[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 29

File: I meta-love you so much!.jpg (67KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
I meta-love you so much!.jpg
67KB, 736x552px
Meta-Attraction Edition

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feels
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out
>Share hot girls you wish you were

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, most mtfs are trans because they are AGP.

>Does AGP mean you're not trans or repressed trans?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.
>>
>>8384843
where do i get an AGP gf?
>>
Do you guys have a full time online female persona? I'm considering starting one but shit seems pretty hard to maintain and people will ask for pics eventually.
>>
>>8384857
You don't want one, unless you want to deal with a dependant guy that suffers on the inside because he wants to be the little girl sexually.
>>
>>8384859
I do, I don't even use pics/voice and people still think of me as a girl even if I am literally playing male characters and acting like a guy...

Guess I'm just that AGP.

I simply say the truth as I would regardless of my gender. Not showing photos for privacy reasons, not talking on voice because I don't want to.

Really that simple, if people don't believe you, get better friends.
>>
>>8384864
Any tips on how to start? I just go to a random community and start posting as a girl casually? Do I need fake social media or something?
>>
>>8384861
>dependant
normal for girls

>wants to be the little girl sexually.
the perfect gf
>>
>>8384879
For me, I used video games. But that's probably one of the hardest communities to do it in, it's just I was already a gamer so I'm going to be a female where I live pretty much. Whatever your hobbies are is a general start, if you don't have any that involve others, just join a community and learn to be a girl that way.

It can take a lot of practice, don't be upset if at first people think you're a guy, think you're full of it, hate your guts (oh and get used to sexism, it's everywhere - least they think you're a girl right?) and so on.

It's a learning experience, take your time, just act casually and (shit advice coming) be yourself (shit advice ended) and you'll get there :)

It can be embarassing and awkward at first, but I'm essentially e-transitioned at this point.

Don't think it'll be enough to get rid of dysphoria, if you have any however. It'll only make it worse indulging it.
>>
>>8384897
It's a fun fantasy, until you realise the reality of the situation. Most AGPs are quite depressing to be around. If you're going to have an AGP GF, make sure she's transitioning and going all the way. Then you're just a trans chaser instead
>>
>>8384907
>Most AGPs are quite depressing to be around.
sad. if they could be cis girls they'd be the perfect girls.
>>
>>8384926
I completely agree. Unfortunately, that's not the case. If you can find one that can transition and isn't a hon AND ISN'T TAKEN, snap her up fast. She won't be available for long.
>>
>>8384861
>unless you want to deal with a dependant guy that suffers on the inside
Id be happy to provide everything.
>because he wants to be the little girl sexually.
I'm fine with that, I'd actively help however it's humanly possible for me to.

>>8384907
>If you're going to have an AGP GF, make sure she's transitioning and going all the way

I'd be encouraging it for sure. and id be helping out a lot. I just want someone to cuddle with.
>>
>>8384947
I just don't understand the appeal, personally.

There's plenty of real girls out there, not depressed AGPs that pretty much do nothing but be a burden and suffer.

AGPs can't really be helped in my experience. Even comforting and loving them will not do much to heal their inner pain, from my experience.

Of course, not ALL AGPs suffer to that level. If you can find someone that has minor AGP, then you'd be a lot better off.
>>
>>8384902
I don't really have body dysphoria. Well I guess I don't, I just kinda need to feel like the little girl from time to time then can go back to my male self just fine. It feels really good so it's more like an addiction.

Thing is, I'm not really good with people and women tend to be the masters of socializing so I'm kind of scared to come out as a roleplaying nerd, which isn't far for the truth anyway. I was thinking of playing the shy and innocent type but that's going to be harder to establish because people prob wouldn't ever notice me.
>sexism
What should I expect? Got any story? Patronizing and not being taken that seriously come to mind but dunno about more serious stuff.
>>
>>8384967
I see. For me, I have fairly strong AGP unless I fully repress, which somehow still works even though I am fully female online, I just disregard it I guess? It's pretty much normal to me at this point lol, I'm just any other guy on the internet, living as a girl online and online only.

And it's okay to come across as a roleplaying nerd, as long as it's a female roleplaying nerd.

Women come in all shapes, sizes, mentalities, even males/AGPs can be women as you're well aware. Social skills are called social skills because they're a skill, you can improve and learn over time as with all things.

It's also much much easier online without having to deal with stuff such as body language and voice training and passing and actually being trans.

It's perfectly okay to play the shy and innocent type - you will slowly learn the art of attracting people to you - it takes time, but eventually you'll have way more than you can even handle!

In regards to sexism and abuse, it's generally better than being a guy in my experience, but that's subjective. You'll have gendered slurs, stuff like being called a bitch, people wanting to cyber or even e-rape, early on it can be quite shocking but it gets better over time as you get used to it. Just something to keep in mind if you are emotionally sensitive in any manner.

I don't really have too many stories per se, but early on for the first few years I had people think I wasn't a girl, or outright just hate me as a woman calling me a bitch and so on - even had one person say to me "You're the reason guys turn gay" hah.

Nowadays, I laugh, but back then it was rough. Depends on your emotional sensitivity, I guess.
Early on it's going to be rough, but over time you'll get used to it.

The trick is to not be explicit in what gender you are, unless it's appropriate - you want to ideally get to the point people just think you're a girl without even saying it, which is where I am at.

Best of luck to you!
>>
>>8384967
>I don't really have body dysphoria. Well I guess I don't, I just kinda need to feel like the little girl from time to time then can go back to my male self just fine. It feels really good so it's more like an addiction.
That's where I was for a long while. The feelings intensified over time and now don't go away for weeks at a time.
>>
>>8384989
This is also something that happens. If you indulge your AGP too much, it'll end up getting worse and worse until it's transition or repress.

Highly reccomend against it unless you're absolutely sure it won't progress over time.
>>
>>8384994
I think AGP stems from being trans rather than the other way around so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think it just intensifies the longer you repress.
>>
>>8384995
At least for me personally, it heavily regresses into a minor form of AGP where I only think about it rarely, and I can cope fine. The tradeoff is an empty feeling, as with all repressed things it isn't the healthiest thing to do.

I semi-repress personally. I go for months at a time repressing, then let it out a bit until it gets too painful, then I repress it again.

The alternative, is going through fairly extreme AGP with constant dysphoria all the time which will lead to inevitable death or transition (or repress).

I believe AGP causes transgender feelings / transition, but that's my personal belief.

We all see things differently!

In the end, life is all about what flavor of suffering you choose, and for me, I'd rather have repression.
>>
>tfw you end up at a party and a dude starts grinding on you believing you are a girl
I'm not into dudes but this was dank af
>>
>>8384989
Do you feel bad about your parts tho? Because the thought of being female has been making me feel all fuzzy and warm for a decade but things don't seem to escalate. I was actually pretty confused about the whole being fine with my male body thing and how I was able to balance the two but guess I'm just a cis guy with a fucked up narcissistic fetish.

>>8384984
>I have fairly strong AGP unless I fully repress
That sucks and now I'm pretty glad I dodged the dysphoria bullet to be honest. Good luck and please don't end up doing anything to yourself.

As for developing my social skills, well right but it takes time and people willing to talk to me so we're back at the start. It can be done, but I need to put a lot of effort for this to pay off.

Also I forgot, how is interacting with another girl like? Do they open up more because they know you're safe or something? Closest thing to dysphoria I've ever felt was a couple of girls telling me something like "just girl things, anon" when I was 15 or 16.
>>
>>8384984
>it's generally better than being a guy in my experience,
How so?
>>
>>8385052
Well, I've had some pretty fucking awful experiences as a guy online - way worse than being a girl, people hated who I was and how I acted, for some reason as a girl I never seemed to have those problems. Just my personal experience, of course - but I just generally had way more conflict as a guy online.
>>
>>8385054
What was it they hated though?
>>
>>8385058
I still don't truly know, I guess they thought I was a jerk or a faggot or something, I'm just not sure. I honestly didn't spend all that much time online as a guy, it was quite miserable.

It's probably been over 5 years now being a girl online.
>>
>>8384994
>If you indulge your AGP too much, it'll end up getting worse and worse until it's transition or repress.
I don't believe that. I think the key is to indulge it in ways that don't infringe the rest of your life. Being a girl online, dressing up without feeling shame, finding a gf/bf who accept you instead of doing it behind their back, etc. Basically, be as feminine as you want and don't force yourself to act manly just because you're male.
>>
>>8385082
As I said, too much. Repressing outright is generally not a great idea either. Indulge it until you feel content, and then go no further even if it feels good, as it'll end in you getting addicted to it, as such.

If you can indulge it in ways that don't infringe on the rest of your life, that's not too much. If it's comfortable for you to do so, then it's not a problem. But if it starts to progress further and further, then you should immediately stop and repress to avoid transition (Unless that is an option for you, in which case why the fuck would you not?)
>>
>>8385093
I don't think addiction can happen any more than addiction to romance or sex or masturbation can. Unless you're the type to get psychologically addicted anyway, why would indulging AGP be any different to enjoying anything else?

Maybe the problem is using it as an escape from life instead of as a good thing in life.
>>
>>8385117
Most AGP generally dont have a life if theyre fairly strong AGP and are generally depressed because of it
>>
>>8385125
I'm not convinced that's true.
>>
>>8385048
>Do you feel bad about your parts tho? Because the thought of being female has been making me feel all fuzzy and warm for a decade but things don't seem to escalate. I was actually pretty confused about the whole being fine with my male body thing and how I was able to balance the two but guess I'm just a cis guy with a fucked up narcissistic fetish.
Yeah but in an incredibly weird abstract way. I thought I just hated my body for a long, long while until I sat down and tried to think of any sort of male body I'd be happy with. I came up blank. I don't intensely hate my dick but I just don't like being male and would greatly prefer to be female.
>>
>>8384959
I think the appeal is that
AGPs are totally dependent so if you are a shitty person or have low self esteem or have trust issues they are better than real girls (who might leave you)
>>
If you don't like being AGP, and want it to stop, you need to act. You need to do things that lessen the AGP desire. The way this is done is by learning how to enjoy the rewards of masculinity so that you feel good being a man. You'll always have the capacity to feel good being girly, but by cultivating your masculinity you won't have to deal with AGP beyond as a fetish. We can't allow sex, especially autosexual behavior, to consume our lives. If you want to make something of yourself—to lead a meaningful and fulfilling existence, you need to pursue a different form of natural reward than autosexual gratification.

Being a man is different for everyone. If you're pretending, then you're doing it wrong. Attempting to project hegemonic masculinity will only make the desire to indulge in AGP stronger because you're engaging in unnatural behavior for which there is no natural reward, and AGP is masochistic. (which is why trolling-induced transsexuality syndrome is a thing.)

Everyone, including cis girls, has the potential to feel rewarded by "masculine" expression. Learn what makes you feel like a winner, and do it.

If there's something bothering you and you avoid it, you're losing. Your reward is pain and stagnation. But if you work on it and get past it, you'll be rewarded with success and you'll learn to see these things as opportunities for personal growth.

Please, stop the mental gymnastics. Just try to impress yourself today. Move closer to your goal, further from your pain.
>>
>>8386235
None of this will make you stop being trans any more than "manning up" will turn you straight. Drop the pseudoscience.
>>
File: Celica.png (4MB, 2202x3403px) Image search: [Google]
Celica.png
4MB, 2202x3403px
>tfw a picture of an anime woman triggers your AGP
the memes were true
>>
>>8386528
This is for men with AGP not trans repressors.
>>
>>8386906
Fair. Sorry for assuming I guess.
>>
>>8386906
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>8386933
the difference is anyone trans would benefit from transitioning and feel better afterwards but men with AGP would regret it after they realized what they did even if they felt they wanted it at the time
>>
I'm obsessed with AGP. I don't care about movies or series or music or anything else at this point. Strangely I very much enjoy watching MMA still but everything else has gone to shit.

The only way I care about things is if they're tangentially related to AGP, like I'll listen to girly pop music, or watch anime that has traps as MCs.
I shud prolly do something, used to enjoy all sorts of stuff in the past and this may be turning into a poorer human being.
>>
>>8386965
>or watch anime that has traps as MCs.
Funny, I actually prefer cis girls to traps as characters to project onto.
>>
>>8384959
The appeal is that well for me personally I like to fix broken things, giving others happiness etc. I know it sounds weird, but that's what it is, for me atleast.

I want to take a completely broken girl with no hope, no reason to live, nothing. And I want to give her everything, give her every reason to live, give her more than just hope, a purpose, and rebuild her from her broken form into her perfect form.

When you see a bird that's fallen from a tree, there's 3 kinds of people, the first would ignore it, the second would step on it, the third would lift it from the ground, and nurse it to health.

To help someone, build them up and leave them, isn't actually helping them at all, that's why I want an AGP, so I can comfortably stay with her for a very long time indeed, she'd be dependent on me, sure, but when I get her things, provide for her, I am actually still helping her. So I can always remain knowing That I am doing something that's good. And to see her happy everyday, even in just my thoughts and dreams, gives me happiness.
>>
>>8386973
Yeah that'd be way better since trap characters are very limited in quantity
>>
>>8386953
>thinking AGP is something that can come from being trans or appear independently in cis males
>>
>>8384843
Is it honestly worth transitioning if you know you'll be unpassable but dysphoria is making living life hard?
>>
How hard is it to find a cute gf as an unmanly agp?
>>
>>8387050
>When you see a bird that's fallen from a tree, there's 3 kinds of people, the first would ignore it, the second would step on it, the third would lift it from the ground, and nurse it to health.

retard analogy, most birds that fall from the tree are fledglings and should be ignored. You people encourage the kidnap of baby birds and they flood /an/ every fucking spring and I'm tired of eco-brainlets dictating shit like this with idiot cultural analogies people use to condense "don't be a dick and help others when they're down".
>>
You're all just failed males with a sissification fetish.

It's okay, I'm happy that it's tricking most of you into taking skittles. You're better off as titted cocksuckers anyway. Essentially I see you all as fetish toys in varying stages of the making: an alternative option for people bored with cis girls, and a pool of emotionally vulnerable cute femboys to take my dick whenever I shake the devil's fruit before you.

I'm surprised more nerds aren't being convinced to take hormones in this day and age. They'll never breed anyway, might as well take the plunge and become a pleasure toy!
>>
>>8388023
>You're better off as titted cocksuckers anyway. Essentially I see you all as fetish toys in varying stages of the making
preferred the "you are broken people needing love and care" chaser to this tbhon
>>
>>8388066
You prefer lies to the reality because they're comfy. In truth, he wanted to dick you like the rest.

Remember, -you- wanted to be the woman, anon. You chose this fate.
>>
>tfw you only intended to try HRT for a while to see how it feels (really good) but when you try to stop you feel even worse than before so you don't
>>
>>8389415
Don't start down a road unless you're prepared to see it through to the end. Walking back is a drag.
>>
>>8389447
do you have experience with that?
i'm not sure if i'll ever want to go back anyway
completely at least
>>
>>8389536
>do you have experience with that?

Oh, a whole lifetime. It never gets any easier, either.
>>
>>8389415
>i'm just going to try for like a month or two to see what it's like
>i-i gotta stop this
>really this isn't good i need to stop
>ehhhhhhhhhh fuck it estrogen is awesome
>>
File: 1493812190591.jpg (130KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493812190591.jpg
130KB, 1000x1000px
>>8389570
>>8389415
I seem to recall reading about how estrogen has some SSRI-like effects in regulating mood & emotion.

>tfw you suddenly realize the best antidep is the one that makes you grow tittays

Time to go full AGP lads.
>>
>>8389415
>>8389447
>>8389536
>>8389558
>>8389570
>>8389581
It's almost as if taking hormones makes you feel better if you're trans..
>>
File: 1494727751073.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1494727751073.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>8389592
It may even make you feel better if you're not trans.

Found the solution to the depression epidemic guys! We just have to make the /pol/ nightmare become reality and lace the water supply with estrogens.
>>
>>8389592
who would have thought!
>>
>>8389597
>make all alex jones conspiracies become real
>suddenly world is a better place

/pol/ is always wrong
>>
im a black Canadian Muslim man anyone want to be my gf(male)
>>
File: CZ6RhTWWcAAdr-5.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
CZ6RhTWWcAAdr-5.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>8389622
yea im a gay muslim pork eater hmu
>>
>>8389622
Isn't this haram?
>>
>>8389640
im sure allah could forgive me...
>>
>>8389615
False
>>
I actually want to get to transitioning ASAP, but I have one problem.

Even though I don't get an erection/arousal from crossdressing anymore, I still leak precum. How do I stop this?
>>
>>8389898
That must suck. Supposedly this eventually stops for a lot of people after they live as women in public for a few years but that literally takes years.
>>
>>8387995
>being this autistic about birds
>>
>>8387470
Have you visited /d/, like, ever?
Do you think they would actually want even half the shit they wank to to be real?
There's such a thing as just a fetish.
>>
>>8389898
Take antiandrogens, particularly cyproterone, and you'll gradually stop producing as much cum. It varies between people, but you'll at least have substantially less.
>>
>>8392474
And sometimes that fetish means you transition.
>>
>>8391072
>"I like to give other people happiness"
>"so fuck what you care about, anon! YEAH!"

a classic
>>
>>8392526
Yeah, if you're actually dysphoric. I am yet to be convinced anyone starting down the path of hormones isn't just a tranny who didn't know it yet.

Me, I will continue enjoying being a male with a gender TF kink.
>>
>>8392540
By definition they are trannies.
>>
>>8387050
That's really unhealthy :/
>>
>>8392747
Why? Wanting to care for things is pretty nice as attraction to trannies goes. He doesn't want to compensate for his own issues by being dominant to us like some chasers.
>>
>>8392807
If you want to care for something get a cat. If you want to be my lover, be my lover.
>>
>>8392818
>she doesn't want a lover who recognizes her for the broken, failed creature she is and wants to bring her happiness
>>
>>8392828
>broken, failed creature

Sounds like a cat would be just the thing then. :^)
>>
>>8392474
>>8392540
Yeah I agree. People here are delusional. What about all of the happy cis crossdressers out and about?
>>
>>8393342
Yeah it's not like they all turn out trans in the end.
>>
Thank you so much for this post. I've been trying to figure myself lately and I guess I know what's up with me now. I'm still thinking if I should go through with it though
>>
>>8393619
They go tranny because they get rused into going on hormones by peer pressure.

The fetish community is an awful place. I feel sorry for the sub crossdressers.
>>
>>8394763
I'm cd but I wanna transition cus I wanna be pretty. ((Even though it will completely ruin every single family tie in my life))
>>
>>8394763
Some crossdressers are just happy cis men. Some are trannies in denial.
>>
File: 1496443127984.jpg (2MB, 2268x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1496443127984.jpg
2MB, 2268x3024px
who /automammophilia/ here?
>>
>>8395743
no, see >>8395391
>>
>>8398180
I want to look female and pass. Genitals are secondary, tits are tertiary.
>>
File: bh.png (132KB, 335x307px) Image search: [Google]
bh.png
132KB, 335x307px
>Fantasize a lot about being a girl as a kid
>Start transition at 22
>23 now, almost a year in, feel and look genuinely feminine; don't hard pass yet but I'm for sure getting there
>Realize I'm fucking hot and crazy attracted to my own body (Despite at the same also resenting my body?)
>Despite having a good relationship, sex with others has always been difficult for me and not really that enjoyable, meanwhile masturbation has always made me feel comfortable and safe and pleasant
>Bisexual, I like boys and girls (Not attracted to super-masculine guys, but I do like dudes)
>Realize I'm trying to become the girl I would be most attracted to

Fuck. Goddammit, fuck. I think I'm AGP.

Maybe it's just narcissism. I do have real, genuine dysphoria that stems from before I hit puberty, but I feel like there's a sexual element emerging from it despite that not originally being the case. On the other hand, when I was a teen, I would crossdress and masturbate with butt-stuff while looking in the mirror.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>8403400
>Fuck. Goddammit, fuck.
>Am I fucked?
AGP is a problem?
>>
>>8403418
I suppose it isn't, I wasn't particularly informed on it until I started looking into it recently. Through most of my transition, there was never a sexual element to it.

Then recently I almost got off just by massaging my own breasts in the shower. It was the best experience of my life. It made me realize how attracted to myself I am and how much I like being a girl.

It seemed weird and fetishy at first, but I guess I'm just coming to terms with it and realizing it's not so bad.
>>
>>8403400
Narcissism would imply you have an inflated sense of self. It's more like a sexual attraction to yourself. Like I can be attracted to a girl and not idoliZe her as the best person ever, in the same way u are attracted to itself without inflating ur own self worth.

Narcissists (disorder)would hardly even admit their narcissism anyways.

So no I don't think it's related. (It could cause self absorbtion because u don't really "need" others for sex.) but that's different than narcissism, it cud make u lonely tho if u take it too far.
>>
>>8403437
I have a boyfriend that I love very much and regularly fool around with. That said, most of our fooling around comes from the fact that I adore pleasing him, and not because I'm trying to get off myself. I enjoy our sex, but it never really hits that satisfying spot like masturbation does.
>>
Do hormones help with your hairline?
>>
>>8403462
Yes. It takes a while, but yes. Just be sure that you're on Finastaride as well as whatever blockers/estrogen you're on.

t. someone with male-pattern baldness who is now growing bangs
>>
>>8386973
I'm the same way. Especially in yurishit.

>>8388023
What if I want to be a girl so I can fuck other girls?
>>
>>8403474
>tfw actually fucking considering taking female hormones to preserve my hairline

this is the stupidest reason on the face of planet earth to become a weber
>>
>>8405272
you only need to block your testosterone tho
>>
>>8405272
How so?
>>
>>8405297
because otherwise i feel no reason to cease being a man
>>
I've been fantasizing about being a girl and have always secretly been very interested in "girl things" for my entire life, but had to push it aside and pretend to be a manly man to avoid suspicion from peers and family.

Since high school, I've been repressing everything as hard as I could, but it gets harder and harder every day. I've bought and practiced makeup a ton in secret, crossdress in private enough to the point where I own more female clothes and shoes than male, can't stop browsing this stupid board and a zillion on other websites for years, and have absolutely zero attraction to women OR men while thinking of myself as male- but get extremely aroused and fantasize all the time at being a female full-time and having a boyfriend to love.

Until I masturbate and finish, in which I gain clarity for about 3 minutes where I feel disgusted at being such a fucking degenerate pervert dreg of society, obsessed and sent into chemical depression and wasting my entire life over something so shallow.

I hate all of this and I wish I could just live a normal life where I wouldn't have to be a sick freak that disappoints everyone.
>>
>>8405693
Do you think you're trans?
>>
>>8405770
No, probably just a pervert or some shit. I've been acting this role for so long to appease everyone else and dodge suspicion that I feel like I'm just a flanderized fake shell of whatever character I was trying to portray.

I do sometimes feel uncomfortable having a penis and testicles and wish my hips and legs sat differently. I have always hated facial and body hair immensely and periodically shaved it off, but the regrowth always got frustrating and disgusting.

I don't know. I don't know what I am. The inner me and the outer + portrayed me are so fucking different that I feel embarassed and hate myself all of the time.
>>
>>8405782
For how long have you been feeling like this?
>>
>>8405786
Pretty much as far back as I can remember.

I remember being 5 and wearing a girl cousin's swimsuit. Roleplaying as a Sailor Moon character with aunts around the same time. (who are around the same age). Dressing in my mom's clothes at young ages while she was at work. Browsing LimitedToo and other sites in jealousy and wishing I could wear cute clothes and then scrambling to learn how to delete the web history so my dad wouldn't find out. Drawing princesses and ballerinas and other stereotypical AGP ass shit in secret notebooks. Taking my grandmother's nail polish and makeup in middle school. Having 99% of my art and comics involving some weird crossdressing trap shit in some way. Reading smut on sites like fictionmania and shit I'd find on 420chan and 4chan in middle/high school. Tried DIY hormones for 6 months in early college until doubt, anxiety, fear of misuse, and real life issues interefered.

This shitty fetish seriously doesn't go away and I swear to fucking god that it has ruined my life.
>>
>>8405693
>>8405782
>>8405804
Honestly you sound incredibly, incredibly trans. That you're AGP does not change that. You experience physical dysphoria, have wanted to be a woman since you were a child and are suffering a great deal because you feel the fetish makes you illegitimate. Cis men aren't like that. No one goes insane because of a fetish. You being trans seems amazingly clear to me.

So, given this, what are you going to do?
>>
>>8405936
b8
>>
>>8405941
Tbh if I started younger I'd probably feel that way too
>>
>>8405941
I don't know, it seems pretty plausible to me. It's pretty much how I'd be if I passed, and I'm feeling a weaker version of it even as a twinkhon.

Except for the having no hope of attracting women part. As far as I can tell I was an unremarkable and unlikable beta "guy", but apparently that was fine for several women. Of course between dysphoria (and the overwhelming jealousy of them) and general uselessness I couldn't actually maintain relationships with any of them so it's pretty much a moot point.

AGP often makes the distinction between attraction to a girl and wanting to be a girl unclear. You're still attracted to others but you're so jealous of them and want to be them so badly, and in the same way you want to be female yourself so badly but you're attracted to that concept.

I don't really understand how it works, and I don't know how to articulate how I feel, but: it's almost like the female version of you is a part of you, or another side of yourself which isn't entirely separate from who you are as a whole, and you're kind of embodying her and living as her so much that you effectively become her, yet it's while maintaining some kind of distinction. That's true even if you consider yourself to be a woman and there's not really a male version of you to be attracted to the AGP ideal/persona/whatever. It still feels like they're not entirely separate, I guess? I don't even know if I'll agree with much of this when I come back to look at it later.
>>
Do you do something to improve your femininity?
Like wearing bra, or removing body hair, or growing your hair long/ wearing a wig?

Or just satisfy the need by fapping while crossdressing?
>>
>>8403474
Is fina enough to stop baldness?
Or do you need to take other medications?
>>
>>8406158
>You're still attracted to others
Is it really attraction to them at all though, or attraction to being them getting projected onto them?

How is the female version distinct even when you're living as her?
>>
>>8406158
feels similar

>>8406291
of course, body hair makes me sick
fuck even if Im not trans I'd transition if it wouldn't be a social suicide for me
>>
>>8405958
>>8406158
>>8406565
>>8406665
I don't know what to say. I'm AGP as hell and all of that is not at all relatable to me. "Becoming your own girlfriend" reads like hateful psychobabble to me. It's just a thing that turns me on, not an identity. I can still lust for others, and still want to be a woman for non-sexual reasons.
>>
>>8406865
Nothing says we all have to be exactly the same!
>>
>>8406865
Maybe if you can mentally separate the arousal from your identity and nonsexual reasons for wanting to be a woman, the sexual part on its own will feel more like what those anons described?
>>
A simple test to see if you're AGP would be this...
1. Doll yourself up and crossdress
2. Do something erotic like sucking a dildo or riding one
3. Record that
4. Watch it at later time
If you get aroused by that then you're AGP.
>>
>>8406897
I don't know how to put this but I'm not attracted to the person I become in my fantasies. I'm turned on at the thought of being that person. It feels like there's a strong distinction. Attraction to implies you'd sleep with that person if you could, right? but I wouldn't like to do that. I'm aroused by the events but uninterested in actual sex with that person.

For example I'm into forced fem. Of myself and of others. Whether the subject of the fantasy is me or someone else, I'm not attracted -to- that person. I'm aroused -at- the events. I wouldn't like to perform any sexual act with the subject of the fantasy, though the idea of sexual acts occurring as another vector of femininity is meta-arousing.

On the other hand when I'm aroused by another person I'm attracted *to* that person and want to sleep with them. The thought of being with them as a man is repulsive though, so I'm kind of in a trap. Either I just focus on them and remove myself from the fantasy, or I think of myself as a a woman and introduce an element of arousal-at-being to the fantasy because I can't help it. That the element is by necessity there though doesn't mean I'm not attracted to the other person as themselves in a non-meta way. I actually find AGP distressing in this context.
>>
>>8406865
Ive been very auto-sexual since early childhood
but I can lust and fall for others too
>>
>>8406986
>Watch it at later time
>kill yourself cause you look like a trash dragqueen clown
>>
>>8407204
>trash dragqueen clown
Nothing stopping you from properly dolling yourself up.
>>
>>8407238
yeah... except my manly face
>>
>>8407204
That's a trans test tbqh. If you want to kill yourself as a result then sorry but you've probably "won" the lottery.
>>
>>8407058
What is the distinction between being turned on at the thought of being someone and attraction-to-sleep-with someone? Why wouldn't you sleep with someone you want to be?

I can't tell them apart myself, I think either because the two are directed at the same people so I always feel both or neither, or because I don't feel "attraction" at all and only want to be them and if I would have sex with them it's out of projecting that desire, not direct attraction.

What's the distinction between forced fem happening to you and it happening to others?

I can only have it happen to someone I can imagine being. I don't distinguish between it happening to me or it happening to someone else because I always imagine being them.

What's arousing when you are focusing on someone you're attracted to without yourself in the fantasy? I can't remove myself from a fantasy and just focus on someone else.

Why do you find AGP distressing when it's there by necessity so you as a girl can be in your fantasy with someone you're attracted to?
>>
File: pat.gif (2MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
pat.gif
2MB, 500x305px
>>8384947
>I just want someone to cuddle with.
>>
>>8407302
>What is the distinction between being turned on at the thought of being someone and attraction-to-sleep-with someone? Why wouldn't you sleep with someone you want to be?
That's just how it is. I get aroused at the thought of a man being feminized, but I don't want to sleep with that man. It just makes me horny. Same for the thought of myself as a woman. On the other hand when I'm attracted to someone I want to have sex with them as a result of that attraction. I want to date cute women as a result of being attracted to them. I have no desire to date feminized men.

>I can't tell them apart myself, I think either because the two are directed at the same people so I always feel both or neither, or because I don't feel "attraction" at all and only want to be them and if I would have sex with them it's out of projecting that desire, not direct attraction.
Can you think of any instance where you found another person sexy or cute and wanted to be with them as a result, but did not self-insert as a woman and thus did not get aroused by that part?

>What's the distinction between forced fem happening to you and it happening to others?
>I can only have it happen to someone I can imagine being. I don't distinguish between it happening to me or it happening to someone else because I always imagine being them.
In some fantasies I'm the one feminizing someone else, so the distinction is definitely real for me. Not to say that I never imagine being them, but that there's definitely a distinction between the times I do and the times I don't.

>What's arousing when you are focusing on someone you're attracted to without yourself in the fantasy? I can't remove myself from a fantasy and just focus on someone else.
It's hard to put into words. Just how people look and act. It's how you can find someone with a wonderful, perfect butt attractive.
>>
>>8407302
>Why do you find AGP distressing when it's there by necessity so you as a girl can be in your fantasy with someone you're attracted to?
AGP feels like a fetish. My attraction to other people feels "natural". That I can't imagine being with someone without the fetish intruding into the fantasy feels bad. It makes me feel fake. Like my identity isn't genuine because it corrupts and sexualizes everything it touches. At the same time I can't think of being with someone as a man. The idea disgusts me. I feel like a woman who is attracted to someone else, but because of this awful thing I get turned on by just being who I'm comfortable being. I wish I wasn't like this. I'd happily give away all of my libido so I could just be comfortable as a woman.
>>
File: 4215748-8446312180-Petra.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4215748-8446312180-Petra.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
If you have sex with your female self.
Does it count as incest or masturbation?
>>
>>8407651
Incest because of how closely you are genetically related

Masturbation is when you stimulate yourself with any external physical stimulation from another human. It would only be masturbation if both you and your female self were masturbating near each other (mutual masturbation)

Are you dumb
>>
>>8407651
If your female self is a clone then it's incest, if it's the female you from different universe than it's masturbation.
>>
>>8407349
>I get aroused at the thought of a man being feminized, but I don't want to sleep with that man. It just makes me horny.
Is there anything the thought does make you want to do/experience yourself?

>I want to date cute women as a result of being attracted to them. I have no desire to date feminized men.
But if someone could be either, like a trap or a fantasy of a man turned into a woman? Would those be arousing in both ways or just one?

>Can you think of any instance where you found another person sexy or cute and wanted to be with them as a result, but did not self-insert as a woman and thus did not get aroused by that part?
I can find people sexy or cute and want to be with them, but I think I'd still have the desire to be them. I don't know how to separate the two. If I only think of one the other thought might still be there, just not explicitly. So for me they might not be separate at all or the desire to be with them might just be the projected desire to be them.

>In some fantasies I'm the one feminizing someone else, so the distinction is definitely real for me.
How do the two fantasies feel different? Is it a different appeal for both or the same appeal What do you like about the thought of feminizing someone else?

>Just how people look and act. It's how you can find someone with a wonderful, perfect butt attractive.
Whenever I admire a girl physically I'm envying her too. The attraction is always coupled with, or is, a desire to be.

>>8407396
What makes the one feel natural and the other like a fetish?

Why does it feel fake, less genuine and corrupting when your normal attraction doesn't?

I can't relate to not wanting it. It seems like you're attracted to being feminized/female, feminizing others, and directly to both men and women, but I'm only aroused by being feminized/female myself and maybe to women but not for sure. So that could be why you'd give it up but I wouldn't.
>>
>>8407302
>What's the distinction between forced fem happening to you and it happening to others?

Well for one thing, it can't be AUTOgynephilia if you're turning other people into girls. However, and I know this myself for truth, turning other people into girls can oftentimes serve as a gateway to fetishizing the self turned into a girl.
>>
>>8408024
That's a distinction in how they are classified, but the interesting thing is how they differ as fantasy experiences.

The two fantasies are very definitely connected. I wonder if it's more commonly a gateway in that direction or the other way, from AGP to feminizing others. How did you progress from turning others to thinking about it happening to yourself?
>>
>>8408034
Dominant forced-fem seems to be rare, a lot rarer than AGP. AGPs make the best submissive partners for it but they're at a high risk of going tranny as the years pass and I've had a huge % of the people I used to hit up become girls over time (clearly, I never had anything to do with that ha ha ha).

>How did you progress from turning others to thinking about it happening to yourself?

I always swing between the extreme edges of D/s (very hard to find partners willing to tolerate that BS btw), so it was only a matter of time.
>>
>>8408070
>Dominant forced-fem seems to be rare, a lot rarer than AGP.
I wonder why.

What are AGPs like as the submissive partners for it?
>>
>>8408003
>Is there anything the thought does make you want to do/experience yourself?
Well, being horny makes me want to masturbate.

>But if someone could be either, like a trap or a fantasy of a man turned into a woman? Would those be arousing in both ways or just one?
That's an interesting question. I guess both, since I would be attracted to them because of how they look and aroused by the idea of them being male in the past.

>How do the two fantasies feel different? Is it a different appeal for both or the same appeal?
I'm usually a submissive victim in the fantasies where I'm the one being feminized. I'm the dominant villain in the one where I feminize others.

>What do you like about the thought of feminizing someone else?
I think that at this point I'm just aroused by the transition itself and doing that to others allows me to play the dominant/sadistic role instead of the submissive/masochistic role.

The funny thing is that I would of course love to be a woman in real life (though not a whorish caricature like in those fantasies). No force necessary. It feels like this fetish was born of the era when I felt being feminine was shameful, circa puberty, and it just.. stuck due to self-reinforcement.

>Whenever I admire a girl physically I'm envying her too. The attraction is always coupled with, or is, a desire to be.
I can be both attracted to and jealous of a lady too, though sometimes I'm just attracted and sometimes I'm just jealous.

>What makes the one feel natural and the other like a fetish?
Cis women aren't generally AGP.

>Why does it feel fake, less genuine and corrupting when your normal attraction doesn't?
It makes me feel like my identity as a woman is a sham because normal women aren't like this.

>I can't relate to not wanting it.
I'm sorry if I've hurt you by talking about how I feel about this thing. If it makes you happy then it is not my right to talk down to you. I just really really hate it in myself.
>>
>>8408024
Forced fem is a super common MTF fantasy, even when applied to others. Auto isn't all that, really.

>>8408083
It is stereotypically feminine to be submissive.
>>
>>8408105
>Forced fem is a super common MTF fantasy, even when applied to others

I know it is: just look at this board. Doesn't change the fact that 99% of them don't have the balls to do it though (sometimes literally). I'm glad I still have the balls to do it... it's better if you're dominant. :^)
>>
>>8408123
>tfw too masc to be feminized by you
Better work on them nanobots m8
>>
>>8408139
>tfw you will never be the one who invents the gender TF ray and uses it to mass correct all of these FAILED MALES around you
>o-okay, maybe you'd go under once or twice. j-just to see what it's like, senpai!
>>
>>8408092
>I guess both, since I would be attracted to them because of how they look and aroused by the idea of them being male in the past.
That's perhaps how I feel about everything that turns me on, if I do actually have attraction the normal way.

>I'm the dominant villain in the one where I feminize others.
What's arousing in being the villain doing it to someone else? Knowing they experience what you like thinking about when the fantasy is the other way around? Do you imagine you the dominant villain being aroused at transforming the victim or being attracted to the victim?

>I think that at this point I'm just aroused by the transition itself
I wonder why that happens to some people and not others. Maybe I would be aroused by all the same scenarios as you but only by thinking of myself as the victim, so the fantasy is the same but how we interpret it is different? But I suppose buying that makes all dominant and submissive fantasies the same as the other side.

>It feels like this fetish was born of the era when I felt being feminine was shameful, circa puberty, and it just.. stuck due to self-reinforcement.
I'm conflicted in this theory. It fits so well but I feel like there has to be more to it too. It's so submissive and so universal, when other shameful fantasies as far as I can tell don't so commonly end up forced.

>I can be both attracted to and jealous of a lady too, though sometimes I'm just attracted and sometimes I'm just jealous.
How do you tell when it's just one or the other?

That you can distinguish them in this kind of situation really makes me think it's just one combined attraction in my case, or just the attraction of wanting to be them. But maybe I just haven't managed to notice the difference and you have.
>>
>>8408092
>Cis women aren't generally AGP.
>It makes me feel like my identity as a woman is a sham because normal women aren't like this.
Why do you want to be the same as cis women?

As much as I want to be one physically and even mentally in part, sexually I love my AGP and the thought of having cis woman sexuality feels horrible.

>I'm sorry if I've hurt you by talking about how I feel about this thing. If it makes you happy then it is not my right to talk down to you.
No, you didn't hurt me and you weren't talking down to me! I only said that to examine how we're different! I can't relate but I have sympathy for you not wanting it even though I can't imagine feeling that way. It's sad it's unpleasant for you.

I want to know how you feel about it and to compare that to my feelings, so I can understand my sexuality and my feelings about it better.
>>
>>8384843
>Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.
There is no agp seperate from blanchard's typology.
Not only is it where the idea originates from but it's the only research involving the idea. If you want to spin it as some separate thing then you need new research to support it otherwise it's literally just opinion and whatever "seems right" to you.
>>
>>8406291
Bra and panties at minimum under my (androgynous) clothes are a must, even in public. Full girl outfit when alone.
>>
>>8384861
If he's into cosplay sex as a Touhou character then I'm fine with him wanting to be the little girl.
>>
>>8408926
I just cant do that, it only reminds me of being a stupid fetishist if I wear female clothes but have to act normal male in public
>>
>>8408907
If anyone gave a shit about obscure fetishes there would be more light shown on this.

But research into paraphilias in general is lacking.
>>
>>8408907
>There is no agp seperate from blanchard's typology.
This is a lie. It's in the DSM-5 as a paraphilia, not an orientation. The section on Gender Dysphoria makes no mention of it.
>>
How many of y'all are James Hs
http://haveyoureadnevada.com/
>>
>>8410504
p. sure we all admit we're trannies tbhon
>>
>>8409982
Transvestic fetishism got taken out of the ICD-11 entirely.

If anything, seems like psych authorities are only distancing themselves from the typology as time passes. Figures /lgbt/ is stuck in the 80's where this nonsense belongs.
>>
>>8410563
Yeah I'm in agreement with you.
>>
>>8384843
damn it that pic and the title, right in the feels
>>
>>8410563
and how is piling everything into transgenderism not a nonsense?
>>
>>8410937
>narrowing the window for diagnosis
>piling

lel stay salty because you think everyone on earth should take hormones hon
>>
Anyone here uses woman perfume?
>>
Any hot trannies want the succ in south Texas hmu on kik
>>
>>8411189
when I was social I used unisex like CK one and Paco and sometimes borrowed girls stuff too but it's nothing unusual in club scene
>>
I just want to cuddle an AGP mtf or trap desu
>>
>>8412107
how to stop being terminally lonely when Im too insecure about myself?
>>
File: Ragna Bullet Cosplay.png (1013KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ragna Bullet Cosplay.png
1013KB, 1280x720px
Is it still AGP when you want to be an attractive female, but are still want to be masculine in terms of personality and clothing?
>>
>>8412107
where do you live qt
>>
>>8415210
I wish I was you
>>
>>8385048
Well, other girls just perceive me naturally as a girl by default, and we just talk about.. random stuff really - it's completely automatic at this point for me.

This can take a while, but just try your best and you'll get there! It's always awkward at first.

Apologies for taking so long to reply!

Hope you're still here :)
>>
>>8415210
>stealth
>8 months
ok hon
>>
>>8415210
see
>>8407396
>>
>>8414182
Why wouldn't it be? You still want to be female.
>>
>tfw not even faceapp can make you look passable/semi attractive
kill me
>>
>>8418242
This, there's no shame in wanting to be attracted to yourself any more than their is in being attracted to the same sex.
>>
Does AGP mean you're bisexual (pseudobisexual meme) by default?

Because I've always been pretty exclusively homosexual by default both before and after I developed the AGP. I don't like girls that much other than in the context of where I am one, as odd as it is to say.
>>
>>8422202
AGP doesn't inherently make you gay, bi or straight. Being into guys only is probably the least common for AGPs but all three can logically follow from AGP: Into girls because AGP stems from heterosexual gynephilia, into guys because of the context of being the girl yourself as you said (meta-attraction), and bisexual because of both.
>>
File: 1470381332841.gif (3MB, 336x178px) Image search: [Google]
1470381332841.gif
3MB, 336x178px
>>8415210
>this is what your life could have been if you weren't born so damn early
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 800x1070px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 800x1070px
>>8422400
It's disheartening to realize that AGP will end up making the happiest and most successful of trans girls in the coming generations, whereas it resulted in making the ugliest and most physiologically deranged from our generation and prior.
>>
>>8422400
>>8423281
that's it, suicide is the only way off this ride
i could have been a qt but i was born too early...
>>
Are gay people slightly AGP, since they're attracted to their own gender and thus see hotness in themselves?
>>
>>8423281
>>8423365
do you know that hotness behind the head and stomach pain when you know you're about to have a breakdown? that's me rn i'm already starting to cry
>>
>>8423622
Gay men could potentially be AAP, which is the version for attraction to men, commonly found in FTMs and some women.

Some "gay men" are AGP and experience femininity in their "gay" meta-attraction relationships.
>>
Hello /agpg/, I'm still kind of confused about all sorts of things, so I hope its alright if I ask for some advice.

So to sum it up;
I'm a guy, accept that I'm a guy, and don't have that many problems with being a guy. But I like to crossdress and am a sub and like the idea of being girly and looking girly.

I guess I act girly emotionally sometimes....but I don't really get how emotions could be gender specific. Cant there be shy girly guys and manly dominant girls?

I've never thought about transitioning before, and I don't know if what I "have" is agp or just a fetish.

I guess since someone asked me why I haven't transitioned yet, I kind of just started thinking about it really heavily. Is there some checklist that makes it easy to know if I'm trans, agp, or just have a fetish? How do I find out what I actually am?

Sorry for the blog post, but thank you agpg!
>>
>>8425363
There is no "knowing if you're trans". If you get dysphoria on top of your AGP and it's bad enough that you transition, that makes you trans. The decision you have to make is if transition is the best thing for you or if an alternative outlet for your AGP is better.

There is no "just a fetish". That's what people call AGP when they don't feel the need to transition or decide not to.

What you "actually are" is AGP. Transition or treating it as a fetish or doing anything else is up to you.

>Sorry for the blog post
That's what the thread's hear for!
>>
>>8425363
you cant find a definite answer if you have doubts, trust me, Ive been questioning the same for years.

it all comes down to dysphoria and how bad you want it
and if you 'play' a girl too much you will only want it more
>>
>>8425388
>>8425386

Ah...thanks anons. I guess I'm just confused about all of the contradictions in my head.

On one hand, I dont mind if someone calls me a guy or any of that stuff. In fact I would feel awkward if someone referred to me as a female, because well, I'm a guy.

But on the other hand, I hate that I'm (at least currently) manly, and grow hair fast, and have a somewhat deep voice, and that if someone fell in love with me I would feel guilty that I couldnt have their kids and start a family with them ;w;

I just find it extremely odd that ideally I would look like a girl, and be treated like a girl, and sound like a girl; but if I thought about someone calling me a girl and using female pronouns, it would bother me because I'm a guy.

And then theres also the big problem of knowing where these feelings are coming from. Do I want to be girly because I'm lonely and if I was cuter people would like me? Do I want to be girly because it arouses me? Or is that just what I want period?

Its so difficult to pinpoint the source of these things and that's why I feel like I'm having so much trouble with it ;w;
>>
>>8425402
which of your fingers is longer - index or ring finger (on your right hand)?
>>
>>8425410
My index is 1 cm longer than my ring finger on my right hand. Why do you ask anon?
>>
>>8425417
cause it correlates with hormonal exposure in uterus,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
>>
>>8425363
>>8425402
I suggest that you go to the trans help gen. A lot of people here believe in some pretty crazy stuff.
>>8377657
>>
File: 1462924725581.png (139KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1462924725581.png
139KB, 290x290px
>>8425436
Oh, oops. My bad anon, I'll head over there then, sorry ;w;
>>
>>8425402
Finding female pronouns awkward but disliking your masculinized body is classic femboy. Check out >>>/lgbt/femgen and maybe ask about HRT without social transition.

But femboy just like trans/transition is a course of action, separate from the AGP feelings that lead you in those directions.

>Do I want to be girly because I'm lonely and if I was cuter people would like me? Do I want to be girly because it arouses me? Or is that just what I want period?
It's who you are. You can want it for multiple reasons, arousal and wanting people to like you and wanting to be treated as a girl. That's all apart from how you decide to deal with it.

>>8425417
It's a theory that there's a connection between finger ratio and being trans. But it's hardly diagnostic.

>>8425443
Post where you want and listen to whom you want. Get lots of input and judge everything for yourself. But that anon wants to keep you as an AGP from learning about what other AGPs here think.
>>
>>8384843
https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx
>>
>wake up thinking you might come to terms with being trans
>it only makes you extremely aroused
>dont want to touch yourself at all
>just lie there waiting for it to be over

everything is broken with me
>>
>>8421991
i like this perspective
>>
http://www.jaimieveale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/idmodel.pdf

I really like this, explains the clusterfuck that I am much better
Also most MtFs and straight crossdressers I met don't fit at all into the traditional model but could be easily explained here

It's overly simplistic but at least for the heavily gender variant people it works

>The Identity-Defence Model’s conceptualisation of sexuality also has difficulty
explaining the changes of sexual orientation towards androphilia reported by many
transwomen after their transition (Daskalos, 1998; Lawrence, 2005). However, this
phenomenon could be incorporated into the Identity-Defence Model’s framework if this
androphilia is a manifestation of cross-gender eroticism as Blanchard (1989) contends, or if
these women are primarily bisexual, but are consciously or unconsciously adhering to
societies norms by consistently expressing heterosexuality.

Or if we assume orientation is still somewhat malleable after childhood and it simply becomes less plastic with age
I've been in the lgbt community since I was 11 and with the shit I've seen I find it hard to believe that orientation is completely inflexible and everyone who has it change was simply severely repressed (for one it doesn't explain people going for gay to bi very well)
Cis adults don't really go beyond the level of making exceptions for specific individuals but cis people also don't really experience as drastic changes to gender expression as transsexuals do
>>8384902
h-how do i meet people in video games
I don't like mmos
>>8392818
>If you want to be my lover
you gotta get with my friends
make it last forever
friendship never ends

>>8393342
and detransitioners
>>
>>8415375
>>8415437
>>8415439
>>8421991
>>8422400
Deleted posts?
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (216KB, 900x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
216KB, 900x723px
Who else 100% sure they aren't trans. But wanna do it cause of the pressure from agp? I have behavioral, transvestic, interpersonal and a bit of face agp.

It feels absolutely ridiculous to even entertain hrt but knowing I don't pass when I cd and that's gonna get worse makes me feel like shit. But again it feels out of place and fetish-created.
>>
>>8426252
are you me
>>
>>8435490
i would probably pass with whoremoans but DONT WNAT

feminizing yourself used to be an insult you flung people at the school yard not an object of serious consideration
>>
>>8435490
I don't think there is "trans", just different kinds of psychological need/desire to be the other sex.
>>
>>8435490
I DO think there's trans and not trans, but I'm not convinced that people like you can't do well if they transition. A thing to keep in mind is that lots and lots of people keep saying that their AGP feelings went away after a few years of girl mode though.
>>
>>8435490
is that supposed to be tuxedo mask in the middle?
>>
>>8435632
Kek that'd be funny

But no it's the guy who commissioned the piece (not mine btw found on deviantart)
>>
>>8434126
yeah there was a jolly happy transitioning Agp

>>8435500
I hope not... Ive been hiding my head in the sand for too long, Im in a dead end
I hope you still have a chance in life
>>
>>8384843
>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
>No, most mtfs are trans because they are AGP.
Wait, when was this changed? Since there's not enough evidence it works that way to be sure (and most of the threads contain arguing about it), that really shouldn't be there. Anything in the OP is meant to be assumed to be understood and agreed upon by everyone before posting. What was wrong with "no, you can be AGP and trans"?
>>
>>8436469
Probably a good old-fashioned subtle trolling like when they changed fem gen "are femboy trans" to "most inevitably turn out trans"
>>
>>8436489
Someone sited a study that there are many more 'Agp's than 'hsts' or 'childhood trans'
>>
Are crossdressers AGP?
>>
>>8437526
Most if they get turned on by it. If they not only get turned on by wearing the clothes but also by looking like a girl then they're also partially anatomical agp,
>>
>>8436298
>I hope you still have a chance in life

I don't, trannydom is just another shitpile on top of the shitpiles.

At least we'll be able to hold hands together in Hell anon.
>>
>>8437651
I say looking like a girl because as a CD I don't find having a female body arousing. It's just the outside image of a girl that turns me on, which relies on certain feminine features
>>
>>8437651
>tfw anatomic and transvestitism

I just want the urges to invert my dick into a vagoo to stop. That would be nice, no self-extincting dick! What fucking fetish makes you want to slice off THE SOURCE OF THE FETISH!?2192901f3ef
>>
>>8437677
>self-extincting
You know vaginas have sensation too right? After you get your srs you can schlick or get someone to plow you
>>
>>8437933
Cis vag or nothing.
>>
>>8437933
>You know vaginas have sensation too right?

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that my dick is gone! I also don't think I'd function well in practice with SRS but I can't stop fetishizing the concept! This imagination thing sucks!
>>
File: kvTu3tb.gif (1015KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
kvTu3tb.gif
1015KB, 500x246px
>>8437668
>>
>>8437958
Dicks being turned into vaginas is the hottest thing. Why wouldn't you manage with a cute vag? It'd be fucking awesome

>>8437945
Sure transginas aren't great but penises are such trash genitals that they're even worse
>>
>>8438455
Genitals are better than ungenitals.
>>
Anyone knows what's wrong with me ? I don't no know why but over time I subconsciously mimick girls behaviour, ie I sit like a girl with my legs intertwined , also how I like to hold my arm with my hand and more recently how I sit/stand with my knees bending inwards.
Also as a child I use daily to dress in my sisters and mothers clothes over time I repressed it successfully but a few years back I think started again and i can't seem to repress it, how do I cure this, i think I'm agp, pls help.
>>
>>8438551
Why did you dress up as a kid?
>>
>>8438455
tfw so selfhating that castration seems appealing
>>
>>8438551
>also how I like to hold my arm with my hand
What?
>>
>>8438644
Dresses and underwear in general and I think one time, swimsuit.
>>
>>8438725
She means one hand holding the other elbow I guess.
>>
Is it wrong that I'm a masc bi guy with low-key AGP but it manifests mostly as wanting to turn cute femboys into girls and rail their asses, and then handhold them into going all the way and shit?

Like I like myself as a guy and sissy shit doesn't get me off because I can't self-insert as the Tyrones and hairy arab guys with elephant dicks they have in that, and I like to treat my femboys right... but it seems like feminization is mostly a thing that straight guys who want to be tread over by girls are into. It's gotten so bad that I'm considering joining Grindr and going to makeup school so I can coach a femboy into becoming my perfect anime waifu.

Send help.
>>
>>8438747
I guess it could be wrong from normie perspective but plenty of people here would love to get turned into your gf
>>
>>8438551
I picked up too many habits and manners from my mom, since daddy was barely ever home and I spent all childhood years with her.
I dont think it means much.
If you wanted to dress like in female clothes thats more serious.
>>
>>8438747
sounds hot, I wish I had met someone like you when I was younger
>>
I'm 6'2 and 145lb with a pretty angular jawline and a deep voice.

Am I fucked?

Is it possible for me to go /sissymode/ when I'm taller than most of the guys who would be fucking me?

I just want to be a sissy slut and wear cute panties and suck and fuck :(
>>
>>8439922
Just post pics of your hairy ass in panties on craigslist.
Judging from the number of posts I see like that every day it must be a very successful way to get horny straight guys with low standards.
>>
>>8438766
I suppose it's a reason I prolly shouldn't try to become an endo or get into cosmetics or hairdressing. It's hard to work when you have a massive erection all the time.

>>8438842
I kind of wish I had a pile of cash so I could just sugar daddy a bunch of femboys into becoming my AGP waifus. I kind of even like the high-investment hons who through sheer effort (and lots of money) turn themselves into serviceably attractive (if very tall) women, so being too old wouldn't be a big deal.

Maybe I should open a Patreon.
>>
How does it feel to have fapped ur ways into dysphoria, u freaks? Atleast I can understand normal trannies (born in wrong bodies yadayada) but this shit is messed upppp
>>
>>8442890
>normal trannies
>born in wrong bodies
>>
>>8442890
Spoiler: it doesn't actually work that way. That's the /pol/ plot.
>>
File: !CDRDSrwEGkKGrHqIOKjgE0(2TnB.jpg (40KB, 792x396px) Image search: [Google]
!CDRDSrwEGkKGrHqIOKjgE0(2TnB.jpg
40KB, 792x396px
>>8443009
repressors actually believe this
>>
>come to /lgbt/ for hot gay greentexts
>curious about what "agp" means
>check out general
>realize that i might be agp
i've been into crossdressing ever since i started masturbating, i'm bi, i'm extremely subby, and i really want to be a qt girl. however, i don't necessarily dislike being male or feel like i'm in the wrong body, i'd just prefer being a girl. is there something going on here or am i just being dumb? i'm young enough that i could transition and pass i think. I don't want to start hormones and then regret it but i'm more afraid of wanting to die when i'm 40 and these feelings continue and i have no hope of ever being a qt gril. wat do? <insert obligatory sry for the blog post comment here>
>>
>>8443414
Did ur dysphoria come from crossdressing too much u feel lot were u trans all along?
>>
>>8443414
>i've been into crossdressing ever since i started masturbating, i'm bi, i'm extremely subby, and i really want to be a qt girl. however, i don't necessarily dislike being male or feel like i'm in the wrong body, i'd just prefer being a girl.
This is archetypal AGP.

Trans life isn't pleasant, so weight it up compared to life as a male without ever feeling any different to the way you do now.
>>
I've had AGP for a few years now (21) without knowing what it was called until a couple of days ago and from what I've read it sounds like I should probably transition now rather than letting it get worse.

The only problem is that I'm 6'2 and have a pronounced adam's apple and a deep voice.

Is it over for me? Is there any hope?
>>
File: feelsgood[1].jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood[1].jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>8442890
would do again
>>
>>8443927
Tracheal shave and vocal coaching solves the adam's apple + deep voice

Height is something you don't get to go back on though. Enjoy being a tall girl missy. :^)
>>
>>8443927
However passable or not doesn't make you any more or less trans, although being less passable can often result in more severe dysphoria
>>
>>8442890
AGP is the hottest fetish I've unintentionally fapped myself into yet.

Feels good.
>>
File: 1492390428307.png (663KB, 520x641px) Image search: [Google]
1492390428307.png
663KB, 520x641px
>>8444923
>unintentionally fapped

kek
>>
>>8444585
I like being called missy :3

Is it really that effective, the tracheal shave + voice coaching?
>>
>>8445208
Yes missy, when you try to change your voice you pull your 'voice box' up (put your hand on your neck then try swallowing and holding it up there) to make yourself sound higher and more fem so it hides your adams apple
>>
>>8447887
Okay :3

I'm going to go see my GP next week to get some hormones, thanks for the advice!
>>
File: 1494777247070.gif (149KB, 250x254px) Image search: [Google]
1494777247070.gif
149KB, 250x254px
>play ESO
>character creation screen
>realuse I want to make a male character
>close game client
>swallow girl pills
>have another identity crisis
>>
>>8448905
Why the FUCK would you want to make a male character?
>>
>>8448923
I make male characters all the time it's called roleplay...
>>
>>8449485
Why would you roleplay as a male?!
>>
>24, my body hair on the back starts to come in
>feel sick for a day thinking about it
>starting to snap, I could seek pills, maybe not go for a full pass, but alleviate AGP feelings a bit
>Increase sissy/trap in porn to test out how I feel about fucking with my sexuality like that over a few days
>Suddenly today in an instant the thought of feminizing starts making me sick and I have to close it
Fuck, what even is this shit?
>>
>>8449619
Because.... not all of our lives have to be devoted to our crippling suffering over not being a girl?
>>
>>8451095
But the euphoria over getting to be one?!
>>
how are you ladies doing tonight? i just set up my date with suporn-sempai
>>
>>8451120
>wanting to be plugged into an illusion when you could be feminizing yourself in reality
>>
>>8451213
Why are you getting SRS as an AGP?

Ages ago in /agpg/ one girl said she'd had it and that feeling nothing between her thighs was really nice.
>>
>>8451227
Because SRS is an operation for AGPs. I really want a vag desu, and it took his retirement to sort of kick my ass into gear because i don't want some murrican butcher hacking at me

feeling nothing between your thighs sounds amazing,
>>
>>8451252
What will be so good about it?

How long have you been transitioning, socially and HRT?
>>
>>8451227
Anatomic AGP makes you want a cooter to be fucked in.

I don't get while you all have such a hard prohibition against SRS anyway, you're all going to be sterile anyway under long-term HRT. Might as well have a cunt over a limp useless thing you need Cialis just to get hard anymore.
>>
>>8451265
For me it's just scary. I'd trade fertility for a cis cooter in no time.
>>
>>8451270
A cis cooter implies fertility by default, duh. Of course you'd trade male fertility for female fertility. All of us pretty much would. But we can't have that yet. And to be honest, considering all this recent controversy over transgirls with a dick offending women in spas and shit I'd rather just avoid the matter of having to tuck 100%.
>>
>>8451280
I don't care about tucking or spas or fertility. I just want it to not be a surgical imitation.
>>
>>8451256
i... don't really know tbqhwyf
it just seems way better than being stuck with this dick. it kinda gets me upset sometimes, and increasingly as time goes on. so i figure by the time the wait is over it will have continued along this trend.
i used to think i'd hold out for stem cell vagina but i doubt that's even going to happen within a decade, so i'll take the plunge

hrt for like...1y 8mo
don't pass but haven't tried hard. gonna get ffs later this year probs and then transition. or else an hero if i still don't pass
>>
is not acting on my agp repressing something i should take action on while i might be able to still pass, or is it "ignoring a dumb fake thing that i self diagnosed myself with"? because i feel like its the former but every once in a while i feel like the former and i get really mad at myself. anyone else experience this?
>>
File: 2017-06-17_14-09-13.jpg (69KB, 553x581px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-17_14-09-13.jpg
69KB, 553x581px
>>8448905
So what? I can play any character, but I identify and feel more like its me and feel more immersed if I make a female one.
Even if I like power fantasy of playing a strong male super hero too - its just a game.
And normal boys play as girls all the time cause girls are cute!
>>
>>8451090
cause sissy porn is shit and is made for dudes and not girls?
you can easily have dysphoria over masculinization or maybe you just hate getting older? and neither implies that you should enjoy masochistic emasculation
>>
Anyone else not feel particularly humiliated by the concept of feminization? I've never been a particularly masculine guy, and growing up I hated being treated like shit because I didn't fit some masculine archetype. But I also don't find my lack of masculinity inherently humiliating or embarrassing? Its just kind of how I am.

My agp feels are much more firmly grounded in my desire to appear a certain way to myself. Is that typical?
>>
>>8451693
What if you do enjoy masochistic emasculation?
>>
File: Im fine.png (137KB, 307x377px) Image search: [Google]
Im fine.png
137KB, 307x377px
>being called a woman
>being treated nicely
>feels so. incredibly. good
>out-of-nowhere boner reminds you who you really are

I feel so pathetic
>>
>>8453742
that's what SRS is for
>>
>>8453742
Keep at it. You'll get over it eventually. Most people do.
>>
>>8454698
But SRS isn't a real vagina.
>>
>>8457802
as tranners we have to deal with a lot of things not being the "real" thing
>>
Does anyone else still fuck girls? I need strong viagra of course but it's pretty much the only thing that relieves my physical dysphoria at this point and actually makes me feel like a man again for about a day. The problem is the barage of shitty feels come flooding back pretty quickly.
>>
>>8459090
Hasn't transition eased your dysphoria?
>>
>>8453742
This, but going further I imagine it as female genitals and take the fantasy all the way, overriding whatever my body tells my brain closing my eyes as the guy does.. stuff in my fantasy and then snuggles.

I'm a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>8461556

I haven't transitioned. I suspect you know this and are simply being faceitious
>>
>>8464091
I thought "still" means "despite transitioning" and needing viagra meant HRT made erections difficult. But that's just age I guess?
>>
>>8452684
When it comes to feminization stuff, I'd rather masturbate to stuff designed for women.

It's hot, that's why I'm AGP.
>>
>>8385477
This. I don't hate how I look or being male, but given the choice I'd have been born female, and when crossdressing I like having my picture taken and act a lot more self-confident.
>>
>>8384843
>Not AGP
>Kind of wish that I was because it sounds like a lot of fun and would be a huge self esteem boost if you fancied yourself even though its weird

Do you AGPfags ever masturbate to yourself or have feelings towards yourself?
>>
>>8468020
yhea, AGP its called auto- for a reason

and its not as fun, especially later on when you become more masc while at the same time your female identity grows resulting in dysphoria
>>
>>8468020
>wanting a fetish that slowly and progressively eats your male identity alive over time

I used to be normal, I think. Went outside every day, drunk beer watched the game rode my bike and went to the bar every Saturday. I was gay as sin, but at least I wasn't like this. I could still enjoy being a man! Punching things, kicking things, digging my nailbeds in the dirt and rolling around until I get helminth infection.

All that gone now boy. Replaced with the crippling urge to become a girl.
>>
>>8468020
>Do you AGPfags ever masturbate to yourself
Yes >>8467393

>or have feelings towards yourself?
Yes >>8464824
>>
>>8468216
>wanting a fetish that slowly and progressively eats your male identity alive over time
But by the end you won't mind, because your female identity will be the only one left and you'll be perfectly comfortable with it (just not necessarily your body), and you'll recontextualise your past male identity as "repression". Aaaaaaand I'm getting turned on thinking about that.

It's a complicated and difficult situation. If your identity will truly change over time then is it better to just give in and abandon your old one? Which one should your consider "yours", or "real"? Which one should you try to hold on to, if any? Maybe thinking about them as separate things is wrong, and they're just you growing as a person, but it's such a dramatic difference in a lot of ways.

For me I don't know if I ever really identified as a guy. I guess I wasn't uncomfortable with it and didn't think about it, which probably counts, but I never had a strong male identity. Now I very strongly identify as female, though I can't tell how much of that apparent strength is just due to the fact that the incongruence of my body draws attention to it. I'd like to think I never had any gender at all until I started experiencing AGP/dyphoria (at which point I developed my female gender), because it validates me, but I don't believe it's possible to really say. I kind of drifted through life in general and didn't understand or consider my own feelings and identity much until I started experiencing dysphoria and it forced me to, which certainly plays into it.

>Went outside every day, drunk beer watched the game rode my bike and went to the bar every Saturday.
>Punching things, kicking things, digging my nailbeds in the dirt and rolling around until I get helminth infection.
Is that really being male though? A girl could still do those things and enjoy them. They tend to be associated and correlated with a male gender, but the actual "gender" is something deeper than that.
>>
>>8468195
>>8468216
>all these unhappy agps wishing they weren't agp

sad

there is no identity or sexuality i would trade my agp for
>>
>>8468309
>But by the end you won't mind, because your female identity will be the only one left and you'll be perfectly comfortable with it (just not necessarily your body), and you'll recontextualise your past male identity as "repression". Aaaaaaand I'm getting turned on thinking about that.

Yes, this is a great fetish online but in real life it's awful. Absolutely awful. Your brain slowly reprogramming itself is terrifying. You'll never know how far you'll descend tomorrow! Are you gonna be fucked at the gay bar in drag because your brain tells you that's the best thing for you now, you sissy fucking faggot? Are you gonna wander around the street fucked up on substances to bite down the fact you want to be a girl inside? Are you gonna lament over your creeping age as you slowly realize it's now or never in regards to HRT? I cry every fucking day! I just want to be a god damn man without any problems!

>Is that really being male though? A girl could still do those things and enjoy them.

You can do whatever the fuck you want as any gender. But society does not expect a girl to roll around in the dirt. It passes a man rolling around in the dirt without blinking, whether he's showered yesterday or three weeks before. You're expected! to treat yourself like shit as a man. Nobody cares, and even fewer will say anything at all about it as you accumulate scars over the years.

Yes, a girl can do it. But a girl that does it will always be seen as masc or hardcore or a tranny, whereas a guy that does all that shit is just being a guy.

I listen to FtMs talk about how much they enjoy nobody giving a flying fuck about their personal appearance as a man. I sympathize. I'm gonna miss that freedom.
>>
>>8468363
>Nobody cares
i want people to care for me
>>
>>8471993
Well you need to give them reasons.
>>
Is this ok that sometimes I wish to act like a girl, including l-lewd things? But then I start thinking about things like "I like girl and should be straight masculine".
>>
>>8403400
Pics?
>>
File: 1497699430257.jpg (210KB, 634x646px) Image search: [Google]
1497699430257.jpg
210KB, 634x646px
>AGP
>narcissistic
>neet
>college drop out
>24 (6 months hrt)
>twinkhon, will never be stealth
>virgin
>too autistic, narcissitic, beta male to get a girl friend
>loves using grindr to suck off dicks for my AGP fantasy although im not androphilic
>masterbates almost everyday while watching porn - very masculine behavior
>extremely obsessed with AGP that I can't concentrate on studying or anything productive (anxiety issues)
>body language is nerdy beta male but not qt and fem like hsts
>tried working out, doing masculine activities to stop AGP, did not work
>If I stop hrt, AGP will ruin my male life.
>If I continue hrt, I will become an AGP hon, not a qt naturally fem earily transitioner HSTS.
>extremely jealous of cis girls and hsts
>feels hopeless because i feel stuck
>read fuck tons of AGP articles and forums, no one seems to know the cure.
>therapists, gender counselors, doctors, local support groups think I should transition when I am not even a women.
>killing my true male identity to fulfill my female embodiment fantasy is sad, disgusting, and degenerate.
I feel hopeless. Im tired of this freakshow. This has to end. I realize that im already dead since my male identity is gone.
All you AGP degenerates, you won't be happy after you transition. You will realize how different you are compared to cis girls and HSTS girls. AGPs were never a women traped in men's body. No matter how hard you practice your voice, take tit tacs, ffs, and get a pesudo bf, you will never be a women in your mind. And this kills my AGP second self. If my male self and AGP self are destroyed, im dead and I can see this inevitable trainwreck about to happen down the road.
>>
>>8473815
>therapists, gender counselors, doctors, local support groups think I should transition when I am not even a women.
If ten people say you're drunk, lie down.
Maybe you are a woman Anon.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>8473825
Im a man trapped in a man's body. Only cis and HSTS have female brains. I would do anything to be HSTS or cis so that I can feel more genuine in my feminity.
>>
>>8473870
>Only cis and HSTS have female brains.
This is not true.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699258/

>Whole-brain TBSS analysis revealed widespread differences in MD, AD, and RD maps between the investigated groups, whereas no significant voxels were found for FA maps. Differences in MD included virtually all white matter tracts. Post hoc pairwise comparisons revealed the transition MC < MtF < FtM < FC, with MD values and number of significant voxels increasing significantly (Figs. 1, ,2).2). In other words, female biological sex and female gender identity were associated with increased MD. FCs had significantly higher MD values than FtM transsexuals in voxels within the right cerebral peduncle, bilateral internal and external capsule, right posterior corona radiate, right hippocampal cingulum, bilateral stria terminalis, right superior longitudinal fasciculus, body and splenium of corpus callosum, right frontal, superior, and postcentral blades, and bilateral parietal and temporal blades.

>Associations between TBSS measures and sexual orientation
>Here, we investigated whether sexual orientation associates with diffusivity measures. No effects on our main findings were observed when sexual orientation was regressed out in the ANCOVA design. Moreover, there was no significant effect of sexual orientation on diffusivity parameters in the regression analysis including all subjects and using group as factor of no interest.

tl;dr even female-attracted MTFs have feminine brains pre-HRT.

Further reading:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Genetics
or if you really want to go down the rabbit hole:
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2005to2009/2006-atypical-gender-development.html
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html

Not looking to start an argument about AGP in /agpg/, but whatever you believe, non-HSTS transsexuals still have feminized brains.
>>
>>8473925

these are good articles to read. Thx anon.
>>
i want to die because i will never be a girl and that's the only thing i've ever wanted in life
>>
>>8474111
I stay it home because meeting cis girls makes me dysphoric even more.
>>
>>8474111
You can transition. That's close.
>>
>>8474134
Yeah, I spend 99% of my time in my room because being around normal people makes me depressed, especially when I realize they have hopes and dreams and goals and are going places in life and I've just been sitting in my room like this since I was 13 years old.

>>8474178
I wouldn't pass and everyone would hate me. Transiting so I could not look like a girl would drive me to suicide just like wanting to be a girl but not being able to does. At least if I don't try I can hold onto something but if I try and fail then I don't know what I'd do
>>
>>8474196
That sucks. Sorry. I'm repressing because I can't pass too, but I don't feel as bad about it as you as of yet. Are you absolutely sure you stand no chance of passing? Because by some miracle some masc people turn out amazing.

>>8441545
>>
>>8474215
I have caveman brow and I don't even know if that person turned out amazing because all the pictures are at the same angle.
>>
All males who wish to be female are AGP. AGP is the misogynistic fetishization of womanhood. Have a lovely day jerking off to sissification and crying to your mental-illness-enabling online boyfriend about this post.
>>
>>8474258
I was thinking of
>>8442315
>>8446215

>>8474270
Thanks. Have fun on tumblr TERF.
>>
>>8474270
Have fun spamming the same message over and over again on the queer board Blanchardfag
>>
>>8473870
>I would do anything to be HSTS or cis so that I can feel more genuine in my feminity.
but agp femininity is better than cis/hsts femininity
>>
I realized that I'm not trans, I'm only a very perfectionist crossdresser. If I were to have been born Asian I would likely just be a happy otokonoko guy who crossdresses and looks like a pretty girl in public every once in a while without actually being more serious than that. It's just that my Caucasian genes make that impossible and my environment is incredibly hostile to the idea.
>>
>>8384859
Just say you have bdd or social phobia of something
>>
Okay, I'm ready to admit I have AGP.

Now what?
>>
>>8476277
look into your past and future if you are trans or not and get on skittles if you want to be fem

get a lesbian gf or meta-bf and live happily
>>
>>8474215
that person wasn't masc
>>
>>8476277
>>>/hrtgen/
>>
Hello there.

I'm a non-transitioning non-HRT AGP.
I've been coping with my AGP for a while through being a girl online.

Can anyone suggest any non-physical (as in, stuff like crossdressing, it gives me dysphoria) additional methods to feel better about being AGP?
>>
>>8476975
how do you manage without hrt?
>>
Hey, Im new to this Board . Ive been transitioning for almost three years and have been stealth mode for a while. Im wondering if im AGP, Im Bisexual , and I do like looking at the mirror sometimes though Im not aroused by it.

If I could get info or something I would appreciate it.
>>
>>8476975
Read, play instruments, drink, become a chad and fuck bitches or romantic shit, ehhhh I just interesting hobbies do it for me

Like I usually wanna be a tranny when I'm uninspired and lonely
>>
>>8477742
tfw to depressed to have hobbies
>>
File: 1468435178034.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468435178034.gif
301KB, 350x464px
How do I create an online persona? Where do I start? Everything I can think of would only lead me to befriend the same people I know already

inb4 go back in time and start pretending to be female when you started using the internet

I've been a recluse for so long I'm not sure if I can socialize at all desu
>>
>>8478824
So far I've tried joining random discord servers but the big public ones really aren't for me
>>
>>8481620
>>8481620
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.