[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that South Italians aren't really White.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 19

File: South Italy.jpg (304KB, 1024x997px) Image search: [Google]
South Italy.jpg
304KB, 1024x997px
That's what it says. Unless you're going to start calling Jews Whites.
>>
What I'm seeing here is that levantines with low arab admixture are white. Good to know.

Also,
>that """"""turk""""""" that clusters with bulgarians.
>that """"""greek""""""" that clusters with turks.

It's nice to see the memes come true.
>>
>>2867892
What I'm seeing here is that Indo-European Armenians cluster with semitic Assyrians and Georgian Jews

Explain yourselves, Armenians
>>
>>2867939

It might be an Anatolian element though.
>>
>>2867892
Are Cypriots Phoenicians mixed with Greeks?
>>
>>2867967

Indo-European isn't an ethnicity.
>>
>>2867892

I'll bet you a thousand dollars you don't know what the X and Y axes on that graph are.
>>
>>2867978

>t. salty Wop
>>
>>2867977
/pol/ told me it is
>>
>>2867982

Pay up, faggot.
>>
>>2867984
/pol/ is full of idiots that worship a homeless murderer who worships Odin himself
>>
>>2867986

You Wops aren't pure Whitey. Get over it and embrace your Near Eastern heritage. At least it isn't Nigger.
>>
Who cares about being "white?"

>exotic dark skin, but get to pass as white according to anyone who matters
>big dicks, body hair

You are so fucking jealous.
>>
>>2867892
I consider all indigenous Europeans and Ashkenazis(inb4 /pol/ asshurt) to be "white".
>>
>>2867992

You think calling me a wop (I'm not even Italian) and accusing me of being "not white" (could not care less) is going to distract from the fact that you have no idea what this smoking gun graph you posted even means?

Protip: if people as retarded as you can be white, being white is not worth bragging about
>>
>>2868053

>is now triggered
>>
>>2868053
>t. triggered Iranian because Levantines cluster closer to Europeans

You're South Asian. Deal with it
>>
>>2868075

Could be an Achmed sore about it showing Palestinians down with actual Arabs.
>>
>>2867892
its the Sicilians that are non white you dumb shit

leave us out of this
>>
>>2868097
I've seen him sperg about the same thing before. He's Iranian
>>
im pretty new to this board, is it pol2.0?
>>
>>2868106

You're right there with Sicilians.
>>
>>2867990
I thought we were supposed to hate /pol/ for being Christians. What are we supposed to hate this week?
>>
>>2868106
Sicilians are pretty much the same as Southern Italians. They derive the bulk of their ancestry from mainland Southern Italy, and they show genetic affinities with Greek Islanders. Whether they are "white" or not is depends on societal perceptions.

Stop pretending you're different from them.
>>
>>2868119

>pol are christians

How do they excuse worshipping a dead Jew?
>>
>>2868114
If the mods would do their fucking jobs all /pol/ threads would be deleted in minutes, no idea what they are doing because unless they have some undisclosed deal with the FBI to use 4chan as a honeypot they have no excuse
>>
File: 1491235337778.jpg (175KB, 938x844px) Image search: [Google]
1491235337778.jpg
175KB, 938x844px
Surprised anyone posted this because it clearly just shows that Greeks and Italians form their own unique cluster.

Basically BTFO nordcucks, krauts, anglo scum, and frogs.
>>
>>2867892
Reminder OP is a faggot who probably thinks haplogroups are the end all to all when it comes to genetics.
>>
>>2868139
i like to shitpost about whiteness on pol but i hoped i could find a secret little place where i can cool down and actually be a decent human being that talks and acts as such
guess i was delusional
>>
>>2868139

It's not just pol. I'm sure enough of the worse posts are down by redditors, tumblrinas, and twatters. At most pol has a bit of a lead.
>>
File: content-1.jpg (306KB, 700x1081px) Image search: [Google]
content-1.jpg
306KB, 700x1081px
>>2867892
>French stand alone and do not take part in the great mongrelization on the left
Feels good
>>
>>2868115
>>2868125
Sicily was raped over and over again , in southern Italy all we had was latins, greeks, and lombards
>>
>>2868152

>can't counter the OP graph.

It's okay Mr. Wop. Or are you some Achmed or Richard Spencer?
>>
>>2868169

>still forcing we iz puur whytes
>>
>>2868179
I don't give a fuck about white pride, but I certainly don't want to be misplaced into the black pride category either
>>
File: 1495498599497.png (46KB, 579x263px) Image search: [Google]
1495498599497.png
46KB, 579x263px
>>2868169
>Sicilian genetics
>>
>>2868193

>Not being pur whytea makes you a Nigger.
>>
>>2868169
The true romance meme.
>>
>>2867892
>>>/int/
>>>/bant/
>>>/pol/
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/
>>
fuck you guys , Sothern Italians don't include Sicily and it is Sicily alone that has the north African blood in them due to the Carthaginians or the Muslims
>>
>>2867975
The biggest reason why Greeks don't cluster with Cypriots that much is because Greece was affected by the Dorian invasion while Cyprus wasn't, Cypriots are in a sense more Myceanean than Greeks are
>>
>>2868236
Calabrians are just as dark as Sicilians
>>
>>2868236
latinos, sicilians, moors, berbers are all from the same criminalistic, recidivist north afros
>>
>>2868255
Sicilians are Moroccans
Scicilians are Italians from Morocco.
sicilians are the rapebabys of tunisians, moroccans and marmluks.

Sicilians are like those criminal latinos
since latinos also have berber ancestry
>>
>>2868075
>>2868097
>>2868108

Nope, American of German/Scotch ancestry.
>>
>>2868236

>graph shows South Italians over there with Ashkenazi Jews.
>>
>>2868241
Why do Cypriots cluster so close to Lebanese people?
>>
>>2868255
berbers of morocco united under arabs and invaded the western mediterrenean (iberia, sicily etc)

moroccans lost iberia and converted to christianity and went on to populate latin america. most latinos, mestizos descend from berbers

throughout history moroccans excelled as pirates and their descendants practiced in the caribbeans
>>
>>2868175
>graph
>no sources citied
>no autosomal DNA records
>>
>>2868264
>mafia and corruption
makes sense
>>
>>2868264
It's because when the Jews first began leaving the Levant/Near East, they mixed in some of the local Greeks and Italians and spread forth. Y DNA is a big mixed mess, while the mtDNA still clearly shows that they originated somewhere in the Levant. Pretty simplified explanation, though.
>>
>>2868255
when the Italians immigrated to America they came upon a weak and cucked white male who agreed to ban alcohol for the sake of women.

Taking advantage of such a weak and feminine people through crime was just too good to pass up.

We weren't criminals back in the home country
>>
>it's a "/pol/ suddenly think they're expert biologists while having zero education in that field and being incapable of reading a simple graph" episode
>>
Why are these cancerous threads allowed?
>>
>>2868287
the alcohol ban was exploited by gefilte fish jews, leprechaun irish and couscous italians.

Couscous (Berber: ⵙⵉⴽⵙⵓ, Seksu) is a North African Berber[2] dish of small steamed balls of semolina, usually served with a stew spooned on top. Couscous is a staple food throughout the North African cuisines of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauritania and Libya and Sicily.
>>
>>2868311
Il cuscus o cuscussù[1] (in francese couscous; in arabo magrebino كسكس; in berbero seksu con un significato in berbero) è un alimento tipico del Nordafrica e della Sicilia occidentale, e della Sardegna sudoccidentale (Calasetta, Isola di Sant'Antioco e Carloforte) dove prende il nome di Kaskà (pron. cashcà), costituito da agglomerati ovvero granelli di semola di frumento cotti a vapore (del diametro di un millimetro prima della cottura, poi dopo la cottura diventano sempre più grandi).

berber af
>>
File: 1488507543724.jpg (2MB, 3251x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1488507543724.jpg
2MB, 3251x2241px
>>2868260
Sicily's y-dna distribution is completely different from Tunisia's, unlike Latinos and Iberians for example.

If rape occurred, what happened?

>>2868285
Jews are near-eastern/mediterranean on the paternal line. There are more European lineages on the maternal, at least among Ashkenazim and Sephardim.

>>2868152
The pca in OP is based on autosomal dna. pic related is haplogroups.
>>
>>2867892
It's almost as if ashkenazim descend from southern italians.
pol truly is brain dead
>>
>>2868314
Couscous with fish soup is a traditional dish in Trapani, Sicily.

prooves why all the sigilianos look and act just as wild, aggressive and miserable as berbers and latinos. fuck moors
>>
>>2868302
Read the sticky

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, ANTHROPOLOGY, ancient languages, etc
>>
>>2868326
explains the vulgar behavior, clannish mafia and corrupt tendencies
>>
>>2868320
>Jews are near-eastern/mediterranean on the paternal line. There are more European lineages on the maternal, at least among Ashkenazim and Sephardim.

Ah, damn. I was wrong, then. Still pretty neat nonetheless.
>>
>>2868332
>>2868359
/his/ actually has more genuine crazies than /pol/. At least on pol people are mostly just shitposting.
>>
>>2868271
>>2868296

>t. tumblr

Feels over Facts.
>>
>>2867892
can someone explain to me how to read this fucking chart?
>>
>>2868394
It's a genetic distance map
>>
>>2868394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQhVWUcXM0A

I don't know if it will help.
>>
>>2868134
/pol/ is whatever will elicit the biggest reaction from stupid leftists stupid enough to fall for stupid /pol/
>>
>>2868399
>>2868408

thank you bros, i get it.
However I don't understand OP's point: Sicilians are there with Southern Italians, near the Meds and the Jews. It makes perfect sense to me and it doesn't seem to indicate they are non-white
>>
>>2868424

Are Jews White?
>>
>>2868369
but both boards are in agreement that the worst historical groups in europe are;

germanics
turko-slavs (mix of germanics and mongols)
berbers (including sicilians and related groups)
>>
>>2868437
Sicilians aren't berber.

Turko-slavs?? Germanic and mongol?
>>
>>2868451
slavs have goths, uralics, turks, mongols. the worst of the german with the worst of the mongol
>>
>>2868394
>>2868424
This video is a good introduction to population genetics. To anyone who is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzG99bexziA
>>
File: dnaeu.jpg (123KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
dnaeu.jpg
123KB, 1500x1400px
>>2868437
sefardic jews are berbers. ashkenazis are berbers plus germanic and/or turko-slav
>>
>>2868266
Probably because they have Middle Eastern roots as well? Doesn't mean that they are semites though, if anything they are more Anatolian-like. Other than Greeks and Phoenicians, nobody else made some serious effort to change the blood of the population
>>
>>2868266
Cyprus was colonized by Phoenicians and was under the control of Assyrians too for some time, also even before then they orinally came from Cilicia/Syria during the early neolithic, so they share the same roots as other west Asians, only later the Myceneans Greeks and the Ionian Greeks will settle on the island.
>>
File: IMG_0832.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
>>2868484
Nice photoshop.

This is the original
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 750x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 750x407px
>>2868287
>Anglo
>white
Italians are more white.The Anglo has done more damage to the euro race more then any krautmin or Jew could ever dream.Part of the Anglo soul is hatred of Europe so much so they rather have shit flinging pakis then bumbling pollacks.
>>
>>2868512
>if anything they are more Anatolian-like

But they cluster closer to Levantines
>>
>>2868534
So they're levantines who got hellenized
>>
>>2868547
Good post
Who's the artists name?
>>
>>2868548
Look at this
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
Cypriots carry J2 the most which is considered the Greco-Anatolian gene, meanwhile they barely have J1 which is considered the semite gene, compare the Cyprus haplogroups with the rest of the Middle Eastern countries and you'll see the difference
>>
>>2868548
Have there been any genetics tests done linking Cypriots to ancient Phoenicians? Based on them clustering with the Lebanese whose only major wave of migration to Cyprus was during that time? It sounds interesting.
>>
>>2868561
wrong see>>2868576
>>
>>2868581
Phoenicians only had a few colonies in Cyprus compared to the Greeks, it's likely they became assimilated in the end and became Greeks
>>
>>2868320
>>2868371
>not peer reviewed
>not in academic journals or verified
Yeah okay.
>>
>>2868603

Hey there wop.
>>
>>2868576
>Haplomemes
>>
>>2868603
It just illustrates the y-dna distributions of different populations. You can find the studies on different populations' y-dna distributions online. I'm not going to write a thesis length post.

Go check for yourself if you don't believe.
>>
>>2868614
>>
>>2868326

It's a bit more complex from that - apart from Romanization and Hellenization of Judea, apart from intermarriage in the diaspora, the Philistines were probably related closely to Mycenaean Greeks (and Greeks also colonized Magna Graecia) and the Carthaginians ruled Sicily for a while and they were a Phoenician colony. Both Phoenicians and Philistines neighbored ancient Israel and the bible complained plenty about Jews marrying them and especially importing their gods, and the Canaanite culture ancient Judaism grew out of wasn't all that distinct from those two.

Lots of interaction around the eastern med in the bronze age and classical antiquity and it's hard to say explicitly what genes came from where.
>>
>>2868583
>See muh haplomemes

You're an idiot

J2 is also widespread in West Asia, also haplomemes don't mean anything
>>
>>2868625
>Getting their vaginas filled with Roman semen

romans had a mandatory policy that all jewess brides be given off to a roman soldier for insemination

so cucking was the norm

ISRAELISM was originally patrilineal
after the destruction of the 1st temple, a matrilineal sect arose and became dominant

also roman official policy was officially to cuck jews, a newly wed jewish bride was required to be deflowered by a roman soldier or official. these newly wed brides would spend a few days or weeks as roman sex slaves

once the romans were done w/ the jewess and wore out all her cavities, she was returned, limping with gaping holes, to her jewish groom

goyim cucking the jews was very common and kids born to jewish mothers were unverifable

to continue the jewish nation, the cucked adopted matrilineal poicy

the matrilineal sect became the most populace, due to rampant cucking

romans converted en-masse to judaism, by way of kosher vagoo

the roman soldiers, officials etc lived in israel and converted roman sperm into jewish babies via slippery kosher virgin vagoooo

roman tradition of jus primae noctis aka "right of the first night" aka fuck other man's brides till her cavities are worn out and sore (takes several weeks)

https://books.google.ca/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167
>>
I don't understand the problem here. Any geneticist is well aware of significant west asian input in south Italy which is what causes them to be pulled towards the near east in those PCAs.

At the same time; i don't see why does it make any sense or is in any way useful to put, say, Norwegians and Sicilians in the same box. They are obviously two different caucasoid populations.
>>
>>2868608
Hey there, /pol/shit.

>>2868621
All those are based off maternal lineage, completely worthless compared to tracking via autosomal data and often even contradicted by it.
>>
>>2868650
yes, frolicking was rampant and virgin births were euphemisms to uphold righteousness

similar to Monica Lewinsky's Rabbi claiming her innocence and righteousness after her voluntary sex acts on a married goyim official

it is an old tradition to claim innocence and righteousness while whoring

Judaism was patrilineal until the exile, foreign occupation, and massive whoring on an epic scale, at which point a switch to matrilneal society was implemented to avoid extinction

Lactantius (300 AD) wrote about a very similar sexual privilege exercised by the emperor Maximin (†313 AD; cf. Moreau 1954: 121). For example, in Talmudic and later in Midrashic sources, the Roman and Greek occupiers are said to have claimed this privilege (Patai 1974: 177f.).

www.fibri.de/jus/arthbes.htm
>>
File: 1493071515760.png (360KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
1493071515760.png
360KB, 750x713px
>>2868647
>Haplomemes don't mean anything
The "Haplomemes" literally tell you why Cypriots don't seem to mingle with the rest of the Middle East despite being closely related, look at the fucking graph in the OP, you have to be blind to not see the gap between Cypriots and the rest of the Levantines. Even if they all might come from the same place which could be Anatolia it doesn't change the fact that the rest of the Levantines mixed with J1 carrying semites while the Cypriots barely had any of it because of not mixing with them, even when they were also being reinforced by the Greek migrations who also carried J2
>>
File: IMG_0834.jpg (136KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0834.jpg
136KB, 800x581px
>>2868576
J2 is more common in Lebanon than in Greece according to that website

>Outside the Caucasus, the highest frequencies of J2 are observed in Cyprus (37%), Crete (34%), northern Iraq (28%), Lebanon (26%), Turkey (24%, with peaks of 30% in the Marmara region and in central Anatolia), Greece (23%), Central Italy (23%), Sicily (23%), South Italy (21.5%), and Albania (19.5%), as well as among Jewish people (19 to 25%).
>>
>>2868719
explain Crete then
>>
>>2868692
Everyone knows that autosomal DNA >>>>> Haplogroups

Fuck off pleb
>>
>>2868692
>being on an island means you're genetically isolated save the occasional migration!

Thank you for the stunning observation robert
>>
>>2868735
and yet nobody posted that shit here, faggot
>>
>>2868719
Wonder how high J2 was in Lebanon before they got arab'd
>>
>>2868758
They never got Arab'd. No one did. This is and always has been a meme.
>>
>>2868768
This they were always part Arab, the Phoenicians were semites after all.
>>
>>2868758
>>2868768
>>2868779
arab is not native to levant, arab is native to peninsula arabia

Arabs are only indigenous to South Arabia

>Arabs originate from South Arabia, descending from Qahtan. The Qahtanites (Qahtanis) migrated from the land of Yemen following the destruction of the Ma'rib Dam (sadd Ma'rib)
During Mohamed imperialist conquests, they expanded and occupied the entire MENA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qahtanite

>The Nabataean language was a western Aramaic dialect and was the language of the Nabataeans of the Negev, east bank of the Jordan, and the Sinai Peninsula.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataean_language

The Nabatean language was an offshoot of Aramaic. With increasing immigration of nomadic Arab tribes, the Nabatean language became increasingly influenced by Arabic. From the Islamic era, the Arabic influence became overwhelming, and was replaced with Arabs.

they got overwhelmed by Arabian peninsulars (Qahtanites) and lost their Aramaic language to Arab imperialism which then continued on its path of destruction to destroy Copts, Assyrians, Aramaeans, Phoenicians, Berbers all of whom became Arabized thru Arab imperialism
Just like you claim Nabataeans (Aramaeans) to be Arab today, so have you done to Copts, Berbers, Assyrians.. all of whom are not Arabs
>>
>>2868805
The Guardians hold to several key beliefs:

Lebanon is an ancient nation of unique ethnicity.
Modern Lebanese people descended from the Phoenicians.
Phoenicia was the father of early Western civilization.[9]

This has led the Guardians to maintain that Lebanese people are not Arabs. The political consequence of this stance advocates the 'de-Arabization' of Lebanon. Similarly, followers draw a distinction between Arabic and 'Lebanese', aiming to restore the form created by Lebanese philosopher Said Akl. The Guardians of the Cedars have adopted positions hostile to Pan-Arabism. This is believed to be the main reason why they did not grow as a party in Lebanon outside the Maronite community.
>>
>>2868692
Haplomemes meat shit

According to haplomemes Basque are Indoeuropeans but they actually have very few indoeuropean blood and speak a non indoeuropean language
>>
>>2868741
Except that being on an island doesn't mean being genetically isolated

England, Ireland have relatively recent DNA, so does Sicily and many other islands

Crete and Cyprus were both known in ancient times for being a clusterfuck of different ethnicities and they still are today, especially Cyprus
>>
File: 1494084010639.png (410KB, 733x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494084010639.png
410KB, 733x510px
>>2868962
>Sicily is not a clusterfuck of different ethnicities
you can't be serious
>>
>>2868977
Can you read you fucking retard?

You had the time to search for that dumb image but couldn't read my post well enough?

I've never said that and if anything my post implies the contrary.
>>
>>2868948
>According to haplomemes Basque are Indoeuropeans but they actually have very few indoeuropean blood and speak a non indoeuropean language
the image at the OP is implying the same thing, Basque's are closely related to other Iberians who are IndoEuropeans
>>
>>2868948
Basques do have a fairly significant Yamnaya input though
>>
you're all a bunch of fucking cretins, none of you have any historical knowledge in special the south italian retard
fuck this shit
>>
>>2868996
they have like 15% Yamnaya DNA but like 98% r1b (Yamnaya) haplogroup

Also other maps show that they have almost 0 Caucasian hg admixture which comes with the Yamnaya package
>>
>>2869006
most likely founder effect, their R1b is also very little varied and almost exclusively of the CeltIberian variety
as for CHG, it all depends on the test used I guess
>>
>>2868986
Basques are quite distant from PIE, you can see it in the map, closest to PIE would be North Eastern Europeans who are far away from Bassque
>>
>>2868692
>the gap between Cypriots and the rest of the Levantines

Yes because Cypriots have some Greek admixture. They're still mostly Levantine though
>>
>>2869023
if they were mostly Levantine they wouldn't be Greeks
>>
>>2869029
>What is Hellenization
>>
>>2869039
Hellenization wasn't a thing before Alexander's conquests
>>
>>2868650
>romans had a mandatory policy that all jewess brides be given off to a roman soldier for insemination
Source?
>>
>>2869045
>Greeks never spread their culture before Alexander the Great
>>
>>2869095
That's not even close to how Alexander spread Hellenism, plus culture doesn't get spread without genes, as in the foreign people
>>
>>2869129
>culture doesn't get spread without genes

Cypriots are Levantines mixed with Greeks. I've already told you that
>>
>>2868719
Post the full map Eurocentrist shitlord.
>>
>>2868692
>J2 is greek
lmao check>>2869300
>>
File: Magna Grecia.jpg (417KB, 800x957px) Image search: [Google]
Magna Grecia.jpg
417KB, 800x957px
>>2869304

> J2 haplomeme is Greek
> J2 haplomeme is associated with Greek colonization

pick one
>>
>>2868650
Why did they want jewesses so bad?
>>
>>2868625
>>2868719
>>2868650

OK, here some info for thought:

1. Haplomeme J (and it's subclades J2 and J1) originated from Fertile Crescent (and/or South Caucasus ?).

2. Greek colonization of western Middle east. Examples:
2a. Philistine Pentapolis by Mycenaean Greeks (even if it's true I don't consider it a big impact on gene flow).
2b. Hellenistic period colonization which continued during Roman and Est Roman (Byzantine) times like the Syrian tetrapolis (Antioch on the Orontes - Syrian Antioch in Hatay-Turkey, Laodicea paralos (Latakia) in Syria, Apamea in western Syria, Seleucia en Pieria, in Hatay-Turkey)
and Dekapolis (Gerasa in Jordan, Scythopolis (Beth-Shean) in Israel, Antiochia Hippos (Al Huson) in Golan Heights, Gadara (Umm Qais) in Jordan, Pella in Jordan, Philadelphia, modern day Amman, the capital of Jordan, Dion (Beit Ras) in Jordan, Canatha (Qanawat) in Syria, Raphana in Jordan, Seleucia (Abila) in Jordan)
During the time of Christ there were more than 150 Greek or Hellenized cities in the Western Middle East.
Antiochia (Antioch on the Orontes - Syrian Antioch) located near modern Antakya, Hatay Province, Turkey was one of the biggest cities of the civilised world that time (400k-800k inhabitants. The Antiochians were Greeks (Greeks in origin) according to emperor Julian (source: Julian's Misopogon)

3. Possible conversion of Greeks to the kike religion version 1 (Judaism). The Greek cities Pella and Dion in Jordan were destroyed by the kike king Alexander Jannaeus because the inhabitants would not agree to convert to Judaism (ie: the had to mutilate their dicks, stop bathing, stop playing sports, stop watching theater, stop studing, worship kike god).
>>
Even if they weren't white why does it matter?
seriously tell me how it would change anything?
>>
>>2868147
funny seeing as greeks got dominated by the turks and now literally sucks german cock for gibsmedat shekels
>>
File: 546789756784534678.png (443KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
546789756784534678.png
443KB, 1000x1050px
>>2868119
>>
>>2868650
>making shit up
>>
Can you read your own graph, OP? Also Ashkenazi Jews are White.
>>
>>2867892
Ignores Norman Sicilians, Greeks, Lombard.... Yeah ok buddy
>>
>>2869048
>>2869410

https://books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167

www.fibri.de/jus/arthbes.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100

The Jerusalem Talmud (Ket. 25c) declares that owing to the claims of the strategus on betrothed girls they were married in their fiancés' houses. The Babylonian Talmud (Ket. 3b) says that it used to be a custom for maidens to marry on Wednesday and widows on Thursday, but that the marriage-day had been changed to Tuesday so as to avoid the right claimed by the "tafsar" or prince; and in a late scholium on the Megillat Ta'anit it is even declared that Mattathias the high priest began the war of independence in order to save his daughter from a similar outrage. A midrash on Ḥanukkah (ed. Jellinek, i. 137) also mentions this tradition, to which the Book of Judith may have some reference. S. Krauss suggests, further, that the right in question was put into force by the pretor Lucius Quietus about 117.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9095-jus-primae-noctis
>>
>>2868320
Whats that big transparent part of irans diagram supposed to mean?
>>
>>2868119
/pol/ was never Christian, though.
That'd be /lit/.
>>
>>2869957

>White
>>
Yes, and?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>2870452

As someone who spends most of his time shitposting on both /lit/ and /his/, I can assure you that /his/ is preponderantly the religious board. There's a ton of Muslims and Christians on here. Probably a couple of Jews here.
>>
>>2867892
You forgot to tell me why this mattered or why I should care, though.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.