[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is America the rape capital of the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0780.jpg (195KB, 1800x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0780.jpg
195KB, 1800x820px
Is America the rape capital of the world?
>>
File: 8cc[1].png (170KB, 680x285px) Image search: [Google]
8cc[1].png
170KB, 680x285px
No, it's clearly Sweden from your map.
>>
>>>/int/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>2557977
>Sourhern Africa
>Sweden
Somehow this faggot came to the inclusion that America is the rape capital of the world
>>
it's probably mostly the grey countries.
>>
>>2557977
>Sudan
>>
That map is bogus because countries have different rules about reporting rape. In Sweden you could get divorced and claim that you were raped like 1,000 times during marriage and then the rates skyrocket. Its quite obviously not what it seems.
>>
>>2557977
Keep in mind many western countries including Swedfem and the U.S. have an expanded definition of rape and statutory rape laws in Canada are non existent as well as in other places.

>>2558500
It means there's no data.
>>
>>2557998
>this is the type of content /pol/ makes
>>
>>2557998
It's like if chris chan was a right winger, amazing.
>>
>>2557977
That Brazil statistic cant be right.
>>
>>2558581
>>2558655
Year unguys know that this is suppose to be shitty and not much effort was put into this right? It's literally something someone just did in MS who is has too much free time and is makes fun of Sweden.
>>
>>2557977
> Sweden much higher than the countries it imports the immigrants /pol/ blames for the rapes.

Really rams my mind from behind.
>>
>>2560077
Women behave properly in the countries they come from instead of lasciviously displaying forearms and calves.
>>
the rest of the world has a reduced age of consent, they're the real rapists.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.