[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 59

File: wedding dresses.jpg (63KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
wedding dresses.jpg
63KB, 564x846px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Spring Fashion Edition

Do you like wearing dresses? Now that the sun is somewhat coming out - is there anything you want to wear? What is an article of clothing you detest one women? (Sorry I'm somewhat intoxicated so I might make a mistake.)

Here are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait. Please use them during raids. Should you notice a particularly incessant shitposter, work together and exercise the ability to HIDE and REPORT.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Hotshotgg finally appears in the first half of the thread after a long string of disappointments
>Austria's family and being a rich girl = That's some Game of Thrones shit.
>At Disneyland there's a gay Merida engaged to her attendant and that's adorable
>Bringbong lost her accent and some other family-girlfriend hijinks
>Moose meat
>Anon has cheated on her girlfriend several times and feels no guilt. Is called "a man".
>Girl gets her nape shaved. Is cute.
>A-at least I tried.
>She got a girlfriend from 4chan and decided to leave us behind. But they all come crawling back.
>You're pretty, anon. Now how do you feel?
>Woman feels suicidal again. But we hope she doesn't give it up yet. We're all gonna make it, just hang on.
>The island will be made of subs and it will be glorious
>our request for pussy has been denied.

Previous: >>8112365
>>
>>8122321
I have already bought a very summer dresses and skirts. And I'm anxious to use them at long last! But usually I just wear shorts, tshirt and a flannel shirt.
>>
File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
>>
File: lesbian fuckboy.jpg (102KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian fuckboy.jpg
102KB, 920x920px
>>8122321
I have to be in a certain mood but when I am I love dresses and heels. They make me feel sexy. Other times I'd rather wear a nice leather jacket and boots.

I detest trashy fuckboy clothing. Wouldn't be caught dead in one of those outfits or date a girl who dresses like pic related.
>>
File: RGUqLy9.jpg (122KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RGUqLy9.jpg
122KB, 960x1280px
>>8122473
Is the "skinny jeans + converse/vans/adidas sneakers + t shirt + flannel/hoodie/sweatshirt" outfit good or attractive? Pic related isn't me, but it's the type of outfit I'm usually wearing. I'm pretty young and haven't fully fleshed out or developed my ideal fashion sense yet, hoping to get new clothes before college starts.
>>
>>8122573
5/5 would take home and fuck. Or take you out and try to make you my gf
>>
>>8122585
>Pic related isn't me
Girl that's not me, I got it from /r/streetwear on lereddit. I'm just asking for fashion advice, if that kinda outfit is attractive by this community's high standards
>>
>>8122573
>generic tumblr lesbian outfit
>>
>>8122597
I would still try to hook up with you
>>
>>8122607
I would like a girl to fall in love with and adore and hold hands with before any fucking happens desu
>>
>>8122613
I would hold hands in public. And also kiss before and after movies
>>
>>8122622
Aww, thanks anon love u too <3
>>
File: 1486201976163.png (510KB, 770x789px) Image search: [Google]
1486201976163.png
510KB, 770x789px
>>8122597
>lereddit
>>
>>8122573
It's totally acceptable for someone your age! I'm in mid-20s and in a big city so whenever I see girls dressed like that I assume they're newly out and still date with the mentality of teenagers. Or that they're a YouTuber which is... yeah that's basically the same teenager mentality. That entire clique is a cesspool of insecurity.

Younger/newly out lesbians feel like they need a way to project their gayness so other girls notice them. I was the same way and dressed like that from 16-18 and then developed my fashion sense from there. You'll figure it out throughout college and beyond. Are you already out or waiting for college?
>>
File: tumblr_onbta6cjG81vnxm5yo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onbta6cjG81vnxm5yo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x386px
I wish I had a buddy to discuss tea with...
>>
>>8122672
You described it perfectly, I'm a currently closeted teenager but plan to fully come out and date girls when I begin college this fall. I'm going to a state school in a big city too. Yeah I guess I have that teenager mentality, but it's inevitable honestly.
>>
>>8122682
t. 17 american girl with union jack on her wall
>>
>>8122684
That's the perfect way to do it. You'll want to come out right away (within the first week) and it will make things soooo much easier. Just expect people to try to set you up with every other lesbian they know. It can get annoying, but they mean well and you might meet a girl you really like.

If you want a gf in college you're better off finding one sooner rather than later. They get snapped up pretty fast and then after that you'll always have to compete with her shitty ex who won't stop trying to get back in the picture.
>>
So is the reason Straight Cis men are scared of lesbians is that a lesbian can be fat and still fuck a woman?
>>
>>8122824
Darn, that sounds competitive and a way to skyrocket my insecurities, especially since decent girls into girls are relatively rare and limited haha (none of those crazy SJW types pls)

I'm working on becoming cuter, more attractive, and fulfilling the generic Tumblr lesbian aestheticâ„¢ this summer by losing weight, developing makeup skills, buying new clothes, and getting into more hobbies. I'm currently 5'2 and 104 pounds, aiming to get down to 100 or even lower. Any tips? I just want to be a cool gay (like you all around here) ahead of the game ;_;
>>
File: 1492141425122.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492141425122.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>8122873
>reddit
>tumblr
>underage
>midget
>asking tips on how to lose 4 lbs
>thinks clg is populated by cool people
>>
>>8122873
You sound really aware and are already preparing so my guess is that you'll be more than fine. If you're lucky you'll get a Welcome Week hookup or two. I went to a large very liberal college in a big liberal city so ymmv, but here's the advice I have...

The LGBT club will probably be full of fat SJWs and drama. If your school is generally liberal you won't need to join the club to meet other gay people.

Decent girls are indeed a limited commodity. They'll be most available freshman and junior year. Junior year because that's when most students go abroad so you'll see lots of couples break up.

If you're going to date around instead of getting a gf, only date one girl from your school (or at least per program) at a time. Keep the girls as socially separated as possible. This is much easier to do in a big city with many colleges.

Girls are looking for gfs freshman year because for most of them this is their first time being out. This is your best chance to get them non-jaded and with a clean slate.

Bi girls are generally easier to hook up with but harder to keep. Pretty much all the hot ones will be in a LTR with a dude by the time you graduate.

Join clubs that interest you so you'll have a common topic with any girl you meet there. It'll take away the "how do I say hi" fear.

Go to the school gym a lot. You'll keep away from the freshman 15 and see other girls who are doing the same. If she keeps looking at you, she's probably into you.

You're petite so make sure you EAT before you drink alcohol. I learned this one the hard way. Getting wasted in front of your crush isn't cute.

I'm better with dating around advice than gf advice desu, but I hope this was at least a little bit helpful. Oh and study hard and get good grades. And do an internship with good job connections. That's key.
>>
>>8122873
if you're 5'2 than 104 lbs should be the perfect weight. Unless you have anorexia.
>>
>>8122362
>_>
>>
>>8123111
You have become a /clg/ meme.
>>
>>8123125
I just wanted to post my eyes for the thing... I thought everyone was going to do it, but it was just me and the girl who asked others to do it. :/

I is a meme now....
>>
>>8123139
Get out
>>
>>8123144
You first.
>>
>>8123139
Kek. Don't fall of the pic baits next time.
>>
>>8123152
Maybe don't bait innocent women into posting pics only to be catty about it later?
>>
>>8123173
Maybe don't post pics of yourself online and expect no one to save them.
Also, I'm not the one that keeps posting your peeps, anon. I was just telling you not to fall of the pic baits.
>>
I slept all day and now I can't sleep. What are y'all up to this Monday?

Also I want to die t b h.
>>
File: 1489451429982.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489451429982.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>8123195
>What are y'all up to this Monday?
Oh, you know....cramming for a parasitology exam the night before. The usual.
>>
>tfw cousin is kill
>burial's going to be in few weeks
>just cut my hair short
>now relatives will see my lesbian
>never thought I'd meet them again this soon
Should I just fake femme or what?
>>
>>8123232
>family member dies
>cares more about own appearance
If you can fake some empathy, that would be ideal.
>>
>>8123207
Sounds scary. Are you premed? Good luck, anon.
>>
>>8123232
How can you fake being femme when your hair is short?
>>
>>8123239
But what if that anon didn't see that cousin that much and wasn't really close to them
>>
File: poop.jpg (88KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
88KB, 800x629px
>>8123249
>Are you premed?
No. I'm already in med school for pathology. I'll be done soon. Medical parasitology isn't that hard, it's just that I have a bad procrastination habit when it comes to studying for exams.
Parasitology is a lot like playing "where's waldo?" You just have to be able to find the parasite's eggs in shit, correlate it to the patient's symptoms and you should be gucci.

Pic related is shit. Literally. It's what poop looks like under a microscope. There is a parasitic egg somewhere in there. All you have to do is locate it, know what species it belongs to and you should have your diagnosis. Easy.
>>
>>8123239
>>8123260
Bingo! They stopped talking to me a decade ago. Dunno if it's because I'm creepy autist, or because I hinted at loving chicks.
>>
>>8123258
That's the problem, really.
>>
>>8123274
Well I guess everyone's got different ways to celebrate Easter. I hope you're enjoying your egg hunt.

So what parasite is in this poop?
>>
>>8123274
Lad rat
>BAHAHHAHAHAHA
>no qt nurses for you
>>
>>8123279
My mom has a short hair and she's a femme af
>no, I don't have mommy issues
>she works in finance
I actually believe that she's banging unpaid interns at work. All her marriages failed and she's a true boss lady. Feminine but in charge.
>>
File: Entamoeba histolytica.jpg (109KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
Entamoeba histolytica.jpg
109KB, 800x629px
>>8123306
It's right there; you can see the small nucleus to the side. Everything else is just shit junk.

>>8123321
>no qt nurses for you
Please, don't remind me. Nurses rarely go to the pathology department. Usually when they do, they're pissed off about something.
>>
>>8123147
Heh heh
That's mah girl.
>>
>>8123327
What a slag.
>>
>>8123361
I have so much eye candy at the neuro. Especially with all the nurses and new doctors. Not to mention our old lady who has enough sex appeal to keep the whole department on their toes.
>>
Ugh. I don't want to work, the weather is shitty and my head hurts and my day isn't even halfway done. Save me lesgen.
>>
>>8123365
Man in a woman thread pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>8123371
What do you do?
>>
>>8123371
Eat a candy bar and drink some water. It should work right away. Unless its not a common headache.
>>
>>8123384
Work for my father. Either real-estate stuff (we own a few apartment buildings) or the investment area, wealth management etc.
I normally enjoy it but I'm still in vacation mode and the weather sucks and yeah.

>>8123391
Thanks for the suggestion anon
>>
>>8123382
Uuuuh wut??
Literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>8123393
Well actually. Where do you hurt? Behind your eye? On your right hemisphere? Or left. Then is it a pulse sort of thing? I mean whats going on here?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170417-130132.png (503KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170417-130132.png
503KB, 1440x2560px
>>8123403
Left side, behind/through my eye, like pic related. The pain is usually more stabbing (ice-pick through the eye kinda thing) but if it's just a normal headache it can be pulsing as well.
>>
>>8123367
>I have so much eye candy at the neuro.
Lucky you. A few weeks ago, they hired a super qt Vietnamese med tech for the micro department. I struggle to keep my spaghetti in check whenever she asks me questions. Other than her, I'm surrounded by aged pathologists and med techs. It would be nice to have a couple of qt nurses walking around in the department to keep me distracted on slow, uneventful days.
>>
>>8122473
>tfw might be a lesbian fuccboi
I only wear skirts/dresses occasionally and when I do they're knee length or longer. I like short skirts on other girls, but I feel weird in one. I'll be busting out the short shorts though.
>>
>>8123419
But you don't have to deal with neuro patients! Consider yourself lucky. But do try to hook up
>>
>>8123415
Ok so you are exhibiting sensitivity to light. And the fact that its pulsating means it is a kind of withdrawal. So yeah. Do the candy bar thing. Then cover your eyes when you lay down. Don't do the cold thing just keep it light. Make sure blood can get in And out of your head freely. <3 should work.
>>
>>8123439
The only patients I actually deal with are chilling at the morgue waiting for their autopsy.
>>
>>8123327
Thanks. How does she dress, exactly?
>>
>>8123447
I appreciate your help anon but unfortunately I'm up to my neck in work and can't just lay down for a while to see if it gets better.
>>
>>8123469
Lucky you.
>>
>>8123476
Well it would really help if you just stopped reading. The focusing is really whats keeping you in pain.
>>
>>8122672
>>8122684

I don't really see all of that desu. It's just a generic outfit with converse and plaid. Same old lesbian uniform we've had since 1985 except the jeans got skinnier.

>>8122873
You sound cute.
>>
>>8123274
I'm curious and want to know where the parasitic egg in the micropoop is pls.
>>
So with all the mommy issues going on here, who's the oldest anon present?
>>
File: Comfy blanket.gif (2MB, 296x182px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy blanket.gif
2MB, 296x182px
>>
>>8123545
this anonette is 43.
>>
File: Making breakfast.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Making breakfast.gif
991KB, 500x281px
what do you do when you get lonely lesgen
>>
>>8123564
that's a guy behind her.
>>
I really want to wear body suits and bathing suits but I don't own any yet and I'm afraid I won't be able to tuck tight enough for the bikini bottoms
I'm looking forward to showing off my dfc though
>>
>>8123564
Cuddle with my sister, and extensive masturbation.
Not at the same time, I mean.
>>
>>8122573
>skinny jeans + converse/vans/adidas sneakers + t shirt + flannel/hoodie/sweatshirt" outfit good or attractive?
Not unless you're a teenager, no.
>>
>>8123560
Be my mommy pls
>>
File: 20170417_135338.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170417_135338.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>8122321
>Now that the sun is somewhat coming out

It's going to snow again this week. And look at the hail going on.
>>
>>8123552
stop it anon you're making me feel things I don't want to feel ;_;
>>
>>8123628
Think about it. Nobody will ever look at you like that.
>>
>>8123637
I have been looked at like that. that's the point, I'm trying to forget about it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>8123644
There it goes
Was wondering how long it would take this fag to post.
>>
>>8123232
>>8123327
>googling makeups for funerals
>find sexy corpses
WHY
>>
>>8123649
It's usually around the 80th post I've noticed.
>>
>>8123649
>>8123667
I just woke up.
>>
>>8123592
I'm the one with mommy issues.
>>
>>8123677
Well, that's a shame.
>>
>>8123672
Soo whats that...? East coast usa?

>>8123677
You might be.
>>
Tell me about the gay moments during your teens. Especially about the awkward ones.
>>
>>8123787
I made out with a friend of mine during a sleepover dare with 15. It was my first kissu and she got really into it for some reason and I was just burning up all over. Super embarrassed but I didn't want it to ever end.
>>
File: colour.png (894B, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
894B, 220x220px
>>8122321
I love dresses, but not overly long ones. Dresses make me feel like walking on clouds and I always dread when the cold seasons near again.

My wife isn't as big on dresses, she's very modest with her wardrope in general. She also prefers darker colours like in image whereas I always loved bright colours and white. Most of my dresses are white or a light hue of certain colours.
>>
>>8123787
told this before
>be 14
>have huge crush on friend of mine
>she doesn't know I like girls, doesn't know I have a crush on her
>sleep-over at her house
>she talks about a boy she likes
>me heart is crushed
>asks if we can practice kissing
>my heart soars
>we start kissing
>I'm actually kissing my crush
>do this for about 15 minutes. some really passionate
>decide it's bed time
>we always sleep in the same bed
>get into bed, she's facing away from me
>I spoon up against her
>she pushes back to me. good sign
>I put my arm around her and pull her tight. she responds by pushing back even closer
>I let my hand wander to her chest and start rubbing her breast. she doesn't object
>my mouth is right at her neck and ear, breathing gently on her skin
>my hand moves under her pajama bottoms and between her legs
>still no objection
>start rubbing her
>her breathing becomes more intense
>suddenly she stiffens, groans a little and then is very still
>we spoon together for the rest of the night
>I'm in heaven
>next morning we wake up and she says
>"I don't mind you sleeping over but we can do that lezzy shit again
>never sleep over again
>>
>>8123825
>gets rubbed off and objects the next morning
Why are straight girls so mean ;_;
>>
>>8123815
>My wife
tfw married my cisbian wife before gay marriage was legal
>>
>>8123856
Legal where?
>>
>>8123207
I got Monday off because I work for a school that thinks it's a "religious holiday" and I don't report to my other job on Mondays.

So I'm probably going to eat some yummy food, pay some bills, go to therapy and go to the gym. If the blonde qt is there like she was last time you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to go out of my way to avoid prolonged contact.
>>
>>8123860
several countries where it has been legalised in the last few years
>>
>>8123195
Work in Boston. Just about everyone has off for Patriot's Day except my company. I have to sit here and then fight the mess traffic will be this afternoon because of the marathon.
>>
>>8123887
Yeah, okay, I was just curious. I'm Danish where we've had legal unions since 1989.
>>
>>8123902
haha, not that long ago

this was actual marriage tho
>>
File: 1484088928751.png (9KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1484088928751.png
9KB, 387x429px
>>8123870
>you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to go out of my way to avoid prolonged contact.

You are fucking adorable, you know that right?
>>
File: Same.jpg (151KB, 623x643px) Image search: [Google]
Same.jpg
151KB, 623x643px
>>8123905
Yeah, I get that. We were fairly late with recognition of full-on marriage compared to our early acceptance of unions.

We got married in 2015. My wife's British so it's not like we had to have stuck with Denmark, I just had a specific spot in mind I wanted us to take vows.
>>
File: cute.jpg (195KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
195KB, 1080x1349px
Do you like doing cute romantic stuff with your (hypothetical) girlfriend?
>>
>>8123966
Obviously. My hypothetical girlfriend loves long hypothetical walks on the beach
>>
>>8123933
oops, meant my marriage wasn't as long ago as 1989
>>
>>8123966
My hypothetical girlfriend loves cuddling up with food, tv, and vidya
>>
>>8123966
My current gf bought me flowers, chocolate and a new PC game because I had a rough day at work.
>>
>>8124009
>new PC game

She's a keeper, anon.
>>
>>8124022
We use each others clothes and we're thinking about adopting a cat together. I should probably propose to her soon and leave /clg for good.
>>
>>8124028
Don't you dare. Stay and rub your happiness into our faces.
>>
>>8124028
my dream is to have a gf the same size as me
>>
>>8124033
I'm graduating soon and I guess I really need to leave this of depravity, incest and cuteness soon. Besides, I don't want to rub my relationship to you guys, anon. All of you deserve a gf and happiness!
>>8124047
That's a start I guess?
>>
>>8123594
We have straight up snow here.
And I love snow but Jesus it doesn't even feel like spring.
>>
File: forever.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
forever.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>8124056
You'll come back eventually, if you do decide to leave. They all come back.
>>
>>8124009
What game?
>>
File: liskot.jpg (456KB, 994x664px) Image search: [Google]
liskot.jpg
456KB, 994x664px
>>8124083
Not if I get the financial job I've always wanted.
>>
>>8124090
For Honor.
>>
>>8123966
>yfw you are a very romantic person but you are so thirsty you can only think of sex stuff in response.

What have I become;__;
>>
>>8124114
you're not a "very romantic person"
>>
>>8124092
Like they say, once you go 4chan...
>>
>>8124130
Only if you stay as a NEET. Get a job, gf and a life and become a normie.

Besides! Anon, you seem hell bent on wanting me to stay. Do you have a crush on me?
>>
>>8124103
*sigh* You keep her, or else I come get her. No offense desu.
>tfw no gamer gf
>>
>>8124139
Funny thing though, she isn't into vidya that much. Partly because I play autistic or just plain scifi games but she does like to watch me play at times. Some of the best moments have been when I played with her on my lap. Hardly to explain, really. It's so damn dumb thing to even think about but she wanted to do something together. So she had all the hugs and kisses while I played. Well, "played" because I had a cute girl on my lap so it was hard to concentrate.
>>
>>8124134
>job
Everything's imported to pingpong
>gf
Impissible for autist reeee
>life
Never had one
>Do you have a crush on me?
Maybe. Show pic.
>>
File: heart_throbs.png (327KB, 692x512px) Image search: [Google]
heart_throbs.png
327KB, 692x512px
>>8124103
Play with me anon.
What's your main?
>>
>>8124178
>everything's imported to bing bong
False.
>impossible for autist ree
I got my gf while wearing a traditional student overalls at a uni sauna party. While drinking cheap whiskey. And it worked. So you can do it!
>Never had one
Get a hobby outside 4chan
>maybe
You're cute but I'm already taking. No more attention whoring ever again
>>8124180
Sorry but no. I have other games I want to finish first.
>>
>>8124195
>uni sauna party
>going outside
>going to parties
>still calls self autist
>>
>>8124229
Obligatory Finnish student life, which was a cruel experience for me. But I did get a gf from there so it was a total success!
>>
Where does one learn to hack? I want to impress ladies. Also, dem celeb nudes
>>
>>8124122
I really am. Or was. When I had gf
>>
>>8124195
>>8124239
>Finnish students have all-girls sauna parties on the reg
Fuck, I guess the darkness and alcoholism is worth it after all.
>>
File: manry tears.jpg (47KB, 589x378px) Image search: [Google]
manry tears.jpg
47KB, 589x378px
>>8123907
It's cuter in theory than in practice, I promise. It's hard to keep your street cred when you can't even talk to women. Thanks, though!

>>8123966
>tfw your imagination isn't even good enough to conjure up a qt that will eat yummy food, watch anime and exercise with you
>>
>>8124261
I remember my first year saunas. That amount of naked, sweaty girls all around you <3
>>
>>8124247
You want inclusive lesgen >>>/lesgen/
>>
>>8124273
Hng. That's way cool
>>
>>8124273
I want a really detailed greentext about this.
>>
>>8124287
Anyway, I have to get going. Bye <3
>>
>>8124297
Ugh, fine. You damn harlots, all of you lot!
>be me
>19
>fresh into engineering
>freshman(?) sauna evening
>first we drink
>in our student overalls
>sauna time!
>undress
>naked girls everywhere
>shaved pussies
>drink beer in sauna
>girls go into full cuddling mode
>cuddling, hugging and little bit kissing after sauna
>go to home with a qt's home number
>>
>>8122473
I hate girls like that.
>>
>>8124280
But I'm not bihet/tranny?
>>
>>8124334
>shaved pussies
And me, with overgrown jungle.
>>
>>8124334
>tfw no drunk naked sauna gf
Sounds cute though. Thanks for sharing.
I've only been at the sauna a few times with my bestie but I always felt like burning up. And nothing to do with temperature.
>>
>>8124353
No biggie, anon! Quite common in Finland, really. Normally it's a non sexual place but I was a sexually frustrated awkward lesbian back then.
>>
>>8124360
I'm still a sexually frustrated awkward lesbian, let's get naked together.
>>
>>8124371
Can I lick your pussy?
>>
>>8124371
In a sauna, sure! Otherwise no
>>
>>8124334
Naked with strangers? How did you keep from eying everyone up? ...was anyone else eying you up?
>>
>>8124374
Please do anon.~

>>8124383
That's fine too, for now.
>>
>>8124391
I wanna smell your wet cunt
>>
>>8124386
I just don't make sauna seem like a sexual place at all. I mean I did eye on girls because I'm a decadent pervert but still. Also one girl did comment my abs so I guess? But it was awkward. And 99% of the time sauna is not sexual.
>>8124391
Good!
>>
>>8124272
>delinquent anon continues to be adorable
>>
>>8124403
>TFW you'll never sit completely naked in a sauna while a loli beats your back with twigs and everyone is just cool with it
>>
>>8124402
Are you that guy from Silence of the Lambs?
>>
>>8124430
Yep. Problems?
>>
>>8124432
>>
normie girls are the best girls
>>
>>8124496
Well, they seem to be the only ones with good stories to tell since they tend to leave their house.
>>
File: pol.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>8124404
How do people keep guessing it's me?

>>8124496
>tfw normie
>>
>>8124563
It's not that hard to figure out anons that post frequently. There are certain words that they use that helps distinguish them.
>>
>>8124597
>delinquent anon uses "street cred"
>haha anon writes nothing but haha
>pancake anon doesn't capitalize
>Austrianon frequently starts sentences with "Yeah" and cracks jokes in an extra sentence

It's true.
>>
>>8124563
this >>8124597 and >>8124621, you talking about working out and being awkward around women and and you always use pictures of buff dudes crying as reaction images
>>
>>8124621
I also frequently start sentences with "Well", not just Yeah. I recently read that non-native speakers tend to use Well more often.
>>
>>8124621
>Mcburger always writes about acne creatures or references her night shift or sleeping schedule
>>
>>8124634
She also doesn't capitalize and puts random greentext into her posts.
>>
Just booked a hotel on NYC so my vacation in July is set!
>American girls beware!
>>
>>8124658
>Fin anon writes about fucking girls and breaking their heart
>>
>>8124658
Prepare for warm humid weather anon. I prefer NYC just on either side of the summer season desu. Still fun place to go, I went there for a pride once, on a friends invitation. Not the best pride in the world though, didn't get laid either.
>>
>>8124650
because I am lazy
>>
>>8124674
What else there is to write about? I'm going to gym 5 times a week to get a killer body with serious abs! I'm prepared to go full slut mode and hopefully I see results with many broken hearts. Even better if she posts here so I can feed my ego with all the American girls who miss me.
>>8124679
Thanks for the info, kind anon. I'm staying for a little over a week and hopefully that's enough time for my plans.
>>
File: oshet.gif (868KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
oshet.gif
868KB, 500x275px
>>8124679
Ey, my 4chan word filter virginity was just popped. Didn't even know there was one. Apparently I've been a newfag this entire time, I keep learning about myself here, scary.
>>
>>8124697
A week is the bare minimum for NYC, assuming it's your first time there and you wanna see as much as possible. I always recommend a long weeks time to private contacts, something like 10 days. It's a great place to just stroll and pretend you're a local, although usually they can tell a tourist regardless of what they wear.
>>
>>8124711
Not my first time, actually it's my third
>first time when I was 15
>hooked up with this British tourist girl
>most awkward sex ever
>I mean seriously
>But it was cute and innocent
And now I'm a cynical old slut who wants to break hearts and dreams just to get few Americans girls to miss me.
>>
>>8124718
Tell us about the awkward sex anon
>>
>>8124718
I've been there three times as well. First time was with family. One week of 6 in total we spent in the US and Canada. Second time was the pride, I was there for a few different events with my friend, three days and then off to Montreal where I have family. The third time was two years ago and was just for a weekend, convention with university buddies and our spouses.
>>
>>8124729
It was just two 15 year old who were too horny for their own good. She did have cute panties though. Anyway, we were at my hotel room, she was with me. We spent like an hour at staring each other into the eyes. Awkward kissing followed and soon we were just with our underwear on. I'll leave what happened to imagination.
>>8124734
Funny thing though, my cousins live in Montreal.
>>
>>8124746
>I'll leave what happened to imagination
Anon pls, don't be a tease
>>
>>8124781
I will. I break hearts and I fully intend to leave you wet, awkward and horny after I've left
>>
>>8124815
I'm all of that most days anyway. Might as well finish the story.
>>
>>8124658
Oh hey I'm gonna be there in July too probably.
>>
>>8124824
No
>>8124825
Sounds good. Want to meet if schedules work out?
>>
>>8124836
Probably not, but we'll see.
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babytears.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8124597
>>8124621
Fair enough, I guess.

>>8124629
>you always use pictures of buff dudes crying as reaction images

I feel personally attacked.
>>
File: 1489860739307.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1489860739307.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>8124597
>>8124621
I feel bad for not paying attention to these things.
>>
File: 1464705365437.png (40KB, 467x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464705365437.png
40KB, 467x400px
>>8125189
>feeling bad because you don't spend your days analyzing the way anonymous people post on /lgbt/
>>
>>8125189
It's not the sort of thing a cis woman would notice.
>>
>>8125213
>>8125219
It hurts my self proclaimed diviner status that no one knows or cares about.
>>
>>8125240
Also those people are the retards who would constantly mistake me for Kek and insist that I was her. Grating, to say the least.
>>
File: IMG_1860.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1860.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
I'm desperate because I will never have a gf in this computer cave, who bakes me muffins and kisses my tears away and mops my floor singing cutely, and watch netflix with me, and fall asleep in my arms after it. Desperate!
>>
File: 1432664298096.jpg (35KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432664298096.jpg
35KB, 601x601px
>>8125189
I can usually tell posters apart, but not who they are
I can usually tell when austria posts, they way she types kind of shows she isn't native english speaking
>idk how to explain it, it's like I imagine she proof reads her posts alot

I have poor grammar and no social life to speak of outside of work
>>
>>8125312
Why do you say never? This an achievable dream.
>>
>>8125317
>I imagine she proof reads her posts a lot
N-no I don't. I'm not that much of an autist. Mostly.
>>
File: 1480690349150.jpg (75KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1480690349150.jpg
75KB, 362x447px
Anyone here mainly raised by a single father? My father is a chill bro who was always there for me when my mother divorced him and ran away with a bunch of other guys. Had a comfy tomboy childhood where we'd watch Transformers together, go to the Zoo on the weekends, and read together.

Now that Im eighteen I'm thinking about coming out to him, yet I still have the irrational fear of being rejected. I'm certain my father already has an idea of what my sexuality is, but I think he's waiting for me to come out instead.
>>
>>8125359
If you have a good relationship with him, why do you think he'd reject you?
>>
>>8125333
Thanks anon. It's just... I wouldn't care whether or not she's richfag or educated, as long as she's kind and compassionate and can tolerate my occassional crying and general NEETness.
>>
>>8125372
You'll find her, anon.
I'm a NEET and found a dream gf so now I feel like it's my job to tell every girl that yes, it is indeed possible to find a sweet gf who will love them and put up with them.
>>
>>8125359
Not a single father, but always been closer to my father than my mother
Contrast of
>dad
>take a breath, one step at a time, joke about it
>mom
>get angry right away; avoid the rush, anxiety all the time, feel guilty, repeat

Mom is more goal oriented and narrow minded, focused and driven
Dad is least likely to flip out over anything, major or minor unless he's driving
Then he goes full rage,
>"nobody knows how to drive and I will reach back and shut you up"
>>
>>8125359
>Had a comfy tomboy childhood
More about what it's like to be a tomboy pls. I was forced to be be really gender-conforming as a kid.
>>
>>8125453
Fun.
>>
>>8125394
Thanks, again. I'll try to keep that in my mind now, that everything seems to be falling apart. It gives me tons of hope. How did you meet?
>>
File: teacher1.jpg (307KB, 821x1006px) Image search: [Google]
teacher1.jpg
307KB, 821x1006px
I'm officially a teacher now.

Send help.
>>
File: IMG_20170213_123419.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_123419.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>8125453
My father would introduce me to shows he loved as a kid (Transformers, G.I. Joe, TMNT), so by extention I loved them too. He would buy me action figures, those little rubber lizards, and every day after work we'd have little wars in the living room while we watched something on Animal Planet. My Grandmother would buy me all sorts of cool shit on my birthday and Christmas, and I always had dinosaur or Transformer themed birthday parties at her house.

He would take me to his work sites in the dead of night (he was an on-call technician who worked on fiber lines) and he'd show me how they worked and what he was doing. Whenever he went hiking or running, I was always brought along and mimicked him. When he played in an amateur football league, I'd come to his practices and watch on the bleachers.

Better yet, my father was surprisingly autistic about me not becoming my mother or being a stay at home wife, so he told my mom to gtfo whenever she complained about my lack of interest in baby dolls or cooking sets.

Good man all around and it will suck when I inevitably lose him in the next fifty or sixty years.
>>
>>8125536
What grade?
>are you a potential felon?
>>
>>8125508
4chan. I know for a fact that multiple girls here have met their girlfriends that way, it's a bit embarrassing to say that you met your lover here but well, it just happened that way.

It's also the best thing that has happened in my life in years, my life has been falling apart but she's the one thing that makes everything bearable, like a light in the dark or a life jacket when you're in the middle of an ocean of crap.

Don't ever lose hope, anon.
>>
>>8125465
Pls more
>>
File: Klinten.jpg (341KB, 764x457px) Image search: [Google]
Klinten.jpg
341KB, 764x457px
>>8125359
Nah, not a single dad but he was still a bro. There was a point when I was in secondary school where my mom lived away, but that was just for a year until I moved out and in that time I cared more about homework and getting drunk with new school pals in the weekend.

I still remember this one evening though, a Saturday in August or September I think. Everyone else was doing other stuff. My twin sister was visiting her bf, my younger siblings were also out, it was just me and him. We drove out to this spot by the white cliffs on the island I grew up on and drank beer and ate chicken legs and cob corn together in company of the view while the music of his youth played from one of those old massive boomboxes. Rolling stones, Doors, Jimmy Hendrix, stuff like that.
>>
File: 1483642678758.jpg (132KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483642678758.jpg
132KB, 850x1280px
>>8125536
Are you the girl from /u/ teaching in Japan and having a crush on one of her pupils?
Actually I'm just randomly asking because I want to know if she posts here too, I have questions and I need answers.
>>
>>8125349
You put a space in my "alot"
total autism
>>
>>8125545
>Better yet, my father was surprisingly autistic about me not becoming my mother or being a stay at home wife, so he told my mom to gtfo whenever she complained about my lack of interest in baby dolls or cooking sets.
He is officially amazing. Why are het women like that?

...did his treatment turn you lesbian?

>it will suck when I inevitably lose him in the next fifty or sixty years.
Anon, don't think that far ahead! Enjoy his company now!
>>
>>8125591
>Why are het women like that?
Sorry about your shitty mom anon, but my mom was like her father.
>>
>>8125546
Second.

I don't think I could handle older kids but maybe someday.

>>8125570
Nope, sorry.
>>
File: 1475731385649.png (809KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1475731385649.png
809KB, 792x792px
>>8125576
Because you did it WRONG. WROOONG.
>>
>>8123571
That gif is old as fuck and it's a girl. They broke up quite awhile tho.
>>
I finally got too fat for my white jeans. I got them back on 2008 on a shopping trip with my college roomie. My weights always fluctuated but they take ages to get on now, restrict my movement and are so tight you can see my knee dimples. RIP white jeans you lasted me well. They fitted fine at Christmas when me and my gf got engaged. Really getting chub I think. Got mcdonalds again today. Pls help
>>
>>8125604
Hide the paste and stock up on goosebumps books
>there's a neat idea for an assignment
>class reads book, then you play them the episode from the show
>"now, can you point out what was different? Why do you think it was changed?"
Be neat to do around Halloween
>>
>>8125731
I work there but only ever eat the salads with extra chicken
Sometimes just the chicken
>try an apple pie mcflurry
>they'll charge you for both, but it's so good
>>
>>8125731
Watch My 600lb Life. Watch all the episodes.
>>
How do I find a gf without going outside?
>>
>>8124682
I think most of us oldies dont care about that.
>>
>>8125998

/sweeps my arms across the vast expanse of this very thread
>>
File: 5575243.png (11KB, 324x214px) Image search: [Google]
5575243.png
11KB, 324x214px
>>8126031
if I were writing a proper letter I'd probably put some effort in
but I haven't done that in years

>dinocrisis came in the mail today
>afternoon plans ruined
>getting stoned and playing dreamcast instead
>>
>>8126176
Yeah. But im talking about people who have been writing here for a wile now. Most dont care to correct petty things.
>>
>>8125998
The potential girlfriends on here have all been taken, you're way too late. You're left with the submissive autistic virgins.
>>
>>8126176
>Dino Crisis

Good taste, McBurger.
>>
>>8126313
and Austrianon she's just two of those things
I think
>>
>>8126320
Austrianon is already my rightful wife.
>>
>>8126320
Has she ever posted a picture? Is she pretty? Because I need to understand why all the retards are obsessed with mentioning this other retard every few posts on here.
>>
>>8125731
being fat is the worst thing in existence, i used to weigh like 260 now im down 100lbs and still feel fat as hell and hate myself for it.

>>8125998
socialize on the internet like everybody else.

>>8126313
i just got out of a relationship actually, its awful
>>
>>8126349
>still feel fat
Do you exercise regularly and eat healthy?
>>
File: autism.jpg (6KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
6KB, 240x192px
>>8126313
good ones never stay single
>>
>>8126366
Good ones tend to get screwed over by bad ones so they do end up single eventually, keep an eye out.
>>
>>8126313
I'm a potential girlfriend, I'm still here.
I'm kind of a NEET though.
>>
>>8126407
>NEET
No, anon. That disqualifies you from being a potential gf.
>>
>>8126415
Some women don't mind, aim for an older woman with a career and enough money to support you. Don't bother with other NEETs, obviously. You'll just end up wasting your time and it won't go anywhere.

And yes I've experienced both of those before.
>>
>>8126315
next is a DreamPi and PSO
>snooping around online shows tons of people still playing on private servers
>>
>>8125557
Yet again, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for potential ones. That life jacket allegory was amusing!
>>
>>8126361
At least 3 times a week, sometimes cardio on off days and a 15 minute stretching routine every day. I eat >1500 cals a day as well. I just still have hideous arm flab and fat thighs even though I can see my ribs in the mirror. It's just residual fat, and I just need to lose weight but it's so awful since I'm not even overweight anymore.

>>8126407
>>8126429
Being a NEET is basically a mental illness and you should address your own issues instead of relying on somebody else in an unhealthy relationship where you're entirely dependent on them.
>>
File: 22s.jpg (4KB, 183x160px) Image search: [Google]
22s.jpg
4KB, 183x160px
>>8126448
>NEET is basically a mental illness
>being not in education, employment, or training is a mental illness
>>
>>8126448
>hideous arm flab and fat thighs
Lift, you idiot.
>>
>>8126429

How is a non-NEET going to tolerate a relationship with a NEET, exactly, anon?
>>
>>8126526
Promise of getting a job eventually.
>>
>>8126504
Having no goals and no purpose in life is basically a mental illness anon. If you're just a lazy neet there's definitely something wrong with you.

>>8126514
I do, it just takes time and I wish it didn't
>>
>>8126539
I have degrees but I'm currently unemployed, this qualifies for being a NEET. I am working on finding a job though.
>>
>>8126552
Why didn't you get a useful degree?
>>
File: 1466538820760.jpg (83KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466538820760.jpg
83KB, 580x282px
>>8126573
I have law degrees.
>>
>>8126448
>Being a NEET is basically a mental illness and you should address your own issues instead of relying on somebody else in an unhealthy relationship where you're entirely dependent on them.
what makes you think I'm not already working towards resolving my issues? I'm plenty self-aware, and absolutely nowhere did I say i wanted someone else to fix my problems

in any case, I said "kind of a NEET"
>>8126415
Why tho?
>>
>>8126552
Good for you, you should still wait until your're secure with yourself and have a stable job before dating. It's safer for you and better for a relationship overall.
>>
>>8126583
Yea, but why didn't you get a useful degree?
>>
>>8126596
Where do you live that this is not a useful degree? North Korea?
>>
>>8126596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTt75BHtqV8
>>
>>8126592
There's a big difference between working towards and already resolved. If you're self aware you should realize that an individual who has no stable income is just a burden, and any issues large enough to prevent you from working are serious and would hurt your partner. Nobody is free of issues, but being a NEET really does mean you're in a bad place and shouldn't be in a relationship.
>>
Fuck. The girl I had a major crush on for the last 3 months told me she's trans when we went out on our first date.

What do I do? I don't want to see her dick or anything like that, its gross. But she's like everything I've wanted for so long.
>>
>>8126616
You're acting like being unemployed is similar to being a drug addict or being suicidal. It's not. And fortunately most people don't see it this extreme way either.
>>
>>8126604
>>8126605
Unless you are well connected in the field, a law degree is worse than worthless.
Why didn't you just go STEM? Not smart enough?
>>
>>8126604
Well, technically, everything Kim Jong's say or do is legal by their standards, since they're teh law. You'd only need to judge the ones that fall out of their graces. But they don't probably hire "filthy westeners" anyways, sooo...
>>
>>8126637
Oh God it's the stem fag again. How's life, fatty?
>>
>>8126709
Probably still not going good since they're still here shitposting.
>>
>>8126366
I'm shit. I have a girlfriend tho.
>>
>>8126313
Ew submissive and virgin.
Thas a nope
>>
>>8126725
You know it won't last.
>>
>>8126728
did you fug michigan yet
>>
>>8126728
You like being dominated, S?
>>
File: 1482377938976.jpg (109KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482377938976.jpg
109KB, 700x550px
>>8126709
>implying there is only one STEM anon here
Enjoy being in the unemployment line.
>>
>>8126731
No dubs, no proof.

>>8126740
>tfw two jobs while in college
Meh.
>>
>>8126740
>implying there is only one STEM anon
We already talked about the amount of autistic kissless virgins here.
>>
>>8126739
Fuuuck no. But i dont like weak people. They are useless, in every sense of the word.

>>8126737
Nope. To much msg tag. It iratated me.
>>
>>8126751
S A V A G E
>>
File: 1451880116759.jpg (16KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
1451880116759.jpg
16KB, 680x299px
>>8126751
>being this jealous of the STEM master race
>>
>>8126773
Are we talking about stem lesbian life style here? Or course of study?
>>
>>8126782
Course of study, love.
Which are you: STEM or pleb?
>>
>>8126797
Im butch
Bugaty loving
Pussy licking
Girl lifting butch
>>
>>8126828
Ew
>>
>>8126846
Newfags. When will they learn that S is illiterate, old, overweight butch. Do we need a wiki?
>>
>>8126846
I knooow.
Sooo terrible
>>
File: S.jpg (37KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
37KB, 403x604px
>>8126855
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills......
>>
>>8126855
Not fat fag. Thats Your job.
>>
>>8126828
>bugaty
What
>>
>>8126874
Oh god really??? Lel!
>>
>>8126888
Sorry, bby. It was the perfect opportunity.
>>
File: lesgens most famous.png (1MB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lesgens most famous.png
1MB, 1920x1600px
>>8126855
Should we add S and McBurger to our list? Delinquent anon, too?
>>
>>8126891
Lel! Thanks love.
>>
>>8126896
Yes. Add them in.
>>
>>8126896
Pancake don't post here anymore. Also, credit me with coining the terms "bishit", "tranner", and "Matt".
>>
>>8126896
Put Austria in the middle, her being queen and all.
>>
>>8126910
>bishit
Kill yourself, this was used long before your newfag ass.
>>
>>8126910
Yea. Pancake left us. She posts in the other lesgen. The traitor.
>>
>>8126915
Pfft. You think that but it was only "biscum" or "bislut". Why do you think it's not used anymore?
>>
>>8126883
Now, how in the hell did you know what i was talking about?
>>
>>8126920
I want her scrubbed from our collective memory.
>>
>>8126927
>I created "bishit"
No really, please kill yourself.
>>
>>8126915
>>8126941
AccuraTe.
>>
File: lena_meyer-landrut_03.jpg (174KB, 848x1275px) Image search: [Google]
lena_meyer-landrut_03.jpg
174KB, 848x1275px
>>8126896
As Germanons wife, I demand you don't use Merkel for her picture please
>>
>>8126934
I made a joke about motorcycles awhile back that made you laugh
>>
>>8126941
Go through the archive. Pick out the first instance. In /clg/. There you go.
>>
>>8126958
Oh. Cool. Nvm then. You know things.
>>
>>8126974
>being unironically retarded and delusional

How is that even possible? You seriously think you created a term that has been used long before /lgbt/ was even created?
>>
File: 1489382973427.jpg (72KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
1489382973427.jpg
72KB, 1200x740px
>>8126967
>being this new
Go away faggot
>>
File: lesgens most famous.png (1MB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lesgens most famous.png
1MB, 1920x1600px
>>8126911
I put her on top to display her reigning over all of us.

>>8126957
Lena isn't qt at all, though.
>>
>>8126995
>being a roleplaying faggot and also a kissless virgin
>>
File: 1426146327106.jpg (96KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426146327106.jpg
96KB, 600x400px
>>8126979
Only sort of
Loads of useless information stuck in the noggin from the amount of reading I do and documentaries I watch.
>I remember when history and discovery channels were watchable
>>
>>8126616
>unemployed people are a burden who can't be in a relationship
>the reasons one became a neet are going to hurt your partner
....yeaaaaaah, your opinion is trash. thanks though
>>
>>8126985
Where on 4chan would that be used? It was always bislut, biscum. Since /lgbt/ began as a board. Every time they revealed themselves they said "biscum here" or "I'm a bislut" never bishit. Then when they showed up in the general you had to think up an insult besides biscum or bislut. But no one ever said bishit. Ever. So while it may have existed outside on the earth somewhere, I began bringing it in popular use here. Now when I see people complaining about me they list the terms I use - guess which ones. "She calls people bishit". Distinctly tied to me at some point.
>>
>>8127020
I've used that term myself for years, for fuck's sake, I did not create it and you did not either. Get over yourself, you delusional newfag.
>>
>>8127002
>Lena isn't qt at all, though.
Cuter than Angela, I would say.
>>
>>8127002
It feels like there is some other important anon that is missing. I just can't remember which.
>>
>>8126957
>tfw my wife is actually concerned about me
>>
>>8127020
First use of bishit in /lgbt/ is from 2014, in an FTM general. Second use is in a gay general, also in 2014. All you, right?
>>
>>8127026
Sorry if that triggers your autism. I didn't mean to claim inventing it. I've only been using it since 2014. Much less than you. I apologize for overstepping my bounds and trying to "take" a word that means so much to you away from you.

>>8127047
I said /clg/ you maggot. And the archive went down don't you remember
>>
File: 1492290038348.gif (597KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492290038348.gif
597KB, 500x553px
>>8127043
Of course, darling.
>>
>>8127052
Backpedal harder, delusional retard.
>>
On a tangent.
I love it when girls give in to their lust.

>currently watching "below her mouth"
>>
>>8126618
as a tranny, i doubt she wants you doing much with her dick. if you like her enough, just keep going, and then when you get to the sex part, tell her you're uncomfortable with her penis, and ask what kind of sex she wants to do.
she'll probably want a finger up her bum, so just put a condum on your index and middle fingers or something.
>>
File: dj8.jpg (39KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
dj8.jpg
39KB, 500x371px
>>8127052
>I said /clg/ you maggot.

>>8127020
>Where on 4chan would that be used? It was always bislut, biscum.
>Since /lgbt/ began as a board.
>But no one ever said bishit. Ever.
>>
>>8127058
It's called "revise in order to calm the autistic anger of a kid who has no girlfriend or future". You're probably a bishit yourself if you're this emotional over it.
>>
>>8127012
Once upon a time..
>>
>>8127073
/lgbt/ became a thing in 2013.
>>
>>8127074
Yes baby, keep throwing that tantrum and "revising" the bullshit you said because you were not the creator of a word used on the internet. Time to get another gimmick, attention whore.
>>
>>8127083
You're gonna backpedal even harder and say that you actually invented the term in 2013 but it's been lost with the archives?
>>
>>8127101
It's now tied to me. I hope it upsets you every time that image is posted. You're also wrong tho, you believe that "bishit" as an insult to an individual is the same as "bishit" like the media or types of things bisexuals would be into. "Get that bishit outta here" is not the same as referring to a bisexual as a bishit.
>>
>>8127146
I don't know what the fuck you're rambling about, go drink some tea instead of making up things I haven't even said now. It's seriously worrisome.
>>
>>8127002
You forgot
>hates naval piercings
for McBurger
>>
>>8127125
No. But I mention it because only old fags would remember the complications that arose with the archives. Not backpedaling tho. I'm gonna start saying I invented it because I know that passes you off. And every newfag that shows up will be taught to believe this.
>>
>>8127272
>the science children of new lesbos being taught this in school
We'll teach them facts too, right?
>>
>>8127356
Probably. I mostly want them to focus on pleasuring our older generation tho.
>>
>>8127387
Big boobs > small boobs.

Fact of life.
>>
File: 1487219477524.png (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487219477524.png
203KB, 600x600px
>>8127398
Wow nice heresy anon
>>
>>8127398
bitesized is bestsized
>>
>get a friend request on HER from a total fucking doll
>accept it and get excited
>meet up, and she's even more amazing in person
>however never actually do anything date-ish
>we've been hanging for about a week now, and she seems to only like me "as a friend"
>sometimes checks the app for new likes when we're hanging out
>however still leans on me when we're watching tv, texts me a lot, wants to hang out, says she wants to visit when she goes home for the summer (almost a 2+ hour car ride)
>but also mentioned when we were hanging out that short hair looks "boyish" and when I teased her about liking me on the app, she quickly reminded me that she only friend requested, she didn't like (which I had initially thought she did)

>tfw 25 and still relatively inexperienced
>had my first kiss and sexual experience at 23, and never any more since
>no gf
Am I a forever alone? I'm half tempted to just forget looking for a gf and start going to gay clubs a few hours away just to hook up.

>>8126349
I feel you. I used to weigh about the same, I'm down to 190 now, but since I'm short, I still have a long way to go. ;;
>>
Okay, good night lesgen. Be good while I sleep, it won't be long.
>>
File: 25616.jpg (15KB, 311x414px) Image search: [Google]
25616.jpg
15KB, 311x414px
>>8127411
>>8127415
Filth.
>>
>>8127491
Those are big already to you?
>>
>>8127491
How long did it take you to find that photo?
>>
>>8127501
No but since I couldn't post a picture of my girlfriend's perfect boobs, this is the best I could find.
>>
>>8127511
Why couldn't you though
>>
>>8127511
Mine aren't that much bigger!
>>
File: dsf1419.jpg (206KB, 455x684px) Image search: [Google]
dsf1419.jpg
206KB, 455x684px
>>8127510
Too long, since most pictures were just girls squeezing their average sized boobs to make them appear bigger. Still not bad.
>>
>>8127517
Because she fears death.
>>
>>8127517
Because I'm very possessive also >>8127526
>>
>>8127534
It's been over 2 years, when are you going to marry me, cutie?
>>
Going to work soon, y'all behave yourselves
>>
File: 1364589484251.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1364589484251.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>8127581
Soon enough. But please no 4chan proposals, onee-sama.
>>
File: Fiancee visa.jpg (137KB, 766x888px) Image search: [Google]
Fiancee visa.jpg
137KB, 766x888px
>>8127707
...you really like your tacos.
I'm just gonna leave this here.
>>
File: 1484942843644.jpg (29KB, 460x226px) Image search: [Google]
1484942843644.jpg
29KB, 460x226px
>>8127739
I don't get it
>>
I'm going to get a full sleeve tattoo today! I'm as exited as Kristen Stewart
>>
>>8128492
Extremely gross. Why do you want to be trashy?
>>
>>8128508
I don't love you anymore.
>>
>>8128517
Good. I don't even want to be friends with someone who'd dumpster their body with shitty permanent "art".
>>
>>8128492
Gross.
>>
>>8127739
American bureaucracy looks cute
>>
>>8128492
Don't listen to them, I think (well done) sleeves are qt as hell.
>>
Hopefully you're wearing cute underwear today
>>
>>8129070

Random
>>
>>8129070
Cute underwear are reserved for my days off
>>
File: unnamed.gif (2MB, 306x228px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
2MB, 306x228px
>>8128492
>Girls with sleeves
>>
>>8129594
>in my high school
Lol yeah totally. XD lol. You're so cool XDD please keep using us as your Twitter underage fag.
>>
>>8127475
>half tempted to just forget looking for a gf and start going to gay clubs a few hours away just to hook up.

Same.
>>
>>8129725
Riiight! Fucking kids man i swear.
>>
>>8129594
Get out and never come back
>>
>tfw promised crush that you'd teach her ballroom dancing
>can barely cha cha slide
How fucked am I?
>>
>>8129893
You fucked up and that means no pussy
>>
>tfw no auntie to molest me
>>
Gaga's new song The Cure makes me want to fall in love and have a gf to take care of
>>
>>8129902
I'd been drinking. And she was like completely sober. She should know better than to listen to me at this point.
I mostly promised to teach her waltz and I know the basic box step. I can bullshit the rest right?
>>
>>8130009
Maybe, since she doesn't know how to dance either. Just watch youtube vids that show you how. Don't fuck it up, anon!
>>
Honey, I'm home!

>>8130062
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.