[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That first sip of the day....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 20

File: SemenDemon.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SemenDemon.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>That first sip of the day....
>>
>>28970735
Alcohol taste like shit. It's also a potential for negative habits and negative lifestyle including an addiction and organ problems.

Drink all you want. Just don't encourage other people to doing the same.
>>
>>28970821
Alcohol has health benefits if consumed in moderate amounts
>>
>>28970821
(You)
>>
>>28970834
Potentially, it will fuck up your lifestyle more significantly than you get benefits from it. If you want helth benefits, go eat vegetables and fruits.
>>
>>28970834
Bullshit. Those studies have been refuted. Alcohol has been linked to cancer.
>>
>>28970821
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
If I'm going to drink something that's going to probably kill me one day, I'll stick to soda.
Or lemonade if I'm feeling exotic.
>>
File: fite me.png (220KB, 470x403px) Image search: [Google]
fite me.png
220KB, 470x403px
>>28971972
Fucking fight me, cunt. I'm fucking jacked.
>>
File: 828554.png (1MB, 6480x8866px) Image search: [Google]
828554.png
1MB, 6480x8866px
>>28970821
>talking about bad habits on a board about fapping to horses
>>
>>28971985
Yeah, but any amount of fapping won't destroy my liver and possibly my kidneys.
>>
>>28971985
>bad habit
It keeps me away from real women. How is that a bad habit?
>>
>>28970735
>you are ponk
>or whatever meme name autism board has given you
>and you where addicted to applejacks newest product
>you dont know what it is but you were going to find out
>useing your bullshit pank powers of lolXDsorandomz you teloported into applejacks farm
>there was a mythacle creature known for its lust
>being milked
>but it was a male

fuck you.
>>
>>28970735
I guess nobody realized this is a /fit/ meme
>>
>>28972204
>/fit/
You mean the stealth /gay/ board?
>>
>>28970821
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>28972204
And rightly so, this low-effort crossboard memepost bullshit doesn't belong here
>>
File: Uu657O8.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>28972847
>I am an alcoholic redneck the post
>>
>>28972847
Parties are for faggot normie dipshits only looking to get their dick wet because they are afraid of commitment or are too fucking incompetent to maintain a stable relationship.
>>
>>28972220
I'm not gay faggot!
fight me irl I'm fucking jacked dude!
>>
>>28970821
Be happy you dont live in Wisconsin.

>>28972975
Found the faggot who was never invited to parties and is jealous.
>>
>>28973053
Even if I were, I would have only went if they set up Guitar Hero in the front room. Otherwise parties are a literal waste of time.
>>
>>28971926
Everything is linked to fucking cancer.

Almost everyone at some point in their lives gets fucking cancer.
>>
>>28973164
>Everything is linked to fucking cancer.
[citation needed]
>>
>Drinking during the week

It makes the first sip on a Friday night better if you don't all week.
>>
>>28973169
>autist
>>
>>28973090
>A chance to bond with friends.
>A chance to make new friends
>A chance to get laid or find a guy/girl you like.
>Waste of time.

I was the same way when i was 16 - 20 years old. I hated all alcohol and I wanted to stay /fit/

I turned 21 and my friends made delicous pussy drinks for me to get wasted. Slowly acquired a taste for beer and hard alcohol. I live in Wisconsin and Im a bartender. I drink every day and I socialize with friends constantly.

Go outside and live a life. Im not saying drink everyday, but socialize once every month or two.
>>
>>28973179
>logical fallacy
>>
Wish I could enjoy alcohol, but it tastes so awful and it has a poor effect on me. Never experienced a buzz before, I go from slight disorientation straight to barfy.
>>
>>28970735
I don't drink in moderation, I drink to get fucked up and then when people tell me to take it easy I get defensive.

GIVE ME SOME SPACE, MOM, FUCK, IT'S THANKSGIVING
>>
>>28973205
ive kinda decided to not drink alcohol cause it doesn't appeal to me.
also my dad makes his own brews at home and the kitchen stinks like ass when he does, so that really made up my mind. my mom doesnt like alcohol either so i think ive inherited that.
>>
>>28973602
Good for you, Peter.
>>
>>28973602
wine smells rotten fruit, beer smells like ass, and fancy stuff smells like cleaning supplies. idk man genetics just decided that alcohol is not a scent i appreciate.
>>
>>28973205
>A chance to bond with your friends
I don't need to go to a fucking party to interact with my friends.
I don't know what kind of shitty friends you have, but I just call mine up on Discord and we go bossing on Runescape while discussing random shit.
You have the fucking internet. Use it. Retard.
>A chance to make new friends
No one who would willingly go to a houseparty would share interests with me.
>You don't know that
Mind pointing me to the guy who is a total nerd like me who is willing to dedicate themselves to gitting gud at a video game or to an eccentic hobby like chemistry or playing electric guitar? I'd like to talk to that guy, please.
>A chance to get laid or to find a girl or guy you like
You are literally proving my point with this statement. This bleak and hollow outlook on sex and relationships as a whole you fucking normalfags tend to uphold is why I find shits like you detestable. Are you starting to understand why social gatherings like parties aren't a good place to go if I don't want to talk to insipid dipshits like yourself?
>Go outside and live a life. Im not saying drink everyday, but socialize once every month or two
Get the fuck off of your undeserved high-horse. Who do you think you are?
Holy shit, go fuck yourself, kid.
>>
File: antoine_dodson1.jpg (39KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
antoine_dodson1.jpg
39KB, 620x413px
>>28973687
>wine smells like rotting fruits
because it contains fermented grapes, genius
>>
>>28974021
>Mind pointing me to the guy who is a total nerd like me
*waves hand* hello yes I share the same sentiments
>>
>>28974041
yeah but its like, bad rotting fruit. like the scent is really sharp and smacks the back of my nose.
ok i cannot express it clearly, it just smells unappetizing
>>
>>28974043
Well, I fuess we bother are unironically posting on the most hated board on 4chan.
Though, that's not a good metric considering the rampant amount of shitposting that goes on.
>>
>>28970821
(you)
>>
>>28974057
Well, I guess we both are*
Guys I'm having a stroke send help
>>
>alcohol is nasty pee pee water!
Hope someone brought capri suns for the kids in this thread
>>
>>28974021
Holy shit what a projecting faggot you are, trying to hide that crippling social anxiety you got going on or what? "Oh look at me I'm so much better then these fucking NORMES REEEEEEEEEEE"

Because god forbid you have to interact with someone and lo-and-behind you find out that even people who (with your zero fucking charisma and ability to actually understand OTHER people) are just "Chads" can be real people
>>
>>28974057
true true. how are you to know that im not a shitposter, or i you?
>>
>>28970735
I can't imagine a day without it.
>>
File: 5bf.png (217KB, 513x546px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.png
217KB, 513x546px
>>28974072
>being a chad apologist
my darkseids, kal-el
>>
>>28971962
Agreed, although my soda addiction has to be unhealthy as well.
>>
File: 1465870703655.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1465870703655.png
461KB, 870x722px
There's an unusually high amount of autism in this thread. For /mlp/ standards anyway.
>>
>>28974021
I used to be like you when I was 15/16 for fucks sake, Anon.
Then friends took me out to my first party.
If you really believe playing runescape together is as bonding as partying I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>28974072
>State that I think your arguments are retarded
>State why I personally don't want to go to parties
>State why I think I won't make any lasting friends at parties

>Gets fucking assravaged like a triggered autist when I refuse to conform to your dipshit lifestyle
>Somehow I'm projecting

I am not obligated to get along with anyone, including you. Faggot.
Get fucked.
>>
>>28974168
You've yet to explain otherwise.
>>
>>28974183
>No physical contact, no body language
This might seem trival but trust me for the last 3 years I've seen my friends handful of times and I'd take face to face chat with them over any gaming we did together, and we played almost daily
>Get drunk with a friend
>Friend starts spewing secrects he would never share while sober
>You do the same to make him feel better
>Sharing any first-time experience (this case booze) strenghens your bonds
>Alcohol makes everyone bolder therefore ice breaking is much easier if not non-existant
>People do more stupid shit while drunk which you can later laugh about
Also I'm a chemistry student and party, so we could talk about it if that interests you.
If you party with friends you can discuss anything you can talk about on discord, while having a benefit of actual face to face meeting.
Don't think only chads go partying and all you talk about while partying is fucking bitches because that's wrong.
Don't knock it until you try it.
Now what are benefits of not partying and playing vidya with friends instead?
>>
Drinking doesn't imply a social life, for fucks sake.

Shit, just drink by yourself, or don't.
>>
>>28970821
What a fag, ehy guys look at this fag.
>>
File: humanitysfriend.jpg (385KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
humanitysfriend.jpg
385KB, 1920x1440px
>>28970821
>>
>>28973208

>hindsore autist
>>
File: IMG_0194.png (64KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.png
64KB, 600x432px
Buzzed/drunk armyfag.

I used to be an extremely closed-off anti social guy until I joined the army.
Soldiers (myself included) drink like we have beer is about to be outlawed again. As stressed out and pissed off I am all the time, drinking with friends is one of the few and good ways I unwind.

>but all the downsides
Well, Id rather smoke, but my hands are tied there. I drink to be social and so I dont shoot up a starbucks.

Seriously, chill dudes. Since when did /mlp/ become the bastion of health and good decisions?

Idk if this is relevant, but I felt like posting.
>>
>>28974021
Not all of us spend our lives at the computer desk. I am heading out for a photo shoot. Several anons will probably be making a trip into the Scottish wilderness in about a month to figure out what CNS Anon buried. Some of us go to cons, and I would say at least half of us have jobs.

Stop projecting. If you don't like your life, be the change you want to see. If you do like your life, great! But don't come into a thread about things that you don't care for and then wonder why most of the (You)s are negative.
>>
>>28974276
>No physical contact, no body language
That doesn't equal a good bonding session.
Let's take Runescape for instance, since I brought it up.
Myself along with two people, who I've been in contact with for a long time, do 3-man Vorago kills. Vorago is the hardest boss in the game that can be done with multiple people.
The boss requires an immense amount of communication and coordination to take down efficiently, and a great amount of trust has to be put into your teammates to trust that one of them won't ninjaloot an expensive rare drop, log off, and then block the rest of the party. Trust me, it's really fucking easy to do that.
Due to having to communicate with each other during the fight, we in-turn get more comfortable around each other, and are more willing to discuss things that aren't Runescape related, and eventually we all discuss personal matters like nothing.

The biggest difference between what I have described here and what you have outlined is that we had to prove our merits to each other by showing that we can kill this boss and not get raped. Your method, on the other hand, at first relies on an instinctual need to judge other based on how they look, dress, and how they are conducting themselves in the current moment in time to decide on whether to continue talking to someone, or to even start talking with them to begin with. I'm not passing judgement on you, I'm just stating how it is. The quiet/lonely/ugly one usually doesn't get to talk with anyone or gets any pussy.
Sufficed to say, I prefer the merit-based way of meeting new people. It establishes a sense of trust and communication inherently, and the fact that we're all doing something that we're passionate about and find fun only enhances any further relationship building. Personally, I find it a worthwhile investment to put time into things I find entertaining and fun. I'm not going to stop doing what I enjoy doing some fuck on the internet said "Trust me man, it's better."
>>
File: large[1].png (201KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
201KB, 1000x1000px
>>28974298
This.
That first fifth of the day.
>>
>>28974021
I have friends I play xbox with on a near daily basis. I too enjoy talking about random fucked up shit. But, I like to talk and crack jokes about random fucked up shit with IRL friends so I can see their physical reactions.

I just recently went to a party with a total of 8 people. We had a lot of fun playing board games, charades, pictionary, shit like that. It gets better the more drunk you get.

I dont like massive "house parties" with 40 people there and i maybe know 2 or 3. I like small groups of 10 or less with at least 2 other people I know so i can better my friendship with them and meet new people who may have similar interests.

(You) are looking at parties sterotypically, comparing them to big college parties.

Find some friends, crack some beers (or dont and be a DD) and have some fun. Get out of your parents house and away from your tv/computer/vidya for a night. Play trivia games or stupid board games and have fun.

And im not a "kid" kid. ^:)
>>
>>28971926
Being alive is linked with cancer
>>
>>28970735
>While at work.
>>
>>28974168
Parties aren't for everyone. I've been dragged to parties or tagged along when a group of friends went out to dinner or something. I always feel too uncomfortable being there to enjoy the experience.
>>
>>28976202
Thats where you meet new people anon. Dont be a shut-in and talk to people.
>>
File: rare dash.png (70KB, 406x405px) Image search: [Google]
rare dash.png
70KB, 406x405px
>>28976438
>>>/b/
>>>/out/
>>>/soc/

TA-DA
>>
Isn't it supposed to be a mug of horse cum?

What's wrong with you people?
>>
>>28976446
I'd rather have mare's milk tbqh
>>
>>28976438
I admire the fact that you can put yourself out there and just talk, but I can't do it like that. When I talk to someone, I never know what to say and feel really awkward. So when the other person runs out of conversation material, the talking ends and they move on to someone else.
>>
>>28976202
Same here soft of.
I don't like going to Festivals or bigger parties because I get really uncomfortable being around alot of People. Even when I'm drunk I usually ask some of my friends if they want to go outside for a smoke so that I can relax.

On the other Hand, when I'm stoned I couldn't give less of a shit, but I'm also too far into my own Dimension at that Point that I don't talk to anyone new...

So parties with more than 20 People suck for me.
>>
>>28977410
I could probably go to a party of that size if some of my friends are there and there's an empty room nearby where I can take a break from social interaction.
>>
File: ponk_first_sip.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ponk_first_sip.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck you op
>>
>>28977410

Work up to it. Go to a concert or something where you wont be the attention. Jump into the pit and flail/dance. Get used to being around more people, then work to crowded bars or something similar, key being tha you won't be the center of attention, even if there's spaghetti.

It gets easier to do, trust me.

>>28978027
>monster
>not redbull
>>
>>28978111
Redbull tastes like shit.
>>
>>28970821
Alcohol tastes like 500 types and tastes, saying alcohol tastes like shit is like saying that meat tastes like shit.
>>
>>28978456
it can taste like shit to some people and taste great to others
>>
>>28978456
Alcohol itself tastes like shit. No discuss. However, it increases solubility of various substances that might not taste like shit. The drink only tastes "good" if the taste and smell of alcohol is completely blocked(achievable even for strong beverages - baijiu doesn't smell like alcohol despite being literaly vodka).
>>
File: .png (196KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
.png
196KB, 500x374px
>>28970821
People drink alcohol not for the taste, they drink it to get drunk and forget how shallow and repetitive their lives are.
>>
>>28978576
You dont drink alcohol for the taste, thats what apple juice is for. You drink alcohol to remove and forget the disgusting tastes that people left in your life.
>>
>>28974021
>>28974172
Found the underage virgin still living in mommy and daddy's house.

Go outside faggot.
>>
>>28978709
Bullshit.
You say this beacuse you probably never drank anything good.
Try some dark beer ,especially belgians. Fine wines and some not commers liquor.
>>
>>28979000
It was a philosophical statement. Chill f@m. Ive had it all. Im not an alcoholic, im a professional drinker.
>>
>>28978576
>>28978709
Everyone drinks for different reasons. My dad drinks for the taste; he has an app that literally lets him rate beers and he went bar hopping once for his birthday two years ago.
You drink your way, and others can drink their way. And some can choose not to drink at all.
>>
>>28979273
Yeah, untappd. It's a pretty cool app. I've made some cool IRL friends with it.
>>
>>28979727
i think thats what he has. does it give you achievements? he got one during his bar hopping adventure
>>
>>28979740
Yeah it does, I mainly use it to find where new beer is at or to set up a beer trade with friends.
>>
>>28974021

>Electric guitar
>An eccentric hobby

Anon, I've got some bad news for you...
>>
>>28980089
cool. found any good ones?
>>
File: mad as it can get.jpg (517KB, 1189x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mad as it can get.jpg
517KB, 1189x1920px
>>28970735
>TFW she bought more than one case of cider
>>
File: varg.jpg (9KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
9KB, 208x206px
>>28970821
this
>>28971985
this too
>>
File: 1411561091317.png (127KB, 489x373px) Image search: [Google]
1411561091317.png
127KB, 489x373px
>>28972052
>>
File: 1468334921072.jpg (86KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
1468334921072.jpg
86KB, 736x549px
>>28972220
>stealth
>>
File: IMG_2774.png (43KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.png
43KB, 231x250px
>OP post /fit/'s first sip meme
>second post is anti alcohol related
>autistic shitstorm ensues
Never change /mlp/
>>
>>28980548
Best part is, this is a shit post from /pone/.
This thing blew way out of proportion.
>>
>>28974048
That's from the alcohol, not the fruity part. Try some white zinfandel.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.