[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gaygen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 40

File: image.png (155KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 402x500px
Bottoms are real men too edition

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/3GPFUuy
Tinychat Link: ???
Previous Thread: >>7640260
>>
Messed up the link to the prev thread
Oops
>>7650260
>>
>>7658618
the last level is the worst but I soldiered through, didn't help that the japanese language on screen just made it so much more alien to me

Splatterhouse 2 was the only game that ever gave me nightmares, I owned that game for a total of two days before returning it like a little bitch

now that I think about it, I did have nightmare about The Ooze too but I just hid that game in some corner in the attic, never found it again
>>
File: tumblr_nrtp4yj0Xz1ro9bxlo1_500.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrtp4yj0Xz1ro9bxlo1_500.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
Beefy daddy bottoms are pure.
>>
He is perfection.
>>
>>7658664
>the last level is the worst
That auto-scrolling level right?
Welcome to the machine or something.
>>
File: spongecoffee.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
spongecoffee.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
>>7658612
I don't know what to do anymore

>>7658664
I never had a sega console, my nan played through sonic when some cousins left theirs at her house apparently

>>7658677
>all scrolling levels can go die in a gigantic fire
>>
>>7658681
>all scrolling levels can go die in a gigantic fire
They can be fun, or at least interesting.
Like DKC3 Ripsaw Rage.
>>
>>7658683
some are alright but they can be so frustrating, especially when there's collectables and stuff you can just straight up miss and then you have to do it all over again
>>
>>7658704
>Collectables
If you don't lose them when you die it's less hectic.
I can't stand it when they shove already annoying enemies in there.
Or making the level a labyrinth with dead ends.
"haha fuck you wrong turn try again loser."
>>
>>7658677
the alien ship with the Giger tier graphics

honestly can't remember much about the game mechanics but it was hard as fuck
>>7658681
The Megadrive had a great aesthetic to it.

The sound chip sounded a lot edgier than the SNES sound chip. All those bullshit add-ons you could slap on it felt so satisfying

The 6 button gamepad introduced halfway into it's life cycle was a lot better than the SNES controller for fighting games, it's a shame that so few games supported it.
>>
>>7658664
Complex dolphin wrangling was too difficult of an ask for a me as a kid so I don't think I even finished the first level.

In fact, all I remember is failure concerning Megadrive games. Revenge of the Shinobi, Earthworm Jim, Toejam and Earl and Comix Zone. No wonder I was an angry child.
>>
>>7658745
>the alien ship with the Giger tier graphics
Yeah that one.
Welcome to the Machine.
>>
>>7658765
>Revenge of the Shinobi, Earthworm Jim, Toejam and Earl and Comix Zone
Finished them all excpect Comix Zone. It was pretty cool playing Earthworm Jim at the time because the cartoon was on TV every morning

I never owned Comix Zone
>>7658775
crazy game

it's plot is supposedly based on the writings of some schizophrenic who tried to teach dolphins to talk all his life
>>
File: 1484714719858.jpg (226KB, 526x461px) Image search: [Google]
1484714719858.jpg
226KB, 526x461px
>meet up with a guy
>he's much fatter than his pictures
>>
>>7658790
>crazy game
All I know that in Ecco 2 the alien queen goes far back in time and becomes the progenitor of all insects.
>>
>>7658795
classic myspace angels
always request more pics before going out.
>>
>>7658818
this
and ALWAYS make sure it's a full body shot in front of a basic mirror
no twists and turns, just a basic straight on shot
sure it's not flattering 90% of the time, but you get to actually see how large they are irl
>>
File: in-the-mouth-of-madness.jpg (52KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
in-the-mouth-of-madness.jpg
52KB, 720x304px
>>7658798
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-ketamine-secrets-of-segas-ecco-the-dolphin-347
>>
>I would very much like to have a male life companion and the lack of such has wrought me great pain
>>
>>7658829

>tfw wide hip bones
>tfw look wayyy better at an angle to dead on

even though im actually pretty skinny now, i probably would rather just stop talking to someone than send them a picture of my crappy genetics
>>
>>7658841
& they would dodge a bullet so win-win
>>
>>7658841
I like skinny guys that have wide/thicc hips :3
>>
>>7658840
that is exactly why you're alone
i bet you use the >tfw too intelligent for... meme as well
>>
365 DAYS OF FUCKED UP GENJI MAINS
>>
>>7658841
Start squatting and become the bubble butt twink you were meant to be.
>>
>>7658879
I don't know what that meme is. Anyway, I just thought this was funny, like other rephrased memes, it's not like I was trying to act superior or something like that. Maybe you're being a little defensive?
>>
Can /gaygen/ agree that 90's Memphis devil rap is the best genre?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGAfTgjNVMI
>>
>>7658913
if u cant take the heat, maybe dont ever fucking meme again gurl

>>7658919
I mean maybe deaf /gg/ can agree.
>>
>>7658840
same

>>7658919
I made it 16 seconds in
>sounds kinds bad
>>
>>7658919
I liked it.
>>
>>7658841
>send them a picture of my crappy genetics
I don't think that came out like you meant it to come out. It came out like it came out instead.

It's a pun. Semen.

>>7658840
A relationship would probably be a lot of work. I'd settle for one of those deals where you quite like someone and they quite like you and you do stuff together on occasion.
>>
>>7658919
>liking Rap Band
fuck off sicko
>>
File: 1484159094143.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484159094143.png
4KB, 500x500px
sometimes I get all excited about life and I'm just overflowing with love, and I feel the urge to talk to my boyfriend, but then I remember I'm alone

I know it's cliche and pretty common but it still surprise me I actually can forget I dont have a boyfriend
>>
>wake up
>trumps already banning muslims
>KFC is expensive as hell for subpar chicken
>vidya still also expensive
>software jobs around here are actually abysmal

I mean technically speaking is it really suicide if life has given you no other choice
>>
>>7659074
We're all gonna die in a nuclear apocolypse pretty soon according to bbc news so you needn't bother.
>>
>>7659002
>I'd settle for one of those deals where you quite like someone and they quite like you and you do stuff together on occasion.
I D E A L
R E L A T I O N S H I P
but also minus the whole sleeping with others situation that will probably arise in this sort of relationship
>>
>>7659074
do you really think about suicide ?
>>
File: 1471050525954.jpg (47KB, 463x494px) Image search: [Google]
1471050525954.jpg
47KB, 463x494px
>>7658795
>tfw advertising myself using the pictures when I was ripped, before I got my chronic disease and stopped working out
>>
>>7659074
>Liking muslims
>Eating fast food
>Not playing on pc

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>7659086
Enjoy your solitude.
>>
>>7659060
how could you not know you have no-one?

>>7659074
imo the way he keeps firing off executive orders like some sort of king it's only a matter of time before he's impeached or shot...or both
>>
>>7659082
Actually not really, the one time I briefly did I remembered that it would mean making others sad and that's disappointing AF.

>>7659091
>memes went over his head
So sad!
>>
>>7658919
ITs pretty bad when you can't understand the lyrics.
>>
>>7659100
Glad to hear that :^)
>>
>>7659104
Don't get glad, get mad.
>>
>>7659099
I dont know, it weirds me out, it's like I'm in denial about me being single
>>
WHY is there so much gays in med school seriously
>>
File: 5e4.jpg (115KB, 858x640px) Image search: [Google]
5e4.jpg
115KB, 858x640px
>gay bar opens up like 5 buildings away from my house
>tonight is the grand opening
>too afraid to go
>>
>>7659125
gotta get that HIV medication somehow
>>
>>7659129
Good choice. Trying is the first step to failing.
>>
>>7659125
Because it's a stable and necessary field. Also kind of hard to fuck up. Also plays into the same reason why there are a lot of female nurses, because it plays into that caregiver role.

There needs to be way more gay med students though.
>>
>>7659129
I think you really should go
>>
>>7659129
How do you tell the bar is a gay bar?

I'm a total idiot and can't say I've ever seen one, or noticed one.
>>
>>7659110
I keep seeing people say that they dream about having a bf and then wake up and it just being a dream
>tfw I don't even dream anymore or when I do it's about some weird shit like my grandparents house exploding

>>7659125
cus we likes to help peoples anon
>>
>>7659140
I really should but I'm worried I'll see someone I recognize.
>>
>>7659148
It'll usually be advertised as a gay bar.

>>7659151
>tfw I don't even dream anymore or when I do it's about some weird shit like my grandparents house exploding
Just remind yourself to stay away from any radical groups that love bombing places.
>>
>>7659138
Beside "the caregiver roles", that's not really an explanation desu
But yeah, I guess it's all about femininity
>>
>>7659161
I mean, it is an explanation, but requires you to connect the dots a little.
Also no, not all about femininity. Stability isn't a feminine trait (nor really masculine). Neither is it being hard to fuck up.
So basically only 1 of the reasons were about 'femininity', granted you believe caregiving is such.
>>
>>7659153
Yeah, I'd be anxious too if I were you, but if they're at a gay bar, they must know what's the general policy about guys in the closet nah ? I mean, we've all been there, I doubt anyone in a gay bar would out you on purpose
>>
>>7659165
Alright, so if being a caregiver is not especially feminine, then why do gay people love helping people more than your common straight dude ?
>>
>>7659153
you have anyone you could go with?

>>7659157
kek, It was something like I knew there was a gas leak of something and I was trying to warn/tell someone idk
>personally think all religion is bs anyway
>>
>>7659182
Because your common straight dude is more likely to suffer from autism due to an overabundance in testosterone which then means less empathy for others.

The better question is why is your common straight dude less likely to help others in comparison to every other group?
>>
>>7659153
If you do see someone you know then just pretend you're there to get directions on how to get away from there. Or that you thought it was the supermarket on an unusually busy day and most everything was sold out.
>>
>>7659187
Can't tell if you're serious about implying being straight is all about having more testosterone ?
>>
>>7659196
Nope, I'm stating the chances of straight men being autistic is pretty fucking high.
>>
>>7659200
We don't even know where autism comes from, I doubt there is anything to conclude from sexual orientation on the subject
>>
File: DSC_0025.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0025.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
what do you think will happen when we finally know why people are gay
>>
>>7659099
>some sort of king
The power of executive orders expanded a lot during Obama.
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>7659170
That's what I'm hoping. That it would be like a haven of people with experience of having to hide and wouldn't judge. But then I'm worried dint kind of crazy tumblr queen will be there for chewing me out.
>>
>>7659196
wasn't there some sort of experiment doing that at some time?

>>7659220
>they'll start systematically destroying us silly
>>
>>7659220
Don't worry, humanity will be long extinct before we discover why we do anything.
>>
>>7659151
Do you drink/take sleep aids/drugs?

I never get dreams unless I'm sober.

But we dream about things we have on our mind in the day you must think about your g parents a little
>>
>>7659232
Yeah but I rarely see anyone talking about it

We exist as a community because nobody knows yet why people turn gay

we're basically like a new diseases nobody found the treatment for, we will disappear one day
>>
>>7659182
It is said that they seek praise and validation, more so than straight people. Gay people generally grow up with a nagging feeling of inadequacy and the fear of disappointing their parents and peers and as adults they might attempt a career in high status specialties like surgery. With this comes a sense of being useful to their societies, which may have been denied to them earlier in life.

I suppose that sounds reasonable enough, although there have been no conclusive studies in that regard.
>>
>>7659260
Yeah, that's a great analysis, at least it explains why I'm in med school
>>
>>7659255
>turn gay

What did he mean by this??
>>
>>7659268
Look around at your peers to be honest friend I imagine most people go to medical school to gain acceptance/stability/approval. There are way easier careers to make money in.
>>
>>7659270
I meant are gay, sorry, I'm not a native speaker, I didn't find any better synonym even though "turn gay" sounded wrong :^(
>>
>>7659248
1 fluoxetine/prozac a day

>>7659255
my father was absent for a large part of my childhood, I think that can attribute to determining but likewise you see people who had 'happy families' being gay anyway and those with just their moms being straight
>I wonder if a girl raised by just her father would be a lesbian?
>>
>>7659274
Are you really a psychology student ? What do you think about current psychoanalysis ? never heard an actual student's opinion on the subject
>>
>>7659290
I think it is indeed linked to your familial context but it's far more complex than that, I've read some lacanian explanation on the subject which were quite satisfying
>>
>>7659295
not him and not a psych student but even I can tell you that current psychoanalysis has almost nothing to do with Freud's initial work on the subject
>>
>>7659125
Because it's still legal to be fired for being homosexual and the higher you go in financial status, and the more intelligent people you surround yourself with, the more accepting to homosexuality the world becomes. Med school allows you to have both a secure career and a guaranteed position in the educated upper-middle/ upper class.
>>
>>7659319
Oh yeah I know that, I'm really into lacanian psychoanalysis ! :^) I mean, how is psychoanalysis perceived, what are the current arguments against it, and why does people on the Internet hate it so much
>>
>>7659340
That true, but from what I've seen, I seriously doubt most of them think this far in the future, I think they're not that far-fetched (even though your're right)
>>
>>7659268
Well, you've probably heard this already, but I don't think you owe any kind of service to society. What you accomplish is a credit to you alone and you can feel proud about it.
>>
>>7659348
your problem with it is how it's perceived?

don't make me laugh

The glaring problem with psychoanalysis is how the psychotherapist leads on his patient with his questions.
>>
>>7659295
Yes I am about one semester from my bsc in psychology. Psychoanalysis is taught in independent schools it's kind of a fringe/crack pot school of thought. Freud was wrong about mostly everything he just happened to be a pioneer in his studies between the relationship of behavior, experience, and personality. Your typical licensed counselor will not do any psychoanalysis (psychoanalysis also differs from modern therapy because it aims for results in years not months), but you can find practitioners today. They're more expensive and pretentious.

A person doesn't really have subconscious neruosis, we tend to explain everything through behaviorism (learning and unlearning) now.
>>
>>7659220
>what do you think will happen when we finally know why people are gay
Mass murder similar to genocide in both scale and intent, but not actually genocide according to the definition.
>>
>>7659383
Dude the whole point of Lacan psychoanalysis is to get rid of this problem, you're late to the party, it's been solved a while ago
>>
>>7659387
I'm really no expert on the topic of psychoanalysis I'm going into graduate school for art therapy. I just know it seems to me to be a completely imaginary projective process that doesn't look at evidence but just reasoning. Sophism basically.
>>
>>7659420
It's indeed heavily based on reasoning, but it's important to understand psychoanalysis doesn't serve the same purpose than behaviorism or any psychological theory

Psychoanalysis isn't about curing people, and in fact if you read Lacan, you'll see he doesn't even consider psychoanalysis as a science, and he was a psychiatrist

And that's not a problem per se, metaphysic or philosophy aren't sciences either (at least most people wouldn't consider them as science), but they're fundamental and useful

Psychoanalysis is metapsychology, it's what mathematics is to physics, it shows you the underlying mechanisms of the system, and even though it's very abstract and hard to grasp, I think psychoanalysis is essential
>>
>>7659419
I have no idea what Lacan's supposed solution to the problem is, but consider the following

In a courtroom, there is the defendant, his defense attorney, the prosecutor, the judge, and in the US a jury consisting of a dozen people who help the judge come to a verdict.

In a psychotherapist's office there's the patient (defendant), and a psychotherapist who acts as the defense attorney, prosecutor, and the judge and jury

Most people think that psychoanalysis is just some guy laying on a divan talking to some psych guy about his problems, but in fact the psychologist has an enormous amount of influence on him. I think that the guy who came to see the psychologist would be better off just talking to some other guy and not the psychologist.
>>
>>7659468
I know, it's a very common argument against Freudian psychoanalysis, and I 100% agree with you on this, but it's outdated

I'd honestly love to explain to you how Lacanian psychoanalysis works (he often talk about what you just pointed out) but I'm French and itd be really hard for me to properly do this

If you're interested about this subject, I highly recommend you to check out lacanian articles or even the wiki page which is pretty great iirc; try to search stuff like "analysant" (it's the name given by Lacan to the patient, it means "the one analysing", which shows quite well the active roles the patient have)
>>
>>7659462
I see what you're saying and while it's indeed useful to be aware of newest meta methodologies, since I hope to be a working progressional and indeed treat people, I'm a lot more concerned with practice and research than truisms. I consider a lot more of the meta mechanics in my art however.

But I will read into this and educate myself so thanks for bringing it up.
>>
>>7658633
There are two types of guys in this world: bottoms, and straight men.
>>
File: 1472247628015.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472247628015.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>7659518
>I agree with you 100%. I'd love to argue but I'm French so I'm just going to surrender and not argue
>pls read my book on some theoretical bullshit ;_;
>>
>>7658921
>>7658937
>>7659007
>>7659102
I was j-just being ironic
>>
>>7659564
it's quite funny you're using memes to downgrade the discussion to your level since you couldn't keep up

that's ok anon, just tell us if you want to keep talking about your sad little life instead of having interesting threads
>>
>>7659533
No problem, thank you for answering my questions !!
>>
File: rogerspeechless.gif (3MB, 253x236px) Image search: [Google]
rogerspeechless.gif
3MB, 253x236px
>tfw all this psychology talk is going way over my head

>>7659565
ironic about what?
we weren't even discussing music
>it's okay anon, you tried
>>
>>7659592
You were the one who failed. Instead of actually explaining your reasoning, you tell me to do your research for you? Fuck that.

There is always a way to explain complex concepts in layman's terms, even complicated stuff like physics.

If you can't explain yourself, I am going to make fun of you, and I'm not the only one. Either deal with it or explain why anything I said here >>7659468 is wrong.
>>
>>7659631
It's ok, as someone who understands all the psych talk, it's literally retarded drivel from anons. So basically, the usual gaygen shit desu neko chan
>>
>>7659631
I have something to put over your head hmu nsa
>>
>>7659592
>interesting thread
Pretty sure it's mostly just dingos trying to sound smart.

I mean look at this shit. 'I consider a lot more of the meta mechanics in my art however', some silly courtroom analogy preceded by 'consider the following', 'don't make me laugh'. Bunch of posts speaking as though they had tenure at Oxford or some shit.

My dudes. My dudes.
>>
>>7659671
No one is trying to sound smart. If anything, aren't you by deconstructing things?
>>
>>7659682
Definitely. But it takes one to know one.
>>
>>7659639
Do you have any idea how complex is lacanian psychoanalysis ?
It's almost exclusively based on language subtleties, and very strict definition of concepts, that I "master" in french, but obviously not in english.

I truly have no idea how to translate every single term Lacan uses, and trust me, I can't bypass them.
Stuff like "transfert", "analysant/analysé", "discours", "objet petit a", all of those terms are either translated in english, and I don't have the time to do all the research for you, sorry, OR they just aren't translatable.

No, honestly, it's impossible for me to do that. I get why it annoys you, but the work necessary for me to properly teach you is ridiculous. You obviously don't know anything about current psychoanalysis, you should have done some research beforehand instead of trying to counter what I said with an argument from 30 years ago.
>>
>>7659682
No one consciously attempts to sound smart, this doesn't however prevent them from sounding like pompous cunts~~~~
>>
>>7659699
Yeah dude. Give em the fuckin tildes. Both barrels.
>>
>>7659687
Maybe you really areintelligent but critical. It was kind of just a discussion sparked by a question
>>
>>7659705
Tildes and Titties: Analyzing Freud's sexts if he were revived in 2017
>>
>>7659671
>>7659647

It's so easy to comment on a discussion you obviously don't understand to say that, you really sound pathetic
>>
>>7659699
That's factually false though because I've tried to sound smart plenty of times and you're just ignoring the times you have in life. Cool to see you think I'm a cunt though since I answered what someone asked conceded what I don't know and insulted no one :)
>>
>>7659720
This is the pompous cunt I was referencing earlier LMAO
Sweetie, I understand the discussion, it's still retarded.

The more important question is why do you place so much importance on this specific discussion on gaygen? That's very peculiar!!
>>
>>7659731
Why is it retarded ?
>>
See, shitflinging is far more interesting than that bunch of stupid crap. You've got swearing now, you've got tildes now, you've got it all baby. We're going places.
>>
>>7659631
don't be sad about it. being a bit dumb is okay, being a fucking idiot is not, and you seem just dumb
>>7659698
if you can't convey your points in another language, they aren't universal. maybe in your gay bitch french language they make sense, but if you can't talk about them in the english language the problem is you and not the rest of the world.

and you're already asking me to do your research for you, again? you're such a sad little manbitch
>>
>>7659728
>I've tried to sound smart plenty of times
That's unfortunate.

And yeah, I do think you're a cunt mainly because you get real passive aggressive when you fundamentally understand you're wrong but get defensive. Stop using weak af anecdotes in arguments.

>>7659741
I'm just fixing the place as usual.
>>
Just fuck my shit up senpai let's have a "I can't believe it's not /ftmg/" personal insult thread
>>
>>7659731
cuz I'm gay, I'm lonely, I see a guy named "psycho student", I ask him some questions, he answers, and here we are, it's pretty simple actually

anyway, sorry I guess, it was out of place
>>
>>7659757
Yeah, how DARE I ask you to have a minimal grasp on a subject you chose to debate on ?

also, concepts are tied to their language, why do you think each language borrow so much words for each other ?
>>
>>7659761
People try to sound smart all the time and know exactly when they're doing it that's all I'm saying. So which of us is defensive again?
>>
File: Nemesis1.jpg (135KB, 926x700px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis1.jpg
135KB, 926x700px
>>7659765
this guy still shows up in my nightmares, I wake up in cold sweat too afraid to even go to the bathroom, too afraid to look at a window or even a mirror because I'm afraid he might be there

what's the diagnosis doc?
>>
>>7659761
He's waaay less aggressive than you, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: 1412886478826.jpg (48KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1412886478826.jpg
48KB, 511x511px
The internet has suddenly become unsastisfying to me. I just check the same 5-7 websites over and over, consume mindless but polished content and have the same arguments with strangers over and over again.

How do I make websurfing fufilling again, like it used to be for me when I was a kid?
>>
>>7659796
Search for new social medias ? I try to change as much as I can to keep things fresh
>>
>>7659787
That's not a sound argument, step your pussy up bitch.

>which of us is defensive again?
Still you unfortunately. If only that situation changed here.

>>7659794
Passive aggressive you illiterate fuck LMAO

>>7659796
Well you can effectively block those sites through various means like an extension or through your hosts file.

You'll never get that feel back though unfortunately.
>>
>>7659796
This is a good question. I've felt the same way recently.

I think I miss the old community I was a part of. I was an active poster (10k+ posts) on an old forum, and then I kinda stopped and drifted. Now I ended up on this black hole where there's no personal connection. No friends you see posting in a thread other there.

I also don't like posting my actual identity, so the only way for me would be to find a new forum to latch on to. But last time when I left my previous forum years ago it got me seriously depressed, and I'd prefer real life interaction. It's a bit of a mess.
>>
>>7659790
I have a date tomorrow and we're seeing resident evil! :3

Anyways my first recommendation as always is a lobotomy so first you need to find an unethical doctor. Failing that you must stay up at least 72 hours to induce delirium so you can see him while awake and confront him in person. This should result in a hallucination vivid enough to hate fuck and resolve your fears.
>>
>>7659809
So what's stopping you from joining irl clubs?
>>
>>7659757
>you seem just dumb
what? why?

>>7659790
the games/collectables shop I used to frequent had a figure of nemesis on a shelf and it always creeped me out
>>
>>7659806
I don't need to make an argument you made a proposal that people don't know when they're triyig to sound smart. Burden of proof lies on you.

However you dismissed my proof that I've known times and clownshoes acknowledged he was trying so your thesis isn't holding up friend I'm sorry I would love to believe you just can't.
>>
>>7659821
Don't take anyone who uses 'manbitch' seriously. It's just the resident tranny shitposting.
>>
>>7659796
Don't blame the internet, my dude, that's on you.
>>
>>7659819
General awkwardness and being too quiet to make friends in groups.
>>
>>7659826
>I don't need to make an argument
Then don't get involved in the conversation, wasting my time with this anecdotal shit.

>>7659832
There are a lot of clubs where that is pretty tolerable actually. Such as book clubs.
>>
>>7659786
you can't even debate a non-psychologist on psychology

you're a fucking bitch as far as I can tell
>>
I'm retarded and always go for straight guys. Am I reading into this too much?

there's this guy I met before. He's super tall and like bara. Really thick beard thats greying. And he's really shy and sweet. I've met him once before a few months ago and crushed really hard on him.
So last night I met him again hanging out with friends and this is a rundown on different things that happened last night

>arrive and when he sees me he has a huge smile and says hi right away
>friend goes to introduce us and I say "we've already met, Idk if you remember" and he said "of course how could I forget." remembering my name before he was told
>complimented me a few times during the night on how I was dressed and different things
>brought up a conversation we had that one night months ago
>smiled every time we made eye contact, or if one of us was stuck in a boring conversation he'd make a face at me
>when we were talking alone he sat really close and leaned in to me a lot

I'll see him again in a few weeks, we're all meeting up for a night out again. But should I ask him out?
>>
>>7659864
I don't understand what world you live in where two examples in front of your face are a weaker case than your statement with no proof. It's not anecdotal when you see the evidence.

I know I'm just being baited but I could google "trying to sound smart" and just pull up endless stories of people consciously trying to sound smart.

You accused me of being defensive and passive aggressive about admitting whenever I'm incorrect but you're flat out in denial.
>>
>>7659864
There's a book club near me but it's all old gay men.
>>
>>7659880
>"of course how could I forget." remembering my name before he was told
I say this to ugly people all the time ngl

>complimented me a few times during the night on how I was dressed and different things
Depends what kind of compliments. Str8s are literally blind to fashion decisions majority of the time unless you live in a major city.

>smiled every time we made eye contact, or if one of us was stuck in a boring conversation he'd make a face at me
I do this to relatives. I mean, I'm fucking my cousin but that's besides the point.

>But should I ask him out?
Go ahead. From the sounds of it, he doesn't seem to be the homophobic type anyways so rejection is the worst possible outcome.
>>
>>7659880
Riiiiiight.

So, you're worried he might not be gay or might not be interested? Just how likely do you believe that to be?
>>
>>7659813
>seeing resident evil
one of the movies?

I enjoyed the first three which are live action, I've been told the CGI ones are even better
>>7659821
cmon man you're not among the brightest

nothing wrong with being a bit slow, just don't be an idiot
>>7659827
manbitch detected
>>
>>7659880
>I'll see him again in a few weeks, we're all meeting up for a night out again. But should I ask him out?

I don't know. I'm bitter and have been in your shoes too many times with the other guy ending up straight. I don't know why, but straight guys must have some sort of fun with flirting with gay guys and then crushing them.
>>
>>7659867
I have to admit you're the most insufferable anon I've ever interacted with, at least you're good in your own category
>>
>>7659897
The book club was just a suggestion. There are other clubs that don't really require a lot of intense group chats. Like this gay game club I went to was pretty chill. I thought it was going to be vidya though so I got fucked up upon realizing it was just board games.
>>
I think I just had a realisation. You're supposed to date people who you share interests/opinions/ways of being/life goals with, even if they're not necessarily the hottest guys you could possibly achieve. You might even masturbate/fantasise about the hotter guys occasionally, but you end up having regular sex with your boyfriend because you like them and want to make them feel good.

Is this right? I had never realised this was why people dated, I assumed they just settled. I'm feeling so dumb right now lol
>>
File: washed away by a sea of feels.gif (947KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
washed away by a sea of feels.gif
947KB, 498x266px
How come I'm not meant to be with anybody? Every date I go on is a disaster, and I seem to piss off the other guy without realizing it (inb4 autism). But guys my age seem to be so uptight so maybe all my quirks are lost on them.
>>
>>7659916
I think this way too, I don't know if I should but yeah, that's what I wish for
>>
>>7659916
Not necessarily.

"Settling" is a concept largely only to outsiders in the relationship. What we see as settling, to them could be them actually dating what they perceive to be a more attractive person. After all, it's mostly subjective anyways.

I think it's pretty rare for someone to actually be like 'yeah i masturbate to hotter people than my bf, because im only with him because we're compatible'.
>>
>>7659909
hey man, not my problem you're shit at what you're supposed to do

your delusions of grandeur of being a proficient psychologist are laughable at best and actually just pitiful
>>
>>7659927
>I think it's pretty rare for someone to actually be like 'yeah i masturbate to hotter people than my bf, because im only with him because we're compatible'.

then wtf is dating for, I felt like I was having an epiphany here, but what's the point of restricting yourself to one guy
>>
>>7659899
Well I mean I dress really well. I'm pretty fashion conscious. He complemented my hair too and a couple of non appearance related things. It is a major city too though. But he dresses like a straight guy.

>I do this to relatives. I mean, I'm fucking my cousin but that's besides the point
First off nice. Second, yeah I would too but to someone youve met only once before? Like it was really friendly and I didn't see him do that with anyone else.
I guess yeah. Tho last time I went for it with a guy I thought was interested, I was shot down hard and fast
And maybe I'm trying really hard to convince you that he is into me because I want him to be

>>7659904
I'm worried both
And pretty high based in my history

>>7659908
>I don't know why, but straight guys must have some sort of fun with flirting with gay guys and then crushing them
Fucking right?
>>
>>7659922
>all my quirks
Such as?

There's a big difference from actual lil quirks like laughing at dark jokes or having a fascination with spiders - and non stop talking about scat porn on the first date """"ironically"""".

>>7659935
> what's the point of restricting yourself to one guy
And now you understand why open dating/polygamy is gaining in popularity.
>>
>>7659916
I think you should date someone who you have chemistry with and who makes you happy. Having a lot of stuff in common isn't necessary but neither is being super attractive. if you like them you're gonna be attracted to them anyway.
>>
>>7659916
I realized long ago the only way I'm going to get a date now is if I "settle" but that's just life, as you said.

I want to have sex with a hot guy at least once in my life, but I also want to do it in a relationship. Only recently did I realize these were mutually exclusive.
>>
>>7659945
>There's a big difference from actual lil quirks like laughing at dark jokes or having a fascination with spiders - and non stop talking about scat porn on the first date """"ironically"""".
The former rather than the latter.
>>
>>7659937
From what you have described there is sufficient reason enough to believe he likes you. Physical contact and complimenting your hair and eye contact and shit. But you should probably know best shouldn't you; you were there.
>>
>>7659928
I don't get it, where did you see me say that I had any special ability in psychology, when I specifically admitted some of my inabilities ?

Idk, I don't get it, you just got pissed off when I say the Internet would be a better way to introduce you to the subject, that's not that much of a deal ?
>>
>>7659937
>to someone youve met only once before? Like it was really friendly and I didn't see him do that with anyone else.
You make a valid point. As you state though, gotta be careful with the whole convincing yourself aspect. It can make you 'see' things that never really happened all because you truly want this guy to be into you.

Not trying to discourage you! Go for it entirely, but maybe test the waters a little more. Poke into his dating background.

>>7659952
That's good! What kind of quirks do you have though? Could help me figure out where your dates might be going wrong. Or you could just be dating the wrong people, have you been dating people you're exclusively physically attracted to?
>>
>>7659906
Yeah "the final chapter" is in theatres. I actually know nothing about the series I'm just going because he wants to and I want to get laid
>>
>>7659796
Collect RSS feeds from various news sources of your preferred topics, explore new 4chan boards
or do other things than internet
>>
>>7659937
How does a "straight guy" dress????? Plenty of them dress in the latest fashions and not every gay guy dresses like a flamer.
>>
>>7659960
No one said you have some special ability at it

I think you do. You have the special ability of getting BTFO every time you open your mouth
>>7660017
probably one of the CGI movies then

hope you have a good time!
>>
>>7660042
>>7660040
>>7659960
>You have the special ability of getting BTFO every time you open your mouth
Applicable to all 3 of u dumb ass sluts 2bh
>>
>>7659796
time to his the deepweb
>>
>>7660054
>stumble upon the deepweb
>there's nothing on the page but a small yield image
>immediately leave and report myself to the police
spooked sis
>>
>>7660054
You mean >>>/pol/?
>>
>Know exactly what I want to do
>still don't do it and procrastinate all the time
>whoa it's already 2017
*claps*
>>
>>7660066
Tell us those dreams anon
>>
>>7660053
cant argue with this
>>
>>7660070
dying
not living
stopping life
>>
>when new namefags appear but they're literally more cancerous than even clownie
YOWZA
clownie has an excuse at least, he's here to check up on his bots
>>
>>7660081
The old you is already dead, tomorrow you can do everything to make yourself happy
>>
>>7660053
>I-I'm not like the other gays
I'll make your blood my lunch and your balls my dessert, bitch
>>
>>7660123
I'm str8 and I'm here to get sickenninnnggggggggg
>>
>>7660135
>I'm str8
>>
>>7660143
Oh y'all wanted a twist?
*sucks a voyyyjoina*
*roleplays with ur dad*
>>
File: phantom2.jpg (88KB, 468x446px) Image search: [Google]
phantom2.jpg
88KB, 468x446px
>>7660147
>>
>tfw you could have had a body like this but stopped skating when you realized you could get paid a shit load doing nothing but being on the computer
>>
>>7660176
is that paul ryan?
>>
>>7660176
shit excuse
>>
>>7660196
no lmao

>>7660203
money is never a shit excuse 2bh
after all it's why your mum left you at a bus stop
>>
>>7660210
no I really mean it. Why are you here right now instead of out there skating
>>
>>7660216
Why isn't he out there banging hot dudes and winning the lottery really though. Seems like that would be a better use of his time.
>>
File: hmu.jpg (79KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hmu.jpg
79KB, 1200x800px
>>7660216
Mainly because it's not cold enough to skate anywhere I desire and the rinks around here are typically booked at this time for actual games. Plus during public skate times you can't really go fast because of all the lil kids literally crawling on the ice. It's fun for some rando skating but that doesn't work out your body in any way. You literally have to rent out the entire rink just for yourself to get any training done.

Also I have to buy new skates.
>>
>>7660264
lmao I thought you meant skateboarding
>>
>>7660269
no one skateboards in 2017 anymore
not until skate 4 is out 2bh
>>
>>7658666

Yussssss
>>
>>7658795

>guy sends me pics
>he's cute but kinda turned off by how ripped he is
>warns me that he's "gotten fat" since then
>his body is perfect musclechub now

I am in heaven no one help me
>>
>stumble into the drama section of youtube
>just qt gayboys crying
developing a new fetish...
>>
>>7660344
>tfw my ex was perfect musclechub and now I'll never date someone that hot again because I'm just average

Every day I thought I was in heaven except too bad his personality was vapid.
>>
>>7660348
Lets see what you mean anon, give a video
>>
>>7660363
pay me bitch or at least tell a joke as payment and ill link it
>>
File: 6457457.jpg (101KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
6457457.jpg
101KB, 540x960px
>>7658666
>>7660333
The trips have it.
>>
>>7660364

what does a thesaurus eat for breakfast? a synonym roll

now give me the videos
>>
>>7660056
some people arent meant to be on the deep web

you might be one
>>7660063
/pol/ should be on the deepweb desu IDK why it exists out in the open on 4chan
>>
>>7660368
lmao fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcaO7W_0DEE

skip like the first idk quarter to get to the crying
>>
i know tanning creates wrinkles in the long term but will getting more tan cover up a small forehead wrinkle that i have
>>
>>7660375
buy frownies
>>
>>7660375
just get some injections
>>
>>7660377

I had never heard of frownies and this is blowing my mind
>>
>>7660375
Just wear a mask. Like The Mask. He was pretty cool. And then you'd be able to make a submachine gun out of balloons.
>>
>>7660374
>watching social media kid drama
its fake you fuck

same youtuber had this damning shawn mendes fag video though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzLgWkKOXY

HES A BOTTOM
>>
>>7660410
>its fake you fuck
I don't even know what any of them are talking about, im just jerking off to crying gaybois tbqhwyf
>>
>>7660420
I'm annoyed by your newfound fetish. I can't articulate what about it I find disagreeable but nevertheless you need to stop what you're doing.
>>
>>7660432
fetishes can't be stopped, they can only be criminalized which just makes it more fun
>>
>>7660420
i mean you are jerking off to someone pretending to be devestated to get teenage girls to watch them?? which one is sadder??

Atleat hes getting rich
>>
>>7660366
THICC
H
I
C
C
Holy fuck! I wish my dick was bigger so I could fuck that ass the why it needs to be fucked.
>>
>>7660445
i have no idea why you're implying what he's doing is sad tho i just stated i have no idea what he's talking about LMAO

u need 2 chill sis
thx
>>
>>7660445
Oh shit dude, this guy used double questionmarks on you. He means business.

>>7660450
Just have a bigger dick, bro. What's the problem.
>>
>>7660357

become the perfect musclechub you want to see in the world
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (132KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
132KB, 1000x1000px
>>7660455
furshoes
>>
>>7660478
we love furries here btw
>>
File: time to take daddy for a ride.jpg (90KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
time to take daddy for a ride.jpg
90KB, 500x730px
>>7660366

Dussy is best pussy

>>7660450

Just because a guy has a big butt doesn't mean he has a big butthole

you can do it broseph
>>
>>7660483
oWo
>>
>>7660490
UwU

>>7660484
I think he's implying due to the massive butt he needs a longer dick just to penetrate
>>
>>7660483
Do we?
>>
Any advice for a closeted 29 y.o. semi shut-it who never has been to a gay bar but wants to try it? I'm tired of being alone all the time and not having much luck with apps so I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>7660518
you sure love them
>>
>>7660523
Have someone to go with for support who won't bail on you.

>>7660525
Why not.
>>
File: 1484209034643.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484209034643.gif
1MB, 330x312px
>>7660539
just admit it fucking fur-

oh, you finally caved in to my demands and admitted it

I won. I actually won.
>>
>>7660523

find someone who will go with you and you might have more fun than you had thought
>>
>>7660523
where you from handsome
>>
what is that feeling when you get fucked really good and your ass feels fluffy and so nice the next day. Thats probably just your ass healing isnt it
>>
File: 1462607407374.png (246KB, 398x470px) Image search: [Google]
1462607407374.png
246KB, 398x470px
>>7660610
haha blacked lmao
>>
>>7660473
The problem is I just want a top stronger than me, and the stronger I become the harder this becomes to satisfy.

It's really true that maybe 5% of gay men are tops and the rest of us are just begging for their attention.
>>
>>7660523
How are you not having much luck with apps? idgi
>>
>It's really true that maybe 5% of gay men are tops and the rest of us are just begging for their attention.

Hello redd*t. Jesus Christ, fucking hate this top/bottom meme. Slept with like a dozen guys, if I heard anything like that from any of them they'd be dropped instantly.
>>
>>7660632
Not him, but I can't find a relationship on any app. They're either not interested or just looking to hookup.
>>
>>7660641
I mean duh, if you're using grindr in attempts to find ~amazing relationships~, it's unlikely because it's primarily used for sex.

In general apps are relatively bad for relationships because so much hinders on appearance. Still though, I just don't understand how people are fucking up THIS much in regards to relationships.

The only people who have an excuse are those who live literally nowhere with only pozzed up oldfags around. I'm a 3/10 and I still get dates frequently, and two of them turned into really nice relationships 2bh
>>
>>7660635
okay but what are you trying to say here
>>
>>7660635
wording this
the whole OMG IM SO DESPERATE FOR A TOP :( display is cancerous
>>
>>7660651
Do you know how well okcupid works? I'm not him, but I've been considering trying it
>>
>>7660655
I'm trying to say that, even hate saying the word, if you're not vers you can fuck off.
>>
>>7660651
Yes, of course it's all appearance there. But where the fuck are you meeting all these secret gay men? I live in a city and the bars are basically Grindr IRL.
>>
>>7660375
Forehead wrinkles really don't look bad on a man unless you're going for the femboy look.
>>
>>7660667
so? I don't want to put my dick in a guys ass I find that quite disgusting but I love getting pounded by masculine men
>>
>>7660658
>large amount of gay men are looking for a top
>"What's with all these bottoms everywhere, like they're 95% of gays or something, asking for a top?!"
>>
>>7660672
This. Saying you have to be vers or you're not "comfortable" with your sexuality is like saying you need to be bi or you're immature.
>>
>>7660663
All apps depend on your region. That may seem like a copout answer, but it's true.
In my region, OKC is mainly used by the art student types and for some reason they do a poor job filtering out trannies from M4M searches. I do however love their question & answer based pairing methods. Depending on your answer, it rates how well they think you might get with other users.

Try it, in your region it might be a completely different experience than my art-student one. It's definitely less sex based than grindr for sure.

>>7660669
I live in a city of like ~500,000 and I can still find plenty of gays. Even more if I'm down for travelling.
Zero difficulty 2bh
>>
>>7660672
Your life is a meme.
>>
>>7660687
this is not the first time someone has said this to me
>>
>>7660685
>I live in a city of like ~500,000 and I can still find plenty of gays. Even more if I'm down for travelling.
And as I asked, where are you finding them?
>>
>>7660673
>large amount of gay men are looking for a top
But I didn't state this was true. For all I know, it could be 1 single person spamming all this fucking shit. It's just tired & desperate, you won't find your prince top by being such.
>>
>>7660667
>If people don't like what I like they can fuck off

Wow, what a well-adjusted adult human being. Thanks for your thoughtful contribution to our humble forum.
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (10KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
10KB, 201x251px
>>7660671

totally going for the femboy look
>>
>>7660693
>And as I asked, where are you finding them?
Like, method? Apps primarily.

>>7660672
How can you find fucking another man disgusting but love getting fucked yourself? That seems so tranny-like.
I can understand not enjoying fucking others, but to ACTUALLY be disgusted by fucking a man is a red flag of trannyism.
>>
>>7660701
>>If people don't like what I like they can fuck off
Not an argument.
>>
>>7660706
are you calling me a tranny? Im not a tranny dude
>>
>>7660709
Yeah I am. You might want to actually evaluate whether or not you are, because R E D F L A G S
>>
>>7660716
look I don't get to choose what I like. I'm attracted to men but not in the I want to fuck them kind of way. More in the I want to get fucked and please them kind of way
>>
>>7660707
Yes, what you said was not an argument. :^)
>>
>>7660716
>>7660706
>If you don't like X you're not a real gay man!

Should I direct you to >>>/pol/ to learn about the No True Scotsman fallacy?
>>
>>7660727
Hopefully you don't wait too long before starting your transition officially.

>>7660733
>If you don't like X you're not a real gay man!
Never stated this, you seem confused! Since you know so much about /pol/, feel free to go back.
>>
>>7660744
i don't want to be a tranny I like the way I look
>>
>>7660744
>Never stated this, you seem confused!

>If you don't like fucking men you're a tranny, not gay.

You know not being able to admit being wrong is a redflag for narcissism. Might want to get checked out. :^)
>>
>>7660748
>i don't want to be a tranny
No one does~~~
>>
File: bf sent me this.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bf sent me this.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7660752
>If you don't like fucking men you're a tranny, not gay.
I stated;
>but to ACTUALLY be disgusted by fucking a man is a red flag of trannyism.
Note the difference you illiterate tranny fuck. LMAO
>>
File: O6vbWIv.jpg (244KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
O6vbWIv.jpg
244KB, 1920x1920px
>>7660754
this is the last reply im giving you

enjoy the picture its all in one shot. Hard to believe right?
>>
>it's this easy to trigger desperate bottoms on gaygen
i cant
mawma i cant
>>
i don't want to dress like a woman in public or anything but I want to wear lots of eyeliner/mascara and totally girly clothes.

is this normal. I never see guys like this, like ever.
>>
>>7660761
>OMG I just implied that, not actually saying it directly! This way I can NEVER be wrong!

Yep, classic narcissism. It's what will force you to reply to this even though you've just been buttblasted, but luckily you're vers so you'll like it either way. :)
>>
File: 1485537208532.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485537208532.gif
2MB, 240x240px
>>7660780
>>
>>7660785
see >>7660761
>you illiterate tranny fuck. LMAO
also see >>7660752
>You know not being able to admit being wrong is a redflag for narcissism. Might want to get checked out. :^)
>>
File: squidwardlaugh.jpg (69KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
squidwardlaugh.jpg
69KB, 275x275px
>>7660800
>Yep, classic narcissism. It's what will force you to reply to this even though you've just been buttblasted, but luckily you're vers so you'll like it either way. :)
>>
>>7660792

yeah well it would be cool if i lived in the north or something and i saw guys like this but i live in mississippi. Granted it is a university town and sort of liberal so I guess I can get away with it. we will see cuz im gonna do it anyway
>>
File: what did he mean by this?.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this?.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: contact.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
contact.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>7660812
Not even vers tho LMAO
>>
>>7660851

why does anyone think this is okay
>>
File: same.jpg (115KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
115KB, 768x768px
>>7660881
morally speaking 'okay' doesn't exist
>>
>>7660881
banter
>>
File: 54651.gif (2MB, 359x187px) Image search: [Google]
54651.gif
2MB, 359x187px
>>7660881
I have 100% time for shipping Trixya
>>
I miss my boyfriend, gaygen...
>>
>>7660960

but raja is actually pretty though. lol, trixya looks like a weird monster
>>
>>7660983
mine broke up with me between christmas and new years. we had nothing in common but I miss the relationship more than him actually
>>
File: 9ots0pxwrcqx.png (190KB, 1230x652px) Image search: [Google]
9ots0pxwrcqx.png
190KB, 1230x652px
>>7660960
cause baby what you see
isn't always the reality this dimension is ok with

>>7660992
somehow this is sadder than what you replied to
>>
>>7660960

>shipping them

They're just gal pals
>>
>Tom Daley on cybersexing with a fan and how it brought him and Dustin Lance Black closer together
>gay relationships in 2017
ok werk mama
>>
>>7661019
I have a very depraved and fetishistic view of platonic relationships between gay friends, I have a circle of three gays I hang out and they all had hooked up with each other in the past
>>
>>7661041
literally me but also not literally me because apparently they were crushing on me so much they decided to tell others that we fucked even though i just viewed them as friends
>>
>>7660992
I know that feel. Ok maybe I miss sucking his dick more.
>>
File: Sonomotors_team.jpg (821KB, 3008x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Sonomotors_team.jpg
821KB, 3008x2008px
>>7661041
>depraved and fetishistic

no.
'incestuous' is the word you're looking for.

'fetishistic' has to do with sexualizing non-sexual objects.
'depraved' is, well, judgemental.
>>
>>7660767
>Math,Man In Space,Drugs
>>
>>7660756
I love his big goofy smile. :C
>>
> :C

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7661734
Nonce.
>>
>>7661804
what?
>>
>>7661811
You're texting a 12 year old.
>>
>>7660539
>>7660577
Ok, I'll try that.
>>7660589
Greater Houston area
>>7660632
The guys I'm attracted to ignore me and only ugly old fags hit me up.
>>
>>7658633
>Bottoms are real men

no
>>
Have any of you ever been torn between different guys? I've been doing the dating scene and there are 3 guys that are very into me, and I'm actually very interested in all 3. I guess that's what dating is, but it feels weird and wrong to have affection and genuine feelings for 3 guys at the same time.
>>
I was Years 7-8 when a couple of years older tall, fit, huge cock guy was rubbing it up against my bum 'jokingly' while it was hard. One time we got a webcam just to fool around and his dick was very visible in his shorter pants. He showed his bum on cam as well. I was also hard but was too much of a pussy to do anything.

Came on a coach once without even using my hands just thinking about him. haha.
>>
>>7660632
For guys looking for attractive guys not just into hookups, try Tinder. Sounds weird, but I've had amazing success with it. OkCupid and PlentyOfFish are okay but you are going to be getting messages/talking to guys a lot less frequently than Tinder.
>>
>>7661980
>guys not just into hookups

it sounds like you're just into hookups and you're on tinder so....
>>
>>7661982
I don't know how you deduced that. I'm not into hookups at all, and haven't hooked up with anyone from Tinder. I joined it because a PS4 friend told me it was a good way to meet guys and go on dates. He went on 20 dates in 30 days, no joke.
>>
>>7661966
Don't be a cuck
>>
>>
how do I find a relationship if I dont actively look for one?
>>
>>7662181
You don't. You hope a qt boy makes a move on you which will probably never happen and then you continue coming here to Shitpost in the hopes of achieving said goal
>>
>>7662256
>this post
;_;
>>
>>7662352
Happiness dosent exist
>>
File: 6545874564.png (128KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
6545874564.png
128KB, 250x318px
>>7662181
You don't ever.
>>
What's your favorite song anon ? :^)
>>
>>7661980
I've gone through every guy in my city of about 1 million and only have 30 matches who won't talk to me. I think I'm ugly.
>>
>>7662178
Yeah I'm jelly, we get it.
>>
>>7662668
You're in good company. This is the land of unloveable disgustos.
>>
>tfw you can't come out because you'll be critized by your family and lose all of your friends.

I just feel really sad that people are living their lives to the fullest without hiding anything no. Perfectly fine where i am now but sometimea i just think what's it like to have a relationship with someone.
>>
>>7662668
There is no thinking, you pretty much are ugly or boring, most likely both.
>>
>>7662696
>you'll be critized by your family
lmao this isn't even that bad
people actually get beat & disowned by their familia when they come out, criticism is ez to deal with
>>
Gaygen, I would like you to help me.

I met this guy on Friday and sort of had my first gay experience with him while we were drunk and high. We didn't have sex, but we had a very cute moment together.
Since then, he hasn't stopped messaging me. He wants to come over tonight and cook me dinner, but I know he intends to fuck me.
The thing is, I don't want him to.
He's not ugly at all. Like, at all. He's VERY good looking and a lot more attractive than me.
One part of me thinks I should just go through with it and let him fuck me just to get it out of the way. I'm still a virgin at 22 which is quite embarrassing...
But the other part of me really does not want it to happen. I don't like this guy very much, and I think he's starting to like me a lot. We don't have anything in common and I know we'll never be in a relationship. He also seems to be very sexually active and has a very wild lifestyle (lots of partying and drugs), which scares me. What if he is HIV+ or has other STDs? I don't even know how to approach the subject.

I feel so conflicted. I'm scared I will regret saying no to him, because I don't know when a guy this attractive will be interested in me again. Maybe never. But I can't shake off the feeling that this is not the right time, that I'm not 100% ready, that I don't want him to be my first fuck, that I don't like him. Ugh.

Help me. I don't have a lot of time. He wants to come over very soon
>>
>>7662802

why dont you just talk to him about it

explain that hes very attractive, but you feel anxious that you arent ready and you might not be emotionally compatible, that you have such different lifestyles, etc etc so you dont know whether youre ok with taking things further or not

see if he can convince you to make your mind up
>>
>>7662802
Just talk to him. Tell him all of this is kind of too fast for you, and you need time to get into the momentum of things. Then bring up testing, maybe even go get tested together.

In the end, it's really up to you. If you don't want to have sex, then don't. Forcing yourself to do so just because he's attractive will most likely lead to disappointing sex anyways - literally ruining the relationship right there. You HAVE to want it.

So talk to him. See how it goes. Maybe what he says will get you into things and make you more comfortable with him splitting you in two.
>>
>>7662819
>>7662827
Well I just texted him. I told him I'm working on a project (which I am), but I was very convincing about it and I'm pretty sure I didn't ruin anything, which is good, cause I still don't know what to do with him.
He was VERY desperate to see me though, and asked if he could come over just to say hi and then leave. That scares me a little... isn't that a bit much?

Anyway, I guess I'll have more time to think about it now.
>>
>>7662836
Maybe meet him somewhere else for a bit. Claim you're just taking a lil break from your project but still wanted to see him.
That way his desperation is 'cured', and you won't come off as if you're trying to ignore him. In addition, you guys won't be able to fuck due to setting.

But have the talk, you need to. Don't treat this relationships as a one-sided one. His opinion and involvement obviously matters.
>>
>>7662375
It does, it's just very fickle...

>>7662802
>>7662836
sounds like he just likes you
most of us would give anything for this opportunity, I say you meet him and see where it goes
and you don't have to sleep with him right off the bat
>>
>>7662950
>most of us would give anything for this opportunity
lmao you clearly wouldn't seeing as you don't even give guys the time of day on w/e apps you use
>>
>>7663006
if someone started talking to me I would respond but I know that most of them wouldn't be remotely interested in me
>>
>>7663071
But how do you know? Do you happen to have a chart image thing so we can see what you mean about your level of interesting?
>>
>>7663071
This is why you're alone. Not because you're actually boring, or ugly, or whatever. It's because no one wants to be with someone that shuts them down CONSTANTLY.

You'd be the annoying fag that with every compliment is like "no im uggglyyyyy". That shit is ANNOYING to deal with. So cut the bullshit out. Let people be interested in you if they so desire, stop thinking you know them.
>>
>>7663101
>You'd be the annoying fag that with every compliment is like "no im uggglyyyyy". That shit is ANNOYING to deal with. So cut the bullshit out. Let people be interested in you if they so desire, stop thinking you know them.
Facts, this is the most annoying thing ever, just accept the fucking compliment and absorb that shit , shutting down people is unattractive af.
>>
NEW >>7663139
NEW >>7663139
NEW >>7663139
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.