[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know what you're supposed to do with your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 10788890234.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
10788890234.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>Be 6 or 7
>Frequently wear sister/mother clothes, feel anxious and euphoric
>Don't have male friends besides cousin. My hobbies are playing with toys and videogames (SNES). Hate sports.

>Be 8
>Bullied at school for being a weak nerd
>Be TOO sensitive and constantly cry about everything
>Feel like i'm smaller n weaker than everyone

>Be 13
>Still TOO sensitive and develop anxiety, wondering if it will ever go away
>Feels like i'm a weirdo
>Compulsively crossdress both for sexual and euphoric reasons

>Be 15
> VERY sensitive, EXTREMELY insecure, introverted and shy. Depression settles in
>I'm convinced i have a mental illness, despite my mother and therapists telling me i'm Fucking normal
>Discover 4chan but still no /lgbt/
>Crossdress everytime i'm alone
>First kiss with a girl

>Be 17
>Everything is still the same, tried LEXAPRO and it didn't worked so i just stopped taking it
>A year browsing LGBT, puberty is hitting me and i feel like shit, unwanted body hair everywhere, now i have a beard
>Start to grow my hair and consider laser for body. EXTREMELY insecure and depressed.
>Crossdress sometimes but i'm too tired and lazy to do it everyday.
>Drink alcohol and smoke like if i wanted to die. Consider suicide but don't do it for some reason
>Have "sex" with a girl, can't get pleasure from it

Now i'm 19, still unsure of what to do, i'm not sure if i'm trans and if i'm doing the right thing, as it will fuck my life forever if go on hrt. I feel like death is easier to deal with but i can't kill myself because i'm a pussy.

People tell me that i look like Serj Tankian and i get fucking depressed for days. I shaved my fuckin disgusting beard some weeks ago and my aunt told me i look like my mother and my heart skipped 100 beats. I'm not sensitive anymore, i don't cry for years. I don't smile for years. I just want to stop this all.

I also feel like anime made me think i'm trans and that i'm lying to myself.
>>
If anime made you trans, then wouldn't more people who watch anime be trans?

Look up a gender therapist in your area and go to them. Hopefully you don't live in a gatekeeper country.
Actually, if you do live in a gatekeeper country, where you have to convince your therapist you're trans enough to transition, don't go until you want hrt.
If you live in a non informed consent country, maybe try ordering a testosterone blocker and see how you feel without test running through your body. You can do that pretty safely for up to half a year. Then make a decision whether or not to try estrogen.
Some people on this board have just gotten an orchi and not transitioned at all. So you could think about that too.

Also, there's a trans help thread always up where you can post these angsty thoughts.

>>8462257
>>8377657
>>
>>8466345
Sorry for being selfish and creating a thread just for this, i wanted to know if anyone could relate or magically give me life-changing advice, but the problem is only myself that can't accept this.

Also thank you for your advice maybe i end up ordering blockers to try. There's no gender therapists where i live, i tried to go to a psychiatrist but he thought i was just depressed and sexually confused and put me on lexapro (the only person i remotely told about gender problems)
>>
>>8466710
I can relate as can a lot of other trans people but I can' really give you life changing advice. Maybe try to order HRT online and try for a few months. If you feel better stick with it.
>>
>>8466240
>Drink alcohol and smoke like if i wanted to die. Consider suicide but don't do it for some reason

>i don't cry for years. I don't smile for years. I just want to stop this all.

haha, hello me.
I can easily relate.

It's been several months since I've browsed /lgbt/, and I really felt for your story.
>>
>>8466240
>>8466710
If you want the truth anon about life giving advice? I believe you are trans, because you remind me so much of how people used to post back in /cd/ (that was 7 years ago before agps and sjws started reeeeeeing on transexualism) and need advice by going out and feeling guilt just to get help. The best thing you can do is transition and see if it works out. Just remember that dysphoria never goes away you can only relieve it by transitioning. goodluck.
>>
op you're a girl lmao
>>
>>8467345
No he's not.
>>
>>8467345
I don't know if you've seen the responses in the trans motivation thread but you turned out so well I'm so jealous of you ;_; literally won at life tbqh
>>
>>8467345
Fuck off you subhuman marxist communist dicksuck trash faggot man
>>
>>8467358
Sertii is good and pure
>>
>>8466240
>>8467345
Not so fast. This sounds like a typical AGP life story. All the typical signs of an AGP transitioner who "always knew" since early childhood:

>was depressed as a kid but didn't know what was wrong
>Bullied for being a weak nerd, socially inept
>Unmasculine (doesn't like sports) but not very feminine either

I, too, am an AGP trans girl who knew from a young age. I started hormones at 17, got a hot girl body and now I'm attracted to my own body and play with my boobies several times a day. But I also pass as female without makeup and live as one in stealth. I recommend transition.
>>
>>8467393
nice try blanchard
>>
>>8467393
>Now I'm attracted to my own body and play with my boobies several times a day
Why do you keep posting this? I can't help but conclude that you're just trying to creep people out.
>>
>>8466240
You sound a lot like me. It's actually really heartbreaking reading it.
I don't want to just say you're trans but you should probably look into it
>>
>>8467347
idk lol sounds like it honestly
>>8467349
thanks T_T
try to not think of others and just think of how you can improve yourself ok?? otherwise you'll realize there's always going to be someone better than you and you'll fall into a toxic spiral of selfhate and depression when you're probably beautiful in your own way.
hug
>>8467358
same
>>8467393
>I'm attracted to my own body and play with my boobies several times a day
god i wish that were me
>>
>>8467393
>AGP
>Transitioned

Enjoy killing yourself at 30
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.