
>Anon leans down next to her
"Your body cavities."
>"S-sir you've been selected for additional screening. Come with me."
>Anon sleeps like a baby every trip
>>
>>29662098
>Starswirl was a mare, Anon's best friend
>Anon called her a tuftbeard constantly
>The name stuck, and Celestia didn't bother correcting the mistranslation
>Anon just thought it was hilarious
>Her ghost is still tied to Anon, because they get stuck near the least magical thing that was important to them
>Having no innate magic, Anon doesn't age in this universe because magical wear and tear causes ageing
>Alicorns have an absurdly high tolerance for this which is why they are immortal
>Starswirl's ghost still constantly pesters Anon to fix her legacy
>>
>>29665410
fund this
>>
>>29665410
Ghost blowjob?
>>
>>29662434
The emphasis should be on the word 'tell', not 'what'.
>>
File: mlp_almost_ghost_blowjob.png (179KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_almost_ghost_blowjob.png
179KB, 500x552px
>>29665427
>>
>>29664424
I'm going to assume you've decided to sleep, as the alternative better not even be a slight possibility.
>>
>>29664414
He be trippin' dubs!
>>
>>29663751
>And poor Celestia is still mourning the death of Mr. Rogers.
right in the feels
>>
>>29658924
Proper term for "only one of the species remaining" would be "endling".
>>
>>29665494
And this guy.

>>29665522
>>
>>29665189
>New friend
>>
File: I want to leave.jpg (34KB, 496x630px) Image search: [Google]
I want to leave.jpg
34KB, 496x630px
>>29665310
What straight man still able to get it up wouldn't?!
>>
>>29665230
>Mare security officer waves around a wand to see if Anon has any dangerous magical artifacts on him
>The wand is silent, but the mare keeps turning her head and making "bwee! Bwee! Bwee!" noises with her mouth
>Standard "please remove your belt buckle" requests
>Mare frisks him, giving special attention to his groin
>Asks Anon to follow her to the back room
>Molests and/or has sex with him
>>
>>29665310
>Nuclear reactors shut down/explode
>Garbage collection doesn't happen
>Everything goes straight to hell in less than a month

>>29665400
Anon is smooth as hell
>>
>>29664894
See, the difference is that humans are actually fucking sapient. We do that to animals because most animals are fucking stupid and will kill themselves like retards. See: Pandas can't even fuck right, sloths can die of starvation while having a full stomach, koalas won't recognize food that isn't on a tree, etcetera. Fully sapient creatures don't have these problems, and thus would not need to be doted on. Protected to some degree from certain dangers, sure. But you wouldn't need to restrict their freedoms.
>>
>>29664936
This is stupid. Just because the gender roles are reversed doesn't mean their personalities would do a 180.
>>
File: 0ok0-1432612045-259083-full.png (183KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
0ok0-1432612045-259083-full.png
183KB, 894x894px
>>29664092
>>29664281
>Anon and Luna have a tearful reunion, much to the confusion of the guards posted in the room
>Luna sleeps in Anon's bed that night
>Anon cuddles Luna almost constantly, embarrassing and pleasing her in equal measure
>Anon finds out that Celestia never told Luna that she was her mother and Luna has a tender "I got both my parents back" moment with Anon and Celestia
>>
>>29665583
>month

that's rather generous considering only nu males and women are left
>>
>>29665038
This is why you tell them how long it usually takes for humans before you fuck them.
>>
>>29665597
>Nu-males and women go home.
>Everything is fine since it's mere hours after the mass exodus of males to Equestria
>One of them realizes that they forgot something and opens the door to go back outside
>City is on fire and enormous piles of garbage are everywhere
>>
>>29665170
>effective stallion nymphomaniacs bad in some vague way
>Then they realize that human males tend to be slobs who don't give a shit about their appearance like mares are.
the fuck???

the meat issue would be the only real one, but i don't fucking know what the hell your on about m8
>>
>>29665584
>can die of starvation while having a full stomach
Bullshit
>If a sloth's body temperature drops too low, the bacteria in its gut that helps it digest food can stop working, and the sloth can starve to death even with a full stomach. As with many rainforest creatures, both Two-toed and Three-toed Sloths are threatened by destruction of their habitat.
Well damn.
naturesureisfacinating.png
>>
>>29665596
Happens right after she gets friendship lasered and is optimal snuggle wuggle size
>>
>>29665567
I love moony
>>
>>29665400
>he actually is smuggling stuff
>it's something innocuous like salt which is only illegal because it's addicting in high concentrations, because it tastes really good
>anon is the worlds greatest smuggler and snuggler
>>
>>29665112
>bureaucratically hobbled immigration was slowly set-up between the two worlds.

“Miss Vanduff, I think my proposals here are fair…”
>You are Flowing Script the unicorn, better known as just Flo to friends, the official Equestrian dignitary to earth.
>And by the goddess’ you have a headache.
>The sharply dressed and rather pretty human mare, er, woman across the desk from you just sighs and rests her chin in her laced fingers.
>She must be annoyed, if the experience you have with your human husband has taught you anything.
>The princess’ tasked you with making it as easy as possible for quality human males from educated nations to make it into Equestria in an effort to fix the low, almost negative birth rates that are STILL slowly favoring the birth of fillies.
>The “Also to fix the lonely mare epidemic” went unsaid.
>But the human governments were just having none of that.
>”Miss Script, I just can’t agree to this. This is so horribly skewed that it’s almost an injustice,” Vanduff says, her unhappy frown growing. “I cannot present this to the the leadership of ANY nation in the UN.”
>Now you frown.
“An injustice? Surely this cannot favor Equestria so heavily that you would discard it all together? We simply want desirable humans to have the freedom to come to us if they so wish. It’s not as if we’re forcing them.”
>Vanduff shook her head, her long mane flowing. “It’s not that Equestria is favored too heavily, it’s the migrants you desire are favored too much. You said that you intend to fast-track immigration of humans that you want and intend to outright deny others. The UN won’t stand for that. They will want equal treatment of everyone.”
>And back to square one with even more embellishment than last time.
1/x
>>
>>29665630
>Will it be impossible for humans that Equestria isn’t looking for to get in? No.
>Will it be harder so they can prove they can contribute? Yes.
>The various other races wanting in on the human pie like the griffons and minotaurs? Now THEY will unapologetically deny anyone they don’t want, and dare anyone who doesn't like it to throw down.
>Even Equestria doesn't want EVERYONE. You want humans who are valuable and contribute. Savages and more females are NOT needed and never will be.
>But the various “developed” human nations are just fine with shouting down and sometimes abusing their males. Just the thought sickens you, as all you can see is your husband’s downtrodden visage upon each faceless statistic.
>Earth being largely patriarchal makes it even worse. What sane society willingly tries to hobble itself by cutting down their core contributing members?
>If the few times you’ve been on the “internet” is any indicator, then the decades of abuse is going to backlash into an exodus of young, breeding age men, leaving many human nations sore.
>And you are NOT leaving until you can assure Equestria will have her prize in the form of the exodus.
>Ugh. What you wouldn't give for a stiff drink right now.
>Infact…
“Miss Vanduff? Why don't we call a recess? Perhaps we can come to an agreement after a rest.”
>Vanduff gives a long-suffering sigh and nods reluctantly after a delay.
>Tch, what a colty dyke…
2/2
>>
>>29665608
Yeah, man. That's why we 'protect' the little dipshits. That, and poachers. Kill all the animals you want, just not the ones that are dying out. It's pretty cunty. If we could stabilize their populations you could go back to hunting them, goddamn it. Ranting aside, yeah. Animals are stupid and often the ones we protect or the ones that are going extinct suck at surviving on their own and would be dead without us. That, or they get hunted like motherfuckers for some vaguely valuable body part.
>>
Anything must read happen in the last 30 or so threads? Got a lot of catching up to do and want to know if there are any highlights I should prioritize.
>>
>>29665583
The non-horsefucker population would remain, at least until they can be persuaded otherwise

The Chad Thundercocks of the world will likely stay as well, since they're drowning in pussy as is.
>>
File: 1488077368229.jpg (26KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488077368229.jpg
26KB, 292x350px
>>29665583
>>Nuclear reactors shut down/explode
>>Garbage collection doesn't happen
>>Everything goes straight to hell in less than a month

>Only the SJW, Feminist/nazis, and other human garbage remaining on Earth in danger.
>Surviving humans on Equestria hear about this.
>Common joke among them: "Several trillion dollars worth of improvements."

>Princesses Celestia/Luna/Twilight realize humans are incapable of producing children (or non-pony children) without human females.
>Special black-ops pony task force created to secretly abduct healthy beautiful human females from Earth for breeding stock so Equestria can maintain a stable population of human dick.
>Equestrian laws changed requiring all healthy human males donate sperm on a biannual basis.
>Guys don't care. Mares at sperm donation clinic VERY happy to help in any way they can.
>Sperm used/unused based on rating system of clinic for producing attractive human offspring.
>Equestria maintains massive black-site compound under canterlot castle to house enslaved attractive female humans.
>Human breeding stock given benefits or punishments based on number of offspring produced.
>Children taken at birth.
>Each mother put in milking machine to produce for her children in separate facility as needed (to ensure health of children).
> Children moved from facility at 18 months old to adoption agencies/orphanages.
>One generation later, human population in Equestria ensured stable (and majority are extremely attractive to ponies).

>Aforementioned disasters on Earth became apparent to remaining people on Earth.

>Humans in Equestria foresaw this, told princesses, ponies destroy portal to Earth before hand (hoof?) to prevent influx of human females with shitty genetics (fatties, uggos, feminists/nazis, etc.) who would muddle the human pseudo-eugenics experiment.
>Humans who first came from Earth laughingly draw parallels between this and Noah's Ark.

>Ponies/Humans cohabitate under idyllic Equestrian rule.

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1457295410672.png (176KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457295410672.png
176KB, 405x600px
>>29665596
D'aww.

Although finding out Celestia was her mother all along would probably be pretty fucking weird for her.
>>
>>29665683
Better hurry up that (cont.) part or all the blood in my dick is going to cause it to burst.
>>
File: 1488122511883.png (433KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
1488122511883.png
433KB, 1280x803px
>>29665683
>>Guys don't care. Mares at sperm donation clinic VERY happy to help in any way they can.
>>
File: rainbow dash hugs.png (158KB, 553x791px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash hugs.png
158KB, 553x791px
>>29665634
>One mare marries a /pol/ack
>He's a race traitor, though, and loves the hoerspussy
>Educates some of the Equestrians on machiavellian thought and the idea of fabricating multiple factions within a single group
>Anon works with several unicorns from Celestia's school
>They develop portable devices that only open gates to the earth-side of the main portal
>made from simple diamonds or crystals, just about any unicorn can learn the spell to activate everything
>the ponies enclose the entire area around the portal into a bunker
>for "protection," of course
>soon earth is flooded with unicorn "tourists"
>word gets out that meeting one of these and being chosen could get you smuggled into equestria
>men are selected by these tourists
>a single mare makes a "herd" full of "stallions" on earth
>no one can deny them this, since it would be oppressing their culture
>each one takes her herd of men behind closed doors and activates the device
>groups of men appear behind the main gate and waltz into equestria
>People start to notice the mass disappearances
>The Crown denies any involvement, blames it on "rogue pony factions' agents"
>they openly recruit with pamphlets, tables, and posters at taverns, sporting events, and anywhere else mares congregate
>they're only allowed to return with no less than three willing and qualified human men
>they call it the "underground get-railed-road"
>>
File: 1453817906443.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453817906443.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>29665634
Sounds about right for the UN.

Celestia just needs to come and deal directly with the US and forget about the UN. And I'm sure Britain would be happy to work something out as well.
>>
>>29665683
getting a little too dark for magical pastel equines whos entire society is based around friendship
>>
File: 1478933285373.jpg (10KB, 206x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478933285373.jpg
10KB, 206x293px
>>29665701
>>they call it the "underground get-railed-road"
>>
>>29665690
She'd get over it eventually.
>>
>>29665707
still too many cucks in power here in the US and Britain. they'd need to do something innocuous like a "dating" service, and turn the egalitarians' language back on them when they complain about it.
>"You don't choose who you love"
>"They just haven't met the right pony."
>"Ponies actually have a really hard time telling humans apart, stop hating us for our shortcomings, you're being ableist."
>>
>>29665701
This sounds like it would work great until one or more guys get attached to their smuggler.
>>
File: 1475431022470.jpg (252KB, 922x866px) Image search: [Google]
1475431022470.jpg
252KB, 922x866px
>get smuggled into equestria
>you have the ability to start your new life fresh
What would you do? I'd totally captain my own airship with my waifu.
>>
>>29665683
Enslaving half of the human population is means for riots since most people aren't angry MGTOWs.
>>
File: CDHGtml.jpg (825KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
CDHGtml.jpg
825KB, 1560x2744px
>>29665683
>Equestria outlaws monogamy.
>Human females legally required to produce at least 2 children and provide a stable family environment (a herd) before the age of 35 to continue to qualify for Equestrian citizenship.
>Next generation of Equestrian humans given special tax breaks and considerations if long-term human male's herds include one human female, and a minimum of two mares.
>Humans of the herd sign contract stating that (barring injury/illness/death preventing it) a human child will be produced before the female turns 30, with two children minimum by the time she turns 35 (to keep up the human population).

>Human males socially expected to take "burden" of mare population off pony stallion's hooves.
Human females considered worthless by society. ("Can you believe the teats on human mares? They all just sit around and are blatantly stupid. At least stallions can give us dick in exchange for being so clueless and childish!)"
>Mares generally consider women like men consider the wife's cat rather than equals. (Can't get rid of it. Just put up with it.)

>A century later, Humans return to Earth via newly constructed portal.
>Plants have reclaimed most of the land.
>Humans who remained all long dead.
>Humans begin rebuilding.
>Once again humans have home of their own (under leadership of Equestrian princess).
>No more rag-heads, religious nuts of any kind, or social extremist shits (feminists/SJW's/etc).
>Human males have proven to be far more productive/industrious than human females.

Standard human household includes 2 pony mares, one human male, one human female, mix of 2-4 pony children and 1-2 human children.
>Family hierarchy is traditionally: Pony females >human male>human female>children.
>Sometimes: Pony females - human male>human female>children.

>Humans re-discover technologies/knowledge when returning to Earth.
>Infinitely better and more fair government now in place.
>Life is good.
>>
>>29665793
Literally draconian.
>>
>>29665793
Although
>Mares generally consider women like men consider the wife's cat rather than equals. (Can't get rid of it. Just put up with it.)
gave me a pretty good giggle.
>>
File: full.gif (971KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
971KB, 500x222px
>>29665712
To be fair, they killed a stallion in one episode, so kidnapping women to prevent a species of sex-gods (extreme stamina, short refractory period, always DTF, and so on) is a small price to pay.
And there have been greentexts FAR darker.
>>
>>29665804
>And there have been greentexts FAR darker.
Yeah, they're usually shit. I don't like people, let alone ponies of all things telling me how to live my life and controlling everything.
>>
File: 1488247587404.gif (998KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1488247587404.gif
998KB, 500x381px
>>29665798
Sorry, this is literally my first greentext ever.
(Been lurking /b/ and /k/ since 2008. Lurking /mlp/ since late 2015. Never post more than 5 sentences at a time.)
>>
>>29661443
>he uses "masseur" instead of "masseuse"
Thank you so much.

>>29661450
Fuck.

>>29661478
This.

I'd like some more uglynon stories. Playing the harder difficulty of the easy type version of the sex game.
>>
>>29665816
Just tone it down a little next time my nigga.
>>
>>29665812
>Yeah, they're usually shit.
True.
But my scenario is well within the realm of possibility.

>I don't like people, let alone ponies of all things telling me how to live my life and controlling everything.

Then (fearing another "Lesson Zero" 'want it, need it' spell) you'd probably hate to live in Ponyville or around Twiggles. And if you did, you'd want to also avoid Glimmer (might snap again and decide to make another equality town).
>>
>>29665793
This seems extremely evil for some HMD, I'm pretty sure we would just One Month War them at that point and be done with it. They surrender and we get new resources .
>>
>>29661786
I don't really do the waifu thing. But sperghoers is one of my favorites.

It's weird. I should probably like Fluttershy the most. Quiet, laid back and easy-going, communicates well, weeb-ish, and above all, kind. A little scared and anxious sometimes, giving me the best opportunities to sooth and comfort her. All of the main things I look for in a life partner really.

Maybe it's that I'm not a fan of animals, but that seems too shallow.
>>
>>29665634
>The first wave of men who became runners have settled mostly.
>Half-human foals are born here and there, making headlines for weeks in both worlds as miracles.
>A viable half-human griffin chick is even born, turning the griffin's passing interest into a full clamor demanding more humans.
>Other races on Equis now want human males too, as the gender skew is a worldly constant.
>The UN is hammered day and night to let their largely fed-up men jump into eager alien hooves, talons, hands, who are promising the chance to breed.
>And even normal men will jump at that chance.
>As the pressure mounts from Equis and the number of runners keeps climbing, many world leaders see just how much letting social justice run unattended was a mistake.
>>
File: 1372360431961.jpg (594KB, 1500x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1372360431961.jpg
594KB, 1500x1433px
>>29665856
>>Half-human foals are born here and there, making headlines for weeks in both worlds as miracles.
daww

>>A viable half-human griffin chick is even born, turning the griffin's passing interest into a full clamor demanding more humans.
DAWW
its probably fluffy and adorable as fuck
>>
>>29665793
Anon, stop making me want for the total collapse of human civilization on Earth as we know it.
>>
>>29665823
Honest curiosity here...

How would you have solved the issue of a lack of human women, and the fact that there's no way a significant enough number of women would voluntarily want to come to RGREquestria?

And even once they realized the Earth was doomed, you'd have a near-impossible time getting in only the desirable elements of humanity that wouldn't choke out the pony's own society?
If you let in everyone, Equestria would be plastered in ISIS flags, US/EU superior military forces, and a litany of other Equestria-ending problems.

Strategic abductions are the simplest way to achieve the desired outcome, and the safest.
(Also, while not the best of conditions for the abductees, it's better than being left to die like the rest of the Earth when the planet literally gets peppered with meltdowns and the world's infrastructure collapses.)
>>
>>29665863
At least have some pride for your race, at least enough to not want it to be under the thumb of what is essentially alien conquerors.
>>
>>29661443
>It's Twilight, here to remind you to return your library books tomorrow
>She turns around and walks away without waiting for a reply
>It isn't until you've sat back down in your dark, empty house that it occurs to you that Twilight never once made eye contact with you
>>
>>29665869
Does this thread need some 'Humanity Fuck Yeah!' injection? Feels like it.
>>
if there was a massive influx of human males in equestria

how would it change the standard of beauty?

or what's considered attractive for a mare to have?
>>
>>29665871
We usually get that in the form of humans being a predator species in a world of prey species'. If you're interested in the form of biology (god knows we're a bit fucked up sociologically) (I'm looking at you, most of Europe), maybe ponies have unique muscle structure that makes them soft and yet so weak. Muscles that somehow push as well as pull? Twisting muscles? No big beefy arms when you have small dedicated groups of specialized muscles that do all kinds of shit for you.
>>
>>29665844
>I'm pretty sure we would just One Month War them at that point and be done with it.

What's this "we" stuff?
The extreme majority of the capable people would have ditched out on Earth and moved to Equestria.

That being the majority of men without significant others, as well as men and their families looking to escape the crumbling state of Earth's governments.
Europeans are being inundated with issues caused by the middle east, America is doomed thanks to God-Emperor "Brainless-Tweets" Trump, and so on.

My story is quite dark, but also a likely outcome overall.

(And like someone else mentioned, at least in this scenario, Equestria gets TONS of productive and skilled "refugees" who would be an extremely valuable group to the Equestrian government.)
>>
>>29665881
Don't forget about planetary differences. The classic 'Earth is a high-gravity deathworld' thing works really well when compared to Equestria.
>>
>>29665683
Someone has been playing FS recently.
>>
>>29665869
>>29665871

Human rulership is shit, because we always get shitty people rising to power.

Hitler.
Edi Yamin (caniballistic ruler of Uganda some decades back).
Trump.

Everywhere you look, human leadership is too easily crap from the start, or rapidly corrupted by their power.

But +1,000 years of pony rulership and Equestria just gets better and better.
Humans make incredibly talented engineers/scientists/intellectuals, ponies (or at least, alicorns) have incredible capacity for government.

Why work against your one's nature instead of working to each other's strengths?
>>
>>29665683
My dick is diamonds, also, WTF
>>
>>29665892
What's "FS"?
>>
>>29665885
Who is this majority of people jumping ship stuff? Many people are married, many people are suspicious of aliens. Many people find
just horse vagoo disgusting. It has about as much weight as celebrities saying they're leaving America after Big Cheeto won.
There would be a lot less immigrants than you think. And once at least one non MGTOW person saw what they were doing to our women, their castle would become a crater.
>>
>>29665903
Well duh, when you have demi god's who are sinless and beautiful. I bet if jesus stuck around we would be pretty good as well.
And besides, Sombra and Discord, as well as Tirek and NMM sure smudge their track record on rulers.
>>
>>29665903
THIS.
>>
>>29665905
"Fluttershy". He's implying that he's been fingering her much in the way that one plucks the strings of an instrument.
>>
>>29665856
>>29665859
>A UN dignitary stares at the newspaper.
>The front page is a smiling man holding a foal with his eyes, hair color, and a toothy grin.
>"A Miracle!" The headline says.
>The canine teeth are a dead giveaway to the little alien's heritage.
>The older man drops the newspaper and looks at the runner report on his desk.
>Once again, the number has jumped, and with it, the economy and strength of his home falters just a bit more.
>The male caucasian population is plummeting.
>Minority men who are young and educated are rapidly becoming extinct because they all become runners.
>The female population has remained untouched, however, but they're becoming frantic and panicked as their home and families fall apart around them.
>The rejected men are largely from poor and impoverished nations, and they're all anyone have to replace the runners.
>But anyone can see how well that's going...
>The German fall to anarchy was only the beginning, and the Swedish welfare state is nearing collapse with the UN unable to provide more funds for them.
>The dignitary's head falls into his hands as he sees his phone buzz with yet another emergency meeting message.
>Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
File: bertStare.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bertStare.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>29662876
>>29662879
I love them both.

>>29663137
"Heeeey ponks. I got a pair of sweet eclairs for you," you say waving one pastry in your hand. "I know how much you love sucking the cream out of them."
>"Why what a coincidence Nonny, I happen to have a lovely pair of donuts with extra strawberry frosting for you to lick off of them." She slides the donut she'd set aside for you across the counter.
>half a dozen ponies' faces when
>>
>>29665587
I agree with that but I think that poster was indicating possible 'unknown' problems, as well as trying to make it unappealing.
>>
>>29665908
"Who is this majority of people jumping ship stuff?"

I was working under the assumption that the guy my greentext was based off of was accurate when he said that all the mass exudous of guys would leave earth with a skeleton crew so weak that the nuclear power plants would melt down due to lack of knowledgeable upkeep, as well as other major threatening planetary infrastructure issues.

Now, if THAT many of the people even in the field of nuclear physics all ditched out, then a short while later the Equestrian government (knowing this from day one, and having prepaired accordingly) cuts off Earth's access to Equestria (their only lifeline, thanks to the lack of all the skilled/smart people) before the remaining people of Earth realize they can't keep everything from going tits up...
...yeah, eventually (given a few years to come to terms with the fact that the majority of the human population there is a sausage-fest, and that mares are every bit as intelligent as humans, as well as how Equestrian (Equus?) society openly accepts interspecies relationships, most of the humans would eventually settle down with mares.

The crown announces they need sperm donations to prevent the human population from extinction.
They only need to say it's "magic", and the humans as well as non-unicorns wouldn't question it much if at all.

Even if any questions are asked that HAVE to be answered, state that it's a special project using a dark magic artifact kept under the highest security. Thanks to the other-worldly properties of humans, it can be used safely regarding them and only them.

After the minimum (plus a safety margin) of human children have been produced, declare that the mysterious artifact was destroyed, and it's remaining innert parts teleported to the center of the sun or something. (Destroy all evidence of the truth.)

The whole thing disappears without a trace as far as anyone but the princesses know.
(Use magical golems for the labor part of the program?)
>>
>>29665903
>comparing Trump to Hitler and a literal cannibal
Holy shit man are you a living meme?

Rest of the post was good though.
>>
>>29665866
Artificial wombs. We could probably make them fairly easily with magitech. Or just mirror pool clone one worthy woman who went to Equestria and has a fetish for breeding.
>>
>>29665912
>And besides, Sombra and Discord, as well as Tirek and NMM sure smudge their track record on rulers.

Yeah, but they generally only last for a few weeks (hell, when Twi and Co show up, it's over with in like 30 minutes).

I'll GLADLY take a few weeks of whoever's running the latest dictatorship (until the EoH or whoever fuck their shit up) every few centuries over constant shit-stains like Hitler and Trump ruining life for the most everyone on the planet since the dawn of human kind.
>>
>>29665914
Ah.
It's quite a non-sequitur, (and I still don't quite get why that would ever make sense on it's own) but okay.
>>
>>29665940
Yes, but doing so is asinine. Introducing bad things just for the sake of making things bad is fucking stupid.

>>29665963
CTR and the JIDF must be getting pretty fucking desperate if they're trying to put propaganda on /mlp/. Or you're just literally retarded. Either is hilarious to me.
>>
>>29665953
I wasn't really comparing them.
I was trying to cover some basics.

You've got the retarded clown who thinks he's actually smart.
Trump<

The genocidal maniac wanting to kill everyone except the guys who (kinda maybe) have strong genetic ancestry to his own little corner of the world.
Hitler<

And the total psychopath who's so overboard he literally had his soldiers go out, kidnap people (even children) off the streets, and cook them (sometimes while they were still alive).
Edi<
>>
>>29665977
Ah, that makes more sense. My bad.
>>
>>29665905
Free cities.
>>
File: 1487218430745.gif (4MB, 245x256px) Image search: [Google]
1487218430745.gif
4MB, 245x256px
>>29665863
I for one would welcome my new pony overlords.
>>
>>29664989
>>29665587

Except that those changes are all relatively believable for RGRE sexist horses.
Twilight sounds like she's read The Game or something, only gives a shit about his interests as a ploy to get him into bed.
Dash is too sexist to let a stallion beat her at anything.
AJ's a prejudiced fuck.
Fluttershy needs to kindly protect the poor stallion.

I don't know about Rarity. Maybe she's a MGTOW Mares Going Their Own Way and doesn't want to be corrupted by his stallionist ways.
>>
>>29665979
http://freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/

A /d/ god teir game where you are the owner of an arcology or group of them with quasi ANCAP governments where you buy and train slaves, or chop off their limps and stuff them in fuck-boxes.

hgg on 4*2 chan has a mod thread that fixes some of the spaghetti code and adds neat features.
>>
>>29665990
Stretching their characterizations a fair amount though.
That much sexism would cause quite a lot of ill will for a world which has actual spirits acting on such things (Windigos/etc)
>>
>>29665977
>You've got the retarded clown who thinks he's actually smart.
A retarded clown who won.
>>
File: 1454099319625.png (428KB, 636x751px) Image search: [Google]
1454099319625.png
428KB, 636x751px
>>29665999
Czech em
>>
>>29665781
You'd only need a relatively small selection (maybe 500 minimum) to ensure the survival of the human race, due to how many male donors there would be to diversify the genetics, and even at a rate of only one child every 2 years with an average age of 20 and stopping at the age of 45, you'd have plenty to keep humanity from dying off.

The initial influx of humans wouldn't last (though they'd be plenty happy with all their pony waifu's), and then the ~6,000 or so new births from the breeding stock would slowly expand over the next century or two.
>>
>>29665999
Every day we stray further from God's light.

Thanks for the new hobby, upside-down Satan. This is my kind of degeneracy.
>>
Christ. When did this thread get such a big injection of weird bitter /pol9k/bots?

>I don't scare women with my social retardation, I'm just a real man and they're just feminazis that only want numales.
>>
File: 1462394456835.gif (122KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1462394456835.gif
122KB, 451x451px
>>29665977
8 years anon.
8 Years
8 YEARS
Are you feeling oppressed yet?
>>
>>29666028
This happens every ten threads or so. It's going to decay into traditional values, make the jump to southern values, the Apple family will take over for a thread, then it'll spread through the mane6, Twiggles will get four or five threads in a row, then it hops to another villian and goes back into /mlpol/.

RGRE has a rhythm to it.
>>
>>29666028
You need to leave the house more. These caricatures actually exist in real life. Not at the numbers people say they do, but those are the most memorable. Go watch a protest video on YouTube and you'll see plenty of examples of real-life tumblrites and their nu-male orbiters.

Also, this is RGRE.
>>
>>29666016
I'm fully convinced that the Electoral collage can't be (and was) bought.

You have to admit that if anyone could do so, it'd be a multi-BILLIONAIRE running for president.

Cash can get virtually anything done if it's not a physical impossibility (let alone not even being the improbability, as the case may be).

Given what I know about how politics works in the real world, I know that to even think that money couldn't buy a presidency is infant-levels of naivety.

In my (well educated) opinion, Man-child Trump was raised with a platinum spoon in his mouth since birth.
He saw a shiny presidency, wanted it, and threw money at it (via all the intelligent people he pays disgustingly well so he doesn't get caught when he's doing something illegal) like he does with everything in life until it was his.

Some guy shows up at your company door with a body and a bloody knife, tells you to throw it all in your company's massive metal foundry (think "Terminator 2" pits of molten metal), and transfers 50 million dollars into an offshore account for you, do you do it (knowing with +99.9999999% certainty that you'd never get caught, and even if you did to a "less-than-absolute-proof-of-your-crimes" extent, the worst you'd face is mandatory retirement), do you do it?

Most people (especially the people in high end US government jobs) wouldn't even hesitate.
>>
>>29666056
>I'm fully convinced that the Electoral collage can't be (and was) bought.
>can't be

Son of a bitch.
Meant to say "can be".
My bad.
>>
File: 1487661531925.png (193KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1487661531925.png
193KB, 490x490px
>>29666059
>(let alone not even being the improbability, as the case may be).

FFS, my horrendous grammar errors are making it apparent that I should have gone to sleep 4 hours ago.

Good night, /mlp/.
(You fantastic, sick horse-fuckers! ^_^ )
>>
>>29666056
They literally tried that, along with endless propaganda "briefings" to the electors to get them to betray their constituents and vote for the lich. It didn't work.

Try a little harder to separate reality from fantasy anon.

Must be nice for ponies, though, to only have to worry about local elections. The Diarchy Eternal keeps things nice and stable for the most part.
>>
>>29666056
>I'm fully convinced that the Electoral collage can't be bought.
nice Freudian slip

>In my (well educated) opinion
seriously just stop
you are approaching the limit of an ironic meme of a leftist at this point
>>
>>29665957
Damn, that is a MUCH better idea.
I'll have to blatantly steal that from you next time. If there is a next time.
>>
>>29666023
First runs are best done full degradationalist, especially with all the modded stuff, degradation means you don't have to feel bad about stuffing slaves in fuckdoll suits, locking your 'cows' in the industrial dairy, and putting lobotomites in the gloryhole arcade.
>>
>>29666064
>I'm a fairy
>Let me in

See, if you weren't covered in blood and sporting an psychotic expression more at home on the face of serial killer, that might have worked Flutters.

As is I think I'm going to sit alone in my living room consumed with fear for the rest of the evening.

Maybe come back and try again after you've fixed that "Possessed by the Nightmare" problem.
>>
>>29666079
Though I will admit the benefits of Pat runs can be understated, slaves that love you work harder.

http://imgur.com/a/Zti7W
>>
>>29666056
8/10, pretty good bait. You nailed the way that the lefties think, and made it fairly believable. Especially the parts where you lump huge groups of people together and assume that everyone is just as morally bankrupt as the mainstream politicians. Overall, you just need to be more flagrantly ignorant. You did a great job trying to imply that you're somehow qualified without actually saying so, but you were too heavy handed. The left assumes they have the high ground, you didn't need to include most of those parentheticals. They would never bother trying to actually explain their disinformed points, because they already know that they're right and anyone who disagrees might as well be a Nazi. Keep up the good work, you might even get a job shilling someday.
>>
>>29666070
By "well educated" I don't mean in politics via a classroom, I mean with hands-on experience.

I've literally worked for a brilliant but scummy son of a bitch who has defrauded the US federal government over 8 times THAT I KNOW OF for at least $15 million USD in the past 24 years, and he's yet to be punished for it.

He does it by getting people in his employee to sign the documents for him, and they've all been caught so far, but the money gets spent via the local utility company he runs, so they can't get it back.

The feds walk away happy being able to show their bosses that they caught the guy who's name is on the authorization papers claiming non-existent damages, though the money wasn't recoverable.

While the head guy (my boss at the time) walks away with naught but a "*Gasp* I had noooo ideaaaa!"

I moved on about 4 years back, but last I heard he'd skipped town, and no one in the office knows exactly what happened.
The authorities never showed up at the office, so we don't really have much to go on as to what lead him to just empty his accounts and disappear.

But one thing I do know, if you have enough money, you can get anything done in the world of politics (large scale or local), regardless of how illegal it is.

(Of course, if anyone asks me, I have no knowledge of this. As there are still a few friends of his on the local city council and board of directors who would sue me into the stone age for violating the terms of my NDA (as well as a ton of other shit), and after a few years of prison time, when I got out I'd be living on the streets at BEST.)

The world is a DARK and evil place, once you break under the surface of floral patterned plasticwrap.
>>
>>29666120
That's a cool story, my dad works for steam, HL3 soon.
>>
>>29666120
>unnecessary quotation marks
>"my personal experiences discredit the study of politics on a national/international scale"
>everyone is as scummy as the scummiest person i've met
this isn't your personal blog, and this has nothing to do with ponies. take this to /pol/ to get properly flamed, or spend all that time you took writing out your anonymous virtue-signalling post and write an RGRE green with this theme
>>
File: bERLhl6.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bERLhl6.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>29666115
>8/10, pretty good bait.
>>
File: IMG_0998.png (58KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.png
58KB, 680x383px
>>29666120
Anecdotal evidence is my favorite kind.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
>>29666128
Something something RGRE.
The point is accurate though, in the world of politics (actual politics, not the manufactured plasticine BS collage idiots somehow take seriously in a classroom) this shit is the norm.
>>
File: get a load of this guy babs.png (357KB, 1049x1120px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy babs.png
357KB, 1049x1120px
>>29666140
>my point is true tho
>you just don't know about the REALLY REAL world of politics
enough with the damage control, just get out.
>>
>>29665668
The non horse fucker population huh... you have any idea actually being appreciated by someone is? Our parents, well... the older of us parents come from a time where if you made it you were appreciated, even if you weren't the best, you were still appreciated unless you were a woman beating piece of shit.

Today? The old people still think the world works that way and that women are still able to appreciate their loved one, but by and large they don't. You ever get the feeling your significant other, if given the chance with little effort involved would leave you? If you say no, lucky you. I watched enough of my friends go through relationships that ended bad enough that I just don't bother, I learn from others mistakes, and seeing law always going woman's side unless you have 4k hd evidance and 20 corroborators, I had to ask my self if I could just be gay... at least then in the eyes of the law we are equals, and the short answer is no, long answer is someone who fits my tastes and would be willing to be with me is so rare its not worth looking for.

But I'm getting off topic. You tell any man that they will be appreciated just for being a man, and not vilified, the females you encounter will have most of your interests, and actually care for you wellbeing over their own... I'm willing to bet money the fact they are shaped differently would be a very backburner issue. Then when they eventually say fuck it, im horney, and realize mare vagina >>>>>>>>>>> human anything, that will kill any and all hesitation.

Tldr, there are no horse fuckers when mlp is real, there are only human fuckers and no one but women want to be human fuckers.
>>
>>29666216
The popularity of RGRE an other similar literary settings/genres, along with the mass nostalgia for the old times you talk about in mass media are only the symptoms of the problem.

You're right, and I'd love to see a slice of life story with this kind of comfy content, but it doesn't really do much for the drama necessary for engaging stories.
>>
>>29665748
>Humans with the influx of human ingenuity(i.e. penchant for cheating bullshit with magic shortcuts) makes a whole new age of magiktech development, making it into a early British empire in the sky...in truth the mares just want to see their husbos be barely clothed sky pirates and sweaty "battles" for their respective herds pleasure. Human males become the new age fabios, therefore encouraging healthy lifestyles so males can "show off" while acting, and they make extra cheasy lines with the mares on set, said mares get their position by getting the required "acting" talent required, then by joining a lottery, winners get a chance to get their own harem(if their lucky...kek) of human males that sign up and don't have herds already.
I just woke up from a 2 and half hour nap with five hours total sleep from the last day an a half, and pulled this out my ass, I'm wide awake and cant sleep now, is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>29666224
take a look at a web novel called ex-hero candidate, you should be able to find it with that name.

main character is basically god incarnate, nothing threatens him at all, but the story doesn't revolve around that as a plot point, really its more of a given that and 'serious' threat is just a potential new resident.

I think the style of retardedly powerful beings all kind of just living life slice of life style has potential, no real drama is necessary.

>>29665793
Don't forget the rare but still somewhat finable woman who isn't a living sack of shit waiting for prince charming. Hell, some ponies like lyra or bon bon probably went to earth, lyra found a human, happens to be female, and to make her life complete, a lesbian to boot. nervous at first, she says fuck it, and goes down on lyra, then stays down on lyra till lyra is a loling mess, she then goes for bon bon, same happens just takes a bit longer.

turns out ponies taste different, and taste pleasant, along with are turned on by physical more so than mental arousal like men are, so even among the lesbian ponies, there are humans built just for them, only a bit less needed then the straight ones. Hell im willing to bet a fair number of human females can be seen as equals to mares, but there is a rather large number of useless ones too, almost too many.
>>
/pol/ get out
>>
>>29665908
>Who is this majority of people jumping ship stuff?
Men who are smart and lonely would be the first
People who are sick of bullshit would be second.
And the third wave would be the people who realise what they are about to be stuck with.

>Many people are married
The divorce rate is close to if not over 50%, want to take the chance she doesn't fuck you?

>many people are suspicious of aliens.
This may be true, till you realize they are cute, cuddly, and extremely thirsty

>Many people find just horse vagoo disgusting.
This is something we don't know the answer too, because there is no normal person who would look at human vagina and horse vagina and go on the record saying horse vag looks better.

Personally, on a pure aesthetic level, horse over majority of human, on function, not even close.

>It has about as much weight as celebrities saying they're leaving America after Big Cheeto won.
Except then it actually happens. Men are treated like their lives have value, this is something you overlook, right now, men are by and large treated as disposable, If you told me there was a place that gave an actual fuck about me, that wasn't family, I would give up alot to go there. I believe more people would give up everything they had/may get for the chance to be seen as something to be valued.

>There would be a lot less immigrants than you think.
More then you ever realize

>And once at least one non MGTOW person saw what they were doing to our women, their castle would become a crater.

No, let's look at this in a different way, celestia makes an offer to women who are genetically strong or genetically attractive, your life is taken care off, you will just be used to reproduce humans. This is more likely then kidnap, and while many would find it distasteful, they will remember the ones they brought were among the shittiest humans to ever live

Really don't think there would be an outcry, unless something like the cow girl hentai happned, not the happy one
>>
>>29666326
>misused one instead of won twice
I feel tired.
>>
>>29665977
This ain't /mlp/ at all, but because it kept coming up, I thought I would drop my two cents, not going to further discuss this

Make no mistake, trump is an egotistical conman, everyone who has a one on one with trump seems to say they made great headway, this is the mark of a conman.
With trump being as egotistical as he is, he won't settle for being just a president, he will do his damndest to be the best president.

Don't listen to his off the cuff talk, what what he does.
Im for torture, we will make torture great again - appoints anti torture person as his advisor - I'm going to defer to my adviser.

Dude plays both sides while getting what he wants.
Hell, you watch his congress speech? he said shit that democrats dont want to clap for but because it's their platform they have to along with republicans not wanting to go against their leader, being forced to also clap and seriously consider things they never would have.

There is a great chance that if he is not assassinated, he will go down as one of the better presidents in the last, what, 50 or so years? If the cia didn't go rouge, obama is going to seem like an authoritarian one step away from dicator by history, as every time he was apposed, he went to a rubber stamp court to get the illegal shit he wanted rubber stamp approved, at the very least, trump has yet to do that with anything he is opposed on. I'm a liberal, but i'm sure as fuck not a democrat, for better or worse, trump is the change we needed, because if it wasn't him, the president after would have been far worse.
>>
File: Japan hate trump.jpg (93KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
Japan hate trump.jpg
93KB, 600x862px
Fucking /pol/
>>
>>29666363
>Trump say rape is allow
>>
>>29666358
Try that again when you actually make sense using your words.
>>
>>29666056
I like this hypothetical.
The person is already dead, nothing I can do.
I would likely take the money, ask if my help would be needed again, if not, resign within a few weeks, and be done with it.

you want to talk about the election, trump flipped states that got fucked so hard by nafta and other trade deals, places democrats never even set foot in because the so arrogantly though they had it no question asked.

So many people have been fucked over by the system, that they wanted a brick at best, or saw hope in trump at worst, and when they looked at hillary, they just saw more of what fucked them over.

You have a few concentrated cities where they voted so overwhelmingly democrat that the state goes to them, but so many other states that did not go trump, here, this is a county by country look at who voted for trump, I believe the taller it is means more people voted, color means how the way the swing and to the degree.
>>
>>29662958
I remember this green
>>
>>29666387
You aren't some kind of mongoloid Anon, we all know that what he wrote makes perfect sense you just don't want to hear it. Your disrespectful and dishonest behaviour is why people take such pleasure in voting in a senile shittalker as the president.
Don't get me wrong, Trump always had a good chance against such a weak and obviously corrupt opponent as Hillary. But people wouldn't relish taking the lesser of two evils if cunts like you weren't trying to take control of the wheel by force and deceit.
>>
>>29666326
This was trumps last ad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

this was hillaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqjK6o8k_7A

Like it or not, trumps ad and message resonates far greater than hillarys. When he can stay on point with wanting to make the country great again, he acknowledges that a good majority of the country got fucked hard. Hillary on the campaign trail called the tpp the gold standard of trade deals, only releasing it back because of bernie and later trump. day one he did what most people put him office for, get ous out of tpp.
>>
>>29662832
I want DETAILS!
>>
>>29666404
I know, that goes with point 3, more or less, and point 4. Doesn't change the fact the glorified cheeto raised taxes on the middle class in the first day of office, and has started to employ an even more blatantly corrupt office than shilary's wet dream.
>>29666403
Excuse you, did you read anything I said here>>29666326
or are you so reflexively butthurt that you have to defend your papa no matter what he does to fuck you over? Make no mistake dipshit, I hate people like you AND the extremist retards that shill Hilary like she was Jesus incarnate, you and they are wrong and your blind optimism when even minimal fact checking on his recent actions prove you are full of shit. I voted Bernie and resigned to being fucked over when he was forced to drop out. So bite me you pretentious dumbass, check a fucking mirror before typing again. Your daddy Trump is a glorified puppet now, and its all downhill from here, only good thing I can defend him on(and will only defend him on) is axing TPP. Now considering the pieces of shit around him playing him along like a Vietnamese whore , we will see something that is only going to be ten times worse, stop playing for a team dedicating itself in its platform to fuck you over and do something useful.
>>
>>29666415
This would be nice, get us off this depressing tangent is a good thing. If only the cancer that is discord didn't keep our writers, and our others weren't dead.
>>
>>29666425
>tfw no one enjoying 60s waiting
>tfw discord DID this
>tfw RGRE /pol/ and nazi feminist
>>
>>29666425
Sorry anon, but this is life now.
>>
>>29666432
Drives a mare to drink, in the spirit of getting back on topic, what would you give your mare to drink at the end of a rough day.
>>
>>29666425
>>29666420
>>29666404
>>29666403
This is not ponies.
When either party has bought ponies to earth, that is when you can talk /pol/, /leftypol/ /news/, /bestusa/ etc here.
Until then, let's get off this derail and back on track.
>>29666437
Lets go with this.
>>
File: I want to cum outside Rarity.gif (862KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
I want to cum outside Rarity.gif
862KB, 640x360px
I want /pol/ and [r9k] to kindly fuck off to their own containment boards. This one is for horsfuckery degeneracy, not your degeneracy.
>>
>>29664282
>"I shall eat ALL the cake in the land"
>"You like the sun, well too bad, its going down"

Though they are "evil" they are just spinning their usual activities in a way that makes them sound evil.
>>
>>29666458
pharaon celestia was HOT.
>>
>Rainbow Dash is competing in some small ponyville athletic event
>Wins and pops off, flying and running around
>Anon is actually surprised that Rainbow isn't being a total cunt, actually being pretty tame for her
>Anon hears some salty fat stallion bitching about a stallion she's friends with losing to Rainbow
>Anon finds this hilarious, decides to pay attention to the lolcow
>This turns out to be a good idea, because shit goes down quickly
>The stallion in some kind of retarded leap of logic decides that trying to get Rainbow in trouble would help his friend
>He decides that the best way to do this would be to assault Rainbow to make Rainbow retaliate and hit a stallion
>Fatfuck creeps up behind Rainbow as she's popping off again and grabs onto her and starts trying to push her
>Rainbow turns around, a look of pure confusion on her face, before she grabs hold of the fat fuck and says the first thing that comes to her mind
>"Who dick is this?"
>Amazing
>You realise quickly that without video cameras here in Equestria this will actually go quite badly for Rainbow Dash when the false accusations start flying
>Decide to step in
>Grabbing fatfuck under one arm, and some whiteknighting cunt that's getting in Rainbow Dash's face for no reason in the other, you lift with the power of zyzz and start towards the tug of war area
>While it's difficult to walk with the barrel sized tub of lard squirming and squeeling at you about rape, you make it to the mud in the centre of the field
>You then drop both pieces of trash into the mud and walk back
>After fetching the next two whiteknights still harrassing Dash and dropping them in the pit ponies stop giving her shit
>You then recount your version of what happened to the event officials who have finally arrived
>Fatfuck gets banned
>You get temporarily suspended, but Rainbow buys you drinks
>Could have gone much worse/10

Props to the first person to post the video this shit green is referencing.
>>
>>29666461
>green is referencing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V61qKrx4CNc
>>
>>29666461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzS9eIplg5k
>>
>>29665587
of the main 6, id probably be around pinkie the most. she is a constant, and if all I have do deal with is her pink doughnuts that have pretty much no hole in the middle as it practically baked itself shut while she watches, I can deal with it.

anyone remember the one 2-3 post long story where pinkie told a joke, anon feigns offense and pinkie is at a loss?
>>
>>29664901
Anon is present when celestia enacts this.

"are you fucking with me?"
>Celestia just blinks
>"No, you are now legally allowed to try to inseminate any mare at any time, just in case they may be the one to get pregnant"
>After a few blinks anon picks up 2 maids, 1 guard, 1 trap, 1 reverse trap
"Celestia, can you kneel down a bit?"
>Everything happened so fast she didn't really question it.
>Anon gets on her back
>"Wa-what are you doing anon?"
"To your biggest bed"
>She still isn't processing this fast enough, and has 5 wiggling ponies on her back along with a human
"We are going to christen the new law now by putting it to use."
>The mares under anons arms stop wiggling while the trap wiggles harder
>Finally picking up on whats happening, celestia extends the wings, and forgets she can fly, running as fast as she can to her room.

>Many dickings where had
>Celestia clawed her way to the door begged the guard to bring more mares so the 6 of them could rest before being pulled back inside
>When anon first landed in equestria it was thought magic didnt work on him
>But everyone now knows that to not be true
>Magic gave him a dick that wouldn't quit.
>Because of the situation they were all in, and because celestia got incredibly turned on by anons actions, the law was amended to anyone of anons preferences inside equestria's borders.

>Years later, celestia found out that changelings were receptive to anons seed, and were no longer love parasites.
>This also explained the very weird things she heard that went on at anons home.
>>
>>29665410
Anon calls twilight tuft beard number 2 after his first nightmare night with her in ponyville.
>>
>>29665573
>Anon uses the wand as a sex toy
>It gets stuck
>Now till the end of her shift she has to wiggle her ass around creatures and open her mouth so you can here the weeeoooowww sound.
>Still worth it.
>>
>>29665573
>>29666519
Oh god, so funny and cute
>>
>>29665634
>All the races have check booths at the gate, males get to choose where they wish to go.
>One 'fat' male goes to the minotaurs
>Gets rejected
>You have seen it time and time again, they never want anyone who has any fat on them whatsoever
>You know face matters not to them, as its been proven that the bull side is dominant there
>You sigh, till he asks why
>The minotaur starts dressing him down
>If this was a colt he would be crying
>But this guy just laughs and says he is plenty strong
>The minotaur, who is no slouch herself, stands up, one head taller gets down to a wrestling position, and tells him 'prove it'
>At this he laughs and gets into position himself
>"So how bad do I need to beat you to be accepted"
>There are many men who are cheering him on by name
>Their world has several billion males, how do they all know him?
>You get down and go up to one that is cheering
"Excuse me, how do you know his name?"
>The male you ask looks down quick and then back
>"You know what tv and the internet is right?"
"Yes"
>"Well, back on earth, he is know as one of the strongest men alive"
>She just looks at him
>"Some of his feats of strength have gone viral, so not to surprising to see so many know his name"
>Someone from the griffon line comes in to ref the match
>"You see her body?"
>You look at the taur
>Well defined muscle, almost no shred of fat on her
"Yes"
>"Well for humans, bodies like that are useless, only fit for competitions in builds or if there is a weight regulation"
>You nod, and see the griffon put their paw down.
>The minotaur tries to lift him and end this fast, but she is struggling
>The man calmly lifts her up, effortlessly and slams her down on her back
>The sound silenced everyone, the taur is stunned but ok
>He is circling around the makeshift ring yelling while most of the males cheer him on
"HEY MISTER, WE CAN TAKE YOU IN OVER HERE"
>it broke the silence among the immagration crews
>>
>>29666593

>Soon everyone was trying to get him to go with them
>Most likely thinking if he slammed a taur like that, how would he 'slam' something far lighter
>After a yelling match amongst yourselves, he pipes up
>"Ladies, how about this, I give you each a tryout and see where I would like to be best"
>Everyone is silent
"On top of me?"
>He looks at you
>Everyone does
>"I like you, your first"
>>
>>29666120
>Something something 300 confirmed kills
>>
>>29666136
That canadian goose is way too soft-spoken for his true nature. Geese are hissy little bitches and I hate them all.
>>
>>29666257
>is there something wrong with me?
I think you're dieing, Anon.
>>
>>29666335
>The divorce rate is close to if not over 50%, want to take the chance she doesn't fuck you?
Even without ponies, this. 50% chance she can take everything from me in a court biased in her favour? Fuck that.
>>
>>29666364
Didn't you listen to CNN and the Tumblrs? Trump literally said that he's going to rape every Mexican woman he sees and that the only people allowed to stay in the states.
>>
File: 1486783253924.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486783253924.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>29666420
>>
>>29665748
>>29666257
>You have had a dream since you were a kid but wrote it off as impossible
>Then one day a hole in space rips open and you find a damn near utopia on the other side
>Magic exists
>The alien women are desperate to get laid
>Its like 13 year old you had a whack off fantasy that just came true
>After a month in this alien land, you find a harem
>You nerdy ass pessimistic self, got a harem
>And due to magic, you metabolism has been through the roof
>You have a body you thought you would never have
>You along with your harem are making a childhood dream come true.
>You are going to be Captain Anon, Booty warrior of the sky pirates, with your all female harem crew
>Because no one else patented the idea, you have the dole rights to it for quite a while.

>Over the 10 years you had a solo patent, you expanded your harem so you now have a fleet of airships
>You also are the owner of a luxury cruise ship of the sky
>Literally every single person of importance wants to ride your ships, even if they can fly
>6 years back you hosted luna's birthday party above the storm clouds below,
>A week later she became a herd member when she found out how much you all appreciated the night sky and how many events take place specifically at night under stars.

>Life with your steampunk wife as an alpha, was she ever shocked she stayed alpha when luna joined, and harem couldn't get better.
>>
>>29666425
>"I dropped my ice cream cone/I fell down the stairs/I dropped the TV remove and the batteries rolled under the couch. Thanks, discord chat!"
>>
File: my n wordd.jpg (22KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
my n wordd.jpg
22KB, 530x482px
>>29666461
>>
>>29665877
Likely the first run is just happy to get someone who wants to fuck
Over a year or so, they may start to gain a taste, but even if you aren't her dream human on looks, a well balanced diet, plenty of exercise, and fucking for hours straight many days did wonders for their formerly pudgy bodies.

seeing that most humans make the transformation from even a fat 500lb bastard to reasonably well built in less then 2 years, many mares still choose guys based solely on personality knowing looks will fall into place in time.

At least every guy put pinkies... but lets be honest, he may be fat but that fucker is built
>>
>>29666698
>literally having no downside in abandoning Earth for equestria
>knowing that it can never be real
>>
>>29666628
Dieing what?
>>
File: 1455208788515.jpg (93KB, 679x592px) Image search: [Google]
1455208788515.jpg
93KB, 679x592px
>>29658663
>>
>>29666659
I would be more hype if it wasn't for your gratuitous spelling errors.
>>
>>29666628
But I'm not a hippy, and I don't have any dye on me anyways.
>>
>>29666725
The ground red with his blood.
>>
>>29666706
I Have started to have lucid dreams, for a while I have been vaguely aware while I dream, but last night I found a trigger.
I dreamt me and my dad were on the way to a store to pick up groceries, turns out it was an "I'm nude in public" and when he called me out for being nude, I just told him, 'fucking seriously, how often have you ever seen me nude? this is a fucking dream and you know it' he turns back to the road, says it makes sense, and we are in costco, not sure how they are laid out but the ones close to us have a produce area, some faggot decided he wants to molest me, i kick a hole in his taint, walk over to the watermelons where one of them looks suspicious, it turns out to be a cute cyclops girl with green skin, then the scene changes to a best by like setup were we get a ps3 and play dark souls till I woke up.
In theory, I could get ponies in the dreams, and there are 3 clear triggers where I know for a fact a dream is a dream
1) im nude
2) we are in a plaza where a blockbuster use to be, a sore that has a large front and 2 stories
3) the world looks cool/I find something that doesn't exist in a place I know something like that cant exist.
There are a number of dreams I have of a gothic architecture church with a fantasy like forest next to it we try to break into, school/construction zones/places I have been once in maybe 20 years or just the world has ended and looks like this https://youtu.be/1FUIizy_Qvc?t=21m39s after he goes through the portal. theres also a recurring one where my grandpa's house is 20 times larger then it really is with a japanese theme interior, and a house that is almost completely made out of wood supports, nicely done, but impractical to live in, oh and a childhood forrest that suddenly has a lodge and buildings...

so far only pony dream I had was celestia on top of me, nuzzling me, and licking me while purring like a cat.
good enough for me.
wow this turned into a long non /mlp/ related thing.
>>
>>29666753
>so far only pony dream I had was celestia on top of me, nuzzling me, and licking me while purring like a cat.
I want to dream.
>>
>>29666753
>Loser cant lucid dream whenever he wants
get on my level, I'm so fucked in the head I learned how to do when I 8, I can brute force any idea I want while I'm asleep.
>>
>>29666759
ya know what, dreaming is pretty cool, especially once you get over nightmares being scary. anymore the worst dreams I have are the ones where real life catches up to me.

once those were my nightmares, even the ones where I'm chased by a killer are more an excuse to not hold back, I win many of those fights now. Think something like army of darkness ending, but not so over the top.

god i'm only happy when I sleep.
>>
>>29666767
I was*
>>
>Anon gets a job at a factory
>Transport belts bring out chocolates that Anon has to sort
>Too many of them come down the belt
>Anon panics and starts stuffing them down his shirt and into his pockets to keep up
>Anon goes home smeared in chocolate and makes a quip about how stallions/men aren't fit for mare's work
>Anon's herd laughs/sighs and says, "Oh, Anon!"
>Laugh track, fade to black
>>
>>29666767
The problem is up till last night, when ever I realized it's a dream I snap awake, others I have a feeling that i'm asleep, but i'm not sure, I think I can take advantage of the dream soon for more then just a few dream scenarios... nude in public is just the first one where I was aware and knew it from the get go.
>>
>>29666777
They proceed to lick the chocolate off him
>>
>>29666777
HOLY FUUUCKING SHIIIIT DUB TRIPS GET BITCHES, CHECK EM!!!!!
>>
>>29666781
Have fun practicing then, its gets good after awhile
>>29666788
dubs lewd ending best ending.
>>
>>29666777
>>29666788
Kek wants this to be written, get to it.
>>
>>29666777
My favorite is the one where Anon bakes the giant bread. Or maybe the one where Anon gets a job as a pitch-stallion for a health tonic.
>>
>>29666777
>Not milk
you... MONSTER!
>>
>There are laws regulating herd membership
>For example, it is illegal for both a businessmare and a politician to be in the same herd, as it would be a conflict of interest
>This becomes a problem when both Twilight and Rarity attempt to herd up with Anon
>>
>>29666461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
>>
>>29666420
Ohhh, THAT is why you're so mad. You're a fucking commie bern-out. Sorry to tell you, but he was controlled opposition. Shill dawg was never going to let a socialist Jew win. He would have done literally nothing because communists suck.
>>
>>29662879
KEK.
>>
File: 1466694371008.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466694371008.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>29662958
Sides? No we can't can't have those here
>>
>>29664092
stop keep going
>>
>>29665931
good end
>>
>>29664982
Idyllic Equestria, gonna hang with Tree Hugger
I'd probably get along with her the best desu since I'm pretty lazy but also love the idea of travelling
>>
>>29667742
>1/2 ranma over again
Evil and Good?
>>
File: 1466694369841.jpg (12KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466694369841.jpg
12KB, 480x320px
>>29665410
>>29666509
fund it
>>
File: 1466770254991.jpg (117KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1466770254991.jpg
117KB, 1058x705px
>>29665793
You're making me wish for the fall of the human race are you happy now? Because I am
>>
>>29666594
kek nice
>>
File: death by cuteness.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
death by cuteness.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>29665856
>Half-human foals are born here and there, making headlines for weeks in both worlds as miracles.
d'aaaawww
>A viable half-human griffin chick is even born, turning the griffin's passing interest into a full clamor demanding more humans.
hnnnnngg
>Other races on Equis now want human males too, as the gender skew is a worldly constant.
fuck that's unreasonably cute
>>
File: 1488092874168.gif (371KB, 420x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488092874168.gif
371KB, 420x454px
>>29666509
>Anon calls Twilight the "Double Bearded"
>The second one was the fake bit she put on as her costume.
>The first one is between her legs.
>Despite the mockery she still refuses to trim her private area, believing that long hair in there is the sign of a healthy mare,
>>
>>29667848
Luna done brought back the pubic tuft
>>
>>29667844
The happiest of ends
>>
File: good shit.jpg (19KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.jpg
19KB, 316x400px
>>29666659
>keeping your literally who waifu as alpha
>even after best princess joins
>you made the right choice Anon
>>
>>29666777
>>29666788
>double trips
>dubs
kek demands lewd sitcom green
>>
>>29667915
I love steampunk, and that is literally one of the cutest ponies I have ever seen. Plus, imagine pouty luna when she isnt the alpha, that is also very cute.
>>
File: 1470425485339.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470425485339.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
>>29667932
what about a french airship captain waifu
>>
>>29667941
Multi-nation?
>>
>>29667941
as far as I know the steampunk wife may be frech.
>>
>>29667941
>TFW no Asian pony
>>
>>29667927
Not now anon! GO!

NEW THREAD
>>29667943
>>29667943
>>
>>29667856
Is it as floaty and ethereal as her mane is?
>>
Ahzek Ahriman
>>
>>29667981
Only when she washes it.
>>
>>29668014
That's kinda hot.
>>
In the end, it looks like this thread had a fairly low green:shitpost ratio.
>>
>>29668134
At least there was some new content.
>>
File: 1481323650547.png (281KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
1481323650547.png
281KB, 777x767px
>>29668030
>Ywn have your dick engulfed by the swirling void of Luna's cosmic and slightly smelly pubic mane
It's just like our galaxy too. There's a massive black hole in the middle.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.