[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone I'm new here. I was just curious what this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: the fonz.jpg (4KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
the fonz.jpg
4KB, 160x200px
Hey everyone I'm new here. I was just curious what this show is about. I haven't watched it and i was just curious. Can someone give me a run down.
>>
And to think it used to take some form of skill to make a living.
>>
>>28250055
it's about horses banging each other
>>
>>28250055
Your youtube channel is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 1461639832717.jpg (2MB, 6000x5844px) Image search: [Google]
1461639832717.jpg
2MB, 6000x5844px
>>28250055
Rev, you dickless fuck. Go annoy >>>/a/ or >>>/r9k/. You piece of shit.
>>
I figure its about friendship and ponys I was just curious how its stuck around for so long.
>>
Fonzposting should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>28250055
you wanna sit down and stream some ponies?

i'll sit down and stream some ponies.

https://togethertube.com/rooms/9a06feb0-eb2d-439e-9267-eda625274046

here's a stream, let's watch some ponies.
>>
>>28250055
>>28250094
yeah OP you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>28250109
why don't you watch it and find out?
>>
>>28250055
The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise tactical strike by the imperial Japanese navy...
>>
>>28250055
It's about some a pony who has no friends then is put in a situation that forces her to make friends, everything is good for a season or two until this cheeselegged bitch shows up and tries to allahu ackbar the Capitol city. That shit gets stopped. Then in the next season the main six ponies go to this crystal place where everyone is crystal hippies and they have to find a heart and beat the shit out of this black guy. At the end of the season the main character (twilot spackle) dies and is reborn with some wings. Season 4 is pretty chill until this goy tirek breaks out of hell. Twillot beats his ass then the season ends. Season 5 the mane 6 meet some communists and proceed to bring some freedom, at the end of the season commie pone is freed from communism. you have to watch season 6 yourself because this is probably b8.
>>
>>28250055
Run now before it takes your life over!
>>
>>28250055
An autist who hates everyone around her and is sexually attracted to her brother is forced to travel to a town with her slave and befriend five other girls who are more autistic than her, but in different ways. After going on a 10 minute journey with them to save the world, she declares them to be her friends (even though she literally met them yesterday)
Then they kill the main bad guy and save the day with their gay pride powers.
This goes on for 4 seasons until things get interesting in season 5 and get boring as hell in season 6
>>
>>28250055
Its about me killing myself
Hold up... We are strarting now.
>>
>>28250055
hi rev
>>
File: 1467079914369.png (183KB, 308x462px) Image search: [Google]
1467079914369.png
183KB, 308x462px
>>28250055
I'd be down with watching ponies with the fonze...
>>
>>28250055
>>
File: god will punish us for this.jpg (18KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
god will punish us for this.jpg
18KB, 252x223px
Is this the new IWTCIRD?

Man, I like using the fonz as a reaction image, I don't want to become a memer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.