[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminists and LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: feminism.jpg (40KB, 565x276px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
40KB, 565x276px
No matter how much time it passes, i simply cannot understand why the fuck are cishet women trying to victimise themselves through LGBT pride and LGBT protests. "JUST GET OUT OF HERE FEMINIST SCUM REEEEEEEEEEE" is basically my reaction to it. We are strong humans who fight for our own cause. And then the same feminists you find joining these protests are the same people that say "EWWW there is a girl with a dong in my bathroom, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ARE HERE JUST FOR PEEKING" and that makes no sense. I definetly don't support the whole idea of feminism because it's a way of chauvinism and that itself makes me puke, just like machism. I don't want them to be like "hey guys, im a victim of machism, just like you" because we are basically victims of christcucks followers of the sandniggers and the barbarians that destroyed the somewhat well built at that time roman society. Machism doesn't relate to any of us, even L, because in a couple with 2 women there is no oppresive male figure that can abuse anyone. I just don't get it.
What do you think about this?
>>
>>8496244
>lesbian
>at University
>can't find a girl or even make friends because I'm anti feminist
>feminists bully me constantly even when I don't talk about my views

I want off this ride.
>>
>>8496250
>>8495272

>>8495317
>>8494996
>>
>>8496310
>Being lesbian doesn't mean you have to tolerate faggots, bishits and trannies.

Funnily enough the religitard right seem to not care too much about lesbians, hot ones anyway. I wonder why?
>>
>>8496344
>he's only just realized religious people are cucks
>>
>>8496344
no dick, no sodomy
>>
>>8496344
Female privilege.
>>
>>8496244
There's no such thing as rape culture.
>>
>>8497155
of course there is not, it's just to point out how fucking retarded feminists are
>>
>>8496256
This is why I hide my powerlevel at university. Although I'm not sure which is more soul-crushing: not being able to speak your mind around your "friends" for fear that they'd leave you, or not having any friends at all.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.