[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 51

File: tumblr_oc9o9v4pRV1qfnx1ro1_1280.jpg (364KB, 1280x1166px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc9o9v4pRV1qfnx1ro1_1280.jpg
364KB, 1280x1166px
Whats your favorite alcoholic beverage? have you ever been white-girl-wasted? have you had any drunken sex?
BONUS QUESTIONS:
>List your top 5 music recommendations.
>List your top 3 computer game recommendations.
>List your top 5 red flags when chatting up new girls online.

bait: HIDE! REPORT!! IGNORE!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

NEWS
>anon has a sort of "imaginary friend" that lives in her head, we spend much of the thread talking about them, and its very interesting.
>"Why don't I like random images of girls kissing"
>>tfw no devil worshiping gf
>>tfw no cyberpunk gf
>"Greetings from Paris, mes petits et malades bougnoles."
>rubbing peppermint oil around your outer labia feels amazing.!?!
>anon is so sex starved, she let her male friend masturbate her
>fencing anon posts videos of her fencing. one anon thinks she needs to cut her long hair
>>Date me and I'll treat you like a girlfriend but fuck you like a slut
>>
>>8482442
no link to past edition fail.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>>8482442
>Whats your favorite alcoholic beverage? have you ever been white-girl-wasted? have you had any drunken sex?
I don't like alcohol
>>
LAST THREAD
PREVIOUS EDITION
>>8477094
>>8477094
>>
>>8482479
>Ciswomen are still regularly discriminated against both interpersonally and systematically,
Fuck off, cis women are the most privileged people on the planet and you deserve the way they treat you for denying it.
>>
Don't reply to Matt. Just report him.
>>
>tfw mentioned in the NEWS

It's a good feel
>>
>>8482493
Reporting won't do nothing.
>>
>>8482502
If enough of us do it they'll have to take action.
>>
File: 1489971631670.jpg (13KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1489971631670.jpg
13KB, 290x174px
>>8482493
>>8482502
>>8482508
>>
>>8482485
>Fears of being sexually assaulted then “found out” and thusly beaten and/or murdered. Fears of simply minding your own business sans makeup, your ass grabbed on the train, another man coming to your aid, then infuriated once he figures out that you’re “not a real woman”
Good luck with that dude.
>>
>>8482460
>tfw too shy to post my eyes
>>
>>8482508
>>8482493
https://rociobrysonmiguel.tumblr.com/post/162088177567/i-am-a-transwoman-you-are-a-piece-of-shit-and

Just someone posting bait from an actual tumbler. Just copy the text and past it into google... it came up immediately.
>>
>>8482502
>>8482493
Don't fall for the bait. Reporting something that isn't against the rules will just end up getting you banned. That is a tactic they pull.
>>
>>8482540
>copypasta is obvious
You don't even need to search to know that. But some people are so newfag they'll reply to anything.
>>
File: summerOld.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
summerOld.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>8482548
I mean it is summer...
>>
>>8482543
t. Matt trying too late to escape being banned
>>
Talk to me about girls you dummies
>>
>>8482543
shit, really? I already reported because they said to...

>scared
>>
>>8482578
>thinks shitposting trolling copypasta is a bannable offense
Why are you people this dumb
>>
>>8482609
reporting shitposting*
Damn it's late, I need to get some sleep
>>
>>8482614
then >>8482543 was the tranner double bluffing?
>>
File: tomato_beer.jpg (467KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tomato_beer.jpg
467KB, 1632x1224px
>>8482442
>Whats your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Whiskey, if I have to pick just one. Beer after winter sports, gin & tonic in the summer. Love a nice dry sake too, any time of the year.

>have you ever been white-girl-wasted?
I don't know what this means, but I don't think so. Never had enough to puke, and supposedly I'm a pretty coherent drunk.

>have you had any drunken sex?
Nah.
>>
File: youCurrency.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
youCurrency.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>8482629
At this point given how confused everyone is I think they deserve you. Too bad they deleted it so I can't even give them a real one.
>>8482442
Cider. preferably pear flavored.
Is this a serious question? Absolutely.
Double doubting your seriousness here. Of course. I would be shocked if there is someone here who hasn't! If that is the case you should hit up a pride even and get sloppy with another qt while they are still in season.

Is this red flags to spot tranners or just creeps/weridos?
I would say:
If they send you a pic that comes up in google image search.
If they change any facts about their past that they mentioned to you.
If they wear those shitty high school chokers. (You know the ones)
If all their hobbies are NEET/weeaboo stuff but claim to be extroverts/have a lot of sexual exploits.
If they make really strong claims about their skill or accomplishments in things but don't offer evidence to back them up.
>>
I hope imaginary friend girl comes back
>>
>>8482629
>being this worried about the rules
>never bothering to read the rules
http://www.4chan.org/rules
"2. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies"
>>
File: 1368433588568.png (63KB, 425x394px) Image search: [Google]
1368433588568.png
63KB, 425x394px
>>8482711
>tfw extrovert with NEET/weeaboo shit hobbies

Honestly, it's awful.
>>
>>8482724
Anon I never left.
>>
>>8482782
I used to be super into claymation
Just fell out of it one day, no idea why
>Prometheus and Bob
>that weird caveman family from Three Friends and Jerry
>Zaboomafu
>even the old biblical ones

I miss being young
>>
>>8482803
Can you tell me more about your friend? What does she look like? What kinds of things does she like? What kinds of feelings does she have for you? What was your first meeting like? Do your parents know about this?

You also say that you think she's probably not real and just a hallucination. Does she know you think that?
>>
>>8482852
Honestly I don't want to wear out my welcome by hijacking two threads in a row talking about it.
>>
>>8482711
>At this point given how confused everyone is I think they deserve you.
???
>>
>>8482442
i lvoe how these threads are 90% full of tranners yet the thread is called cis leg gen
>>
>>8482782
>Honestly, it's awful.
Why?
>>
>>8482808
>I miss being young
Me too :(
>>
>>8482952
Well, there are multiple reasons.

>feel best when out/about/around other people
>yet have interests that encourage isolation/homebody-ness
>spend all day getting sucked into vidya, abruptly realize I feel awful and depressed
>extrovert friends want to go clubbing, hiking, play sports, etc.
>these things don't interest me
>introvert friends share hobbies but only want to hang out like once every other week
>"hey, wanna go with me to this con? It looks really cool!"
>"nah, I'm tired from work"
>rinse/repeat for every geek event ever
>>
>>8482656
Austrianon taste spotted.
>>
>>8483079
Sadly I am not her. She goes for the good stuff, I'm happy with my convenience store whiskey.
>>
>>8483031
Interesting. I guess the nerds I know are unusually socially active, I'm generally the only one who refuses to leave the house.
>>
File: 1492539734728.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1492539734728.png
899KB, 680x697px
>>8482442
>anon is so sex starved, she let her male friend masturbate her

Of all the fucking things said in the last thread, you had to put this, the bisexual disgusting shit into the news. This fucking thread is trash and the OP goes right in the trash too
>>
>>8482808
Did you see Anomalisa?
>>
>>8482711
>Tfw socially extroverted but introverted online
I swear I'm failing this internet thing.
>>
>>8482442
You're really bad at this.
>>
Why exactly would you refuse to date a passing post op transwomen?
It's sad if you've been so badly indoctrinated by terfism that it stops you from love.
>>
>>8483195
I know that feel. I have a harder time chatting people up online than I do in real life, including texting my friends first.
>>
>>8483204
DO NOT REPLY
>>
>>8483218
I was about to, I always bite
>>
>>8482442
>one anon thinks she needs to cut her long hair
That actually hurt worse than she knows. Now I'm all paranoid and shit thinking I need something new
>>
File: whocares.jpg (24KB, 497x499px) Image search: [Google]
whocares.jpg
24KB, 497x499px
>>8482442
>What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Red wine. After that I like all kinds of cocktails, then spirits and maybe if the day is right I'll have some beer or cider.

>Have you ever been white-girl-wasted?
I'm a white girl and I've been wasted but never been white girl wasted. I get quite sedate when I drink and I've been drinking since I was about 8 (watered down wine with family meals on special occasions) so I don't get drunk easily.

>Have you had any drunken sex?
Yup. It's fun.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
I don't think my musical tastes would mesh well with the general population of /clg/ but I like Shinedown quite a lot, especially the Amaryllis and Sound of Madness albums.

The Witcher, GTAV (Vice City is solid gold nostalgia though) and maybe Skyrim if you mod the shit out of it.

Danger hair
Overly leftist, or any kind of too political
Always makes up excuses
Changes stories or explanations often
Very processed or no images
>>
>>8483333
Come now, you've been in these threads long enough I'm sure to know to be very skeptical of fashion advice from anons here. Some of the things they come up with are so terrible I'm sure they must be trolling or men with absolutely horrible taste.
My two cents is you shouldn't cut your hair for looks. You should only if you want a change or for convenience. It's shiny, healthy, a good shade, naturally straight. I have a similar hairstyle, except since I'm Asian my hair is black and thicker. I find it convenient to take care of and easy to tie up when I need and I'm guessing you do too, right?
The response you saw--if it is at all sincere--was the reaction your hair being down while you're fencing. So to people with short hair (and again, probably a guy), it looks messy and inconvenient. That's all.
>>
>>8483337
>I don't think my musical tastes would mesh well with the general population of /clg/
The general population of /clg/ shares the same taste in music? News to me.
>>
sup bitches
>>
File: Stay-in-Darkness-Step-5.jpg (84KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Stay-in-Darkness-Step-5.jpg
84KB, 900x675px
>tfw your gf is reduced to sobbing after looking up a surgery you need
fucking shit she deserves better than this
>>
whiskey, straight
yes. typically when I know I'm in for the night, either at my place of another girl's place
yes. usually good. but one time gf and I were completely wasted and started having sex on her bed. I'm between her legs going down on her when suddenly I have an overwhelming feeling of nausea and excuse myself, go to the bathroom and puke my guts out. swig of mouthwash and head back to the bedroom to continue where I left off. by now girlfriend is passed out so just cuddle with her until I pass out too.
>>
>>8483333
Don't be a princess, it was one anon. I was just surprised you didn't put it up because I also have long hair and I can't stand it getting in my face during physical activity. I find myself altering my head movements to try and keep it out of my face.
>>
>>8483377
What do you think of this then, anon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc

I'm not saying we all have the same tastes, just that some of the heavier stuff I like wouldn't be as popular.
>>
>>8482442
>Music recommendation
- Sabaton
- Nightwish
- Epica
>Game recommendations
- Deus ex: Human revolution
- Total war- series
- Beyond good & evil
- Stellaris
- Diablo 3
>Red flags
- Fat&obesity
- No goals in life/no ambitions
- SJW opinions and other political shit. Although Trump supporters are just as annoying
- Being too introvert and antisocial
- Too many stories about variety of subjects
>>
File: nordic braid.jpg (89KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
nordic braid.jpg
89KB, 600x900px
>>8483356
I knowwwww, but I did used to have layers until I let them grow out. The back is just kind of rounded now. So I was more or less thinking "Huh, maybe I should go back to that."

I actually really envy Asian hair, it's always so pretty and shiny without exception. I think my first movie star crush was on Zhang Ziyi for that specific reason, and that was one of those early middle-school uh oh I might be gay realizations. I do definitely tie it up when I'm fighting though, either with a full braid or Nordic braids. I can't have that nonsense in my face while maneuvering. In the second sparring video you could even hear me complain because the top braid was falling apart, and then the big red guy stabbed me in the neck when I couldn't see his feder. Basically any sword fight scene anyone's ever seen in a Hollywood movie or show is pure bullshit. Real fights last only a few seconds and it's the stupid innocuous stuff that ends up getting one killed. But yeah lol, I did tie it up about ten minutes after the drilling video was shot.
>>
>>8483402
Well there you go, you have a friend >>8483411
>>
>>8483402
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gk_ZoEk5XEU
>>
File: Loose-High-Braid.jpg (61KB, 550x775px) Image search: [Google]
Loose-High-Braid.jpg
61KB, 550x775px
>>8483413
Yeah, I don't trust in braids or hair ties staying when I workout. I wear at least a hairband to keep it out of my face. When I'm really active, I wear a baseball cap and wear my hair in a ponytail through the back, tie it up tight in at least a couple places. You can add a braid too if you want, though I usually don't bother.
Like pic related, except I keep mine tighter and neater. And I don't use a cheap rubber band. I use super strong elastics.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497581301690.jpg (57KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497581301690.jpg
57KB, 768x960px
How on earth does one find lesbians willing to engage in casual sex? Is it even possible?

I'm too busy and tired for a relationship right now, but holy shit do I need to get laid.
>>
>>8483459
Go to a gay bar on a Friday or Saturday night
>>
>>8483470
>bunch of fat butches
>>
>>8483479
>a thirsty horse complaining about water quality

When you want casual, you get casual
>>
>>8483488
So fucking sad
>>
Why we don't have casual dating app like Grindr?
>>
>>8483528
I'd like to say there's not as many of us who are as thirsty and desperate, but...
>>
>>8483543
We aren't, compared to gay bros. They were still fugging casually even at the height of the AIDS epidemic.
Girls I know fucking casually are hitting gay bars in big cities or having a circle of lesbian friends where they all end up fucking one another at some point (and then usually regretting it alot).
>>
>>8483547
>usually regretting it alot
Always, you mean.
>>
>>8483528
It would be filled with std ridden bislut.
>>
>>8483551
>filled with std ridden bislut looking for a threesome with their boyfriend
>filled with men pretending to be women
Ftfy
>>
>>8483470
I am 20

No bars for me
>>
I’m tired of this shit. I don't want to be a lesbian.
>>
>>8483561
Some places will let you in as long as you're over 18 and stamp you or put on a band so you can't drink. You should check out their rules.
How are you not meeting girls in college? That was the best time for me to meet girls.
>>
>>8483547
From my experience it goes like this:
1. Ambitious femmes who are in good schools, study what actually makes you employable. Fit, intelligent the full package. A rarity in duke bard and other shady establishments. Doesn't always have that much spare time for dating. Secretly a huge pervert but also has very high standards. Mostly found in NYC, London and other Alpha level cities. A minority in a minority but very affluent one at that. The executive level lesbians in the future.

2. Not so good lesbians but still have education and some goals in life. Usually ends up in decent jobs after graduation. Average standard middle class lesbians who drink too much wine. Has trouble finding girlfriends. Content with life though tfw no gf until they hit one in their 30's. Found in just about every LGBT family thing that has existed along with white gay couple.

3. NEET's and other losers in life folks. No goals, lots of issues and no social know-how. Bad sense of fashion, might by intelligent but definitely lazy af. Too insecure to be good gf material: always fears losing gf for a man. Loves femmes but fears heart break because of the previous reasons. Ends up dating a butch.

4. Butches and other types. Sometimes fit, usually fat as fuck. Low self esteem and insecure. Bad in conversations. No goals, odd jobs of has a job in the first place. Doesn't have a good brain but also know ambition or will to get other useful skills instead of academics. Losers big time.

And just to mind you that even straight women have big time difficulties in finding men. Seriously, the statistics are against them in big cities. We're a goddamn small minority so Goddess help us find a partner inside a minority of a minority.
>>
>>8483561
Campus LGBT club then?

You do realize meeting up for casuals is something I'm trying to dissuade you from, not something I'm trying to advise you how to do. Places you meet for casual sex are going to attract the worst sort of people; the druggies, the drunks, the I-might-rob-you or slit-your-throat variety. Obviously the turbobutches are going to be there too, because boy oh boy there's nothing hotter than a 280lb 5'3 woman with spiked hair and biker tattoos. Gee golly that makes me hot.

Seriously, stay pure as long as you can.
>>
>>8483575
>We're a goddamn small minority so Goddess help us find a partner inside a minority of a minority.
Amen
>>
>>8483570
You'll change your tune when life is going better and you have a mouthful of clit and girl juice
>>
>>8483587
This is encouraging. Thank you, qt.
>>
>>8483575
You're not going to the right places. Every major city I've been to has events geared towards specific group of lesbians. I dated a lawyer and got dragged to these lesbian lawyer things all the time. I also see those successful types at any high-end lesbian event where you know, it's posh and the standard drink is a cosmo. I've seen them at lesbian cruises, Dinah Shore and just a ton of places where there's a hefty entry fee to party.
Most of those successful lesbians are older though, at least 30s. Some are butch, or kinda fat, or plain, they're not all thin, pretty femmes though they are still plentiful. And they're very picky.
I don't think they're any more perverted than other girls, at least not in my experience. They work a lot so they get tired and don't have much time for you. That's been my experience.
>>
>>8483597
Circles are really small, anon. Basically you have shit butches in one place and affluent lesbians in their own places. Know people, get inside the group and you'll find a gf.
>>
>>8483596
I was actually just being raunchy there. My real opinion is that it gets better when life leads you to soft kisses, cuddles, and handholding with a lovely girl who loves you as much as you love and cherish her.

Sex is good too, but love makes it better.
>>
>>8482442

> implying there are cis lesbians on this board

TOPKEK
>>
>>8483597
Oh yeah, one more thing: make sure they're single if you're looking for more than a fling and don't fall for the "my gf and I are practically broken up anyway, so it's ok" bullshit.
>>
>tfw i will never have a femme gf
>>
>>8483602
>really small
That's true, though there's lots of little, isolated different groups if you travel, which I do. I don't like the feeling I have to date within one circle, it gets too my gf's ex was my ex's ex thing going on. And I'm gonna call you on that affluent lesbians being femme because that's not true. There's many that are butch or andro. Thin pretty successful femmes exist and are kinda common, but it's not L Word out there, okay.
>>
File: 234234235.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
234234235.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>8483597
>tfw we will all be old one day
>tfw someone ten years younger than us will eye us with the same suspicion in the future
Aging is suffering
>>
The L word was terrible.
>>
File: something.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
something.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>8483597
>tfw not so good lesbian
>>
>>8483453
Yup, pic is exactly how I braid mine most of the time. I'd also totally wear a baseball cap under the fencing helmet if I thought I could get away with it. Can't though, the helmets have this velcro bit and a zipper on back, plus a metal and foam tab that folds down to contour to your head. Your braids rubbing against that during rapid movement is what frees the hair. Also, a lot of those baseball caps have that metal button thing on top, and so a solid pommel strike from above would transfer the force directly into your skull.

I might just start wearing those cooling head wraps or a Marine beanie or something lol
>>
What's the most bizarre fetish you or any other lesbian you've met has had?
>>
>>8483778
Breath control
not just choking, but literal asphyxiation
shit freaked me out, we didn't fug after that
>>
>>8483778
Tegan and Sara
>>
>>8482442
what is white girl wasted? i stopped drinking because I'd just eventually break down and start screaming until i passed out. i can't even smell wine without retching.

coming back to the USA soon after 6 months away, on my visa waiver. missed my gf so much, skype calls and skype sex just ain't the same and i can't wait to have her sat on my face again. i hope wearing a snapback from my favorite hockey team the COLORADO AVALANCHE will make dealing with immigration easier. i had no issues last time but can't hurt to be obnoxiously America, right? 4th of July will be amazing, can't wait.
>>
>>8483802
that isn't a fetish unless its like some sorta twincest cosplay thing
>>
>List your top music recommendations.
RUSH

Rimworld.
Stardew Valley.
Mordheim City of the damned.

The fact that any girl is desperate enough to talk to me is a huge red flag.
>>
I'm not getting a chicken sandwich for lunch today.

Keep me in your prayers.
>>
>>8483841
rip in piece noble clesgen anon who could not chicken sandwich today. in the name of the father, and the son, and the hoagie ghost, amen. thoughts, prayers, likes and shares. positive vibes your way, my sister uwu
>>
>>8483778
Restraints.
I was friends-with-benefitsing a woman who liked to tie me to things. The bed rail, the coffee table, the shower door, etc. It's when she started to want to invite her friends over, I cut off contact
>>
>>8483841
>Wendys-chan
Go get a Firehouse Sub or a Five Guys instead. Or maybe eat in an actual restaurant with food meant for human consumption
>>
>>8483858
Gross. Was she trying to hint that she wanted her friends to join in, or just observe to humilate you, or what?

And were they at least female friends?
>>
>>8483778
The first girl I dated in college would make me go with her to the funerals of people we didn't know and then try to have sex with me in the funeral home.
>>
>>8483863
Yes, her circle was all female, but I have no idea what the intent was. She had a football party thing going on at one point and there were guys there, but I was her "intern from work" to them, which was a total lie. They didn't bother me in any case. Anyway, one of her lady friends was there, this tallish redheaded chick, a real tut-tutting lawyer type. I have no idea what she really did, but at one point this lady, whom I knew at that point for a grand total of three hours, lifted my chin up in the kitchen and looked at me like I was merchandise. I even said "Uhh, what are you doing?" She just said I was cute, and I got a massively creeped out vibe.

Skip ahead a few weeks and my 'friend' wanted me to come over and hang out. We would hang out regularly during the week, but it was usually Friday nights when she wanted to -do things-. This was on a Friday. So we're watching a really shitty movie, and then the redhead texts her and she invites her over without even asking me. I was like, no, I'm gonna go now, that woman is weird. That's when she went all, "What, don't you wanna stay over and have some fun?" and doing the babytalk shit. I realized then it was a setup the entire time, and I got the fug out of there.
>>
>>8482442
Hey guys, i'm straight.

My fav alcoholic beverage is beer and vodka or rum. I love when lesbians kiss each other you guys should do it all the time.
>>
>>8483930
I've known a lot of girls who would have gotten turned on instead of creeped out if the same thing happened to them, assuming the redhead wasn't dog ugly.

Personally I'm with you on that, it's a matter of boundaries.
>>
>>8483952
you'll be back posting here in two years after you transitioned, Matthew
>>
>>8483952
Ok
>>
>>8483961
She wasn't ugly, but she was definitely order than me, probably in her late 30s early 40s and had that very country-club style to her where I could just tell she thought less of me than dirt. I'm a human being, not a toy. Rather than being turned on by the idea of being with both of them I felt embarrassed and degraded. Of course I was also in college at the time and had that stupid notion my 'friend' would grow to become more than that. The problem with people craving human contact is that they'll take the first offer that comes their way without really processing things.
>>
>>8484044
older*
I don't know why I typed "order". Sleep deprived atm.
>>
>>8483337
Tf is danger hair? Blue undercut?
>>
>>8484044
>I'm a human being, not a toy.
God I would give anything to be a toy for a fancy middle aged woman
>>
>>8484089
I feel the same, that's the fucking dream
>>
>>8484089
>>8484113
until she decides to upgrade to the new model and you find yourselves outmoded
>>
>tfw no schizophrenic extradimensional stand having gf to tell me about the math dimension
>>
>>8484089
>>8484113
Am I the only one in this thread that hopes for love instead of sex
>>
>>8484167
Of course not. You can have irrational sexual fantasies while still realistically pursuing a commuted relationship
>>
>>8484167
Obviously not. See >>8483607
and plenty of others

Of course, love AND sex is great too. Certainly not mutually exclusive
>>
>>8484170
>commuted relationship
Freudian
>>
>>8484170
committed*
>>
>>8484167
Many of us are otherwise lesbian Grinder would actually be a thing.
>>
>>8484160
>tfw you will never see schizo girl's math dimension stand fight against fencer/hema girl's sword stand
>>
I'm buying a sex slave. Any volunteers for the auction?
>>
>>8484287
Take me, I can cook
>>
>>8484311
Do you look good in lingerie?
>>
>Top music recommendations.
The Piano Guys. Cinematic Orchestra. 2CELLOS.
>Top computer game recommendations.
meme MOBAs, MMORPGs, Hearthstone.
Girls don't talk to me because I'm a massive pleb.
>>
>>8484314
I don't own any nice lingerie but I'd assume yes
>>
>>8484335
>I don't own any nice lingerie
Red flag right there.
>>
>>8484349
kek'd irl
>>
Saw a cute gay interaction yesterday
>standing in line behind two girls, one soft butch and the other kinda femme girl
>soft butch girl telling some story and is really animated and points her hand in the other girl's face a couple times
>femme: if you stick your fingers in my face again, I'm gonna bite them off.
>No, I need them!
>How so? You don't have a girlfriend right now.
>She gives the smuggest look as butch girl sputters for a moment.
>butch girl leans into her "so are you saying you're not my girlfriend?"
>you've never asked me out
>are we not on a date right now?
>are we?
>aren't we? no seriously... I thought this was... a date.
>butch girl starts looking super embarrassed
>femme girl takes her hand, still looking cute and smug
>Yes, it's a date. Took you long enough.
I hope they have fun.
>>
SoKo, La Roux, Julien Baker, Grimes, MO, St. Vincent
Some top tier lesbian and lesbian-ish artists for all of you. I'm sick and tired of Teagan and Sara anyway, their music isn't even that good.

Why the fuck would I waste my time on that
>inb4 but you're on 4chan

1. When she sends you nudes way too soon (catfish alert!)
2. When she poses with a boy in a We-are-in-a-relationship-esque manner on her Tinder profile (disgusting threesome alert!)
3. When they're obviously only talking to you to grow their ego. These girls will never put out or want any type of relationship with you.
4. When she says she is asexual
5. Butches that are obviously obese.
>>
File: s001.jpg (168KB, 870x1333px) Image search: [Google]
s001.jpg
168KB, 870x1333px
/ss/ is pretty hawt, desu.
>tfw no shota to non-sexually pamper
>>
>>8484422
Toya Delazy is bretty cool too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUUBHEV9A5s

>>8484459
/ll/ or fuck off.
>>
>>8483671
agreed

also best drinks are White Russian, or Grasshopper
>>
>>8484459
t. bishit and/or tranner
>>
>>8484482
What does ll mean?
>>8484507
>not wanting a kid brother
>not reading kino manga
>>
>>8484517
lesbian loli, duh
>>
>>8483671
FUCK YOU NO IT WASNT
Yeah it was cheesy, yeah there are a lot of plotholes, yeah it was dramatic as fuck

BUT DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FAP TO IT

Bette Porter, Helena Peabody, Nikki, Alice and so forth were hot as fuck
Especially Bette and Helena.
It was basically softcore porn and I am eternally grateful for that.
>>
>>8484459
That's a cute otherworldly abomination
>>8484518
Shotas aren't girls.
>>
File: 1492453632936.jpg (13KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492453632936.jpg
13KB, 268x320px
>>8484482
Fuck no that shit is hella generic.
>>
>>8484532
>/ss/
>Straight Shota
>Straight
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>8484532
>>8484540
Or where you talking about the music? Yeah, I guess but it's fine for background music.
>>
>>8484459
Little kids are awful, I don't understand why anyone goes near them voluntarily.
>>
>>8484089
Trust me, it's not what you may think. I was always been attracted to older women, got into relationships with them and they always went from lover/lover to mother/daughter, and not in a good way. After the NRE wears off, they lack the sexual libido that a younger woman has PLUS she becomes more motherly instead of an equal.
>>
File: eye-color-blue-z-c-660x440.jpg (53KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
eye-color-blue-z-c-660x440.jpg
53KB, 660x440px
Hey /clg/, if there was one thing about your body you could change, what would it be?

I saw this thing where they can remove the pigment from your eyes, turning them blue and I got pretty interested. I've never been interested in cosmetic surgery, but this might be the one exception. Blue eyes run in my family anyway, I just missed out.
>>
>>8484691
My sex.
>>
>>8484727
Other than that?
>>
>>8484864
My face I guess. I'd like to look cuter.
>>
>>8483850
>>8483860
I hid in the bathroom and ordered a pizza and some mozzarella sticks and ate that for lunch.

It was fine at first but then someone noticed so they made fun of me for not eating Wendy's after they made fun of me.
>>
I'm going to apply for the Metropolitan police.
>decision has been made
>wish me luck
>>
>>8484906
Good luck.

My GF is a police officer and it's great, her uniform is hot but we don't have any friends because they are afraid she'll arrest then for downloading game of thrones.
>>
File: Brilliant3.jpg (30KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
Brilliant3.jpg
30KB, 337x425px
>>8484906
Good luck!
One of my best friends is a cop and every time she talks about it I want to join up too.
>>
>>8484906
Good choice! Cops have a excellent job prospects and a good pay.
>>
>>8484691
I'd change my weight. I used to be skinnyish (130 pounds at 5'4"), and then I was put on bad meds and gained a lot of weight.
>>
>>8484621
Still sounds just fine for those of us with weird mommy issues.
>>
File: 1497602569519.png (4KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1497602569519.png
4KB, 199x253px
>>8484691
I have flat feet that causes me leg and joint pain if I stand too long, run/walk long distances. I have to wear uncomfy insoles that makes my feet sweat and prevents me from wearing heels, sandals, and other shoes I can use the insoles in.
If I had the money, I would get surgery to fix my fucked up feet.
>>
>>8484906
I wanted to become a cop, but my mother was freaking out saying I would get shot. She freaked out more about that than when I said I liked girls.
>>
>>8484380
That's kind of adorable
>>
Think about all that straight pussy that will never be yours
>*sob*
>>
>>8484691
My nose; I got the flat se asian nose and if I changed that I'd look pretty decent.....
>>
>>8485052
I've gotten some before. It's really not worth it at all if she isn't into it, emotinoally or sexually. She may as well have been masturbating, and feeling objectified like that isn't my kind of thing.
>>
>>8485027
Wow, they must be really bad if that's how much trouble they cause. I've got got kind of flat feet but that's only an issue if I'm running long distance. I'm guessing you've seen a podiatrist about them.

>>8485058
Asian noses are kinda cute, imo.
>>
>>8484691
I wish I was white or asian
>>
>>8485058
Show nose pic, qt
>>
>>8484691
Face, sans eyes. Being cuter would be nice.
>>
>>8485093
>>8485100
Thanks but it's not cute flat anons, its flip flat :'(
>>
>>8484691
Nothing major, maybe some fat deposits around my tummy. I have to be so thin I lose a lot in boobs before my I can really show abs. I can make if flat but I really would like to be able to show actual abs for a change.
>>
>>8485184
I still think Asian aesthetics in general are cute. You're not the first Asian girl I've met who has issues with her nose, but the last girl was always bragging about how white her nose was because she had a bump.

>>8485190
Abs are a suitable trade for slightly smaller boobs, anon. I'd happily go down a cup size for visible abs.
>>
>>8485184
>flip flat
I have no idea what this means.

What brand of Asian are you, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>8484691
Nothing. It's a slippery slope anyhow, get one thing changed and you'll find something new to fixate on.
>>
>>8485252
Filipino, but I'm part Chinese so it's not as flat but still wider than an e asian nose
>>
>>8484691
>Hey /clg/, if there was one thing about your body you could change, what would it be?

Smaller boobs. I would love to lose like 75% boob mass, minimum. Life would be better. I'd feel better about myself. I'd feel better about physical activity.

I wish I could trade chest sizes with a tiny asian grill.
>>
>>8485268
From what I'm seeing on the internets of mixed Filipino/Chinese girls, I don't see at all why you'd be hard on yourself.

I bet you're cute and just have a complex because you've had to deal with racists or some shit in your life.

Be more confident, qt.
>>
Just talked to one of my clubmates and I'm going to be sparring with a really bad ass sword fighter this weekend. He's going to demolish me but oh well. Would any of you be interested in seeing footage of it if it were filmed with a non-crap camera this time? I'm always eager to sucker more women into this sport

>>8485270
What's your height and cup size? A lot of girls say the same, but I'm tall and small so I wouldn't know. I always felt inadequate for having small boobs desu. There is a surgery you can do by the way. It's not too expensive, either.

>>8485219
>I still think Asian aesthetics in general are cute.
Same. They're generally cute without effort, and I know that sounds creepy/fetishizing, but I can't help but think that.
>>
I will literally take every bit of boobie you guys don't want and build the perfect girl out of it. Made of all boobs.
>>
>>8485219
One cup size would be an OK trade for me but it would be more for me. And plus, my gf would be sad with more of a loss than that.
>>8485304
>girl of pure fat
So Jabba the hut
>>
>>8485288
Thanks, I know I don't look that awful, but my uni is full of cute chinese/korean international girls and I want to look like them so bad.
>>
>>8485317
>Korean
That's the magic of the scalpel, anon. Don't compare yourself to that. I know a Filipino girl and she is one of the cutest things I've ever met, especially with her flat, squishy nose.

>>8485315
How are we talking? Abs are still are a valuable thing while boobs are relatively common. Anyone can get implants, but abs show real dedication. I'd rather have a gf with abs than boobs desu
>>
>ITT a lot of yellow fever
It's easier being a white girl in the US, you don't even have to be that pretty or thin to get more attention.
But I did get a gf so no complaints here.
t. Korean
>>
File: 1496870777438.jpg (168KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1496870777438.jpg
168KB, 1600x1067px
Beta male here. Is life really like this for women?

"If you've ever read Flowers For Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a woman hitting The Wall. In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super human intelligence. For a while, he lives as a genius. But then the procedure starts to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly, regresses back into a retard. That is what it must be like to be a 30 year old woman. She starts life as a young girl girl, hits puberty, and is suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughs at her jokes, people hang on her every word, doors are held and drinks bought for her
But then, as she enters her late 20's, things start to change... Her youth starts to fade and with it goes the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. She clings to it, desperately. Resents the younger women around her and the men whose glances, little by little stop falling upon her. Maybe she even doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party of being a 20-something girl in a big city.
But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. And one by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. The tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza. But like her rapidly fading youth, it's slowly sliding away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, it's still separated by some wax paper. But at this point, is it worth saving?"
>>
>>8485357
I don't know, I'm 5'4" and I've been under 100lbs and still only had a flat tummy with no abs. And I can do a ton of sit-ups and crunches, so it's not for any lack of muscle. Sometimes you just get unlucky with genes on where your fat deposits are. I don't get padding on my thighs or ass really, mainly boobs and waist.
My gf has great abs though and loves my boobs, so they stay.
>>
>>8485362
I used to be a white girl in Africa. Come at me.
t. Afrikaaner.
>>
>>8485362
It's not a "yellow-fever" thing, I don't go out of my way to hit on Asian girls. I just find they have a different quality that I like in its own way. They just tend to be more petite and demure than white girls, and I hate to say it, more well-behaved. When you're out with like-minded white girls you can pretty much expect, you know, drinking, f-bombs being dropped in public places, raunchy talk, etc., and I find it really off-putting sometimes.

>you don't even have to be that pretty or thin to get more attention
I'll agree to disagree here
>>
>>8485376
>men thinking being a lesbian is anything like being a straight woman
We don't live easy-mode, go ask them on /soc/
>>
>>8485376
>flowers for algernon
much better movie than book, imo
like The Outsiders
>>
>>8485400
My girlfriend said "I have no words." My take is: Stop hanging out with trashy white girls.
>>
File: 1496798718403.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496798718403.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
>>8485410
Thanks for the tip, anon.
>>
File: 1493994383765.webm (3MB, 434x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493994383765.webm
3MB, 434x800px
>tfw no extremely attractive asian gf
>>
>>8485448
>tfw models and celebrities don't appeal to me at all
>>
My GF and I were drinking a little bit this weekend and we were going to have sex for the first time.

She was getting really really horny and touching me in the car and drug me up the steps to her apartment.

When we got inside she pushed me up against the wall and lunged at my face to kiss me and headbutted me hard in the nose.

It started bleeding and my eyes were watering up so she grabbed me a paper towel and had me hold it while she did things to me on the couch.

It was strange, she seemed kind of into the blood and my face hurt really badly but the rest of me felt good.
>>
>>8485448
How much surgery does that look require?
>>
>>8485478
>lunged at my face to kiss me and headbutted me hard in the nose

Reminds me of when I was 13 and had my first kiss. She lived in a nearby neighborhood within walking distance and we met halfway near the woods and hung out a lot, and one day I walked her back home at like 7pm as the sun was setting, everything was romantic and perfect, standing just at her front door, and I asked her if we could kiss.

She shyly said yes and we both closed our eyes to lean in and absolutely destroyed each others' front teeth from the awkward and nervous attempt. Luckily no chipping but I was bleeding a bit and it took us right the fuck out of the moment.

We did end up succeeding later, but she unexpectedly moved away about a month later. I don't know for sure, but I think her parents found out about us and dragged her away from our town. Never saw her again.
>>
>>8485531
t. salty white girl
>>
Would you fuck/date/marry Kylie Jenner?
>>
>>8485531
Not that much, I reckon. She's got the double eyelids, which are standard. Maybe a nose job to add some definition, cheek enhancements and lip filler.
>>
>>8485565
Different anon but that Asian chick has a lot of white features so it's either surgery or she's biracial.
>>
File: 1488950713855.jpg (76KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
1488950713855.jpg
76KB, 887x686px
>>8485448
I no longer know this feel
>>
>>8485597
>white features
Her features are totally Korean. The only thing "white" about her is the dyed hair.
>>
>>8485590
>wanting tranner kids
>>
File: 1497878360507.png (489KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497878360507.png
489KB, 600x800px
Who else is just an homophile here? I have to conclude that I just have a fetish for lesbians. I'm not gay, just homophilic. If not for yuri I would have been normal I swear.
>>
File: 1497897394701.jpg (574KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497897394701.jpg
574KB, 1280x960px
Guy here. How common are foot fetishes within the lesbian community?
>>
File: kwaifus.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kwaifus.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8485448
Iktf, bby
>>
>>8485641
From the left: 3>2>1. 3 and 2 are gorgeous.
>>
>>8485628
How is that even different from just being a dyke?
>>
>>8485652
Probably just likes the idea of 2D purest love and would never go down on pussy IRL.
>>
>>8485376
>Is life really like this for women?
There's a lot of truth in that text.
>>
>>8485652
I guess I'm just not that attracted to 3D. I wouldn't go out with an average girl. I don't even masturbate to real girls, just until recently I could do it to female masturbation videos because they only show the pussy and not their god-awful face and other disgusting 3D features. Pussies are hot, but that's all, no homo. The only 3D girls that attract me anymore are nip and Korean idols but I will never ever even meet one so no point. Thus I'm not really gay, I'm just autistic 2Dsexual homophilic degenerate.
>>
>>8485667
Maybe for hetshits. Lesbians rely on female attention. And female attention is so precious you just get desperation in our circles.
>>
File: apo.jpg (371KB, 1280x757px) Image search: [Google]
apo.jpg
371KB, 1280x757px
>>8484077
>>
>>8485681
Ok. Why are you here, then?
>>
File: 1495165971551.jpg (112KB, 981x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495165971551.jpg
112KB, 981x390px
>>8485693
I just came to shitepost and post anime. The same as always. Lesbians are still my fetish so you can't get rid of me anyway.
>>
File: dead man walkin.jpg (28KB, 346x369px) Image search: [Google]
dead man walkin.jpg
28KB, 346x369px
>>8485699
t. man from /r9k/
>>
>tfw no wife to take on a romantic picnic
>tfw no wife to sit on my face
>>
>>8485681
Are you ftm-ish?
>>
>>8485699
But you just got finished describing the fact that you don't care for 3d homo ladies.

Which, if that's the case, then why the fuck are you in this thread, and not on /u/?
>>
File: 1498252141152.jpg (227KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
1498252141152.jpg
227KB, 1114x730px
How are you preparing for the future, cis-dykegen? I'm finishing up my Bachelors-degree, and I plan on moving to somewhere in Asia/NA.
t. Swede
>>
File: 1498251503786.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498251503786.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>>8485714
>the world
>having a future
>>
File: 144210726468.png (470KB, 609x750px) Image search: [Google]
144210726468.png
470KB, 609x750px
>>8485709
N-no.

>>8485710
I don't care for 3D girls, as in I don't want to get involved with one, but 3D lesbians are still hot.
>>
>>8485730
>3D lesbians are still hot.
>>8485681
>I don't even masturbate to real girls, just until recently I could do it to female masturbation videos because they only show the pussy and not their god-awful face and other disgusting 3D features. Pussies are hot, but that's all, no homo

?????

Could you put on a trip or something so I can filter you, please?
>>
File: 1498252422787.png (1MB, 1326x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498252422787.png
1MB, 1326x768px
>>8485719
Sure, but I just want to save myself. I need to get out because my country, and maybe even the continent, won't last much longer in its present state.
>>
>>8485714
If I lived in a country that let me own guns, I'd have bought one by now.
>>
>>8485699
That's a really cute pic, anony.
>>
>>8485745
Lesbian porn is awful. I have been able to get off to a cute JAV where one of the girls was 1000% my type.
I would fugg a thiçc qt jp grill.
>>
>>8485478
my gf is tall and clumsy and shes done this a lot. we bash teeth sometimes when kissing. i've gone to her her before and shes accidentally elbowed me in the face. i think her clumsiness is cute but jeez it hurts
>>
>>8485752
>>8485714
>nothidingitanymore.jpg
Asians are better than us anyway. Let them carry the torch.
>>
>>8484691
I wish I was stronger. My body type is naturally slender, tiny, and frail, and as much as I do like being "cute" - I hate how weak I am. Some years ago I went through this period of working out every day, but after two months I still wasn't noticing any changes in my body, so I got discouraged and stopped.

>>8484906
Good luck, anon! Post with updates.

>>8485303
>Would any of you be interested in seeing footage of it if it were filmed with a non-crap camera this time?
I missed the original vids, so hell yeah.

>>8485410
GET OUT HERETIC
>>
>study urban planning
>always REEEE at real estate prices in certain cities
>>
Where is everybody?
>>
>>8486189
I'm right here
>>
>>8486196
What you doing there? I'm waiting for you in bed.
>>
File: 1452661800152.jpg (148KB, 499x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1452661800152.jpg
148KB, 499x1332px
>Pride starts tomorrow morning
>just got period
>>
>>8486248
I can't say I've had that problem anon.
>>
>>8485628
Everyone's gay for tamamusi
>>
File: CxWE9rgUkAARVAe.jpg (137KB, 770x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxWE9rgUkAARVAe.jpg
137KB, 770x1200px
>>8486280
This statement is true.
>>
>>8482442
never been wasted, though I've had sex after drinking a beer once.
top 5 music:
> FIDLAR, Ovlov, Windows 96, Now, Now
top 3 games:
> Borderlands 2, Outlast, LoL
top 5 red flags:
>1. Bringing up smoking or being a stoner super early on as if it's a huge part of their identity.
>2. Infodumping about their kinks as soon as you start talking.
>3. Dyed hair.
>4. Poor grammar and overuse of emoticons.
>5. Being interested in one or more of the following: communism, anarchism, cartoons, anime, knives or weapons, wicca.
>>8485817
two months is almost enough for changes, you should start again! You could always head over to /fit/ to get tips, that's what I do.
>>
>>8486248
I know that feel anon, it's my time too, and I hate it >:(
>>
>>8483575

>Butches and other types. Sometimes fit, usually fat as fuck. Low self esteem and insecure. Bad in conversations. No goals, odd jobs of has a job in the first place. Doesn't have a good brain but also know ambition or will to get other useful skills instead of academics. Losers big time.

What in the actual fuck? There are some definite alpha butches out there that are on par with those alpha femmes. Pull your head out of your own ass please you sound worse than a tranny/male.
>>
>>8485719
is that from Interview With the Vampire, because I thought the movie was interesting, but very different from the book. I guess the book had more room for nuance
>>
>>8486455
idk i think a lot of butches put out an alpha vibe but actually don't. i sphagetti'd over a sporty looking cool butch girl the other week, blushing so much and stammering and she kinda spaghetti'd right back. unless shyness is infectious, i'd say that its easier to put up the image of being a super tough confident badass than it is to be one, especially if all it takes is some hair clippers and pms face
>>
>>8483575
Have you ever considered not being a judgmental stereotyping prick who acts as if they've seen all of the world despite probably being under 25. Either that or you're a tranny.
>>
File: 14648757512.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
14648757512.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>8485376
Only men think women ever hit a wall. 30 year old ladies are hot. Libby Tanner is 47 and I'd fuck her.
>>
>>8486455
>>8486475
You really hitting on butches just because of their ""alpha"" vibe? Is it your low self-esteem or something?
>>
Can't sleep and 12 hour sift ahead. Send help
>>
>>8486603
Either take some serious downers like cough syrup, or if you don't have much time to sleep, my friend RED BULL.
>>
>>8486574
i don't hit on butches i just kinda get shy and blush a lot because butch is a hot aesthetic ok
>i am also butch
>>
>>8486328
Fucking pikotaro. Got off a train in a rural Hokkaido town earlier this year and there was a bloody pikotaro snowman to welcome visitors.
>>
>>8486887
kek

Rural Japan sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
i cut my tongue on my own teeth after getting the tartar chipped off them and now it hurts to lick my gf so instead im eating cookies in bed and THIS IS HOW I GET TARTAR BUILD UP fuck my LIFE
>>
>>8486996
>getting the tartar chipped off them
Did you not brush your teeth for like, years?
>>
>>8487025
i've never had a cavity, its just i get tartar buildup on the back of my lower incisors bad, i used to have braces and be wired up there so i kinda forget to brush there a lot. i rub my tongue there a lot and its all sore now
>>
File: 1494366678176.png (99KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494366678176.png
99KB, 535x577px
>qt smiled at me today while I was studying at my uni's library
>I quickly turned away and pretend it never happened
I don't want this autismo anymore.
>>
>>8487124
It's fine, I bet she was smiling at someone behind you anyway.
>>
>>8485817
>I missed the original vids, so hell yeah.
They're nothing spectacular. I'll repost them if you want but otherwise you can see me get whooped on Sunday. We're going to GoPro it and everything.

>>8486459
Yup. It's a fun movie to watch, even if a bit odd. I wish there were more 'intelligent' horror movies like that.
>>
>>8487139
This is CIS LES GEN
As in, not trannies.
If you're going to troll, do it in the right thread.
>>
File: problems.jpg (80KB, 604x327px) Image search: [Google]
problems.jpg
80KB, 604x327px
>>8487124
Why are you afraid of human interaction? Someone smiles at you, you smile back
>>
>>8486881
>butch is a hot aesthetic
Well...
>>
>>8487151
Actually no, that kind of applies to me.
>>
File: oog8erWzvj1tg69bio1_500.jpg (111KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
oog8erWzvj1tg69bio1_500.jpg
111KB, 497x750px
>>8487194
d/a but it can work if they aren't fat, trashy or douchebags and they put some effort into their appearance. Too bad so many of them are one or more of those things.
>>
File: 1462845986366.png (117KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462845986366.png
117KB, 1000x500px
>>8487175
Not that anon but what are you supposed to do after you both smile?
>>
>>8487235
I don't understand why you would want that if you like girls
>>
>>8482442
alcoholic iced tea, recently.
unfortunately. i got so hyped for an afterparty that my friends had to hold me back. i was crying. shameful.
i have it a lot more than i should, but it's only with one girl so.. not TOO bad?
i listen to a lot of hip hop and witch house.
oh boy. i am not a gamer.
if she's too clingy or distant is one of mine. no others really as i'm pretty open to friendship.
>>
>>8487235
i don't get it too. maybe something wrong with me but i've never found butches attractive even if they quite intelligent
>>
>>8487238
Go back to what you were doing. Check back in a few minutes. If she's still staring, it's for a reason, so start a conversation.

Why do people make this harder than it has to be? You want something, so act on it.You'll never achieve happiness by being passive.
>>
>>8486970
I love visiting rural areas, but I don't think I'd like living in one.
>>
>>8487288
I know that feel. I have lived in the countryside before so I already know what it's like to live there, but it's always comfy to visit.
>>
Gonna play Dragon Age: Origins (ultimate edition) for the first time. I know nothing about this game. Is it true I have to install mods to get with the best girls?
>>
>>8487251
>>8487280
That's not surprising, there's a limited spectrum of taste here that I don't see in real life. To each, their own.
>>
Hey /clg/, is it more common for butch/femme lesbian pairings than butch/butch or femme/femme ones? At my uni, it's always a really femme girl and a butch/soft butch girl.
>>
>>8487339
>it's always a really femme girl and a butch/soft butch girl
WHY JUST FUCKING WHY
>>
>>8487339
Hard to say, because they're the most visible as a couple. To most people femme/femme are invisible and butch/butch are buds. So unless you see them making out or they tell you, most people won't know.
>>
>>8487369
This stuff makes me so sad, since I'm really femme and not really into butches. My chances of finding another femme gf are probably low
>>
>>8487376
That's why I hate being a lesbian
>>
>>8487302
It's good without mods. play as it is. It aint Skyrim for fucks sake.
>>
>>8487339
It's quite fucking uncommon to see a lesbian couple in the first place.
>>
>>8487376
>>8487386
Try leaving the house. Ya'll make something that's only a challenge into something impossible. It's not.
>>8487394
>be lesbian
>be in lesbian spaces
>know the local lesbians
It shouldn't be uncommon to us even if it is to the general population.
>>
>>8487410
I don't want to go to lesbian spaces, I want to be normal
>>
>>8487300
Definitely comfy to visit. Eat delicious local specialties, wander around appreciating the scenery, then go back to a life of convenience.
>>
>>8487339
my gf and i are both femme, though she's definitely more femme than i. we met while she was wearing a sundress and flats.
>>
>>8487339
The more masculine you are the more you like feminine people and vice versa.

This should be obvious to everybody because you know straight people exist.

But it applies to gays and lesbians too.
>>
>>8487426
Are femme/femme couples are the gays of lesbians, is that what you're telling me?
>>
File: Capture. PNG.png (2KB, 518x66px) Image search: [Google]
Capture. PNG.png
2KB, 518x66px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8487410
That's kinda the problem anon. We need our own little circles to find a partner. Straight people can practically hook up everywhere while we make rage meme about new hot coworker and hope that she's a dyke. I know that medias from Buzzfeed try to give an impression that rainbow covers 40% of the population from repressed rural girls to Muslims but that ain't so.

Then there's the "is she lesbian enough" dilemma because we all fear that our turbodyke partner wants to turn the easy mode on and get kids and be more socially accepted etc.
>>
>>8487387
That's literally the only change I was going to make. I know nothing about the characters, so why keep an unnecessary restriction on if I end up liking someone other than the sole female romance option?
>>
>>8487339
>tfw I'm a long haired soft butch and my gf's a femme
>People will always mistake us as a femme couple or straight GRILLFRIENDS

Eh. Idgaf. Stop being so obsessed with labels anon. Just go after that girl that you like and ignore the ones that you don't.
>>
>>8487415
I know that feel
>>
>>8487460
You'll love Leliana or I'll cancel our relationship, our Netflix account and your cat.
>>
>>8487426
What a load of bullshit. Gay men aren't all separated into little masculine/femme couples and neither are we. We don't think like straight people with our sexual attractive for obvious reasons and we certainly aren't obsessed with gender appearance the way trannies are.
>>8487444
Being a minority is suffering. What else is new. For anyone that sees it's an option, they're almost certainly gonna bail. For the rest of us where it's our life and not a choice, we should make the best of what we got. People have all kinds of disadvantages in life and they manage to find happiness.
>>
>>8487476
I don't believe you because most of lesgen is "tfw no gf"
>>
>>8487481
And most of lesgen are men, trannies, teenagers, living in third world shitholes and autistic virgins who don't leave their home.
Even then it's pretty damn obvious most of them aren't seriously trying to get a gf.
>>
>>8487476
I guess you don't know about mascgen and femgen.
>>
>>8487495
No, I base it off gay bros I know in real life. Because no one should seriously think 4chan resembles real life.
>>
>>8487471
P-please, anon, I just fed them not long ago. That's a waste of cat food...

I didn't know saves are imported between games, so I'll just leave it as vanilla for this playthrough to avoid complications.
>>
I just want normal relationship with normal intellegent femme gf. I hope someday my dream will come true.
>>
>>8487520
me too anon
>>
>>8487500
I see, I can understand why you disagree if you're going off personal anecdotes from whatever social circle you're in.
>>
>>8487531
>thinks I'm 18 and only know one city's worth of lgbt
The sad thing is even if that was true, it'd still be more accurate than this board. If legbutts was like real life, it'd be dominated by mostly gay me and a tiny fraction of this board would be trans related.
But sure, go into those thread and ask them, "are you gay dudes pretty much just masc/fem couples?" and report back. Because it's bullshit and you know it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>had job interview last week
>felt like it went really well
>"we'll be making a decision around Wednesday and will let you know either way"
>never heard back from them
>tfw no gf to console me and tell me sweet lies about how it's their loss for not hiring me
>>
>>8487637
I can be your consoling gf for tonight anon

It really is their loss, I promise.
>>
>>8485088
>>8485052
Comments like this prove that lesbian culture is based in misogyny
>>
>>8487561
I didn't assume your age though. You don't have to be 18 for your anecdotes to be well anecdotes, in case you forgot.
>>
>>8487643
No, comments like those prove that most of /lgbt/ is made up of men
>>
>>8487637
You have to call them back to know, a lot of companies forget or don't care enough and will give you the job if it went well even if you had to find out yourself
>>
Who is your /clg/ crush
>>
>>8487637
It's not a great sign but maybe something did come up. You should contact them Monday and ask.
>>
>>8487689
Who's yours?
>>
>>8487697
You of course
>>
>>8487699
Smooth
>>
>>8487689
>crush
No one. I'd probably hang out with delinquent though. Her taste in anime is terrible but I like her personality.
>>
>>8487641
You're prime gf material, anon.

>>8487670
>>8487694
Might do this. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>8487689
Peeps
>>
>>8487689
Maybe not crush but I've been thinking about imaginary friend anon for the last two days

Why can't fascinating /x/ girls be in my life
>>
File: 1488571344137.jpg (250KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1488571344137.jpg
250KB, 1024x708px
>>8487689
Hmm. I'm going to go with Germanon or Delinquent.
>>
>>8487689
Not a crush, but I would like to talk more with that qt that was posting badly taken lewd pics during our E3 discussion. She's kinky and nerdy which is a great combo.
>>
>>8487752
Why do you want to be with someone who is mentally ill
>>
>>8487653
? Keep trying Hon.
>>
>>8487752
I'd love to take her out for food/drinks and bombard her with questions. No homo, just curiosity.
>>
>tfw people like me

>>8487866
I don't think I could talk about it with someone 1 on 1 in real life, the thought is terrifying to me.

Plus how can I talk to someone about her while she's watching and listening?
>>
File: hannah-hartThumbUp.jpg (74KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
hannah-hartThumbUp.jpg
74KB, 960x640px
>>8487744
Noticed.
>>
>>8485714
känns taskigt att fly landet när det gett mig min utbildning men jag orkar inte bry mig vid det här laget
>>
>>8487914
What's that?
>>
Where is our trashy dyke S?
>>
>>8487892
So do you actually think she's real or not?
>>
>>8487892
I like the way you deliver information, I suppose it should have occurred to me that might not translate well to real life.

Oops, I didn't mean to be inconsiderate. I thought it would just be like one of those teenage phone conversations where someone else is listening in and constantly heckling/correcting your version of the story but the person on the other end of the line can't hear them. Come to think of it those are pretty annoying though.
>>
>>8487953
She's real to me, I just acknowledge the strong possibility that she's not real. It hurts me to think that she could not be real, just like it hurts me to think that I could be this crazy.

>>8487957
I've never had a serious conversation with someone about her in real life so I don't know how it'd go. I make jokes about being haunted and stuff like that to my friends (who don't know how serious I'm being) and she gets nervous.

>I like the way you deliver information, I suppose it should have occurred to me that might not translate well to real life.
I'm a poor conversationalist. I avoid eye contact, I mutter and I'm completely inarticulate in person. The internet helps me relax.
>>
>>8487924
>peeps
Dats me. I noticed your post is all...
>>
>>8487992
I want to lick your pussy
>>
Should I go to sleep
>>
>>8487970
>she gets nervous
Why?

Right, not uncommon in these parts. I cover for my lack of social skills by being aggressively inquisitive.
>>
File: vQITQ8OEajg.jpg (73KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
vQITQ8OEajg.jpg
73KB, 640x706px
What do you feel?
>>
>>8487689
I'd buy kek a beer.
>>
>>8488047
Quit the cutesy a e s t h e t i c bullshit and eat your damn food I stg
>>
>>8488043
Nervous because she doesn't want her existence to cause problems for me. She worries about me. She doesn't want people to think I'm weird and she doesn't want me to think I'm weird.
>>
>>8488071
That's sweet. I was concerned that there might be some kind of rule against others knowing about her.
>>
>>8488077
We're about as tangible as she is, at the moment
is she reading things off of the internet or is she looking at a blank screen and mumbling to herself
>>
>>8488077
She knows I've been talking about her online. She doesn't really like it but she tries to be understanding.

>>8488080
She can't read the screen, the text is all white noise to her. She's nagging me to read the thread to her and telling me I should sleep.
>>
>>8488059
You are not romantic ):
>>
>>8488123
Truly magic moments aren't fabricated shit like that. They're just random snippets of normal life where you're suddenly struck by how lucky you are.
>>
>>8488105
>She doesn't really like it but she tries to be understanding.
Sorry to cause her worry. Get some sleep anon.
>>
>>8488013
I like that go to attitude.
tfw living with gf and still don't have sex regularly or for months for that matter.
>>
>>8488331
wtf why
>>
>>8488381
Long story. Pretty sure I have talked about parts of it in previous threads too so I won't get into it. For now, until my gf starts getting therapy or something I am going to be flying solo on the sex front. (It sucks so much.) She won't even let me go down or her or do anything either. :/

Our pride is finally coming up and it is going to be temptation city.
>>
>>8488430
Are you the anon who posted about just having sex for the first time in like 8 months... 2ish months ago?
>>
>>8488437
... No, I've had plenty of girlfriends before my current partner, and am anything but a virgin.
>>
>>8488443
No, no. As in you went through a dry spell with your partner for like 8 months (or some ridiculous time span) and finally just got laid like 2 months ago (but apparently went right back to dry spell if you're the same anon?). There was like, a detailed description of exactly what had gone down and who came how many times.
>>
>>8488443
Shit. You are popular and slut. I'm kinda disappointed. Just curious are you into butches or femmes?
>>
File: HandGoesHere.jpg (48KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
HandGoesHere.jpg
48KB, 600x337px
>>8488465
Oh possibly. I sort of remember writing that. There was an almost year gap (which is obscene) and now I am on another like 4-5 months. She had said we would try getting more experimental and we had a plan worked out and everything, but then as somewhat expected she didn't stick to it. Now she is busy with a bunch of other stuff, so with the stress in her life + mine it isn't a great environment for sexy times... (that being said I still get horny all the time, and would happily drop what I am doing for it)
>>
>>8488512
Honestly, that's really sad. Is such sexual incompatibility something you'd be willing to drop the relationship over?
>>
File: nico.jpg (484KB, 1500x1850px) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
484KB, 1500x1850px
>>8488501
I am anything, but a sloot! I am loyal to a fault which is part of the problem)

I've only taken a girl to a hotel after the club once... (and it was because the house I was staying in legit had a gas leak so I used that to get her to sleep with me and we both did that "I don't usually do this but..." when we were in the hotel. It was so adorable. Then she got weird because I went down on her first/too eagerly and never called me again after)

I have also never been popular. My little sister is the popular one. I was the nerdy girl with a book, a game, or art. (I played soccer for a bit in junior high school though)

>Just curious are you into butches or femmes?
I'm femme/chapstick and my gf is soft butch but cleans up to be even more femme than me when she wants to. (I am into femmes, she isn't really my type but we just "work".)

Ie in pic related I would be on the left and she would be right/own the truck :P ... She actually does really want a truck.
>>
>>8488535
Still love your peeps
>>
>>8488550
Refer to her by her real anon name.
>>
File: 1495399256315.jpg (194KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1495399256315.jpg
194KB, 730x1095px
>>8488526
The strain is pretty intense right now to be honest. I love her to bits, and we still cuddle and go on dates and that kind of stuff... But when I say she doesn't sleep with me, I mean not only do we not have sex, she doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore. (I got the bed, she takes the couch.)

It wasn't always like this so that is really confusing for me. Again, she needs therapy, and I am not sure things will get better then either. Living together makes things harder too. (She is the first person I have ever lived with and I am sure it would be messy/weird when I move out. )

The bottom line is I need, sex (or at least passion) in my relationship. If I reach the point where I fully believe that isn't something that can return to this relationship then I will have to break it off. Like we don't even french kiss...
>>
>>8488587
>she doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore
Break up. It's totally fucked up.
>>
>>8488587
Is she mentally ill?
>>
>>8488587
It's been a long time and she isn't even trying. It's over and it's only a matter of when you both choose to acknowledge it. Personally, I think it'd be kinder and healthier for you both if you break it off now than wait until you end up cheating and realize you're not willing to settle for friendship with no benefits anymore.
>>
Let's roll:
>>8488721
>>8488721
>>8488721
>>
STOP
BEING
TRANSPHOBIC

Thank you.
>>
>>8488749
Stop being Illiterate.

This is a topic thread just like any other. If you want you no one is stopping you from making a "No Cis women allowed" thread.
>>
>>8488817
speaking of that, what happened to regular lesgen? did they permanently migrate to discord?
>>
>>8489863
Yes
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.