[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pros and Cons of moving to India for technology work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24

File: SILICON VALLEY WIFE.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
SILICON VALLEY WIFE.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
My job is moving to India and my boss has asked me if I would like to continue working for them for the same pay but from India.

What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>58361433
>what are the poos and cons

poos
-poo

cons
-designated shitting streets
>>
>>58361440
Glad to see we can have a mature conversation.
>>
>>58361433
Does it pay enough for your to completely abandon your social life and family?

If it's over 100k I would consider it. Anything less then see it as a perfect opportunity to quit with no bad marks. Indians are extremely envious people and are racist to everybody.
>>
>>58361539

I was raised in an orphanage in the UK and my social life is 4chan and reddit
>>
>>58361433

depends what part

one dude says they're dirty as hell, they use same rag to clean dishes and wash floor in 5 star hotel
>>
>Pros
Cheap shit

>Cons
Shit

kek
>>
>>58361565
Even the simplest things like asking the nearest shitting street will be difficult.
>>
It's packed. Like, 80% efficiency packed, but with people. If you have a facility meant for 10 people, at least 50 people will be there to use it.
>>
>>58361433
low cost of living also means everyone/thing around you is poor

personally I would never move "down"
>>
It smells funny
>>
>pros
cheap cost of living which would allow you to rapidly save for early retirement
>cons
the company might understand how retarded they're being by sending you India but paying a western salary and let you go
you might become miserable living among pajeets and poos
it's incredibly dirty and disgusting wherever you go
>>
>>58361539
Do you consider $100k a lot?
>>
>>58361433
>pros
you can eat beef and see how everyone gets offended by it

>cons
they'll probably throw shit at you
>>
>>58361681
For east coast yeah that's a fuck ton.
>>
>>58361468

From what i understand >>58361440 is pretty much summing it up right there
>>
>>58361681
$100K is a lot if you're moving to India. It would be similar to being a millionaire there.
>>
File: India is a terrible place.jpg (972KB, 1896x1348px) Image search: [Google]
India is a terrible place.jpg
972KB, 1896x1348px
>>58361433
Extremely hot weather in the summer season.
Terrible smell.
Monsoons.
Water table fouled by hundreds of millions of people.
Caste system still in effect. As it should, as it is the only way to manage so many fucking people.
>>
>>58361433
I work for a large IT services company that employs tens of thousands of people in india.

Pro: No stress, really low efficiency and capabilities required.
Con: Shit country, shit pay, shit projects, you're a slave
>>
>>58361433
Cons
No sanitation
No economic security
Failed cashless transition
Get killed for eating beef
Risk of war with Pakistan at any fucking moment
Risk of getting killed by saying the wrong thing about pakistan
If you're gay, don't even act like a faggot or you ded.

There are no fucking pros, it's india.
>>
pros
qt girls who would do anything to make you happy
cons
except sex because of their bullshit religion and customs
>>
Dude, no joke. I talked to a dude who went to India many time, in fact loves it over there. Is one of those people who are obsessed with Indian culture etc.

He said that you can be waiting for the bus, an Indian dude will just squat down, take a shit and pull up his pants and continue waiting. They literally shit anywhere, as soon as they need to.

They wash in the Ganges for fuck sakes, in the river where they dump dead bodies. That tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>58361935
Oh yeah, forgot to add. My brother has a kid in his class who he says drinks piss (and smells bad). I didn't believe him so I looked it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomutra

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-17/cow-urine-can-sell-for-more-than-milk-in-india

You can't make this shit up...
>>
File: COW PISS.jpg (41KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
COW PISS.jpg
41KB, 740x493px
>>58361961
These people really believe they can become the next China within the next 5 years.
>>
>>58361433
>Pros
Technology

>Cons
Not enough technology for toilets.
>>
>>58361433
>for the same pay
shyggydiggy
>>
File: chappieshortcircuit.jpg (63KB, 860x519px) Image search: [Google]
chappieshortcircuit.jpg
63KB, 860x519px
>>58362015
we have a space program and we work so much harder than you dumb bitch mother fucker
>>
Is it in Bangalore OP? India is crazy but you might have fun for a while. And yes you will be like a millionaire on that salary over there
>>
>>58361433
#1 con you literarily cannot breathe the air in most Indian cities, check the air quality info and history for the city you are planning to live in.

Pro is dirt cheap cost of living so you can hire somebody to clean and cook everyday on even a min salary.
>>
File: 1481643745939.png (707KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1481643745939.png
707KB, 600x894px
>>58361433
Pros:
you can shit on your boss's desk and not get fired.

Cons:
smell of shit everywhere you go. even food smells like shit.
>>
File: steak.jpg (468KB, 588x514px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
468KB, 588x514px
>>58362405
youre protein deficient patel, how about some steak? dont forget to run to your local bank so you can trade your black worthless rupees for government approved shekels
>>
File: nigeria.jpg (207KB, 1053x295px) Image search: [Google]
nigeria.jpg
207KB, 1053x295px
>>58362405
Nigeria has a space program to.
>>
>>58362723
Did someone forget to cook that
>>
Pros:
>You could afford to live out your evil cyberpunk businessman fantasies

Cons:
>You have to be in India
>>
>>58362483
Here's some data, for example the capital
http://aqicn.org/city/india/new-delhi/us-embassy/

That air is literally toxic, Beijing tier pollution. Bangalore is somewhat better, but they too have air quality warnings all year long mainly because of billions of diesel engines and street people burning plastic all day.
>>
>>58362823
People in India think cows are sacred, they have codified this into law, it is illegal to slaughter a cow in parts of India. They have literally killed people because of a rumour that someone slaughtered a cow.
>>
>>58361468
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>58361565
>reddit
Definitely go to India. Just remember to poo in loo
>>
pros
tons of sweet indian poontang

cons
people literally shit in the street
>>
If you're white and female you get raped, if your still white you get raped, if you're you, you get raped, its rape all the way, oh, and shit, shit all the way too.
>>
>>58361440
Spoken like a true /g/ tard. You're the cancer killing this board. Kill yourself.
>>
>>58363523
>indian detected
>>
>>58361641
Good goy.
>>
>>58363430
/thread
>>
File: gook.jpg (57KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
gook.jpg
57KB, 840x630px
I'm surprised nobody in Asia is trying to build a wall to keep the Pajeets and their shit-covered society isolated. Truly Hell on Earth.
>>
>>58362405
Working with Indians and your ilk every day no, you wouldn't know hard work if it bit you on the ass. You're lazy, good for nothing blights on the world.
>>
I'd rather be unemployed than move to fucking INDIA
>>
Also forgot to mention. I'm a girl.
>>
>>58361433
>What are the pros and cons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
File: spacenegro.png (977KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spacenegro.png
977KB, 800x1000px
>>58362747

Zimbabwe had one too...
>>
>>58361433
POOED
O
O
E
D
>>
pros:
you earn more
cons:
you get raped, stabbed, robbed, and used as a shitting spot
>>
>>58361433
https://youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
>>
File: 1394395746306.jpg (34KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394395746306.jpg
34KB, 560x480px
>>58361433
You will experience what belonging to the 1% means. You will be very rich in comparison to almost everyone else and everything is cheap compared to western standards.

I never felt this clean, smart, rich and godlike before. Like really superior master race.

However, it gets old really quick and at the end all you want is going back to the first world.

Cons:
You will most likely not get sex and the girls our 1% enjoy.
People look ugly
Everything is ugly and stinks unless you move in one of the clean bubbles (e.g. your workplace, your appartment, good hotels etc.)
Most people are simple
>>
File: 8-inch-floppy.jpg (14KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
8-inch-floppy.jpg
14KB, 430x319px
>>58364579
Why wouldn't he get sex? Tell us about the sex in India.
>>
>>58361935
do they wipe?

like every time I hear about these shitting street things I wonder if they even clean up the aftermath or just have leftover shit in their pants 24/7
>>
>>58361433
My guess is that, even if they aren't saying it, the job will only be temporary and you'll basically be training your (much cheaper) replacement.
>>
>>58364690
Incredibly prudish about sex. I think India has one of the highest average ages for losing your virginity in the world. Like mid to late 20's on average.
>>
>>58361433

Visit for a couple of weeks before deciding. Trust me.
>>
>>58364690
Learn some reading comprehension, fucktard.
>>
File: 1447450489001.jpg (283KB, 1441x930px) Image search: [Google]
1447450489001.jpg
283KB, 1441x930px
>>58364690
I don't no shit about sex in India because I didn't get any there. ;)
There are few attractive indian girls and dating is very difficult since the country in general is ultra conservative. However, there were quite a few online classifieds for sex and prostitution for the citiy I stayed in but I never bothered to call any of the cell numbers.

One ad that I remember in particular was for taking over the family, living with them and getting unlimited sex with wive etc. because the husband didn't get his shit together and could not provide sufficient funds. It literally stated it like this and included pictures of all of them in a rather ok home.
>>
>>58364928
huh. how many wives?
>>
>>58364813
No, they don't wipe. They just pull up their pants. Because they wipe with their hand, so in the absence of water or a towel or something they'd just have a shitty hand.

So they just take a shit and pull up their hands. I don't know about you buy curry does not give me solid shits... Maybe they eat tons of naan bread?
>>
>>58361433
>Working for the same pay
>Being moved overseas
>Being an expat on the same pay
Lol, that would be retarded if you do that.
>>
How shitty is Bangalore? Genuinely concerned since I have to go there at some point this year.
>>
India's middle class is larger than the entire US poulation.
>>
>>58361627
And maybe 3 of them will be doing something constructive.
>>
https://www.chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions
>>
>>58365357

India's middle class is as poor as the poorest Americans
>>
>>58365751
>as poor
An American on welfare is richer with a better quality of life on every fucking measure, than an Indian in middle class.
>>
>>58364813
People in the east actually consider westerners "unclean" because they do not clean their asses with water after taking a dump and just smear it around with paper.
>>
>>58365808
>BBC Radio Documentary podcast about wiping
>Indian old woman explaining to a Brit woman
>You see that TV you're watching?
>Suppose there is some shit on that TV
>What would you do?
>Would you get a dry piece of paper and smear that shit all over the TV?
>Of course you wouldn't.
>It's the same way with your arse.
>>
>>58365855
damn...
>>
>>58364884
>Visit for a couple of weeks before deciding. Trust me.

This sounds like very wise advise.
>>
Indians smell a lot, like really smelly. Their accent is also fucking annoying.
>>
>>58364884
this is golden, as someone who lived in Africa for 4+ years. It really helps you decide. Also, try to sneak in a raise or some added bonus, it really helps.
>>
File: 1455137533473.png (10KB, 432x414px) Image search: [Google]
1455137533473.png
10KB, 432x414px
>>58365855

>poo in loos dont even understand how their superior colonisers wipe

We should have never given them back their country
>>
>>58361433
What technology work? I'm guessing it's call center related, or middle management so people in civilized countries have someone to talk with, and.hopefully they won't have to be the one to deal with all the cultural and language barriers. You'll be that schmuck.

It's not worth it. You'll gain no marketable skills, get paid shit, and probably contact some horrible disease.
>>
>>58363669
The Himalayas are already there.
>>
>>58365920
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>58366173

Reminder we fixed your country, culture and cuisine pajeet
>>
>>58366173
Pajeet just have some steak it will be ok, so what if Pakistan won? Who cares right?
>>
You will get horrifically sick, repeatedly, with awful healthcare infrastructure.

t. Used to date someone that went to India yearly and whenever she came back I'd get violently ill.
>>
You can't make shit like this up

>http://www.bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>Using a toilet is something most people take for granted - but about 1.1 billion people around the world defecate in the open because they do not have access to proper sanitation. Now a scheme in India is aiming to instil better toilet habits in children by "paying them to poo".
>>
Indians smell. They have no concept of deodorant. They smell of BO and sweat all the time. Their odor is magnified by their diet, which is rich in spices, especially garlic.

I passed by a group of Indians and their smell made me recoil in disgust. They can stink up a room in mere seconds, and the airconditioner helps jack shit.

If you can stand their malodorous stench, you'll have no problems.
>>
>>58361707
No its not, I get paid $120k to sit in my basement and write javascript.
>>
>>58361574
fuck no, that's wrong.

>>58361627
>>58361803
>>58361891
>>58361935
>>58361641
>>58361664
wrong

everything in thsi thread is wrong.

t. indian
>>
>>58362747
Nigeria would be south America tier if their politicians weren't corrupt as
They might be the only non borderline retarded black people.
>>
>>58367521
LE DEFECATION IN THE SITUATION
>>
File: 1443250062750.png (562KB, 866x756px) Image search: [Google]
1443250062750.png
562KB, 866x756px
>>58367521
>>
>pros
cheap good
spicy food
all you can rape, zero consequences public or no

>cons

unbelievable and inescapable stench
dead bodies and feces everywhere
>>
>>58361891
>If you're gay, don't even act like a faggot or you ded.

That's a pro though. Still, the cons outweigh the pros.
>>
Which state which city are you planning to move in?
>>
>>58361433
Lmao you'd be better off killing yourself than coming to India.
>>
>>58361433

Thousands and thousands of poor retarded beggars will throw their black dead baby at your car, so never have the window open

be very careful if you drive or ride because you'll hit someone 100% or die from a dumb fucking poo that is high on prescription meds or petrol

never eat from any street stalls or restaurants unless it is 4 and half or 5 star, make sure fully licenced and white people working there

don't ever buy water or softdrinks from stalls, its food coloured mystery poison with the lid glued on.

Don't buy petrol from the side of the road, the dumb fucks that steal the petrol filter it with dirty means which will clog your motor with a shitload of dirt

just avoid all police if you are not black or brown, they will extort money from you if you are white or light skin asian

do not walk down alleys (no brainer) or market stalls at night or you will be raped and you don't want to be cummed inside by a smelly fucking poo

mate there is so much shit about india that i will need to write a whole encyclodpedia of books but just be fucking smart and use common sense.
>>
>>58361433
Indian here
If you earn anything more than 18k (which i am pretty sure you do), you will live like a fucking king here. The cost of living is low, a good 5$ can get you a week (or more easily) meals if you cook yourself. 10$ can have you dine out every night.
Housing is entirely dependent on the area. Some parts are real fucking expensive in big cities, but as long as you're in a small or medium sized town, housing comes cheap, unless your company is paying for accomodation

>>58361574
>one dude says they're dirty as hell, they use same rag to clean dishes and wash floor in 5 star hotel
This is false. 5 star hotels wont last the health inspections if they did. Yes even in india

>>58361627
>If you have a facility meant for 10 people, at least 50 people will be there to use it.
This is kind of true

>>58361803
>Extremely hot weather in the summer season.
True for some places
>Terrible smell.
Ehhh, debatable but alright whatever, its mostly villages with bad hygiene. Them or small dingy streets you should have no business in
>Monsoons.
Not really a bad thing, its a pretty nice season actually, you get to enjoy eating nice hot snacks while watching the rain pour, very comfy
>Water table fouled by hundreds of millions of people.
Its mostly the industries releasing their effluents in water bodies without treating them. Still ground water is pretty clean
>Caste system still in effect. As it should, as it is the only way to manage so many fucking people.
You might not believe but people belonging to different caste actually show caste specific features

>>58361935
>an Indian dude will just squat down, take a shit and pull up his pants and continue waiting.
No this is false. Only people in assbackward villages practice open defecation but no in cities. No hell no. If they did don't you think the authorities or the people around them would object?
Also the bathing in ganges thing is an ancient religious practice it was fine until ganges got dirty
>>
>>58367670
>Mah dick.

She is too pure for pajeets.
>>
>>58361433

>>>/int/
>>
>>58368061
Go troll back in >>>/g/ptg
>>
>>58368162
I'd rather browse the REAL tech board /diy/
>>
>>58366634
>lol $120k isn't a lot you fucking poorfag let me be continue to be contrarian and prove my point because clearly majority of the population makes just as much as I do
>>
Indian here.

And I can't stop kekking at this thread.

Tl;dr
It's not worth coming here for work unless you're from an even shitter country desu.

The fact that you fags are addressing the poo thing more than the actual flaws/cons of this country and living here, is hilarious and saddening.

But won't deny, the country overall is shit.
>>
>>58368051
Don't mind but, are you the child your parents failed to abort?
>>
>>58368228
>It's not worth coming here for work unless you're from an even shitter country desu.
That list only has Bangladesh in it.
>The fact that you fags are addressing the poo thing more than the actual flaws/cons of this country and living here, is hilarious and saddening.
No sanitation infrastructure is a real issue that has impacts on everything else

The heat is a real concern also, the issue with money suddenly being invalidated on a whim with no warning overnight is a big fucking deal, not to mention the level of corruption in government, the lack of health care, the huge numbers of people. There isn't a lot good going for someone coming from the outside unless they're really into it hippie style.
>>
>>58361433
Who is this curry demon?
>>
What part of India is it? This is the most important part
>>
>>58368292
As I said, a ton of other issues and problems other than the shitting problem these mature intellects are over-emphasizing about.

If you're smart, you'll leave the country as fast as you can.
>>
>>58368390
>you'll leave the country as fast as you can.
I'm not in India anon, I'm Yuropoor.
>>
>>58368420
My sympathies are with you. Although soon enough I'll land there too.
>>
>>58365920
It's heartbreaking to see you guys getting kicked off or detached from the majority of the countries/territories which you tried to colonize.

Size of your puny homeland and manpower does matter.
>>
File: 1483636748255.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1483636748255.png
102KB, 450x443px
>tfw imagining OP thinking 4chan is just memeing and that poo in the loo is overblown
>mfw his face when he lands and is instantly greeted with an all permeating stench wave of diarrhea death
Do it OP, we're all cheering for you.
>>
>>58368061
>but no in cities.
I had barely gotten out of customs at gandhi delhi airport and the smell was already hitting me. I walked outside and headed towards the parking lot, following my driver, and I could see a few adult men squatting in the corners of the parking lot, outside in broad daylight. I spent most of my time up north near the mountains by (killu/kullu?) so I didn't see the fucking cities as much because honestly that's where the trashiest looking dravs were and it smelled the worst. The greenery up north was refreshing but I don't want to go there anytime soon if it means going through fucking new delhi again.
>>
File: 1483548228552.jpg (63KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1483548228552.jpg
63KB, 634x634px
>>58361433
India is almost on rampage right now after money ban. Well, on lazy rampage because that too lazy to rampage.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/22/india-just-made-a-big-mistake-with-its-currency-ban
>>
File: tumblr_nmrgenQJcn1t96ew7o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmrgenQJcn1t96ew7o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
india is hell on earth. i propose we bulldoze all forms of life and build animation studios in their place

t. person who never plans to visit poor countries
>>
>>58368526
>Takes the poop epidemic as the real deal as portrayed by majority of the media, generating India's stereotype profile.
>Overlooks the plethora of reasons why this nation is straight up disgusting.

Top fkn kek.
>>
>>58368582
>Person who never plans to visit poor countries

*pussy
>>
>>58368614

poor people aren't human
>>
>>58368630
I'm surprised you can spell.
>>
File: 8390067.jpg (70KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
8390067.jpg
70KB, 500x307px
>>58362405
>>
>>58368630
Says the trust fund babby living on mommy and daddys fat wallet
>>
>>58368659

actually i make money by sports betting
>>
>>58362405
I work at MS, main campus. I walk by offices with 5 pajeets in them and 2 laptops. These guys once in a pos to lead or manager just try to get their buddies in and then apply their work culture tactics of 5 guys to do 1 job, and poorly at that.
>>
>>58361433
where and how much money ?
Indian working in Bangalore here, might offer you good advice .
>>
>>58361440
/thread
>>58361468
he is right you know, idk if you would like to live in a dirty shithole
>>
>>58361433
I hope you are male.

Pros:
Good food
Unlimited entertainment
You will be seen as the uppermost caste for being white

Cons:
Smell
Traffic
Filth
Air
>>
>>58368061
What do you mean by caste specific features?
>>
>>58368830
wait wait.. let me get popcorn for this, its gunna be good.
>>
>mfw people bitch about the caste system
>then bitch about shitting in the street

Guess what Europe, if you want to attempt to abolish the caste system, and then expect the trash castes to not shit everywhere..... You've got it ass backwards.

Its like emancipating niggers, then expecting them to not shoot shit up and fuck the place. You wouldn't do that would you?..... Oh wait.
>>
>>58363669
did you really save that to your device?
>>
File: Wf8qxwi.jpg (37KB, 638x298px) Image search: [Google]
Wf8qxwi.jpg
37KB, 638x298px
>>58364953
They use water.

Pic related. The water bottle isn't there for drinking, retard.
>>
>>58368927
British Indian here.

You can guess caste just by looking at the shape of facial features. Also skin tone.

Nothing fancy really.
Surname also helps, but isn't always necessary.

Yes this still works in western nations with indian diaspora.
>>
>>58361433
poo in the loo, dude
indians are dirty subhumans who deserve being purged with
If you want to go to a subhuman country you might want to move to your closest nigger ghetto first to see what happens
>>
>>58369152
>>58368927
>>58368830
>>58368061
this is all fascinating to me. are upper castes more aesthetic?
>>
>>58369163
Usually buy Not necessarily.
They just have similar features to one another.
My dad's family for example are all born with blonde hair that gets gradually darker.

also varies by region.

I personally wouldn't be able to tell you the castes of anyone aside from the 'state' my grandparents were from.

Consider also that we've been out of india for 3 generations. I've never even visited.

What i do know is that my great grandfather lived in a one room hut in a village before moving to Africa in the 1940s, then England in the 1950s.

Africa was the good life for indians. Half a dozen cars, money, huge houses and indoor plumbing.

When my grandfather came to the UK, it was shit..... Tin baths in front of the fire... Outhouses and shitty cold and damp terraced victorian houses. On the plus side, no threat of getting your throat slit by nig nogs.

Until last year, still had family in Zimbabwe. They had mansions, servants and drivers. Shit was cash.
>>
>>58369268
You're just describing inbreeding.
>>
>>58367521
t. Butthurt Pajeet that can't accept his country is an absolute shithole. I've been to a very quick trip in India and it was horrible.

Everything was dirty and was literally filled with shit on the streets, even the Taj Mahal was filled with thieves (even the kids). Like literally every tourist spot was filled with mongoloids and cops rarely care -- which I'm sure they're pretty corrupt too.

>>58361433
OP I suggest traveling to India once, You'll get the picture. It's absolutely disgusting, actually makes me grateful not being born in a third world toilet.
>>
>>58368061
>18k
If you make that much you can live comfortably in Ukraine, maybe not in Kiev but definitely in Lviv.
>>
>all these pajeets in damage control mode
Embarrassing desu.
Don't come here OP.Literally any other place would be better than this shithole.
>>
File: Screenshot_184.png (468KB, 582x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_184.png
468KB, 582x575px
>>
>>58361440
/thread
>>
File: 1482994958043.png (157KB, 1008x854px) Image search: [Google]
1482994958043.png
157KB, 1008x854px
>>58369427
Disgusting.
>>
>>58369163
not necessary, but believe it or not, you can tell someone's caste just by looking at them.
>>
File: hugh mungus.jpg (34KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
hugh mungus.jpg
34KB, 500x258px
>>58369529
>Judging a person's place in society by skin color
And you people complain about racism when it's tradition in your country.
>>
>>58361433

You left out a lot of information.

Where you would go is critical. Some places can be very nice, if you have any idea of what you're doing or getting into.

The length of your stay is important. 3 or 5 years and you can turn a lot of it to your advantage. You could learn a lot, get a lot out of it, and leverage it when you get back home.

And, where is home for you? Is your company stable & reputable? Because getting abandoned in India could cause you some concerns.

Overall, your company needs to make a new contract with you. If your pay is to stay the same, then your company needs to pick up the tab for a lot of things, including housing that meets & exceeds western standards in a neighborhood that is equivalent to the housing. Your company also needs to ensure your medical & dental needs meeting or exceeding western standards, along with educational opportunities paid for by the company.

There are other costs and responsibilities to accommodate the local culture. Who will be paying for your servants and other support services? As a westerner, you will be expected to maintain appearances and station ... which are not trivial expenses as well as being time-consuming and leave you vulnerable to criminals and general corruption.

And you need it in air-tight, contractual form. Your company pays all expenses for travel and security. You need extra vacation and sick days to acclimate and adapt to the culture.

Generally, if you're smart, you could spend a few years and have a wonderful time while sandbagging most of your pay, then return home and have a hefty bank account to do something with. Plus it would look great on your CV, which you can leverage if you're not retarded.

Personally, if I were offered that opportunity, I would rake it seriously and negotiate very, very carefully. And, walk away from it if the company doesn't come through with contractual agreements that meet my approval.
>>
>>58361440
not sure why people are still posting when this was post was bascially /thread
>>
>>58361433
It really depends on where you are going. You will stand out in the populace as a wealthy person. People in shops would try to dupe you into paying higher price than usual. While your standard of living would be high, your neighborhood won't. Also general goods and services like medical are really cheap.

Streets are much busier and livelier than western counterpart which is good or bad depending on what you prefer. Street food are spicy af with a lot of germs. Expect being ill for like a month till your body suits itself. Public transport is shitty and same like the shops, they will try to scam you hard.

As for memes, I once like >>58369365 went to agra. In the mornings you can literally see a shitton of people butt naked sitting one by one in the railway tracks with a long ass turd hanging. These fuckers don't even have shame and do it in front of passing train. Never visiting agra again.

This is the scenario of northern cities of india. Can't really talk about south india, haven't been there. But there is a chance you'd be posted there. North and South Indians are a hell lot different. As for me, I live in North east india which is more associated to chinks than indian. Its a fucking beautiful state for nature lovers but not me since there are fucking insects everywhere.
>>
>>58369635
not color fucktard everyone has the same gradient of turd.
>>
File: ffgosrwvsc2l.jpg (188KB, 866x640px) Image search: [Google]
ffgosrwvsc2l.jpg
188KB, 866x640px
>>58369929
See >>58369152 and >>58368051

Yeah no, I'm pretty sure other Anons mentioned that You can be judged by caste with skin color, region, tribe and even your surname.
>>
>>58369114
>they use water to wipe their ass on the street

That's even worse. You need soap.
>>
>>58367711
Surprised how far down this is in the thread. Poo and rape are India.
>>
>>58365213
it's fine mate, list of hot chicks and pubs to hang around. Traffic is bitch though. 5 km in an hour .
>>
You will know it when you go to India.
Everything everywhere smells, tastes Indian.
From the food/water to the air

Air pollution and Water pollution is really, really bad there (We are talking Beijing-Peak levels).

Don't touch the street food or drink water out of the tap unless you want food poisoning or worms.

Basically, don't ever go on public transport
And don't buy shit from local stores.
Buying shit online is better and safer.

This guy has the right idea >>58369832
>>
>>58370090
North Indians are more Persian than the South
They look more Paki/Iranian
>>
>>58361433
dat arch linux logo on her forehead
>>
>>58361433
>POO'D
>>
>>58370849
In the street once you poo, you never go back to the loo.
>>
>>58361565
Go for it. Sure its still India, but you could probably afford to live in some rich neighborhood where the quality of everything is kinda decent.
>>
>>58362015
China has huge cultural problems of their own. Try buying fresh fish in a market, in China you will see that China and India has a lot in common.
>>
>>58371756
They may piss in the street but at least they don't shit on the streets. More importantly, they don't shit near the Monuments and shrines, and even Mainland women there are fuckable, Southern Indians are niggers with slit eyes pretty much.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.