[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 29

File: 1477848076723.jpg (2MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1477848076723.jpg
2MB, 1600x1067px
Winter is coming edition. What do you like to do in winter?

Previous thread: >>7133582

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com/
>>
How is the dating scene for a ftm?
Like, I get that finding a lady would likely be fairly easy but do bisexual/gay men go for ftm at all as well?
>>
>>7180134
>I get that finding a lady would likely be fairly easy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>but do bisexual/gay men go for ftm at all as well?
bi guys as of late have decided trans guys are their favourite fetish objects and really want to fuck you in your terrifying dysphoria portal of pain
gay guys on /lgbt/ are universally disgusted by trans guys but gay guys in reality are more open to it
>>
>>7180134

i've met a lot of guys who were interested, and plenty of them have been bi... but i guess it depends on you...

>>7180165

women are easy though... and not everyone lets dysphora control their sex life...
>>
>>7181248
not everyone has little enough dysphoria about the region where all sexual dimorphism springs from that they can just put it aside
also, dating women is hard enough for a cis guy who has a lot of advantages over a trans one (statistically will be taller, more masculine/handsome physical features, better penis, and less autistic)
>>
>>7181335

never said all transguys could push past it, though you're making an assumption by implying something has to be minor in order to push past it... when in reality something can be a big deal and people can still learn to live, function, and even enjoy themselves in spite of it... your lack of understanding that doesn't really change it

also being a transguy doesn't automatically make someone autistic (i'm not, plenty aren't, higher chances of autism in a group doesn't mean that everyone in that group is autistic), unattractive to women (i've had plenty of women who have found me attractive, even straight ones... been with a girl who left her cis fiance for me), and not all women care about height or a dick (actually plenty of straight women aren't sexually satisfied in their relationships and as a result they're easy to please) etc

plenty of women are open minded and accepting, and even more are curious and willing to try shit... and just cuz some cis guys have trouble with women doesn't mean that it logically follows that all transguys would, cuz plenty of women are interested in more than just "tall with a dick," you not realizing that just tells me you're really inexperienced with chicks... and honestly it sounds like that probably extends to people in general

of course there's not some universal experience, but in mine women are easy (i've never made the first move, but i've had chicks get pushy with me) and something being hard to get past doesn't mean it's impossible (i had a hard time enjoying sex for more reasons than just dysphoria when i was younger... it wasn't at all easy to get past, but i did it cuz i didn't want to spend my life denying myself pleasure just cuz bad shit's happened and i don't feel comfortable with my body... those are stupid emotional reasons to deny myself something, and i don't believe in letting my emotions control me or my life... that's a gross way to live as far as i'm concerned... just being honest)
>>
>>7181460
as always i appreciate your candour brooklyn, but you have to remember that you're a pretty cute guy, whereas a lot of ftms are gonna be a lil ball of awkwardness for a while...especially when you're trying to unpack fitting into the male role, trying to pass, insecurity about the way others see you etc. being good at being confident and attractive can fall by the wayside somewhat.

that said, dating while trans is super possible. i recommend openness about who you are and looking for people who will accept you as you are now and who you'll be in the future.
>>
>>7180165

I've had sex with gay men, bi men, and like two guys who considered themselves straight even though they have sex with men

It's true they love fucking the front hole, but how much of a problem that is depends on the guy and state of transiton

before I transitioned my opinion of terrifying dysphoria portal of anguish would be same

but now that everything but my dick is fixed i'm totally cool using it for sex. feels good man. still want a dick one day but what i have in the meantime is working

>>7180134

Dating is fucking hard good luck, if I find a gay/bi bro who likes trans guys and would want to date me I die a happy man
>>
>>7180134
>finding a lady would likely be fairly easy
it is. especially if you're in college, i've never seen an ftm without a gf, even the ugly chaz ones.
women are a lot more openly bisexual and real easily emotionally influenced and a good trans sob story usually does the trick

if you're looking for a wife you might be fucked though, cause most women want children

>do bisexual/gay men go for ftm at all as well
not gay so i dunno
but i've seen gays on normiebook posting links of aydian dowling saying 'hes so hot, id date him' whatever. not sure if they would since men are a lot more physically inclined,,

bisexual guys seem to be the worst and mostly just want to fuck ftms to bring them back to their feminine roots or something

i feel bad for any tranny that dates guys
>>
>>7181679
>bisexual guys seem to be the worst and mostly just want to fuck ftms to bring them back to their feminine roots or something
You and that other anon both said this.
I'm wondering why..? What's the bi guy's logic?
I figured they'd be more open to dating a transguy
>>
File: monday.jpg (10KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
monday.jpg
10KB, 218x231px
Cis guy here (again) ask me anything about cis men.
Mondays edition
>>
>>7181894
go make your own cis guy thread then
>>
>>7181835
The same logic as any other normie; they see the ftm as a woman.
>>
>>7181460
And you're making the assumption that trans guys should just be willing to accept vaginal sex to suit your fetish. Disgusting chaser.
>>
File: 1467807524249.gif (10KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467807524249.gif
10KB, 1024x768px
>>7181950
>>
>>7181937
I figured it wasn't worth a full thread
>>
>>7181481

idk... i'd hope it wasn't just a matter of people finding me attractive, i know it is to an extent cuz i'm told that often enough (don't get it personally i don't think i'm anything special) but eh... looks aren't everything anyway (not to me anyway, if i like someone otherwise i don't have to find them attractive... i find my s/o extremely attractive, but that's not even half of why i'm with him)

i'm pretty far from confident if i'm being honest... and aside from that there's being sick, the drugs, total fuck up etc etc etc ... so it's not like i've got a lot of shit going for me... i mean most of what i do is get high, wander around, and play guitar/sing while shitfaced... and like... chill with birds and take pictures of shit... which is kinda what i mean about it not being that hard... cuz i got plenty going against me, and not much going for me...

i'm upfront about my shit cuz i like people to know what they're getting involved with and i don't like wasting my time or someone else's... which i guess gets mistaken for confidence, but it's not the same...

and yeah people are finding themselves and awkward and i get that, but a lot of people are awkward and plenty of people find awkwardness cute... so it's not like that shit is even necessarily a strike against someone... shit i think nerdy awkward guys are cute as fuck... i know other people who do too (my s/o finds that kinda thing cute too)

when people are just themselves and open other people tend to respond... most people who have trouble finding people are closed off or have unrealistic standards or ideas of what shit should be in relation to themselves i think...

but yeah i don't have much to offer anyone, and i know it... and i say as much to people, though not quite like that i'm honest about myself and my life and i figure it's obvious past that... so idk... there's people who are cool with a lot of shit
>>
>>7181950

i'm not sure what you think you read, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't what i wrote...

i'm a transguy (not a chaser with a fetish, though i do find other transguys attractive... to be fair i'm also attracted to cis guys, cis chicks, and transchicks so yeah...) and i'm ok with having sex... i don't think during sex, i just turn off and feel and as a result i can get lost in pleasurable sensations and not deny myself shit that feels good...

making it sound like all transguys aren't capable of enjoying sex is bullshit, and i said as much + as someone who's gotten past dysphoria and other (worse in my opinion) shit to enjoy sex i was pointing out that being able to enjoy sex in spite of having issues doesn't mean the issues were somehow minor...

people are free to have their limits when it comes to sex and their bodies, but someone being trans doesn't mean they automatically have those limits and hangups...
>>
How long have you guys been on HRT? I'm 3 years in and everyone calls me sir and shit, but I still feel super feminine. I feel as if I wasn't alt looking, I'll be seen as a woman.

>>7180134
I started dating a someone recently, a real swell guy. He's gay and knows I'm trans, most of the sex we have is oral. He's willing to have piv but each time It gets close I freak out. Anal is an option, but that seems scary for different reasons.
>>
>>7182409
How's your hairgrowth after three years?
>>
>>7181835
Bi guy here. From my point of view, I would just be looking to make it pleasurable for you, however that happens, but I'm not going to push for anything.
>>
>>7182409

anal sex really isn't anything to be scared of... learn to relax + use lube, that's pretty much all you gotta keep in mind to have a good time...
>>
>>7182409
couple months short of 2 years and luving it

very occasionally if i have a little too much fun with my outfit i'll be misgendered but i think the voice sways it for people

while getting penetrated yourself is an option, have you thought about topping him? even if you're not a heavily top-leaning person it can be a fun way to feel more in touch with your masculinity and if he enjoys it too that's dandy
>>
>>7182409
I'm 2.5 years in and I feel pretty masculine. I'm also 5'10 and have a beard and a pretty good voice, so those things help.
>>
>Get an F on first exam of class
>Well that's terrible but I can still make up most of the points if I do okay for the rest of the exams
>Time to studying for exam number two
>Login to view ebook
>Can't because ebook website is down/ hates me
>Exam two is in two days
>If I don't study for 8 hours today and 10 hours tomorrow I'm going to get an F again

Hello darkness my old friend
>>
>two nights in a row burglars have crashed into the side of the house in the middle of the night
>two nights in a row I've woken up ready to fight the intruder
>two nights in a row it has been deer trying to steal apples from the shed
Fuck deer. Seriously.

>>7183710
Slow and steady wins the race. Doing last minute shit will always fuck you over. You know this, anon.
>>
>>7184095
Deer, man. There's a plumb tree in the yard that they have absolutely stripped clean of not only fruit but every single leaf under about five feet. There's this stark contrasting line right where the deer were too short to reach the next leaf.
>>
>>7184213

they destroyed my garden in the poconos so many times... it was annoying one fucker ate a bunch of my morning glory (it had berries and shit on it so that asshole must've been tripping) and one of my weed plants, i was so fucking upset...

when i moved from that house though this one that i used to chase away all the time walked right up to me with her baby so i handfed her some kale and she let me pet her nose... never got that close to me before that, it was like getting a goodbye from nature... only other time i was that close to a deer was on one of my bdays one walked out of the woods and walked over to me and i handfed it and we chilled for a bit... that was like getting a bday present from nature...

they're dicks about eating everything in sight though...
>>
>>7181460
>>7182123
>if you don't use 1 specific broken part of your anatomy for sex then you don't enjoy sex
>>7181938
this
don't convince yourself it's anything else, cis guys who try to get you to do piv aren't exactly respecting your condition
almost makes me glad i'm going for girls instead, even though the cis girls open to trans guys are mostly 'pansexual' tumblr kids
>>
>>7186567
Post butt bby
>>
>>7186534

i was talking about a specific kind of sex... i thought that was obvious... though not being comfortable with a part of your body doesn't make it "broken"
>>
>>7187027

+ let's be real here if you're totally against your genitals being involved in any way during sex you're literally eliminating a huge source of pleasure... which does change the enjoyment level of sex, you can enjoy sex all you want but if you're eliminating a part of your body wired to be a huge source of pleasure during sex then you're not gonna have the same kinda pleasurable experiences someone who doesn't do that is gonna have...

i could fuck someone else or go down on them and have a good time (as a matter of face touching someone else and getting them off is a big part of what helps get me off), but it's not the same as being able to enjoy being touched back... how do you not get that?
>>
>>7187051
Different anon, but I t's a moot point if the discomfort outweighs or renders inaccessible the biological pleasure potential. If you can make it work and it's worth it, bully for you, but that doesn't mean someone with different priorities or methods is missing out on anything, any more than a fulfilled architect is missing out on being a fulfilled ballet dancer. Different strokes.
>>
If there's ever a draft can we be forced to go fight? Or are trans people exempt?
>>
>>7187282
trannies can now serve in the military, thus would be drafted
you get drafted if you're legally male, so any trans man with a changed gender marker would be forced into it
upon changing your gender marker you also have to register with the selective service
>>
>>7187284
I think you need at least 3 years of stable gender identity or something. Even with that, you could just claim that you are too depressed to be drafted. They'd probably be eager to kick you out.
>>
>>7187388
Not with #herwar
She needs all the help she gets. She fought for equal rights now lets fight for her #draftourtransdaughters
>>
>>7187117

except that's a terrible comparison and not the same at all...

acknowledging that avoiding your genitals during sex due to dysphoria comes at the price of missing out on pleasure (mental blocks causing something to not feel good isn't the same as it just not feeling good) is just acknowledging the reality of a situtation... being unable to use your genitals (pentetration aside i'm talking even just being touched) during sex automatically means a primary source of pleasure is going ignored...

that's not a matter of different strokes, it's a matter of a level of sexual dysfunction due to a problem the individual has...

i don't care about what other people do, but i'm not gonna pretend that having an issue like that doesn't affect the quality of a person's sex life (and honestly it can affect their partner's sex life as well, just how it is) cuz of course having problems with sexual activity is gonna change someone's ability to enjoy it fully...

it just takes some deep denial to pretend that sexual dysfunction is the same as someone devoting their life to the study of one thing not being accomplished in a random unrelated field...

unless someone has a response that actually makes sense about why a mental block or dysphoria being something you bring into the bedroom with you during sex is somehow an enjoyable preference rather than a sexual dysfunction that decreases the ability to fully enjoy sex then i'm just not interested and don't care...

doesn't matter how many people get bitchy and take it too personally like i'm saying something about them specifically or think i'm somehow better cuz i spent a lot of time getting to a point where i could enjoy myself without hangups based in dysphoria and worse shit (and yeah i define abuse and the like as worse than dysphoria) that otherwise prevented it... i don't and i don't care what other people do; not like i'm fucking anyone like that...
>>
>>7187388
>tripping outside of your cancer containment thread
kys
>>
>>7187648
What is your T dose? : )
>>
I have an appointment at my gender clinic soon but something else clashes with it. What do I do? I have no way of excusing myself from the thing getting in the way.
>>
>>7187955
What is the other thing?
>>
>>7187955
Call the clinic and ask when you can get the earliest alternative appointment. If that's too long for you, skip the thing.
>>
Come talk in a comfy general lgbt discord https://discord.gg/jnxJZKH
>>
File: 1427844340189.gif (534KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427844340189.gif
534KB, 400x400px
>get T scrip tioday
>way earlier than expected
>first injection scheduled tomorrow
>birthday tomorrow

https://youtu.be/CmwRQqJsegw
>>
>>7188260
fuck off with your honeypot annoying fag
>>
Fuck, thought I replied

>>7182468
I'm hairy from the head down. The facial hair I do have I had pre-T bc Mexican.

>>7182816
That's easier said than done. Also, the thing I'm afraid of is shit, not pain or cuts.

>>7182816
I think I pass better when I'm wearing more adrogynous outfits, since It wouldnt be as contrasting to my baby face.

And I guess I can top, but that means buying shit right? I wouldn't know where to hide it since me and my brother share a room. I could see if I can talk about to him, see if hes down.

>>7188316
Happy birthday bud.
>>
File: 1476851295671.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476851295671.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
>>7188316
Happy birthday. How are you going to celebrate?
>>
>>7188409
Thanks!

>>7188460
Honestly I haven't celebrated a birthday in years. Probably just gonna enjoy the last throes of summer with my dog.
>>
>>7188409
As a guy who fucking loves anal, and fucking hates shit, I understand. It's not healthy to douche all the time, but if you're interested in trying anal without the worry it wouldn't hurt to do it as prep once and see if you like the experience.

As for hiding stuff, if you're not out to your family hide it under a layer of feminine hygiene products. If you ARE out, be honest and say I keep gay sex stuff in that box if you don't want to see it don't open it.
>>
File: 1468864194728.jpg (44KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1468864194728.jpg
44KB, 550x366px
>>7188484
>summer
You live in Florida or something?
>>
>>7188510
Canada, but we're having some weirdly hot temps this week.
>>
>>7188525
Lucky fucker. I'm freezing my nuts off right now. Enjoy it for the both of us will ya?
>>
>>7188576
You have nuts?
>>
>>7188598
Only hypothetical ones :/
>>
>>7188598
They're still frozen though
>>
>>7188409
>Mexican
>baby face
My brother
Unfortunately I also picked up the Mexican short genes, so T would just make me a cute twink (which isn't bad, just not ideal for me)
>>
You guys ever hit a nerve when you do your shot? It makes me queasy as fuck.
>>
>>7188971
I've never done my own shot but I've had people hit nerves when giving me other shots (not related to T but still IM into my ass). Painful as fuck, one time the area was numb for two months but painful when I pressed it.
>>
>>7187504
>a primary source of pleasure
You know a lot of cis women get nothing from it right?
>>
>>7189000

good job not reading and missing every single time i said i wasn't just talking about penetration...
>>
>>7189038

+ no shit right before what you decided to quote i said "penetration aside" and was talking about touching as well, as in clitoral stimulation and whatnot... so what you said doesn't at all apply to what i was speaking about... if you aren't gonna actually read why bother quoting me?
>>
>>7187504
Didn't you say earlier that you have to get drugged up as fuck just to not get dysphoria when doing piv?
>>
>>7189070

yeah, but how is that different than my usual day doing anything? you're talking to someone who does that to do nearly everything...
>>
>>7189139

+ i got high as shit last night just to go for a walk... and i also never said i wasn't somewhat dysfunctional, what i said is i'm able to enjoy myself when it comes to sex and that it took a lot of work to get to that point cuz of both dysphoria and sexual abuse... and yeah i don't like sex as much sober, and find it easier to enjoy when i'm not but i mean... i could say that about everything... so yeah...

and my issues don't change the fact that dysphoria and mental blocks regarding sex are sexual dysfunction rather than a preference ... which was my entire point...
>>
>>7189168
And you choose to overcome them because that's your preference. Some people don't because they prioritise their mental and physical health over the need to get fucked up just to have sex.
>>
>>7189070

and i reread all my responses... don't see what you're referring to... but i know what you're talking about and i'm pretty sure it was brought up in the last thread, but i get the feeling you're taking what was actually said out of context... cuz i can and have had sex sober, and enjoy it... it's just not nearly as easy to turn my head off to do it, and it doesn't feel as good anyway... it's definitely not my preference, but like i said, i could say that about everything really... i always prefer to be as high as possible...

read a book? rather be high while i do it

stay home? rather be high while i do it

go anywhere? rather be high while i do it

and so on and so on... i'm sure you get the idea...

my love for drugs is irrelevant with this though... and it's not like me being fucked up and dysfunctional makes something else that's also dysfunctional somehow less so... are you one of those people who also thinks ugly people can't possibly tell when another person is ugly? or fat people can't point out that someone else is fat? cuz that's the only type of "logic" that makes you bringing up my drug issues and things i find helpful when it comes to enjoying sex make sense... otherwise there was no need to bring anything personal up, it's not like i was getting specific with people about their bodies/choices... i was speaking in general terms and just stating a fact
>>
>>7189226

someone choosing to not overcome their sexual dysfunction issues, or to place them low as far as priority doesn't mean they don't have an issue... people can be dysfunctional without doing anything about it, or caring...

what i said was: if someone cannot handle being touched at all due to dysphoria and mental blocks then they are sexually dysfunctional... cuz that is literally sexual dysfunction

at absolutely no point did i say people had to make it a priority, or that there's anything wrong with having problems... acknowledging that something is dysfunctional in the literal sense of the word isn't casting judgment or telling people what they should do...

at no point did i attempt to elevate myself above anyone, and at no point did i say anyone should or needed to do things i've done...

my drug use and personal choices have nothing to do with the subject matter.... you bringing them up doesn't change the factual parts of what i said
>>
>>7189233
Yeah it was from the last thread, sorry it came out of seemingly-nowhere.
I was just saying, it's a little weird to talk about it when you yourself can't just have focused piv sober and enjoy it all the same. You have to either turn your head off or drug yourself up to do it.

And I do feel like sexual dysfunction is part of trans dysphoria
>>
>>7189226

btw... when i first started having sex i wasn't using drugs the way i am now... i took pills sometimes, and drank occasionally... i wasn't getting shitfaced every time, and that wasn't what i was doing in order to experiment or overcome my shit... you really don't know enough about my life or me to make those kinds of comments
>>
>>7181679
>if you're looking for a wife you might be fucked though, cause most women want children
Adoption is a thing.
>>
>>7189358

yeah well long term abuse fucks people up doesn't it? turning off is how i can experience sex without thinking about abuse and feeling like shit for feeling anything pleasurable... that's not exactly something to call someone out on when they're saying they had to get past shit in order to enjoy sex...

i don't see why it's weird to call sexual dysfunction what it is in a matter of fact way without actually saying anything about it other than it is what it is... i wasn't judging anyone for it, i was just stating that not every single person who's trans is incapable of enjoying that sort of contact... which is true

as for me preferring sex while high, that's just personal preference and yeah it does make it easier to just feel... but it's not like i started using drugs to have sex or like they're the only thing that helped me get past some shit...

again, when i started having sex my drug use was very different than what it's become... but no one needs my fucking autobiography in here right?

at least no one should just to read statements that are matter of fact, impersonal, and just saying that dysphoria causing sexual dysfunction gets in the way of experienxing pleasure... we can acknowledge reality without my life story yeah?
>>
>>7189428

experiencing*
>>
>>7189260
I think the nerve you're hitting with some guys is that we don't consider a lack of interest in using our vagina's "sexual dysfunction". It's only dysfunction if a person is failing to receive pleasure from some kind of NORMAL sexual contact. And, personally, I don't consider having an organ touched that I'm not supposed to even have normal or desirable. The issue I need to get over isn't being touched, it's having the wrong equipment.

tl;dr there's nothing wrong with my brain, everything that's wrong is with my body.
>>
>>7189428
>as for me preferring sex while high, that's just personal preference
Oy vey
>>
>>7189428
Even if you have different reasons for it, you're still coming off as presumptive and judgmental.
Also what this anon says: >>7189459
>>
>>7189396
Not that anon, but at least most people I know just don't want to adopt even if they do want children (specially remarkable in people who suffer of genetic conditions detrimental to their health), something about "being of the same blood as them" or some bullshit. Some people are just really whinny I guess
>>
>>7189476

as in it isn't just about getting high to be able to have sex... i just prefer being high to do everything sex included... they were implying drugs were necessary...

>>7189459

well you're free to have your perspective, but i do see dysphoria affecting people's sex lives as sexual dysfunction...

>>7189488

except nothing i said was actually all that judgmental people just get pissy over words like "dysfunction," and then follow it up with actual judgment and bringing up my personal life, past, and unrelated shit...

i don't think using a proper term for something is judgmental or presumptuous as for what that anon said sexual dysfunction is not just mental it can also be physical... and i'm not sure how many times i can say i don't give a shit about what other people do/don't do before people actually read and understand it...

calling someone who doesn't actually care, and hasn't actually passed any judgment (i'd love to see someone point out where i passed all this judgment cuz nothing anyone has quoted has actually contained any of the shit being bitched about... cuz i haven't actually said the shit people have decided i've said... so you know... people actually reading what i said instead of reading some of it, making the rest up, and then bitching about the bits they made up would probably change a lot) judgmental is kinda ridiculous...
>>
>>7189563
cuck.
Having biological children is literally the only reason we exist.
>>
>>7189588
>as in it isn't just about getting high to be able to have sex... i just prefer being high to do everything sex included... they were implying drugs were necessary...

My point is, you earlier refused to acknowledge that someone abstaining from sex due to dysphoria was a preference, going so far as to call it deluded, due to it being dysfunctional.
I'd say being high all the time, whether it's related to sex or not, is also pretty damn dysfunctional, but for some reason you're fine calling that a preference.

You can have preferences within dysfunction. Calling abstinence a preference isn't denying dysfunction. Being trans is inherently dysfunctional no matter what you do with it, people just deal with it in different ways according to their own preferences.
>>
>>7189591
>adopting makes you a cuck
ebin
>>
>>7189588
Buddy if you didn't care so much, would you be making paragraphs upon paragraphs detailing all of this out?

The term "dysfunction" is where you're being presumptive and judgmental, as if your past abuse gives you a free pass but all other transmen have to accept and enjoy piv.
>>
>>7189629
>raising another mans child
>not being a cuck
pick only one.
>>
>>7189588
>people actually reading what i said instead of reading some of it, making the rest up
In fairness dude, you talk so much and say so little, it's hard not to glaze over after a while.
>>
File: 1473524580008.png (16KB, 617x637px) Image search: [Google]
1473524580008.png
16KB, 617x637px
>>7189588
>i just prefer being high to do everything sex included...
mate you've got some serious dysfunction going on if you prefer being high over your normal state of mind
>>
>>7189619

i said it takes extreme denial to say that an inability to have sex due to dysphoria is a preference rather than dysfunction is true... if i were unable to have sex or be touched sober (this isn't the case) then me preferring to be high for it wouldn't just be a preference... but i can have sex sober, so yeah... it's not the same, you realize that right?

if someone can't do something at all due to dysphoria then abstinence isn't a preference... if they could have sex or be touched, but prefer to not be then it's a preference... complete inability is sexual dysfunction rather than preference

there's a distinction...

as for the being high all the time shit... i've said plenty of times that i'm dysfunctional and fucked up (feel free to scroll up i stated it plenty of times... and shit not just in this thread, and not even in these responses check this shit out: >>7182027 ) and i've admitted several times over that i have drug issues, and have literally said i'm fucking addicted to heroin, and it's a problem that i really need to get under control before that gets worse... i've acknowledged my drug use as a problem, and myself as fucked up plenty... and i never claimed otherwise... but this isn't about drugs, and i didn't bring my drug use into this first

everyone is dysfunctional in one way or another, it's all subjective whether or not it matters, but i never claimed it mattered to me

i was defending my position on my word choice, not judging people and none of this is related to my drug use or how dysfunctional someone else thinks i am... it has absolutely nothing to do with statements like "dysphoria interefering with sex is, by definition, sexual dysfunction" if you can find personal judgment in a statement like that, then the problem isn't the statement...
>>
>>7189739
>there's a distinction
Yes there is. Good to see you finally acknowledge it.
>>
>>7189630

i talk this much about everything and everything that doesn't mean i care... i have a lot of free time

calling something what it is by a definition isn't being presumptuous... i used a cold clinical term people dislike, but that's not casting judgment or making a dysfunction

>>7189641

then don't respond

>>7189644

who said i didn't, and again my drug use has nothing to do with this it was brought up by someone else
>>
Fuck this gay conversation.
Who do you guys think is gonna win the election?
>>
>>7189762

that distinction wasn't part of my initial statement which was: "an inability to have sex due to dysphoria is sexual dysfunction"

talking about a preference that's only vaguely related to the subject matter or initial statement isn't the same... i can recognize a distinction when there is one, but there wasn't one when i made the initial statement...
>>
>>7189799

i honestly don't care, it's either gonna be one shitty person or another shitty person... so far it's barely hilary
>>
>>7189799
Hoping out of my ass it's the democrat, because bathroom bills could be up to the supreme court this year. I hate both of them, but I'm likely to hate a republican appointed Supreme Court Justice the most.
>>
>>7188316
Congrats anon!

>going to the doctors to discuss options/resources tomorrow
> only my sis and my fave manager know I want to transition to male
I'm really nervous, does anyone have any tips for me?
>>
>>7188576
Shit I'd send you some of this weather if I could. It's nice but I'm all about the snow.
>>
>>7189630

+ i don't think my past sexual abuse gives me a free pass somehow, or anyone has to enjoy something... no one is obligated to enjoy anything... but that doesn't mean i'm gonna alter the definition of a word just cuz of people's feelings... that's just not how language works...

i pointed out that both abuse and dysphoria had effects on me that were dysfunctional on me as far sex went, and that i didn't want those things to keep me from doing something pleasurable cuz i don't like letting my feelings control my life when it comes to intimacy with another person... but i acknowledged that it was in fact sexual dysfunction in my case as well, it being in the past doesn't change what it was...
>>
>>7189826

i keep forgetting about that stupid bathroom shit... i'm so glad i don't live in a place full of people who give a shit about that kinda thing...

that's the nice thing about being back in nyc, people don't give a shit about anything as long as you leave them alone... and it's just fucking weird to care about where someone takes a piss...

>>7189836

if this is a doctor who's well versed in trans shit then you don't have to worry much... at least as far as dealing with them goes, and especially if it's a good doctor since they'll guide you through the discussion...

the coming out bit is harder, i found letters easier with most people personally... since there's no interruptions and it's easy to get shit out without your emotions (or theirs) getting in the way...
>>
>>7189785

making an assumption* my bad...
>>
>>7189800

The word dysfunction only came up when I brought up the fact that someone can choose to abstain from sex/certain acts as a matter of personal preference - literally my only fucking point, being a scenario of preference - which you called deluded and went on a diatribe.
Talk about ignoring what was said and just making shit up.
This is the last I'll say if it because I want to get off Mr Bones Wild Ride but god damn. You're the one that's been deluded this entire conversation, and you'll probably come back at this with some more bullshit so whatever, just, keep believing people were just triggered over a word, because it's not even worth explaining that whole half of it to you.
>>
>>7190065

i scrolled up, read everything i said and what i responded to... and my stance hasn't changed since the top of the thread... before whatever it is you're talking about...

and again if you read the entire sentence where i first used the word "dysfunction" i was referring to something that was not just a preference... very clearly

i've already said being able to and choosing not to is a preference, i've acknowkedged where a distinction is so yeah...

there's no point in continuing this, it's boring, withdrawal just kicked in hard, and i really don't give a shit...
>>
>>7187284
>implying they will ever draft trannies
lmao

Even though trans people can electively serve in the military you can be exempt from the draft. If you are ftm even if you have a male gender marker, you can be exempt from the draft just because of being female.

Also the military updated their regulations on it. It says now if you're a ftm who's changed gender markers to male you don't even have to register with the ss.
>>
>>7189799
Hillary is gonna be pres I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>7189799
i know saying this on 4chan is ridiculous but it has to be hillary
it has to be
i say this as someone who hates her for what she did in the primaries
>>
>>7189799
I'm hoping for Hillary, she's better than Trump
>>
>>7190323

you might be pretty disappointed... it's looking like it might not be her now... my little bro is drinking while he watches the election coverage... my s/o lost interest once it was down to trump and hilary...
>>
>>7190477
no fucking shit, brooklyn
the idiocracy candidate who wants to nuke everyone has a chance again because the fbi had to ruin everything at the last second
>>
>>7190495

eh... i honestly think people need to stop passively voting for shitty candidates and consider full on rebellion... but that's not gonna happen... she's a fucking harpy, and he's an asshole... and really everything could use a complete overhaul...
>>
>>7190506

+ that's part of why i don't care about the election... cuz no matter who wins the only thing that'd actually be worthwhile would be trying to dismantle everything and rebuild something in its that'd be ok for a while 'til it goes to shit like all systems of government inevitably do... but this one already is and clinging to it just creates situations like the current one...

i don't even believe in democracy, i think popular opinion is a piss poor way to run a country, especially when shit like religion has such a strong hold over people's opinions (even when presented with facts) and there isn't even a federal standard of education and the states vary so widely on education levels... not to mention people don't even need any knowledge of a candidate or their policies to vote, they just need to register and go to a voting booth... so they can walk in completely fucking uneducated and vote for shit they don't understand and affect people's lives on a large scale...that's fucking retarded
>>
>>7190553

in its place* my bad...
>>
>>7190382
>actually avatarfagging now
How dare you call yourself a Makifag
>>
File: 1419656992348.jpg (85KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1419656992348.jpg
85KB, 1280x1024px
I was going to talk to a gender therapist tomorrow depending on how the election turns out but I'm pretty stressed now.

I mean, should I still go for it?
>>
>>7191445
it won't make a difference in one day. in fact, you should probably stock up before they start pillaging houses and burning trannies at the stake
>>
>>7191445
do it
despite what /pol/ hopes for, you will most likely not end up in a concentration camp over it
most likely
i feel your pain, i have to move to the us so i can succeed in my planned career (creative/entertainment) no matter who wins and it isn't fucking pretty right now
>>
>>7191465
Yeah I was wondering how strongly Trump feels about trans policies, maybe I can go a few years before the great tranny purge begins
>>
>>7181608
>still want a dick one day
What's the scene like for that?
>>
>>7191499
not too bad
meta looks identical to cis but is usually a micropenis, though some trans guys get into the average size range
phallo is kind of iffy but not awful: http://i.imgur.com/KWfI2WK.png
also, phallo is mostly done on cis guys, so you can just claim you lost your dick in an accident
>>
My condolences, Ameribros.
>>
File: 242354363.png (8KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
242354363.png
8KB, 215x255px
>tfw you secretly voted Trump and now get to comfort your crying transboy bf with your dick
>>
>>7193270
You have to catch him first
>>
Ugh... Ugh. I wake up to this bizzaro presidential announcement. I honestly didn't think he'd win. It seemed so illogical that he would win. But somehow he did, by a long slide at that. So, is it really that bad to be a minority now or is that just propoganda?

>tfw black, latino, and probably trans
>>
>>7193580
Propaganda.
>>
File: Optimized-opossum1.jpg (762KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-opossum1.jpg
762KB, 1200x800px
When Donald starts rampaging you're all welcome across the pond. The possum den is big enough for all of us.

>>7193586
You wish
>>
>>7193605
kill yourself if you honestly think trump's win means the end of minority rights.
>>
>>7193580
>It seemed so illogical that he would win.
It seems illogical when you look at him as a candidate. When you remember that him losing relies on a majority vote for Hillary Clinton, it makes more sense.
This election was a joke.
>>
>>7193616
I get to play in traffic? :3

I'm not saying he will end everything, but public discourse will lean towards it causing people's behaviors to change. Angry white men will strut like peacocks feeling untouchable.
>>
>>7193628
Angry white men are angry at the government not minorities. They are tired of the government telling them what to do,not the minorities that stay out of the way and do nothing to harm them
>>
File: 1335079.large.jpg (47KB, 443x267px) Image search: [Google]
1335079.large.jpg
47KB, 443x267px
>>7193632
Famous last words
>>
>>7193639
Do minorities actually want to be the scapegoat? It's probably because it's the only thing they're good at. Being a victim and reaping gov benefits
>>
>>7193632
not to politicise ftm general, but in the uk in the wake of brexit there was a rise in race hate and anti-lgbt attacks, so possum dude might have a point
>>
>>7193643
Angry white man detected
>>
The news keeps on showing a bunch of sad 20-something Clinton supporters and it's bumming my mood.

Is it a really a bad idea to move to rural areas if you're lgbt? I always wanted to go to an idealistic little small town some day and settle down with a nice house and some pet barn animals. Alas being ftm, a femboy, black, and latino makes me a bit wary. I know of the stereotypes that rural places are bad for people who aren't generically 'normal'.
>>
>>7193693
>Alas being ftm, a femboy, black, and latino makes me a bit wary.
Fucking kek, holy shit dude, are you gonna tell me you're a bisexual, gluten-intolerant Muslim on top of it?
>>
>>7193693
Find a partner first and take them with you. Dating in rural areas is a nightmare.
>>
>>7193693
i recommend the city mate, in my experience living somewhere everyone knows you is dogshit and the rural ideal ain't all that
>>
>>7193693
>ftm
>femboy

that's called being a mentally ill female.

also you'll probably be fine if they're not super racist
>>
>>7193693
Small towns fucking suck. Live out in the far country, where you'll never see your neighbours, or in the city. Don't go in the middle. It's a nightmare even if you're cis.
>>
>>7193756
>if they're not super racist
It's where racist people congregate. You can't really escape it.
>>
>>7193715

Stuff sound stupid when you list them.

>>7193738

I'm aro-ace and not particularly into roommates. I was thinking more of rural North though. I can't stand the heat.

>>7193763

That sounds too alusive.
>>
>>7193763
This. Fucking this.
You get all the benefits and none of the downsides.
>>
>>7193693
>Is it a really a bad idea to move to rural areas if you're lgbt?

It is if you don't want to get lynched. Esp because you're black. Although there are places where you could fare better that are majority black rural like Alabama, but they still hate lgbt just as much afaik.

I'm freaking out about this election and I'm white and mostly passing, I just regret I haven't gotten my name legally changed already because now it looks like it's never going to happen.

>>7193616
The thing is that we don't have any "rights" really, we never did. The only thing we had was a few executive orders from Obama that somewhat prevented discrimination against us, all trump has to do to erase those is literally sign his name. And now with Trump as pres, Mr Conversion therapy as VP, both the senate and the house are republican, and Trump is going to appoint a few ultra-conservative judges since the positions are open that will legalize HB2 and ban us from using the bathroom basically. If you are trans you should be worried. If you pass as male, get your new passport with an M on it in case you have to gtfo fast, like when Pence sends his gestapo to come round us up for electroshock therapy.
>>
>>7193769
>aro-ace
>femboy
>ftm
>black latino
Dude, seriously.
>>
>>7193780

The last lynching I heard of was some guy in the 80s. Racism isn't socially acceptable anymore, at least towards black people, even in rural places.
>>
>>7193785

What? Do white people have a monopoly on being trans now?
>>
>>7193793
Do you not see who is going to be president in two months? Donald Trump isn't get into the white house because nobody is racist?
>>
>>7193800
If I met a white ftm femboy aro-ace person I would laugh too. At least tell me you have normal coloured hair?
>>
>>7193808
Donald Trump is going to the white house because the DNC nominated someone who was being investigated by the FBI.
>>
>>7193808

I am pretty well-versed in racism. I meant major racism against black people like it was 60 years ago. Micro-aggressions and all that jazz still exist big time.
>>
Why do people think Trump's going to fuck us over? The only transgender comments I can even find in my 20 second google researching is him commenting on bathroom bills, wherein he seems to personally be fine with people pissing wherever they like, but willing to leave it up to individual states, and realistic that building gender neutral bathrooms everywhere is a ridiculous proposition (...weird coming from Donald 'Build That Wall' Trump, but still true). He even states, on Fox News mind you, that despite our miniscule numbers as a population, it's still important to protect us. Just unrealistic to cater to us in this specific way that few even want.

But again, I graduated from 20 second google search university with a PhD in watching cartoons in a separate tab while skimming, so please give my understanding of the situation the respect it deserves.
>>
>>7193810

I don't exactly see what's so funny about it. You can't really help your sexuality, gender, or the way you act. Yes, I do; thought of dyeing it so I could tone down my clothes but I'd rather just wear pink then have pink hair.
>>
>>7193808

Trump voters don't hate blacks, they hate immigrants. And not all racists literally murder people.
>>
Good morning American FTMs, MAGA.
>>
File: polgbt pls go.png (435KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt pls go.png
435KB, 539x960px
>>7193838
my concern is less directly trump (my concern at the leader of this country is more directed at mike 'defund hiv research and put it into conversion therapy' 'my icon as vice president is dick cheney' pence) than it is his supporters
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/07/cookeville-transgender-womans-truck-painted-trump-lit-fire/93452240/
trump supporters hate trannies and see us as a symbol of society's degeneracy
>>
>>7193838
literally >>7193780

It's not what trump does, it's the conservative government cronies trump will elect for his cabinet + the republican house and senate.
>>
I can see trump and pence overturning every law (that they can) that protects lgbt people. I will lose insurance coverage that I need for HRT. I have no hope of ever getting top surgery without insurance. What if I can no longer change my legal documents to male? What if a law restricting name changes is passed?

people in a discord I'm in are scared that prescribing HRT for transition purposes will be made illegal. That seems extreme, but hate crimes against lgbt health clinics will probably happen.
>>
>>7193995
>people in a discord I'm in are scared that prescribing HRT for transition purposes will be made illegal.

Whatever happens I don't think this will ever happen. Or if it does I think most doctors will just start recording everything different, instead of ordering it under gid or gender dysphoria they will just input 'unspecified endocrine disorder.' Hell my endo already does this for my blood work because otherwise my insurance wouldn't cover it.
>>
I'm worried these election results are somehow gonna make it a worse idea than before to come out as nb. Like, it was impossible before and now I'm driving nails into my metaphorical closet to keep myself inside. Now I don't even wanna transition period. I mean, I do obviously but it seems more intimidating now. I should have started hormones five years ago instead of procrastinating.

>>7180036

Sit at home and drink eggnog. Nostalgia about Christmas as a kid while bemoaning that I haven't had a good Christmas since I was in elementary. Shivering under the covers while wishing I had a Nintendo Switch. Normal stuff.
>>
hey do ftm guys generally mind dating transgirls orrr not ?

asking for a friend.....
>>
>>7194187
As long as you don't give me headpats and call me cute
>>
>>7194187

We get this question every week. It depends on the person. Many trans guys are more open to cis guys, but as I said it varies. Some guys don't date pre-op/non-op trans women, some won't date trans women period, some are chasers, and others don't care if a woman is cis or trans.
>>
>>7194198
oh right ofc

>>7194190
well thats promising
>>
>>7194187
i like trans girls
>>7194171
just come out as ftm if you need to medically transition
it might not '''''''''''''''''''''''fit you''''''''''''''''''''''' but gender isn't a fucking glove, it's a statement about the sexed characteristics you're wired to need
>>
>>7194187
My gf is trans.
>>
>>7194221
aw cool

>>7194218
i just ask cause like, i guess i kinda met a transguy on a thing well we didn't really meet, i was too intimidated to talk to him cause he was really handsome (i felt bad that i clocked him though but it was only because he was walking around shirtless later on - it was like a yacht party thing).

i kinda wanted to say something but like, idk , how to like even introduce myself if like transguys in general were against dating transgirls orr something.
>>
>>7194218

I've been trying to pep up my courage these last few weeks in hopes that I'd be able to come out as trans and live openly as nb. I am pretty sure all my courage went down the drain hours ago. Or maybe I'm just sleepy.
>>
>>7193580

not sure why you didn't think he'd win... even before hillary won the primaries her projected "win" against him was shaky as hell... it was bernie sanders who had the best odds of beating trump, not hillary...

and there were a lot of reasons for it aside from the fbi investigation...

hillary was the establishment candidate, that was one of the points people in her own party were making to use against her in the primaries... people saw her as a candidate for the government not the people, and there was tons of talk about where she was getting money from and who she was pandering to behind closed doors... whereas trump could go around saying "i funded myself, i'm not bought and paid for" and that made people at a time like this (lots of war and terrorism going on, not the best economy, etc ...where people are scared of the government and the establishment cuz their history led us here) have more trust in him...

he also used a lot of great hitler tactics when it came to propaganda and slogans (people respond well to that kinda shit... there's reasons why it works) whereas hillary didn't have that going for her... instead she was mostly just a snide, unlikeable bitch who went on and on about how she had a vagina while mentioning the things her husband did (when it was convenient for her) and getting pissy when other people brought him up...

idk about where you're at but towards the end of this shit most of the hillary "supporters" i encountered were just saying shit like "even if you hate her just vote so trump doesn't win" that's not exactly a platform that inspires confidence in a person... she didn't have passionate supporters, and from what i saw that was true even in the primaries (her victory was seen as a huge loss even by voters in her party, that's not a good foundation) whereas trump supporters are extremely passionate, and many of them had followed him through his start in the primaries
>>
>>7194311
no one thought he was gonna win
>>
>>7194311
hillary was the 90%+ favourite for weeks upon weeks
she only lost ground after comey reopened the email investigation
>>
>>7193619

all elections are a joke...

>>7193632

that all depends on where you live... i would've agreed with you before i spent time living in the poconos, but after the time i spent there that's definitely not universally true...

>>7193643

minorities don't want to be the scapegoat, but that doesn't change that in many places being one puts you at a huge disadvantage...

>>7193693

i've lived in a small town, and honestly... while i was never personally bothered, having to listen to the constant hate speech around you starts to wear you down... and there's plenty in a lot of places...

i was in a part of pennsylvania where there were people flying confederate flags while being extremely vocal about their hatred for the lgbt community, nonchristians, and non-whites... that being said though for the most part these people weren't violent, and they didn't direct anything at me... and there were other people there (usually transplants from ny and jersey though) who weren't like that...

if you keep to yourself in a small town (be wary of this if you're working there and live there cuz this does raise suspicion in a small town... people there are used to knowing everyone + all their shit and a secretive outsider doesn't exactly gain much trust) you won't run into too many issues if you're friendly enough... but you'll definitely see it and be surrounded by it even if it doesn't directly affect you... that's a matter of what you can take though

small towns are alright to visit, but there's no longterm appeal of staying in one... it's very easy to feel (and get) stuck in one, since even at their nicest they're still sortof a dead end shithole...
>>
>>7194317
plenty of people did, one just has to remember the insular nature of political communities. humans have a tendency to unthinkingly shun those who are apart from 'us'

so, even if everyone you know leans towards a certain verdict, and so does every media you follow, doesn't mean the popular outcome will be the same
>>
I'm 'straight' but I'd love a ftm 'bf'.
Never done anything with anyone who's not a biological girl from the get go but for some reason a ftm bf appeals to me and not in a fetish way.

So uh, stay strong!
>>
>>7194357
While you're here, what is the biggest vegetable you're able to insert into your rectum?
>>
>>7193838

it's cuz of the people he can bring into the supreme court and whatnot... not trump himself... though the bright side with republicans is that there's a good chance that things like lgbt rights, and health care etc will be on a state level... so depending on where you're at you might not be as fucked as other people...

it's not a brightside for the community as a whole, but it's what i'm hoping for... makes me glad i'm back in nyc and not still in the poconos though...

>>7194317

i thought his chances were good from the beginning honestly... it might've been cuz i was living in the poconos when this shit started though, so i saw massive amounts of diehard trump supporters...

i mean granted i couldn't take him seriously (did find him funny though) cuz of the shit he'd say but i mean i knew it was possible...

>>7194343

i know she was doing good against him recently, and that damaged a lot... but shit was back and forth with her for a while and in the beginning she was clearly not a strong candidate against trump...

i'm just really not surprised given all the strikes she had against her...
>>
>>7194372
No idea because I've never done anything with my bum.
Maybe a baby carrot?
>>
>>7194344

How is Pennsylvania? A lot of people in NYC run to either Penn or Florida when they get sick of how pricey NY is. I thought it was a liberal state ala NY however apparently it had a lot of Trump supporters. I was watching a racism documentary where a lady was harrassed by klan members because her kid was asian and saw marches in public. That was in the 90s but that's still recent.
>>
>>7194376
Not good enough. Go practice and see me after class.
>>
>>7194357
>'bf'

could you clarify for the jury what you meant by this?
>>
>>7194415
I dunno. Life partner? Not sure if I could ever get into the sex because I don't really know how it works but in my head, the idea of /living/ with an ftm seems nice.
>>
>>7194424
he was asking as to why you put quotes around boyfriend, not as to why you used the term
also if you're a straight guy and you only like women it's exceedingly unlikely you'd be attracted to men who are trans
>>
How common is it for trans people to mistake themselves for intersex or wish they were? Is it a common thing?

I remember as a kid I swore I had a hidden penis and my parents were raising me as female. I don't remember enjoying the idea of secretly being male though. When I got older, I thought I was intersex but apparently I just have some hormonal issues.
>>
>>7194446
well i'm mtf and i thought i was possibly intersex or something because i was born with cryptorchidism and had to have surgery for it when i was like 8-10 or something i can't remember exactly what age. but i'm pretty sure im not intersex after reading up on it. but im not sure if that somehow made me trans or something idk.
>>
>>7194377

i have mixed feelings about it there desu...

when i first got there i hated it, but i went from brooklyn to this shitty gated woodland community that was miles away from every small, dead end town in its vicinity... i'm talking no colleges, most of the businesses relied on tourists from nyc coming up for the summer etc... and i didn't go there by choice... it just kinda happened... long story

but eventually i kinda forced myself to experience it and there was shit i enjoyed like nature and being able to garden, making a chipmunk friend etc etc etc and it became more tolerable, but that dead end, stuck, feeling was pretty heavy and it was hard to meet people...

after years of that i ended up in one of the towns, and that was nicer cuz it was easier to exist and i lived at the edge of town with the delaware river right behind the house... so it was a good location, but it was a small town so that trapped feeling was still there, and tons of people who were there had just gotten stuck and were waiting for an opportunity to get out (and those were few and far between)

my parents made the move from brooklyn to there years before i ended up there (a lot of my other family is in florida, since like you said it's the other place people from nyc move to) and they adjusted well enough, so did my older bro... but i just more accepted that i was there and tried to make the best of it...

that all being said though, being back in the city after about 8 years there, there's some shit i miss... but it's mostly shit like gardening, the stars (there's so many stars there, whereas the sky in nyc looks like shit in comparison), fresh air, and nature... and a little bit the more laid back pace... but i wouldn't choose to go back and live there...

it really depends on you though, and the part of pennsylvania you're in...

where i was it was pretty conservative, lots of trump supporters, but the people tended to just be vocal rather than doing anything
>>
So this election has lit a fire under my ass and I'm filling out name change documents to submit today. I was always too anxious about going through the process and being denied, plus I've never been able to afford the court fees on my own. The pamphlet that I was given said it could take up to eight weeks to secure a court date. Is there anything I can do about changing my gender in the meantime? Also, my state was always blue, now it was red this election so will that affect my approval for name change, do you think?
>>
>>7194377

there was a smoke shop my s/o and i were scared to go into in the town though... just american flags and confederate flags everywhere + bluegrass music and guns... just didn't seem worth it cuz of the way a lot of the people in that town were (the natives not the nyc and jersey transplants)

one weird thing i noticed being there was that the race thing was very different... my s/o and i are both mixed, and in brooklyn i'm nearly always treated like i'm italian (i'm italian/puerto rican/cuban) and my s/o would get treated like he was just hispanic (he's puerto rican/jamaican/white) but being there i had people treat me differently and automatically like i was just hispanic and he was getting called/treated black... so that was kind of weird...

he did have to put up with a lot of hate speech and shit though, not directed at him specifically, but he worked in a gas station at one point while we were living there and people would walk in and just go on to him about how much they hated blacks, mexicans, atheists/non christians, middle easterners and the lgbt community while they had their morning coffee... and he spent a lot of his time biting his tongue at that job...

but like i said it was all talk, and people doing shit like wearing t-shirts and having shitty bumper stickers etc rather than full on violence

the only murder i can think of while i was living there was this 17 year old girl who went missing and they found her body disposed of behind a llama farm... and she was white and it was her bf who killed her... so eh doesn't count...

there was a very visible transwoman in the town, and like... people would talk some shit and most weren't respectful even to her face, but she wasn't getting assaulted or anything either...

it's a subtle, almost excusable sort of hate that just wears you down over time cuz it isn't outright enough to be damaging very quickly... if that makes sense
>>
>>7194517
>red
>blue
>purple?
>what are irrelevant colors not pertaining to the subject at hand for $400 Alex
>>
>>7194517

it shouldn't affect your name change since obama is technically still president for a little while longer + trump being sworn in won't automatically change shit either... changes take time and don't happen rapidly... so you probably have a fair window of time to get some things done before it becomes a concern...

doing as much as you can quickly is for the better, but it's not like you have to have it all done within a month or some shit you know?
>>
>>7194517
Most states require surgery for a gender marker change. A handful will change it if you're on HRT. You can look it up or call your dr as you'll need a letter from them anyway. I need to get this done myself but my state requires surgery which might not be covered by the time I get it. Fuck.

Judges usually approve name changes for trans people without a fuss, even if they're conservative. You shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>7194524
American politics
>>
Anyone here like dresses and/or skirts? I honestly feel I only dislike them because they're viewed as "female only". Once we get to the point where it's socially okay for men to wear them, I probably wouldn't mind them. There's nothing inherently feminine about them; they're just cloth bags pretty much. I always say people say they're restricting and awkward but to me they're the opposite. Pants are the annoying and unfashionable ones.
>>
>>7194606
Anyone here like to go naked? I honestly feel I only dislike it because society's restrictions. Once we get to the point where it's socially okay to go around naked, I probably wouldn't mind it. There's nothing inherently perverse about it; it's just your body. I always say people say it's disgusting and awkward but to me it's the opposite. Clothes is annoying and unfashionable.
>>
>>7194606
maybe if the tunic/trousers combo came back into normal fashion i'd consider it

they have to have real pockets, though, none of that polly pocket shit
>>
>>7194620
jokepost but just reading this made my nipples cold
>>
>>7194620
i like going naked until i bend over and my boobs touch my stomach. once i get surgery im gonna be permanently shirtless tbqh
>>
>>7194606
>Once we get to the point where it's socially okay for men to wear them

mfw
>>
>>7194620

Dresses make you feel naked? Wear more covered up dresses then.

Tbqh, there's nothing wrong with nudism. It's not sexual. However we have been hardwired for literally millenia to abhore public nudity so it means that that won't be changing for centuries. Men wearing dresses though? It's already changing.
>>
>>7194606
dresses are comfy as fuck. i like long flowy ones. but i doubt i could pass in one and knowing i still have a female body and wearing a dress at the same time would make me dysphoric. maybe once my fat has redistributed and i look more male i'll wear them.
>>
>>7194606
I'm still going to prefer pants.
>>
Dresses seem really convenient. I have no experience with them since I haven't worn one since I was 5 or 6. I have worn skirts but those are uncomfortable (how do you stop them from riding up every time you move?). I hated dresses as a kid but now as an adult I just love looking at them. You don't have to worry about color coordination, finding matching pants, etc. Just put on a dress, some stockings or leggings, and you're set. I especially like dresses with floral or gingham designs.

I have thought of getting into lolita crossplay but it's pretty expensive. I can only do casual lolita.
>>
>>7194691
>FTM
>I especially like dresses with floral or gingham designs

more like FTF
>>
>>7194713

Gender roles are dumb and it's unhealthy to force yourselves to conform to them when you don't. There's nothing wrong with gingham patterns. It's a pretty design.
>>
>>7194691
I was thinking of getting into ouji, tiny twink body and androgynous face would be perfect for it.
>>
>>7194713
>what is dysphoria

you can be gender nonconforming and trans
>>
>>7194761

i imagine he'd be taking it the same reason any other transguy would... to relieve dysphoria... so what if he likes dresses? it's not like avoiding dresses relieves dysphoria, conforming to expected gender roles doesn't exactly help someone when their body dysphoria is the issue...

and the special snowflake shit is stupid... there's nothing wrong with someone standing out or being themselves, and not everyone who stands out wants attention some people just can't help it... and really people should be free to be themselves even if who they are is a hairy guy in a dress... it's not like it's a big deal, it's just clothes...

i don't wear dresses personally, but i'm not gonna rip a guy apart just cuz he wants to...

that all being said i hope he's a strong person who can handle the type of shit that comes with being himself... cuz doing that clearly rubs some people the wrong way
>>
What do you guys eat for Thanksgiving? Canadian or American, doesn't matter.

I'm watching The Chew, because apparently I am now a 30 year old stay-at-home mom, and they're making this green bean casserole thing for Thanksgiving... I have never tried a caserole. I have heard of green bean casserole but it's not something I have tasted. It sounds gross honestly. Cheap and quick but gross. My parents always made pork shoulder, sweet potato pie, cranberry sauce, and mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving. Optional pasteles, eggnog, and pasteles.

>>7194843

People on here would probably call me a special snowflake due to my fashion design but in all honesty I don't like being special. I don't wanna be noticed. I don't dress in pastels because I want to stand out. I don't wear my clothes for anyone but me. I wear it because I enjoy it and wanna feel good in what I wear. I'm the type of person who, if anything, prefers to be a wallflower and fade into the background.

>>7194668

I feel I could buy a dress if I grew a beard. I have a curvy body but I try not to focus on that. I get scared that when I get surgery I'll look really curvy with my chest flat, but I try to not think about that. It's not something that can be easily fixed so I shouldn't care.
>>
File: 1471010412434.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471010412434.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>7194974
>I'm the type of person who, if anything, prefers to be a wallflower and fade into the background.
>I feel I could buy a dress if I grew a beard
>>
to be honest lads as someone who has lived as male for two years i can't really consider wearing dresses because dysphoria notwithstanding it'll get you funny looks/comments from strangers and general ill treatment for looking non-conforming on a good day. on a bad day you can get yourself beaten up

i experienced enough of that funzone when i was in 'girl' mode and i have no desire to experience it again, but i wish the rest of you luck in your endeavours
>>
>>7194998

It's not my fault that it's seen as weird. There's nothing wrong with wearing whatever clothes you want. I shouldn't be forced to be an androgynous femboy just because I feel like wearing a skirt.

>>7195001

It's okay if you don't like dresses. Most men don't. Some guys like dresses, some hate then. Some guys like plaid shirts, some hate them. Eveeyone has a different fashion sense.
>>
File: 1477308303776.png (507KB, 562x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477308303776.png
507KB, 562x357px
>>7195019
>I shouldn't be forced to be an androgynous femboy just because I feel like wearing a skirt.
You are my favorite snowflake. Please keep posting.
>>
>>7195041

Snowflakes are people who go out of their way to seem special or noticeable. Being naturally into something isn't snowflakey. It's been shown that generally you can't change people's behavior. Forcing your kids to play baseball and hunt is not gonna make them more masculine when all they want to do is draw fashion designs and garden. Repressing creates anxiety, stress, self esteem issues, and other mental health problems. Calling someone a snowflake because of something they can't change is arsehole behavior tbqh.
>>
>>7195062
>tbqh
Am I being makied? I am aren't I?
If you just want to be the person you are and using what you like why the hell do you need to grow a beard to wear a dress? Just wear the dress m'lady.
>>
>>7195102

Can't guys like beards these days? Being clean shaven isn't my thing. I like facial hair. I'll probably grow a mustache when I'm middle aged or a dad but for now I want a beard.
>>
File: 1478235166216.gif (1MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
1478235166216.gif
1MB, 400x259px
>>7195133
Name on, Maki
>>
>>7194974

pretty sure whatever greenbean casserole thing you're talking about is probably that white trash shit with the canned mushroom soup... never had it, i was with a chick who used to make shit like that though...

idk what i'm eating for thanksgiving... my s/o usually decides on stuff a week before and it's whatever experiments he feels like... my family (who i'm not gonna see) usually just does the traditional turkey thing, and then shit like stuffed mushrooms, baked ziti (+ my mom makes sauce for it), artichokes etc

pasteles are so fucking gross...

and i get what you mean... but it's like i said, some people just being themselves makes them stand out... and it's not a bad thing to be yourself and stand out... i never thought so anyway, but i like people who aren't exactly the same as everyone... i don't like it when someone does shit intentionally for attention or tries to be someone they're not to stand out... but people like that are always easy to pick out either right away or after speaking to them...
>>
>>7194446
My mother and her sister are both intersex, but somehow I'm trans as fuck and not intersex. Dunno what kind of joke the world thought it was writing.
>>
>>7194606
For me it's short shorts. They're very comfy nice in the summer, but they're coded feminine so cargo shorts it is. Maybe I'll try it after I've been on T for a year or something.
>>
>>7194974
Yams with brown sugar, turkey, real gravy, mashed potatoes made with cream and butter, baked sweet potatoes, gelatin cranberry sauce, stuffing, salad, pumpkin pie, apple pie. My metamour's family makes this really good strawberry & asparagus with vinaigrette dish, too. My grandmother used to make green bean casserole, and it was okay-ish, but half the family is allergic to it so she stopped.

My favorites are the yams and the home-made apple pie.
>>
>>7194974
I'm going to eat mackerel and some grilled clementines for dessert.
>>
>>7195386

never tried grilling clementines... i love them though
>>
>>7195420
You should try it. Add some chili flakes on it too. It's awesome.
>>
>>7195454

yeah i gotta... it sounds good especially with chili flakes, but i like that shit on most things...

got this great honey that's infused with chilis a while back, it's made by some small company here in brooklyn... can't remember the name though, and getting up to look isn't gonna happen... i've been stuck in bed most of the day... not sure why my withdrawal days always also happen to end up being on cloudy rainy days... it's like the universe wants them to be extra miserable
>>
>>7194446

Yeah I was pretty convinced, and excited about it. I thought I'd bloom into a boy at puberty, or at least become male enough to go to a doctor and lean into it. Boy, was I in for a shock.
>>
it's $50 to get fingerprinted for a name change in my county. the actual name change is over $300. why is this shit expensive? it's awful.
>>
>>7195935
That's retarded. Is there any way you being trans can give you like part of the price off or something? Where I live, if you bring along a paper from your doctor saying you're trans and that you're supposed to have your name changed, you pay literally nothing.
>>
>>7195962
It looks like I can apply for indignant status since I'm very low income and that will lower the price of the name change, but I'll still have to pay for the fingerprinting and a notary.

I needed that $50 for gender therapy because I'm trying to get my top surgery letter. That's her price for trans clients, I think other patients pay like $200 a session.
>>
>>7196012
Well that sucks. Hopefully you can get that status thing so you don't have to pay as much then.
>>
>>7195019
did you actually read my post? not liking dresses has nothing to do with it
>>
>>7195257

Pasteles are amazing. Different tastes for different people, but I love them (especially yucca ones).

>>7196061

I'm probably running a fever, so sorry if I miss stuff. I swore it was about dysphoria and disliking dresses.
>>
Are ftms more likely to reject IUDs because of testosterone? I know it affects the reproductive system. I've heard a few guys talk about their IUDs rejecting and I'm wary.
>>
>>7196166

i don't care for the way they look/smell/taste, my family goes crazy over them though... they usually make them around christmas though not...

i'm running a fever too, that's withdrawal though... but my s/o's sis is fucking amazing and gave me some kratom to help with that + i took a few xanax + phenibut + a muscle relaxer
>>
>>7196729

not thanksgiving*
>>
>>7193632
Trump literally used the classic ruse of "blame the minorities and people you guys don't like" to get popularized in this election. It's worked since basically forever. Point a bunch of scared desperate people at an easy target and they will follow you anywhere. Tried and true evil fucker tactics.
>>
>>7193828
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-people-killed-by-police-america_us_577da633e4b0c590f7e7fb17
>microagressions
>194 dead this year so far
sure bruh
>>
>watching the new episode of SVU with a mtf victim
>Benton says "lgbtq" on public tv

Man... That's something else. Lgbt matters becoming mainstream is nice. Episodes from ten years ago had characters casually be called "tranny" or misgendered. Now if only more trans guys were on American tv.
>>
>>7197213

i think people judge racism based on the place they live... cuz i honestly never realized how bad it was growing up in nyc, but living in the poconos i got to really see it up close more and it was pretty eye opening honestly...

it just never occurred to me how bad it could be before that... cuz i never encountered it before or was exposed to it like that... cuz in nyc it's not like that

same with lgbt shit... nearly everyone i grew up with and was friends with was at least bi, and it was just not a big deal... i remember friends coming out and everyone just being like "that's fine no one cares" and it wasn't this big deal... so it was weird living in a place where it wasn't an issue and then moving to a place where it was... it was strange...

hope that made sense, i took so much shit and now i'm drunk too... so...yeah my bad if it doesn't
>>
>>7197588
Usually when there's a trans character, they're always a transwomen. I'm not saying "muh dsicriminaton", I just wonder why. Are transwomen more common?
>>
>>7197588

I remember that episode with a David Reimer character like 10 years ago. Not really a trans issue and they didn't frame it as such as far as I recall, but it was interesting.

Their psychologist character is gay, isn't he?
>>
Well my entire plan to finally start transitioning has be hurled out the window of a 7 story building. Knowing that I'll probably be stripped from my healthcare if I transition and the expenses of transitioning without healthcare coverage, as well as face employment discrimination is too much to handle for my financial-security-loving-self. I'm 19 right now but I don't want to start transitioning in my mid-20s, because I'm pretty sure it's impossible to go stealth (my original plan) around that age unless I move to a completely new city (which I don't see myself doing). The fear of losing so much has me leaning towards not transitioning at all.

That's it for me, lads. I'm probably gonna suffer for the rest of my life because of this. It was nice knowing you all /ftmg/!
>>
>>7198364
Don't be so overdramatic.
>>
>>7198417
I struggle with paranoia so it's kinda hard not to. Still truly believe there's no hope for me though
>>
>>7197643
Yeah, it's weirdly variable. I was an army brat and luckily got to live in a few metropolitan areas, but that shit definitely shifted depending on where we lived. I'm just lucky my parents weren't bigoted.
>>
>>7198364
Depends on the size of the city. I'm basically stealth although my coworkers know, cause, well, same job. I'm in a big, sprawling ass city, and it's unlikely I'm gonna run into people who recognize me as I used to look.
Mind you I'm also kinda hermity anyways, so maybe I'm underestimating that.

Also yeah calm down tiny one, it looks bad right now but it doesn't mean you can't ever.
>>
>>7198464
If anything, this should incentivize you to start and get into your transition ASAP to take advantage of the current situation. Some doctors will even code your diagnosis as a hormone imbalance or hypogonadism to bypass insurance bullshit and get you T. Go stealth/say you have a hormone imabalnce that delayed puberty and that solves your workplace issues.

If not, move to MA, CA, or OR.

Man up and man up, kiddo.
>>
>>7198670
I'm in Los Angeles, so it's pretty huge anyway. I guess one of my major problems is opening up to future coworkers about it. I'm sure it depends entirely on who's there, but I have a feeling that workplace discrimination for trans people will go up, even in LA. It's times like these that i'm glad I don't live in the red states but this election will probably push us back a ton socially.

>>7198672
The funny thing is that I am in CA and I'm honestly not too worried about whatever the fuck Trump will do, but I am worried about the House/Senate being majority Republican and how that will affect our healthcare system. Trump has argued for the state's decision of these things but I have a feeling that the legislative branch will do everything in their power to prevent trans people from receiving proper care.

Thanks for all your responses; I'm still shaken about the ordeal, but it's a bit comforting to hear that it isn't necessarily too late.
>>
File: 4b2.jpg (19KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
4b2.jpg
19KB, 319x310px
Are there any straight FtM's that are into trans women? I keep getting rejected by trans guys I know irl, or they're attracted to my girlfriend who is a submissive fem trans girl.
I'm literally her opposite, being a dominant top trans girl, which is one reason why our relationship is so great.
>>
>>7194187
>>7199189

>>7194190
>>7194198
>>7194218
>>7194221
>>
File: 1448793138883.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448793138883.png
362KB, 700x700px
what sort of lewd things do ftms think about
>>
>>7199211
cute boyz. :D
>>
>>7199211
Your mother
>>
>>7199201
oh shit i feel stupid. I just wish I could get a cute bf who can either dom me or who is a sub and likes to worship cock or something...
>>
File: demon monstergirl 1.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
demon monstergirl 1.png
381KB, 500x500px
>>7199211
cute girls
being sadistic to cute girls, mostly
>>
>>7199227
>being sadistic to cute girls

in what ways?
>>
>>7199211
Using the dick I don't have on girls I can't get.
>>
>>7199189
You sound hot really and so does she with a pinch of cuteness.
I'd date & fuck with you.
>>
>>7199315
yooooo, do you live in the states? or wanna swap kiks or something?
>>
>>7199326
Yeah, I'm in the states.
Got kik if you wanna talk thru there.
>>
>>7199211
Eating of the booty
>>
>>7199358
i'm gamerkay go ahead and message me!
>>
>>7198364
You better start transitioning asap if you're really trans or you're going to regret it forever.

Employment discrimination doesn't matter much desu. If they don't hire you because you're a gay tranny they're never going to say that to your face anyway they'll just give you some bullshit about not being qualified enough or something. Nothing Obama or Trump did/will do changes that. If you already have healthcare now they can't suddenly reject you for being trans. Now if Trump fucks with Obamacare in the future you might not be able to get insurance for being trans. Either way that doesn't affect the cost of transitioning because in my experience insurance doesn't cover jackshit towards transitioning, and anyway once you get the bloodwork done and get the letter from a therapist that's the main cost. Testosterone injectables are actually pretty damn cheap.
>>
>>7198003

I know of quite a few ftm characters in media as a whole but on live action tv? It's mostly trans women. I think it's because they've always been more well-known. However you would think that clean cut, white masc straight trans guys would be popular because they're not intimidating. I always see ftm outnumbering mtf on the internet; every article and video about trans people focuses on them.

>>7198464

I'm a very paranoid person and honestly I stopped caring about President Trump over 24 hours ago. I have no patience to hear about him anymore tbqh. It's uncomfortable to imagine this tv billionare guy as the president (I didn't even know he was a politician until this year) but there's nothing that can be done. I honestly don't see how he's gonna do anything for lgbt topics. I feel bad for the Muslim and illegal immigrant people, but on the lgbt line of things I don't think there's anything that can be done. He can't go around derailing gay marriage and trans transitions, right? I am pretty sure he is not even against that. At worst, he'll be against nonbinary issues and not binary trans issues.
>>
File: sad frog bmp.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog bmp.png
6KB, 300x300px
So because of my circumstances of getting T, there's a heavy possibility that I have to come out to my mom within the next few weeks.
Not underage, I'm 22, still at home due to college and ensuing unemployment.
Any recommended ways to bring it up? My biggest worry is that she's not going to understand and blather to every single person she knows about it.

>>7198747
>LA
Yeah you really need to stop being overdramatic. California is the best place to be LGBT, even with this ridiculous election.

>>7199211
Getting dominated by a cute girl that I'm otherwise too spaghetti to come out to.
Fucking a cute guy with my imaginary dick.
>>
>>7199779
>I didn't even know he was a politician until this year
he wasn't actually a politican until this year
his views on lgbt topics are hard to pin down, but especially given the views of his vice president (who is extremely anti-lgbt and extremely cheney-inspired) we can gather his administration will not be positive for us
i don't think it's going to be concentration camp level bad though
>>
>>7199675
I'm not the richest person in LA, but I'm planning on getting a job my next quarter of uni so, if I plan on continuing my transition, I'll be able to afford T at least. What I'm really worried about is paying for my top surgery and hysto. I really don't want my parents to pay for it, they already have to deal with paying for uni and it just seems wrong for me to have them pay for something I choose to do. My current insurance does cover transitioning (hrt, partial srs) but I have to move to another insurance company starting December because we can't afford our current one. I'll have to wait and see if my new one covers transitioning as well.

>>7199779
I responded previously that I also don't give a shit about whatever Trump does, but I am concerned about the legislative branch being majority Republican. Who knows what kind of anti-LGBT laws they'll pass in the years to come.

>>7199965
Who knows what will happen in LA, hombre. I don't trust the state government enough to not fuck over every county (maybe not San Fransisco).
>>
>>7200016
>man
If that wasn't obvious
>>
>>7199965

If you don't already know, ask her how she feels about gay people. If her response is positive, ask her about how she feels about trans people, specifically trans men. If she's weird about it, maybe show her some trans men on YouTube or introduce her to Chris Moiser or something.

Just make sure you're safe.
>>
would you date an autistic, needy hon?
>>
>>7200491
Only if they're housebroken
>>
>>7200515
I'm broken in every thinkable way.
>>
>>7200527
That's sad
>>
>>7200554
do you like sadness?
I-I can be happy too
>>
>>7200579
I prefer you to be happy.
>>
What's the connection between being trans and autistic? Any autistic ftms around? Do you have any of the "female" autistic traits or whatever?
>>
>>7200600
No connection, except perhaps being already an outcast you're more likely to be okay with being an outcast?
>>
>>7200585
so.. london?
>>
>>7200603
Idk, I heard there was a higher prevalence of being autistic if you're trans.
>>
>>7200619
Well, there's a higher prevalence of wrongly thinking you're trans, so in some countries it's actually harder to get treatment as an autist because you/they might confuse their feelings
>>
>>7200618
Sure why not
>>
>>7200625
Really? How so? Like, what about autism would make them more prone to thinking they're trans?
>>
>>7200641
poorer grasp on their own feelings. Autists are just generally more likely to be mentally confused
>>
>>7200673
please be my bf.
>>
>>7200665
Oh, yeah, didn't think of that. But still, would there really be any reason for them to think they're trans?
>>
>>7200688
the world is a confusing place right now. and you know there's a shit ton of check lists and stuff, someone could be looking for an easy answer to their problems "oh, trannies are unhappy, so I'm one" etc.
I don't know how prevalent that is, but chris-chan is an example of someone that was definitely tricked into it.
>>
>>7200755
gross
>>
>>7199211
Blowjobs. Just receiving all the blowjobs with a normal cis dick.
So, of course, the one thing that isn't ever going to be possible. It feels masochistic that it's the one thing my lame virgin brain ends up fixating on.
>>
File: fotofriend_3993499.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fotofriend_3993499.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Do I pass guys?
>>
File: fotofriend_3993506.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fotofriend_3993506.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>7200907
rer
>>
>>7200703
Who's chris-chan?
>>
>>7200915
Oh you sweet innocent child.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
>>
>>7200909
>>7200907
A little, but you look like a 15-year old boy
>>
>>7200603

You can't chose to be either autistic or trans so that makes no sense. I have heard a high level of trans guys are neuroatypical.
>>
>>7200907
>>7200909
why aren't you in femgen anymore?
i miss you, pham
>>
>>7200932
Sounds lovely, glad I haven't come across him earlier then.

>>7200964
I have too, which is why I'm asking about it. I don't know of any ftms who are autistic though.
>>
>>7200969
I'm just trolling around, trying to make as little sense as possible.
>>
I'm filling out my name change forms. Getting fingerprinted on Tuesday if my dad will drive me to the sheriff's office.
>>
>>7180134
I wouldn't know...I only dated one ftm and that was from 2008-09 and he refused to let me me see him nekkid for a year or fuck him in the ass.....I respected his preferences but he also refused to give oral sex or handjobs, so I told him that I wanted *some* sexual relief, and eventually after six more months of waiting, I just left. I don't think I was in the wrong.....thoughts?
>>
>>7201247
I wouldn't date someone who I couldn't have sex with, I would have left faster than you did and I'm ftm too.
>>
>>7201390
I was just trying to be understanding. Knowing what I know now, I may have fled even faster. I mean I spent 18 months of my life on what boiled down to watching movies and cuddling (non-sexually) with someone, sharing a single kissing session, which I had to spend literally all evening talking him into. I was patient but ultimately I think I made the right choice. I am glad you agree with me. I am just looking for more feedback, that's all.
>>
>>7201495
Sounds like they didnt want to actually be more than friends, they used you just for emotional comfort.
>>
>>7200600

Isn't it some shit about test exposure in the womb? Idk
>>
>>7201535
That's what I mean. They claimed they wanted to be partners, sexually. And specifically be sexually active (eventually), but we basically ended up being "just friends". I wanted more than that, and I stated my desires several times, but never forced them into anything they were,'t comfortable with. I don't think that makes me a bad person. Thoughts on this?

Furthermore, I was hoping to get advice on how to date (and/or have sex with) a transperson *without* going through 18 months of cockteasing and being led on.....any advice on how to remedy this? How to meet a successfully date a transperson? I am near London btw....
>>
>>7201638
>They claimed they wanted to be partners, sexually. And specifically be sexually active (eventually)
That's odd. Maybe they were only okay with sex in theory.
>>
>>7201638
You handled this the right way, you didn't force him into something he was uncomfortable with, so you're fine. You probably should have left sooner but I guess it can take a while to realize the disparity between what the two of you wanted out of the relationship when he wasn't being upfront about it.

Was he pre-transition? It could be that he was uncomfortable with sex because he was uncomfortable with his body, and he wasn't GETTING more comfortable with it if he wasn't transitioning. But that's a guess - I don't know him, so I can't know for sure.

My best advice is open communication. Be honest with what you want and why, and encourage them to talk about what they want and why so everyone can be on the same page. Not necessarily a first date conversation, but an ongoing dialogue that you and he should both be willing to have. Be willing to say if you're not getting out of the relationship what you need to feel fulfilled.
>>
hi, my gf and her friends wont stop talking about kinshit, what do i do.
>>
I didn't get any acne until 6 months on T. just a warning. You think you're safe and then bam, pimples all over the place. :(
>>
>>7182409
>but each time It gets close I freak out.
why?
>>
>>7202373
i know that feel. y'all wait for the backne
>>
Hey niggers, we need more faggots in the FTM Discord Group. Don't care if you're ftm or not, just join. https://discord.gg/kFVuD9S
>>
File: dizzyfigs on tumbles.gif (218KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
dizzyfigs on tumbles.gif
218KB, 540x304px
Saw this and thought of you, possum bro. Hope you're having a good one.
>>
>>7202449
no
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11623121

>>
File: tumblr_nmdcr1ayVV1sgngd4o3_1280.jpg (119KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmdcr1ayVV1sgngd4o3_1280.jpg
119KB, 640x427px
>>7202476
Ebin. Thanks m8.
>>
>tfw I lost my dick in a fencing accident
Where do I fit in?
>>
>>7204400
Unless you're obese, in any flight seat you want.
>>
>>7203727

I'm not in the US. I probably wouldn't have voted, or gone 3rd party. Or gone to vote just to draw a dick on my ballot, like the proud Australian I am.

But honestly, I'm really glad that Trump won over Hillary. Out with the political robots. Trump may be an idiot who'll destroy the country, but at least it'll be an interesting ride. Both candidates were backwards in their own way, and even if Trump's a disaster we'll hopefully all learn something from it - both in why people like him shouldn't be elected, and in how to avoid it. By not nominating unlikable twats like Hillary over muh Bernie, by not insulting the opposition's supporters and forcing them to dig their heels in harder, by not boxing ourselves off in ineffective echo chambers and focusing on the opposition's personal red flags rather than EITHER candidate's actual plans, etc.
Literally the only point in Hillary's favour was that she wasn't Trump, and that's just not fucking good enough. If she'd been elected, no one would have learned a goddamn thing. Hell, they still might not the way everyone's carrying on like fucking children. But at least we have 4 long years to figure it out instead of breathing a sigh of relief and going back to normal as if nothing happened.
Trump winning was for the best.
>>
>>7200600
One of the theories of autism is that it's from the "ultimate male brain" which is overexposure to testosterone in the womb. If ftm's have had high enough test exposure in the womb to make them have a male identity then they are statistically already have a pretty high chance of getting autism as opposed to normal females.

Although I highly doubt what causes autism is that simple so take it with some salt.
>>
File: yRkJX4A.jpg (502KB, 2176x2176px) Image search: [Google]
yRkJX4A.jpg
502KB, 2176x2176px
Where all the femboy ftms at?
Tomboys and dykes don't count
>>
I was looking over some store magazines with my parents and it's sad seeing all this men's wear I cannot buy because I am still closeted. My parents would think I'm weird and make fun of me if I wanted to crossdress. Plus, tbqh, everything is probably too big for me.

How do you guys deal with being absurdly small for men? I'm 5'0 and, if my weight loss plans go well, I'll be 100 to 120 pounds. That's pretty much the size of like a 12 year old boy. I can't even fit into most women's clothes (everything is too long or too big).
>>
>>7205379
Unless you aim to be a femboy, you're fucked tbqh
/femgen/ would be jelly
>>
>>7205392

If you mean "If you don't wanna crossdress forever", I don't. I don't like women's attire. They're too curvy, flimsy, and impractical. I would rather buy unisex or men's. I only would buy women's if I couldn't buy something elsewhere (for example I love floral designs but floral men's wear is impossible to find).
>>
>>7205379
I'm in your exact same boat, 5'1" and 110 lbs.
At the moment I'm trying to find women's clothes that have a masculine cut or can be coordinated differently (like blazers). You can also compensate with shoulder pads.
Stay away from anything that might accentuate your chest or hips. If you find a shirt with darts in the bust (Google it, explaining might be a little weird if you don't know much about sewing/tailoring), even if you're bound flat it'll still give you a titty bump.
>>
File: 1388339596254.gif (818KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1388339596254.gif
818KB, 500x281px
>tfw you have to go outside tomorrow
>tfw you need to shave off your 14 beard hairs to not look dumb

i love seeing transguys who say they look forward to shaving everyday. that shit becomes a chore real fast. enjoy the fantasy while you can.
>>
>>7205403
I think you have fembois and crossdressers confused
>>
New thread >>7205917
New thread >>7205917
New thread >>7205917
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.