[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ - Stupid Question Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 39

File: apvn41M_700b.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
apvn41M_700b.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>
Does anyone know enough about the Openwrt CLI to help me set QOS priority based on IP? Everything I'm trying to do is available in the DDwrt GUI, but Luci is pretty limited.
>>
>>59834700
How do I get an internship after college?
>>
How can I extend a WPA2-Enterprise wireless network?
Cheap repeaters from amazon wont work right?
>>
Does anyone know why Youtube-dlG never works? It always goes straight to "Video successfully downloaded in 0 minutes 0 seconds", and there's no file. I've installed it on multiple computers with and without installing python/youtube-dl first.
>>
>>59834834
Repeaters are an ass solution. Just pony up and lay an ethernet line to your second AP
>>
>>59834773
>>59834803
>>59834842
Got a key already, and I'm downloading the 3DP stuff right now
>>
File: cloudflarelogo.png (10KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
cloudflarelogo.png
10KB, 585x400px
How will Cloudflare ever recover?
https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/cloudflare.com/
>>
File: SS_2017-04-10_00.png (5KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
SS_2017-04-10_00.png
5KB, 640x272px
>>59834840
Did you set where it's supposed to download?
>>
>>59834912
Yeah. Went with a folder on my desktop
>>
>>59834854
I'm in a dorm, cant lay cables. Dorms wifi barely reaches inside the room, I was thinking of using a repeater on the wall that gets the best signal and casting it over rest of the room but apperenly common repeaters don't work for wpa2-enterprise
>>
Can someone add a patch here which adds logging of requested object size? I'm too stupid to figure it out.
https://pastebin.com/cx2P2DBj

Couldn't post the link here because of spam detection.
>>
>>59834874
I remind you again to uncheck the boxes that ask you install other programs and toolbars.

3DP Net will let you install Ethernet and Wireless drivers.
3DP Chip will let you install GPU, Audio, Chipset and others.
>>
>>59834952
It's not showing any of that. Should I be worried?
>>
>>59834977
If you dont are connected to internet no.
>>
File: SS_2017-04-10_02.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SS_2017-04-10_02.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>59834931
Look up the documentation to see if you missed anything. Also try using youtube-dl without a GUI. There's also addons on FF that let you right-click and view streams on mpv using youtube-dl as a plugin.
>>
>>59834939
Nah, that's the worst possible use case. All you'll end up doing is shitting all over every on else's signal. I'd just get something with a better wifi card. If you're really desperate, you could set one router or wireless NIC in the spot with the best reception and run a cable from it to your PC, or bridge it to a router with 5ghz to make your own wifi network.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 500x350px
Thinking about getting a Samsung 850 Pro for my first SSD. There is pretty much going to be no more advancements in SSDs that use SATA III right?
>>
What was the command to open a file using a specific program, in cmd on windows? I've seen it once but I forgot the syntax.

It was something like:
open 'myfile.png' o 'myprogram.exe'
>>
>>59835005
Youtube-dl works fine. If I could find something in the docs I wouldn't be here. I can't even think of a good set of keywords to google, and it didn't seem to be one of the known issues on github
>>
>>59834984
Alright I'm not connected on the internet, so no worries about that now. Installing framework rn and preparing for desktop install magby tomorrow
>>
>>59835039
Doubt it, most high end SSDs are for M2.

850 EVO and PRO are the best you will see for a while.
>>
Evenin, /g/urus.

It's the guy from a few days ago who's laptop fan was running constantly despite both reasonable temperatures and lack of open programs, with a performance hit topping it all off. i'm here with a status update.

>Take the stupid thing apart and peek inside
>Fan is covered in dust, go figure
>Spray it off with some QR
>Spray the exit zone too, for good measure
>Fan seems to work now, thank god
>Put it back together, turn it on
>right back to it, but theres a smidge of air coming out now
>Like, less than one percent of what SHOULD be blowing out at it's speed.
>Recently decide to check task manager with Enter the Gungeon up, just to make sure that the performance hit wasn't some stupid virus or whatever
>Gungeon lags just enough to be annoying
>Check my usages
>This shit

Alright, i'm starting to get upset. Any tips?
>>
>>59835096
Hope its a PMW fan, check speedfan for the fan speeds.
>>
>>59835024
Dont they sell anything thats basically two routers already bridged like you explained but in a more compact package?

Also, I suppose I could get a better wifi card, but how do I know what wifi cards are good? And compatible with my laptop? There aren't much resources avaliable to look for as there is for cpus for example.
>>
>>59835144
You're missing the point. Taking in a wifi signal and re transmitting it from the same spot is a really terrible way of handling things. One signal fights with the other, in addition to fighting with all nearby network traffic. And then you get at least 2x the latency. And since you only have access to the very edge of the primary router's network anyway, you're probably not going to get amazing reception to begin with. Retransmitting a shitty source doesn't make it less shitty. What you want is one optimally placed receiver that can convert the signal to a wired connection. What you do from there is up to you, but I would advise against creating any additional wifi traffic, especially over 2.4 ghz. There are a lot of decent USB wireless NICs. Alfa makes some powerful ones. With routers it's a matter of finding one that can be set as a wireless bridge.
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 300x300px
Sup stupid questions, With chrome, if I drag and drop images from 4chan instead of the filename it just becomes "download.jpg" Seems to have happened with 57 or 58, is this a setting I can change back?
>>
>>59834700
I posted a photo on here not realizing there was a piece of mail in the corner. I quickly deleted it but I can't help but wonder: what could someone do with your name, address, and account number you had with an old isp that you're no longer doing business with? I imagine they still have my name on file.
>>
The fuck is nvidia container and why does it think it can use 100% disk when my computer is locked?
>>
>>59835641
Probably.

Someone will? Doubt it unless you pissed someone.
>>
>>59835731
Geforce experience "test" program.
>>
How do I make it so that horizontal scrolling is turned off while i'm scrolling vertically? Right now it starts to scrolling angularly...
>>
>>59835795
>>59835731
It scans your HDD looking for games, that is why it uses 100% of your HDD when you are not using your HDD.
Also is NVIDIA telemetry.
>>
>>59835144
They do, it's called a range extender. You generally shouldn't use one. Run a cable if possible, or use powerline network adapters, you can get ones with a WiFi AP at one end if that's useful.
>>
>>59835096
Run HWiNFO64 or similar, check temps under load.
>>
>>59835826
I have no idea how to do this.
Speccy says this, though.

Shits high, but as i feel around my laptop i cant FIND the heat, usually that kind of shit would be pretty easy. And just like always, there's no air coming out of the fucking vents.
>>
>>59835992
Install Speedfan and check the RPM of your fan.
Speccy should say it too under CPU section tho.
>>
should i use tails or vm win 7 on kali forensics
>>
>>59835999
I have no idea if this is good or bad.
>>
>>59836083
Bad in both ends.

When you disassembled your PC did it ever came into your head to try to spin it with your finger?
Did you feel it rather stiff or normal?
>>
>>59836092
>Reply to Thread No.59834700
Didn't come to mind at the time. I'm quick on the uptake when it comes to software, but hardware stuff is when i have no idea what im doing.
That and my minumum wage job had me trying my hardest to not break, jostle, or fuck up any of the components.
I'll test it tomorrow.
>>
>>59836117
You could always buy a Thinkpad for emergency use for $100-200.

Check CPU section in Speccy.
>>
>>59836129
Got an emergency XP laptop for when things get hairy, dont worry.
>>
>>59836155
You have a HP Pavilion 15-p100dx right?
>>
>>59836163
Yuuuup. Trusty as hell. This is the first issue i've had with it to be honest with you.

Needs a serious outer clean though.
>>
>>59836183
A fan for it should be $20 tops so dont worry about spending a lot.
Specially since you know how properly disassemble your computer and could do it yourself.
>>
>>59835804
turn off circular scrolling
>>
>>59836196
Well, i know how to take the keyboard off. Sure as fuck dont wanna risk accidentally busting the damn thing.

Though from what i saw, getting to the fan SHOULD be pretty easy. Still gonna look up a video guide on my phone if i do it though.
>>
Getting a backup external HDD for gramps, running macOS Sierra w/ Time Machine and Thunderbolt v2 connections. Hesitant to recommend an expensive external hard drive if there is such a thing as desktop enclosure for custom hard drives. Better with RAID of some kind. Couldn't find anything in the archive.

My understanding of the current market for Hard Drives is that 1 TB drives are very stable, and increasing capacity brings increasing failure rate. No needs for huge amounts of data, so 5 TB drives seem... too risky for their cost.

Recommendations for either an external hard drive with about 2 TB of capacity, or an enclosure into which I can stick some stable drives? Thanks.
>>
>>59836210
Fans are really easy to replace.
You will need to fully disassemble it since you need to remove the motherboard from the case to do it properly.

Some heatsink fans need to remove the cooper pipe, and if you do that you need to clean with isopropyl alcohol and put new paste, can get tricky if you never did it.
I doubt you will have to do it though.
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-08_14-47-18.png (21KB, 1477x116px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-08_14-47-18.png
21KB, 1477x116px
How do I change my navigation buttons in Windows Classic on 7?

Customizergod/Nav Button Changer doesn't work on Classic theme.
>>
>>59834700
I have a sound bar (Polk N1) that my brother got me. It's a stereo sound bar but all the sound coming through my TV is surround. I have no way to convert it to Stereo through settings and what have you.

Is there any kind of device that can convert the 7.1 Dolby and DTS mixes to stereo without buying a full blown receiver? It sounds like a DAC is in the ballpark of what I need but I can't find the correct one.

Any ideas?
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 297x67px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 297x67px
Any help is appreciated here, I'm sure this kind of stuff is simple to at least someone here

Trying to update my Chipset drivers because the one in device manager is just the "Standard AHCI ... driver".

I tried installing the general Intel Chipset Driver INF thing from Intel.com but the install failed

I am using WIn8.1 and CPU-Z shows pic related as my Chipset info

On my manufacturer page, there is no chipset driver listed either, although I did see one for this PC under the Windows Vista OS but I'm guessing it's not a good idea to install that if I'm using 8.1

Can someone let me know what I s hould be doing to update this?

Also another question about drivers. When looking up the Hardware ID, sometimes it shows multiple (some with the REV suffix). What does this mean? Which one is the most important that I should note? Also is there like a site where I can input the HID and it just gives me the exact driver for it?

Googling it always leads me to some driverupdater.com type site which I don't trust.
>>
File: pain.jpg (45KB, 1080x717px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
45KB, 1080x717px
>>59834700
>9fag
>memeful
lets just amass all the fucking watermarks we can why dont we, and while we're at it lets ad stupid unfunny impact text.
>>
>>59836404
Try 3DP Chip.
Careful with the adware that comes with the installer tho.
>>
>>59836427
>>59836404
Also, have you ever heard if its not broken dont fix it?
>>
>>59836438
I understand that notion, and for drivers that at least aren't generic I pretty much leave them be. But I figure the Chipset driver affects performance quite a bit and right now I only have the Generic one from Windows (I just reinstalled Windows)

I dont know
>>
>>59836427
I've had 3DP Chip break certain shit for me when using it for drivers but I suppose it's my best bet
>>
>>59836404
the INF driver package just gives things proper names, doesn't change anything to do with AHCI. For that you need the Intel Rapid Storage driver, or if your board has a SATA 6.0 controller, you need the one from the chip's manufacturer
>>
>>59836456
It doesn't affect performance at all.
Based in your motherboard it might affect some power relate functions windows uses (Like screen brightness control).
Efficiency/Power consumption too.
But this is when you use a old OS on new hardware, not when you use a new OS on old hardware which is your case.
>>
>>59836456
Only part of the chipset driver that has any noticeable effect is SATA controller.
>>
>>59836238
come on niggers i'm at 98% aesthetics
>>
how do I see if a program has some hidden command line mode in it? I tried already opening it in cmd but it just runs the executable like normal, I've seen other programs before that had both command line and interface mode so I wanted to check.
>>
>>59836470
I didn't see anything about Intel Rapid Storage using the Intel driver finder utility nor on my mfctr page

Okay, I see I should just leave it alone. Wasnt sure but now I am
>>
>>59836490
there're no settings for that, you need to install a loader/hack, I forgot what it's called though, I searched about it a long time ago because I wanted to change the win7 windows borders with custom ones, it was a pain so I gave up.
>>
File: 1491527806347.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491527806347.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
How do i turn all the 1's into 0's on my hard drive?
>>
>>59836651
DBAN.
>>
>>59836588
try <program.exe> /?
or /h
or google for "program command line arguments"
>>
>>59836679
Tried both but still no difference, I guess it really doesn't have one.
>>
>>59836651

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda
>>
>>59834700
Perfect thread:
What is the difference between VGA Passthrough GPU Passthrough, PCI Passthrough and PCIe Passthrough? I gather they are different ways of reffering to what is the the same thing. Also if there is another kid of "passthrough" describe and define that to me as well.
Please.
>>
@59836792
do your own homework pajeet
>>
>>59836792
Different slots that work differently need different passtroughs.
They're not the same thing.
>>
>>59836609
a loader, do u know who makes it or anything that I could google to find out?
>>
File: homeer.png (70KB, 316x150px) Image search: [Google]
homeer.png
70KB, 316x150px
>>59834735
You pray to the pajeets hiring you. I went in for an internship and was able to schmooze the pajeet into giving me a consultant/contractor job for 6mo. then permanent hire thereafter rather than unpaid internship.
>>
>>59836855
Can I get light (or heavy) descriptions each?
>>
>>59836856
i think windowblinds used to do that shit back in the xp era.
>>
How practical is Python/Pygame/whatever python-based framework for the run-of-the-mill vidya gaem in 2017? Will I be better off fucking around in Unity/Godot/GM8?
>>
>>59836911
it's a shame that the earliest version that works on windows 7 is windowblinds 7.1
>>
>>59836962
blue revolver is made in love2d with lua, and it's an awesome game. But shmups are faily simple.
so probably depends on how simple you get.
>>
How do you remove the Recycle Bin from the desktop? It's such an eyesore.
>>
>>59836425
I thought you'd like that ;)
>>
>>59834700
How do I use a vpn without admin rights?
>>
How do I get Clover to filter posts right?
Say if "pancake" was my trigger, why doesn't *ancake catch everything?

Do I need to Hide/Remove post?
>>
>>59837259
/pancake/i
>>
>>59837284
What does the /i do
>>
>>59837300
ignores case
>>
>>59837329
My problem is that Clover still displays comments that have filtered words, if I click on a reply to see the comment.
I still see the removed post if I click through 2-3 reply chains
>>
>>59837353
I guess clover uses another flag to filter entire posts then, dunno
>>
How does Intel Hyperboost work?
When it gets activated?
>>
>>59837425
it's just a small overclock when the workload gets high.
>>
>>59837425
turbo boost just activates depending on the load and temperature
>>
>>59835045
I don't use windows, but try start.
>>
I havent turned my desktop off for years

getting a laptop soon and I want to have it on 24/7
how can I manage it without it exploding
>>
>>59837706
plug it in and switch it on
>>
>>59837023
that's a google tier question
it's in control panel>display I believe
>>
>>59837706
Good cooling will be needed.
It will hold out unless its HP or Acer.
>>
>>59836651
shred -v /dev/sda --iterations=1
>>
>restart my android 6.0 phone
>suddenly no network, and vanilla music wont play anything, alarms not working

Literally what the fuck? How does this happen after a restart? I can't connect to my mobile operator at all.
>>
How often do I need to change my CPU's thermal paste? I have a 6700K cooled by a NZXT Kraken x61 using the stock paste, and it stays pretty cool, but everywhere I look I see people changing the paste
>>
>>59837876
More or less every 3 years.
>>
>>59837876
Is it overclocked? If not, i'd say 4-5 years.
>>
>>59837789
Install gentoo?
>>
>>59837989
fuck off ;_;
>>
Why does xfce get weird if I (accidentally) open nautilus?
>>
How do I make file mangers use their own name?
>>
i need to find the loop points for songs in a game, but they're apparently hard coded into the exe. how would i go about getting them?
>>
>>59837876
depends. Personally I have a shitty case and dust enter easily, so I try to clean it every 6 months and I replace the thermal paste once every two years or if I see I really need to remove the CPU cooler to clean the dust.

Don't buy zalman cases, they are shit.
>>
Ryzen is going to be released today, but which hour ? And when are we going to see the first real benchmarks ?
>>
File: IMG_20170411_183616.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_183616.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>59834700
What sort of plug is this and can I buy a Sata or IDE adapter?

>>59836425
How do you remove watermarks so well? Can you do this on gimp?
>>
>>59838456
Looks like SCSI.
>>
>>59834700

Why did the internets sound like this in the 70s? Couldn't they stop this noise??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFOkFgrRTAg
>>
>>59838699
Isnt it because data was transfered trough phone lines so sound was interpreted as data?
>>
>>59838699
>70s
I dial up wasn't really available until the 90s.
>>59838742
Pretty much, the sound after the 'dialing' is a handshake process between the client and server modems. Maybe someone in networking might be able to give you a more thorough answer?
>>
How do I compile AOSP for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4? I don't think Xiaomi provide their kernel sources
>>
>>59838742
>data was transfered trough phone lines so sound was interpreted as data?
Correct. they used audible tones in the human hearing range to modulate the data.
>>
>>59838699
Did it really sound like that?
>>
>>59838845
It sounds different to what I remember. This might be what it sounds like with a modern sound card (?)
>>
>>59838456
i posted the original pic
>>
In Windows 10, if I move a window to a side to make it fit, it would go into the windows+tab menu.

I remember it not doing this before. How do I turn it off?
>>
>>59838845
>>59838856
Yeah that's a weird one. I had a few different services, and none of them sounded -melodious?- like that. It sounded more like the "your call did not go through" sound, but done with a crazy ass synthesizer and static.
>>
>>59838873
>Original
How's the cat doing? Did he make it?
>>
File: 1411905886380.jpg (337KB, 1146x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411905886380.jpg
337KB, 1146x720px
Got Time Warner or Frontier in my area. I have Time Warner (now Spectrum).

Any Frontier fags can me a rundown of any hidden fees for internet? My neighbor says he pays 49 but they tack on shitty fees

I desperately need more upload speed and my current plan isnt cutting it
>>
>>59838936
Just call em up and ask. Record all your calls. Ask about data caps/fair use policy. And buy your own router. None of that leasing bullshit.
>>
Has anybody here ever used kdevelop? How is it?
>>
Is anybody using Qutebrowser? I can't see any downsides to it besides broken captchas, but since I don't post many threads that's not a big deal to me.
>>
Clevo laptops any good? Laptop died before its time, was going to replace it with a mini-ITX build but I'm travelling around a lot and that's not going to be viable. Australia has Metabox which I'm pretty sure are Clevos, based on specs/price they have some good offerings.
>>
Is Black Mirror any good?
>>
Is not remembering that I had number lock on after a shutdown something I can blame on Windows 10, or my hardware?
>>
>>59839278
It's a worse implementation of concepts used by mainstream browsers maintained by a smaller team with obvious incompatibilities.

So, the same as using anything but chrome/firefox.
>>
>>59839408
Maybe it's just a placebo, but it seems much faster than Firefox. The only issues I've seen is the captcha problem and not correcting bad HTML like Firefox does. Then again, I've only been using it for around a day. What incompatabilities have you seen?
>>
File: 1-03.jpg (520KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-03.jpg
520KB, 1200x800px
Is there an Android app with which I could take a picture of my house and change the color of it's facade, to see how it would look like?

Pic semi related.
>>
>>59839470
Consider burning it down for the insurance.
>>
>>59839470
Why not just upload the photo to a real computer and change the hue of the wall sections?

Dumb mobileposters
>>
>>59839499

I'm asking for an older acquaintance for whom it would be too complicated.
>>
How is assembly code made into machine code? Through an interpreter?
>>
>>59839590
Yeah basically, mnemonics are just converted into the machine opcodes.
>>
>>59834700
Linux noob here, it is true that AMD gpus are more driver-friendly than Nvidia gpus?
>>
File: ready.jpg (270KB, 739x734px) Image search: [Google]
ready.jpg
270KB, 739x734px
Hey just tried to screw around with MPV in W7. I created a input.config file in Appdata/Roaming but for some reason it's not taking it. I inputted
UP add Volume 2
but for some reason it's not working. Can anyone give like an example code just to test?
>>
What does the linker do?
This is the explanation I've been given, but I don't know how accurate it is.

>Whenever you loaded a program into RAM, the linker would be called, and it would replace the symbolic addresses (i.e. variable names) with numerical ones
>>
Best /g/ recommend File recovery program?
>>
>>59839641
For open source drivers yes, but not for proprietary drivers.
>>
>>59839738
Also, what do assemblers do? Do they produce object files of binary data or something?

Going through some questions and I have no fucking clue how vague of an answer they want.
>>
>get new msi motherboard after inexplicably ruining the previous one (also new)
>turn on after assembled
>"hurr durr new CPU or ram detected you want optimized defaults or enter setup?"
>like last time choose enter setup because I have bios update ready
>15min of black screen and nothing
>"great here we go again"
>reset and try to enter bios when post screen shows
>fucking black screen like last time
I don't want to do a bunch of CMOS short circuit and ruin shit again. Dafuq do I do /g/? I've built countless computers before, but never experienced anything this retarded.

I also got a new cpu which the motherboard should support without an update.
>>
>>59839892
How's that VPN buddy?
>>
>>59839901
No vpn. I was trying to test the altcode to backquote but it didn't work.
>>
I connected a second, older monitor to my desktop not long ago and the display isn't correctly fitting into the monitor. For instance, most programs, when put in fullscreen, expand into the bezel of the monitor. Is there something I can do to fix this?
>>
If people hate PHP so much because of how confusing it is why doesn't anyone re-implement it properly?
>>
File: Riddler_009.jpg (14KB, 180x274px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_009.jpg
14KB, 180x274px
Trying to install gentoo on a machine with windows here.
I don't have a USB drive I can boot off of, so tell me if this is possible:
If I load the LiveCD ISO into a VM in VirtualBox, and load an empty ISO as an extra mounted disk, can I do my entire gentoo installation on the ISO and then burn it onto a real hard drive? If not, is there another file extension I can use?
Please help this noob.
>>
Is there a way to NOT make 4chanX hide replies to filtered posts? And can you get a preview of hidden posts without unhiding them completely?
>>
>>59840408
you can attach a real hdd to a VM and install it that way
i do all my os installs this way
>>
What's the current best torrenting program for windows?
>>
>>59840606
qbittorrent for a good while now.
>>
>>59840606
either utorrent or Vuze
>>
>>59839761
Photorec
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
Can i use this like a USB rubber Ducky?

BadUsb-Beetle-USB-ATMEGA32U4-Development-Board-Module-For-Arduino-Leonardo-R3
>>
>>59840569
I didn't think this was possible, is it?
How would I do this in VirtualBox? google renders me nothing.
>>
>>59840485
Toggle recursive hiding.
>>
>>59840731
Alright, is it a property or just a setting?
>>
This isn't g related at all but

Say you have a 3 bedroom house, morgage is paid off, and you decide to rent it to 3 tenants.

Let's say rent is £600 pcm, do they pay £600 each or £200 each?
>>
>>59840833
>>>/biz/
>>
>>59840757
Main settings, under "Filtering"
>>
>>59840865
Oh, thanks! Can't believe I missed that... This might sound even stupider, but: What does "stub" mean?
>>
>>59840686
vboxmanage internalcommands createrawvmdk -filename c:\disk1.vmdk -rawdisk \\.\PhysicalDrive1

like this, from an administrator cmd
you can find "vboxmanage" alongside virtualbox's executable
you will need to run virtualbox as administrator to be able to add and use the .vmdk
>>
>>59840833
200 or you crazy
>>
>>59834700
Can someone steal my Windows key?
>>
Are there any services that allow to send emails from it without registering?
>>
/g/, i don't know what happened

We just bought the Benq MW 633 1 month ago and yesterday the lamp didn't turned on and a led that announce that the lamp is wrecked started flashing. We tried restarting it, unplug it, letting it run for several minutes and nothing.

Then, i found in a 2004 forum post that removing the lamp and reinstalling it may solve the problem. Honestly, it sounded stupid, but i tried anyway and IT WORKED! but it makes no sense to me since i already tried unplugging the projector. ¿can someone tell me what happened?

>tl;dr
My projector broke, then it got fixed and i don't know why
>>
>>59840901
Stubs are when a hidden post can still be viewed, but it's reduced only to the poster name. Disabling stubs hides them completely, as though they were never posted. You can either disable stubs globally from the settings or toggle them for each filter by adding stub:yes; or stub:no; after the filter regex. Naturally, if you have stubs enabled globally you don't have to use the stub:yes; setting for every filter and vice-versa. Those are used as exceptions to the global rule.
>>
>>59840981
On older versions of windows, 7 and down you should be able to retrieve your key via software. I suppose if someone was dedicated they could steal that and use it. That being said no one would ever need or want to.

Anything later than that gets imprinted to the hardware its installed on. It wont work on any other motherboard, and it wont even work on the same motherboard after the CPU has been changed more than twice.
>>
I'm getting a new phone tomorrow and need help deciding on what. I've used an iPhone 6 for the past 2 years and hated it, want to come back to Android.
>>
>>59841093

gmail, anon
>>
>>59841285
Require registration.
>>
Does soulseek only allow one to one dowload? If so it's pretty useless to share your dowload folder, but it's better to share your library, right?
Also what is that "K/s" column that i see when i'm in in the rooms tab?
>>
>>59841199
Thank you dubs man.
>>
I recently built a PC with a new CPU/mobo (Gigabyte Z170X-GAMING 3), went for that one in part because it's supposed to have semi-decent onboard audio for the price.

It does. BUT plugging the headphones in the rear panel results in the headphones picking up lots of electronic noise (you can hear dial-up like noise when moving the mouse around and CPU or HDD load), plugging them in the front panel eliminates the noise, or at least the vast majority of it, which is really weird, I assumed doing that would only introduce more noise.

Is it a ground loop? Would using toslink + external DAC eliminate the noise, or should I get one of these ground loop isolator things?

Could I get rid of it by connecting the PC directly to the outlet instead of a power strip?
>>
What's your stance on high capacity 2.5" drives?

I need to to get a drive for a SFF case, and the 5TB Seagate fits the bill, but all the same I'm wary about performance and reliability.
>>
>>59842117
y no ssd?
>>
What is la in the MIPS instruction set?
>>
What's a good alternative to PeerBlock? Both PB and its fork PeerBlock Extreme are dead.
>>
File: 1484784650762.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1484784650762.png
126KB, 800x769px
Is there such a thing as a Micro USB (phone port) to Micro USB B (used pretty much only in external hard drives)? I want to connect an exHDD to my tablet.
>>
>>59842594
OTG cable
>>
windows 10 is eating a steady 15.5 GB RAM when idle, even immediately after boot
anyone had similiar issues?
>>
Aside from paying the price of energy consumption, what are the theorical consequences of leaving my PC turned on for 72 hours? It won't be doing a thing besides a download.
>>
>>59842726

None. Leaving your PC on for days on end is less rough on most components (except the HDD) than turning it on and off all the time.
>>
Where to download high quality songs from for free
>>
>>59840905
thanks! this worked flawlessly.
>>
email provider that doesn't require phone activation?
>>
>>59839532
whomst*
>>
>>59839867
I figured it out.

The motherboard can't into HDMI to my TV screen. DVI connector works perfectly.

Fuck my life. Fuck MSI. Fuck. Finally though.
>>
What VPN do you guys use
>>
>>59842813
Get a YouTube link and then go here http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
>>59843013
mail.com, proton mail and yandex mail.
>>59843160
Curious about this as well, all free VPNs I have used already expired.
>>
>>59843118
Reset CMOS next time.
>>
File: 85c.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
85c.gif
458KB, 256x256px
Why isn't netflix not working on ungoogled-chromium?
>>
>>59843302
That's the mistake I did last time actually. Glad I didn't do it this time or I'd likely have ended up with another dead mobo.
>>
File: sierra-1.jpg (945KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sierra-1.jpg
945KB, 2560x1600px
I have a mid-2014 rMBP still running OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 and I'm wondering if I should upgrade to macOS Sierra? I've been holding out because I like how my computer runs.
>>
>>59843160
ProtonVPN.

>>59843346
I wasn't aware they were working on it.
>>
>>59843355
What happened the last time?

CMOS battery would just reset BIOs and thats it.
>>
does it matter what server im connecting my vpn to? ie should it be a server with loose torrenting laws or does it not matter
>>
>>59842526
There isnt one. PB is still updated via subscription as far as I know. Use a vpn.
>>59842098
probably has crappy audio, usb dac and amp would work fine, or an internal soundcard
>>
File: FaceApp_1491913774201_01.jpg (91KB, 594x623px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491913774201_01.jpg
91KB, 594x623px
Who is this
>>
>>59843404
I had a Kaby Lake CPU and reset it several times trying to update the bios. It made sense to assume it was the CPU that was the problem at the time, I couldn't imagine the screen/hdmi being an issue when I could even see the debian install shit and post.

Wrong assumption coupled with repeated handling of the mobo eventually just killed it.
>>
Is there some kind of bridge I can place between the RAM and motherboard of a device so I can have a live representation of that device's memory and search it (and possibly edit it) remotely?
>>
File: motherfucker.jpg (69KB, 548x731px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucker.jpg
69KB, 548x731px
hey /g/

a dell service guy that was replacing some broken shit in my laptop got a bit of termal paste near the vent (which is hard to get to since its under the screen and the screen itself is super low). I tried to get rid of isopropyl alcohol but nothing happens, it does not affect it at all. any tips? I can even write to dell about it because there is no "your guy fucked my shit up" option.
>>
>>59843623
A big guy
>>
File: 1490444594650.jpg (136KB, 644x632px) Image search: [Google]
1490444594650.jpg
136KB, 644x632px
>>59843623
Thanks I was looking for that.
>>
>>59843861
>>59843623
>>>/Reddit/
>>
File: this.png (42KB, 345x300px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
42KB, 345x300px
Is there a way to remove Folders Previews in W7 without removing Image preview?

I want every folder to looks like the first one on the left but I don't want to remove image previews.
>>
Why aren't most image viewers color managed? It's retarded.
>>
Where can one find a desk chair for cheap? Doesn't need to be anything special or fancy. I just need something quick. My flimsy piece of shit just had 2 of its "legs" break off in the span of 48 hours, after already having one break off a few months ago.
>>
How long does /g/ suppose encrypting a 10TB drive with VeraCrypt (Serpent SHA512) will take?

Planning on doing it overnight.
>>
>>59844047
>>59834700
Also is there a way to take a capture with just the PrtSc key, without having to paste it on paint or using the Snipping Tool, as you do in Linux.
>>
>>59844086
depends on the drives write speed.
>>
>>59844090
ccd0's 4chanx fork has the ability to get images from clipboard, hasn't worked for me in ages though.
>>
>>59844090
on windows?
windowskey-printscreen saves it under images\screenshots
>>
How can I add passwords to my folders on Windows 7?
>>
>>59844106
I don't need to upload my captures here.
>>
>>59844124
On W7. No, it doesn't.
>>
>>59844124
I may be mistaken, but wasn't that introduced in 8? I don't recall that being a thing in 7.
>>
>>59844105
Seems to be 212MB/s write. It'll be over USB 3.0 though (docking station).
>>
Is 40-53C a safe temperature? At what temperature should I start worrying?
>>
>>59844201
10TB with 210MB/s is around 13 hours.
>>
>>59844202
My CPU runs at 80 degrees Celsius, u fine nigga
>>
>>59844126
Please^
>>
What does Virtual Super Resolution even do?
>>
which of the new ryzen 5 chips are worth getting?
i was thinking of getting the ryzen 1500x
also i dont plan on overclocking
>>
>>59844258
But I have a $20 case and 1fan
>>
>>59844273
if it doesn't go above 85 degrees and doesn't stay near 80 for hours on end, you're probably going to be completely fine
>>
>>59844290
Ty anon
>>
>>59844273
Is the 40-53 when it's idle or on full load?
>>
>>59844270
it pretends having a much higher resolution then you actually have, so images are rendered at that resolution and then downscaled, yielding better antialiasing.
>>
>>59844308
Is there a big performance hit for it?
>>
>>59844327
yes, massively since you could potentially render at double the resolution you actually have.
>>
>>59844307
>>59844273
Also are we talking cpu or gpu?
>>
>>59843013
cock.li, nigger

>>59840195
the gods who created all of the programming languages we know today have gone dormant and will not wake from their slumber for many a year.
>>
where's a good place to download a copy of windows 7 with a fake key generator?
>>
I have been in front of a monitor for the last 48+ hours. I started feeling really weird. I have difficulty concentEverything just feels surreal, like im not actually typing stuff. It feels like some rating, listening and even just looking at a screen. I have not even taken eating breaks. Had problems solving the catcha. How funked am I?
>>
Can I somehow know if my ISP is blocking me from forwarding ports?
I tried everything to port forward and it still doesn't work
>>
>>59844468
call them, check their TOS
>>
>>59844460
I see patterns when I close my eyes too... fun
>>
>>59844489
I would call them but their customer service is closed right now, i'll see if there's anything in the TOS though
>>
>>59834700
Why is it I can render an hd video of a physics simulation in blender faster than windows installers gui processes input or handles installation?
>>
>>59844533
Worth looking into, worst case they'll just tell you that you can't use those ports. With some providers they don't block absolutely everything, but rather just a certain (wide) range. Try forwarding a much higher numbered port (30000+) and see if it works.
>>
>>59844604
Tried forwarding 30000 and the router software told me that it is blocked, tried forwarding 35600, it didn't say anything but it still doesn't work (I forwarded the port in windows firewall too)
>>
File: 1439409007630.jpg (119KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1439409007630.jpg
119KB, 500x378px
What site is professional with Android internals and software?

I have a Samsung phone saying I can't use it until I verify this weird factory reset protection shit
>>
File: +info.jpg (187KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
+info.jpg
187KB, 600x557px
I use Windows along aside Ubuntu (i managed do make Ubuntu accessible only by hitting F10 [Boot Menu screen] on boot, you wouldn't even realize Ubuntu is installed without checking out the Boot Menu screen).

But every time I use Ubuntu, it puts itself as the first entry in the Boot Menu (and advances the clock in Windows (main OS) in 3 hours - live in GMT -0300). How do I KEEP Ubuntu as the second entry.
>>
Okay. I absolutely have no choice now. Does current year windows have a text editing solution without hopping to a GUI? I'm not asking about 3rd party programs. I can't going installing a whole bunch of shit on other peoples machines. Does such an editor exist right out of the box? I see get-content add-content set-content in Powershell. Is this a fucking joke, or am I missing something here?
>>
A friend gave me his iPad 2 but it's running on ios 7.1.1, some apps I want to use need ios 8, but what is the best ios 8 regarding performance? I'm hesitating between 8.1.1, 8.2 and 8.3.
>>
>>59844808
does windows still ship with edit.com?
>>
>>59834700
Am I allowed to get an oil change before it's due?
>>
How does floating point work?

So there are:
1 bit for sign
11 bits for exponent
53 bit precision
= 65 bits

But one bit is lost by using 'normalised form' or something?
I'm confused.
>>
File: 1285284600052.jpg (10KB, 579x579px) Image search: [Google]
1285284600052.jpg
10KB, 579x579px
I saw this question the other day and now I'm curious too. Would using a public wifi connection which while connected claims you're on the other side of the country be just as safe to use as a VPN?
>>
>>59844879
I've tried edit/.com editor/.com in cmd/powershell. It's a no go. When did they officially get rid of the dos text editor? This info would be helpful too.
>>
Are all ISO character sets extensions of ASCII?

Like they just differentiate what the 8th bit is used for?
>>
>>59845385
In your car? Yes, but why?
>>
I want to host my own vpn server somewhere 150/15 internet where do I host this for max performance and how much will it cost me?
>>
>>59845745
looked into it a bit, looks like they don't ship it with 64bit windows, probably due to the lack of 16bit support
it's at least available up to 7, didn't check further since there's really little point in using 32bit windows >7
>>
I tried this.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/02/msg00062.html

When I boot the system I get:
grub>

Why does Debian suck? Can I fix this?
>>
>>59836236
Thanks dog. But while i'm shitting questions all over the thread, any good places to buy em? All the sites look like the yhaven't had a layout update since Bush Sr. was in office.
>>
whats the best virtual machine software?
>>
>>59846252
an esxi cluster with vcsa
>>
Hello I am trying to watch a livestream of csgo on youtube, but it's keep on buffering. I have fast internet. I can watch a 1080p 60fps twitch stream no problem, but I can't even handle 720p on youtube. I looked up online and they say it's ISP throttling. Is there a way around this? Any help would be appreciated.
>>
If UTF-8 can represent all languages, what's the need for 16 and 32? Is it just for compatibility?
>>
>>59838456
SCA2, Fibre Channel. Good luck finding any adapter for this
>>
What are those guys called that come color adjust the settings on your TV?
I'm trying to adjust it and one channel looks good, then another shit, then another everybody is red.

I tried adjusting Sunday watching NASCAR because of the bright colors, now other stuff is too light.
What is something good to adjust it to?
>>
>>59846350
Youtube would be a strange thing for your ISP to throttle. Do you have anything else going on on the nework?
>>
>>59846543
No I just gave up and started watching a HD twitch no problem. If youtube would work I would use it.
>>
>>59846442
i'm pretty sure UTF-16 was first of those 3, it's fixed-length nature proved to be too restricted, so it needed to be replaced
presumably to avoid the same problem, UTF-8 is variable-length, make it extensible
since it's variable-length, there's really no reason not to start at 8-bit, plus, being 8-bit allows it to be directly compatible with ASCII (ASCII text run through a UTF-8 decoder just werks)
UTF-32 is fixed-length, i haven't heard much about it, i imagine it's only really used as an internal thing, as working with fixed-length data is easier from a machine/programming point of view
>>
>>59845465
That doesn't even mean anything. In order for it to "claim" you were on the other side of the country, it would need to be passing the connection through an IP on the other side of the country
>>
>>59846573
ps. by fixed and variable length, i mean each character is represented by either a fixed or variable length set of bytes
that is, not all characters in UTF-8 take up 1 byte (8 bits), some use 2, some 3
wheras with UTF-16/32, each character is always 2 bytes (utf-16) or 4 bytes (utf-32)
>>
>>59846573
>>59846650
oh, and to give an example of how UTF-32 can be easier to work with programmatically
lets say you want to retrieve the 100th character from a text file, with UTF-32, you can simply seek 100*4 bytes into the file, and there's your 100th character
but with UTF-8, you can't do that, you need to decode every character before the 100th, since each one may be a different length
>>
>>59834700
is there a way to force ubuntu to stop trying to use the highest available resolution? either my cable or the screen can't handle it and it just turns off. i am using safe mode right now with a low resolution. i can't xrandr here, nor ctrl+alt+f1 while in normal mode. i tried editing the monitors.xml file to a low resolution but it doesn't work.
>>
I have 2x4GB sticks of DDR3. I want to add more RAM, do I need to use the same size sticks as the other pair, or could I add 2x8GB?
>>
>>59834700

General question about MVC.

So the view never gets data from the model directly correct? The controller is just the conduit and manages every interaction between the view and the model? Or can the model directly affect the view?
>>
>>59846727
google your motherboard name and check if it can even support that much memory. my laptop is also DDR3 and it can only support 4gb of RAM
>>
Would 1.2 *10^7 (or 12000000) be 8 significant figures?
>>
>>59846804
It does.
Your laptop sounds like a pile of shit.
>>
I recently got a second monitor from my dad, who in turn got it from an office that was replacing old equipment. What are the benefits of having a dual-monitor setup? Hell, how does it work?
>>
Are 10TB+ drives safe yet? I want to replace my 10x3TB array.
>>
I have a jpeg of a brochure and I want to copy the logo off it. How do I go about doing that? The only way I know how is to meticulously copy around it and go over the edges with a zoomed in eraser.
>>
>>59846926
>
>>
>>59846845
You connect it to one of your other video outputs. It's really nice for doing work and browsing and shit. You'd be surprised how much easier things are when you can have multiple things up at once
>>
>>59846963
I just installed inscape and opened the jpeg in there. Is it possible to get layers off a jpeg?

I clearly have zero graphic arts experience.
>>
>>59847006
jpeg doesn't support layers
>>
>>59846845
i will warn you, once you have experienced a dual monitor setup, you will never be able to live with just one monitor again.
>>
>>59847038
That's what I've quickly realized. Good news is I've found a jpeg of the logo on a white background. Is there a way that I can turn the white background into one of those transparent backgrounds (that you often see checkered in thumbnails)?
>>
Is an interpreter basically the same thing as an assembler in assembly language?
>>
How do I download Ungoogled Chromium on Kubuntu? Preferably with terminal commands.
>>
>>59847111
that's easier, but it's really down to what logo it is
if every edge is different enough from white, and you don't mind potentially-rough edges, then the fuzzy select tool in gimp might be enough
if it's a two-color logo (that is, one color, and the background color), then that's really easy, as the image can simply be turned into an alpha mask, applied to a layer of the logo's color
>>
Owner of a good'ol GTX 560 Ti
I want to buy a future proof GPU. Should I get a GTX 1070 now or in few months? Or should I wait for the next gen, GTX 11xx?
>>
>>59846585
When I ran the IP address through https://www.iplocation.net/, it said I was in an area about 2000 miles away. Is that website not accurate?
>>
>>59847464
>I want to buy a future proof GPU
don't we all

if you want the latest and greatest all the time, then you'll need a lot of money
otherwise just get what you think you'll need to last you a few years, then upgrade when you need to
>>
>>59847260
Awesome thank you I installed gimp and did fuzzy selection and now I'm seeing it perfectly wrap around the logo. Now how do I deploy the output of this function?
>>
>>59847515
Either that or you/they are using a proxy/vpn
>>
>>59847555
Interesting. Thank you.
>>
>>59847547
>how do I deploy the output of this function?
not entirely sure what you mean
are you asking what to do once you have a selection? just hit delete. if you just get a white background (again), then you need to add an alpha channel to the layer first
if you're asking how to save it as a png, then you want file > export [as], or ctrl+shift+e
>>
>>59847530
But my 2011 GPU is still okay for games, even in 1440p.
But it's slower than my CPU for blender rendering and very slow for GPU acceleration in most of applications (like Adobe Illustrator).
If I buy a GPU this year I think I will use it for the next 5 years or more.
>>
>>59847599
That's basically what I meant lol. Thank you for the help. This fuzzy selection tool is great.
>>
>Sequential processing- a single CPU performing a sequence of instructions one after the other
>Parallel processing- two or more CPUs working together in tandem on instructions

Is this an accurate albeit basic description of the two types of processing?
>>
>>59847629
sounds like you get the most from your gpus
"waiting for the next gen" is a fools game, if one's about to come out, and you don't /need/ one until then, *and* you're eyeing high-end models then sure, ok
but if you're after the mid-end, then it probably makes more sense just to get the current, or even a high-end from the previous gen, as they will be more cost-effective
>>
>>59847654
>two or more CPUs working together in tandem on instructions
this could be interpreted as two cpus working on the same set of instructions, which isn't accurate
parallel processing isn't as simple as adding more cpus to the same program, but rather splitting the program's job(s) into separate, smaller jobs, which allow for muliple cpus to work on multiple jobs, in parallel. it's still one job per cpu
>>
File: 1490635646739.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490635646739.png
428KB, 558x744px
So I bought a shitty X58-based gaymen PC from a guy on Craiglist for like $60 that I plan on doing some pretty autistic stuff with. Since swapping out the i7 920 with a Westmere X5690, I was looking to throw some extra memory in, but the only reasonably affordable DDR3 Triple-Channel memory on eBay is ECC.

I know the CPU supports it, but would the motherboard since it's one of those edgy gaming boards? Google returns nothing.
>>
>>59846462
Is it really that hard?
>>
>>59847876
>Upgrading pre-Sandy Bridge
Wew lad
>>
>>59847962
And be forced to swap motherboards? Lad please, I'm doing this on the hella cheap.
>>
I got a friend who's having issues with installing W7 on his first pc build (with a z170e). Apparantly no drivers are found when he loads up the installation window. If he's resorting to me he must have already tried google, so maybe one of you guys know whats the issue and how to fix?
>>
>>59848204
he needs to slipstream ahci drivers in the installation media
>>
>>59847876
All memory is the same, get three separate stick.
>>
File: SizesRansomware.png (58KB, 979x494px) Image search: [Google]
SizesRansomware.png
58KB, 979x494px
Guys, what is this, why is every program reporting to be 766MB and 'installed' only a few days ago?
Are all my files being touched one by one or am I being paranoid over a wrongly reported filesize
>>
>>59835005
>Also try using youtube-dl without a GUI.
why would somebody not do this in the first place
>>
File: 1464006429356.png (793KB, 660x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464006429356.png
793KB, 660x1080px
Why does Firefox not work with Mactype? How do I fix it?
>>
>>59843364
I worked in an AASP. Full OS upgrades are _always_ a chance, make sure you have a backup available.

At this point, Sierra is quite stable since it's been out for a few months and they've had a chance to push some updates. In my experience, it is actually more snappy than Capitan is.

Basically, if the computer can run El Cap, it should be able to run Sierra, too. Your 2014 computer should be just fine.
>>
>>59848310
steam is probably just reporting wrong info
>>
>>59848257
Requesting elaboration on how to do that since I, too, don't know how to do that
>>
>>59848342
Seems to be mostly the steam games.
But transformers is on Steam as well, and that's correctly saying 8GB..
>>
new thread
>>59848344
>>
File: 2017-04-11_18-22-03.png (12KB, 155x76px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-11_18-22-03.png
12KB, 155x76px
A few months ago I installed a program to customize the taskbar in W10, now I want to revert it back to default but I have no idea what program I used.
Pic related specifically
what do?
>>
>>59848358
google "slipstream ahci windows 7 install" it should help you more than i can
may as well slipstream usb3 too while you're at it, just in case
>>
I'm looking for the most portable (thin&light), cheapest 15" laptop with a 1080p screen, numpad and a middle click touchpad button. Any pointers?
>>
>>59848391

Chances are it just replaced the Windows theme with its own. Just go to the personalization settings and pick the default theme.
>>
What's a good flash player for offline usage? I think I'm retarded and I've yet to figure out how to get flash player outside of the shitty browser plugins.
>>
>>59848682

Just download the SWF file and open it in your browser.
>>
>>59848682
do they still make flash projector? it's a standalone version of the flash player which runs outside of a browser
>>
>>59848527
Didn't seem to solve it. I know I used a program to specifically change the font/color of it, I just don't remember what it was
>>
>>59834700
Which is more like red hat. Fedora or opensuse?
>>
>>59848328
Thank you for taking the time to answer. I'll do the upgrade this weekend
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.