[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - /m/ Shitpost Containment Threads #1278 - Elder God Kuroneko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 88

File: ChtDdZyUgAAXNso.jpg (210KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ChtDdZyUgAAXNso.jpg
210KB, 1024x1536px
>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/1VUPfkQf
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

>Ghost 42 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ANN7737xyE
>Summer Movie Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyyc5D92ltc
>>
SS > KR
>>
>>14544474
Ankh.
>>
>>14544527
PR > Toku
>>
>/m/ Shitpost Containment

What a horrible header.
>>
>>14544527
>>14544532
SSLoli > Toku
>>
>>14544539
A horrible header for a horrible place, indeed.
Im staying in this hell, like it or not.
>>
File: Dragon Knight.webm (3MB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Knight.webm
3MB, 540x404px
>>14544513
>>
>>14544555
You only make it as horrible as you want it to be.
>>
>>14544561
I not in this place as much as before, but i love it when there are some relevant discussions for me, even if the shitposting is in it.

>inb4 "like every normal person"
>>
>>14544528
this
>>
>>14544513
You stupid fuck, why didn't you just link to >>14539297
>>
>>14544778
I'm the OP, but that shit was a failed thread from yesterday.
>>
>>14544778
>Why didn't you put /krg/ in the header?
>why didn't you link it in the previous thread?

The only retard here is you
>>
>>14544778
Fuck that shit, that thread is magic girl bs top to bottom.
>>
>>14544555
>>14544561
i fear for these threads if ex aid is bad

even if ex aid is good, the video game/ /v/ jokes and memes will be insufferable, i fucking hate video game jokes
>>
>>14541999
why the fuck would furfags care about Faiz quality, or care about Faiz at all
>>
>>14544880
ANimal people who think they're misunderstood cause a bunch of trouble when they try to get rights and any semblance of dominance in the world
>>
>>14544891
That's Blade anon, Faiz are more like... statues? I actually can't tell the motif of Orphnochs. At least I can tell Undead are fursuits in BDSM.

>Tiger Undead's boobs
>>
>>14544898
>I actually can't tell the motif of Orphnochs

The protagonist is literally an edgy loner wolf named Inui.
>>
>>14544880
Dude, it's 1 dude who posts that, he posted basically the same thing days ago. Just ignore it, it may be the same dude who posts rule violating furry hentai pics.
>>
>>14544898
You know, there is a classicalness to the orph design, it could very well be animal statues.
>>
>>14544778
Mod didn't delete that thread yet?
>>
Mods don't give a fuck about toku threads unless some asshole complains there's not enough Gundam shitposting threads on the front page.
>>
File: Filler 03.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Filler 03.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Watching Kabuto, episodes 29-30 are a beautiful damn mess.
>>
>>14545119
It's the arc where the show starts to change tone for the more, let's say "out there." It gets crazier.
>>
>>14545122
I'll agree with that, this is my first KR show and I'm enjoying it heaps.
>>
>>14545126
Nice.
>>
>>14545119
As long as I recall correctly, 28 ends with another Kabuto showing up out of nowhere and kicking ass... and then it goes into that random ass bullshit for 29 and 30.
>>
File: Filler 01.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Filler 01.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>14545174
Exactly that, another more powerful Kabuto shows up, everyone's all "what the...??" and then it's given one line of mention in 29 and we get

THIS

SHIT

Although it was kinda fun so I guess I can forgive it. Just.
>>
File: 1352603889656.jpg (263KB, 736x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1352603889656.jpg
263KB, 736x1086px
Man, I hate not seeing new threads.

>>14543688
Sounds like you just don't know how to use him.
Flame is for bosses, Hurricane is for everything. Land and Water are unusable in both the original and 2.
For Flame you just □ until you see the sword come out and then you kick strike whatever single target you're locked onto. When they get up you just chain into it over and over again.
For Hurricane you just O and then □ to prolong the combo as you get closer to use another O.

Also, in 2 make sure you pick All Dragon instead of Infinity. Infinity is super weak and requires button mashing to keep up a combo that Hurricane can do by just pressing O once.
>>
>>14544926
I dunno, they look more like walking vibrators/dildos
>>
>>14545341
I'd love to disagree... but goddamn it, I know you're speaking out of experience... of use.
>>
File: Image-Tigerorphnoch.jpg (91KB, 319x586px) Image search: [Google]
Image-Tigerorphnoch.jpg
91KB, 319x586px
>>14545359
I mean this screams dragon dildo
>>
>>14545372
Wow, three-pronged dildo... you really know how to party.
>or
Wow. You've got some real fancy dildos, bro.
>>
>>14545378
>he doesn't have fancy dildos

faggot, and you call yourself a /krg/ poster

what will you do if they make Kamen Rider Dil-Do?
>>
>>14545372
Does it scream dragon dildo?
>>
>>14545424
How did you know his battlecry?
>>
>>14545372
Is "dragon-dildo" an actual type of dildo?
I noticed the pic says "tiger orphenoch".
>>
Speaking of Faiz, I just started watching it and man, I heard heaps of shit about Kusaka causing MISUNDERSTANDINGS but 99% of it seems to be from Takumi either being a cunt for no real reason or refusing to tell people important and not even particularly upsetting news again for no real reason.

And imo as a fantasy dildo connoisseur, the Orphnoch designs are not particularly reminiscent of Bad Dragon's designs, but do evoke a similar B&D aesthetic similar to those of Blade's Undead, though more subtle and Classical due to the marble-like grey colouration.
>>
>>14545491
Takumi's just kinda autistic sometimes.
>>
File: 101334.jpg (45KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
101334.jpg
45KB, 720x404px
>>14545494
That's kind. It's rather difficult to empathise with him when upon meeting a surprisingly nice Kusaka one of the first things he did was to more or less tell him to eat shit and die because his tennis partner, not even Kusaka himself, almost hit him in the face with a tennis ball by accident. I mean shit, my two favourite riders are Tsukasa and Tendou, so I like assholes well enough, but Takumi, wow. He needs to get laid something drastic.
>>
>>14545491
Yeah, pretty much every main character has major trust issues. Hell, take it a step further, by the time where the "misunderstandingz" meme kicks in, everyone's a victim of something terrible (murdered, betrayed, loved ones killed).
Don't put too much thought into the meme, it's just people unable to cope with watching things spiral down to shit since they're more used to "happy happy happy" kamen rider shows.
>>
>>14545507
Whoa, never seen someone take Kusaka's side before. You really do like assholes, huh.
>>
File: 1469306190104.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469306190104.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>14545507
Takumi is just easily misunderstood, he's a pretty nice guy deep down.
He is like the opposite of Kusaka who acts nice at first but turns out to be a real dick.
>>
>>14545509
There's trust issues and then there's sheer pigheadedness. Faiz seems rather more of the latter than the former.

>>14545515
Oh, I'm not taking Kusaka's side as a whole, he's definitely far worse than Takumi, but at that point, when they just met? Yeah, I'll take his side. Dude said and did literally nothing to warrant Takumi being so aggressive to him. Of course, afterwards, when he becomes Kaixa... that's a different matter. But he sure is fucking entertaining. Definitely the best part of the show 17 eps in.
>>
>>14545491
Kusaka does find way of constantly being a cunt. Granted, it's a bit on Takumi since he doesn't really explain his side of the situation at all, especially to Kiba later on in the show. You also have people going through liaisons that are not only unreliable but ruin the situation further. It's just irritating to see people constantly switching sides on each other at the drop of a hat, and Kusaka is usually the reason for it happening in the first place.
>>
>>14545525
I think... just keep watching, you may find Takumi isn't exactly how you think he is.
>>
>>14545509
Blade did the misunderstandings better.
>>
>>14545528
Got keep it in context, without spoiling anything, Takumi has actually become... friendlier and open. Remember, the first handful of episodes he's trying desperately to be left alone, and his lifestyle was basically 'keep to yourself' vagabond fare until he got roped in.
It's easy to say he's this or that, but he started out 10x worse.
>>
>>14545535
True, but when he does open up as the show goes on it's kind of crazy that he doesn't really try to talk things out after Kusaka steals the Faiz belt only moments after Kiba and Takumi had a really long chat to get to know each other and understand each other. It doesn't make sense that after being so friendly outside of battle for so long Takumi would just turn on him for example, especially after he didn't provoke an attack when they both met each other or anything, they just both talked like normal people. Takumi just goes with the flow as if he actually did attack Kiba which is crazy.
>>
>>14545531
Blade existed in an Andy Griffith world where 2 different homeless dudes get "adopted" by 2 different families, where's there's always a reminder to "drink your milk, where children can be main characters, and where even the most stone hearted monsters can come out of it with hearts of gold, where everything works out.
Misunderstandings (not really tho, most every assumption was correct, unless you're specifically talking about hajime's secret identity for some reason) in the Blade-verse are much more light-hearted.
>>
where the fuck is Cubi

>>14545554
Tachibana was always wrong.
>>
>>14545558
Cubi's continuing to have a lovely trip with his life partner Music Ganma.
>>
>>14545558
>where the fuck is Cubi
He dies after got run over by Bandai's truck
>>
Ex-Aid is ugly!

UGLY!
>>
>>14545580
Don't be mean to the new rider, anon.
>>
KAMEN RIDER
DRAGON KNIGHT
>>
File: 1469539035915-768x998[1].jpg (167KB, 768x489px) Image search: [Google]
1469539035915-768x998[1].jpg
167KB, 768x489px
Is this level of saturation even possible with real life clothing?
>>
>>14545580
Does Japan like Ex-Aid's design?
>>
>>14545590
They think he looks totally radical to the max, dudes n dudettes.
>>
>>14545590
>Toei: Kids will surely like this!
>>
>>14545586
TOGETHER WE WILL FIGHT THE FIGHT SO LETS RIDE
>>
>>14545542
Takumi's biggest trait is keeping things and secrets to himself.
It defines him pretty well, though it does make it seem like he's a void inside.
>>
>>14545586
BURGERS
>>
>>14545595
>Bandai
>Not Toei
>>
>>14545542
Also, Kiba was his best friend, their relationship started out as a massive bromance. He talked about stuff with him that he'd never talk to anyone else. Sound gay? Sure does, but the feeling that he'd lost that must have made him feel like a shit-sandwich and close-up tighter than before.
>>
>>14545606
It's not like they disagree.
>>
File: SABANS-MASKED-RIDER-BEETLEBORGS.jpg (920KB, 2574x1242px) Image search: [Google]
SABANS-MASKED-RIDER-BEETLEBORGS.jpg
920KB, 2574x1242px
>>14545586
BEETLEBORGS!
>>
File: How not to fix a friendship.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
How not to fix a friendship.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>14545573
>Then, when the same kinda thing happens again, why would you even call someone you'd suspected of wanting to murder you?
Keep in mind they spent the entire day gushing over each others secrets and were genuinely trying to get to know each other on top of being friends with each other for ages before even realizing they were both Faiz and the Horse Orphenoc. There's being reserved, shy, and betrayed, but then there's not even asking what in the hell is going on or why he's being attacked in the first place.
Hell, I'm skimming through the episodes right now and both Takumi and Kiba are trusting the word of Kusaka, a known liar to Takumi who hates his guts and helps him reluctantly, and they send their goofball friends to try to resolve the issue which they both fail spectacularly. They're both clearly apprehensive in trusting Kusaka, and they both don't believe the other would do that, but neither of them tries to rectify it personally. Then when they do meet they basically just threaten each other instead of asking what in the hell is up with the other person fighting them when they were getting along for months prior to that, and especially after their identities were revealed.
>>
>>14545661
Oh, and a simple way to resolve any of this mess would be to go "Kiba, why did you attack me and steal my belt?" at which point Kiba would tell him that Takumi attacked him as Faiz, and then Takumi would tell him that's wrong, Kiba stole the belt after he was knocked out and Kusaka got it back for him. At that point the only one they should both be questioning is Kusaka, especially since he spent a bunch of time trying to butter Kiba up with "Don't trust Takumi", and he's already threatened Takumi like three or four times at that point at as well.
>>
>>14545691
>Takumi
>willingly talk about thing
>>
>>14545691
That'd require a personality change, or just be grossly out of character.
>>
>>14545696
At that point in the show he was pretty open, especially with Kiba. There's no reason he wouldn't, especially with such a serious outcome.
>>
>>14545698
You literally said that the guy he trusted the most just attacked him and stole his shit, as far as he's concerned, Takumi is closed-up tight.
>>
>>14545698
Try empathizing instead of just objectively seeing things as an observer.
>>
>>14545698
>he was pretty open
>Takumi what happened to you?
>Go away, leave me alone
>>
>>14545691
Wait, did Takumi know about the agreement/alliance between Kiba/Kusaka from before? because that's the thing that stopped him from calling him out in front of Mari/Kentarou; their alliance with him.
>>
...anyone else getting super depressed thinking about Kiba-san?
>>
>>14545702
He's betrayed, he's lost, especially after such things have happened. He's distraught, but even at that point he should be at least asking "why". He doesn't even ask that, he just threatens which escalates the situation. Of course he's mad, but both he and Kiba were also trying to rectify the situation for at least two episodes from the sidelines until they accidentally meet. I mean, if Takumi is so reserved why would he have the balls to just threaten and egg Kiba on like that?

>>14545709
He's open to Mari, Kusaka, and up until that point, Kiba. He did start to drift from Mari when she asks what the problem is, but Kusaka got a huge bunch of open discussion at that point. The big thing is that he's having Keitaro liaison for him which shows he does at least want to talk about the situation. Hell, up until the hospital they're both still questioning everything and making up their minds without even getting a solid answer from either party.

>>14545713
No, I don't believe so. I think Kusaka was just playing both fields at that point since he hangs out with both crews, but mainly Takumi.

>>14545720
His entire life is suffering and believing in the good of people but things just keep going wrong every time.
>>
>>14545724
He's really not that open with Mari or Kentaro.
After he initially told them about Kusaka, they took Kusaka's side and thought him a liar.
In fact, the loss of all his friends is actually what caused him to withdraw enough to become bromantic with Kiba.
What your proposing is just bad writing. A deus ex machina that should happen in a kids show like this, but doesn't. The writer would be considered an even bigger hack if he solved problems by having people break character.

I was talking about the actor. It's still sad to think about.
>>
So how did Kanzaki create the Mirror World?
>>
>>14545724
It'd be real nice if people actually all acted logically or objectively, but the truth is people are emotional beings who act on subjective feeling rather than rational thought. Sure, that's not the case on Family Matters etc, but it's the (sad?) truth.
>>
>>14545507
dat foreshadowing
>>
>>14545734
>>14545747
>by having people break character.
I'm going to concede the argument since I'm not completely remembering Takumi right then. It just seems to me like a simple "why" should have at least happened after all they were going through. You're both right in that they're both acting off of emotion, it's just something that boggles my mind.

It's also a damn shame, and so young too. Dude was fun to watch in the actual show.
>>
>>14545748
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>14545743
Magic.
>>
>>14545753
Oh right, magic science.

Anyway I just need some clarification. The mirror world where Yui came from and the mirror world used by the riders are different right?
>>
>>14545749
No need to concede to anything, I think we all wish (or were frustrated) that these (stupid) people just kept fucking up. I mean, they could have been more logical, we all have that potential... but based on empirical evidence on these guys.. not so likely.
>>
>>14545757
It wasn't created, it always was. Riders and mirror monsters, on the other hand...
>>
>>14545764
Ah so essentially Kanzaki jumped into the mirror world, made the deck and monsters and brought them to life there?
>>
>>14545767
Weren't the monsters basically all the drawings that Yui and him drew together when he was a kid? The mirror world was always there, the Yui from the mirror world came over the boundary to the real world to replace his dead sister, but only until her 21st birthday. Which the whole reason for the rider war in the first place.
>>
>>14545767
No, he stuck electrodes and wires onto a mirror and did sciency stuff... look they don't explain much of the pseudo-science, but a human with photographic memory was able to memorize Kanzaki's notebook and from that create both an alternate version of a rider deck and a mirror monster companion.
>>
>>14545772
yeah basically that was the only part that confused me

I know about Kanzaki making the deck and monsters (based on Yui's drawings), it's just that I was surprised about how a Mirror Yui exist
>>
File: 1468768402227.png (368KB, 483x531px) Image search: [Google]
1468768402227.png
368KB, 483x531px
>>14545784
>The bits near the end of the series where Yui just thought she should kill herself to end the war when she found out it was all about her.

Ryuki sure got dark sometimes.
>>
>>14545784
Dude... did you not finish the show? That was the big twist near the end.
>>
>>14545798
I finished the show. I was just wondering how a mirror Yui exist to begin with.
>>
>>14545795
>Everything about Imperor
>Raia just generally trying to be a swell guy.
>The slow descent into madness that was Gai.
>Those final two episodes.
>Femme in the movie.
>Kitaoka and Gorou
Ryuki gave me depression.
>>
>>14545775
>>14545772
an alien invasion from another universe was such a better explanation than this imo
>>
>>14545806
They're very uniquely a Japanese and an American plot device.
>>
Just finished Wizard (assuming 51 is the actual ending and the last 2 episodes are what the previews seem to show). Is it just me, or was the ending kind of, lackluster? I enjoyed it and all, but I just don't know man.
>>
>>14545800
Oh, that's just simply as it is, the series is based off the idea that there's a mirror version of all of us. A whole mirror world.
Oh, you're wondering why the mirror world was always empty... you got me, it was a device to explain how no innocents were injured during the making of this episode, I really don't know if the people who make it even know that.
>>
>>14545805
Imperor's whole arc was one of my favorite parts.
>>
>>14545814
It's just you
>>
>>14545805
God I can't wait for that resub to be finished.
>>
>>14545805
And it aired alongside Hurricaneger too! dat tonal shift!

Also the more I think of it, Ren can really pass off as a main rider too.
>>
>>14545814
It was pretty terrible from many ends, but the two worst parts about it were
Haruto actually accepting Fueki's sacrifice of Tokyo while also dragging in the Mages who he basically just gave to sacrifice without asking any of them only to realize right before he's about to get sacrificed that all of Tokyo is joining him and Beast was the only reason it didn't happen.
Sora wanting to be human again so he could go kill some more pretty girls, despite the fact he literally experiences everything a human does and can turn into one, but also has an essentially invincible Phantom side that can slaughter people chasing him so he can keep on killing more girls.
>>
>>14545805
The one that really got me was the back-stab of Alternate. Luckily the BADDO BOI arc of Fourze.

>>14545812
Not really, it's basically the Changling myth, and that's western.
Except the fae dimension is changed into a mirror dimension.
>>
>>14545826
I think it's funny how Abaranger aired alongside Faiz.
>>
>>14545814
I only remember the fight scene was sweet.
>>
>>14545832
It's a nice contrast. A dark and serious show that occasionally had moments of lighthearted goofiness (Faiz) next to a lighthearted and goofy show that occasionally had moments of totally fucked up dark, serious shit (Abaranger)
>>
shit, we only have a couple hours before the cali trolls come in. remember boys, don't fall for bait when it comes.
>>
>>14545841
>Cali trolls
You mean as in California?
Californian reporting in, I've been here all this time.
>>
>>14545838
I rewatched some Faiz with a friend some weeks ago and noticed that it's almost like the philosophy was that you can have a serious/dark episode as long as there are silly shits in the background or the characters do silly shit meanwhile.
>>
>>14545845
as in timezone; morning in cali. i don't know where they actually are tho.
>>
>>14545695
It's hard to imagine that this franchise used to be a series of shows they featured body-horror heroes.
No wonder Franken-Fran homaged it so much.
>>
>>14545384
Would probably still look better than Ex-Aid
>>
You know, if you think of people becoming Orphnochs as a metaphor for people getting PTSD from near-death experiences the assholery starts to make sense.
>>
File: 1409974681013.png (2MB, 1457x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1409974681013.png
2MB, 1457x1031px
I cant find a legit torrent for Super Climax Heroes for the Wii, Is there one of you that have it? can you upload it? thanks in advance!
>>
>>14545589

Huh. Ex-aid will recover Takeru's power? I guess it's for the movie considering the Blue Nekrom there, but I had no idea that he'd even lose his powers in the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 309x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 309x463px
So for Ghost.... Sage's real form is the Ganma Ultima Ebony
>>
>>14546017
That's Edith, who still isn't confirmed to be Sage, and he already transformed last episode.
>>
>>14546020
The Japanese text says that "Sage's real body is the Ganma World's Officer transformation" or something along those lines
>>
>>14546022
Huh. Then who the hell is going to be the final boss? Black Ultima didn't seem that strong compared to Adel, and the preview made it seem like Adel would already be defeated this week.
>>
>>14546072
Maybe Adel will backstab Takeru. Or the only bad guy left which is Igor will bring the full power of the Demia Project, or maybe Takeru and crew will confront the Great Eye themselves
>>
>>14546072
I have a feeling the Great Eye is gonna receive a human form.
>>
>>14546089
That's what I feel too, Igor is too insignificant and weak to be a final boss unless the Great Eye enhances him. Hopefully scans come out sooner so that the truth can be known
>>
>>14546087
What the fuck is the project he was making about anyway?
>>
>>14546103
Didn't he want to connect all human consciousnesses together or something for easy collection?
>>
>>14546103
Change the human world to make it become like the Ganma World, he tried so by spreading the Ganma World's atmosphere into the human world
>>
File: star_tired2.jpg (80KB, 506x528px) Image search: [Google]
star_tired2.jpg
80KB, 506x528px
Ghost characters that have no bearing on the plot whatsoever:

>Yurusen
>Onari
>Shibuya & Narita
>Kanon
>Javel
>Steve Bills
>Gyro
>Harumi
>every weekly guest star
>every Ganma

Did I miss anyone? I'm sure more characters will turn out to be pointless by the end of the show. Igor's a prime candidate.
>>
>>14546180
Kanon used to be heavily connected. She's 3/4's of Makoto's motivations.
>>
>>14546108
And afterwards he started experiment with dreams and bracelets, where it was revealed that Igor actually didn't mind using people as throw away batteries.
>>
>>14546191
If your character exists just for another character to do shit, and they're still around after the shit has been done...
Then it's a shit character.
>>
>>14546224
I'm not saying she isn't shit, I'm just saying she's entirely a plot device.
>>
>>14546180
Who fucking cares m8
This isn't your blog
>>
More Kuuga concept art? Or concept art in general?
>>
>>14546180
what was the point of Javert realizing "the way of life" or something

is he going to appear and job for the good guys now and die?
>>
>>14546240
thats a pretty cool gold kuuga
>>
File: photo.jpg (105KB, 446x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
105KB, 446x640px
>>14546249

Kuuga had some cool final form concepts.
>>
>>14546242
He probably will return and help, yeah. Maybe.
>>
>>14546264

Very early concepts.
>>
>>14546278
Very RX-y, particularly Biorider-y
>>
>>14546180
>>>/co/
>>
>>14546222
The whole plan is using earth as fuel for Ganma so why would he care.
>>
>>14546284

Indeed, clearly they were taking some cues from it.
>>
>>14546287
Disregarding the image, he's right.
>>
>>14546264
>>14546278
RX as fuck.
>>
>>14546299

ZX and V3 as fuck.
>>
>>14546278
>>14546284
>>14546299
Looks more like all the extra heroes in B-Fighter.
>>
File: 14126195221_8245fa95fc_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
14126195221_8245fa95fc_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>14544513
Kuroneko thread?
>>
>>14546293
Because he claimed that they're creating an utopia with no conflict or death by connecting people's minds and removing their souls from their bodies while preserving their bodies.
>>
Unrelated, but I want to see Kuuga in a scarf.
>>
>>14546333
Kivat dunno what the fuck
>>
>>14546348
I want to see a Kuuga movie
>>
>>14546354

Everyone does.
>>
>>14546339
Tyrant's mind is twisted. Isn't that always the case?
>>
>>14546354
I'd love a Kuuga movie. Shame it fell through.
>>
>>14546357
>>14546361
Will Odagiri Joe do a Fujioka when he's older and come back to KR for the dosh? Will you watch old Odagiri?
>>
>>14546354
>>14546357
>>14546361

What would it even be about?
>>
>>14546365
If he comes back, I would gladly see his acting chops in his old age.
>>
File: Kamen_Rider_1_%28film%29_poster.jpg (93KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen_Rider_1_%28film%29_poster.jpg
93KB, 283x400px
>>14546369
>>
File: shf_kuugaultimate032.jpg (337KB, 1000x919px) Image search: [Google]
shf_kuugaultimate032.jpg
337KB, 1000x919px
Can't wait for it to arrive.
>>
>>14546373

That doesn't help.
>>
>>14546373
Fact: Ishinomori designed Buff Ichigo before he died
Fact: Ishinomori designed ever Heisei Rider before he died and Toei is keeping it secret.
>>
>>14546385
Gun Rider looks like the cover of some 80s B movie about robots that features nothing in its cover whatsoever, I love it to death.
>>
File: 3505652_p0.png (513KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3505652_p0.png
513KB, 600x600px
>>14546391
Nearly got me there.
>>
>>14546394
I really like Gun Rider as well.
>>
>>14546385
I want to have sex with that illustration style. My fucking dick.
>>
>>14546391
Fact: Ishinomori's brain is being kept alive in a jar filled with liquefied gummies somewhere in Toei's secret underground base, being constantly fed with synapses and milked for designs, every Heisei Rider was designed by it.
>>
>>14546391

Saying that for this >>14546385 would kind of make sense, because Dragon Rider looks like Ryuki a little.
>>
>>14546406
Ninja Rider's face is very G3
>>
>>14546405
Fact: Ishinomori ruined Kamen Rider
>>
So... No Takaiwa this season?
>>
>>14546412
Fact: Ex-Aid is his latest plea for the sweet release of death, Toei is yet to notice.
>>
>>14546414
CGI Riders have no suit actors.
>>
>>14546416
Fact: Ishinomori is Ex-Aid
>>
File: takaiwa.jpg (297KB, 1525x405px) Image search: [Google]
takaiwa.jpg
297KB, 1525x405px
>>14546414
Nope.
>>
>>14545589
Dear god, it looks so goofy and cartoony side by side with a normal human being.
Hell, Takeru looks like just a normal human being compared to it.
>>
>>14546426
It's like Fourze x10.
>>
File: 1391856153018.jpg (43KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1391856153018.jpg
43KB, 500x410px
Kuuga but with nanomachines. y/n?

I know this is supposed to be the G1 suit.
>>
>>14546425
shit I'm retarded, I meant yes
>>
>>14546431
Fourze is not so bad by itself, it's like a skintight space suit with a misguidedly rocket shaped helmet.
The Ex-Aid suit in that pic looks like a big football mascot suit or something.
>>
>>14546447
I love it because it looks so insane. I hope the show will be as fun and insane as the suit.
>>
>>14546414
>>14546425

Oh no, it's Takaiwa. He's just clenching his fist because he's had enough of Bandai's shit.
>>
File: 1446933252596.jpg (107KB, 700x926px) Image search: [Google]
1446933252596.jpg
107KB, 700x926px
>>14546441
Tallgeese thighs?
>>
>>14546372
>Godai comes back
>He tries to be as optimistic and protective as usual, but it's obvious age and emotional fatigue are hitting him hard
>He's too young to have become steadfast like his predecessors, but he's too old to see hope for the future
>Becomes Tsukasa-levels of secretly suicidal
>>
>>14546482
Has there been a Dark Knight Rises type Rider yet?
>>
>>14546482
Give me more, I'm wet.

What has he been doing all these years?
>>
File: Mighty and Grapple.jpg (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty and Grapple.jpg
250KB, 1000x1000px
Reminder that Ichijo is best secondary.
>>
>>14546492
>(This is actually official canon) The Grongi haven't really been stopped, the only thing that's been stopped was the Gegeru
>The rest who got away from the town have basically deeply rooted themselves in politics and business
>Many spin Kuuga as one of the monsters in that town, and the one responsible for the massive explosions
>At local level, many have been scared of him for years, but he's basically done everything he can to try and change their minds and stopping the Grongi before they slander any other Riders or hurt any more people
>Everywhere he goes, he always starts off as reviled and distrusted once it's revealed who he really is
>Only keeps going for those moments when they finally realize he's trying to protect their smiles.
>>
>>14546482
No. Fuck no. Not this grimdark shit. Godai was optimistic even in his darkest hour, making him go cynical would hkill his character.
>>
>>14546507

>>Many spin Kuuga as one of the monsters in that town, and the one responsible for the massive explosions
Well they're not wrong?
>>
>>14546513
>Implying he can't be optimistic in the face of even his own heart telling him enough is enough
>>
>>14546515
Nottothisushittoagain.
>>
>>14546548

>Not to this u shit to again.
I have no idea what you're saying. Anyway, yes the explosion is determined by the power of the Grongi, but when Godai kills them then all of that power is released in the explosion.
>>
File: nottodisushittoagen.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nottodisushittoagen.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>14546566
>I have no idea what you're saying
lurk moar
>>
>>14546569

Hey, it's been a long time since I've seen that pic.
>>
>>14546572
Yeah, it's quite a classic.
>>
>>14546369
Kuuga beating up monsters, what the fuck else?
>>
File: dat uppercut.jpg (165KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dat uppercut.jpg
165KB, 960x720px
>>
>>14546649
There's a fuckload of Rider V Rider in this film. Almost like a Taisen, but hopefully better.
>>
>>14546649

>dammit dad why do you get the cooler color and design
>lol because
>>
>>14546658
>cooler color and design
No, black and blue are great.
>>
>>14546654
Just pray that Shirakura isn't involved in any capacity.
>>
>>14546658
>>14546661
They both look pretty good, to be honest.

I like Zero Specter's mustache though.
>>
>>14546383
Same, when does it come out again?
>>
>>14546369

Ancient Kuuga
>>
>>14546447
Don't you mean like Sonic and Mario's love child?
>red + blue = indigo/purple/violet
>>
File: Exaid.jpg (146KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Exaid.jpg
146KB, 960x720px
why'd they silhouette something we already know?
>>
>>14546700
Because kids don't. The leaks we got before were the toy catalogs the store owners get.
>>
>>14546700
Is that Optimus Prime on the left page?
>>
>>14546700
Dude, it's called graphic design, all those color-blocks are labeled with their names. New flash: kids like colors, and a bunch of them.
>>
>>14546700
>Time Bokan 24's Mechabuton on the right
Sweet, they really are trying to get kids hooked on that.
>>
>>14546700
>why'd they silhouette something we already know?
becasue kids don't read toy catalogs anon
>>
>>14546704
It's called "Blizzard Optimus Prime" from Transformers Avengers.
>>
Is it bad that i See Ex-Aid as Tracer?
>>
>>14546712
Fuck off /v/rgin
>>
Holy fucking shit. That was fucking beautiful. What a perfect ending.
>>
http://tokuconnect.tumblr.com/post/148042745589/more-kamen-rider-ex-aid-scans-page-23-im-the

Level 1 form is to operate on people infected with computer viruses, but still fights sometimes and can rider kick

Level 2 is to fight bugsters once they've been separated from their host, mostly punches and kicks but has a toy weapon too

The asshats were made years ago and "sealed away".
>>
>>14546700
Time to abandon the ship and watch Garo instead, anon.
>>
>>14546768
>TokusatsuS.CoM.BR
No wonder you're so obnoxious
>>
File: TTGL.png (885KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TTGL.png
885KB, 1280x720px
>>14546755
Fourze was a fun ride.
>>
>>14546755
Yep that's why the webm of it was the only one I dl'd to my tablet
>>
File: tumblr_oayy5kUhra1vad5tqo6_1280.jpg (479KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oayy5kUhra1vad5tqo6_1280.jpg
479KB, 1280x903px
>>14546761
Sweet Jesus...
>>
>>14546770
I would prefer to watch the Troll Fansubs version, but for some reason they didn't made it in HD, just the low quality image.

TokusatsusBR subs are full of translation errors.
>>
>>14546784
I meant more along the lines of you're an annoying huehue.
>>
>>14546787
But Toku is really strong here, anon.

I was just kidding a little, I love both series and Ex-Aid looks a lot better than Ghost so far.
>>
>>14546761
I wish the "operation" is a videogame cut scene
>>
>>14546791
>But old Toku is really strong here

FIFY
>>
>>14546784
>>14546791
That doesn't excuse the fact that you're an annoying obixionus spic
>>
>>14546791
Eh it doesn't to me.
Ghost's premise and theme sounded a lot different than the show ended up being. All we know is what the theme is and some of the toys and it could all go just as wrong.

The only thing that makes me think it could be good is Sakamoto writing and I'm not sure that's confirmed.
>>
>>14546791
>>14546802
>But Kamen Rider Black is really strong here
FTFYB
>>
>>14546814
Nah, flashman, changeman, juspion, jiraya are "loved" here too.
>>
>>14546806
Put a good protagonist like the Ultraman Orb guy or Kouga Saejima/Souji Tendou tier and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is saved.

Also lots of Riders fighting each other like Gaim/Ryuki could fit perfectly with the game theme.
>>
>>14546824
to me it sounds like the overly involved way of saving people (you have to disinfect the person in one form and fight the monster in another) seems to conflict with a ryuki/gaim series but who knows.
>>
>>14546824
>and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is saved
Not to mention JewWario resting easy, knowing that the video game concept won't go to waste.
>>
File: Inquiring Marvelous.png (340KB, 407x330px) Image search: [Google]
Inquiring Marvelous.png
340KB, 407x330px
>>14546843
>JewWario
>>
>>14546836
That's true, it could give the series a bit of a sentai flavor where every episode they have to have a "disinfect" fight and a real fight like the mechas in SS.
>>
>>14546776

>what if Kamen Rider was the child of a 90s Trapper Keeper and a Swatch?
>>
>>14546846
The guy who made this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3HjbQMhj0U

>>14546836
>>14546836
In a way, it's also reminiscent of magical girl shows that involves getting rid of monsters possessing people.
>>
>>14546846
A gaming youtuber who killed himself 2 years ago.
He was also a fan of toku
>>
>>14546871
This is the first time I've ever used this word in my life

cringe
>>
>>14546850
or just like any precure episode, general turning people into monsters, then the cures healing them after the finishing move.
>>
>>14544513
Any new news about Excido?
>>
>>14546891
look up
>>
>>14546891
Look at the thread faggot
>>
>>14546881
All we need is a Kamen rider speedrunner, he'll just henshin into lv1 and immediately rider kick the virus out of the human, turn into lv2 and say
>sorry, i need to make my splits better
>>
>>14546901
We need an incredibly obsessive Kamen Rider who runs into walls to build up speed for 16+ hours.
>>
>>14546901
>Ex-Aid has a Rider who misaligns his QPUs and stays behind while everyone moves on to the parallel dimension where the monster is hiding
>>
>>14546901
>last episode, the main Riders have defeated the final boss, resolved the plot and shit
>a few weeks pass
>the 100% completionist Rider is still going around all over Japan looking for leftover monsters to kill and subplots to be part of
>>
>>14546180
Ghost himself
>>
>>14546901
>Implying the speedrunner won't just glitch to let his level 1 form instantly kill everything and every form while warping to the final boss in the first episode.
>>
>>14546910
>did you see that? that was not a normal rider kick, that was a half button press rider kick
>>
File: 948729.jpg (51KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
948729.jpg
51KB, 720x404px
>>14546910
But first, we need to discuss parallel universes.
>>
>>14546917
An A press is an A press. You can't say it's only half.
>>
What's the Ex-Aid equivalency of SGDQ?
>>
>All of Ex-Aids attacks look like videogame animations
>He gets a Fighting game form and does Chun Li's infinite kick
>>
>>14546928
It's gonna be the summer movie where he has to glitch through out his dimension as fast as possible to save a child who has cancer.
>>
>>14546930
Bamco games only, friendo.
>>
>>14546928
That will be the name of the summer movie
>summer bugsters defeated quickly
>>
Is Bugsters really the monsters' name?
Golly, this is sounding more and more like a 90s early CGI cartoon by the day.
>>
>>14546921
It's not that hard, it's something grandfathered from RX (like color coded form/weapon changes).
>>
>>14546938
Nope, old skool games. I mean shit, he's half Mario half Sonic and his default weapon is a freakimg hammer.
>>
>>14546776
>literally W's rider kick mechanic
>>
I want ex-aid to learn his attacks by looking at his move list menu the first time he transforms.
>>
>>14546950
Sounds like Insektors.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (15KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15KB, 194x259px
>>14546960
>half Mario half Sonic
>default weapon is a freakimg hammer
nope
>>
>>14546972
>now time for the finisher!
>RIDER K--- Hang on
>[pauses]
>Alright then, KIIICK
>>
File: Mariohammer.jpg (257KB, 1244x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Mariohammer.jpg
257KB, 1244x1500px
>>14546982
>default weapon is a freakimg hammer
Yoiu do understand Mario's had a hammer since the first game he ever appeared in, right?
>>
>>14546982
>>nope
>posts a obviously mallet
>ex-aid has a donkey kong style hammer
lol
>>
>>14546972
Dude, or like those shitty fighting game players that pause halfway in and say
>t-t-timeout!! I need to check out muh MOVES!
>30 mins later
>ok, I'm ready, let's play!
>>
>>14546989
How am i supposed to know who that is?
I don't play anything that was made before 2000
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mrx9lsrkVr1qz4rgp.jpg (33KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mrx9lsrkVr1qz4rgp.jpg
33KB, 300x309px
>>14547001
There were Mario games made after 2000 where he uses a hammer as well, you Brazilian retard.
>>
>>14546984
>>14546999
>mid season upgrade
>the finisher is a raging storm motion
>he misses it everytime
>>
>>14547008
>secondary just button smashes randomly
>>
>>14547001
Epic meme, Billy.
>>
>>14547009
>Secondary starts bitching and calls Ex-Aid a cheater whenever he starts doing better than him in a fight
>Threatens to report him to the authorities for hacking
>>
>>14547010
I'm pretty sure that new tripfag is going to appear and say
>"lol you guys took the bait again xDDDD shotaro.gif"
>>
>>14547006
I'm a brazilian, and come on now, that's an insult to retards who don't know Mario.
>>
>>14547013
>buh he's using an illegal third-party controller w/ a turbo button!!!!!
>>
>>14547019
Dude, the Brazilian thing is just old bait/counterbait shit. Just ignore it.
>>
>>14546938
Speed and WEIGHT!
>>
so is the Bugsters different from the dark ex-aid rider?
>>
>>14547070
Given the Gashat GENM uses, I THINK it's like a Bugster infected a prototypical version of Mighty Action X as well as the user.
>>
>>14547070
dark ex aid (genmu) has a weapon that sprays people and infects them with bugster. Suspicion is that he's a reprogrammed prototype ex-aid and a repeat of chase's early arc in drive.
>>
>>14547070
Genmu's weapon is the transformation device for the Bugster generals, so I guess so.
>>
>>14547070
I like the the name: bugsters.
It's not as well known as it should, but computers "bugs" originated from an old navy lady comp scientist, and the "bugs" we're actual bugs in the system.
>>
>>14547081
Maybe he uses it to infect people so he can grind and become stronger.
>>
>>14547079
Are you sure it's supposed to be "gashot"?
It literally seems like a combo of "gasha"(the sound of gears/mechanical) and "-to"(sword, thus the hilt), with "shot"(injection/infusion) inbetween.
Gashatto/gashotto keeps all tree, where as Gashot literally takes the "gasha" and "to" and dumps it into the garbage.
>>
>Dark ex aid is looking like a ripoff Chase s a rip off Chalice

>Meteor is a rip off Accel

>Fourze is a rip off OOO is a rip off Agito is a rip off Kuuga

>every organic rider is a rip off Amazon

Why is Toei incapable of having creativity?
>>
>>14547101
*three
>>
>>14547101
Same reason we have either Kamen Rider Racer/Razor and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid instead of Eggzaid.

Bandai is full of cunts who like to make people who speak Japanese as a second language suffer.
>>
>>14546649
>dat mario style uppercut
I guess Ex Aid will be full of gaming references like I hope he would
The hype is growing stronger every daey
>>
>>14547102
>Chase is a ripoff of Chalice
Only if you never saw RX, and don't know Gatezone. Shit, with all the homages to RX in Drive and RX being the most OP Showa rider in the GP, you should know better.
Also, most of this are just similar, and those similarities aren't exclusive to just those characters.
>>
>>14547113
>Racer/Razor
Still with this shit, Racer was already debunked as a mistake by 4chan anons.
>>
File: 1468584780769.jpg (174KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
1468584780769.jpg
174KB, 960x678px
>>14546761

>Level 1 form is to operate on people infected with computer viruses, but still fights sometimes and can rider kick
Okay, so it's useful, but the fact that we need to see this every week pisses me off so much.
>>
>>14547123
Most of the rip-off value from Chase to Chalice is more along the lines of "Kaijin develops and understands emotions, which the enemy party has qualms with."

However, Drive did differently than Blade in that the "leader," Heart, was completely fine with Chase's reasoning.
>>
>>14547102
Why are you incapable of the english language?
Honestly where did all these third world shits come from?
>>
>>14545805

;_;
>>
>>14547129
I was the one who was talking to the guy who debunked it, you retard. Razor's the most likely one, due to the tenten, but Racer has plenty of reasoning to be chosen.
>>
>>14547102
>Agito is a rip off Kuuga
Agito was intended to be a continuation of Kuuga's story, they even have a Rider who's meant to be a human-made clone of Kuuga.
>every organic rider is a rip off Amazon
Ishinomori's earlier concepts for KR are closer to Shin than Amazon is to him.
>>
>>14547132
>kaijin develops and understands emotion
That concept is as old as toku itself you fucking mong
>>
>>14547132
>Phillip
>Anhk
>Kyomi
>mole beastman
>whale kaijin from rx
>etc
>>
>>14547140
Why are you getting so angry over regular discussion?
>>
>>14547140
>>14547141
I think he means more along the lines of it being from a group of Kaijin with an aversion to multiple emotions or even developing them at all. The Roidmudes are powered off of singular emotions and extreme individuality, as opposed to trying and feeling the whole spectrum, and the Undead aren't supposed to feel emotions at all sans the Human Undead.
>>
>>14547136
There's zero reason to think it's racer outside of not being able to read katakana. There is reason to be mistaken, but the common thread among all forms is BLADES. And Razor isn't only the name of LV 1, but ALL levels.
>>
Which do I watch, Kamen Rider Black or Black RX?
>>
>>14547151
>There's zero reason to think it's racer outside of not being able to read katakana

Without the tenten, it'd literally be "Racer." In blurry catalog ads, the tenten is nearly impossible to read save for one specific caption.

It's also the "Bike Gamer" level 2 form, which is literally a motorcycle. Ever wondered what exactly you do in bike games? When all evidence is stacked up, yes, Razor is in the lead, but Racer DOES have supporting arguments.
>>
>>14547148
That sounds more specifically Anhk, Undeads didn't convey any difficulties to emotions, only human sentiment. Do you not remember Tiger Undead?
>>
>>14547102
>Amazon
>organic Rider
Well someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about
Amazon is a mystic Rider, he transforms with the magic amulet on his arm
>>
File: 1369761801299.gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1369761801299.gif
109KB, 209x193px
>>14546776

>Dat classic Dragon Quest text box

This is gonna be a fun ride
>>
>>14547159
Didn't Isaka mention to Hajime that he shouldn't be feeling anything?

Then again, that may be a Joker specific situaiton.
>>
>>14547146
A couple retards spouting bullshit at each other isn't really something I would call a regular discussion
>>
>>14547136
You do realize you're also saying the chanbara form is called "Racer" too, right?
And there's a thing called a razorback, it's a hog with sharp bristles in a Mohawk shape.
There's also a type of bike called a razorback.
All forms of Razor, even the bike, have a purple razor(back) on them. Sure, a 3rd tier pun is "racer", but it's not stronger than the "razor" references all over their forms.
>>
>>14547172
Should we call Gaim "Yoroibu" then because Kachidoki is literally a Yoroi set of armor?

We had this argument already, man. I never said it IS Racer, all I said was there was supporting evidence for it.
>>
>>14547153
They are both good
If you're worried about continuity there's really only one character who returns from Black in RX and that only for a couple episodes
I recommend watching it in order just for the sake of it
>>
>>14547161
no one said Amazon was organic
>>
File: GaoGaiGar.jpg (324KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
GaoGaiGar.jpg
324KB, 900x730px
>>14547130
My eyes still can't get used to the visual gay rape that is Exaid's colorscheme.
The mecha form with the big robot hand is a cool little idea though.
>>
File: 1436669121376.jpg (176KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436669121376.jpg
176KB, 1280x800px
>>14546348

This has me wonder, do the weapons that Kuuga makes need to be a specific item or shape? If not, then a scarf would be incredibly useful.
>>
>>14547153

Both though BLACK is the better series in my opinion.

Bringing back Shadow Moon was a massive mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 678x960px
>>14547174
look at the purple, bro.
I know you've refused to even acknowledge the razorback shit, but the reason your theory fails is that Razorbacks are an actual thing.
well, that and you've gotta literally change how the word is spelled.
>>
>>14547174
>dat goalpost move
>dat implication that word that's in English
>is like an instance that involved a word in Japanese
topkek
>>
Who is the greatest girl in all of Kamen Rider?
>>
>>14547176
Then how exactly is every organic Rider a rip off of Amazon?
>>
>>14547212
>I know you've refused to even acknowledge the razorback shit, but the reason your theory fails is that Razorbacks are an actual thing.
What fucking thread were you in? Go to the archives and search "Butter my ass and call me popcorn."

I literally conceded to that there's a fucking tenten in the name. Are you actively trying to persist in an argument in order to get the last word or something?
>>
>>14547183
Every problem RX has would've been solved if they made it a new character instead of a semi-sequel
>>
>>14547133
/v/ summerfag invasion.
>>
>>14547161
>Amazon is a mystic Rider, he transforms with the magic amulet on his arm
Not really. The armlet gives him extra power, but he transforms due to the Inca surgery that gave his body the ability to transform into a lizard piranha man.

There are at least two stories where he transforms without the armlet (All Riders vs Dai-Shocker and the SIC Amazon story, although in the SIC one, without the Armlet, he becomes red and is called "Pre-Amazon", only having 3 days to live).
>>
>>14547174
>Rider Razor - Bike Form
>bike form - with razors on it
>chanbara bike form - razors w/ swords
>hunter bike form - monster hunter w/ razors

I might agree if "bike" wasn't already in every form.
That's heavy as shit ham-fishing, and excessive.
>Rider Racer McBikerster - Bike-Race-Race form.
Bike is already a subtext to everything, why are you so hellbent to add another word to that effect that isn't even written once anywhere on any scan?
>>
>>14547246
>Bike is already a subtext to everything, why are you so hellbent to add another word to that effect that isn't even written once anywhere on any scan?
Why are you so hellbent on making that assumption? All I initially did was say "Razor/Racer" in regards to the initial confusion over the name's translation. That's what the initial exchange was about.
>>
>>14547236
You conceded to the ten-ten, nothing else, clearly by your posts today. Maybe you should go to the archives.
>>
File: 1423373003832.jpg (1MB, 2466x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1423373003832.jpg
1MB, 2466x1558px
>>14547180

Would the scarf change color with his forms?
>>
>>14547250
>>assumptions
>from the guy whose very argument is assuming they misspelled a word
lol, the most topkek.
>>
>>14547230
They're all uncontrollable and beastly when in rider form, but as humans they are kind and righteous.
See Fang (although he's not organic either), Gills, Shin
>>
>>14547251
>You conceded to the ten-ten, nothing else, clearly by your posts today. Maybe you should go to the archives.
So you really are just trying to further push an argument. Go read up the fucking replies to see where "Razor/Racer" came from. It was literally based around confusion related to the name's spelling.

How new are you, by the way? Because when the Ex-Aid name trademark was revealed, people called it fake because "Ex-Aid" was written wrong in japanese, it'd be "Eggzaid" if romanized.

Literally every goddamn name related to Ex-Aid's been argued about in terms of spelling.
>>
File: KamenRiderBlackRX_DeathGaron_01.jpg (191KB, 754x964px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderBlackRX_DeathGaron_01.jpg
191KB, 754x964px
>>14547183

Nah, it was just a mistake not using this as a new suit for Shadowmoon. It's obvious that DeathGarron was originally designed as a Shadowmoon RX before they gave up and threw some crap on the suit, while letting Shadowmoon remain with his old design, since they couldn't bring his actor back.

>>14547240
I can just imagine all the Black fans hating on the last 4 episodes if Black just popped up as a returning Rider, jobbing alongside the others all the time.
>>
>>14547250
>assumptions
can you really not read kana? well, never go to japan, newspaper font is even smaller.
>>
>>14547251
>>14547260

I think people are generally wrong in wanting to take such strong positions before the show even starts. Depending on his actual introduction in the series, the Razor/Racer dispute might be obvious - For example, if it's initially just a bike, then Racer will be clear, but if it's actually introduced with both the samurai and bike forms, and/or the character is tied to samurai stuff out of suit, then Razor might make more sense.
>>
>>14547267
I didn't know newspapers in Japan were distributed in low-quality, blurry jpg files.
>>
>>14547260
God, learn fucking kana, nitwit. That's how the beginning of "executive" is written. Jesus H Christ.
>>
>>14547277
>That's how the beginning of "executive" is written.
That's literally how the Eggzaid argument was shut down too.
>>
File: SIC-Another_RX.jpg (54KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
SIC-Another_RX.jpg
54KB, 665x800px
What would Shadow RX's alternate forms be?
>>
>>14547282
There was no argument.
>people with little to no japanese experience make a mistake
+
>they get corrected
=
>argument

What is this retardlogic, you really think people helping others understand is some kinda battle... well, clearly you do.
>>
>>14547285
ur mom
>>
>>14547292
>, you really think people helping others understand is some kinda battle... well, clearly you do.
All i ever initially did was write "Razor/Racer" and this sent you and several others into such an autistic fit of rage you had to try and "correct" me when I put the proper translation in anyway.
>>
>>14547259
Wow, two examples and one counterargument, you sure showed me senpai
Also
ZO
Agito (arguably more mystic than organic but you counted Gills so here ya go)
>>
>>14547229
Yuki and there's no debate about that.
>>
File: 1381096905103.png (68KB, 223x285px) Image search: [Google]
1381096905103.png
68KB, 223x285px
>>14547252

Absolutely.
>>
>>14547259
>See Fang (although he's not organic either)
Yes he is. the Gaia Memory Riders are all organic.
>>
>>14547304
i'll show you any time bby ;)
>>
File: eggs.jpg (17KB, 838x87px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
17KB, 838x87px
>>14547260
>>"Ex-Aid" was written wrong in japanese, it'd be "Eggzaid" if romanized.
So... you're defending your assumption that it's misspelled.. by saying others made the same mistake in the past?
>>
>>14547318
I legitimately don't see what the fuck you're talking about. Why do you guys get so fucking into the idea of trying to come up with a "genius" last word counterargument? See >>14547300

This is my last say in all of it, but I'm certain I'll get plenty of "savage" replies and at least one claim fo backpedaling or some shit because I'm tired of dealing with people who seem to actually have autism.
>>
>>14547300
Shoehorning your homemade coined-term in with what it says on the scan is still propegating bad intel.
I literally wouldn't care if it was on your own blog, but there's "younglings" here that's be negatively influenced.
I mean, do you like the nuclear kick shit popping up every week?
>>
So is Ex Aid the 10th Heisei 2.0 rider?
>>
>>14547328
>last counter argument
Haha, it's called "slow ass mspaint skills", anon. I was working on it since the post I replied to came out.
>>
How many threads are we gonna have this pointless discussion? Why don't you guys just wait until we have more info?
>>
>>14547339
8th, if W is considered the first and Amazons doesn't count.
>>
>>14547345
Dude, we know it's you. You always "sign-off" and at then reply one last time like this.
>>
>>14547347
Amazons is in the similar category to Shin/ZO/J.
>>
>>14547354
So they do. Making Ex aid the 10th.
>>
File: 98797.gif (904KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
98797.gif
904KB, 240x240px
How do I begin my training to be a culinary master like Tendou? I only know how to cook things according to the instructions on the packaging ;_;
>>
>>14547259
>they're all uncontrollable and beastly
Yeah
except for Amazon you twat
He fights like a beast because he learned it by fighting beasts in the jungle
It's just his fighting style, nothing changes mentally when he transforms in fact he fights the exact same in human form which can be seen in every episode
Honestly, a lot of times he just walked up to kaijin and bit the motherfucker IN HUMAN FORM
Why are you talking about stuff you obviously haven't seen you doublenigger
>>
>>14547354
I don't consider them the same. Amazons premiered alongside a currently running Rider show. Shin, ZO, and J didn't.
>>
>>14547363
That's pretty good. With Amazon, he would be 10th. Good catch, anon.
>>
File: 1469318468796.jpg (95KB, 1024x890px) Image search: [Google]
1469318468796.jpg
95KB, 1024x890px
>>14547370
>Iron Chef, but with Riders.
>Kabuto and Steakhouse Black fight to the death.
>>
>>14547354
That would mean we'd see them in future crossovers
One can hope
>>
File: 1381364845120.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381364845120.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>14547363
>>14547377

No, the ninth.
>>
>>14547354
It's more like G
>>
>>14547382
Doubt it, they'll get the Shin Shaft.
>>
>>14547339
Has it been 9/10 years since Phase 2 started?
No? Okay then.
>>
>>14547354
Amazons is officially considered an alternate universe from the rest of Rider and as such shouldn't be counted alongside the others
>>
>>14547385
Wrong, 11th
>Two Amazonz
>Two Ws

>>14547390
So he's not an anniversary rider but he is at least a double digit one.
>>
>>14547388
But Shin appears in crossovers all the time
Granted, only in the background here and there but ge does
>>
>>14547399

>>Two Ws
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>14547385
Oh, yeah, if you're not counting Decade.. hmm... you know, that was my initial thought, but then I thought about the number motif thing.
Yeah, I'm dumb, I mugged myself after starting with the right answer.. that damn number motif.
>>
>>14547396
That would imply rider has any sort of continuity. Also, Decade exists.

>>14547406
Double's whole point was two people making up a rider but they are also riders themselves (Joker and Cyclone)
>>
>>14547396
But almost every heisei Rider is in an alternate universe?
AUs are a canon concept in Rider, you do know that right?
>>
>>14547396
Easy, easy. We're just abstractly speculating for fun.
>>
>>14547387
>>14547396
I would say Amazons is this decade's The First/The Next
until they appear in crossovers
>>
>>14547415
>Cyclone
>canon
>>
>>14547422
Yeah I know, just giving Toei's/the writer's official statements for clarification.
Granted "AU" isn't really accurate, it's more like G or The First/The Next where they're not really supposed to be considered part of the main Rider shows and just exist in their own sort of bubbles
>>
>>14546776
>Looks utterly ridiculous when he does rider kick with that eyes
>>
>>14547424
BUT THAT'S AN ADAPTION! We don't count alternate universe Kuuga-Kiva as mainline riders.

>>14547431
Xtreme then.
>>
>>14547419
Yes. Since RX. Same place the heisei style of form/weapon change came from.
(Sorry Stronger Charge Up, which was from a tradition started by Rider Power in the 1-13 '71 show).
>>
>>14547439
Xtreme is Ws final form, what are you smoking nigga
Let me help you
W is the first 2nd phase Rider
Joker is the second
>>
>>14547439
Which AUs? The decade ones or the movie ones (minus den-o/kiva)
>>
>>14547445
...ok?
>>
>>14547451
I'm saying that because two people create W. They both count as their own rider.

>>14547453
I was refering to the Decade ones but both count.
>>
>>14547455
Crisis Dimension, bro. Alternate dimension Eart... Why the fuck are all the recent shows homaging RX so fucking much?!?!
>>
>>14547466
It's not like RX invented parallel universes or something, they're pretty much a staple of every long running franchise but I get what you're saying
>>
>>14547457
Nah that's dumb
It's still only one Rider, just two hosts
>>
File: UP START!.jpg (956KB, 1280x1799px) Image search: [Google]
UP START!.jpg
956KB, 1280x1799px
Something's happening here, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>14547521
Oh they're mesh eyes
>>
>ExAid gets his final form by doing the konami code
Yfw?
>>
File: 1468772849576.gif (102KB, 542x347px) Image search: [Google]
1468772849576.gif
102KB, 542x347px
>>14547521
>>14547530

I've been wondering if you could replace his goggles, and give him different expressions. Does that seem possible?
>>
File: The Gay Monopoly.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Gay Monopoly.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>14547537
>>
>>14547521
Is that a new Necrom form
>>
>literally me watching Ghost
>>
File: 1466989315811.jpg (372KB, 712x963px) Image search: [Google]
1466989315811.jpg
372KB, 712x963px
>>14547545

That'd be fucking weird.
>>
>>14547539
Doubtful but I'm hoping as well
>>
>>14545525
Kiba brutally destroying Kusaka is honestly one of my favorite scenes in all of KR.

There's probably about as many things I love about Faiz as there are things about it that fucking piss me off.
>>
>>14547521
>The Driver is a Toaster.
>>
>>14547574
Everyone feels that way about Faiz
>>
>>14547580
Avgn reference?!
>>
File: brave-rider_orig.jpg (271KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
brave-rider_orig.jpg
271KB, 960x752px
>>14547545
nah that's Brave
>>14547580
I hope it has Pop-Tarts and not shitty Toaster Strudel.
>>
>>14547590
NES toaster wasn't invented by AVGN, you know.
>>
>>14547600
is that a durian style hairpiece or just a straight bump
>>
>>14547600
>toaster strudel
>shitty
There you go again with that BS Neon.
>>
>>14547486
It's did originate it, within the series, and most heisei tropes originate from it.
It's pretty hard to say Drive wasn't homaging the shit outta RX and the Ganma world, the Crisis World.
>>
>>14547521
Revealing the actor before the Summer movie? That's risque.
>>
Hey wjhat the hell?
The new Ghost episode is actually good
What's going on here?!
>>
>>14547641
RX totally ripped off the demon world concept from Stronger tho
>>
File: HI20-2.jpg (175KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HI20-2.jpg
175KB, 800x800px
>>14547617
Hey man, if you can stomach the shit that dough boy is flinging, go right ahead. But I ain't having none of it.
>>14547604
I think it's more like feathered plume. I don't believe it's connected to the top of his head.
>>
>>14547642
Kek imagine krgs reaction if that kid was actually Ex-Aid
Makes sense when you remember the Level1 form
>>
>>14547666
Was it a parallel Earth? It's cool to know, either way. Thanks for the info.
>>
File: tumblr_oahbjqRXtF1vad5tqo3_1280.jpg (306KB, 1240x877px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oahbjqRXtF1vad5tqo3_1280.jpg
306KB, 1240x877px
Do you think we'll get an HBV where Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe, and Racer combine powers? Like Action/RPG, RPG/Shooter, Action/Shooter, etc.
>>
>>14547657
Any info on who directed this episode? It felt totally different from what we've seen so far in Ghost
>>
>>14547709
There are two Slots in the Toaster for a reason, Anon.
>>
>>14547738

Yes, the base form and the Lvl. 3 Upgrade. For the final form, something that takes up both slots simultaneously.
>>
>>14547749
All you need is for Ex-Aid to use(example) Brave's Cart, then it will be a Fighting/RPG form.
>>
>>14547553
i doubt you are that cute
>>
File: 1468589092544.jpg (323KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
1468589092544.jpg
323KB, 960x704px
>>14547752

And then if Brave uses Ex-Aid's cart he gets the same form. Literally no difference.
>>
>>14547749
The "base" gashot-to is still in during all levels, it's just the other gashot-to that's interchanged.
>>
>>14547709
>dat drago-knight hunter gashot-sword.
>>
>>14547796

What sword?
>>
>>14547800
I think he means that holographic image on the clear part.
>>
>>14547764
Like Drive and Mach's Deadheat forms.
>>
>>14547800
i'm just talking about the big golden dragon item.
-to is a suffix that means sword, i.e. ninja-to is ninja-sword.
the gashatto are cartridge sword.
>>
File: kmaxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1360x760px) Image search: [Google]
kmaxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1360x760px
It has been a year already
>>
>>14547849
Fuck you, still too soon.
>>
>>14547849
Okey. Thats sad
>>
File: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.jpg (34KB, 542x347px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.jpg
34KB, 542x347px
>>14547539
I'm really glad this image still gets posted, seeing as I posted the original

You guuuuuuuys
>>
>>14547849
>He died instead of that faggot Nishime.
God dammit.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 350x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 350x404px
>tfw people think they are experts in foreign words in japanese
>because they speak english
>tfw「シャット」means「shut」
>>
>>14547666
>RX totally ripped off the demon world concept from Stronger tho
Not really. The Majin race in Stronger came from an underground kingdom, not from a demon dimension that turns out to be a parallel Earth.
>>
>>14547898
epic falseflag
>>
>>14547976
Fuck off Ghostcuck cancer.
>>
>>14547983
Must everything revolve around Ghost's quality?
>>
>>14548004
Yes.
>>
>>14547849
who
>>
File: do.jpg (178KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
do.jpg
178KB, 500x428px
>>14548048
can you not?
>>
File: Daido.png (258KB, 299x448px) Image search: [Google]
Daido.png
258KB, 299x448px
Is Eternal's actor old or was it make up?
>>
>>14548068
He's 44.
>>
>>14548135
wow, I thought he was in make-up
>>
>>14546004

nobody?
>>
File: 58009306_p2.jpg (2MB, 1482x2072px) Image search: [Google]
58009306_p2.jpg
2MB, 1482x2072px
Which one is the favorite precure season of /krg/?
>>
Gou should have died instead of Chase
>>
>>14548274
Glitter Force.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-27-16h25m36s169.png (754KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-27-16h25m36s169.png
754KB, 853x476px
I just finished Blade. Holy shit what the fuck. I can't watch more shit after that fuck. I need to take a nap or shit. Now how does Inoue fuck it up in Missing Ace.
>>
>>14548279
Tomari was trash and shouldn't have been in Drive.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-27-19h46m02s569.png (556KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-27-19h46m02s569.png
556KB, 864x482px
Gaim is so Kawaii
>>
>>14548286
It's AU
>>
>>14548286
Missing Ace is pretty good.
>>
>>14548286
It's an alternate ending written before the halfway point, so Sho Aikawa hadn't taken over the show yet. Several later rules are hinted at by the movie, but they don't quite match up with the show due to that, like the use of the Roaches.
>>
Who do you believe in, Yourself or Amazon?
>>
>>14548409
Believe yourself ASHITAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14548341
>alternate ending
That's like saying Paradice Lost or the Ryuki movie were "supposed" to be alternative endings.
Nice headcanon though.
>>
>>14548439
KENZAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
>>
>>14548341
>Several later rules are hinted at by the movie,
>but they don't quite match up with the show
that also describes GSL and a couple others. Probably because they release with the final form before the final form in the show is revealed thus necessitating a different universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhM8r1wXrFI

what did I just stumble into
>>
>>14548454
except it is an alternate ending to blade
the movie was the first showcase of king form, so everything starting with the trials didn't happen in the movie world.

That's how they were able to make a movie set in the future without spoiling the actual series
>>
>>14548504
>the movie was the first showcase of king form
Didn't most early heisei series do that? reveal the final form in the movie first

>so everything starting with the trials didn't happen in the movie world.
I thought it was just "What if Kenzaki killed Joker"
>>
>>14548504
That's how all the AUs are, how you're justifizing it as somehow full-on retarded.
>GSL
>Takes place in an AU future
>Doesn't have Dark Kabuto, etc
>Had a late staff change
>>
>>14548504
>>that's how they can do future
>implying kenzaki sealing the undeads without ever getting King was a discarded ending
>implying king form was made/planned that late
topkek
>>
File: 79b.gif (874KB, 1462x1020px) Image search: [Google]
79b.gif
874KB, 1462x1020px
>>14548496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tds0qoxWVss
it's actually just a 2hu song
>>
File: tumblr_oayy5kUhra1vad5tqo3_1280.jpg (507KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oayy5kUhra1vad5tqo3_1280.jpg
507KB, 1280x936px
Gachapin is a rider now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGMSaR_MD4
>>
File: 1469315200534.jpg (161KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469315200534.jpg
161KB, 1440x810px
>>14548594
JAN JAN JAN JAN!!
>>
>>14548624
...I can't believe I remember this.
>>
>>14548624
Oh god wait a minute what if the Chibi form isn't actually a Chibi? Like what if it's full person size? Because that's clearly a guy in a suit for that picture of him kicking.
>>
>>14548594
It pisses me the fuck off that they're spending rider suit budget on the hideous SD forms.
>>
>>14548632
it's not a chibi form

think of Robotack or Kabutack
>>
>>14548632
JAE does have kids/teens, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x289px
>>14548632
>>
Does Gaim get good? I just started watching it and i can't stand the breakdancing drama. I just don't give a shit about rip off Jet Set Radio.
>>
>>14548764
>breakdancing drama
It doesn't last very long
I hope you like SMT
>>
>>14548764
It stops around halfway thru, the other anon is just pointing out that it becomes less dominate pretty early, but there still will be dancing bullshit for a while longer.
>>
>>14548787
SMT?
>>
>>14548801
Shin Megami Tensei
If you've played any of them you will easily understand the themes in gaim
>>
>>14548801
Shin Megumi Tensei. It's not accurate though.
>>
>>14548804
>>14548805
Oh. I mostly play video games made my eastern europeans and slavs. So I's never heard of that series
>>
>>14548801
It's /v/'s way of saying something is dark and edgy
>>
>>14548811
...the only game like that I can think of is that fake game from the nightwatch movie.
>>
>>14548822
Games made by eastern europeans or slavs?
Witcher series, STALKER series, Metro Series. Mount and Blade Series (although that one is turkish), Serious Sam series.
>>
>>14548841
Oh, shit, I thought RED was Nordic like EVE Online. Damn, Mount & Blade is Turkish? I've only played the 1st, but that's a good fucking game.
STALKER... now I feel dumb. Top tier.
Unpopular opinion, but STALKER>Fallout.
>>
>>14548624
You know, it's really clever to give a vidya-themed Rider a form that resembles a NES sprite, but it's going to be a blast seeing if they can execute it properly.
>>
File: 1463018966771.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463018966771.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>14548274
Smile Precure
>>
>>14548876
Smile was the first one I watched and Peace was the best one. She's one of us.
>>
File: 1461016488292.jpg (997KB, 1100x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1461016488292.jpg
997KB, 1100x1246px
>>14548883
Damn right she is.
>>
File: sm_scene_02.jpg (1MB, 4616x3445px) Image search: [Google]
sm_scene_02.jpg
1MB, 4616x3445px
>>14548274
Sailor Moon
>>
New thread
>>14548967
>>14548967
>>14548967
>>14548967
>>14548967
>>
>>14548496
Do you like, want me to link the Jojo one or what?
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.