[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 77

File: married_lesbian_couple_kitchen.jpg (74KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
married_lesbian_couple_kitchen.jpg
74KB, 682x1024px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Dream Pad Edition

It's time to get out of your parent's home or your cheap rental, what's your future pad looking like when you finally make it? What would be your choice of location, number of rooms, furnishings, pets, girl(s), and other bells and whistles?

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>A few /clg/ seriously want the gf, most make it a low 1 priority
>Anon in Japan delivered Part 1 report on lesbian nightlife, rest to follow
>Delinquent still MIA while many other regulars showed
>Roller derby is an overlooked gay sport
>Germananon fugged a rich Austrian, who wasn't Austria-anon
>NEETs painfully honest about (lack of) benes of dating NEETS
>Lesbians set their own rules on who pays for dates
>$4500 winning gambler needs to buy us all drinks or steam games
>Older lesbians envying younger lesbians for not suffering yet
>Soul-searching on a limited travel budget
>Mcburger is still no cigs until Sept
>Being lesbian is suffering

Previously on /clg/ >>8488721
>>
File: 1322245168.jpg (68KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1322245168.jpg
68KB, 960x717px
fuck buying a house
I'm going full redneck
>>
>>8495648
>owning an urban assault camper
You might as well just retrofit a Greyhound bus
>>
>>8495672
nah, those usually have a ton of problems due to DIY tards
>electrical, plumbing, heating/cooling
I'd much rather a Class A or even a Super C built from the frame up just for me
>>
>>8495624
I don't plan on moving into a house. I love (inner city) apartments way too much.
I think two to three rooms would be best. I'd be satisfied with only one room, since I really only need my bed and my PC anyway. I want my cats and my future wife to have enough room, though. I've never lived with another person, except for my mother back then, so my first U-Haul will probably prove to be an interesting experience. For furnishings, I'm into the clean Scandinavian look.

Also, the last time I had a place on the ground floor, which is inevitable if you have a house, I had a stalker watching me at night.
>>
I can't even start to think about my dream house until I finish paying off my student loans. At the rate I'm paying it back, I'll be in debt for another 7 years. ;_;
It's okay. My apartment is cozy enough for me.
>>
I want a lesbian monastery on a mountain, that worships a flying lezliz, and awaits for Sappho's avatar, between steamy orgies, and shouting from the cliffs to troll villagers.
>>
>>8495718
Good.
>>
>>8495724
So start a sex cult. Worked for Mohammed.
>>
>>8495624
I love apartments and the city too much to ever really want a house. Although I always loved the row of old Queen Annes style houses a few blocks from my parents' home. If I didn't stay an apartment, I'd probably renovate one of those, and rent out a room or two to some college students.
>>
>tfw no short hair Hispanic gf
>>
File: USSStructures-H2OME-bkg-stat.jpg (126KB, 936x714px) Image search: [Google]
USSStructures-H2OME-bkg-stat.jpg
126KB, 936x714px
>>8495712
>>8495756
OP here to clarify pad doesn't have to be a house. It can be an apartment or any residence. It could be a submarine under the arctic ocean if you want. No limits here. Pic almost related.
>>
>>8495782
Ah, I see. I figured you were excluding them due to the "cheap rental". Either way, I prefer renting, as it gives me a lot more flexibility. Renting isn't much more expensive than owning in my country either.
>>
>>8495750
wasn't there one in the UK as well?
fuck if I can remember his name, looked alot like mussolini

I'll remember it when its no longer relevant
>>
I just bought my first set of qt skirts and a trench coat for my engineering job.
>dress to impress
>hopefully it gets me qt's
>>
Are lesbians even real?

I've seen so many "gay" girls end up marrying men that it's hard to take you guys seriously.

I think there really is something to the idea that women are sexually fluid and men generally aren't.
>>
File: communications_failure.gif (4KB, 274x279px) Image search: [Google]
communications_failure.gif
4KB, 274x279px
>>8495788
I was trying to imply that sort of residence you're forced to take out of financial desperation instead of a dream home you choose, but I see I failed at that.
>>
>>8495543
She's different from everyone else.
>>
>>8495624
I want a house with a big backyard suitable for a dog or two, or a farm. I really don't understand these people buying houses with like 200sqft backyards stacked on top of each other where you can practically share the shampoo bottle with your neighbors through your bathroom window. Apartment living would be viable if I didn't already have a dog who is fat and loud, so I have to rent a room in a house with a couple who also own dogs.

I kind of wish I could get a condo in the city, though. I occasionally miss the solitude of apartment living like what I had in college. Maybe if I get a job at the hospital I'll move downtown, since then I'll be in walking-distance to work.
>>
>>8495317
>>8495272
>>8494996

Are these posts representative of /clg/?
>>
>>8495818
It's usually the opposite in my experience. Girls get married young, then realize by their mid-30s or later that they made a mistake and bail out on their husbands. I'm sure the guys end up feeling betrayed, but the heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
>>8495903
>the heart wants what the heart wants.
pussy?
>>
>>8495778
>tfw very long hair
I'll cut it for you, anon, just love me and make me feel safe and secure
>>
>>8495892
Yes
>>
>>8495903
Sometimes, yeah

I was fugging one of my friends in high school and she got married to some guy her freshman year. Then I started getting cryptic faceberg messages from her a few months ago about how "things were better when we were still teens" and how she's wondering if she's made a mistake, etc. I already know how this is gonna end because I've seen it happen to other people. The problem is that I've got no feelings for her anymore, so I hope she doesn't do something stupid on my account.

To borrow a military term: 'Danger Close'.
>>
>>8495892
for some, I wouldn't doubt
majority just thinks that trans* are oogie and will not fug
>>
File: 1497989334036.jpg (56KB, 287x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497989334036.jpg
56KB, 287x297px
>mfw finally watching the handmaiden
As a purityfag I got rused hard both ways. I'm surprised I never saw rageposts on /u/ about it, I almost drop it halfway. And shit was so fucking long, almost 3 hours, fuck.
>>
>>8495940
is meant for
>>8495909

>>8495920
Don't cut your long hair. Long hair girls have to stick together :(
>>
>>8495882
To an outsider who doesn't know about my mental issues I'm completely normal and boring
>>
one of my bedsprings just went
>*TONG*
under me really loud and scared me half to death
>>
>>8496010
I hope another one does the same.
>>
>>8496027
mean
>>
>>8496010
If another Tong pops up, call in air support. Gooks in the wire
>>
File: 1487168476775.jpg (68KB, 956x538px) Image search: [Google]
1487168476775.jpg
68KB, 956x538px
>>8496100
this made me laugh much harder than it should have
>possibly because I'm high
>>
File: 1490740806012.jpg (15KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490740806012.jpg
15KB, 500x411px
>supposed to meet friends and go to the cinema today
>wake up, realize period has started
>should be okay, they're usually not painful for me, can't bail on my friends
>feel fine for the first one or two hours of the day
>suddenly get nauseaus and sweaty whilst in the food line at the cinema
>lasts until around half-way through the commercials

The best part of going to the cinema - eating nachos - ruined.

>tfw had to go to my office afterwards and still there working on documents that need to be done by tomorrow
>>
>>8496160
>The best part of going to the cinema - eating nachos - ruined.

For me, it's Buncha Crunch. The best part of going to the movies.
>>
>>8496160
>>8496166
I always sneak snacks in but immediately feel guilty and buy a large popcorn and soda
friends used to make fun until they found out I wouldn't share when they did

its not my fault that DollarTree is two blocks away and sells candy $3 cheaper than the cinema
>it's like I'm supporting two local businesses at once
>right?
>>
>>8496166
Looks tasty. We don't have that in my country, although ice cream gets sold at the cinema nonetheless. And beer, because we're cultured.
>>
>>8496160
>sharing period stories

is this what /clg/ has devolved to?
>>
>>8495892
Yes, we tend to be sane and dislike creepy men in dresses.
>>
>>8496201
>hate alcohol
>can only tolerate bitch beers like smirnoff ice
>can't drink them anyway because I will be bullied
>>
>>8496219
I also like the sissy-sippers
no worries.
>>
>>8496216
Why are you on a board called LGBT?
>>
>>8496237
Stop responding to trolls dumdum
>>
>>8496241
Fuck off Matthew.
>>
>>8496237
Being a lesbian does not mean you have to tolerate faggots, bishits and trannies.
>>
>>8496212
Oh no, we hurt the tranner's feefees and reminded him that he'll never be a woman. :(
>>
>>8496194
Whenever I go to the movies with my dad, he sneaks in his own popcorn, snacks and drinks.
>>
I will spell it out for the newfags here

It doesn't matter if you hate tranners or tolerate them. If you bring them up here *for any reason whatsoever*, you are a troll..
>>
>>8496194
I usually sneak water in. Ain't gonna pay three bucks for one litre that I'll have to finish in around two hours.

>>8496212
/clg/ has always been about sharing stories of suffering.

>>8496219
I used to dislike beer, but once I drank it more often, I found certain brands I like. Gin is still the best alcoholic drink.
>>
>>8496258
Not sure if it's the case in your country but this is legit bad for the business in mine. We get tickets half the price of, for example, Japan, and the cinema gains most of its money out of people buying popcorn and soda inside the establishment.
>>
I sort of want the house in Ex Machina, but smaller. But still clean and earthy with big windows facing the forest and mountains. I'll have a huge bathroom with a waterfall built in it. Probably a maximum of five rooms. Only a pond with koi fishes in them for pets.
>>
>>8496264
fuck off matt
>>
>>8496194
No, you're just being a retard and getting ripped off by somewhere you've already paid to be.
>>
File: A_Fire_Upon_the_Deep.bookcover.jpg (39KB, 211x325px) Image search: [Google]
A_Fire_Upon_the_Deep.bookcover.jpg
39KB, 211x325px
Pic related is amazing, best novel I've read in a long while. It's mostly about a malevolent post-singularity being.
>>
File: 1402554970668.png (13KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1402554970668.png
13KB, 1000x1500px
>>8496295
>singularity
Trash.
>>
>>8496278
>I'll have a huge bathroom with a waterfall built in it.
>>
>>8495892
Yes.

If trans women actually looked like women then I would respect them.

The vast majority of them do not.

Never touched a tranny vagina, but afaik the technology isn't really there to make a convincing natural vagina, so that's another way they'll always be inferior to natural born women.
>>
>>8496295
is that a baen book?
it looks like it would be
>>
>>8496295
Good choice in books. I'll marry you soon anon.
>>8496315
Considering how far we've come since the industrial revolution I'd say well be ok. At best the best part of humanity will go for the stars while the luddites will be left behind.
>>
>>8496322
That's not really their choice.
>>
>>8496331
>Considering how far we've come since the industrial revolution I'd say well be ok
>what is a bell curve
Singularity is s meme.
>>
>>Gf works a lot now.
>>Whenever I want to go out on the weekends she's too tired and refuses to go.
>>The second her friends invite her, she goes.
>>Or if we do go out, she HAS to have her friends come with us and I hate some of her friends.
>>One guy in the group constantly nags about not having a gf, the girl he likes thinks he's arrogant as hell and he hates gays and lesbians and thinks they're just "confused."
>>He wants to go to 3 bars multiple times to check of the girl he likes is there
>>We end up driving him around listening to him brag about himself
>>He doesnt even give me gas money or buy me drinks because he can't drive
>>Listen to him bitch about being rasied catholic and how he thinks other people should be.
>>Others aren't as bad, but they like to do drugs after they drink and I don't want her to be around that or around them.
>>I just want to go out with my gf alone, but she only seems to want to be around OTHER people and can't just seem to enjoy just my company anymore
>>She cares so much about trying to be in some awful social circles and cares too much about what people think and it makes her depressed.
>>
File: mywaterfall.jpg (92KB, 650x656px) Image search: [Google]
mywaterfall.jpg
92KB, 650x656px
>>8496320
You're just jealous of my waterfall!
>>
>>8496315
The middle-ground scenario is pretty much impossible. Either the god is friendly and will humor and uplift us pathetic, lowly fleshbags or it's amoral, and then we're completely boned.
>>
>>8496326
What's a baen book?
>>
File: Baen_logo.png (241KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Baen_logo.png
241KB, 400x400px
>>8496379
a publishing company that mostly deals in scifi/fantasy
>>
>>8496360
If it's her own place why bother with the swimming suit?
>>
>>8496403
I sure won't be wearing one in my waterfall..
>>
>>8496398
Ah, no, the publisher is Tor.
>>
>>8496403
no no, it makes it hotter!
>>
File: 21845922.jpg (143KB, 304x475px) Image search: [Google]
21845922.jpg
143KB, 304x475px
>>8496407
just as good a company
>dave duncan is an amazing author, even though he mostly does fantasy
>>
Why are you stupid dykes so transphobic? I hope you whores get raped. Typical low-IQ women.
>>
>>8496478
seconded
>>
>>8496478
>>8496492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
>>
>>8496478
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>8496295
The singularity already happened when inorganic life began replicating information.

The next singularity (of many) is not when humans create artificial superintelligence, but rather when technology allows our world to become a collective consciousness, where each living being is the single cell of a greater being, each human is a processor for the grand machine. That is the next jump in advancement.

t. /x/ anon
>>
>>8496346
Prepare to get cucked/beddeath'd, anony.
>>
>>8496478
>why won't cis lesbians suck my feminine penis?
>I hope they all get raped

Poetry.
>>
>>8496346
have you told her how you feel about her associating with the nebulous after-school special gang members known as
>The Wrong Crowd
>>
>>8496160
Do I stay at the office that offers better internet tonight, or go to my all-around better actual place, where there's also food around?
>>
>>8496478
There are a lot of generals directed at trannies, why would there not be a cis lesbian thread?
>>
File: 1498272161606.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498272161606.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>tfw there are normie lesbians in this thread that don't watch anime
>>
>>8496674
Fucking bislut lolis why are they so hot.
>>
>>8496674
>slimy tongues smooshing together
>saliva trail

g-gross, desu.
>>
>>8496797
But that's how Asians kiss.
>>
Ima nap before work, gnight yall
>>
>>8496674
what anime is that?
>>
>>8496836
Pedo pandering of the decade.
>>
File: Asellus-2.jpg (54KB, 499x656px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus-2.jpg
54KB, 499x656px
What's the Seattle vs Olympia vs Portland lesbian/queer scene differences?

I feel that the Olympia dykes are hot as hell, but they're too sjw for my taste.
>>
>>8496850
that's not the real name
>>
>>8496872
How come you don't know about the Fate series. Go use Google you newfaggot.
>>
>>8496883
I know about Fate, I watched Fate/Zero. It didn't have anything like that
>>
>>8496911
I told you to Google. It will be faster than getting spoonfed because I won't do it.
>>
>>8496918
I think you don't actually know what anime that webm is from. You're just pretending that you know
>>
>>8496924
You won't get out of this one using reverse psychology. I already gave you the biggest fucking hint and you still won't Google. Your loss if, you're not watching slutty lolis with that lazy attitude.
>>
I've been spanking my gf sometimes for sexy time and she asked me if I would slap her in the face.

I said sure and took a swipe at her while she was laying down and kind of hit a lot of pillow, she sat up and told me to try again so I did.

This time it decked her, she slumped over sideways and was knocked out for like 14 seconds.
>>
>>8496951
>tfw Delinquent still won't date me, get upset over our height difference, and puts her gainz to good use by hitting me square in the face
>>
>>8496951
that sounds like a healthy relationship
/sarc
>why are lesbians always so physically violent?
>>
>>8497003
they're a very passionate people. Lesbians have that fire in their blood
>>
>>8497003
Lesbians are practically males who weren't taught not to hit.
>>
>>8495624
My lease is up next month, so my fiance and I can finally live together in one place instead of splitting it between two. The apartment is as much of a dream as we can get around here. Enough space, mostly quiet, close to my school and TA job but not so close to her job.

We want to move to another part of the country. Our only standards are the house can't be too large (we feel like we would be murdered in a large house), we want neighbors to be somewhat close by, and the place can't be haunted or on any Indian burial grounds. I'm not sure how we will test for these things.
>>
>>8495624
i like mine and my gf's cheap rental desu, its like an apartment as a lil house with a garden and suits us just fine right now. my gf loves stuff, like shes flashy, and i can see us getting somewhere nicer in a year or so, with more rooms, in Denver or something. i just like Colorado Springs because its not too fancy and i'm not a huge fan of city living but desu its where we'll end up with her job.

i quit my job today btw, i'm no longer a waitress, i'm now a housewife.
>>
>>8497056
>i'm now a housewife.
you're now obligated to meet her at the door, beer in hand, wearing nothing but an apron at least once
>>
I had never seen my GF cry in the like 5 years we've known each other but Friday she got her wisdom teeth removed and cried profusely because she thought the van was black when it's actually gold.
>>
>>8497077
already done it when i quit my job before over the holidays. cold pbr from the fridge, she got a foot rub that got kissy and i ended up kissing my way up. i made hamburger helper afterwards too (triple cheese). i am a good wife
>>
>>8497111
Did you eat her pussy while she ate her burger?
>>
>>8497116
when i eat her my tummy starts rumbling and expecting food so we have to take food breaks sometimes, because it kills the mood
>>
>>8497116
hamburger helper is a brand of quick ready casserole dishes
>brown the beef
>boil the noodles
>add the sauce

no idea why this triggered my autism
>>
>>8495624
>pic
f/f/d relationships are GOAT
>>
File: magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
magnet-you-big-rug-muncher-a.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>8497111
>cunnilingus followed by hamburger helper

the stereotypes are true
>>
>>8497152
>not f/f/c
>>
>>8497171
>not writing it as pussy/pussy/pussy
>>
>>8497171
>not f/c/c/c/c/c/c/c/c
>>
>>8497178
this hit too close to home
>>
>>8497175
I thought of the p/p/p joke right after I posted.

>>8497178
But that's me in two years.
>>
>>8497171
>>8497178
>>8497208
Is it time for pussy love?
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (42KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
42KB, 342x260px
I need advice /clg/
My sister is in a polyamorous relationship with two trannies who are her "doms" and I think they are being abusive to her. She's severely depressed and now on 3 medications for it, everything has been going downhill since she's been living with them. They're also hoarders and she gets sick frequently and she doesn't go outside or have friends anymore. They have a lot of weapons as well and both of them have been involved in incidents where they've become violent with the weapons but she assures me she's safe. I've seen some violent outbursts but never one directed at her. Every time I see her my outlook gets more and more bleak. Her living space is filthy and littered with mold, trash and medications and sex toys and weapons. They're incredibly possessive and obviously manipulative.

I can't get time alone with her since she never wants to go anywhere without them, and they're always reading her texts, furthermore she's becoming more and more distant from me. She cut off contact with my parents because they told her they were concerned about her safety, and now she only talks to me, so I'm scared of losing her to them but I can't just do nothing.

What am I supposed to do? I don't want to tell her how to live her life but I'm genuinely concerned for her safety.
>>
File: il_570xN.962967886_pk53.jpg (129KB, 570x724px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.962967886_pk53.jpg
129KB, 570x724px
>>8497218
>>
>>8497265
sounds like it's time for you to be a Radical Feminist, and Exclude the fuck out of those Trannies
>>
>>8497265
>hoarders
fire waiting to happen

there isn't much you can do
best option is to reassure her that she is always welcome (to hide) at your place
>>
>>8497265
Maybe you can pretend you want in, the infiltrate it and then kidnap or slowly make her hate trannies or something

I don't know, this sounds awful, honestly just call the police and say that she has stockholm syndrome
>>
>>8495624
A one or two bedroom apartment in the city with easy access to transit (preferably train) plus a house in the woods near swimmable ocean (solid rock low-bank waterfront, fuck sand and pebbles). Both must have lots of natural light. I'd use the apartment when friends are in town and to make trips to the airport easier, live in the woods the rest of the time.
>>
File: new cover 4 sure.png (38KB, 627x310px) Image search: [Google]
new cover 4 sure.png
38KB, 627x310px
>>
File: 01515_973rvjtDmfG_1200x900.jpg (88KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
01515_973rvjtDmfG_1200x900.jpg
88KB, 675x900px
>>8495624
On my way to that fairly soon, actually. 3 bedroom house in Portland we're looking to share with another couple, and probably rent out the third.

Hate where I'm at now. It's too hot to do anything. Can't wait to get out of here like a bat out of hell.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
What do you do when you feel like hugging an anime girl really badly?

Fuck I miss Re-Kan!
>>
>>8497833
Cry. Draw. Buy BDs or merch.
>>
File: 1498425500519.png (987KB, 1280x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1498425500519.png
987KB, 1280x1142px
>>8497875
Post 2D qts you want to hug.
>>
File: 1496508926021.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496508926021.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no true, genuine tomboy gf, only shitty 3dpd hipsters
>tfw no Kanbaru gf
>>
>>8497913
Delete this bishit out of here.
>>
File: 1495381843022.png (421KB, 1031x896px) Image search: [Google]
1495381843022.png
421KB, 1031x896px
>>8497912
Fuck you. She's pure.
>>
>>8497928
Oops, meant to respond to this anon >>8497919
>>
>>8497928
Nah she's not, she's sexually attracted to Koyomi and that makes her a bishit.
>>
File: 1494149260547.png (554KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494149260547.png
554KB, 500x725px
>>8497946
That's just sexy banter, kouhai. Senjougahara is her true love.
>>
File: 9784592148098.jpg (178KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
9784592148098.jpg
178KB, 352x500px
>>8497912
I want to pinch their cheeks and feed them baked goods.
>>
>>8497953
>molested him several times
>had sexual conversations with him several times
kys
>>
File: 1496401832684.jpg (350KB, 1148x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1496401832684.jpg
350KB, 1148x1754px
>>8497912
>tfw my waifu is getting dick'd right now, and there's nothing I can do about it
>>
My everything hurts, /clg/. I had to wear extra protection because
>steel
and my monthly girl problem just started. So I got beat up, AND I'm sore. Footage later tonight if I don't pass out at the computer, otherwise tomorrow morning.
>>
File: CvwJkaTVMAAiSAe.jpg (139KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CvwJkaTVMAAiSAe.jpg
139KB, 768x1024px
>>8497956
Lewd. What's this about? Looks incredibly cute. Is it delinquentxJK?
>>
File: 1498430535419.png (32KB, 192x186px) Image search: [Google]
1498430535419.png
32KB, 192x186px
>>8497970
>>
>>8497982
Are the school uniform tops in Japan really that short, or is that pure anime
>>
>>8497966
What's this about then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HOAuiY5XFQ
What was the deal with the devil's/monkey's paw about? Admit it. Araragi is just a friend. She's as pure as snow.
>>
>>8498000
She would fuck him if he let her. Monogatari is a harem. Just accept it already.
>>
File: 1480274296663.jpg (336KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480274296663.jpg
336KB, 850x1200px
>>8497982
It's the cutest, friendship only though (so far). Delinquent who is a good girl at heart x bitchy girl who puts on a good girl front at school.
>>
File: 1498155979846.jpg (95KB, 750x950px) Image search: [Google]
1498155979846.jpg
95KB, 750x950px
>>8497988
She's worth it.
>>
File: 1488798677131.jpg (681KB, 817x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1488798677131.jpg
681KB, 817x1143px
>tfw no qt anime gf to care for
>>
>>8497912
>>
>>8498005
I've seen this posted in /u/ before. If I could read nip I would buy it because it sounds extremely cute.
>>
I want to sniff girls panties
>>
File: 1493554671953.jpg (69KB, 621x676px) Image search: [Google]
1493554671953.jpg
69KB, 621x676px
>>8498000
>that video
That's surprisingly graphic.
>>
File: Sakurazaki.Setsuna.jpg (371KB, 769x604px) Image search: [Google]
Sakurazaki.Setsuna.jpg
371KB, 769x604px
>>8497913
Superior tomboy coming through.
>>
File: 1497908978150.jpg (40KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497908978150.jpg
40KB, 300x500px
>>8498018
I really want to take care of a cute girl right now. Nothing sexual but subtext. Someday I will program a sim for VR where I adopt anime girls of all ages with hidden R18 option for when I'm horny and feeling predatory.
>>
>>8498022
Sadly that was probably me, or the person who found it because I posted it in /a/. It's pure fluff, I love it. You can get the magazine raws pretty easily, and I'd offer to provide the digital tank if I wasn't on mobile. Even if you can't read they're still cute I'm sure!
>>
>>8497913
Why is she so perfect?
>>
My mom keeps implying I'm dating a boy by carefully avoiding pronouns when referring to my GF and calling her Sam rather than Samantha.
>>
File: 1498425544232.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1498425544232.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>8498029
>diana/akko is canon
>cute apologetic kurowa
>no more blue hair chariot
>power of friendship saves the day
>andrew turned out to be completely irrelevant
>constanze said something
Cute episode. I want S2 with more Croix/Chariot.
>>
File: 1489635833410.webm (859KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489635833410.webm
859KB, 1920x1080px
So many top-tier girls in bakemonogatari.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (11KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
11KB, 332x187px
Now listen, bookish girls with glasses are cute too!
>>
>>8498058
She looks like a boy?
>>
File: 1495231053644.png (1MB, 1601x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495231053644.png
1MB, 1601x750px
>>8498046
>Even if you can't read they're still cute I'm sure!
Yeah they are, but I still wish I could read. How many years did you take to be able to read without furigana? I'm thinking of just giving up at this point.
>>
>>8498083
No.

She does it over the phone or with people that have never met her.

I think she hopes they'll just assume I'm straight and I wonder if I'm not around if she outright lies about it so she can have a weird little pocket universe where I'm not a super lesbo embarrassment.
>>
>>8498084
>How many years did you take to be able to read without furigana?
I don't know, I just realized one day that a book I was reading didn't have them. I'm a bad example anyway since I didn't really study after high school, just read books. But nobody translated anything back then so I had more motivation.
>>
>>8495624
Talked to my gf about my dream home and she thought it was too American decadent ("You don't need all those rooms, put the workout equipment in the garage.)" But I'll still say it.
There's a neighborhood in my region that is famous for having a lot of lesbian couples that do sunday brunches and go to their kid's soccer games. I want us to live in a neighborhood like that, upscale burbs just outside of a diverse, gay-friendly major city.
The entrance way will be Asian-style, with shoe-racks where people take off their shoes then step up into the living room. It'll be open-concept with a commercial-grade kitchen since I love to cook and don't mind an audience. From the kitchen you can walk out onto a large covered patio in the backyard, the kind with sliding doors. We'll have a garden for fresh vegetable and herbs and plenty of space for our dog and two cats to run around in. There will be high fencing to keep them from wandering out and for our privacy.
We'll have 2-3 bedrooms and 2 baths. My girl is responsible for the decor, which I expect will probably be Euro chic with some Asian touches from me. The master bathroom would be separated with toilets in one room and the jacuzzi tub in the other.
We'd have a full workout room with free weights and cardio machines and an area with mats, boxing equipment for my gf to do her kickboxing/MMA.
Also, a full home office/study/library with plenty of lighting and lots of shelves of hardcover books.
Finally, if I'm going full fantasy, definitely a full entertainment/game room. I want it a little PC cafe-like with cutting edge PC rigs running on South Korean quality internet speed. Some retro arcade machines, a small bar to stock drinks and food. And yeah, a private home theatre, the kind that can do like RealD 3D.
Finally, the attic would be for storage, basement would be a fully outfitted bomb/survival shelter.
An hour or so away, we'd have a little stable for my gf to keep her horse since she loves to ride.
>>
>>8498279
>her horse
This is by far the most decadent part of this fantasy. Do you have any idea the cost of feeding and stabling horse?
>>
>>8498203
I was thinking of reading to practice, but I don't know many series in furigana that I'm interested in. I'm probably ordering all the released YagaKimi volumes after August since I need to save money for Canada right now.
>>
>>8498298
Yes, we know the costs, my gf is an equestrian. It'd have to be that far out to find a stable that will rent a stall to us.
>>
>>8498306
Interest level is more important than furigana, there are a bunch of tools these days to help with kanji and you're going to have to look up every third word anyway.

>Canada
Remember to try poutine.
>>
File: TSocks.jpg (147KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
TSocks.jpg
147KB, 640x960px
>>8495624
>>Being lesbian is suffering
You cannot be real. Being lesbian is amazing. >>8496254
I mean not everyone wants to hear about your fucking period stories even if we are cis. You idiots literally have trannies on the brain perpetually. Like you bring them up even when they aren't relevant. That is why the thread always goes to shit. Ignore the ones that post here, and don't bring them up for no reason on your own.
>>8496346
Either have a serious talk or break it off now. I know how this ends.
>>8496674
Im pretty normie and only watch anime like once every couple months and then just binge a few episodes.
>>
>>8498322
>there are a bunch of tools these days to help with kanji
How do they work? Do I need to know how to search kanji in a dictionary? I can learn but I would like to not bother to be honest.

>Remember to try poutine.
Oh nice. I will.
>>
>tfw no slut gf
>>
File: 00C0C_7EG5kCzBH8s_1200x900.jpg (80KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
00C0C_7EG5kCzBH8s_1200x900.jpg
80KB, 675x900px
>>8497779
While I'm at it, who dyke on bike here?
>>
>>8498399
I own a Z800. It's my baby girl and I love her so much.
>>
>>8498399
I wanted so badly to buy a rice rocket Kawasaki but I didn't literally because my mother went apeshit at the idea. She got more mad at me for checking out motorcycles than when I said I was gay.
>>
>>8498612
It means she actually loves you. Good mom.
>>
File: 00i0i_3GCRopjsOUP_1200x900.jpg (82KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
00i0i_3GCRopjsOUP_1200x900.jpg
82KB, 675x900px
>>8498422
A+ baiku. I'm still on my goofy CTX, but I love it so much even so.

>>8498612
Overprotective mothers are a thing, but she's definitely being overbearing. Motorcycles are more dangerous but also more economical and hella more fun.
>>
>>8498619
And I love her back. Which is why I listened.
>>
>>8498625
>but also more economical and hella more fun.
Plus, /aesthetic/
I live in a city of 1.5 million so I could definitely use one just to do simple running around town. I have a four-door sedan that feels like a battleship when driving in downtown traffic.
>>
>>8498332
>Do I need to know how to search kanji in a dictionary?
No, I think some of the new ones just use a smartphone camera. At the most you might need to learn stroke order principles so you can scrawl an approximation into something that does handwriting recognition (that's what I do).
>>
>>8498627
Mine threatened to superglue a neon flag to my forehead if I were to ever buy one
>>
>>8496508
>technology allows our world to become a collective consciousness
I like how this is a bad end in some works but a good end in others.
>>
>>8496508
>when technology allows our world to become a collective consciousness
WE ARE BORG.

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AND CULTURAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
>>
>tfw no short hair Asian gf
>>
>>8499060
>tfw no Borg gf
>>
My girlfriend and I are a bit torn between living in a cabin by the sea or a city apartment.

Personally, I would love to design my own house, but maintenance could be a pain in the ass. For now I'm just focusing on getting out of my family's house and get my own condo in the business district and maybe someday have my gf live in with me. Then, we'd make a chill apartment with a good enough kitchen and workout room. That would be the best.... till she gets 100 + cats/dogs that is. I swear this girl would pick up any cute animal outside and ask if we could take care of it. Gotta remain vigilant and limit ourselves to two pets.
>>
File: designation-seven-of-nine.jpg (32KB, 539x750px) Image search: [Google]
designation-seven-of-nine.jpg
32KB, 539x750px
>>8499240
>Seven of Nine will never repurpose your body to serve the needs of the collective
>>
>>8499276
She's actually hot
>>
>>8499354
I mean, more so a butter face/paper bag kind of deal.
>>
>>8499354
I was more of a Janeway fan
>even though she was objectively shit
>>
I just bought FFX from flea market. It works perfectly in my PS2. Have little to no idea what Final Fantasy is. Got teh hots for Yuna. Really hot hots.
Is it possible to see her naked _without_ pairing her with Tidus(*barf*)? To be honest, it's the main reason I bought it, and playing the game made me even more obsessed.
I'm asking here, because I don't want to accidentally see too much spoilers, and because lesbians don't exactly have a good rap on gaming boards.
>>
>>8499638
>To be honest, it's the main reason I bought it
You should have just googled "Yuna rule 34" and saved yourself the pocket money...
>>
>>8499649
Sooo, there's no way to get her together with Lulu or Rikku etc? I thought japanese were more yuri-friendly, even back in 00's. Oh well.
>>
>>8499689
FF games don't work like that.
>>
File: 1144674.jpg (31KB, 243x318px) Image search: [Google]
1144674.jpg
31KB, 243x318px
>gave up porn, fast food, caffeine, marijuana, alcohol, relationships, friends, video games, movies, anime, manga, sugar, potato chips.

All I have is my piano and that's barely cutting it for me. I want to die. I make minimum wage. I have to go back to school. I'm mentally ill. =/ TOO HARD to kill myself because cuties keep hitting me up. I'm getting older though so I think I am having less and less to live for.
>>
>pride
>every couple is femme x butch
>>
>>8499931
>>gave up porn, fast food, caffeine, marijuana, alcohol, relationships, friends, video games, movies, anime, manga, sugar, potato chips
but... why?
>>
File: tumblr_o08va7mCVB1rycn25o1_540.jpg (101KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08va7mCVB1rycn25o1_540.jpg
101KB, 540x540px
>>8499943
I'm in my late 20s and I feel too old to be doing any of that stuff anymore. Nobody gives a crap, and I'm sick of being taken advantage of. I can't even own a dog, because I work long hours.
Life is frustrating.
>>
>>8499988
>not even 30
>"too old" for getting intoxicated, too old for relationships, too old for friends, too old for fun hobbies, too old for a goddamn cup of coffeee...

You sound seriously depressed, Anon.
>>
>>8499991
Literally me. I've been depressed since I was a child.
>>
>>8499227
Would you settle for a brown asian?
>>
>tfw no arab gf
>>
>>8500011
You've got a long, loooong way to go before you're too old for any of that.

You should indulge yourself. Maybe you'll feel a little better. I hope you will.
>>
File: 011_1491678016160.webm (671KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
011_1491678016160.webm
671KB, 896x504px
>>8499988
>late 20s
>too old for doing that stuff
This is a retarded mindset, and I bet if you said it out loud, you'd realize it too. We have precious little time alive. I'm not saying you should go out and snort a mountain of blow, but "too old to do things I once liked" is dumb.
>>
>>8500032
Posting dark souls is the best way to signal you're a tranner. Get the fuck out of the thread you role playing Y chromosome.
>>
>>8500192
d/a Am I missed something, or what's tranny about it?
>>
>>8500283
you're replying to bait.
>>
>>8499988
Turning 30 in November and I still do all those things
>sans tobacco
shit, even my dad plays some Halo now and then
he turned 65 not too long ago
>>
File: 1466100756033.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466100756033.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>8498018
It's so sad that trannies have ruined anime for me. If a girl says she likes anime, I automatically assume they are some lesbian fetishizing man in a dress.
>>
>>8500394
t. anime-posting tranner
>>
>>8500394
>>8500436
The double false negative bait. Impressive.
>>
>>8499638
You don't see her any degree of naked and can't avoid pairing her with Tidus.

Rikku and Tidus have some cute bromance scenes, though.
>>
>>8500436
>tranner
Only delusional trannies say that. Thanks for ruining anime for me. Fuck off with your mental illness.
>>
File: 100_0172.jpg (102KB, 535x452px) Image search: [Google]
100_0172.jpg
102KB, 535x452px
>Morrigan appears onscreen for the first time
>begins salivating

She's in my party now and talks about how little she thinks of men ALL THE TIME, how could they NOT make her gay? Abominable.
>>
>>8500482
Are you playing the first dragon age?
>>
>>8500498
Yes. Blind, for the first time. All I knew going into this game is that Leiliana(?) is my target.
>>
>>8497979
roll that beautiful bean footage
>>
File: dragon age origins.png (615KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
dragon age origins.png
615KB, 864x576px
>>8500508
You will meet Leliana very soon if you have Morrigan in your party already. Have fun! You're playing my favourite game of all time. (It really is bullshit you can't romance Morrigan as a girl though.)
>>
File: 200_s.gif (52KB, 362x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52KB, 362x200px
>>8500482
remember to rotate your party
>your face when you accidentally kill her during a certain quest
>>
>>8500531
That's what modding is for.
>>
>>8496337
Not my problem. No one is obligated to pretend men's hideous festering fuckholes surgically constructed by inverting penises are the same thing as real, wonderful pussy.
But even if they could get real vaginas it wouldn't matter, because they're still men mentally.
>>
>>8495818

I'm pretty sure men and women are bisexual at the same rate it's just that most men would hate to be seen as gay so ignore half their sexuality
>>
File: sigpic122215_1.gif.jpg (16KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
sigpic122215_1.gif.jpg
16KB, 300x200px
>>8498399
dyke on a (HD Softail) bike here
>>
>>8495624
Happy where I am. Own a two-family in a nice town. How I got it was a surprise but wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>8500531
>>8500508
I'm still mad over how badly Bioware destroyed that franchise. The first one ended on a high note, and then the second and third were like they were made by high school kids
>>
>>8500584
dykes are always histrionic so it's not really that surprising you have no empathy for something you're not fucking

makes me glad your hug box gets raided by trannies all day everyday thou
>>
>>8500584
Actually penile inversion technique is widely considered out of date.
>>
>>8498399
Getting a 250 this summer when I get some extra cash.
>>
>>8500514
It's uploading. Gimme 20 minutes.
>>
>>8500584
Passing lesbian woman who is also trans here. You sound like you have never even seen a vagina in your life. The amount of variation between any two girls (cis or otherwise) is pretty extreme. If I made a grid and put a bunch of unlabeled vaginas in it and then asked you to guess which were made via SRS and which were natal females you wouldn't have a clue. (Photoshop out the healed discoloration from scars to make it fair, since those are really the only tells.)

Just saying. Get real. Your post sounds like you are so fucking triggered. If you don't want to fuck a trans woman cool, then don't. I don't think anyone would want to fuck you either, so you are probably doing her a favor.

My cis gf has been with plenty of other girls and she says the only real difference between my vagina and hers/other girls she's been with is that I am a lot dryer overall. That's it.

Anyway, sorry to take you folks off topic. I am sure you aren't all this gross.

Peace.
>>
>>8500712
(different anon) I agree, DA:O had this unique athmosphere to it. Now, Dragon Age is just "tumblrSims Medieval". It doesn't evoke any feels, it doesn't feel worth sinking hours in. It's trash.
>>
>>8500798
Except that that picture is famous for having identifiably post-op vags on it.

>I am a lot dryer overall.
Ew.
>>
>>8500712
Everyone knows Bioware went to shit around that time, for the same reasons ME: 3 fell on it's face at the end (although it did give us Traynor). All of the old guard writers got either fired or moved on and they hired of a bunch of tumblrites. And it's not like anyone ever played Bioware games for the riveting gameplay or anything.
>>
>>8500814
fun fact: the wetness is ball sweat
>>
File: 1497219552406.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1497219552406.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>8500798
>calling his mutilated male genitals a vagina
>>
>>8500829
But the penis does produce some moisture, wouldn't it be that?
>>
>>8500798
Kinda ironic, getting triggered at /clg/.
>dae rest of the board does not into real?
>>
>>8500846
Whatevs. Point is, it's not the same stuff as in real pucci.
>>
>>8495624
I live in an apartment with a friend currently, but I want to be out in a big city next year.

>middle of the city, or perhaps in a suburby area
>1 bedroom (maybe 2)
>nice kitchen
>lots of windows in living room
>my doggo, of course
>nice black minimalistic style
>>
>>8500871
Well duh.
>>
>>8500846
>>8500829
>>8500814
I saw a thread the other week about a vagina being made with a graft of cells from the insides of your cheeks that is grown out and then sutured onto the canal so that it keeps things moist, and give it the same PH as a natal vag. Tranny science marches onwards. Although I think the technique was created for cis women who had some sort of other issue that required them needing a new vagina.
>>
The power was out in my town this weekend because of storms so our group's mother hen invited several of us to stay with her until it came back on.

Like 4 of us came over and I did some school work while most of the girls watched Netflix and she kept feeding us.

At like 7:30 people started getting texts that the power was back on and leaving, we did the dishes for her and helped straighten up.

As we were leaving she told us if we ever needed a place to stay we could come over so I sent her a text saying if she ever needed a place to sit my face was available. Her phone chirped and she grabbed it to check it before I got out the door and she asked me to wait up.

It turns out she is kind of kinky but I really think I made her mad coming on to her with a lewd text. She kind of implied she wanted me to come over Wednesday or maybe even go out.
>>
>>8500798
The only thing you have is a wound your body is constantly trying to heal. Go stick a rod in it so it won't close, tranner.
>>
>>8500904
all the tranny surgeries are tweaked versions primarily invented for intersex cis women.

t. skin grafts pussy
>>
>>8500904
By your logic, all gay men are straight...
>>
>>8500921
>t. skin grafts pussy
Tranner or intersex?
>>
The promised footage. I got beat up badly, but still managed to land a few "kill" hits. He is an experienced fighter and I had to wear 20lbs more protective gear than I'm used to (I look like Quasimodo), so that didn't help. Probably the last video I'll post for a while. We really need more women in this sport, so if there's a HEMA club near you please check it out and try it at least once. You won't regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kiXDA5v5Y
>>
File: madikwe-luxury-safari-lodge.jpg (70KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
madikwe-luxury-safari-lodge.jpg
70KB, 960x400px
>>8495624
I want to live in something like pic related but with 2 floors, a basement and it would be in the highlands.

Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with huge shower and office upstairs, living room (with big fireplace), theatre room, big kitchen and guest bedrooms on the ground floor, games room (with pool table) and bar in the basement. I'd live there with two dogs , my future girlfriend/wife. Guests are always welcome to stay as long as they bring tributes of booze and/or interesting trinkets for the games room.
>>
>>8500934
tranners get dick skin or ball skin pussy, i get inner forearm skin pussey because my butt and thighs had too much stretch marks to be donor sites
>>
>>8500938
>I look like Quasimodo
Kek, I was literally just watching Hellfire.
>>
>>8500938
That looks so cool. I looked into HEMA for a while they're non-existent in my city, so instead I'm waiting for the only krav maga studio near me to get enough members to start lessons.

How hard is it to learn HEMA? Is it all about technique and practice or more about strength and confidence with the sword? How is handling a sword different from the movies?
>>
>>8500950
Couldn't tranners have it done the same way as you though?
>>
>>8500967
ftms use forearm skin as the donor site for phallo because its soft and sensitive but unfortunately not erogenous like even a mtf tranner would get so desu idk why i bothered with my dead scar pussy. 'your bf can have sex with you now' lmao what was the actual point beyond normalization, the pussyless female eunuch rip me
>>
>>8500983
>lmao what was the actual point beyond normalization,
The bane of intersex infants the world over.
>>
>>8500938
Looks like real swords, they are blunted I'm assuming? Honestly cannot tell that one of you especially getting their ass kicked.
My gf likes in your face hands-on combat, mma/kickboxing. She's not that big but pretty fierce. I'm not into contact sports myself, more of an outdoorsy girl, hiking, climbing etc.
>>
>>8500938
Damn, I love that sport, kinda hypnotic. Thanks for recording it.
>>
>>8500987
i chose it because normal is good (what lesbian would date a woman without a pussy even if its jacked up) but ya normalization surgeries as a kid is fucked up. i'm glad my parents held off on that shit otherwise i'd have been made into a boy for sure
>>
>>8501024
How indeterminate were you before the surgery? What age did you decide on it?

Are you happier now with it despite its sensitivity or do you regret it?
>>
>>8501047
i was pretty indeterminate, i'd have been a microdick girly boy with a partial vulva and gonads removed, reliant on testosterones and with a lot of scars down there. i decided on surgery at 16 but didn't get it until 18, gonadectomy, clitorectomy and vaginoplasty. honestly whatever i'd chose i'd be reliant on hormones so w/e, it was all damage reduction, i am happier and feel p normal.
>>
>>8500965
If you can take krav or judo or anything which requires a lot of core body strength, do it. It will help you in a big way before you ever take up a sword. As far as my HEMA club is concerned, ours started literally in some guy's driveway. Two years later, it's a business. The interest is definitely there, but it's one of these "If you build it, they will come" scenarios where if a club doesn't exist, start one. People will join you.

>How hard is it to learn HEMA?
It really depends on which weapon or skill set you want to learn. HEMA is an overall umbrella term for a bunch of different disciplines, from the German longsword (what I use) to just plain wrestling. Probably the easiest thing to learn would be the spear, and for women, maybe the rapier. I chose longsword because I'm a tall tomboy. I've been at it for roughly five months and still have lots to learn.

>Is it all about technique and practice or more about strength and confidence with the sword?
It's both. You need to train on techniques from one of the manuals rather religiously at first, otherwise you won't get the body mechanics down. Once you figure out how your body can move with the blade, it all starts to click in your brain. "Oh, if I do this, then I'll be in a position to do that, and follow up with this." Etc. At that point fights become more about strategy than raw strength. Make no mistake though, after a few months of this you WILL get strong.

>How is handling a sword different from the movies?
An actual swordfighter would kill Jon Snow really fucking fast. Fights last seconds, not minutes, and consist of a lot of winding motions and guards rather than bashing. Movies treat blades like they're clubs.
>>
So hypothetically speaking if you were dating a girl who got in an accident and was paralyzed from the waist down how long do you think you need to stay with her before like breaking up?
>>
>>8501079
How much were you raised as a boy/girl? How did your parents explain it to you?
>>
>>8501102
Tiddies?
>>
>>8501148
Too skinny for bomb ass titties.
>>
>playing DA:I
Should I make elf or a Qunari inquisitor?
>>
>>8501013
>Looks like real swords, they are blunted I'm assuming?
They're federschwerts, which just means "Feather sword" in German. Yes, they're blunted. There's a smattering of groups out there full of crazy people who use sharps, and it ends exactly how you think it will. I'd show you a video from Germany but its nsfw and there's lots of blood.

>My gf likes in your face hands-on combat, mma/kickboxing.
I wish I could have gotten into that, too. I've dabbled in martial arts for years but there was just something 'missing' for me. HEMA filled that void. It's living history and reviving our European cultural traditions directly from the source. On the whole though, yeah, your girlfriend is learning practical skills for the real world and I'm more or less playing around lol. If someone breaks into my house, I'm not going to go for an Albion longsword and throw an Unterhau into the invader's chest. I'll reach for a pistol and cry or something
>>
File: 15fkab.jpg (45KB, 592x442px) Image search: [Google]
15fkab.jpg
45KB, 592x442px
>two more presentations and I'll finally be free

End my suffering. I had close to no free days this month.
>>
>>8501165
Doesn't have to be H-cup or something, as long as there are tits. Smaller ones are more sensitive too, I've heard.
>>
>>8501193
>tfw 38 vacation days per year
>>
>>8501187
Qunari are fancier but you'll find way less equipment for them than for elfs throughout the game.
Also I'm still so upset I couldn't romance Leliana again. She looks so much hotter than in Origins, as well.
>>
>>8501201
Leliana is the property of the Warden-Commander now and forever REEEEEEE get out you darkspawn!
>>
>>8501187
Khajiit is curious about this Conclave... Seriously speakimg, go for Oxbitch, they're badass.
>>
>>8501234
Khajit will be made a pet. And I'll take the horned girl
>>
>>8501126
i was allowed to express myself freely at home as far as play and toys were concerned but not in public because i was told people wouldn't be nice. my parents wanted me to be a boy, i was always nudged towards male oriented things, until 14 i had forced haircuts and my parents were overly involved in my school to make sure i wasn't bullied, i think they considered homeschooling me at some point. i was kept sheltered honestly and i didn't mix well with other kids. my parents never fully explained my condition (its some recessive autosomal thing that in extreme cases causes pseudohermaphroditism, my sister has it too but got off lightly with polycystic ovaries lmao), but when i was a kid my mom walked me through some things because i had other associated health issues too. it was confusing, i'm lucky i'm so stubborn and had a genderfuck childhood where i resented male everything otherwise i'd probably be shooting T into my buttcheek and getting into bar fights right now.

my gf doesn't mind my weird body so its w/e. can we get back to lesbian pls, its not intersex gen and i feel freak and gross now.
>>
>>8501196
I'm self-employed, I only get a day off when the work is done.

>>8501214
Friendly reminder the Warden and Leliana had a threesome with Isabela.
>>
>>8501187
are you tempting me with video games to fuel my love of fantasy and elf shit /clesgen/? shame on you, i never did get that elf sex
>>
>>8501201
Does Leliana get less annoying in Origins? I'm currently playing though it and am honestly thinking of not romancing anybody or going for one of the guys. Her churchy ways are driving me mad.
>>
>>8500798
You're not a lesbian you disgusting freak.

>Mansplaining to a group of LESBIANS what vaginas are like
We KNOW what vaginas are like. You don't. See this is the problem with your kind. Even though it's true that your girlfriend will never be truly satisfied by you, the most disgusting thing about you isn't your genitals. It's in your head. So maybe try doing us all a favor and putting a bullet in there next time, instead of invading our spaces and whining like a pathetic manchild?

>If you don't want to fuck a trans woman cool, then don't. I don't think anyone would want to fuck you either, so you are probably doing her a favor.
hahaha oh nice, the old frat-boy style "B-B-But it's not like I'd w-want to fuck you or anything!" Works every time. Keep on pretending that MTTs don't come up with reasons to guilt-trip and manipulate lesbians to fuck them. And keep on deluding yourself about the fact that MTT are far more disgusting and unfuckable than basically every other group on the planet.

>Anyway, sorry to take you folks off topic. I am sure you aren't all this gross.
Lol it thinks the lesbians are going to agree with it. Cry some more you Buffalo Bill wannabe. (and also please kys. kthx)
>>
>>8501292
Leliana is a qt but still very much about the Maker. Wait until you've fugged her.
>>
File: you look great hunny.png (109KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
you look great hunny.png
109KB, 435x312px
>>8501317
you cuntgazing vag-havers don't know what a REAL WOMAN vagina look like. muh cotton ceiling motherfucker
>>
>>8501258
Don't feel bad, it's just your body!

If you don't mind talking about the social side of it, how did your parents handle nudging you to male things? Did you have to wear male uniforms to school, until what age? Besides the haircuts how did your sister get to be more feminine than you?
>>
>>8495818
This is the journey of most bi girls who call themselves lesbians or prefer women
>fuck around with women all through their youth, call themselves lesbians
>clock starts ticking and they want kids, marry some beta sop who she can control
Not denying that she might love the guy. She might love him and be attracted to him.
>have 1-3 kids
>mid 30s early 40s realize the kids were worth it but not the marriage and str8 life
>starts eating pussy back again on the DL
>might eventually divorce guy or have open relationship
>>
>>8497024
Can confirm
>>
>>8501375
Me too.
>tfw had to learn how to behave like a girl during puberty to not be bullied at school
>>
>>8497024
How so???
>>
>>8497265
This is why we need TERFs
>>
>>8501389
>trannies
>dommes
Smells of bullshit.
>>
>>8501352
the thing is, my sister didn't get to be more feminine than me, she was taller than me, loud and bossy and she started cutting her hair short too when i was in my teens. uniforms at school were shirt and ties and trousers for everyone, the only thing that changed was puberty. i was a mean, bitter, twisted teen and horrible to my sister for her being more normal than me, even though she was protective of me. i made fun of her for being fat when she couldn't help it, it was part of the same condition as mine only expressed differently because i never even got properly formed ovaries to go polycystic.

my parents handled nudging me towards things poorly, they always gave a choice in things to do but made it clear which one they favored (cool football or ballet i guess, cooking club or chess club for smart gifted kids, choir practice or throwing rocks at cars on the freeway because boys will be boys). i grew up believing they hated me for existing, and doubly so for being attracted to girls especially tomboys and butches because i couldn't even like girls right.
>>
>>8501263
Isabela is the worst waifu. Even Sera is better.
>>8501269
More like make you wear elf ears and do lewd things to you.
>>
>>8501292
>>8501322
Like the other poster said, wait until teh fuggening. Her ways of reacting to moral decisions are interesting tho.
>>
>>8501317
You sound like an unstable person. The other poster might have been right.
>>
>tfw no Hispanic gf
>>
my girlfriend busted her lip skateboarding and the same evening I scraped my knuckles working on my dad's pc and everyone keeps looking at us like I busted my knuckles open busting her lips open.

a couple friends pulled her aside and asked what happened and I'm pretty sure her parents are suspicious which makes me really sad because her parents should love me.
>>
>>8501477
Anon I'm RIGHT HERE
>>
>>8501478
Next time, tell them "Bitch bettah have mah money"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnuodLiCGzY
>>
File: dinahshore_stephgrant-29.jpg (54KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
dinahshore_stephgrant-29.jpg
54KB, 480x720px
>>8501431
>and doubly so for being attracted to girls especially tomboys and butches because i couldn't even like girls right.
Nothing wrong with liking tomboys and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Fuck em.
>>
>>8501431
Well being allowed long hair while you weren't was one way she got to be more feminine.

Why did you feel like your parents hated you for the way they got you to do boy things? Did your sister get better girl options?

>doubly so for being attracted to girls
But apart from the tomboy part wouldn't they have been happy you liked girls like a boy does?
>>
>>8501394
huh? you don't think they're ALL subs or something, do you?
>>8501389
indeed. I tried to be tolerant of them. But I've just heard too many horror stories. They're a plague.
>>
>>8501480
No you're not! My bed is empty
>>
>>8499031
It's not good or bad. It's ok for single celled organisms to exist just like it's ok for cells to be part of a larger organism.

>>8499060
I don't like how the borg are portrayed. I don't like how the borg are really just mindless drones of the queen, who is an individual on the same level as humans. I don't like how they rely on the assimilation of external systems for advancement. The borg as set up by the series should be far, far more advanced than they are shown to be, and if they're going to try assimilate beings into themselves, they should not even notice 'lesser' creatures but try to assimilate beings that exist on a higher level.

Also

>absorbing culture
dumb
>>
>>8501485

It's reflective of internalized misogyny to think that you're "not liking girls right" if you like women who don't conform to societal expectations of beauty.
>>
>>8501483
It's bad enough they think I hit her I can't also lead people to believe that I'm blackish
>>
>>8501493
>you don't think they're ALL subs or something, do you?
Pretty much, yeah.

Two dommes? Tell your sis to buy a lottery ticket.
>>
>>8501493
>huh? you don't think they're ALL subs or something, do you?
I've yet to meet/hear tell of one that isn't. Some groups really do embody stereotypes. It is doubly unlikely that BOTH of them are doms. I am also calling bs.
>>
>>8501526
That has nothing to do with misogyny, it's simply about norms.

Most people prefer x kinds of girls. Not liking x kinds of girls can make you feel bad for being different. That doesn't mean you have internalized misogyny at all
>>
>>8501526
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8501526
I'd call it internalized heteronormativity. Same as gays getting asked which one's the girl.
>>
>>8500798

"photoshop out all the parts that are dead giveaways and you can't even tell!" LMAO

Except in real life where people would see your "vagina" the tranner scars would be the giveaway you dunce. It's a shame you don't have photoshop irl, huh?

Not to mention post-op tranner "vagina" is disgusting. Real female vulva is a ring muscle. Tranny Frankenstein pussy is a cheesy hole. Mutilated dick is still dick.

On behalf of women everywhere thank you for castrating yourself, though. We truly need more men like you.
>>
>>8500798

>a thread for lesbians (who are, by definition, women)
>due to SJW identity politics women now have to specify "cis" in order to create spaces for themselves
>despite this ridiculous fact, OP went out of their way to specify that this thread is for "cis" (aka real) women
>a wild heterosexual male appears

take your transplaining stretched arsehole elsewhere
>>
Remember, only cis males, tranners and trolls mention tranners in their posts.

Remember, only cis males, tranners, or morons falling for obvious bait respond to people who mention tranners in their post
>>
>>8501609
>tranners
Cis male, tranner or troll detected!
>>
File: 1384753901887.jpg (188KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1384753901887.jpg
188KB, 500x668px
>>8501486
i felt my parents hated me because i made choices they didn't approve of (but still gave me). my sister didn't get better girl options, she just wasn't questioned for doing them.

i liked girls in *the wrong way* and *the wrong sort of girls*, i don't know how to describe it? because of my crushes were all baby butches and tomboys who dragged me around blushing by the hand, my family were disapproving because they weren't girly enough girlfriends. they were all concerned i was some dickless closeted girly gay boy using my dominant gfs as bf stand-ins and i'd 'break some poor girls heart'. i got told 'its ok to like boys, we'll still love you'. idk its all fucked up. my parents would have been fine with a gay bottom son but not an intersex lesbian daughter who gets her scarred neo-pussy punched in by the womens rugby team. it was the mid 2000s desu what can you expect
>>
>>8500846

No, because the penis produces moisture through either sweat or at the glans, specifically when a male is uncircumcised.

Cut dicks "dry out" too if the foreskin is successfully removed completely (some cut dicks still have a small amount of foreskin intact which may produce moisture to lubricate the glans).

Essentially - even if the male does have a completely intact foreskin - the surgery to invert the penis does not end up placing the moisture-producing part of the penis anywhere near where a real vagina would secrete moisture from.

So yeah tranner "wetness" = ball sweat, which is also why their genitals smell like death
>>
File: eLarp.jpg (70KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
eLarp.jpg
70KB, 492x600px
I really swear half of you TERFs don't even read your own messages before hitting "post" all these posts you make trying to cut down trans people just leave me laughing at how moronic you sound.
You all have this "Fragile Femininity" where you are actually threatened by transwomen. To the point if you don't demonize them you are worried you will be replaced or something.
>>
File: 1382585816202.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1382585816202.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>8501526
>>8501579
take it up with my family, i've never had a problem with the women i'm attracted to.
>>
>>8501579

Same thing anon. It's misogynistic to believe a woman has to fulfill a certain gender stereotype to be acceptable.

Heteronormativity is based in misogyny.
>>
File: 1465742166242.png (978KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
1465742166242.png
978KB, 960x922px
>>8501653
get fucked
>>
>>8501661
Heteronormativity is based on normativity, not misogyny
>>
File: 1498251503786.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498251503786.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>>8501526
>internalized misogyny
I do so love these memes
>>
File: you_are_fabulous_hon.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_fabulous_hon.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>8501653

>a man who fetishizes the disempowerment associated with stereotypical "traditional" femininity so much that he cuts off his dick and dedicates his life to jacking off to himself and crying about false oppression
>calling real women "fragile"

wew lad if you were any more predictable you might start leaking cum from your ears
>>
>>8501639
>she just wasn't questioned for doing them.
That's the bad parenting.

>i got told 'its ok to like boys, we'll still love you'. idk its all fucked up. my parents would have been fine with a gay bottom son but not an intersex lesbian daughter who gets her scarred neo-pussy punched in by the womens rugby team.
Sad. On the other hand it makes it sound like you were lucky they didn't had you surgically assigned male as an infant.

How did they take it when you came out as identifying as a girl?
>>
>>8501694
>stereotypical "traditional" femininity is disempowering

This is what actual internalized misogyny looks like
>>
File: 1494382172627.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494382172627.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>8501642
>So yeah tranner "wetness" = ball sweat, which is also why their genitals smell like death
Gross.
>>
>>8501686

Are you really this dense or are you the tranner male trolling?

The reason heteronormativity is oppressive is that it enforces the idea that someone masculine must be present in order for a relationship to exist. It is patriarchal and misogynistic to believe that it's impossible for two people to be attracted to one another if neither of them acts like a stereotypical man.
>>
>>8501661
But the gay example, expecting one gay man to "be the woman" and the other to "be the man", how can that be misogynistic?

It's clearly just the mirror of heteronormativity that gets pushed on lesbians to its own extent too.
>>
>>8501707

Are you actually so brainwashed as to believe that being told to "get back to the kitchen" is empowering, or are you misunderstanding what "stereotypical" femininity is?

Femininity is a social construct that was literally created to objectify women for male pleasure (think foot binding). Of course it's disempowering, it was made to oppress the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
>>
File: 1498484466762.jpg (133KB, 639x782px) Image search: [Google]
1498484466762.jpg
133KB, 639x782px
>tfw to smart to not be tumblr
>>
>>8501722

It's based in a misogynistic idea that there has to be a "powerful" one (a masculine stereotype) and a "less powerful" one (a feminine stereotype). Gay males who act feminine are associated with women and seen as less powerful.

This is similar to how "pussy" is an insult for someone who is weak whereas "dick" is an insult for someone who is being aggressive, exploiting someone, or otherwise misusing a position of power.

You can be talking about men but still have a misogynistic view of gender roles and expectations. Gay male bottoms are associated with womanliness and disempowerment.
>>
>>8501715
That is from ignorance, not heteronormativity. Heteronormativity enforces that if you make yourself appeal to the most common tastes and preferences, you have the highest chance of getting a partner and the highest chance at success in life. The internet clearly shows that there massive diversity of tastes and preferences exists, and there is no shortage of subcultures and communities accepting of all kinds of people if you're willing to go out of your way to be with people who will accept you.

>"get back to the kitchen"
No one has ever told me this in my life

The way I act and present myself is stereotypically feminine, because that's what my natural personality is like. I don't think being different from how I want to be would be empowering just because you don't like the kind of person that I am. I don't think that you have any power over me whatsoever over because of the differences in the way we carry ourselves and percieve the world.

Femininity is a social construct, but it was not created to oppress women. It has evolved naturally alongside civilization in every culture to fit that culture and changes over time. Sometimes that means that being unfeminine will lead to oppression and restriction while being feminine will lead to social reward. That doesn't mean that being feminine is evil or makes you brainwashed.
>>
>>8501722

Think about what "being the woman" in a gay relationship means. It means being the less powerful one. This is misogynistic.

If you think "heteronormativity" is bad but you don't even understand why then I urge you to sit and think on it.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>>8501190
>lots of blood
Ah thanks but I'll pass. I just ate delicious salmon and roasted veggies.

On personal safety, seems like you'd be formidable using a baseball bat or something like that. Switch to bludgeoning mode.
I used to be a sharpshooter in the army and I'm still pretty handy with firearms. Not much need for it with our current residence though: a secured gated complex with 24x7 guards roaming around the parking lots. The last "crime" I can recall was some kids doing graffiti a couple years back. It's a very safe neighborhood.
Besides the gf and the pets, I am military trained and keep some self-defense items around. Any prospective robbers will get their hands full, that's for sure.
>>
>>8501771
>thinks being the woman makes you less powerful

Literally internalized misogyny
>>
>>8501705
they took it well, honestly. i mean the typical horse shit of 'well why didn't you say earlier' but eh whatever.
>>
>>8501771
I'm the sub in my lesbian relationship. Is that internalized misogyny?
>>
>>8501786
Yes.
>>
>>8501769

Yeah you're entirely missing the point because you feel defensive about your gender presentation. Take a step back and view what I said objectively if possible.

Also it's a bit silly to say "the way I act and present myself is stereotypically feminine, because that's what my natural personality is like" in the sense that you seem to think you live in a vacuum where you weren't influenced to believe that being a woman means adopting feminine traits.

That being said there's nothing wrong with, for example, liking pink. You should understand however that you were taught to like pink (and rewarded for liking pink) by a system that will charge you more money for buying pink things than blue things (look up the pink tax).
>>
>>8501642
>the surgery to invert the penis does not end up placing the moisture-producing part of the penis anywhere near where a real vagina would secrete moisture from.
Well that's just poor planning.
>>
>>8501777

But he's not a woman. He's a gay man fulfilling a disempowered role in a relationship and then he's being called woman-like. Associating womanhood with disempowerment is the problem.

Now I'm certain you're the tranner troll. That or you lack critical thinking.
>>
>thinking there is way more trannie talk then usual
>check catalog, no transbian gen thread

It sucks but seems like we are going to have to weather more of this shit than usual. Thanks to those who aren't feeding them.
>>
>>8501806
>pink tax is discrimination and oppression
Are you a moron

More women exist that care about their appearance and personal hygiene than men. Shampoo companies, razor companies etc. charge more to the market they know will pay more for it. This is just basic economics, it's not discrimination, there's nothing stopping you from buying men's shampoo and razors for cheaper.

>the system influences you to like pink so they can charge you more for pink things, the game is rigged
Just replace jews with patriarchy and you're just as dumb as /pol/ is.
>>
>>8501775
I'll go ahead and get this out of the way:
>tfw no ex-Army sniper gf
There we go, all done.

And thanks. I haven't swung a bat since high school though. I used to play first base for our very mediocre team. My city is fairly safeish depending where you are. The neighborhood is certainly okay, it's a starter community for young families. It's not gated though, and the crime from the bad areas of town is starting to fan out into the burbs. Thankfully I have a few guns and my dog has a bark that would wake the dead, so if someone breaks in I'll have time to slap the drum mag into my rifle and say hello.

Your girlie sounds lucky to have ya though :)
>>
File: 1495561976299.jpg (3MB, 2350x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1495561976299.jpg
3MB, 2350x3600px
>>8501840
But the Jew stuff really has some basis in reality.
>>
>>8501840

WHY do more women care about hygiene?

Because they're socially conditioned to view themselves as disgusting freaks (or angry nonbinary genderspecials) for having body hair.

Good luck having an office job and not shaving. You simply can't be viewed as a socially acceptable female with leg hair (or you'll face more harassment/discrimination if you try).

So society creates a group of people who are shamed for having body hair and then it charges them extra for removing it.

That is oppression. Also the fact that you have a penis is blatantly clear.
>>
File: vagwallpt3.jpg (173KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
vagwallpt3.jpg
173KB, 900x548px
>>8501815
>But he's not a woman. He's a gay man fulfilling a disempowered role...
So you don't even make sense within your own argument. kewl. The other person you are talking to is not me. >>8501653 was the last thing I posted.

Also IF you are still calling lesbian transwomen men, then they would be straight if anything... yet you are saying they are gay ie men who like men... You honestly are just sounding like an idiot here.

Transwomen are women whether you are comfortable with that or not really doesn't matter. Their vaginas are vaginas whether you like it or not. They will have girlfriends who treat and respect them as women whether you like it or not.

What I was getting at about your "fragile femininity" has nothing to do with "dis-empowerment roles" or whatever it is you are on about. I am saying that if you are comfortable with yourself as a woman then there is no need to be hostile towards transwomen. If they really were lesser then you wouldn't need to aggressively try and put them down with the type of vulgar language you are spewing.
The way you are talking you're like a cornered animal lashing out. You some how feel like your femininity/sexuality has become sacred as if there is a fixed amount available in the universe and they are taking it away from you or something.

Bottom line is yes this is a cis thread and trans people should be posting here but you ladies freak out at them and each other all the fucking time and other people see that. Chill the fuck out and accept that other people can be women and it is no threat to you.
>>
>>8501882
Jews have massive influence in the media, banking systems, etc. which leads them to having disproportionate influence in government, trends etc.

That doesn't mean there's an actual global jewish conspiracy. It's just nepotism, the same reason why most gas stations have middle eastern workers in them in the west. Everyone on the planet is trying to push their own agendas. There's no jewish illuminati actively conspiring to fuck the planet over. If you think all or even most of the problems in the world are caused by jews, you're simplifying the way the world works.

>>8501887
If you want to work a stereotypical office job, then yes you have to conform to certain standards. So fucking what? And for the record, the majority of the women in the office I work in wear pants. Even when I haven't shaved in a while I just put on black tights if I'm feeling lazy.

If you don't want to shave your legs, there's no shortage of other employment opportunities where shaving your legs isn't an issue. Or you can just wear pants what's the big deal? It's not like men wear shorts in an office setting showing off their hairy legs either.

If you think you are oppressed for not having ultimate freedom to live your life exactly how you want while being catered to by everyone else, you are an idiot.

>Also the fact that you have a penis is blatantly clear.
Right, because it's impossible for a woman to have different opinions. Keep pretending you aren't a self-hating misogynist.
>>
File: 1494526880679.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494526880679.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>8501933
I'm not talking about a global conspiracy or one that involve a sizable percentage of the tribe, and it really isn't even a conspiracy. Just a handful of thousands of people with a common purpose in high-ranking positions throughout the West that are driven by their hatred for white people and their embrace of collectivist/communist ideology.
>>
>>8501996
but the rise of such people into places of power has not seen collectivist or communist ideology spread, but corporate neoliberalism and individualism, the heartless pursuit of wealth and power, and actively enjoying withholding wealth and success from others

your commie fear and love of money makes you as them, anon, only without the nepotism of the chosen people to aid you
>>
>transexual talk again

And here I am wanting to brag about being done with my first presentation which I had to write up in Russian.
>>
>>8502048
It's just a troll(s).
Brag away about your presentation, anony.
>>
File: libtards.png (494KB, 677x837px) Image search: [Google]
libtards.png
494KB, 677x837px
>>8502025
Wake up and smell the bacon, anony. This country is enormously more collectivist and dysfunctional than it was a few decades ago, and the social fabric has gone to hell. Identity politics rule contemporary politics, and it wasn't commonplace in the past for people to question the first amendment. And there's also the catastrophic browning of Europe.

>your commie fear and love of money makes you as them, anon, only without the nepotism of the chosen people to aid you
But I'm not actively trying to destroy the society in which I live?
>>
my girlfriend sleep walks and a couple nights ago i found her standing with the front door open holding a paper bag handing out non-existent halloween candy to non-existent trick or treaters

it was terrifying
>>
>>8502073
That's not terrifying, that's funny, maybe worrisome cuz sleepwalking can get you into accidents. Being with someone who has ptsd induced night terrors is terrifying.
>>
>>8501792
>>
hahahaha clg is terrible as always why do I even keep coming here?
>>
>>8501850
>Your girlie sounds lucky to have ya
I'm lucky to have her too
>sniper
Ah sorry, I'm not. Sharpshooter is a qualification, it means you hit say 31-35 out of 40 possible targets on a timed, pop-up target, military standard course. I qualified regularly as a sharpshooter on M16 rifle, M9 pistol and CBRN M16, which is when you have to shoot with a gas mask on, which is no picnic. I was always missing expert (36-perfect 40) by a point, so not perfect.
Funny thing, drill sergeants would often say firing range is one area the women could compete or excel with men. Lot of top shooters were female.
Also in the army you can have a lot of qualifications which have nothing to do with your MOS (or job occupation). Like I was combat medic qualified, which means I could do things like stick an IV in you. And got my airborne wings so the army can throw me out of a plane, and CBRN trained.
But none of those things were my actual occupation which was just a 37F PSYOP specialist. The only thing cool about it was back before they opened combat positions to women, it was one of the more badass positions you could have. AIT training was in Ft. Bragg where we were training alongside Ranger candidates and let me tell you, the drill sergeants there did not go easy on anyone and pretty much broke protocol on our training.
On the flip side I could do some pretty awesome things by the end of it: break 100 push-ups in 2 mins, do 15 pull-ups, jog 5k pretty much non-stop across sand rucking 35lbs in full gear and carrying a rifle.
I miss being in that kind of shape. I can probably only do like 40 push-ups now.
>>
>>8502073
>non-existent trick or treaters

Just because you can't see the tormented souls of departed children doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
File: 1494355291537.jpg (141KB, 649x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494355291537.jpg
141KB, 649x720px
>>8502063
O-Okay.
I started with the Russian presentation since it's much shorter and less in-depth than the other one. Turns out that it was more exhausting than expected, and when I started on the second presentation just now, I was relieved to know it'll be in a language I'm actually properly fluent in.

>tfw will have to bring my home laptop to work tomorrow and am already afraid of someone finding all the weird shit on it
>tfw another long day at the office
>tfw no qt to come home to at the end of the day
>>
>>8502224
>already afraid of someone finding all the weird shit on it
I keep my laptop pretty sterile for exactly this reason. Secondary browser profiles, encrypted containers, keep most of the weirdest stuff on server or desktop at home.
>>
>>8502224
Starting with the hardest presentation was smartest, now everything is easier by contrast. I give you props for learning Russian, it seems like a difficult language to learn. I spent a couple weeks in Moscow and St. Petersburg and man, I couldn't even mimic people oh pronouncing most words. Didn't end up using much besides spaisbo.
>>
>>8502224
Congrats, presenting in a foreign language is hard.
>>
>>8502236
I never had to take my laptop near another person.
I allowed my ex access to my PC once, and to this day she still believes it's the biggest sign of trust I could have offered her.

>>8502242
>Starting with the hardest presentation was smartest, now everything is easier by contrast.
True, although I had planned doing it the other way around, since I'm a lazy fuck and didn't want to start working at all.

>I give you props for learning Russian, it seems like a difficult language to learn.

Thanks Anony. I only studied it for two years and am nowhere near perfect, but I can manage. Should probably get back into it one day.
>>
>>8502236
>>8502275
Just create a guest profile. Jeez.
>>
File: 1474724026541.png (1MB, 687x993px) Image search: [Google]
1474724026541.png
1MB, 687x993px
Test: Is this a picture of a real girl or is it cg?
>>
>>8502300
Neither, it's a tran.
>>
>>8502300
I want to gently gnaw that ear.
>>
>>8502300
Asians are not real humans; they are robots designed to take over the world.
>>
>>8502436
At least give us cyborg status, so the AI freaks have something to look forward to.
t. Awakened cyborg
>>
>>8502436
Is that why we're all suffering from yellow fever?
>>
>>8502543
Yes, it's all part of their plan.
>>
>>8502151
Hey, you still sound far healthier and athletic than I could ever be. I've been fencing for almost half a year and can only do about 30 push-ups, 15 pull-ups :)

Kind of regret having never been in the military, but I also know myself and know I wouldn't have been able to make the adjustment from civilian life. I don't do well with someone controlling every aspect of my day, I get panic attacks from it.
>>
>>8502581
fencing is a different type tho, like u don't get many supper buff ppl doing it just atleast decent athletes at most, im sure ur great ;) the reason i stopped fencing was i felt like it wasn't the right type of sport for me, i enjoy it but i'd prefer a game of basketball or athletics in general
>>
File: steamuserimages-dallas.jpg (238KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
steamuserimages-dallas.jpg
238KB, 1024x819px
OK which one of you bitches created her:
Man Hater - Having men nearby triggers a constitutional loathing so powerful it lowers accuracy.
Fancies Women - Having women around makes them want to look good, making them shoot with greater accuracy.
-----
Bio: As the product of a girls' school for the well off, she dreams of a life surrounded by flowers and shuns the unrefined company of men.

Quick to develop crushes on the strong women around her, she soon fell hard for Alicia, whom she proceeded to follow around like a puppy dog.

Though news of Alicia's marriage struck her hard, she soon awoke to a new-found appreciation for Rosie's untamed allure and began following her around instead.
>>
>>8502613
Valkyria Chronicles was great and I've wanted to play the sequel for years, but I can't make any leeway when it comes to my PSP backlog.
>>
It's been half a year and I still miss her so much, /clg/. ;_;

>tfw almost cried on the train this morning
>>
I got to fly first class for the first/last time ever.

I sat next to this really pretty lady in like her late 30s who told me about fashion and France and I told her about being a lesbian and disappointing my parents.

She was really nice though and said if I lived nearby she would let me work for her.
>>
I just want to be a regular girls who bangs girls. I didn't ask for all this politics and activism. Why can't I just be a normie? It's always black people this or poor people that. I'm tired of this oppression Olympics.
>>
>>8502613
I remember using her a lot. Her voiced linesin Japanese were hilariously stereotypical.
>>
>>8502731
>for the first/last time ever.
Why's that?
>>
>>8502783
>I just want to be a regular girls who bangs girls. I didn't ask for all this politics and activism. Why can't I just be a normie?
I know this feel.

I like women and I want to have sex with women, and I don't want to deal with the politics that come with it. Why is that weird
>>
>>8502821
I swear some of these activists just get off on the victimhood. Not all, but some. I just want to have a good time without some tumblr gender reminding me about all the dead sand people murdered by the Jews or whatever. What does that have to do with me?
>>
>>8502814
Well, I don't know for sure it will be the last time but they upgraded my seat because they lost my bag.

I just meant that it was a fluke and I'll never actually buy a first class ticket for myself.
>>
>>8502581
I wish, there's no way I can do 15 pull-ups now. Haven't even tried in a long time.
It's pretty tough for most people transitioning from military back to civilian life. My family has a long military tradition so I kinda knew what I was getting into.
They're pros at breaking people down and you'd be surprised how quickly people capitulate to authority. Very Milgram experiment. But it's a painful induction no matter how prepared you think you are for it.
I don't find use for most of the skills I learned from the army. It's more efficient learning whatever you really want and focusing on that. The main benefits I gained is reinforcing my sense of discipline and putting things into perspective. After what I've been through, a little "office emergency" in the civilian world isn't much pressure to me. I also have a greater duty to public service. Possibly more paranoia too, since I started thinking things like we really should build a bomb shelter in our home, but I'm not sure if that's a pro or con.
>>
File: 1496535421836.png (552KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496535421836.png
552KB, 500x498px
>had a dream where my old crush who rejected me asks me out
>I'm happy but I reject her
>wake up feeling extremely excited
>quickly realize it's just a dream
What the fuck was that
>>
>>8502783
Yeah, but when the politics affect you, it's really not a choice. You can either hear about it, or do something about it.

I would like to live in a world where we aren't subject to discrimination and sexism, and all that bs too. But unfortunately it isn't going to happen unless we do something about it.
>>
>>8502874
Some people are happy to pretend that nobody had to be an activist to get them the relative comfort they experience today.
>>
>>8502874
Yeah because telling people to check their privilege has always worked. It's just creating a bigger divide and making people angry.
>>
>>8502783
The only thing my IRL lesbian friends argue about is sports.

It feels a little bad sometimes because I don't into sports but at least they bang me despite me not fitting in well.
>>
>>8502886
I thought they fought so I wouldn't have to.
>>
>>8502890
Privilege checkers on tumblr have nothing to do with activism. They just like to pretend that they do.

While I will admit that it is good to be aware of the privileges you enjoy, it's worth nothing if you don't do anything to change the status quo. Especially if it's just used to shut people down, rather than to educate.
>>
>>8502886
I'm pretty sure women have been fugging women since caveman days. Most of the activism is just to get some slight alteration in the existing social order of the day.
>>
>>8502910
I'm a middle class NEET. I don't leave my room unless I have to. What do people even want from me? I don't have any money, I live off my hardworking parents.
>>
>>8502066
your politics are as much fueled by your own self interest and protection of those in your group to the detriment of those unlike you. you long for wealth, power, and the ability to do as you please. the main thing you lack is the success of the jews which is why you're so salty over them, because they have that. its the politics of envy, honestly. so sad. how the white man has fallen
>>
>>8502917
Nobody said activists invented lesbians
>>
>>8502872
>had a dream where my old crush looked like me
>>
>>8503001
i like that the people from the Island of Lesbos (Lesbians) are angry that Lesbians took their people's identity to eat pussy with
>>
>>8502872
Your subconscious wanted revenge against your ex and it was satisfying to your conscious state too, though it wasn't fooled for long.
>>
File: ooajzuxXmH1sdw245o1_500.png (490KB, 480x724px) Image search: [Google]
ooajzuxXmH1sdw245o1_500.png
490KB, 480x724px
This feels relevant. It's interesting, if you go back to really old gay activism photos, everyone looks so mainstream "normal."
>>
File: Hard mode is being out in 1902.png (192KB, 306x612px) Image search: [Google]
Hard mode is being out in 1902.png
192KB, 306x612px
>>8503023
Or very Well of Loneliness
>>
Is it good morning or good evening?
time zones and sleep schedules are a bitch
>>
Anyone going to start the new thread? Page 6
>>
>>8503303
To steal a line from my father
>"what, are your legs broke?"
>>
>>8503251
I tend to wake up without knowing what day it is.
>>
>>8503307
Not broken, just in a knee-brace last night because of how sore I am ;_;
>>
>>8503303
I can do it in a bit. Can anyone help me out with a topic? I'm feeling lazy tonight. Otherwise it's gonna be Pet Edition so I can unload some pictures of qts with cats and dogs.
>>
>>8503343
we haven't done a music theme in a while
https://youtu.be/BXk5w91chgI
>>
>>8503373
I thought we just did a top fav music list?
>>
>>8503411
We did.
Pet edition would be better.
>>
>>8503414
Alrighty, then
>>8503456
>>8503456
>>8503456
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.