[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law of Attraction (The Secret)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the secret.jpg (4KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
the secret.jpg
4KB, 280x180px
Not many know about it, but for those who do, i need help. I haven't used it in months, and life is getting hard. Any tips on how to get out of negativity and start using the secret daily again?
>>
Please explain briefly OP.

Is it Pick Up Autist voodoo or something worthwhile?
>>
>>936100
Just be yourself :)
>>
>>936100
Law of Attraction is new age stupid bullshit that gets used by charlatans to try to sell you their courses/books/audiobooks/etc. If you need such a crutch to live your life, perhaps you should re-evaluate your life and look for something that is less of a faggy meme.
>>
You have to become active to wake your will up again.

Do this by changing your situation. Go somewhere you haven't been before, with a goal. I own a camera so I go out and take pictures of things and think in between. My photos are pointless but it causes me to Do something

When you're moving, you use the momentum to focus on the path and will what you need

Also try to exercise and eat better, take walks, smoke or read, sit and drink coffee alone. These are activities that help me, not necessarily you. Find your version of drinking coffee
>>
>>936171
This anon is both right and wrong. In that you absolutely don't need any book to tell you how to do it.

All it comes down to is that you get what you give

Also do breathing exercises any time you feel your mind waver
>>
Burn your copy and stop denying the free will of yourself and others.

If you want actually comforting philosophy go read the Stoics, not this new age bullshit.
>>
>>936100
>>>/adv/

But that's being very generous...

>>>/x/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
Dont even go to /x with that shit. Just fuck off to reddit
>>
He's just baiting ffs
>>
>>936100
>>936171
>>936345
>>936371

Okay, fuck you guys then. Ive studied philosophy and psychology for the past 5 years, and tried something new that worked. Don't be fucking assholes about it
>>
>>936380
Not any of them but why respond so defensively? You respond to the negative posts but not the positive; this is exactly why you're struggling currently
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.