[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1215 - Correct Numbering and Missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 82

File: 1462663487960.jpg (203KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1462663487960.jpg
203KB, 1440x810px
Old Thread: >>14205904

>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/1VUPfkQf
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

>Kamen Rider Ghost 31 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqx19wMCog8
>>
>>14208413
>3 fucking /krg/'s on the board.
Holy shit can you guys just stop, like seriously. You don't need to make a new thread even if the bump limit is reached if the thread isn't on page 10.
>>
>>14208455
If we wait too long then some shitposter is gonna make the thread
>>
>>14208413
>Have the best design
>No planned upgrades
>Writers made you an arguably worse jobber than Baron

Being Necrom is suffering.
>>
>>14208538
>worse jobber than Baron
>not G3

Kaito wasn't really a jobber even after he got Lemon energy
>>
>>14208544
He didnt win shit with the lemon energy anon. Heck, IIRC he didnt even kill the invess that week.
His only important wins were Ryoma(with Lord Baron) and Tyrant.

As for G3, he at least beat like two lords, and Hikawa got a better rider form later. Necrom has like two kills so far, none of which were important.
>>
>>14208544
You don't remember much from Gaim, do you?
>>
>>14208504
Who the fuck actually cares about that "Oh no the OP has a fake link and a photoshopped fat nigger in it, these threads are ruined".

By spamming these threads like this you're going to get these generals banned. You already caused the toku isn't /m/ retards to crawl out of the woodwork.
>>
>>14208556
But i didn't make the thread.

>You already caused the toku isn't /m/ retards to crawl out of the woodwork.
Didn't those exist before the shitposting started?
>>
>>14208544
>Kaito wasn't really a jobber even after he got Lemon energy
What? If anything that was his worst period. It's clear that the story didn't change much to accommodate Lemon Energy.

>Has advantage against Demushu but fails to kill him.
>Has advantage against Sid, but fails to kill him.
>Manages to distract Demushu once to escape.
>Beats the fly monster in the soccer episode

And that was pretty much it.

>fights on par with Micchy with Shin Zangetsu, even though it was Micchy's first battle and previous Banana Baron was shown to be stronger than Grape Ryugen.
>Can't do any damage to powered up Demushu.
>Only beats one of the Overlords of the week by teaming up with Gaim.
>Gets completely crushed by 'craziness gives me power' Micchy and they don't even bother giving an excuse for him like Gaim's hesitation.

The "jobber Baron" thing mostly exists due to Baron getting a power up that had very little effect. Beforehand, he actually had a mixed track record, even if it wasn't that good. Think about it - people likely would see stuff like only matching Micchy Zangetsu Shin with other eyes if Baron was still stuck with Banana and Mango.
>>
File: 1412443316115.jpg (96KB, 593x939px) Image search: [Google]
1412443316115.jpg
96KB, 593x939px
>>14208556

We're dealing with some bullshit right now. It'll be phased out eventually.
>>
>>14208538
He just got a sort of upgrade this week.
>>
>>14208538
Necrom at least got nerfed to explain why he started jobbing. Kaito just fucking jobbed constantly despite his constant MUH STRENGTH.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
What do you think the Black Core Medals would do individually and as a combo?
>>
>>14208612
Necrom is strong again due to muh heart and takoyaki so let's hope he won't job anymore.
>>
>>14208538
He's probably going to end up with Grateful by the end, it doesn't seem like either Deep or Mugen rely on the Hero Eyecons
>>
>>14208656
Why would the 15 heroic spirits go to him?
The grateful driver won't work unless they all do.
>>
>>14208675
An asspull. Welcome to toku.
>>
Mugen is only a few eps away but still no picture?
>>
Wonder if he gets mugen before his days are up
>>
>>14208690
Mugen isn't until episode 41
>>
>>14208697
Fuck off Inoue
>>
>>14208690
>>14208693
>>14208697
Heard it'll be episode 34
>>
>>14208591
How is gravure of toku actors unrelated to /krg/?
That's like saying "Seiyuu discussion doesn't belong on /a/!"
>>
>>14208736
well I mean you should be able to discuss seiyuu's in terms of who they would be good for voicing and junk like that

but just blogging about seiyuu's is stupid. They are voice actors, not anime.
>>
>>14208736
Are they being portrayed as their character from Rider in those photos? If no, then it's not related.

It's pretty simple.
>>
Is the Garo series a good toku for a Rider fan?
>>
>>14208757
Garo is always a good toku.

Unless you want to show it to kids or something, that's the only no no.
>>
>>14208757
Garo, outside of The One Who Shines in Darkness and the animes, is great and definitely recommended to anyone that enjoys toku.
>>
>>14208760
No, I actually want another mature series to watch like the new KR Amazons and humanoid lions sounds cool. I think I will try it them.
>>
>>14208756
Yeah they are
>>
>>14208690
>Mugen is only a few eps away but still no picture?
The magazine scans this month only covered things up to next week for some reason. We have no information about anything afterwards - there wasn't even a new monster suit in them.
>>
>>14208808
To be fair the last new monster suits were the first Ganmeizer and the Wright Brothers Ganmas, otherwise they've just been re-using older Ganma suits.
>>
>>14208768

They're actually humanoid wolves, not lions.
>>
>>14208844

No. Most Kamen Riders are monsters.
>>
>>14208844
No but kaijin riders are undeniably really cool
Despite not being a big fan of 555, Kiba destroying Kaixa honestly is one of my favorite scenes in all of KR
>>
>>14208844
Hongo Takeshi
>>
What's a good Kamen Rider series to show my friend who's never watched any toku before?

I was thinking maybe of W. Told her a little about Shotaro's internal conflict and she said it sounded much more interesting than it seemed from a picture of W's costume.
>>
>>14208844
Was Faiz before Kuuga? Because he was literally turning into a monster.
>>
File: 1435656573960.jpg (44KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1435656573960.jpg
44KB, 600x337px
>>14208413
>there are people that are still unironically subjugating themselves to Ghost
I quit after episode 4, why the fuck are you guys still watching this?
>>
>>14208859
>Shotaro's internal conflict
Which doesn't even show up until Philip is about to leave him? Why would you try to sell W on that?
>>
>>14208844

Kotaro/Black was the first Rider with a monster form separate from his Rider form, although it had much less relevance than Takumi's.

Still, even in the original Kamen Rider the fact that Hongo wasn't human anymore was a plot point.
>>
>>14208869
I'm a masochist.
>>
What kind of antagonist do you guys like, pure monsters or changed humans?
>>
>>14208869
>I quit after episode 4
>quitting that early in a series

I don't know who's more retarded me for responding or the person that made this post
>>
>>14208916

Pure Monsters, because sometimes they're relatable. Changed Humans gave up their humanity for some bullshit reason.
>>
>>14208876
He has different internal conflict from the very beginning. First he can't bring himself to say UR DAD IS DED and also pretty clearly has that impossible desire to basically BE his old boss, which I think is partly out of the guilt over his death and partly just because he really looked up to him and doesn't have much of a self-image.
>>
>>14208929
Which ones? The pure monsters feel like most of them just kill humans outright.
>>
>>14208930
Does Shotaro ever actually say that the boss is dead? I swear Akiko just blurts it out of nowhere one episode, even though I don't recall her being told that.
>>
>>14208925
Probably you. A lot of people here give shows 3 - 5 episodes to see if it grabs them before dropping it.
>>
File: 1461738521381.jpg (29KB, 220x367px) Image search: [Google]
1461738521381.jpg
29KB, 220x367px
would you watch a show about Shin, /m/? Or at the very least watch the other 2 movies he was supposed to have?
>>
>>14208590
>. Beforehand, he actually had a mixed track record
He only beat some random invess on his first transformation and when he got mango, not important victories,and people joked about that before he got lemon.
>>
>>14208959
No, I didn't enjoy Shin. Or J for that matter. I absolutely fucking loved Zo, though and would love to watch a couple more movies with him.
>>
File: 1457926482265.jpg (31KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1457926482265.jpg
31KB, 704x396px
So are there any sort of quirks or habits that you picked up because of Rider?

>tfw started eating more protein because of Amazons and do Wakana's "tch"
>>
>>14208601
Havent seen the last episode, but there werent planned upgrades for him.

>>14208612
>Necrom at least got nerfed to explain why he started jobbing.
He was a jobber right when he first appeared(as Necrom).
>>
>>14208844
Hongo and Hayato were monsters. That's sort of the point of them.

Faiz is canonically the best rider though, but for finally icing the great leader.
>>
>>14208960
He also beat Ryugen, beat Bravo, by double teaming with Gaim, and also defeated Sigurd with Watermelon. He also killed a generic minor Invess.

He did get betrayed and double teamed by Knuckle and Kurokage, beaten by Bravo and also by Zangetsu - but the later two also basically beat everyone else in those episodes.
>>
>>14208859

W is kind of overrated in my opinion, for someone who is new to toku, I'd recommend OOO or Fourze over it.
>>
>>14208974
>Faiz is canonically the best rider though, but for finally icing the great leader.
Eh? I don't get why people get this impression. He basically sacrificed his life to stop the equivalent of a random episodic plan.

The Great Leader wouldn't die just due to the time machine getting destroyed.
>>
>>14208959
Before I watched it I thought that a sequel/continuation/etc would work nowadays.

Then I saw the movie and thought it was the second most retarded thing in Rider history, right behind The First and The Next.

So unless it was a complete remake/reboot of the Shin concept, no not really.
>>
>>14208983
Has it been stated he survived?
>>
>>14208990
Has it been stated that he was destroyed? I don't get why you think he'd be.
>>
>>14208996
>Has it been stated that he was destroyed?
Yes, he was tied to takumi and to the time alteration machine.
>>
>>14208990
No, Great Leader's fate was left ambiguous, but it is sort of implied that he was also killed when the History Reversal thingy was destroyed. I think people assumed he was dead because the next Rider was Ghost and that they'd do some kind of movie where Great Leader gets brought back from the dead
>>
It's the Shocker great leader, he would be there as long as Kamen Rider.
EEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14209001
>No, Great Leader's fate was left ambiguous
>, but it is sort of implied that he was also killed when the History Reversal thingy was destroyed.
That means he's dead till a further statement anon.
>>
>>14208538
>tfw Micchy was stronger then Kaito preoverlord
>>
>>14209010
Well yeah exactly, I never said otherwise. That's what "ambiguous" means stupid.
>>
When Google suggest an image based on a Kamen Rider image search that leads to an old thread.

https://desustorage.org/m/thread/13765759
>>
>>14209013
>That's what "ambiguous" means stupid.
ambiguous means it can be either case.
If he was implied to be dead then it's one case.
>>
>>14209026
>CTRL + F "Yongou"
>1/15
Damn.
>>
File: Gentaro_Kisaragi_Student.jpg (138KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Gentaro_Kisaragi_Student.jpg
138KB, 1440x810px
Most likeable Rider?
>>
File: Machine Decader.gif (981KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Machine Decader.gif
981KB, 300x200px
>>14209084
>>
I thought this was nice to share. Someone on futaba was posting some production details on previous Rider shows. Only proof the person can give was the fact they were recently let go and can see in previous episodes of Ghost a person's name being replaced with another.

Decade
>Natsumi's actress was a bit of a diva at the start. She didn't enjoy playing this damsel in distress role and wanted to have a more stronger role. It wasn't until the Den-O arc where she realized having an active role meant more pressure is put on to you and so she stayed quiet whenever the director told her she was doing something wrong
>Yuuseless's actor was actually pissed an important character such as the first (Heisei) Rider is being treated as a joke and tried to speak with the director about changing that. When the director said it had a purpose later in the show, Yuseless kept his mouth shut until production ended and nothing really happened
>Apparently it was Kaito's actor who came up with the idea that there was an intermediate relationship with him and Tsukasa. The director loved it and had the writing team include it in the show. This was one of the reasons Aikawa Shou left.
>>
>>14208967
After watching W, I couldn't decide whether being hard-boiled or half-boiled was better, so now I'm 3/4-boiled.
>>
>>14209104
>Natsumi's actress was a bit of a diva at the start. She didn't enjoy playing this damsel in distress role and wanted to have a more stronger role.
What franchise did she thing she was getting into? Even in the previous entry, where there were two heroines that used rider powers they ended up being damsels in distress(which I dont like either but it is how it is).

>Yuuseless's actor was actually pissed an important character such as the first (Heisei) Rider is being treated as a joke and tried to speak with the director about changing that. When the director said it had a purpose later in the show, Yuseless kept his mouth shut until production ended and nothing really happened
Poor guy, if this is true. Not only they treated Kuuga as a joke, they treated him as a joke.
>>
>>14209104
Double
>Phillip's actor had a slight mental breakdown midway during the show's production. It took a while for him to calm down, but it was this reason why after Xtreme debutted the show immediate shift to focus on Phillip
>The last episode was filmed on the spot because of higher up intervention. The original ending was supposed to be Phillip disappearing into the Gaia Library, but suits in Toei didn't like the show ending on a bittersweet ending. The whole episode was rushed which was why some of the extra cast were from talents auditioning (Mostly likely Gokaiger). The Energy Dopant suit was supposed to be used in the opening of Movie War Core but had to be used in the episode instead.

OOO
>The Greed's having human form was a director decision which Kobayashi was not happy doing. She didn't like possibly the audience being sympathetic to the human forms and not the monster forms.
>Gatakiriba's debut battle was a mistake entirely. Originally it was to only feature at least seven clones, but a person in the action team thought having only seven would slow the fight. Said person was fired after millions were wasted creating that scene.
>>
File: 1461711558532.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461711558532.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
Do you think we'll see more Shift Tires in the Heart/Mach Drive Saga?
>>
>>14209131
>Said person was fired after millions were wasted creating that scene

Irony at it's finest.
>>
>>14209159
Assuming Heart's Rider form can use Shift Tires, at least one beyond the basic one.
>>
>>14209131
Fourze
>The production team tried to convince Nakashima to drop Gentaro's hairstyle as it was taking too much time to set up properly. When Nakashima finally did write in a reason (Aries Arc), the production team suddenly realize it didn't have the same effect and so left in the pomp.
>Power Dizer was supposed to have a more active role to the point Magnet State being a form combined with Dizer. This was dropped in fear of having another Gatakiriba incident.
>The production team wanted each member of the main cast be related to previous Riders someway or another. They originally wanted Hongo Takeshi be Gentaro's grandfather, but Toei said no. Another reason being that the thought of Rider 1 settling down at all was ludicrous at the time.
>The remaining Horoscopes were supposed to be all of the Rider Club as Nakashima liked having Gentaro fight the friends he made over the year as a sign of maturity. Production told him no in fear of ratings dropping as a result. They allowed him to choose only one but had to be a one-shot (Gemini/Yuuki)
>>
>>14209168
I wonder what weapon will be repainted/kitbashed into Heart's weapon, assuming he gets one as a rider
>>
>>14209105
>twitter shit
hang yourself
>>
>>14209169
Just report it and keep going on with your life.
>>14209171
>Fourze was almost Rider 1's grandkid
We really are living in the bad timeline.
>>
>>14209171
>>The production team wanted each member of the main cast be related to previous Riders someway or another. They originally wanted Hongo Takeshi be Gentaro's grandfather, but Toei said no. Another reason being that the thought of Rider 1 settling down at all was ludicrous at the time.

Not sure how I would have reacted to that. I probably would have liked it.

>>The remaining Horoscopes were supposed to be all of the Rider Club as Nakashima liked having Gentaro fight the friends he made over the year as a sign of maturity.

This, I would have loved however.
>>
>>14209190
You're on 4chan kiddo, guess
>>
>>14209190
Shut the fuck up and talk about Rider.
>>
>>14209190
If you don't understand why it should just be reported by now then you haven't been here before. So just trust me when I say "don't draw attention to it and just talk about karate bugmen
>>
>>14209191
Considering that the one we DID get was the single worst episode of the show, I doubt it.
>>
>>14209171
Wizard
>The person was not present at the time as production was taken over by Toei's B-Team. He was, however, working with Kyoryuger at the time, but can't remember much as Sakamoto apparently likes to have his handpicked team at the frontlines.
Gaim
>The person was brought only a few episodes after production had started. Production was given orders to follow exactly what Urobuchi had written as this was an important year for Rider as it could help bring new talent to the writing staff (Proven true with Ghost)
>The only time production disobeyed was when Urobuchi asked for a backstory episode for Kaito. Production discussed with Urobuchi that having an episode like that would only slow down the great pacing he has built so far.
>Urobuchi was reluctant to allow movie-tie in episodes on the show, but since it filled his quota for 'filler' episodes, he allowed it.
>The forest scenes were difficult to edit as they had to use a custom filter to get the right color distortion. This was eventually toned down slightly each time until it wasn't used anymore.
>This was apparent the most laxed production in years
>>
>>14209199
Which is why it being all of them would have been better, because it would have actual effort put into it. Not just "Eh, I guess we can do it for you".
>>
Somebody tell me how the gatakiriba combo scene could cost millions, or were they talking yen
>>
>>14209207
I don't know, Anon. What currency does Japan use?
>>
>>14209207
Yeah it cost 8 gorillion Austrailian Fun Bucks to do the Gatakiriba combo.
>>
>>14209210
Pesos?
>>
>>14209203
Drive
>Everyone in production knew having a Rider's main vehicle be a car was a dangerous stake. They only hoped that the show did well enough so the decision could be excused
>The person wasn't sure, but it seems as if some actresses casting couch their way into the show. This has happened before, but stopped for a while because the higher ups were tired of covering the incidents. He strongly believed Rinna is one of them

Ghost
>Alain's side story was filmed separately from the main crew and under Fukuda's supervision as he wanted to make sure future plotpoints were not leaked to the main cast.
>The only reason they could give to the cast about Alain's new costume and his new personality was that it was a dream sequence.
>>
>>14209226
>actresses
More than one? Damn.
>>
>>14209226
>Medic will never be on your couch willing to do anything for a job

Why do I even bother waking up.
>>
>>14209171
>They originally wanted Hongo Takeshi be Gentaro's grandfather
Isn't Hongo a full cyborg? How can he have kids

>The remaining Horoscopes were supposed to be all of the Rider Club as Nakashima liked having Gentaro fight the friends he made over the year as a sign of maturity told him no in fear of ratings dropping as a result.
How would that make the ratings drop?
>>
>>14209207
GataKiriBa is fucking retarded anyway, if they were allowed to use it OOO would win every fight ever and never even need super forms. It's the first combo he gets I think and it's the most OP shit in the entire show.
>>
File: 1411596712891.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411596712891.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>14209252
based as fuck
>>
File: 1458054601790.png (228KB, 340x325px) Image search: [Google]
1458054601790.png
228KB, 340x325px
>Watching Ghost 30 RAW
>Takeru has 54 days left
>Alain spent 6 fucking days running to Takoyaki Grandma, canonly.
>>
>>14209252
It is weird that they dropped that so quick.
>>
>>14209171

>They originally wanted Hongo Takeshi be Gentaro's grandfather

I don't know whether I hate or like the idea

>>The production team wanted each member of the main cast be related to previous Riders someway or another.

Why not use that idea for something likes at 50th anniversary or 20th Heisei Rider
>>
>>14209263
Now that is slo-mo
>>
>>14209171
The Horoscopes bit could explain why most of the Rider Club have such small roles in the 2nd half of the show.

>>14209242
>Isn't Hongo a full cyborg? How can he have kids

Huh? The only cyborg that's just a brain in a robot body is ZX. The others still have other organic components, although it's not clear how much (V3 also claims that only his brain remained from his original body, but he still seems to have organic components, like a circulatory system with blood, they're probably just not completely human-like).
>>
>>14209268
He went high gear
>>
>>14208967
I can't stop giving things a thumbs up now. I know that's not specifically a kamen rider thing but I didn't use to do it before I watched kuuga
>>
Do they poll kids on who are their favorite riders of the season?
>>
>>14209252
I can kinda understand that. Speaking from experience, some people are actually just lazy or slow until they get a sudden burst of energy. It made sense with Shinnosuke's character too.
>>
iirc Hongo goes full body mod in the comics
>>
>>14209263
Either she was REALLY far away or Alain got fucking lost in the city.
>>
>>14209263
Nah, it can just mean that the previous episode somehow took 6 days.
>>
>>14209171
>The production team wanted each member of the main cast be related to previous Riders someway or another. They originally wanted Hongo Takeshi be Gentaro's grandfather, but Toei said no.

So Toei didn't want Takeshi to have a grandkid but Toei perfectly fine with Takeshi having a creepy relationship with Tachibana's granddaughter.

For those don't what i'm talking about just watch this guy review of Kamen Rider 1 movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J15Jt9NqsqY
>>
>>14209317
>watch this guy review
nah go kill yourself instead
>>
File: are you fucking serious.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>Alain literally charged into battle eating takoyaki
I know this is supposed to be an inspiring moment and shit but i'm laughing my ass off
>>
>>14209294
Yeah, when he returns in the final chapter.
>>
>>14209026
I remember that thread. We never got that tripfagfapfig.
>>
>>14209434
>>14209430
Why the hell do you think that Showa fans are fans of Inoue writing? Early Heisei isn't Showa.
>>
>>14209341
It reminded me of Wizard's part in Ultimatum where there's a slow-mo shot of him chowing down on donuts as a huge horde of monsters approaches him.
>>
>>14209445
Yeah, but it's clear that Inoue wants to distance his own writing from his father's though. It can be seen through all of his later work starting from Agito.

Even in that review they complain about how the movie meanders a lot with the school and drama scenes, with it taking a long time before Hongo even transforms once. That sounds pure Inoue and not Showa-like at all.
>>
>>14209467
Even the whole Nova Shocker plot sounds like he went "lol, the old Shocker was so silly and stupid!, now here's a serious and modern take - Nova Shocker!" Only it ends up stupid anyway, making the fact that they go out of their way to make the old Shocker seem stupid even worse.
>>
Is there any place where i can stream amazons?
>>
>>14209499
No
>>
>>14209499
Amazon, if you're in Japan. And have Prime.
>>
>>14209475
That's the complete opposite of it.
Nova Shocker was there just to make Ambassador Hell look good. He even said that in the niconico live interview.
>>
>>14209534
>Nova Shocker was there just to make Ambassador Hell look good. He even said that in the niconico live interview.
wait, Ambassador Hell did a live interview?
>>
>>14209131
>The whole episode was rushed which was why some of the extra cast were from talents auditioning (Mostly likely Gokaiger).

Heh, So does that mean Leo auditioned for Gokaiger but didn't get a part unlike Ahim?
>>
>>14208413
>Showa Hating General
>>
>>14209582
Given the timing they would have been auditioning for Goseiger and Possibly OOO.
>>
>>14209534

They make him look good through his turn over in the final battle, since they lacked his spirit, but it's clear that during the whole "economic domination" stuff they were meant to look smarter and more modern than the original Shocker.
>>
Has the Chaser movie been subbed yet?
>>
>>14209622
No
>>
>>14209572
not on nico, but on another channel
hopefully it will be included on BD
>>
>>14209635
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>14208590
>Has advantage against Demushu but fails to kill him.

But he wasn't there to kill the Overlords. Kaito and Ryouma wanted the power of Helheim that the Overlords had. It wasn't about killing them, but stealing their power and gaining more data.

>Has advantage against Sid, but fails to kill him

Their fight was interrupted with Sid running away to find the Overlord.

>Can't do any damage to powered up Demushu.

None of the regular riders could beat the Overlords. Everyone of them was killed by Gaim. The best Kaito did was against the Bull Overlord and even then it was Kiwami Arms that dealt the finishing blow.

>Gets completely crushed by 'craziness gives me power' Micchy and they don't even bother giving an excuse for him
>The "jobber Baron" thing mostly exists due to Baron getting a power up that had very little effect. Beforehand, he actually had a mixed track record, even if it wasn't that good. Think about it - people likely would see stuff like only matching Micchy Zangetsu Shin with other eyes if Baron was still stuck with Banana and Mango.

I disagree. If anything it really shows that they should have introduced Ryugen Yomi earlier to showcase Micchi's change at the hand of the Overlords (and to explain his craziness and delusions of seeing Takatora) and how he was capable of fighting both Kiwami and Baron. In fact given the whole withdrawal and delusion effect from the lockseeds happen to Hase, I sometimes wonder if Ryugen Yomi wasn't intended to be introduced earlier and they just didn't have the suit together.
>>
>>14209661
>want to be hip and cool on the internet

how about respect the old classic era.
>>
File: memories.jpg (734KB, 1153x1710px) Image search: [Google]
memories.jpg
734KB, 1153x1710px
image dump
>>
>>14209661
Truly nothing can compare to the thematic depth of Kiva, Decade and Ghost
>>
>>14209661
>and especially post-Heisei dude
What? I could see the point if you were an early Heisei fag, but later Heisei shows just became more episodic, more action centered and less story driven.

I guess Showa series generally were still more episodic, but if you're fine with Heisei moving in that direction I don't see how you can complain about "shallowness" of the Showa series.
>>
>>14209661
>>14209689

Don't forget Wizard
>>
>>14209689
>Decade
The main rider makes up for the plothole mess

>Kiva
I like it but /krg/ hates it

>Ghost
I would say something but i don't like shitposting
>>
>>14209661
>>14209700
Don't forget that post-Heisei now mainly focusing to promote on stupid ass gimmicky toys
>>
haha i'm a retard and didn't notice new threads got made.
Ok so for whoever is serious about "who is maurice", here's some answer that isn't a meme.
Maurice was someone who showed up when there was a shitposer who kept spewing "ghost is shit". He defended Ghost FURIOUSLY and kept calling it comfy. He was into inflation and smelly things, made a image of yurusen that people won't stop posting and something happened to him a few threads ago and he never posted again since.
About other shitposters:
Ghost is Shit: Some dude who kept saying ghost is shit so he could fight with ghost fans. Went full retard crying that ghost was good and disappeared forever.
Nepfag: Always posts using a image from a character from Hyperdimension Neptunia whose name I forgot. Has some pedo meme based off him.
Billy the Rod, Peachy, Yongou & co: I can't speak about them. They are legendary masters of shitposting. Ask the sages who have been around since the beginning, maybe they'll lend you information.
NihonNeon: Used to be a part of Yongou, Peachy and Billy the Rod's group as far as I believe. No longer seems to shitpost, but tripfags and uses tv-nihon shit when posting images/webms.
Maurice Impersonators: People who attempt to impersonate Maurice to get attention. OOOrice was one. The Maurice Followers are a branch of this.
>>
>>14209689
>cherrypicking
>>
>>14209714
>He was into inflation
Is that exactly what it sounds like?
>>
>>14209719
Yup. You don't really wanna know.
I think all posts related to Maurice were banned and deleted if people got quints/trips. That post itself was deleted for some reason. Or maybe something worse happened. Either way, I don't have any means to seeing deleted posts so I have no idea what happened to Maurice in the end.
>>
>>14209661
>>14209712
>post-Heisei
REEEEEEE
>>
>>14209727
>post-Heisei

Never thought I'd see a term even more retarded than neo-Heisei, but here we are.
>>
>walkin' through the shitpost forest of /krg/
>finally, I find the sacred tome
>post-Heisei
>I shed a single manly tear of Autism.
>we have reached Defcon 1
>>
>>14209714
Aaaah so that's what it was about. Yongou was some fag posting here. All this time I thought everybody was bashing the shit out of the Drive mini-series that tied in to Kamen Rider 3.
>>
>>14209724
>I don't have any means to seeing deleted posts
https://desustorage.org/m/
>>
Does anyone have the Gaim cosplay pic with THIS IS MY BUFFET NOW
I lost it and want it back
>>
>>14209648
I would love to see toku bad guys interviewed like normal Japanese chat show stuff.
>>
>>14209751
No, that Rider 4 miniseries pretty much got universal praise from /krg/, hell, everyone really.

I think the only real complaint I've seen is that Rider 4 himself doesn't really do a whole lot and that it gets fucking retarded near the end of episode 3.
>>
>>14209104

What is futaba?
>>
>>14209824
Fuck off, shit head.
>>
>>14209822
http://www.2chan.net/
I think they specifically have a Toku board if I remember right.
>>
Tatakai?
>>
File: 1459382931694.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1459382931694.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>>14209843
>[YoY]
>>
>>14209838

Thanks.
>>
>>14209843
>>14209862
Fuck off, Yongou.
>>
>>14209843
>[YoY]
Why are you using a dead scrub Anon?
>>
Do you guys watch toku toy reviews on youtube? Have you ever seen someone with less charisma than DosmRider?
>>
>>14209919
>Watching Dosm
>Not watching Shuki when he's not wasting time opening fucking Pokemon card packs
>>
>>14209919
I just watch k2eizo because he's fast as fuck and shows off the toy nice and quickly.
>>
>>14209936
I do watch him but he doesn't review figuarts and shit.
>>
File: 1451613871891.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451613871891.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>>14209919
>Watching anyone other than Shuki, k2eizo and digger
>>
>>14209942
He used to, don't know why he stopped.
>>
>>14209946
He got burned out
>>
File: 1457103902706.png (173KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
1457103902706.png
173KB, 382x383px
>>14209936
>>14209944
>Shuki
>>
File: 1299382638232.jpg (3KB, 173x183px) Image search: [Google]
1299382638232.jpg
3KB, 173x183px
>>14209919
>that time DosmRider broke Nadeshiko's arm because he's a hamfisted retard

Has he done anything like that again?
>>
File: tips francodora.webm (1MB, 810x464px) Image search: [Google]
tips francodora.webm
1MB, 810x464px
>>14209944
>>14209942
>>14209938
>>14209936
>>14209919
>all these pleb tier faggots not watching ZeronXepher and giving him all your money to help him start his business
>>
>>14209919
TJOmega's a pretty strong contender. Definitely wins the "most unpleasant to look at" award.
>>
>>14209964
Jokes on him I use adblock
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 1843x1229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 1843x1229px
>>14209964
NEVER FORGET
>>
File: sacre bleu.jpg (86KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
sacre bleu.jpg
86KB, 302x302px
>>14209988
>>
>>14209975
I can't believe I still can't believe I tried talking to him into leaving toy reviews and to look for some other hobby.

Christ what an ass
>>
Anyone got that 11 minute long Blade memes video?
>>
>>14209998
I love extras in toku.
My favorite is probably the awkward woman in W who doe an immediate 180 in a panic scene without actually seeing the danger.
>>
>>14210023
Look up 0w0 on Youtube.
>>
Why the hell did Dr Maki turn into a fucking black hole when he was defeated?
>>
>>14210050
Medals.
>>
>>14210050
Dunno

The medals were extreme power, he died and could no longer control them and basically consumed him?

The real answer is probably: It looked cool
>>
>>14210050
The black medals were the power of nothingness which somehow meant a blackhole (that later turns out to be a wormhole to the future).
>>
File: Female Alan.png (205KB, 444x800px) Image search: [Google]
Female Alan.png
205KB, 444x800px
>>14209341

So how exactly did Alain get over the power issue with Necrom?
>>
File: The Heart.jpg (3KB, 479x466px) Image search: [Google]
The Heart.jpg
3KB, 479x466px
>>14210104
>>
>>14210111

Really?
>>
File: KNIGHT OF SPEEEEAAAARR.png (134KB, 425x271px) Image search: [Google]
KNIGHT OF SPEEEEAAAARR.png
134KB, 425x271px
>>14210111
Heart helped him? But didn't heart die?

>Select all images with a banana
>>
>>14210104
God I love women in nylons.
>>
>>14210113
That or Takoyaki. Your pick.
>>
File: 1440037394776.gif (778KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1440037394776.gif
778KB, 245x190px
What's your favorite collectible gimmick?
>>
File: 1357603476898.jpg (30KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
1357603476898.jpg
30KB, 480x960px
>>14210134
Medarus
>>
>>14210134
turning the monsters into yugioh cards which give you special moves
>>
>>14210134
Cards.
>>14210146
This guy gets it.
>>
>>14210134
Rings if they can actually be worn on your fucking fingers
>>
>>14210153
You can't wear the rings? Even with the adult extenders?
>>
>>14210180
I don't HAVE the adult extenders. They're sold out everywhere.
>>
>That Blade "Turn up"
Oh christ, I can't help but laugh every time
>>
>>14210134
Medal. I wish they done more
>>
>>14210134
hotwheels and eyeballs are my fav
>>
>>14210184
3D printing could probably solve your problem.
>>
>>14209714
And that's why we don't namefag in generals, guys.
>>
>>14210134
Medals, followed by cards. Simplicity is good, ya know?
>>
>>14209919
I like when girls with cute voices make reviews of rider/sentai/precure toys.

>trains captcha two times in a row
looks like someone miss Den-O and want a Den-Os series.
>>
>>14210240
But we totally do. Every general does.
>>
>>14209203
Looks like Gaim had no production trouble or scandal
>>
>>14210185
I look forward to it every episode.
>>
File: 1445194194045.png (404KB, 590x468px) Image search: [Google]
1445194194045.png
404KB, 590x468px
>>14209843
>>
2 more weeks to Golfgom
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/golf/
>>
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-06/
>>
>>14210185
>tfw Kenzaki is doomed to a miserable existence and will never TURN UP in a sweet Roppongi nightclub surrounded by hot S&M Undead bitches
>>
>>14210281
>It's real
Guess they're pulling overtime this week.
>>
>>14209104
Pretty interesting reads. Thanks for posting.
Makes me sound like a gossiping housewife, but I do love hearing about the hardships behind the scenes.
>>
>>14210281
Wow that's early. Cool!
>>
>>14210281
BELIEVE IN AMAZON
>>
File: 1447011557859.jpg (19KB, 403x383px) Image search: [Google]
1447011557859.jpg
19KB, 403x383px
>>14210281
Good shit, O-T.
>>
>>14210292
AMAZON WILL SURVIVE!
>>
>>14210184
Check eBay. I paid $30 for 16 like three months ago, they're probably still there. Only problem is they're only the 20mm size, which are actually too big for most adult hands unless you're a lardass.
>>
File: 27465228_p0.jpg (293KB, 700x777px) Image search: [Google]
27465228_p0.jpg
293KB, 700x777px
>>14209104
>>Apparently it was Kaito's actor who came up with the idea that there was an intermediate relationship with him and Tsukasa.
"intermediate"?
Also, between this and the same actor insisting that Daiki "really loves" Tsukasa in the gay way and that the Gokai/Decade movie that idr the name of was about "Daiki and Tsukasa's love story", what's the likelihood he's writing Diend/Decade slash fanfiction nowadays?

is it self-insert fic if you actually are the character?
>>
File: 1437597116994.jpg (259KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
1437597116994.jpg
259KB, 1280x974px
>>14210281
>it's real

What the fuck O-T, I need to get up for work in 6 hours. Why are you doing this to me.
>>
>>
>>14210134
battle buttplugs
>>
File: 1318569254049.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1318569254049.png
16KB, 200x300px
>>14209104

God damn I feel terrible for the guy.
>>
>>14210307
At least he's the red of a Sentai now? Even if it's a joke Sentai.
>>
File: 1458491226876.jpg (56KB, 960x706px) Image search: [Google]
1458491226876.jpg
56KB, 960x706px
>>14210281
Based as always O-T.
>>
File: 20160509004126_1.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160509004126_1.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>playing Gundemonium Recollection
>suddenly some random bitch turns into Faiz
>with lights and rider kick
I was not expecting that shit and started to nerd the fuck out and died.
>>
>>14210327
Fuck, I remember playing that game god damn years ago. Never got that far though, that's cool.
>>
>>14210327
Sadness keeps repeating...
>>
>>14209226
>The person wasn't sure, but it seems as if some actresses casting couch their way into the show.
>He strongly believed Rinna is one of them

NO! My techfu is a pure Christmas cake! PURE I TELL YOU!
>>
>>14209252
Ryoma seems like a great guy.
>>
>>14209975
Wait why did this guy is hated again on /krg/?? Did he do something wrong beside reviewing belts?
>>
>>14210377
Check two threads back you'll see why
>>
>>14210377
He scalped 10 CSM Decadrivers for himself because why not. He's scum.
>>
>>14210377
>begs for money and complains about not getting enough money from YT and etc. even though he bought 10 CSM drivers
He didn't really do anything to /krg/, but he's just seems like a piece of shit.
>>
>>14210377
It's not so much hate as annoyance. He buys 10 CSM DecaDrivers, has multiple belts for every show he likes, yet has the gall to complain that his fans aren't giving him enough youtube money to live on? He's just kind of a dick.

Personally I've never watched his vids and I don't care about ~youtubers~ but I loathe him now because I wanted a CSM DecaDriver but I can't find them anywhere now as they were FUCKING LIMITED STOCK
>>
>>14210335
I'm not the best at bullet hell this being like my first real go at it but damn dude. You could even make it to stage 4.
>>
>>14210386
He revealed in a livestream that he Shopped that picture. He only actually owns one.
>>
>>14209686
>Ghost Isn't "eyeball"
What?
>>
>>14209975
>>14210409
You know looking closer they actually do looked shopped, especially the center ones.
>>
>>14210418
If it is shopped, he did a pretty good job.
>>
>>14210409
Bullshit. Photoshop can be used to do some crazy things but I honestly doubt he is good enough to make reflections as realistic as that.
>>
Did Haruka really need to do that fucking spin attack?
>>
File: krjoker-10.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
krjoker-10.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
Best sleekest Kamen Rider design?

>Showa
Black

>Heisei
Joker & FangJoker
>>
>>14210447
It's like asking if Sakamoto really need that many legs and explosives in his work
>>
File: 1447972419583.png (95KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1447972419583.png
95KB, 2560x1440px
>>14210457
Ultimate Kuuga is my favorite sleek Rider suit.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 492x299px
>>14210462
Mine's RU
>>
File: 1446888816147.png (128KB, 540x670px) Image search: [Google]
1446888816147.png
128KB, 540x670px
>>14210467
Yuseless please go.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 536x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 536x429px
>>14210469
No.
>>
Are there anymore Kamen Rider series like W, OOO, and Fourze? All the other ones ive tried to watch i cant get into.
>>
>>14210479
>W
Drive

>Fourze
Ryuki
>>
>>14210479
Well you'll like Drive because it was mainly written by the same person as W. For Fourze, you'll probably like Den-O.
>>
>>14210136
Why is Watanabe so cute
>>
>>14210493
He just naturally has good looks. I hope getting this deal to work on that Pokemon web show gets him a better role in some drama or something.
>>
>>14210493
WHY IS WATANABE BEING SQUANDERED
>>
>>14210497
The first thing i ever saw from OOO was the Movie War with Fourze, and i though ankh was a girl until he opened his mouth. I was very disappointed he was a man.
>>
>>14210502
It's like when you start reading JoJo Bizarre Adventure and find all the people you thought were girls were men.
>>
>>14210502
>I was very disappointed he was a man.
It's okay, I have someone for you.
>>
>>14210507
Tilda is my waifu.
>>
>>14210319
Starburst jelly beans are awesome.
>>
File: 1447221488209.png (396KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1447221488209.png
396KB, 434x425px
>>14210510
That they are, anon.
>>
File: 31678494_p39.jpg (100KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
31678494_p39.jpg
100KB, 800x700px
>>14210502
Because I love you, anon-kun.
>>
File: [nutted but still sucking meme].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[nutted but still sucking meme].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14210533
I wonder if that actor got to keep a replica of that creepy doll from OOO.
>>
>>14210524
wut
>>
I swear Kaixa was acting like this too.
>>
>>14210537
I wanna believe so. He showed up as a shopkeep in an episode of Akibaranger with the doll hanging out in the background.
>>
File: 31678494_p40.jpg (85KB, 615x800px) Image search: [Google]
31678494_p40.jpg
85KB, 615x800px
>>14210544
You don't want girl Ankh?
>>
File: count_the_medals.png (968KB, 1196x456px) Image search: [Google]
count_the_medals.png
968KB, 1196x456px
>>14210502
Choose:
Fuck
Marry
Kill
>>
>>14210554
Fuck Ankh, Marry Eiji, Kill Cazali.
>>
>>14209242
I thought only partial.
>>
File: DrMaki.png (1MB, 958x574px) Image search: [Google]
DrMaki.png
1MB, 958x574px
>>14210550
He shows up with a Sentai doll on his arm, but with the weird doll in the background
>>
>>14208950
She learns about it in one of the movies, the one that takes place around episode 14ish iirc
>>
File: yeah what a pity what a shame.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yeah what a pity what a shame.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>14210554
Easy. Fuck Ankh (guaranteed good blowjobs and at the least interesting handjobs), marry Eiji (handsome, cute, daddy's money, won't be home often so I can sleep around as much as I want, often nearly naked), kill Cazali.
>>
>>14210554
Fuck Ankh
Marry Eiji
Kill Cazali
>>
Why do all Rider belts have terrible audio quality? Would Bandai go bankrupt if they had to spend more than 5¢ on electronics?
>>
>>14210618
>Bandai
>spending more money on something than absolutely necessary
>>
>>14210627
This. Bandai are penny pinchers. You gotta wait till they release CSM versions of belts for the best sound quality.
>>
File: Pure Innocence.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Innocence.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Jesus christ why is Mamoru so adorable? Like they've managed to translate moe into not only a male character but also in live-action. This shit is dangerous to my heart if/when he dies
>>
>>14210667
It's the Mole Beastman in human/Amazon form. It's why he's so innocent.
>>
>>14210667
You probable have a thing for retard.
>>
File: 102036.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
102036.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>14210667
I want to mamoru Mamoru
>>
>>14210676
Please do not Mamoru the Mamoru.
>>
>>14210682
B-but mamoru means protect!
>>
Just finished Agito. Did anyone else find it kind off funny Ryou's ending was "rides off into the sunset with random stray adorable puppy"? I mean, the first part makes sense but the puppy just got me.
>>
>>14210691
Okay then, you can mamoru the Mamoru.
>>
Why does Amazons have to be so green
>>
>>14210692
The puppy dies the next day
>>
>>14210696
It's to signify Haruka's struggles with his nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
>>
>>14210696
Because green is a sickly color.
>>
>>14210699
No he did not. I refuse to believe he died.
>>
>>14210749
So says the word of Inoue, anon. Sorry.
>>
>>14210438
He probably took pictures of the box at different angles and then edited all the pictures into one pic.
>>
>>14210667
He just wants to protect his friends and eat cheeseburgers, man. That's the purest kind of human.
>>
>>14209252
He was right, it made him more human
>>
>>14210134
hamburgers
>>
>>14210667
This is the true power of amazon cells, it can make anime real
>>
File: tumblr_o6wpz4IzFf1tmm1afo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6wpz4IzFf1tmm1afo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>14210945
How many raw eggs will I have to gulp down to make my waifu real?
>>
>>14210990
Only one bullet to the head.
>>
File: P4U2_Yukari_Portrait.png (977KB, 1494x1996px) Image search: [Google]
P4U2_Yukari_Portrait.png
977KB, 1494x1996px
>>14210996
Oh, okay. Sounds easy enough.
>>
>>14211004
Average waifu taste, Nihon.
>>
File: 21530148_p0.jpg (324KB, 1181x700px) Image search: [Google]
21530148_p0.jpg
324KB, 1181x700px
Out of Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Hibiki, Kiva, which show should I watch next?
I don't like the sound of any of them except Ryuki and Hibiki (which I just have never really heard discussed) as I hate romance and miscommunication plots that could easily be resolved by talking to each other (thanks Blade), and I watch KR precisely because it ISN'T like the same procedural shit I see on normie tv every night, but all of these shows bar Kiva seem pretty popular.
Should I bother with any of these or just go straight to Showa? I've already got Amazon, Black, Black RX and Stronger on my list.

FWIW, my fave KR series are Kabuto, Fourze, Blade and OOO, the latter 3 /krg/ recommended to me after I said I liked Kabuto and W, so I trust you guys to be honest on this.
>>
>>14211091
Definitely Agito.
>>
>>14211091
Gonna toss my hat for either Agito or Ryuki. For sure not gonna recommend Faiz for you, theres a reason misunderstandings is a meme
>>
>>14211093
I've heard that's kind of a sequel to Kuuga. Is there anything I'm gonna miss if I haven't watched that? What's the tone like?

>>14211102
From what I've heard of Faiz, I think I would go actually insane watching it.
>>
>>14211129
Watch Faiz, anon. For Inui Takumi
>>
>>14209964
I just watch his bootleg reviews
>>
>>14211129
It's not at all a sequel to Kuuga. The G3 system was based on Kuuga, that's literally the only time it even matters.

And the tone is SoL X-Files
>>
>>14211133
When I have a week off and a few litres of hard liquor I might consider it.

>>14211144
>And the tone is SoL X-Files
I have no idea what this means but I'll put it in the queue, thanks guys.
>>
>>14211155
It's a slice of life show with spooks, that just so happens to have a Rider in it.
>>
>>14211159
Ohhhhhhh. Sounds cute.
>>
File: item_0000011348_4ehXSlLJ_05.jpg (92KB, 503x712px) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011348_4ehXSlLJ_05.jpg
92KB, 503x712px
Pick a Kamen Rider. Any Rider.
Could be your favorite or hated.

Now throw him/her/it in Dark Souls universe.
What would happen?

> Already an undead... sorta.
> Already on fire... sorta.

PREPARED TO DIE LIKE A BITCH.
>>
>>14210457

My melanin-enriched brethren.
>>
>>14211186
>>>/v/
>>
>>14211186
A shit Rider in a shit game. Fitting
Just kidding, I'd throw Gills in there. He's already used to suffering through things.
>>
>>14210667
Because he is supposed to represent a puppy-esque trained Amazon that is little more than a pet.

That's why they made him trust and like Haruka right away and that's why he's so fixated on protecting the team (his owners)
>>
>>14211241
With Mugen, he's basically gonna be the king of all life and death, right? That sounds fucking OP.
>>
Does all the hand slapping jazz in ghost have a name? It's cool as fuck. I'm glad the cgi budget couldn't afford multiple parkas per episode
>>
Kamen Rider W2 when?
Featuring Accel Joker
>>
>>14211318
You'll take your W Returns movies and Accel's cameo in the upcoming Drive thing and like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 720x713px
>>14211318
>>
>>14211327
>upcoming

It came out last month
>>
>>14211215

> Throw Gills cuz he suffered much and should suffer more

YOU SICK HOLLOW.
>>
>>14211327
>>14211337
i just want to see more Ren Kiriyama ;_:
>>
>>14210136

>he even has the Black Medals

I'm still mad we never got a combo with those. Same goes for the Poseidon Medals.
>>
>>14211342
Has he been in any dramas recently?
>>
File: 1456912233195.jpg (149KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1456912233195.jpg
149KB, 640x479px
>>14211318

> Accel Joker
>>
File: 1172816.jpg (803KB, 1308x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1172816.jpg
803KB, 1308x1300px
>>14210134

USB Sticks.
>>
>>14211343
wasn't Poseidon the combo for those medals? It's been a while since I've watched that particular movie so I don't really remember.

but yeah fuck Bandai for not giving us a Black Medal combo.
>>
enjoying Blade so far (ep 8) but is everyone gonna backstab everyone?

also poor Tachibana
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 450x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 450x289px
>>14211363
>>14211343
I'm actually fine with it, since I usually associate Birth with the Black Cores. Like if Birth got an upgrade and if the core movie didn't exist he would surely be using the Black Cores.

But he didn't. Instead, he got a downgrade.
>>
>>14211363

No, the black medals were scorpion, crab, and shrimp.

Poseidon's medals were shark, whale, and something called Ookamiuo in Japanese. I can't find the translation.
>>
I haven't kept up with anything since episode 12 of ghost? have I missed a whole lot since then? I know there's that one special with rider one and did surprise future get a OT translation? is there anything else new?
>>
>>14211384
Birth had a hard life. he was like the charlie brown of Rider shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilvNnKaT3-k
>>
>>14211384
The cell medal versions of all three black medals were split between the DX Birth Driver and Birth Buster. It may very well have been the plan at some point.
>>
>>14211388
Surprise Future was subbed and it's very good. The Rider 1 movie will be subbed in like 6 months when it releases on DVD. They started a new web series running concurrently with Ghost called Amazons and it's fantastic. Ghost is still worse than Faiz.
>>
>>14211402
thanks
>>
>>14211388
A lot of stuff has happened.
>>
>>14211350
imagine the bromance tho
>>
Isaki is pulling the Wesker look years ago
>>
>>14211429
The Wesker look did start in 96, so he's a few years late. But it is a timeless look.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x428px
>>14211390
Dude had a giant metal scorpion for power armor. I reckon that's a bit better that a beagle.
>>14211392
Feels like there was just a sudden change of plans with Birth in general. Never ever really felt as if he shared the same stage as Eiji, almost as if he was tertiary.
>>
Does Blade ever win "story" fights? He always seems to lose.

Also man, Tachibana is suffering a lot.
>>
>>14211345
He has too sell his naked butt photo book lately to please his fans. I think he will also show off his butt in his new movie as well.
>>
how many eps will Amazons have
>>
>>14210667
You know they are going to kill that innocent beast.
You know that day will come.
You know how bad it will be the day he is gone.
You know Haruka likes to kill, to hunt, and to take down his friend with no hesitation because WE LIVE IN ARMOR ZONE.
>>
>>14211452
How did the Mole Beastman die again? I remember in that episode he had to go get a fungal spore or something for some reason.
>>
>>14211459
It got poisoned and died slowly.
>>
>>14211451
>>
>>14211465
spasiba tawarish
>>
>>14211440
Not really. Blade is quite the jobber most of the time.
>>
>>14211476
Wow, are there other lead riders who are jobbers in their story battles?
>>
>>14211489
Ryuki?
>>
>>14211491
I think that's more of Shinji not wanting to fight.
>>
>>14211439
but Gotou was just everyone's punching bag for the vast majority of the series.
Date was a pimp so it kind of balances out.
>>
>>14211495
It might be, but he still jobs because of the fear of hurting others.
>>
File: AmazonWhip.jpg (47KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
AmazonWhip.jpg
47KB, 690x388px
>A Spear, Whip and Scythe
Can Omega-zon just pull any weapon he wants out of his ass?
>>
>>14211504
Toei want to make him the more popular one?
>>
this really screams Wesker, more than just the looks

also RIP tachibana-san
>>
>>14211512
The magic seaweed will make his karada not boro boro da anymore
>>
>>14211517
>tfw I thought only Tachibana would say it in one episode
>every other character repeats the line with some variation in the next episode
>>
>>14211517
Can you give me like a visualization of what that would look like. The show really didn't make it clear. If only they could've cut to the same clip of him hulking out three or four times an episode instead of just twice.
>>
>>14211522
Him not hulking out and exploding into bad CGI effects not clear enough?
>>
>>14211534
you know, that scene never really paid off right?

unlike Kenzaki's
>>
>>14211504
>Omega-zon

I like this. What do we have to do to make Omegazon and Alphazon their official names?
>>
>>14211547
reborn in another universe
>>
>>14211547

>>Omega-zon
>I like this.
O-Oh gosh~. Well there's nothing stopping us from calling them that. It would just be a little nickname that some people would adopt.
>>
>>14211551
I'm sure Decade might have to get involved
>>
>>14211547
I don't mind those names honestly. Rolls off the tongue better then Amazon Alpha/Omega.
>>
>>14211004
>Yukari
i knew tripfags had shit taste but damn
>>
Enjoy reading how people picked on flaws in W and Fourze
http://togetter.com/li/368724
>>
>>14211600
They didn't like the Fake Yuki episodes as well? Makes sense.
>>
File: 1440596931286.jpg (41KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1440596931286.jpg
41KB, 374x374px
>>14211600
>Enjoy reading
I mean, I would if I could understand moon runes, but I don't
>>
>>14211605
More like talking about the inconsistency between Sanjo Gentaro, Nakajima Gentaro, and Tsukada Gentaro.
>>
File: HeilHibiki.png (23KB, 645x456px) Image search: [Google]
HeilHibiki.png
23KB, 645x456px
Please raise your right hand for the flag of Hibiki.
>>
Time for another bullshit game.

Pick your favorite rider series.
Pick your least favorite rider.
Your least favorite rider gets moved to that series with a matching belt and gimmick. How does it turn out?
>>
File: 025-0002184748_1.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
025-0002184748_1.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>14211625
Fake
>>
>>14211633
I think it's supposed to be a Hibiki version of the Nazi flag.
>>
>>14211629

Shit wait, I didn't take into account that you could love a series, but hate one of the characters on it. In which case, pick your second most hated rider.
>>
>>14211657
Inb4 Kusaka in everything.
>>
File: 18915703.jpg (283KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
18915703.jpg
283KB, 1366x768px
>>14211661

Or Ouja.

>Takeshi or Kusaka in Fourze
This is not okay.
>>
>>14211667

Oh my god, Ouja has the fucking triforce on his forehead.
>>
>>14211504
I guess so long as it's thin he can make it. I don't see him pulling out a war hammer or battle ax out of there anytime soon.
>>
>>14211669
holy shit you're right
>>
File: blurayamazon.jpg (34KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
blurayamazon.jpg
34KB, 600x338px
Amazon Rider!
http://www.toei.co.jp/release/dvd/1207468_965.html
>>
>>14211716

Back by popular demand?
>>
File: kdrdxban_2.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kdrdxban_2.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Who's willing to bet the Heart becomes a Kamen Rider by putting Shift Heartron into a replica Banno Driver?
>>
>>14211725
He'll probably just use a Mach Driver like Chaser does. It's horrible to think that Banno uploaded a copy of himself to another driver though.
>>
File: mach-heart-shift-cars.jpg (60KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
mach-heart-shift-cars.jpg
60KB, 600x690px
>>14211742

I doubt it. It seems too big for that. Then again, my eyes could be playing tricks on me.
>>
>>14211725
Mach's novel already gives hint
Perfection is fusion of Human + Roidmude + Core Driva.
Heart will be car god this time.
>>
Apparently a joke on Japanese sites right now that are about Rider is to post an image of Gou looking confused or worried with the text "Implications"
>>
>>14211758
All I know about Japanese memes are that they can get downright surreal at times. Like that shit right now with morphing Marisa from Touhou's head into different weird shapes with two other bitches looking scared at her.
>>
>>14211758
Aparrently the joke is that in Episode Mach, Gou is talking about his GF with Shinnosuke and at a certain point he basically says that they slept together, and after Shin asks him about it Gou realizes what he said, drops his spaghetti and screams "I WASN'T IMPLYING ANYTHING HAPPENED!"
>>
are Aesir subs bad?
I see in the guide aesir and tv-n subbed Gaim but aesir isn't the recommended sub
are they really as bad as tv-n?
>>
>>14211773
Some huge sub drama was happening around the time of Gaim airing. I don't know the details, but O-T decided to not do it. Aesir is basically the only group that didn't die out early and did the whole show, along with TV-N. Aesir is what you use to watch it.
>>
>>14211778
Can anyone give details? I know that it basically amounted to HeatMetal having a hissy fit but I don't know why.
>>
thanks for whoever gave me desustorage. was that a mod who posted the maurice image?
>>
>>14210389
Is this that jap who always is reserved in his videos, but goes all giddy like a schoolgirl when testing the belts?
>>
Would you play an Amazons fighting game, /krg/?
>>
Hehehehe
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01F8IQ6UG
>>
>>14211768
>confirms he slept with her

You can't do this on a Christian children's show!
>>
>>14211883
It's a novel.
>>
>>14211742

>Has it's own electronics
>Mach Driver
That shit just doesn't work.
>>
>>14211880
There's no reason why I wouldn't, unless it's like, Tattoo Assassins-tier garbage. And even then.
>>
>>14211749
>>14211751

God you're English is bad. I hope you're just copy and pasting stuff from 2chan. But if I'm reading this right, you're saying that Type Heartron might be Heart combining with a Human.

>Crosser Mach has Go and Chase fuse
>Type Heartron has Shinnosuke and Heart fuse
>>
>>14211903
They could conceivably fit it all by going taller so it sticks out the front of the driver rather than going long like Shift Tridoron. But obviously the silhouettes contradict that.
>>
>>14211880
why limit yourself to just amazons?
Why not just make a rider fighting game?
>>
>>14211903
it could work if the mach driver has a blank standby like the ghost driver has for necrom
or it says crosser after the belt says mach
>>
>>14211928
>>Type Heartron has Shinnosuke and Heart fuse
>Shin and Krim do the mindswap shit they only did on the Type Tridoron debut
>Heart uses the Drive Driver, but with Shin's soul instead of Krim's
>>
File: KRDr-Sword_Roidmude.png (173KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
KRDr-Sword_Roidmude.png
173KB, 400x511px
>>14211951

I didn't mean like that. Like those Fused Roimudes that sync up with humans.
>>
>>14210438
He does it in like every video. Those "reflections" all the toys make on the "glassy" black surface? Those are done digitally.
>>
Pick a heisei series that isn't generally regarded as terrible, and I'll watch it.

Besides W and Kuuga; already seen those.
>>
>>14212050
>generally regarded as terrible

This place has awful opinions though
>>
>>14212050
Agito. OOO. Blade. Ryuki. Kabuto. Den-O. Pick any of these you like.
>>
>>14212050
Gekiranger
>>
>>14212050
>>14212073
Seconding this.
>>
Do I need to watch Amazon to watch Amazons? Is Amazon good?
>>
>>14212110
No, yes.
>>
>>14211386
I think Ookamiuo is a wolf-fish
>>
>>14211625
I thought that was the Sharingan for a second.
>>
>>14211629
>OOO
>Mutsuki

Well he's still a fucking whiny bitch, for starters...
>>
Anybody got the Kamen Rider Decade Live & Show Musical? Mega is kill, as are all uploads I've found so far.
>>
Tatakae.
>>
>>14211386
According to the Official Translation in the English Speaking Belt (Singapore Version) it's "Lobster, Crab, Scorpion"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUWwDnWS0jQ
>>
>>14212135
Tatakae wa never end.
>>
>>14212141
>LOB-STEHR
>CREB
>SKOPIAN
>>
File: 315YouDidnt.png (737KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
315YouDidnt.png
737KB, 1365x768px
So how long before people put two and two together and try to make this Robin a Damashii?
>>
>>14212197
>>>/tv/
>>
>>14212201
Was gonna post there first, but I realized no one would get the Kamen Rider joke, so I tried here first.
>>
>>14211951
>That mindswap shit
In that episode where they were dealing with the chef, Krim said he missed being human because he wanted to eat the Kabuto tier good food. Why didn't he just switch with Shinnosuke for a few minutes? They showed that as long as Shinnosuke is wearing the driver, they don't even need to be transformed to switch.
>>
>>14212224
well i dont get the /tv/ joke so there's that too
>>
>>14212224
You could just not have posted it. That would have been better.
>>
>>14212110
No and no, unless you like Showa for some reason.
>>
>>14212076
I meant Kamen Rider, but sure, I'll check it out tomorrow. Been meaning to give a Super Sentai series a go.

What should I know before I delve into SS?
>>
>>14208967
Hibiki's Shu-!

its the only thing you should be doing.
>>
>>14212197
Regina gets feels out of me like no Kamen Rider character ever has. I just want to hold her and tell her it's okay.

I want a fairy tale Kamen Rider now.
>>
>>14212253
Avoid Ninninger.
>>
>>14212253
avoid gokaiger as your first, it has major spoilers for nearly every sentai that came before it.

I'd start from Gaoranger and work your way up. Also you might want to watch Jetman as well.
>>
>>14211773
Given that TV-N couldn't go two sentences without massively fucking up the translation completely (Like their akibaranger subs), no, they're not as bad.
>>14211792
Dude didn't really like the show, didn't want to have dual releases like with Fourze.
>>
So i have a question about Kamen Rider W.
Is there any reason why Shotaro and Philip couldn't use each others USB sticks?
For example, why couldn't Shotaro use Cyclone, or make a Joker/Trigger Combo or something like that?
>>
>>14212434
Besides toy reasons, no not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>14212434
The toys don't work properly in the other side of the drive- I mean, THEY CAN ONLY USE MEMORIES THEY THEMSELVES ARE CONNECTED TO CAUSE SOME BULLSHIT
>>
>>14212458
>>14212444
>>14212442
So the reason is toys? ok then.that's lame.
>>
>>14212468
Welcome to Rider. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>14212468
Welcome to Kamen Rider, I hope you enjoy your stay.
>>
>>14212434
I could be wrong on this, but I think only Philip can use the right-side memories because he's the only person who's directly connected to the Gaia Library and therefore able to leave his body using the normal memories. Anyone could take Shotaro's place though.
>>
>>14212484
But what about the times they use Philip's body as the host to transform, and Shotaro passes out?
>>
>>14212434
JUST BECAUSE
>>
>>14212474
>>14212476
Whoa, deja vu.
>>
>>14212495
Fang and Xtreme are special memories so they can do fancy shit, whereas the base six are basically just weaker Dopant memories.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
In a similar vein in OOO, how did eiji know what medals went in what slots? Why did he never put lion in the feet slot or gorilla in the head slot?
Why didn't the eagles fly them to mount doom?
>>
So is it just me or did the newest Amazon kinda look like something out of Kiva?
>>
>>14212526
I assume that Eiji knew because either Ankh told him off-screen at some point, or he was just lucky.

And they didn't fly the eagles to Mount Doom because if they did the Eye of Sauron would have seen them coming and shoot them out of the sky before they were anywhere nearby.
>>
>>14212541
Well I mean specifically the new Amazon the team fought, it looked very much like a Fangire to me, but now that you mention it yeah the action itself did feel very Kiva-like.
>>
Is there going to be 15 ganmeiser suits?
>>
>>14212555
They'll probably Justi-faiz some way to just make three Ganmeizer suits and just swap around some parts on them to make them completely original ones.
>>
>>14212526
The DX cores have lines on the back sorta like Roman numerals corresponding to their slots. I for head, II for arms, III for legs.
>>
>>14212575
It's like how they compared the last Gaim villain to a Fangire.
>>
>>14212558
Knowing Ghost's budget, I fear this is the likely case.
>>
File: NO NO NO.png (3MB, 1672x1044px) Image search: [Google]
NO NO NO.png
3MB, 1672x1044px
NO
NO NO NO
Takoyaki grandma isn't dead is she
Please say she's not, Alain's gone through too much shit in the past few episodes ;_;
>>
>>14212630
I'm so sorry anon, but her actress got flowers.
>>
>>14212619
What's wrong Ghosts budget?
>>
>>14212630
It's okay anon she's just napping. We'll bury Grandma so we don't disturb her
>>
>>14212641
>>14212648
NOOOOOO
>>
>>14209944
What's wrong with wotafa?
>>
New Thread:

>>14212766
>>14212766
>>14212766
>>
File: latest.png (580KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
580KB, 1280x720px
>>14211928
Was it not said somewhere that the human Chase copied is gonna be in the new Saga movie?

If so, I think the guy Heart copied will be Rider Heart. Thiey will fuse perfectly because Heart understood this guy the most. This will also be how Rider Chaser will return, with Chase's power being given to his human.

This also opens up for Rider Medic and even Rider Brain since it's not obvious whether or not Brain killed his human in that flashback. If they choose to do that anyway somehow, which I hope.
>>
>>14210153
Try your pinky
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.