[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 68

Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Sunday Brunch Edition

Everyone loves food. There's something special about brunch tho. Any good church girls visiting family for Easter? Any jews doing passover (call me)? If not, just tell us about the food(s) you could eat every day of your life, the meal a girl could be excellent at and win your heart, and if you'd like to cook for your wife or have her cook for you. Just post pictures of delicious food because I'm feeling like a disgusting glutton this weekend.

Here are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait. Please use them during raids. Should you notice a particularly incessant shitposter, work together and exercise the ability to HIDE and REPORT.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Hets need to clear out of gay bars
>Finnish girl plans a vacation of hook-ups and debauchery in NYC
>Anon somehow gets laid but doesn't enjoy getting laid
>Mommy issues continued
>You mean greentexts that end with me being debased and dishonored and forced to eat peasant pussy until I like it?
>/clg/ discourages 18yo from banging 17 yo but encourages 19yo to bang 16yo
>What kind of memes?
>Project abs is advancing very well.
>All that repressed sexuality and still you're not perverted enough to steal used panties? Shame on you.
>30 yo delinquent

Previous: >>8100280
>>
first for im a tranny and not leaving
>>
plan on spending the day on the couch doing as little as I can get away with
>>
>Any good church girls visiting family for Easter?
Yeah, we're stopping at our grandmother's tomorrow on the way home. She's 92 but she's more or less healthy, mentally sound and all that.
Oh, and Easter Mass probably too. I'll try not to think about fucking my sister too much during Mass. Inappropriate.
>>
>>8112538
Can I think about fucking your sister for you?
>>
File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
>>
>>8112010
>tfw being called cute is my lot in life

When will I become a 5'7 lanklet with a cool haircut and all the girls?

>>8112538
I'm doing some dumb family thing. I always dread it.
>>
>>8112634
FUCK OFF
>>
>tfw you have to spend Easter weekend studying for a major exam for Monday because the professor is an asshole

Forgive me, Jesus and Easter bunny.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>8112587
Feel free to anon.

>>8112632
I don't really mind dumb family things but mostly because they're a semi-annual thing at most.
>>
Question: I'm a guy but thinking hard of transitioning. However, I'm still only interested in girls. They thought of being a girl and fucked buy a guy is such a huge! turnoff.

Would cis lesbians date a (very short, qt and good looking) transgirl if she completly passes and had all necessary surgeries like hrt, srs and voice?
>>
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST
>>8112726

This is bait. Cis lesbians don't have interest in tranners. Bishits or other "lesbian" tranners might. Fuck off and ask them in their thread.
>>
>>8112726
Typical answer: Get the fuck out of cis lesgen please.
Otherwise, obviously depends on the girl, some would, most wouldn't I assume.
>>
>>8112704
Would you adopt kids with me, Austria? I'm looking to build a family.
>>
>>8112742
not bait. I'm just a lost newbie on this board!
>>8112743
Thats very disappointing and makes my situation just worse...
What are the reasons? Men-hate or just a "I want the real and natural thing" thought?
>>
>>8112751
My father would be highly vary of anyone trying to "get close to the family". He's had a total meltdown today because I wanted to take a friend with us to St Tropez in June.
Personally though, I do want kids, somewhere down the road. At least I've always imagined eventually having some. Preferably two daughters.
>>
>>8112704
I just don't like it because my dad's side of the family are all really religious and traditional. Plus for reasons that are kind of a long story, I never really felt like I belonged. I wind up having a decent time while I'm there so long as I avoid certain people, but I always dread it on the days leading up to the event.
>>
File: sakura.gif (432KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sakura.gif
432KB, 500x280px
>>8112365
>Finnish girl plans a vacation in NYC
Damn, this headline hit close to home. A cute Finnish girl was flirting with me online and only turned me down because I lived in NYC and she didn't want to do long distance. C'est la vie.

As for Sunday...
>tfw you came from a secular ex Soviet family and feel really detached from both Christianity and Judaism
Didn't even know it was a holiday until my friends started bringing up Easter plans.

I really need to start cooking again. What's quick and healthy to make, since I'm going back to college in a few days?
>>
>>8112784
Yeah I get that. I think every family got a few of those. My family is German Bohemian on my mom's side and they can get pretty traditional too, especially around religious holidays. My great-aunt looks and acts pretty much like pic related so I avoid her, too.
>>
>>8112767
I like kids. It's kinda been hard for me to find someone who shares that interest. I would even like to adopt a teen in the future. I feel bad for the older ones who don't find homes because of their age. If I settle down I might start as a foster parent.
>>
>>8112822
Well, it's a bit complicated for me unfortunately. Like, my father thinks in terms of dynasties, and the way it works now, once my father passes, the "first-born natural child" of either my sister or me will sit on the board of directors of our foundation once she/he reaches maturity, regardless of whose child it is, according to the statutes. So even if I as the younger sister would have the first child, they'd have priority over my sister's.
The problem with that is that a) should there be infighting, you could easily 2-1 majority vote past any disagreements in coalition with your child (assuming they tend to be on your side more than their aunts', of course) and b) the statutes don't say anything about adopted children, so unless changed it'd be open to interpretation and, if challenged, would probably lead to a very long legal battle. And they can only be changed by the original founder and only with some rather difficult (and expensive) legal trickery.
So bottom line, as much as I'd want to adopt children with my hypothetical partner, I'd first have to make it economically viable somehow.
>>
File: 144159335891.gif (142KB, 395x408px) Image search: [Google]
144159335891.gif
142KB, 395x408px
>>8112860
That's some Game of Thrones shit.
>>
>>8112933
Haha, kinda I guess.
I've recently read Les Rois maudits by Maurice Druon, about the reign of Philipp the Fair of France and the Capetian dynasty generally (not all of it, but from Saint Louis down until their direct male succession died with Charles IV) and a lot of it kinda reminded me a little bit of my family (obviously in much smaller scale/intensity)
>>
>>8112726
>surgeries like hrt
WRONG
>>
>>8112967
Have you ever read I, Claudius?

It's a funny little greek family dynasty book.

>>8112822
Texas?

Legit before I knew I was gay I knew I'd wanna adopt in the future over birthing kids. I guess cause my brother adopted his daughter and one of my favorite aunts was adopted. Plus childbirth is a fucking horror story and the world is too populated as is. I'd like to adopt 2-4 kids, keep a family together and not have to separate siblings.
>>
File: shame.jpg (224KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
224KB, 691x625px
>>8112538
>fucking my sister
what the fuck anon
>>
>>8113065
No, that's still on my list. My ever-expanding, way too long list.

>>8113072
Oh shush, I'd marry her beforehand to make it proper.
>>
File: 4565.gif (462KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
4565.gif
462KB, 500x271px
>tfw you just realized your plight was mentioned in OP

I feel like I've mostly grown out of my delinquent ways. Mostly. To be fair I was seriously contemplating letting the air out of this guy's tires not too long ago.

>>8112809
My aunt was the one who did it for me. She resented me and always treated me wildly different from her grandchildren (who were roughly the same age as me). Sometimes she'd go out of her way to make me feel like I wasn't included. She's long dead now, but that kind of stuck with me. I still feel her ghost at family functions sometimes. Which only makes me more uncomfortable and shit when added to how religious my family can get. I live in the Southern part of North America. It's known as "the Bible Belt" for a reason.
>>
File: 1489380913948.png (5KB, 349x328px) Image search: [Google]
1489380913948.png
5KB, 349x328px
>>8113081
>Oh shush, I'd marry her beforehand to make it proper.
Please retell us the story about how your crush on your sister came to be.
>>
>>8113176
To be honest there's not much of a story there. We've always been very close, I suppose. We grew up sharing a room and I guess partly as a result of that we never had any secrets or embarrassment from each other, and she's basically been (and is) my best friend. When I first got my migraines, she cared more about me than anyone else. When I first got hospitalized for it, and got so pumped full with drugs I literally forgot my name (but remembered hers) and started to cry like a little girl, she stayed with me all night and just cuddled with me.
When I came out, she was the first person to know. I didn't even think of keeping it a secret from her, and for about a year nobody but her knew.
Bottom line, we're very, very close and somewhere along the way my dumb, lonely brain got strong sisterly feelings mixed up with romantic/sexual feelings.
>>
>>8113206

This is literally the plot of like 80% of yuri mangas

It's super sweet though and I wish you the best
>>
>>8113217
Yeah only that yuri mangas usually leave out the bouts self-doubt/hatred and such. And they tend to eventually go somewhere.
Well, some of them anyway.

But thanks anon. For now I'm just happy our relationship is as good as it is, I'm not gonna risk that.
>>
>>8112860
I understand it's complicated for you. We can raise our daughters in secret. I won't tell.

>>8113065
Oregon bb
>>
>>8113206
How did coming out affect the lack of secrets/embarrassment between you?

Has she become more modest about her body in front of you because of it?
>>
>>8113231
Are you actively searching for a gf to help you get over your feels for your sister? As others have stated before, getting a gf should come easy for you.
>>
>>8113281
No, I mean some modesty (for both me and her) just came with age, I don't remember much of it but my dad likes to say that when we were little girls we had to be forced to wear clothes at home, aha.
And stuff like showering/bathing together just stopped naturally in our teens, I suppose. Didn't have anything to do with me being gay. A few times during school we'd still shower together in the morning if pressed for time or such but it never felt sexual to me (nor her, I'm sure)
She didn't really change the way she treated me or acts around me at all after I came out, which was my biggest fear. Not because I'd miss watching her dress, I mean, more because I'd be afraid of her second-guessing every time she was naked around me, thinking I imagined all sorts of lewd things etc

>>8113301
I wouldn't say actively, no. My therapist suggested exactly the same but I can't say I've recently met anyone I can see myself falling for. Of course I, subconsciously or consciously, compare every girl I might be interested in to my sister, and just because of our strong emotional bond they usually fall short. Which is unfair towards them and retarded regarding my situation but I can't seem to switch it off.
And even if all that didn't stop me, I'm still pretty fucking shy and awkward in any case.
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (236KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
236KB, 630x800px
>always wanted to marry a qt disney princess
>currently work where I'm surrounded by princesses
>literally all of the gay ones I've met have girlfriends
>also are completely out of my league
Mistakes were made
>>
>>8113333
Florida or Cali? Which is the prettiest princess?
>>
>>8113318
So do you think lewd things when you see her undressed now?

I'm amazed how showering together in your teens can't have felt sexual, even if you didn't know you were gay then.
>>
>>8113154
>To be fair I was seriously contemplating letting the air out of this guy's tires not too long ago.

wtf why?
>>
>>8113357
Sometimes yeah. Sometimes it's almost overwhelming to me, just how pretty and amazing she is and how lucky I am to have her. Other times I want to throw myself off the roof for even looking.
Either way, my face is set at a constant 150 degrees Celsius.

Yeah, I'm not sure why honestly. I realized I liked girls pretty early but being into her that way came with maybe 17 or so, but even then showering together was just a fun throwback to being little girls, and it was fun that way but it didn't make me think of anything sexual, even though I could literally feel her body all over mine.
Thinking about it now I'm surprised myself how I could stand it, let alone basically ignore it.
>>
Humble reminder of why men are slime and not allowed on the island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
>>
>>8113380
>just how pretty and amazing she is and how lucky I am to have her.
You are so definitely into her!
>>
>>8113333
>all of the gay ones

Which Disney Princesses are gay, dubbaquads?
>>
>>8113371
He works for my mom and has been constantly stirring shit up, trying to turn the rest of the staff against her and just generally being rude, disrespectful and causing her stress. She's done a lot for him too. Stuff he doesn't even know about. It finally got to her bad enough to make her cry.

So I was contemplating slashing his tires. Just the three though. If you do all four insurance supposedly covers it. Then I remembered that that's not a healthy way to handle issues and I'm honestly trying to work on myself. So I didn't.
>>
>>8113418
Does it really have to be a sexist thing?
>>
File: Elsanna29.png (453KB, 551x782px) Image search: [Google]
Elsanna29.png
453KB, 551x782px
>>8113421
It's kinda obvious, huh. Haha. Yeah sometimes I'm surprised she hasn't noticed, but of course I spend my every waking moment trying to hide/bury those feelings from her.

>>8113427
I can think of one or two.
>>
A while ago somebody here recommended a BDSM lesbian erotica book on Amazon about some kind of assassin or hitman or something like this. It was supposed to be really good and quite long, but I can't find it.
Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>8113440
What are your day to day interactions with her like?
>>
>>8113429
Slash his tires. Slash his face too. Be a good daughter. Karma needs to arrive somehow. Males are trash and need to be taught a lesson.
>>
>>8113461
You're not referring to Sunstone are you? That's lesbian BDSM erotica, but it's a comic and nobody's an assassin.

>>8113466
Pretty normal sisterly I guess. We've always been very affectionate towards each other and that hasn't changed a bit, which is awkward for me sometimes but overall I'd say we just get along as sisters do. Maybe closer than most but without a lot of awkward situations. We still play tennis together on the weekends or go jogging, at least have brunch once a week no matter our schedule (if we're both in the same place obviously), that kinda thing. Nothing out of the ordinary except that I sometimes zone out during brunch and imagine licking Hollandaise from her lips.

Also, I'm afraid I'll leave you to it for tonight lesgen, it's getting late and I have to get up tomorrow for wholesome Easter stuff and family things. Good night!
>>
>>8113485
t. self-hating male
>>
>>8113505
>t.
Anyone else notice this is only used by y chromosomes? Males once again proving they can't be trusted to do one thing right.
>>
>>8113498
>We've always been very affectionate towards each other and that hasn't changed a bit, which is awkward for me sometimes
Describe please!

>but overall I'd say we just get along as sisters do.
tfw no sister
>>
File: 1492140111494.png (65KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1492140111494.png
65KB, 255x255px
>>8113498
Good night, austria. Hope you have a great Easter!
>>
>>8113516
I mean just like, cuddly like puppies even into our twenties, holding hands in public (lewd, I know!), smushing our faces together whenever (I'm not sure that's a thing in English but in German we call rubbing your noses together "Eskimo kisses"? That's what I mean), that kinda thing. Again, none of that stuff is the least sexual from her side, it's just my pervy brain is really making me wish it was sometimes.

>tfw no sister
I mean, as you can see with me having one is not always an advantage - though I wouldn't trade her for the world.

>>8113534
Good night anon, you too! Be a good girl in church and all.
>>
>>8113511
t. y chromosome
>>
>>8113547
So you admit you're a y chromosome. Kek

>>8113545
Go to sleep, fag. I know you're obsessed with /clg/ and /clg/ is obsessed with you, but you need a good night's rest.
>>
>>8113545
>holding hands in public (lewd, I know!)
Yes I definitely wish I had a sister, even if it was just platonic affection like that.

English does have Eskimo kisses too!
>>
I'm visiting my family for Easter, and I was shocked to find that the shuttle I booked from the airport is actually a limo. Feels fancy af. Hoping some of the people from my old high school see me
>>
>>8113592
You're really cute.
>>
>>8113592
Pix of your fancy limo
>>
>>8113568
t. straight man
>>
My gf came out as a lesbian to her family because shes kept it secret for ages and I was a secret but we're getting married soon and now I'm not a secret and I thought her mom would be scary but my gf said I was cool and her mom would like me and now she wants to meet me and have us come over for lunch? Like my boo said I was all super British and well educated which is true but I'm a gosh dang waitress who makes ice cream sundaes for kids because I love working with kids and babies more than I like earning good money, and I've lost half my accent and British words to America already. My mom in law is gonna hate me, shes scary and goal driven and loves yelling, and I'm a feckless ditz who dresses like a wannabe ghetto dyke and loves baking cakes and smoking weed

my mom in law makes award winning bbq (like seriously i gotta eat this stuff even if i'm gonna be cowering in fear under the table while shes roaring in full drill sargent voice). my parents love my gf but they're easy going. my gf's family are conservative catholics all in the military all their adult lives. half live in the Mojave and take apart red hot glowing helicopter parts with their dang teeth. some are from Alabama. some are rich as heck (i don't get on with rich folks) i'm gonna fucking die. my mom in law seems super nice honestly when she mailed me but i know i'm gonna be a disappointment because I'm not super tea and crumpets pip pip tally ho and she will flip her shit.
>>
>>8113750
>Mojave
I grew up in that desert
>glad I left, but I miss it something bad most nights when I try to look at the stars
>you can't beat that skyline, almost zero light pollution
California is shit imo, never want to go back
>>
>>8113498
>You're not referring to Sunstone are you?
No, but thanks for reminding me that I planned on reading that.
>>
>>8113485
Nah. I'mma find a more legal way to obtain divine retribution.
>>
>>8113791
You have more willpower than I
>call him out publicly
>>
>>8113770
i've never been out that way, my gf's family are out Denver way and I love the mountains, but i grew up in a flat muddy swamp so they're still a novelty. (the first night i was in Colorado with my gf the altitude hit me and i vommed on her lol)
>>
>>8113831
Google "mojave night sky"
You'll swear it's photoshopped
>>
>>8113843
Makes me want to live in a desert state for life.
>>
File: randompinterestimagejpeg.jpg (726KB, 1800x1108px) Image search: [Google]
randompinterestimagejpeg.jpg
726KB, 1800x1108px
>>8113843
holy damn thats magical
>>
How to I meet girls outside of school?

>starting uni this fall
>go to a small ass school in rural south
>the only lesbian in my entire 200 person highschool
>Want to meet some girls before college starts because I'm thirsty af
>I've had bad luck on tinder (had a girl use me as a backup while she was with another girl behind my back and it fucked me up)

Do I just hang around coffee shops or whatever and if I see a qt ask for her snapchat? I've only had experience with online dating, so I'm clueless about irl stuff
>>
File: kim-jong-un-in-suit.jpg (42KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un-in-suit.jpg
42KB, 600x743px
you ever notice that most lesbians look like kim jong un
>>
>>8113878
What kind of lesbians are you looking at
>>
>>8113886
London bulldykes
>>
File: atl.jpg (527KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
atl.jpg
527KB, 900x602px
H-how many sandwiches is too many?

>>8113808
I've thought of spitting in his lame af free trade no gmo gluten free whatever whatever tea before. He won't be able to tell the difference but the thought gives me immense satisfaction. Also the fact that he pays so much for leaf water pisses me off to no end.

But again, not the well-adjusted thing to do. He tried to stir everyone up into walking out over some really dumb bullshit. Basically, a bridge collapsed and a lot of schools closed as a result, but most people still had to report to work. So my mom kept her school program open to give working parents a break. He bitched and moaned about having to report and she told him he could take the day off if he wanted. She reminded him that he had used up all his paid time off and apparently he got pissed because he felt like he should have gotten paid anyway. So he tried to organize a strike. Over that.

I'm tempted to report him to my mom's boss because she's basically looking for an excuse to let him go. He treats everyone like that.

>>8113848
This. As much as I adore cities, I hate that the lights drown out the stars. I wish I could have the best of both worlds sometimes.
>>
>>8113866
Get an owner from a liberal city. Easy af.
>>
File: 53aa2a309826c$!x900.jpg (174KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
53aa2a309826c$!x900.jpg
174KB, 600x900px
>>8113886
Not the real ones.
>>
>>8113338
Florida. I haven't been to cali but I heard they have prettier princesses. Ours are pretty dang cute though.
>>8113427
Literally every princess has at least a couple gay friends. There's a Merida engaged to her attendant which I find adorable.
>>
>>8113895
I want to live in the Seattle. It seems like a nice city plus I love rain. Also Washington has the best kind of forests, temperate rain forests, and I'm a slut for those. Shamefully they're been cute and logged but anyway.

But I could live in a desert just because there's no mosquitoes and the for the sky!
>>
>>8113750
>and I've lost half my accent and British words to America already.
wew, which words?
>>
>>8113895
theres no such thing as too many sandwiches if they're french dip
>>
>>8113897
I am into older girls so that may work... but I don't know how I'd meet up, or even talk to, qts from liberal cities since the closet one to me is Chicago and it's still like 5 hours away
>>
>>8113923
Come to Boston and I'll promise to take you under my wing and teach you everything about lesbian debauchery.
>>
>>8113750
Honestly the thing is any decent family is gonna love their daughter and accept that no in-law child is perfect but if daughter is happy your parents-in-law should be ok with you. Also catholics can vary from crazy to chill on the gay thing.

If she's from a well off family maybe they'll hate that you can't keep her living the lifestyle she grew up in but if they're just some average lower-middle class folks they'll probably be ok.

Just don't be a kiss ass. Bake her a cake. Don't bring up politics/religion. Be polite, compliment her food and home. For the most part they won't be looking just at you but also your gf. Like if they see her in a good mood and smiling and laughing with you that's gonna be what gets you more accepted.

You also don't need to worry so much about her extended family and what they think cause extended family are always gonna be nitpicky gossips. Just focus on the parents and siblings cause if ya'll marry that's who you're gonna see the most anyway.
>>
>>8113934
What kind of things would you teach me, anon? Not sure If I could get to Boston though, a 13 hour drive and I don't have a part time job atm
>>
File: seattle-skyline.jpg (107KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
seattle-skyline.jpg
107KB, 1024x512px
>>8113909
It does seem pretty cool. I like rain a lot too, but I'm from the South and turn into a total bitch when it's cold. Still, I've always wanted to visit.

>>8113911
>french dip

Yum. This time it was two open-faced egg white sandwiches on toasted wheat bread with cherry tomatoes, pepper, hot sauce and a pinch of grated cheddar. I had blackberries with one and a small sausage patty with the other. Lately I've been obsessed with eggs on toast.
>>
>>8113910
I love to say trash, garbage, candy, freeway, faggot, sidewalk, and write in American english. i say gosh and dang and darn a lot but i work with kids and can't get away with swearing like a sailor. I prefer coffee over tea, driving on the right feels natural, and I like food with flavor. Its almost complete cultural assimilation apart from four things. I just can't say tom-ay-to no matter how hard I try. I can't relate to teen coming of age American high school movies (i ditched my british prom to drink beer in the forest because my crush was straight). I miss sausage rolls. I can't get used to how 'cunt' is way more offensive here, I've had friends ask if I was abused in a previous relationship because I call myself a stupid cunt when i mess up, or call my cunt a cunt and it sounds offensively unglamorous. I sound kinda mid atlantic in my pronunciation (i say pretty like American but water like British still). I'm halfway there I guess. I've always wanted to have a New Yorker accent but you can't force that shit, I guess I'm gonna end up midwestern
>>
>>8113967
The basics. Holding hands and kissing in public because I want to make you awkward. Also I bet you look cute when you're blushing! We'd go on a movie date and do all sorts of cute things together

I'd fuck you the whole night and make you bend to my will. Collar you and turn you into a good little slave girl.
>>
>>8113979
Damn that's super sweet and hot. Like I'm butch, but I'm sub, so that sound like a dream date to me... I'm blushing right now

Reee why am I stuck in the South East away from all of the qt3.14s
>>
>>8114012
I have a thing for sexually frustrated baby dykes. So cute, so innocent and also so damn kinky.
>>
>>8113943
>Honestly the thing is any decent family is gonna love their daughter and accept that no in-law child is perfect but if daughter is happy your parents-in-law should be ok with you.
Do you have any idea how many LGBT people get kicked out or treated horribly by their parents?

Your "any decent family" are a pretty small number.
>>
>>8114030
This. Also LGBT teens make up most of the homeless teenage population in the USA.
>>
>>8113943
thx i only met a gf's parents once before it went well, but like marrying and it being proper inlaws is scary but ya. her mom is amazing at baking and food, i don't think i could impress her with anything i could do but i'd love to talk and get some recipes and bond over that (i NEED her cheesy grits recipe). my gf has a great career, my income is just supplementary, i don't know how her mom will feel about stuff because i'm not a go getter, i'm down to earth, mumsy, chill and a homebody. i want kids. i have no idea how she'll feel about her super smart beautiful hotshot high powered daughter marrying some snaggle toothed chubby dyke.
>>
>>8113973
>eating all that food

aren't you like 5'2 delinquent anon
>>
>>8114030
>>8114035
>LGBT
Tranners and men
>>
>>8114030
Hey I said decent not fucked up homophobic. If they haven't flipped shit over their daughter coming out yet they have a good chance of being decent folks although you can't expect pflag parents out of them.
>>
>>8113976
Can you say garage correctly? And schedule?
>>
>>8114024
That's me pretty much haha. I'd almost anything for a qt, but at the same time I'm too nervous to change my clothes in front of other girls.
>>
>>8114062
You just gotta not worry so much about her liking you honestly. Accept that honestly most parents just don't super love whoever their kids marry regardless of sex or social status. Even if you're perfect and were male and impressive she'd still have some minor shit reason to not like you that much cause it's her baby.

But if you make her baby happy and are polite enough then maybe she'll just like you fine enough.

For sure if you go in all kiss ass trying too hard and focusing on that she's not gonna like and might hate you more in that "hmm what's she being so kiss assy for? probably covering something up".
>>
>>8114069
I'm 5'3 1/2. And I'm always starving on days I lift.

>>8114129
Same.
>>
>>8114109
US ga-rarge (opposed to brit garridge?) i alternate depending where I am
US shed-ule (opposed to brit sked-ule?) MURICA

>>8114106
hey look my family were fine with me being a lesbian but most refuse to acknowledge i'm getting married or the marriage will be real compared to a straight one
>>
>>8114129
That just makes me to want to molest you good. Almost rape play style. Like taking away all your dignity because in the end you're just a horny dyke.

And then lots of after sex cuddling so you'd fall in love with me.
>>
>>8114163
>hey look my family were fine with me being a lesbian but most refuse to acknowledge i'm getting married or the marriage will be real compared to a straight one

then they aren't really fine with you being a lesbian are they?
>>
>>8114163
America is Sked-yool. I've only heard brit bongs call it Shed-yool. And ketchup. I heard bongers call it tomato sauce.
>>
>>8114205
i guess not, my mom and dad are fine desu and my granny was before she died but the rest are clearly polite yet uncomfortable

>>8114213
just you wait till you hear people call it just 'red sauce' its clearly the classiest term for ketchup
>>
>>8114204
I think I'm already falling in love with you, anon. Umph all of the 19-23 year olds I've talked to on tinder have never turned out well, but I hope I find someone like you one day.

Are you butch or femme?
>>
>>8114245
>i guess not, my mom and dad are fine desu and my granny was before she died but the rest are clearly polite yet uncomfortable

ah yeah I get that. My moms side is like that. My parents are now pretty cool with me dating and have met my past gf but moms side don't like me possibly bringing even a "friend" by. But desu I never liked having to go over to moms side of family for shit and neither has she. So now that grandma has passed I pass on a lot of their get togethers under the whole "eh kinda weird about the lesbian thing" even though I just find them boring and have never even wanted to bring a gf by them. Then my brothers are doing the same shit using me as an excuse and if none of us are going my mom just stays away too so we just vaguely faded away from them with the exception of the couple of uncles I'll still visit to help with the computer and drink a beer with. I've heard gossip that it's cause of me mom stopped going by but truth is they were always just boring fuckers that mom found annoying to be around.

tl;dr if your parents are fine with meeting a gf and you doing your lesbian thing but the extended aren't fuck 'em
>>
>>8114265
Kind of femme but not super feminine. Though my fate is to become an old engineer hag with severe addiction to gin and young girl so watch out for yourself, young anon.
>>
>>8114431
That's funny because I'm majoring in mechanical engineering when I start college this August. Maybe when the stress of studying gets to me I can come see you so you can fuck it all out of me

(I feel weird for typing this lewd stuff out on 4chan, but I'm kinda horny rn, so..)
>>
File: 1429430627551.gif (92KB, 265x310px) Image search: [Google]
1429430627551.gif
92KB, 265x310px
>hungry again

cutting is hard

>>8114285
I've always thought that "I'm fine with it so long as you don't ever mention being attracted to the same sex or show any evidence that you are" attitude is bullshit.

>>8114431
>my fate is to become an old engineer hag with severe addiction to gin

ayyyy
>>
>>8114487
Taking stress from studying is silly and stupid, anon. Stress leads to bad results.

Also /clg is lewd general and I bet there are girls slicking to you as we speak. And fucking all out of you would be rude, anon. I prefer sensual but hard BDSM with lots of cute, even relationship stuff. So that you'll cry when you have to leave back to real life.
>>
>>8114487
Just opened this thread, but I'm also starting college this fall, STEM major, and live in the south hello
>>
>>8114487
>>8114599
lmao I'm technically STEM too even though I'm not in STEM field. I also live in the south.
>>
>>8114643
MechE isn't STEM? I'm majoring in bio. Which school are you going to btw?
>>
>>8114500
True, I need better study habits. I mostly read the lewd post, but this is my first time partaking in them. I like the sound of that. I'm a total cuddle slut, so you bet I'm up for being sensual as well. Damn, I need a flight to Boston now

>>8114599
>>8114643
Hey fellow hick anons. Which colleges are you two going to? I'm going to my local state college, U.K, but I'm thinking about transferring to Purdue or A&M once I figure out more specifically what in ME I want to do. Right now its Aeronautics, but UAV and Aerospace interest me as well.
>>
>>8114660
>>8114599 here, I'm going to UT Austin! It's an amazing school for the price since I'm in state, can't wait. A&M's a great school academically but CStat can be boring. Try to transfer to UT if you want to come to Texas.
>>
>>8114660
>total cuddle slut
Sounds good, I still need your body for other things. And eventually you'll be a slut for many more things
>>
why only cis lesbians?

thats a bit exclusionary dont you think?

anyways hi nice to meet everyone
>>
File: lel.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>8114652
>>8114660

Oh I'm not into MechE. Digital Cartography and everything associated with it. I work part time for an urban planning firm making maps, doing research and what not. I teach pre-school to make up full-time hours, but I'd like to get back into DigiCart. I've been told I have a pretty good chance at getting hired full-time.

>mfw these young whippersnappers think I'm still in college

I graduated some time ago. Looking at grad school or some kind of certification process though. Back in the day I went to GSU.
>>
>>8114689
Oh I confused you for the MechE anon here that's going to college next year like me. We all live in the south though, that's cool.

>>8114660
one girl in my school is going to UK as an engineering major
>>
>>8114677
Inclusive lesgen is here >>8100940
>>
>>8114670
That's awesome! I just wanted to start with an in state school first because of money, but I'll definitely start looking into UT for potentially transferring there! What are you majoring in?

>>8114671
Hmm, can you write out in detail what other things you'd use my body for? I have to go to bed now because I'm doing stuff with family tomorrow, but when I get back I can have something to read..

>>8114705
Woah, small world. Maybe I'll meet her when I start school.

(Also, tonight has just been a really nice experience on clg that I haven't had in a long time. Good night and love you all <3)
>>
>>8114773
Biology, hoping to get in med school or whatever. UT is awesome. Austin is an amazing city with so much to do, and it's very liberal; hoping to meet a nice qt there. Definitely look into UT, it's way better than A&M lol

She's pretty nice, you guys will probably meet each other!
>>
>>8114810
I hope you get into med school, anon! You sound cool. I've been to Texas before and loved it, I was in San Antonio, but it was still anewbie amazing vacation. Yeah it'll probably be much easier to find a qt in Austin than in 'tucky, ky lesbians are rare and only seem to exist in Berea.

Sweet I hope so! I'll probably try to befriend all of the Engenering majors I can since none of my friends are going to UK. I stand out a lot, I'm a skinny butch with glasses and a curly undercut (I've posted a few blurred out pics of me on here before, without glasses though) so I'm pretty easy to spot haha

(I know I said I was going to bed, but I can't sleep)
>>
>>8114912
*an amazing vacation
>>
>>8114773
First of all, I'd strip to bra and panties. Then I'd collar you and slap your ass for a few time. I would cares your breasts and bite your ears. Kiss your neck while undressing you.

I'd drag you by the collar to the bed and make you undress me. Afterwards I'd whip you and make you say thank you after each and every time. Watching you get wet, I'd give you a chance to prove yourself by licking me. Do it properly and I'll rewards you with multiple orgasms. Fail in the task and I'll fuck you with a strapon while pulling your collar and hair.

This would go on and on until we're both exhausted. I'd make you keep the collar on when we're cuddling as after sex before falling asleep
>>
>>8114912
Thanks! I worked really hard throughout high school and hoping it keeps up in college for grad school admissions, senioritis is currently a bitch. Being the only gay girl out of a high school of 200 must suck; I know 1 other cis lesbian in my school of 2000, the rest of the LGBT girls date guys, are nonbinary, or some made up tumblr shit. It's frustrating, anon.

You sound cool too, engineering is very tough imo but the end result is well worth it. And it's okay, I can't sleep either, am studying. 3 day weekends are when sleep schedules break down :P

>skinny butch with glasses and a curly undercut
sounds qt, reminds me of Rebecca Sugar
>>
>>8114689
>I teach pre-school
How do you do it to handle a bunch of kids? I go crazy when I have to babysitting 2 of my little cousins. Kids are horrible.

>>8114810
>going to med school
>being on 4chan
Pick one.
>>
File: image.jpg (285KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285KB, 1200x1600px
Is it true that lesbians don't care about looks as much as straight men?
>>
>>8114944
Same here, I have this project due in English on the 29th and have seniorits badddd. Yeah small schools suck, the only girl I've dated I met through a friend, and they're trying to set me up with another girl now that goes to a bigger high school around here but she's very tumblrish so I'm put off. Ah I hate the made up foxgender nanosexual shit, and I hope that fad dies off soon. It's annoying for people who are actually LGBT to wade though the crazy. Hang in there, anon. I'm betting a lot of qts at your uni will be less crazy. College girls, at least where I live, are usually more normal than the ones at huge high schools.

Thank you! I know it'll be tough, but it's what I'm passionate about so I think I can do it. Yeah..I need to be studying French for an oral exam this week, but long weekends make me lazy as well lol we share a lot of procrastination habits

Hahah I guess I do look sort of like her. My face is more angular though, so people think I'm a 13 year old boy most of the time.

Dang If we were going to the same school I'd hangout with you asap, you're fun to talk to
>>
File: 1489121265960.jpg (410KB, 2732x2012px) Image search: [Google]
1489121265960.jpg
410KB, 2732x2012px
>>8115042
>>
>>8114912
How do you travel so much?
>>
>>8115053
I have a gov quiz on Monday and bio reading/test this week, really thinking of just winging it since grades don't matter anymore. Studying for 5 AP tests too is a killer. Plus prom is next weekend and I have to get ready for that, I'm not stressed at all :-) If I weren't scared of failure, I would've applied as engineering. Engineering is so so cool, it's involved in everything around us. They make good money as well.

At least you've dated a girl, every girl I like is straight so I've never had a gf. Single life sucks. Same with the tumblr stuff, makes me ashamed to be gay and it's why I'm closeted- don't want to be associated with the tumblr weirdos in my school. Plus I'm relatively femme and look like a normal straight girl, no one suspects anything haha. Still sucks though. Hoping you meet a nice qt in college too!

>long weekends make me lazy as well lol we share a lot of procrastination habits
me 100%, I do not remember a single extended weekend I took advantage of extra time I had to catch up
>Dang If we were going to the same school I'd hangout with you asap, you're fun to talk to
same and tis the effect of 4chan attracting awkward, smart introverts. do you wanna exchange contact info or somehing?
>>
>>8115071
I hope shes okay
>>
>>8115139
>tripfag
gtfo attention whore
>>
File: 1441068098510.jpg (4KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1441068098510.jpg
4KB, 118x125px
>>8115129
>4chan attracting awkward, smart introverts
You're new here, aren't you?
>>
>>8115162
It's a tranner.

>>8115042
True. But there's a limit.
>>
>>8115129
Winging it is the best thing to do now imo that's what I'm doing for a lot of my smaller classes like history where it doesn't matter too much. Are you going with anyone? I'm just going with some friends, and It'll be my first time wearing a suit so I'm excited. It's good you're not stressed! Yeah I'm fascinated with it as well, and money is always a nice bonus lol

We dated, but it was long distance since she was only visiting ky when my friend met her, but actually lived in Maine. I've never had a "real" relationship before. Same. There aren't any tumblr weirdos in the high school, but the middle school has at least 4 or 5 of them. Don't let those kids ruin things for you, try downloading tinder or something and maybe there'll be more down to earth qts on there haha. Thanks, same goes for you!

Sure, as long as your not a serial killer or fat guy role playing why not. I like talking to new people. Do you have a snapchat? Or would Email be better? I'm exhausted so I'll probably be going to bed for real this time, that's why this post was such a mess, but in the morning/afternoon I'll respond!
>>
>>8115168
Come on, Anon. Don't shatter the underage teenager's dream. Everyone knows that 4chan is where all the intellectuals come and only pretend to be retarded.
>>
File: lol.png (44KB, 594x356px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
44KB, 594x356px
>>8115238
I'm not going with a date, but with my friend group. Lol I was being sarcastic about stress; even though senior year winds down, it can still be stressful cause of random stuff and graduation and whatnot.

Downloaded tinder and every girl around me my age is fat, tumblr/sjw, or ugly... haha deleted it real quick. And yeah, I have a snapchat. As soon as you see this in the morning, send an email to [email protected] with ur username and I'll add you. My username starts with an h so you'll be able to tell I added you.

You're on my twitter congrats :)
>>
>>8112431
Same. Also nice Edition. I would kill for a traditional breakfast skillet. Who is cooking?
>>
File: 1484188692685.gif (2MB, 355x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484188692685.gif
2MB, 355x360px
>>8115268
Cringy as fuck, anon.
Why would anyone ever mention 4chan on social media? Is it like a cool, edgy thing now?
>>
>>8115292
It's a joke chill. Half my twitter is me making self-deprecating jokes that make me look like a loser cause I hate myself.
>>
File: 1475921711285.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475921711285.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>8115300
>>
>>8115268
I sent you an email, good night!
>>
I already made a thread but no one replied.

I'm 18, lesbian, 8/10 and introverted, and come from the country with no openly gay or bi girls.
I've just moved to the city, and want to start dating, but I have no idea where to start besides online, which I'm a little reluctant to do (call me old fashioned or whatever).

Please help- where do you meet girls?
>>
>>8115042
Straight women and gay men care about looks a lot, gay women and straight men less so.
>>
>>8115339
>calling yourself an 8/10
Geez, you are as bad as the tomboy that called herself a 9/10 a few weeks ago and then never posted a pic to show prove. Egoistic much are you, anon?

>where do you meet girls?
Your best bet is to just get over your dislike of online dating and download a dating app (one exclusive to lesbians preferably). You could try lesbian bars, that is if you can find a good one.
>>
>>8115339
Ladies nights
>>
>>8115363
>Geez, you are as bad as the tomboy that called herself a 9/10 a few weeks ago and then never posted a pic to show prove. Egoistic much
I'm just being honest. If I put effort in I'm about 8/10 and if it's just me on a Sunday without makeup probably a 7/10.

Do you have any dating apps you recommend?
>>
>>8113568
>I'm not obsessed, I'm Queen you harlot.

>>8113590
>even if it was just platonic affection like that
And even if it wasn't?

>>8113780
You're welcome, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>8115412
>I'm about 8/10 and if it's just me on a Sunday without makeup probably a 7/10.
Prove, then.

>Do you have any dating apps you recommend?
HER, Pinkcupid, Tinder. Be cautious of bisluts, unless you are into that kind of thing.
>>
>>8115412
Tinder, OKcupid, HER, fetlife if you're kinky.
>>8115433
is the graphic novel worth it?
>>
>>8115341
Gay men
Do they? I was under the impression that gay men fuck anyone, anywhere, if he as much as says Hello.
>>
>>8115433
Austria, you are awake! Do you not sleep much?
It seems like you had just told us good night and then you are right back.
>>
>>8115446
I think it's worth it, yeah. The story is decent and the art is pretty good mostly, and really if you're into lesbian BDSM there's not much choice.

>>8115448
>Do you not sleep much?
Sleep is for plebs anon. No, I usually don't sleep much, because migraines and blah blah. Kinda used to it though. And I had to get up today anyway because long drive home and all.
>>
I'm making a dinner from moose meat with potatoes and salad from fresh vegetables. A girl is coming in and I'm giganticly nervous
>>
>>8115458
>not serving sushi to have her make the right assumptions right away
>>
File: 1490846438478.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1490846438478.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>8115458
Cute!
Don't forget to fug her.
>>
>>8115464
I don't like sushi
>>8115466
I don't know anon. I want her as a long term gf. But if it comes to that I have cute underwear.
>>
>>8115474
>I don't like sushi
Why tho
But I mean, I'd definitely fug a girl who made me moose. I've never even had moose.
>>
>>8115474
>But if it comes to that I have cute underwear.
Don't let those cute panties go to waste. Make it happen.
>>
>at bar yesterday
>friend smears glitter onto my face at some point
>at toilet later, qt ginger kinda watches over people who leave
>upon me passing by, she says I'm already "pretty enough", probably referring to the glitter, since she's putting glitter on everyone else
>we meet on the dancefloor afterwards, talk and dance a bit more
>friends have been all over me to get it on with another grill since ex, whom I'm still madly in love, with ended things
> we're about to leave to meet a friend at another bar, I realise it's my final chance to score with the Qt
>tell her we're about to leave and I really need to kiss a qt before doing so
>she seems really flattered, tells me again how super pretty she thinks I am, but that she "can't do it" - her friend on the other hand seems to be really into me and would love to kiss me
>she scouts for her friend, can't find her, and receives a message soon afterwards saying she has left
>leaving and going home without any Qts

A-at least I tried.
The qt ginger also really lewdly held onto my waist, and explored the flesh underneath my shirt whilst turning me down.
>>
>>8115451
Do you know what triggers your migraines? It must be hellish.
>>
>>8115474
What does moose taste like.
>>
>>8115478
I guess I haven't tasted good sushi? I should try a better sushi place downtown.
>>8115483
Relationship first, sex later.
>>8115499
It tastes good.
>>
>>8115341
Wrong. Plenty of beautiful straight women with hideous straight males. You never find a "good look" straight male with a below average female tho.
>>
>>8115495
It can be a variety of things really. Most common are sudden weather/pressure changes, or varying with my cycle (at least then I kinda know it's coming and can take meds as prophylactic), but it can also just happen randomly. Also strong smells, and possibly histamines (so no aged cheeses and red wine for me, sadly)
If you mean what triggered it initially, nobody knows really. Best guess is just bad luck in the genetic lottery. Both my mom and grandma have headaches but nothing comparable.
At the end of the day, it's just a chronic illness. Nobody quite knows where it comes from, only that curing it is highly unlikely, so symptom treatment it is. Most likely I'll just be popping pills until I die.

>>8115506
You definitely need to try good sushi. If you've never had o-toro you haven't lived.
>>
File: Magical Cure.jpg (136KB, 642x833px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Cure.jpg
136KB, 642x833px
>>8115517
Massive /clg/ orgy with you can help those migraines.
>>
>>8115529
Yeah, orgasms definitely help with migraines (for a time). Not that I'm having a lot of those in company lately. Oh well.
>>
Have you ever felt true loneliness?
>>
File: 1490346472166.png (220KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
1490346472166.png
220KB, 400x295px
>>8115865
Yes. When I was in college, I lived alone in my dorm room for 4 years. Didn't have any friends in college.
Now I live alone in my apartment with my dog and cat. Still no friends, just colleagues at work.
>>
>>8115865
well i haven't spoken to a single person but my mother in 3 years
>>
>>8115876
Y-you want to come live with me in my apartment. We can be lonely together.
>>
>>8115865
True loneliness is knowing your True Love cannot exist.
>>
Who wants to move to Asia with me?
>>
>>8115949
Why Asia?
>>
File: tamu_system_current_seal_042815.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tamu_system_current_seal_042815.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>8114660
>>8114670

Texas A&M lesbian reporting in. It's rare to ever see your college mentioned on this board, even when it's just a side comment, but I am still shook whenever it's mentioned by any les ever.
>>
>>8116004
What did you study?
>>
File: AceCombat.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
AceCombat.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>>8115865
Yes. It was during my formative years so I spent all my time reflecting on things. Used to believe in God and thought my hardship was a test of faith. Well, if it was a test of faith, He will be sorely disappointed, because I began to resent Him. During those times I settled on the idea that I'm just not meant to be happy or liked by anyone. I still haven't quite shaken that off, but yeah I've had a very dark majority-of-my-life.
>>
>>8116004
>not Ivy League
plebs
>>
>>8116061
>falling for the Ivy League meme
You're the pleb.
>>
>>8116090
Explain this for a European
>>
File: 1190912.jpg (3KB, 160x189px) Image search: [Google]
1190912.jpg
3KB, 160x189px
local highschool prom last night about killed me
>so many qts in nice dresses wanted bigmacs
>so many qts, you have no idea
I tried so hard not to be a creeper, but those girls don't make it easy
mom is pissy because I'm not coming over for easter, but I worked all night so she can deal

>>8115506
>I should try a better sushi place downtown.
I know this wasn't supposed to sound sexual
but mfw

I'm tired. bedtime
>>
File: 1452422620198.jpg (42KB, 552x709px) Image search: [Google]
1452422620198.jpg
42KB, 552x709px
>>8116111
Cheating on your korean with high school teens.
Shame on you, McBurger.
>>
I have cheated on my gf multiple times but I feel no guilt. What have I become?
>>
>>8116140
A man.
>>
File: 1484317906750.jpg (10KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
1484317906750.jpg
10KB, 480x413px
>>8116140
A terrible person.
>>
>>8116135
nothing wrong with looking, especially when they're all dressed up nice
it's not like I dragged any of them into the stockroom
>so many backless dresses
>short skirts
>heels
mah-higamos, mah-hogomos
I swear to be monogamous
>>
File: kahn.jpg (73KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
kahn.jpg
73KB, 495x636px
>>8114705
>that's cool

Except in summer. Then it's hot as balls.

>>8115015
Some people are good with kids and some aren't. Everyone tells me I am, but I don't know that I want kids of my own one day. Most of the time, I actually have a lot more patience when it comes to kids since they're learning how to be people. It's grown folks who should know better that I don't have time for.

>>8115442
>>8115446
I've been considering online dating, too. I'm so awkward around women I'm attracted to irl that it might be better.

>>8115458
>tfw no qt to cook for you
>>
>>8116357
you can tell me to get in the kitchen to make you a sandwich and it wouldn't even be mean or weird
>still awake, kill me
>>
File: cook.jpg (36KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
cook.jpg
36KB, 256x144px
>>8116369
I'd be nicer than that Anon.
>>
>>8113418
That communistic terrorist cunt had it coming desu.
>>
Nothing smells better than a freshly fucked awkward girl on your bed.
>>
File: 1480561028392.png (224KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1480561028392.png
224KB, 500x330px
>>8116567
Post pic of her so I can masturbate.
>>
>>8116612
>implying you deserve it
Besides she already left. Now I miss her and I'm thinking about starting EVE Online.
>>
i woke up and got McDonalds for me and my gf while she was sleeping (2 sausage egg mcmuffins, 2 bacon double cheeseburgers, mozzarella sticks, extra salsa, a oreo mcfluffy).

boo is still sleeping and i got a empty bag and a lot of shame, i gotta hide the evidence
>>
File: 1491041773710.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491041773710.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>>8116647
You're a bad /clg/ friend, anony. You're suppose to share your girl with me because I'm lonely.
>>
>>8116669
Quick, hide it under the bed!
>>
>>8116669
Jesus, how can you even eat that. I'd get sick eating half of that
>>
>>8116647
>EVE Online
What do you play? I've tried playing it several times but I just can't get into it long term. I love to think about it though. Such a beautiful game too.

>>8116669
What the hell, anon? Go for a run or something. One McMuffin and coffee is plenty for me.
>>
>>8116695
>>8116680
im a big greedy bitch and i love to eat
>>
>>8116670
I'd share my bed, body, and 2000 euro gaming computer with you, anon. Just make you feel wanted and less lonely.
>>8116695
I'm just trying to get started with it.
>>
>>8116715
I love to eat too but that kinda stuff makes me full just looking at it.
>>
>>8114660
Weird there are a lot of you on here. I won't say where I am since it's in one of the idiot twin states and I'm very much spoken for.
>>
>>8116716
>I'd share my bed, body, and 2000 euro gaming computer with you, anon. Just make you feel wanted and less lonely.
Well aren't you a charming gal, anon!
What games do you play?

>>8116730
She's bulking, brah.
>>
>>8116669
>Mozz sticks
Goddamn am I glad those are seasonal
I can't tell you how many people I've had to write up for eating them
>>
>>8116776
Not going to bother telling the full list because i'm lazy, but here's why:
>ME: Andromeda
>Stellaris
>Witcher 3
>Deus ex: HHuman revolution &mankind divided
>Orwell
But I'm charming only to be the best mistake of your life, anon.
>>
>>8116793
Mankind Divided was so disappointing.
>>
File: 1489457344347.jpg (11KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1489457344347.jpg
11KB, 355x258px
>>8116782
WTF, McBurger. Go to bed. Nigga.
>>
>>8116798
It was way too short. Prague was awesome but I wanted Tokyo, Shanghai or some other true cyber punk city. Or Moscow! That would have been cool! Also they wasted so many opportunities with the Golem City that I don't know what to say. That atmosphere and music was just awesome. I always play as a pacifist but I had to give something back to the cops.

I still believe that it wasn't about Eidos Montreal but more about Square Enix for rushing things too much.
>>
>>8116793
>Stellaris
There was an update recently, wasn't there? I gotta start playing again.
>blorg run is fun
>the might of my empire forces peace upon the galaxy
>mfw
>>8116801
I wish it were that easy, knocked out for all of an hour before something woke me up
>>
>>8116819
There was an extremely good DLC and now I'm back to exterminate aliens in the name of New Lesbos.
>interstellar lesbian empire

I should make a new template and make Austrianon as the empress
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RrtY2lpf40

Maker almighty, I just had a nostalgia trip to the bad songs of my teens.
>>
>>8116357
do you have a southern accent delinquent anon?
>>
>>8116828
Xenophobic collectivist?
Or
Militant individualist
>>
>>8116874
Xenophobic of course. Unless the aliens are qt's. Otherwise I'll purge them like men.
>>
>>8116776
i am bulking, i spent years being a anorexic skinny bitch about 90lbs (i'm like 5'9 so thats skinny as fuck) but i've put on like 60lbs over the last couple of years and i'm nice and curvy now. doctors orders to eat like a pig yo. body confidence and tasty food is way better than starving myself to look like a teenage boy with gyno lmao
>>
>>8116901
English language called. It wants you to speak Spanish or something for obvious reasons.
>>
>>8116918
i'm sorry i made an mistakes
>>
>>8116943
Women have been killed for lesser offences.
>>
>>8116949
maybe by males in a patriarchal society
>>
File: 1491138526070.jpg (49KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1491138526070.jpg
49KB, 500x669px
>>8116901
Are you lifting while bulking or just aiming to gaining weight? That 60lbs you put on plus lifting simultaneously would of made you look like a fucking goddess.
>>
>>8116986
gaining weight on my thighs and butt, still pretty much titless (thx teenage anorexia) but I have abs sorta when i tense, flat tummy. My job is very physical, I lift crates, run around like a dang idiot and do squats, so I'm not a lardass. I'm gonna get a gym membership soon so i can carry on eating like i do but get a bit more definition and bigger butt and thighs still, plus its summer soon so i can get my bike out. i kinda cocoon up in winter and pig out
>>
>>8116004
A&M is where UT rejects go
>>
>>8117150
Damn, anon. Why are you dissing the girl's uni like that?
>>
File: Napeshaver.jpg (178KB, 1106x480px) Image search: [Google]
Napeshaver.jpg
178KB, 1106x480px
I got my nape shaved, think it looks ok?
>>
>>8117246
QT
>>
>>8115447
>>8115507
My bad, I was talking about caring if *you* look good.

In the sense you both mean, it does seem like men are usually more superficial than women by at least a small margin.
>>
>>8115876
I've basically only spoken to my parents and doctors these past 8 years.
>>
>>8117515
dudes on average definitely care more about looks in a partner. shallow fucks.
>>
File: 1492353782799.jpg (458KB, 1548x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1492353782799.jpg
458KB, 1548x1545px
What can be done to save our qties?
>>
>>8117538
I dunno about that, desu. In my experience, men are far more loving and caring towards their partners than women are.
>>
File: 1491142295149.jpg (57KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
1491142295149.jpg
57KB, 500x526px
>>8117608
If she's happy with her looks then why do I care
>>
>>8117608
>falling for the humanities meme
>getting indoctrinated by (((them)))
Look at her eyes in the bottom pics. She's dead inside. She was such a qt before they got to her.
>>
What's it like to be complimented by a qt?

What does it feel like to be called pretty?
>>
>>8117903
You're pretty, anon.
Now how do you feel?
>>
>>8112365
>Any good church girls visiting family for Easter?

My gf has been playing vidya for 16 hours the past three days.
>>
I have recently acquired a girlfriend. Any advice on how to keep them/make it last?

I have shit luck
>>
Hello, girls. Actually I'm stright, but I think I might be attracted to girls..
>>
>>8118233
Then go check the bi general.
>>
>>8118235
This.

>>8118127
God I wish that were me.
>>
>>8118235
I don't see such general.
>>
why do you degens all suck up to islam when you know it hates and wants to kill you ?
>>
So I haven't been on lesgen for a long time now, ever since I acquired a 3D girlfriend two years ago I started posting here less often.

Is the other thread named /lesgen/ drowning in males now or what?
>>
>>8118268
Same! Same time period too.

It looks that way. The trans bickering in these threads hasn't changed at all.
>>
>>8117618
Obsessive you mean. Christ, my Hetshit sister dating is a nightmare. Males are irrational on every level.

>>8118257
Make it then. Or move to the "inclusive" lesgen. Which is comprised mostly of sjws and is slower than the continental drift.
>>
>>8117608
still cute
>>
>>8118268
Tell us about your girlfriend anon!
>>
File: akaridead.png (255KB, 721x403px) Image search: [Google]
akaridead.png
255KB, 721x403px
>>8118320
>"inclusive" lesgen
>checks the other thread
>they're literally talking about being "non binary demi-girls"
>>
File: 1474152225926.jpg (53KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474152225926.jpg
53KB, 720x960px
>>8118267
>implying I didn't vote for the wall
>>
>>8118289
Nice! Congrats on your girlfriend too, anon. 2015 was a good year for acquiring them.

>>8118459
I actually met her on here, we fell for each other quickly and we have been together for a bit more than two years now. Safe to say this is the happiest and best thing 4chan has ever brought me.
>>
File: Tyrol.jpg (248KB, 1263x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrol.jpg
248KB, 1263x1024px
>>8112365
Didn't visit family this year.
I had the week off from work, so we went to stay in a cabin in Austria that we rented before. Just us, the mountains and the fireplace.
And the bed. Lots of bed activity.
>>
>>8118320
>not being a romantic
I'd like to have a woman love me so much that she'd take a bullet for me without hesitation or regret, but that's never going to happen because women don't love their partners as intensely as men do. It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>8118523
Fuck, we are still almost entirely the same. I think I'm 2014 though. Ehh. We have since moved away from /lgbt/ and gone back to our home boards. I still come here every so often if I've gone through /vp/ but still want to browse 4chan.

Congrats on finding a gf, I hope you both are happy! Do you live close or far away? We were long distance for a while but we live in the same town. I'm moving in with her once my lease is up. Either way it's so nice to have someone, isn't it?
>>
>>8118210
Make sure you two communicate, keep seducing her, don't get lazy, listen to her. You're gonna be okay.
>>
>>8117813
>>8118450
>not disgusted by commies
>>
>>8118584
You must be one of them reddit-tier "red-pilled" fags. . Women > subhuman males. That's just how it is. A guy will more likely murder you than save your life, son. Good luck in your autism.

>>8118466
They're so blinded by their delusion it's actually scary.
>>
>>8118210
Focus on the things you share. She'll leave your ass if you keep playing Sims 2 all day.
>>
>>8118649
>y-you're just man
>it i-isn't true!
Whatever you need to tell yourself to be able to hide from the very obvious truth, grandma. I'm lesbian and have spent most of my life around women, the only males in my life have been a few friends, my father and two brothers. On the other hand, I've known lots of women and have had plenty of gfs. I say it's obvious because even I with my somewhat meager male-exposure have noticed it, how sweet they can be. I'm extremely jealous of my brothers' gfs and how they treat their qts. I mean, they're great guys, and I'll never get to experience that kind of devoted romantic love.
>>
File: 342.png (9KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
342.png
9KB, 235x236px
>>8118879
>>
>>8117608
Gonna quote r9k: "she has the eyes of an unlovable medicated whore who fucked 1000 chads"
It's eerie how much you tell about the well being of a person by looking at their eyes.
>>
Anyone here excited about DOW III? I've loved the two earlier games and the franchise, and have gotten pretty good at them. I'm hoping that the new one won't disappoint.
>>
>>8118879
Kek yeah you're nuts.
>"muh anecdotal evidence!!"
>Let's forget all the statistics where the most abusive, violent, murderous, and stupid people are male
How about I give you some of my own, anecdotal evidence? My mother was tied up, locked in a setting closet and beaten by her husband for 13 hours after she discovered he cheated on her. My oldest sister was knocked up at 16 by a 24 year old man who worked at subway. She graduated as a teen mom, getting a degree and providing for the family with a great full-time job as a HR manager while he couldn't keep a simple job as anything. He continued to scream at her, call her a bitch in front of their children, and cheat on her. Finally she had enough and left him and his pathetic ass tried to beg for forgiveness because he knew he was a leech that mistreated her, her family, everyone and expected never to saddled with the consequences. My other sister was knocked up at 18 by a man in his 30s. I watched him drag her down the gravel road and slam her head into the side of his car. He kept her car keys so she couldn't leave. He lied and cheated on her. Finally she left him and he's still a pathetic jerk to this day that refuses to pay child support and teaches his son to be the same anti-establishment asshole he is. My sister was also raped by our uncle. My other sister was sent to the emergency room by her husband. Her face beaten to a pulp in front of their infant daughter. He refused to come out to police, staying in with a gun. He's in jail now because he's an alcoholic who violated parole. He was perfectly courteous to us tho. It's just he was insane and possessive and decided that if she left him because he was a mean alcoholic he would kill her so no one had her. Now that's just the start. There's so much more. So don't act like the professional here. I've seen what they do time and time again out of "love". Take a bullet? They'll put a bullet in you, their kids, and then themselves. How romantic.
>>
File: horizon-zero-dawn-aloy-ps4-art.jpg (234KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
horizon-zero-dawn-aloy-ps4-art.jpg
234KB, 1024x1024px
>>8117865
>>8118961
You guys are overreacting, she obviously just really likes Horizon Zero Dawn.
>>
>>8118238
Seeing her vidya self makes me fall in love with her even harder.
We've reached the point where she also said my weeb self can't shock her anymore.
>>
>not having a 3D gf into both anime/manga and vidya

Honestly, I could never go back. It's simply not worth it, and sharing those hobbies with a gf is absolutely priceless.
>>
File: 1491786205163.png (348KB, 546x945px) Image search: [Google]
1491786205163.png
348KB, 546x945px
>>8119115
>tfw no actual manga gf
Life is suffering.
>>
>>8119115
I can't even score a regular gf.
>>
>>8119259
Of course not, regular chicks are straight.
>>
>>8119284
I can't score a regular lesbian, either.
All I want is a qt soft femme to cuddle and love. ;_;
>>
>>8119259
How old are you? I had my first real life gf at 23 (after wasting 2 years on an online relationship, still mad about it), it's never too late to despair.
>>
>>8119031
>tfw no other lesbians here play based DOW games
>>
>>8119350
I'm 21. Never had a relationship before, either.
I feel like I missed a big recent chance of scoring a qt.
>>
>>8119284
>regular chicks are straight.
no they aren't lol
>>
>>8119432
>21
Yeah you're fine, it will happen eventually. Just don't sit on your butt and wait for a girl to come to you because that's unlikely, you actually have to pursue them a bit.

>I missed a big recent chance of scoring a qt
Been there, don't worry there will be more.
>>
Does Kek still post here?
>>
>>8119432
How so? Did she spread her legs across the grass and yell "do it with your tongue anon!"
>>
Im so fucking depressed, feel like theres nothing to lose if I kill myself right now.
>>
>>8119497
What's going on, anon?
>>
>>8119457
>regular
>adjective
>Arranged in or constituting a constant or definite pattern, especially with the same space between individual instances.
>>
>>8119497
This too shall pass. Get some help, some medication. You're just experiencing a sickness, you will get better if you hang on and get a doctor, my love.
>>
>>8119471
I've been leaving the house more often the past couple of months, so maybe I will run into a woman that is gf material one of these days.

>Been there, don't worry there will be more.

I know that, of course. but right now it's still hard to see myself with another woman.

>>8119480
Well, she did ask me to fuck her at a lake near my place.
But no, we had been friends for around a year, and somewhere down the road we started meeting each other much more frequently. We eventually kissed on a night out, and she told me afterwards that it made her aware of the feelings she has for me. We were in quite the date-y mode for several months, but looking back, there were so many things I could have done better during that time. In the end she broke things off with me and went back to her ex.
>>
File: 1464725789352.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464725789352.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>8119541
>she did ask me to fuck her at a lake near my place.
>We eventually kissed on a night out
>it made her aware of the feelings she has for me.
>date-y mode for several months

What's wrong with you?
>>
Is there a starter pack for me, who finally got to move to my own damn house, away from christnut parents?
>>
>>8119597
Yeah, time for a dating app.
>>
>>8118267
I don't. I want to see Mecca burn. I want to see sheikhs rotting. I want to enslave their women into my "harem", after making them to deny mohafuck thrice. Fuck islam.
>>
>>8119656
Should I look for something serious, or just a hookup? Obviously I'm khv.
>>
>>8119517
>This too shall pass.
Shame I wont
>>
File: 1489638211931.jpg (91KB, 587x648px) Image search: [Google]
1489638211931.jpg
91KB, 587x648px
>>8119721
Whatever you want, anon. If you want to be a slut go for hook ups, if you actually want a girlfriend go for something serious.

Depending on your age you might also want to lie about your virgin status, to prevent awkwardness and embarrassment (let alone the kissless one).
>>
>>8119471
>Yeah you're fine, it will happen eventually
Don't give false hope where there is none. Not everyone is meant to have a happy ending.
>>
>>8119754
So how old are you? 56?
>>
>>8119744
We're all gonna make it my dear. Get some medical help.
>>
>>8119749
I think I want my virginity to be taken by someone I love. That might be echoes from religious uprising though. Umm, I'm 21,(oooold haaaag?) so I think telling a little lie won't hurt too bad eh?
>>
>>8119804
Rats! I mean upbringing.
>>
>>8119804
Nothing wrong with that.
Lost my virginity to a girl I didn't even like before actually meeting someone I love, I'm not religious or anything but it still annoyed me. Especially when the sex was not even worth it.

And actually if you want something serious you can be upfront about your virginity, 21 isn't too bad, it completely depends on how you feel about it anon.
>>
>>8119566
W-What's wrong about that?
>>
>>8119765
No, about half that age and I'm still kv. I tried online dating and such. I just don't seem to click with anyone. Plus, I'm a bit of a workaholic. My flaws are sufficient enough to make me undesirable to most.
>at least I have a good career, r-right?
>>
>>8119881
You seriously need to work on your flaws, if you find yourself undesirable then obviously it's just not gonna work.
>>
>>8119832
I see. Sounds better to find a lovable gf. I stopped believing in christ/yahweh/holyspirit when I was 16, just kept my mouth shut about it until now. Just like what I did after attempting to pray away tempting lesbian succubuses since I was 12. But you know, old habits. I think I'll be open about virginity, but not about kisslessness.
>>
File: 1490815124787.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490815124787.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>8119898
Fix me, anon.
>>
>>8116849
Only if I'm drunk, mad, around my family or not thinking about it too hard.
>>
>>8119881
What career? Have you considered being a sugarmom? Depends how much cash you make, really.
>>
My libido has been completely dead for a week or so, I'm actually getting scared.
>>
>>8119936
>sugarmom
No, thanks. That will mean she will only want me for my money. She won't really love me. She will just tolerate me so she can leech off of me at her convenience. In that case, I'm better off alone. I make enough money to support a family of four. I live alone though, well along with my doggo and cat. Money just accumulates in my bank account. Maybe I should go on a trip or something.
>>
>>8119920
I believe in you anon, getting a girlfriend is everything but impossible.

You have a career, which means that you're actually capable of achieving something big, getting a girlfriend (or simply having sex with one) is much easier than that.

You can improve yourself, work on those flaws, you can absolutely do this, don't be a defeatist. I've met my fair share of uneducated, idiotic, unattractive, vulgar women getting girls. You're not below them, they are not better than you.
>>
>>8119950
>a week
Don't freak out, it can come and go for various reasons.
>>
>>8119987
>just in it for money
Now that I think about it... yeah, it's pretty much like that. I'm just fantasizing about a situation that she'll be for hire from the start, but then we fall in love for real. Silly, I know, and very unlikely.
>>
>>8119987
>>8120026
>>8119987
Oh, and you should totally spend some money on things that make you happy. Just not on drugs. Stay away from drugs.
>>
>>8120026
Don't forget that Germanon and Austrianon also sealed their marriage before we knew Austria was a richfag.
>>
>>8120025
Yeah I know it varies with my cycle usually but I'm pretty much mid-cycle now and should be ovulating in a bit and I feeling absolutely nothing. I'm not freaking out or anything but it feels weird in a way.
>>
>>8120004
T-thanks for the words of encouragement.

>>8120053
I already have everything I want; still unhappy. Materialistic things will never make up for someone loving you.
I do buy weed, though. I only get high on Fridays. It's literally the only thing I look forward to throughout the workweek. Order pizza, get high, play vidyas all night long. I guess it makes me feel like a teenager again or some shit.
>>
>>8119950
Have you only recently started hrt? Give it a couple of moths for your body to adjust. It usually comes back.
>>
>>8120099
KEK. Really?
True love right there.
>>
>>8120099
Didn't you read the long-winded explanation about her family's finances that I definitely understood? She's not rich, her father's foundation's firm (?) is. Or something.

>>8120143
d/a but what is hrt? I only read about birth control affecting your libido
>>
File: 50e.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
50e.png
36KB, 250x250px
>tfw friend of mine asked for my mother's number
>>
File: 1448984651280.jpg (61KB, 646x601px) Image search: [Google]
1448984651280.jpg
61KB, 646x601px
>>8119987
>I make enough money to support a family of four. >Money just accumulates in my bank account.

So who NEET here?
At least my understanding girlfriend has a job.
>>
>>8120099
Aww yeah I remember them. They're so adorable!
>>8120113
I guess weed is not that bad, still, be careful not to turn into full junkie.
>>
>>8120162
Kek what? What kind of disrespect? That said I'm into age gap so feel free to talk more about this.
>>
>>8120113
>>8120205
Sorry I keep forgetting stuff, but I wonder if you should find joy in growing your own weed? You know, gardening is fun. At least for me. Dunno about weed cultivating tho.
>>
>>8120205
>Aww yeah I remember them. They're so adorable!
You have missed out on a lot, anony. Do you know about the lesbian island we are planning on creating where Austria is our Queen?
>>
>>8120258
>where Austria is our Queen
But why
>>
>>8120260
Because she will be the one buying the island, thus giving her all rights to rule over us plebs.
>>
>>8120205
>I remember them.

They're here all day erry day, Anon.

>>8120209
My friend has made it obvious that she'd like to fug me. Seeing as I don't want to, though, she's apparently trying to score my mother now in order to get it on with someone who at least looks kinda similar to me. My friend actually asked if she's "as hot as [me]".
>>
>>8120265
>being a submissive bitch
This is why you all struggle to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>8120272
For austria, I'll be the most submissive bitch that ever existed. However, austria is a natural sub so I'm not sure how that will work out.
>>
>>8120258
Damn, my offlinefaggery is showing. Had been busy trying to survive uni. Tell Our Majesty that I'm sorry and that I'd rather not be decapitated, if it isn't too kate.
>>
File: 1464853948768.jpg (81KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464853948768.jpg
81KB, 540x540px
>>8120286
>austria is a natural sub
>most of lesgen is a sub

Yeah, it'd be a bunch of you on an island trying to avoid eye contact.
>>
>>8120289
It's okay. Just don't ever leave me...I mean us... again.
>>
>>8120309
I think Germanon has said she's a dom.
>>
File: 1489125906381.png (89KB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
1489125906381.png
89KB, 313x325px
>>8120309
It's going to be great!
>>
>>8120311
My strongest gratitude, Your Highness. I shall not forsake thee. Sappho bless.
>>
>>8120271
>They're here all day erry day
Hey now, I actually spent most of today offline and doing Easter stuff with my family.
But I missed you all dearly.
>>
>>8120347
So you're actually married to the other anon?
>>
>>8120461
No, but Germanon and I will get married as soon as we're on Lesbos 2.0
>>
File: 21.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>8120484
>roleplaying
>>
File: AnonLesbianMom.jpg (910KB, 1800x3100px) Image search: [Google]
AnonLesbianMom.jpg
910KB, 1800x3100px
>>8120271
Is this you, anon?
>>
>>8120516
hownew.ru
>>
>>8120521
>posting their mom's ass and pussy online
This whole thing reeks of bullshit and I pray that it indeed is.
>>
/clg/ let me ask y'all something:

I met a girl on OKC over a year ago, and then we ended up matching on tindr a few months later. We talked for like 5 months before we finally met up last June, and we seemed to really clique, I thought she liked me alot. But after our second 'date' she went ghost for a week and when she finally got back to me, she said she only wanted to be friends bc she has emotional problems.

I've been thinking about her alot recently. I really have been wanting to get with her (as in be gfs, although fuckbuddies would be okay too desu), but idk how/if its worth it or how to pull it off.

What do you all think?
>>
>>8120567
>not knowing about the great lesgen happening of November 2016
>>
>>8119881
are you cute?
i'll be your gf if you buy me nice things and kiss me good
>>
>>8120567
>This whole thing reeks of bullshit and I pray that it indeed is.
KEK
its all real, and its all glorious anon
>>
>>8120521
No, but I remember that incident and am still mortified by it.
My mother also gave birth to me kinda late, and is very straight.
>>
>>8120595
I was on vacations with my girlfriend then, sorry anon.
>>
>>8120592
Emotional wrecks either wreck you or come to you when they solved themselves.

Unless she comes to you, don't.
>>
>>8120592
>she went ghost for a week and when she finally got back to me, she said she only wanted to be friends bc she has emotional problems.
Sounds like a mess, anon. Tread carefully.
>>
>>8119044
God bless America
>>
>>8119931
>smol
>tsundere
>awkward around girls
>has a southern accent

my little delinquent anon can't be this cute
>>
File: 1366260512841.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1366260512841.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
>work in a hugely female-dominated field
>get called into supervisor's office yesterday
>coworker(s) have been telling her I'm making them uncomfortable with "advances towards them"
>not really attracted to any of my coworkers
>shy; struggle with making "advances" towards other gay chicks (much less straight coworkers)
>SV didn't give any names
>left to wallow in paranoia, re-examining my interactions/relationships with literally the entire staff

BEING

GAY

REALLY

SUCKS
>>
>>8119503
I just dont know anymore. Everything seems so bad, I dont see a reason to keep living, I have no hope in getting better, I dont wanna do anything and I hate myself. I'm living only for the weekends, where I hang out with some friends, we laugh and drink and smoke pot.

>>8119517
I had a crisis like this in 2015, and tried kms. This ones worse much worse. Health care here is fucking expensive, and my parents are ignorants, idk how to explain. At least i have my friends, but Im thinking that ending my life will be better and easier.
>>
>>8121002
Get married. They'll be less likely to assume your flirts.
>>
>>8121013
Your name doesn't start with a C, does it?
>>
>>8121053
Nope.
>>
>>8121013
>I'm living only for the weekends, where I hang out with some friends, we laugh and drink and smoke pot.
Is that not enough? There are others with no friends to hang out with, anon.
>>
>>8112365
Never posted here before but im curious as to what you carpet munchers think should be like the maximum age gap in a relationship. Iv been flirting hardcore with this really cute girl and i know she likes me too, we have a lot in common, but shes 5 years older than me.

Is that too much of a gap?
>>
>>8121132
FUGGGGGG HER
>>
Hey clg how do you flirt? Shit I need to kiss someone.
>>
Best girl ethnicity guide:
1. Whites and honorably half whites. East Asians
2. Latinas and Mediterranean girls
3. Turks and Arabs
4. South Asians
5. Niggers and other subhumans
>>
>>8121146
i mean id like to but i was hoping for more than just a fling. You dont think 5 years is too much for a long term relationship?
>>
>>8121119
Yeah, I know. But after that, I just remember how shitty life is.
>>
>>8121160
100% agree. There is objectively nothing more unappealing than an extremely dark vagina. Their skin just looks like cancer, idk how anyone finds them attractive
>>
File: 1471149122922.jpg (8KB, 282x258px) Image search: [Google]
1471149122922.jpg
8KB, 282x258px
>>8121154
>Hey clg how do you flirt?
Ay bby u want sum fuk?
>>
>>8121162
Sounds like you need some hobbies in your life. Is there anything you are passionate about that can distract you from your feels?
>>
>>8121172
Sadly majority of humanity will be shit skin by 2050. Oh, the humanity!
>>
Does /clg have any love for Asian girls who are fit and have abs?
>>
>>8121246
if they have a cute face then yes
>>
>>8120900
Aw shucks. I don't know that I qualify for tsundere status though.

>>8121154
>blurt out awkward 'y-you too!' level shit because I'm flustered
>get so flustered it seems like I'm annoyed or agitated
>go out of my way to avoid interaction
>drop shit everywhere

Ladies, contain your orgasms.
>>
>>8121246
I don't find Asians attractive.
>>
File: 1490463166081.jpg (159KB, 634x735px) Image search: [Google]
1490463166081.jpg
159KB, 634x735px
>>8121266
>Ladies, contain your orgasms.
With that kind of flirting, how can I?
>>
>>8121271
WTF is wrong you?
>>
File: 1485315185675.png (453KB, 556x519px) Image search: [Google]
1485315185675.png
453KB, 556x519px
>>8121349
>asked for an opinion
>give an honest opinion
>WTF anon
>>
Senpai, fresh bread please.
>>
>>8121411
In an hour or so. I promise my greedy Lil gremlin. I'm going out for dessert on my cake day.
>>
>>8121013
hey this is me, minus the fun weekends and friends. let's make a suicide pact.
>>
Delicious flat chest with abs and a ponytail is all I want in a girl
>>
>>8122022
All I want is for a girl to have her pucci on my face right now.
>>
>>8122049
Your request for pussy has been denied. Please fill form P-42 and remember the correct attachments.
>>
>>8122117
>Your request for pussy has been denied.
fml. I can't ever get internet pucci.
>>
File: 300.jpg (15KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
15KB, 400x380px
>>8121246
There's an asian qt who works out at my gym with a lip ring and awesome guns. I don't talk to her.

>implying that she doesn't already have a girlfriend

>>8121286
Don't worry there's enough of me to go around.

>>8122140
Neither can I, my friend.
>>
Come on over then. I think im gonna be sick ech

>>8122321
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.