[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - Fatty General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 51

File: 1492096219594.png (278KB, 660x926px) Image search: [Google]
1492096219594.png
278KB, 660x926px
Prev thread >>41059394

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more /fit/ body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
what the fuck is that picture OP
>>
File: 1491702736505.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491702736505.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>plateaued OHP for nearly 2 weeks
>binge eat last night
>smash through it this morning like it's nothing
>>
>>41070630
>tfw tiny penis
>>
>>41070592
>many animals turn out perceptions of gender upside down
>look how oppressive and matriarchal Hyena society is isn't it beautiful?
>oh we're actually a different animal where males are naturally bigger? Well that's oppressive and patriarchal which is bad and unnatural because I said so
>>
File: 1491584566766.png (722KB, 997x669px) Image search: [Google]
1491584566766.png
722KB, 997x669px
>>41070592
>holy shiiitt why couldnt human society be more like that pic
>>
>>41070649
>isn't it beautiful?
Not everyone is trying to pull a bloody March of the Penguins m8.
>>
>>41070664
>tfw you ll never be a gay guy in a matriarchical society
>>
File: 1489996396766.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489996396766.png
277KB, 728x522px
>be me
>30
>done some lifting before but didn't really know what I was doing
>life shit the bed and ended up drinking myself jabba-tier
>have shit joints and fucked up discs in my lower back, plus some kind of fatigue problem I picked up after a nasty virus a couple of years ago where I constantly feel wiped out

I really want to start again and take it seriously this time but I feel like my physical condition is too far gone, what do? How poor a condition can you get into and still recover? Would you say it was worth getting some cash together for a PT to show me the ropes and make sure I don't snap my shit up? Pls help brehs.
>>
>>41070692
That sounds like an absolute nightmare
>>
>>41070592

>all my friends want girls made of porcelain
>I want tough aggressive hyena tier gf
>their type of girl is abundant and incredibly unattractive to me
>my kind of girl is nonexistent

It's not fucking fair bros
>>
>>41070719
>>their type of girl is abundant
You clearly don't like in America
>>
>>41070719
Experience other cultures.

How will you raise your daughters?
>>
>>41070740
Even American men are made of porcelain.
>>
>>41070664
>this is what pedofile feminist women wants
Thank god for normies or society would have been kill a long time a go
>>
>>41070768
American men are becoming pussies, yes, American women are taking their place.
>>
>start counting calories this week
>too ashamed to weigh my starting weight
>weigh myself 5 days later
>7 pounds lighter than I expected
>>
>>41070779
Yeah, men becoming feminine milking machines that women peg on turn is an american phenomenon.
>>
>>41070696
Hey man I had 3 herniated discs and had to get one fixed with emergency surgery. Specifically the L4 and L5 disc and the two around it. I weighed 310-315 lbs and my life was fucked, I couldn't move I was weak and I had the worst pain thanks to the muscles swelling and pushing against bone and nerves.

It took about a year and a half to feel better and 2 full years to not even notice it. I got super scared so I started going to the gym about 3 months ago and about 3 weeks ago i started eating much better.

Just take your time and don't worry that you cant do much today. It's better to do 10 minutes of elliptical or weights than sitting at home thinking about how you should go to the gym.

Anyway I'm down 30lbs and my back is feeling amazing. I know that feel bro. Just do some basic cardio stuff to get you back into it.
>>
>>41070743

Honestly? The same way I'd teach my sons. Be efficient, be righteous, learn useful skills, don't be a vain twat, and try to outdo me in every field possible. That way the next generation won't be shit and will always be improving.
>>
>>41070826

Thanks for the encouragement m8, hope it carries on going well for you
>>
File: Icanonlygetsopissed.gif (400KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
Icanonlygetsopissed.gif
400KB, 488x519px
>>41070719
>wanting to turn humans into a hyena shit tier society with emotionally unstable shemales that are bigger and strong than you with vagina penises
>>
>>41071129

>not wanting to dominate an alpha grill

How do you expect to break a PR with that attitude anon
>>
>>41071129
>Implying the world wouldnt be better for men if women were the ones who were in control and we were all below them enjoying our lives
>>
File: pureagony.jpg (205KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
pureagony.jpg
205KB, 756x1100px
>>41071291
>giving up the throne
>ever

It's like you don't understand what it is to be man
>>
>>41071324
Found the autistic insecure manlet
>>
File: shirtidea.jpg (166KB, 1280x1442px) Image search: [Google]
shirtidea.jpg
166KB, 1280x1442px
>>41071362
Found the tumblr
>>
>>41070696
Your fatigue could actually be from over eating. You need to push yourself through two weeks of getting your ass moving while eating at a caloric deficit, and you will feel way more energized. Pain is temporary, and all in your brain. Think about Navy Seals. Those dudes go through so much shit and become Navy Seals because they've learned or figured out how to rewire their brain and keep pushing even when the pain would be unbearable for a normie (see Marcus Lutrell's story about getting through buds with a pelvis fracture or something similar with daily running).

Yes, there are ways you can do this. First step is to read the sticky. Read it like 4 times. Study it. Let it become your life guide.

Figure out your tdee with tdeecalculator.net. Make sure you pick sedentary. From there, download My Fitness Pal and track EVERYTHING. Get a digital food scale on amazon, they are like 15 bucks and usually have next day shipping. Take your TDEE and subtract 500-750 calories, then make that your daily goal in MFP. Track EVERY FUCKING THING that passes through your meaty lips and down your gullet. Don't worry about macros right now, just stay under that calorie goal. You may need to modify your diet to include more protein (eggs, chicken, fish, beef) to feel more satiated after meals.

Two really big, really hard things to do, but you HAVE to do them. Stop drinking soda, and stop eating out. Actually shop and make your own food. If you can't into cooking, keep it basic. Grill outside or get a foreman grill. There are some really simple recipes you can google around for. If you don't do these two things, you're never going to make it. I started losing weight two months ago, and I attribute so much of my progress to not eating out and drinking only water. Also, kick the booze to the curb.

If you do only this for a month you will begin to lose weight. When you start getting more energy, find an hour a day to walk.

cont.
>>
>>41071291
it would fail, which is why it's never happened or succeeded in human societies before

>tfw all the strongest and objectively best nations were created by men for men
>>
>>41071529
t. Another insecure manlet
>>
>>41071548
>when you project being short on other people because you can't refute their claims and all you want is to live in a bread line and have everyone's height redistributed by the government
>>
>>41071562
>When you are so insecure you desperately cling to "le man" beliefs to feel better for your sad self and when getting called out for being a MUH FEELINGS retard you start spouting projection/ad hominem because /pol/ told you those things are useful to spout when getting btfo
It is called denial, little hope to people like you3
>>
>>41070696
>>41071511
Don't be a snail. You're supposed to get out of breath. Your heart rate is supposed to go up. Another really helpful tool I got when I started was a fitbit. Make sure you get one that monitors heart rate. Use offerup or craigslist if you're a poorfag. Shoot to increase your steps/mileage with every hour of walking.

You can walk 7 day a week if you're determined (depending on how bad your back pain gets, and how addicted to pain killers you are, painkillers essentially turn you into a giant pussy for pain over time). If you can't walk, ride a bike. If you can't ride a bike, join a gym and sit on one of the seated exercise bikes and do that. Probably one of the shittiest machines at the gym, but it's still way better than sitting on your couch all night.

Once you've gotten that far, try some elliptical training, don't run until your back pain is manageable and you've lost some weight.

As far as getting a PT, I think you would be better served by first meeting with a physical therapist (if you're 30 and don't have insurance what are you doing with your life) and asking them to show you exercises you can do at home to strengthen your back. You may need to get a yoga ball for this. (what actually started my weight loss was a terrible car accident that I had to go to PT for 6 months for). This will help alleviate pain and strengthen your back over time. After that if you want to start weight training and have no idea how to start, ask friends or read reviews and find a reputable trainer in your area. Don't just go to the gym and find whatever asshole they have working there. You should only need a few sessions to work on form for the different exercises, then take it on yourself from there.

cont.
>>
>>41071583
you started the ad hominem attacks sugar, drink bleach or be funny.
>>
>>41070696
>>41071511
>>41071598

None of this means anything if you're not determined to change your life. Seems pretty shit right now, and you need to fix it, but if you aren't sick and tired of being sick and tired, you will try this for a week (maybe) then go back to overeating and never moving. Don't be that guy. Don't be a statistic. Look at yourself in the mirror and get mad at yourself for letting yourself go this far. Don't be a fat fuck. Be a dude who's working on it. Die before you quit.

You can do it man. I'm around for a bit, and people on fit are generally helpful, so ask questions. Come here every day. It will help you stay motivated and focused on your goal.

t. Fatty who is down 34lbs in 61 days, feeling way more alive and more determined than ever.
>>
>>41071583
m8 if you're into femdom, cool, humans aren't matriarchal. Your beta utopia is a retarded fantasy.
>>
>>41071583
Not even that guy, but what the fuck are you on about you raging autist?
>>
>>41071616
>be funny
>why are you upsetting me you're supposed to be entertaining me!!!
>>
>>41071616
>Animal that blindly follows its nature and has no free will, self awareness or critical thinking skills
>thinks he knows when an argument is ad hominem because he is in denial
top kek
>>
>>41071511
>>41071598
>>41071628

I'm just about to head out but thanks man, I appreciate the in-depth response. That all sounds encouragingly do-able. I'll take it on board and post how it's going in these threads.
>>
>>41071682
Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>41070592

So, basically, the implication here is that human men need to agree to be more like spotted hyenas because womyn.
>>
>>41071764
Why do you think hyenas ought to be a blueprint for how you act?
>>
>>41071777
Because most humans are stupid mentally retarded people with no critical thinking abilities who prefer to follow
Muh nature
Muh religion
Muh political figure
Muh political belief
Muh culture

It is way easier to be a dumb follower
>>
I eat my first meal right after clock hits 14, train at 17 and i drink protein shake and eat my second meal at 19, before clock hits 20.
Am i intermittent fasting correctly ?
>>
daily reminder that woman body is sexy but pathetic
you can get fungal infection much easier on your genitals
different fat distribution, boobs and smaller muscles make u weaker and worse at sports
you have to wear make up for your face to be pretty
>>
File: 1429051708029.png (763KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429051708029.png
763KB, 800x800px
>>41071798
>Because most humans are stupid mentally retarded people with no critical thinking abilities

Like you?
>>
>>41071764

No but it's a good way of showing us that nature shouldn't act as guideline for our behavior.

>''Why you vegan bro? Animals eat other animals that's how the world works. ''
>'' Why aren't you eating your babies bro? That's what nature wants you to do. ''

It's just dumb to see the world this way.
>>
>>41071812
>Getting this triggered by truth
Now that is projecting ;^)
>>
>>41070592
>tfw no gf with a psuedo penis to fuck my boipussy
Hyenas have it so lucky
>>
>>41070664

There are actually some remote African tribes that are similar to this. (which basically proves that niggers aren't actually humans, but rather, in fact, actually are the "missing link" between primates and humans.)
>>
>>41071825
Tfw i just learned that in corruption of champions they have added a hyena tribe if you go to plains, that rape you

Time to drink enough milk or whatever exists that shrinks your penis and turns it into a vagina and go meet them
>>
>be depressed and unmotivated
>blame it on being fat
>start diet and exercizing
>still be depressed and unmotivated
>blame it on calorie deficit

I'm still making progress on my body. But my work is suffering. All I do is shitpost at work, then get home and work out hella hard between video game matches
>>
File: 1483488164336.png (22KB, 651x429px) Image search: [Google]
1483488164336.png
22KB, 651x429px
>>41071798
So literally everyone is wrong except you. That's some top-tier euphoria, lad.

I bet you're a DYEL manlet who came here from /r9k/.
>>
>>41071844
Read the op
>>41070592
>And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.
>>
>>41071777

I don't think that, but the person who made the OP's pic clearly does, for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>41071798
Now THAT'S edgy.
>>
>>41071803
a 6 hour feed window sounds fine anon
>>
File: MoreThanYourDeficit.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MoreThanYourDeficit.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>41072045
Thanks. Is there any other keypoints or is feed window the only thing that matters ?
>>
>MFP recommends I eat at 900 below my tdee to burn 2lbs a week
>do so, but work out on top of that

Will burning too many calories hinder my weight loss progress, if I don't eat to make up for it?
>>
I feel like making brownies. Oreo filled, melted chocolate, nutty brownies with a cheesecake topping. Of course I'm not gonna do it but fuck every time I'm on a cut I get these ideas for cakes and shit even though I don't bake normally and they get stuck in my head and sound like the best idea in the world. Fuck it I'm gonna go take a dump but it's hard sometimes.
>>
>tfw you grilled chicken for the first time last night
Shit was pretty good, should use less oil next time tho
>>
>>41070696
that fatigue problem you have might be low folate, daily drinking crashes your folate really hard, add in a poor diet and its very likely low. Once i treated mine i went from depressed bipolar like, sometimes suicidal for brief periods to normal overnight, get your folate tested anon
>>
>>41072243
200celsius oven, wrap chicken in baking foil, 20mins easiest, tastiest. thank me later
>>
>>41072174
You don't really burn that many calories working out. Like running for an hour burns around 600 calories. And you're not doing that are you? Lifting weights/walking doesn't burn nearly as much calories as running for an hour.
>>
>>41072356
burns fat though innit
>>
How fucking hard is it to just use a fat wojack pic each time for the op?
>>
>>41072382
Being in a caloric deficit burns fat.
>>
>>41072174
no thats nonsense. your main concern with high deficits is muscle loss. just overeat protein to compensate.
>>
>stopped counting calories for two weeks
>gained 2.6kg
>too much running has destroyed my knees to the point where even walking for longer than an hour a day makes them ache for hours
>ate a fucking large McMeal with diet coke for breakfast
>ate a chocolate bar for lunch because it's easter
>have 100cals left for the day
>thanks to the cheating I'm now 11kg away from goal weight
>can't even run to make up for it
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>41073269
Just ride a bicycle.
>>
>>41073269
You need more discipline. It's okay to eat bad in small amounts, but you shouldn't splurge like you did.
>>
>>41073354
This is the problem indeed. I either autistically count calories and macros, or eat uncontrollably. I don't seem to be able to eat normal food in small amounts.
>>
>>41073281
This or swim.
But you can't be a pussy on the bike or you aren't going to lose much. Also, start carrying gum everywhere. 90% of the time I find I'm not incredibly hungry when I want McDicks. Chew some gum, make a decent meal at home. Always try to have some water to avoid splurging on soda's and to help curb your appetite.
>>
>>41073485
Just drink diet coke. I've never seen a thin person drinking it. Believe me!
>>
File: 1491658623146.jpg (191KB, 962x636px) Image search: [Google]
1491658623146.jpg
191KB, 962x636px
>>41073269
>>
>be me
>lose 65 lbs since september
>go to job interview
>more confident and outgoing
>get called back for 2nd interview, looking promising
>girls at current job talking to me more often

It's NOT a placebo, the butterfly effect of weight loss is real
>>
ate a banana and a plum for breakfast.
feels good man.
going to start lifting soon.
>>
>>41073661
Typically the more attractive you are, the more willing people are to be friendly with you. That includes those of the same gender. Weight loss is a good way to accomplish this.
>>
I've lost 31lbs so far this year.

Down to 219 from 250. Can finally do 5 chinups in a row.

I'm visiting my parents tomorrow and I'm sure my dad's gonna have a 12 pack for each of us to drink along with a cigar.

Please pray for me brehs, I can't not drink with my dad but I hope to fuck I don't cave in and eat everything in sight.
>>
>>41073736
Can you bring some healthy snacks or a protein bar? This is exactly why I stopped drinking while cutting, as soon as I get drunk I get all "FEED ME SEYMORE"
>>
>>41073791
>Can you bring some healthy snacks or a protein bar?
Yeah, didnt even think about that.

At most I have 3 beers a week, some weeks I don't drink at all. I'm not worried about the alcohol, I just don't want to fuck my cut up by eating 4 steaks and a pound of cheese and crackers.
>>
File: 1489685998304.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489685998304.png
51KB, 800x800px
eh

little upset with myself. was trying my hardest not to eat anything today (one day a week i totally don't eat anything)

well today, i wasn't hungry at all. like, it sounds weird and difficult to explain but, my stomach wasn't hurting, but i was so weak. i couldn't even move, felt light headed

so, i decide to eat 2 groola bars (they was 100 calories each) and 3 slices of pizza (they was insanely thin, maybe only 200 calories each) and some pretzel sticks

all together under 650 calories or so.

its far under 2k calories but i just wish i didn't do it.
>>
File: 1489683091391.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489683091391.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>41073973
100x 2
200x 3
160=760 calories

i just found out im terrible at math
>>
>>41073853
Bring over a whole carton of blueberries. You can snack on them all night, they are lower cal than anything else you're likely to find in their house, and they have a low glycemic index.
>>
>>41073973
Actually pretty smart, imo. You need to listen to your body. the 3 slices of pizza is a little binge-worthy, and you are probably grossly underestimating the calories, but all in all you're still for sure under 1500 for the day. Fast until you go to sleep, if you get super hungry have an apple or banana.
>>
>eat right
>lose 50 lbs
>start lifting
>fall off the diet wagon, stop tracking
>weigh myself recently
>gained it all back
My only saving grace here is that I continued lifting while eating like shit so hopefully some of the weight is muscle.
>>
>>41074140
thank you, next time i feel the same way, i'll eat some apples (my favorite snack lol)

parents friend brought some over few days ago, (why? idk) so i will munch on them next time :)
>>
File: 74708498.jpg (112KB, 465x557px) Image search: [Google]
74708498.jpg
112KB, 465x557px
>Be 6'6
>Started at 280lbs
>Down to 245 in 3 1/2 months
>Current calorie budget is 1800 calories per day
>800 calories below maintainance
>Actually look half decent now
>Managed to swear off the sugar jew for good
>Ordered a power rack and a bench
>Gonna go get an olympic bar and some weights from a friend that doesn't want them
>Going to lift to correct my physique
>People keep telling me it looks like i've lost alot of weight
>Tfw i'm gonna make it
>>
File: 20170414_093753.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_093753.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>41073609
>>
>>41074292
nigga the max calories a day is 2,000

you eating at 1,800, you only 200 calories below maintenance
>>
>>41074339
>He doesn't know what TDEE is
>>
>>41074367
no, but it sounds fake to let fatties eat far more then they're suppose to
>>
>>41073269
Swimming brah, hardly any pressure on joints and it's fun as fuck
>>
File: 1492107434498.jpg (120KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
1492107434498.jpg
120KB, 821x797px
>>41072388
this
>>
>>41070779
Hahahaha women are taking no one's place, retard. Men are turning into pussies and our society is becoming pussified.
>>
>had 5 slices of pizza but was under TDEE
'>still lost weight
i'm gonna make it lads. i'm also eating my first ever protein bar and it tastes awful.
>>
File: 1487344594019.png (94KB, 275x224px) Image search: [Google]
1487344594019.png
94KB, 275x224px
Is it possible for a neet to get fit? I want to get out of the house again but I'm too ashamed of being fat
>>
File: humon.jpg (46KB, 366x548px) Image search: [Google]
humon.jpg
46KB, 366x548px
>>41070592
>>41070649
>>
>>41074378
Nigga you dumb as hell no wonder you're fat
>>
>>41074695
Ever seen oldboy?

Calisthenics
Self resistance
Aerobics
Hiit
Etc
Etc.

There is no way on earth you shouldn't be able to get fit if you have more then 10 square feet of space and something to do pull ups on.
>>
>>41073495
what sort of calories should a guy weighing 200 pounds be looking at if he's walking 1-3 miles a day?
>>
File: 1491564629489.png (226KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1491564629489.png
226KB, 424x318px
>tfw got stopped because driving while brown
>the cop complemented me on my weightloss

I dont know how to feel
>>
>>41074689
Try a different brand
>>
>>41074885
>I dont know how to feel
niggardly
>>
am i fucking myself up? using a calorie deficient of ~1200
>>
>>41074982
whoops, 5'10 170lb, cycle every morning 1h-2h. i dont do weightlifting
>>
>>41070719
Girls with giant dicks that can rape you into submission exist anon, you just have to looks for it
>>
File: fat go and change.png (285KB, 501x455px) Image search: [Google]
fat go and change.png
285KB, 501x455px
>>41074705
It will always bother me that fat chicks try to draw themselves to be so cute in these comics. Like even if you manage to be one of those ones with a nice face (which would look way better if they were skinny anyways), it's like they want me to just ignore all the excessive stretch marks, body hair, odor, and everything else they're doing their best to hide.
>>
I can't beat hunger, I keep failing my calorie limits, getting fast food, drinking diet soda and generally being a shitty human. I lost 7 lbs last month but gained it back in a week. My problem is that I'm ALWAYS. FUCKING. HUNGRY

wake up hungry
finish eating, still hungry
CONSTANTLY FUCKING HUNGRY

My caloric limit is 1600, eating it makes me feel like I'm starving. When I fail and go as high as 3k calories, i still feel INCREDIBLY FUCKING HUNGRY. I ate an entire large pizza in one sitting yesterday and I wanted to fucking order another one I was so hungry, and no waiting after I eat or drinking lots of water doesn't do shit. I swear to god I could enter a food eating contest

Should I just shove vegetables in my mouth continuously throughout the day? Will that end this problem?
>>
>>41075166
Eat more protein.
Quit drinking garbage with artificial sweeteners.
Foods high in fiber are also beneficial.

It requires alot of self discipline to fight the initial urges.
>>
>>41075166
>gained it back in a week
its probably water weight from the shitty food, no way you gained that much fat

how much do you eat? you need to ignore the hunger, your stomach will shrink a bit after a couple of weeks.
>>
>>41075193
Seven weeks of following my calorie limit and the hunger didn't seem to get weaker even slightly, it was driving me fucking crazy which is what led me to cave
>>
>>41075206
maybe 1600 is too low.

Whats you height and weight?
>>
>>41075220
1600 is 500 under my tdee
>>
>>41075166
>wake up hungry
>finish eating, still hungry

Here's where you fail. Do this
>wake up hungry
>finish not eating, still hungry
>have a salad, some nonfat dairy, whole grain veggie sandwich or an apple or two (I mean one of those, not all at once), still hungry but bearable
>eat a proper dinner in the evening, not hungry
>repeat step 3 before bed if necessary
>>
>>41075166
>>41075206
1 pound of steamed brocolli with a little soy sauce and sriracha is 160 calories.

Yes literally shove vegetables into your mouth until you are no longer hungry
>>
>>41075261
shit, step 3 should happen around noon assuming you follow a normal wageslave sleep cycles
>>
>>41075234
everyone feels hungry, you just need to power through it until your body adjusts
>>
I'm currently /fat/ looking just to get down to weight. I took Abilify and it made me fat. I got off it and now I'm losing but I started at 225 and now I'm 212 lbs

Tell me I'll make it bros

I just want to get to like 160ish again
>>
>>41075296
You'll make it bro, whats that medication for if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>41070592
Who here's on soylent?
>>
>>41075324
It was for depression (it's supposed to make the other med I was on work better which I didn't find it to do so really I found it quite pointless)
>>
>>41075359
damn that sucks bro, maybe losing the weight will help. /fat/ is here for ya
>>
i couldn't find this thread because of the OP. fucking shit.

anyway what does it mean when people say "do accessories"
>>
i'm 6' tall and 240 pounds. MFP has me eating 2200 cals a day to lose 1lb/week. is this accurate? should i be eating a little less? it's much less than i ate to get here (used to frequently have 1k+ cal snack binges or huge meals with shit like entire bags of chips or giant fast food orders)
>>
>>41075455
yeah that sounds about right
>>
>>41075480
cool, thanks. i'm plateauing a bit rn but i think its just that water retention thing i keep reading about.
>>
>>41074339
READ THE STICKY

LURK MORE

COME BACK WHEN YOUR TESTICLES HAVE DESCENDED +5 YEARS
>>
>>41074689
Cliff makes something called a "Builders" bar. Those are pretty yummy.
>>
>>41074982
>>41074990
Do you ride an actual bike,or is it an "exercise" bike that you sit down on?

What does your heart rate get to?

Do you sweat your ass off? Get out of breath?

Can you hold a conversation while cycling?
>>
>>41075166
Is your entire diet refined carbs/sugars? That shit will actually make you more hungry. I challenge you two eat two 7oz chicken breasts and a cup or two of broccoli and tell me you're still hungry.
>>
>>41075261
This.
>>
>>41075493
Try to cut it down to 1800 if you can. You won't starve and you'll progress quicker. Do it gradually over a few weeks.
>>
>>41074689
there are kirkland brand protein bars you can get at costco for cheap that are pretty tasty. they come in boxes of chocolate flavor and cookie dough flavor.
>>
File: 1406415798392.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1406415798392.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>41074695
>Is it possible for a neet to get fit?
you literally have no job . make fitness and diet , your job. first step research , read and watch fitness and diet materials . step 2 DO IT !
>>
>>41075676
There's only so much that can be done in my tiny room. All I've got is a sit ups bench and two dumbbells
>>
>tfw are about 1500cal yesterday
>going to attempt fast today and tomorrow
question: I'm fasting and my head hurts, I'm eating 5-6 almonds and some sea salt so it subdues plus buttload of water, I assume I'm doing this wrong.

Should my head hurt if I'm fasting in general (no multivits).
>>
>>41075794
losing weight is 99.99% diet
go for walks , workout in your room
you can do it
>>
>>41075794
>first step research
>>
>>41075799
I'm not a doctor, but I didn't get a headache when fasting. Your caloric intake pre-fast may have been too low?
>>
>>41075837
My maintenance is about 2k, eating normally at 1500-1000
I had about 50cal on shrooms, half an an (20cal) onion, some vegetables (150cal, it was a cream) and about 300g of pork or cow sirloin (unsure now, might have been lower, about 800cal tops), some butter to cook (100cal I think, very little amount of it as I don't enjoy it a lot, think a teaspoon) and 5 almonds.
>>
File: 1415600066172.webm (2MB, 1280x408px) Image search: [Google]
1415600066172.webm
2MB, 1280x408px
>come home from work
>immediately grab the worst shit i can find in the kitchen and start eating like a starved dog
>just barely manage to reel myself back in
>count all the calories I ate, just barely managed to still stay under tdee for the day

I can get through the week just fine, but friday night/saturday are fucking brutal for me. for years, every friday night, i'd get wasted and eat a fuckton of bad food.
>>
>>41075589
my heartrate is around 153 average today. 30 miles today in about 1hour 40ish mins

i use the fitbit shit since i got it as a gift.
i take the cycling seriously when i go out.

but more concerned if i'm eating under for a deficient, like i should be eating maybe 300 calories more than i should
>>
>>41075910
thats my weakness. i can go a few weeks without drinking, but then after that first night its maybe half a fifth down and i pass out.

then the urge to drink again the next day, finish it.
then the next day have the urge again, buy 1.75 liters of it, finish half of it. repeat
help
>>
>>41075956
i had to stop drinking altogether. when you start counting the calories from alcohol you realize how bad it is. i look at alcohol like i do peanut butter or other super calorie dense shit. just cant have it.
>>
>>41075927
So you eat 1k calories a day? Probably not enough senpai.

How are you calculating TDEE? Sedentary? Moderate? Heavy? If you're factoring in your exercise in TDEE, it makes a different. I guessed your age at 20 and put in your other stats. Using "moderate" exercise your TDEE is 2770, meaning you're eating 1k per day?
>>
File: 1491810596634.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491810596634.png
35KB, 765x758px
wish me luck. easter will be calories galore
>>
>>41076007
around 1200 calories per day yes, moderate exercise. 25% moderate loss. i'm 28

i'm guessin i'm under eating by a shit ton. fuck
>>
>>41076116
you definitely don't want to eat too little. i hit a real bad plateau when i was eating 1200 calories a day. now i am for between 1300-1500 and make sure to eat only filling foods.
>>
>>41076135
well that makes me feel a bit better. i've been avoid snacking just to stay under 1200 and feel really shitty if i go over 400 cal for meals. thats a relief
>>
File: 1491852013640.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491852013640.png
17KB, 650x650px
>>41076044
tfw atheist and no longer go to church or family get togthers
>>
>>41070592
Bros, why do I reek like ammonia when I cut hard? Every time.
Get a faint smell of it halfway through cardio sessions, by the end it's powerful. I'm the shower it almost chokes me out as I'm washing off
>>
>>41076044
>>41076334
>not fasting on good friday
heathens
>>
>>41076044
my mother and father is spending all money on my brother with cancer, so i gave my brother my Easter candy/video games

i made him feel good, and i saved myself from calories. i did pretty gud this year
>>
>>41074885
>cop stops you
>walks over, hand on gun ready to shoot
>see's you
>asks for ID
>see you lost lot of weight
>he understands you are willing to work to better yourself
>cop smiles
>you smile
>random unarmed black teen smiles across the street
>cop shoots unarmed black teen
>god smiles
>>
File: 1420401464648.jpg (88KB, 464x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420401464648.jpg
88KB, 464x476px
>>41076435
that's nice bro
>>
>>41076762
Fuckin gross, pretty sure it's a grill because the way nips look but can't be certain
>>
>>41074339
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Just remember guys. No matter how bad you fuck up, just know you're not THIS asshole.
>>
File: 1475338476943.gif (857KB, 324x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475338476943.gif
857KB, 324x333px
>Had poor health since late teens, exercise for the past 6 months has worsened symptoms
>Shortness of breath after workouts
>Vision blacks out after physical exertion and seeing stars
>Hair falling out
>Breath feels dry and raspy
>Constant fatigue after waking up

Could it be vitamin deficiency? I booked a doctor on tuesday for a physical and blood test, but I've been seeing the same doctors since my teens and they haven't found any problems.
>>
>>41076044
>tfw eating beans and spinach all easter
>tfw left industrially processed foods behind
I'm gonna make it
>>
>>41077473

I am worried about his cat.
>>
File: 1490719650423.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1490719650423.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
Today I had to punch another hole on my belt to make it smaller and fit me.
>>
>>41077106
its kawaii as fuck you pleb
>>
>have diabetes
>can't eat
>red meat
>carbs
>fats
>sugars
>need to eat 5 meals a day
Am I supposed to just eat chicken wrapped in cabbage forever or what?
>>
File: pretending.jpg (52KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
pretending.jpg
52KB, 349x642px
>>41074944
>>41076485
atleast make it funnier than that come on
>>
>>41077473
part 3 when?

>>41077545
its either that or your not eating enough
>>
>>41078101
cabbage is a filler veg, eat something like broccoli. but yes your tldr is chicken and veggies
>>
Guys are starting to talk to me now what do i do im still awkward and shy and dont know how to handle it. I went on a date for the first time in my life a while ago.
Fuck i thought losing weight would help me be more confident but im nearly in the healthy weight range and am still a weirdo.
Dont lose hope lads you're all gonna make it! ;w;
>>
>>41078250
>tfw some gay guy hit on me 3 days ago
a weird feel
>>
>>41078367
same, two at the same time actually, i think they wanted to fuck in the shower
>>
>>41070592
how the fuck do you get motivation to even try and lose the weight

i am lazy beyond all human comprehension.
i know being fit and going to the gym is good but I CBA.

fuck you non lazy fatties who find it so easy to exercise and actually go out
>>
>>41070592
>>
File: grand national ladies day 2017.jpg (80KB, 574x829px) Image search: [Google]
grand national ladies day 2017.jpg
80KB, 574x829px
>>41077106
: ^ )
>>
>>41078490

her tits are literally sacks
that fucking fold at the top of her right tit is fucking disgusting

wear a fitted dress you fat shit
>>
>>41078456
its like a drug to see your body improving infront of your eyes, especially that you lose so much in the beginning
>>
>>41074292
bro you are like the exact same size as me, good on you man
>>
>>41078076
>tfw none of my jeans fit me anymore
>used to struggle to button them
good clothes feels are the best
>>
>>41075166
go to a doctor, check your insulin and glucose levels
you might have some sort of prediabetes that makes you constantly hungry
>>
>>41077545
>hair falling out
either you're cutting too hard or vitamin deficiency as a result of cutting too hard/eating garbage

that or it's cancer
>>
>>41072046
jokes on you, im too poor to even consider eating like that
>>
>>41070592
>Diet for 3 months now
>Been on nofap for almost a week
>started the cold shower challenge and i prefer it to hot showers now
>Did a total fast (no water or food) for good friday to see if I could make it

having /willpower/ is fucking amazing! I used to be slave to laziness and candy before this. I didn't even realize I was doing all this shit until my friend told me I have so much willpower.

I even found a way to help my clinical depression, to where i'm borderline manic. Seriously I feel like I can do anything atm.
>>
>>41072046
that would last me 2 weeks
>>
was bored this morning, decided to walk to aldi ~2km away, fruits and vegetables are literally 50% of what i pay at other grocery stores however animal products, frozen veggies and canned stuff is more expensive there. So if i want to be a cheapfag i have to go to at least 2 different stores everytime i wanna buy grocerys, seems bad, what do?
>>
>>41079126
Do you live in Germany?

I live in Switzerland but I usually hop over the border to Germany for groceries because they cost half of what they cost in Switzerland

- meat: Kaufland because of the quality and the price is okay
- vegetables: Edeka / Aldi
- exotic vegetables (Korean gf needs them) : Al Natura and a small chink shop
- everything else: Aldi

I usually try to do this round trip once every 1 - 1.5 weeks and plan ahead what to eat as accurate as possible
>>
File: 1491810350610m.jpg (27KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1491810350610m.jpg
27KB, 1024x717px
>>41079218
>race mixing.
>>
>>41079126
Go to two stores. Easy solution.
>>
>>41079218
yeah, i usually buy most stuff at kaufland and some extra stuff at norma. The issue i have is that i think veggies and fruit will go bad if i only buy once a week at aldi
>>
>>41079285
Why would they go bad? It really depends on your home (humidity, light etc) and how you keep them. But if you take care, a week is totally OK for most vegetables and fruits
>>
>>41078101
Thats fucking dumb, you should be able to eat red meat just go on a keto diet
>>
>>41079334
idk, if i buy bananas for a week sometimes 1 goes bad, same for bell peppers. I store most veggies in the fridge and the fruit in my wall cupboard
>>
>>41079372
Not him but don't store bananas in the fridge man
>>
>>41079376
i don't i said fruit goes in the cupboard...
>>
>>41079389
I misread, maybe this helps:

http://www.thekitchn.com/the-kitchns-guide-to-storing-fruits-and-vegetables-tip-roundup-176308
>>
>>41078940
>Becoming a meme
>>
>>41075166
Sound like you serious blood sugar issues. I'd go to the doc.
>>
File: inverse elbows.jpg (210KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
inverse elbows.jpg
210KB, 500x750px
>>41075155
>Like even if you manage to be one of those ones with a nice face
>>
>>41078456
approximately a whole decade of hating myself for being gross and fat, that finally flipped into a desire to change it.
>>
>>41070592
Lost 30 lbs since January to March. Been maintaining since late March and pretty much lost all motivation. Had to sell my car since it wouldn't pass smog and now i'd have to bike 5 miles each way to get to the gym.

I also stopped coming here after my new phone doesn't support 4chan apps, I guess you guys were helping me.
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 640x1136px
>Another one in the books guys
>46 calories over weekly goal but I hope it'll be ok

I just wanna see my abs once before I die desu
>>
>>41079713
Come back senpai, /fit/ board is best board
>>
Recovering anorexic here. My tip to comfort eaters is to find something other than food to find comfort in, right from the start. If you get a reward system in early in your recovery process then it is easier to fall to it rather than food later down the line when you reach plateaus and get tired of it all. Listen to music, pick up a new hobby, go for a walk to get a change of scenery. Remember, smell can be a very strong comfort and therefore a good immediate replacement. Instead of eating snacks or candy you can pamper yourself like a girl and get fancy lotions. Good luck, /fat/bros.
>>
>>41079713
>Had to sell my car since it wouldn't pass smog and now i'd have to bike 5 miles each way to get to the gym.
Come back, senpai. We miss you.
>>
>>41079713
Biking would probably be EXEREMELY helpful for dat dere weight loss
>>
>>41079788
Yea that's what i'm looking forward to. I figure something like Stronglifts plus this biking will help me through the summer.
>>
>>41079793
Yeah fuck I need to get back on my cardio too. I have a 5k may 13th and I haven't ran in like two weeks desu
>>
>lose 8kg in a month
>switch from keto to balanced diet two weeks ago
>Feel bloated all the time
>Drinking enough water
>Sodium is kept in check
>Eating lots of veg
>Grains are all wholegrain or wholemeal
>Bowel movements seem really soft and small

Is this just changing back to carbs in a my diet?

I ordered some probiotics and digestive enzymes to see if they would help
>>
>>41080040
Sudden large changes in diet usually cause some discomfort for a week or two.
>>
>>41078367
That means you're making it.
>>
>>41076365
You ran out of glycogen but you're running too fast to be exclusively fueled by fats , so your body is forced to use amino acids to restore glycogen , the ammonia smells is a byproduct from that and if your body can't get rid of it fast enough it'll start to sweat it .

The amino used can be dietary or from your muscles .

Your options :
1-Eat more carbs to make sure you don't run out of glycogen

2-Train at a lower Heart rate to make sure your body can get sustained by your fat stores

3- Look for keto / paleo diet where you almost entirely cut carbs from your diet, your body become way more used to fat breakdown and you can sustain higher HR and still use Fat.
>>
>>41080040
Keto isn't only about weight lose mang

It's one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself and you can stay keto for life without any problems .
>>
>>41080227
>you can stay keto for life
technically true, because you will die early.
>>
>>41080252

How will you die early when you basically make your chance of getting CVD , cancer , beetus , anything related to brain damage nearly 0 ?
>>
>almost 4 hours until midnight
>at midnight there will be a fuckload of food because "muh religion"
>can already smell the meat cooking
>tomorrow my family is having a barbecue

I'm already stalling on my weight loss /fat/, barbecue is also one of my weaknesses.

I can just count dinner and tomorrow as a cheat day, r-right?
>>
>>41080252
I fucking lol'd so hard when I read this
>>
>>41080405
Just do a shit load of intense cardio in the days after m8
>>
>>41070592
>adult males are scared of female cubs
humans are like that too
like a 30+ male hanging around a playground, even for legit reasons is scared of being there
>>
>fasting for a day
>Still feel fat as fuck instead of hungry after over 24h
It's a weird feeling
>>
>>41070635
I find that eating a good protein meal in the morning increases my lifts by ~ 10 lbs. My favorite are black bean burgers with egg... Mmmmmmm
>>
Is bread really that big of a no no as people say it is?
>>
>>41080781
carbohebes are a kike trick, they make you cucked and weak.
>>
>>41080781
Calorie dense, basically all carbs, and not filling at all.

Not a good combination
>>
>>41080835
>just realized I have no idea what to eat
Time to order 90 bags of soylent
>>
>>41080900
Eat vegetables, fruit and lean proteins. Some fats per day, like fish, nuts or avocado, but not too much because calorie dense. Snack on veggies to fill up, use protein for satiation, and use fruit for sweet treats.

Keep it simple, don't worry too much, and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>41080900
You know how obvious you're being with the shilling? There's a reason nobody replied to your previous post
>>
>>41080900
enjoy your gyno
>>
>>41080900
Ummmm?
vegan you fucking RETAD?
>>
File: Keto2-1.jpg (295KB, 2400x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Keto2-1.jpg
295KB, 2400x1231px
Alright lads, I have a few questions about keto, and I know there are people here who have done it. I've been successful losing weight via just calorie restriction over the past year and a half, and have lost 115 pounds. I want to try keto over the summer to really push through and lose the final weight, about 30 pounds or so.

1. is you lose 10 pounds of water weight on keto, will you immediately gain back that 10 pounds if you go off?

2. how bad is the brain fog/keto flu in your experience?

3. how much weaker can i expect to get on my lifts?

4. do your bowel movements change significantly while on keto?

5. are there any other unexpected downsides/upsides you ran into while on keto?
>>
>>41081008
I can see how it comes off that way, but I'm genuinely retarded and it seems like the simplest solution. The previous post was just to get an impression of the product.
>>
>>41081042
here is all the answers you need keturd.
Stop being a keturd and bcome a VEGANgod.
>>
>tfw fell off for 2 weeks and gained 7 pounds
torture. i hate myself.
>>
>>41075155
Guys do it too, like Justin Assanti and his game streaming channel
>>
>>41081042
The only downside of keto are due to sub-maximal keto adaptation , once you're in for 3+ week you can do everything but better ( yes even power lifting as a hobby ) .

You'll be forced to learn how to cook very well ,

You'll have rare and easy bowel movements ( you're not supposed to shit everyday seriously , most of the vitamin & minerals are extracted during the intestinal travel )

Off course your lift will suffer during the adaptation phase but it'll get back to normal quickly

Better memory , less chance of CVD , beetus , Alzheimer , Parkinson .

A Perfect regulation of weight ( CICO is automatic and you don't need to count because you don't bamboozle your leptin) .

Hunger won't be a frustration / suffering but rather just another state of mind .
>>
>>41081184
And that weeaboo Tokyo one.
>>
>>41081196
>CICO is automatic and you don't need to count because you don't bamboozle your leptin

ok, this really seems like a meme. you're telling me you don't even count calories on keto? i can understand wanting to naturally eat less since you're eating more filling fat/protein/fibrous veggies, but there's no way you just magically lose weight eating more than your tdee.
>>
>>41081196
Keto will not make lifting or even sprinting better. You can do them but you'll do then better with some carbs.
>>
>>41081213
You don't lose weight while eating more , you just don't eat more without even trying to eat less .

leptin control hunger , your body actively prevent obesity / overweightness thanks to it , but carby shit don't really make you produce a lot of it .
>>
>>41081213
I think it's a bit of a troll/retard bro.

Keto can do some amazing things but it's also gor some pitfalls you need to worj around.
>>
>>41081243
Unless you're getting into pro-athlete territory you can do just fine ( hence why I mentioned as a hobby ) But sure once you reach very high level carbs become essential , that's why you can do Targeted Keto or Cycle Keto
>>
File: m (2).jpg (15KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
m (2).jpg
15KB, 216x234px
>>41070664
>this will never be reality
why live bros? btw just jerked off to this picture, you got more anon?
>>
File: 1492124327361.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492124327361.gif
2MB, 400x226px
is there a way to not be ravenously hungry 24/7 while eating 1500 calories a day? this shit is killing my soul. i can't even get to sleep at a normal hour because i'm so hungry.
>>
>>41081267
You can eat literally as many vegetables as you want.
>>
>>41070774
>pedofile feminist women
more like submissive cucks who are into femdom
>>
>>41081275
what about fruit
>>
>>41081283
Sugar bomb with a bit of vitamin fiber and water

Too much bad for the good , veggie are 10x better
>>
>>41081283
Did I fucking say fruit?
You can just shove as much broccoli into your stomach as you can physically handle and it wont be more than ~150 calories.

Just fucking eat vegetables, as many as you can shove into your fucking face.
>>
File: 1490923240657.jpg (44KB, 666x658px) Image search: [Google]
1490923240657.jpg
44KB, 666x658px
>>41081311
i can do that. thanks anon.
>>
>>41081311
This is why we need keto , you're not supposed to PHYSICALLY make yourself full , this is fucking retarded .

Yes stomach stretching will trigger hunger-reducing hormone but if you eat the right thing there will be plenty of it way before you reach stomach stretching .

God damn the human race is retarded, we ended up in a situation where people need to restrain themselves from eating through willpower instead of hormonal homeostasis
>>
>>41081346
I only meant that for the people that keep posting here about how starving they are eating 1500 calories. When all they need to do is make 100-200 of those calories vegetables and they would be feeling just fine.

Really just trying to drive home that you CAN physically make yourself full eating broccoli and not fuck up you deficit in the slightest
>>
>>41081283
Ime raw whole fruit will not knock you out of ketosis. Also shit like strawberries and cranberries have very little sugar anyway.

Eating loads is probably a no go. Eating like 5 throughout the day won't do shit because you don't digest all the sugar in them. Juices esp orange juice is a no go tho. And many smoothies and thibgs like that.
>>
File: 1488691780391.png (23KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1488691780391.png
23KB, 253x199px
>>41080835
Even whole wheat?
>>
>>41081267
Fast for most of the day and eat all your food in a few hours before bed. Then at least you won't be hungry during those few hours and when you go to bed.
>>
im not sure how you guys are having like random hunger bouts, i only got fat due to being lazy and eating highly disgusting food, my appetites just dont happen, i dont have cravings or fits of having to control myself. im just never hungry, i only eat because i have to stay alive
>>
>>41081493
Are you literally me?
>>
>>41081493
when you break your brain after living a life of eating whatever you want, whenever you want, it's hard to rewire your shit.
>>
look fat in some mirrors
look fit in other mirrors
look good in clothes
look kind of fat without
i dont know anymore
if i should cut or bulk its driving me nuts I binge ate this damn easter again
>>
>>41081518
i do eat whatever when ever, it just happens to be nothing but rice, veggies and meats lol
>>
>>41081493
it happens only when you are high testosterone because as you should know testosterone makes you want to eat more but if you just eat more and not train as fatties end up doing you just get fat.
>>
>>41081531
so maybe i have low test ? not sure, im hairy as fuck and i have a nice body frame. wide shoulders no gyno etc
>>
Say no to this
>>
>>41081551
>strawberries in the same picture as burgers, cheesecake and pizza

you know, i just realized these people are just ignorant. they can't even differentiate between what is healthy and what isn't.
>>
>>41081493
Hunger is just one feeling that can make people want to eat. People confuse every desire to eat as hunger. This makes them feel that their decision to eat is justified because you're supposed to eat when you're hungry, right?
>>
>>41081564
In america, Ican safely say that there are 0 healthy foods. Everything is a gmo
>>
>>41081265
become a proud cuckould or a sissy bitch getting breed by bigger men, it's the same, you're a weak and cucked man.
>>
>>41081581
Nothing wrong with gmo. It's a better and safer way to develop foods instead of breeding.
>>
>>41081613
I want real girl
>>
I've lost 30 pounds and am nearly under 200. Wish I could lose the double chin :/. I was at Disney World and met an actress from Star Wars. I took a picture with her but it sucks that I'm losing belly fat and fat all other places yet I couldn't lose face fat before vacation. Especially for the photo.
>>
I fell out of ketosis and gained 2 pounds in a day , fucking pomagraite juice had tons of sugar
>>
>>41081808
You didn't really gain 2 pounds. You fell out of your diet so your weigh in the next day was higher. It happens pretty much any time you eat more than you usually do. I once went from 234 to 238 and was back at 235 the next day.
>>
>>41081808
I did a cheat weekend and ate whatever carbs I wanted for 4 fucking days.

I gained 14 pounds.

FOURTEEN!

Currently lost 5 of that... the pizza hut pan pizza, candy, soda, liquor, cereal, and spaghetti wasn't worth it. I wasted at least 2 weeks of my life.
>>
File: 1491763646636.png (473KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491763646636.png
473KB, 800x800px
>>41081042
2 my keto flu was mild
4 eat plenty of fiber
5 eating a keto diet has made doing IF a breeze , I'm doing a 18 / 6 .
>>
>>41073609
Can I drink diet soda while I'm fasting?

Even if it triggers my insulin, how can it store something I haven't eaten?
>>
>>41081925
You ate over 49000 calories worth of food?

It's just a fuck ton of water weight and some fat
>>
>had a good day yesterday for once, down to my lowest for first time in about a week
>day after out with parents because KHV at 24 who lives at home
>shopping shopping shopping
>dying at 2.30pm without food
>finally get a panini and avoid imminent death
For a second I thought I wouldn't make it there. My mood went to shit too, got really depressed and everything seemed shit.
>>
>>41081522
post some pics fatty , we'll roast you
>>
>>41082009
Well it's been a week and I'm still not in ketosis yet according to the stix. It's coming off but god damn if I didn't do that weekend I might have lost another 2-3lbs instead of gaining 14...
>>
>post about hating to count calories and that just eating less often is infinitly better
>get flamed by fatties saying ill never make it
>still enjoy steady fat loss, while eating BIG and eating WHATEVER I WANT

Counting calories is for cucks.
>>
It's been a week since I started dieting and lifting and so far I've lost 2.6kg. It's pretty hard but I suppose it gets easier with time?
>>
>>41081267
Fiber. Eat green stuff and vegetables.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x484px
>>41082068
>his body has transcended the laws of thermodynamics
>all hail the new king

Pls stop
>>
>>41082068
Good for you. Don't give advice based on your personal experience though. Most people need calorie counting to understand that their feelings are not to be trusted.
>>
guys red pill me on Keto.

>I run A LOT btw
>a 5k two or four times a week
>also do free weights 5 days a week
>>
>>41082120
>thermodynamics
You dont understand thermodynamics.

>>41082124
Thanks. People should have an open mind though.
>>
>>41081959
Stop drinking soda.
>>
>>41082068
Liar
>>
>>41081959
no, only water, tea and coffee with nothing added
>>
is it true you cant be natty and big? I am overweight but have some muscle looks that makes me look like I lift. Do I just stay at this size and recomp over time?
>>
>>41082158
>People should have an open mind though

I agree. Including the possibility that one might find calorie counting to be interesting and enjoyable. That's my personal experience as an autist who likes statistics.
>>
>>41081959
only monster energy zero ultra
>>
>>41080835
>Calorie dense

No.

>basically all carbs,

Not a bad thing.

> and not filling at all

Wrong.
>>
>>41081835
Yeah I didn't freak out , I just cut that shit out. I was back into ketosis the next day
>>
My progress so far.

I realize that progress has slowed. That's my own damn fault. I was 215 at the new year. Under 200 now, for the first time since elementary school. In the best shape of my life..which isn't saying much, but I'll get there one day.
>>
>>41070696
Post viral chronic fatigue or m.e. could be a possibility, have it checked out first, otherwise you could "crash" and make yourself worse.

T. Dude with a wife that has m.e.
>>
>>41082245
Damn, I believe you'll make it, Just start getting into what you were doing again. Your body probably needed time to adjust after loosing 150 pounds anyways.
>>
>>41082245
Also you look ten times better than you did a couple years ago
>>
File: 1490967260884.jpg (85KB, 711x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490967260884.jpg
85KB, 711x368px
>>41082132
watch some YouTube vids preferably
with scientists or doctors . Rhonda Patrick is uber smart , she's been on the Joe Rogan podcasts numerous times.
>>
File: blobha.jpg (90KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
blobha.jpg
90KB, 852x438px
>>41082026
i just had an epiphany thing
I look like that fucking meme guy, jason blaha.
fuck
like pic related but a bit less fat
what do?
>>
>>41082245
Dude you're fucking killing it but you should have lost a few more lbs since october.
>>
>>41072046
...where can I get this. I bet I'd have to go to Texas for this shit
>>
>myfitnesspal didnt say anything bad about eating a frozen pizza
>>
File: 1491838901089.jpg (724KB, 2988x3915px) Image search: [Google]
1491838901089.jpg
724KB, 2988x3915px
>>41082245
that facial expression at 250
absolutely no fun
way to go
>>
>>41082185
>is it true you cant be natty and big?

What is big for you? If you're untrained, then you definitely have lots of gains ahead of you when you start lifting. A 10% increase in lean mass is very noticeable. Over a whole career something like a 25% increase over your starting point is possible.

http://www.weightrainer.net/potential.html
>>
>>41082353
learn to cook , my bro does a great tritip
all he does is add a dry rub and cook
>>
>>41082470
ive been lifting for almost 1 year and a half now but the first half of my lifting was done on low-testosterone and SS so now gains. Its better now but I look like that fucking jason blaha
>>
>>41078940
Going to make it
>>41079505
Not going to make it
>>
>>41082158
It's easy to understand if you aren't a mong
>>
Fresh bread >>41083084

>>41083084
>>
Made some quorn fish fingers (about 140 calories for 4) with BBQ sauce and some drained stew with quorn mince, red cabbage, scotch bonnet, courgette and mushroom. Made the stew with veg stock, garlic granules, salt and chili powder. Was mint, and probably only about 500 calories at most.

Calories today probably going to end up around 1500 at the high end. Very nice.
>>
File: IMG_3260.png (728KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3260.png
728KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: IMG_3261.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3261.png
123KB, 640x1136px
>>41083598
>>
>>41081346
People evolved to get all that food because back when that shit was coming into existence you didn't know if you were getting more meals later
>>
>>41070649
You're a sentient fedora
>>
Related to thread.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.