[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 446
Thread images: 44

File: omrnb6SIIs1v673npo1_1280.jpg (214KB, 640x777px) Image search: [Google]
omrnb6SIIs1v673npo1_1280.jpg
214KB, 640x777px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Getting Serious Edition

On a scale of 1 (stay at home and only daydream) to 10 (will literally move mountains), how serious are you about getting a gf? Or if you have a girl, how serious are you about making it work?

How's your weekend going?

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>/clg/ prefers answering bonus questions about music, games and dating red flags
>Long-haired anons put their hair up
>Anons are thirsty but still have standards (kinda)
>"We're a goddamn small minority so Goddess help us find a partner inside a minority of a minority."
>Given a choice, anons mostly prefer to change their body type
>Fencing anon will provide quality footage of her ass getting kicked
>Femme/femmes exist but are usually invisible
>Lots of different /clg/ crushes, more curiosity than lustful
>/x/ anon still haunted by imaginary gf
>Peeps suffers bed death

Still waiting on:
>Anon in Japan's report on lesbian nightlife
>Delinquent's report on yankee comic yuri

Previously on /clg/ >>8482442
>>
>>8488721
>Still waiting on:
>Anon in Japan's report on lesbian nightlife
>Delinquent's report on yankee comic yuri

I like this addition to the format!
>>
Should I pick up a sport?
Which ones will have the most qt gay girls??
>>
>>8488756
So many sports with plentiful lesbians: Soccer, tennis, golf, rugby, softball, basketball, rowing, volleyball, boxing and many other physical combat sports.
Pick whichever you like that you think has qts.
>>
>>8488770
>not suggesting roller derby

girl.
>>
File: 8577731116_c5a70622a8_b.jpg (189KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
8577731116_c5a70622a8_b.jpg
189KB, 1024x737px
>>8488798
My ex used to do roller derby. It actually has a pretty high equipment /overhead investment for time and stuff. The teams are really "Cliquey" too so gotta watch out for that.
It is also heavy butch/suicide girls vibes so just go in prepared.
>>
>>8488753
As a matter of fact I'm currently, in this very moment, waiting on the subway to Japanese lesbian nightlife.

I'm not feeling it tonight but whatever
>>
>>8488820
Come on girl, think positive. Remember you are living many other anon's dreams!
>>
>>8488820
I don't go to the "lesbian nightlife" here in the States, let alone in a foreign country. Be strong! You're like our own personal 16th century explorer, here
>>
>>8488858
^This, Gotta live for all of us! Kiss a qt!
>>
>>8488820
Please inform to me as detailed as possible how it went! Were drinks expensive? Are Japanese lesbos assertive/agressive? Are there a lot of femmes? Etc etc I'm going in a few months and want to know as much as possible beforehand.
>>
Waves too flat to surf today, so I'm probably going to go into a nearby shady park and train for my fight tomorrow. What are you up to today, anons?

Morning wake-up and do your reps music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNqUQNPm-cQ
>>
>>8488721
>mentionomg the tranner in the OP
There was always something off about you
>>
>>8488798
>>8488811
Roller derby seems fun, but do they keep tranners out?
I don't want some man in a wig trying to chase me around and grab me.
>>
>>8488996
>Roller derby seems fun, but do they keep tranners out?
I am not sure. When I was dating her transwomen weren't really a thing to as much of an extent as they are today. And frankly a lot of the girls doing it looked pretty manly/butch so I wouldn't have noticed if they did.
That being said it is a super feminist thing so teams today probably would let trannies join in. The like their girls built like line backers afterall anyway
>>
>alone again on a saturday
There isn't even any booze left in the house fuck everything
>>
>tfw no juicy wet pussy on my face
Feels bad
>>
>>8489058
We both know of a place that has booze anon. And other potentially gay women.
You know what you have to do.
>>
>>8489063
If only there were such places in this shitty corner of the world
>>
>>8489071
Current global position?
>>
I fugged a rich Austrian grill last night. Have I climbed further up in the /clg/ hierarchy?
>>
File: audreylaura.jpg (27KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
audreylaura.jpg
27KB, 500x421px
>>8489095
Philippines
>>
>>8489105
What's it like to have sex anon?
>>
>>8489105
How did you manage that?

>>8489113
Guhhh, hopefully you're not living in the southern portions with the ongoing Muslim issues
>>
>>8489115
Usually it's pretty gud, although it heavily depends on the girl.

>>8489134
No fancy story to it. I was out with friends, we spotted each other, started talking and one thing lead to another.
>>
>>8489105
If it wasn't Austrianon then it doesn't matter.
>>
>>8489105
Are you Austrian too? Was she cute, intelligent etc. or was the money the only thing going for?
>>
File: f it.jpg (168KB, 923x905px) Image search: [Google]
f it.jpg
168KB, 923x905px
>>8489144
>I was out with friends, we spotted each other, started talking and one thing lead to another.
I've never had such luck in my life. I only attract angry black ladies or angry butches.
>>
>>8489155
>not going up and flirting with girls you like
Stop being passive, grab your ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ destiny.
>>
>>8488753
I don't think it needs to be in every thread. But an occasional summoning doesn't hurt.
>>8488820
Thanks, looking forward to hearing more.
>>8488951
I don't know who you've confused me with, but I can't be bothered with the drama.
You can help create the threads yourself in the image of what you think /clg/ should be like. It'll help take the load off the anons currently doing it and it's not hard to do. Win, win for everyone.
>>
>>8489161
I know I know, it's just hard. I'm always afraid they'll find me boring or unattractive.
>>
>>8489181
Maybe some will, but isn't it worth it if you can get one girl you're interested in to like you back. It's better than sitting around bored and attracting trash, right.
>>
>>8489185
Well I'll give it a go and hit a club/bar next weekend and report back. Can't do it tonight, I already have too much garbage on my plate. Grats on your conquest though Austria-chan
>>
>>8489148
Austrianon and me have a much deeper relationship that isn't simply based on sex.

>>8489152
I'm not Austrian, she just happens to spend a semester in my city. Didn't know she was rich at the beginning either, I talked to her because I found her to be mildly qt.

>>8489155
I get hit on by guys most of the time. I suffer from femme invisibility so most women think I'm straight and therefore don't even try to flirt with me.
>>
>>8489215
Germanon?
>>
Not sure if I miss my british ex gf or just really want a british gf again
>>
>>8489228
Yes, it's me.
>>
>>8489265
Schwule Mädchen in Deutschland wieder groß gemacht
>>
>>8489265
>Germanon has a rich gf now
Congrats!
>>
>>8489299
Not a gf, just a one night stand.
>>
>>8489299
>being a golddigger
>>
File: 1479645194753s.jpg (9KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1479645194753s.jpg
9KB, 250x224px
Any Starcraft 2 players here? How good are you at the game?
>tfw 150 apm silver reporting in
>>
Is anyone else here increasingly jelly towards younger lesbians? I mean, I see these "16yrs came out a week ago and already holding hands with 10/10 qt teehee", and here I am, 32yrs, been out for almost two decades, and khwizard no less. Dam.
>>
>>8489558
a bit jelly.
especially because I know it's weird and morally wrong to date a 16 year old at my age. Also I wish I'd had that much success with dating when I came out in high school.
>>
>>8489451
I liked starcraft 2, but only played it for the singleplayer. It was fun, though.

I don't like competitive gaming. I only even play overwatch co-op against AI bots with friends.
>>
>>8488951
Which one was that
>>
>>8489591
Yeah! Throughout my teens I was obsessed with experiencing that young, innocent, world-bending first love. Now I'll be careful not to get red-flagged as a virgin. In fact, I hate this redflaggot meme, it's mostly tumblr bullshit, yet everyone eats it up since judging ppl is soooo fun... not.
>>
>>8489606
>co-op against AI bots with friends.
Where is the fun in that? Don't you get bored of playing against bots?
>>
>>8489625
>redflaggot meme
What meme is this?
>>
I'm really horny but I'm also on my period. wat do?
>>
>>8489650
Have fun in the shower
>>
>>8489641
It's when normies single out a certain behavior/trait in a person, and from that, treat the entire person as "creepy", from what I've understood. Like, virginity, or not looking into the eyes, or walking alone at night etc. I'm pretty sure virginity is commonly classified as red flag among 30+. And ppl invent those all the time,hard to keep up.
>>
>>8489641
>>8489664
Also, red flags are usually collected from hints that they suspect might pointing out to creepiness, nothing outright crazy like painting walls with baby blood or whoring yourself for krokodil.
>>
>>8489664
>26 yr old virgin
>walk around by myself day or night
>have trouble looking at others in the eyes when we are having a conversation
;_;
>>
>>8489687
omg hitler is reborn yolo swag
>>
Japanese Lesbian Nightlife Report #1

I went to a lesbian bar that I found through the net. I didn't know anything else but name, location and opening hours and I haven't been to any other bar in Japan, so I didn't know what to expect at all. I arrived at the building. The bar was located a few floors up. It seemed quiet so I didn't go in at first. I went up the stairs and waited for someone else to arrive first. So after two girls came I entered (they were the indeed first). It was quite small with music playing and clearly a lesbian bar judging from the books and posters inside. At first it was awkward because I was nervous and as I'm obviously foreign people are always unsure if I speak Japanese, but after a while the bartender and I started to talk (also I guess the alcohol had its effects). It was fun because she also asked me things like if I've had a girlfriend, what kind is my type, etc which I haven't been able to talk about before (I don't have lesbian friends at home). By then a third girl had arrived to the previous two, and the bartender introduced me to them and we started talking. It was nervous and a bit awkward but went ok. Before going I was really afraid there would be a lot of high femme types because it's Japan, but they were pretty ordinary - one soft butch, one slightly alternative, one uh femme maybe? Later a couple arrived who were friends to the other three, and all of us talked until the three had to leave and the couple and I remained until they drove me home. We talked about lesbian and non-lesbian things in general. The entrance fee with drink was 1400 yen and drinks around 500 yen which I think seems normal comparing to izakaya. I understand about 80-85% of what is said (more if directly to me) so I think it would be very different with little or no Japanese knowledge. It was fun and it seems like the low number of guests was due to there being some sort of event tomorrow which many probably will attend instead. Questions?
>>
>>8489687
>>8489694
No really, what makes my beef towards redflagies are these assumptions. Assumptions, that one must be avoided because of them.
>>
>>8489695
>Questions?
Will you rent a lesbian prostitute while you're there?
>>
>>8489706
I thought about it just for having done it once, but I don't think I will in the end
>>
>>8489741
Why not?
>>
Pros of dating a NEET:
- She's always loyal because no one else wants her
- Kinky because of all the repressed thirst
- Basically best sex bot ever
- Also kisses and cuddles
Cons:
- She's a NEET with zero skills and motivation
- And painfully awkward
>>
>>8489558
Nope. I hated being a teenager and it had nothing to do with where and when I grew up, would not go back if you paid me. I'm off that ride and thankful for it.

I could care less that everything about me is a red flag to normies, I'm not interested in forming a lasting relationship with one anyway. If I'm being forced to socialize temporarily with people like that I'll just laugh it off, lie, or gently steer the topic elsewhere. They don't have to feel uncomfortable at having a red flag in their midst and I don't have to deal with their tiresome judgment, win-win.
>>
>>8488721
My relationship with my gf's has reached the point where we consider mortgage. It's surprisingly cheap per person when there's three to pay for it.

Besides that my relationship(s) have become part of everyday life. Less lewd pics and a lot more about grocery lists and kittens. Though we don't suffer from bed death and we have semi regular threesomes. Even more so than in the beginning for some reason.
>>
>>8489773
I'm a NEET and this is not true. You're idealizing NEETs too much.
>>
>>8489205
>report back
I'm making a note in case I need to do a future summoning. Yes it's mostly for our entertainment but think of it as motivation too.
>>8489310
Sorry, but it doesn't sound like you were that into her.
>>8489558
No, because relationships at 16 don't last and they're about to learn about heartbreak soon.
>>8489695
It sounds very normal. Like any lesbian bar anywhere, they're friendly enough if you try talking to them even if you look different from them. Are you glad you went? What kind of event is it tomorrow?
>>
>>8488721
-1, don't care about getting a gf at all.
>>
>>8489695
Nice! Doesn't sound all too bad. Was this in Ni-Chome, that gay district? Be sure to send us more Lesbian experiences stories while you're there!

Are you a student or working there btw?
>>
File: 1496590913037.jpg (115KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1496590913037.jpg
115KB, 1192x856px
>>8489785
Please give tips on how to arrange threesomes? And I don't mean threesomes with a guy...
Like how do you guys fix someone who's interested in having a threeway with you 2?

I've been interested in having a menage for a while now.
>>
>>8489835
I have two gf's under the same roof so it's quite simple. I go and ask them. Or tell them to depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>8489835
You didn't read her post right, and I can understand why because it is pretty difficult to even fathom the depths of her depravity. She is in a polyamorous """relationship""" with two others, the three of them are all """girlfriends""", sharing each other... sorry to speak of such awful, degenerate things to you.
>>
>>8489849
Oh fuck, you're right. I'm not dyslexic but because I read "relationship" I automatically assumed there was only 1 other girl. Woops.

I couldn't have a threesome if I was in a relationship btw. For me, it ought to be a one-time thing. In my opinion, it would ruin the stability of the relationship (given the fact it's not a poly one...)
>>
>>8489849
Good thing about being poly is that I can hoard lesbians for myself with a permission. Though I'll settle for two. Can't get too greedy after all.
>>8489865
I understand, this isn't for everyone. But good luck with your threesome endeavors!
>>
>>8489634
>Where is the fun in that?
The fun is in experiencing the characters and gameplay and the feeling of teamwork, while cutting out the drama and bullshit and pressure of PVP, no butthurt human players on a losing team, no angry teammates when you don't choose heroes/roles they think would work better.

Just pure, do-whatever-the-fuck-you-want, and play-whoever-the-fuck-you-want fun.

It's very relaxing, and I'm still unlocking those loot crates, just a bit more slowly. But it goes by fast when you're having stressless fun.
>>
>>8489876
You do you girl. Although I must say I'm kinda biased towards poly relations. I can stand an all-girl poly relationship but for some reason it boils my blood when I see one dude in a relationship with 2 girls. Idk why. It grinds my gears. I'm not even a self-proclaimed man-hater. Or at least I think I so...
>>
>>8489695
Name of bar?
>>
>>8488721
>How's your weekend going?
Hot. My A/C broke and it's in the 80's. It's going to be a long, hot summer.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>>8489919
>for some reason it boils my blood when I see one dude in a relationship with 2 girls. Idk why. It grinds my gears.
Maybe because you feel just a little jealous of the guy in that scenario? Just imagine how smug and satisfied he must feel, lying back on the pillows all gross and manly, with those two cuties running their tongues all over his big, stinky schloodle.
>>
>>8488721
>How's your weekend going?
Divine. It's currently sunny with a cool breeze and I'm drinking coffee while listening to waves lapping at the shore and birdsong.
>>
>>8489918
I live for PvP action. I can't enjoy single player games anymore because there is nobody to compete with.
PvP is frustrating at times, but to me it feels more rewarding since I'm comparing my skills to other players. I get an adrenaline rush when I go on a killing spree against other player. I like to imagine them sitting at their computer all butthurt and jelly. I can't get that satisfaction against bots. I do agree that it's more relaxing, but for me it's not fun.
>>
>>8489695
Don't SJW up the place. Let the country stay pure.
>>
>>8490018
Yeah, when you visualize it like that it definitely clarifies my hatred for that type of stuff. Aaaaah I can't stand the smugness of men when they (finally) succeed getting laid. Disgusting.
>>
>>8490065
d/a but I get this. I love fucking with an opposing team of humans. Preventing them from killing my mates at the last minute, thwarting their plays, fucking with vision. It's nowhere near as fun to ruin a bot's day!
>>
>>8490018
I'm a bi girl and I feel jealous of the girls in that scenario.
>>
>>8490065
>>8490100
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I get plenty of the human interaction side just having my team be human players, all of us versus bots.

I can understand wanting to one-up other people and feel cleverer and more skilled, but I just don't prefer it, myself, because of all the negativity and drama baggage that comes along with it. Not to mention, again, heavy emphasis on the social pressure to play a certain way and only play certain characters in certain situations.

It's like a game on rails vs. a free roaming game. The latter is just better to me the vast majority of the time, because I always get to set my own pace and make my own fun.
>>
File: 1496626465087s.jpg (2KB, 89x110px) Image search: [Google]
1496626465087s.jpg
2KB, 89x110px
>>8490110
Obvious bait.
Any girl who says she is enjoying the company of a man be it platonically or sexually is just lying to herself. Men only exist for the sole reason of reproduction. Apart from that, they're completely useless.
>>
>>8490130
Sounds political lesbian.
>>
File: 1498324591508.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498324591508.gif
2MB, 300x240px
>>8490130
Shit taste, kouhai.
>tfw no Chad to be best bros with
>>
Every night before bed my GF checks the house for murderers or ghosts.

There was a big storm last night and the power was out, so she made me help by holding the flash light while she walked around with a bat.
>>
>>8490095
The other way to look at it is the more they date each other, the more likely they'll (men, trannies and bis) leave us alone so we can date other lesbians. Less catfish, less bullshit, less wasting time.
>>
>>8490111
Sounding kinda passive-aggressive there anon. I like the challenge of reading people, trying to predict their behavior based on their play style is hella fun. Bots do not provide this because they are not people. They're either too easy to predict or impossible. For me, characters and play styles are just tools, it's the analysis that I find interesting.
>>
>>8490130
>not going picking up chicks with your best guy friend
>>
>>8490190
>Sounding kinda passive-aggressive there anon
You've misunderstood. Not sure how or why, I thought I was pretty clear.

As I said, I understand the sentiment, and it's just not for me. No judgement at all on those who do prefer it.
>>
>>8490179
But we need to turn as many girls as possible into full-on pussy munchers. We shan't waste time.
>>
File: 1496887387148.jpg (456KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496887387148.jpg
456KB, 800x600px
>>8490111
>heavy emphasis on the social pressure to play a certain way and only play certain characters in certain situations.
That's why you ignore them and do you. Fuck them. When a player on my team wants my declared role, I tell them to fuck off and if they don't like it they are more than welcome to dodge. Play what you want. Just don't feed and things should go okay. But as you said, different strokes for different folks as long as you're having fun. I'm more of an aggressive player, so that is why PvP looks very appealing to me.
>>
>>8490202
No, we don't. Get over your hopeless straight crush already, she isn't into you and one drunk night isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>8490228
>Implying I would want a serious relationship with a straight girl.
Nah, I simply want to fug them all.
>>
>>8490200
You're ascribing negative characteristics to the alternative, despite disclaimers.
>>
>>8490249
You sound just as stupid as the men who show up here to hook up with lesbians. I'll never understand how all of you waste your time trying to turn sexuality. I wish we had a real bi thread on this board to weed out the whole lot of you, because that's what you're all really after.
>>
Any other TERFs here? Wanna clock some trannies together?
>>
>>8490256
I meant the experience of playing that way for me has often been negative, due to the nature of online competition.

I was just trying to describe why I didn't prefer it, still not saying anything about others who do.
>>
File: TnJ_page_10.png (2MB, 1750x2482px) Image search: [Google]
TnJ_page_10.png
2MB, 1750x2482px
Why are the doujins of anime for little girls always the lewdest?
>>
>>8490362
Because the men who draw them are child raping monsters.
>>
File: Kirei_29.png (990KB, 1411x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Kirei_29.png
990KB, 1411x2000px
>>8490375
The person who made that is female. This one too.
>>
>>8490375
Yet women like them too and probably draw them.
>>
>>8490416
>""female""
>>
>>8490432
Nice argument.
>>
>>8490416
What's she been up to? I've been staying off twitter and last I checked she was going through some shit.
>>
Do you girls ever wish to have penises and be able to fill up the qts that you love with your creamy baby-batter? Maybe it's just me. I've been reading a lot of futanari lately.
>>
>>8490507
*ever wish to have a penis*
>>
>>8490507
no, but I know there's a market for it
>you wouldn't believe how many "squirting" straps there are
>>
>>8490507
>>8490515
[spoiler]I wear a squirting strapon and I like it when my gf sucks on it and "I" cum into her mouth, feels aap as fuck[/spoiler]
>>
>>8490507
Yeah, sometimes.
>>
>>8490362
>>8490416
This isn't /u/, this is a blue board. Even if it's 2D, you can get banned for posting this.
Yuri questions belong there anyway, not sure why you're bringing it here.
>>
>>8490507
No, I never wanted to be a tranny. It seems like such a miserable existence.
>>
>>8490507
It's discomforting to imagine myself as having different genitalia than my partner so no.
>>
>>8490362
I assume it's just a byproduct of the fact that kids shows generate more doujinshi in general.
>>
>>8490520
>feels aap as fuck
>aap
>with a girl
nah dude you hsts now
>>
>>8490507
I rather fill her mouth with my pucci juice.
>>
>>8490416
Sauce? Only found irrelevant stuff via google.
>>
>>8490563
That's weird, why is having the same as your partner important to you?
>>
>>8490639
>man wondering why girls are lesbian
>>
My gf is a bully, she calls me princess but she always means it sarcastically.
>>
>>8490375
kys
>>
>>8490635
Look up Amano Shuninta.
>>
>>8490691
Is she hot? Post her pics to get back at her.
>>
>>8489812
It's true I'm not all that into her, there's a different qt I want to gf anyway.

>>8489432
Honestly I'd feel pretty uncomfortable if my gf insisted on spending money on me frequently.
>>
>>8490654
Actually I'm a cis bi girl and I have straight, gay and lesbian friends and none of them have ever mentioned anything about wanting symmetry like that.
>>
>>8490880
Austria-anon? Whatever happened with that?
>>8490888
Probably because you never asked anything as dumb as "Hey, is it important to you that your gf has female parts like you do?" to a lesbian before.
>>
>>8490764
Thanks, anon. Loved it.
>tfw no gf to finger your brains out
>>
Any good booru sites to harvest rare yuri from?
>>
>>8490540
>lesbian general on a weeb board
>don't talk about yuri here
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>8490931
Austrianon isn't the one I want to gf, it's one of my real life friends. Our marriage is still going strong regardless.
>>
>>8490954
If it's on a booru already it's not rare, go dig through pixiv and twitter.
>>
>>8489625
Yeah I guess I still feel a bit like that, about experiencing young love, although I'm hardly young and I've been in a few relationships
>>
>>8490963
What is she like? Does she know you like her?
>>
File: 1498341239323.jpg (79KB, 770x494px) Image search: [Google]
1498341239323.jpg
79KB, 770x494px
>tfw you'll soon be a wizard
>>
>>8490991
Fuck, I suspected as much. Oh well, I'll check those out. Thanks.
>>
>>8491171
>female
>wizard
>>
>>8491177
Why are you looking for rare yuri specifically?
>>
File: martinicat.jpg (110KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
martinicat.jpg
110KB, 500x333px
I wanna take Peeps out to a gay bar and wingwoman for her so she can finally get the sweet V she deserves.
>>
>>8491194
What? I don't even get any powers?
>>
>>8490880
>Honestly I'd feel pretty uncomfortable if my gf insisted on spending money on me frequently.
Why do cishet girls never feel this way?
>>
>>8491219
Don't listen to her, she's just jealous.
>>
>>8491238
Begone straight dude.
>>
>>8491067
She's cute, confident, intelligent, sassy, and just all around great. I'm unsure if she knows I like her still, we talked about our feelings a couple months ago, but she might think things have changed. She said some stuff that made me believe she doesn't realise it.

>>8491238
Because society enforces men to pay for women?
>>
>>8491293
>Because society enforces men to pay for women?
How? I don't get how it can.
>>
>>8491316
Men are stupid and pay for pussy. Straight girls take advantage of this fact.
>>
>>8491337
I just don't get how they can be that stupid or how straight girls see it as the default.
>>
>>8491337
Gay girls too. Whenever I really want to have sex with a girl I pay for everything. When it's less important to me I let her pay half and I'm super aware when a girl insists on paying for me.
>>
>>8491395
It's not about them being stupid, they do it because they are conditioned to do it, just like straight girls are conditioned to think it's wrong if the guy isn't blowing tons of money on them.
>>
>>8491399
kek. I'm like this except with friends regardless of gender, but girls get special treatment, and cute girls even more. As you can guess, I have no friends at all. I'm just pathetic.
>>
>>8491399
>and I'm super aware when a girl insists on paying for me.
Do you spot patterns around this? Like, are they bossier or more likely to want sex or anything if they do?
>>
If you could take a pill that would, for a one-time use, permanently stop your periods and all related symptoms thereof, with the only side effect of also permanently and irrevocably removing your ability to get pregnant, would you do it?

What if it also meant that you could only engage in sexual contact with others who have also taken the pill, otherwise it would render them barren?
>>
>>8491424
For friends I tend to pay when I invited them out to a place, if I can afford it. I don't want my friends to not do things with me because they are poor.

>>8491453
Oh yeah usually, I like bossy chicks so when a lady is being assertive with me I'm super receptive.
>>
>>8491419
But how do they both get conditioned that way when we and presumably gay guys don't? Shouldn't we still have been conditioned even if it doesn't apply to us?
>>
>>8491515
I'd definitely take it and if I couldn't meet other girls who had taken it I'd just lie and have sex with them anyways.
>>
>>8488820
What with Kabi Nagata's manga getting an English translation you could parlay your escapades into actual cash money
>>
>>8491539
I'm pretty sure that if such a pill existed then lying like that would be considered a punishable offense
>>
>>8491607
Then I will have to murder every girl I have sex with.
>>
>>8491571
d/a but I think the relative success of Nagata's stuff is heavily dependant on the mental illness aspect (and catchy title). Other slice-of-lesbian-life mangoes haven't been nearly as popular.
>>
>>8491536
We're outside normalcy. We break the rules just by existence so social pressure affects us differently.
>>
>>8491536
There are definitely gays of both genders who didn't escape that conditioning, especially ones who are on the extreme ends of femme/butch or dudes in shallow age gap relationships.
>>
I won 4500 dollars playing blackjack.

I'm a super good gambler and it's super easy to be good at it.
>>
>>8491671
Yeah now that you've mentioned that I do agree. Outside of professional literary reviews and industry chatter most people I saw connected with her mental struggles and lack of self-worth
>>
>>8491915
Yeah like none of Makimura Asako's stuff has been translated afaik, or the Disney lesbians
>>
>>8491864
What are you going to do with the money you won?
>>
File: 1498317741636.jpg (21KB, 323x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498317741636.jpg
21KB, 323x400px
So, what are y'all doing this Saturday night?
>>
>>8488721
hmm, i'm not sure. I really want romantic partnership and love (and sex)
but i'm not actively pursuing it because
-i dont have a regular income (or any at all)
-i dont live alone
i'm that anon with the crippling depression, if I was working and living alone I'd date more, even though I'm depressed, but the depression is making it really fucking hard for me to get a job and keep it.
my mom thinks I should try and get on disability (haven't had a regular job in nearly 3 years) but I feel like thats....idk, I dont want to be KNOWN as a cripple, and disability isn't very much money anyway, and it takes a long time to get it.
I go on dates occasionally, and talk to people on dating apps and stuff, but since I dont have money or a car usually, I end up fucking it up.

so.............
>On a scale of 1 to 10 how serious are you about getting a gf?
i'd say 6?

that was alot of information about myself, i'm just gonna suicide now
>>8483333
>>8483333
i'm one of the fashionista anons
your hair just loks long and basic, the idea of long hair is cute, but in practice long straight hair is very very unappealing (to me).
i think bobs and clavicuts are much more attractive.
mayb it looks nicer when you style it though.
>>
>>8492156
homework for my online english class
>>8491571
>>8491671
whats this manga called?
>>
>>8492156
Chilling by the seaside with family. Will probably go for a swim later then curl up in bed with a book and some tea.
>>
>>8492177
>homework for my online english class
Don't have too much fun, anon!

>>8492185
Sounds lovely. I'm guessing you are on vacation?
>>
>>8492177
>whats this manga called?
Dude it's the only thing that comes up when you google her
>>
>>8488721

Cis women don't exist on /lgbt/.
>>
>>8492156
I'm going to workout for a bit then I'll probably just watch movies until I fall asleep.
>tfwnogf
>>
File: 1374434846055.jpg (37KB, 445x414px) Image search: [Google]
1374434846055.jpg
37KB, 445x414px
>>8492156
Playing Dragon Age for the first time and going to bed early so I can get up in time for the Pride parade tomorrow.
>>
>>8489773
So,
>She's always loyal because no one else wants her
This is the only true pro.

Cons:
>vanilla because uncomfortable and sexually repressed
>not liking intimacy with anyone
>zero skills and motivation
>painfully awkward

Source: actual fucking NEET/robot
>>
>check fb for the first time in nearly 7 years
>all your elementary and middle school classmates are successful normalfags
>out of around 100 people you are the only failure
>none of your female classmates turned out to be gay
>half of them have children and are fat but look happy
I will be moving to Gensokyo soon enough.
>>
>>8492282
I bought dragon age since it was on sale. I haven't played it yet though.
>>
>On a scale of 1 (stay at home and only daydream) to 10 (will literally move mountains), how serious are you about getting a gf? Or if you have a girl, how serious are you about making it work?

>>8492156
Playing Terraria
>>
File: 1459527913767.png (31KB, 178x184px) Image search: [Google]
1459527913767.png
31KB, 178x184px
>have three roommates
>we're all some type of gay
>one roommate's family is coming to visit
>she tells us that we should probably tone down the gay while they're here since she's not out to them
>as if they probably don't already suspect her butch ass in the first place
Besides I'm the only mostly femme one in this house. No one ever thinks I'm gay anyway.
>>
>>8492386
Are you fugging your roommates?
>>
File: tumblr_oaq86b7wiY1rhz81io1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaq86b7wiY1rhz81io1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>8492310
Only an hour or two in so far, but it seems good. There's a lot of decisions and setup shit you have to do right away before getting into the game, which is unfortunate (how are you supposed to know what class/build you want when you have no idea of the mechanics, battle system, etc.?), but once you get all that it seems the plot will be interesting.

I went with 2h human warrior.
>>
>>8492400
Surprisingly not. Although we've all joked about it, and we've all had mutual friends ask us if any of us are secretly dating each other. We're all just really good friends.

That said there's one roomie that I would be 100% down to bang, but again it would be weird since we're friends. And I don't think she's into me in the slightest.
>>
Fucking hell, I can't do it anymore. I said I never would but there's no way I'm not going to transition to male at this point. It's been fun /lesgen/.
>>
File: 1454515526156.jpg (221KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454515526156.jpg
221KB, 850x1200px
>>8492478
So what was your trigger, shin tranny-san?
>>
>>8492478
why do you plan on transitioning to male, anon?
>>
>>8491515
I'd take it.
I'm cis but hate getting periods it fucks me up (thank god I only get them once a yearish)
>>
>>8492448
I would play right now, but I have to go to work soon. Fucking night shifts. When I get back, I'll give it a go.
Have fun playing, anon!
>>
>>8491515
Nope. I want children and finding other women who took the pill would be a hassle.
>>
>>8492463
>And I don't think she's into me in the slightest.
What makes you think that? You should still try to pursue her as a fwb if you are into her.
>>
>>8492526
What's your overnight job?
>>
>>8492304
>half of them have children and are fat
What the fuck is up with this? I don't understand it.

LIterally 75% of the girls I knew in highschool immediately got fat within just a few years of graduating there or from short college stints, with a minority taking a few extra years to get into deadend relationships first or ballooning up gradually over that time instead of all at once.

I just don't get it. Cutest qt I knew back then, and also one of my better friends from the last two years of school, she was mildly athletic and absolutely gorgeous, and she became a ham planet within a year after I stopped talking to her after high school.
>>
>>8492539
Pharmacy technician at a Walmart that is open 24/7.
Save me.
>>
>>8492578
Having kids means you don't have as much time for jogging anymore. Plus you go through weird cravings and mood swings during the pregnancy.
>>
>>8492534
I'm pretty much the opposite of the type of girls she's into, although she lines up pretty well with the type of girl that I usually go for. It's something we've discussed in a very roundabout way.
I also know that she would not be comfortable with a FWB deal. SO I'm content with the slightly co-dependent friendship that we do have.
>>
>>8492618
No no, I meant just getting fat even without having kids, mainly just when getting into a relationship after school.
>>
>>8492213
>Sounds lovely. I'm guessing you are on vacation?
Kinda, we have a weekend getaway property.
>>
>>8488721
>tfw no brown skin gf
>>
>>8492304
Would a normie lifestyle have made you happy?
>>
>>8492874
I'm literally right here
>>
Is it ok if I hate all lgbt stuff like prides, gay bars etc. I just want to stay in the closet forever but I also want live with gf
>>
>>8492874
Save me from third world, anon
>>
>tfw no american gf to marry and get citizenship
>>
Anyone here budget travel a lot?

I'm thinking of spending a year or two doing this to take a break from everything and maybe figure myself out. I already make income online so I'd just need a laptop and internet to get by. I'm just scared that I would probably hate it anyway because of my social anxiety and loneliness.
>>
>>8493024
marry me (if you're cute)
>>
>>8493061
Any time spent "figuring yourself out" is just wasted years.

You can sit down right now and figure your life out in an evening without going anywhere. If you want to travel, the reason for doing so should be "I want to travel".
>>
>>8492874
hi?
>>
>>8493087
I do want to travel, but I wondered if this would help me realize what I truly want to do.

I guess if that can't do the job then I'll never know because I sit down and try to figure things out every single day.
>>
>>8488721
Huh, I love my body type.

Things with my fiance are mostly effortless. Though we are both serious about the relationship, we don't have to try hard to keep it going. Benefits of marrying your best friend.
>>
>>8492993
nah, i'm the same. the tumblry sjw types have ruined gay culture for me. luckily my gf is just as cynical as i am towards that kind of shit
>>
>>8493061
I'd recommend just doing something outside your comfort zone if you're looking to learn about yourself. Doing so in a foreign country can be easier, since you don't have to worry about ever seeing people again, but it's not necessary.

It's kinda hard to do truly budget travel if you're socially anxious -- I absolutely cannot handle hostels, for instance.

If you're anxious it's also good to test out how you handle different places before you commit to spending a bunch of time in any one region. Get an idea for the type of places you can go and feel challenged but not die from anxiety, what you need to plan ahead to keep from panicking or what you need to commit to beforehand to keep yourself from chickening out of.
>>
>>8493087
>Any time spent "figuring yourself out" is just wasted years.
>You can sit down right now and figure your life out in an evening without going anywhere.
how?
>>
>>8493218
I assume they're one of those goal-oriented creatures with little sympathy for less efficient beings.
>>
File: CatVet.jpg (32KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
CatVet.jpg
32KB, 425x282px
>>8493087
These days I've been feeling increasingly lucky that I've known I wanted to get into veterinary medicine since I was 10ish years old, and so never had to go through this soul-searching process that seems to be so common. The only bump in the road was dropping from lofty pre-vet studies into a vet tech program instead. A lot of 20-something females these days seem so... aimless. Getting by just to get by.
>>
>>8493061
>I already make income online so I'd just need a laptop and internet to get by.

Please share your secrets with me. All I have is a computer and internet and I am starving, looking for work.
>>
Just stepping in to remind you that I love you and you're all wonderful
>>
I'm 22, just realized I was gay like a year ago and just broke up with my first gf. Make me feel better /clg/.
>>
File: go away Elsa.jpg (264KB, 1024x1565px) Image search: [Google]
go away Elsa.jpg
264KB, 1024x1565px
>>8493354
I love you too!
>>
>>8493426
>realized I was gay
Does this mean you dated guys until late college and then began your experimental phase or..
>>
>>8493465
No, I never dated guys. I rejected all the guys who showed interest in me cuz I felt nothing for them, initially I thought I just needed to find the "right" one but eventually I realized I liked pussy instead, lol.
>>
I'm 26 and have never had a relationship or had sex.

Please kill me.
>>
>>8493527
My future
>>
>>8492282
Uhh, hi anon. I've tried those before, but the romances seem a bit pointless. Origins? Only female option is bishit. 2? Everyone is bishits. Inquisition? Sera is a literal autistic retard, a shallow joke character written by male no less. I love the concept of these games, but I feel like without a good waifu there's less excitement to it.
>tfw waiting for 4th game already
>>
>>8493543
Dragon Age is garbage, all the female romance options are just there so the dudes who play those games can get their rocks off to ~two girls fucking.~
>>
>>8493527
>>8493535
Why don't you two get together??

No excuses, or you have only yourselves to blame.
>>
>>8493594
>Why don't you two get together??
The issues that have led to me being a 26 year old virgin apply in this situation as well.
>>
>>8492282
>>8493543
>>8493566
>tfw only wanted to lez romance Morrigan in DA:O, but not allowed
>tfw only wanted to lez romance Jack in Mass Effect 2, but not allowed

Bioware is shit.
>>
>>8492951
Not being an utter failure would.
>>
>>8492874
Little brown girl right here
>>
>>8493612
>Little
Good morning, little schoolgirl. Can't I go home with you? You can tell your momma and your daddy that I'm a little schoolgirl too.
>>
>>8493527
You're not alone anon. Let's hug
>>
>>8493622
Yeah sure a sleepover sounds fun!
>>
>>8493527
I turn 32 in a month, and I have had sex and relationships, but I wish I hadn't. All I've gained from my experiences is heartache, pain, and misery, and all I've learned is that all my time and effort and heart put into love was always an utter waste of time.

If I had it to do all over again, I would have just stayed single and kissless instead.
>>
>>8493566
What's the difference between the kind of lesbian romance options lesbians like and the kind straight boys like?
>>
>hoping for specific anon to post
>tfw she didn't post today
>>
>>8493603
Iktf. Morrigan would've been wayyy more believeable lesbian, hell, she gave teh vibes until I found out she's het. Broke my heart. Unlike Maker's little cocksucker Leliana.
>>
>>8493680
Maybe she has a life and does stuff on the weekends
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>8493642
Since when did this place have so many 30+ people?
>>
>>8493724
>tfw don't have a life and stay at home on weekends
>>
>>8493753
Don't know, don't care. Milfs give me teh hots.
>>
>>8493622
cringe
>>
>>8493622
Hon detector is off the charts. This is tranny.
>>
>>8493774
Who were you waiting for anon? Maybe you can summon them by name
>>
>>8493812
probably Finnish anon. I recall the thirst from the earlier thread.
>>
>>8493777
Doesn't sound like any of the untaken ones are suited for the role of fiscally and emotionally stable substitute mom tho
>>
just woke up and realized I slept my last day off away

shit sucks
>>
>>8493825
Stop ruining my fantasies.
>>
>>8493872
Dashing people's unrealistic hopes is my fetish
>>
If you meet the perfect girl but the time just wasn't right what would you do?
>>
>>8493935
wait and get to know her more in the mean time
>>
>>8491177
>>8491198
I am very frustrated by the lack of answer here and plagued by curiosity. Why would one ever have a need for "rare" yuri? What is "rare" yuri?
>>
File: IKillGays.jpg (38KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
IKillGays.jpg
38KB, 580x435px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOju_ugh2Q
>>
>>8493878
>tfw there's no seductive milfs on 4chan
Sad!
>>
>>8493964
Yes, there are...
>>
>>8493986
SureJan.jpg
>>
>>8493951
Oh, sorry. Somehow I didn't notice your question. Anyways, my point is, I love unknown authors with unknown manga. Sorta. It's very interesting. Of course, there are tryhards and unfinished series, still, the feel when you find a good one is fantastic. Also, intimate, in a way.
>>
>tfw no hot saudi princesses domming you
>>
>>8488721
>on a scale of 1 to 10
I'd say 1. Miku is my waifu, and I'm afraid to cheat on her. Not that there was irl success in the first place.
>>
>>8494065
Ahh thanks for soothing my autism, I can definitely understand that. Especially the intimacy. Pixiv and twitter would still the best places to find that kind of thing without spending money and/or going to Japan, I think. Tags aren't that reliable, looking at the bookmarks/retweets/faves of people with similar taste works better. You won't find the truly undiscovered stuff like that, but I'm not enough of a hipster to be upset by that.
>>
>>8493864
Nothing wrong with taking a really long nap.
>>
>>8489558
I just like to see people being happy, even if I haven't gotten to be.
>>
>>8494171
there is when you're supposed to do stuff
>no laundry done
>no food purchased
worst of all
>no vidya played
>>
>>8494190
What vidya were you planning on playing?
>>
>>8494200
was planning on trying to unlock Hunk in RE:2
maybe even get some progress into one of the kotor games I got not too long ago
>>
>>8494204
McBurger? Hope you are still keeping true to your "no cigarettes, only weed" plan.
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (453KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
453KB, 500x215px
Not gay, but I heard from a lesbian friend recently that femmes were becoming more popular among the community. Any truth to that?
>>
>>8494242
There isn't really a community here but I don't know any butches sooo
>>
>>8494242
idk but I hope so
>>
>>8494229
yeh, just had a bowl
threw a load of whites in and curled back up in my bed
>>
>>8494261
Noice. How are things with your grill? Did you finally devirginized her completely? The answer better be yes.
>>
>>8494273
a tease in the worst possible way
>by which I mean the best
if I stay true tobacco-free all the way until September, I get my prize

overall things have been good, she's been picking up extra shifts and saving cash
we've been talking about taking a cruise somewhere
nothing concrete yet, just
>"hey, let's do a thing"
>"but things are expensive"
>"so lets save up to do a thing"
>>
>>8489621
All of them... surprise.
>>8490144
This sounds cute if tedious.
>>8494251
same
>>
>>8494242
Am gay, and consider me anecdotal but I don't find anything other than women who look like actual women to be attractive. Funny thing, that.
>>
>>8494300
What's in September anon?
>>
>>8494319
Daddy issues?
>>
>>8493642
I think this is endemic even among straight people. Nobody knows how to stay in a relationship anymore. It's like a video game to them, you just check out and turn it off once you're bored.
>>
>>8494334
No thanks, you can keep them.
>>
>>8494339
XD
>>
File: 2135103530.jpg (80KB, 1272x628px) Image search: [Google]
2135103530.jpg
80KB, 1272x628px
>>8494329
the reason I stopped smoking
>>
>>8494344
good luck have fun anon, do you two have many plans?
did you quit because she doesn't like it or for your health?
>>
I want to sniff girls panties
>>
>>8494360
Sounds fun, hon!
>>
>>8494360
buy some online you freak
>>
>>8494362
>>8494363
>tfw I just ordinary virgin girl
>>
>>8494354
both, mostly because she doesn't like it
no plans as of yet, the big reason I quit smoking was to show I can set goals and commit to them
>>
>>8494372
have you been totally clean of tobacco since you started? I've not had a friend able to do it, congrats on the efforts.
>>
>>8494378
totally clean
I've even turned down smoking with friends after work because they roll up with those true-leaf cigarillos.
shits hard, almost caved four times in the first week alone
the cravings hit hard
I've been staving off the cravings with energy swill, flavored toothpicks, copious amounts of sour gummy candy and sheer determination

and by smoking much more weed than I normally do, like right now for example
>3rd time I reloaded since I woke up
>>
File: 1496450400938.jpg (29KB, 480x448px) Image search: [Google]
1496450400938.jpg
29KB, 480x448px
>>8494398
>tfw you'll never get high as fuck with McBurger and play vidyas together
>>
>>8494398
>and by smoking much more weed than I normally do, like right now for example
doesn't that seem counter-intuitive? stop smoking tobacco for health reasons then smoke a lot more weed? sucking any burning vegetation into your lungs isn't good for you.
>>
File: 42451638218.jpg (29KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
42451638218.jpg
29KB, 500x386px
>>8494430
>doesn't that seem counter-intuitive?
that's why I don't try to think about it too hard
because then I'll just want to give up

>when she answers your calls with
>"how many butts have you kissed today?"
>>8494420
I know what we would do if we did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyxr70lpG24
>>
>>8493199
Hi, thank you for the great advice, anon. Will do.
>>8493350
I can explain in private if you have somewhere to chat, preferably Discord
>>
>>8494398
doing good, keep it up!
>>
>>8493350
Get autistic young men to send you money for playing video games on Twitch
>>
>>8492993
Same here, senpai.
>>
>>8494560
You'd have to interact with a lot of spaghetti-spilling, horny beta virgins, though.
>>
>>8492993
>>8493159
>>8494584
Why are you like this?
>>
>>8494603
it all gets very tiring after a while
>>
>>8494603
Personally, I don't want to participate in your cult of victimhood and collectivism. It's very un-American. I also like Trump and don't want to support your #resistance.
>>
>>8494603
Pride will be very partisan this year, and I don't really like the Democrats.
>>
>>8494650
Trump is just a meme and you don't have your own opinion.
>>
>>8494686
>Trump is just a meme and you don't have your own opinion.
?? I just stated my opinion. I'm not the one that's planning to march in the streets to stick it to the orange "fascist" Drumpf.
>>
>>8493785
>>8493807
It's a 90's song lyric, dumb shits
>>
>>8494650
>>8494666
But all of Trump's anti-LGBT policies?
>>
>>8494699
Such as ? Literally nothing bad has happened. It was all fearmongering from the Dems.
>>
>>8494709
It's more trumps inactioning against Republican agenda "religious freedom" to legalize discrimination and continued attempts to infringe on trans rights.

Doing nothing is the same as helping them.

But let's pretend trumps done nothing. He I removed requirements that companies contracting with the federal government have non discrimination policies. That's a huge deal.

I don't know how someone can claim Trump isn't lgbt unless they don't follow need at all.
>>
>>8494709
Appointing a justice against equal marriage, removing discrimination and bathroom protections, likely cutting AIDS funding, opposing Planned Parenthood, keeping conversion therapy legal, DeVos's sex education views...
>>
>>8494505
>I can explain in private if you have somewhere to chat, preferably Discord

Never used discord, don't wanna give up any personal info or anything... is email good enough? [email protected]
>>
>>8494722
Show me a religious freedom bill that has passed under his watch.
> He I removed requirements that companies contracting with the federal government have non discrimination policies.
Source me.
>>8494736
>Appointing a justice against equal marriage
Gorsuch isn't against that.
>likely cutting AIDS funding
So, he has done no such thing?
>opposing Planned Parenthood
How is this relevant to lgbt? Also, I'm pro-life, so I don't mind.
> keeping conversion therapy legal
I don't know much about this, but you're upset that he has the same stance as Obama?
> DeVos's sex education views
What? I've never heard anything about this, but you're upset about an underling's views?
>>
>>8494771
>pro-life
Absolutely fucking disgusting
>>
>>8494778
>pro-infanticide
Sociopath, please go.
>>
>>8494699
I'll reserve my freak-out for when something actually happens, rather than the rumors of happening. The media hasn't exactly been a pillar of honesty, lately. Trump has already said he doesn't intend to reverse a lot of the LGBT billing in recent times, which means he's already better than most Republican presidents. He appears to be a very nationalistic social liberal of the 1940s variety, and I have no reason to doubt that projection just yet.
>>
>>8494771

"The Revocation of Federal Contracting Executive Orders"

Signed: March 27, 2017

The executive order revokes key components of the Obama administration's previous executive order banning federal contractors from discriminating against employees on the basis of sexual orientation or identity, gay rights advocates say."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/here-s-full-list-donald-trump-s-executive-orders-n720796#ampshare=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/here-s-full-list-donald-trump-s-executive-orders-n720796

Also on that list:

""Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty"

Signed: May 4, 2017

The order eases IRS enforcement of the Johnson Amendment, which bans churches from engaging in political speech. It also gives relief to companies that disagree with the Affordable Care Act mandate on contraception in health care coverage."

Allowing churches to openly endorse politicians is a bad thing.
>>
>>8494790
Except he's already removed protections that Obama put in place for federal contractors. That was him. On an executive order. He'll sign anything the republicans put in front of him regarding lgbt people. Mark my words.
>>
>>8494781
>Calls me a sociopath
>Has the exact same mindset as abortion clinic terrorists
You might want to stop reflecting there.

Removing a small organism inside of a woman who can barely be called an infant isn't murder. However, forcing someone to have a baby, a kid who is unwanted in the first place, who will most likely have a lot trouble and issues growing up, is somehow seen as morally just in your eyes?
>>
>>8494739
Sorry but I can't stand communicating through email. If you really want this, learn how to Discord.
>>
>>8494791
"That's a huge deal"
No.
>Allowing churches to openly endorse politicians is a bad thing.
No, that's a great thing if you're a classical liberal, not an authoritarian modern American liberal. It's very just and proper for them to have free speech.
>>
>>8494796
You mean the Obama rule which forced companies to report any allegations levied against them, even if untrue? Previously it was only if they were proven guilty, with that whole rule-of-law thing everyone seems to have forgotten about in recent years.
>>
>>8494808
I don't know why people make such a big deal about churches endorsing candidates when rabbis and imams openly do it already. It's only bad if the Christians do it, I guess?
>>
>>8494808
What are you saying no to? Trump has implemented anti lgbt policy. That is fact.

Majority if churches are anti lgbt. So letting pastors who have great influence openly endorse candidates, potentially proclaiming it a sin to not devote for said candidate, will probably hurt lgbt people.
>>
>>8494771
>still thinks defunding Planned Parenthood is defunding abortions
Federal money already do not fund abortions. What defunding Planned Parenthood does is removes every other female services (PAP, cancer screenings etc.) from being affordable and within reach to women who are poor and uninsured.
Defunding Planned Parenthood is written into the health bill that the Republicans are trying to pass and Trump will sign. That bill will also reduce medicare (too bad if you're poor or unemployed) and increase the cost of maternity and other women's services.
>>
>>8494814
Well I just don't like religion, Sonim adamantly against it takingnany strides to get more influence than it already has in politics. That goes for every religion.
>>
>>8494804
But you are a sociopath. Honestly, I'm pretty damn sure that you exhibit many of the traits of those that are diagnosed.
>Has the exact same mindset as abortion clinic terrorists
And you have the same mindset as the people that leave newborns in dumpsters to slowly die: It's practical so that makes it right.
> forcing someone to have a baby
The circumstances are wholly their own fault. They've made their bad and they should take responsibility. Yes, that's moral.
>>
>>8494815
>What are you saying no to? Trump has implemented anti lgbt policy. That is fact.
It's not a big deal.
>Majority if churches are anti lgbt. So letting pastors who have great influence openly endorse candidates, potentially proclaiming it a sin to not devote for said candidate, will probably hurt lgbt people.
Spoken like a true authoritarian. And a fedora tipper. Christians aren't as bad as you make them out to be.
>>
>>8494814
Leftists are hypocrites. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>8494830
So you went from "trunp doesn't have anti-lgbt" policies to "it's not a big deal Trump has anti lgbt policies".
>>
File: 1498382549609.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498382549609.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
Laughing at all the liberals that are dressing up to put an end to the Drumpf's evil reign. I don't think it's possible to more simple minded than you people, desu.
>>
>>8494830
It's like you never read the news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4629970/The-Latest-More-legal-fight-ahead-Mississippi-LGBT-law.html
>Federal appeals court upholds Mississippi 'religious freedom' law that allows businesses and government to discriminate against gay people on the basis of their beliefs
>Measure's stated intention is to protect those who believe marriage should be between a man and a woman
>Businesses can now refuse service to LGBTQ people and employers can fire (or refuse to hire) workers because of their sexual orientation and gender identity
>Adoption agencies, private and taxpayer-funded, can turn away same-sex couples and trans people and landlords can evict renters for being LGBTQ
>Medical professionals can refuse to treat LGBTQ patients while clerks and judges can refuse to marry same-sex couples
>Schools can exclude trans students from bathrooms that align with their gender identity and discriminate against all LGBTQ students

There are a record number of bills and court cases going on right now at the state level that are similar to this. It only takes one of these cases to make it to the Supreme Court and a conservative ruling to make things much worse for the LGBT community. There is talk that Kennedy may step down from the Supreme Court and if Trump puts in a conservative judge, we are one ruling away from this being our reality.
>>
>>8494815
>Majority if churches are anti lgbt. So letting pastors who have great influence openly endorse candidates, potentially proclaiming it a sin to not devote for said candidate, will probably hurt lgbt people.
What's wrong with you? Who are you to silence them?
>>
>>8494852
Sorry, to correct myself: parts of this is already reality in some stays, like the job, housing adoption, medical services etc. What a federal ruling would do is make it country-wide.
>>
>>8494852
If Kennedy steps down in literally done here. You can't fix a supreme court with votes. The flu try would be fucked for s generation.

And fuck kenedy. He's the one who gutted voting rights because "Congress will fix is after this ruling" and who allowed citizens united. If he steps down now he is literally the worst supreme court justice in us history.
>>
>>8494854
Listen I'm not saying they can't endorse candidates but why should they get to be tax exempt as a religious organization I'd they are mobilizing their base to political action for a particular candidate? Let them endorse but take away their tax exemptions. If Their religious views strictly rewuire a certain candidate then the congregation is free to come to that conclusion themselves.
>>
>>8494852
Maybe you shouldn't have persecuted all those Christian bakeries for not baking your wedding-cakes. You drove many of them out of business. You did the same to Christians in government and schools, ruined good people. If you hadn't done so, none of this would have happened. The Christian want these laws to be able to protect themselves.Your side is hardly blameless.
>>8494860
>allowed citizens united.
>evil free speech
Happy to see you go.
>>8494868
>fine, they can have their free speech if they pay this heavy price for it
>all other religions are exempt, of course
>>
>>8494890
>Your side
As I thought, straight male /pol/ detected. I'm done.
>>
>>8494860
>gutted voting rights
Are you talking about being able to vote without an ID?
>>
File: don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg (13KB, 249x239px) Image search: [Google]
don't_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg
13KB, 249x239px
>>8494890
>>
>>8494903
>your side
I was obviously talking about leftist activists, but if you want to be obtuse, alright.
>>
>>8494912
Sure you're right, of course it totally makes sense for someone actually gay to think they deserve discrimination in every facet of their life because some lgbt decided they didn't like being refused service.
You're not fooling anyone, fuck off.
>>
>>8494890
They aren't entitled to the right to discriminste. Your rights stop the minute they infringe another person's. The idea that they are being persecuted because they cant discriminate ludicrous.

As far as religions ibdont mean only christians. I mean all religions, equally
>>
>>8494890
Further what business do they have being tax exempted anyway? That's bullshit to begin with.
>>
>>8494771
>doesn't care about discrimination and bathroom protections
>>
>>8494933
>liberal authoritarianism again
It's simply not right that may had their businesses destroyed over a refusal to bake a wedding cake.
>>8494927
>deserve discrimination in every facet of their life
>this much hyperbole
Nothing will come of it, except maybe some minor laws in some red states. If you think you'll be denied healthcare due to this, you're deluded.
>>
>>8494956
Listing being transgender as a preexisting condition isn't going to cost people healthcare?

And again. It simply isn't right to desceiminate. If you are a public business you serve the public. Become a private club if you want you pick and choose.
>>
>>8494933
>They aren't entitled to the right to discriminste.
Yes they are.

>Your rights stop the minute they infringe another person's.
That's why you have no right which infringes on their right to choose who they serve. Your rights stop when you demand someone else follows your order in their private establishment.
>>
>>8494818
>and increase the cost of maternity and other women's services.
Hetshit and bishit women's services you mean.
>>
>>8494962
They should have the right to discriminate in such a minor, trivial way, and they certainly shouldn't face draconian punishment. Just go the bakery down the street and don't ruin these people lives by having the state fine them for hundreds of thousands of dollars for abiding to their religious sensibilities. Thankfully, the public, given how the recent elections have gone, agrees with me.
>>
>>8494963
We can't allow discrimination. If you allow it in one place where contour draw the line? At what point can a hospital turn people awaybfor being lgbt? It just can't be allowed. Discrimination isn't a fundamental right and odnyour believe that then inhale you have a gay kid who has shit life and then you die or something. Fuck you.
>>
>>8494860
At this stage in global politics, maybe SCOTUS going conservative is a good thing. We're watching Western Europe commit suicide in real-time and the lefty rabble in America want to ban things like Free Speech. This farcical dream of a Marxist utopia brought about by forced demographic change via the importation of millions of incompatible violent people is enough reason alone for me to be okay with the left being driven out of power. It's like saying you want to build a pretty nature preserve by first detonating a neutron bomb in a city.

As long as 'Kill whitey' is an official platform, I vote right-wing. Because after all, it's in my interests not to die.
>>
File: US stats 2016.jpg (152KB, 1585x934px) Image search: [Google]
US stats 2016.jpg
152KB, 1585x934px
>>8494956
Enough of your bullshit.

Posting real facts as of 2016 and >>8494852 and http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-first-amendment-defense-act-trump-20170106-story.html shows things are trending worse
>>
>>8493812
/x/ girl. But I fell asleep
>>
>>8494988
>tranner rights
>>
>>8494980
If you want tonbusimess eith the publicndo busomess with the public. You cant just turn people away. And no the public doesn't agree with you. That election was a fluke. Your conservative ideal will die.

Furthermore how long until that discrimination is forms vital service? You have to stop it here and now.
>>
>>8494967
Last I checked, we still needed things that I listed like pap smears and breast cancer screenings. Unless you're a man, you should know that. We have the same breasts and vaginas as straight women and breasts and they require the same medical maintenance for good health. Some lesbians also require maternity care if they have children.
>>
>>8494996
you beat me by like a second
>>
>>8494996
>I'm so stupid I think "sexual orientation" only means trannies
>>
>>8495002
You should have posted too. It can't be said too often.

>>8495007
Around 90% of those stats are tranners leeching off our healthcare and getting to use female restrooms.
>>
>>8494984
No one wants to kill whitey you delusional fuck. We just don't think straight cis white males should sgut on everyone else
>>
>>8495012
You are so blatantly a guy shitposting, you don't even try
>>
>>8494998
>And no the public doesn't agree with you. That election was a fluke. Your conservative ideal will die.
Republicans own the House, Senate, nearly all governorships, the White House, and in about a year, SCOTUS. That's every branch of government. Dems just blew $40 million in Georgia and the guy lost by a wider margin than a candidate who ran with $0 backing him.

Where does this "Losing = winning" mentality come from? Trudeau?

I mean goddang, I am a social liberal but I am under no delusions why the right is currently winning huge in the USA. It's because their opponents are unhinged.
>>
File: 1487265632967.jpg (2MB, 3564x3460px) Image search: [Google]
1487265632967.jpg
2MB, 3564x3460px
>>8494998
>And no the public doesn't agree with you. That election was a fluke. Your conservative ideal will die.
>>
So is this what lesbian uncle toms look like?
>>
>>8495020
Half those seats are from places gerrymandered to all he'll to give republicans disproportionate power. The current elected officials don't accurately reflect the political views of the masses. With all the shitnhsppenong now wait for the blue wave in 2018.
>>
>>8495028
Yes
>>
File: 1493663776902.png (784KB, 663x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493663776902.png
784KB, 663x632px
>>8495028
>you're a traitor to your gender!
I'm an American first, and I'm infinitely closer to my brother and father than to the liberals in this thread.
>>
Why can't /pol/ stay on /pol/

I want to talk about girls with girls
>>
>>8494988
Let me translate for really dumb people:
>In 28 states, you can be discriminated as a lesbian in employment
>In 28 states, you can be discriminated as a lesbian in housing (renting and buying)
>In 29 states, you can be discriminated as a lesbian in public accommodations
>In 35 states, you can be discriminated as a lesbian in education
>In 35 states, you can be discriminated as a lesbian on credit
>In 41 states, you can be discriminated as a lesbian in jury selection
>In 8 states, it is illegal to include topics on lesbians in schools
>In 43 states, it's legal for your family to decide on conversion therapy for you if they don't like you're a lesbian
>In 20 states, there is no legal protections on hate crimes against lesbians

This list isn't comprehensive because it doesn't include health care, adoption, etc. but I can find stats on those too if anyone's interested.
>>
>>8495050
But I'm both /pol/ and a girl.
>>
>>8495028
This >>8494988
>>
>>8495016
Nah, they just want to fire them from jobs and prevent them from having jobs, remove their ability to speak in public, stop them from holding any position of power, prevent them from going to college, erase their contributions to history, tear down their monuments, seize all their capital, and prevent their births and shit. Totes normal.
>>
>>8495055
>health care, adoption, etc. but I can find stats on those too if anyone's interested.
I'd like to hear them. In particular anything extra beyond healthcare and adoption.
>>
>>8495059
That is not st all what is happening and if you believe that you are delusional and literally living in an alternate reality.
>>
>>8495021
Beautiful.
>>
File: kale_smile.png (91KB, 497x350px) Image search: [Google]
kale_smile.png
91KB, 497x350px
>>8495021
I was so smug about how she didn't concede on stage
I was insufferable at work for the rest of the month
>>8495028
I thought the accepted term was Aunt Flo
>>
>>8495039
>With all the shitnhsppenong now wait for the blue wave in 2018.
Democrats have lost every special election since November. Every single election. Even ones they should have won. There is no 'blue wave'.

This is just desserts for abandoning their core voting base for racial politicking, and then attempting no reform whatsoever after an embarrassing $1.5 billion campaign loss.
>>
>>8495069
>I was so smug about how she didn't concede on stage
That made her look like an incredibly sore loser at best and at worst like she didn't accept the result of the election.
>>
File: 1483185383753.jpg (159KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483185383753.jpg
159KB, 700x700px
>>8495039
lol This is what you've been telling yourselves for 4+ years. The blue wave never seems to materialize. Whites in the states have decided that they won't go quietly into the night like what is happening in Europe. I expect that the Reps will win whites by 35+% in 2018.
>>
>>8495080
the most desicious part was that she couldn't even contest it because she had spent weeks
>months?
trying to make trump seem unamerican for the saying he'll make them sweat about it
>>
File: 1498243398629.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498243398629.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>8495069
>I was so smug about how she didn't concede on stage
The rumor was that she was drunk and tearing up her hotel room in absolute rage, throwing furniture about and such. This is why Podesta had to come out and go "Ehh heheh... t-tomorrow we'll concede."

Of course we'll never know for sure because all her aides are probably decomposing in a landfill somewhere.
>>
This thread turned into retarded bullshittery so fast. No goes to 4chan for political discourse because everyone's opinions are shit.
>>
>>8495113
t. salty libtard
>>
>>8495091
>that pic
Based Poles.
>>
>>8495113
I like politics, I like /pol/. I just wish so badly it could stay in /pol/, because if it doesn't stay in /pol/ every board becomes /pol/

>>8495116
I voted for trump and I still don't want this thread to be politics. I want to talk about girls, don't you?
>>
>>8495091
>I expect that the Reps will win whites by 35+% in 2018.

Eh, it won't be THAT high. I expect a percent or two uptick by gender since November, like 58-60% white males, 53-54% white females. Abandoning working-class whites has doomed the Democrats for the foreseeable future. Nobody is buying the "Russia Russia Russia!!!" thing either. Even if true (it isn't), it wouldn't help their prospects. Nobody is going to vote Democrat more just because John Podesta clicked on a spam link.
>>
>>8495100
The scary thing is that they're grooming Chelsea for 2022.
>>
>>8495121
>I just wish so badly it could stay in /pol/, because if it doesn't stay in /pol/ every board becomes /pol/
This thread is about to die anyway, so it's the proper time for this kind of expendable easily-forgotten banter.
>>
>>8495131
Oh, I know. The Clinton Foundation imploding overnight when she lost meant the bribes-for-favors scheme was at an end, and so in order to get the family business going again, they need to throw froggy in the mix.

Because when I think of people who can relate to my position in life, I think of a straight white girl from an elite upbringing who was paid $500,000 right out of college to never appear in a boardroom at her family's b̶u̶s̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ charity. The same charity who used those hot hot charity bux to, you know, give her a $5 million wedding. Because that's what kids with cancer and shit really want: Chelsea to have a good wedding.
>>
File: 1485049758321.png (1MB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
1485049758321.png
1MB, 808x988px
With how obviously catastrophic open border and unlimited immigration of Africans and Muslims are, why are people still supporting it? As far as I can tell, all "progressives" think you're a nazi if you even question it.
>>
/pol/ please leave.

It's not that I disagree with you, it's that this shit is horribly off topic and distracting.
>>
>>8495080
>made her look like an incredibly sore loser
Because that's exactly what she was!
>>
>>8495144
>pic
The story behind it is actually really funny. Aussie banter is on a whole other level.
>>
File: Health care.png (236KB, 952x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Health care.png
236KB, 952x1290px
>>8495055
>>8495065
OK, so healthcare is pretty much rolled up into public accommodations. That means in more than half the states, lesbians can be discriminated against for services. Pic gives more of an explanation as well as a couple famous court cases on lesbians impacted by it.
>>
>>8495188
Lambda Legal being the same organization that successfully defended being able to have sex with your partner when you're HIV positive without informing them?
>>
I still love you guys, even if I feel your opinions are shit
>political or otherwise
>>
>>8495214
I'm just happy there's more than surface level
>tfw no gf
convos going on occasionally.

Otherwise, if we all got girlfriends, we wouldn't have anything to talk about
>>
Attention:
Spicy Sabra hummus + feta cheese + smoked gouda Triscuits = junk food orgasm

That is all.
>>
File: e2d.jpg (59KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
e2d.jpg
59KB, 500x352px
>>8495144
>tfw voted for trump so we could actually get some nationwide bathroom laws/maybe make it illegal to be a tranner
>he still hasn't done this yet
>>
>>8494981
Michigan Women's Festival has been cancelled after 40 years.

Because of "discrimination."

Where do YOU draw the line?
>>
File: 1498402235326.jpg (2MB, 1500x4795px) Image search: [Google]
1498402235326.jpg
2MB, 1500x4795px
>tfw no cute, innocent gf
>>
>>8495272
Trump personally welcomed caitlyn jenner to use the women's bathroom at trump tower
>>
>>8495204
>/pol/ can't argue against stats and facts related to lesbians
>tries desperately to bring up one of his strawmen arguments against gay men
Can you get more ineffective? Want to bring back up cakes again?
>>
>>8495279
lel what? What was the justification? Too many white women?
>>
>>8495286
*Bruce Jenner

They're men, don't forget.
>>
>>8495317
t. self-hating tranner troll or cis male troll
>>
>>8495302
They excluded tranners.
>>
>>8495302
Not enough of something else.
>>
>>8495321 Get lost
Fuck off tranner. No-one wants you here. Get lost
>>
Emergency thread

>>8495332

>>8495332

>>8495332

Leave all the /pol/ talk back here please.
>>
>>8495331
This might be crazy to you but you can be a cis female lesbian exclusively into cis female lesbians that doesn't hate men or tranners
>>
File: 1486493760612.jpg (38KB, 380x228px) Image search: [Google]
1486493760612.jpg
38KB, 380x228px
>not being ready for Hilldawgs return
You know it's coming. This time, it'll be her turn.
>>
>>8495340
The news is the same as this thread's
for shame
>>
>>8495340
>Posts thread with obvious bait photo
Yeah sure you wanted to get away from /pol/ talk when it would have been more effective to let people talk their shit out and then start a thread when there's a lull. You just wanted to bring in more men, trannies and /pol/ by putting this thread on page 1.
>>
>>8495340
Can someone make a real thread?
>>
>>8495429
This, please
>>
>>8495429
I thirdeded this.
>>
>>8495429
>>8495441
OP of the new thread, if you do I'll delete mine so everybody moves over.

Write some nice news and choose a more acceptable picture I guess.
>>
>>8495447
fuck off matt
>>
>>8495447
Delete it and then kys.
>>
>>8495447
Delete ASAP while I sort this thread for juicy news.
>>
>>8495447
Delete it now before you go with the excuse, "Oops the timer ran out, can't now, teehee"
>>
>>8495450
Fuck you I'm trying to be helpful.
>>
>>8495474
kys matt
>>
>>8495474
We don't want or need your help.
>>
>>8495474
It's okay, don't jump the gun next time
>>
>>8495474
Then why isn't your thread deleted?
>>
>>8495486
It doesn't feel ok.
>>
>>8495458
Are you going to create this thread? OP of this thread. I can do it but I have to finish eating first, so I can't put one up for say, half an hour. I didn't expect it as this thread is only on page 4.
>>
>>8495495
Now that your thread is gone you can go kys. Rid us of your stupidity, please.
>>
>>8495498
You can do it friend, picking news is stressful and hard.

I want people to like me.
>>
>>8495498
It's fine if we are only on page 4. The other anon that create the other thread is an idiot that doesn't understand how it works.
>>
File: keep calm lesbians.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm lesbians.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>8495507
>>8495511
OK, then I'll do it in half an hour.
>>
>>8495518
Sounds good.
>>
>>8494990
Why are you so intrigued by imagination-land-anon?
>>
>>8495047
If you're gay and your first instinct is to support a republican administration, there's something seriously fucked up in your head.
>>
>>8495586
>who you fuck should determine all other aspects of your personality and beliefs
I remember when I was in high school
>>
>>8494497
I like your taste in vidyas, McBurger.
Do you play any PC games?
>>
>>8495486
>those muscles

Stop posting men matt.
>>
Reboot time. News could be better but this is what happens with a rushed edition.
>>8495624
>>8495624
>>8495624
>>
>>8495595
yeh
but mostly shit I haven't even played yet
Chivalry, I'm shit at it but its really fun
Skyrim SE, because I'm an easily amused normie
Fallout NV and 4
Fable Anniversary
Kerbal Space program
Stellaris

and the ones I've bought but haven't played yet
Civ IV pack
starbound
gary's mod
CSGO
L4D +2

>>8495614
you don't like abs?
do you like being wrong?
>>
>>8495629
fuck off matt, women have curves.
>>
>>8495586
I'm gay and I tend to vote Republican. I mean, I know they might have some opposing views on gays, but I tend to agree with a lot of other aspects they propose. I'm not going to vote Democratic just for gay rights when I oppose most other things they propose.
>>
>>8495631
mcBurger may be a little weird, but she's not Matt
>>
>>8495629
L4D2 is fun with friends. CSGO is okay.
Civ IV is super good and I'm rather disappointed that you have it and haven't played it yet. Shame, McBurger. Shame.
>>
>>8495592
If it was completely up to the GOP, you'd be in a mental institution right now; that should probably precede whatever dumbass personality and beliefs you supposedly hide behind.
>>
File: DAT1_Ll_ZVYAAT29_T.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DAT1_Ll_ZVYAAT29_T.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>8495653
I'm all about that gamepad
shit, I even bought a 3rd party program to enable the gamepad for non-gamepad games
my backlog stretches at least two decades or more
>>8495631
its okay if you like the chubbos
>>
>tfw gf spends more time with her stacey friends than with me
>tfw she wont watch anime with me
>tfw too scared and anxious to actually talk with her about our problems
>>
>>8497607
>wont watch anime with me
Do you watch shit anime?
Thread posts: 446
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.