[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 44

File: 1478836262763.png (547KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478836262763.png
547KB, 540x540px
SHTF edition. What do when shit hits the fan?

Previous thread: >>7180036

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com/
>>
>>7205917
If you're talking about a zombie apocolypse or nuclear post-war waste land then I'd pretty much be dead from being in the middle of a giant city that I would die on a highway somewhere in standstill traffic trying to get out. I think if I could get somewhere unpaved though I'd have a decent chance because I have experience backpacking at least.

Anyway what's grinding my gears now is a terrible phone call experience I just had. I'm trying to find hotels nearby where I'm getting top surgery and there's this one b&b solely for post-op ftm's I thought would be nice and better than walking around a Hilton post top with drains and everything. Called them up and the guy on the phone was SO RUDE to me I can't even... I wanted him to confirm the price (since I'm getting surg a few days before christmas and that's when hotels jackup their prices, duh) he acted like I was pants-on-head retarded for asking. Then said "why? Do you have an ulterior motive?" For asking the price. I don't fucking know maybe I'm broke as fucking shit and want to fucking know how much you're going to charge my goddamn credit card, that's my ulterior motive you fucking turd. How does this dumb fuck run a bed and breakfast if he can't even fucking pretend to be a nice person on the phone, w t f.

After that fucking phonecall I'm going to pay an extra hundred dollars a night to stay at the fucking Hilton because I can't deal with this fucking negativity right after I get off the surgeons table.
>>
>>7206034
Don't give up yet. If he was the receptionist try to call the owner instead and book everything that way. It's worth it if you save a few hundred.
>>
>>7206049
He's the owners husband apparently.

Anyway I doubt there's any point, when I called he also gave me this giant rant about how they prefer to book out rooms for international travelers and because I only wanted to book it for two days I would "throw off their whole week," so I'd have to talk to the owner (his wife) about booking. No fucking thanks, I'll go to a business that doesn't literally try to guilt-trip me when I ask to book a reservation.
>>
>>7206034
>>7206106
Is it New Beginnings in FL? I've heard a lot of shady shit about them.
>>
>>7206288
Y E S it's that place.

Please tell, I'm curious now.
>>
Join the Discord Chat, nignogs.

https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
God, I hate spiders so much. Walking down my wall like you own the place, you creepy cunt bastard. Eurgh.
>>
File: 1472966976260.jpg (509KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472966976260.jpg
509KB, 1600x1200px
>>7207442
They eat bugs dude. They be bros.
>>
>>7207478
I prefer the bugs.
>>
>>7207518
The bugs also walk down your walls like they own the place. The bugs make you their bitch.
>>
File: 1477246736325.png (585KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1477246736325.png
585KB, 640x1136px
holy fuck i have had the worst time scheduling my top surgery.

I've been meeting with a Surgeon #1 for more than a year, and during a meeting in Oct of this year we scheduled my top surgery for Dec 12 2016. I was told not to worry about insurance because Surgeon #1 would deal with that. Turns out he was wrong and that I had to do all the insurance stuff myself, so I took around a month to get around to finish it because I was preoccupied with a wedding. I finished the insurance some time last week, and around the same time I found out my surgery was straight up cancelled because I 'took too long to get my insurance in' despite never having a specific deadline. Surgeon #1 had fucking put another patient in for my date and there were no other openings in December.

I needed a date in December because I had the entire month off for winter break, and I can't miss 1-2 weeks of classes or else my grades will drop.

So Surgeon #1 told me that Surgeon #2 will contact me because she might be able to operate on me. The cunt never called me herself so I called her and she didnt have any openings either.

So, after digging around I found out that Surgeon #1, the only surgeon I've met and ever talked too, wasn't even the one who was operating on me. Apparently some surgeon (Surgeon #3) was going to operate on me, and backed out because he "wasnt comfortable" doing it. I was never told about this. I'm pretty pissed.

I asked Surgeon #1 if he could do the operation considering he was the one i was expecting to do it in the first place. He said he was 'more than happy too.' Now I'm scheduled for Jan 12, which I'm annoyed about since I'll be missing classes, but since I'll only be missing the first week of spring semester it'll be bearable.

oh lmao also I havent seen any of the surgeons portfolios because none of them want to show me, but I dont have any other places to go to for top surgery because everywhere else is too expensive.

tl;dr im dying on the inside from stress
>>
>>7207622
>>I haven't seen their portfolios because none of them want to show me

Dude that's shady af, what if they botch you?
>>
>>7208111
The hospital this is at is supposedly ranked #1 in the US so im going to assume theres some level of decency. I'm gonna ask to see a portfolio again, but they seem resistant.
>>
>>7208272
>supposedly ranked #1 in the US
Did they tell you that or did you find a third-party source stating that?
>>
>>7208426
third party
>>
File: loadout1.jpg (147KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
loadout1.jpg
147KB, 680x650px
>>7205917
http://www.innawoods.net/

post your loadouts boys
>>
>>7208446
Hm, that is odd.

I'd keep looking around for other surgeons, though. Always ask for portfolios.
>>
>>7208272
Have you tried searching for reviews/pics online ? Might be a good way to get some info, and you might want to do it asap so you can still back out if the results are subpar...

This is the chest you'll have for years after the surgery, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't sure they were gonna do a decent job. Getting rid of /that/ can be top priority obviously, but if it's done and then you still need multiple touch-ups later on... Just some food for thought.
>>
File: result.jpg (159KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
159KB, 680x650px
>>7208466
cheeki
don't kno why it screenshotted it with that embed shit in there but im not redoing it
>>
File: result.jpg (157KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
157KB, 680x650px
>>7208466
they call me johnny two knives

because i am in possession of two knives
>>
>>7208521
I couldn't find any pics online. I agree that it's risky to go with the current surgeon anyway but I don't think i can mentally deal with postponing top surgery. It'd be pretty hard to completely fuck up my chest I'm a AA cup
>>
I'm having my hysterectomy on Monday. Wish me luck senpaitachi.
>>
>>7208594
An AA cup causes you that much anguish? Those are barely even tits.
>>
>>7207127
Sorry it took me a while. Here's the stuff I dug up.

One post from tumblr
>http://washingtontransinfo.tumblr.com/post/86473212908/new-beginnings-retreat

I trust gendercube a lot regarding trans stuff and he's posted about NBR
>http://gendercube.tumblr.com/post/84851674782/is-garramore-good-with-the-keyhole-method-ive
>http://gendercube.tumblr.com/search/nbr

This yelp review
>https://www.yelp.com/biz/new-beginnings-retreat-delray-beach-2

I'm having top surgery with Dr Salgado next year (hopefully) and I thought about going to NBR but it's expensive for me and my insurance may cover my hotel stay in Miami.
>>
I'm new to /lgbt/ and the /ftmg/. What is with the tones of rural and innawoods in the threads I've seen?

No problem with it, I live in the Rockies. I'm just curious.
>>
>>7208694
Holy shit kek it looks like that phone call was a blessing in disguise. I would have flipped my fucking shit if any of that yelp review happened to me.

>>7208635
Congrats! I'm going to have fried eggs for breakfast tomorrow in your honor.
>>
>>7208635
Good luck. Just out of curiosity, how old are you and how long have you been on T?
>>
>>7208642
It still there 24/7 dude.
>>
>>7208804
Lmao
>>7208875
I'm 24 and I've been on T for a little over 2.5 years.
>>
>shoulders are finally about equal in width to hips
t is magick

>>7208635
gratulations dude
i'm 18 now so i think i can finally get a hysto but i'm scared about the technical side of getting it
i pass pretty well plus have anxiety, and the idea of being a guy contacting a gynecologist about getting my 'female' reproductive organs removed or having to have any dysphoria-inducing examinations or sitting in a waiting room for said examinations that is full of women in a building dedicated specifically to women's health is terrifying
how has all that gone for you?
>>7205917
i do not live in the us and knew long before this election that i would have to eventually
i am currently trying to temper my fear by noting how incredibly cucked trump has looked as of late so at worst he'll probably be bush
i mean, hundreds of thousands of people died under bush who would have been fine under gore, and he allowed climate change to continue unchecked, but he didn't do anything out of the ordinary for a republican
>>
File: anon at worlds end.png (769KB, 849x808px) Image search: [Google]
anon at worlds end.png
769KB, 849x808px
>>7208466
Based on shit I either own or could find if my memory serves me.

>>7208569
Two knives but no arms, how unfortunate.
>>
>>7208789
Its just cause of the election

everyone thinks they're going to die
>>
on second thoughts, fuck the drama with the agps
it was great before the autist mod came in but now i'd almost rather take the gen that's half brooklyn
>>7210297
i'm pretty sure it was a thing before then
>>
Who wants a submissive gay pol boy as a bf
>>
Anyone think binding makes your dysphoria worse? I'm taking being home alone as a chance to wash my binder which doesn't happen much. Being without binder in day clothes, my body looks and feels so unfamiliar.
>>
>>7210856
binding has been known to fuck with my dysphoria for two reasons:
1. hyper-aware of breasts when they're pushing down on my chest
2. knowledge that binding damages the tissues in them, which will make peri top surgery harder to access and possibly doom me to having top surgery scars forever
back when i was undergoing female puberty (and to some degree now i'm undergoing male puberty at a time when my bones are still growing) there was also:
3. fear of it constricting my ribcage and making it smaller
>>
>>7210856
>>7210874
I'm the same. I hardly ever wear my binder it literally makes me feel like I'm having an anxiety attack (hard time breathing, my chest being compressed, my back hurting, making me sweat like a motherfucker), and then sometimes I have an anxiety attack just because I'm starting to feel like I'm having one. Not to mention having to adjust the straps every two seconds and worrying about whether or not people can see the outline under my clothes. No thanks, I'd rather stay at home and have no social life until I get top surgery than go outside in that torture device.
>>
Hide under my sheets and cry? A few days ago I had a social anxiety induced panic attack in public and it was so embarrassing. I felt like such a pathetic wuss. When I came home, the physical exhaustion occured. I swear the stress gave me a fever. Psychosomatic pains are the worst.

I really should see a gender therapist + anxiety therapist but it's embarrassing.
>>
>>7210856
I never wear my binder at home, just oversized shirts and gym shorts. No perpetual nagging heartburn feeling, and the bagginess is half-decent camo if someone sees me when I'm getting the mail.
>>
>>7210856
I never take my binder off, not even for sleep. Sometimes I pretend I'm wearing armor to take my mind off the fact of it being a titty-sqeezer.
>>
I'm about to drop off my petition for name change on Monday and hope for the best. It makes me so nervous, I hate talking to people, and I'm worried I'll have filled it out wrong or something.

I just had a successful double incision top surgery on the 2nd with Dr. Sassani in Fl, really happy with my results so far.
>>7207127
I had thought about staying at New Beginnings but their website gave me some trouble and then they would NOT stop emailing me, en masse, like four different people begging me not to stay somewhere else even when I told them I didn't want to stay with them anymore. It was very very weird and I ended up at a airbnb instead.
>>
>>7211077
And people said my 16 hours a day was bad.
>>
>>7211077
Same. I think people who complain of pain while wearing one are getting the wrong size. It feels uncomfortable when I have to take it off to shower because of the weird fat sacks that hang on my chest.
>>
>>7211077
Even soldiers take their armor off sometimes

>>7211764
>wrong size
Yeah, especially if you buy one from China. They tend to go by Asian sizing and don't give measurements. Some people don't realize that Asians are smaller.
>>
>>7210285
who needs arms when i can use my mouth for gripping
>>
Should have taken my antidepressant at like 10am but forgot, it's now 23:21. Take it now or skip til tomorrow?
>>
File: 1460398404839.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460398404839.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>7205917
>tfw no ftm bf to hide in the mountains with
>>
File: sunlight.jpg (16KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
sunlight.jpg
16KB, 500x326px
>>7213019

>Tfw no comfy underground bunker to survive in during the coming Nuclear War
>>
File: 1458591457684.jpg (114KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1458591457684.jpg
114KB, 1024x683px
>>7213085
>tfw too close to where the bombs will fall for a bunker to protect me
>>
File: 1315798541905.jpg (39KB, 487x404px) Image search: [Google]
1315798541905.jpg
39KB, 487x404px
>>7213094

>tfw will never contact other survivors with short wave radio
>tfw will never save a QT from bandits
>tfw can't use any of my tactical gear
>>
File: tumblr_n7pc7v9oxS1r07iapo7_1280.jpg (58KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7pc7v9oxS1r07iapo7_1280.jpg
58KB, 604x453px
>>7213143
>ywn go on hormone raids with your ftm bf, rummaging through pharmacies and then returning to your secluded hide out
>>
>>7213159
sorry to shit all over your FTM delusions, but you realize if it was post apocolyptic, you would run out of hormones and become a little confused dysphoric girl again right?

pharmacies would only last so damn long, assuming you can even find any....enjoy being off hormones, getting your old fem figure back, then being turned into a cumdump by raiders once you get caught after a mental break suicide attempt.
>>
File: 1458592160032.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1458592160032.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>7213180
By the time we run out of hormones to find, we'll have figured out how to manufacture them on our own.
>>
File: Z7HeRxU.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Z7HeRxU.png
361KB, 512x512px
>>7213180
I bet you're fun at parties
>>
>>7213191
Even by rimworlds crazy balance standards (I fucking LOVE that game btw) this is impossible....plus, what materials would you use? farming squirrels and injecting squirrel womb juice or something?

>>7213200
I can be a lot of fun, if people aren't little bitches who get offended.

but I call out delusions, so yes, I ruin delusional parties.
>>
>>7213200
I thought it sounded kinda hot.
>>
File: 1462792199078.jpg (1MB, 1200x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1462792199078.jpg
1MB, 1200x1805px
>>7213216
Has anyone ever told you you're autistic?
>>
>>7213217
Chaser fuck off
>>
File: slide_2.jpg (127KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_2.jpg
127KB, 960x720px
>>7213216
>I call out delusions
>>
>>7213180
>a little confused dysphoric girl again
>implying i ever was
>>
>>7210768
LONDYN
>>
>>7213341
>borther needs help moving a little speck
>won't lift a finger to help me and my invisible eye plank
>I'm expected to take care of myself AND help him
get fuckd
>>
>>7213180
One vial of T lasts me five months, after a hysto it will last even longer since I'll need less of it. I can stock years of injectable or pelleted T. It's also fairly easy to homebrew testosterone if you have the powder (which keeps well) and a carrier oil.

>>7213216
What delusions were you calling out? Just curious.
>>
This other ftm in one of my classes wears girl clothes, makeup, and sometimes doesn't wear a binder. I had no idea he was ftm until someone told me. What do I make of this?
>>
>>7213659
>wears girl clothes, makeup, and sometimes doesn't wear a binder
well considering women don't have to dress like this, and most lesbians don't even dress like this
im gonna guess transtrender scum
>>
>>7213659
Probably trans-trending, desu. Like, I occasionally wear makeup and shit when I'm at home, but with about the same frequency as my cis roommate who likes doing that stuff because he is a pretty man.

Looking cute can be nice, but if they are feminine in everything but name, then it probably isn't really that accurate.
>>
>>7213689
It's kinda strange if they are a transtrender. I was told they've dated cisgender gay guys in the past.
>>
normies get out roooo
>>
>>7213729
Well, that may be. But it just sort of seems incongruous. They might be genderqueer or something?

All in all, just let it lie. It probably doesn't matter that much, and only if they start doing something that paints other FtMs poorly should you probably mention something.
>>
>>7213180
>>7213216
Running out of T would be unlikely. After all the pharmacies got raided we could go to gyms or stalk roid-bunnies. It's also likely that a SHTF situation would only affect certain countries, meaning we could always smuggle in from stable areas.
>>
>>7207478
I'd rather be inundated with frogs or other lizards that also devour bugs.
Fuck spiders.
>>
File: tegus.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tegus.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>7215517
tfw no tegusbro
>>
I got sir'd for the first time in six years today. I haven't been going out much and I stopped trying to pass the last few years but now I'm getting back into the idea of transition.

>>7213180

It doesn't even matter to me if I stop hormones once I get the effects I want most. Voice changes, facial changes, and facial hIr are permanent.
>>
>>7213659

Lucky dude. I would do anything to be able to wear the clothes I want without feeling instantly uncomfortable because I look like a woman. I could only wear dresses or makeup if I passed as male even in them. I get too embarrassed and ill, end up chucking the clothes into a corner somewhere, and shove on the most unflattering but 'masculine' clothes I can find instead. I wish I gave no craps or had less dysphoria or had different dysphoria, or whatever.

>>7213180

Am I supposed to care about going off T once my voice has changed and I can grow facial hair?
>>
>tfw no serial killer ftm bf to go on road trips with
>>
>>7216290
Post resume, pic and bum for evaluation
>>
File: snowflakeREEEEEE.jpg (45KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
snowflakeREEEEEE.jpg
45KB, 900x600px
>>7216289
>>>tumblr
>>
>>7216362
>22
>currently working on master in mathematics
>mtf
>will help with killings and share cooking/cleaning duties
>not posting pics yet
>>
>>7216392
What are you going to do with your masters? You have a licence? Can't go on a road trip without a licence.
>>
>>7216404
you mean a driver's license? Yes I have one.

I was probably going to get a job with it but driving around the world killing people for money sounds a lot comfier.
>>
>>7216413
It's settled then. I get the car, you get groceries or something. We can winter in southern Europe and and go North when spring comes. After we're bored with Europe we can do the Americas. What do you say?
>>
>>7216290
i think i might have been the one who introduced you to the idea whoops
i still want an accomplice but i'm currently reassessing many of my life plans (will probably still get an american gf for green card because i'm not really scared of president trump, but will need to get all my cross-gendered documents sorted out first at the very least)
also i do not have a license and am ineligible for one, which is a problem
>>
>>7216426
sounds like a deal. A road trip through America has always been a dream.

>>7216437
I'm not american either though, we're going to need someone to get us a visa. Why are you ineligible for a license?
>>
>>7216444
group marriage? then again, the more accomplices you introduce the weirder things get (...which isn't necessarily bad so long as nobody talks)
i'm autistic and epileptic, it's not as serious as you're probably imagining but it can't be treated in a way that would allow for government-approved safe driving
>>
>>7216465
oh then that shouldn't be a problem, i can drive us around.
>>
got told in passgen that Emmett is a trender/ayyyden/obvious tranny name.

Is it true?

The rationale behind choosing it is that I was named to honor my great grandmother. She's dead now, but I want to respect her memory. It's the masculine version of her name.

I'd started liking it. I'm told it'll cause people to clock me.
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 635x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 635x294px
>>7216673
Oh gosh I was one of them. I'm sorry, I was just being an ass. While it's not a super common name for people in their late teens or 20s (see chart), it's not weird enough that someone's going to clock you based on your name alone.
>>
>>7216673
i was also one of them, and i'm an autist whose thing is names
it's less so that it's statistically improbable (it's an unlikely name for a young adult man but not an unheard of one like, say, silas), but more that it's so overwhelmingly popular amongst trans guys that the cis:trans ratio for your age group is all off
given that trans guys in general are rare, any name with a meaningful cis:trans ratio is so unbalanced as to be best avoided
also like the other guys in that thread i think you look like a james
you could have emmett as a middle name, they get much less scrutiny and james emmett sounds cool
>>
>>7216701
You do know what that spike in popularity is, right?
>>
>>7216673
it kinda sounds like one yeah.

t.mtf
>>
>>7216710
>james emmett
I like this. >>7216673 should do this.

>>7216713
Yes, babies. But it's an old enough name that it wouldn't be totally weird for a 20 year old to have.
>>
>>7216710
wait, no, i just checked the x axis of that chart again
yeah it's definitely statistically improbable for anyone older than 10
do not name yourself emmett
>>
>>7216729
Yeah but it's babies with Twilight moms.
>>
File: 1408384379950.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408384379950.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
Wait are we judging names now?

What's the chance of getting clocked with a name like Will?
>>
>>7216803
sounds fine mate

bill me old bud
>>
>>7216803
That sounds like a quality name for a midwesterner in IT.
>>
>>7210856
I only wear my binder when I'm out & about for social things. 32G chest so I know that no kind of minimal-scar surgery is even possible for me, but I'm constantly worried about health complications because of how much pressure I have to put on my chest to get them even semi-flat. It doesn't help that my mother is a nurse and every time I see her she's all doom-and-gloom about the dangers of binding (she's pro me getting chest surgery as soon as possible, but we're broke).

It's one of the big reasons I'm still girl mode at work, is I don't know how on earth I could get through a daily shift binding without ending up in constant pain or hurting myself. I wouldn't be able to follow the "eight hours at a time" rule, and I definitely start feeling the stress in my back, shoulders, and chest at that point.
>>
>>7216803
close to zero
>>
File: 2384579274592.png (115KB, 193x256px) Image search: [Google]
2384579274592.png
115KB, 193x256px
>>7216839
>32G chest
Dude, your tits are so big you triggered me through text. My sympathies.
>>
>>7216803
I know one trans Will, but I don't think it'll set off any warning bells in the average normie
>>
>>7213180
Implying a raider would want to fuck a balding 5'3'' manlet with faggot teen voice and a pathetic neckbeard with all the normal females available
>>
>>7216945
Rape has nothing to do with attraction and everything to do with power. It wouldn't surprise me that they would do a correction rape for fun.
>>
>>7216975
Correction rape should be part of Pence's "Love cock? Electroshock" program
>>
File: clip+(2016-07-15+at+08.58.04).png (103KB, 370x248px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-07-15+at+08.58.04).png
103KB, 370x248px
Hello guys. I hope you don't mind me asking something here.
I'm DFAB and currently questioning, and I'd like a bit of help from you all. I've had dysphoria for the last 3 or so years, but I'm also a bit unsure.
The first problem is that I still like boys, and the AAP meme that gets pushed around here kind of scares me. I've never really had sexual thoughts and consider myself to be asexual, but I guess there's always a chance I could be a gross fujo, which I'm disgusted by because I hate women.
Secondly, I don't want to become super-masculine. I think it'd be fine if I had a pageboy haircut and didn't lift weights. I know this might not make sense because I said I hate women, but I think I'll be fine if I can just get people to look past my appearance and tell them I'm a boy. The downside to this is that I seem like a trender, even though I look nothing like one. (I don't wear makeup, and I wear men's clothing, but I'm still scared ;__;)
I'm planning on going stealth if I am actually trans. I just wanted some help from some more experienced people to decide if I am or not.
>tl;dr I'm questioning but still act a bit feminine so I don't know what to do ;_;
>>
>>7216997
Honestly you just sound like one of those edgy teenage girls with the "REEEE I HATE GIRLY THINGS" meme.
Do you dislike your body because it doesn't feel like yours, or do you dislike it because it's a woman?

You can always go for androgyny.
>>
>>7216710
James might work. Maybe Andrew, Preston, or even Edward/Edwin (was my great gramp's name). But either way I'd try to keep my unisex middle name (Casey), it's what I've been called for 15 years and I'm attached to it.
>>721671
Twilight, I know. aI like it enough despite that, but I'm still on the fence.
>>7216729
... Maybe.

>>7216803
You're fine. Perfectly average name.
>>
>>7216997
i wouldn't worry about it man, cis guys can be varied in their attractions and how much they meet standards of masculinity, so there's no reason you shouldn't be. also, when you transition it's entirely possible your outlook may change on various things-for example before HRT i thought androgyny was the best i could hope for, but now that i pass i'm more comfortable expressing my masculinity

look at it this way, do you want to grow old as a man or a woman?

any gender therapist worth their salt should be able to help you unpack your feelings, and also help with the issue that seems to be bothering you mainly-the dysphoria.
>>
>>7216997
not all gay trans men are aap, they're just closely associated
i have met gay men who are trans and are clearly not aap (like the notanotheraiden dude, who semi-transitioned in childhood)
on the other hand wanting to be girly to the point of getting mistaken for trendscum is even more associated with aap than homosexuality
but let's put that aside, it's a red herring. gender presentation is also kind of a red herring, being a feminine guy does not make you less of a guy. but ultimately, how feminine do you actually want to be? if you could describe your male image of yourself, what does he look like? note also that male androgyny and female androgyny are not the same thing
>>
>>7216997
This is basically me except I do wear girl clothes and makeup. I'm aap and I know it. It sucks having these feelings but I'm pretty sure I would have bigger problems if I transitioned. My ideal body is basically my current body with a flat chest and a dickclit. Being muscular and hairy would disgust me.
>>
>>7217015
I don't hate girly things, though. I still act a bit feminine.
>Do you dislike your body because it doesn't feel like yours, or do you dislike it because it's a woman?
I guess I should have stated this in my first post... I do feel that my body isn't mine, but I try to ignore that feeling because I'm too scared to get any surgery, nor do I have the money to.
Do you mean androgyny as in nonbinary? I don't want to be a trender...
>>7217030
Thank you for your response.
>look at it this way, do you want to grow old as a man or a woman?
Definitely a man. I'm just unsure about it because of all the things I've heard about trans men and AAP.
>>7217033
>on the other hand wanting to be girly to the point of getting mistaken for trendscum
No, no, I don't want to be girly, it's just that my hobbies (art/music) are kind of girly, and I'd like to be able to have a pageboy cut. I want to be able to present as male despite this.
>>
>>7217055
It's okay, I'm an absolute pissbaby when it comes to medical things/doctor visits, but I'm willing to overcome that to transition.
>Do you mean androgyny as in nonbinary?
No, I meant physical androgyny. Presenting as a feminine guy/masculine girl.

Judging by your other responses, you're letting others' perceptions guide this and you might not want to do that. Just go with what makes you feel comfortable.
>>
File: 1342038640317.png (114KB, 373x329px) Image search: [Google]
1342038640317.png
114KB, 373x329px
>>7217055
>Do you mean androgyny as in nonbinary? I don't want to be a trender...
Nothing wrong with being androgynous and confusing as long as you don't sperg out when people are confused.

Anyway, sounds like you're trans. Consider starting to socially transition/talk to a gender therapist, whichever makes more sense to your situation. Start taking baby steps.
>>
>>7217055
>my hobbies (art/music) are kind of girly

you what? there are more male artists/musicians than i have the energy to name

>pageboy cut

i mean, i'd only recommend this once you've figured out passing and then only if you have a pretty lucky facial structure. at the end of the day though, it's your body and it's up to you to decide what parts of it you want to change to improve your quality of life.

the haircut still sounds bad.
>>
>>7217055
>art/music
huh? those are neutral leaning masculine hobbies
at most you sound like you're androgynous in the way guys are rather than the way girls are
having slightly neutral hair and slightly neutral hobbies and being skinny isn't appreciably feminine
>>
>>7217069
Me too. I've never seen a therapist before despite needing it.
>Presenting as a feminine guy
Yes, this.
>>7217070
>Nothing wrong with being androgynous and confusing as long as you don't sperg out
I'd just politely correct people, honestly. But I don't want to pull a milo-whatever-their-name-is and try to be confusing on purpose, that's just dumb. I know I don't look super manly, but as long as I can convince people I'm a boy then I'll be able to sleep at night.
>>7217072
>there are more male artists/musicians than i have the energy to name
But that wouldn't help me when I already look feminine, right?
>the haircut still sounds bad
The problem is that I don't want to look like a dyke, which I know I will if I try to get it cut super short.
>>7217093
>neutral leaning masculine
I've never heard them as leaning masculine before, this makes me feel better. Thank you.
>>
>be drawfag
>draw ideal after-transition self to ward away dysphoria

I'm not the only one, r-right?
>>
>>7217334
Nah, I did that a lot when I was a teenager. I mean, no one knew that I felt like a guy so they thought it was just "oh, you're imagining yourself as the opposite gender! how cute :)" but it did help with figuring out some things.
>>
>>7217334
I do the same with text.
>>
>>7216985
>"Love cock? Electroshock"
I feel awful about it, but I laughed.
>>
>>7217334
I've always drawn myself as a man. Even before I knew I was trans I'd draw myself with a flat chest and no hips, despite definitely not looking like that at all.

Anyone else hate getting comments from cis women of how much they envy your body shape? Getting rid of my shitty hourglass waist is going to be the best part of getting on T next year. Well, that and the voice drop.
>>
>>7217753
I get a lot of "wow you're so small! I wish I was as tiny as you!" kind of comments, as well as interesting comments about my butt.

I'm going to miss this ass. Although I'll be fine if it's smaller but still round.
>>
>>7217799
i wish mtfs and ftms could swap bodies desu
>>
>>7217810
Yeah. My vagina's honestly adorable and I wish I could donate it to a transwoman in exchange for her dick.

I imagine it'd be under the same constraints as organ donation (same blood type) as well as size/skin color, but keeping the reproductive functions in tact is probably the biggest problem.
>>
File: 1464699603305.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464699603305.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>7217843
>My vagina's honestly adorable
>>
>>7217857
Sorry..
>>
>>7217843
tfw my vagina is not adorable
>>7217857
tfw no vagina
>>
>>7217753
Cis women do two things:
1. comment on how skinny I am
2. follow up with comments on how 'real women have curves'
Ironically none of the women who get defensive have actual curves. They're apple shaped, aka too fat for their frame.
Women who have actual curves seem to be sensitive about how wide their hips are. It's rare to find people with no body issues whatsoever, and when I come across them they're usually cis men.
>>
File: fag deterrence.jpg (611KB, 1458x1938px) Image search: [Google]
fag deterrence.jpg
611KB, 1458x1938px
>>7217490
Here, feel worse
>>
>>7217897
>Ironically none of the women who get defensive have actual curves. They're apple shaped, aka too fat for their frame.
It's funny because they're the ones who came up with the phrase
>>
>>7216368

There's nothing wrong with being effeminate.

>>7216673

What? It's a normal, old timey name.

>>7216803

...Is it short for "William" or something like that? Just "Will" sounds pretty weird, cis or trans.
>>
does anyone pass when they get a buzzcut or is the 'it makes your facial features look more feminine' meme true

im pre t and need a haircut badly
>>
>>7217977
You will look like a lesbian. Please don't.
>>
>>7218047
alright

i just have hair that grows really quickly and im sick of having to get it cut so frequently
>>
>>7217977

I'm black and cut my hair short once so I could grow it out. I looked like a boy - as in a preteen - but passed. I don't recomend it though, but then again I really hate short hair (I'm trying to grow dreads so I can have ponytails again).
>>
>>7217919
>...Is it short for "William" or something like that? Just "Will" sounds pretty weird, cis or trans.
Yeah, ideally I'd change it to William but go by Will as a nickname.
>>
>>7218073
Shave the sides, trim the top. Easy to do yourself and easy to maintain as you can keep shaving the sides while the top grows a bit.
>>
>>7218133

Isn't that a sidecut?
>>
>>7218139
Is it?
>>
>>7205917
Hey guys. Do any of you want to be friends with me? I'm a really lonely fucker but will keep up with you.

[email protected]
>>
>>7218117
I would call you willie
and not in a nice way :)
>>
>>7218176
Who are you?
>>
>>7218221
Okay
>>
>>7218224
If you're an oldfag you may remember. I used to be pre-t-neckbeard.
>>
>>7218247
Oh hi. How are you?
>>
Do you guys ever see tumblr girls that became FtMs?

>go to uni's LGBT club with girl that's 5'3"
>round, feminine face
>buzzcut
>wears "feminist killjoy" shirt and doesn't bind
>her voice is as deep as Morgan Freeman's

I wonder if she regrets it?
>>
>>7218293
You remember XD
I'm lonely af lol.
>>
>>7218311
No worries. Random email coming your way dude.
>>
>>7218322
Thanks
>>
Tbqh, I don't bind either. I own a binder but have never worn it outside. I'm too afraid of my folks noticing it, plus binders are uncomfortable and my binder doesn't even bind much. I just wear sports bras and layer.
>>
>>7218306
A lot of them detransition because they realize they were just transtrenders. Or they don't bother transitioning.

I pay them no mind but it doesn't annoy me that that's how people are seeing all young transmen now.
>>
I don't feel "transtrenders" are an actual thing. In all actuality it's likely people who are questioning their genders or falsely assume they're trans but later realize they're cis. And I see nothing wrong with that. It's okay to wonder and experiment with your gender.

>>7218306

He has a feminine face even after hormones? Sucks to be him. Maybe he's just babyfaced.
>>
>>7218412
Transtrenders are usually people who think/pretend to be trans just because of Tumblr's anti-cis community

Experimenting with your gender is one thing but a lot of it is just peer pressure.
>>
>>7218306
I saw a picture of an """FTM""" who was wearing lipstick and I almost got out the noose right then and there
>>7218412
>It's okay to wonder and experiment with your gender.
It's not okay when a girl is doing it for oppression points and makes all of us look bad
>>
>>7218561

What's wrong with that? No one here complains when cis guys wear lipstick. I've experimented with lipstick but I don't like it. It feels gross and chalky. I can understand the appeal but I find it bland.
>>
File: sad frog bmp.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog bmp.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>7218561
>tfw dressed pretty damn feminine, including bright lipstick, for so long because I was terrified of the backlash if I started dressing like a guy
>>
>>7218575
>No one here complains when cis guys wear lipstick
Depending on where they live cis guys get beaten to a pulp if they wear lipstick.
>>
Should I feel bad for being attracted to pre-surgery ftm people while being straight? (inb4 you're a faggot)

I often feel a slight twinge of guilt, especially when they're all bound up and trying to pass.
>>
>>7218642
Sounds like you have a thing for tomboys/androgyny.
There's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't discourage their efforts to transition. Then you're just a chaser.
>>
>>7218642
in my opinion, no. as much as i dislike the fact, my body looks female and has female secondary sex characteristics. it makes sense that you'd be attracted to that.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>7218617
that's different, you're not trying to"break down gender roles" or to make a statement because you want to

i was a femme lesbian for a few years because my parents are strongly anti transgender

that's survival, not choice

that being said if you genuinely enjoy something like makeup but experience gender dysphoria go for it but dont expect other people to and dont try to make yourself the transgender posterboy
>>
>>7218655
I had to end a relationship with a qt3.14 because I knew I'd be unable to properly support them through transitioning.

>>7218575
Where do you live? Even on a liberal uni campus straight guys get the shit ripped out of them for wearing make-up lad.
>>
>>7218683
Eh.. then you might want to just date cis tomboys.
>>
>>7218575
I'd complain but there'd be no point.
>>
>>7217977
depends

height and weight?
>>
>>7218683

I meant it more in a "people don't doubt their gender" way. People'll beat em and call them slurs but they won't think they're female identified just because they like lipstick or eyeliner.
>>
>>7217843
mine is really nice too desu

>some cis woman out there with mangled roast beef curtains
>i'm gonna sew a dick over mine
>>
>>7218827
5"6
120 more or less
>>
>>7218723
I already knew that, androgyny is hot as fuck
>>7218836
Ah, makes more sense.
>>
>>7218848
you could get away with it i think depending on the way you dress and your proportions

fat ftms should stay away from short hair
>>
>>7217886
I'd still eat you out bby
>>
>>7211117
>Dr. Sassani in Fl
Bruh that's who I'm going to in december

congrats on your handsome, titty-free chest
>>
>>7219362
how do you eat out a dick
>>
>>7210874
Is there an alternative to binders. Im stacked like a pornstar but dont want a shrunken ribcage or make my flappity thingies sag more therefore making my top surgery ootions shrink
>>
>>7219542
You can eat ass
>>
That feel when I have a budding crush on a coworker, but have a SO... and used to get mad at said SO when theyd got a crush on someone else while we were together...
>>
today a customer came up to me (i work at starbucks) and said, "wow i think its cool how they let you have your gender identity name on your nametag, *insert name here* :)" and i gave him a confused look
so he asked if i was transgender in a scared voice, and i again give him a confused look and shook my head no
what the fuck is wrong with people? i know he meant well but goddamn you dont ask a complete stranger that, let alone assume that
can i just fast foward to a couple years from now where ill be able to be stealth in the workplace pls
>>
Sports bras don't damage your breast tissue as bad as binders, right?
Also how often do you have to wear a binder to get enough tissue damage where top surgery gets complicated?
I know these are better suited for a surgeon but I want to make sure I'm in decent shape when I'm ready a couple years down the road.

>>7219678
Is your name something weird or do you not pass?
I agree that that's a weird thing to just ask someone though.
>>
>>7219702
no, my name is quite the average joe name
im pre t and pre everything so of course i cant pass all the time, but i get "sir"'d more often than not
>>
>>7219702
I'm girl mode and I wear sports bras basically all the time. I haven't had any damage. I also don't have particularly big ones.
>>
I don't know if I'm trans or not, I don't know anything. I wish I could clone myself and make my clone transition. Just as...a test run or something.
>>
File: 1469702584611.jpg (34KB, 338x349px) Image search: [Google]
1469702584611.jpg
34KB, 338x349px
>>7219542
Ass eating dude
>>
>>7219769
You can dump your feelings here, or make an appointment with a gender therapist. They can help you sort out whatever you're feeling.
>>
>>7219678
If anyone ever pulls that shit on me I play dumb and say something to make them feel bad.

Fuckin cis people tho

Anyway, I feel kind of shit right now. I had a pretty awesome night at a gay club with me and a friend, we just went kind of on a whim and we had so much fun. It ended up being ladies night though and I ended up getting misgendered by literally everyone even though I basically pass 90% of the time these days, and have been on t for 2+ years. They all just assumed I was a butch lesbian and it really just pissed me off, made it really hard to have fun.
>>
>>7209008
>sitting in a waiting room for said examinations
my roommate got me to go in for a check up which was probably a good thing since it'd been eight years, but the most fucking awkward thing ever jesus christ, surrounded by pregnant women, it blew, it BLEW.
>>
>>7219678

Fucking hell. This is what happens when trans people are celebrated too much. People forget that the goal is to pass, they just to see it as something exciting to see irl, something that's fun to point out to show off how tolerant and in-the-know they are.
This kind of thing is going to be the new "girls forcing the nearest gay boy to take them shopping when they just want to sit at home playing vidya."
>>
>>7219587
>>7219789

disgusting
>>
>>7219925
We'll that's you.
I love it.
>>
>>7213659
I'm an ftm in high school, and sometimes I have to wear makeup and girl clothes due to certain things (I'm not out yet and feel really judged) especially at work, if I don't wear makeup and act girly everyone gives me weird looks and asks about it. If "he" is out and accepted, then I see no reason why he'd wear girly stuff.
>>
>>7218306
detransitioners, my man
there are a whole lot of them now
an ex-friend became one and did a survey of them that got like 200 responses
>>7218412
how old are you? 18 here, <10% of 'trans' people i've met in my age group since coming out can reasonably be described as such
>>7219563
if you already have massive tits your only top surgery option is the traditional scar-leaving method
>>7219678
i felt psychological pain while reading that
>>
>>7219678
that's awful :(

I've only seen a person who I suspected was trans one time and I didn't say anything because of how awful I would feel if someone did it to me. I think even another trans person doing it would make feel like shit.
>>
>>7220007
>I love it.
filthy m8
>>
File: 10188.png (4KB, 209x207px) Image search: [Google]
10188.png
4KB, 209x207px
>>7220036
>10% of 'trans' people i've met in my age group since coming out can reasonably be described as such
This is why I'm going to go stealth.
>>7220181
>if you already have massive tits your only top surgery option is the traditional scar-leaving method
Different anon here, is there any way to get top surgery without scars? I vaguely recall reading something about a no-scar method but that just might be wishful thinking. I really don't want to wear sports bras for the rest of my life, they'll make living with a roommate a bit stressful.
>>
>>7220324 (me)
Shit, meant to reply to >>7220181
>>
>>7220324
you can get peri/keyhole, which if you're already small-chested and they're still firm from very little binding is the default method
it doesn't leave scars
tentatively there's also dr elliot jacobs' minimal scar method which may be accessible to a wider range of people
>>
>>7220324
you could just keep the tits and get a husband
>>
>>7220340
Alrighty, thank you! I wear a sports bra 24/7, does that mean they aren't firm? I don't know how to judge and they feel kind of flabby ;_;
>>7220379
I know this is bait, but jokes on you. I'm gay. Getting a husband is part of the plan ;)
>>
there's a form of phalloplasty where they use part of your fibula in it

that's kinda interesting
>>
>>7220655
there's a lot of forms of phallo
i wouldn't recommend the bone one, my understanding is it doesn't become fully flaccid
>>
i saw this and thought i'd share it

http://lordhaurchefant.tumblr.com/post/153157029125/why-you-shouldnt-donate-to-trans-lifeline
>>
>>7220789
#scandalous
>>
is there a reliable site to order steroids/hormones from?
>>
>>7221001
that depends on various factors, like what country you live in
/r/steroidsourcetalk on reddit should be able to give you all the information you desire
>>
>>7221023
thanks
>>
Hi, mtf here. Who wants to be my bf and cuddle with me and make me all warm and stuff. I'm really really lonely.
>>
>>7221229
No one.
Go back to your shitty passgen threads where you hons destroy each others self confidences with impossible standards and stay lonely.
>>
File: 1478875520263.gif (818KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478875520263.gif
818KB, 500x281px
>>7221229
I'm down, I need a cute girl to hold at night
>>
>>7220181

20. I have never heard of anyone being trans for kicks. Not nonbinary people, not mtf, and not ftm. It seems absurd and highly dysphoric.

>>7221229

An online boyfriend can't snuggle you. Also get a dog.
>>
>>7222014
I've seen people do it to get into womens bathrooms..
>>
>>7222014
>Never heard of anyone being trans for kicks
In surprised you haven't heard of Tumblr, then.

>>7222017
Does that actually happen or is that just a rumor ugly women bitch about?
>>
>>7222024

I use Tumblr - pretty much for fandom stuff but I have ventuered into trans tags - and haven't seen any of this. Only once or twice and those were obviously trolls lying.
>>
>>7222031
It's not so much that you see people discuss it, more like you see it happen. I've followed girls who have gone through trans phases where they bitch about pronouns and try to pass, but make no effort to transition and eventually go back to being a girl.
>>
>>7222014
>for kicks
i suspect you're being too literal, nobody admits they're just doing it for fun
but tumblr, even fandom tumblr, has a whole lot of people who identify themselves as 'nondysphoric trans', or who tiptoe around the term itself but then yell at 'truscum' for oppressing them (i had people in fandom tumblr tell me to kill myself for being truscum, and this was before it got as bad as it is today) or make it clear their definition of dysphoria or transsexualism doesn't check out with the reality (most often with 'genderfluidity')
>>
Anyone remember theotheropinion? he was one of the original truscum bloggers. I hope he's doing alright.
>>
>>7222046
i remember when nick started his blog
he runs helpfultransinfo now
he was pretty devastated when john died which might have been a factor in ditching theotheropinion, and he was getting really disillusioned about the whole thing towards the end even before that
>>
>>7222063
Who is John and why did he die?
>>
>>7222082
drakensberg, he was another of the early truscum bloggers
prepubertal transitioner in the 90s when it almost never happened
really good friend of nick's
he killed himself last year
>>
>>7222039

I'm genderfluid and stay away from genderfluid people most of the time. They just end up making me more dysphoric.
>>
Anyone got info on face masculinization surgery?
>>
Why do all FTMs have septum piercing?
>>
>>7222406
>got my septum pierced on saturday
whoops oh well

anyway its a pretty common piercing.
>>
>>7218412
Transtrenders are definitely a thing. If you've looked on tumblr or twitter at all you'll find it's very common for people to label themselves as trans, or some other LGBT+ variant, even if they make no attempt to pass, have no desire to transition, and essentially look, act, sound, and dress like any other member of their birth sex.
I have also never seen a transtrender-type who wasn't also a feminist and into social justice to one degree or another. That seems very telling to me, especially since they have completely missed the point of what it means to be transgender and actually spout things like: there aren't just two genders, but infinite amounts of genders; you don't need dysphoria to be trans; you don't even need to try to look like the gender you supposedly are on the inside, etc.
Transgenderism being such a hot politicized topic at the moment too means people will claim trans-status or ally-status just so they have some leverage in an argument - they can always fall back onto claims of transphobia if you don't agree with them.
That aside, there's definitely a problem with so many people purposefully redefining what it means to be trans, to the point where anyone could be transgender under their definition.
>>
>>7222406
they don't
>>
>>7222885
they do
>>
>>7223008
>all

no
>>
>>7222406
I don't have one. And I know at least three more who don't have one either.
>>
>>7223008
I had a scaffold for a few years that spent most of its time almost sceptic, does that count?
>>
>>7219913
My father's side of the family lives in Portland, OR and they were SO excited when I came out as trans that now they had another thing to show they're so much more Progressive and Liberal than their neighbors. I'm not sure whether that was better or worse than the redneck half of the family trying very hard to pretend that I don't exist.
>>
>>7223324
hahaha

not ideal, but considering some of the family situations i've seen trans people in over the years, you could do a hell of a lot worse
>>
>>7222014
>An online boyfriend can't snuggle you. Also get a dog.
I guess that's true. I met a really cute ftm in my state once but he was gay so that didn't work.
Also I had two really really cute cats before I got kicked out a year ago.
>>
If you were traveling two hours each way for top surgery would getting a hotel be worth it?
>>
>>7223795
Not really
>>
Anyone else suffer from a fluid fashion sense? It makes buying clothes so damn unbearable. When I imagine myself wearing clothes it's always sweaters, dress shirts, etc in pinks and baby blues. The pastel prep look. But whenever I sit down and buy clothes I always end up looking like a rural wannabe lumberjack instead--flannels, hoodies, beanies, trapper hats, etc. It's annoying.

>>7222697

I agree with most of that stuff honestly. I fully accept genderqueer people. The "no dysphoria" stuff however stumps me. To want to transition is inherently dysphoric. Cis people don't want to use different pronouns or have social dysphoria.
>>
File: 20161114_134553.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_134553.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
My dog is giving birth guys.
It's gross and so cute.
First one out is a girl
>>
File: 1471737811951.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471737811951.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>7223840
Puppers!
>>
>>7223840

You should have aborted them and gotten your dog spayed. Don't go on /an/ on they'll eat you up.
>>
File: 1478895071627.jpg (43KB, 525x336px) Image search: [Google]
1478895071627.jpg
43KB, 525x336px
>>7223840
Name her Salmonella.
Sammie for short.
>>
>>7223828
i know what you mean

i've seen expressedly 'non-dysphoric' trans people posting about how much they prefer how their body is after the effects or hrt and it's like ????????
>>
>>7223870
You're thinking about cats.
>>
>>7223888

/an/ has low tolerance for most animal owners. They're really into animal welfare and treating animals as optimum as possible. Alas, anyone can own animals so there are a crap ton of subpar owners going on there whining about their cats getting hit by cars or asking how to fix their obviously ill dog.

Unspayed dogs and cats are something that triggers people a lot.
>>
>>7223840
Congrats!! Puppies are amazing. Make sure they stay with mom for at least 8 weeks.
>>
>>7223881
I like it will consider it
Second baby is dead.
Was a little boy he came out looking like he was still undeveloped.
I can see my dog just got sad.
>>
>>7223946
RIP in pieces pupper. Give him a viking funeral.
>>
So, anyone notice any difference in how people act towards you in relation to your race/ethnicity + gender? I'm black and rather paranoid about being a black male in America. People don't really give two craps about black women.

>>7223935

People shouldn't let their dogs breed unless they're proper breeders who recognize breed standards, know the ancestry of both the parents, etc. Alas anon sounds like his dog accidentally got pregnant somehow. There's nothing that can be done except making sure the puppies grow up healthy, giving them their shots, then getting them homes at 3 months and spaying the mom afterwards.
>>
File: pug inbreeding.png (225KB, 448x315px) Image search: [Google]
pug inbreeding.png
225KB, 448x315px
>>7223977
>"purebreed"
>arbitrary categorization people put on dogs they inbreed.
Sure anon. That sounds like a great way to promote dog owning.
>>
>>7223977
Asian grill = invisible
Asian boy = you're so adorable anon
>>
>>7223935

>>7223977
Yeah my dog got pregnant on accident it was her fist heat and we were told to let her have her first then to spade her. Her brother got to her one day and then all we did was wait till she showed signs that she was pregnant. I was worried as he'll cause she's pretty small and I don't want her to die.
>>
>>7223946

DONT ASSUME ITS GENDER!!!!
>>
>>7224012

A lot of dog breeds have issues. Hell, a lot of horse and cat breeds do too. That doesn't mean you should go around creating mutts when there are already overpopulation issues.

>>7224048

That's a myth. It's not that bad idea to let her experience her first heat, however experiencing a pregnancy is completely unneeded.
>>
>>7224031
>>7223977

Black girls can be scary, I avoid them too, depending if they act like apes.

Asian girls are fucking cute, asian males are... ..well, asian males.
>>
>>7224081
Dude it has a little tiny dick.
>>
>>7224114
I never attracted anyone's attention in grillmode even though looking back at pics, I do have to admit I looked good. Now I get a shitton of girls fawning over me because I'm apparently adorable or some shit.
>>
>>7224126
maybe that's because you're adorable anon
>>
>>7224150
Yeah probably, I'm pretty short. I'm more interested in why I'm getting more attention now than before though.
>>
>>7224086
Mutts are literally dogs with diverse genes, making them stronger survivers. Just because you want pretty little purse dogs to fit your dress doesn't mean it's right to breed them over healthier individuals.
>>
>>7224124
Does this mean you won't notice if inside you? cool, stealth rape.

>>7224126
most trans "men" are viewed as tiny, weak, dickless, and "safe" versions of men....essentially take a wolf, castrate it and turn it into a puppy.

girls find it adorable, not because its better than a wolf (its not) but because its less scary than one.
>>
>>7224302

That doesn't matter. You shouldn't intentionally breed mutts. That's scumbaggy. We have enough dogs already.

>>7224031

Isn't it the other way around?
>>
>>7224339
Oh, not all of them necessarily know I'm trans. It's rather just my looks and height that make them say stuff like that.

>>7224365
Yeah, I'd expect it to be like that too but it's not (at least for me). I was pretty much ignored as a girl until I cut my hair short and started passing as a guy. Then again, maybe I wasn't ignored but was just too stupid to notice dudes hitting on me or something.
>>
>>7224365
Some dogs need to breed or else all dogs die out. You should hunt the purebreed owners rather than normal dogs. They are the ones adding to the problem. Puppyfarms only happen with purebreeds, and they are the ones mass producing doggies.
>>
>>7224380
>Oh, not all of them necessarily know I'm tran
I gotta say, since theres so many discriminaton laws, you really have to ask, is this true?

Think about it, if a girl sees you and says "oh, your trans" then she will probably be in deep shit.

If she just treats you how you want, she wont be in trouble.
>>
>>7224466
No, they legit don't know. I'm not in America or wherever you think I am. The community I hang around bashes anyone who claims to be trans anyways, even publicly and in their faces. It's pretty toxic but whatever.
>>
>>7224473
Right right, these are why penis inspections are becoming more modern in trans bash communities....
>>
>>7224500
Is that seriously something people do?
>>
File: 1468964765773.jpg (42KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1468964765773.jpg
42KB, 300x217px
I need pupper updates
>>
File: 1478121947829.jpg (76KB, 896x762px) Image search: [Google]
1478121947829.jpg
76KB, 896x762px
>>7224707
>not pupdates
COME ON
>>
>>7224521
Ive actually seen this by someone who was really transphobic yes, but it was awkward as fuck after

>"oh, you really DO have a penis... .....er...just checking...no homo"

I think he did beat the fuck out a few trans though.
>>
I just want to befriend a nice nonpassing "straigth" FtM bro who may or may not have bottom dysphoria
Then "accidentally" walk in on him masturbating.
Then hold him down and use my massive uncut daddy dick to brutally destroy his hole till he throbs and creams on my dick over and over again while I call him a sweet little faggot who's only good for a hot fuck.
Then we'll order a pizza and play video games and make plans to go to a strip club.
>>
File: 1473029482060.jpg (246KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473029482060.jpg
246KB, 630x960px
>>7224791
>pupdates
Lewd
>>
>>7224854
I have a similar fetish, except change ftm to tomboy dike, masterbating to using a dildo, and video games to forcing her to make me dinner.
>>
>>7224302
People who intentionally (not accidents) breed mixes don't health test. If you look on the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals website you can view all the health tests recommended for each breed. They don't do sports and get their dogs titled in them or work their dogs, which reputable breeders do. They don't do early socialization. They're are out to make a quick buck by selling goldendoodles/chiweenies/etc to people who don't know shit about dogs. Or they're ignorant and don't think they're doing anything wrong.

A person breeding two mixed breed dogs together almost certainly does not have healthy breeding stock, because people who breed healthy dogs are very choosy about who they sell do and which buyers get pet contracts or breeding contracts. The person breeding mutts is breeding two BYB dogs together to produce a dog who can inherit problems from either or both parents.

Ideally, only reputable breeders would exist. BYBs, accidentally litters, and mills contribute to the stray and shelter problem and perpetuate the genetic problems that reputable breeders try to eliminate.

Holy shit I can't believe I just typed this whole post. I forgot I wasn't on /an/
>>
>>7224906
GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES!
>>
>>7224929
So the only dog people in your world are people who own purebreeds, and people who try to mix purebreeds....
We're talking about average mutts here. Street dogs. The standard 'whatever' dog you find everywhere from India to Serbia to fucking Mexico. Dogs creates by dogs choosing each other for fucking, not humans deciding who they fuck. The healthiest selection is the one happening by natural selection in harsh but flexible environments, aka street doggies. The mutated ones die out unless people interviene and try to force it to breed into new subspecies.
>>
>>7224906
My name isn't charles, but you can call me charles senpai ;D

This said, if you wanted to play this out, I would TOTALLY do it.
>>
>>7225030
>>7224906
>>7224854
Welp I cringed.
>>
>tfw no shy tsundere ftm closeted gay in constant denial that you can creampie and afterwards eat pizza with while playing videogames or watching netflix, or even go /out/
>>
>>7225057
why even live desu
>>
File: 1457641700083.jpg (345KB, 1280x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1457641700083.jpg
345KB, 1280x1223px
Pupperpics! Naow!
>>
>>7225057
I wouldn't mind getting creampied in the ass
>>
>>7225057
I will say, this would be extremely fun if not for the hormones lol.
>>
>>7225137
>>7225140
Literally why I'm lifting, for people like you
>>
>>7225057
i want it but i dont
>>
File: 1434312873149.jpg (55KB, 559x549px) Image search: [Google]
1434312873149.jpg
55KB, 559x549px
Not FtM, but I figured you guys know best about this.

Is it true that a binder will fuck up your tits? How long can I wear one without damaging them?
>>
File: tumblr_nldwpbL5gX1uplzuco1_1280.jpg (373KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nldwpbL5gX1uplzuco1_1280.jpg
373KB, 960x1280px
>>7225231
>tfw no strong FtM bf to bully and overpower me
>>
>>7225231
its a shame you can't....lift your spirits though =D crippling depression will remain. Plus, you STILL have a girls body. Testosterone only goes so far bitch

>>7225334
She looks like she would be fun to fulfill that fantasy with, I bet she would clench hard in a panic, and disbelief that shes being used by a man.

Then when she cums, I could tease her about it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (759KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
759KB, 285x171px
>>7225057
...go on
>>
File: tumblr_oc8pnkpxcz1qersdgo1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc8pnkpxcz1qersdgo1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>7225353
>she
Okay.
>>
>>7225334
I remember him. Those wonderous tits are no more.
I wish I knew what doctor did the procedure. I'd punch him the fuck out for depriving all of human kind of such beauty.

>>7225353
>She looks like she would be fun to fulfill that fantasy with, I bet she would clench hard in a panic, and disbelief that shes being used by a man.
>Then when she cums, I could tease her about it.
This.
I just precummed thinking about.
>>
>>7225334
How is THAT not a she, even by LGBT standards?

you know, when I DID get begged pathetically by a FTM for sex, I wish I woulda cum in her....woulda been HILARIOUS to see her handling a pregnancy, and having to explain to everyone.
>>
>>7225416
Glad I could help out, haha.

Yeah, bullying, teasing, and messing with an early ftm sounds so very fun...turn em into a lil whore. Fuck em and choke em till they can barely walk
>>
>>7225353
I'm not FtM, I'm the one that posted that fantasy
>>
>>7225416
>chasers
>not even once
>>
Every damn ftm headcanon fanart, fanfic, or original story has that one scene where a guy walks on a trans guy in his binder, out of his binder, or changing his binder. It's always "wacky" or "awkward". Anyone actually experienced this? It sounds dang terrifying.
>>
>>7225451
Yeah, they make biscum like me look bad when they post using words like >her and >she
I'm a FtM chaser because I don't like dick, but I like male personalities
>>
>>7225455
Because those are usually written by Tumblrinas who only know about shitty anime tropes.

There's always a binder joke, always.
>>
>tfw you can't tell if you feel like a man or just hate being a woman
>>
>>7225369
Too hairy otherwise perfect
>>
>>7225451
Shut your cock polisher fuckslut before Daddy puts you over his knee.
>>
>>7225455
terrifying because you fear truth.

>>7225472
what about the fucking beard? ew.... also, most females dont know how to be women.
>>
>>7225485

It's more of a trans trope than an anime trope.

>>7225472

It's lame how most male ftm chasers want us to bottom. I guess the genitals is the main reason for the kink.
>>
>>7225552
>It's lame how most male ftm chasers want us to bottom. I guess the genitals is the main reason for the kink.
That's exactly what it is. It's pretty hilarious seeing them try.
>>
>>7225538
>what about the fucking beard?
My exes didn't like beards, why should I?
>ew.... also, most females dont know how to be women.
Explain
>>7225552
I'd be ok with bottoming I guess, never done that before. Still I'm predominantly top.
>>
>>7225552
>>7225562
Ironically I don't like how vaginas look either. Genitals in general are disgusting, but dicks are intimidating as well.
>>
>>7225455
if anyone ever accidentally saw my boobs I'd just tell them in my deepest voice, "Like what you see, Eh?" and give them a good jiggle. fuck being shy and all ~embarrassed~ about it, I don't give a damn what people think.
>>
>>7225620
That's hot desu
>>
>>7225576
I mean if I wanted someone with a male personality, but female form...the beard would be a massive turn off

Women don't know how to be women, because FAR too many woman act FAR too masculine, arguing, wanting to fight, wanting to be in control, ect...its a massive turn off, and I HATE these women. And then the dumb cunts wonder why no man will date them, and turn less.

>>7225562
I can see that happening, mostly because its dyphoric, and fun to tease them.
>>
>>7225651
No, I want someone with male personality without a dangling cock. Excessive bodyhair is also a turn off but that has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>7216803
What about Daniel?
>>
>>7225426
It's called a morning after pill
>>
>>7225651
So.. a woman who acts like a man is a turn-off, but a woman who wants to be a man and acts like a man is okay?
Not judging, it's not just not the interpretation I'd expect to see.
>>
>>7225745
He's just autistic, no bully
>>
>>7225662
I think you'd be okay
>>
>>7215539
beautiful, what species is it ?
>>
>>7223828
I can accept there's a space between male/man and female/woman for non-binary, genderqueer, agender and otherwise non-conforming individuals; a third gender if you will. But I can't stand when these people, a majority of whom don't transition socially or medically and openly admit they don't have dysphoria, the defining symptom of transgenderism, then go on to speak for all trans people and spout non-scientific nonsense as fact.
And #76genders was a disaster.
>>
>>7223840

Spay and neuter faggit
If you can't have balls, your dog can't either.
>>
>>7222406
Nah, but my cis friend has one

>tfw I still miss my nipple piercing
binding, man.
>>
>>7224012

He didn't say anything about purebreeds, he said it's important to know your shit. Ignoring ancestry and genetics is how pugs got so fucked up in the first place.
>>
>>7224302

Mutts aren't automatically better. The puppies can just as easily inherit the worst traits of either parent.
If you breed an eye-popping pug with a brain-fucked cavalier, you're going to get a really fucked up litter. If you breed two mutts that are descended from a varied handful of shitty backyard/mill bred throw-aways, you're going to get a really fucked up litter.
Whatever dogs are fucking, it's really fucking important to know their genetic history, whether they'll make mutts, crosses or purebreeds.
Dog breeding is fucked up in pretty much every avenue, from purebreeds to backyard breeders to puppymills to strays and carelessness, and to say that everything but pure breeding is fine just ignores the actual issue.
You have no idea what could be lurking in any given dog's genetics. And as much as pedigree breeding has caused a fuckton of damage, a lot of great ones are directly undoing that damage through careful genetic selection. People who have no clue and just let nature take its course aren't undoing any damage, the best they can hope for is getting lucky.
/triggered
>>
>>7216803
Is Elias obvious?
>>
Who /mtfchaser/ here. I want to pound some cute girls and tell her she's pretty and hold her when she's sitting there blushing.
>>
>>7205917
Just got my first shot of T today!

I'm aware of the physical changes that happen on T, but did you guys experience anything else? Does it make you feel different? More energetic, more irritable, mellow, happy, etc. right after a shot, and does it last afterwards or do you go back to feeling 'normal'?
>>
>>7226524
this

the problem with mutts is that almost everyone who breeds them doesn't do it responsibly. breeding should involve carefully choosing two parent dogs with good health, working ability (or pet ability? i only own working breeds so idk), and temperament. the entire point of dog breeding should to be to make the breed healthier as a whole.
>>
>>7226636
I got my first shot on the 9th and I've noticed I'm more energetic/confident but it's probably just psychosomatic at this point.
>>
>>7226352
Yo mama
>>
File: 1479004312492.png (502KB, 1024x974px) Image search: [Google]
1479004312492.png
502KB, 1024x974px
>>7226610
Mtf chaser here.
Let's go chasing the babes
>>
>>7227118
Wtf I didn't even attach an image to my post.
>>
>>7226636
I felt awesome after my first shot, but it was probably psychosomatic. Nowadays I do notice that if I'm dumb and forget to take my shot in the morning, I'm kinda down and lethargic all day.
>>
>>7227118
I'd be okay if an mtf I liked raped me as long as he didn't touch my dick.
>>
>>7227206
Ftm I mean
>>
>>7227206
It has to be consensual rape play and I'll be okay with it.
Can't we just have sex and cuddle tho?
>>
>>7227267
I'm okay with that too I'm just really masochistic so I like being manhandled
>>
>>7227322
Hot.
Please be in the states
>>
Since the new OP is retarded I guess I'll have to link
New >>7226744
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.