[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 125

File: RGRE.png (4MB, 1100x1267px) Image search: [Google]
RGRE.png
4MB, 1100x1267px
Previous thread:>>29063803

The return of the 4PONY Edition

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit?usp=sharing

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>29075955
you know, I dont think we need to remake the thread at exactly the 500 mark. letting the old thread get a few more pages back isnt anything bad.
>>
>>29075955
I wrote some multichrome horse.
http://pastebin.com/2nbeUiRp

--

--

>Be the fastest, coolest, mareliest flier in Equestria.
>The one and only Rainbow Dash.
>And today was the day you got to make a colt cry!
>...
>You know what, it sounded better yesterday, but screw it.
>Anon would do whatever you wanted later, and that made it worth it in the end.
>You blew the red bangs from your eyes and pouted.
>Stupid Anon… always making you feel like a little foal, saying you were… cute.
>That funny feeling started up in your stomach and you grumbled.
>This time you’d be the one making HIM look cute.
>A skimpy butler uniform should do nicely to put the image in his mind.
>Maybe with socks… and a loose fitting shirt with a plunging neckline.
>The wings on your back twitched.
>Ooh… that sounded amazing.

>”Dash, done warming up yet? Hey… is that a wing—”

“NO!” you said, whirling around and coming face to face with Home Run

>She blinked, stopping only for a moment in chewing her bubble gum before shifting the wooden bat on her shoulder.
>”Okay…” Home Run said, giving you a blank look. “Well the girls are ready to get started. Oh, and the human came by dressed in some sort of uniform, says he was playing today and you’d explain everything.”

“Right, I’ll be right over. Just give me a minute—I gotta, stretch and stuff,” you said and cleared your throat.

>”I always found thinking about something else helps.”

>You scrunched your muzzle.
>S-Stupid Anon...

--
>>
>>29075955
I like this pic
also checked
>>
>>29075989
>You weren’t sure how the girls would react to including Anon in your regular games.
>Matches on the green could get pretty rough and rowdy.
>Fights never broke out or anything, but slide tackles, rough elbowing, and ponies getting beaned by the hoofball happened often enough.
>They all seemed pretty happy to rein themselves in for Anon’s sake though.
>Everypony smiled and gave him advice on how to hold the smackstick.
>Dust Devil and Hay Stack even jumped at teaching the rules, each of the other mares chiming in here and there, trying to help Anon learn.
>He remarked a few times that the rules sounded a lot like something called based ball back in his world oddly enough.
>Oh colt, this ain’t no sissy stallions game, whatever based ball was.
>He’d learn.

>Eventually you got tired of everypony surrounding Anon, giving him advice and explaining more and more stuff, and just broke it up and got two captains picked.
>You stood in line like usual, chest puffed out, ready to be snapped up within the first few picks.
>Of all things… Cornstalk picked Anon first.
>...
>What the hay…?
>He was a colt.
>There’s no way he was good, let alone first pick worthy.

>You quirked an eyebrow and looked around you.
>Nopony but you seemed to find this odd.
>You narrowed your eyes as they all cheered him on as he walked over.

>>”Good luck Anon!”
>>”Do your best, colt.”
>>”Go easy on us, ya hear?”
>>”If you need any pointers, don’t be a stranger.”

>...
>Oh no…
>Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh filly no no no—

--
>>
>>29075793
>>29075954

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLjaL8x8StY
>>
File: _o___o___by_bakki-d6u84ex.jpg (110KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
_o___o___by_bakki-d6u84ex.jpg
110KB, 900x675px
>>29075994
>Home Run bunted Anon’s straight pitch then took off as a light trot down the line to first base.
>Anon scrambled up, grabbed the ball then whipped it over to first.

>>“OUT. That’s the game,” the umpire yelled.

>Big League gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of her neck.
>”Ya got me, big guy. Good job.”

>FUCK

>You stared up at the scoreboard a horrible feeling settling in your stomach.
>32 to 5.
>Anon wasn’t bad as it turns out.
>He took to the pitcher’s mound despite the girl’s warning that it was a hard position and he could get hit with the ball.
>Anon being Anon of course he HAD to show them he could do it.
>And for somepony with no magic, he did a pretty good job, you had to admit...
>For a colt.
>But he still wasn’t better than the two other pitchers on their team, Whiplash and Hail Mary, who pretty much sat useless in the outfield the whole time.
>No, with the teams as they were, this should have been easy…
>There was just one apple-bucking problem.

“You guys went easy on him!” you said, whirling on your teammates.

>The girls gave you a look.
>>”Well… yeah,” Home Run said. “Did you expect us to play hard against a poor little stallion. Come on Dash, I know you like to win but have some integrity. Look how happy he is.”

>Anon was standing in his stupid little based ball uniform that admittedly looked cute as tartarus on him.
>He gave you a smile and a wave.
>“Good game, Dash. That was fun.”

>You whipped back to your teammates.
“But, but, but… you don’t understand! He was supposed to cry!”

>Home Run furrowed her brow.
>>”... are you for real?”

“Yes! I mean no! I mean… ughhhh, it’s more complicated than that.”

>Dust Devil gave you a bemused look and popped her bubblegum.
>>”...k”

“You know what, I don’t need that kind of negativity. I’m gonna go—”
>You let out a mewl as Anon scooped you into his arms from behind.
>>
File: 1480363872124.png (997KB, 1300x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1480363872124.png
997KB, 1300x1134px
>>29076005
>He snuggled his big dumb face into your mane as you squirmed in his grip.

>“Heya, Dashy. You did good out there, but my team won, and you know what that means.”

>A blush formed on your cheeks as he carried you away like a yearling, the whole mare hoofball squad looking on with wide eyes.
“Anon, n-no. Put me down already. Everyone’s looking.”

>”Nope. I won. It’s snuggle time until I get you in your outfit for the day.”

>A cold sweat broke out on your forehead.
”Outfit…?”

--

>You stared into the mirror, a low whine draining out of you.
>A frilly, black and white maid’s outfit fit snuggly on your body.
>The skirt rose quite a bit above your flank and was paired with a practically see through inner skirt that came down a few inches lower.
>The result was a mesh that teased at the curvature of your backside, and more than likely would reveal your hindquarters if you bent over too far.
>The neckline had a small V that caught a bit of your tuft, pushing it up.
>The outfit even came with long, silky, white socks that caressed your legs as you moved.
>You couldn’t help but wince as your nether regions tingled a bit as you shifted your weight back and forth.

>Celestia, this was so humiliating...
>It’s wasn’t like clothes suddenly made nudity taboo.
>But something about the way they concealed, it made you think there was something naughty about being seen.
>It was like wrapping someone up in a present… you just wanted to unwrap them right away.
>Clothes seemed to say ‘ah, ah, no peeking’ and it drove you nuts.
>Even if you were the one wearing them.

“Anoooon…?” you called out. “Do I have to do this?”

>”Aw, come on, Dash. Just let me see you in it one time. Pleeease?”

>You frowned.
“I don’ wanna.”
>>
>>29076012
>”Why are you so embarrassed? I bet you look good.”

>Your tail swished back and forth and your ears laid back.
“You promise not to laugh or anything?”

>”Cross my heart, and hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye.”

>Dangit, he used the pinkie promise.
>Well… you already lost the bet anyhow.
>You were a mare of your word at the very least.
>You took a breath and nudged the door open.
>A few tentative steps brought you out of his bathroom and into his living room.
>Just the movement in the outfit, combined with Anon staring straight at you set your heart racing.

“H-Here I am,” you said giving his expression a glance. “I know, stupid right?”

>He looked taken aback.
“What? No way, Dash, you look stunning. Did you look at yourself before coming out?”

>You took your eyes from the floor and looked up at Anon.
>”Really?”

“Absolutely.”

>>”I concur, darling.”

>You jumped, letting out a yelp and attempting to spread your wings.
>The maid outfit unfortunately hadn’t come with wing holes, so you instead smacked back to the ground, landing in a crumpled pile of fabric.
“Rarity?! W-What are you doing here? Don’t look at me! Anon, why is she here?”

She scoffed.
>>”Who do you think tailored the outfit, Rainbow Dash? Anon invited me so I could see how it fit while I let him borrow it,” she said, and took a sip from a tea cup held in her magic.
>>“And might I say, I am amazed by the results. You look like you could grace any manor, yet there’s plenty of sexiness to it all… who knew our Dashy had it in her.”

“R-Rarity!” you said, covering your face with your hooves.

>>“Oh hush. Now if we can only do something with your hair. Be a dear and stand up. I have a few forms I’d like you to take so I can see if I got things right.”

“What?”
>You narrowed your eyes at her.
>”Rarity, I’m not modeling for you.”
>>
File: full.png (534KB, 659x1162px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
534KB, 659x1162px
>>29076017
>>”Actually,” she said, giving Anon a glance. “As I’ve been told, you’ve lost a bet. Anon?”

>”It’ll be quick, Dash, I promise,” he said, putting his hands together in a pleading gesture. “Rarity only let me borrow this for you if I got her someone to model it. Besides, there’s no reason for you to be ashamed. You look amazing in it.”

>You let out a whimper.
>He could flatter you all he wanted… the dress still barely covered your butt, and every time Anon looked at you, your stomach did flips.
>All it’d take was for you to turn around… your tail didn’t do much on it’s own…
>Celestia, why did clothes make you feel MORE naked?
>You caught yourself rubbing your back inner thighs together.
>The thought of Anon seeing you drip onto the floor made your face heat bright red.
>It would be so easy for him to catch a glimpse of your marehood…

“Anon, can I just… do something else?”

>Anon sighed and gave you a disappointed look.
“Well… I don’t want to force you if it really bothers you. But you did lose, and I know you wouldn’t have let me off the hook so easy.”

>You flinched.
>Karma was out of blood today.

>“Rarity, do you have anything else dash could try?”

>Rarity put a hoof to her chin and hummed.
>>”I have some other pieces. I’m afraid they’re a bit more risque though. They’re part of a special interest line and this is one of the more tame outfits.”

>“Ah… well thanks anyways. Dash go ahead and give her the outfit back I guess. I’ll think of something else.”

>You started to reach back and use your teeth on the ties on the midsection when Rarity spoke up.

>>”Please do not use your mouth, dear. That’s high quality cashmere.”

>You spat out the knot you were working out and glared at her.
“How they heck am I supposed to get this thing off then?”
>>
>>29076023
“Just let me do it, and stop being so fussy,” she said and her horn flared to life.
>A blue aura enveloped your socks and began sliding them off your hooves one at a time.
>You bit your lip as each one slid down your limbs, stroking your fur all the way down.
>Next Rarity started loosing your skirts, and you instinctively moved your backside to face away from Anon.
>The skirt fell to the floor and the cool air met your flanks.
>You shuddered.
>It never occurred to you how erotic it would feel to have only the top of your outfit left.
>Your whole backside felt exposed—right out in the open for anyone to see.
>For Anon to see.
>Your breathing picked up and you shut your eyes.
>This was much worse.
>You couldn’t do this.
>Not with Anon in the room, and you couldn’t just ask him to leave.
>Anon might not understand why but Rarity sure would.
>That’d be almost as embarrassing.

“R-Rarity?” you said as you felt her magic start pulling your top down.
>You slapped a hoof to the fabric, stopping it from slipping past your shoulders.

>>”Hm? Yes, darling.”

“Put the skirt back on, um, p-please.”

>She cocked her head to the side.
>>“Well whatever for? I’m already mostly done,” she said, the fabric loosening around your shoulders. “You’ll be down to nothing in no time.”

“Please don’t word it like that…”

>>”Dash, I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me.”

“Just… put it all back on please. I’ll do the stupid modeling thing. I just want to get this over with.”

>Anon and Rarity paused then traded questioning looks.
>”If that’s what she wants,” Anon said with a shrug.
>Rarity gave a haughty hmph but thankfully slid your top back on and started fixing the skirts.
>The fabric dragged up your backside, sliding across your sensitive marehood.
>Thankfully you didn’t make any noise at that, but you’d started to feel a bit dizzy at this point.
>>
>>29076028
>>”Alright, now that things are in order, again, we can get started. Alright Dash, start by pushing your chest out and arching your back.”

>You tried your best to school your features and posed, trying not to look at Anon, who you knew would be staring straight at you the entire time.
>You felt your marehood wink and a thin line of something hot and wet dripped down your inner thigh.
>This was going to be a long modeling session.

--

>The session lasted an hour, but it felt like an eternity.
>There was no way half of those poses were “standard practice” and you could see that perverted glint in Rarities eye when she told you to try embracing the role more.

>Thankfully Anon eventually intervened and told Rarity that her part of the deal had surely been dealt with and sent her off for the time being.
>Your mind immediately wandered to risque territory when it was just the two of you, but Anon only asked you to do some chores while he relaxed.
>No mocking or teasing you—He just put his feet up and read while you dusted and tidied up.
>Part of you felt relieved, but at the same time, you’d expected him to really take advantage of this.
>You were still nervous, sure, but it felt slightly anticlimactic in a way.
>He should have teased you a little, right?
>You grumbled to yourself.
>This colt was so frustrating.

>Eventually dinner time came around and he’d ordered pizza instead of having you cook something, though he asked you to do the dishes.
>Honestly considering he treated you and let you pick the topping, it wasn’t much a punishment.
>Any decent mare would have done that for their stallion.

>You pause mid scrub.
>What would that even be like?
>He could cook a mean meal when he wanted to.
>Probably wouldn’t be so bad living with him.
>You shook your head, brushing aside the thoughts.
>Who were you kidding.
>There’s no way you two would get along.
>>
File: large.png (858KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
858KB, 717x1024px
>>29076032
>The last dish joined the others on a drying rack and you let out a satisfied sigh.
>Glancing out the window, you saw the sun was going down.
>Only a little while longer…
>You’d agreed that sundown would end the bet and call your punishment game fulfilled.
>He had time for one more thing.

>You took a deep breath and headed into the living room.
>Anon lay back against one side of the couch, flipping through channels with a remote.
>His shirt had ridden up a bit, letting you see just a bit of his lower torso.
>You gulped.
>He shifted, revealing another inch and you leaned forward.
>Come on… little bit more please...

>“You finished, Dash?”

>You jumped and snapped your eyes to his face.
“Y-Yeah. Finished ‘em.”
>If he’d caught you leering, he said nothing of it, and instead beckoned you over.
>You walked close head slightly down, ready for whatever he’d cooked up to complete your punishment game.

“Alright, Anon, lay it on me. I can take it.”

>He chuckled and smirked down at you.
>”Okay” he said. “Your master orders you to get up here and sit in his lap.”

>A light blush spread across your muzzle and your eyes darted between him and floor.
>Come on, Dash, be a mare and stick to your word.
>You took a deep breath, then hopped up and turned to plop yourself into his lap.
>You tentatively leaned back into his chest, thankful that the outfit held your wings down.
>He picked up the remote again and flipped the channel.
>The logo for ESPNY flashed across the screen.
>Your mouth turned up into an open smile and you sat up as you realized this was tonight’s crashball game.
>The Manehattan Matadores vs the Cloudsdale Cloppers, the grudge match for the right to fight in the seasons finale in Canterlot.
>You thought you were gonna miss it.
>>
>>29076040
>But there was still something that you didn’t understand.
“So…” you said, tilting your head up at him. “How’d you know I’d be missing the game today? I don’t even talk about my team to anyone.”

>”Is that because you root for the Manehatten Matadors instead of your hometown team?”

>You stiffened.
“Who told you?”

>”Fluttershy. I also know it’s because they’re underdogs, and something about that makes you love rooting for them. They’ve also been having issues with their name because some ponies think it culturally appropriates Minotaurs, and that gets you fired up from time to time.”

“I know!” you said, throwing your hooves up. “It’s so dumb. They’ve had that name for decades and now ponies want to change it? Ugh.”
>Anon chuckled and you cleared your throat.
“A-Anyways yeah, if they can win here they can go to the championships. They haven’t been this close to a gold horseshoe trophy in years and they really deserve it. I mean, Buckeye really has put her sweat and blood into this…”

>You trailed off, realizing you’d been rambling at a colt about sports and cleared your throat.
“Right, but… anyhow, it looks like this won’t be their game this time. But hey, there’s next year.”

>Anon nodded along, watching the game without saying much.
>You turned and looked up at him, furrowing your brow.
“Anon?”

>”Mm?”

“Do you even like crashball?”

>”Not really.”

“Then what gives? Aren’t you going to make me do something humiliating?”

>He gave you a look that seemed to say ‘really?’ and put his hand on your head, gently ruffling your mane.

>”Now why would I do something like that?”

“Well…” you said, looking down at your feet. “I lost.”

>“Oh Dash,” he said and pulled you into a hug, forcing a totally marely sound out of you.
>>
File: 1434676291956.png (274KB, 616x834px) Image search: [Google]
1434676291956.png
274KB, 616x834px
>>29076044
>“None of this has been about making you feel bad or doing anything mean to you. Heck, even though I knew you’d hate it at first, I think you look really cute in the maid uniform.”

>All his praise from the day echoed in your mind.
>Your heart sped up and you pulled your hooves to your chest.
>Maybe… it wasn’t THAT bad.
“It’s okay… I look good in it I guess, so. I mean it’s no big deal. Heh, I bet I could make anything look good anyhow. It’s just not my style, is all”

>“Mmhm…”
>He smiled and lowered his chin to your mane.
“And I figured after you’d worked so hard and stepped so far out of your comfort zone, you’d like to unwind a bit and catch your game.”

>You sat still for a moment, staring off at nothing in particular.
>That… was actually kinda sweet of him.
>You turned your attention to the game and relaxed.

>The two of you stayed like that for a little while, watching the game with you snuggling your back into his large frame.
>Anon’s size tended to intimidate and bother you most times.
>It was so frustrating to have a stallion so much bigger than you.
>But laying against him, his arms around you—it felt good to put your back against his broad chest and nestle into him.
>Being the little spoon like this felt nice in a way.

“Hey… Anon?”

>”Yeah?”

>You fidgeted with your forehooves and bit your lip.
”Um… I don’t really know how to say this but… today wasn’t so bad.”

>“I’ll take that as a compliment,” he said with a smile. “Spending my time with a such a cute mare wasn’t too bad for me either.”

>You made a pout and crossed your hooves.
>A sigh escaped you and relaxed back into him.

“I’m cool, not cute.”

--
>>
>>29075989
>"What if i massage your wing while i rub your belly?
>>
>>29076012
i think i gonna died.
>>
>>29076053
That ends it for this installment. Batpone is still kinda going but I decided to transition since I got a bit of writers block on the sex scene I'm at. This took... about 2 days to write, so it's not like I'm abandoning anything.

Anyhow, feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm wondering how you guys are feeling about the themes I work with in particular. Hope you guys enjoyed as always.
>>
>>29076072
YOU DID GREAT JOB APHEMERAL!
>>
Time for g-g-g-g-g-green

>You wake up in your bed, with a sore hoof and a familiar smell in the room.
>You groan, and roll over onto your chest, tiredly staring at the headboard of your bed.
>The touch of your hoof is nothing like a stallion.
>No matter what you do, no matter how hard you play with yourself, not even if you use some 'tools' to help you, it will never feel as good as a stallion's member.
>Memories of the last time you had one flash through your mind.
>You bite your lip, and try to shake the thoughts out of your head.
>You still have work, after all.
>Sighing heavily, you slide out of bed.
>You trot over to the shower, irritated at the fact that you have nopony to help you with your heat.
>Not even a mare for moral support.
>Or less than moral support.
>You giggle slightly at your own little joke.
>Standing in your shower, you set the temperature to the -exact- one you like.
>Melting under the stream of water, you sigh happily as it washes the various fluids and dirt away.
>It feels incredibly good, and your mind begins to wander.
>Although your hoof is a good way to stave off the worst inclinations of lust, your thoughts can't help but turn to the oddly small minotaur under your care.
>You recall all the facts you stated yesterday, and involuntarily shiver at the thought of his touch.
>Being that heat made every mare that experienced it super sensitive, the brief moment when his paw touched your hoof felt heavenly.
>There is one thing you forgot.
>The species barrier.
>He can...relieve your urges for the rest of your heat...
>And you won't get pregnant!
>Oh, how it would feel to have it happen inside!
>And because of the sensitivity....
>You start to drool at the imagined feeling of the release inside you.
>Some part of your mind snaps awake, and decides to stop your lust-addled descent of your thoughts.
>>
I want to make a new op for RGRE. which princess should it feature doing what? Maybe all the princesses, and a certain Pinball rape scene?
>>
>>29076122
Logic.
>>
>>29076044
I love it.
>>
>>29075575
NOF YOU POSTED THIS AT THE END OF THE THREAD

STOP THAT
>>
File: Map.png (188KB, 336x488px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
188KB, 336x488px
>Ponies are very puritan about sex
>Its for reproduction and that is it
>Anon shows up and eventually hooks up with a pony
>She starts talking about their fun times in the bedroom to other mares
>Half of ponyville consider him a sex god. The other half a deviant
>Anon is just pissed it took him six months of pleading to get his mare to try giving him a blowjob
>>
>>29076232

>"I heard they even do it with the lights on and that they cuddle afterwards!"
>Lily blushed fiercely, her delicate sensibilities unused to hearing of such lewd and scandalous behaviour.
>"I can't believe Redheart is such a slut. I mean some ponies follow Celestia's teachings to the letter and wait until after they're married, and even then they only actually have the S word a couple of time in their lives. Yet there she is letting herself be used like a cheap Manehattan street-walking tail raiser every night!"
>"It's downright shameful." Agreed Lily. "And to think she's the pony trusted with our foals well-being when they get themselves hurt."
>"Just be glad you don't live next door to them," continued Roseluck, "poor Lyra and Bon-Bon haven't gotten a wink of sleep in two days."
>>
>>29076193
no
>>
>>29076053
Cute. TIME FOR GREEEN!

“Hey Dash. What do you think about Cloudchaser?”
>”W-why do you want to know?”
>Dash puts on an painfully fake smile, but Anon isn’t even looking at her.
“Oh, y’know, I was thinking about asking her out. I think she’s cute and all, and I figured why not.”
>Through gritted teeth Dash responds.
>”That’s great Anonymous. I think you should totally ask her out.”
“Thanks Dash, I knew you’d be able to help me.”
>”She’s a great mare, heheheh…”
>Later, Anon spots Cloudchaser in the marketplace and walks up to her.
“Cloudchaser, I’ve been thinking recently, and well, are you doing anything tonight?”
>She looks around nervously.
>”Tonight? Uhh… I’m busy tonight. Yeah. Totally occupied.”
“Oh, well how about tomorrow, or maybe the day after if that’d work better for you.”
>Cloudchaser beings to sweat nervously.
>”No, I’m actually going to be busy all week. And the next one. In fact, I’m booked for the entire year-ohlookatthetimeIgottagoseeyaAnon.”
>With a cloud of dust she bolts off in the other direction.
“What the hell?”
>”Yeah, what was up with that, huh?”
“Oh, hi Dash. When’d you get here?”
>”Soon enough to see you get denied by that jerk. Sorry that had to happen to you, Anon. It sure was weird.”
“Tell me about it, that’s the fifth mare this month too.”
>”Well now if you’re not doing anything tonight, how about we go out for a few drinks?”
“Alright, Dash, I’ll meet you at the bar in a few.”
>”See ya there!”
>As Rainbow Dash waved goodbye to Anon, she heard somepony behind her say something.
>”Cloudchaser doesn’t know what she’s missing, I would so date Anon.”
>Dash twists around and glares wide-eyed at the mare she overheard.
>”If you even THINK about asking Anon out I will fucking KILL you, got that?”
>Roseluck promptly ran away with her tail between her legs.
>Today was a maintenance kind of day.
>>
>>29076146
Logic?
>>
File: 1401602297750.jpg (182KB, 824x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1401602297750.jpg
182KB, 824x1539px
>>29076005
>>You let out a mewl as Anon scooped you into his arms from behind.
kek
thats hilariously adorable
>>
>>29076263
Logic with 4chan.
>>
RGRE SEX GONE WRONG!?

"No, Twilight it goes in your mouth. Twilight no stop!"
>Twilight begins to blow on your dick as if it was hot soup or something.
>"I don't think I quite understand how to do this."
"And I don't think I'm going to be able to keep this erection if you're serious."
>She gives you a sheepish.
>"I think you may need to explain it." she whispers
>>
>>29076122
All the princesses wearing sunglasses, biting their lips as anon bends over
>>
>Hello pony.
"Hello pony."
>"Wake up Mr. Giraffe."
>Gotta catch that ghost!
>Shibbydewap wap wap.
"These ghosts sure are scary."
>I accept this award in the name of Anon. For he is me, and I am him.
"I am a shadow, the true self."
>"Hey bby wnt sum fuk?"
"IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. I HAD TO FALL, TO LOSE IT ALL. AND IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER."

>Luna tried to enter Anon's dream.
>It's worse than Discord.
>Pony dreams aRE usually so orderly and lucid, if a bit boring.
>With no experience with human dreams she can't tell if this is normal or if Anon is severely mentally ill.
>Tries her best night after night to get a read on him.
>Luna almost turns back into Nightmare Moon out of sheer frustration.
>>
>>29076284
>RGRE sex ed is terrible
>Just...terrible
>Mare may be obsessed with sex, but they are fairly clueless about actually doing it
>Penis goes in vagina, that's about the extent of their knowledge
>They don't have the ponynet to corrupt them utterly
>Just virgins bragging to other virgins about things that didn't happen
>And the pony version of Cosmo magazine giving out horrible sex tips to stallions
>>
Don't Stand so Close to Me update
http://pastebin.com/Xn4riUdY

> Be Principal Celestia
> The past few months have been relatively peaceful, and easy on your conscience
> You only masturbated while fantasizing about Anon around once per week, the guilt in your heart lessening each time
> The young man himself has been rather busy with schoolwork as well as the increased membership of his club
> Meanwhile, the school is gearing up for this year's Fall Formal, this time with a noticeable lack of jewelry of any kind
> You don't even have to worry about the siren girls, they seem pretty happy with their paid internship with your old novelist friend
> All in all, things are going well
> You open the door to your office to make the usual rounds, only to find a familiar face waiting for you
> Anon grins sheepishly
> You are at once slightly warmer and anxious
"Mr. Aggot, how are you doing? I trust the club is going well."
> He nods happily
> "Quite well, on both counts. Big Mac is a great vice-president, I'm lucky to have him in the club. But I was hoping you could help with something else..."
> You cross your arms and raise an eyebrow
"And that would be?"
> His face turns red and he looks at the floor
> "Could you teach me how to dance?"
> What
"I find it hard to believe you can't find a better teacher."
> He rubs his neck and sighs
> "There were a lot of volunteers, but... I don't like the way the girls look at me. Like I'm just some piece of meat."
> Ah
> What do you even say to that?
"Surely one of the teachers..."
> He gazes at you with pleading eyes
> "Please, Ms. Celestia. You're the only one I can trust."
> Hnnngggg
> That is unfair, boys this cute do not exist
"Alright, I'll teach you. Come back here once your club is over, alright?"
> He beams at you
> "Yes ma'am! Thank you so much!"
> He runs off down the hallway, his rump pert and
> Look away, Celly, look away
>>
File: 1476723114090.png (18KB, 703x583px) Image search: [Google]
1476723114090.png
18KB, 703x583px
>>29076053
>>29076072
Too fuggen cute man
>>
>>29076335
> The car ride home reminds you too much of the last time, even without Anon being soaking wet
> It makes you irritated at yourself that you still feel flustered after months of getting used to being attracted to Anon
> He doesn't even have to do anything, just sit in the passenger seat, legs splayed just enough to hint at something in the crotch of his pants
> You fix your eyes back on the road, trying not to remember the times you fantasized about this very situation going rather differently
> Luna is full of crap, you have decided
> Keep it separate from reality, fine, but what do you do when reality makes it happen?
> Anon coughs
> "If you don't want to, you don't have to. I mean, it's not the end of the world if I don't know how to dance."
> What is this boy talking about?
"It's fine, I'll just push more work onto Luna. Executive privilege, eh?"
> He smiles a little at that
> "It is convenient. I was just worried because you looked stressed out about something just now."
> It's so nice to have a sweet, attentive boy worried about you
> You smile, platonic affection welling up in your chest
"You're a good kid, Anonymous. Don't worry about it, I'm fine."
> He gazes at your face for an extra second, trying to gauge how much he should really worry
> Too cute
> "Okay, but let me know if there is anything I can do for you. It's the least I can do."
> ...
> He really shouldn't have said "anything"
> Oh good, there's your driveway

> While Anonymous hangs up his coat in the closet, you look among your music collection
> You suppose having so many CD's is a bit outdated nowadays, but you have a lot of fond memories tied to them
> Now, where is some good music to dance to?
> You browse down the shelves, leaning down to read the album names of the lower cases
> Ah, here we go
> You pick out Stunt, by the Bare Naked Lords
> You turn and catch Anon staring at
> Your ass?
> No, that can't be right
> Then you glance down at his crotch, and helloooo there big guy
>>
>>29076346
> Anon follows your gaze, then scrambles for one of the throw cushions on the couch
> ...
> You look over your shoulder at your butt
> It's not that great, is it?
> Anon is staring fixedly at the floor, his face utterly red
> "I'm sorry, I just couldn't look away. Wait- I mean-"
> You laugh, honestly relieved not to be the one flustered and overly aroused
"It's fine, you're a growing young man. Why don't you go to the bathroom and take care of it, and I'll get things set up."
> Your heart warms at your triumph
> You are a professional, responsible adult, not taking advantage of a young, impressionable man
> He nods mutely and flees your gaze
> Wait
> He's going to be masturbating in your bathroom
> ...
> You want to listen
> You quickly put the CD in the player and cue up the first song you want to work with
> Then you silently creep up to your bathroom door, ears straining to hear his cute little grunts
> You lick your lips as you hear the desperate sounds of Anon's hand working his manhood
> Your fingers twitch, longing to tend to your rising arousal
> Wait no, you shouldn't be doing this
> Just because he got a boner doesn't mean you can-
> Anon groans, and all other sound abruptly stops
> You bite your lip, your thighs pressed firmly together
> You stealthily return to the living room as you hear the faucet turn on
> You have a few precious moments to get yourself back under control, to focus on what you really should be doing
> When Anon does return, you give him your best, professional smile
"All better?"
> He nods meekly, still visibly flustered
> You could just eat him u-
> Focus, Celly
> You beckon him over
"We'll start with the waltz. Your left hand goes here,"
> You clasp his hand in you right, extending out to the side
> "And your right goes behind my back like so."
> You grab his other hand and place it on the lower part of your shoulder blade
> It is at that point that you notice the precise difference in height between you and him
>>
>>29076350
> His head is just a few inches lower than your chin, which is to say the perfect height to rest on your pillowy slopes
> Speaking of which, the girls are taking up most of the space between you and Anon
> The poor boy is blushing and looking away
> Why does this feel good?
> You kinda want to fluster him some more
> It's not everyday that an attractive guy is visibly affected by your sex appeal
> "Um, Ms. Celestia? What do we do next?"
> Oh, right
"Staring with the downbeat, step to the side and..."
> As you lead him through the steps, he tries to look at his feet
> Unfortunately for him, your chest is sort of in the way
> As a result, he hasn't stopped blushing
> And you think you get it now
> When he was just oblivious to his own appeal, or earnestly and innocently admiring you, you felt like a dirty old woman
> But now that he is embarrassed and aroused, it's easier to resist the urge to do this and that to him
> You bring him around for a turn, and he stumbles
> Anon's full weight crashes into you, knocking you on your back
> You hiss in pain as your head collides with the thankfully carpeted floor
> You look down at your chest, where Anon's head is nestled
"Well, at least your head was cushioned."
> He jerks up, blushing furiously
> "S-sorry! I just tripped and, uh,"
> He tries to get up, but he stops short
> "Could you let go of my hands?"
> Hm?
> Oh
> You should probably do that sometime soon
> There is something poking at your thigh though, and you are suddenly feeling very warm
> Anon licks his lips, anxiously searching your eyes for... something
> "Ms. Celestia?"
> You let go of his hand, then lean slightly to release the other one pinned under your back
> He scrambles back, his legs drawn up to hide his erection
> Cute
"Sorry about that, got distracted. Are you okay?"
> You prop yourself up on your hands and smile
> He looks down at his lap, frowning
> Damn, have you been handling this wrong?
>>
>>29076335
>>29076346
>>29076350
>EG
>anime cliche everywhere
Just fucking stop this shit.
>>
>>29076355
> "I guess you already know, but I sort of lied before. It's not because I didn't trust anybody, I asked you because..."
> He gives you a tentative smile
> "I love you, Celestia."
> Oh, you precious little child
> "And I can't stand deceiving you when you've been nothing but helpful to me. Can you forgive me?"
> You stand up slowly, rubbing where your head hit the floor
> What are you supposed to do with earnest, besotted boys?
> You sigh
"Anonymous, I am well aware of your affection, you weren't that sneaky."
> He nods
"But you have to understand, I am a grown woman, and you are still a minor. No matter how much I do like you, it'd be a crime if we acted on it. Get back to me after you graduate, and then we can talk on more equal footing."
> Your blue-beaned clit is disagreeing with you, but that's part of being an adult too
> Anon slowly stands up, the light of hope glistening in his eyes
> "So, when I graduate, we can start dating?"
> You really shouldn't lead him on
> He's too young, too nice, too pure
"Yes."
> You win this time, clit
> He beams at you, rushing in for a hug
> You gingerly return the hug, resisting the urge to push his head into your cleavage
> Why does he have to make things so hard?
> Especially your nipples?
> After a long moment, he draws back, wearing a goofy grin
> Boys are just too cute
"So, do you still want to learn how to dance?"
> He nods eagerly, then pauses
> "Should I go to the bathroom to take care of my, uh, reaction?"
> You eye his bulge
>>
>>29076359
get over yourself, some of us are enjoying this

>>29076355
keep going
>>
>>29076362
> Yeah, that could be distracting
"That would be a good idea. Dancing is hard enough with two legs, let alone three."
> He blushes, his smile trembling with happiness
> Anon takes a deep breath
> "D-do you want to w-watch?"
> Your womanhood convulses at the thought
> Which is probably a good indicator
"Don't tempt me, Anonymous. I want to stay out of jail."
> He grins
> "So you are tempted~"
> You scowl at him
"If you don't behave, I won't meet with you again."
> He sobers at that
> "Sorry, Ms. Celestia. I'll be more careful."
> You sigh
"Please do. Now go and masturbate like a good boy."
> "I'll be thinking of you."
> Then he runs away, the scamp
> ...
> Likewise, Anon, likewise

> After a few more hours of dancing instruction, you drive him home
> He gets out of the car, hesitating with the door open
> "Could I get a goodbye kiss?"
> You shake your head, exasperated
"No kissing, no funny business until after you graduate. Got it?"
> He nods firmly
> "Yes ma'am!"
> Anon salutes, then marches to his house
> At the door, he turns and waves shyly before disappearing inside
> Hnnngggg
> You sit there, parked in the Aggot family driveway
> Without a doubt, you are a terrible, dirty old woman
> ...
> You are going to schlick so much when you get home
>>
>>29076372
And that's it for now. Pastebin has been updated.

>>29076368
Will do

>>29076359
> EG
Well, yes. This is literally the only setting where Anon could be young enough to be jailbait, while Sunbutt would also be subject to statutory rape laws.
> Anime tropes
People are allowed to accidentally knock each other over outside of Japan. Of course, now I'm tempted to make Celestia say "ara ara", but I will restrain myself.
>>
>Anon has been in equestria since shortly after episode two
>He has been friends, and more, with the mane six
>However every time he hooks up with a mare she changes a little and becomes a worse pony than before
>He banged rainbow dash and she became a raging cunt
>Banged twilight and she lost her adorkableness
>Banged her again and she grew fucking wings
>>
>>29076405
make Anon say "doushio" *confused*
>>
>Wake up
>Bush bush
>Eat
>PC
>Visit RGRE
>28 post about Green
Hallelujah.
>>
>>29076405
God, i hate anime, also love it.
>>
File: tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png (239KB, 527x642px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndqfinU4lV1s5tlxzo1_1280.png
239KB, 527x642px
>"Don't be silly, there's nothing wrong with a stallion having some fun with a little filly. Now, a mare and a colt, that's just disgusting."
>>
>>29076412
> Be Anon-kun, perfectly average Nihon no gakusei
> Your parents had to work overseas, now you live alone
> That is, except for your childhood Christmas cake friend, Celestia-neesama
> You wake up in the morning, feeling a little chilly
> "Ara ara, you are becoming quite the man, Anon-kun."
> You yelp, swiftly covering your thing
"Neesama! I told you wake me up normally!"
> Celestia-neesama covers her mouth with her hand
> "Ohohoho, this is a neesama's privilege, to see her otouto's thing's development. Now, go eat breakfast, or else you'll be late for school."

Why is it so fun to write terrible things?
>>
>>29076359
Shut your taint sucking hole.

>>29076405
Please continue, I'm loving this.
>>
>>29076465
死ね
>>
>>29076465
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>29076489
やだ
>>
>>29076232
Please sir... moar?
>>
>>29076465
Why do you think Durnk does it so much?
>>
>>29076334
> Terrible Cosmo sex tips
"Give him the orgasm he'll never forget: Lightly gnaw on his cock!"
"How to use sandpaper for smolderingly hot foreplay!"
"Get him hard with a lard mane-job"
>>
>>29076405
It's cute.

I like thing.
>>
File: 1476022767609.png (277KB, 900x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1476022767609.png
277KB, 900x1085px
>mfw now that I passed my big test I can work on writing a new story for rgre again
Good feels.
>>
>>29076232
That last line. My sides.
>>
>>29075980
.........nah
>>
File: YOU WILL REGRET THIS.png (6KB, 311x143px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WILL REGRET THIS.png
6KB, 311x143px
>>29076072
>>29076053
Top cute.

>>29076110
Continue.

>>29076250
What is the term for the opposite of a wingman?

>>29076284
Heh.

>>29076303
This belongs in AiE.
Please expand on this to make a much longer story

>>29076334
>>29076536
This is why you do not cut back on funding for education.

>>29076405
More when?

>>29076572
Yus
>>
File: 1434653938413.png (239KB, 674x467px) Image search: [Google]
1434653938413.png
239KB, 674x467px
>>29076053
Dash needs to be tenderly loved and spoiled with cuddles.
>>
>>29076405
I really want them to do it before he graduates.....the sin gives it so much more unf.
>>
>>29076335
>> You don't even have to worry about the siren girls, they seem pretty happy with their paid internship with your old novelist friend
>TFW

Also I agree with >>29077067 . I will say regardless, this whole update has been real cute. It feels nice to read relationship progress rather than sticking to the status quo for comedy.
>>
File: 1435290304083.gif (211KB, 307x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435290304083.gif
211KB, 307x281px
>>29077195
forgot pic
>>
What lewd song would you sing to establish yourself as equestria's sluttiest colt singer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7y9yChV478
>>
>>29077212
Establish it so completely that no stallion will even attempt to challenge you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJdd_gm9Mk
>>
>>29077212
You have to use the most explicit, lewd song known to man.
https://youtu.be/jenWdylTtzs
>>
Has there been a story written in which Anon behaves like wonder woman whenever she first leaves the amazonian place and visits "Man's World"
He would call every stallion brother and be ready to fight everything.
>>
>>29077256
l-lewd
>>
>>29077232
t-trash
>>
>>29076017
>Now if we can only do something with your hair.
Mane.
>>
>Song magic functions in the way that they have to relate to the current situation
>Anon sings vague shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k just because he can and pones go haywire trying to decode it
>>
>>29077340
Rarity does use the word hair in the show, even when talking about manes, lets not be too pedantic about using horsewords exclusively
>>
I didn't realize there was a new thread, so I'll repost this continuation of another anon's idea here.

>>29072438
>"Which is why I created this... fully functional golem of you. I can fuck this all I want."

>Twilight stares agape, possibilities exploding in her head
>"I'LL BE BACK LATER BYE"
>no one has seen Twilight for weeks.
>she's been obsessing on a project, doesn't really respond to questions, and hasn't even taken time off to bathe.
>her friends decide to hold an intervention, walking into the castle, only to be greeted by rank musk and an symphony of slapping flesh
>"OH YES ANONGOLEMS! DO ME LIKE THAT! OOHHHHH.
>"Numbers 3 and 5! Pose more lewdly together! Number 4, get over here and-Glrk! Yeph! Glgk, slrrp, mmmmm... [sloppy gagging noises continue]"
>they back out silently
>Fluttershy still won't speak. Rainbow Dash never seems to lose her thousand yard stare.
>>
>Celestia is constantly hounded by stallions proposing to her
>Not gold diggers, none of them would dare approach their glorious eternal goddess with their filth when there are so many gullible rich mares
>Every last one of them is legitimately, honestly, wholeheartedly in love with her
>Dozens of love-struck colts approach her day after day with proposals of marriage and elaborate declarations of love
>She crowned the Princess of Love just to get them off her case, but with Cadance in the crystal empire, it's just not practical anymore
>And now, some stupid love-struck alien stallion has actually breached the dimensional barrier to declare his undying love of her
>It's gonna be a long day
>>
File: 1479416253425.jpg (49KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479416253425.jpg
49KB, 500x600px
>>29077387
>Saying you'll kill her and rape the body
>>
>>29076754
Durnk, if you're there, I've added you to the doc editors board.
>>
>>29077387
Or, or
>Anon offers a plan to Celetia
>"Hey, you an' me, we do a fake marriage. Helps keeping those floozies off your tail, and all you have to do is give me a room here, capiche?"
>They from a bond of mutual respect- Celestia gets a bit more peace and quiet in her day, and Anon gets to fuck Luna everyday during court time
>>
>>29076072
Hnnnng
>>
File: 200 percent ZOINKS.png (125KB, 325x299px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent ZOINKS.png
125KB, 325x299px
>>29077350
i just found this song a few minutes ago.
its good.
>>
>>29076273
Best logic
>>
>>29076335
Yeeeeeessss, corrupt her Anon, the way is almost clear.
>>
>>29076405
Make her ara ara, my dick needs it.
>>
>>29077364
Lets face it...none of us could be trusted to make this kind of decision with that kind of power.
>>
>>29077467
Sounds legit
>>
>>29077364
Kek
>>
File: 1458453062321.png (2MB, 2200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1458453062321.png
2MB, 2200x2400px
>>29075989
>I wrote some multichromosome horse.
FTFY
>>
>>29076465
YAMERO
>>
>>29076514
It's like the only thing he does.
>>
File: Love you.png (276KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Love you.png
276KB, 1024x575px
>"According to my calculations, most mares should be going into heat this week!"
>You struggle against the ropes.
>"That's why I've tied you down! Don't struggle, they're there so some other mare doesn't find you and rape you."
>Twilight throws one hoof over you, and licks your cheek
>"On the plus side, you get to sleep with me, all week!"
Let me go.
>"Sorry, but it's for your own good. I can't trust a stallion, especially my stallion to be safe in the streets during a time like this."
>Good Grief.
>>
>>29077700
digits confirm Twilight is a crazy elitist rapist. wait till she's gone and call the guard as soon as possible and send her to jail.
>>
File: fetish.png (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fetish.png
73KB, 600x600px
>>29077700
>You should've known something was wrong when you saw her reading that knot tying instruction manual
"Twilight I'm more than willing to fuck you throughout the entire week, you don't need the ropes."
>She looks at you with confusion
>"Well of course I know that silly."
"Then why did you tie me up?"
>She looks over you with a lust filled gaze and licks her lips
>"Muh fetish"
>Fucking bookhorse
>>
>>29077742
Anon gets back at her by getting a magic nullifier and tying her up, during a book fair sponsored by Celestia. And Anon keeps tied up for the whole event.
>>
>Fluttershy is a huge weeb.
>She secretly writes and draws her own manga under the name "Notflutishy".
>The stories are a self insert about a hot intergalactic human who landed in Notflutishy's backyard.
>The human is clearly Anon.
>The human instantly falls in love with the Mare but she always tries to fight his advances because she wants to be an animal doctor. And that would interrupt her studies for reasons.
>The stories are increasing lewd with the human in the story always wearing and showing off his socks.
>Other mares try to get story Anon through tricking him to give them horn or wing jobs. Tearing away more and more clothing.
>Bad anime dialog is all over the story.
>Of course Notflutishy always bursts in and saves him by Alpha maring the other mare.
>Fluttershy also gets ideas from her daily life.
>The purple mad scientist that wants her husbando.
>The white evil unicorn named Diamonds who strokes her cat and has evil twin henchmares that want her husbando.
>Real Anon has to deal with weeb ponies who love the comic and who keep approaching him.
>>
>>29077769
Kek, Anon is nerd famous.
Also
>implying Anon wouldn't take all of Fluttershy's fans and drag them to her house to fuck them all.
>>
>>29077742
>>29077700
Stop doing this to my fake horse girlfriend, guys.
>>
>>29077769
I demand write more!
>>
>>29076335
>"Novelist Friend"
Kek
>>
>>29077482
look up Gorillaz then faggot.
>>
>>29076408
kek, you.

>>29076284
her clever ruses

>>29076110
I like. Could almost be a continuation of that green anon thinks the ponies are just funny animals, bookhorse thinks anon is lost minotaur runt, and gets off on his smell and pettins.

>>29076303
Yes, continue, expand with the sexual dreams

>>29076405
Continues to be bretty gud
>>
File: IMG_1027.png (157KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.png
157KB, 400x226px
>>29075586
oh boy look what time it is
>>
>>29077913
NOF to learn a lesson to stop posting at the end of a thread? At this point I am tempted to just copy paste it and post it again here.
>>
>>29077918
I thought he quit.
>>
>>29077941
Nope, this>>29077913
he came back for moment.
>>
>>29077212
youtube.com/watch?v=jvAIisd6QLQ
Not sure who I'd have do the backup vocals.
>>
>>29077941
He'll pop in to do oneshots every so often.
>>
>>29075955
Hey Anons! What's some ideas for earth pony comfy habits? I'm doing a thing and I'd like to know. From what I can find online it looks like the following are true.

>Rubbing against
>Sharing breath.
>Neck hugs
>Mostly using body to warm up or just be around with.
>Following you around like a trio of ducklings after their mother.

I can't find much else aside from boops, belly rubbing, scratching behind the ear and neck or something else along those lines. I'm aiming for the more primitive side of affection since it's easy as hell for pegasus to do it with their birdlike natures.

On that note what do unicorns do for affection? Share magic from crossed horns? Magical Orgasm? Levitating your mate is a sign of how big your magical dick is?
>>
>>29076237
>Lyra and Bon Bon haven't gotten a wink of sleep in two days.
Ha
>It turns out that hearing the constant moaning and thumping from the next door neighbor Bon Bon got irritated and went over to give them a piece of her mind.
>A long arm reached out to rope her into the dim room and soon Lyra could hear the thumps continue once more with a new voice joining.
>It didn't take long for the mint musician to join in afterwards.
>>
File: 1452463266689.png (1MB, 2000x2114px) Image search: [Google]
1452463266689.png
1MB, 2000x2114px
>>29075955
just checking in to say that this OP image is glorious
>>
>>29078023
Earth ponies are pretty much horses, so that list is about as primitive as it gets for them. Maybe put in smelling and marking with scent via body rubs. You could go outside the species and add licking/grooming manes.

As for unicorns, magic seems too deliberate to have unconscious/primitive urges expressed with it. Maybe use dolphins or something as a base for their behavior. I could see telekinetic petting, massages, and groping.
>>
File: 1479666885600.jpg (199KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1479666885600.jpg
199KB, 672x672px
>>29075955
That's a great pic
>>
Kek at that OP image

Good shit my man
>>
How would rgre eqg react to a "pretty boy band"? Like My Chemical Romance for example.
>Pic very related
>>
>>29077684
MASAKA
>>
>>29078385
I'm confused. Which are you suggesting?
>a pretty band of humans in Equestria
>a pretty band of stallions
>a pretty band of mares
>>
>>29078398
A pretty band if stallions
>>
File: 1479156820046.jpg (103KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1479156820046.jpg
103KB, 807x605px
>>29078385
There would be no difference.
>>
File: best seasoning.jpg (54KB, 564x860px) Image search: [Google]
best seasoning.jpg
54KB, 564x860px
>>29078414
The same way we reacted to the Spice GIrls.
They'd pick their favorite, argue over which was best, while agreeing that the music was shit.
>pic related
>>
>Anon takes main 7 to MCR equivalent concert. They're supposed that they sent just another pop band.
We need green, I'm too retarded to write.
>>
>>29078429
No, lazy. Like 95% of this thread.
>>
>>29076359
>You feel Trixie's mane swish over your shoulders before she firmly wraps her hooves around your shoulders.
>She leans against your back, bringing her mouth a mere inch away from your ear.
>A warm, moist breath washes over your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
>You can hear even the must subtle squelches of her tongue just aching to touch your own.
>And then, in the softest, most sultry voice, she says, "Have you watched an neiga called Snu Snu?"
>>
File: zeco.jpg (29KB, 429x329px) Image search: [Google]
zeco.jpg
29KB, 429x329px
Anon appearing on STRIPED when?
>>
>>29078502
Elaborate please.
>>
>>29078502
>STRIPED
Anon's sock.
>>
>>29078502
Not soon.
>>
>>29078539
>sock
>Mare enjoying sniff anon's sock without washing
>RGRE
>>
>tfw I kind of feel bad for not having a STRIPED Zecora story; aside from fuckloads of programming for university things are pretty good right now...
>>
>>29076334
>>And the pony version of Cosmo magazine giving out horrible sex tips to stallions
>"When you get her teats in your hooves, twist them like there's no tomorrow!"
>>
hold it! If this is truly RGR, then won't the songs stallions sing be like "take it of - Kesha" and shit like that? or is there acceptations?
>>
>>29077742
>Twilight brings a spreader bar, some toys, lube, a whip, a paddle, a spellbook, and a strap-on
>>
>>29078747
>exceptions
Imogen Heap exists, so yes.

Also Björk.
>>
>>29078090
>I could see telekinetic petting, massages, and groping.

>Unicorns take full advantage of Anon being hidden under his clothing, or any stallion wearing excessive clothes

>Magical touches grope everywhere
>Magical hooves/hands/etc. play with his cock n balls n ass
>Earth Ponies and Pegasi always wonder why Anon walks so funny, even for a biped
>>
>>29078814
This was done already.
>>
>>29078895
Show me. I want to read it.
>>
>>29078815
You are the worst kind of faggot
>>
>>29078815
I've got the cat, fuck off.
>>
>>29078815
sheeeeit
>>
>>29078899
http://pastebin.com/tQmBN9SR
>>
>>29076465
I laughed I cried I came buckets.

10/10 IGN.
>>
>29078803
you don't deserve the (you), get out.
>>
>>29079044
>go in xzpecting wierd groping fetishfic that gets out of hand
>story instead features some magic groping and also Sun Princess Sexytimes

I've never been more pleasantly surprised in my life.
>>
>>29080008
>xzpecting
wew, I'm not even sure how I got the word that wrong. Maybe it's time to stop being a dumb phoneposter.
>>
>"This is it, Ponka; Target Acquired."
>"Commencing Operation 'Dayrut'. "
>>
>>29078385
Oh god... Middle school flashbacks... S-someone, call for h-help...
When I was... A young boy... My father... Took me into the city...
>>
Someone give me some motivation, I'm sick as fuck and bored.
>>
>>29080321
Have some of mine, it may not be much, but if we share we should be able to survive winter.
>>
>>29080204
Anon rips off my chemical romance songs.
Mares are very worried for him.
On the bright side, he starts an emo epidemic among the youth.
>>
>>29080126
>Anonymous and Tripfag want to bring love and dick to the unsung miserable mares of Equestria
>Anon wants to do it during the day and afternoon where the surprise and effect would be greater and the mares would have more energy
>Trip wants to do it during the evening and night so that the mares wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble on the job and so they can fuck as long as they want and not worry about the ponice
>They argue about which is best constantly before just going their own ways
>Dayrut aaaaahhhhh fighter of the Nightrut aaaaaahhhh
>>
>>29080321
Anon must go on a great crusade to retake the Holy Land that is Celestia's ass.
>>
>>29080438
>Crusader Anon has a vow of Chasity.
>>
>>29080452
Well that makes him a huge faggot, but fine.

Saddle Arabians exist. Surely he would want to change that once he heard about them.
>>
>>29077387
>reality ensues
It hurts, Anon. I'd like to go back to the fantasy world where I'm the centre of attention of several women/horses who are unrealistically smitten with me.
>>
>>29080503
>Crusader.
>Faggot.

LoL wut?
>>
File: IMG_0282.png (39KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.png
39KB, 250x193px
>>29080503
>Crusader
>Faggot

Pick one, you filthy heretic.
>>
>>29078023
>>Mostly using body to warm up or just be around with.
>"Oh hey, Anon! Please, sit down. Oh, it's snowing so hard out there. C'mere."
>Twilight hops up on the couch and climbs onto your lap, draping herself across her chest.
>"So, what's new?"
>>
>>29080533
>Chaste
>Straight
He is asexual, he has to be.
Lust after women and you sin against the Lord and must be purged.
Lust after men and you sin against the Lord and must be purged with gusto.

Maybe Anon starts having lusty dreams about his mare and must find absolution since there is no cardinal to give him a free sin pass
>>
File: 1481044141304.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481044141304.png
81KB, 350x350px
>>29080567
>>
>>29080355
>On the bright side, he starts an emo epidemic among the youth
Anon should be put down with extreme prejudice for introducing emo.
>>
>>29078418
>Guy on the right
Isn't he that chicken guy from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask?
>>
>>29078814
>Clothes block the tell-tale glow of magic being used on something/someone
It's been done before, but I'm not at all against reading more of it.
>>
>>29080452
For humans. Celestia is not human now is she?
>>
>>29080590
fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
noun: faggot; plural noun: faggots
NORTH AMERICANinformaloffensive
a male homosexual.

>>29080670
chaste
CHāst/Submit
adjective
abstaining from extramarital, or from all, sexual intercourse.
synonyms: virginal, virgin, intact, maidenly, unmarried, unwed; More
not having any sexual nature or intention.
"a chaste, consoling embrace"
synonyms: nonsexual, platonic, innocent
"a chaste kiss on the cheek"
>>
>>29080321
Do something comfy with lewd undertones.
>>
>>29078385
>>29078414

The way I like to think of it is that the sex ratio means that even though stallions are still bigger and more muscular than mares, they've always been too valuable to risk on dangerous work. So mares are the soldiers, the miners, the fishers, the hunters and explorers.
Standard cause effect conflation means that equestrian society believes mares are just plain more competent than stallions.
Modern scientific sexism tells mares what they always knew too: testosterone makes them more emotionally volatile; it's obvious that mares are better at anything requiring concentration and logic, so engineers and designers are also mares.

But it's still masculine features that makes stallions attractive to mares, that part of "gender roles" doesn't reverse. A stallion's rippling haunches as a farm stallion pulls a plow are sheer porn.
But people are different, so just how you have men on Earth that think tomboys are cute, you have mares think tam-mares are hot.

So ultimately: glam bands like this would be about as popular, in the same way, as female pop stars and idols that have sportiness or other classically male attributes as their gimmick.

(On the other side, women on Earth squealing about men with a feminine prettiness are much more common than tomboy loving men; but with a much lower number of stallions to reach I don't imagine that butch mare bands get much traction.)
>>
>>29080746
>fag·got
I'm not the dude who called him a fag, just saying lust is a sin in the eyes of the Catholic church and Anon being a crusader would try to abstain completely. Lusting after mares would be just a verboten as lusting after guys
>>
>>29080771
I am a Catholic, I got you, Anon. Thanks.
>>
>>29078685
>Keep all the mares in your herd invested in the relationship by randomly being hot and cold with them!
>Make sure to pick one and randomly compliment her in front of mares higher in their hierarchy.

>Occasionally act like you should have a say in what mares might join the herd! The unreasonable request will shock them, and you can get them to agree to things they wouldn't otherwise! Don't use this one too often boys.

>We all know the mares love our muscles, so make sure to just randomly shove and bump them when they're going about their day, interrupting them will keep them thinking about you!

>Stallions should be seen and not heard, so make sure you make them repeat their questions several times before you answer them.

>Mares love to show off, so if you get the chance to see something threatening your herd, don't stamp and snort the way the media tells you stallions should, be demure and let the mares handle it all.

>Compare them analytically when having sex, so they know you're paying attention!

>Keep the bedroom exciting by randomly swapping between holes as you mount them!

>Just really get in there with your teeth when she starts winking!

>Spice things up literally! Grind up some chilis in your mouth before you give her a big ol' lick!

>And hey all you stallions that don't have a mare herd (or just lost one) to try these out with, just check out our articles about attracting one!
>>
>>29080827
Good god...how the hell did their species live this long?
>>
>>29080321
RGRE Minotaur gladiators, anon is captured to fight because he looks like a Minotaur.
He is Spartacus
>>
>>29080851
By the sensible ones not buying Cosmo, or buying it but ignoring sex advice, since the writers have a secret mission to sabotage relationships so people will buy more Cosmo magazines for their tips on how to attract someone/somepony
>>
File: 1466452482856.jpg (101KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466452482856.jpg
101KB, 848x900px
>>29080856
>tfw By Blood and Friendship is dead
>>
>>29080881
Link?
>>
>>29080881
What is that?
>>
>>29080989
Hopefully, a very dead orc.
>>
>>29080919
>>29080989
http://pastebin.com/2grHXr3h
It was a random story in a random thread last year. Pretty good fighting for this board, but like all good stories it died.
>>
>>29080856
Anon titty twisting Minotaurs
Are you not entertained!
>>
>>29080856
Someone write this.
>>
Rgre equestria has anon as a kind gentle soul, at least by anyone who just looks at him from afar

"Aww, look at anon playing with the fillies, telling them stories"
>A bunch of mares and stallions watch as anon gathers a crowd

>Be anon
"So then you shit inside the paper bag, light it on fire, and knock on the door"
>The cmc have a new idea for their ass stamps

Or, most of the ponies just see anon as someone who will help at the drop of a hat if he is needed, and for most of the time they forget how burtally cutting he can be

>Be glimmer, trying to talk christalis down
>Maybe you can mane another friend today
>You think you are making progress
>"OH I KNOW A GOOD ONE"
>Anon yelled
>Everyone's attention is on him
>You hear the music start up
>He has a song for this moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>Magic forces everyone to do a song and dance number
>By the end everyone is speechless
>You see chrysalis
>That is not a look you expected
>She just flies off
"Anon what the actual FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"
>He shrugs
>"Don't know, just thought of a song for her"
>Just when you think you cant get more pissed
>"OH I know one for this moment right here"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
>After this song is over, everyone nods in unison to go find her.
>>
>>29081177
>forget how burtally cutting
what is words?
>>
>>29081265
A miserable pile of letters
>>
>>29076504
Ching cong! Ching chong cheee.
>>
File: 1465066913210.jpg (299KB, 793x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1465066913210.jpg
299KB, 793x1109px
i really want an all pegasus family

is that too much to ask
>>
File: m muh.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
m muh.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>29081081
>>
>>29081548
>Pinkie Pie's pegasus cousin, Surprise, visits Ponyville
>The Pie family doesn't talk about her much because they're a believer of keeping their race pure and a pegasus has no place in an earth pony family
>>
>>29081873
>Yellow and White
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>29081548
Yes.
>>
File: 1408959050448.png (319KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1408959050448.png
319KB, 1200x1100px
>>29081548
>>29081873
I really like the idea of having tons of pegasus foals for some reason.

Lot's and lots.
>>
GUY! What is the name of the story about mane 6 think anon was a mare???!
>>
>>29081938
are you ok.
>>
Was that single dad anon where he had the three halfbreed daughters ever posted to a pastebin?
>>
>>29082082
OK? I'm NOT OK! I LOST ALL MY PASTEBIN COLLECTION!
>>
>>29081938
Just'a good ol' girls
http://pastebin.com/SuSFAc4e
>>
>>29081032
Fuck that was good why was the writer a dumb ass and didn't write anymore?
>>
File: Resisting, huh.jpg (29KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
Resisting, huh.jpg
29KB, 405x405px
>>29080631
>Unicorns play with Anon's junk and the only way to tell is his blush and funny walk
>They do this all day, sensing when he's about to cum and then stopping before he can
>>
>>29082203
oh, good. i thought you where having a stroke or something.
thats why you always copy the story into google drive and computer files.
>>
>>29082233
Well, of course. Not because they're mean (Twilight in particular is just itching to be able to brag that she made a stallion cum), but because then there would be hard evidence that they were molesting a poor, innocent, defenceless colt.
>>
'Was going through the dazzling pack pastebin and had a thought, with how much singing is a part of the whole siren thing, do you think they would want their male to be able to harmonize with them?
>>
>>29082214
LOVE YOU ANON!
>notepad
>>
>>29082233
>>29082252
Digits confirm sexual predators are harassing males, evidence points to Princess Twilight instigating sexual harassment and rape. The royal guard has been notified and Celestia keeps them locked in the dungeons pending execution under Luna's supervision.
>>
>>29082311
Edgy
>>
>>29082318
so is this>>29082233
>>29082252
rape isn't funny, even when a unicorn does it.
>>
>>29081032
>>29082215
Damn. That was good.
It's nice when a story ends on a proper ending note, instead of going nowhere and getting stranded in the weeds.
But the stories of the tragic, stranded manticore eating beast adapting to life in a pony society that thinks he's a monster would've been even better.
>>
>>29082335
> Sexual harassment is rape
Don't get me wrong, it is a terrible thing to do, but don't go full Tumblr and make everything rape.
>>
>>29082434
it actually would be rape though. molestation at the least.
>>
>>29082495
You seem to misunderstand the definitions of those words.
Rape is non-consentual sexual intercourse.
Molestation is just non-consentual groping of another's body.
Both are sex crimes, but rape is clearly the worse of the two.

Back on thread topic:

We need more trophy husband Anon. Who would be the mostly likely waifus for that? (Aside from Fleur de Lis)
>>
>>29082214
Goddamit, i wish we have more like this.

I miss Frostybox.
>>
>>29082580
>Who would be the mostly likely waifus for that?
Pony celebs and nobles are the first to come to mind. Spitfire, Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores, Prim Hemline, Coloratura, AK Yearling, and Harshwhinny are all viable.
>>
>>29082362
>>29082215
Last I remember he popped into RGRE and said that his pc got fucked somehow and gave a summary of how he wanted the stories to go.

Why is it always the good ones?
>>
>>29082588
>Goddamit, i wish we have more like this.
Stories that are really good but never get finished?
We have a ton of those already.
>>
>>29082792
How many cool people have we run off now?
>>
>>29082971
Cool people? None. They just get writer's block, then lose their rhythm and/or die in a boating accident.
We've run off a bunch of faggots, though. That's a plus.
>>
>>29082971
basically this>>29083001
Frosty almost never finishes anything. Its kinda the staple with that writefag.
>>
Why do stallions always go for ziggers? Is it the stripes? The big black cunts? Do they just hate mares and want to commit genetic suicide?
>>
>>29083117
Still upset your monkey boy got STRIPED?
It's pretty telling when even an ALIEN prefers Zebra snatch.
>>
>>29083117
It's Dat Flank.

A flank that you normally have to eat nearly as much cake as Celestia, and/or work as hard as Applejack, to acquire.
>>
> Zecora does a lot of business with the colts from Ponyville
> Mostly selling potions that enriches a stallion's musk, or aphrodisiacs to help get everypony in the mood
> More than a few are fascinated by her mysterious ways and exotic appearance
> And her plump ass
> She still remembers fondly the day two stallion customers showed up at the same time
>>
>>29083193
Continue.
>>
>>29083193
That she is popular with the stallions was a major reason that she was initially accused of being an evil witch doctor.
>>
Alright, Anons. I'm blocked. Here's what I have, you might recognize a bit of it from my test post.
http://pastebin.com/BFBG3Y9p

>You are Captain Anonymous.
>And you're full of eternal Freedom-induced, Democracy-driven rage.
>It's low key, though, so you're just seething in the name of America.
>”WE are on my domain, the Moon, you insolent wretch.”
>Your eye twitches.
“Are you trying to fuck with me?”
>”Why would I attempt coitus with an uncultured swine like you?”
>You look up and into the sky.
>It's the fucking earth.
>Your eye twitches once more.
“WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS THIS?”
>You stand up, seemingly no worse for wear.
>You step forward and slowly take off your shades, looking up at the big horse all the while.
>You can see her flinch.
>You can taste the fear.
>She's ready to receive freedom.
>But it's too soon.
>”Do not come a step closer, you raving beast!”
>She stamps her foot and sends moon dust flying.
>”I’m not afraid to incinerate your very being!”
>You stop short of her.
“Fine. How do we get off this moon?”
>She looks jarred at your bipolar moodswing.
>You love fucking with normies.
>”Before you so graciously stumbled out of the portal that I was making to get back to Equestria, I was going to be their today!”
>You raise your hands out of habit and prepare to deflect your mistake onto a lower rank.
>You put your hands back down after it becomes evident that none of your subordinates were here.
“Blame the Sand Niggers!”
>”Blame the what?”
“You heard me.”
>Silence reigns over you and your host for what seems like hours.
>>
>>29083342
“So, what's Equestria like? I've never heard of it.”
>Boredom executes your malice faster than the French Revolution executed that fat, cake eating bitch.
>”It’s a place full of traitors and dreams of grandeur.”
>The corner of your mouth turns up in doubt.
“Well. That's a bit of a stark description.”
>”I suppose it is. But it would take too long to explain.”
>You squint slightly and stare the back of her head down.
“We’re on the moon, for fucks sake, what are we waiting for?”
>She sighs and turns to look at Earth/Equus below.
>”Do you want to guess why I’m here? On the moon, I mean?”
>You smile slightly under the bandana that covers your face.
>>
>>29083350
“Did you steal someone's sweetroll?”
>She dares a glance back and quirks her eye before looking back at the planet that loomed before you.
>”No.”
>No sound comes from the two of you as she seemingly doesn't want to elaborate.
“Is that it? You're not going to tell me why?”
>You cross your arms to convey your seriousness.
>”I’m not a well liked Pony. That's why I’m here.”
“That's not vague at all.”
>You slowly sit down next to her, bending one knee and extending the other.
>”I did things… that nopony approved of.”
“I do those kind of things all the time, sweet cheeks.”
>She glares at you for a moment.
>”I most assuredly did something worse than you ever did or ever will.”
“Lady, I'm indirectly the cause of more than 30,000 deaths and damn well proud of most of them.”
>Her eyes widen slightly, just barely enough to notice.
>”How?”
>You scoff and respond.
“I supplied an army. A modern Crusade, really.”
>She looks sort of taken aback.
>”I do not know how many deaths I've caused.”
>You snort and flippantly reply.
“Enough to get sent to the moon.”
>You feel a small pang of regret at saying that.
>Quiet creeps over you and the rest of the desolate moon.

>You had walked away shortly after your talk with the blue horse.
>You had crossed the grey satellite in short time.
>Sitting down, you looked over your shoulder for any indicator that the pegacorn from earlier had followed you.
>Your not so keen eyes sweep the landscape for any sign of blue.
>You only spot sight of Earth at the cusp of your vision.
>You let out a defeated sigh and sit down against a large rock.
>How long were you doomed to stay on something man had only set foot on six times?
>You sat in thought, your mind swimming with ideas of crushing loneliness and despair.
>Eventually, you find yourself drifting off to sleep.
>Your dreams are surprisingly pleasant despite what's happening.

Sorry about that wonky formatting.
>>
>>29083352
Now, maybe your (you)s will fuel me. Or I'll stop writing this serious if you guys don't want it.
>>
>>29083357
I'm interested, but this is going to need a lot of work.
Keep going and we'll tell you if you mess up.
>>
>>29083357
take my (you)s.
>>
>>29083342
>>It's low key, though, so you're just seething in the name of America.
amazing
>>
>>29083357
You already know everyone is going to say "Keep going." It's too early to accurately judge.
>>
>>29083352
Didn't you already post this part before?
>>
File: 1472083059013.jpg (378KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1472083059013.jpg
378KB, 1536x2048px
>>29083352
>>
>>29083395

A small part of it was a test post, it's just more fleshed out.

>>29083383
I feel like I should just write American Nationalism. It would give me many more (you)s.
>>
>>29083401
USA! USA!
>>
>>29083357
>you scratch your jaw a little, contemplating the odd sight in front of you.
>You finally shrug, decide it's worth it, and tuck another (you) into the furnace
>The wheels continue to churn either way, because the ride never ends.
>But maybe stoking the boiler will make the trip more interesting.
>>
So you know how dash is into nerd shit, like daring do? You think, if she was trying to get your attention, that her friends would tell her she needs to keep her nerd levels down? And that boys don't like that sort of thing? How would she react if she tried doing that but then mid date you bring up daring do or something? Would she try and play it off like she's not a fan? Or fangasm accidentally?
>>
>>29083443

>Bringing up Daring Do.
>Not obviously superior Indian Jones.

Disgusting.
>>
File: Drunk.jpg (30KB, 371x299px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk.jpg
30KB, 371x299px
Be careful when some ponies, especially nerdy, virgin mares, get drunk. They tend to show their "true selves" when they're wasted.
>>
>>29083443
If you commented positively on something she likes, I don't think she'd be able to contain herself.

If you just mentioned daring do (or whatever), she might probe a bit to figure out what you think about it before committing herself. But if you're all "Daring Do is awesome!" she's going to start fangasming.
>>
>>29083450
>she turns into a sobbing mess over the fact she's never touched a colt
>>
>>29083357
Here's a (You), but we really need more to work with.
Especially since it is just your original with more detail.
>>
>Anon makes an eqg equivalent of My Chemical Romance. Just to spite the rainbooms. It's him, Big Mac, Caramel, Braeburn, and Thunder Lane.
Someone please do this, my angst yearns for it
>>
>>29076070
>>29076094
>>29076150
>>29076264
>>29077479
>>29076973
>>29076754
You guys spoil me. I'm glad my taste in cute is shared. I had wondered how people would react to the maid uniform and humiliation in general. Maybe I've started to overthink it because of how many anons hate anything that can be seen as a fetish? Dunno. I'll assume there's at least some people who go for what I like to write. As long as I can write stuff in this vein, I'll be happy.

>>29076250
I kinda like the idea of possessive ponies. A yandere pony or even just a really overprotective one (or both) sound like a fun dynamic.

>>29077340
>>29077361
I don't think it matters too much but mane is probably the more accurate word choice. I changed it in the pastebin.

>>29078502
I'm not opposed to doing small-shots but I honestly don't understand the potential besides it being a funny joke from a few threads ago. This is obviously a play on 'Blacked' which is tied to a racial cuckholding fetish which a pretty garbage concept. Like... is Anon supposed to go to zecora for a porn shoot, she doms him aggressively, he gets addicted to the sex and dumps the mares in town forever? I like Zecora, though I'll probably not write her because rhymes are more hassle than they're worth, but this seems a bit dismal and fetishy in the wrong ways.
>>
>Ponies are not so little
>Or maybe Anon just got shrunk crossing the dimensional barrier
>Whatever the reason, he's like a fucking hobbit
>However, this makes him the perfect size to ride around on a pone's back
>>
>>29083666
eugh
>>
>>29083342
Oh yeah we got more of this.
>>
>>29083352

A lot of Anons will just tell you to keep going, and that's not going to help you. I'm going to hit you with some tough love, because I want to see you improve.

I'm not into it. It feels like you're force injecting 'Merican' memes for sake of humor and none of it is working for me. It just feels strange and slightly out of place almost, like you did it to pander and none of it is funny to you personally. For the record, I did like Crusader Anon. It was similarly over the top but the jokes had better timing and made more sense to me. Here the narrative metaphors come off as jarring and the rest is like just 'america fuck yeah' lines.

> I'll stop writing this serious if you guys don't want it.
I have no clue how you think this is supposed to be serious writing. Serious and non-serious are both fine, but you need to read what you posted if you aren't sure which it falls into.

>You stand up, seemingly no worse for wear.
>You step forward and slowly take off your shades, looking up at the big horse all the while.
>You can see her flinch.
>You can taste the fear.

Try to avoid using the same noun or sentence structure over and over. Read this out loud to yourself and you should feel how awkward it is.

Overall, I thought of pick related considering I see you struggle to find motivation and keep getting 'writers block'. It's not that forcing yourself to write is a terrible thing, because it will still help you get better, but the end result is never good. Wait till you have something worthwhile to say, and the words will come much easier. There are tons of side projects around that Anons throw out. Maybe start with what drunk does and pop out a post or two to explore it if you like it.
>>
>Anon is the leader of a cult
>It started small, but soon it grew and grew.
>Mares from every walk of life
>Lonely, desperate for affection.
>Their purpose is simple
>Find Love
>Anon's goal is slightly different, he has already acquired his waifu, but as his true goal and theirs can be met via the same means, there is no conflict.
>To achieve their aim's, they shall tear a hole in reality. Opening a portal to another world.
>A world that is not RGR.

>The Diarchs catch wind of their plans
>Unicorns researching relevant magic all over the country caught their attention.
>Celestia fears that the delicate balance of her world will be upset, and seeks to stop them.

>But Anon did not become the leader of a cult without being at least a little clever
>They fled, and plead their case to the Princess of Love herself.
>It took a bit of convincing, but she agreed to intercede on their behalf with Celestia, and offered them Sanctuary, at least temporarily, in the Crystal Empire.
>>
File: 66c768b6e63caaf80a6c0aeb76acd715.jpg (162KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
66c768b6e63caaf80a6c0aeb76acd715.jpg
162KB, 1080x1080px
>>29083666
Take it back to the macro general
>>
File: Otaku Mare.png (110KB, 488x894px) Image search: [Google]
Otaku Mare.png
110KB, 488x894px
I want to pull a shutin mare in need of a haircut out into the sun for some fun.
>>
>>29083807
>"Non, you have know her ever since the two of you were in preschool, can you please just try and get her out of that room? All she's been doing all day is sitting around reading her weird Masian comics and-"
"I know, I know. I'll try getting her moving."
>"Oh! Thank you so much!"
"Don't mention it."
>You stroll upstairs and knock on her door
>No response
"Hello? It's Anon. What are you doing in there?"
>"Haah, haah. Whew. Uhh, hey Anon! I'm doing nothing at all! Just come in! Wait, no, give me a minute!"
>Something seems...off
>>
File: 1461232884119.png (77KB, 604x569px) Image search: [Google]
1461232884119.png
77KB, 604x569px
>>29083807
>>29083814
yes
>>
>>29083807
>>29083924

M-my dick
>>
File: 1473125722595.png (104KB, 828x843px) Image search: [Google]
1473125722595.png
104KB, 828x843px
>>29076372
> Anon takes a deep breath
> "D-do you want to w-watch?"

"Please do. Now go and masturbate like a good boy."
> "I'll be thinking of you."
M-muh
>>
File: 1479504040622.jpg (42KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479504040622.jpg
42KB, 640x468px
>>29077067
Also seconding this. I want to see their resolve slowly waver, making it and them harder. After all, watching each other masturbate is not legally a sexual intercourse, is it now?
>>
>>29082725
You wouldn't happen to remember what that summary was? By Blood and Friendship works as a one shot but god damn, there was supposed to be more? I gotta know, man!
>>
File: 1397674293367.jpg (6KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
1397674293367.jpg
6KB, 292x173px
>>29083924
>>29083807

my heart
>>
File: 1384722119077.jpg (253KB, 2240x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1384722119077.jpg
253KB, 2240x1600px
>>29083450
>>
>>29080590
Crusaders were absolved of sin for their services.
>>
>>29076303
>Nightmare Moon appears in Anon's room, waking him up and demanding he "start having dreams that make sense, right now"
>Anon, upset about being so rudely awakened, teaches the rude mare a lesson she'll not soon forget with his penis and also some non-consentual cuddling. It's not rape if it's happening to a mare, much less a villain.
>>
>>29084367
>Nightmare moon appears in Anon's room complaining about his dreams.
>Is now a teddy bear.
>Further complaints lead to Anon squeezing his teddy.
"No, don't want to get up."
>Nightmare moon turns bluer.
>When Anon wakes up and finds a dead horse in his bed he thinks he has somehow pissed off the pony mafia.
>>
>>29083807
>>29083924
We need lots of stories of this mare. She's so fucking hot.
>>
File: indian jones.jpg (53KB, 471x702px) Image search: [Google]
indian jones.jpg
53KB, 471x702px
>>29083449
>Indian Jones
>>
>>29083145
>Smug Zecora bragging in-rhyme to the jealous mares of Ponyville that she snagged Anon
>"Once you go stripe, there is no respite"
>>
>>29083450
>"This is my favourite comic. It's called, 'please don't leave me I'm so desperately lonely'."
>>
File: 1478061689085.jpg (282KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
1478061689085.jpg
282KB, 800x784px
>>29084053
>>29083814
HNNNNG
>>
>>29083807
>>29083924
Watamote girl was already my fetish anon. How can you do this to me?
The dick can only take so much beating before it gives out!
>>
File: 1465060623932.png (132KB, 684x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465060623932.png
132KB, 684x700px
DESPERATE
NEEDY
MARES
>>
>>29084651
>"I'm a Princess for goddess' sake and I still haven't gotten any dick!"
>"We don't even have to hook up or get married or anything I just want somepony to fuck me!"
>>
>>29085299
>>"We don't even have to hook up or get married or anything I just want somepony to fuck me!"
You're lying.
>>
>>29085318
Oh she is, she just doesn't know that she is. You see, if you fuck her, she'll explode into a flurry of emotions and deep-seated love. She'll want to marry you and then be yours forever.
>>
File: 1475174293669.png (281KB, 693x995px) Image search: [Google]
1475174293669.png
281KB, 693x995px
>>29085299
>>"I'm a Princess for goddess' sake and I still haven't gotten any dick!"
IMMERSION LOST
im sure as soon as she got those wings and bigger stature stallions were crawling all over her
>>
>>29083807
>>29083924
>>29085281
What is this mares name and where can I find more? I don't rgre much but I like this tomoko weeb horse
>>
>>29085318
>>29085323
Both of you are completely right.
>>
File: 12.png (157KB, 399x358px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
157KB, 399x358px
>>29084642

kek
>>
>>29084642
That's pretty OOC for Zecora
>>
File: 1473810483042.gif (415KB, 616x459px) Image search: [Google]
1473810483042.gif
415KB, 616x459px
>You wait a little bit more before Anon comes put.
>What you see nearly stops your heart.
>He looks Amazing in the suit.
>All you can think is you’re glad your cutie mark is on that. Because every mare in town would be after him.
>From the look on Rarity’s face she didn’t expect him to look this good either.
>The suit perfectly fits him.
>Your colors perfectly fit him.
>”This thing is nice Rarity you did a really nice job!” He says still checking out the suit.
>”Y-Yeah…” Rarity mumbles still looking at him.
>He then looks at the cutie mark on the chest of the suit.
>”I really like the way you got Twi’s mark on it. It makes me feel… well I don’t know. But I like it.”
>This colt. This colt right here.
>You are lucky.
“So Rarity. Is it okay if he wears this out?”
>You ask snapping Rarity back to reality.
>”Y-Yes of course...” She says her face now red from blushing.
>”Well what do I owe you?” Anon ask.
>Rarity turns to him with a smile.
>”Oh, nothing darling. You are a friend after all.”
>Anon seems a bit disappointed by that answer.
>”Well it feels kinda wrong to take this without giving anything in return.”
>>
File: 1473819115028.gif (612KB, 735x625px) Image search: [Google]
1473819115028.gif
612KB, 735x625px
>>29085518
>Be Rarity.
>Oh, you know something this colt can give.~
>NO. Bad Rarity.
>This is a friend! Not a back buddy.
>If you wanted one of those there is always Spike.
>Can’t really rely on Thunder Lane ever since he became a stallionist…
>Oh well.
“Well I could always use somepony to watch Sweetie for me. I have to go grab some new fabrics in canterlot. “
>That was true. You were running low since you made such big suits.
>Plus stallions like foals don’t they?
>”Oh, sure no problem.” He says with much enthusiasm.
>Oh how you love them enthusiastic~
“Then it’s settled. I’ll see you here tomorrow afternoon.”
>”Okay. See you then.” He says as him and Twilight walk out.
>You really do hate to see him leave.
>But you LOVE to watch him go…

Short update. I've been playing Ark too much. Although i see that will stop in the near future if wildcard doesn't stop their bullshit.
>>
>>29085532
>This is a friend! Not a buck buddy.
I hate auto correct.
>>
>>29085538
Back buddy works too, since a stallion would be over her back.
>>
File: 1473443024829.gif (186KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [Google]
1473443024829.gif
186KB, 1000x906px
>>29085544
DUB DUBS CONFIRM! It has now been deemed 'Back buddy'!
>>
File: 1463762129520.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1463762129520.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>29085463
O really?
>>
File: back_buddy.jpg (90KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
back_buddy.jpg
90KB, 1500x1500px
>>29085557
Every time I see "back buddy" I think of one of these things.
>>
>>29085544
Right.

https://derpibooru.org/1318960
>>
File: not clopping.png (127KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
not clopping.png
127KB, 1024x510px
>>29085323
>You can't believe it.
>You're actually in bed with a stallion.
>And it's not your brother, either!
>Anon must have taken you to his home... you remember... you were uh... drunk...
>He's being a good friend to you. Sleeping in the same bed as you, he must not have anywhere else in his home to sleep...
>Wait... he's...
>Is he spooning you?
>Oh buck. Oh buck. Maybe he wants to be more than a friend? Is it finally happening?
>He hugs you...
>Anon buries his warm cheek into your neck...
>Calm down, Sparkle. Maybe he's just cold. That's just his body's reflexes while he's asleep.
>Don't get wet. Don't get wet. Don't get wet.
>Anon's thighs push into your flanks. Something warm and fleshy rubs against your sex.
>...
<3...
>Yes yes yes yes yes
>You push your butt into his crotch as hard as you can while he humps you. You can't hold back anymore, you're going to get his bed soaked.
>You'regoingtodatehimandyou'llbemarefriendandcoltfriendandyou'lltakehimoutfordinnerandyou'llmakelovetohimeverynightandthenyou'llgetmarriedandhaveanicebigherdwithadozenfoalsandyoulovehimlovelovelove<3<3<3
>Anon doesn't get any more intense than his slow humping, though.
>It's actually lulling you to... sleep...
>Your forehooves hug his arm. You're going to rut him in the morning. He's asking for it. He's so...
>Zzzzz.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 500x600px
>>29085602
> <3
>>
File: sweating intensifies.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
sweating intensifies.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>29085602
N-nigga...
>>
File: 1478244760720.png (585KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478244760720.png
585KB, 820x800px
>>29085602
this is giving me a heartboner
>>
>>29085401
https://derpibooru.org/tags/oc-colon-floor+bored
>>
>>29085602
Dong: Expanded
>>
>>29083399
This deserves sauce
>>
>>29085640
she is a very lewd mare
https://derpibooru.org/1189055
>>
More changeling.

YES or YES
>>
>>29085712
Not really.
>>
File: 1470886565108.jpg (83KB, 1024x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1470886565108.jpg
83KB, 1024x1065px
>>29085712
I'm working on a changeling story.
>>
>>29083679
Thanks, Anon. I'll just stick with Crusaders.
>>
>>29085712
Yes
>>
>>29085765
But I want more soldier Anon.
>>
>>29085765
The point wasn't to drop this and write crusader. It was to point out issues with what you've been working on. Write soldier anon if you believe in it and enjoy it. It just seemed like you were writing to write.
>>
>>29078414

They'd basically be like an idol group in Japan.

They wouldn't be allowed to have marefriends in order to preserve the fantasies of the lonely NEET mates who buy their merchandise. Their managers keep them constantly busy so they don't have the opportunity to try to secretly meet fillies.

one gets caught having a mare friend and is forced to shave their mane as well as issue a public apology to their fans.
>>
>>29085793
>>29085807
>>29085793

I've already got 5000 characters on a need crusader Anon green.
>>
>>29085844
*New.

I've been fucking up all the time today, maybe it's just not my day.
>>
>>29080827

Idea

>things have been getting dull with Shining and Cadence's marriage
>They still love each other and their daughter but the spark is fading
>Shining starts reading Coamo for advice
>Three weeks later, Cadence outlaws the magazine from being sold in the Crystal Empire, declaring it a threat to the stability of the Crystal Heart
>>
>>29085874
>be sure to bite your mares clit, it'll drive her wild!
>>
>>29085326
Maybe, but even socially awkward Twilight would be able to see that they're after her wealth and status more than anything.
>>
File: 1461076915640.png (3MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1461076915640.png
3MB, 5760x3240px
>>29085326
>>29085602
>>29085900
>Deep down, Twilight just wants a warm body to sleep next to that won't try and exploit her.
>>
>>29085927
That's fine, as long as she is some creepy molester I will cuddlefuck that mare till the sun goes down, and even after that.
>>
>>29085927
>that won't try and exploit her.
Please, ponecolts are good pones.

They would never do that.
Twilight i just too much of a nervous wreck.
>>
Hey, I got more Twilot-Sunny bunny
>>
>>29086109
>"Hmmm..."
>It was early...
>Very early...
>You didn't know how early, because you had absolutely no idea where the hell your phone went and there wasn't a clock in sight, but you knew that it was early
>Being a high school student--wildly known for their hatred of getting up early-- you had a sixth sense about these kind of things
>So it was early...
>And you were awake...
>Wiiiiiiddddddddeeeee awake
>You were lying on what felt like a bunch of pillows
>There must have been eight blankets on top of you
>You could hear a fire crackling in the background
>If you picked your head up and twisted your neck as far as it would go you could just make out a pile of firewood sitting by the fireplace that was as high as your knee
>...
>Which wasn't safe...
>If the flame managed to jump from the fireplace bad things could happen...
>But FUCK fire safety
>Fuck it hard!
>You had bigger problems at the moment...
>Twilight, dead to the world, sighed into your ear as she nuzzled herself closer to you
>...
>Now...
>This wasn't the first time that you had waken up to something... different
>You were known to sleepwalk from time to time, so there was a chance each time that you closed your eyes to sleep you'd wake up in your bathtub or outside next to your dad's shed or any number of weird places
>Hell, one time you woke up on the neighbor's roof!
>But this...?
>This was...
>This was different…
>REALLY different...
>You twitched as someone sighed in your ear
>A hand slowly slid down your side to rest on top of your hip
>That wasn’t Twilight
>Twilight couldn’t sigh into your ear from the position she was in
>No...
>There wasn't just one person pressed up against you, there were two
>>
>>29086109
Fuck yeah
>>
>>29086116
>Two women...
>Sunset and Twi...
>Sunset and Twi had, for whatever reason, snuggled up on either side of you sometime in the middle of the night
>You were lying on your side
>One of your arms was draped over Twi's middle
>Twilight was hugging your other arm against her chest, resisting any attempt that you made in trying to pull it away
>Her head was tucked up underneath your chin and her nose was buried in your neck
>She was your little spoon, while Sunset had taken it upon herself to be your snuggler
>The girl had pressed her warm, beautiful body against your back
>Your head rested under her chin, and one of her arms was wrapped around your belly, holding you firmly in place
>Both of the girls were quietly breathing
>Their body language--from what you could see with your limited mobility anyways-- was relaxed and peaceful
>Hair, both purple and bacon-colored, could be seen at the fringes of your vision
>You were also pretty sure that Sunset was drooling because your hair felt a little wet...
>Twilight mumbled nonsensically in her sleep
>She shifted her weight, rubbing your arm against her breasts before sighing and laying still once more
>You could feel her nipples through her undershirt, slightly hardened from either the cold that still stubbornly clung to the room despite the fire and the blankets or the stimulation that your arm was providing
>...
>Wew…
>Wew, wew, wew...
>You had absolutely no idea how long you had just been lying there, frozen, as those two beautiful women used you like a body pillow…
>It was probably a long time…
>It FELT like a long time...
>For what must have been the tenth time in as many minutes, you pinched yourself
>>
>>29086109
>>29086116

*tiny yay*
>>
>>29086125
>Just like the last ten times, you felt pain
>...
>You couldn't feel in a dream
>That meant that this isn't a dream
>...
>This was real life
>This was happening
>...
>Somehow...
>You were so flabbergasted by the position you found yourself in you couldn't even freak out
>You just laid there, listening to unfamiliar sounds that girls made when they slept, wide-eyed and confused
>...You might have been focusing most of your energies on not getting a boner too
>Because that would be bad…
>Twilight having your arm was bad enough--if she woke up and realized that your arm was in between her boobs at this moment you were positive that you’d get an earful at the very least-- but if you went and got hard the shit would hit a whole different type of fan
>Probably...
>Maybe...
>...
>What the FUCK were you even doing here?!
>What happened when you were asleep?!
>Why didn't you wake up?!
>Why was the fire still going?!
>SWEET BABY JESUS IN A HOT AIR BALLOON, DON'T GET A BUCKING BONER!
>A shaky sigh escaped your lips as you looked down at Twilight
>Just like you, she was covered from head to toe in blankets
>The only thing that you could honestly see on her was the top of her head and parts of her face
>”Hmm…”
>Twi’s blankets gently rose and fell with each breath that she took
>Whenever she moved, her knees gently tapped against yours
>Her grip on your arm would also relax and tense every few moments, as if she were expecting you to try to pull away from her at any moment
>...
>At least she seemed comfortable now and not cold like she was last night...
>You shifted your legs, trying your hardest not to accidently kick one of the other girls
>>
>>29086134
>You didn't want to wake them up
>Not yet...
>You still had to figure out what the heck you were going to do when they opened their eyes...
>A very particular sound escaped your throat when you finally realized that, eventually, the girls were going to wake up
>It was the same kind of sound that a hobo made when he found himself with a winning lottery ticket
>There was joy in the noise, along with a little confusion and disbelief
>What the hell was going to happen?
>Were they going to open their eyes, smile and whisper their good mornings?
>Or were they going to start freaking out?
>You honestly had no idea
>You’ve never slept with a girl before
>...And no, your mom doesn’t count, and nor should she
>Twi shifted again, finally pressing as much of her body against yours as physically possible
>She was a perfect fit it seemed
>From the top of her head to the tips of her toes she fit along the contours of your body
>You didn’t want to sound like a weirdo or a freak or a loser, but you MIGHT say it was almost like she was MADE to snuggle up against you
>...
>Which, now that you’ve thought it aloud, actually sounds creepy…
>Really creepy
>...
>Don’t get a boner...
>Twilight let out another happy sigh, her lips brushing against your adam’s apple
>You made your hobo noise again, your toes curling
>Why...?
>What were you doing here?
>Did the girls pull you off of the couch?
>If they did, why the heck were they cuddling you?
>...
>Did they like you?
>Was this some trick?
>This was some weird trick, wasn’t it?
>Or maybe a conspiracy!
>Yeah, it could have been something like that!
>...
>Why did it feel like you wanted to cry...?
>Your free hand began to wander on its own as you wrestled with these questions
>It slowly slid up Twilight's back
>Up the gentle curves of her body, up the muscles in her upper back, up her neck
>Twilight let out a sleepy giggle, nuzzling you with a little more force as your hand found its way to her head
>>
>>29086145
>You froze, waiting until she had once again gone still before you began to run your fingers through her hair
>...
>Guys did that to girls they slept with, right?
>They ran their fingers through the girl's hair a-and gave them a kiss on the cheek?
>Yep…
>You were PRETTY sure that was what they did...
>At least in movies…
>Your touches were careful and light
>You didn't want to yank on her hair and wake her up
>You also wanted to be able to yank your hand away if her eyes opened suddenly...
>W-Wew...
>Sweet Christ above was your heart beating fast...
>Still though, even though it felt like you were on the verge of having a panic attack, you continued playing with your b-bed buddy's hair
>After about a minute of this Twilight sighed again
>Relaxing slightly, you couldn't help but sigh as well
>Twi's hair was silky smooth, tickling your fingers each time you made your way up the back of her head
>It felt… nice doing this
>And not just because you liked the feeling of her hair...
>With each stroke you began to grow more comfortable
>Your touches started to get a little more firm and confident
>You teased her scalp, gently raking it with your fingertips
>You also began to rub strands of her hair between your pointer finger and thumb
>God was her hair soft...
>It took a few minutes, but eventually you started to enjoy the position you were in
>Like really enjoyed
>And not even in the sexual way
>It was just nice to have someone pressed up against you...
>Someone that trusted you so much that they were comfortable sleeping right next to you…
>It made you feel wanted, liked
>Maybe even loved...?
>You exhaled, closing your eyes and nuzzling the top of Twilight's head
>She immediately nuzzled back and, to your surprise, she began to move her head toward your hand, giving you more hair to run your fingers through
>You did just that; happily and with a heart full of emotion
>>
>>29086152
>For some reason or another, tears began to form out of the corners of your eyes, but you ignored them
>There was no reason to cry...
>You had two beautiful women pressed up against you...
>Two women that WANTED to be pressed up against you…
>There was no good reason to cry
>You should be happy
>HAPPY!
>You don't know how long you laid there, listening to the sounds that Twilight made
>The girl continued to lean back and back and back
>Her beautiful, sleeping face was soon revealed to you
>Her mouth was partially opened, you could see a bead of drool making its way down her chin
>The hair on the top of her head was a little messy from all of the nuzzling that she had been doing and there was an imprint of your shirt collar across her face
>...
>God was she beautiful...
>Your hand left her head and found its way to her cheek
>You ran your fingers along it, marveling at how soft and smooth her skin was
>Twi's lips twitched in what could have been a smile, and she leaned into your touch once more
>You found yourself smiling even as you blinked away tears, cupping the girl's cheek and leaning forward
>Maybe just a little kiss on the cheek...
>Not a long one, just a peck...
>She wouldn't even notic--
>"Whatcha doin', Nonny?”
>You frozen, your lips puckered, as someone whispered into your ear
>Someone that sounded AWFULLY like Sunset...
>...
>Oh shit...
>Your eyes widened as Sunset's grip around your stomach tightened
>You hadn't noticed, but the top of your head was no longer resting under her chin
>She had picked her head up...
>She had picked her head up and her face was now uncomfortably close to yours...
>Double shit...
>The girl nuzzled the side of your face, chuckling quietly as she did so
>"Are you trying to steal kisses, Nonny?" she cooed
>You stiffened
"N-No! I w-was um, I thought I s-saw something o-on her face w-was looking for i-it," you quickly blurted out
>Sunset chuckled again, her other hand making its way up your side
>>
>>29086159
>"Really? You were just looking for something?" she teased
>You jumped when you felt her fingertip slid along your neck
>Ohfuckingshityou'reinforitnow!
>Because you were the unluckiest son of a bitch that ever walked this earth, Twilight picked that moment to stir
>She yawned, her eyes slowly opening
>...
>And your lips was an inch from her face
>Yourlipswereabouttotouchhercheek!
>A blush exploded across your face as Twilight, blinking tiredly, looked up at you and instantly smiled
>Holyfuckingshitwasshethecutestgirlinthewholeworld!
>"Good morning, Anon," she whispered
"I w-wasn't stealing k-kisses, I promise!" you responded. "I w-wasn't! I’m n-not a kissing b-burglar!"
>The fire crackled in the background as you all sat there for a few moments in silence
>Sunset chuckled, and you couldn't help but flinch when she went ahead and kissed your cheek
>"I wish I knew who was cuter out of the two of you," she proclaimed

>You liked Sunset's kitchen
>Pots and pans hung on hooks next to the stove
>A spice rack sat next to the sink
>The chairs and table that sat next to the big, fancy window in the room looked comfortable and well-made
>It was homey, small; nothing like that hulking monstrosity that you had back at home
>In fact, as you looked around, you couldn’t help be reminded of your dad’s kitchen...
>You couldn’t put your finger on it, but it felt like a stallion had set this room up with a family in mind...
>But that, of course, wasn't true in the slightest
>There was no stay-at-home stallion to cook for you in this house
>There was only you and Sunset
>The only thing that you could make consistently well were peanut butter and sunflower sandwiches, and from what Sunset told you she more burned things than she cooked
>But here the two of you were, hunched over Sunset's stove with pans and cooking utensils in hand, trying to cook breakfast
>>
>>29086109
I LOVE YOU LAP
>>
>>29086168
>...
>You weren't doing very well
>You weren’t doing very well at all

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

>"Twilight! Open up the window or something!" Sunset barked, trying to fan away the smoke that was all around the room. "I need to find out where the hell that fire alarm is!"
>The kitchen was a mess
>Half-burnt batter and syrup was EVERYWHERE
>One of the pans on the stove was missing a handle
>Another pan was floating in the sink, still on fire even though water was pouring down on top of it
>The toaster had been smashed to pieces, and there was also a butcher knife sticking in the wall for some reason
>...
>And did you mention the smoke?
>Because it was everywhere
>...
>There was a REASON why you didn't cook back at home...
>Coughing, you looked over at her
"Did you turn the stove off?" you asked
>Sunset bristled, her eyes wild and her hair a mess
>"Of course I did! Now go and--"
"Are you sure?"
>"Yes I'm sure!"
>Sunset frowned at you, quickly looking at the stove
>She stared at it for a few moments, her frown deepening
>Looking back over at you, she reached over and turned one of the knobs
>"...There," she grumbled
>Even though you looked just as frazzled and messy as Sunset, you couldn't help but smile
"Okay!" you chirped. "Why don't you try to put out the fire in the sink and find that alarm while I get the windows opened?"
>Sunset grumbled something under her breath that you couldn't quite catch
>>
>>29086179
>Taking that as an okay, you quickly made your way to the windows and began throwing them open, opening the back door for good measure
>While you did that, Sunset FINALLY managed to extinguish the pan fire
>The fire alarm thingy was found also, and its batteries were pulled out, stopping that horrible beeping
>The stove was off, the smoke was starting to leave, nothing was on fire as far as you could see, and the two of you had walked away with only a few minor burns and scrapes
>Which was a HECK of a lot better than what had happened last time you had tried cooking something
>...
>Spike still wouldn't talk about what happened that day...
>"Fucking cooking..." Sunset grumbled, marching toward the table and sitting down, covering her face with her hands
>Nervously looking around the room to see if anything was burning or about to blow up, you made your way over and sat down with her
>This...
>That was going to be hard to explain...
>...
>Hopefully no one called the fire department...
"H-Hey, it's not that bad," you assured, running through fingers through your hair to fix it as best as you could. "Scrambled eggs is a hard dish to make. Anybody could mess it up!"
>Sunset groaned, slamming her forehead against the table
>"The two of us were Celestia's PERSONAL students, Twi. We can do magic that most unicorns couldn't do in their wildest dreams."
>She groaned again, kicking at a table leg
>"Why the hell can't we just make some breakfast?!"
>You opened your mouth to answer
"Well, um..."
>Your brow scrunched up in though as you tried to think of a good reason
>...
>>
>>29086187
>You couldn't think of one...
"Maybe it's just harder than it looks?" you suggested
>Sunset picked her head up and looked at you with a deadpan expression
>You bit your lip, rubbing your arm
"...Maybe Anon will be okay with cereal and milk?"
>Sunset's mouth twitched
>Even though she was doing her best to look grumpy, you could see a smile worming its way onto her face
>"If we don't go and burn that too," she mumbled
>You chuckled, leaning across the table and nudging her
"Come on, give us a LITTLE credit," you joked
>Sunset's smile widened a little more
>Blowing a bit of hair from her face she sat back up
>She then looked around at the mess the two of you made
>”...Well, I think--”
>"SON OF A BIT--EKRNELNL!"
>Both you and Sunset jumped
>Your heads snapped toward the window and you both looked outside
>The entire landscape was nothing but snow as far as the eye could see
>The blizzard had gone, leaving this winter wonderland that you all found yourselves in
>From what Sunset had read on her phone, there was two and a half feet of snow on the ground
>That was a lot of snow
>It was so much snow, in fact, that someone called a “governor” had called a state of emergency, telling people to stay in their homes until their local snow removal services had done their jobs
>Not like anyone COULD leave their homes...
>The power was still out, though not the telephone or the gas or the water
>For some reason...
>Even though that terrible wind was gone, the cold was still there
>Last time Sunset had checked her phone it was zero degrees out there, and there were signs that it wasn't going to get warmer anytime soon
>It was bad outside
>Bad with a capital B
>Even when you had magic at your disposal, you would have hesitated stepping hoof outside in something like this
>>
>>29086192
>But out there, amidst the snow, was Anon, all bundled up and with a shovel in his hand
>...Or at least there HAD been a shovel in his hand
>At that moment it was sticking out of a snow pile a few feet away from him
>Anon himself appeared to be lying face-first in the snow, his legs kicking and his arms flapping as he swore and cussed his heart out
>It was an admittedly silly sight
>So silly that you might have started chuckling if you didn't know how cold it was
>Or for the fact that a STALLION was out there in all of that snow SHOVELING IT
"Are you SURE that we should be letting Anon clear your sidewalk?" you quietly asked, feeling your stomach tighten just by looking at him
>"You heard him, Twi," Sunset said with a helpless shrug. "He was going to do it whether we wanted him to or not."
>Even though she was used to how things were here, you could see that Anon being out there didn't sit very well with her
>And it SHOULDN'T!
>No mare worth her cutiemark would want a stallion working out in conditions like this!
>The most a colt should be doing on a day like today was trying to keep warm under the covers with a hot mug of something in his hooves!
>But Anon had been insistent, saying about how the snow would turn into ice in this weather
>If it didn't get shoveled now you'd never be able to shovel it, he said
>He had then found a shovel in Sunset's basement and had gone outside to do all of the work by himself before either of you could properly protest
>All. By. Himself.
>He would have worn just the light jacket that he had brought with him the day before--Celestia forbid-- if not for the fact that Sunset had dragged his butt back into the house to get some proper clothes on
>...
>You didn't like it
>Different world or not, seeing him out there all by himself, didn't sit very well with you
>You wanted to go out there and drag him back inside
>>
>>29086134
>DON'T GET A BUCKING BONER!
>>
>>29085616
Oh fuck you.
>>
File: 1481685033305.jpg (174KB, 906x687px) Image search: [Google]
1481685033305.jpg
174KB, 906x687px
>>29086199
>You wanted to strip him out of all of those sweatshirts and jackets and gloves and have him put a blanket around himself and sit by the fire
>He was going to catch a cold out there...
>He was going to get FROSTBITE out there...
>You bit your lip, gripping the edge of the table so hard that you knuckles were white
"We should make him come inside," you said. "He needs to come inside and warm up."
>Sunset said nothing for a moment as she watched Anon struggle to his feet only to take two steps and fall right back down
>"I'll make him come inside in a few minutes," she said, drumming her fingers against the table and standing up. "I SHOULD be able to get him to come inside if he shovels the walkway. Now come on, help me clean up this mess a bit."
>You rose from your seat, following Sunset to the sink
"It's a shame that we couldn't cook anything to warm him up for when he comes back inside," you said regretfully, eyeing the battlefield that was the stove
>"I'm pretty sure that I have some hot chocolate somewhere," Sunset said, wetting a rag and handing it to you. "It might be a little early for cocoa, but at least I can make that and it's warm."
>You took the rag
>Leaning over, you also grabbed the knife stuck in the wall
>It came out cleanly with a single tug, and Sunset took it without a word, putting it in the sink and grabbing a rag herself
"Well, at least it's SOMETHING," you proclaimed, walking over to the counter and starting to wipe the soot and grease from it
>Sunset walked over to the stove, a small smile on her face
>"Maybe we should try to warm him up in another way?" she suggested, slapping her rag onto the top of the stove and rolling back her sleeves
>You frowned
"Another way? What other way?"
>Your friend raised an eyebrow
>She then wiggled her hips in a provocative manner
>...
>>
>>29086207
>Ohhhhh...
>Sunset's smile widened when a look of realization came across your face
>...Along with a blush
>"You know, I woke up to him running his fingers through your hair," she told you. "I swear to Luna I was about it have a heart attack it was so cute."
>You nodded, looking down at the counter
“Y-Yeah, I know,” you muttered
>And you did
>You remembered vividly waking up in Anon's arms
>You had felt him running his fingers through your hair
>You also felt his warm, soft body against yours, you smelled his scent, and you had listened to his heartbeat as you laid there with your eyes closed
>It had been wonderful
>Indescribable
>You had never been more well-rested, or as happy to wake up as you have been this morning
>Your blush deepened just a hair when you remembered looking up into Anon's face
>His eyes had been wide with surprise and shock, and his face had been as red as a tomato
>He looked, for all of the world, like a colt with his hoof in a cookie jar
>Except instead of trying to get cookies h-he had been trying to...
>You cleared your throat
"Y-Yes, it was really cute, w-wasn't it?" you asked
>Sunset nodded, walking over to the sink and wringing out the soot and grime on her rag and then washing it with out cold, COLD water
>"I told you Twi: the hard part was getting him to cuddle us, and now that we've done that we're in the clear for anything else that we want to do," she said confidently
>You nodded, looking down at your rag
>Quietly, you let what your friend had just said sink in
>...
>You could do ANYTHING...
>Anything with a stallion that put your comfort and safety above his own...
>A stallion that didn't make your stomach knot up in fear whenever you talked to him…
>A stallion that mares would happily kill for...
>You leaned against the counter, using it to support yourself so that you didn't fall over
"Anything..." you muttered, looking over at your friend
>>
>>29086214
>Sunset was, of course, looking back at you with a smile
>You looked down at your feet for a few moments, chewing on your lip
>You then looked back up at her
"Sunset? Do you have any ideas about how w-we could ‘warm’ Anon?" you asked
>Your friend's smile widened
>"I think I do, Twi..."

>You didn't like snow
>That was a pretty weird thing for a high school student to say, in all honesty
>Why wouldn't you like snow?
>Snow was pretty
>You could make snowmen out of them
>You could write your name in it using piss
>If there was enough snow you wouldn't have to go to school for the day
>Snow was the BEST thing in the world for a high schooler, right?
>FUCKING WRONG!
>If there was snow it was cold outside
>You didn't like cold
>Also, if there was snow you had to shovel the shit
>As someone who has had to shovel his long ass driveway since he was eight years old, you were confident in saying that you didn't very much care for the activity
>In fact, one might correctly state that you COULDN'T FUCKING STAND IT!
>You didn't care about the snow days
>You didn't really care about snowy Christmas mornings and you sure as shit didn't care about snowmen
>FUCK the snow
>FUCK a winter wonderland
>FUCK the cold
>And bah humbug
"Goddamn, piece of shit... can't walk five feet without falling over..."
>You carefully climbed back to your feet after falling for the THOUSANDTH time since you walked out of here, brushing the snow from your jacket and your face with a gloved hand
>>
>>29086220
>The snow was already melting on your cheeks and jaw, making your skin sting
>Fucking snow...
>Grimacing, you bent down and picked up your shovel
>You were almost done with the sidewalk...
>Just a few more feet you'd be able to go inside, pull off all of your wet clothes, and sit next to the fire in Sunset's living room
"Come on... Just a few more feet. Just a few more..."
>Gripping the shovel in your hands tightly, you attacked the last bit of snow like a man possessed
>Shovel-full by shovel-full you cleared the way so that you and the girls could walk outside if you needed to
>Even though it did its best to resist you, almost making you fall flat on your face more times than you could could, the battle quickly turned into a rout
>You were a god on this battlefield
>All that stood before you were cut down without mercy
>...
>Or at least tossed through the air like they were shovel-fulls of snow...
>When you had finally found yourself near what you thought was the street you drove your shovel into the snow and leaned against it, sweaty and breathing hard
>You hated snow...
>You you hate it so much that you didn’t know what to do with yourself...
>"Nonny!"
>You picked your head up and looked over just as Sunset stepped out of the house
>Unlike you--so bundled up that you probably could have walked safely through an arctic snowstorm-- Sunset was lightly dressed
>She had a thick sweatshirt on, along with a wool cap, a long scarf, a pair of thin gloves, and these cute little boots
>"It looks like you got everything done, huh?" she called, hopping off of the porch and making her way toward you
>Even though she was being careful, she was still doing that skip-hop walk thing that girls liked to do when they got excited, her hair bouncing around her shoulders
>You found yourself smiling at the sight
"Yeah, I got the front walk pretty much finished," you said, pushing off of the shovel and standing up to your full height
>>
File: 1453475266933.png (1MB, 1200x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1453475266933.png
1MB, 1200x1093px
>>29086227
>Sunset, stopping just short of you, smiled a cute little smile of hers that always left a warm, tingly feeling in your chest
>"It looks great!" she chirped with a bounce. "Now, why don't you come on back inside and get warmed up a bit? I made some hot cocoa for you to drink!!"
>You perked up
>Cocoa?
>You LOVED cocoa!
>Picking up the shovel, you were about to make your way back toward the house, but after two steps you found yourself stopping
>...
>Maybe cocoa could wait for a little while...
>You might have finished the front but you should probably go back and do some of the backyard too
>Not a lot…
>Just enough so that Sunny here could take her trash back to the alley...
>You tried to look away from Sunset, but the girl leapt forward, cupping your face with her hands and forcing you to look back into her eyes
>"Come on. Let’s get out of this cold, silly," she said, giving you a little tug
>You tried to gently pull your face from her grasp
"Actually, before I go inside I was thinking that maybe I should go around the back and do a bit of shoveling there, too," you said, your gaze drifting toward the side of the house
>Her nose scrunching up cutely, Sunset once again forced you to look at her
>"You've done enough, Anon," she said firmly. "Now come on back inside before you cocoa gets cold."
"But--"
>Sunset leaned forward and booped your nose with her own
>"Butts are for sitting, and we're not sitting out here, mister!" she said, tugging on your face once again, forcing you to take a step forward. "Now get your butt in the house."
>You looked at Sunset for a few moments, a blush creeping down your neck
"...Y-Yes ma'am," you found yourself saying
>Sunset's smile came back to full force
>"Alrighty! Let's go then!" she said, nose-booping you once more before grabbing your free hand and pulling you toward the house
>You allowed yourself to be pulled along, staring at the back of Sunset's head as she began humming to herself
>>
>>29086236
>You then looked down at the hand that she was holding
>...
>Maybe you could have some cocoa first before you came back out and shoveled the back
>It WAS really cold outside...
>Your smile came back to your face, and you began to move a little more eagerly toward the house
>Because of the neat little path that you had hewn from the snow, both you and Sunset easily made your way back into the front porch
>"You can lean my shovel against the wall if you want, Nonny," Sunset said stomping her feet against the welcome mat in front of the door
"Okie dokie," you replied, brushing past her and leaned her shovel against the wall
>You were about to turn back to Sunset, only for the girl to leap toward you
>You stumbled backward a few feet as she threw her arms around your neck, thankfully managing to catch yourself before you fell over
>"Thanks for doing all that shoveling, Nonny," she said, rubbing her cheek against yours affectionately. "I really appreciate it. Really."
>Since you were kind of getting used to the surprise hugs, you were sorta ready for this one
>Instead of standing there frozen and blushing like a moron you returned it, wrapping your arms around the cute girl and hugging her back
>You still might have been blushing, but it was a work in process
"It w-wasn't that much shoveling," you insisted, daring to give her a few nuzzles back. "But you're w-welcome."
>Sunset giggled that sweet, musical giggle of hers, her grip around your neck tightening
>Your grip on her, in turn, tightened
>It must have been in the negatives...
>The wind was starting to pick up...
>But, as you stood there, hugging this girl that you had only gotten to know the other day, you didn't feel cold...
>Not at all...
>A content sigh escaped your lips
>You found yourself closing your eyes and leaning into the hug
>Sunset sighed as well, slipping a hand under your hat to play with your hair
>>
>>29086239
>You nuzzled her some more, much to her delight
>Seconds ticked by, then minutes
>Finally, after Sunset had ran her fingers all along her scalp and the two of you had nuzzled so long and hard that your lips had almost touched more than once, Sunset broke the hug
>And, to your surprise, her cheeks were a little red
>"Oops, I told you to hurry up and get inside and here I am keeping you out here because I can't keep my hands to myself," she said, with a shy little giggle
"It's alright," you told her, feeling just a bit lightheaded. "I don't mind. I like hugs. I mean, I like when you hug me..."
>Stop...
>STOP...
>Don't ruin this moment by opening that stupid mouth of yours and babbling
>Your brow furrowed
>Closing your mouth, you placed your hands behind your back and rocked on your heels
"I like hugs. Yep..."
>...
>5/10...
>Sunset smiled
>"Good," she said. "I wouldn't know what to do with myself if a cute guy like you didn't like hugs."
>...
>C-Cute?
>Grabbing your jacket, Sunet leaned toward you and kissed you on the cheek before you could open your mouth and start spewing words again
>While you might have been used to all of the hugging, this cheek-kissing thing was still new to you
>REALLY new...
>You stiffened when you felt her warm, soft lips against your cold, red skin
>You sharply inhaled, getting a nose full of Sunny's scent
>Unlike the quick peck that you were given before, this kiss was lingering
>Sunset held it for one, two, three seconds
>While that may not have seemed like all that much time, to you it may as well have been an eternity
>"Mwah!"
>Even though Sunset was careful to lean away from you slowly, you still almost fell over
>Thankfully, she managed to grab you by the shoulders to keep you from toppling over
>>
>>29084056
All I remember was that the main conflict was between whether Anon was let go or not.
>>
>>29086241
>Her face was a little redder than it had been before, you noticed, and her bright blue eyes were almost glowing as she looked back at you
>"See? I just can't keep my hands off you!" she chirped with a grin
>Giving your shoulders a squeeze, she spun around and opened the door
>"Come on, let's get inside and warm ourselves up! It's freezing out here!"
>You stood there for a few moments and watched her disappear into the house
>One of your hands slowly reaches up to touch the cheek that had just been kissed
>The skin felt tingly, but in a good way
>...
>"Anon? Are you coming?"
>...
>Well, no...
>You might be a virgin, but not even you would--
>...
>Wait...
>Different kind of coming...
>DIFFERENT kind of coming...
>Shaking your head, you nodded your head for no one
"Y-Yeah! I'm coming!"
>>
>>29086248
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>29086248
Haha, Anon has feelings, but Sunset and Twilight are just trying to fuck him and then never see him again!
What a rube.
>>
>>29086254
LAP this is my shit.
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1280x775px
>>
>>29086254
Your massive updates are my favorite.
>>
>>29085582
That might just be the weirdest dildo I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1434858593894.png (144KB, 599x501px) Image search: [Google]
1434858593894.png
144KB, 599x501px
>>29085518
>>29085532
>Anon and Twilight are well and truly in love. Nothing can break them up.
>One day, Anon gets an idea. He wants everyone to know that he and Twilight are together, both to ward away other mares and to show his dedication to Twilight.
>How does he do this?
>Tattoo her cutie mark on himself.
>But branding himself in such a way has more consequences than he realized.
>In the old days of Equestria, permanent ink and fur dye brandings where how a herd claimed ownership over a stallion. Magic was often used to keep the brands from fading.
>The practice was seen as deplorable in modern Equestria and fell out of practice, letting stallions break off relationships and move between mares as they fancy.
>A stallion tying branding himself, and thus tying himself down was unheard of.
>A stallion permanently branding himself in a slow and painful way like tattooing to declare love for a single mare is firmly in the realm of absurd fantasy.
>Yet, this one did, and he wears the mark with the utmost pride...
>Word gets out, and even the fair number of mares who found Anon unattractive are left with raging jealously for Twilight.
>And Twilight...
>She always knew Anon loved her, but not this much.
>Did she... Did she find a real soulmate like in some cheesy neighpon manga?
>>
>>29085656
Seconded.
>>
>>29085326
Doubtful, all hosefuckers would dick anything in Equestria. But there are people who would never dick winged Twi.
>>
>>29085616
The worst piece of shit
>>
>>29086398
Yeah, I'm sure some people would prefer the librarian and not the princess.
>>
>>29085874
>>29085899
>"Stab her. No, really, just straight-up stab her. She'll get so wet, you don't even know."
>>
>>29086427
You know, maybe some people would just avoid her altogether.
>>
>>29085927
>That image

>Twilight finally works up the courage to propose to Anon
>He accepts
>>
>>29086442
Chrysalis runs the pony cosmo magazine, and is using it to sow dissent and maybe make colts use their fetishes.
>>
>>29086329
Is cute. Good writings for more.
>>
>>29086468

Why would Chrysalis run the pony Cosmo magazine? If anything, she'd want it destroyed as well.

Changelings need love, and the breakups caused by the bad advice are shrinking the food supply in Equestria.
>>
>>29086496
It doesn't shrink the supply, just leave more open suppliers.
>>
>>29086134
>>SWEET BABY JESUS IN A HOT AIR BALLOON, DON'T GET A BUCKING BONER!
hol up hol up
why the fuck is he using the word bucking
>>
>>29086510
Anon doesn't like using the f word.
>>
>>29086610
know i know hes a faggot.
>>
File: 1475944376404.png (205KB, 632x494px) Image search: [Google]
1475944376404.png
205KB, 632x494px
>>29086236
>"...Y-Yes ma'am," you found yourself saying
>>
File: 1481423849914.png (54KB, 416x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481423849914.png
54KB, 416x405px
>>29086262
Anon's gonna get rekt

They gonna fuck him and toss him out
>>
File: 1392763874260.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392763874260.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>29086168
>tfw bad allergies always making me miserable at night
>tfw can never get comfortable so always tossing and turning
>tfw takes me half an hour to get to sleep

>tfw would be an awful, miserable bed buddy
>>
File: 1468181791382.jpg (17KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
1468181791382.jpg
17KB, 210x341px
>>29085712
Where can i find this image?
>>
>>29086719
>half an hour
luck bastard it takes me an hour at least to go to sleep, and thats without my laptop or anything.
>>
>>29086803
>Here: http://carnisclopcorner.tumblr.com/post/138929269433/commission-interested-in-a-commission
>>
>>29086828
>url cannot be found
>>
>>29086836
Okay, plan B: https://derpibooru.org/1083327
>>
File: 1446498137019.jpg (99KB, 728x752px) Image search: [Google]
1446498137019.jpg
99KB, 728x752px
>>29086844
>>
>>29086207
>Leaning over, you also grabbed the knife stuck in the wall
HOW THE FUCK DID A KNIFE GET IN THE WALL?!
>>
>>29086719
Half an hour is fuckin' nothing, get on my level of insomnia.
>>
>>29086880
I ain't an insomniac, but the tossing and turning and allergies make up for it.
>>
>>
>>29086248
God, love this so much.
>>
>>29086676
Its gonna be kind of sad when Anon finds out he was right.
>>
>>29086254
Cute an comfy, I cant wait to see this though>>29086676
>>29087111
>>
>>29086676
I can only see this going one of a few ways:
Anon is dropped like a baby
Anon is brought through the mirror and is a horse
Same as above, but remains human. Gets freaked out about horses
Anon cannot let go of one and is heartbroken.

This will not end well, and I'll know slightly before everyone else.
>>
>>29086676
Very RGRE, but only the problem is...

Anon toss every mare out

>Why?

Stamina bitch.
>>
>>29086262
>>29086676
>>29087111
>Implying Twiggles isn't going to try to take him home with her
>>
File: 1458010978758.png (871KB, 6000x3841px) Image search: [Google]
1458010978758.png
871KB, 6000x3841px
>>29085602
I just want to hold her up against a wall and thrust into her while we bury into each other's necks
Fucking for love, not for lust
>>
>>29086329
Kill yourself and don't come back femdom cuck
>>
>>29087235
I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos, but I don't see how getting a tattoo of her mark is any different than a guy getting his lovers name as a tattoo, which is fairly popular.
>>
>>29087235
> Anon chooses to tattoo himself with twilight's cutie mark, despite no pressure from her to do so
> Femdom
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>29087247
When tattoos are a part of your biology and represent a stamp on your very soul, you'll probably get it.
>>
File: 1480794611402.jpg (57KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
1480794611402.jpg
57KB, 540x309px
>>29087235
Stop false flagging you cuck.
>>
>>29086329
>>29087235
>>29087247
>>29087252
>>29087254
http://pastebin.com/FdXjcizN
I miss that green.
Twi Clop happens in chapter 7
>>
File: 1407012114093.jpg (19KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407012114093.jpg
19KB, 399x400px
>>29087235
>>
>>29086179
Now I wanna bake cookies with Twiggles and Sunny.
>>
File: 1385604195975.png (239KB, 2480x2539px) Image search: [Google]
1385604195975.png
239KB, 2480x2539px
>>29087155
That would be cute.
>>
>>29086254
I really like your story but could you shorten a bit the parts dedicated to Anon's permanent-freakout-inner-monologue ? It was nice at the start to establish his personality but now it's taking 3/4 of your story and it's kind of boring.
>>
>>29086254
Okay so is Sunset the school slut or not? Because I got a school slut vibe from her earlier on in the story.
>>
File: 1456554004885.jpg (178KB, 931x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1456554004885.jpg
178KB, 931x1193px
>>29087212
>>Fucking for love, not for lust

>Ponies don't use sex for bonding, only for blowing off steam and procreation.
>In comes Anon with the in-build notion that he needs to please any sexual partner he has as best as he can.
>After a few rejections thanks to his alien looks, he finally hooks up with a mare.
>Mare, of course, expects sex to be a minute or so of both trying to get off as fast as they can.
>Almost an hour of slow, loving coupling later, the mare's hazy mind realizes that she stumbled upon a gem that's literally otherworldly.
>>
File: 1462224651317.png (419KB, 2637x2666px) Image search: [Google]
1462224651317.png
419KB, 2637x2666px
>>29087348
>>Ponies don't use sex for bonding, only for blowing off steam and procreation.
false
>>
File: 1481166818416.gif (2MB, 400x174px) Image search: [Google]
1481166818416.gif
2MB, 400x174px
>>29087348
I like where this is going.
>>
File: 1377634716556.png (863KB, 972x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1377634716556.png
863KB, 972x1410px
>trying to search pastebin
>always get a blank search page
Someone care to explain this shit?
>>
>>29087275
That sounds like a life hazard.
>>29087336
this, or make it justified in the end like this>>29086262
>>29086676
>>29087111
>>
>>29087387
Some faggot has been fucking with the pastebin list lately. Best guess I have is some asshole jealous that this thread is still rolling like the day it was conceived.
>>
>>29086220
>>You carefully climbed back to your feet after falling for the THOUSANDTH time since you walked out of here, brushing the snow from your jacket and your face with a gloved hand
What kind of doof can't walk in the snow?
>>
>>29087417
I think it's more ice.
>>
>>29087407
No like the literal pastebin site. I can't use the search function on it, it just ends up with a blank search result.
>>
>>29087440
That's weird. Don't know about that one then mate.
>>
File: 1444883583264.png (879KB, 733x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1444883583264.png
879KB, 733x2200px
>>29086248
if only
>>
>>29087448
Have you tried using pastebin's search function? Does it work for you?
>>
>>29087466
No, I have been here sense the beginning so I never needed to check the pastebin. If whoever is tampering with it again broke something that might be why though. Just a thought.
>>
>>29086248
Where's my Dazzling Pack update you fuck

This story is great too, btw. Keep it up. Muh Dazzles tho
>>
>>29087482
Well can you try to use the search on pastebin for me?
>>
>>29070100
Can I have more please? Will I get more if I draw it? How Foamy Scotch probably looks like?
>>
File: 1469577966067.png (370KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1469577966067.png
370KB, 1280x828px
>>29087498
m-muh dazzles
>>
>>29087500
Touch mare. She have muscle around her body.
>>
>>29087559
>Workout
>Became muscle pony
>TFW no coltfriend
>>
>>29085602
Those last few lines...

>Be Can't Dance
>Your snuggling with your hubby and enjoying his warmth.
>Suddenly in the middle of the night your horn tingles and you sit up right!
>Oh!
>This feeling, this untapped love...
>Mff!
>You have to bite your hoof down from the intensity of it.
>It's almost as strong as the bond you share with your knight in Shining Armor.
Whap!
>Brushing aside the hoof to your side you sigh
>Even asleep Shining just knows you made a bad pun.
>Despite his crusade against your jokes, you still love him.
>OH that's right that love!
>Closing your eyes you trace the origin of such strong unformed bonds, whoever is putting off such want and need must be in despera-
>Ponyville?
>Well Maybe it's just Fluttershy, she-
>Friendship Castle.
>M-maybe it's that new mare Glimmer something?
>Twilight Sparkle.
>Oh dear.
>Ooooh dear.
>You don't know if you should be amazingly proud of your sister in law or if you should be rightfully outraged at some gold digging stallion sinking his hooks into her.
>Oh the conflict is strong!
>For now you'll just wish her the best, maybe even do a surprise visit!
>Not to mention do a bit of digging into this colt that drew your best littlest sister.In law
>>
File: 1458592364506.png (257KB, 1375x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1458592364506.png
257KB, 1375x1250px
>>29087619
yes
more twiggles intimate snuggling
>>
>>29087500
>Can I have more please
Uh, sure. Was intended to be a one-shot but people actually want more.

>Will I get more if I draw it? How Foamy Scotch probably looks like?
Shieet, man. My stuff isn't good enough that you should draw it. And honestly, I never really thought about what she would look like. Maybe kind of a peach or tan color coat? White mane? Not sure to be honest. Think big ol' bartender with a decent build.
>>
>>29086329
>>Did she... Did she find a real soulmate like in some cheesy neighpon manga?
HNNNG
>>
>>29087149
>Same as above, but remains human. Gets freaked out about horses
I would suck a thousand dicks if the story ended like this.

>You are Anon
>Apparently, Twilight ISN'T crazy and you WEREN'T right about it being a weird horse-obsessed cult.
>You're currently surrounded by waist-high horse while horse-Twilight and horse-Sunset hastily explain your presence to a bunch of other small horses.
>......wait, does this mean you're going to have to fuck your girlfriends while they're horses?
>>
>>29087619
I like where this is going.
>Cadence doesn't believe that Anon really loves Twilight
>Sets up traps (eg encounters with promiscuous mares to temp him away) to prove that he really isn't interested in her and is in it for the money/status
>Anon defies traps in ways that endear himself to Twilight (eg Anon angrily turns down the promiscuous mare and declares that he's loyal to Twilight, unaware that Twilight is observing the whole thing)
>This all just makes Twilight love Anon more and more
>>
>Anon tells ponies about human music
>They stone him to death for being haram
>The recording becomes a hit on the pop charts and spawns a new genre
>>
>>29087871
That would be funnier, and about as happy as I could get in that situation.
>>
>>29087948
>tfw the princess of Love is trying to ruin your relationship
>>
>>29087948
>CHEATING COLTFRIEND SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL
>>
>Ponies think Anon is female when they first meet him because of different secondary sexual characteristics.
>>
>>29088063
>Anon ends up picking up Twilight and roughly fucking her suspended
>>
>"That why you have to herd with us anon"
>You're anon
>What's your obviously peculiar attitude
>You facepalms and crying
>What would Jesus do?
>>
>>29088241
Herd them, saying the bible supported monogamy is inherently bullshit.
>>
>>29088072
>"....wait, are those teats on Anon's chest?"
>>
>>29088241
>>What would Jesus do?
He would curse the Tree of Harmony for not bearing fruit.
>>
>>29088306
That was another dude, he cursed some kids that made fun of him for being bald to get eaten by a bear, cant remember the name though.
>>
>>29088306
kek
>>
File: photofinish.png (594KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
photofinish.png
594KB, 1280x857px
>http://pastebin.com/Qdq5pWVq
New thing, realized I needed some Photo Finish in my life.

>You are Anon
>Shit’s been seriously hard since you came to pony land after you fell off your roof and got a string of Christmas lights wrapped around your neck
>You would have laughed at the caroler’s horrified faces if you hadn’t been busy getting strangled by the Christmas Spirit
>Totally wasn’t suicide, but St. Peter was unconvinced, hence your current whereabouts in candy pone land purgatory
>They laughed when you said Equestria was purgatory then broke out into a song about how it wasn’t good to vomit and a healthy diet was the way to go
>Stupid sexist horses wouldn’t hire you for any of the crap you are good at. You were a no shit architect, having worked your way up from construction worker to pay for your college. You were to put it lightly, ripped. A 6ft tall hulking mass of apex homo sapien that wasn’t even allowed to pick things up and put them down in this topsy-turvy world to make a living.
>>
File: 1461103731000.jpg (178KB, 816x618px) Image search: [Google]
1461103731000.jpg
178KB, 816x618px
You get one mare, Anons, ONE, in which you may happily spend the rest of your life with and she with you.

Which lonely mare do you choose?
>>
>>29088241 Same one

>You're Sky Work
>Fat White worker at a county office
"Buck, I made another mistake!"
*Gnash*
>You go to meet your boss
"SECTION CHIEF!"
>"Huh? Wha-" *Slap*
>I throw a letter of Regisnation in her face
>From Fat White worker to unemployed
"I've now arrived at Ponyville"
>From jobless to dream chaser.
>Time to see anon
>Knock Knock
>Door open to reveal anon the human
>"Ye-"
"Hey Anon. You're living in a splendid place"
>From dream chaser to a plain parasitic house-guest
>>
>>29088318
Sounds legit.
>>
>>29088332
>>From dream chaser to a plain parasitic house-guest
MY side.
>>
>>29088327
Only the mare who will objectively be the best wife.

Applejack And Twilight. Both of them.
>>
>>29088346
>both of them
Wrong answer, your greed gets you neither.
>>
>>29088327
There is a notable lack of sunbutt.
>>
>>29088327
Not RGRE. get out.
>>
>>29088361
She's a princess who has ruled an entire nation for millenia.

A princess that has no romantic interest in the strange looking, strange acting alien.
>>
File: The only 3 I need.png (409KB, 743x399px) Image search: [Google]
The only 3 I need.png
409KB, 743x399px
>>29088369
The privilege of choice was always the woman's.

Males display females choose, its like that all across the animal kingdom.
RGRE as fuck.
>>29088327
>pic related
>>
File: 1479757795297.png (1MB, 968x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1479757795297.png
1MB, 968x1228px
>>29088327
I'd choose the cute, quiet, shy one.
>>
>>29088402
Again? are you sers? Other anon already did 3 rarity already.
>>
Cuddle sex is the best.
>Cuddle her
>Hug her
>Nuzzle her
>Dry hump her for hours
>>
>>29088318
>At least you didn’t have to buy your own drinks to drown your sorrows. It hurt your dignity a little flirting up these tiny mares for alcohol, but not enough to make you stop putting back the apple ciders like they were juice
>You drink another mare under the table, her embarrassed yellow friend dragging the stumbling blue Pegasus pony out before she says anything else about getting your hot monkey dick. You sigh as your finely tuned predator instincts sense another pony pulling up the bar beside you.
>Another blue pony. Why was it always blue ponies? There was that cute polite grey one you saw always flying around town, why couldn’t it be her hitting on you? This one seemed more mature, older, even though she didn’t actually have any of the usual wear and tear of age. A poofy black dress with white stripes covered most of her body, the sleeves and blouse expertly tailored to perfectly show off the curves of her barrel while leaving something for the imagination. Damn horse world making you learned horse anatomy. You take another swig. Her eyes hid behind nearly opaque magenta lenses. It’s a wonder she can even see-
>”Holy crap, vat ze heck are you zapposed to be?!”
>Ah. She can’t see. Well, time to work the magic on another mare you sad sack of crap.
“I’m Anon, the only human in Equestria. An apex predator omnivore. So what brings you out here so late? Care to buy a stallion a drink and talk about it?”
>You flash her a toothy smile and wave your empty cider bottle in your hand, making sure to accentuate your wiggling fingers and opposable thumbs. Oddly enough, she doesn’t look as impressed as the other mares. Maybe she can’t see them?
>“I am Photo Finish. Ze Vorld famous photographer! It iz you who should be buying me a drink!”
>You can see some wrinkles on her forehead as she takes a better look at you. You assume she’s squinting trying to see through the lenses.
>>
>>29088441
>>Dry hump
>dry
>>
>>29088443
>“My, you are a big boy, aren’t you?”
>It takes every ounce of willpower in your body not to say it. Your chronic alcoholism depends on it.
“Well, I suppose compared to you little ponies I’m a little big. I’m sure a mare like you could handle it.”
>You accentuate the big and it part. A part of you dies at teasing these tiny horses, but they’re so innocent its hilario-
>“How big iz it? I von’t vaste my time on small fry.”
>She appraises you with her lenses. You are pretty sure there are eyes appraising you too, but all you can see is your reflected shocked face staring back at you. She’s not even drunk yet she asked so matter of factly. That’s not how this is supposed to work! Her head drifts down. She smiles.
>”Yeees. I think zat vill do quite nicely.”
>Fuck, the return of the wtf boner. The grey pony hands you a card.
>” I had heard dere vas an impressive stallion zat hung around here. I’m am glad zey vere not mistaken. If you wish to make some bits as a model, come to my studio in ze afternoon. GOOD DAY.”
>With a flourish, the pony was gone. You looked down at the card. “Photo Finish Studios.” Well, what have you got to lose?

That's it for tonight, sounded like a fun concept.
>>
>>29088450
Okay, It'd be totally naked and we'd both be leaking fluids, but there wouldn't be any penetration.
>>
>>29088327
Twilight. The nerdy spaghetti mare would appreciate male attention the most.
>>
>>29088472
I think both Fluttershy and Twilight would be the ones to appreciate male attention the most.

Maybe Dash, but since she's on the road to becoming a wonderbolt probably not. She's probably getting colts lined up at this point.
>>
>>29086510
They use it in the EQG movies. Even the ones not from horseland.
>>
>>29088453
Well, you have my interest. Looking forward to the next update. I do like how anon isn't too proud to work the system when it is in his favor.
>>
>>29088418
This is OC from a few months ago, no idea people actually saved it.
>>
>>29088485
She knows what it's like to go without friends and that probably makes her compassionate.
>>
>>29087717
Gee Doc, thanks again, but this horse pill formulation has some strange side-effects.
>>
>>29088418
>You sigh
"Look, Rarity-"
>Rarity, Rarara and Rrrrrr all look over at you at once
>"Darling, you have to be more specific" Rrrrrr responds
"The *good* one."
>"Yes?" they reply in unison, batting their eyes at you
>Ugh
>It's true, you got 3 waifu wishes when you rubbed that genie off
>And marshmallow ponut was what was on your mind...
>But it's too much of a good thing
>3 Diamondbacks
>3 Fashions
>3 Ambush Marshmallows
>3 wonderful, amazing, terrifyingly cockhungry mares
>You look out the window, overtaken in a fit of male whimsy
>Idly you nod at the poor bastard who wished for 3 Twifus
>He's trapped in a giant gyroscope which has escaped whatever testing lab it came from again and is rampaging through town
"Sigh~"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>29088313
Actually that was Elisha who called on the bears. It actually was Jesus who cursed a tree for not bearing fruit.
>>
>>29088453
Please keep this going, I'm liking this
>>
File: 382.gif (202KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
382.gif
202KB, 500x229px
>>29088716
>>29088528
Its pretty much gonna go straight to porn from here. The research for this was some of the most most rewarding I've ever done. I'm gonna have fun.
>>
File: 1425863815722.jpg (56KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1425863815722.jpg
56KB, 576x1024px
>>29088603
This is why you go with the three Flutterbutters.
>>
>>29088664
Hmmm...neat.
>>
>3 Dashie's
>They spend all their time trying to prove who is the most awesome of the 3

>3 Pinkie's
>Reality is out to lunch
>Prepare for Maximum Party

>3 Appul's
>They get their Applekicking done 3 times as fast now
>So much time for activities!
>>
>>29087813
Hey there Juggy, you got a pastebin? and a google email?
>>
>>29088867
>3 Fluttershys
>they handle all the animals three time as quickly
>spend the rest of the day getting cuddled and coddled by them
>>
>>29088867
Oh god 3 partyhoers. Their secret chaos magic self-reinforces in an endless feedback loop.

>Pinkie yells: "OUR CONFETTI SHALL BLACK OUT THE SUN!"
>Ponka yells back: "THEN WE SHALL PARTY IN THE SHADE"
>Pank yells "WITNESS ME!" as she, Phaeton like, drives her disco ball chariot across the sky.
>Celestia sits on a balcony of her palace, staring at the horizon, her twitches and shivers spilling most of her tea, even through her magic.
>>
File: 1443489128027.jpg (76KB, 432x499px) Image search: [Google]
1443489128027.jpg
76KB, 432x499px
>>29088912
>>Pank yells "WITNESS ME!"
>>
>>29088603
>>3 Ambush Marshmallows
The most dangerous creatures to hunt. I'm picturing either a straight-up nature documentary about dollar store Peeps.
>>
>>29088757
I've seen this gif before. Is the office significant, or is it just a random setting that the Sunset fit best in (in terms of perspective, size, etc)?
>>
>Three Celestia's
>Castle runs out cake ingredients
>The sun overtakes the solar system
>>
>>29088977
it's from a casting couch porn studio
>>
>asking for a "marshmallow" in rgre is like for anal with a white mare
>anon askes rarity for a marshmallow when shes serving drinks
>rarity pops a horn boner and bends over
>>
>>29088985
>asking for a "marshmallow" in rgre is like for anal with a white mare
god dammit.
what i ment to say was asking for a marshmallow is like asking for anal because reasons, like the translation magic messed up or something.
>>
>>29088980
I had my suspicions.
>RGRE-Sunset in non-RGREqG
>"Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You mean that I'll get PAID..... to have sex with a bunch of colts? And I get EXTRA for anal?!"
>>
>>29088453
Welp...guess models are a thing.
>>
>>29088757
Good....is it gonna get creepy?
>>
>>29088912
Good lord that is terrifying.
>>
>>29088990
Doesn't have to be convoluted, just slang.
Pounding puss doesn't mean you like to beat up cats.

Hey Anon, what would you like for dinner.
>"Oh I'd love some squash soup."
>Dear Canter magazine, I never thought it would happen to me.
>>
>>29089043
>They have a new party cannon
>Anon dubbed it Big Bertha
>It can launch a party from miles way.
>>
>>29089080
Three Pinkie's Anon is from /k/, he gives them the idea for ICBM. It has sense been repurposed as ICPM(Inter Continental Part Missiles). With optional split warheads.
>>
>>29089079
thats sounds better then what i got.
>>
File: workshop5.jpg (302KB, 900x436px) Image search: [Google]
workshop5.jpg
302KB, 900x436px
>>29089028
Flutters was a world renowned super model for a while there. It's only natural there'd be a seedier underbelly for photographers. Just look at Terry Richardson, famous legit photographer yet I've got folders full of him cumming on and in his models. So, uh, that's sorta where I'm gonna go with this with her.
>>
>>29088877
Heya. And yes to both. Not sure why you want them, but if it's to contact me I have Steam, Skype, and Discord as well.
[email protected]
http://pastebin.com/u/Juggy

Please don't doxx me 4chan hackers.
>>
>>29089079
>Anon turns around to see the mare laying on his kitchen table, spread eagle and dripping wet
"....Oh."
>>
File: 1481565249635.png (756KB, 1280x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1481565249635.png
756KB, 1280x1126px
>>29089186
Yep, Fluttershy a canon, certified hottie.
>>
>>29089203
>Please don't doxx me 4chan hackers.
Just don't be a tool and link it to your real-life gmail account. That's how you get your real actual name out there to the strangers you email.
>>
>"Honestly, Anonymous, you could do far worse than I. I've heard from our friend Twilight that your species lives quite a long time, and I feel that I may be perfect for you in that regard. After All, Darling, my grandmother lived to the ripe old age of 25."
>"...Forgive my ignorance, dear, but precisely how long do humans live for again?"
>>
>>29089218
>Fluttershy was the equivalent of Orlando Bloom for looks in horseworld.
>She'd been on more dates than all of her friends combined
>Unfortunately, they were all First Dates
>She couldn't figure out why nopony ever wanted to go on a second date with her...
>>
>>29089244
That sounds terrible. The only mares I would go after would be the princesses if that was the case, and I'd probably get rejected every time.
>>
File: 1444149778218.png (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444149778218.png
329KB, 1280x720px
>>29089245
That's kinda sad.
>>
>>29089256
>and I'd probably get rejected every time.
and for the same reason that you reject the other mares, you're going to die way too soon and live way too long to be a fling.
>>
>>29089270
>>29089245
i dont get it
>>
>>29089245
>"A-and I just don't know why... I thought, surely with Caramel - I-I mean... we both like animals, and he's just so...umm, gentle."
>You put down your coffee cup as Fluttershy sputters out
>Apparently she's never had any second dates, and doesn't know why
>Really?
>really.
"Fluttershy."
>She meets your gaze, hopeful
"You do realize that you're not asking them for dessert, right?"
>"Wh...what do you mean, Anon? I-I thought, coffee and a sweet was a good way to end the ni-"
"Fluttershy. You ask them, and I quote, 'I've got something to get you stiff-'"
>"Yes! A strong cup of coffee-"
"-'wanna come in and glaze my doughnut'?"
>She nods. "A-and?"
>. . .
"Did Rainbow Dash give you this advice?"
>"How did you know?!"
"Mmm."
>Today was an innuendo-explaining kind of day
>>
File: 1422338851924.png (606KB, 660x551px) Image search: [Google]
1422338851924.png
606KB, 660x551px
>>29089293
kek
aww
>>
>>29089256
>"Maple Seed, did you know that I dated your great-grandmother?"
>You sigh and resist the urge to roll your eyes at Old Stallion Anon.
>What kind of mare would you be if you treated an elderly stallion with such disrespect?
"I know, mister Anonymous."
>"And also your grandmother."
"Yes, I kn-"
>"And your mother, too."
>>
>>29089293
"It means your vagina."
>"Oh."
>A solid two seconds pass by before realization blooms on Fluttershy's face and a blush forms faster than you thought possible.
>"Oh!"
>>
>>29089293
Poor Flutterbutter.
>>
File: 1417747281601.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417747281601.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>29089348
Hhhngg
>>
>>29089096
>Not showing them Project Pluto

Project Ponko is an autonomous party missile, designed to orbit at low altitudes over towns, raining them with confetti
And low doses of beta radiation

Outlawed for making mares themselves beta, to make it RGRE I guess
>>
>>29089510
HAAAA
>>
> Be Anon, finishing off building your kiln
> You were afraid you would have to go into robotics, but luckily this world has magic
> "A kiln? Are you going to make genuine human ceramics?"
> Calm your knowledge boner, sparklebutt
"Sort of. I have more or less accepted that I'm staying here in Equestria, so I thought I'd get a girlfriend."
> Twilight trots into view, lightly blushing
> "D-do you have anyone in mind?"
> You stand up, wiping your dusty hands on your pants
"No one in particular, just some general qualities. Do you know where I can find a large clay deposit?"

> Ever since, ponies have been sneaking around your yard, crouching in trees, and ineffectually hiding in shrubberies
> That is, when they are not hitting on you in the street
> You're getting pretty tired of it all
> Fortunately, your project is almost done, even with your concerned observers
> The statue is almost cool now
> Twilight clears her throat
> "While I appreciate having a scale model of another human, you really should take some time and get to know the ponies in town. It's not good for a stallion to be alone for so long."
> You sigh
"Don't worry, I won't be."
> All that's left is to do the writing
> You start with the traditional beginning, while she reads over your shoulder
'Gib'
'Waifu'
'Comfy'
'Loving'
'Loyal'
> "Oh, is this a list of what you are looking for in a mare?"
> Just ignore the nosy pony
'Lewd'
'Intellient'
'Independent'
'Fertile'
> "Is this... me?"
'Ara ara'
> And end with the traditional
'Shekels'
> You roll up the small paper and slide it into the statue's ear
> It patters inside the hollow of the head, just barely visible through the open mouth
> Finally, you slip seven bits into that mouth, one by one
>>
>>29089569
> "Oh, I see, it's a human goddess, to which you give offerings for blessings. Fascinating!"
> All at once, the statue gives off waves of heat, turning a deep red, then glowing white
> "Anon? Is it supposed to be doing that?"
"Yes, now be quiet."
> You stand back, anxious and eager
> In the blink of an eye, the light and heat disappear, leaving only an elegant, black haired woman in a simple white dress
> She opens her dark eyes partway, giving you a sultry look
> "Ara ara, what a fine man you are. We should get to know each other... in private."
> And that's how you made your wife
>>
>>29089244
That's terrifying.
>>
>>29089569
Wizard Anon making an ideal mate.
>>
>>29089576
Anon has Jew magic? It works for that kind of thing I guess.
>>
>>29088603
>3 Ambush Marshmallows
kek
>>
>>29089605
kek
>>
File: 1181745.png (823KB, 1351x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1181745.png
823KB, 1351x1855px
>>29089043
>>
>>29089678
I am afraid I wouldn't survive.
>>
>>29088967
You bastard help me find my sides
>>
File: 1473274136475.png (846KB, 1920x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1473274136475.png
846KB, 1920x1528px
>>29089659
I want to grab two big handfuls of that sunny booty and sink my fingers into its silky soft plushness.
>>
File: want.gif (75KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
want.gif
75KB, 510x525px
Sometimes it's just really cold out and a confident alpha pony like Twilight needs to roughly pin you down and fuck you to stay warm.
>>
>>29088306
Why do i just imagine jesus as emperor palpatine when he's about to be captured. Jesus starts force lightning the tree
>>
File: image.png (724KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
724KB, 1260x1024px
>>29089709
Wrong pony.
>>
>>29089293
>"Anon? What're you doing here? Finally decide to join the knitting club?"
"No Caramel, I just wanted to have a talk with you, guy to guy."
>"Sure thing boyfriend, come in. I've been drinking this chamomile I know you'd just love."
"No thanks Caramel, I just wanted to talk about fluttershy."
>"Oh... Well I'm not giving her another shot, things just didn't work out the way I thought. There was a lot more to her that I'm not sure I can handle. Maybe if you really-"
"Caramel, you know me. I hate dancing around issues like this, so I'm going to put this bluntly and in the simplest terms I can manage. Everything that went wrong with your date was because of Rainbow Dash."
>"Oh... ooooohhhh. Oh god I was such an ass."
"yeah kinda."
>"She paid for my cab home after I told her there wouldn't be a second date."
"It was really nice of her"
>"She offered me her coat, and said I could keep it."
"Yeah, you should go let her explain herself."
>"I will anon, thanks for telling me."
"Just tell her about her innuendos next time."
>>
new bread?
>>
>>29089742
no
rgre is kill

rip
>>
>>29089740
>not taking flootershai for yourself
>>
>>29089709
>>>/out/
>>
>>29089749
This.
>>
>>29089766
In the great out doors. Snow everywhere. It's so cold and your jacket's not helping.

But a mare can always warm you up. The glow of her magic is warm, she can put it all over your body. You won't be able to move of course, but that's to make it easier for her while she tries to warm you up by smothering her warm, fuzzy body all over yours. She'll keep your dick warm by engulfing it with her tight mare pussy.
>>
>>29088453
I have been waiting a long time for a story like this. Keep it up. Loving it so far.
>>
>>29089770
>>29089749
Why would I want 2nd worst pone?
>>
New thread ya buggers.

>>29090076
>>29090076
>>29090076
>>
>>29088332
Work on your English more before you write a big story. I can sorta tell what you're trying to say but there are lots of mistakes.
>>
>>29089862
I fucked up her "I GO." I'm so ashamed. Oh well, fixes in paste in and working on the next part.
>>
>>29090067
Because 2nd worst pone is still good pone
>>
>>29085616
Well fuck you
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.