[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good tablet in the $2-500 range? Ideally one with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

What's a good tablet in the $2-500 range? Ideally one with a screen I can draw on, with pressure sensitivity and little lag. I don't know how unreasonable that is to ask.
>>
>>2880326
iPad Pro or Cintiq
>>
i bought a monoprice tablet from amazon. Im pretty happy with it and you can have them send you 2 or more if the first one seems off. That's what happened to me that i felt mine was off and asked if they could send me another and if i could send back the one i didnt want and they were like hell ya bro.

and it was only like 300. You could do that with the xp22 artist too i think. as long as you buy thru amazon.
>>
>>2880328
iPad is not in $500 range...
>>
>>2880683
How's the pressure sensitivity and lag?
>>
>>2880326
intuos pro medium is your best bet. theres no good screen tablets for that price.
>>
>>2880805
Even the mono price? I dont want to fork 1-2k for a tablet. Thats more than my computer.
>>
>>2880803
>How's the pressure sensitivity and lag?
I'm not that anon but I got a 19 inch monoprice tablet monitor for about $300 and it works fine, no lag and pressure sensitivity is good, works well in ps, toon boom, and blender.
>>
>>2880696
OP SAID 2500 RETARD
>>
>>2880844
its 500 or less
>>
>>2880326
cintiq-12WX
>>
Pretty sure u can find used cintiq 13 for less than 500. Not sure if u want someone's used tablet that badly tho
>>
>>2880326
You write it like "$200~500" or nobody will understad what you're talking about.
It looks like you're saying 2500$
>>
huion 680s

40 bucks, works well.
>>
>>2880846
AHAH FUCKING POOR PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>2880803
i feel that it's good. Like i said you should buy from amazon and you have a month to try it out. when i first got it i thought it was ass desu like it would heat up quickly near the mp logo and it was laggy af. I then contacted amazon about sending me another. and my hunch was correct. I probably got a dmged one and the 2nd one was working great. only thing is that it is a fingerprint magnet. Also make sure you have a 3.0 port. i felt it had more lag in a 2.0 port. but then again that was with the first one i tried.
>>
>>2880893
>looks like you're saying 2500$
nah OP means from $2 to $500

OP is looking for anything from a pencil and paper to a used tablet
>>
I bought a Ugee HK1560 from China, for $400.

Great investement, no noticeable lag or anything. Some parallax but comparable to last gen cintiq models (I have a friend who has a 21UX and the parallax is horrible, the ugee is way better).

As long as you calibrate it and keep it in one place, you shouldn't have any problems.
>>
Artisul D13 is 599.99 USD but I'm sure if you can manage 500, then you can scrounge up another 100
>>
>>2882346
Actually the bundle right now is currently 449.99 USD on Amazon
>>
Anyone have a Huion Giano?

It's pretty cheap in price.
>>
i have a huion 1060 pro and i'm not really happy with it. maybe it's the drivers/software, but it seems to lag in photoshop cs6 (will sometimes draw a small segment of a line completely straight) and paint tool sai. sometimes doesn't respond at all for a few seconds. also stuck with cursor position being relative rather than absolute (active surface scaled to screen).

i don't really know how to fix this and i had a wacom bamboo before and never had a problem, so i'm thinking of just dropping money on a new intuos tablet entirely. i know the major differences between the art/photo/comic/3d are the kinds of software that come bundled with them.

is the intuos line my best bet? or does anyone have any idea how to fix this ching chong shit?

also, why the fuck do screen tablets cost so much if they're basically just touch tablets with more sensitivity levels and come bundled with a pen?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.