[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 48

File: AlphaGo-chan.png (568KB, 1244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AlphaGo-chan.png
568KB, 1244x1600px
Lesbian General: Android waifu edition
Would you an android gf? How about a VR gf? "tfw no gf" will become a thing of the past!

Outdated os:
>>5867980
>>
File: yui.jpg (337KB, 1366x727px) Image search: [Google]
yui.jpg
337KB, 1366x727px
>>5872558
I watched SAO for the first time recently. I was left pining about living in such a world.

I'd love to experience it with a girl. And maybe have an AI daughteru that has all the best things about kids and none of the awful things about kids.
>>
Why are so many lesbians working in unemployable fields? I mean is it just me or why STEM-lesbian are such a rarity? I want to get a decent life after college and have a partner with equal income level. The English litterature degree isn't really going to bring bread to the table in the long run. If arts and stuff are your thing then go for it, but I'd like an engineering gf or something similar.
>>
>tfw you would enjoy dating sims to fill the gf-shaped hole in your heart, but even the lesbian ones are pedoshit
>>
>>5872631
I would have guessed that there are a higher proportion of lesbians in STEM relative to the general population. The problem is surely that most people in general are in unemployable fields.
>>
>>5872631
Statistically, lesbians are over-represented in male dominated careers, like mechanic/military for example.

But, there's also a tendency for gay people to go into jobs that require social awareness, I guess because of the how this specific climate has treated gays.

See: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2016/01/18/there-may-be-some-truth-to-the-gay-jobs-stereotype/
>>
>>5872631
Joke's on you, I'm not falling for the college meme!
>>
I'm a short boyish seemingly straight but bi cis-male, but in my teens and a year ago have i had three lesbians crush on me? i'm not trying to say i'm that attractive nor the opposite, but why would this happen, do lesbians date guys sometimes? Sorry if this sounds cringeful or stupid, i honestly am curious about this. Are lesbian women attracted to men who are confused about their gender?
>>
>>5872697
how will you survive!?
>>
College is for normies.
>>
>>5872726
By being a part-time worker who stays with my parents until I'm in my 30s.

The shame may or may not drive me to suicide.
>>
>>5872739
What will you do in your 30s?
>>
>>5872631
>>5872645
>>5872665
Yeah, in my personal experience women in STEM are gay a lot more often than they are in the general population (myself being one example). I'm sure there's more lib arts total, but that's how the general population is. That's why STEM pays well, because most people don't go into it.

I have noticed that STEM gaymos of all genders tend to avoid the QUILTBAG social stuff and the lib arts ones tend to go all out and devote themselves to queer theory and a bunch of social causes. If you're running in ~*queer*~ social circles you're going to meet more English/Cultural Studies types.
>>
>>5872759
Use the money I've saved to study something worthless or start a business. I could probably start the business sooner, I guess, just whenever I gain the money.
>>
I don't need college.Or a job.

I'm going to WRITE A BOOK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....aaaa....
>>
>>5872739
>The shame may or may not drive me to suicide
America is so weird.
>>
>>5872780
That it is, anon, that it is.
>>
>>5872767
A business! That sounds exciting. What kind of business were you thinking of starting?

>>5872776
Have you started?
>>
>>5872786
Selling cookies, which I know is pretty cliche, but I'd just sell them locally and what not. I could get started now but my kitchen isn't up to code, so I'd have to raise money for that first.
>>
File: whatisthisflyingwater.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisflyingwater.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>5872789
Anon-san, I wouldn't care if you're living with your parents if you're a good cook.
>>
>>5872795
I'm not perfect but I'm pretty decent at cooking. Haven't gotten any complaints of food poisoning yet!

It would be nice to have someone to cook for, just for the sake of practicing cooking different things. When I cook for myself, I don't branch out much.
>>
>>5872789
It's always good to start a business. I say go for it Anon! If that's what you want to do there's nothing to stop you.
>>
>>5872801
Thank you for the encouragement, anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>5872800
Reminds me of Baked By Melissa. And they're apparently doing well. Make unique recipes and I believe in you!
>>
Does kat.cr look weird to anyone else or is it just me?
>>
>>5872804
Just checked their site out, those cupcakes look delicious! I actually worked for a cupcake shop for a little while, it was a great experience.

>Make unique recipes and I believe in you!
I'll do my best, anon!
>>
>>5872697
New personal favorite.
>>
File: 1451818172514.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1451818172514.png
537KB, 692x577px
>Would you an android gf? How about a VR gf?

I'm a 23 year old virgin. At this point I would date any girl.
>tfw finally given up my high standards for girls.
>>
>>5872916
you make that sound like you're a dude.
>>
>>5872922
I don't see how?
I'm a 20-something virgin and my standards for gf material get lower every year. It's actually kind of a relief.
>>
I would like a gf. I really would. I need cuddles and hugs a lit. I'm too cuddly for my own good. Problem is that I'm going to get q degree in another country and that basically ruins it. I have way too many goals in life to let some relationship ruin it. Well necessary ruin it but I just don't want to love someone and do idiotic decisions where I have to sacrifice my future. I know that I'm overly emotional sometimes and I hence I'm in this problem. I want someone close to me but I cant handle a relationship because I'm moving away. Somebody would get hurt.

What do to /Lesgen?
>>
>>5872954
Hook up with someone who can work from anywhere, like a freelancer or someone who works for an office with lots of international branches.
>>
>>5872954
Date someone where you're moving to, date someone who can be as mobile as you, become a world-over heartbreaker.
>>
>>5872999
As much as I'd like to leave one morning with leaving only a "Love you but sorry my love"-letter behind, I could never libe with it ;___;
>>
>>5872922
Dudes aren't the only ones desperate for a girlfriend.
My standards for gf material then:
>tall
>/fit/
>college educated
>similar sense of humor as me
>similar hobbies as me

My standards now:
>not super fat
>has a vagina
>>
>>5872935
I'd rather have standards and be alone forever than date a tumblr landwhale or a political lesbian and be with someone "just because". Plus I can't touch or let myself get touched if I don't love the person.
>>
>>5873004
Just do casual hook ups and be very clear and open about your situation with the women before you hook up with them.

God, why do millennials suck so badly at having basic communication skills.
>>
>>5873010
I still have some standards, just not too many anymore. I still wouldn't date a severe tumblrina, a polilez, a landwhale, a Sarah Palin fan, or a lez who looks like a teenage boy. But whereas initially I only fantasized about hot chicks, now it's more average/mediocre-looking women with good ~personalities~. Shit's weird.
>>
>>5873011
I think you missed the part where she was worried about her own potential for emotional involvement. Also didn't really sound like sex was a primary objective.
>>
>>5873007
I fit your present standards desu
>>
>>5873040
Sex is nice but I require other things from a relationship. Hook-up cuddling just isn't the same as in a relationship. So I don't know what to do. Probably just cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>5873019
>now it's more average/mediocre-looking women with good ~personalities~
It's called not being an idiot anymore.
>>
File: 1452322287791.png (58KB, 213x181px) Image search: [Google]
1452322287791.png
58KB, 213x181px
>>5873086
Do you?
ay bby u want sum fuk?
>>
My right shoulder blade hurts. :(
Someone massage it for me.
>>
>>5873181
No, you deserve suffering.
>>
>>5872780
Why is this not shameful, as another lost American?
>>
>>5873131
I'm with the people who say date someone mobile. Or you could concentrate extra hard on your education and just work on making friends and schmoozing and shit.
>>
>>5873138
No, it's called moving past your prime and lowering your sexual market value
>>
>>5873200
>sexual market value
What kind of fucked line of thinking is that. You may as well be posting on /r9k/ about the ladder theory and how appearance is all that matters.
>>
>>5873193
How is it shameful? It makes a lot more sense than living alone, especially anywhere with high cost of living.
>>
>>5873200
Lesbians aren't men who fetishize 16-year-olds even when they're over twice that age. A lesbian's prime is more like 30-35. A 30-something lesbian could easily find a college girl to date if she wanted, but women seem to prefer to date their age or older usually.
>>
>>5873216
I'd date a college girl if I had the chance and if she didn't turn to be a dick craver.
>>
>>5873229
I have a crush right now on a cute 45-year-old lesbian who looks 35. She actually prefers younger and would date a 25-year-old like me.

But she's also normie4normie and I'm just a NEET. :(
>>
>>5873238
>normie 45 years old
But at least she's a lesbian. I have yet to meet a lesbian who's into the same things as me and not confused about her sexuality.
>>
>>5873213
Just because it makes sense doesn't make it less shameful. I don't consider it shameful on an individual level so much as I do consider it shameful on a societal level (like you said, the cost of living ect) , though the manifestations of degeneracy are as bad as the causes of it.
>>
>>5873216
As a lesbian at the ripe age of 24, I think I understand your first point. However, regardless of sexual preferences, biology is biology, and youth is enjoyed for its offerings, things age just doesn't have. Women do indeed date their age or older, mostly on account of the emotional maturity they can get from older ones. If you could find a tight 17 year old who had a good head on her shoulders and was actually a lesbian, you'd fucking hit that shit in a minute.
>>
>>5873263
Ah, the struggles of being a young lesbian. Most women don't seem to know wtf they want sexually or relationship-wise until they're at least 23.
>>
>>5873272
>23
I hate that age. Every girl who was more or less into me was that age. And they also were straight.
>>
>>5873271
>If you could find a tight 17 year old who had a good head on her shoulders and was actually a lesbian, you'd fucking hit that shit in a minute.

Hay-ull to the no. A 17-year-old who is mature for a 17-year-old is still 17 and inexperienced in life. Young people in general are dumb and naive. Look at all the millennials who turned supporting Bernie Sanders into a cult.

And I'm hoping you mean tight body 'cuz....
>>
>>5873271
>biology
>offerings
>tight
The point? I'm not going to go full "you sound like a dude lolololol", but that's the kind of bullshit I expect from sad /r9k/ virgins who see the world through a incredibly narrow and dated (like 19th century dated) point of view.
>>
>>5873285
Actually being a mature 17 y.o. is hell. I was always the mature one. I had responsibilities, more intelligence and I was better in literally everything than my class mates.

Also I was treadfully lonely because there was a "wall" between me and my contemporaries. In college I found out that I was still too inexperienced in life for my good.

Besides, keep up the sports and eat well troughout life. That means "tight" body every age.
>>
That's a gynoid, op.
>>
>>5873331
Maybe it's an AtG.
>>
>>5873333
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANSSSS

I asked last time and only got joke answers. Tell meeeeee. UD is no help.
>>
>>5873331
It's a cute girl. Nothing else on this planet matters but cute girls.
>>
>>5873377
Android to Gynoid. It's a joke on Male to Female, a concept known to trigger lesgen really hard, especially kek which then goes berserk and calls everything a rapist MtF even her fucking cat. A year ago this "you sound like an MtF" shitposting was so bad lesgen was barely usable. I'm playing with fire here while mocking shitposters. Also brace for the inevitable "MtF detected" as a reply to my post, of course.
>>
>>5872631
STEM lesbian here. Going into general bio though so I'll probably have trouble finding a job compared to other STEM majors.
>>
So kek is like this forum's dysfunctional bubble
>>
>>5872631
>>Tfw when I'm 21 and within the next 4 years I'll be making 250k a year and then at some point if I REALLY want to push myself, it could be anywhere from 600k - 2.7m a year by the time I'm 30
>>Tfw will get to be my own boss and work and take vacations whenever I want next year
>>Tfw I will build my own house and can do a majority of the work on my own with friends and family for less
>>Nothing was ever handed to me accept hands on training with minimum pay since I was getting paid with experience more then anything throughout the years that I stuck around for throughout all the bullshit and long hours but it's worth it
Going to college doesn't make you intelligent, and it doesn't always mean you're going to get a job after you graduate. It's how you use the tools you've been taught and your flexibility in multiple fields that'll make you rich. The more knowledge and mastery over skills you've learned is the more money you can make if you work hard enough. You might not be doing exactly what you want all the time for work, but at least if you're capable of doing another job, then having a home, food and your bills paid that's better then being a starving artist on the street whining that life isn't fair.
I can understand people wanting to do their dream job but sometimes it's just not practical in the long run. Everyone else is lining up at the gates of hell burning with student debt wanting to be an English teacher behind everyone else. And only a few actually make it.
I wouldn't mind a gf with lower income then me, but I'm not going to spoil her or pay her way through life. And it's really easy to please me with simple things like making me food or just a random make out session "Because I love you" since I grew up poor as shit. So the thought that counts means more to me then some expensive purse or jewelry.
>>
>>5873553
What job are your working on to make that much money?
>>
>>5873553
working hard is really hard tho, I'd almost rather be homeless
>>
>>5873593
Plz no. Homelessness means some of my taxes must be spent on you.
>>
>>5873614
Probably not, I doubt we're in the same country.
>>
Yo folks, got a strawpoll here that could be interesting.

http://strawpoll.me/7088439

(cis here means as in being comfortable with your birth sex, e.g. mtf -> cis would be mtf to cis male)
>>
Do you have hairy knuckles, lesgen?
How long? Do you do anything about it?
>>
>>5873652
what does the afab amab shit mean
>>
>>5873658
amab -> ask me anything babe
>>
>>5873658
amab = born with a dick
afab = born with a vag

not interested in the politics, it was just the first concise term I could think of in my head to separate them, don't give a shit about any of them just think the info is interesting.
>>
>>5873652
Honestly, I only said 'no' because I didn't go through all of this sexuality and gay rights shit and angst throughout my life for no reason.

Otherwise I might pick yes b/c small dating pool = tfw no gf
>>
>>5873553
Are you hot? If yes can we fugg?
>>
>>5873652
Gotta say no. Highlight of my life and why I'm emotionally stable is because I have nothing to do with the opposite sex.
>>
>>5873652
Strawpoll is not rigorous or functional. When will this stupid fad die? It's not like it's the only free survey site that requires no accounts.
>>
>>5873846
http://strawpoll.me/7089284
>>
Just discovered the L Chat, and it's worse than this general; I didn't know this was possible.
>>
>>5873950
how is it worse?
>>
>>5873954
Well, to begin with, it managed to have a terrible reputation all over the internet, which is quite a feat when you consider no one cares about lesbian discussion sites and they're usually as interesting as a dating site plus conversations about everyday life. It's truly incredible.
>>
>>5873965
It only has a bad reputation among bis and trans and the PC crowd
>>
>>5873553
>I wouldn't mind a gf with lower income then me, but I'm not going to spoil her or pay her way through life.
Dammit
>tfw no sugar mama
I don't even want extravagant things, I'm just so overwhelmed with being paid $10/hr and trying to survive.
>>
>>5873996
When I graduate I'll take you as lover. I'll give you enough to not worry about paying bills and regular sex.
>>
File: 1426955854080.jpg (182KB, 399x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1426955854080.jpg
182KB, 399x1024px
So hey, I'm the anon who had the appointment with her doctor yesterday to talk about anxiety and depression.

A couple of anons were really helpful and kind, and I just wanted to say thanks, if they're here.
Helped me keep it together so I could actually go in and sit down and tell her that I was almost entirely broken and had no idea how to stick myself back together.

I've got a number for the local psych clinic, and a prescription for anti-depressants now.
Who knows, maybe I can finally get out of this.
So yeah, thank you lesgen. You're the best.
>>
>>5874025
Take care of yourself, love. Every now and then we do have a moment of surprising use.
>>
Lesgen, when do I ask a grill I'm hitting it off with over OKC on a date? We're only a few messages in but it's obvious we have hella shared interests and shit.

All the dating guides say do it early like 3 messages in or so, but that's for dudes, I dunno if it's different for dykes.
>>
>>5874025
Good on you!

Personally, I had to try five different meds before I found the right one, but it was worth it in the end.
>>
>>5874045
I say just ask for a date when you want to ask for a date. Having rules is silly.
>>
>>5874030
Yeah, I love this thread, despite the constant trolling.
And I'll try to!

>>5874052
Thank you. I kinda hope I dont have to cycle through that many, but even if I do, at least its steps forward now instead of just the constant holding pattern ive been in forever.
>>
>>5874045
Yeah, it's different with dykes, after two messages you should start talking about where you can put your toothbrush next time to come to see her.
>>
>>5874065
>implying the second message isn't when you start planning the honeymoon
>>
I realised I had basically seen about zero movies with lesbians in them, so I went ahead and started dling Bound and Imagine Me and You. Anybody got any recs?
>>
anon to mothership
I'm back again after yet another few hours with our new group supervisor

why is she so mesmerizing when she isn't really stereotypically beautiful?
why do I hint others about it by calling her cute?
why do I suddenly start thinking about how she would look without her uniform and have to look away?
why am I crawled up in bed wishing I could be close to her just once?
why is she like 15 years older than me?

>tfw crush: impossible
>>
File: k-on-08-k-on-8-mio-in-maid.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
k-on-08-k-on-8-mio-in-maid.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
>>5874017
You're making me blush! I'd happily take care of everything at home. I'd make it up to you.
>>
>>5874178

Kyss Mig
The World Unseen
The other lesbian movie by the same director with the same actresses that isn't The World Unseen
Loving Annabelle if you like age gaps
Carol
But I'm A Cheerleader
Fucking Amal
And my favorite lesbian movie, Concussion.

Avoid the shit out of Bloomington. It's so bad I feel an active desire to warn you.
>>
If I were in charge, every lesbian would get a lunchbreak specifically for eating pussy.
>>
>>5874300

Id vote for you
>>
>>5874300
I don't even get bathroom breaks. ;-;
>>
I meant Elena Undone, I've never actually seem Fucking Amal.
I don't know why I always get those confused...

Also: I hear Fingersmith and The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister are both good. Gia was popular back in the day.
>>
>>5874309
I'd work for her.
>>
>>5874309
Thanks, if my run for president doesn't work out (my plans for systematic genocide could be a tough to get through congress), then I'll begin my own startup company. Catered pussy breaks, the finest local selection.
>>
>>5874330
>>5874334

Well then I guess that's that settled.
>>
>>5874178
Saving Face
D.E.B.S.
>>
File: tumblr_o180ureIrl1um0skbo1_500.jpg (50KB, 473x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o180ureIrl1um0skbo1_500.jpg
50KB, 473x709px
Does anyone else here go on lolcow? It's female oriented, plz lesgen replenish our ranks, we are being overrun with r9k robots. We need more people to post kawaii recipes and fashion.

lolcow dot farm /g/
>>
>>5874386
I haven't been on there in a year, and it was only for /pt/
Time to check that shit out.
>>
>>5874178
>>5874324
>Elena Undone
Anybody see any of the other films by Soul Kiss?
http://soulkissfilms.com/
A Perfect Ending (2012)
Anatomy of a Love Seen (2014)
Raven’s Touch (2015) iTunes US & Canada only sofar.

>Gia
By HBO Cinema
Good movie, but they didn't get the intensity of her mood swings, and masculinity strong enough. The scene where they have her going to Studio 54 in a sparkly gown, she should have been in vintage men's clothing.
>>
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I AM OFFICIALLY 18 AND CAN POST HERE!

Hi.
>>
>>5874482
GOLDSTAR
O
L
D
S
T
A
R
>>
>>5874482
> I [...] CAN POST HERE!
As if it was a good thing. But happy birthday!
>>
>>5874484
YES
E
S

>>5874485
It'll be fun I think at least maybe.

Thanks, it's been pretty good so far, I skipped school and bought a laser pointer.
>>
Hello, naive straight man here, a friend told me lesbians don't like ducks at all, is that true? Honestly I find it hard to believe.
>>
Why would you need a laser pointer?
>>
>>5874513
I like ducks but I'm always afraid of getting bird flu from any kind of bird poop.
>>
>>5874514
I'm going to blind airplane pilots or play with the cats.
>>
>>5874475
Yeah, I saw the first two and desu they weren't very good. I found A Perfect Ending to be super awkward and cringey. Anatomy of a Love Seen was slow and kind of blank, but at least the blonde was well-cast. Both movies suffered from being overly serious and mired in angst without giving you enough character development to actually care about said angst.

Raven's Touch looks like it could be better, though. I liked Tracy Dinwiddie and Dreya Weber in the lesbian roles I've seen them in, so I'll check it out.
>>
>>5874513
I fucking love feeding ducks, but stupid aggressive geese are always getting in the way.
>>
>>5874513
Ducks are assholes. If they weren't occasionally decent for eating, I'd purposefully engineer a virus and release it into migration lanes. Can you imagine the trial? I'd be a legend.
>>
File: 1335189467742.jpg (11KB, 235x292px) Image search: [Google]
1335189467742.jpg
11KB, 235x292px
>>5874529
>18
>this stupid answer
Please don't come whining here when you'll probably want to suck a dick.
>>
>>5874598
Fuck off, kek. You don't like the social contact anyway, why do you bother?
>>
>>5874539
Yeah geese are a fucking plague, god damn.
>>
>>5874598
;-; Rude, cats like lasers.
>>
>>5874612
Don't bother, kek is like a poltard but instead of raving about niggers and jews she raves about dicks.
>>
>>5874620
And mtf.
>>
>>5874620
But also about niggers and jews.
>>
>>5874630
because he is a crossdressing boy with a penis who doesn't "pass"
>>
>>5874466
>>5874386
Fuck you, pt is getting skinny and now I'm depressed
>>
>>5874620
Maybe a blinded aeroline pilot killed their family.
>>
>>5874656
I'm not even her but the fucking with airplane pilots thing bothered me because it's hard to tell whether someone's joking when they're joking about something people actually do.
>>
>>5874680
It is literally impossible for a hand laser to blind a pilot, reasons not least of which include the cabin is blocked from the ground by the rest of the fucking plane.
>>
>>5874680
I've never seen an airplane up-close.
>>
>>5874684
Read on that http://www.laserpointersafety.com/laser-hazards_aircraft/laser-hazards_aircraft.html
>>
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>
>>5874684
Yeah, nah. In addition to the link posted by >>5874690
https://www.fbi.gov/news/videos/making-a-point-about-lasers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasers_and_aviation_safety
http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/26/4150238/teen-gets-30-months-in-jail-for-laser-pointer-attack-under-faa-new-law

It's a bad idea.

>>5874687
You don't need to see one up close, but I'll take that to mean you were joking around.
>>
>>5874702
i live in the country of soccer and dont even care about it
>>
>>5874712
I was, I was really going to use a pair of them to blind a school bus driver.
>>
>>5874719
Make sure the bus is full of high schoolers.
>>
>>5874725
BUT I'M A HIGH SCHOOLER
>>
>>5872935
Naw just the fact that you had to point out girl. Someone who lives as a lesbian wouldn't notice the need to point that out.
>>
>>5874735
Make sure you're in it, then.
>>
>>5874735
I'm hoping that was anon's point.
>>
>>5874738
>>5874739
Shame on you.
>>
>>5874702
Meeee!
Love the stuff. Only thing i let myself indulge in
>>
>>5874746
If one anon can joke about causing potential harm, why can't others?
>>
>>5874757
Please, don't bully the kid.
>>
>>5874757
Bullying people on their birthday, really low leson.
>>
>>5874786
>>5874790
Fuck off, it's not bullying. If she can't take that kind of joke she shouldn't make that kind of joke.
>>
Milfs pls respond
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (104KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
104KB, 510x755px
>>5874786
>>5874790
>bullying
You fucking softshell niggers, this is 4chan. Get the fuck out with your namby-pamby nonsense and then go fucking kill yourselves.
>>
File: jouhuo.jpg (147KB, 2048x1457px) Image search: [Google]
jouhuo.jpg
147KB, 2048x1457px
>>5874796
>>5874803
Christ, calm your tits. Plus I was being ironic
>kid
Here, have a pussy.
>>
What would you do if you took home a girl and the morning after she tells you she's trans?
>>
>>5874814
Is this from The 100
>>
>>5874818
Tell him never to contact me again and take a shower.

Then move on with my life.
>>
>>5874818
I'd make her breakfast.
>>
>>5874796
>>5874803
That is exactly what a group of hostile ruffians would say, why don't you go steal a 10 year old's milk money or something.
>>
>>5874825
I don't think so.

>>5874833
With a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>5874841
>With a bowl of eggs.
I see, it symbolizes testicles, that's really deep.
>>
>>5874841
>I don't think so.
It was a joke. The only mutation animals seem to experience in that show is having two faces.
>>
>>5874843
No it's an r9k meme
>>
>>5874841
That depends on how she wants her eggs, but I tend to scramble mine
>>
>>5874838
>steal a 10 year old's milk money or something.
Damn fucking right I would if the kid was joking about drowning a kitten with the milk.
>>
>>5874846
'Tis but a joke.
>>
>>5874852
Kittens like milk.
>>
File: tumblr_kzymj4LFmH1qzkttco1_500.png (87KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kzymj4LFmH1qzkttco1_500.png
87KB, 500x208px
>>5874838
>That is exactly what a group of hostile ruffians would say
>ruffians? on MY 4chan?
>mfw
>>
>>5874884
I agree ( I think ) you should kindly ask them to leave me alone.
>>
>in school for advertising
>like it but also have no motivation lately
>not sure if I really want to do it forever or even until graduation
>been cleaning out old room during spring break
>found old diaries from around 8 to 16
>constantly talking about and drawing planes and piloting in entries
>also lots of baby gay crushes in denial as expected
I'm wondering if I should start looking into flight schools again. I can't even remember why I completely changed my mind about piloting.
>>
>>5874702
I was a striker back in middle school. I loved soccer growing up, but once I got into high school I got into a funk and began to hate my teammates, so I quit. But I really loved it. Funny thing is, the girl who had the most issues with me was closeted as fuck and came out right after we graduated.
>>
>>5874386
When lolcow was invented I thought, "What's the point? Cgl is still fun"
But now after going to cgl less and less over the years I'm really missing catty, drama, gossip cgl. I miss reading the screen caps and discussing theories and laughing together.
Now I only go for the BST threads.

Is lolcow enough like old cgl to be worth it? Because I still liked the tutorial threads (which I never see anymore) and picture dumps and coord help and all that.

Dammit I remember when coord help collage threads became a thing.

Is it just me or is cgl more lolita and less cosplay, when it used to be the opposite?

I wish the fucking janitors didn't delete contact threads. It was fun to see how many seagulls were lesbians.
>>
>>5874964
>Funny thing is, the girl who had the most issues with me was closeted as fuck and came out right after we graduated.
Probably had a crush on you.
>>
Lesgen, I was reflecting on my youth and laughing about my denial. I'm curious if anyone else had this:

>Constantly messing around with other girls "as a joke"
>"Being a girl is great! I'm allowed to do this-"
>Honks my friend's boob: "Anon nooo"
>"Since I'm a girl, other girls only weakly protest. If I was a boy I'd get slapped in the face!"
>Brag about my amazing "power"

How did I honestly think that was normal straight girl behavior? I was always hugging and cuddling and snuggling my friends. I thought it was just how you showed affection for people you care about.

>In highschool my friends got into yaoi
>I read the fan fiction with them
>It never turned me on
>I just enjoyed the plotlines and appreciated what amateur authors could do
>I did not think that was weird

>Watched the L-Word
>Would repeat the sex scenes and drool over them
>"O-of course I'd enjoy it! I'm a girl and I'm seeing a girl get stimulated. Th-that's all that's going on here!"

>In highschool
>Have male friends but never think once about them as a potential partner
>Forge close intimate 'friendships' with girls with my snuggles and cuddles
>"Totally normal"
>>
>>5875104
>How did I honestly think that was normal straight girl behavior?
Well, if that's any consolation, it's normal straight boy behavior.
>>
>>5875104
>How did I honestly think that was normal straight girl behavior?
Well, my straight friends did that kind of stuff to me when I was in high school. Tons of cuddling, boob biting, showering and skinny dipping together, trying to make out with me while drunk, stealing my clothes because they smell good, trying to lick anything I spilled right off my body. Straight girls can be pretty intense with their skinship.
>>
>>5875164
Are you sure you aren't from a yuri manga?
>>
>>5875174
I might be, if it's one of the "yuri" series where most of the cast ends up with men.
>>
>>5875164
Totally believe you.
>>
>>5875196
No skin off my back if you don't. I mean it might sound like fun but it's fucking brutal if you're trying to avoid your feelings for one of them.
>>
>>5875164
>my straight friends
>straight
>>
File: 1457208089947.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1457208089947.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
So, I've been thinking about creating an association for yuri fans in my country, as it has a large manga market, of course a large yaoi fanbase, but has no organized yuri one. It would help making editors more confident, meaning more series translated or simply re-edited (eg Aoi Hana only lasted two years here, what the hell).

As one of the most asocial part of the lesbian population, would you consider going to a meeting of such an association, considering it would be mixed but would have a clearly defined code of conduct (like "no glomping", "no harassment", etc.) and would promote a mature approach of the subject? What would be your concerns, and what would help you consider participating? Of course kek-like answers aren't helpful.
>>
>>5874948
Ugh, my lesbian crush flies helicopters. You should do it, you'll be a total babe magnet.
>>
>>5875276
>As one of the most asocial part of the lesbian population, would you consider going to a meeting of such an association
My first reaction is "absolutely not". I'm a grumpy old lady compared to most anime fans and being anywhere near gatherings of fellow lesbians makes me unbearably anxious. I could probably be persuaded to let people borrow my books though.
>>
>>5875276
I would be worried about men who attended.
I also fear weeaboos and just general cringeworthy people.

Here's an idea though: what if you held it at a lesbian bar? Or one of those gay bars that have lesbian nights. Maybe that would help avoid the socially incompetent and the underaged.
Plus liquor is a great social lubricant.
>>
>>5875104
>"O-of course I'd enjoy it! I'm a girl and I'm seeing a girl get stimulated. Th-that's all that's going on here!"
clässic

Why do I keep getting crushes on older, unobtainable women? Probably because I don't meet many other new women in my life but the pattern is getting tiresome and worrisome.
>>
>>5875164
My straight friends are like that. I don't view them as anything more then friends though and I grew up with them all so it's normal behavior for us.
>>
>>5875296

I'd likely be the oldest one there, and I'm not really into anime meetings because they attract too many weirdos.

>i'm a weirdo too desu i just don't want to hang out with my own kind

I mean, the yaoi fanbases are only as established as they are because of the fujoshits, I bet a yuri meeting would be at least 50% guys and I have to wonder if male hardcore yuri fans would be weird around irl lesbians. If you want a female-only meetup, don't expect a ton of people. But look at it as hey, even if you only meet a few new friends it'll be a success.
>>
I've had a headache all day and keep drinking bottles of water hoping it will help but now I have a water baby in my stomach and that is uncomfortable.
>>
>>5875405
Are you diabetic, anon?
>>
In the first five seconds of The Fall there is a focus on my long-time love's butt as she bends over in pajamas. It's sexy, it's comfy, it's got me S O L D on this series. Bless you, Gillian Anderson, and bless Netflix for bringing me the booty.
>>
>>5875425
You should post this as a review on Rotten Tomatoes or something..
>>
>>5875447
Yes how dare I post about my gay ass lust for older women in lesgen
>>
>>5875276
I would, but at the same time I'd be scared of all the weirdos and cringy weeb dudes around hitting on girls at a yuri con. It should be a 21+ ID carded event where people can chat and have some drinks like at a bar or at a larger place. Doesn't have to be a lesbian bar but just tell people to wear a pink or purple wristband or something to indicate they're there for that specifically so others can chat with them about it.
>>
>>5875450
No, I meant in addition, dummy.
Because I enjoyed reading it and it read like a funny gag review, and we could all use more funny gag reviews.
>>
>>5875267
Sadly.

>>5875377
Well we sort of grew up together but skinship's just not my thing so I never got used to it. I was the awkward one they all liked to tease.
>>
>>5875330
>what if you held it at a lesbian bar
That won't fly for two reasons: general lack of lesbian bars, and I'm a guy (no this isn't yet another dude asking for attention for 10+ posts then getting mad for some dumb reason, pls). But it could be possible to bootstrap grills-only meetings if the association has some success with less socially anxious women, as improbable as reaching this condition may be.

About underage people, since yuri often includes at least one erotic page, accepting only adults seems necessary anyway. To dissuade men who are only interested in the pornographic side, dealing primarily with "smart" works such as Sasameki Koto and supporting as much as possible smart discussion about plot, characters, feelings and general lgbt issues taking into account cultural differences, coupled with "marketing" centered around words rather than images seems the way to go. Though I fear such a strategy might alienate people who aren't well versed into intellectual stuff, which, to simplify, isn't the primary target of manga editors here.

>>5875453
Nice ideas, and it makes me even more aware of how stringent the code of conduct and its application should be.

I fear this won't end well, but it should be tried anyway and could be a fun ride. Or a terrible one heading straight for hell at high speed.
>>
File: 1448374395928.jpg (43KB, 592x298px) Image search: [Google]
1448374395928.jpg
43KB, 592x298px
>>5875458
My bad.
>>
On another
>forum
A woman wrote about being a flight attendant and meeting a female pilot who was gay too. But she was too embarassed to write about what they did.

>You'll never be a lady killing, world travelling pilot
Or a pretty young flight attendant for that matter.
>>
>>5875487
What's the source for the pic?
>>
>>5875512
No idea. It's just some Korean drama.
>>
>>5875512
Well, google image gave this as a first result https://soundcloud.com/prettyboyaloe/im-going-to-kill-myself-before-i-hit-my-30s
It's supposedly "post-vaporwave".
>>
>>5875276
>code of conduct
tumblr/10 wud not go.
>>
>>5875512
I think there was a scene like that in Miss Granny, but I'm too lazy to check (I don't have a copy, I watched it on a flight).
>>
>>5875512
>>5875587
Ah, found some tumblr with more of the scene, it is from Miss Granny:
http://asianmovie.tumblr.com/post/92164729995
>>
>>5874965
>Is it just me or is cgl more lolita and less cosplay, when it used to be the opposite?

Certainly seems that way sometimes.
>>
>>5875416
No, I'm pretty sure not.

I don't understand why you'd ask that.
>>
>>5875405
Well I forgot to eat lunch, so now I have a headache too.
>>
>>5875480
It just would end up with weebs, weirdos and guys and turn into a sausage fest. Women who are actually lesbians don't want to deal with guys drooling over them or butting in because it's their fetish. It's like a fujoshit hosting a gay party just to watch all the gay guys be gay and drool over them. It'd be weird for them too.
>>
File: 1457483592022.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1457483592022.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>5875771
I think most of mine is related to the heat I woke up in this morning. You know how you get a headache from the pressure I guess when it's really hot?

>tfw no harpy girlfriend to motorboat.
>>
>>5875828
Oh, yeah I get headaches from overheating too. Lame. I usually flake out with a cold cloth on my forehead when I get one of those.

>cloaca tho
>>
File: 1456638997763.webm (227KB, 512x320px) Image search: [Google]
1456638997763.webm
227KB, 512x320px
>>
File: shit.png (123KB, 424x508px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
123KB, 424x508px
my keyboard just died of nothing and im mad cuz ill have to go out to buy another

btw what are you listening now
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfpWDOzE5nM
>>
>>5875913
can't get one delivered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62Edu_WIhs
>>
File: 145697492595.jpg (27KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
145697492595.jpg
27KB, 495x500px
>>5875913
Check the cable for damage, if it's intact then it probably got internally burnt.

>btw what are you listening now
Weeaboo trash.
>>
>>5875947
>>
>>5875942
maybe

>>5875947
checked and tested it many times
>>
File: 1446326101113.gif (293KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446326101113.gif
293KB, 480x270px
Lazily masturbating to all of the hilarious, angry Super Tuesday tweets.

80% of which go "the guy I wanted to win didn't win, why is EVERYBODY SO STUPID?!?"

Another 10% still in the denial phase questioning the results.
>>
>>5876131
Open it up and clean it, it probably shorted because you're a dirty fuck.
>>
>>5876150
What happened?
>>
Post your Okcupids, I want a lesgen gf now.
>>
>>5876243
A fat genderqueer tumblrite with pink hair is better gf than a lesgen gf.
>>
>>5876252
I doubt that
>>
>>5876252
IDC, I wanna blow raspberries on some bitter lesgen girl's tummy.
>>
>>5876256
Fugly tumblrites have
>experience
>technique
>a life

Lesgen posters have
>dakis of their waifu stained with dried girl juices
>social anxiety
>their virginity
>>
>>5876268
I was just eating raspberries, anon.

>tfw fate
>>
>>5876305

>dakis of their waifu stained with dried girl juices
>social anxiety
>their virginity

Implying I wouldn't find that adorable.
>>
>>5876313
>implying you really would
>>
>>5876310
Yes.

It was meant to be.

Post your okcupid and I will send you poems.
>>
>>5876313
>romantacizing mental illness
You sound like a codependent with a hero complex. It's going to burn you out. Don't go into a relationship hoping to save her from herself. You can't be the one to fix her.
>>
>>5876343
Some people are just benevolent predators, anon. They want a broken thing to marvel at the unique edges. Piecing it together would ruin the art.
>>
>>5876150
This isn't even the real Super Tuesday. There's 700 delegates up for grabs in some other week.
>>
>>5876305
>>5876313
I know right, it sounds hella cute.
>>
File: 1457900065980.jpg (203KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1457900065980.jpg
203KB, 900x1350px
I bet that qt that gave me her email is pissed that I never kept up the flirting. I would be if I were her. At first it was nerves but then it seemed like the gap was too long and I might have overthought it. She had such a good vibe.
>>
>>5876343
What would "saving" them entail?
>>
>>5876305
Excuse you, my daki is pristine. I hung her on the wall like a trophy instead of sleeping with her.
>>
>>5876343
>>5876513
I'd probably just let them live with me, cuddle them, and fuck them. No expectations. It would be like having a pet, except they're a cute NEET instead.
>>
>>5876528
>can't even get laid with a damn pillow
>>
>>5876552
Hey if your girl's life expectancy went down every time she took a shower you'd try to keep her clean too.
>>
>>5876569
Hanging it on your dirty NEET wall doesn't sound that clean either.

What character is your daki cover anyway?
>>
>>5876569
No, I'd use showers as a threat to control her.

Like pin her down in the bathtub and let the shower head drip on her legs until she fell in line.
>>
>>5876579
I'm not a NEET, and I won't divulge that kind of personal information.

>>5876586
You worry me anon.
>>
>>5876595
>and I won't divulge that kind of personal information
Is it a boy character, you dirty fujo bislut?
>>
>>5876569
the zipper on mine broke the other day

I forced the thingo back on the runner as a temporary fix. Not looking forward to working out how to sort out something more permanent.
>>
>>5876603
You need to find some new conclusions to jump to, that one's getting old.
>>
>>5876608
Well, I have never used that one before. Just say who is in the cover.
>>
>>5876612
Yeah you have, don't lie. No.

>>5876607
Time to brush up on your surgery skills.
>>
>>5876620
>Yeah you have, don't lie
No, I haven't.

>No
Do it you fucking faggot.
>>
>>5876595
It's better than the constant hassle of wrestling a girl down and threatening to cut her nipples off.
>>
>>5876627
I don't like to publicize my relationships.

>>5876630
I hope you have a safe outlet for this creativity anon.
>>
>>5876630
How constant of a hassle is this?
>>
>>5876641
>I don't like to publicize my relationships
Is she a 2hu?
>>
>>5876646
Nah.
>>
>>5876660
MonMusu?
>>
>>5876667
Nah, we've been together much longer than that.
>>
>>5876675
Lyrical Nanoha?
>>
My friend invited me to say in her grandparent's old farmhouse her parents bought when they died.

She joked about it being haunted and it's pretty spooky and now she left and is spending the night with some dude and I'm here by myself.
>>
>>5876682
No. You're never going to get it, this is a waste of posts.

>>5876695
Well that's pretty rude of her. Don't investigate any strange noises.
>>
>>5876702
>You're never going to get it
G-give me a hint!
KanColle? I'm going for big franchises because of the chances.
>>
>>5876702
It was rude, #1 way to ensure we are not friends anymore is to let me get murdered by farm ghost while you are out getting spit-roasted like a dumb slut.

Fuck I hope I do get killed and she finds my mutilated corpse, that'll show her, I swear I'll haunt her.
>>
>>5876715
why did she invite you over if she was just going to leave?
>>
>>5876715
>I swear I'll haunt her
And then you should make her set lesbian couples up.
>>
>>5876706
Nah, I don't want you to know. I'm just too polite to stop responding.

>>5876715
This >>5876722
>>
>>5876721
I dunno, she met someone the other night.

She apologized a bunch and I honestly kind of wanted the space/free time to masturbate and shitpost but now that it's night time it's kind of spooky and I don't know my way around very well and I'm scared of the room we were sleeping in and I might just sleep downstairs on the couch or something.
>>
>>5876735
Why?
>>
I've always been.. sexually bisexual, but I guess you would say, hetero-romantic?

but now I'm thinking I might be interested in having a female romantic partner instead of just some odd sex here and there. how do I know for sure? will some lesbians ITT talk to me on skype?

my interests are cooking, reading for knowledge, art, and exploring music.
>>
>>5876746
>>>/out/
>>
>>5876743
Wow she sounds flaky as fuck.
But uh, masturbating in someone else's house? Am I the only one who would be uncomfortable doing that?
>>
>>5876746
I don't mean you any harm but you are the most dangerous kind of bisexual. You're confused enough to get her emotionally invested, but once you witness your family losing their shit over relationship/want kids/get tired of being "other" odds are you'll realize it's not what you want and break up with her. Don't do it.
>>
File: ejY_NrlnGks.jpg (45KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
ejY_NrlnGks.jpg
45KB, 604x403px
I can't keep up with these new threads.

If you wanna join the veer growing skype group shoot an email with your skype here: [email protected]
>>
>>5876766
>If you wanna join the botnet
N-no sankyu.
>>
>>5876756
Normally I would be but it's been 6 days so the only thing I was uncomfortable with was the ghosts watching me.
>>
>>5876607
Just turn her inside out, and it likely will be a lot easier to operate on her.
>>
>>5876758
I'm just looking to talk about it, I'm not looking for a girlfriend yet, sheesh.
I've had a girlfriend in the past but it was when we were in high school and we ended up getting in a fight. I figured maybe I wasn't actually bisexual. but now that I'm actually more of an adult (24), it seems to make more and more sense to me that I am.

anyway, I don't give a shit what my family thinks and I would never want a biological child.
someone talk to me please ;~;
>>
>>5876776
Go to a dating site for fucks sake, or /soc/ if you want immediate attention so much.
>>
>>5876776
isn't there a bisexual thread
>>
>>5876776
There's not much to talk about desu.

Do you fall in love with women? Do you fall so deeply in love with them that you're willing to get disowned, occasionally threatened in public, gossiped about in order to be with them when they wake up in the morning? Do you think it would be worth it to be with her even if your str8 girl friends start giving you weird looks and stop talking to you about their boyfriends? Have you stayed up thinking about her for nights on end, lost your breath when you saw her?

If you're 24 and you haven't really fallen in love with a girl yet, or at least not so hard that all that would be worth it to you, then you already have your answer.
>>
>>5876779
no

>>5876783
yes, and I posted in it too, but it seems like most of the posters there are men. I really want to talk to women who like women.
>>
>>5876789
Don't forget that it has to be 'worth it' for more than a few months. Everything's an adventure when you're freshly in love.
>>
>>5876767
Hey if you have a good alternative I'm all ears.
>>
>>5876783
As long as she isn't talking about boyfriends or dicks who cares. I'm dating a bislut. If you cut out bisexuals, your tiny dating pool becomes more like an acidic sapphic raindrop in a cockstorm.
>>
>>5876789
the reason I'm starting to rethink my sexuality is because I think I love my straight best friend. that's why I came here. I already know she's not interested in trying anything.

but I don't think I could really know I loved someone until I was in a committed relationship with them for a while. we're very intimate on conversation and details, but it's not really the same.
>>
>>5876768
You must be an interesting person to travel with.
>>
>>5876827
I'd help a travel buddy get off, desu. I wouldn't want to be around the bad kind of friend that wouldn't.
>>
>>5876829
H-how generous.
>>
>>5876827
>>5876829
On a trip to The UK we traveled with a couple local people one of my friends had met on a previous trip and one of their cousin's discreetly fingered me to orgasm one night we spent at their house.

She was a true delight, busty and Irish but I'm not sure she would have liked me very much sober.
>>
>>5876858
Don't worry. "Sober" is not a term in Gaelic.
>>
>>5876866
I meant a sober me, she wasn't that intoxicated.

Or maybe she just liked me cause I was Murrican.
>>
>>5876746
>>5876776
You would honestly have an easier time in /bigen/ because your situation is unique to bisexuals. Lesbians are not going to have your answers or be able to relate.
Sexuality is obvious to lesbians because we have the comparison of being so obviously not attracted to men.

Also you obviously have spent no time here. Lesgen despises bisexuals.

Go to /soc/. They have girl for girl threads sometimes.
>>
>>5876900
/soc/ is cancer tier. I did word my first post poorly. I just want to talk to women attracted to women. is this so wrong?
>>
File: lesbians ONLY.jpg (197KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
lesbians ONLY.jpg
197KB, 540x810px
Pls ignore the bisexual trash, do your part to keep lesgen clean, thank you!
>>
>>5876915
I've met plenty of great people from soc. You just have to filter.

What you're not getting is my point of "lesgen hates bisexuals"

Also in my time here, I've found that lesge ners are not very open with their contact information. We sometimes narrow down on someone we like and see if we live near each other, but people are usually too far away.

Leave your skype or kik or whatever if you want people to contact you. You won't get us to leave ours.
>>
My girlfriend face fucked me earlier it was really good
>>
File: 1414360798407.jpg (200KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1414360798407.jpg
200KB, 1072x1600px
>>5876915
If you ever meet a girl that makes you feel things and you thing you can deal with it without fucking her over, go for it. In the mean time, just keep living your life as usual, don't try to force things or go around looking for some poor girl to confirm whatever is going on with you.

If you are tired of guys, do the right thing and have some time for yourself and figure shit out, get your life in order and just do your thing. Learn to be happy alone and you'll be ok. Don't go looking for a girl to solve your mess for you. Be an adult and deal with your shitty life. Now, either fuck off or gay up.

>Here's a qt. Please accept this as an apology for talking to the bislut.
>>
>if a bi girl breaks up with you it's because they were bi and not because they didn't want to be with you, as a person, specifically

kek kek
>>
>>5877013
It's easier to blame others. People are pathetic that way. That's why "good guys finish last" and "the man keeps niggers down".
>>
>>5877036
"the man keeps niggers down" the fuck?
>>
>>5877044
It's always "whities" fault that they are poor, dumb or criminals. It's always some excuse, instead of accepting that behaving like chimps won't get you far in the civilized world.
>>
File: niggerism.jpg (195KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
niggerism.jpg
195KB, 800x622px
>>5877064
>>
>>5877007
>posting a tattoed red head
Apology accepted.
>>
Bisexuals are all worthless wastes of time. The fact they come to this thread to shitpost is proof of that. When will they ever learn to fuck off? It's like stupidity is ingrained in them lmao

>>5877036
It's easier to read the statistics.
>>
Just when I think I really can live without a gf I suddenly feel >tfw no gf once again.
Why
>>
>>5877126
>>5877126
>tfw bisexual who is only interested in dating women and really never get urges to sleep with men
>tfw accept my place as an outcast among trules gold stars
>>
>>5877126
If you are bisexual that means you have more options, most of which are from the opposite sex. As a lesbian I we already get a lot of unwanted attention from guys (and hardly any from girls), imagine what it would be like if we are actually trying to get it. It's a numbers game and gayness is on a disadvantage.

That being said, fuck those bitches that pick the dude because life will be easier, damn cowards. I had a bislut come crawling back to me after dumping me for some guy, because now she's trapped in a miserable relationship (won't dump him because can't afford moving on her own). I agreed to meet her because once upon a time we were friends and I did care, said some really chessy shit and has been trying to be close to me ever since. It might be petty, but I actually enjoy seeing her crawling and begging knowing she killed that part of me and I will never take her back. Specially know that I meet a qt lesbian girl that I hope someday can be my gf and I no longer >tfw no gf.
>>
>>5877182
Good. Now get in line to get shot by your lesbian overlords.
>>
>>5877182
Eh. I'd date ya. My standard is Kinsey 3 or higher. Just want a girl who actually likes girls, y'know?
>>
>>5877126
Yeah how come the one trillion "bisexual girls" out there never have relations with each other?
>>
File: 1456804989686.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1456804989686.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
>>5872631
Freshman STEM lesbian reporting in! I don't have friends yet, but this confuses me because I always thought lesbians in STEM were commom... Now I'm wondering where the fuck I got that idea in the first place. Am I destined to have underachieving girlfriends in the future? Am I going to be forever alone? This makes me sad.
>>
>>5877210
It's actually pretty damn hard to find lesbians. Considering the fact that most "open" ones usually are the SJW/Tumblr/Artsy types who grow out of the girl love phase eventually. Most of the lesbians are a severe minority.
>>
>>5877189
Non-lesbians truly need to be genocided, but goldie bisluts can die (almost) painless by execution, straight women and biscum should be given the rope, and men and trannies shall get the electric chair, without the wet sponge over their heads so it becomes extra-painful.

After the persecution of impure, non-lesbian beings we will achieve universal pureness and love, and will get to transcend into the second dimension to live as cute anime girls in a yuritopia just as the prophecy said.
>>
>>5877223
And despite that bisexual girls seem to only have relationships with lesbians and with guys. Isn't that funny.
>>
>>5877228
Biscum know their kind is scum.
>>
File: 132r446t4.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
132r446t4.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
>>5877189
thank you for your bullet queen sappho

>>5877197
>>5877197
girls are love, life and everything inbetween
>>
>>5877228
It's a pathetic struggle to have an honest relationship with a whore, it's impossible for two whores to have a fulfilling, monogamous relationship.
>>
>>5877249
how would you define whore anon?
>>
>>5877218
>underachieving girlfriends
Just because they're not in the same field of work as you doesn't mean they failed at life or anything. Talking like that makes you sound like a huge cunt.
>>
>>5877252
>tfw going into early childhood education because I see myself being miserable in any other field
>tfw forever destined to make <$15
>>
>>5877258
>taking care of children and dealing with parents
Poor soul.
>>
>>5877265
I feel at peace with children, it's no more stressful than tending a garden for me.

Parents are alright better than the fucking hell I'm in right now.
>>
>>5877003
how
>>
>>5877273
Children are fucking trash.
>>
File: 1420966595058.gif (478KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
1420966595058.gif
478KB, 425x319px
>>5877279
If you say so sweety.
>>
>>5877126
>>5877210
because there are more men interested in women than women interested in women by about 30x

If you're a bisexual woman you're going to meet a lot more potential partners that are men than women.

the situation is the same for bisexual men, there are way more straight girls than gay guys in the world
>>
>>5877258
Well I wish you luck in bagging a rich waifu.
>>
>>5877252
I was asking about the original poster's suggestions about stereotypical lines of work like art/English literature etc. Stop projecting.
>>
>>5877287
And yet a bi guy will have no problem finding and hooking up with a gay one.
>>
>>5877287
You can't tell me with a straight face that "bisexual" girls are hard to find.
>>
>>5877290
I don't want a rich waifu. I want someone to go home and feel safe and happy with and help me with the cold world. How could I ask for more? ;_;
>>
>>5877312
Admit it, you want it to be a nice home in a nice neighborhood.
>>
>>5877311
"bisexual" girls, I don't know, but bisexual girls?

there's certainly way less than there are straight girls
>>
>>5877312
Of course I was wishing for you to find both.
>>
File: 20140316_112310.jpg (810KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20140316_112310.jpg
810KB, 2048x1536px
>>5877316
I really don't care, if she gives me what I said, which would be an unbelievable blessing as it stands, it could be in a run down apartment or a mansion, I don't care.
>>5877324
thanks anon. It can't be that hard? Right?
>>
File: 1356686706806.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1356686706806.gif
152KB, 400x267px
>>5877330
>it can't be that hard
>>
>>5877330
>thanks anon. It can't be that hard? Right?
Not really about hard or easy, you can't pick who you're gonna love. Which is why I wished you luck.
>>
>>5877251
A biscam, ofc.
>>
>>5877278

With her vagina.
>>
>>5877364
oh ok
>>
>>5877364
Get a lick in there for lesgen, all the khv autists back home, k?
>>
how soon so lesbians usually expect to have sex with someone they're seeing if they're hitting it off?how long is too long to wait?
>>
>>5877411
It's not a set thing. You two decide that by yourselves.
>>
>>5877454
I said usually. People have preferences
>>
>>5877480
Sex doesn't come out of nowhere. Have you kissed yet? Cuddled at all?
>>
>>5877480
My preference is waiting until being an official thing. I wouldn't consider entering a relationship with a woman until I've known her for more than a few months, and dated her for a couple weeks. Friends and then lovers is the ideal.
>>
>>5877411
I myself would prefer to get into a relationship proper before having sex. Although so far I've only had one night stands. Women around my area are bisluts and don't want relationships, so I work with what I've got.
>>
File: TF2 alice.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
TF2 alice.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>5872558

gynoids are my fetish tbqh
>>
>>5876766

On a scale of 1 - 10, how trans is this chat group. Be honest.
>>
>>5877624
I thought mtfs had their own threads and chats
>>
>>5877630

Im sure they do, but since when has that stopped them?

I dont particularly mind them being here/there if theyre not talking about trans shit all day long, but still, it seems fair to ask.
>>
>>5877592
How often are you the first girl they've been with?
>>
>>5877633
Maybe you're a MtF and you don't know it.
>>
File: whoa.jpg (36KB, 800x333px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
36KB, 800x333px
>>5877707
>>
File: ava.jpg (177KB, 612x787px) Image search: [Google]
ava.jpg
177KB, 612x787px
>>5877595
There isn't enough qt female robots out there.
>>
>>5877736
Hate bald chicks, give her long dark curly hair or something and she'd be cute.
>>
>>5877915
She's an AI, not an object of your sexual fetishization, shitlord.
>>
I fell asleep on a girl's chest last night and drooled down into her cleavage.

I woke up without waking her and just got my stuff and left.

Hope she doesn't mind the spit tits.
>>
>>5877926
Then why did she have a round ass and a pretty face? QED
>>
>>5878119
You are the worst person.
>>
>>5878132
have you seen the movie?
>>
>>5878134
It's not like I did it intentionally.
>>
Post okcupids.

I want to see lesgen's profiles, I want to potentially date you.
>>
>>5878218

You know you should probably say where you are first.
>>
>>5878225
The United States.
>>
>>5878153
You didn't intentionally slip out without word or warning while she was unconscious?
>>
>>5878258
Ohh, that...

Well she knew I couldn't stay the night and I didn't want to wake her up because she looked so comfortable.

I left her a note...
>>
>>5878218
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/umbrella-medley
>>
File: horror.jpg (41KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
41KB, 425x960px
>mfw I find cops super hot but I don't want to get domestic-violenced
>>
>>5878607
>tfw I'd be okay with being a little bit domestic-violenced if she did it in a cop uniform.
>>
>>5877736
This pose always cracks me up
>"What do we want on this poster? Ass or titty?"
>"Ass AND titty!"
>Boardroom cheers
>>
>>5878607
>>5878620
talk to that cowtits girl about her cop gf sometime
>>
File: hugs!.jpg (199KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hugs!.jpg
199KB, 1280x1280px
>>5878607
>no petite bunny cop waifu
>no gf with whom to watch cartoon about petite bunny cop waifu
>>
>>5878785
Furry pls no
>>
>>5878785
Furry pls yes
>>
>>5877499
no, but im also not seeing anyone right now. I want to get into dating I just have issues with sex right now and... iunno I guess im afraid of dating a lil

but im pleasantly surprised to see preferences for an official relationship first. its refreshing
>>
File: perf.png (91KB, 652x779px) Image search: [Google]
perf.png
91KB, 652x779px
>>5878806
>>
File: escape to beer mountain.png (1MB, 1280x2437px) Image search: [Google]
escape to beer mountain.png
1MB, 1280x2437px
>>5878796
>>5878806
I'm not a furry, I just think she's adorable and will program a robot companion to have her exact personality some day. Is that a crime now?
>>
>>5878785
Furry cancer aside, who would ever want to date a cop? People in law enforcement always begin their careers as idealists and then the gold hard reality hits. There's a reason why cops commit so many suicides.
>>
>>5878841
So I can be handcuffed and fucked with a baton.
>>
File: ZPDs finest.jpg (72KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
ZPDs finest.jpg
72KB, 600x659px
>>5878841
Handcuffs and aggression are hot?
Honestly I wanted to be a cop for the longest time. But I would definitely be one of those idealist cops that burn out and become corrupt or kill themselves.
I do still want a career that lets me do good, or is exciting, or at least has an attractive uniform that I can use for roleplaying purposes.
>>
>>5878872
You don't need a cop for that. Come here and I'll give you some brutality for free.
>>5878885
Become a nurse. You'll still burn out when you find out that kids die, patients can be and are assholes. This and the fact that there are money dirty old men who like it when young nurses have to serve them.

I have this theory about why idealists are the worse suited persons for law enforcement and health care. What I want in health care are technocrats: you have a problem and you solve it. No more " I want to help"-doctors who later found out that despite their education there's still only so much you can do for another person. Of course little empathy and social skills are nice but I've seen to many times when reality breaks trough the gates. Same goes to cops because better have those assholes who are cynics to begin with and just do their jobs than those idealist turned cynics who lose control and give in to brutality. It's easy to start believing in vigilante justice as LEO when justice system is crooked.
>>
>>5878911
>What I want in health care are technocrats: you have a problem and you solve it. No more " I want to help"-doctors

>tfw I am going into the medical field due to a fascination with the human body and a desire to understand how it works.
Am I doing it right?

>Don't want to work in a clinical setting with clients though

On that note, does anyone have any experience or knowledge in pharmacy? Getting paid a bunch just to sort pills into bottles sounds wonderful. I like that kind of delicate repetitive work.
>>
>>5877681
Every. Time.
>>
>>5877681
Didn't mean to quote
>>
>>5878932
Better than what I've seen. I believe that most of the human population has empathy and altruistic features. I just hope that my doctor would be the more "scientific" kind over the fuzzy caretaker because it's my life in line. I try to become a dentist but god if I have to deal with someone with dentistphobia. I get it, someone actually fears going to see dentist but good luck with eating for the rest of your life.
>>
Does anyone know where I can download the Utena manga with a decent english translation?

I bought volumes 1-2 but volume 5 is impossible to find online for under $30.
>>
>>5875913
Great fucking song, anon.

>tfw no metalhead gf
>>
God dammit, I want to have hate filled sex and hit someone to bruises. Pull hair and make someone my little bitch. I'm so fucking sexually frustrated and angry right now.
>>
>>5878996
Am retarded, forgot link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I463RGFL2YE
>>
>>5878999
TEXAS
E
X
A
S
>>
>>5878996
Everytime I go to a metal concert, I feel like I'm the only lesbian in the crowd, wich I probably am.
>>
>>5878957
It's in Madokami.
>>
>>5879006
Fly to Boston, cut all ties to lonely star shit and start over as my sex slave. I'll give you a new name, upkeep and I'll just use your body as I want to. Which is pretty brutally. Also you'll sleep on the floor, period.

God, so fucking desperate so say these thing on 4chan. Makes my more angry because I'm becoming more desperate day after day.
>>
>>5879023
Do I get a blanket?
>>
>>5879023
Get into programming, you'll be so infuriated about a myriad of little things nothing else will matter.
>>
>>5879013
We're a pretty small community where I live, and from what I know there's one bulldyke who looks like a long-haired man and fucks every girl in her group. There is also a chill butch girl with whom I've been friends since I was 4.
>>
>>5879027
And a pillow. Of course I'll take care of your health, slaves are an investment and unhealthy property is no fun to hit.
>>
>>5878999
You can abuse me if you'd like, ma'am.

I have lots of blood, bruise easily and have spare organs if you ever need one.
>>
File: 1455671478922.gif (59KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455671478922.gif
59KB, 180x240px
>>5879034
That does sound like it's better for my back. You're being awfully tempting, as sad as that is. I've been with so many frigid women that I'm really aching for someone who has a drive that spikes more than once a month. Do you bite? Will you if I beg?
>>
>>5879038
I don't know about the organs. I just want to hit you until you bleed, make a few small scars and hate fuck you against the wall. My desires are actually quite simple to fulfill.
>>
>>5879033
Well, at least there's lesbians who listen to metal where you live. There's only my best friend and his gf, and another straight friend of mine who listen to metal.
>>
>>5879044
I do what I want to you when I want. Biting, hitting, bondage, whatever suits my mood. Also no reason to beg because I'll make you do it anyway. I like it that way.
>>
>>5879019
I can't download anything on that site without a username and password =(
>>
>>5879045
Well with all due respect you can never have too many organs laying around so I'll keep mine warm for you.

d-d-do you have an okcupid or maybe a fetlife?
>>
>>5879046
One year ago I remember showing the beauty of metal to some qt. She turned out to be a biscum and chose to be with a guy because that way "she didn't have to explain herself".
>>
>>5879067
I don't wan't your organs, I just want your body. Everything else is a nice plus. Also stay the fuck away from my kitchen. It's my sacred place where I keep my knife collection. Come to kitchen without permission->instant scarification.

I have a Fetlife but it's been unused since immemorial. Probably I could dig it up.
>>
>>5879071
>bisluts
Every time.
But there's few qt when I look around in concert. Most are the average metalgirl with bf, some are really cute and then there are the landwhales with pink/blue/green hair color. I remember some landwhale putting her phone out of her breasts once. She didn't have any bra, her fat was leaking everywhere and this shit was so disgusting I was marked for life. Gross.
>>
>>5879077
Fair enough, I do hope you let me cook for you though, it's maybe the only professional thing I've ever been above average at.

What is your favorite meal?

I'll have to make a fetlife, I've never had one before but I had a collarme when I was in my teens that got vanned for being underaged.
>>
>>5879091
If you're a good girl I might give you certain rewards. Like a chance to give me ideas how I'll be hurting you next. Also if you can cook good every day food I'll let you make it. But knives are more important to me than you'll ever be and if anything bad happens to them I'll extract revenge for every one of my little ones. I do have a softer side you know.

I don't exactly have a favorite dish. But I'm a huge fan of fish so make something out of that. Who knows, if you're a good chef I'll let you eat in the table for once.
>>
>>5879086
I have a friend who keeps her phone between her breasts/ in the bra during concerts, she says that it is way safer there. But she's a D-cup.

On the topic of gross concert stories, I remember that I was at a Septicflesh show and this tall, fat guy with dreadlocks steps in front of me and sweeps his hands through his hair and all his sweat starts dropping from his dreads on my forehead, then running all over my face. Worst experience ever.
>>
Link to fetlife page for lesbian doms plz.

I used to browse fl but everyone on there was so freaking ugly it made me depressed.
>>
>>5879129
>Septicflesh
>another lesbian who listen to Septicflesh
Is this real life? On this topic, I was in the pit in one of their concert, and was nearly knocked out by a fat fuck who swung his ranger in my face during a slam. Never again I'll go in the pit. And I can't believe I missed them last month because of some back pain. Fuck it.
>>
>>5879129
I listen to metal a lot but I don't frequent the shows. Except when Sabaton or Nightwish show up. Then I go all fangirl.
>>
>>5879154
Never go into the pit if you are a girl. I was accidentally caught in one during an Ensiferum show, but I was on the edge of it and there were also crowdsurfers above me. I had to raise my hands in order to prevent them from falling on me, but that made me get hit by the moshers even more. Luckily, a friend fished me from the pit and got me on the safe side.

>>5879167
>tfw Opeth are playing in my country this year
>tfw have no money because I have already planned to go to Obscura and buy another guitar
>>
>>5879111
I'd be such a good girl I promise and I cooked a bit in a semi fancy place and I'm very very careful with knifes.

I make the most delicious grilled halibut I'm pretty sure you would like.
>>
>abuse and metal
This is the best thread.
>>
>>5879218
I was with a friend and we were kind of jammed againt the fence. But it was pretty nice, apart from the feet in the face.
>Opeth
Kind of lost their trace after their 2 70's rock album. I miss the old Opeth.
>>
>>5879222
You better be a good girl or there'll be a punishment. Which is a pointless threat because there'll be suffering anyway. How much might be up to your behavior some times. Or not.
>>5879218
Opeth is good.
>>
>>5879243
Heritage is pretty good, and the album which got me into them. I can't say the same about Pale Communion, though. Goblin is the only song I like from it.

And I agree, old Opeth was way better. Especially during the Orchid/ Morningrise period.
>>
>>5879263
...w-w-w-will their also be cuddles sometimes ma'am?
>>
>>5879296
Sometimes. Mostly I'll have other uses for you but lap cat is nice to have when watching a movie. Don't get too comfy but there I nights when I allow you to sleep in my bed while I cover you with my arms.
>>
>>5879311
That sounds very nice.
>>
>>5879336
As I said, don't get too comfy for your own good.
>tfw trying to be a sadistic sociopath but slave too cute to be mad at
>end up having hate sex while hitting and torturing her
>>
>>5879348
What kind of torture do you prefer? Do you like when your slave people scream and carry on or suffer in silence?
>>
>>5879414
Depends on what I want. Sometimes I like to hear them in agony, sometimes I prefer them to thank me. Then there are times when I just want to a silent but living doll to punch.
>>
>>5879437
Oh that is quite reasonable.

What else do you like to do with your people? What do you even call the submissive ladies you keep around? Do you currently have any?
>>
File: 1400612287894.jpg (105KB, 527x653px) Image search: [Google]
1400612287894.jpg
105KB, 527x653px
Why is /lesgen/ filled with these disgusting subby bitches that have no respect for themselves?
>>
>>5879490
Because some "humans" exist only to serve their betters.
>>5879485
I don't like to write that long essay. I plan to have a harem one day but time will tell. I have no associate currently.
>>
What's lesgen's F score? http://www.anesi.com/fscale.htm
Whining rotter here.
>>
>>5879503
>Because some "humans" exist only to serve their betters.
Britbongs pls go.
>>
File: lastfmtop25.jpg (88KB, 786x1094px) Image search: [Google]
lastfmtop25.jpg
88KB, 786x1094px
Did someone mention metal? My lastfm topo 25 artists over the last year.
>>
>>5879503
What do you plan to do with a harem?
>>
>>5879518
>Cannibal Corpse
>goreshit
>Lamb of God
>Soad

So what's it like being thirteen and tasteless?
>>
File: babymetal.jpg (2MB, 2290x1754px) Image search: [Google]
babymetal.jpg
2MB, 2290x1754px
Who Baby Metal here?
>>
Have any of you ever seen the movie "Dope"? There's a really cute lesbian main character, which I didn't know going into it. Her tongue is ridiculously long. It's really distracting me from the movie a lot. The character is into all this retro garbage and she's a huge dork about it and acts so tough and lewd but I know her type. She's a soft kitten behind doors. Fuck.
>>
>>5879526
Live with my tortured servants who make every day life go smooth.
>>
>>5879510
I got a 3.
>>
>>5879005
woo anon, didnt knew this Firtan band, great sound

also,
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyO_7LXlkg
>>
>>5879556
Are you interested in marriage in a polygamist sense?

What skill set would you want your ideal servant to have?
>>
File: tumblr_nuq8v7d4Du1ro9rq7o3_500.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuq8v7d4Du1ro9rq7o3_500.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
Where is the Juri to my Shiori (minus the bisluttery)?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (152KB, 1224x767px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
152KB, 1224x767px
>>5879545
>>
>>5879535
Su is like what, 19 now? And Yui and Moa must be like 16. Holy shit.
>>
>>5879599
Nice man hands.
>>
>>5879593
I haven't thought about marriage all that much. I want my proper partner be an equal to me. Though probably we'd keep a servant/slave because it's just a too fun of a hobby to give up because of trivial things like marriage.
>>
>>5879599
Their arc is what made me realize I was gay, lol.
>>
>>5879617
The locket isn't mine, unfortunately. I want one though.
>>
>>5879630
Honestly I'm a little sad that you'd rather not marry a submissive you've taken on.
>>
I want a dom *and* a sub to play with while the dom is away =\
>>
>>5879985
How about just dating another switch?
>>
>>5880003
If she's into polyamory she could build a turing machine this way.
>>
>>5880032
>If she's into polyamory she could build a turing machine this way.
Holy shit anon, my sides.
>>
>>5879545
Is it on Netflix? I heard vaguely there's a lesbian in it but I didn't know it was the main character
>>
>>5880003
I...I never thought of it that way.

But I want someone who is dom all the time and someone who is sub all the time so I can be everything I want whenever I want.
>>
>>5880062
I want an unlimited supply of free pizzas and a cool mecha.
>>
I love domming girls but I'm not into inflicting serious pain. I'll do it to a limit but it's just not something I seek. On myself I like being tied up but just about any other sub stuff annoys me.

Idk overall I just got a thing about being in control and micromanaging stuff. If I'm doing a scene I over plan shit out and make sure the minor lace color of my bra matches the dildo and doesn't clash with the pillow cases. And I over think what ropes or oils are best.

Anyone else got this issue if you dom or tend to?
>>
>>5880057
Yeah, it's on Netflix.
>>
>>5880062
I want thirteen million dollars and a small fishing boat in the Caribbean.
>>
>>5880155
Not 13.5 million?
That'd be like an extra .5 million!
>>
>>5879607
wow dang
>>
>>5880208
Nah. Thirteen million is enough for me to piss away without worries for the rest of my days and still probably leave a surprise for whatever island rugrat I unofficially adopt as an old troublemaker. Even a dime more than that and it just feels greedy and superfluous.
>>
>>5880097
Pretty much same. I'm pretty controlling and make it clear to whom I date that I will be the one making decisions and controlling what goes on. I like my subs to be clingy too and be solely dependent on me. But mainly the controlling thing. As long as they know who's in charge.
>>
>>5880280
ey bb where you at my clinginess is only outstripped by my crippling inability to make decisions ;;))))
>>
>>5880097
I'd rather like a non-pain oriented dom, someone with a firm hand to direct me around and tell me what to wear and allow me to do household chores.

I'm somewhat tired of being beaten down and want some softer domination.
>>
>>5880097
This is my sort of thing. I want to serve someone I admire. The degration and pain really hurts me, because in subspace I just want to be praised.

My favorite thing is kneeling and looking up into her eyes, she tips my chin up, and she says, "That's my good girl"
Runs shivers down my spine.

Its a fine line. I love to be strangled (the philological effects are fantastic) but I want it to be a low voice in my ear saying "Look how well you're taking this."

I don't like the "You dirty slut! You deserve this!" That does not make me feel good. I want to me given the gift of a hand on my ass, not punished with it.

"I'm so proud of you for bearing through the pain for my sake. You've done so well."
>>
>>5880386
Ffffffuck.
>>
You all sound like sexually frustrated 15yo sluts.
>>
I can't stop having fantasies about chefs
Even mcdonalds burger flippers get me going.

Any yuri manga about food service romance?
>>
Post fetlifes and okcupids please and thanks.
>>
>>5880415
I'm a sexually frustrated 26-year-old slut, thanks.
>>
>>5880424
Stop posting this shit and go masturbate your need for a gf away.
>>
>>5880439
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>5880386
>My favorite thing is kneeling and looking up into her eyes, she tips my chin up, and she says, "That's my good girl"
>Runs shivers down my spine.

Oh my good god yes.
Especially if followed with a slap.
>>
>>5880441
If only it stayed away.

Don't you want a lesgen gf?
>>
>>5880449
Yeah.

I'd be embarrassed admitting this anywhere else, but on 4chan? Notsomuch.
>>
File: 1324511662870.jpg (53KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1324511662870.jpg
53KB, 500x400px
>>5880470
>Don't you want a lesgen gf?
No. To be honest the drugs I'm taking have killed my libido and don't want a gf at all anymore, plus all the shit I read in here is suddenly super gross, like this >>5880453

Have some self-respect for fucks sake.
>>
>>5880491

What you cant have self respect and fetishes at the same time nigga?
>>
>>5880479
It's not a big deal, anon. Homosexuals have way delayed milestones. Don't worry about it, and just say that you haven't been with the right person yet. It's honest, isn't it?
>>
>>5880491
What kind of medication makes you such a prat?
>>
>>5880497
Your "fetish" is pretty disgusting, and it's all you subby whores talk in /lesgen/ all the time, it makes me miss furry diaper shitposting for a change.

>>5880509
That comes natural with my autism.
>>
>>5880422
Hm, it wasn't a yuri nor a manga, but I seem to recall an anime about a country girl moving to live in with a city girl and they have a lot of that anime food porn. Y'know, the detail shots, the closeups of taking a bite, exaggerated enjoyment. I can't remember the name, though.
>>
File: 1419138571520.jpg (430KB, 946x860px) Image search: [Google]
1419138571520.jpg
430KB, 946x860px
>>5880523
>it wasn't a yuri nor a manga
>nor a manga
Koufuku Graffiti has a manga. It's barely yuri though, you need goggles.
>>
>>5880520

For what its worth Ive never actually talked about it before.
But whatever.
>>
>>5880520
Can I get your medication for your autism?

Perhaps if you had sexual desires you would understand the appeal of the said fetishes.
>>
>>5880491
What about another girl with a shot libido? We can cuddle and cook for each other and hold hands.
>>
What's the average age of lesgen? Is it higher or lower than the overall 4chan age?
>>
>>5880536
90% of lesgen posters are gross masochists so the discussion appears in every thread.

>>5880539
Before some of those posts seemed hot, some not, but now all are repulsive.

>>5880543
If you're qt.
>>
>>5880523
I'm not interested in the food, I'm interested in stressy overworked chefs who need to work off some steam
>>
>>5880561
>If you're qt.
I like to think I am!
>>
>>5880561
Well when your mental illness gets sorted you'll be at least somewhat glad to see some of those posts.
>>
>>5880551
I'd wager it's the same. 4chan is skewing older since 2012.
>>
>>5880569
London?
>>
>>5880579
I'm 7 hours different. Sorry bb
>>
>>5880386
That is my kind of domming. Like I'll "punish" but if it's a punishment you actually want and did something (good) to deserve.

My actual punishment, for say you actually didn't listen to me or are being annoying, is I just stop and ignore you. That's it. I hated this one girl I tried with and she was "sub" but really just wanted me to hit her. I kept telling her she had to beg/ask but she acted like a little shit instead and thought I'd punish her by hitting her. Nah I actually punish by leaving I'm not gonna give you what you want when you're being shitty. That reverse psychology bullshit doesn't fly with me.

I'd really just rather someone do as I say like they're supposed to and then I reward with what they want whether it's a spanking or hot oil or just some mellow cuddling.
>>
I'm too rebellious to be good all the time, I need someone who wants to put me in my place and knows how to do it.
>>
>>5880424
my fetlife is bluest

please no bully
>>
new edition keeping on topic

>>5880678
>>
>>5879599
I don't understand what Juri saw in Shiori.
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.