[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need serious help, truly appreciated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1474181026608.jpg (2MB, 4096x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1474181026608.jpg
2MB, 4096x4096px
First of all, my native lnguage is not english, sorry in advance... so ill be quick.
I have a business, more than 30 years in the same city, but in the last 2 yers ive been harrased by phone, by some ppl that asks for money, calling from a cellphone every now and then, scaring my employees, last year they even burned a big part of my local, all insured ofc. I have videocameras that have captured 2 guys painT spraying ON my courtains "YOURE NEXT" and went to proper autorithies with no success, they even laughed.. they are still calling as for now, receiving the last call just moments ago, threatening one of my employees life.. we are cocnerned of course, since the acc number they gave me to pay is fake, so i cant do it even if i wanted to. WHY AM I HERE? I need you to enligthen me, what can i do to trace back this calls, things I CAN DO by myself, any findings ill be updating, any suggestions will be fully read and appreciated, thanks for your time im in real need
>>
Please someone
>>
Bump...
>>
Bbbuump
>>
Bbbbuuuuummmpppp
>>
GuĂ­as nobody is Willing to help
>>
>>62449373
wrong board try >>>/b/ or >>>/r9k/ those idiots are board and they are much more willing to help you. if you are in US and cops wont help you then you are out of luck. Also why are you not blocking their phone number permanently? A modern phone should have this feature. Also post the video of them vandalizing on the front page of your website if you have one. Or just post it in any public place or website.
>>
protip: reach out to the feds. It could be terrorist groups like antifa out to get you.

In the meantime go get a pistol if you don't already have one and more cameras (especially ones with night vision). Whoever is after you is too much of a pussy to show their face.
>>
>>62451037
>antifa
Lmao, more like white nationalist.
>>
>>62451170
Whatever, they're terrorists by all definitions and it kinda sounds luke they're OP. The worst part about this terrorist organization is they don't have a leader. They're all just mentally ill on their own and somehow got access to firearms instead of medication.
>>
Thanks to everybody, no im not in US im in mexico, and im trying to locate exactly where are they hiding to make a move
>>
>>62452374
>im in mexico
well you're fucked
>>
>>62452396
yeah he is. I honestly think that some mafia protection is the only way to go
>>
>>62452429
Thqts exactly the shitty part of all it, that would be surrender
>>
>>62452480
>mafia sends some people to harass OP
>OP is denied help by police
>mafia asks OP to pay up or this will continue
>each week or month mafia will come and ask for more money
if i was you i would sell my business and move to another country, take my family with me too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.