[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1257

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 39

File: 61206267_p0.jpg (4MB, 3508x2008px) Image search: [Google]
61206267_p0.jpg
4MB, 3508x2008px
Previous Thread:
>>15294483

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>15297492
>that pic
Ugh.

Much as I like ACE 3, that final battle needed help.

1. Fighting Shin Dragon was cool and all, but it spending most of the battle untouchable lobbing shit at you was kind of weak.
2. Who let that pussy Berkt have it? He's not nearly cool enough to be allowed near the thing.

The stage background for it was amazing, though.
>>
>>15297500
RIP ACE series.

Those boss battles in ACE:R were fucking terrible, you just constantly bounced across the field if they touched you.
>>
What would happen if Rai and Elzam replace Freki and Geri ?
>>
>>15297519
Tytti will lose her virginity
>>
>>15297505
R in general looked pretty terrible, kind of glad I never bought it.
>>
Man, I really miss Z.

So many things you could do in that game.
>>
NOT ZEGAPAIN
NOT FAFNER EXODUS
NOT MAJESTIC PRINCE

BUT FUCKING CROSS ANGE
GOT IN A REAL SRW

I'm starting to believe that the SRW staff have trash fucking taste.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-09-00-16-16.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-09-00-16-16.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Built for paizuri
>>
>>15297546
>waaaa my favorite series didn't get in but another series got in
>>
>>15297546
Not only did it get in, it also dominated a huge chunk of the plot. Speaking of Fafner, how is it? I've got it lined up in a list of anime to watch, however, I've yet to start it up.
>>
>>15297565
>Not only did it get in, it also dominated a huge chunk of the plot.

That's kinda standard for debuts
>>
File: 130.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>15297565
Difficult Opening that evolves into a great series. Quality of the earlier episodes is cubed on rewatches as you notice all the foreshadowing and irony.
>>
>that space pirating stage
Jesus, I made mad dosh there.
I gave Tobia second attack and jacked his skill but other than him and Amuro, who is Amuro, the reals seem to be lagging behind in this game.
>>
>>15297580
Even Vilkiss, that was incredible during mid game now feels merely good.
>>
>>15297565
It's pretty solid, and keeps getting better as the entries go on. A good show for sure.

>>15297568
FUCK YOU WITH A POLEAXE.
>>
>>15297583

Really, are you not using it right? It's good at nuking with the feather
>>
>>15297565
It's great if you like your characters to suffer, but otherwise I couldn't recommend it.
>>
Which series would fit with G-reco? It feels like it will probably wind up being involved in a dimension / world / time hopping plot because of its unusualness.

Also will it debut in the next handheld or console SRW?
>>
Am I screwed out of Penelope if I took the 'Meet up with Londo Bell' route when you first reach the UC world? I assume that the requirements for it are pretty much just Hathaway beating Lane everytime?
>>
Anybody ever fucked around with the Primary PS4 thing? I had to make a SEA account to redeem my day one voucher, and i have questions. If I delete the account associated with primary ps4, would that reset it to the way it was before?

and if I did that, would I lose my dlc? could i re download from the notifications if it does?
>>
>>15297603
King Gainer
Turn A
>>
>>15297546
>All those mediorce shows
What if I tell you that, the majority of SRW "gamers" only gives a shit about Gurren Lagann, Code Geass (not for the mecha but MUH LELOUCH) and more fucking Gundams?
>>
>>15297622
>Calling those shows mediocre
>While listing Gurren Lagann, Code Geass and Gundam

I hope you're not implying those 3 franchises aren't the ultimate trash grabage. Or are you a fucking eternal newfag who watched Gurren Lagann when it aired as your first mecha.
>>
>>15297622
>Gurren Lagann, Code Geass
I'd call you a liar since Z1, MX, Impact, OGs, F Final, and every single non-DC Alpha title topped the GL and CG debut game in sales, and I'm willing to bet a large portion of Z2's sales had more to do with it being a sequel to Z1 than those two.
>>
>>15297612
DLC is tied to the account that purchases it,my guess is that if you delete the SEA account you lose the DLC,and the voucher is a 1 time only thing for obvious reasons.
>>
I'm surprised that TTGL didn't make it into V. If Getter Rays and voyages into deep space were the theme, it would have made more sense to put in TTGL than Daitarn and Zambot.
>>
>>15297527
I liked R's OP.
>>
>>15297668
>If Getter Rays and voyages into deep space were the theme, it would have made more sense to put in TTGL than Daitarn and Zambot.

They weren't the theme though. They were never meant to be "the theme".

Forgetting literally everything else, if they were meant to be the theme, we sure as shit wouldn't have had Might Gaine as our Brave representative.
>>
>>15297668
The 'Voyage' that V stood for was a real SRW officially debuting outside nipponland.
>>
>>15297580
>that space pirating stage
>the whole cast in pirate mode. HAR HAR!!

That was great.
>>
>>15297694
>>15297693
True. Not theme, but if those two were going to be the focus of the story, it would have fit in better than just rehashing Daitarn and Zambot
>>
>>15297580
Kira and Lockon make for excellent sniper units. Kira has picked up so many kills due to having a no friendly fire MAP on top of his huge range and evasive abilities that I've had to actively use Mercy with him. It's quite fun to grab him and Lockon with the Yamato when a map starts, then use Accel and send the Yamato deep into enemy lines. Launch the two of them and have them start demolishing.

Judau and the ZZ are beasts, but for entirely different reasons. He shits out a ton of damage, even if you have to dedicate a part slot towards slaking his thirst for EN. The Hyper Generator and Quantum Flywheel are perfect for him. I'll grab him and Sousuke with another ship and repeat the blitzkrieg I did with the snipers, then watch as enemies come into their range and melt. Shinji is good for this tactic, too, as the AT field will soak most of the damage he takes, but the EVA seems more like a hybrid than a real to me.

When it comes to dealing with mooks, I seem to get way more mileage out of my reals than most of my supers. Ryoma and Maito tend to be better of dealing with the bosses once I've gotten them into position. Zero is... well, Zero. He's a wrecking ball no matter what. It's just an issue of buffing his movement and taking care of that pesky EN problem all supers have.
>>
>>15297697
They really weren't that big of a story focus for most of the game, either. Getter sounds like it's playing support for more important series (which Daitarn is also doing to a degree), and Yamato is really important in the early and late games but spends a large chunk of the middle kind of there.

Much as I'm sick of Zambot showing up, it and Daitarn don't really hurt the game's focus any.
>>
>>15297694
But Moon Dwellers came before
>>
>>15297715
I said 'real' SRW.

Yes, yes, the OG games are nice and shiny and all, but be honest; are they really why most of us got into this franchise?
>>
>>15297716
because of OG on GBA?
>>
>>15297716
I got into this franchise and robots in general through OG1, so yes.
>>
>>15297716
For me yes. OG1 for GBA was my entry title even if I knew SRW was about crossing over different mecha series.
>>
>>15297718
>>15297719
>>15297721
Congrats if you're not just being contrary, but you're honestly kind of in the minority, even if the GBA translations did cause a boost of newfags at the time.
>>
which cross would you ange
>>
>>15297728
meido
>>
>>15297728
Pic related.

>>15297730
Also fine.
>>
>>15297728
Sala is best Cross.
>>
>>15297722
Sorry, but I played the Japanese version.
>>
>>15297737
Well aren't you a special snowflake.
>>
>>15297722
>doubting people for being contrarian for saying OG was their first /m/ stuff

How much of an elitist asshole can you be?
>>
>>15297740
Just accurate.
>>
>>15297737
That's even rarer, but cool. Most people get into this shit to see the animu robots they already know and love beating the shit out of each other in game form.

>>15297741
If you got 'asshole' or 'elitist' out of how that was worded, then I think you're projecting a bit too much.
>>
File: 1479114453914.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479114453914.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>15297728
Vivian
>>
>>15297694
When have the initials ever meant anything anyway
K didn't involve keys, L didn't have link mode, BX made no bucks

I guess W was on the DS and Alpha was a glitchy clusterfuck
>>
>>15297716
Alpha 3 MAD because it was GAR
>>
>>15297755
A, R, D, J, W, F, Z apparently, all the games who's titles are the console, Masou Kishin F, and the games who's titles are from the team name.

And V now.

>L had no links

Except the forming links between two worlds.
>>
>>15297768
Oh, and X-Ω. Which is Cross Omega, of course.
>>
>>15297716
Axel's route in SRW Advance, Axel is really an entertaining protagonist. and then you realize that his character got butchered in OG by forcing him into Browning-Nanbu storyline
>>
>>15297771
>Cross Omega
It is the omega of the series, and you will feel cross with yourself for wasting time on it?
>>
>>15297755
SRW Kira and SRW Lazy
>>
>>15297668
V's theme is kicking Embryo's ass.
>>
>>15297781
It crosses over more things than anything else - or at least by the time the next expansion is done it will - and barring some horrible total collapse that would destroy the entire idea of a SRW for the rest of eternity or a very gradual phase out years down the line it's likely to be the last SRW game in action.
>>
>>15297793
>it's likely to be the last SRW game in action
And thus SRW ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
>>
>>15297755
I hate casuals on normie sites whose favorite srw is alpha and hate the recent ones because "ew no msv they have no creativity anymore".
>>
>>15297793
>>15297798
Ends with a R only Gacha pull.
>>
>>15297800
Alpha 1 was my first SRW way back in 2001/2, and I'm still pretty fond of the series even if none of those are in my top three any more.

I won't lie, I would like to see more things like ZII or Wing ver EW show up again, but you can be perfectly creative with the usual stuff. It's also harder to justify a billion oddball MSVs and other secret units when you need more than a dozen frames of animation per unit.

You'd have to be either disingenuous or just shitposting to say they're not doing anything creative like that still, though, given shit like Mazin Emperor G being made up whole cloth.
>>
>>15297800
The lack of msv IS really bad though
>>
>>15297790
More like SRW Kagari and SRW Legend.
>>
File: sad zulu is sad.jpg (436KB, 1149x1319px) Image search: [Google]
sad zulu is sad.jpg
436KB, 1149x1319px
>>15297816
Not really.

For every half-decent MSV we get, there's half a dozen that are mild touchups or recolors, or outright abominations like this pic here. Even the ones I see people raving about are usually just an already-good unit with a new hat.
>>
>>15297816
Yeah because SRW is a Gundam game.
>>
>>15297820
who wants Unicorn MSV anyway. The only good one is Delta Kai
>>
>>15297810
>It's also harder to justify a billion oddball MSVs and other secret units when you need more than a dozen frames of animation per unit.

It's the fucking point. They have stopped the MSV thing, because they no longer have the time to realize animated extra units with HD graphics quality.
>>
How did this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0UB9tLlZw

turn into this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRoBYbMyjhk
>>
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/602238/scitech/technology/super-robot-wars-v-is-strategy-gaming-at-its-most-basic

>Almost every mission introduces new characters and mecha, and the game dedicates some time to explaining their purpose in the overarching story. The truth is, after your 15th new hero, you just stop caring about anyone. It becomes near-impossible to keep up with so many faces, names, and backstories. It doesn’t help that the plot is advanced via static talking heads and boring, crawling text, and that most characters are rarely given the opportunity to develop beyond “this is Tough Guy A, he pilots Super Robot A, and this is Emo Dude B, he rides Real Robot B.”

>While “Super Robot Wars V” offers plenty of things to do in battle, the choice of one skill over another rarely has any relevant impact on how the mission will turn out. One attack may do more damage than another, but the difference isn’t so enormous that using the more powerful one won’t lead to a unique outcome. Buffs can be handy, but it’s possible to forgo their use completely and still come out on top.

>As varied as they are in appearance, every map feels exactly the same as every other. Obstacles that block your line of sight are rare; units are capable of flying over hills, buildings, and water with little or no penalty to their movement and vision. Because environmental features are basically just for show, they hardly ever figure in your tactical considerations, which means every map is essentially as flat as a chessboard.

>“Super Robot Wars V,” with its units, abilities, and maps that provide a uniformly bland experience across the board, fails to do justice to the eclectic genre. A crossover involving so many iconic brands is always an excellent idea, but once the initial thrill of having your favorite robots fighting alongside each other wears off, you’ll realize “Super Robot Wars V” is as basic as strategy gaming gets

How will SRW ever recover!?
>>
>>15297831
I really want to defend V but it's really easy. Like, toddler-tier easy.
>>
>>15297835
>Implying that V being easy is anything further from the norm
>>
>>15297831
It doesn't need to, because:

>The truth is, after your 15th new hero, you just stop caring about anyone. It becomes near-impossible to keep up with so many faces, names, and backstories.

is an inherently flawed statement given the intended audience.
>>
>>15297831
>>15297831
This applies to the whole franchise desu. Every single game is as basic and brainless compared to other games in its genre
>>
File: 17983658387.jpg (112KB, 382x441px) Image search: [Google]
17983658387.jpg
112KB, 382x441px
>>15297831
>It becomes near-impossible to keep up with so many faces, names, and backstories.
Why do you play a text-heavy crossover game without knowing the characters. You miss half of the point of the game there.
>>
>>15297831
>“Super Robot Wars V” offers 50 to 60 hours of gameplay, and even more in your second playthrough. That’s a lot of gaming. It’s just too bad most people won’t make it past 10 hours with every level feeling so samey.

The reviewer just didn't understand the franchise.

It's not like western media ever reviewed niche JRPG correctly anyway.
>>
>>15297831
Any SRW, even Z, would get a low rating.
>>
>>15297842
SRPGs on a whole are notorious for becoming extremely easy once you actually get out of the tutorial segment.
>>
File: 9.1.jpg (61KB, 644x304px) Image search: [Google]
9.1.jpg
61KB, 644x304px
>>15297848
Well they're learning
>>
>>15297858
It's not the same for a lot of other games?
>>
>>15297844
>it's ok for the characters to become walking plot machines with no personality or real character arcs if you're already familiar with the source material
lol no
SRW would be better off in writing (and probably gameplay and animation) if it would limit itself to 5-10 series per game, with only a couple being series with a large cast. But instead we gotta shove in every single Gendum we can for max monies.
>>
Does anyone know how to unlock the secret scenario after 42?
>>
>>15297863
I never said that's ok, dumb fuck. They clearly can't catch up with the characters because they don't know shit about who they are. It misses the whole point of the crossover
>>
>>15297861
>Automata
>Niche
Far from it.
>>
>>15297862
Any srpg with the option to grind off free maps is inherently easy as soon as the option is unlocked since anyone who's bored enough can just spend all of his/her time to grind past the enemy's stats.

In the case of the ones without free maps for grinding usually they end up handing some sort of unit that they didn't realize was that strong or there's some sort of combination/strategy that just cripples the game once you actually have enough characters to properly explore the game's systems.
>>
>>15297864
>On Scenario 42: Beyond the Gloomy Light the Yamato must use Tactical Charge than after clearing the stage go to the factory for Nine's assessment to unlock.
>>
>>15297863
Being familiar with a decent portion of the series involved is still a requirement for a crossover game no matter the cast size. In fact being familiar with the series involved would be an even bigger requirement if SRW's cast size suddenly dropped from the average 15-20 series a game to 5-10.
>>
>>15297886
I just finished 42, and I did that. But it just brought me to the route split decision
>>
>>15297878
lol
>>
What I would really like is for B.B. Studio to create SRW with the old method (first you write the story and then you choose the series that better fit to it). When you create the story basing on the already chosen series you end with poor or badly written solutions.
I think Z was the last one created with the old method
>>
>>15297697
I agree with Zambot but daitarn 3 combined with might gaine and pod plot nicely
>>
>>15297872
Why are you so goddamn insistent on defending cast bloat and lifeless, rushed writing?
It's like saying the LotR movies are flawless because you're just supposed to have already read the books.

>>15297887
>In fact being familiar with the series involved would be an even bigger requirement if SRW's cast size suddenly dropped from the average 15-20 series a game to 5-10.
Holy shit, this is Mattman-tier logic.
>>
>>15297831
>>15297835
>>15297842

>pump all your money into your favorite units
>Plow through everything
>wooooooow why is it so easy?

I mean, it's the devs fault for not caring about making challenging or balanced gameplay but I don't know why people complain about it while also purposefully making the game easier by making your units stronger.
>>
Is Pride of Justice the Dark Souls of SRW?
>>
>>15297918
Purposely gimping myself by resisting the use of an entire mechanic of the game that's right in front of me isn't exactly my idea of fun, even if it makes for a more meaningful challenge.
>>
File: 1475842816437.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475842816437.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>15297914
I'm not even talking about cast bloating, what I say is that you must have some actual knowledge about the shows.
Fuck, I'm not even talking about V. Pick any SRW that you think isn't bloated, my point is the same.
>>
>>15297920
Dark Souls wasn't intended to be hard to make you buy DLC that makes it easier
>>
>>15297920
>Everything dies in one hit
>If you rush to the enemy group you die, gotta take things slow.
>Casuals think it's nard when it isnt

Yes.
>>
>>15297928
>It's ok for the writing to be bad if it's a crossover fan-fic. You should just already know all these characters and what they do and why you should care about them.
>>
>>15297935
You can always read the bio and info about the series provided by the game itself if you're that casual on anime lore.
>>
>>15297937
THAT'S NOT THE GODDAMN PROBLEM YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.
How are you this damn dense?
>>
>>15297935
That's the point of the franchise, literally mecha fanfiction. Do you even like at least one SRW game?
>>
File: grendizer_by_huramechi-d798nnh.png (533KB, 1024x961px) Image search: [Google]
grendizer_by_huramechi-d798nnh.png
533KB, 1024x961px
There's any SRW where Grendize,by himself,r feels like a force to reckon with?

He's not a push over in anygame but sometimes it does not seems to go beyond that.

Great Mazinger weapons at least gives him some degree of power. In SRW Z great mazinger was crealry superior.
>>
>>15297941
I'm not the guy you were talking about previously.

You're making an huge deal out of a vrry small thing.
>>
>>15297914
While it is true that less series could lead to a more cohesive story, you also have to remember that SRW makes its money off people who want to watch their favorite series interact with each other.

Assuming that we go with your absolute low ball of about 5 series, two of the series involved is going to be Gundam/Mazinger so we basically only have 3 shows to play around with.

Sure it'll be a very cohesive crossover since you only have 5 casts/settings to mesh but appealing to a small niche of fans with an already niche series is treading on dangerous grounds for a genre as large as mecha anime.

10-15 is probably the safest range in order to balance cohesiveness and a wide appeal for profits.
>>
I think a big problem is also the obsession with separate dimensions.
It's bad enough to have to keep track of the history of one crossover world where half the plots already happened, let alone three at once.
>>
>>15297955
When they stop getting stuck with series that have no good reason to be together without dimensions or ones that actually do use dimensions are part of their plot then we can cut it out.
>>
>>15297959
I'm still waiting for the day they decide to include Dual on a whim, they'll be forced to do a reverse Orguss at that point (bonus points is Isekai Seikishi Monogatari is in the series list as well).
>>
>>15297824
Another reason they need a complete revamp into 3d graphics and animations for a mainline game, rather than budget Nintendo or portable spin offs.
>>
>>15297863
>Crossover series
>Remove the crossover aspect

Might as well play fucking G Gen.
>>
>>15297969
>3d

You really want a miserable death for SRW. Only when 3d will be perfectly indistinguishable from the 2d, the Japanese will accept it.
>>
It finally arrived. So here's my question, what is the best version of beyond the time that's ever been in Super robotl Wars? Also, what is the best version of you get to burning?

Custom bgm baybee
>>
>>15297987
>Only when 3d will be perfectly indistinguishable from the 2d, the Japanese will accept it.
They have no problem with tons of other anime based games in 3d. Ever since Z, the series basically can't really improve the level of presentation anymore by staying with 2d graphics.
>>
How random are the save/quit dialogues?
>>
>>15298004
>what is the best version of beyond the time that's ever been in Super robotl Wars?
GC's, hands down. Their music team was amazing.
>>
>>15298004
>>15298010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INl1cw-mGAE
>>
>>15298010
I wish the team that did those remixes would work on more games, what they did to Dancouga's opening was amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcne92sJd1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6tZ7K9LmbA
>>
>>15298010
Didn't someone remix that with the tempo of R's version?
>>
>>15297892
>Nier before platinum
>lol Nier literally who?
>Nier after platinum
>BASED PLTANIUM TARO TOBEY ASS XDDDD
>>
>>15298020
So what you're saying is that their marketing campaign worked and Nier is now getting the attention it deserves
>>
>>15298016
I still can't believe they turned dancouga's 2nd opening into THAT holy shit
>>
>>15298020
The only mainstream Platinum games are Transformer and Korra m8
Just because 4chan has "tobey" threads doesn't mean it's mainstream. Heck there was so much Drake 3 threads everywhere too and look how that sold.
>>
>>15298028
You forgot Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>15298008
One has Ange lure Hilda into her room and seduce her.
>>
>>15298026
Pretty great, eh? Too bad, it's not used much.
>>
>>15298036
Another has Ange ask if she's an Ace yet in your playthrough and reminds you she's the best.
>>
>Stick Fa in the Re-Gz
>Attack random Zeon mook
>0% chance of hitting
>100% chance of being hit

Jesus. Ridhhe and the non-Judau ZZ characters are mediocre already, but that is fucking terrible.
>>
>>15298041
Hahahaha beautiful

>>15298004
So how many games has you get to burning been in? I can think of J, impact, BX, what else?
>>
>>15298043
Making Fa get good with points is a game in the game in every SRW featuring her
>>
MD DLC game when?
>>
>>15298044
A Portable, and that's the best version of the song by far.

BX is it's own thing too which is nice admittedly.
>>
>>15298064
Who did the new songs for A Portable?
Was it the same sound team as MX and OGs?
>>
>>15298008
>365 days until Earth's destruction
>Maito shilling cross-saves
>That fucking Embryo one
>>
>>15297693
Goddammit, I just realized how perfect a fit Yamato and Goldran would be story-wise. Hopefully they use Yamato again so we can get that.
>>
>>15297950
He was pretty strong in MX and Z1.

MX more so, as Z1 has a lot of great units overall and we ended up with the mirrored situation of Grendizer being kinda ok unless you really want to use him.

But who the hell wants to use Grendizer

I'm looking at you in a very judgmental fashion right now, France.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30-CC6pCZMo

What's the music that starts playing at 1:52?
>>
>>15298075
>yamato and goldran

oh god that would be supremely retarded

>greetings, human children, we are on a mission to Iscandar to save our Earth from radioactive death
>DUDE FARTS LMAO
>>
>>15298080
Goldorak is the strongest, vieil homme.
>>
>>15298093
If Golodrak was so strong, why didn't he show up to save Paris SG from last night's 6-1 knock out

checkmate, Napoleonites.
>>
Hey, Gigan. Leona's in sketch form right now, expect the end results in a day or so.
>>
>>15298090
>Serius prefers talking with the Yamato characters in every scene he's in because it's so much less of a headache than trying to be intimidating towards the Legendra chucklefucks
>>
>>15297612
No. No. NO.

You are setting a primary PS4. Not a primary account. You can set as many accounts as you want to use the same ps4 as their primary. It has no negative impact on anything.
>>
>>15298104
You should probably have three primary accounts on your PS4 at this point, in fact: whatever your default one is, a Jap account, and a Singapore account.
>>
>>15298102
at this point you might as well add Tylor

Or some comedy OG villains

>look at this electromagnetic net that I just found
>>
>>15298099
The PSG sucks there was nothing worth saving.
>>
Am I the only one bothered by some of the map sprites? On the whole they're fine but Shin Getter looks god awful
>>
>>15298073
Can you get those at any point in the game or are some locked behind certain maps?
>>
>>15298109
I honestly don't keep up with soccer, I just threw that one out there because co-workers wouldn't stop talking about it all day today.

But I still think Grendizer isn't cool.
>>
>Just got Riddhe in the Banshee Norn
>Upgrade it
>Send it out to fight
>Riddhe jobs horribly even with NT-D on

THIS IS WHY MINEVA LOVES BANANA MORE THAN YOU

FUCKING LOSER

Can the Banshee have it's pilot switched out?
>>
>>15298117
I got the Okita and Maito ones early on, I think.
>>
>>15298008
I just had one where Tessa's 2nd in command of the Tuatha de Denaan asked Sousuke if Tessa was an ace yet. Sousuke replaed "But it's hard for a submarine to get kills"

The guy warned Sousuke if he doesn't make Tessa an Ace, he will fire Sousuke at the enemy with the Tuatha's cannon.
>>
>>15298122
Mardukas, what a guy.
>>
>>15298119
Yes, you can.
>>
File: 1365009546711.jpg (97KB, 549x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365009546711.jpg
97KB, 549x600px
>>15298107
>"Throw it at him, not me!"
>>
>>15298130
>have any of you ever caught a REAL super robot?
>>
File: 1484344847004.jpg (241KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484344847004.jpg
241KB, 708x1000px
>>15298080
>But who the hell wants to use Grendizer
>Implying I don't
Take your daily kinniku dose Afendi, maybe this will stop you from blathering nonsense for a bit.
>>
New srw?
https://twitter.com/srw_game/status/839799111238893569
>>
>>15298135
One day left before the answer.Honestly I'm pretty sure about a new 3DS teasing or some new OG DLC prequel.
Or Infinite Battle 2...
>>
File: 1302159725902.png (521KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1302159725902.png
521KB, 640x960px
>>15298133
>"Nah, nah."
>>
Grendizer would be hilariously underpowered compared to modern Z and now Great upgrades.
How long until every original toeizinger VA is dead so they have no choice but to invent Shin Grendizer?
>>
File: 1462438306644.png (376KB, 404x435px) Image search: [Google]
1462438306644.png
376KB, 404x435px
>>15298145
>Have you ever tried a disguise?
>>
>>15298100
Hot damn

What about you, how's your health?
>>
>>15298135
>>15298139
I wouldn't get your hopes up that much, to be honest. Much as I'd like to hear of a new 3DS title upcoming, and see what kind of shitstorm the cast would bring.

It's likely just more X-O and figures, maybe a little of post-V-release shilling.
>>
>>15298054
That was easy in Z2-2.

I actually unlocked her ace by using Turn A and MAP the shit out of everybody. Got it at the stage when Quattro joins.
>>
>>15298147
Neither Mazinger ZERO nor Emperor G are from space, thus they are weaker than Grendizer
>>
File: Leona.png (29KB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
Leona.png
29KB, 240x238px
>>15298153
Doing fine, medicine's doing what it's supposed to it seems.
>>
File: 1487765954393.jpg (122KB, 372x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487765954393.jpg
122KB, 372x445px
>>15297831
that review is garbage
>>
>>15298134
Did you save this because you wanted to use it against me

or did you save it because you also like muscle girls
>>
>>15298147
Isn't that what Grendizer Giga was for?
>>
>>15298162
That's good to hear I hope your health stays good as long as possible.

>Dat face
I love it already
Weren't you working on a doujin or something?
>>
>>15298135
They'll announce a global release for X-O, and launch a pre-reg campaign for it.
>>
File: 1470941951776.jpg (23KB, 592x398px) Image search: [Google]
1470941951776.jpg
23KB, 592x398px
>Mazinger Zero event
>my reals barely scratch its paintjob even with Soul attacks
>fucking Shinji of all people brings it down by scoring a 20k critical
whoa, calm the fuck down Shinji
>>
>>15298163
Where can one acquire these Mokous
>>
>>15298172
I actually really like how they figured out how to get out of the mess of 2.0's ending by making things even worse so that Shinji couldn't obsess over saving Rei and trigger an Impact because he had to save Rei, Asuka and Kouji all at once. It's a clever solution, even if it makes for a clusterfuck of a stage in terms of upgrades.
>>
>>15298163
Eh, not really. It's just the point of view of an outsider playing a by-fans-for-fans game. Most of his points aren't exactly wrong, but you wonder what inspired him to pick up a game entirely about something he doesn't seem to like much.
>>
>>15298172
>reals do less damage with soul than supers do normally
I mean I know that's kinda the point and all but come on.
>>
>>15298172
>>15298178
I'm having flashbacks of Z2.1 Spiral King.
>>
>>15298178
most reals had fully upgraded weapons when I attacked it
>>
>>15298178
Soul is multiplicative to final damage, after enemy Armor reduction. If you're doing chip damage because you haven't upgraded a unit's weapons past the point where they can overcome the target's Armor, adding Soul and/or Smash Hit won't do anything to help you.
>>
>>15298154
Totally plausible
>>
>>15298043
Of course. If you're not a main character you can suck a dick. For comparison, no points spent on stats. All three are level 53. Chitose route if it makes a difference.

Soji vs Roux vs Marida
Melee 242 vs 220 vs 224
Range 245 vs 236 vs 239
Skill 250 vs 243 vs 249
Def 193 vs 184 vs 174
Evade 192 vs 189 vs 188
Hit 191 vs188 vs 190

That ends up with the ladies being worse in literally in a literal, not figurative sense everything EXCEPT accuracy and evasion because lolnewtype.

Hell, for shits and giggles I'll throw in Mari and Kurz since they're similarly leveled. (52 and 51)
Mari, Kurz, Soji once again

Melee 223 vs 217 vs 242
Range 238 vs 241 vs 245
Skill 248 vs 247 vs 250
Def 222 vs186 vs 193
Evade 147 vs187 vs 192
Hit 190 vs 195 vs 191

And then you look at the free TP they get in abilities.

Roux: 250+Unique
Mari: 1100+Unique
Kurz:1150+Unique
Soji: 1300
Marida: 1400+Unique

The fact that my Roux was the same level as soji should show the amount of babying recieved.
>>
>>15298043
>using Fa
well there's your fucking problem
>>
>>15298168
Yeah, hope he keeps that expression well from sketch to lines. Last I heard from the doujin guy he'd gotten the translation done and was cleaning and editing the text in, haven't heard from him since.
>>
>>15298187
Marida should just be at 900, I'm not entirely sure who I was looking at there.
>>
>>15298192
If he doesn't I'm gonna need that sketch later.
That sounds pretty rad, I wish I had the cash to have doujins translated
>>
>>15298139
>Infinite Battle 2...
No, just no. The fighting game didn't work now or any of the other times they tried.

If they really want to branch out, try something else. A JRPG, a topdown shooter or a fucking idol game, anything!
>>
File: Kusuha and Leona Idols.png (1MB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kusuha and Leona Idols.png
1MB, 842x1200px
>>15298200
>a fucking idol game

The possibilities are endless anon.
>>
>>15298195
Have it right now, until the real thing is ready.http://imgur.com/a/Qrs0e
>>
>>15298200
>A JRPG, a topdown shooter

Pretty sure the JRPG's already been done with Hero Senki and a few other games in the Compati Hero series (like Lost Heroes)

I'm pretty sure one of the Great Battle games was a top down shooter too; I just can't remember which because they jump genres way too frequently.
>>
>>15298210
I like where this is going.
Thanks smutanon.
>>
TACHIAGARE
>>
>>15298224
KODOKU NI OBIE FURUENAI DE
NAKAMA GA MATTE IRU KOTO MOU ICHIDO OMOIDASE
>>
>Judau's new VA clips in a save-skit

Damn, the cigs have done a number on him. I don't typically even notice this stuff, but that's one scratchy voice.
>>
File: 1488417195163.jpg (17KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1488417195163.jpg
17KB, 267x274px
>>15298164
Both of course. Given our fetish I can use my vast library against you as well as pleasing myself. And as I expand my asian musclegirl compendium I shall achieve nigh unlimited power.
I am always a step ahead of you, old jackal.
>>
>>15298240

Same thing with Yuji Ueda and Akito. I guess he's thankful for Prince of Darkness where Akito is all stoic and monotone for most of it.
>>
Why didn't Embryo kidnap Nine or Chitose
>>
File: tallgeese.jpg (264KB, 425x405px) Image search: [Google]
tallgeese.jpg
264KB, 425x405px
>>15298173
just go to your favorite booru
>>
>>15298270
He's not interested in real lesbians
>>
>>15298249
Hey, you. You're pretty cool.
>>
>>15298257
You could really tell in BX with some of Akito's new lines. I wouldn't mind more PoD if it meant they played with it a bit more like how W did with Gai surviving by default and how Akito doesn't wait til endgame in V to join.
>>
>>15297831
These complaints apply to every SRW, good or bad. I don't even like V that much but the review is just missing the point of the franchise.
>>
>>15297527
R looked like a "proof-of-concept" game more than anything else.
>>
>>15298240
Everyone's getting old now.
Even Kamille's VA is starting to sound off.
>>
>>15297728
Salamandinay, because i have a fetish for monster girls
>>
>>15298130
>Doctor West in an SRW.

I had a lot of fun with UX. Especially when it came to the Fafner or Linebarrel stages. I kept imagining what went through a mook's head when Doctor West shows up, rocking out and then completely destroying them with his weird robot.
>>
>>15298299
doku
den
pa
>>
File: based methonium.jpg (39KB, 480x507px) Image search: [Google]
based methonium.jpg
39KB, 480x507px
>>15298281
Thanks, fellow musclegirl lover.
>>
File: Spider.png (75KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Spider.png
75KB, 250x250px
>>15298300
A man with great tastes, I see.
>>
>>15298314
something something sex.
>>
>>15297728
Tusk
>>
Seriously, has ANYONE on this fucking board actually watched Yamato or is it just retarded cocksuckers like >>15297670 regurgitating retarded shit from books written by brain-dead "anime critics" whose only sources are their fucking asses?
>>
>>15298068
Dunno but it's good shit

>>15297604
Anyone know this? And another question about it, is it worth putting in the Circe unit theme from GGen for Zeorymer Gundam?
>>
>>15298345
Hello, I am Sahib.
>>
>>15297604
>>15298346
I took the meet with Londo Bell and the route where Penelope first shows up on my first playthrough, and not on my second, but I got Penelope both times. Didn't get the missile pod for Xi in my first, though, so that's definitely not route-locked.
>>
>>15298348
>>15298345
>Yamato 2202 is written by Fukui

I can't wait for Yamato to explode into rainbow crystals to turn back time in the ending.
>>
>>15298356
Which Fukui, don't make me worried
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xxMKxGqFI

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>15298361
Unicorn's Fukui.

He's writing the whole thing.
>>
>>15297716

I agree with you, man. I honestly couldn't care less about og because the only banpresto originals i liked from older games, the excellences, were shafted badly and they weren't even in og1 and 2. I started with the translated srw 3 rom around 15-20 years ago and didn't really touch og until its atlus translated release many years later as the lack of competent summaries made it hard to relate with those point of view original characters that weren't from the anime shows i watched or would eventually watch
>>
>>15297820
Psycho Zaku legs, but what are the extra arms?
>>
>>15298366
Eh, Unicorn's perfect but it's fine. From his stuff I'd be more worried about him not wanting to do his own thing due to reverence for the original if Unicorn's any indication.
>>
>>15298376
>Unicorn's perfect
UNICORN'S NOT PERFECT*
Wew nearly triggered some autistic children
>>
>>15298283
> I wouldn't mind more PoD

If they add Yurika and a survived Gai, PoD works well in SRW. So, i wouldn't mind too. Moreover, Akito, with Black Serena is a beast.
>>
>>15298376
The fucker is a fan of Ideon and Saraba (NOT Yamato 2) so I'm afraid that he's going to go full purist and kill off all the new characters who were introduced in 2199 in some sort of autistic otaku purge.
>>
>>15298204
Fujima Takuya OG when?
>>
>>15298385
That sounds possible and that worries me.
I love the 2199 cast but that's a very real possibility
>>
>>15298356

Personally, I can't wait for the reveal that Akira's brother viciously tore her asshole open.

Can't be a Fukui show without plenty of rape!
>>
>>15298345
I watched Star Blazers when Cartoon Network(?) had it posted online years ago.
>>
>>15298204
>normal skirt under idol skirt
>no spats
ONE JOB LEONA
>>
>>15298390
You're joking about that but I'm seriously expecting it to turn out that Dessler's all fucked up because his daddy raped him.
>>
>>15298406
What the shit I didn't know that
Who the fuck repes their own goddamn son
>>
>>15298345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-GASko6N2w
>>
>>15298409
Who keeps their daughters locked up in a dungeon and impregnates them?
>>
>>15298413
Raping your daughter is fine, but doing that with your son is just gay.
>>
>>15298409

Fukui had Angelo Sauper's step-dad rape him.

Hopefully he won't go full-Fukui and will stay pretty tame.

At least by his standards.
>>
>>15298409
Angelo's dad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xxMKxGqFI
>>
>>15298418

Dude sure loves his rape story, unless those aren't the only ones raped, he has two rape victims in a single show
>>
>>15298437
Wasn't Loni raped by her brothers in the novels?
>>
>>15297881
>dem tings you sed
But what about SRPGs that DON'T have any of those things? Do they even exist?
>>
>>15298418
>>15298437
You guys are forgetting something

>Gatlantis is innocent moslems dindu nuffin wrong
>Earth and Gamilass is EVIL AMERICANS WHO INVOKE THE PATRIOT ACT TO OPPRESS INNOCENCE GATLANTIS
>>
I hope every time we get Shinn/Kira/Athrun in the future they continue to just exist to be a comedy banter group. Some of this dialogue is 10/10.
>>
>>15298457
Except we've had them since Z and that was 2008. They only missed out NEO and BX.
>>
>>15298446
>Americans portrayed as villains in show
>IRL americans can't deal with not being the heroes and chimp out

Every time.
>>
>>15298472
How time files.
>>
>>15298444
Isn't it mostly in older games and that series of SRPGs by Sting (the "Dept Haven" games)?
>>
Xi Gundam is surprisingly fun to use in the game, I didn't expect it to be this good.
>>
>>15298518
Any unit is actually pretty good in this game.

I'd say this is one of the easiest SRW games ever.
>>
>>15298497
I dunno, isn't it?
>>
File: 1470666950997.jpg (120KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470666950997.jpg
120KB, 660x372px
>>15298457
Shinn is always pretty fun in SRWs. I think the only exception is K where they played Destiny straight.
>>
>>15298535
YOU ARE THE
>>
>>15298535
Remember that time when he was talking with Luna and Rey while villain music played in the background?

Good times.
>>
>>15298457
in future games they should just give him the seed skill right off the bat
>>
>>15298524
It probably is.

>>15298522
I'm benching the Metthus across all my playthroughs; not even once, for fun. And it shows up so damn late, anyway. I'd rather put a Rescue Unit on a battleship.
>>
>>15298537
Shut up, Shinn.
>>
Shin is nice and all, but In future games I hope, for a re-use of Astray as main story, and Seed as secondary. Kira and Athurn join with Freedom and Justice, without being the point of the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-zVLyntAZA
>>
File: 1465319846574.jpg (126KB, 525x496px) Image search: [Google]
1465319846574.jpg
126KB, 525x496px
>Cross Ange bitches "we have terrible taste for men"
>mfw Athrun's face
>>
>>15298561
Only if you also include X-Astray. Mini-Mwu and not-Kira are cool
>>
File: Cosmic Era.png (19KB, 1182x184px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Era.png
19KB, 1182x184px
>>15298561
The Cosmic Era as a whole could be one mainstay for a new trilogy. Sadly, Destiny sequential overuse and VA issues might not make this a reality anytime soon...
>>
>>15297848
Western reviewers just don't like dialogue heavy games that rely on VN-like scenes, with static portraits on backgrounds. Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn's stories were often criticized in a similar way even though that's not a crossover game at all.
>>
00 trailblazer theme is shit
>>
>>15298589
Which one? Final Mission?
>>
>>15298580
But they're fine with long, dialogue-heavy cinematic cutscenes?
>>
>>15297831
these complains are like playing any Zelda game and bitching for not controlling Zelda
>>
>>15298413
WHAT
WHY>>15298413
>>15298413
>>
So, exactly what does the western gamers want from an SRPG?

And anyone has examples of western-made SRPG? I can't think of any of the ones i played that wasn't made in japan.
>>
>>15298497
The Union series by Sting had their share of op units and cards.
>>
>>15298607
I guess like Civilization?
>>
>>15298607
Banner Saga is SRPG
>>
>map is full of ships
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
>>15298561
>Astray
Only if it's up to X Astray. The Destiny era ones are lame.
>>
>>15298607
Xcom?
>>
>>15298593
All 3 of them
>>
>>15298607
Jagged Alliance, Shadowrun Returns, Marauder Man of Prey, X-Com, XCOM, and Fallout, off the top of my head.
>>
File: 169864795897.jpg (173KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
169864795897.jpg
173KB, 750x494px
>>15298621
Old man piloting Astray edgy frame is kinda neat
>>
>>15298597
Maybe they just prefer to see shit happen to distract their eyes from the dialogue.
>>
>>15298638
>Colonel Sanders vs. Hattori Hanzo.jpg
Here's to hoping those VA issues actually get sorted out at some point.
>>
new SRW game that lets you use the old shuffle alliance please
>>
>>15298638
> Centuries in the future
> Still wearing current-era suits
>>
>can finally use custom backgrounds on ps4
took them a fucking while
>>
>>15298613
>>15298615
>>15298623
>>15298637

Thanks, I'll check them and see how are western games. I have always been more of a console gamer, so I never got to play all those PC only games, having rather grew up playing tactics ogre, final fantasy tactics, disgaea and of course srw plus a few stand alone games like Hoshigami and that onimusha SRPG spinoff
>>
Is Astray still going?
>>
If we do get Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans in the next SRW, albeit with Season 1's plot only since it'd be too soon that we get Season 2, with the upgrades for Tekkadan's equipment from the latter being the only things we get out of Season 2, think that the Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City ought to have an attack using all four of its arms (see pic), with Akihiro shouting "Here's it back, with interest! (Yes, I'm aware that I'm referencing 08th MS Team, and that it ought to be. Also, I apologize for using the English translation of the quote.)"
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>15298686
*sidesteps you're attack casually*
>>
File: 1895558075798.jpg (244KB, 1356x635px) Image search: [Google]
1895558075798.jpg
244KB, 1356x635px
>>15298668
iirc it got a "remaster" or something where they gave Red and Blue some new upgrades that looks way overdone. Astray Red Dragon and Astray Blue Frame D
>>
>>15298686
Please stay on Youtube where you belong.
>>
>>15298686
So this is what a IBO fan looks like.
How horrifying.
>>
How would you feel about SRW x Fire Emblem for the Switch?
>>
>>15298689

Best pic I can find. My apologies.
>>
>>15298702
If they did it better than what I hear of FE x SMT.

Or if they turned it into a waifu simulator so I could marry Excellen and have a robot pilot daughter from the future who pilots a hybrid of her parents' machines.
>>
>>15298691
That's from one of the other runs. I want to say it was the Mina-centric one. Red Dragon's a sword jetpack that can detach to form the logical conclusion to Lowe's sword fetish.

Isn't Gai's just an offshoot of the Aile Striker? It doesn't look like it transforms like 2nd L.
>>
>>15298686
Unless it's a new serie like Z or Alpha, I think we'll get the two seasons in the same game, since each of them is pretty much incomplete without the other, unlike with Seed and Destiny. And even then, the case of Gundam 00 in Z2 was more a fucking long game that was split into two. But they'd better have the "four guns at once" attack in the Gusion moveset.
>>
>>15298707
It's really just a case of people making up their own shit from a slide show and being disappointed when the actual product came out.

The actual game wasn't bad since it was by the Strange Journey team.
>>
>>15298686

I would rather see Hathaway's flash properly done, an expanded AGE and maybe G-reco.

SRW is kinda behind the times about adapting the latest gundam series, favoring fucking shitty unicorn to be done many times in a row over some underused gundams like victory and barely using AGE.

>>15298702
>All pilots and mechas gets retarded random stat ups.
>Mazinger explodes and you never get it back, kouji also dies along it because you lucked out and it had shit defense level ups.

no thank you.
>>
>>15298723
>Kouji actually dies in magma
>>
>>15298723
>The latest gundam series
>Victory
1993 ain't recent, buddy.
>>
>>15298707
TMS is basically a Persona game with FE stats and a mix of SMT and FE weapon/element affinities where the Personas are FE characters and your weapons are from FE and the skill-learning from them based on the magatama system from Nocturne.
>>
>>15298742
>>15298707
TMS is garbage. Its individual parts are great but they all work against each other and it turns out to be a horrible experience. The dungeons are all ridiculously long frustrating slogs which is bad enough on its own, but the

>the skill-learning from them based on the magatama system from Nocturne.

Requires you to LEAVE THE FUCKING DUNGEON AND HEAD BACK TO YOUR HQ EVERY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES (you can of course choose to not do so but that means your stuff doesn't grow and you basically waste experience for them) which is just stupid.
>>
>>15298723
AGE got a low sales stigma attached to it, but not the rest. Even Thunderbolt has been passed over, and that screams UC.
>>
>>15298755

That's what they get for making a crossover with a shitty series like FE
>>
>>15298768
The game would have been fucking fantastic if you could just do that shit from your menu, there is literally no fucking point to forcing you to cast a spell to leave the dungeon, enter your HQ, enter another room, talk to an NPC and THEN be able to do that shit, and then leave the room and HQ and go back to the dungeon and use the warp platform to go back to where you previously were EVERY SINGLE TIME you learn all of a weapon's skills or need to get a new ability which is literally every five minutes.
>>
File: 1489078843532.png (150KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1489078843532.png
150KB, 400x289px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AvY8Nlf_Gc
>>
File: 1483684931766.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483684931766.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>Some of the worst accuracy in the game
>No dodge but no damage reduction either
>Piss-poor damage and its only good moves take so much energy he can only effectively attack four times a map
>Bad spirit command kit
Why is Michiru so bad holy fucking shit
>>
Who lusts for Amuro's dick?
>>
>>15298810
Why does its first summon MP Bonta-kuns attack looks significantly stronger than its second summon MP Bonta-kuns attack
>>
File: aya.jpg (1MB, 2142x1497px) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
1MB, 2142x1497px
>>15298820
>>
>>15298830
I want a record of that butt
>>
>>15298818
who?
>>
>>15298844

I assume he's talking about that no name faggot from 2nd og
>>
>>15298780

>Tobia, gomen.
>>
>>15298849
yeah, sorry for kicking you out of the Full Cloth and let you rot in the bench
>>
>>15298306
have to wonder just how the festum felt about trying to read that disaster area of a mind.
>>
>>15298713
I think the orange things are blade-DRAGOONs. I could be misremembering though.
>>
Brainstorming an OC mechanic

The OC works for several corporations who provides their machine with parts. A mix and match system allows you to use certain weapons and mobility parts. At first your mech parts selection is limited and weapons are modular. The mech you use is split into three groups of light mechs, medium mechs and heavyweights. Lightweights have the best mobility and move but terrible armor, Medium have excellent shielding (So they want to block attacks they can't evade and dodge heavy blows) but lacks the tankiness or evasiveness of their other two groups while heavies have defensive abilities that encourages tanking.

You got things ranging from dealing damage based on how much damage is dealt to you like Inaho's reactive armor scene used to disperse energy. To having an evasion system that improves your accuracy/crit for successfully dodging certain blows for defensive skills

Likewise offensive weapons are unique in that like in Mass Effect 2 your weapons will branch off to two different exclusive upgrades. Missile upgrades for example either can turn to a map weapon for an single target attack thanks to a cluster munitions system that causes nearby units to get hit or receive a special anti interception system. Melee attacks have lifesteal, help finish off wounded foes by taking a portion of their missing health and adding to the damage as it exploits the weakness of the enemy frame.

However the most unique part is the fact each part is from three rival corps in the game. Improving your relationship with one reduces the relationship of others and there is no way to max out all three. They have their own cast of NPCs and a special unlockable pilot who will fight alongside you as part of the overrall plot
>>
>>15298870
This might work in a dedicated but definately not in SRW.
>>
>>15298820

Misato of course.
>>
>>15298810
5550 HP? So much, seriously?
>>
>>15298722
VAGIN∀BONES
>>
>>15298916
Wait, are you impressed that it has that much HP (that's actually pretty low because 5550 is somewhere between the 6 and 10 upgrade values), or are you disappointed its HP is that low (it caps at 6300, which is probably some of the lowest in the game)?
>>
>>15298951
It's the fact that human-size units usually have HP in the 100s, I assume.
>>
>>15298957
When was the last time we got a 3-digit maximum HP non-custcene player unit, though?
>>
jegan anyword on the pb for v?
>>
>>15298951
They are too many for Bonta Kun. Imho.
>>
>>15298957
Bonta Kun had 1600 in J
>>
File: take that.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
take that.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>15298075
It would especially notable as, what, 9 of the last stages are WE FLY TO ISCANDAR?

And the second half of Goldran is literally interplanetary/intergalactic travel.

Only trouble is that'd mean Captain Shark would join hella late.

>>15298152
>I can SEE, that I will have to TEACH YOU, how to be, VILLAINS!

>>15298345
I did.

Analyzer's power loader is the best.
>>
>>15299039
It's mostly so he'll die in two hits instead of one. But the enemy has to land a hit first.
>>
Yamato, Ideon, Galaxy Angel (game), SDF Macross, Ryvius, Gunbuster, Soukou no Strain
>>
>>15299093
>Ideon
>Yamato

So are we heading towards Earth or away from it?
>>
>>15299076
SRW in V there is not a second shot. Or someone can kills you with a lucky shot, or you have all the time to use some Trust, Persist, Flicker again. I understand that they wanted to protect casual in the first Eng game, but put the Spirit Commands also in defense was a mistake.
>>
>>15298957
That was back in the days where your tankier reals had like 3000 HP
>>
>>15299095
Ideon arrives on Earth, turns out it's fucked, so they gotta go to Iscander.
>>
>>15299095
We meet the ideon crew while going to Iscandar and tell them earth is fucked.

It could work. It's interesting to see Buff Clan and Gamillas together since they're both super powerful.
>>
>>15299112
Ideon relied on a load of colony worlds for supplies, if Yamato earth had those they wouldn't have needed to go to Iscandar. This is brought up in Yamato proper. Many, many times.
>>
Is there a SRW A portable OST anywhere?
>>
>>15299124
If anything, Golion would work better with Yamato, since the Earth is fucked and the rest of the universe is under the rule of an evil empire.
>>
>>15299093
Vandread, Valvrave, Sidonia (eeeeh), put in some L-Gaim maybe sorta, Idk man. I'd buy it just for Ryvius and Ideon again. and probably Vandread would be super fun desu
>>
>>15299124
>Wanting to follow the plot to a tee

You're part of the problem.
>>
>>15299127
Right alongside so close yet so far vocal version.
>>
We don't have a PV but we do have a live performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1Hcutxic8
>>
>>15299138
>Vandread

It would be impossible without another alternative dimension thing.
>>
I still want J2.
>>
Super Robot Wars with a crossover between the Getter manga, Getter anime and Armageddon when?
>>
>Bonta-kun and Perolina/Likitee finally meet
>mfw Sosuke starts shooting at Ange because he thought the enemy has the same equipment as him.
>>
Hey, new to SRW, playing J right now.
What position do my units need to be in to do a support or team attack? And how come the game doesn't let me use map attacks whenever I feel like it (not considering the amount of en I need to use them)
>>
>>15299204
Just be adjacent to any unit that can support attack or defend. Teamn attacks unlock if you're diagonal to your partner too

You can't use most maps after moving because that's too broken even for SRW standarcs
>>
>>15299204
Characters can't use their strongest attacks if they don't have enough will.
>>
File: Granzon Posters.png (207KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
Granzon Posters.png
207KB, 560x448px
>>15299216
>You can't use most maps after moving because that's too broken even for SRW standarcs
>>
>>15299204
You need to be next to the unit you are supporting, only vertically/horizontally and not diagonally. You can't use MAP attacks whenever because you may not have built up enough Will yet, your Will builds through the stage for various reasons. If you meant why can't you retaliate with a MAP then that is because it is only a Counterattack, and so obviously you can't enter into a widespread assault while you are on the defensive
>>
>>15299219
There's also ZZ in AP after a bonus, and sometimes Wing Zero Custom for a few other examples.

Might take a little while longer on Leona than expected, Gigan, artist dealing with some things. In the meantime, wonder who should be next in line for nude-with-plushy.
>>
>>15299225
That's a bit of a shame but life happens, I hope things get resolved.
And as usual I'm not too sure myself, on the other hand I've been digging Yurisha from the Yamato remake lately.
>>
>>15299219
But Granzon IS broken even for SRW.
>>
>>15299225
who are you commissioning unless, it's a friend
>>
>>15299238
Granzon had over 19k base attack for Shukutaihou in SRW4, right?
>>
File: gundam-lord-astray.jpg (130KB, 621x902px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-lord-astray.jpg
130KB, 621x902px
>>15298691
It apparently still is
>>
>>15299219
>Giganscudo
>Not having a P MAP attack
Pick one. I'm on to your false-flagging shit.
>>
Does the target scope work every turn?
>>
>>15298075

I'm sure Yamato will come back
>>
>>15298147
>How long until every original toeizinger VA is dead so they have no choice but to invent Shin Grendizer?
He's already dead.

And there is Giga for that.
>>
>>15298177
>Pics FIFA game
> Doesn't like football and doesn't understand the point of using real players

They are at this level
>>
>>15299326
The latter half of your statement is accurate enough here, but not so much the former.
>>
>>15299153
Think, Sidonia is the same.
What other show? Oh, Macross, Earth is destroyed a few episodes in.

Oh yeah, also, Heroic Age. Same deal, earth is long in the past.

But yeah, you'd probably have to do time travel again to rectify some of that. Who cares.
>>
>>15299336
Well, the main selling point of FIFA was using real players.

or so it was more than ten years ago, the last time I cared about it
>>
>>15299225
>ZZ

As that's Judau's Ace specifically, it can also be applied to the Apsalus, which is stronger but has less range IIRC.

Also Rolling Buster Rufle, that one TC-ISS MAP, that one Gunsniper LS MAP, and I think one other one in OE were post movement.

>>15299345
>a few episodes in

That was a few episodes from the end, before the time skip.
>>
>>15298830
>>15298906
Who would win in a catfight over amuro between Aya and Misato ?
>>
>SRW gets a bad review

Woah
>>
File: 1470334508883.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470334508883.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>max upgrade Mazinger Zero
>everything dies
oh baby
maybe I should get that upcoming chogokin figure
>>
>>15299392
When do I get ZERO?
>>
>>15299147
ITOSHIKI HITOOO
>>
>>15299405
stage 38
you also get EMPEROR and EVA 01 gets the awakened god mode thing, but the latter requires some serious investment in Shinji to be able to use it
>>
>>15299405
>>
>>15299422
How do you get it? Apparently I didn't make it mg firat run.
>>
>>15299427
sorry, stage 39, right after the 3 route split
>>
>>15299392
I'm kind of surprised ZERO didn't get any kind of HP Regen- and quite disappointed at the complete lack of Zero\EmperorG\Getters combination attacks
>>
>>15299427
also, you need to beat Zero itself first, has 52k hp, hits like a truck and your real will do shit to it
>>
>>15299345
Thing is...

In Macross, Earth is made habitable again by 7/Plus.

In Sidonia, it's destroyed for good.

In Heroic Age, it's... actually still there, fine and all, just no humans.

In Vandread, EARTH IS THE MAIN VILLAIN!!!
>>
>>15299323
>invent Shin Grendizer

Piloted by Maria. Because there are already Koji, Ryoma and Tetsuya. I don't fucking need that faggot of Duke.
>>
>>15299444
>vandread
that was a cool show and the twist was neat
>>
>>15299345
Buddy Complex can introduce time travel, but handle that strange Loop is anything but simple.
>>
>>15298901

Still seperate weapon branch upgrades will be a nice way to introduce some new ideas to an OC mech.

The idea is that when you max out a certain stat or weapon from upgrading the mech you get to choose between two different bonuses.
>>
https://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/great-mazinger-34/
THUNDER BREAK!

At this point, I wonder if sasword will beat Discotek to the end.

>>15298102
>>15298075
>Walter tries to fool the Yamato crew, but everyone is not fooled by his disguise except for the nurse

>>15298080
To be fair, I want Mazinger Angels to show up in SRW, since Vénusia surprisingly looks quite nice wearing Actarus' outfit (that, and Félicia needs to come back too.

>>15299448
Wouldn't they just shunt her into Minerva X tho.
>>
>deleting post in a general

Loving this meme
>>
https://youtu.be/50xxMKxGqFI
>>
>>15299551
>tfw Lamia meets Nine
>>
File: 61800282_p0.png (1MB, 1468x1109px) Image search: [Google]
61800282_p0.png
1MB, 1468x1109px
>>
Any pro-tips for SRW V?

What units are overpowered?
>>
>>15299582
ZERO, Daitarn 3, Black Selena, ZZ Gundam, Xi Gundam if you wanna be fast, Evolved EVA-01, Nadesico and Yamato.
>>
>>15299582
Solo the game with the Yamato, and maybe use Zero later.
>>
>>15299582
-MC/OG mech is usually the first thing I fully upgrade.
-Both Mazingers are top stuff and definitely break the game once they get their upgraded versions.
-Qan[t] is a dependable unit most of the time.
-Black Selena becomes almost untouchable once you get Akito's Ace Bonus
>>
>>15299591
>>15299594
Yea Yamato seems fairly overpowered for a ship
>>
>>15299597
It's on par with the Nadesico in turns of rape.
Still not quite as fun as J's version where it could dodge every hit like a real robot.
>>
>>15299582
If its a main character unit then at worst its good and at best its horribly broken
>>
Amuro is so cool
>>
>>15299655
What about me?
>>
>>15299659
Not as cool as VF
>>
>dialouge VN style is now boring
>dialouge-heavy cinematic cutscenes make one game a masterpiece
>samey SRPG maps are boring
>samey Pokemon and FPS shit is considered good
>man fuck the longass plot I'm 10 stages in and can't understand for shit so it's shit
Western "reviewers" are a fucking joke.
>>
>>15299591
Did they buff daitarn 3 in v cause it's seems a lot better then it was in z3
>>
Is X2 playable?
>>
>>15299678
Nope.
>>
>>15299661
>dialouge VN style is now boring

In fairness, SRW's VN segments aren't well done by any stretch of the definition.
>>
Who are going to join for V2?
>>
>>15299682
Whelp
>>
>>15299686
Most fans just like the cross series interaction or memes
>Ryusei and Noriko sharing their loves for mechas
>Shinn and Kamille becomes BFF

Those that complain probably is not a mecha fans in the first place
>>
>>15299686
I like them. It only kinda falls apart near the end when every hero starts doing cliche idealistic monologues about the power of love and friendship but that's standard japandse MO
>>
>>15299689
Gundam IBO, G-Reco, Captain Earth, Victory Gundam and Mouretsu Pirates
>>
File: otae-shimura-163326.jpg (21KB, 210x158px) Image search: [Google]
otae-shimura-163326.jpg
21KB, 210x158px
>>15299701
>Mouretsu Pirates

Almost forgot that show exist desu
>>
>>15299697
It does its job of satiating our fan service cravings, but anything beyond that is a complete bungle.
>>
>>15299708

It was a fun show.
>>
>>15299708
I tried watching that show but by god there was little pirating and dropped it like 8 eps in.

I was expecting something along the likes of pic related
>>
>>15299715
>>15299715

New Thread
>>
>>15299416
MAMORU TAMENI
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.