[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prg/ - Power Rangers General #133

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 42

File: pw-megaforce.jpg (293KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pw-megaforce.jpg
293KB, 1600x1000px
more trash soon

Previous Thread: >>15351226

Every episode live stream marathon: twitch tv/twitchpresents
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
First for based Ziggy!
>>
second for I wanted zyuoh
>>
>>15360493
His skills in making shadow puppets are inspiring
>>
I have something to ask in light of Neo-Saban and particularly Super Megaforce and the Legendary Battle: would it have been better if Power Rangers had been left in Disney's hands? How do you think Disney would have handled adapting Gokaiger and Power Ranger's 20th anniversary? I honestly think they would have done a better job than Neo-Saban. They wouldn't have combined Goseiger and Gokaiger like Neo-Saban and Nick did. And Forever Red and Once a Ranger seem to kick the hell out of Super Megaforce and its Legendary Battle.
>>
>>15360572
Sure, but it seems like things are back on track with Dino Charge and Super Dino Charge, right? So it's not like we won't still have good seasons.

Also, Disney never really cared much about Power Rangers. It's hard to say how its Gokaiger adaptation would have gone.
>>
File: the clip.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the clip.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
I've now watched seven episodes of RPM. I'm enjoying this, but it still feels like an extended prologue. When does that end and we get into "the real shit," so to speak?
>>
>>15360723
After Doctor K. Which is the absolute best episode.
>>
>We're almost to the Christmas clipshow where Roboknight accidentally gets shipped to Africa.

The chat reactions will be priceless
>>
Does /prg/ have a mega of all seasons of PR?
>>
>>15360600
I don't know. Dino Supercharge was a big letdown compared to Dino Charge. Ninja Steel isn't so bad right now, but a lot of the choices they've made are just baffling. We'll see if things improve in a few months, but it's good to be cautious.

That said, I agree there's no evidence Disney would handle these past few seasons any better.
>>
>>15358511
I love that even the mob boss respected him once he finally learned his motive behind the lack of payment.
>>
Just saw the movie and was amazed, simply amazed, at how much it didn't suck.It was everything I could've asked for with the exception of Zack being pretty underdeveloped and the Megazord just sort of happening out of nowhere.

Two questions:
1.) Why were there only five sets of footprints on the ship if there was a sixth (green) ranger?

2.) Whatever happened to Billy's mom's van? Did she just never ask him about it?
>>
>>15360717
CLIP THE CLIP
>>
Did any of the Sentai only suits appear already? Wonder what the chat thought/will think
>>
>>15360600
It's being held down by having two seasons per team, not many episodes a year, long hiatuses and having to sale the same toys over two years.

Combining Goseiger and Gokaiger was weird, but they could at least sell different toys each year,
>>
>ywn get a buddy spinoff of Roboknight and Ninjor as roommates.
>>
>>15362687
>ywn have the Legendary Morpher and the Super Megaforce Pink Key

what?
>>
>>15360572
FWIW Disney was going to cancel PR after RPM and only did RPM because of contractual reasons
>>
>>15360717
OH NO
>>
>>15360572
>would it have been better if Power Rangers had been left in Disney's hands?
Disney tried to cancel it and sorta did. If we do ignore that and assume the question is "would it have been better if current power rangers shows were made by Disney" then the answer is "yes". Disney era is only seen as a bad thing by nostalgiafags. It's amusing its still seen as so any time after Super Megaforce's airing.

>How do you think Disney would have handled adapting Gokaiger and Power Ranger's 20th anniversary?
They'd have the budget to make a show that's at the very least not an insult to the franchise. Not to mention with super heroes being as popular as they're they would be having a push now compared to how things were back then.
>>
>How would Thuy feel about all this if she were still alive?

https://youtu.be/sgp282gRG7E?t=24m31s
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-03-22-02h33m10s29.png (1001KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-03-22-02h33m10s29.png
1001KB, 848x480px
>>15360600
I'll admit I've only watched a few episodes of Dino Charge. What I watched though didn't seem to be that much of an improvement over Samurai and Megaforce/Super Megaforce. The acting was a bit better and Tyler was a more likable and charismatic Red Ranger than Jayden and Troy but that was it. Also I still can't get over that we never got pic related in Dino Charge or Super Dino Charge. Seriously why didn't we get this? I want answers dammit!!
>>
>>15362914
Disney probably always disliked how they had to co-own the franchise with Japan and never had full creative control over it.

A much more interesting thought exercise is what would happen if Marvel managed to bring Sentai over back in the early 80s.
>>
>>15363159
>Disney probably always disliked how they had to co-own the franchise with Japan and never had full creative control over it.
>This hypothetical scenario you're discussing its not real as it is hypothetical

>A much more interesting thought exercise is what would happen if Marvel managed to bring Sentai over back in the early 80s.
You said this on the other thread which is still alive, and was already discussed.
>>
Just tuned into Super Megaforce and what the fuck is this? Why are they playing with action figures? Why does one ranger have the faces of a bunch of other rangers on his armor? What is going on?
>>
>>15363260
Gokaiger was an anniversary series so the team turns into the past rangers
>>
File: 1490566895659.png (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490566895659.png
159KB, 1920x1080px
Remember that time Saban made an new version of season 1 of MMPR with comic book style pop ups during the action scenes? That will be aired on the stream as well as some bonus content.
>>
>>15363149
I believe the producer said that Super Megaforce had just happened and they already had anniversary stuff in it so recently. They wanted Dino Charge to be it's own thing.

Dumb excuse to not use the crossover that was literally made to be exported. The Go-Busters aren't even in any of the relevant footage.
>>
>>15363308
That was still Disney, dude
>>
File: 12-zyu-abare.jpg (473KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
12-zyu-abare.jpg
473KB, 1366x768px
>>15363325
>Dumb excuse to not use the crossover that was literally made to be exported. The Go-Busters aren't even in any of the relevant footage.

Neo-Saban also seem to love the hell out of MMPR. Every Neo-Saban Power Rangers season's theme song has been a rehash of the MMPR theme and Megaforce was really trying to be like MMPR. And then a sentai crossover comes around that would offer the opportunity to literally use the MMPR rangers and they skip it. What the hell?
>ywn see Kimberly and Kira teaming up
>>
File: Tommyfags.jpg (131KB, 898x614px) Image search: [Google]
Tommyfags.jpg
131KB, 898x614px
Found this again
http://churchofoliver webs com/
>>
>>15363524
MY SIDES
>>
>>15363540
>Why WAS he in the Church of Oliver? Betrayed us to the Xanderists. Heathen.
Xander had a fanbase?
>>
I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN ASTRONEMA
>>
Tell me /prg/ who are the best
>Reds
>Blues
>Yellows
>Pinks
>Blacks
>Greens
>6ths
>>
File: 1489866012047.webm (700KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489866012047.webm
700KB, 1080x720px
>>15363715
>>
Jake's personality has nothing to do with Don's suit actor actions.
>>
suddenly changeman
>>
>>15363491
>Only one MMPR cameo in SMF
>First change wasnt MMPR
>First MMPR change jobbed
>Nothing relevant happened while MMPR

Its funny how they love MMPR except where it matters.
>>
>>15362042
The Megazord looked a lot better in motion than I thought it would.

Shame the toys are such dogshit.
>>
>>15363813

Heck, if you think about it, they could have promoted the Mystic Force Dragon from Super Mega Force actually as a Red Dragon Thunderzord.
>>
>>15363875
the zyuoh effect
>>
File: Power_Rangers_The_Album.png (636KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Rangers_The_Album.png
636KB, 500x494px
Hey guys just dropping by asking if someone has a link to download pic related

Thanks
>>
>>15363149
This shot sets off my OCD like you can't believe.
>>
>>15363875
The design of it didn't really bother me. It was the fact that it was never explained to the Rangers that it was a thing that sort of baffled me.
>>
Just got back from the movie

I actually thought it was really good desu, it felt like an honest-to-goodness american toku film

and I liked how Zeo played a big role in the plot and there was Dino Thunder (Reefside) and Lightspeed Rescue (Mariner Bay) references
>>
Who would YOU cast as Tommy?

Hard mode: No JDF.
>>
>>15364784
Shia
>>
>>15364784
ronda rousey
>>
>>15364784
how about JDF?...fuck...okay what about JDF? Dammit!
>>
File: hakenkreuz_etv.jpg (24KB, 363x366px) Image search: [Google]
hakenkreuz_etv.jpg
24KB, 363x366px
>>15364804
Tommy tries to hide his flag from the freaky frog fright forces
>>
I didn't checked the (S)MF stream too often, but the chat seemed to like it.
>>
>>15363149
dude a robot was more charismatic than Jayden or Troy
>>
>>15364827
What? No they didn't. They only enjoyed seeing old characters.
>>
This Dino Charge morpher seems way too complicated for a morpher
>>
Chat sure is whining about Dino Charge. This isn't bad so far, geez.
>>
>>15364039
You'd think that'd be the second thing Alpha mentioned.
"Here are your zords. Cool right? Pilot them right and they even merge into a giant murder machine!"

Speaking of Alpha, he was far less annoying than I thought he'd be.
Actually, him and Billy's autism had me the most concerned, but aside from Billy's establishing character tics, he was played rather realistically... well, as realistically as these movies get I guess.
>>
>>15363149
Dino Charge is only better because it's not an awkward translation of the Sentai.

Super Megaforce is especially an awkward translation. There's this huge divide between the footage and the characters that's just really noticable. Like Jake going from strongman Agri to wacky Don. Or the fact that they translated the Gekiranger tribute that was about Ahim and Don not being good fighters even though Emma and Jake had been holding their own for almost 25 episodes and didn't really need it.
>>
>>15364978
#NotMyKyoryuger
>>
>>15364992
Which is a shame because Yoshis a fucking bro.
>>
The Sledge costume is rough looking.

And it clashes terribly with the bright and color Kyoryuger monsters.
>>
>>15365041
He is the badass villain guy who beat the shit out of goofy bad guys to make an army
>>
>>15363944
PRM Hub.

>>15364976
The Morpher is easy. Memorizing the dance moves, now THAT'S hard.
>>
>>15365041
The person who made it is actually a Power Rangers fan himself.
I remember going on his deviantart and seeing his journal mention it.
>>
Kendall sure is cute. But not as cute as Kat.
>>
In case you missed it, /tv/ lost their fucking minds over RPM
>>
>>15363138
He's bro tier
>>
>>15365178
There's now a shitposter there who says RPM was trash and that Super Samurai and Super Megaforce were kino.
He's been getting called Tzachor.
I wonder if the people on the /tv/ threads are actually mostly guys from /m/
>>
>>15365141
>Memorizing the dance moves, now THAT'S hard.
>dance on the spot
>spin around
>fire gun
wow so hard
>>
>When you have to waste your hard-earned bounty money sending them to collect what you already had but some terrorist blows up your ship
>>
>>15360572
That's a really tricky question. Disney seemed pretty intent on cancelling the show, so there may have never been a Gokaiger adaptation; we can never really know. It's obvious in hindsight that Saban should not have smashed Goseiger and Gokaiger together like that. I think Saban just got too excited by the marketing prospects and rushed the anniversary.

In my opinion, Power Rangers has never had a fully satisfying anniversary.
>>
>>15365294
Forever Red?
>>
>>15365294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL9rDCZAvJ8
>There will never be a sing a long roll call with Bulk and Skull being thrown to and fro with each team change
>>
>>15363159
>Disney probably always disliked how they had to co-own the franchise with Japan and never had full creative control over it.
Not to mention that a good portion of parents always complained about it, Disney never really had a place for it, and the budget for the show must have been troublesome for executives.

>A much more interesting thought exercise is what would happen if Marvel managed to bring Sentai over back in the early 80s.
If Stan Lee had gotten his way, Power Rangers would have probably never existed. If they had just brought the show over and dubbed it, it probably wouldn't have done that great.
>>
>>15365351
>Not to mention that a good portion of parents always complained about it

I thought that shit died in the 90's?
>>
>>15365294
Saban's problem was Tzachor.

Gia's actress talked about how he shot down every attempt the actors and writers made to try and have the characters act like normal people or to really embrace their characters personalities or just in general have fun during Megaforce. Tzachor wanted a direct translation of Sentai, and at the same time wanted an incredibly dumbed down product.

A good example is the Samurai adaptation of the Shinkenger act 27. When Mike switches places with the monster the green ranger helmet is placed over the monsters chest so the viewer is 100% aware of what's going on even though the footage and dialogue is explaining it. This doesn't happen in Shinkenger. The child is treated with more respect.

There's also a lot of awkward dialogue explaining actions like the many "With the black box we can pilot alone!" lines, or every SMF episode having "Okay let's go back to Super Megaforce Mode." when they return to the Gokaiger suits.

A lot of the direct translations also remove all the character drama and motivation which results in a really awkward product too. Like the third Samurai episode entirely removing Chiaki and Takeru's tension so that Mike and Jayden never have a fight. It makes the entire episode feel awkward to watch even when you haven't seen the Sentai series attached to it.
>>
>>15365296
Forever Red was okay but there was way too many plot holes and questions left unanswered.

>>15365358
It wasn't as prevalent but a "violent" show like Power Rangers being on a Disney channel was bound to cause some issues.

>>15365371
Honestly, none of that surprises me. It must be some kind of budget issue. Saban did put down 45 million of his own money to buy Power Rangers from Disney.
>>
Huh, I have the robot arm kit the e tracer is made from. Small world.
>>
>>15365404
What if Disney bought Power Rangers back?
>>
>>15365404
Budget was a thing but a lot of it was how Tzachor was. He hated that Disney owned the show and rejected a lot of those actors even though he could have easily used them, he loves Sentai without grasping what makes Sentai good, and he generally seems to have a low opinion of children.

Toei not allowing them to skip Goseiger mixed with Nick splitting the 44 episode season into two also hindered shit because fans really wanted Gokaiger for the 20th.

>>15365358
>>15365404
One of the reasons the 2010 version is the way it is was to distract from the violence actually.
>>
>>15365413
They would cancel it.
>>
>>15365404
>Forever Red was okay but there was way too many plot holes and questions left unanswered.
Because it was written as a two part episode.

Neither Disney or Bandai would put out more money for the original two part script so they had to edit it down among other budgetary things like reusing the Beetleborg suits.
>>
>>15365413
I'm fairly sure they would see the rapidly dropping viewership numbers for Ninja Steel and simply cancel it.
>>
>>15365413
I seriously doubt that will ever happen. They only had the show the first time because it was a package deal. Of course, it could be different this time around. Disney has done well managing the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far.

>>15365436
Again, doesn't really surprise me.

>>15365447
That makes sense.
>>
>>15365358
>I thought that shit died in the 90's?
Parents complaining about violence on TV never dies out anon, if you haven't noticed Toei is currently getting pressured real hard by moms, Sentai is dumbed down, Precure is dumbed down (literally started as Dragonball for girls, now they fight with magic cake whip), Rider goes through great lengths to avoid plain old fisticuffs displayed at all, all of this further exacerbated by Toei not having much good fresh talent, their veterans stepping down or not being invested into it a whole lot, and ratings continuously slipping no matter what they do.

It's not just the US that has soccer moms.
>>
I'm starting to feel bad for all the monsters that are getting murdered. What do I do?
>>
>>15365463
I honestly think though given the environment in now Disney would never sell the rights back. Even if they'd never buy them back now.

90s nostalgia is the new 80s nostalgia, and cinematic universe franchises based on established properties are everything to a studio and having another set of those would be good for Disney. Power Rangers would have had more use to them in 2017 than it did in 2010.
>>
I come back to find this chivalrous motherfuck assembling his own rangers, Dino Charge owns.
>>
Watching Dino Charge again, it was legitimately good. Not sure what the fuck happened with Super Charge.
>>
>GROW THE BOMB!

I can't believe that actuality worked. The mad man.
>>
DISREGARD BITCHES, ACCQUIRE KNIGHTHOOD
>>
>>15365600
Now this prince is trying to buy enough good will to be a power ranger.
>>
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-green-ranger-theory-sequel-explained-988678
>>
>>15360717
HILL
>>
>>15363722
6ths no contest.
>>
This old dude is a beast.
>>
I'll just leave this here.
https://www.inverse.com/article/29187-power-rangers-movie-margaret-loesch-marvel-saban
>>
>>15364784
Me

sii AIYAH
>>
>>15365752
Has there really never been a deecent 6th?
>>
File: 1402401814740[1].png (233KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402401814740[1].png
233KB, 480x480px
>>15364784
>>
>in the first episode they bother to edit out Goranger, and even avoid inconsistencies like Green becoming Megaforce Red by green-screening in Overdrive Red
>second episode and rest of the series they just go "lol fuck it" and keep the unadapted Sentai teams in

What the fuck happened?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcn5Iemz0SU

>AVAILABLE SOMETIME IN YOUR FUTURE
>>
>>15366029
they got lazy and didn't care
>>
>second Power Rangers movie introduces a teenage Tommy Oliver, brainwashed by Rita
>at some point he's convinced to swap sides, but still doesn't feel like he belongs
>as he's off on a walk by himself, he bumps into some guy (played by JDF) who basically tells him he knows what it's like not to feel like you belong, but that it's even worse if you make it a self-fulfilling prophecy
>somehow their conversation influences Tommy to go back to the Rangers
>some small hint that JDF is Tommy from an alternative timeline's future
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (123KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
123KB, 1032x774px
PREGNANCY
>>
File: Deker.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Deker.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
Would you want him as roommate?
>>
File: IMG_1698.jpg (97KB, 1118x1677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
97KB, 1118x1677px
I miss Emma
>>
>>15366350
Yes.
>>
File: 1490624204493.png (612KB, 646x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490624204493.png
612KB, 646x496px
>>15366354
t. Raz
>>
>>15366354
gtfo of here raz
>>
>>15366442
I love the binoculars meme
Is there a list of all the other memes that popped up during the marathon
>>
>>15366602
go to tv, thats most of them
>>
>>15366230
>some small hint that JDF is Tommy from an alternative timeline's future
Imagine if JDF's official billing was as "Tom Oliver", the clone made further into his Ranger career that was sent to the past of the 1990s
>>
File: 1490584401672.png (1MB, 741x836px) Image search: [Google]
1490584401672.png
1MB, 741x836px
>>15366602

>>>/TV/
>>
>>15366619
SPANDEX JANAI
>>
>>15366622
japan dub of RPM when
>>
>>15366622
>spandex
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>15366646
thats what the JANAI is for ya crosser, go back
>>
File: 1490555940807.jpg (52KB, 618x726px) Image search: [Google]
1490555940807.jpg
52KB, 618x726px
>tfw we're nearing the end of the marathon
Hold me.
>>
>>15365989
Merrick and Solaris Knight were shit
The twins in RPM had no personality
>>
>>15366787
Gem is thinks that Red is cool and likes the medal he got, but doesn't understand the complex motivations of others. Gemma favors blue instead, liking his constant working to improve things and has "cute" favoritism.
>>
I meant who are the best reds, blues, yellows, pinks, blacks, greens and 6ths respectively. Not what type of rangers are the best
>>
>>15366692
>marathon ends
>ONE. MORE. TIME.
>>
>>15366692
I-It's okay anon, it'll be a yearly thing
I hope
>>
>>15365483
Maybe they're waiting for Nick/Saban to completely bungle up PR before they can swoop in and grab it again.

>>15365470
Given that, it's a wonder that no one noticed how steadily darker Ex-Aid is getting.
>and ratings continuously slipping no matter what they do.
What will happen if they hit absolute zero?

>>15366029
Tzachor basically wanted to stroke his Sentai boner at full velocity.
>>
Just watched Power Rangers RPM episode 11: Doctor K.

Did Doctor K. just use the fan to blow Tenaya 7 out through a hole that opened up in the wall or was there a fan on the other end too and she just fed her through it?

The scene was badass either way but if it's that second one, holy shit.
>>
>exclusive re-edit of season 1

what
>>
Why did Power Rangers skip GoBus and ToQger
>>
>>15367146
>GoBus
Was it shortly after the shitty attempt at an American Kamen Rider show? If so, they probably thought people would associate it with that. If not, no idea.
>ToQger
Trains aren't as popular in the US as in Japan.
>>
>>15367131
Since she appears unharmed in later episodes without a reference to being reassembled after getting sliced up, likely just ejection.
>>15367146
Dinosaurs + Ninjas
>>
>>15367146
ToQger because robot was ugly and american kids don't care about trains enough to justify a whole season based on them

GoBus was because the next season was dinosaurs and they wanted toy money anyway
>>
>>15367146
>Go-Bus
No gimmicks, sold poorly in Japan, no one liked it but older fans
>ToQ
Trains aren't as popular in the US and iirc a Bandai rep said both Saban and BoA felt the suits were preschoolish and because of that they wouldn't sell well.

Basically, M U H T O Y S
>>
Why didn't Dino Charge use the Deathryuger suit? I mean...it would have been the perfect thing for Heckyl to use after he joined up with them, but I guess not.
>>
EVERYONE DEAD
>>
>>15367378
BILLIONS EXTINCT
>>
>THIS IS WORSE THAN TIME FORCE
I instantly regret opening the chat back up.
>>
>>15367354
Movie license is separate, and I guess they didn't find it worth it to license the movie (although they did have Go-Busters vs Kyoryuger licensed, considering how they used a suit from there in spite of never using its footage).
>>
>>15365371
>Like the third Samurai episode entirely removing Chiaki and Takeru's tension so that Mike and Jayden never have a fight
I seem to remember a few years back, an actor anon in these threads was talking about how when he auditioned for Mike in Samurai, he kept getting directed to be this mugging, dorky-best-friend-but-also-an-asshole instead of an angry teen who didn't like taking absolute orders from some other kid (the same age as him) who he didn't even fucking know.
>>
File: Top_Tier.jpg (279KB, 1277x718px) Image search: [Google]
Top_Tier.jpg
279KB, 1277x718px
>THE MAGNA BEA-...Hey...
>>
TIME DISTORTED
>>
>>15367433
OH NO!
>>
>>15367433
The rangers caused the clip to keep repeating!
>>
>>15367435
WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
The bonus material Saban is going to play is that he's actually going to air the Shoutfactory Blu Rays of Zyuranger, Dairanger, and Kakuranger
>>
>>15367441
WE CLIPPED THE CLIP ONE TOO MANY TIMES
>>
>>15367443
and ohranger now too
>>
>>15367445
SAVED

wait didn't dino charge it end?
>>
>>15367452
Two clip shows left
>>
>>15367460
RUINED
>>
>>15367407
Still used the zord toy and one of the villain's suits. Should've tried to make at least 1 episode of original in suit footage....
>>
>>15367468
Nu-Saban has a boner for holiday clip shows
>>
>>15367473
Thought that was a Nick thing.
>>
>>15367471
He appeared in the show, alongside the zord, only the Rangers suit itself was movie-exclusive.
>>
>no American studio is allowed to attempt the "transforming hero" gimmick because Saban has a fucking stranglehold on the market
>sues the shit out of anyone who tries to do anything that even passingly resembles sentai in any way
What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>15367490
I wonder if Saban realizes or cares that he's such a money-grubbing Jew stereotype.
>>
When does the movie come out in bluray?
>>
>>15367493
>A classic Hollywood story involves Gene Simmons of Kiss. At the appointed time, Saban, Arad, and Simmons sat down. The meeting was going well, and the three began to haggle over numbers. Then Saban turned to Arad and, referring to Simmons, confided in Hebrew, “Now we gut him like a fish.” Without missing a beat, Simmons—who, unbeknownst to Saban, was born Chaim Witz in Haifa, Israel—replied in Hebrew, “You ass hole. I’m one of you.”
He knows.
>>
>>15367493
no jew is worried about being a jew, matter of fact they thrive on it now

just be a big enough jew until someone makes fun of you for it then get their asses for anti semitism
>>
>>15360600
Speaking of which, anywhere I can download Dino Super charge or whatever it's called? I missed the last half of it.
>>
>Reptiles That Go Whee

Is Dynaman's dub from the late 80s in continuity with Power Rangers?
>>
>>15367490
>>15367493
>>15367529
I can't even imagine being the Chroma Squad devs

>making tactics game that is a love letter to tokusatsu entertainment
>and not only Super Sentai, but also Kamen Rider, Godzilla, and others
>doesn't attempt to infringe on any copyright in any way
>just has references and loving parodies
>Kickstarter campaign is quickly successful
>word of mouth spreads equally fast
>gaming press says it looks good
>fans of tactics games are interested
>fans of Power Rangers are also interested
>and that's where Haim Saban gets word
>Saban threatens shitloads of legal action against devs immediately
>he attempts to get the Kickstarter pulled for copyright infringement
>Saban has an airtight case because copyright law is pure horseshit
>devs have to bend over and take it because their only shot at making money on this game is the Kickstarter
>Saban makes devs go through weeks of legal bullshit the devs to claim it's effectively a PR product
>forces them to plaster "INSPIRED BY SABAN'S POWER RANGERS" all over it
>and then Saban doesn't even offer any money to help with development

What a fucking asshole
>>
>>15367556
PR is Toei's brand of "sentai" in the west. So technically Saban has to enforce and protect both PR and Sentai ideas in the west. Now if the devs were japanese and marketed it only in japan, then things would be different.

Saban took legal action because technically, he can.
>>
>>15367566
Yeahhh, I know. I get that he has a technical responsibility to the brand, but locking up the Kickstarter and then miring the devs in legal bullshit, all just to force them to slap Saban stickers on their product just feels so... shitty.
>>
RERUN MARATHON
>>
T-REX WEARING SANTA HAT
>>
OH NO
>>
>>15367637
>no sound

OH NO
>>
File: 321.gif (313KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
321.gif
313KB, 680x434px
>Showing the live show
>>
>>15367637
CLIP THE CLIP
>>
>stage show

WEW
>>
WHAT
POWER ANGERS LIVE ON STAGE ON TWITCH
LOL
>>
File: 1490653719892.png (195KB, 529x297px) Image search: [Google]
1490653719892.png
195KB, 529x297px
>it's not lost
holy
>>
Rita's design doesn't look too bad in purple.
>>
>>15367601
At least they made fun of him in the game itself.
>>
You know what would have been a good way to adapt Gokaiger? Set it in the real world where Power Rangers is just a TV show and not only do continuity discrepancies disappear, but you have an excuse to explain sentai suits because one of the rangers is a massive weeb.
>>
>>15367607
This, I missed the last half of Dino Supercharge and none of the chucklefucks here will link me to a MEGA or torrent.
>>
>>15367671
So make Gokaiger into Akibaranger?
Seems like more effort than actually including a couple throwaway lines about NEW POWERS teams, like if they are alien teams, other dimension/time Rangers, etc.
>>
>>15367671
So make it into Akibaranger?
>>
>This entire Alpha and Putty scene
This is fucking great
>>
Why do we not have more shows like this?
>>
BLBLBLBLBLBLB dancing is great

>>15367695
they do them in japan still
>>
>>15367700
Was it true Tendou had a cousin who was basically a Kamen Rider Tackle in one?
>>
>>15367702
I don't know Kamen Rider stuff
>>
the chat is so excited
>>
>>15367652
I need a webm of that blonde kid with the mullet. If your watching the stream you know what I mean.
>>
camrip is out
>>
File: 1490385059406.jpg (134KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
1490385059406.jpg
134KB, 1000x753px
>>15366602
>>
>>15367760
go back
>>
>You will never fall off the moon
>>
>>15367751
Is it watchable?
>>
CAHCAW
>>
>>15367795
BAWK
>>
Bye Bye Power Rangers
>>
>>15367652
that was so gloriously stupid; best part of the marathon
>>
>there is a Bulk emote
>but not a Skull emote
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE

IT'S TIME TO CONQUER EARTH
>>
>When you have no interest in human women in favor of middle-aged stunt men in full-body monster villain costumes
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
File: kat.png (3KB, 52x52px) Image search: [Google]
kat.png
3KB, 52x52px
>>15360475
I'll still hold this dearest to my heart
>>
>>15367918
delet this now
>>
>>15367918
you should put this in a zip and upload it to mega
>>
>>15367918
explain
>>
>>15367954
avatarfag that hopped to tv during this to not be caught
>>
>>15367671
It would require way more effort, pr fans wouldnt like it for not being a gokaiger version of pr and sentaifags would misinterpret any statement made about or by that weeb as an insult to sentai. Pretty much everybody loses.....which is pretty much what happened anyways.
>>
>>15367671
That would've made the pirate theme make sense
>>
>>15367931
here you go, big boy https://mega.nz/#F!P44UwYYR!ft-WGa-vSlK2zfNDRMQMiA
>>
I'm now on episode 12 of RPM. When does >>15360493 "based Ziggy" get more time? I love this glorious goofy motherfucker. He feels like me as a Power Ranger.
>>
>>15366343
I would keep seeing that instead of the MMPR Re-Edit
>>
Just saw the movie. Went in with very low expectations. And I fucking loved it.
>>
>>15368204
Same.

The ONLY things I would change:

>1. Make the Megazord not look like a shitty Optimus Prime
>2. Better fight scenes
>3. Have the theme music play when the Megazord is rising
>4. Give Trini slightly more development as a character
>>
>Those fucked up colors in the "Reversion"
How was this allowed? How was ANY of this allowed?
>>
>>15368286
The base footage is beautiful I don't know what you're talking about. It was fully remastered and everything just pops so nicely.

The problem is it was fully remastered and then painted over by Lisa Frank.
>>
>>15368224
>Not adding in a roll call
>>
>>15368350
Good point. This too.
>>
>>15368224
There's a lot more you should change. First of all you can cut out like 30 minutes of filler. Second add more scenes of the Rangers around other teens in their morphed forms so there's some build up to how they are eventually perceived as heroes at the end. Also it bothers me how Zordon specifically let down a set down a set of rules for how to use their powers and the movie completely disregards them after their mention. Looking at you, Black Ranger

Oh, and they should have found a way to incorporate the phrase Teenagers with attitude when Alpha talks to Zordon.
>>
;________;
>>
>>15368410
He got in trouble for taking out the Mastodon the first time though.

And the second time he didn't escalate anything.

And Red never outright said he was Jason.
>>
>Sir Stack asking if people know who he is
My sides.

>>15368328
I was talking about the odd desaturation in certain frames.
>>
File: ninja-storm.jpg (94KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
ninja-storm.jpg
94KB, 700x394px
>>15367673
I basically missed all of Ninja Storm, only watched less than five minutes of it. I didn't have that much nostalgia for it and I had never seen it given a lot of praise like some of the other seasons so I assumed it was one of the more average, forgettable ones. I wanted to focus on reading and studying for an exam I had the next day so I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal if I missed it. Lo and behold, it turns out that Ninja Storm was basically the sleeper hit season of the marathon according to /tv/. All those memes, all that fun shitposting, all that comfyness. I missed out on it all and I will forever regret it :(
>>
>>15368707
I missed out on all of lost galaxy because of work ;___;
>>
File: the pain is immeasurable.jpg (26KB, 725x521px) Image search: [Google]
the pain is immeasurable.jpg
26KB, 725x521px
>>15368707
>>15368730
I missed basically everything. Get on my level.
>>
>>15368707
>>15368730
>>15368738
I didn't become aware of it until it was over. You fucking casuals.
>>
>>15368744
>>15368738
What are you guys talking about?
>>
>>15368748
WHAT IS THIS PLACE I'M SCARED
>>
>>15368744
pfft i knew it was on and didnt even watch it
fucking plebs
>>
Welp
https://youtu.be/3ljUvlOIeZg
https://youtu.be/LVn2D0iZ83c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3lU5kkb0N0
>>
>>15368760
TJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
>>
>>15368760
>he does math

holy shit is this a new low?
>>
>>15368760
that's what people expected the whole time
just more clickbait shit they keep on doing
>>
>>15368767
The guy in the bottom link is not affiliated with Death Battle.
>>
>rub a lamp
>shittiest genie ever pops out
>offers you one wish, but you can only wish for a single season of Power Rangers as some special edition blu-ray box set with shitloads of bonus features, a nice box, and a big, gorgeous poster signed by the actors who played all the rangers
You can't sell any of this stuff. Has to be for your own personal enjoyment.

What season do you pick?
>>
>>15368760
I have never heard of this shit and i really wish i hadnt
>>
>>15368776
None,i want a megazord toy
>>
>>15368776
what a waste of a wish
id just throw the lamp away
>>
>>15368782
Fine. You get a megazord toy for that season too.

Now which season is it?
>>
>>15368771
then explain
I have no idea of who they are
>>
>>15368776
RPM
>>15368786
>WAAAH THE FREE THING I GOT ISN'T THE FREE THING I WOULD WANT IF I COULD HAVE LITERALLY ANY FREE THING
What the fuck?
>>
>>15368793
>WAAAH
okay then
>>
>>15368789
Death Battle's an online show that takes fictional characters, do research, and have them fight to the death with that research accompanied with an animation (said results are not always accurate though).
They've done Goku vs Superman, Greymon vs Charizard, Solid Snake vs Samfisher, etc.
For their 75th episode they are doing Megazord vs Voltron, a fucking mismatch that's heavily requested thanks to childhood nostalgia and its status as a one sided match is explained by the person in the last link.
>>
>>15368776
RPM, hands down
>>
>>15368798
are animations good, at least?
might be worth watching if yes
>>
>>15368805
It depends on the animator
Their 3D animator right now has done some pretty cool stuff and a few lackluster.
When he makes something good he does it actually pretty damn well.
>>
>>15368812
interesting
might take a look later
>>
>>15368805
it varies and depends on effort
sometimes its sprites and others 3d
often sfm assets to higher but mostly lower
>>
File: VIEWINGGLOBE-mmpr1-3-621.jpg (32KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
VIEWINGGLOBE-mmpr1-3-621.jpg
32KB, 768x576px
Damn, Kim with Billy's brain was hot.
>>
>>15368821
back over tv
>>
>>15368816
Isn't one of the Green Ranger videos live action stunts with JDF?
>>
>occulus rift on one of the science fair posters
How did they know?
>>
>>15368830
That's SuperPowerBeatdown
They did Green Ranger vs Ryu and White Ranger vs Scorpion
They use votes to decide outcomes but they have alternate endings at times
>>
>>15367760
Man in the in Space helmets are so good
>>
>>15367676
No, it becomes Digimon Tamers
>>
>>15368857
Why not make a Digimon-esque series where everyone's zord is a digital lifeform that grants them powers to fight with them so they can become stronger than individually?
>>
>>15368866
That was Digimon Frontier, which was almost literally Rail Sentai Digiranger.
>>
>>15368874
Yeah, but there is no fear of the Zord of consuming them or turning into shit if they screw up the raising and growing stronger part.
>>
>>15368874
is digimon toku
>>
>>15368882
Many of the older Digimon pull influence from various toku series both Japanese and western and Xros Wars is chock full of references to mecha series.
>>
>>15368882
bits of 3, 4 for sure, minor in 5, appmons sort of maybe
>>
>>15368878
>Yeah, but there is no fear of the Zord of consuming them or turning into shit if they screw up the raising and growing stronger part.
Why shouldn't there be? That'd be more interesting than having no side-effects.
Or did you mean that in Digimon Frontier, there was no fear of that, in which case, you clearly have no knowledge of it.
>>15368882
If it were live-action, it would be, I guess. It's a game that became an anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX3elLH8vKY&t=7s
Quality is shit, but you can't tell me that isn't a sentai team
>>
>>15368903
>Red and Blue wank with Black being a big focus about halfway through
>Pink, Green, and Yellow are mostly useless
>The token female villain is a funny looking human while her comrades are more monstrous
Seems legit
>>
>>15368912
Black is a 6th ranger who switches sides
>>
>>15368912
>>15368916
>satan as the big bad in the end
its the zyu anime
>>
>>15368922
They didn't spend months getting their asses kicked by the same two guys in Zyu
>>
>>15368903
I actually forgot how deep Koichi's voices was
>>
>>15368903
>beast evolutions
It even sounds like it hurts, geez
>>
>>15368924
they do more for griffo and lami
>>
File: Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger.jpg (22KB, 325x402px) Image search: [Google]
Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger.jpg
22KB, 325x402px
>>15368912
>Blue wank with Black
almost like gekiranger and they also got new forms with the gorilla penguin shit
>>
>>15368903
I also forgot the sheer amount of YELLING from Red
>>
>>15368937
Wrist morphers are superior
>>
>>15366992
better be, I didn't have time to watch this one with you guys
>>
File: 1267920099356.png (77KB, 211x233px) Image search: [Google]
1267920099356.png
77KB, 211x233px
> viewers peaked over 20k during RPM
> crashed to below 15k on Samurai's first ep
> has only gone down since
>>
>>15368987
Mystic Force, Overdrive, and Jungle Fury killed the stream's momentum until /tv/ really started pushing RPM. Ninja Storm through SPD had picked things back up.

And then Samurai and Megaforce killed it again.
>>
>>15368874
Frontier was made when Sentai and Rider were incredibly popularity at the time. Kuuga and Agito were smash hits, and Sentai had just finished the huge hit that was Gaoranger.

It really shows that Toei wanted Digimon to cash in on the transforming hero trend.
>>
>>15369034
But Gaoranger sucks
>>
>>15369036
Gaoranger was a huge hit in Japan with incredibly high toysales and was airing as Frontier was in the planning stages.
>>
>>15369042
>Toei fucks up Bandai and derailed Digimon from the original idea
>Toei then fucks up Toei
>>
File: Wild Force Megazord.jpg (72KB, 380x504px) Image search: [Google]
Wild Force Megazord.jpg
72KB, 380x504px
>>15369042
>high toysale
makes sense there's a lot of combos you could make with the animal zords
>>15369044
trust no one
>>
GREEN
>>
>>15369044
Bandai was probably all for it. Transforming heroes were printing them money at the time.

Turn Digimon into Kamen Rider to revitalize it? On paper that's a great way to make money.

It didn't work out though. Frontier was not a toysale hit on either side of the pond. Though ratings wise I think it did really well for Disney seeing as they licensed and dubbed all the movies after it and then Savers.
>>
>>15369064
Why would you need to revitalize it?
Tamers was fucking great.
>>
>jesuotaku will never finish digimon retrospective
>>
>>15369105
>jesuotaku will never be a girl ever again
>>
>>15369105
What is wrong with Touya's?
Really well researched.
>>
>>15369119
Not him but link me. I could really use a good Digimon retrospective.
>>
>>15365600
They pretty much repeated developing the main 6 even though they should have developed the others more, and they didn't do it as well as DC, then the actual plot stuff was very rushed and didn't end very well.
>>
>>15369122
http://www.digimonworld.org/search/label/history
>>
>>15367637
>Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>>
>>15369119
I can't find anything on Frontier on his site, it's not well-organized
>>
>>15366875
I can answer for yellow and black. Best yellow is Kira from Dino Thunder. Best Black is Dillon from RPM.
>>
>>15366875
>Andros
>Koda
>Dustin
>Jen
>Adam
>Ziggy
>Zhane
>>
>>15367637
I bet more people will cosplay this from now on.
>>
>>15368996
Kinda sucks about Jungle Fury. I didn't find that to be a bad series, personally.
>>
>>15369310
The chat didn't seem to really mind it but it didn't cause a wave of influx like In Space, Time Force, and RPM did.

Turbo was the first big strike against the stream though.
>>
So who here is excited to see the Megazord in death battle and have our favorite Mighty morph rangers played by...um...famous youtubers?
>>
I really underestimated Jungle Fury. I didn't give it a chance when it was originally airing. Because of this marathon, I was able to give Jungle Fury a second chance and I have to say, it's one of the better seasons of Power Rangers out there.

Every character has a use and a purpose and isn't just there for a status quo. Everyone gets fleshed out with enough development. It has one of the strongest casts in Rangers history where each character has a duo that plays off each other fantastically.

RJ was one of the best written mentors for the series, the dynamic of him and Casey - who wanted a new mentor - aligned with how him and his father acted years ago. It's little things that set up for a bigger bond.

It's one of the few Power Rangers seasons that has a passing comment in the first 6 episodes said ONE TIME that gets called back on the FINAL episode, for the people that stuck around and remember.

Plus the fights are really good.
>>
File: 1490324782587.jpg (86KB, 724x602px) Image search: [Google]
1490324782587.jpg
86KB, 724x602px
>>15368002
Updated version: https://mega.nz/#F!P44UwYYR!ft-WGa-vSlK2zfNDRMQMiA
And also the best of /prg/: https://mega.nz/#F!b5olwAqa!VaFyO3WHWww0j9tT3XbILQ
>>
>>15369832
I'm about halfway through RPM (my first Rangers series besides the Zordon saga when I was a kid). Would you recommend Jungle Fury next?
>>
File: 1486406923017.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1486406923017.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>15360493
>"we could have every girl chasing us!"
>>
>>15369876
yes
>>
File: 1490490424497.webm (1MB, 398x448px) Image search: [Google]
1490490424497.webm
1MB, 398x448px
>>15368002
>>15369848
KAT POSTER REFUGEES
>>
>>15370306
getter the fuck out
>>
>>15363149
Saban Brands constantly leaving money on the table.
They're fucking up more than Disney when it comes to missing the boat on cool shit.
>>
>>15369832
Great, now I feel kind of bad for skipping it. Seems like it's been getting a lot of praise in recent years. I thought the writer's strike messed it up hardcore, but I suppose I was wrong.

>It's one of the few Power Rangers seasons that has a passing comment in the first 6 episodes said ONE TIME that gets called back on the FINAL episode, for the people that stuck around and remember.

Mind spoiling what that was? I'm kind of curious now.
>>
>IT'S A BOMB
>>
BUY
OUR
DONUTS
>>
>>15370496
I love when they just stop to start talking about how great Krispy Kreme is.
>>
>>15370496
>>15370511
I think the intention was to be ironically in-your-face with the product placement for comedic purposes, but the execution failed.
>>
>>15370496
Is this rip worth the time?
>>
>>15370539
I laughed at it during those moments, but not with them personally.

I'm still in shock over how serviceable and competent most of this movie was. If only it was aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>original
>healthy independent locally owned juice bar
>>modern
>chain donut shop
>>
>>15370539
I thought it was funny
reminded me of the absurdity of the pizza baking episode
>>
>>15370562
missed middle of being a side spot in a mall
>>
>>15370562
The lack of Bulk and Skull was the one that hurt me. Especially since there was a Bully character. Did they even name him?
>>
>>15370544
it's okay but it's in russian
>>
>>15370383
The yellow ranger tells the big bads henchmen that she believes there is good in her. In the finale, the henchman literally quotes "I was once told that there was good in me. Today I'm going to prove it."
>>
>>15369876
>>15370383
Plus it has some exclusive extra rangers.
>>
>>15370647
I love those summons; they have way more personality than that guy from megaforce
>>
>>15370627
Wasn't that in the original?
>>
>>15370822
It was in Gekiranger yeah.
>>
File: Power Kino.jpg (1MB, 3581x3140px) Image search: [Google]
Power Kino.jpg
1MB, 3581x3140px
Behold, /tv/'s list of best episodes
>>
>>15370828
>kino
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>15370828
>Includes episodes that are just retellings of cool episodes in source material
Meh. Seems like ones that succeed greatly doing their own thing should be the priority.
>>
File: based on go-onger.jpg (146KB, 1144x774px) Image search: [Google]
based on go-onger.jpg
146KB, 1144x774px
>>15370828
>RPM just basically gets 6-11 in a row
Heh.
>>
>>15370828
kinda legit desu
>>
>>15370822
You take what you can get when it comes to a Saban retelling.
>>
>>15370882
>Saban
Disney
>>
>>15366787
I liked Merrick, pretty cool guy, but I admit I'm biased toward loving Wild Force. He had a pretty good evil-to-good arc, and good dynamic even when he was good.

Gem and Gemma didn't get much screentime by themselves, but they most definitely had personality and developed from autist into human with what little time they had.

No arguments on Solaris Knight, you could also throw in Mercury Ranger. And then you get into Rangers who could have been good but didn't get enough time to develop like Titanium or Omega/Nova Rangers.
>>
>>15370940
Titanium was because he was american only, so no footage of him whatsoever to be used.
Nova is mostly the same, only one episode of Dekaranger where she appears.
>>
So why does JDF and ASJ hate each other
>>
>>15366875
>Really tough to call, Carter, Leo, or Wes
>Billy or Sky
>Taylor or Dustin
>Jen
>Dillon
>Ziggy not counting green 6ths, otherwise tied with Cam and Tommy
>Tommy, Eric, or Cam

Not really a Tommy fan but can't deny dude was great in the roles, and had some of the best sixth ranger costumes to help with that.
>>
>>15370952
Because JDF was a cunt and ASJ was a major bullshitter back then
>>
>>15370976
>was
>>
>>15370949
I know, it was still lazy of them to make him and not use him though. They could have spliced in some footage of Zeek from the GoGoV movie if they'd really wanted a little-use Sixth. Or if they wanted the same dynamic with Ryan they could have just made him one of the monsters cursed to look like that or something.

At least that dude behind the decision to make Omega a ball of light was like "Dude I fucked up". Nova yeah fine.
>>
>>15370991
The disney ex who shot it down or the producer who did think things through when it was in the casting stage?
>>
>>15371021
No. They literally cast 6 people for Dino Thunder thinking AbareMax was an extra ranger.
>>
Still recovering from 2 solid weeks of fun
Life is dull now
>>
*sniff* It's over.
>>
>>15371115
Did they update this yet for the last three seasons?

They seemed to really like Koda and deadbeat daddy aqua. I figured they'd be on here.
>>
>>15371115
refugee out
>>
>>15370847
Like they would know.

Sorry they're judging it on the episode and not if Japan did it first.
>>
>>15371129
Fuck off.
>>
>>15370349
*sigh* I really wish Power Rangers was in better hands right now.
>>
File: 8573269817_c59533bcf5_b.jpg (437KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8573269817_c59533bcf5_b.jpg
437KB, 768x1024px
>>15367010
>Maybe they're waiting for Nick/Saban to completely bungle up PR before they can swoop in and grab it again.

I'm not sure how likely that is, considering that Lionsgate, a competitor to Walt Disney Studios, produced and distributed the movie and will assumedly do so for the five planned sequels.
>>
Which theme song is the best and why is it Dino Thunder's?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXVuLnnQ5X0
>>
File: Time Force.jpg (136KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
Time Force.jpg
136KB, 370x300px
>>15368707
Want to add that I also missed most of Time Force. Only saw Beware the Knight and the Lightspeed Rescue crossover. Also missed a lot of MMPR. I missed Day of the Dumpster and the Green With Evil saga. In fact I think I only saw one episode (or at least part of an episode) with the original cast.
>>
>>15371306
I wouldn't call it the best. Still pretty good though. I love it when it plays during Kira's introduction in Once a Ranger. That riff, man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zSCHed6OhU&feature=youtu.be&t=28
>>
Guys, I just got finished watching the OG Power Rangers Movie and what's the point of Rocky?

Like literally I can't even remember what he did in the show as a kid and he was on for like 3 seasons.
>>
File: alone-02.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
alone-02.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>15371383
LEAVE ROCKY ALONE
ITS NOT HIS FAULT TOMMY BECAME LEADER BEFORE HE BECAME THE RED RANGER
>>
>>15371397
I don't give a shit if tommy was the leader, did he and Aisha even have a personality?
>>
>>15371403
new thread
>>
>>15371306
Best is really hard to call. Up until SPD they were all decent-to-great. Post-Space i'd say Wild Force, it's the first theme that really caught the perfect feel of Power Rangers to me, despite not being a Wasserman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS2RdyNhc
>>
>>15371111
This revived my love for special effects superhero shows. I'm going to go back and watch the rest of the episodes of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai I dropped a season in after around 13 episodes, then get around to watching the other ones.
>>
>>15370828
>first two episodes of RPM
>not kino as fuck
>>
File: ourguys.png (1MB, 2100x1470px) Image search: [Google]
ourguys.png
1MB, 2100x1470px
>>15371126
>>15371115
This is technically the last one that was made.
>>
>>15364985

i do recall Zordon saying they would be forever written in the history of rangers who did what was never done before, so it appears that Megazord never happened until these young power rangers made it happen some how.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.