[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - Weight Loss General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 68

File: 1259705165153.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1259705165153.png
1MB, 800x800px
Time for an old-fashioned OP edition

Old thread at 300lbs >>41083084

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
File: based eggs.png (473KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
based eggs.png
473KB, 800x800px
first for eat eggs, not chocolate, on this most holy of days
>>
File: tfw fat angery.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat angery.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>41091390
>tfw me and my wife is too large to fit in my 2011 Ford Half-Ton Pickup

just end me, i'm 540+lbs
>>
>>41091421
post tits
>>
>tfw started 6'2", started at 262lb
>down to 230lb
>have an identical twin who must be about 280lb

we dont even look alike anymore, me and my parents have tried everything to get him to lose weight but he just gives up
>>
>>41091493
Lose another 50 lbs and start fucking girls at night. That'd motivate me.
>>
Have any of you fatties tried spaghetti squash? Recent heard of it and thinking of giving it a try with some shrimp & either cheese or pasta sauce
>>
I live in a city with an endless selection of restaurant cuisine. What kind of healthy/low calorie stuff can I get delivered to me? Cost is not an issue. I've been getting just charcuterie and cheeses lately.

I know that cooking for myself would be ideal but I feel like having food in the house makes me overeat. So I just order a restaurant meal every day. I kind of try to order something I won't like all that much so I just pick around it and ultimately eat fewer calories.
>>
>>41091720
That is expensive and pretty dumb tbqh. Just start keeping better food around the house anon. I havent eaten out in over a month.
>>
File: IMG_1987.jpg (80KB, 750x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1987.jpg
80KB, 750x1102px
Post your week, how did you do lads?

Apart from a saturday pizza, I was good
>>
>>41091720
Just look at their nutritional information.
Generally speaking chicken, vegetables, and fish are healthy choices,

But it's almost impossible to know for sure since nutritional information is very often inaccurate or unlisted. And who knows how that particular place prepares their food or what they add.

In the long term you should really just learn how to cook for yourself. Can't live healthily off takeout forever.

and just remember if you are ever afraid of overeating you can eat literally as many vegetables as you want.
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 640x1136px
>>41091798
I spent this week at Auschwitz

>1500 calories per day plus cardio
>feelsspooky.png
>>
>>41091720
Most restaurant crap is high in calories. Dito with most any delivery places. You're better off learning a recipe or two you like and doing some food prep if you have the freezer space.
>>
>>41091798
Not bad. Still losing weight. So I don't care as much.
>>
>>41091720
Just buy enough food to prep meals for 3-5 days. Prep food, divide into container and store.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-16+at+08.09.59).png (14KB, 848x429px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-16+at+08.09.59).png
14KB, 848x429px
>>41091798
>>41091818
>>41091861
>>
>>41091426
Udders would be considered SFW so anon's wife could be posted here, but please don't for the love of god
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-082054.png (347KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-082054.png
347KB, 1440x2560px
>>41091390

I'm not doing too bad. I've lost 14 lbs since I started over a month ago (most was water weight). I'm ready to not have 10 lb of lard on my stomach.
>>
>>41091420
>made egg "muffins" (just eggs baked in a muffin tin) for breakfast
>Preheat oven to 350
>Add baby spinach, chopped peppers, onions, whatever you want to put in them to each muffin cup (They keep for a week so good way to not have to make breakfast for a few days)
>top with whisked egg (9-10 eggs to make a full pan depending on the size. you can use just the whites too if you prefer)
>bake that shit for 20 minutes
Fucking enjoy.

Put some avocado on mine and ate a blue berry oat "muffin" (Oats, blueberries, baking soda, egg to bind it. not a real muffin basically, can get the recipe if anyone's interested and the nutritional info too cause i don't remember it off the top of my head. these keep in the fridge for a couple weeks so i like making them for meal prep) for my breakfast.

>>41091421
It's never too late, anon. Try seeing a trainer to help you it might be the only thing that keeps you going because they'll hold you accountable and help support you and motivate you. If you have the money to spend on food to get to 500+ pounds for two people, then you have enough to afford a trainer.

Also
>be me a few years ago
>Knew a couple that were so fat the only kind of car they could drive was a massive mini van
>Van was full of trash like fucking microwavable meal containers all rotting in every part of the van
>literally only rode in it once because FUCK that
At least rest assured you're not the only person too fat to fit in most cars.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-084429.png (202KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-084429.png
202KB, 1080x1920px
>>41091798
Ta dah
>>
>>41091493
Have you tried seeing what kind of active stuff he might enjoy and doing it with him? Try cooking stuff for him so he can be convinced he can enjoy food while eating well, especially if you can make him a healthier version of one of his favourites (If you're not sure how let me know what it is and i'll see if i can help make an easy recipe for it for you)

If you guys are competitive to one another at all maybe you can make a contest out of it somehow? Such as say "Stay on it for x amount of time. If either of us cheats, they have to do y" whatever stakes would motivate you and be fair if you lost too.

>>41091559
This works too if he's a forever alone loser right now but surprisingly, even the morbidly obese can find love anon so i wouldn't be surprised if this isn't enough.

>>41091718
I haven't had it as a substitute for spaghetti but my grandpa used to make it once in awhile as it's own thing and I remember enjoying it. Hey if zucchini can taste good with pasta I'm sure spaghetti squash can too.

>>41091720
Youre fucking retarded, jesus christ. Either try meal prep like other anon said or compromise and go out and buy the groceries for the day every day. You won't waste more gas than you're spending in food currently and you'll learn to not only cook for yourself like a fucking adult but you won't have any question what's in it.

As for healthy shit you can get delivered, i don't know nigga, where the fuck do you live so I know what's there?
Try doordash and look at places with salads or see if any hipster health places are on it. Sometimes DD sucks but they've been shaping up recently.

Pretty much nothing healthy delivers unless it's through a third party like doordash, bitesquad, whatever.

But you're still retarded as fuck for doing it this way anon.
>>
>>41091798
I forgot to track some of my days so posting mine won't be much use, but I meal prep so my week has been pretty consistently under. I only went over on one day, sunday. I usually meal prep on sundays but I was really sick that day so I ordered out for my husband and I. First meal was Qdoba so I got
>Burrito bowl
>Half the normal serving of brown rice
>Grilled chicken
>Lettuce
>Guac
>Corn salsa, half serving because I don't really like to eat corn but love this salsa
Was about 600 calories, i had skipped breakfast that day, and for dinner we got sandwiches from a local place (turkey, lettuce on wheat, got the smaller size sub).
The calories were over by 50, and sugar over by I believe 7 (too lazy to check) but i just wrote it off as a shitty day an didn't let it fuck up the rest of my week.
This week I forgot it was easter today so I can't go do the grocery shopping because everything's closed today near me (Besides I think walgreens so yay, lacroix and nothing else there for me) so i gotta do meal prep tomorrow. Luckily I do have enough food leftover to still have a good day. Had some eggs for breakfast, gonna make a salad for lunch to use up the rest of the veggies, and some kinda chicken dish for dinner (Probably a slow cooker meal so i don't have to do much, and probably a honey soy chicken with veggies that rounds out to about 300 calories. So add in a snack and i'll be right at 1200 which is about my goal (MFP says 1400 but i try to aim for a little lower).

Yesterday I ate like shit. Not because of poor choices but because I just forgot to eat, so I only ate a salad and forgot to eat breakfast and dinner. I don't get how.
>>
>>41091818
>1500 is auschwitz mode
>Maybe even fatass guys need more calories than fatass girls I guess
>>
>>41092185
1500 calories isn't straight holocaust center mode

but
>>Maybe even fatass guys need more calories than fatass girls I guess
is true in most circumstances
>>
>>41091421
30 mins flopping around every day.
I'm dead serious
>>
>>41092207
I figured it was an exaggeration regardless.

>>41092219
Not Morbidanon but do you mean fatsex?

Morbidanon, can you even have sex with your wife at that size?
>>
>tfw 2000 deficit

EAT SMALL TO GET SMALL CMON
>>
>>41091390
So, some faggot here told me I should go to plebbit for further advice on some weight loss. I was basically told that the losertown calculations are retarded, and the a realistic goal is to lose 6 pounds a month; and that im retarded if I do 800 calories daily, and it's not realistic. is it me who's retarded or is this just some meme plebbitor shit I was filled with?
>>
>>41092344
Who the fuck told you to go to reddit and who the fuck told you to eat 800 calories a day.

You, the person that told you to eat 800, and the person that told you to go to reddit are retarded.

People trying to do unsustainable short term diets are retarded.
>>
>>41092381
800 cal shit was based on the fact that I maintained it for 3 or so months and had some good progress and found it sustainable.

im more concerned about the fact if this site is a meme or not;

http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>>
>>41092394
I don't see the problem with it.
Regardless, you should probably eat like 400 more calories a day, unless you are like 5 feet tall
>>
>>41092427
i am actually 5 feet tall, lmfao.
>>
>>41092394
There are a lot of online TDEE calculators. All they give is an estimate. The site's probably OK. I use Scooby's cause he has more options and I've just always used and trusted it. Any estimate you use will have to be adjusted through your own data, anyways.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

If you're a hamplanet you can cut really low starting. But it won't be sustainable and you'lls tart feeling like shit. After you're done with your huge cut slowly raise your calories to your estimated tdee -10% and keep it there for another 1-2 weeks to re-raise your metabolism and restore hormones to normal levels.
>>
>>41092441
thanks for the actually non-autistic advice. im 5'6 and 200 lbs, so a fat fuck in my own league, but not overly obese like the 400 - 500 pound people trying to diet. be honest here, if i'm active most of the week except for weekends, keep my calorie intake low, will it take that long to lose 30 - 50 lbs?

i mean I know it will take a bit because ive spent time eating myself into this situation, but I don't feel like it should take a year to drop 40 pounds. then again, I could just be being retarded.
>>
>>41092533
>will it take that long to lose 30 - 50 lbs?
It depends on how low you cut and your tdee. If you want to go fast, and do it safely, look up PSMF (protein sparing modified fast). Lyle Mcdonald wrote the book on it.

You can actually calculate how fast you'll lose weight. On a 500 cal deficit you'll lose 30-50 lbs in...well 30-50 weeks. 1 lb a week. a 1000 cal deficit you'll lose it in half that time. 15-25 weeks. and so on. It isn't exactly 1 to 1, especially when you get low, and have been on the deep deficit for awhile but it's a good rule of thumb.

If you're male and 20, your TDEE would be ~2400, and if female it'd be ~2000. Per scoobie's calculator.
>>
File: InShot_20170416_162313.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
InShot_20170416_162313.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
For fuck sake i don't wanna look like this anymore.
I tried cutting under 1800cal but i'm still at 178lbs, i think i need to lose at least another 18lbs before i stop looking like shit.
>No matter what i'll never get rid of the gyne

I think i'm having too much carbs too, fml.

Also is there any difference between myfitnesspal and mynetdiary?
>>
>>41092331
How do you eat negative calories, anon, just celery?

>>41092344
>losertown calculations are retarded
Considering many plebbit users use MFP and my MFP calculations sync up with losertown I'm gonna say this is bogus. Maybe more of a YMMV situation since what it calculates is a guesstimate to begin with?
>Realistic goal is 6 pounds a month
On average people will lose 1-2 pounds a week depending on their activity level and deficit. Thus the most realistic goal to aim for is actually 8 pounds a month. Considering everyone's different you can lose between 0-10 pounds a month, more if you just started (10-20 pounds of water weight in the first two weeks. Was 20 for me, about 10 on average) People who fast may lose more while people who build more muscle than others while they lose might lose less weight but still lose fat. Check the scale once a month+measurements for best results (Checking just weight can be demotifying for some)
>800 calories daily
The least you can eat safely is 1000 calories unless you're a midget. You're a retard. If you think "even LESS calories = faster loss" you're semi-wrong and let me tell you why it's dumb
>Google it because i'm sick of telling people i'm not retarded about this, lots of reputable sites tell you this: Eating too little, especially while exercising, can cause some people to lose weight more slowly. Will you eventually lose again? Yeah, but it'll be a few months of frustration and feeling stupid. Just eat a proper deficit. If you don't know the answer to your questions you don't know enough to decide you know more than science.
>Are you retarded or plebbit?
Both.
What subreddit did you go to anyway? Not all of them are made equal and any retard can reply to you, you should average out the responses you get and research you do on any site really (So if 3 people say Yes and 1 says No, who do you think is probably right?
>>
dont lose hope my dudes. i was 280 10 months ago
>>
>>41092344
>>41092823
Samefagging to give you extra advice cause I ran out of room
Other reasons 800 calories is dumb (i'm stoned and only put one lmfao. Fucking retarded.)
>Less chance of loose skin if you lose weight too quickly (Not 100% but you're pretty much guaranteed it if you're over 200 pounds and drop it too quick. Lifting helps too+hydration)
>You can't live off the diet.
Do you think you can live off 800 calories every single day of your life? Good luck on every holiday ever.
>You pay for cheat days/accidental binge days more than normal people
This one I don't have a source check for but I remember reading this once in a way that made a lot of sense. Someone point out if i'm retarded and misremembering something here but somehow it seems to make sense to me right now I just can't fucking explain why, so maybe i'm just stupid.
>If you're exercising while cutting (Which you SHOULD be you lazy sack of shit. Lifts AND cardio) you're "earning back" calories meaning you're only eating 800 calories while burning more on top of that, not just at rest but at your workout. You should eat back a small amount of what you burn off in a workout (Someone told me like 20% but i'm shit at numbers and just try to keep 300 calories under the already defeceit goal myself. Has worked so far. I have dyscalculia so i'm literally a retard when it comes to numbers. Writing down numbers wrong for 21 years before i learned i had it meant I didn't really learn beyond basic ass math (Which normally i don't need day-to-day so it's whatever).
If i'm a retard about my own calculations lemme know cause it's plausible.

Two of my pieces of advice, average out with anyone else who replies, but everything else i'm positive and confident in.

But again, do you really think you know enough about this to be confident you can debate what's accepted as scientific fact on /fit/?
>>
File: 1487018998658.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1487018998658.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
I'm around 70 lbs over weight and I'm 5'3. I have been eating 1200 calories for the past week with not many problems but I keep reading everywhere that this isn't sustainable and is in fact unhealthy.

I want to lose as much weight as possible in the next several months. I don't know how losing 0.5 lbs a week and staying obese longer is going to help me in the long run. Is it really that terrible to be at 1200? Is eating below BMR that bad for you? I'd rather lose weight the "unhealthy" way than be at an unhealthy weight.
>>
>>41092823
i'm 5'6, so im practically a fucking midget. I found it was sustainable last time I dieted.

what do you suggest I do for dieting?
>>
>>41092862
Damn anon! FUCK yeah! You go dude that's awesome progress!

I'm gonna post some more of my lady before/afters, if anyone else has some males share em cause i only saved ladies (I mean looking at a guy doesn't do shit for me lol)

But seriously guys, we CAN make it. Let this AWESOME anon be proof. I am so damn proud of you dude. I want to go to the gym now even though it's easter
>that awesome fucking feel when your gym is 24/hour because it's locked by keypad rather than needing a shitty receptionist
>Idk if this is common but it's my first like this and it's been a motivation saver
>100% alone in a public gym is just as good as having your own gym
>allowed to use the stereo too as long as I turn it back when I'm done, first come, first serve too.
>>
Ate really clean yesterday. Felt good. Now I just need to keep this up for the next 6 months.
>>
>>41092892
It depends on a lot of factors, anon like your height, and gender.

I started at 241 and am currently 218, but when I was 190 my suggested calorie intake was 1200.

>5'1
>femanon

So if you're a femanon or a manlet this is probably more normal than you think.

Can any anons weigh-in (HA) on this one for me since I don't really know what's specific to males in regards to calorie amounts other than it's usually more than 1200 but not always?

The other questions i'm not positive on.

>>41092903
I'm 5'1 so no, you are nowhere near being a fucking midget you retard.
>tfw i'm lying to myself and my license says i'm 5'0
Follow what MFP says if you don't trust losertown for how much you should be eating and eat around that range instead.
>>
If I restrict myself to 1300 calories a day, will I end up losing water weight at the end of the first week? I know this sounds retarded as shit, but this happens with the start of every cut / restricting diet, ye?
>>
>>41092533
you will make it anon, im 5'6" and am down to 170 from 200, took 4 months due to my shit diet but has got a lot better. im currently on 1500 per day and eat mainly lean meat and veggies or oats. have made massive progress that ive gone down from a size 36 waist to a 33 and gone from xl tee's to L. took 5 years to mess up that bad but its a work in progress. the one thing that has kept me losing weight is the ass load of walking i do and ive recently began to gym. im not going to lie it is hard but it is worth it...
>>
I can't even move my arms, getting dressed was a challenge
>>
>>41092930
Just remember the good feeling anon.

My trick when I feel temptation is to enter it onto MFP before I even go make it/get it/whatever
If it doesn't conflict with the rest of my meals (Planning ahead or even prepping ahead is a lifesaver imo) then I'll eat it, if it puts me over or too close to over (i like to stay lower than what it suggests personally) then I usually lose interest, make the portion smaller if it's an issue of that, or just save it for the next day where I can plan in advanced for it, and by then I sometimes don't care anymore either.

In the latter case, sometimes looking forward to it makes it easier to hold off, too.

Learning to cook healthier versions of your favourite meals will help too.

Like one of my comfort foods is burgers so instead of a normal burger I make them on wraps now (i'm lactose intolerant so the cheese has never been a high-calorie issue too), with less ketchup than I used to, and avocado instead of mayo.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>41092954
Regardless of what the number is, as long as it's a defecit you should lose water weight the first week, maybe two weeks (For me i lost for two before it evened out).

>>41092985
How big are you anon?
>>
>>41092981
wow, holy fuck man, you're basically in the same boat as me weight / height wise. I'm starting tomorrow, motivated af and I hope to see the same progress you have.

side question, have you seen any facial / stomach differences, i.e. visual differences in those 30 lbs?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-104333.png (251KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-104333.png
251KB, 1440x2560px
>>41091798
The longer I go without cheating the easier it is to stick with my deficit. Less than 8lbs until my goal weight now.
>>
I'm attempting my first 36-hour fast today. I went so overboard yesterday that just eating less today wouldn't make up for it. I've already lost about 20lbs through normal diet and exercise but I'm getting frustrated. Wish me luck
>>
>>41092948
So you are 5'1 and you were eating 1200 at 190?
I'm 5'3 and 190 and I'm female. Every TDEE calculator has me around 1800-2000 calories to maintain. I'm at a 750 calorie deficit which isn't much higher than the 500 people usually suggest. I just want to lose faster.
>>
>>41093026
How do you make time not seem like it's going by forever? Maybe it's just a sustainable diet thing where because you don't feel hungry you don't think about it and just carry on normally..?
>>
>>41093010
prior to the loss skinny jeans were off the table completely now i can wear em, just dont like how they fit yet so i may check again when i hit 160ish. legs got thin first then shoulders and gut, still have man boobs but now they are smaller so i figure at around 150 they go away completely. also lost face fat so now i look nice in photos which is a plus. i look at myself daily so i cant tell when i look but i realize it when i put clothes on and girls are easier to pull but nobody got time for that in engineering...
>>
>>41093064
Holy shit, nice man!

what would you have changed in your diet if you could go back to get rid of that early delay?
>>
>>41093052
Find filling foods that you'll look forward to every day. I typically end my day with a bowl of Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of cocoa powder and a banana. If I eat something that doesn't mesh with my diet for that day I abstain from that meal and almost always miss it.
>>
>>41092892
1200 is fine at 5'3
I'm 5'3 and eating 1200 kept me around 130 lbs. You have to exercise quite a bit to need more than that.
>>
>>41093092
live in latin america, soda is litteraly part of the culture. moved to taiwan tea with all things, i cut sugar out and felt better. we drank 1-2 liters of soda a day which was an asston of sugar. also i have 2 protein shakes daily so i keep most of my muscle mass which has helped with not looking too skinny or wierd with clothes on. you can make it anon. if u want me to walk through my meals i can so u can try it out for yourself...
>>
>>41091421
How do you pee?
How do you wipe your ass?
What does your wifes snatch look like?
Can you reach your penis?
Who cleans your home?
Do you have pets?
Do you have kids?
>>
Can someone post a citation on the loose skin thing?

I always see people posting like its gossip that if you loss weight too quickly you'll have loose skin. From my experience you'll always have loose skin regardless of speed of weight loss. The difference is if you do it slowly the skin will elasticate with weight loss at similar speed while if you lose weight fast the skin will have to catch up.

YMMV due to genetics and shit
>>
>>41093240
*Gospel
>>
>>41093190
That would be fairly cool, I mean, I have nowhere to start. I know some Keto recipes I could use and find healthy snacks so I don't actually go into ketosis.
>>
>>41093240
I've tried to find a cite for the "lose weight too quickly get loose skin" meme. Can't find anything. If you're going to get loose skin, you're going to get it. Try to get lean and empty the skin of fat and it'll have a better time receding.
>>
>>41093161
That's what I thought. I'm mostly sedentary because exercising makes me hungry and I usually overeat.

I've heard that your metabolism can get shot and prevent you from losing weight if you eat too less though, did you ever have that problem?
>>
>>41091718
Spaghetti squash is really good. Solid substitute for spaghetti.
>>
File: 1491295710499.gif (2MB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491295710499.gif
2MB, 480x252px
>>41091818
nice average , you fucking nazi
>>
>>41093251
while im not on keto my diet is basically cut out all calorie dense processed foods. during weekdays breakfast is protein poweder with ether milk or coffie and milk only. lunch is 2-4 cups of veggitables (letuce, bell peppers, carrots, baby corns, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and 120g cooked chicken breast * cooked in various ways.) i would add a mixture of lime juice water and some olive oil with spices for flavor. only salt is used to cook the chicken. dinner is protein poweder with 70-100g oats. that is it basically.
i do dring milk tea 1-2 times a day no sugar. sometimes i swap milk with almond milk from time to time.
>>
>>41093285
pre workouts i normally eat something small ~250 calories 1-1.5 hours prior and lift while not feeling sick. it does kill calories burned but i lift to build muscle so clothes fit better.
>>
>>41093240
I think that we can be sure that at least your initial size is a very strong determinant of getting loose skin or not. People who shrink from >400lbs always get loose skin. From >300lbs, pretty likely. >200lbs, probably not.
>>
File: 1414079774497.gif (61KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1414079774497.gif
61KB, 126x126px
have any of you fatties tried intermittent fasting?

it was kind of hard for the first few days, but in like 2 months I lost 10 kgs (from 120 to 110 kgs) while still making slight gains in the gym, I also seemed to magically stop craving sugary shit, I completely stopped being sluggish in the morning and I just have more energy in general.

why isn't everyone on this? it's easy as shit, literally the only thing you need to do is not eat anything before noon and after 7-8
>>
>Learn this ONE WEIRD TIP to stave of your cravings

Just do productive shit, clean your house, do some diy, organise a bookshelf. Makes you forget about food completely
>>
File: 20170414 to 20170415.png (72KB, 1412x820px) Image search: [Google]
20170414 to 20170415.png
72KB, 1412x820px
Someone gauge my diet.

6'
269lbs in workout clothes

I had my hernia repaired on November 21st, 2016. Started working out February 21st, 2017. That means in 5 days I'll have been in the gym two months.

From January 1st through February 14th, I ate one meal a day, typically 2000-2500 calories. This got me ready for Keto, which I ended up not using. I went from 299.9lbs (I was not going to see 300lbs on the scale) to 288. I've now dropped to 269 and change. I've lost 2.25" on my belt (a hole every 0.75", 3 holes). My goal is simply to be massive, even if I'm not strong for that kind of muscular girth. Hypertrophy. Women have randomly commented that I look broader and my back looks far more muscular. I have genetically massive calves, and for the first time I've noticed structure in my quads and my hamstrings.

I don't give a shit how much I weigh. Not one bit. I just want to look great naked, and I don't yet. But, I do look a million times better than how I did 7 weeks ago.

I am debating on doing an HST cycle after my second month in the gym end, next week, in order to purposefully ready my muscles for further growth. I'll post my workout routine next.
>>
>going to relative's for easter dinner
>no way to weigh anything
I'm not going to overeat or anything, just want to measure my shit reeee
>>
>>41093590

Day 1
Squats 5 sets of 8-10 reps
Glute Bridge 5x10
Calf Raises 5x15
Leg Press or Quad Extension 5x15
Hamstring Curl 5x15
Traps 5x10
Crunches 5x20
Obliques 5x10

Day 2
Deadlift 5x8 or 10
Calf Raise 3x15
Hamstring Curls 3x12
Lat Pulldowns 8x15 (various configs)
Rows 6x12
Bent over rows 5x15
Face pulls 5x10
Straight Arm Pull Downs 6x15
Reverse Curls 5x15
Preacher/Concentration Curls 5x15
Hyperextensions 3x25

Day 3
Calf Raise 3x15
Hamstring Curl 3x12
Bench Press 5x15
Incline Press 5x15 (varying incline)
Overhead Press 5x12
Flies 6x15
Lateral Shoulder Raise 5x15
Front Shoulder Raise 5x15
Rear Delt Flies 5x15
Dips 5x12
Tricep Extensions 4x20
>>
>>41093556
Bro, when you eat 7x a day, you don't get cravings.
>>
File: 1490930302932.png (13KB, 261x313px) Image search: [Google]
1490930302932.png
13KB, 261x313px
>>41091390
confess your Easter cheat meal(s), anon
>>
>After losing like 45lbs it seems I'm stalling at 300lbs
Fuck me. I need to figure out why I'm not still losing weight. My calories seem to be on point and I'm doing cardio 3 times a week along with lifting weights 3 times a week. Would it be normal to stall for a bit or should I still be losing?
>>
>>41093956
there was an easter hunt for kids up in the hills near my house yesterday
took my dog up today and found a load of leftover eggs kids never found, debating whether or not to eat them
>>
>>41093966
I lost 3lbs over 30 days, b/c muscle. How many inches/centimeters have you lost/gained and where?
>>
File: 1334826687284.jpg (42KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1334826687284.jpg
42KB, 837x736px
>>41093956
in the last three days I've drunk over 30 beers and I'm eating an easter egg right now
thank god liquor stores are closed today and I'm all out of beer
>>
>>41093956
Having turkey loaf, thin sliced ham, homemade mashed potatoes (gold yukon) and some deviled eggs

There's a lemon cake in the oven right now I'm making
>>
>>41094051
I'm not really sure about inches but I lost a lot of weight from my back and stomach. I went from like a tight 44 to a decently loose 40/tight 38.
>>
File: 1490399517601.png (1MB, 800x771px) Image search: [Google]
1490399517601.png
1MB, 800x771px
>>41093956
forgot to post mine, its only the morning so i've done well so far. had a good amount of water, some black coffee, and a protein shake. family made french toast but i was able to resist, but the real challenge will be later today. my extended family goes all out: fried turkey, Easter ham, mashed potatoes, pasta dishes, multiple pies, etc. pray for me brothers
>>
>>41093956
Going to have dinner and beers with friends.
Sue me
>>
File: 1413744756037.jpg (34KB, 382x348px) Image search: [Google]
1413744756037.jpg
34KB, 382x348px
>>41093956
There are no cheat meals
I have molded my autism into not liking shit foods
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 308x164px
>>41091421
Anon, im Dr. Now.
>>
>>41093966
Stalling a bit is normal, keep going. Make changes after two weeks without losing weight or belly-circumference.
>>
>>41093994
you reach a new fucking low when you sneak on a Easter egg field and steal eggs. go to hell, asshole.

maybe some kids could of walked by there later and found them, and it would of been sorta special for them, but instead your lard ass has to go claim the eggs for yourself
>>
daily reminder to eat for the TDEE you want, not the TDEE you have
>>
File: 1486334091882.jpg (113KB, 468x714px) Image search: [Google]
1486334091882.jpg
113KB, 468x714px
>>
>>41093956
nothing. im on a water fast right now, gonna try 28 day's my nigga. once i quit the fast, i will slowly start leaning myself back on food, i dont wanna gain the shit all back

we me luck or death <3
>>
>>41094766
I wan't to be a little girl anon. What do I eat to be that?
>>
>>41094863
Dicks
>>
>>41094922
no, how much tdees?
>>
File: 1487715370857.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1487715370857.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
I'm being serious here - I've been watching 600lb Life show to get me motivated to stay on my diet, but those fatties seem to have it good besides for the health problems. They all have apartments, tons of food, and they literally sit in one place all day. Meanwhile I'm working 2 retail jobs and I can't afford all my healthy stuff most of the time thanks to living in a food desert where all the markets that sell healthy stuff are ridiculously over-priced.

Some days I just want to give up and gain 500 pounds and live off Uncle Sam until I die in my sleep.
>>
Sick of being really fat but no self-control or motivation to cook for myself. Managed to lose weight last summer but have probably put it all back and then some.
>>
>>41094940
can we get a fat wojack of this pls?
>>
>>41093200
540lbs is Boogie class. Still ambulatory, but like Boogie - fat fuck.
>>
>>41093956
I don't fucking cheat anymore. 2000 kcal a day, every day. Coming up on 1 year doing this.
>>
>>41094940
You can still diet if you're ghetto. I make and eat nuttin but sammiches these days, and I've lost 40 pounds and counting. You're making excuses for why you don't want to do it, be honest with yourself.
>>
File: 1435438561695.jpg (60KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435438561695.jpg
60KB, 522x720px
>>41093497
Yeah, definitely helped me stop cravings/snackings. As it turns out, waiting until evening to start eating is super easy when you're at uni for the first half of the day.
I still snack, but it's more like one giant meal and then a small snack an hour or so before bed.
>>
>>41094930
all the tiddies
>>
Hear me out /fat/

This is gonna sound stupid, but is it possible to get gout flare ups from burning your own body fat?

Tbh it feels like extensor tendinitis, it only hurts on the left side top of left foot, nowhere else, but I did nothing to agitate the area.

The only time it ever happens is when I'm losing significant fat mass. Even when it's years in between, never happens at my fastest regardless of eating or working out the same.

Also another question, what causes an extremely strong ammonia smell when doing cardio? God damn I could gas Jews in a chamber after my cardio workouts
>>
>>41091390
I'm skipping the diet today. Going right back onto it tomorrow.
>>
>>41095062
ketofag?
>>
>>41094749
i didnt sneak anywhere mate, its a public hiking trail, which kids are never at unless driven up for special events like yesterday. they were leftovers, better i have them than some deer
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-122225.png (172KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-122225.png
172KB, 1440x2560px
>>41091798
Pretty good anon, I don't usually add my last snack so generally there's another 1 to 200 calories on top of this per day. Down 3 lbs this week
>>
>>41095156
Hey /fat/, I need to loose weight, but I have trouble staying motivated and maintaining a consistent regimen. I think it'd be easier with a partner to help, and I was wondering if there's a dating site or app out there that I could use to meet a woman who's in the same boat. I know of 1 site but they charge a fuckton. Any ideas? Also, anyone have experience doing this (getting /fit/ with a significant other)?
>>
>>41092862
Hell yeah son! Awesome job!
>>
>>41092822
Personal opinion but you're at the point where I'd go for maintenance and start lifting seriously, 4 days a week or so. Not excessively fat, would look good with muscles. Try recomp instead of going skelly then building muscle
>>
>>41092862
Looking good bro, glad your skin is decent. Hoping mine comes out that good
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-16-20-34-15.jpg (176KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16-20-34-15.jpg
176KB, 720x1280px
A-am I gonna make it?
>>
>>41093051
3 inches can make a difference dude. You can reach way more shit than I can.

>>41093052
Not being obsessed with food and occupying my time with hobbies, friends, and a life.

>>41093064
>skinny jeans
>male
...On the one hand I had a huge weakness for this in high school but on the other hand, those were emo/scene kid faggots

Either way i don't really know what to think.

I wear skinny jeans even as a fatty but i'm short and too poor to get my pants tailored to my height so woop dee doo.

>>41093190
>soda is literally part of the culture
>unlike america where Coca Cola is an american icon

>>41093240
>You'll always have loose skin regardless of speed of weight loss
>If you do it slowly the skin will elasticate with weight loss at similar speed
Pick one, retard.

Your skin doesn't "catch up" or tummy tucks wouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>41093254
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=weight+loss+loose+skin+cause

Your search terms were too shitty for google to work apparently. Rephrasing helps sometimes dumbass.
>>
>>41093455
This plays a factor. Someone who's less than 200 losing weight too fast won't see a difference, and someone over 300 will probably have loose skin regardless BUT genetics and age play a factor in it too.
But you can lessen the risk of it by losing weight at the right speed, always staying hydrated, and lifting while you lose weight.

I've seen people lose weight (Usually women) from 300-350 range without loose skin though so a lot of factors really go into it, that's why i suggest people do as much as possible to lessen the risk if it's a big concern. Some people don't give a fuck.
>>
>>41095118
Nope, although I eat a lot of meat. Still lots of veggies and some oats as well
>>
>>41093497
>Be me
>Just eat healthy and control myself instead of fasting all the time and looking stupid to anyone not fasting
>Don't crave sugar
>Don't crave salt
>Losing weight at a steady healthy pace

Wow it's almost like different methods work for different people and that's why not everyone is doing it?

Also, loose skin.
>>
>>41092862
What's your height weight now
>>
>got candy for Easter
>don't want to eat any of it

Fuck.
>>
>>41093556
This.
But small-meals guy is also right. Everyone is different. Finding what works best for you is important since if you can't live like it, you won't stick with it.

>>41093590
>in workout clothes
Light clothing is about 1-2 pounds of extra weight. Either add it in, subtract it, or weigh yourself naked. Sounds stupid otherwise.

>>41093611
There's ways to guesstimate some things based on how it compares to your hand (something like "full hand for protein, this amount of hand for vegetables etc" so just go by that today and don't sweat it. Don't take home leftovers unless it's something you can still eat on a cut, and just don't eat more than one plate and you should be fine anon.one day won't ruin it all as long as it's not a habit.
>>
>>41095382
chew and spit
>>
>>41093049
I know that feel bro. It's been about a month and a half since I've started dieting and excersizing properly, I've lost 20 pounds and I feel better but honestly it's hard as shit not to have a cheat meal or two. Currently with the family celebrating Easter trying to resist all of this delicious fucking food. We're gonna make it bros
>>
File: 1492263157117.png (23KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1492263157117.png
23KB, 253x199px
>>41093497
Yeah it's working great for me too and I don't have to count cal . shots of Apple cider vinegar have helped lower my blood sugar and improved my sleep.
>>
>>41095361
I'm sensing some passive aggressiveness from your post. I didn't mean to offend senpai

>looking stupid to anyone not fasting
not many people know I fast since I have no reason to tell them. and even if they did, I really don't care what people think about the way I eat

>>41095428
I did shots of apple cider vinegar for a while, but I stopped when my sweat started smelling like vinegar.
>>
>>41095298
It will elasticate to a degree mongoloid. Genetics, weight, body composition and length at the size will always be a factor.
>>
File: aw yiss.gif (2MB, 352x283px) Image search: [Google]
aw yiss.gif
2MB, 352x283px
>>41093956
I had one serving of chocolate covered almonds. 190 calories per serving. I'm at 1005 calories right now so I might snag a piece of Easter cake later.
>>
mums got me a chocolate bunny

guess its an off day
>>
5'6, 200lbs ( yes haha I know im a dwarf planet )

was wondering, I've dieted before at around 1500 or so and I only ever ate 800 calories or so a day, a lil bit fluctuating.

Assuming I keep my diet down to 1200kcal/day, would that be some steady weight loss for me? I'm going to be cutting out all - fast food - soda - candy - bad shit. Basically, I'm going to stop eating all the junk I've been eating CONSTANTLY for a long while now.
>>
Any device of some sort I can wear to get a better posture?
I think this is /fat/ related
>>
>>41093966
what was your starting date, what are you doing for a diet?
>>
>>41096034
Yeah you would weight at a fair rate eating that. Just make sure you can actually stick to it. Consistency is the most important thing there is for weight loss.
>>
>>41096142
lose weight*
>>
File: 001_garage09f150_opt.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
001_garage09f150_opt.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
>>41091421
You're meaning to tell me you and your wife is too big to fit in this truck?

I hope you are making an effort to lose weight.
>>
Lowest weight recorded so far of 159 today.

Ate this morning
>2 fairly small handful of nuts, around 150 calories
>pepperoni stick, 130 calories
>cheese stick, 70 calories
>a cup of milk, 150 calories

Aiming for 1500 today.
>>
>>41091493
I've got a twin who is 240lb, fatty works at McDonalds and gets free shit from there to fuel his shit diet and he eats everything remotely tasty/pre-processed in the house should anyone buy microwaveable or container packed food.

>>41091421
Boogie?
>>
File: 1492293205976.jpg (168KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492293205976.jpg
168KB, 425x450px
>>41091390

2017: 35, ~270lb / 122kg, feet hurt walking around
2009: 26, 170lb, 13:00 2 mile, 60 push ups

Getting pretty heavy for my 5'11" frame. BMI 37.7! TDEEcalculator's projections for optimal weight and bf% are accurate with past fitness. TDEE is 2618cal/day. 2100 should be easy, right guise?

I don't eat terribly, but do go through ~1.75L of 40% abv a week. Chased with 140cal per 12oz serving of sugar water. Ought to go buy some carrots/celery/onion/chuck and make a pot roast. Putting down the bottle anons. Seriously, that's the only thing holding me back and keeping me mad/sad/inflamed/thicc/lazy. Also the 3L of regular Coke daily. Caffeine is a hell of a drug.

Today's meals:

3 eggs, scrambled, single serve patty of SPAM Lite diced, hot sauce

palm-sized bag of shitty Doritos

1/2 cup green olives
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 plain toast

probably a chicken soup for dinner

Been /fit/ before, and been nearly this big before that. We can do it anons!
>>
>>41096256
Have you been to the doctor lately? I have a slight case of diabetes and I didn't know, I thought I was just a lazy piece of shit. Turns out my blood sugar was around 350 which fucking crazy high, just by changing my diet I was able to get it down to 250. With a little help from my doctor and a single pill a day it's completely nominal, even after eating it doesn't go higher than 140.

Trust me on this, especially if you drank 3L of coke every day.
>>
>>41093956
>Go to store planning to get twoo reese's eggs since my husband and I both are shmillions of miles away from our families and don't otherwise celebrate Easter but both still wish we had easter baskets anyway
>Store sold out of them already and nothing else close by is open
>Just buy a king size instead, same diff
>Forget husband is lactose intolerant
>Fuck
>debate on what to do for awhile
>Decide i don't want to eat it multiple days. Plan lunch and dinner around it and eat all four cups
>Instant regret, way too sweet

To be fair the stupid egg kinds are too sweet too and I hate them, it's just because they were egg shaped I wanted them because i'm slightly homesick and a pussy.

He didn't really care luckily so i'll just get him something he CAN eat tomorrow, it won't make much difference to him.
>>
>>41094749
If the event is over, it's free game dude. Jesus christ how autistic are you?
Kinda like how if you were an older kid on halloween you got to take a little more from the houses that were "Help yourself" kinds of bowls because all the little kids already had their fun and went to bed. They aren't going trick or treating again, and neither are these kids going egg hunting in that spot again. It's fair game dude.

Lmfao seriously wtf is your problem? Did you never get to egg hunt as a kid or something?

Also little kids don't like to find actual eggs, they like the plastic ones with chocolate inside and they possibly traded in those eggs for chocolate so it would've been a disappointment if a kid found it anyway.
>>
>>41094774
Why so many waterfasting memers today? Every day it's something. Some days it's nothing but keto, some days it's nothing but trolls, and today it's nothing but fasters of all kinds.

Or is someone just samefagging a lot like I do?

>>41094940
>These people barely scrape by and are usually living off government assistance or abusing loved ones to get FOOD which is not only retarded but not everyone has enabling loved ones like that. My family would say "No you fat fuck, starve until you can walk again" if i ended up bedridden.

My husband would definitely tell me i had a problem if it got to that point.

Are you seriously this much of a pig that literally ROTTING in your bed seems like a better option than living healthily?
>>
File: gqFYe61.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gqFYe61.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>41091421
>540 lbs
>has a wife
>I'm kissless
>>
>>41091390
I put my tdee in.

calories per day according to tdeecalc.net

losertown says if I eat 1800 my deficit is over 800.

What do
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (847KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
847KB, 3264x2448px
18 years old 6'4" tall started dieting 3 monyhs ago, started at 233 lbs currently am 190 lbs.

I still have a fucking belly and I'm afraid i have gyno fml
>>
>>41095062
Do you have fallen arches, anon? aka flat feet?

The ammonia smell is really indicative of keto, are you haven't entered ketosis without ever meaning to follow keto or something? That's not normal unless you're on a keto diet dude and otherwise you might wanna see a doctor if it's not that unless another anon can confirm you're not dying for me.

>>41095078
You better. Don't bring home leftovers, and if you're hosting, send them home with the guests instead. One day won't do any damage as long as it stays one day.

Anon if you slip up, your codeword for tomorrow is banana slug. Post it so we know it's you and we can all properly shame you if you do cheat tomorrow too.

>>41095171
Lmfao
Let me tell you a sad harsh truth. It is easy as fuck for women to get dick no matter what they look like. Any fat chick on a dating site isn't going to give a fuck about losing weight, and even if she is, she probably won't go after a fat guy unless it's obvious he'll be a hottie when he drops the pounds.

If you can't do it alone how do you expect to keep up with it if she breaks up with you at some point? Do it for you dude, or you won't make it.

As for experience, sorta. My husband dropped all of his weight out of nowhere when he found out he was lactose intolerant and had to stop eating dairy. I also stopped but lost jack shit while we ate the same shit. It eventually was one of a few factors that made me snap because I was tired of the fact that he was wearing my god damn pants (This is a guaranteed way to piss your wife/girlfriend the fuck off guys. It's a tv trope because it's kinda true) .
So I'm determined to be smaller than him. I HAVE to be. I'm sick of being the big one when i'm the girl and he doesn't understand how much he sounds like a dick when he brags about how much weight he's lost when he's held me while i cried about my own struggles before, BUT at the samet ime it's also not fair of me to be so jealous of him. I didn't want to grow to hate him.
>>
>>41096353
thanks for the tip, anon. i'll get a physical soon. need to be on antidepressant anyway to help stay away from the booze. hope you get gains.

>>41096458
do you really want to be trapped so badly? the psychosexual drama of seducing a stand-in for your own mother? then getting some chick you 'love' pregnant? love is the male mind's anesthetic against the terror of the female womb. once you've given your seed, your life is effectively over. being kissless is okay. hang in there m8.
>>
>>41095689
Yeah but the risk for loose skin is still there. You're not wrong in that those variables matter but i'm ALSO not wrong in saying that drinking enough water, losing weight slowly, and lifting while you lose weight will HELP LESSEN OR PREVENT IT in many people.

Also
>not listing AGE as a big defining factor
You are literally a drooling, assburger faggot retard with the worst reading comprehension.
>>
>>41095372
im at 165 rn but that pic was at 175
>>
Hey guys currently I'm at 186 lbs but I used to be hovering around 176-180.

The thing is I work out 4 times with 1 day to rest and I pretty much do the same shit as I did ,but I can freaking loose that exra 6-7lbs.

I never healthy ,I usually eat chicken with something but I eat junk food too.When I was 180lbs I could shit food anytime and wouldn't gain any weight.But now even if i stop eating shit food and trying to eat healthy I cant loose that extra fat.2 year ago it was enough to just stop eating sweet stuff for a week.

Could my body change so drastically in 2 years?
>>
>>41096396
ugh I know but those things are so fucking good

but yeah, 170 calories a piece.

fuck even the Hershey's miniatures are 45 cal per little piece of chocolate
>>
>>41096080
Not...really.

Losing weight will help your posture adjust over time for one, and they sell back braces at walgreens or other pharmacies but you should talk to your doctor. Wearing them without a recommendation can actually damage your spine.

When I was younger and first diagnosed with scoliosis, the doctor i went to did a non-intrusive way of helping me to remember my posture by systematically placing a kind of bandage tape (it just eventually would get unsticky rather than coming off painfully) over parts of my back. So basically, if I wasn't holding my back straight, i'd feel the tape tugging just enough on my back to be annoying. I don't know if they'll do this for just anyone but if you can get a professional to put it on it might be a good solution for you. Might even be a guide to do it yourself online if you google hard enough (try lots of search combos. i'm too lazy to help or i'd look too).

That's probably the least damaging way to do it too if you don't have something wrong with your back.

It would last about a month or two.
>>
File: barely_human.png (2MB, 2563x1950px) Image search: [Google]
barely_human.png
2MB, 2563x1950px
5ft 11, 225 lbs -> 150 lbs here.
I still need to do something about my body though.
>>
>>41096575
No problem, getting checked out and catching a problem early is better than finding out too late.
>>
>>41093966
>>41096118
requesting that whomever makes the next /fat/ thread add a part in the copypasta that explains that asking a question and giving all of the details (weight, height, cardio, calorie intake etc) will help get answers. We aren't fucking psychics, stop wasting time and just admit what you're really eating. Looks suspicious if you don't
>>
>>41096575
Th-thanks. It's not so much that I want a wife right now it's just that I don't think I have the ability to get one of the quality I want yet. Good motivation to keep working hard though
>>
File: 1492256037821.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1492256037821.png
39KB, 1000x893px
>>41096654
>that filename
pic rel

amazing job anon! get some kettlebells and curl it up brah. push ups, squats, throws, lunges, shrugs, etc etc. calisthenics is good, but weights will help you faster. v impressed with your achievement, don't stop.
>>
>>41096218
Maybe you can talk to him about eating the same food but in better ways?
For example, the guy in the documentary Fat Head ate nothing but fast food for a month and lost weight by going on a walk a few times a week and not eating like a retard (Didn't always eat the buns, sometimes got a salad, didn't get sodas a lot of the time etc).

It might be a small step since the biggest concern for most fatties is
>b-but muh deelishush fewds
If he sees he can still eat what he enjoys if he just doesn't overindulge on it he might slowly be more open to eating healthier overall.

One that wins over a lot of super fatties is learning they can eat MORE if they exercise enough (Like not all of the calories back but you can eat some of it back without a problem. Sometimes it's just enough for me to have a slightly higher calorie meal i'm craving for instance and i've been losing steadily since i started.

Doesn't hurt to try anon..
>>
>>41096686
>of the quality i want
Holy shit have you ever even talked to a girl dude?
Doesn't matter if you're a Zyzz-level adonis, if you're that fucking awkward no one is going to actually love you.
>>
>>41096644
Yeah I know :( The calories for the whole pack was 420 with 42 grams of sugar. If I go workout today i shouldn't have any problems though since my breakfast was light and i decided to have some celery and hummus for lunch since it's lower calorie too and switched my meatloaf plans to chicken for dinner.

I might cut it close on the sugar but i should be all right, especially if i cut back a little more in the next couple of days (Which i'm going to anyway because my vegetarian friend is coming to town and it's easier to just cook vegetarian rather than making two proteins every night.

I'll be okay.
>>
>>41095034
love they tiddys you have not the utters you desires
>>
File: 1492223546684.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492223546684.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>41094940
neetfag here I will work hard and lose weight and get a job someday to repay all the food stamps and free healthcare I am receiving
>>
>start doing keto
>2-3 times a week, go out and buy like 4 mcdoubles and toss the buns
>start inhaling them
>can never finish more than 3 no matter how hungry I was
>too full to eat anything else the rest of the day
>been doing this for five months and lost about 50lbs

wtf i love mcdonalds now
>>
>>41095393
I used to do that when snaks became too tempting , it was a way of getting rid of them . I guess another way would be to just bin them.
>>
>>41096504
pls halp
>>
>>41096589
Typical angry manlet

You never learn
>>
>down to 70kg
>steadily improving at the gym
>alcohol consumption down
>only binge once a week nowadays
>feels good man

I think I'll try fasting today, any advice on how to keep myself busy? I tend to eat when I have nothing else to do.
>>
>>41097300
Work/Vidya/Reading/Cleaning up
>>
>>41097246
When cutting overestimate calories. Cut after the lowest TDEE.
>>
>>41091421
start flopping around on the couch as long as your can.
download my fitness pal for free
>>
File: tfw fat smoking.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat smoking.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>>41091426
that's disgusting anon.
>>41092098
i have a good money flow, we're getting the help needed thankfully.
>>41092219
:(
>>41093200
>How do you pee?
quite easy
>Who cleans your home?
Me or my wife if I'm at work. She's overweight but not immobile, thankfully she can still move around just at 390+lbs.
>Do you have pets?
Just a goldfish if that counts, he's in safe hands.
>Do you have kids?
No. It would be the worse time to raise one in our condition.
>>41094348
Hello, Doc.
>>41096175
Yup, same truck. My wife can fit in the passenger seat perfectly fine, it's just the drivers seat thats the problem for the both of us. Ford didn't make their trucks to support behemoths like us even when reclined all the way back, same goes for a Chevy truck or a Ram truck. I was in the process of financing a much larger truck to do our commutes and to get my fat ass to work and back all while losing weight in the process.
>>41096218
No, but we have the same body shape, except I feel a lil bit larger than him.
>>41096458
Don't feel bad.
>>41097531
k
>>
>>41097540
>>41097519
keep trying.
>>
File: tfw fat smug.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat smug.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>41097560
suck a dick
>>
>>41096654
kinda looks like you went on a month water fast
>>
>>41091718
I dont think out serves as a good substitute for spaghetti but i love it on outs own. Try it out, maybe you'll like it
>>
>>41096455
i just started water fasting few days ago, this was my first time posting about it

i've noticed some days, /pol/ gets active here and other days, theirs not a single political discussion at all
>>
>>41096422
my mom didn't get me nothing this year because im ''too old''

im upset, im sorry
>>
>>41096654
>built similar to me
>2ish inches shorter than me
>losing similar amount of weight
>no loose skin meme
nice
>>
5'2" grill, i need to start exercising, maybe cardio, but im so anxious just thinking of going to a gym or running outside. I'm doing good in eating, i just feel its finally time to do more
>>
>>41097843
start lifting
>>
File: IMG_2029.png (193KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2029.png
193KB, 750x1334px
I fucking blew it

Was doing so well

God dammit

Learn from me /fat/. Log your shit. STAY FOCUSED. DON'T GIVE UP.

Starting anew this week.
>>
>>41097843
Ride a bike, nobody's going to give you looks because of that.
Unless you're super fat.
>>
>260 lbs 5'6 manlet
>Exercise here and there
>Eat only homegrown veggies and eat game meat 95% of the time
>after 3 years of this shit I decide to quit drinking pop
>153 lbs
>so damn proud of myself
>>
>>41097883
Should i just do it with those little weights they sell at target? Im very weak so i guess it'll help, just til im ready for the big boy stuff at a gym or something

>>41097843
Not superfat anymore, just a bit overweight, hopefully not for too long. And I've thought of this, i just need to get a bike and learn how to ride it
>>
>>41098119
Oops meant
>>41097968
>>
>>41098119
You spin the pedals and it rolls forward.
>>
>>41098147
Thanks anon
>>
>>41098119
You could try jogging on trails instead of in parks. No one is usually around and the kind of ppl that go jogging on trails aren't the type to sneer
>>
>>41098119
>Should i just do it with those little weights they sell at target? Im very weak so i guess it'll help, just til im ready for the big boy stuff at a gym or something

You will very quickly get strong enough that small dumbbells will be useless. If you're getting home gym equipment, get dumbbells that can at least go up 20kg in order to not outgrow them in a few weeks. And there's no need to "get ready" for the gym. The gym is equipped enough for you to be able to do productive training whatever your starting point is. The difficult part is really just getting yourself there and doing your stuff with other people watching, isn't it?
>>
how accurate is MFP for calculating calories burned?
>>
How many femanons here? Any of you get weird period shit going on after a bunch of weight loss?

I'm 50 lbs down and starting at about 20 or 25 I started having supermassive cramps and spotting between periods and shit. Is this some fat-loss hormonal shit or am I dying of cancer?
>>
>>41092098
Those are called quiches, anon
>>
>>41098213
Yeah pretty much. I know people say all the time others at the gym wont care but im still terrified.
>>
>>41098239
Don't log your calories burned/exercises. You'll eat it back.
>>41098288
Your period only changes when you get super low body fat. You're not at that point. See a doctor if it continues.
>>
File: spurdo_face.jpg (28KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.jpg
28KB, 600x459px
>>41098357
fugg :dddddddddd

dying of cancer it is, then

oh well, had a good run
>>
>>41092862
nice
>>
>>41098288
How fast did you lose that weight? Maybe you're not getting enough potassium, which I hear eases cramping
>>
I don't think I know what it feels like to be hungry anymore.
>>
File: 1492245599393.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1492245599393.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>Weighed 240 lbs 6 months ago and let it slide
>Scale broke so I couldn't weigh myself at all
>Go to my mothers for easter and step on the scale
>Mfw 272 lbs

I wasn't too active during that 6 month period and shoved my a lot of junk down my mouth so I deserve it. The main problem is I only have a 25 lb weight in my room and nothing else to work with. What workouts can I do at home that will help me lose weight?
>>
>>41098991
at that size try long walks

but build it up slowly

get some ebooks to listen to or something, you can learn alot and take walks, especially now spring in setting in, it's lovely outside (unless you live in a shit place)
>>
File: Push_Up.jpg (24KB, 483x350px) Image search: [Google]
Push_Up.jpg
24KB, 483x350px
>>41098991
Are you in possession of a floor?
>>
File: bullshit.png (117KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
117KB, 570x558px
So I've been researching keto, and trying to plan out what some keto meals would look like, within a 1500 calorie diet. It's possible but really doesn't seem to work that well. Oils add up extra calories really fast, and fatty beef is actually pretty low in protein but super high in calories.

For people who have successfully done keto, how have you made it work? What's a typical day look like, meal wise, on keto?
>>
File: IMG_20170416_184756.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_184756.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
1029 calorie meal.

Intermittent fasting so it's my only meal today. Enjoying it with a nice tall glass of H2O.

Macros are 99g carbs 31g fat 88g protien
>>
>>41099007
I live in Newfoundland so even in the spring it's still cold as balls out. At least I'm used to the cold
>>41099030
I did do push-ups before, then I slacked off them like an idiot. I was barely able to do 5-8 in a row when I started then I was able to do 30 in no time.

I'll start walking, doing push-ups, plus a few other things and see how I get on with it. Wish me luck
>>
>>41099088
Basically rice eggs and fish. Also some beans I think.
>>
what does MyFitnessPal do
>>
File: 1489691710517.png (66KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489691710517.png
66KB, 382x395px
alright, I'm in the situation where I don't lose that much weight anymore. I went from 185lbs to 175lbs, and now I'm 174lbs, but I only lost a pound over two weeks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My "ideal" goal is 165, but for now I'm trying to cut to 170 by the end of May. would that be too much?
Also, I've been seeing this thing about fasting. Can someone explain to me more clearly?
>>
>>41099088

You need to eat vegetables
>>
>>41098816
Pretty slowly desu. I spose it's possible I wasn't getting enough potassium at some points, which would also explain why its intermittent.
>>
>>41099088
That carb:fat ratio is pretty fukt, anon.
>>
File: 1480980322112.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1480980322112.gif
2MB, 695x392px
So far I've had
>6 Imperial IPA's
>copious amounts of cheese and crackers
>3 plates of lamb and mashed potatoes

Looks like I'll be eating 1000cals for the next 4 days. I'd like to say I regret what I did today, but I don't. I don't' at all.
>>
Ate 400 calories over today =(
>>
File: 1437509549177.jpg (116KB, 628x633px) Image search: [Google]
1437509549177.jpg
116KB, 628x633px
I survived today. I planned to overeat, ate about 1500 calories of Easter dinner, but fasted until and worked out before then, and everything worked out.

Feels good man. Only problem is I have a honeyglazed ham in the fridge.
>>
i was feeling amped for nearly a month, but lately i feel extremely depressed, been trying to snap out of it

i lost 13 pounds this past month anyway, hope youre all doing well
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I'm weighing ten pounds different one day to the next. I can't possibly be retaining more than a gallon of water just from some salty food can I?
>>
hope I don't eat anything more today, 1400 calories so far I think
>>
>>41099876
Brush your teeth
>>
>>41093026
Same thing here, kinda at ~10 fat pounds left till my goal BF amount. We'll make it, anon!
>>
>>41098213
Other dude in a semi-similar situation here, I'm using a pair of pissant little 5-pounders I had lying around because I'm a cheap shit and just starting out. Figured I'd use those to build up stamina (like being able to do a 3x5x10 routine without entering a failure state) before sinking money into serious weights since I haven't done serious exercise in fuck knows how long; is there anything to actually back that idea up or am I just bullshitting myself and should go straight for some modular dumbbells and shift up to 10+ lbs each?
>>
>>41091493
Have you showed him /fit/? You should motivate him, he's lucky enough to have a brother who wants to change. Most of us had to do it alone.
>>
>>41096506
still better than before, right? Keep up the good work, anon!
>>
>>41093240
I lost 110lbs a year and a half ago and I still have horrible loose skin. I'm not even 20, but my stomach looks like a woman who's had 3 kids. Feels bad man. At least I'm in good health aside from the cosmetic issues.
>>
Overate today at Easter dinner with the senpai. As soon as we came to pick up our grandma, she handed me a huge Tupperware container full of spicy mashed potatoes, my fav food, god bless her. Oh well. Tommorow's a new day bros, gonna keep going
>>
File: 1441945306052.jpg (7KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441945306052.jpg
7KB, 237x250px
>>41095316
>Your search terms were too shitty for google to work apparently. Rephrasing helps sometimes dumbass.
That's not a citation. Or even remotely what was being discussed, friend.
>>
File: 1 month IF.jpg (56KB, 900x734px) Image search: [Google]
1 month IF.jpg
56KB, 900x734px
>>41093497

Yes. Pic related.

>>41093956

Family dinner, turkey with cranberry sauce, stuffing, potatoes, carrots, broccoli. I made a cake for dessert. It's a flour less chocolate cake that's basically 18 eggs, 600g of chocolate, and 3 cups of sugar whipped together baked into 4 cake layers resembling a collapsed souflee, and stacked with 1L of whipping cream, whipped with cocoa to serve as icing. Once served, topped w/ 900g of chopped fresh strawberries, coated with 600g of frozen strawberries, which were made into a sauce by being boiled, blended, strained, and cooked again w/ 50ml 1:1 cornstarch and water slurry and 2/3 of a cup sugar.

I just checked the recipe on myfitnesspal:

Per Serving (1/12 of the cake):
959 Calories: 117g Carbs; 56g Fat; 16g Protein; 142mg Sodium; 105g Sugar.

I believe 2 things:

1: If I can cook that while on IF and not loose my fucking mind with hunger I'm going to be able to stick to my current diet.

2: If I can't deal with the odd big family meal, without feeling my diet is ruined and going into a tailspin, I'm not going to be able to stick to any diet.
>>
File: 1492233883643.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1492233883643.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>41099245
I'm doing no poo. Can't poop if you have 0 fiber.

Kek.
>>
How did you spend your Sunday my fellow reforming fatties? I walked 9 holes, did some basketball practice and threw a baseball around. I also finally beat my older brother in arm wrestling for the first time ever. It wasn't even close either. Working those weights really made a difference.
>>
File: 724905.png (735KB, 4679x3300px) Image search: [Google]
724905.png
735KB, 4679x3300px
Been trying the following
Eat around 1000 calories for breakfast, 100gr protein, (eggs, chicken breast, string cheese).
Drink 5-7 cups black coffee unsweetened
Run 5-6 miles
Drink water the rest of the day
Melatonin, aspirin, and antacids to help with the hunger and soreness at night.

It's been working pretty goddamn well, gonna keep at it for another week
Animu helps a lot as a distraction and emotional crutch
>>
>>41093240
I spent a couple hours trying to do any research into the "lose weight too quickly meme". I did this years ago and found nothing and concluded it was, infact, a meme.

The only source I could find with any name on it is from web md.

"
The elasticity of your skin depends on how long you were obese. It doesn’t matter if you dropped pounds quickly or slowly. The longer it was stretched out, the less likely it is to bounce back."

http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/features/you-lost-weight-what-about-extra-skin#1
>>
>>41099088
So basically not enough of anything. You're a fuck up
>>
Nofap 5x days
Cold showers 2x a day for 5 days
Eat vegetables and fruit at least once a day
Work out for at least 3 hours the entire week
DO IT FAGS
>>
>>41093956
half a whataburger A1 burger with the bottom bun removed and a fry
>>
File: ActionHank.jpg (41KB, 606x406px) Image search: [Google]
ActionHank.jpg
41KB, 606x406px
>>41100479
I've been getting the rust off of an old weight set all day. I'll have to paint them tomorrow since it started shitting rain.

A buddy of mine had 2 olympic bars and 300lbs worth of weights sitting in a shed rusting away. So, i took them off his hands. I already ordered a bench and a power rack.

>Came here to stop being a fat fuck
>End up getting into lifting
>>
>>41096832
You misinterpreted what I said to have that reaction
>>
>feel like I've eaten a lot today
>1233 calories in total
>>
Started about a month ago on a normal deficit, down about 14 lbs. I know most of it is water weight, but it's staying down. I cut out all the bullshit and the cravings have stopped.

Thank you guys for all the help, I just might make it this time
>>
Hey /fit/ I'm 222 pounds 5'10 (too heavy for my height) and looking to lose some weight, any recommended diets? Not looking for anything drastic, just an attainable goal.
>>
>>41100964
How much do you want to lose and what's your diet like now?
>>
>>41093956

>6 cinnamon buns
>2 energy drinks
>2 cups of ice cream with honey roasted peanuts
>1 cup of chocolate covered peanuts
>3 Chocolate croissants

I cheated, but I'm not giving up. Back to work this week.
>>
>>41101000
30 pounds roughly. So a fucking lot.

My diet is attrocious, I exercise 2x a week though.
>>
>>41099047
I've lost about 100 lbs on keto. My usual day is 7 broiled hot wings with ranch which is about 700 cals, a piece of bacon cheeseburger casserole which is 550 calories, and a salad. Highly recommend making a casserole once a week if you're lazy like me.
>>
>>41101026
Diet is 90% of weight loss. You can't outrun a bad diet. Gotta fix that shit up if you wanna lose.
>>
>>41091390
>If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low

Bullshit, fatty. I lost ten pounds in one week. How about you man the fuck up and lose some weight?
>>
>>41101044
Yeah I know. Thats why I wanna try and fix my diet.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>41101015
If you were actually eating a deficit prior to that, your stomach wouldn't be big enough.

Maybe you should sign up for My 600-lb Life in advance, as I hear the waiting list is kinda long.
>>
>>41101050
I genuinely have 0 idea's on diets. I haven't looked into them for ages.
>>
>>41101050
Up your fiber and protein. Just go fucking ham with fiber. Makes you feel full, and foods with fiber have loads of micronutrients. You'll find yourself eating less without even having to think about it.
>>
>>41101074
Not him, but can you elaborate on fiber foods more? Shit like oatmeal right?
>>
>>41101081
Apples, carrots, and salami are the major ones.
>>
>>41093956
Easter breakfast of 3 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon, 3 halfs of English muffins, hash browns, and sausage gravy. After two weeks of clean eating it kept me from killing myself
>>
>>41101093
You literally ate Europe. What the fuck?
>>
>>41101081
I eat autism shakes mostly so honestly I'm not that well-versed in normie foods.

Fruits and veggies basically. Apples, for example, have a shit-ton of fiber. Or carrots. Pears, etc. Beans. You can Google lists of good high-fiber foods.
>>
>>41101099
If you wake up at 10, and eat at one, you don't have to eat for the rest of the day my dude.
>>
>>41098991
Fork put downs
>>
>>41101081
>oatmeal
Nah, lentils + split peas are what you want. Three servings will get you your daily value of fiber for 200-something calories and a modest volume of food. Oats require you to eat a fuckload of calories to get the same fiber and veggies require you to eat a mountain of them. Not saying you shouldn't eat either of those just that they shouldn't be your go-to foods for fiber.
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 640x1136px
slept all day easter and avoided family functions like a shut in autist.

>another day in the books lad

Although, all my calories are gone and I'm gonna be up all night
>this may actually be a disaster
>>
>>41101688
What app?
>>
I used to donate plasma often and had a scar where the vein was poked. While looking at my arm, I noticed that scar has either moved or disappeared if that isn't it. Assuming it moved does that mean my skin is tightening?
>>
File: image.png (255KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255KB, 1280x732px
>>41101758
MyFitnessPal
>>
>>41091390
Today is a big day for me. Im 87,5kg on the scale, down from 116,3kg. This is the lowest weight I've been in since I was 17 years old. Im 27 now.

Pic related. It's my healthy lasagna in the making.
>>
ugh I was so good today by eating a good small-ish breakfast, went for a long workout and thought I would be able to keep a handle on Easter dinner. I ate a reasonable portion full of veggies and then went back for 2 more small bread rolls and some candies! Even though I didn't have lunch I feel like such a fatass, gonna have to crank out the cardio hard core this weekend. My BMI is 24.8 so I really have let myself go lately.
>>
>>41101815
Congrats anon, that is a hell of a lot of weight lost.
>>
File: ree.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ree.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>41101818
>24.8
normies reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Is it possible to be fit with scars and stretchmarks and still be attractive?
>>
>>41101815
Godt jobbet Ola!
>>
>>41101889
Sure, they fade with time and cocoa butter. As long as you aren't megafat, excess skin and stretch marks shouldn't be a huge problem.
>>
Turns out waking up at 2 am and then waiting 6 hours for breakfast really makes you hungry and the worst is even after finally eating breakfast i'm still hungry. Killed a couple hours with vidya and youtube but i still just wanna eat.
Today sure is a test for my willpower.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x900px
>>41101916
Have you tried the EC stack anon? I don't think I could stick to 1500 calories a day without it.

>tfw have to take drugs to accomplish literally everything in my life
>>
>>41101924
i'd rather not die because of a heart attack. I haven't been hungry the last 3 months, but easter fucked with my sleep schedule so i feel like shit today.
>>
File: image.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 633x758px
>>41101937
Tbqh, the pros out weigh the cons of the EC stack for me

Pros
>reduced appetite
>easier potential weight loss
>increase chance for the sweet release of death

Cons
>n/a
>
>>
>>41101924
>>41101965
where do you buy?
>>
>>41101974
CVS or Walgreens.

Either require photo ID, but it's over the counter. Just have to ask the pharmacist for Bronkaid.
>>
>>41101815
Feiting
>>
>>41101965
hardening arteries and heart failure
>>
>>41101965
Cons for me is seriously had a panic yesterday at work even though there was nothing which was causing anxiety whatsoever. Shortness of breath made me feel like I was dying
>>
Am 230 lbs at 6'0 used to be 180 and lean. Do i have a chance to recomp, and if so what foods should i stay away from?
>>
>>41102033
>>41102046
Well, the reason it was banned as a weight loss supplement (it was the active ingredient in the original Hydroxycut) is because megafats were just popping 3-5 Hydroxycut pills and still eating like normal and tried to do cardio and their heart couldn't handle the stress. A few fatties died as a result which led to the ban.

If used CORRECTLY, it can be a great weight loss AID. It is not a magic pill that magically makes your super human, just reduces appetite and cravings by a large degree.

What I would not do is take the EC stack if you are still in megafat mode and do no cardio whatsoever, it's just asking for trouble.

>>41102033
Being fat will do the same thing
>>
>>41102062
All the foods you ate that led to you ballooning up to 230lbs.
>>
>>41102082
The documentaries I've watched showed
1.skinny diet girls who used it for long periods (months at a time) and ended up with heart failure.
2.bodybuilders
3.people with eating disorders

No fatties
>>
>>41102089
Would cutting sugar help a lot with standard weight/fat loss?
>>
>>41102082
>What I would not do is take the EC stack if you are still in megafat mode and do no cardio whatsoever, it's just asking for trouble.

i run about 7 minutes at a time three times and then sprint for 2-3 minutes. Am I in megafat mode?
>>
>>41102149
Of course anon, you literally shouldn't be drinking another other than water.

>>41102143
I'm just citing common sense

>>41102164
There is no set weight limit or stats limit for using the EC stack. Just know it is a dangerous weight loss aid and you should do your homework before deciding to implement it into your routine.

>Proceed at your own risk anon
>>
>>41102229
>>
>>41102229
Think I might save it until I hit a wall.
>>
>>41097300
If you like point and click adventure games give Thimbleweed Park a try. It's on consoles and PC. It's set in the 80s and is very tongue in cheek about the era and games. I've been describing it as "If you could play the old pixel show Code Monkeys" Occupied me for a whole day, I completely forgot to eat because of it so I fasted by accident lol. Controls take a minute to learn on console but once you get a hang of it it's fun.
>>
What kind of psycho uses the EC stack? What the fuck is the point of being skinny if you're balls crazy and have worse cardiovascular health anyway? Just eat less and stop trying to find cheat codes, god damn.
>>
>>41097559
>Getting the help we need
I'm glad anon. Admitting there's a problem and seeking help when you need it are great first steps to making a change. Just make a lifelong change you can live with and you guys will make it. Support one another through this. It's way easier to do it with someone else.
>>
>>41102342
Eh, people will always look for an easy way out. But there's nothing like good ol fashion hardwork.
>>
>>41097843
Hey anon, 5'1 femlet here. I was the same. I started at 241 and was way too afraid to go to the gym.
So I got a small set of lady dumbells off amazon (3 pound, 5 pound, and 8 pound) to start with. Just have enough space that you can take a step forward, backwards, left and right inside your home and follow some stuff on youtube to get you started. Eventually you're going to have to make the leap to the gym (Lifting while doing cardio will help you lose faster trust me plus everyone should do it anyway) but by then you might feel more confident in yourself by the sheer fact that you're not giving up and you'll start to realize no one gives a shit about you at the gym and just focuses on their own shit.

For at home cardio you can try dance fitness. Again, lots of free youtube videos you can follow along to.

It's nice doing it at home when you're just starting out
>Can go at your own pace since you'll probably get winded easy as fuck for the first month
>Can take a break if you really need it to catch your breath and then keep going
>Easy to modify the workouts if it's too intense for you at first, but always push to go further on subsequent workouts

As long as you're sweating and out of breath (if you can't talk you're doing it right) you'll be getting enough activity.

It's not required but personally for me, buying a fitbit helped me too. It was a wearable reminder to keep active (Especially because it'll give you those reminders to move) and wearing it reminds me that "No, i guess i'm not really craving that food." during weak moments. I got the charge 2 personally.

Good luck fellow femlet. Taking the first step is hard. Once you get to actual gym sessions I suggest getting a trainer, even just for a week or so to help you work out a routine and show you how to use the machines and weights without hurting yourself (My biggest fear, especially because I have scoliosis so I thought I couldn't do some things like back squats. Turns out I can.)
>>
>>41102372
Not to mention the most important part of a diet is that it's sustainable because you have to do it for the rest of your life. EC stack isn't remotely sustainable. People who use it are gonna balloon right back up when they reach goal because they aren't learning how to eat well on their own. And they're gonna have heart and psych problems to boot.

JFC fucking terrible idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x498px
>>41102390
I think it's more suited to /thin/ people who are only 30lbs or so away from visable abs. But yes, I agree, using it as a crutch if you don't know how to diet in the first place is unsustainable and irresponsible.
>>
File: 58475540.png (271KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
58475540.png
271KB, 461x373px
>Trying to get my self into the routine of intermittent fasting
>Stick to it for a while in hopes that i will adjust
>Still get late night cravings
>Mfw

I'm not gonna give in but, jesus christ i'm fucking hungry.
>>
>>41101889
They'll fade dude. My older brother had some on his shoulder blades from a growth spurt during puberty (He's a tall ass lanky mother fucker DYEL type) but you can't see them now unless you specifically go looking for them, which no one is going to do.

Look up literally any woman who has ever given birth and lost the baby weight and tell me if you're still worried, anon.

It might take a few years but they will fade and most people don't give a fuck about them.

If you're a femanon and are worried about how you'll look in swimsuits remember this
>A skinny chick in a one piece is still sexier than a fat chick in a one piece

So even if you have to cover it up no one's going to question why if you got the body-ody-ody.

If you're a guy, no one really judges skinny guys and fit guys that keep their shirts on either, it's the fatties who are obviously uncomfortable with their fat bellies wearing shirts people judge.

>>41101910
Even in some rare cases, 300+ pound people can wind up with zero excess skin. A lot of factors go into it. Staying hydrated and not losing too quickly are your best bet for reducing it as much as possible if you're a megafatty.

I mean i'd rather have a small amount of loose skin because I did what I could to prevent it than a LOT of loose skin because I was more worried about losing as quick as possible.

I've been fat my whole life but i'm young and never broke 250 so I'm hoping I'll be safe. If anything I think my arms might have some loose skin when I'm done but i think my belly will tighten up.
>>
>>41102419

Trick is to keep a short feeding window and have one big meal fairly late in the evening. You get to basically gorge and fully satiate yourself, which is great and then before you can get hungry again you're in bed sleeping.

Then you wake up in the morning and it's a lot easier to hold off until feeding time, especially with a few cups of black coffee.
>>
>>41102419
It's not for everyone and it doesn't help you learn healthy habits. If you can't live on this diet you won't succeed on it, anon. Tomorrow, try just eating normal and tracking it so you don't go over.
>>
>>41102449
This

IF just lets you do >>41102447
>basically gorge and fully satiate yourself

If you find it VERY hard to stay under your calorie goal, introduce more cardio into your daily routine to balance it out.
>>
>>41097912
Sorry, anon. Hope you recover. What app is this?
>>
>>41098346

One way of reducing that fear is doing research. Read up on strength training principles, different programs for beginners, technique for movements. Decide your program. Decide your training schedule. Decide your gym. On your first gym session you find out where you'll be doing your program's first day's movements and putting your theoretical knowledge to practice as you test what your first work weight should be for each movement.

Feeling like you know what you're doing (because you do) ought to make thoughts of you looking like a fool feel less realistic and reduce the anxiety.

For basic strength training principles, technique in the four big barbell movements and one program read the Starting Strength book. For more strength training principles, read Practical Programming for Strength Training. Look up muscles and movements for training them on exrx.net and watch more videos on youtube on how to do them.
>>
I'm about to kill my husband I think

>He won't eat unless i'm eating but isn't always hungry when I am so he usually eats after me anyway
>Stresses me the fuck out by doing this "Are you hungry?" "no" "Oh" "You want something?" "Nah i'm fine" bullshit once an hour until I either cave in and get him food or order him food to make him fuck off
>Only reason he won't cook for himself is he's too much of a lazy fucking asshole to clean the kitchen so he can cook, but it's perfectly fine that I'm always the one doing it

I'm legit fucking sick of it.Every fucking time. Every FUCKING time unless I meal prep and all he has to do is nuke something. It stresses me out SO much, makes me SO anxious.

I ordered him wings Easter just to get him to leave me alone because we had just eaten breakfast a few hours before and I was still full.
But he chose my favourite food and then insisted I get something too

>I got the smallest size (5) and ate them all
>Calories were fine but sugar was over by 11
>Felt depressed so I ended up crying and falling asleep on the couch
>It's 4am now and I still feel too depressed and guilty about it to eat breakfast even though i'm starving by now and haven't eaten since noon yesterday.

Nothing I say stops him from doing this to me. The only thing that works is meal prep or pretending i'm hungry and only making him food when i go to cook for "us."

I don't want to stop what i'm doing when this 23 year old manbaby is fucking hungry.

>tfw your skinny husband who doesn't struggle with food acts like more of an autistic fatass than you do

sorry for the bullshit blog drama i just need to bitch where he won't see it because it's seriously overwhelming me with stress and anxiety about food and i'm sick of it.
>>
>>41099088
i'd increase the protein to at least 150g and reduce carbs in proportion so it'd be a better PSMF.
>>
>>41102481
Seconding this.

In my experience just 30 minutes of something like the elliptical, jogging, dancing, whatever works for you gives me more than enough calories for an extra healthy snack (I usually go for an apple and a serving of almond butter. By the time i'm halfway through the apple i already feel full so I usually set the rest aside for another snack later.
>>
>>41102576
>kill husband/gains goblin
>marry /fit/izen
>achieve goals
>????
>profit
>>
File: IMG_20170417_122609.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_122609.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
First time under 90 since 2009, thanks /fat/
>>
>>41102576
he sounds like a huge fag.
>>
>>41102802
>>41102576

>But he chose my favourite food and then insisted I get something too

>I got the smallest size (5) and ate them all
>Calories were fine but sugar was over by 11
>Felt depressed so I ended up crying and falling asleep on the couch
>It's 4am now and I still feel too depressed and guilty about it to eat breakfast even though i'm starving by now and haven't eaten since noon yesterday.

but you also sound like a batshit crazy woman
>>
Did lazy keto, went from a 29 BMI to a 24 BMI in about 5 months. It's stupidly easy, doesn't involve being unhappy or shoveling tasteless veggies in your mouth. Do it, it turns your whole life around.Went from 107 kg to 83 and life has never been this amazing.
>>
>>41102576
You two should work on your communication

But you made me realize I do similar stuff to my gf. I should probably stop
>>
>>41102576
>23 year old
>nagging partner to cook for you
what the fuck
>>
>>41102810
Also I'll never go back to a standard high carbs diet even after hitting my goal-weight. Sugar makes you fat, unhappy, hungry and dumb. Stay away from that garbage.
>>
>>41102818
Yes you will. Give it a year.
24 BMI is still fat, and you're losing weight by eating an unhealthy, unbalanced diet. Does it work? Sure, but so does speed and DNP.
>>
File: 1492407590669.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492407590669.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>41102962
>Keto is unhealthy
>>
>>41102962
Really carbonated my drink.
>>
>>41102962
You do know they've been eating like that in Greece, Okinawa and Alaskan tribes, right? And these people enjoy some of the longest life expectancies with the best health in the world with the least cardiovascular diseases. I suggest you stop relying on nutrtional data from the 60s that has been debunked a billion times since.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=ketogenic+diet&btnG=&hl=fr&as_sdt=0%2C5
>>
>>41103004
>The Greek diet is regarded as one of the healthiest in the world because it's based largely around fruit and vegetables, wholegrains, fish, and a small amount of cheese and yoghurt.

And your debunks have been debunked in 2015 again. I'll go with what every health organization in the world recommends instead of an internet cult following a fat doctor that died of a heart attack.
>>
>>41097559
Good Lord start taking dnp and stop putting anything besides water and vitamins in your mouth

Fucking Christ

Your putting everything on the line you you fucking tard
>>
File: fat.jpg (558KB, 1993x1785px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
558KB, 1993x1785px
25kg down, 20kg to go.

Tempted to just do Ephedra for the appetite suppression, how is it?

P.S What the hell are with my weird red spots by my stretch marks
>>
>>41103046
Stay addicted to garbage food my fat friend. I don't follow any fat doctor's fad diet, I just attended enough biochemistry and physiology classes in my med classes to understand a carbs based metabolism is as terrible as it sounds.
>>
At the end of the day, any weight loss diet is just a way to make you eat less energy than your body uses. I dont care if people do high carb, low carb, taco diet, juice fasting, water fasting, IF, VLCD or whatever. Everyone just have to do whatever feels best for them, and what they feel is easier to stick with.

Discussing what diets are best or worse or "harmful" is just meaningless. It's different for everyone.
>>
>>41097843
iktf, >>41096654
is me and I can barely get out let alone go to the gym
>>
File: 1.jpg (143KB, 1118x746px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
143KB, 1118x746px
>>41103076
>Stay addicted to garbage food my fat friend
Yeah okay, enjoy your bacon and eggs in mayo. I'm at 22 BMI, what was yours again?

>carbs based metabolism
Why don't you elaborate on that and enlighten us with your biochemistry class knowledge.
>>
>>41091920
so this is my chart, i work out 5 days a week. ive only lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks....wtf am i doing wrong
>>
>>41103166
how tall, how female, how low is your deficit, do you record literally everything including those oils and all that bullshit you put on salads
>>
>>41103166
That's a fucking deficit of 1666 cal a day. You're doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>41103224
5'6, male, TDEE is 1563 im cutting a lot, as you can see, i count everything i add into my meals, no fatigue or anything with cutting or cravings
>>
File: 1464889117321.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464889117321.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>burned 4lbs last week
>already down 1lb in the past 2 days

It feels slow, but I can do it. Eating at 1,500 calories/day and walking 6 miles on top of it is proving to be steadily effective.
>>
>>41103375
>he thinks cutting an average of 500 calories a day is a lot
>>
>>41103076
Waiting on that explanation of carb based metabolism.
>>
GUYS!
I bench press 1pl8 (60kg) for three reps. :))))))))))))))))
>>
>>41103445
if you look at the other days in the chart, you can see im cutting way more then that bro
>>
File: 1252705165153.png (466KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1252705165153.png
466KB, 800x800px
First time seeing skinnycow in local supermarket. Usually full of Ben & Jerrys, Cadburys and HB ice cream.

These better be worth 125 calories
>>
>>41103147
Sure. Fat metabolism doesn't need ridiculously unstable homeostasis like that whole shit festival that is the insulin/glucagon feedback loop. Ketones are released constantly throughout the day. Fat metabolism doesn't release half as much pyruvate and other dangerous metabolic waste so it doesn't strain your kidneys nearly as much. Also keto friendly food isn't addictive which makes nearly impossible to overeat. My bmi is higher but I only recently (6 months) changed my eating habits. There is an overwhelming amount of peer-reviewed data that suggests a ketogenic diet is a straight upgrade from the standard American diet or any diet relying on carbohydrates as your main energy source. Also fat is a much more efficient energy storage form since it doesn't need water unlike glycogen so for the same weight, fat has more than twice as many calories, so it obviously provides a huge evolutionary advantage. Beyond that, I don't even know where to begin, I eat what I feel like eating whenever I want to. Which never results me in indulging in excess because without sugar, you don't need to gobble absurd amounts of food to be content.
>>
Anyone had any stories with water fasting? I'm getting fucking bored of not being able to go to the gym and properly put on muscle.
>>
>>41103883
It's not to hard tbqh
the only thing to say is that your weight will be in free fall and then instantly go back up when you start eating and then quickly go down again
>>
>>41103883
i did it for 48 hours, felt fine. took a monster sized shit though, like biggest shit of my life. felt great
>>
>>41104019
>>41104019
>>41104019
new
>>
>>41099088
Jesus Crisco that looks great anon
IF really is great maybe some day I'll get down to one meal a day
>>
>>41103375
>5'6, male
that, my friend, is your problem
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.