[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey dudes. I love to draw and want to go digital, what are some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 284x177px
Hey dudes. I love to draw and want to go digital, what are some drawing tablets/software you would recommend?
>>
>>2883711
I've only ever used a wacom intuos art tablet so I don't know how good other are, but it's pretty nice. Some you can rest your hand on while you draw and some you can't, so watch for that. Try and get one as close to the size of your monitor as you can.
As for software if you want free there's krita or gimp, If you want to pay I think photoshop is $10 or $20 a month or you can buy Sai for $50.
I find that Sai is much better for drawing than ps.
>>
>>2883711
Why the fuck are you making a thread for this? You just come into /ic/ for the first time without looking at the sticky, without lurking to get even the vaguest notion what the etiquette is around here, without LOOKING to see if the answers to your questions are already posted, shitting up the board with another one of these fucking threads.

There are links in the fucking sticky, you stupid mother fucker. There are links to discussions about tablets in it and commentary on what the industry standard software is. >>1579290

There are three fucking threads about tablets: >>2862514 >>2880326 >>2881786

There is a thread about software: >>2872822

There are ALWAYS threads about these things, because faggots like you think this board exists for you to come in here and ask the most fucking basic and obvious questions, the kinds of questions you SHOULD FUCKING REALIZE ARE COMMONPLACE AND WILL HAVE ANSWERS POSTED ALREADY (IN THE FUCKING STICKY).

And if you somehow didn't realize that EVERY beginner artist wants to know what equipment to use, and so answers to such questions will exist in any easy to find location, there is also a FUCKING "QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS" THREAD, WHERE YOU COULD ASK YOUR FUCKING OVERLY GENERIC AND COMMON PLACE QUESTIONS - QUESTIONS THAT YOU COULD FIND THE ANSWERS TO ON YOUR OWN IN A DOZEN PLACES A DOZEN TIMES OVER IF YOU JUST LOOKED AROUND FOR FIVE FUCKING SECONDS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT:
>>
>>2883926
Just answer the mans question. Jesus Christ I hate how cunty all these niche little board communities are. Could you really not think of any way to say this remotely nicely? "Oh hey OP, you know there's threads open for this right? You should ask their". I'm gonna go practice my fundies so I can adequately draw the level of disgust I have for you.
>>
>>2884638
You know how much information there is to cover and how little information he has provided us to help guide the conversation?
>>
cintiq 27qhd.
>>
>>2883926
i find it weird that you mention "etiquette" and "shitting up the board" in the same post that you go on a youtube-tier all caps rant about something as harmless as the OP asking a broad and common question that is answerable and relevant to the board's topic.
>>
>>2883926
I sympathize with your rage
Fucking cunts honestly dont deserve sympathy at this point. Anyone defending him is guaranteed to have been here less than a year so theyre not jaded yet
>>
>>2884638
You're thinking of this from the perspective of stupid faggots who don't give a fuck about the communities they enter. Any reasonable person should understand that their extremely generic questions aren't remotely unique, and if they aren't unique THEY'VE BEEN ANSWERED.

Even if he had interesting and unique questions, he could have first browsed the board to get an idea of the etiquette of the board. So basically, he's a disrespectful motherfucker who doesn't deserve an answer.

>>2884766
My posts in this thread aren't shitting up the board because they aren't bumping the thread, dumbass. "sage" in the options field.

>common question
that's the issue, there are far too many of these threads, which are actually only tangentially related to the board's topic. No one should have to tell newcomers to use common fucking sense, and use the etiquette that's expected anywhere on the fucking internet. What does the sticky say? It says "READ THE STICKY." That should be rule #1 for /ic/, and posters like OP, who clearly haven't, should be banned.

A hardware general or software general is one thing, an open discussion on those topics. But coming here and starting a new thread for your own personal recommendations is a completely selfish asshole move.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.