[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably alone in this, but does anyone else find Hiltler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: internet victor.png (1MB, 2730x1560px) Image search: [Google]
internet victor.png
1MB, 2730x1560px
I'm probably alone in this, but does anyone else find Hiltler youth knifes kinda disgusting, and collecting them weird.
Like, I can understand liking Nazi German uniforms and medals, those have history and can be somewhat separated from the holocaust.
But Hitler youth knives were made specifically for the purpose of giving them to indoctrinated kids, were they not?
I don't know, maybe I'm just being a sensitive fag, but whenever I see someone show their's off, I just feel like a twitch.
IDK, peope can do what they want, yadda-yadda
>>
Now I want one for my EDC just to piss you off.
>>
>>35159170

No, not at all. Really no different than Boy Scouts or similar organizations IMO. They all indoctrinated kids to aim for a certain set of goals and aspirations in life. So yea, you're being a sensitive faggot.

>also, it's a fucking knife. It's not like Adolph was giving little Rudolph a custom dagger with jew femur handles and metal forged on a fire fueled by jew corpses.
>>
File: Shiggy.jpg (200KB, 595x643px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.jpg
200KB, 595x643px
>>35159188
Well, they're pretty shitty knives anyway.
>>35159189
Except boy scouts don't have classes on maintaining the ethnic purity of America. Not to mention, Hitler youth was compulsory. There's youth groups guiding kids on 'good morals', and then there's indoctrination. Not that all the kids who went there all became SS guards, but that is still what the purpose of the organization was.
>>
>>35159170
>maybe I'm just being a sensitive fag
Correct
>>
>>35159439
>Boy scouts don't have classes on maintaining the ethnic purity of America
They should.
>>
>>35159851
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35159439
>boy scouts don't have classes on maintaining the ethnic purity of America
This is why the boy scouts is a dying organization and so is America.
>>
>>35159898
And Nazi Germany is a great example to follow?
>>
File: 1424142719973.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424142719973.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>35159170
I don't really care. I'll look at you weird if you're a slavaboo or a werhaboo either way but that's you. It's common on here to collect objects that can accurately hit man sized targets at 300+ yards but historic knives are weird? mate stop being a faggot
>>
>>35159170
>those have history and can be somewhat separated from the holocaust.
>But Hitler youth knives were made specifically for the purpose of giving them to indoctrinated kids, were they not?
What the fuck do Hitler youth knives specifically have to do with the holocaust? Unless the kids were running the camps, they're no more related to the Shoah than an SS tea set.
>>
>>35159439

>boy scouts don't have classes on maintaining the ethnic purity of America

My Troop sure did, I odn't know what gay-ass BSA you went to.
>>
>>35160089
>an SS tea set.
want

pls post nazi kitchenware
>>
>>35160058
But while firearms can be largely separated from the political parties that used it, this knife just can't, given it's sole purpose was to congratulate children for following the guidelines of the Nazi party.
>>35160089
Well, the youth were being brainwashed with the idea that there are people who are genetically inferior mostly based on them practicing a religion, or having a differing sexuality. That was a core tenement of the program, not just 'stay in school and don't smoke'
>>
>>35159872
>>>/out/
>>
>>35160276
it's still history nigger. there'd be collectors of chink AKs used to execute political dissidents. statues of communist leaders exist. it's just a collection as any other. you're thinking too much about it babe.
>>
File: 20150322_131931.jpg (3MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20150322_131931.jpg
3MB, 2560x1920px
>>35160295
But I'm already a sc/out/ and /out/ is a good board.
>>
>>35160372
Then go to >>>/lgbt/ for starting this gay ass thread, and being a sissy faggot.
>>
>>35160399
I didn't start the thread, you silly anon.
>>
>>35160276
>Well, the youth were being brainwashed with the idea that there are people who are genetically inferior mostly based on them practicing a religion, or having a differing sexuality. That was a core tenement of the program, not just 'stay in school and don't smoke'
So? Its a fucking knife, unless its got a Jewish bloodstain on it just a piece of metal. They're collected because they're an oddity from WW2, if you threw out all historical artifacts because "like, whoa; weren't these guys like, kind of the baddies?" then you'd have none left.
>>
>>35160276
>being this retarded
>>
>>35160427
Never once did I say to throw them out, I just find its unusual that people value crappy pieces of metal that symbolize the forced brainwashing of a entire nations youth.
Then again, I might be confusing fascination with admiration.
>>35160492
How is that retarded, anon.
>>
>>35160295
>>>/the_donald/
>>
File: IMG_0653.jpg (139KB, 962x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
139KB, 962x578px
Man, your life sounds really boring.
Tell us about the other autisms you have...
>>
>>35159993
For fostering nationalism, hell yeah.
>>
File: 127381.png (1MB, 1500x1003px) Image search: [Google]
127381.png
1MB, 1500x1003px
If you don't think indoctrination is equally, if not even more so pushed on today's youth, you're a nigger.

>>35159872
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>35159872

>guy posts a whole fucking thread on hating a knife because it has a swastika on it...
>smug face....
>"whats wrong with the knife?"
>THE KNIFE IS ASSOCIATED WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PRESERVE THEIR RACE AND IDENTITY AND THAT EQUALS EVIL!!!!
>"there's nothing wrong with that"
>Wow seriously you're disagreeing with me? Like go back to le /pol/

No faggot, you go back to CNN comment sections. You don't have to be from /pol/ or even a Nazi to try to preserve your culture and people
>>
>>35159872

Oh so the thread was okay... You didn't "go back to pol" it at all even though it's clearly more pol than K

And when someone disagrees with you or your thread...it's time to spew your cancer hu? Take your own advice hypocrite, and go back to your containment board AKA Leftypol
>>
>>35159189
>They all indoctrinated kids to aim for a certain set of goals and aspirations in life.
As a fucking nazis that is
>>
>>35160276
>weapons literally manufactured to kill enemies of the state are fine and dandy
>knife to congratulate you on doing well in the Nazi Germany equivalent of the Boy Scouts are repulsive

I sense you didn't start this thread to be convinced to adopt a different position than the one you already have.
>>
>>35161327
I didn't say they weren't. But acting like the lefty indoctrination of being a pussy is at all like the Nazi indoctrination of genocide those who don't fit our racial ideals of purity.
>>35161337
Ok, first off I wasn't the >>/pol/ dude.
Second, I dislike it for more reasons than it having a swastika on it. I'm not that much of a retard.
And if you really think that the genocide of 6 million people for having different genes than you is just 'them preserving their race/culture/whatever faggot shit I'm going to make up', well I can't help you. This isn't someone being like 'i want white kids', this is someone deciding there shouldn't be and black kids. Non equivalent situations.
>>35161717
It's fucking /k/, everyone here is up their own ass about their own opinion here.
>>
>>35163255
Addendum to the first point
>But acting like the lefty indoctrination of being a pussy is at all like the Nazi indoctrination of genocide those who don't fit our racial ideals of purity
Is fucking retarded
>>
I would buy a Hitler Jugend knife. It would fit into an already big collection of WW2 stuff that range from newspapers to rifles to books to civilian stuff made with ww2 substandard materials.

Except Hitler Youth knives usually aren't what they pretend to be. The German Boy Scouts had exactly the same knife only with a different symbol in the same outer shape and size and were using it for decades after WW2. Frankly I suspect most of those fancy HJ blades out there to be Boy Scout ones with the symbol switched or conveniently missing. And that includes the really, really expensive ones for sale. I am not wasting big money on what could so easily be fake, and I am in no particular hurry to buy a fake. Maybe some day if it is right in front of me on a table for a handful of dollars.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.