[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey i secretly dress up in women's clothes and I just love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey i secretly dress up in women's clothes and I just love when I look like a girl but I'm really afraid to do anything about it or like take pills. I don't really know much about it. Can anyone like help me out and just make me feel pretty. My Kik is dreww212
>>
kys my man
>>
>>7025137
Here's some relevant general threads:
>>7025162
>>6989729
Try using the links in there to read up on the subject.
If you think these feelings of wanting to look like a girl will persist then, as hard as it may emotionally be, you probably should seek out medical help such as a therapist who can get you medication. Pills may seem scary now but if this is the kind of way you want to go in the end then the younger you start the easier things will be down the road.
I can't be bothered to hear you out and help you emotionally but how knows, maybe some people in the mtf general might so go there. Some of them will encourage you and if you're lucky even ask good questions that will make you realise things about yourself but watch out for the trolls.
Good luck with your life and all, I was just thinking the other day about how I regret not reaching out for help at a younger age.
Even if puberty has already started you can always get stuff like facial surgery and voice therapy to correct some of it though so don't be discouraged.
>>
>>7025137
You should kys
>>
>>7025137
Here's what awaits if you put off starting hormones
>>6951642

Alternatively, this
>>7025140
>>7025209
>>
>>7025137
Well you posted an amime girl and asked for advice from a bunch of trannies. Take the titty skittles you already halfway there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.