[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the communist roommate in Crime and Punishment talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 352.gif (479KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
352.gif
479KB, 500x264px
>mfw the communist roommate in Crime and Punishment talks about how he will bring home lovers for his wife to have sex with in order to prove to her how radical he is
>mfw the Luzhin says he doesn't want to wear the horns of a cuckhold
>mfw the communist roommate says he should wear them with pride as a badge of progress

>mfw reading about Betrand Russel
>mfw he literally promotes cucking in "Marriage and Morals"
>mfw I find out his dad literally prepped bulls to shag his wife because he wanted to be progressive
>>
>>7618262
Go to boards where the talk of nigger dicks is appropriate

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
You're just now starting to figure out that the enterprise called Western Literature is a bunch of cucks competing to write the prettiest letters? How new are you?
>>
>>7618281
stop shitting up the board with stale pastas
>>
File: 6.jpg (399KB, 1158x1014px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
399KB, 1158x1014px
>>
>>7618301
>falling for this obvious bait

KIll yourself
>>
>>7618268

Except Hemingway. He was the least cucked. Maybe cucked by his desire for masculinity, but still, the least cucked.

Camus as well.
>>
There are cuck jokes in Shakespeare. This isn't a new thing.
>>
>>7618262
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>7618329
The scene in Crime in Punishment, where Luzhin's rootmate is trying to convert him to a communist. Remember? The rootmate that later ousts Luzhin when Luzhin frames Sonya.
>>
>>7618334
OH MY GOD WHO CARES
>>
>>7618262
it's almost like using cuckold as an insult has been a thing for centuries and not something dreamt up by evil /pol/acks to trigger reddit
>>
>>7618262
>Bertrand Russel

What do you expect from decadent aristocrats?
>>
>>7618314
But they don't write particularly pretty letters either.
>>
>>7618301
I really hope mister teddy is getting the strangest of strange on the side, and that they both turn up with the hivvy.
>>
i have a book of russel quotes on moral, historical, and miscelleneous topics. even as an edgy teenager i thought that shit was cringy as fuck. dont know much about the analytical side of his philosophy though

yeah that scene was pretty great. theres a scene in a three part tv program called "carlos" about the radical communist operative. this girl who was dating some chump in the communist scene is now fucking carlos, an internationally renowned terrorist, and her bf is trying to show how "progressive" he is by being ok with it. its a good show/movie in general. worth checking out if youre into 70s espionage/politics and so on
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.