[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Defense Judgment Test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 25

File: 1442244700517.gif (3MB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1442244700517.gif
3MB, 400x307px
Pop quiz, /k/:

You are walking home through a strange neighborhood.

Someone approaches you and starts jive talking.

After a few moments, you realize that this person wants to fight.

He motions to his pocket and orders you to leave the vicinity in an increasingly aggressive tone.

You are carrying a concealed weapon with the appropriate permits.

What do you do?
>>
>>31880266
How close is he? If he is close, Tell him in a non aggressive tone, "I'm leaving, I'm leaving." have hands up, keep a slightly bladed stance while moving away. Ensure path to weapon is clear.

If he is far, move behind nearest cover and draw weapon, keeping it hidden. Continue to keep distance. Maintain the "I'm leaving" statements. Maintain situational awareness.
>>
>>31880290

>How close is he?

He is in your bubble.
>>
>>31880266
Video story? Pig make it?
>>
>>31880290
(Cont) If he presents a weapon, or does anything that makes me reasonably afraid for my life, draw and present. Fire if he keeps coming.
>>
>>31880302

>Pig

Day/k/are, folks.
>>
>>31880266
Tell him "Ravioli, Ravioli give me the formuoli" and in his momentary trance of being forced into saying the password, I would pull out my Deagle brand deagle and quickscope his bitch ass
>>
>>31880266
>You are walking home through a strange neighborhood.
Honestly, this is the point where I draw.

If I can't be in my car or at least on the golf cart, this is the only way I can ensure my security while vulnerable.
>>
>>31880336
>on the golf cart,

this aint no country club boi
>>
>>31880302
>Pig
kys
>>
>>31880364
I use it for my disability.
>>
>>31880266

If the option is open to run away I will. Pretty nice of the aggressive dude to give me that option.
>>
>>31880266
>>31880290
>>31880303
This
>>
>>31880377
Oh, I see.
>>
>>31880266
Allow him to do whatever he wants to me because I violated the NAP by invading his territorial claim.
>>
>>31880381
>Pretty nice of the aggressive dude to give me that option.

Most threats are encoded with instructions on how to avoid violence.

If you pay close attention, you can deduce them.
>>
>>31880407
Specifically, clinical obesity. This is why I try to draw as often as I can
>>
>white
ok, leave
>other
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, CHK

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>>
File: what are you spooks doing.gif (24KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
what are you spooks doing.gif
24KB, 233x200px
>>31880266
>You are walking home through a strange neighborhood.
>Someone approaches you and starts jive talking.
Hand on gun, make all attempts to unass the area without engaging in dialog.

>After a few moments, you realize that this person wants to fight.
Gun out and low ready, attempt to unass in earnest, looking around for his buddy coming up from behind.

>He motions to his pocket and orders you to leave the vicinity in an increasingly aggressive tone.
Depends on what you mean by "motions". If the fucker reaches it's game on.
>>
>>31880487
BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM, NIIIIGGGGGGGEEEERRRR!!!!!!!

PANUNU.... PANUNU....
>>
>>31880266
>Jive.
Unload my mag into him and reload.
>>
>>31880514

>Gun out and low ready

Fail.

You needlessly escalated the situation.
>>
>>31880541
Needlessly my ass. My need is to get home while still breathing, with the exact same amount of holes in my body as I left that morning with.

The other guy might have had the same need, but tough shit for him, he decided to fuck with random people minding their own business.
>>
This is the most cancerous thread of the day.
For once not entierly the fault of OP.
>>
>>31880266
I leave; I'm walking home anyway.
>>
>>31880541
brandishing, you escalated a scenario and a reasonable person would not yet be in fear for their life

go to jail
>>
File: 1425774570557.jpg (208KB, 818x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425774570557.jpg
208KB, 818x600px
>>31880459
>>
>>31880606

You draw your weapon while making no attempts to leave.

>Ju in MIE hoo' nao, PUTO.

The man is so angered by your lack of respect that he jams the blade he had hidden in his offhand into your exposed side, but not before you manage to let off a few panicked shots into his thigh and abdomen.

You both bleed out before paramedics arrive.

Fail.
>>
>>31880332
>nd in his momentary trance
You're an idiot. Niggers don't think. As soon as white boy starts spouting jibberish, that's when he sucker punches you and you lose.
>>
>>31880645
>a reasonable person
Your first mistake was assuming that niggers are reasonable. Hi, Japan.
>>
File: back to the cotton jamal.jpg (40KB, 680x389px) Image search: [Google]
back to the cotton jamal.jpg
40KB, 680x389px
>>31880645
>Implying there are brandishing laws in my state
Home of the free, fucker.

>>31880725
>You draw your weapon while making no attempts to leave.
And you shitpost while making no attempts to read my post, namely the part about unassing the area the moment Mr. Nog utters his YO HOL UP -smacks lips-.

If someone comes up and aggressively starts shit with you, you dont stand there with your dick in your hands and have friendly discourse about geopolitics. You get your fangs out and beat feet out of this place you are obviously not supposed to be.
>>
>>31880904

>mall ninja faux macho disposition
>clint eastwood projection folder
>willful ignorance of deescalation principles

TRIPLE FAIL
>>
>>31880303
you can't pull a gun on someone from the usual talking distance. you would get stabbed 10 times before you can begin to unload.
>>
>>31881002
wanna bet?
>>
>>31880725
>>31880932
>>31880541
>>>/qst/
Get out and stay out.
>>
>>31880932
look, im not >>31880904 but youre making yourself look like a real asshole with the "fail" shit, and he IS right. personally, i can run backwards pretty fast, i'd draw my gun and have it ready. can run backwards shooting before he even gets into my blood circle
>>
Ideally you should do as they say as to avoid unnecessary conflict but you can walk backwards and be ready to draw if needed... if you feel it would help rather than aggravate then you can also mention that you are armed, don't want any trouble but are prepared to defend yourself, though you would rather leave like they said.

If you think that you should stand your ground and shoot if they make a wrong move or are just being verbally aggressive then you're everything wrong with CC and are damaging other peoples freedoms
>>
>>31880266
i fuckin leave, im not going to waste time and money on talking to cops and litigation about standing me ground over pride in some strange fucking neighborhood
>>
>>31881046
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>31881056
People usually have a hard time understanding the mindset for self defense. They want to have this nice formal well-thought out and morally defensible position, where drawing and firing will only occur as an absolute last resort...which they also imagine they will always have enough time to do unmolested.

In reality, attacks on the street go from "not that bad" to "really fucking bad" instantaneously with no warning. If you get on youtube and watch CCTV footage of these attacks, you can gain an appreciation for how suddenly and violently the attacks escalate.

You need to be prepared to get into a dominant posture as soon as things look sketchy, to get the point across that you are a hard target before the other guy mentally commits.
>>
>>31881056

>youre making yourself look like a real asshole with the "fail" shit

This isn't little league.

Wrong answers will not get you a trophy.

Stop whining.
>>
>>31881022
no need we have tried it with airsoft guns and rubber knives.

on the other hand if you get a gun in your face trying to take it away or jump to the side or any monkey business will result in you getting shot there was no exception. most guys got shot twice before they reached the gun.
well if you can have the attacker look somewhere else maybe you have a chance but peripheral vision is a bitch.

so the retarded shit you see in movies and krav instruction videos is simply suicide.
>>
>>31881156

>You need to be prepared to get into a dominant posture as soon as things look sketchy
>I've watched Gran Turino too many times and think that I'm Clint Eastwood

Bad move, friend. Your chest-bumping, shit-talking antics might scare meathead barflies away, but legitimately nasty people who are keen on getting violent will only view your naive machismo as a green light. You think that violence is a one-way street, but it really takes two to tango, and you seem to want to dance more than anyone else in this thread.
>>
File: 1401716442830.jpg (489KB, 879x832px) Image search: [Google]
1401716442830.jpg
489KB, 879x832px
>>31881218
>you think that violence is a one-way street, but it really takes two to tango
I have to say, of all the dumb shit you've said so far in this thread, this one takes the top prize.
>>
>>31881139

Smart.
>>
>>31881171
Cool story bro.
Stop crossboarding and git.
>>>/qst/
>>
>>31881171
just trying to let you know everyone thinks youre an asshole when you do that, feel free to continue looking like an asshole
>>
>>31881204
same here. the best strategy is to run backwards while drawing, i trained myself to be able to run backwards very rapidly incase of this situation
>>
>>31881239

>I can't come up with a decent argument, so I'll just fall back on reddit-tier snark

It seems like the only "top prize" I've won here is the opportunity to make you look foolish.
>>
>>31881277
then best know all times what's behind you anon.
i simply don't like to let anyone arms length in. and if they are further away then evading and deploying or running away might just work. and definitely no one i don't know stands behind me.
>>
>>31881250

>>>/lgbt/

>>31881261

Your tears taste delicious.
>>
>>31880266

Here's a good channel for things like this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw
>>
>>31880725
>>Ju in MIE hoo' nao, PUTO.
>The man is so angered by your lack of respect that he jams the blade he had hidden in his offhand into your exposed side, but not before you manage to let off a few panicked shots into his thigh and abdomen.
>You both bleed out before paramedics arrive.
>Fail.
is this the mexican autist version of *teleports behind you*?
>>
>>31881218
>chest-bumping, shit-talking antics
>drawing firearm and rapidly retreating

Yanno I think there's merit to stopping the whole vaccine thing. Best case, we drastically reduce the amount of autism. Worst case, lots of people get sick and we reduce the number of stupid people.

Jus' saying.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>31881286
>haha! i win, you lose, sucker! how did i win? bec.. because i said so! thats why! ha!
>>
>>31881277
the way i figure it would be best to have a grip on a small snub nose in your pocket already before someone walks up to you. you can draw very quickly, deflect with it or hit with it and or shoot with it as required.
if you have it in a holster i don't think it will work.
>>
File: 1477589209879.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477589209879.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>31881312
>implying i give two shits about you
you sure do live in your own little world, dont you friend?
>>
>>31881310
I agree on that, i have a hard time getting in crowds or walking close to somebody, i have a good memory so if go forward i can remember what i went into/through. BUT like you said i can run into another person waiting for me.
>>
>>31880301
>he is in your bubble

lol you already fucked up sir. have fun getting murdered to death.
>>
>>31880514
>After a few moments, you realize that this person wants to fight.
>Gun out and low ready.

ILLEGAL AS FUCK BY ALL REASONABLE STANDARDS
Please read your local penal code because if you ever acted out this scenario, you would be a fucking criminal. Dude never threatens your life. He merely says something that "could" be READ INTO as a threat, doesn't appear to have the immediate physical means to carry out a threat, and is not at the present moment actually attacking you. Legally, if you pull a gun on this guy, then jesus christ what the fuck. Just walk away or stand there, but don't brandish a fucking gun at him. Christ.

If he:
1. Verbally states that he will commit deadly force upon your person AND,
2. Has the physical means to carry out deadly force against your person AND,
3. Beyond a shadow of doubt he is about to immediately harm you with deadly force (baseball bat raise, or knife in hand cocked to stab you, or holding brick up and ready to hit you, or gun out and slightly raised at you), THEN

proceed with using deadly force against this person OR
brandish with intent to mitigate the immediate and present threat of deadly force upon your person

Seriously read your local laws concerning concealed carry and deadly force
>>
File: 62695764.jpg (126KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62695764.jpg
126KB, 400x400px
>>31881537
> Beyond a shadow of doubt he is about to immediately harm you with deadly force (baseball bat raise, or knife in hand cocked to stab you, or holding brick up and ready to hit you, or gun out and slightly raised at you), THEN...brandish with intent to mitigate the immediate and present threat of deadly force upon your person
Man that is just...sad. No. That is not the world we live in. Maybe in England, or one of those other buttfucker countries like New Jersey. Here in America, some random fuck comes up to me with fists balled, talking that he wants to break my face, he gets pulled on. I'm not gonna stand there and wait for him to take the swing, or even get another step closer if I can help it.
>>
>>31881537

Very astute.
>>
>>31880377
>disability
20 handicap is not a disability
>>
>>31881604
>fantasies of a fat /k/id with a fresh CCWP
>>
>>31880302
Yes
The guy literally missed every shot
>>
>>31880266
Agree to leave and warn him not to follow without letting him know I have a gun. If he follows anyway, then I draw. If he keeps coming, I shoot to kill.
>>
>>31880459
10/10
>>
File: hungry eyes.jpg (12KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
hungry eyes.jpg
12KB, 300x395px
>>31881637
Better than your fantasies of getting your boipussy ravaged by Tyreese and the boys because you were too bitch to skin that smoke wagon.
>>
File: ur post gave me cancer.jpg (53KB, 572x614px) Image search: [Google]
ur post gave me cancer.jpg
53KB, 572x614px
>>31881768
>skin that smoke wagon
now you sound fat and gay
>>
>>31880266
Fake some kind of arbitrary foreign accent (the arbitraryness is important here; don't try sound a certain way and then have them reply because they speak that) and say "no english"

Then unholster your gun, hold it in your hand, and with your off hand, remove your belt and pull down your pants and underwear and point at your dick with your off hand, smile, and nod.

I've done this literally dozens of times, they generally get confused and run or back away slowly
>>
File: IMG_4513.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4513.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>He motions to his pocket and orders you to leave the vicinity in an increasingly aggressive tone.

>Alaska
>Stand your ground state
>don't have to leave anyplace you have the right to be

10mm to the face
>>
>>31880645
>a reasonable person would not yet be in fear for their life
cunts reaching for a blade or a gun, drop him.
>>
>>31881874

Fail.

You applied lethal force unnecessarily.
>>
>>31881935

Do you have $30,000 and an employer who doesn't mind you missing work?
>>
>>31881949
>Stand your ground
If someone is fucking with you, and your life is endangered, especially in alaska, they're getting shot. No such thing as unnecessary lethal force in that situation..
>>
>>31880541
Only in your cucked state.

In my state, as long as you're not pointing it at the fucker, you're only in trouble of a class 2 misdemeanor at the very worst.
>>
>>31883158

>If someone is fucking with you, and your life is endangered

Point out how your life was endangered in that scenario.
>>
>>31883187

You're focusing on what is legally permissive rather than the best course of action.

Try again, but with more analytical thought.
>>
>>31881218

This is what it looks like when CTR shills stop shilling and start posting casually in /k/ threads

Absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>31883194
It was a nigger. Of course your life is endangered around any dindu muh dik animal like that. They can attack at any moment.
>>
>>31883220
Fuck off to >>>/qst/ fag
>>
>>31883220
We're focusing on what is safe vs. what is sorry

better to explain yourself to a judge, and WORST CASE SCENARIO, pay a fine than get a knife in the back or a crowbar to the back of the head.
>>
>>31880266
>jive
whats this nigger speak
>>
>live in stand your ground state
Shoot the nigger
>>
>>31880373
>>31880318
>implying /k/ has ever been pro-cop

Newfags, pls go
>>
>>31883269

>It was a nigger.

No race is listed.

Point out how your life was endangered in that scenario.

>>31883282

>>>/lgbt/

>>31883314

>We're focusing on what is safe vs. what is sorry

No, we're not.

This is a pass/fail exercise.

You failed.
>>
>>31883348
watch the edge kiddo
>>
>>31880266
egg him on until he reaches for his pocket then shoot him.
>>
There's only one solution that will de-escalate the situation and resolve things.

Unzip fly, pull out penis. Start stroking until hard. Charge forward with hard penis screaming "YOUR ASS IS MINE!" If he hasn't run away before that point, he should be easy to overpower. Just remember to whistle the opening theme of the Andy Griffith show while you thrust, otherwise you might be violating state law.
>>
>>31883348

That's funny.

Day/k/are is usually over by now.
>>
Ok, I'm leaving

Then I leave

Why am I walking home through a strange neighborhood anyway
>>
>>31883349
>this is a pass/fail exercise
You mean it's a shitshow put on by a faggot. Nobody gives a fuck about YOUR magical realm.

>In a sketchy neighborhood
>asshole is aggressive towards you with no provocation
>night time
>suggests he will kill you if you don't leave
This would cause a reasonable person to fear for their life. In many states, that gives you reasonable cause to blow the fucker's head off.
>>
>>31880266
I try to leave the area. If the shitter gets in my face or tries to stop me he's getting blasted.

>Hurr you fail.

I don't give a damn. I'm a fatcat. I can afford to pay my way out of trouble with the law.
>>
>>31883404

>You mean it's a shitshow put on by a faggot.

You must have this thread confused with your life.

There's more projection in your post than in an whole movie theater.

>asshole is aggressive towards you with no provocation

Not quite.

Think harder.
>>
File: 567856795.png (487KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
567856795.png
487KB, 600x657px
>>31881537
>ILLEGAL AS FUCK BY ALL REASONABLE STANDARDS
>he didn't directly say "I am going to slit your throat white boi" he merely insinuated it with his tone and posture and aggressive body language

Fuck him. A corpse cannot tell the other side. I will say he threatened my life directly. I drew to and attempted to withdraw. He moved in closer and reached in his waist.

Letting someone get that close to begin with is a mistake. Fuck "b-but a reasonable person would just fist fight the unknown attacker who might be hiding a blade or a gun or might take your gun in the grapple!".

If he is a bitch he will bolt the moment I draw and never tell a soul. If he doesn't then that confirms he is a bad mother fucker who needs to meet jesus.
>>
>>31880266
Id pull my ruger LCP and drop 6 hot rounds of .380 FMJ right into his chest.
This should distract him long enough to allow me to flee.
>>
>>31880416

>>31880416
>>31880416
kek
>>
>>31883459

>A corpse cannot tell the other side.

No, but the media will be glad to do that for him during the months and years leading up to your court date.
>>
>>31880266
Talk shit get shot.
>>
>>31880302
>pig
Die in a car fire
>>
>>31880427
*ignore them
>>
>>31883438
>He motions to his pocket and orders you to leave the vicinity in an increasingly aggressive tone

not that anon, but if the aggressor wants me to think he's armed, I will treat him as if he was.
>>
>>31883614

Internet tough guy attitudes aside, ignoring the cues in these situations is not smart.
>>
>>31880302
>newfaggots and bootlickers getting triggered by this

kek good job anon.
>>
>jive talkin
I bust out my sick soprano and drop fresh moves on him until he either respects me or gets intimidated by my grooves.
>>
>>31883772

If it were a nigger, you might actually get some respect.

Niggers go absolutely nuts when you can freestyle well.
>>
File: 1457928359863.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1457928359863.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>31881837
what the fuck anon.
>>
>>31880266
So wait, the nigger wants us to cross the street to avoid them?
What about the integration to their society?
>>
File: Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>31881837
>I've done this literally dozens of times
>>
File: zulu.png (25KB, 650x646px) Image search: [Google]
zulu.png
25KB, 650x646px
>>31880266
>starts jive talking
Men of Harlech...
>>
File: glorious.jpg (6KB, 218x160px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
6KB, 218x160px
>>31883882
You absolutely made my night. Well played sir.
>>
File: 1461027501888.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1461027501888.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>31883549
>it is better to be another nameless black on white unsolved murder then properly processed through the court system and found not guilty

Are you retarded by birth or was it some somber accident?
>>
>>31880266

>Walk away slowly without breaking eye contact
>When you have at least 5 or 6 feet on him draw your weapon
>Tell him to get the fuck on the ground and if he looks at you you'll blast him
>Walk away with him in sight and then gtfo out of that place.
>>
>>31883349
You are a super fedora autist. Please tell me where tour law degree was from and what states your quilted for the bar you fucking homo. Because you think your some kind of authority with your pass fail faggotry
>>
>>31880266
Finish buying my drugs from him and go home.
>>
>>31880514
Enjoy prison or your well deserved execution at the hands of Jamal and friends
>>
>>31881323
Kek
>>
>>31880266
Leave, unless further antagonized.
>dumbshit.
>>
File: images__10_.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images__10_.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>31880302
Wew everybody took to this anons post as expected
>>
>>31881874
>Leave.
>BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM
ehhh might get ya in trouble anon
>>
Your hypothetical meets two of the three prongs of the ability-intent-jeopardy test. He displays the requisite ability by intimating that he has a weapon (the motion for the pocket -- you're not required by the law to assume that this motion, in its context, is simply him trying to get to his phone to play with SnapChat). The aggressiveness in his words and your subjective impression that he wants to fight indicates that he's not there to spread the gospel (intent). However, he "motions to his pocket," rather than reaches for it. If he were trying to access the pocket, that would be jeopardy (you may presume he is now attempting to pull out whatever it is in his pocket). He hasn't done that per the strict reading of your scenario. Thus, in a pure non-state specific context, you're not free to shoot yet.

So, attempt to leave, keep your hands up in a fence, verbalize that you're leaving, don't engage in conversation while doing so, don't turn your back on him, make distance while gently circling, and be aware that he may have friends setting up on you (common tactic: verbally engage with one guy, focus the target's attention on them, use another guy to come up from a blind spot and conduct the robbery). The fence is particularly important because he is "in your bubble," and if he attempts to pull whatever's in his pocket, you need to have control over that limb before accessing your own gun (he'll almost certainly beat you to the draw if he's the one initiating -- his pistol will be coming out as you process that he's drawing).
>>
Pull my CC'd Obrez and fire it at his face point blank.

No court will send a blind-deaf guy with 1st degree burns to prison.
>>
put his nigger ass on ice,

i'll never give up an opportunity to shoot a nigger if i even think for a second it can be justified. no way they'll put a white guy for killing one either.
>>
>>31889912
tough talk for an unemployed kid with more time than money
>>
>>31887510

>Ju a BITCH, cabron. Come 'round here, ju get STUCK UP. Heh heh heh.

The man ambles toward you as you back away from his threat display.

As the distance between you and the man in increases, he loses interest in you.

You successfully deescalated the situation without improperly brandishing your weapon, sustaining bodily harm, or involving yourself in a lengthy, expensive court battle.

Pass.

BUT WAIT.

IT'S TIME FOR DOUBLE JEOPARDY, /k/.

What would you do if the man pulls out a screwdriver but shows no immediate signs of attacking?
>>
>>31880266
>walking through strange neighborhood
>someone-
Immediately open fire
>>
>>31881204
Not if I draw, fall on my back to create distance, open fire on their face.

They did indeed test this with airsoft and rubber knives. Gun wins 9/10 in trained hands vs trained hands. It's on youtube. Don't make me look for the video to link you to it. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
>>
>>31890693
>what would you do if man pulls out a weapon

Shoot him?
>>
>>31890816
>Not if I draw, fall on my back to create distance, open fire on their face.
thing is you don't have the time. you can try it didn't work for anyone. when he already is making his move he will stab you before you could fall.
>>
>>31890816
you better post the vid nigger if there is such a thing.
>>
>>31891128
>>31891115
https://youtu.be/aDPlWAq-11I

They were both considered elite professionals and they test out tons of different scenarios.

Been forever since I watched it, maybe 9/10 was a bad exaggeration, but vid will reveal that dropping backwards and magdumping on a knife attack in close proximity does the trick.
>one stab and you dead
Only if you know where to strike. Even then, a turniquette can usually save a person from a deadly cut if it's an arterial cut. Even if abdominal, ambulance would need to be incompetently slow for a death to result. Most people survive most stabbings.

I'm relatively skilled with a knife and gun. But I'd only resort to the knife if I had to wrestle within close proximity aggressor for my firearm.

The holsters with straps preventing you from drawing on contact with the handle can definitely cost you your life and make you fail to take your aggressors, definitely. Kydex and even nylon holsters that are relatively form-fitted are superior to any holster that requires you put a retention strap over the handle of your gun.
>>
>>31891350
lol neither of them is from talking distance.
if a negro walks up to you on the street nothing in his hand then pulls a knife from arms length it will not be telegraphed from 21 feet like this vid.
jesus.
>>
>>31891350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y49rv3QBtkk
when you talk to someone generally they will be a lot closer random dude passing you on the street will be a hell of a lot closer. sometimes shoulders touching.

and that is what i was referring to here: >>31881002

last time i was attacked one of the faggots already passed me and tried to hook my leg as the other came and swinged at me. i could tell they are up to no good from them positioning themselves so i was not tripped but when it all became evident it was an attack and not just them being drunk and stumbling around it was already at arms length with two opponents. if they started with a knife i would be dead. i punched the second dude in the face knife already in hand as i stepped over the first ones leg and was facing both of them pretty obvious for everyone what's going on. thank god they were high as a kite and moved like slomo. i could get away without killing anyone.
>>
If it's a black dude, just show him your gun tell him to fuck off, he ain't going to the police to snitch.
>>
>>31883608
>>31880373
>>31880318
Don't the locals have some boots that need tongue polishing?
>>
>>31880645
brandishing is usually is not a crime if it averts one but local law may vary.
>>
>starts jive talking.

I instantly draw and defend myself.

I can easily get off on a technicality. His threats were lost in translation etc.
>>
>>31891702
A black dude is not going to the police to rat on you for brandishing.
>>
>>31891622
>>31891734

Blacks are the biggest snitches in the world are you fucking kidding? Confirmed never living in the ghetto ever.
>>
>>31891734
of course not but the implication that you're going to go to jail for unholstering a firearm but not shooting anyone is silly and in fact not how the law works.
if you go around waving a firearm around for the purpose of causing alarm, yes, the law is going to have words.
>>
>>31883349
>>It was a nigger.
>No race is listed.
Its actions clearly demonstrate it is a nigger regardless of its skin color.
>>
>>31891754
I live in fucking Detroit asshole. A black that approaches a white dude at night has at least 2 warrants out against him.
>>
>>31880266
attempt to avoid confrontation, given that he wants me to leave, simply continue on my way. maintain vigilance as to where he is and what he is doing, and be prepared to act accordingly to what he does.
>>
>>31880302
die in a fire you fucking nigger
>>
>>31891350

Never fall on your back with someone that close, just don't.
>>
File: IMG_4539.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4539.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Alaska
>stand your ground
.454 casull to the face
>>
>>31891969
>>31880318
>>31880373
>>31883608
>being a statist cuck who supports the police state
>>>/out/
>>
>>31880266
I shoot him
>>
>>31883964
>No, but the media will be glad to do that for him during the months and years leading up to your court date.

The /k/ is for /k/uck, friend. The idea of self-defense to nu-/k/ucks is to never be in the situation in the first place.
>>
File: 1475997385321.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475997385321.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>31880302
>>31883348
>implying /k/ has ever been anti-cop
There is a difference between Cops and Feds kiddo
>>
>>31880266
>He motions to his pocket
And thats when i had to protect myself, officer.
>>
>>31892245
/k/ has always been a good portion cop haters and a good portion cops/bootlickers. I dont really remember a time when one was an overwhelming majority
>>
>>31887464
It's a stand your ground state. You don't have to leave. That's what stand your ground means
>>
>>31880266
Let him kill me because if I kill him it's racist.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.