[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ Fatty General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 40

File: 1490209813627s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1490209813627s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Running out of fat wojaks edition

Last thread morbidly obese at >>40800092

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
>>40806430
>Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves.

>tfw i wrote this in the first /fat/
>tfw this sentence is my legacy
>>
File: YouGonnaMakeItBroskichacho.png (65KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
YouGonnaMakeItBroskichacho.png
65KB, 1228x1502px
>>40806455
>>
File: IMG_4482.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4482.png
60KB, 500x407px
>60 lbs overweight
>pretty much all fat
>decide to get fit
>start slowly, mainly just running and bodyweight exercises
>go harder, now doing longer runs and lifting
>lose 30 lbs
>still 30 lbs overweight
>weight loss is stagnating
>still look like shit because I'm 30 fucking pounds overweight
>weight is creeping up
I thought the halfway point was when it got easier
>>
I binged on salad. Kinda mad that I wasted my binge more than I binged. Going for a run tomorrow tomorrow to make up for it though. Well more like a slow shamble as I'm doing the couch to 5k as I'm just starting out.
>>
>>40806501
eat less m8
don't count exercise as negative cal
>>
>was 100 lbs heavier
>kept that for a while
>gained back 30lbs

I don't want to be like I was ever again. I cant let that happen. I have to find the motivation to be as strict as I was before but now I have a kid and a life. Fuck its so hard
I just bought a treadmill
No excuses guys
I will eat better
I will exercise
>i probably wont and go back to being a fatfuck :(
>>
>>40806537
>>i probably wont and go back to being a fatfuck :(
if you do this you're a shitty dad
>>
I have sinned and binge ate.

positive side I worked out and ate over 100g of protein today so at least some gains
>>
>>40806786
>binge ate.
why dude?
that's really disappointing
>>
>>40806817
chicken is delicious
>>
File: anger and disgust.jpg (74KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
anger and disgust.jpg
74KB, 489x489px
>>40806858
>>
>>40806501

It gets harder the less you weigh actually. just means you need to change up your diet and exercise AGAIN. rip. might mean your macros are off or etc.
>>
my problem with being fat isn't over eating anymore.

it's making myself eat enough calories and nutrition for the day. I was doing good for the last two weeks.. but suddenly a few days ago I dont want to eat. dont want to work out. I don't want to sleep either. Just been cleaning but the lack of working out was making me feel shit. something just felt completely off the last few days

then today I woke up in a dirty sweat that i haven't kicked yet. (it's cold out but im sweating up a storm) I'm wondering if I'm just sick or if it's emotional again.

inb4 doctor or etc. (because I wont go) but I just wanted to whine desu.
>>
>>40806786

I mean. at least it was chicken. did you count your nutrition for the day? maybe you just really needed the protein.
>>
My /fit/ asf friend suggested if you feel the need to binge, just eat an entire head of lettuce or cabbage instead.
>>
>>40806936
>bag of apples diet
When you want to binge, eat a bag of apples. Guaranteed you can't eat enough apples to get fat.
>>
>>40806918
Yeah I needed protein but I overate.

>buy whole rotisserie chicken
>eat almost half of it

otherwise my calorie cutting for the last couple weeks/months has been okay
>>
>>40806946
That's not too bad. Don't make a habit of it, but our traditional eating style was feast AND famine.
>>
>>40806946

I'd buy regular chicken breasts next time. it's healthier. most rotisseries (if precooked) are crap.

Are you weighing your meat with a scale bbz?

Don't sweat it just try to be careful next time. if you feel like binging just drink 250ml of water first.

How about you do like 100 reverse situps real quick to compensate for it? :)
>>
Just ate about 1000 calories over my deficit, which isnt too much over my TDEE. It was all clean, apples beans and wheat bread. Not together. You guys recommend subtracting that much from tomorrows calories or just pretending it didnt happen?
>>
>>40807039
How long have you've u been at it?
>>
>>40807025
Whats unhealthy about precooked rotisserie chickens? Grocery store I used to work at makes them really well, and ive always eaten them pretty guilt free.
>>
>>40807045
Overall, about two years. Lost 60lbs, give or take a few, last year but quit lifting and dieting when uni started. I didnt put much back on and im back now to where I was but I have another 40lbs to go.
>>
>>40807039
Just pretend it didn't happen. It's bad to get into the habit of subtracting the next day because you start to feel okay cheating because you can just take it off the next day.

Just work through it and make sure you feel like a fatass for cheating.
>>
>>40807069
I'd say it probably doesn't matter much then. Skip a meal during the week and you'll be back on track.
>>
>>40807054
>rotisserie chickens

some places add crap to it and you dont always know the crap that's added.
>>
>>40807039

don't pretend it didn't happen bc that's how bad habits form. what i'd do is break up the calories you over ate for the rest of the week.

so instead of subtracting it all at once only subtract 250 over the next 4 days and make sure you're careful next time.

you might be over eating due to lack of protein (a guess due to the foods you listed)
>>
>>40807128

btw only do this once, this one time. don't make a habit out of it.
>>
>>40806873
This.

I've never been a huge fatass (only 15-25 lbs overweight), but cutting down to 150 lbs has always required tremendous effort on my part. I've only managed it like three times.
>>
>>40807128
>lack of protein

Wouldnt be surprised, I need to find a more reliable source that isnt meat from the cafeteria or something which is really high in calories like peanut butter.

Ive never broken it up that way before, ill try it out this time.
>>
>>40806936
Eat beans and you won't touch food for the rest of the day.
>>
>>40807171

It can be really hard. if you need to take nuts or beans to the cafeteria i'd suggest it.

I normally suggest lifting and calisthenics to help with over eating but if you're not getting enough protein then you'll prob rekt yourself.

I (personally) try to get a generally even amount of carbs vs protein during the day.
>>
>>40807202

he binge ate a fuck-ton of chicken which is basically the same thing to me.

Most binge eating is: lack of control
or: lack of nutrition

at least with lettuce/cabbage there's not calories and lots of water.
>>
>>40806501
>>60 lbs overweight
it's called obese, anon.
>>
File: fat pepe on toilet.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe on toilet.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
How do I track the butter I cook my eggs with?
>>
>>40807171

also be careful with peanutbutter, because a lot of the regular peanutbutters have tons of additives and sugar.

you can end up over eating on your macros

I opt for organic/low sugar. but that can get pricey so I understand people using regular.

that's why you're better off just eating beans or unsalted nuts.
>>
>>40807221

Not that anon but im pretty sure he knows he's obese which is why he's here.

ty captain obv.

>>40807222

buy a cheap table spoon set at the dollar store and measure everything. and a food scale from department store, ebay or walmart. Use Myfitnesspal to track your intakes.
>>
Is it me or do you really not realize how fat you were until you start losing weight?

I've lost 20 pounds and looking back at my current facebook profile picture, my head/face is fucking massive.

It's not perfect as is, but at least it's better than my Gringo George Lopez head from November.
>>
>>40807253

same here.

I'm smaller than i was by 70-80lbs and I feel like a bigger whale than I did when i first started.
>>
That feel when i was 10 kg over my weight limits 6 months ago. Joined a gym and went 3-4 times a week and once or twice per week running outside.

Per total lost 9kg, about 15cm from my abdominal area and managed not to loose any mucles while i lost fat. Even added about 6cm in my chest.

If there wasn't for the measurements and surpize reactions (omg anon you lost so much weight) i would not realize that. I still see myself as a fat fuck and even though my confidence levels are way higher, deep down i still feel myself as a fatty.
>>
Spring break binge over. So much good food, but I didn't even consider calories for a week.

Back to MFP, boys.
>>
>>40807222
Aside from environmental costs are there any good reasons you're not using cooking oil spray instead?

>>40807244
You're not going to use a table spoon's worth of butter just to cook some eggs.
>>
so you're supposed to cook the chicken and then weight it in as "grilled chicken" in MFP right?
>>
>>40807296

>tfw

a tablespoon set isn't just a tablespoon.
>>
>>40807338

depends on how you cook it. grill/bake/fry/deepfry/boil/etc all have different nutritional values and some not healthy as others.
>>
>>40807054
if you don't mind sodium then that's about it really, just watch the fat, the fat can add up since it's a whole chicken and not just the breast

I don't eat them because i do low carb and that much sodium will skyrocket my water weight and mess with my weight ins
>>
>>40807296
>>40807222
Anyway, to answer your question:

>acquire super accurate lab grade scale, or just a regular kitchen scale if you want
>scrape some butter onto baking paper
>weigh
>grease the pan
>weigh
>calculate the difference
>>
what's the best way to hit macros at 1,200K calories / day? any super foods you guys can recommend?
my usual daily meals are
> bf: fruit: sometimes apples, watermelon or banana
> am snack: coffee
> lunch: 100g chicken breast and 1 cup of white rice
> pm snack: coffee OR fruit
> dinner: 100g of tuna or chicken breast 1/2 cup of white rice

I usually end the day around 1000 calories and 200 to spare. My work out is only cycling during the weekend for 4-6 hours 40-60KM.

Stats
> 175lbs from 190lbs
> 5'5 manlet
>>
>>40807395

Calisthenic/caveman diets.

My diet is usually: oats, more veggies, eggs (limit 1-2 per day, watch your fats/cholesterol) nuts, chicken/tuna, rice, potatoes and less fruit, rice, peanut butter, other grains and beans

They also dont recommend it but I also use protein shakes with high protein low carb & low sugar.

when im feeling lazy and haven't hit my macros for the day half a cup of oats and a tablespoon of peanutbutter are my go to.

here's some superfoods I personally like:

kale
avocado
spinach
pumpkin

but yeah, you can search youtube for people who do calisthenics and their "what I eat in a day" video.

since you're doing cycling you probably need to carbo load the day before with fortified pasta as well (this is what my skele bf does)
>>
>>40807582

forgot to mention i also love sweet potatoes and chickpeas/hummus but it doesnt matter what I LIKE lol.
>>
>>40807395

oh and plain greek yogurt.
>>
File: imdumb.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
imdumb.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>40807582
Thanks! will definitely look for some kale and spinach. Gonna start lifting once I hit 160lbs, so my workout will be cycling on weekends and lifting on weekdays.
I ride my bike on an empty stomach though, got this technique from my cycling coach in highschool. I'm not sure if its a meme or some shit. But the idea is, to teach your body to burn fat for energy or whatever the fuck
>>
File: LZ48nAs.png (73KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
LZ48nAs.png
73KB, 720x1280px
1 year since starting

post'em fat bois
>>
>>40807582
How is avocado a 'superfood'?
>>
>>40807715

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3718141/Why-avocado-really-superfood-glowing-skin-strong-heart-experts-reveal-boost-health.html

I know, I know, daily mail. but. I'm too lazy to google and this outlines it pretty ok from the quick skim.
>>
>>40806537
breh you'll make if you try
>>
>>40807636

huh. You know that makes sense to me. I never thought about it that way. I usually protein load before a workout. maybe I'll try a week where I workout on an empty stomach to see if it works.

I eat kale and spinach by adding lemon juice with some kind of vinegar (I prefer jalapeno vinegar) Mustard (I prefer whole grain mustard) and pepper.

then sometimes I'll add extras like tomato, garlic, mushroom. you get the idea. :) but it's up to you. (just how i got myself to eat it at first but i can eat kale and spinach plain now because I'm weird)
>>
>>40806501
Kek, I lost 40 pounds and now my acne is coming back. I reckon at 260 I was too fat for it to take hold effectively, fuck me
>>
>>40807765

could be your current diet or it could just be the body products you're using. or it could be you're touching your face too much, or you're allergic to something.
>>
File: j-diaz.jpg (301KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
j-diaz.jpg
301KB, 960x1280px
>>40807765
really can't do much about it

> fat fuck
> /fit/

pick one
>>
File: dragon_2017-02-23_17-26-10.png (569KB, 788x672px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_2017-02-23_17-26-10.png
569KB, 788x672px
>tfw im looking down i only get one fat chin instead of 3 chins
>tfw im going to make it
>>
>>40806943
legit lol I ate an entire 5lb bag of apples once and threw up.
>>
>>40807054
suuulttt
>>
File: 1385780402858.jpg (6KB, 234x283px) Image search: [Google]
1385780402858.jpg
6KB, 234x283px
if dubs eat a bag of chips
>>
>>40807963

i fucking lol'd

I can barely make myself eat one.
>>
>>40807963
for what reason lol

>>40807980
rolling
>>
>>40807039
hundo percent you need to eat more protein. Stack that shit 3 times a day. Protein keeps you full my dude.
>>
>>40807980
cut my life into pieces
>>
>>40807222
don't lol get a nonstick frying pan
>>
>>40807980

i like to live dangerously
>>
File: rusrs.png (278KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rusrs.png
278KB, 512x512px
>>40807990
only 1 bag anon....
>>
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones

Noo. The service is awesome, I've been on it for a couple of years now. But it's much easier in a real web browser on your computer. Not the mobile app. Use that one only if you have to.
>>
>>40807253
haha I actually started to notice when I started gaining muscle :P it pushed all my fat outward and I wanted to die
>>
>>40807980

Yeah. Bag of homemade apple chips you fat fuck.
>>
>>40807296
cooking oil or nothing lol stop adding butter to shit
>>
>>40807980
please no
>>
>>40807980
rolling for cheat meal in a week
>>
is drinking milk instead of water every now and then a good idea? any other drinks you guys recommend instead of just water?
>>
>>40808026
No.
lots of fat.

Water is pretty much a staple.
>>
>>40808036
cool, thanks
>>
>>40807395
ick 1200k is too little you will binge go up to like 1800k keep eating chicken and rice eat more protein for breakfast and work out do like body weight shit there's a bunch in the sticky.

Eating more protein will keep you sated for longer and you need to sub veggies in for some of that fruit. Fruit is high in sugar so you only need a piece or two a day.

tl;dr less fruit, more calories, protein in the am, bodyweight exercise.
>>
>>40808026
water, coffee, tea

Don't fall for the sips propaganda
>>
>>40808026
Why would you do that. Lots of calories. Drink that same glass of milk in small amounts over 10 cups of coffee, and it'll suppress your appetite
>>
>>40808026

if you're having like 8oz sparingly but i dont recommend dairy when you're cutting.
>>
>>40808066

what is sips?
>>
File: pls.png (38KB, 756x486px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
38KB, 756x486px
How long do I have to live if this is all I eat in a day?
>>
>>40808009
I think you replied to the wrong person.
>>
File: d4826.jpg (1MB, 500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
d4826.jpg
1MB, 500x1750px
>>40808126
>>
>>40808133

you're going to get mad hungry.

I'd add varieties of rice, potatoes and oats as well.

as well as more nuts and beans.

otherwise everything else you listed is ok (ish) make sure you're taking a multi vitamin bbz
>>
>>40808133
You're being too extreme. When you start getting cramps everywhere, stop that shit.
>raw egg, white
Hello salmonella.
>>
>>40808152
>>40808133

also to stem off what i said I'd also add a fruit and maybe a tablespoon of peanutbutter because you need sugar to function. if you dont eat properly you could start having seizures.

(this is coming from someone who did what you did and now I get seizures if I dont eat regularly)
>>
>>40807222
Use cooking spray. Or just use a tablespoon measurement you mong.
>>
>>40808133
>raw
Do the amount of calories in food change when you apply heat to them or something? wtf
>>
>>40808152
I've been doing that for three weeks so far, and the feeling of hunger makes me happy like stuffing my face with hamburgers used to.

So far no negative consequences, but I suspect something will go wrong soon enough, just wondering how to minimize that risk.

>>40808156
>>40808176
Listed raw because I doubt anything changes significantly if you cook it, and it was the first one on the list
>>40808164
Thanks anon, will do.
>>
>>40808189
I'm not questioning your pick, I'm just wondering why the distinction exists to begin with.
>>
>>40808189

yeah I'd say I hit about 2 months before seizures. make sure you're monitoring your blood pressure and blood sugar levels so that doesnt happen to you.

when you go back to eating regular calories what's going to happen is you're going to balloon up all over again. so my best advice is to work yourself up to 1200cal (at least) and slowly.
>>
>>40808205
Even if I work up to a regular calorie intake very slowly after a few months?

I tried doing it like a sane person before (1400kcal) but I couldn't maintain it because of how slow the progress was.The feeling of hunger and the numbers getting lower every day satisfy me like nothing else, so I just don't slip up at all. I imagine it's either this or staying fat forever, no willpower.

>>40808200
Probably because food loses water when you cook it, and people can weigh it either before or after.
>>
>>40808252

if it's slow you should be ok. my suggest is (and I suffer from feeling better if im either really bloated or really hungry)

is do HIIT and focus the need for pain into that instead. or find someone who will have sex with you that helps. im personally celibate atm so i just do HIIT until my body is jelly. way more satisfying than hunger after the first week, desu.
>>
>do some exercises a week ago
>Knee suddenly sounded weird and stopped doing exercises
>luckily still losing weight
>Knee hurt and felt weird yesterday night that i was up late and it was cold and humid.
Fuck did i fuck up my knees
>>
>>40808282

wrap it with a pressure band of some sort (but not too tight bc arteries) give it one more week rest and try some yoga. and low impact exercises for your knees (google) you probably strained it. if it still hurts you should go see a dr. make sure you're sleeping on your back.
>>
>tfw you eat 200 calories below your target instead of 500 and you feel like shit for the rest of the day
>>
File: based eggs.png (473KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
based eggs.png
473KB, 800x800px
>eating eggs which weigh 100g each
I hope you know this /cholesterol/ feel
>>
Is it better to wake up and have breakfast early so you get your metabolism going or stay up late and suffer less hours of starving through the day?
>>
>>40808351
be a man and do both
>>
>>40808327

here's an assumption reply:

if there's a target cal and you're using mfp to measure mfp already calculates stuff for you.

so you'll still lose weight even if you eat the cals you have left bc mpf already calculated it for you.

walking, cleaning both count as exercise.

dance for 20-30min and you'll be ok if you really feel that guilty about it.

I like using this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFitnessMarshall

>>40808351
staying up late is bad for you. you need 8hrs of sleep a night to regenerate muscle and repair everything.

it's better to get an early or average night and get up and eat breakfast and suffer through starving.

If you're starving you're probably lacking nutrients or are newly to change of diet.

my suggestion is to drink 250ml of water when you're hungry, then waiting half an hour before eating something.

might I ask what sort of things you eat so we can better help you?
>>
>>40808403
I think i have a kinda balanced diet, oats, Milk, chicken, beef, eggs, tuna , etc. But im eating at a 700 cals déficit should i up this numbers slowly?
>>
>>40808403
I don't use any sort of measuring help I just do it all in my head and I've lost 25 kg, it really isn't that difficult. I've never even been in a gym before, I just bought a second hand treadmill and do 45 minutes on it every 2 days and eat 1500-2000 calories a day
>>
>>40808351
i think it works differently for different people (thus life style, job etc). i have most of my work load in the afternoon/ night so i burn little energy in the morning. to my surprise i learned i can go with no food (only 1 big coffee 500 with maybe 80 ml of skim milk) from 8 to around 2-3 pm then before gym i eat a protein bar or banana and 1 lick of peanut butter after gym around 4 to 6 i eat a "big meal" then a 350g skyr yogurt around 10 to 12 before bed.
i can feel the hunger but it's a low controllable kind.
but i'm not sure if it's the no carbs in the morning or i'm falling for the intermediate fasting meme. whatever it is it curbs my hunger.
>>
>>40808431

yes. that sounds okay. 700 is ok initially if you're forcing yourself to learn not to eat as much (if you've seen those shows of supersize vs super skinny) but not considered healthy. most drs dont recommend going below 1000-1200 for food and energy purposes. because it can actually make weightloss stagnant or gain weight depending on the person. you can become ill and suffer malnutrition and even lose muscle mass.

slowly is good because you're less likely to retain the weight and less likely to balloon up

I recently went from 1200 to giving myself 1600 bar and i struggle to make myself eat even 1600.

>>40808440

you're doing great then. :) I wouldn't beat yourself up too hard over eating a little extra calories if you're working out a little extra to compensate for it.

measuring tools can be good because sometimes you don't realize if you're missing anything. if your weight loss hits a plateau i recommend changing things up (future advice)

you could have a lot bigger room of caloric deficit and not even realize it. (i recommend the mpf tool because it might help you feel less shit about everything and helps you learn what's wrong)

my friend who is super /fit/ recently reccomended me change something in my diet, so I tried it and didn't put two and two together as to why i felt sudden shit and didnt want to get out of bed, but because of my tools I just analyzed and compared days and realized I'm not intaking enough sugar now to function.
>>
File: 1490227407831.jpg (34KB, 676x374px) Image search: [Google]
1490227407831.jpg
34KB, 676x374px
>new episode of My 600lb Life
>not an american
where is the stream REEEEEEE
>>
>>40808431
>>40808514

and to add, plus if you up your cals slowly and watch yourself while working out you'll be hungry less. you'd deffo be hungry at 700 cals. I know I would be.

It's okay to fast sometimes or do intermittent fasting. but to suffer being hungry constantly I wouldn't do it.

if you do it fast you could possibly gain about 10lbs give or take.
>>
>>40807375

Taking the skin off helps A lot with both salt and fat.
>>
Started this journey at: 425lbs.
Currently at: 355lbs.
I was doing lazy keto for months and it worked really well for me but then I stopped losing weight for a few more months. I'm finally lifting now and tracking everything. Glad to be back on the downtrend.
>>
>>40806430
>running out of fat wojaks
>saves a fucking thumbnail
>saves it as jpg when it was a backgroundless png
nobody to blame but yourself
>>
I'm finally doing it guys, I found a spartan-like level of motivation and willpower and I fucking put together a plan and all I have to do now is follow it.

It's fucking easy when you ACTUALLY want it.

IM GONNA MAKE IT!
>>
So how do you figure out what your macros should be? I've been losing weight based on calorie deficit, but I see everyone talking about macros and I don't know enough to sort through the web's normal bullshit to pick out what's good and what isn't.
>>
File: 1352425818697.jpg (28KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1352425818697.jpg
28KB, 275x275px
>>40808576
>it's easy
>I have spartan level of willpower
>I'm going to make it
>also, I haven't started yet
>>
>>40808570

good job!!! :) You can do this!

Have you heard of this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ObesetoBeast

He's one of my inspirations.
>>
>>40808576

you'd think not dying or being gross was enough lol
>>
>>40808577

This girl annoys the fucking piss out of me and is boring, but she does a good job of explaining things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXkkanqPKA

you can use MFP to track macros
>>
File: the jews made me fat.png (467KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
the jews made me fat.png
467KB, 800x800px
>making new wojaks doesn't burn calories
;-;
>>
>>40808582
lol youll fucking see you negative shitlord
>>
>>40808668

no offense but you sound like one of my friends

he's been saying it for a year.

just get on the floor and do 100 situps and get up and do 100 squats and cry.

because at least you're doing something.
>>
>>40808628
Wow, that was super annoying. Only useful bit was 10-35% protein, 20-35% fat, and 45-65% carbs. Anyone have the reasoning behind that? Obviously you want protein for muscle, and you want your micros which are supposedly easier to get from fat? What do you guys try to follow?
>>
>>40808668
>>40808576
It's fucking retarded to tell us "GUYS THIS TIME IM REALLY REALLY DEFINITELY GOING TO DO IT" if you have no evidence of that. Why the fuck would we care if you clearly have tried and failed so many times before. At least lose 5 kilos before you brag about something you haven't done
>>
File: Crying.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
>>40806430
I have had a really bad 3 days and just caved in for fast food. I got a mcgriddle
>>
>>40808694
Nah, up your protein and reduce your carbs by a lot more than that. I generally hover around 40% p, 40%f, 20% c. Depends on what you can afford to eat in your diet though
>>
>>40808700
Apparently a mcgriddle is 'only' 420 calories or so

Pretty easy to still stay inside your deficit with that. Wouldn't make it a habit though you fucking weakling
>>
>>40808716
The problem is whenever i get stressed out or pissed off i use food like that for comfort
>>
>>40807661
come on you wastes of space. Post your progress. Prove you are going to make it.
>>
>>40808694

enegy/musclebuild/etc. basic human functioning.

each person has different macros depending on body type and etc.

for myself I do about even amounts of carbs/protein and low fat.
>>
File: IMG_1220.png (79KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.png
79KB, 750x1334px
>>40808730
Started at 102, only started using MFP again recently
It's not fair though, your ameriburger units seem way easier to lose
>>
File: 1396016896959.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1396016896959.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>started counting calories
>doing good and easily sticking to 1k under TDEE
>figured out I could start using my daily calories as i wanted
>its now 60% from alcohol and 40% from food
>still losing weight
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-080923.png (165KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-080923.png
165KB, 1440x2560px
>>40807661
November and December were rough.
>>
>>40807980
havent had any types of candy or chips i 4 months, that streak wont end today
>>
>>40808808
>808808
checked
>>
>>40807980
>tfw i eat 1oz bag of chips every other day
>>
How many times you train /fat/?

Been doing 2 times a day beginning this week (180 cm, 92,4 kg), running HIIT and jog and running HIIT and gym every other day + some calisthenics in the end of the day.

I'm no stranger to sports, but will 2-times a day fuck me up at some point?
>>
>>40808790
shit dude how low are you gonna go?
>>
>>40808668
>lol youll fucking see
GREAT, UNTIL YOU START FUCK OFF
>>
>>40808839
6' ~198 lbs
jump rope HIIT 3x a week
1 minute work 30 second rest x16 with a 5 minute rest half way through, I could probably add more work or rounds, but I just started doing them while wearing a hoodie and don't want to kill myself just yet.

3 to 5 mile walk 5x a week. Distance depends on if I need groceries or not.

Generally do like 6 pullups/chinups a day just for the hell of it, because it still blows me away that I can do them.
>>
File: progress.png (8KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
8KB, 750x416px
>>
>>40808847
Not sure yet. Original goal was 150, but I still have a fair amount of fat on my stomach and love handles. I'm a 5'7 manlet, so I can afford to get pretty low. Aiming for 135 at the moment.
>>
>>40808897
good progress for 2 months but what the fuck is wrong with your graph

got a data point at the very beginning you should delete I think
>>
>>40808907
>got a data point at the very beginning you should delete I think
it's from the online version, no extra data points, they just make their graphs dumb.
>>
>>40808766
alcohol is not a good idea anon, consider transitioning off of that too later when you've lost more weight
>>
>>40808766
you're going to be skinnyfat.
>>
>>40808725
yeah its tough. ive been good at stopping myself from doing that because, in the end, its just another excuse.
>>
>>40809079
>t. going to make it
>>
Been dieting for 4 weeks now. i used to get a pork and cheese bagel from a local deli (before i started diet), sometimes two, as breakfast & lunch combos. those things are 650 calories at most places that list nutrition. jesus christ that was bad for me, that's almost all of my caloric intake on my diet.

man even something like that, seemed so simple but was a complete fuck you to my body.
>>
>>40809101
>650
what did they put in it? lard? 2lbs of cheese?
>>
>>40809117
thats just how it works out; bagel, 4~6 slices of pork, and then swiss cheese on top. the bagel is the primary driver, probably half the calories i imagine if not 3/5. then the pork and swiss round it out. surprised me too. thats without egg added too which pushes it over 700, and then everyone also adds ketchup ...
>>
>>40809139
>and then everyone also adds ketchup ...
ketchup is for covering up the taste of shitty food, not decent food like pork and swiss.

people are disgusting.
>>
>>40809117
Here's an example of something similar that WaWa makes: https://www.nutritionix.com/i/wawa/pork-roll-bagel-melt/53444ffd7ba4ca15456f611c

>660
>>
File: 1487694327474.jpg (49KB, 537x438px) Image search: [Google]
1487694327474.jpg
49KB, 537x438px
>>40809154
fugg
>>
How many calories does a 30 minute wank session burn? Wondering if it is enough to bother counting
>>
>>40809694
I don't know about calories, but you lose at least 50 mana from your wizarding pool.
>>
>>40809694
>Wondering if it is enough to bother counting
negative calories aren't worth counting because you're not bulking.
>>
>>40809694

try buying a fitbit or garmin :) hopefully that helps!
>>
>>40809074
>>40809069
I know its not the best, but atm I just can't fall asleep or function socially without. Its just a short term solution ill figure out later.
Figured I gotta deal with the present problems first
>>
>>40809839
>but atm I just can't fall asleep or function socially without
melatonin

practice not being a faggot sober.
I know it'll be hard because you're so naturally inclined to sucking dicks all day but you can do it I promise.
>>
Planning on cutting around 800-1000 calories a day and fasting on weekends, is that an alright plan?
>>
>>40809922
as long as you can maintain it and get enough protein it's fine.
don't be a fucking faggot and bitch out on becoming aesthetic just because you didn't get to eat your cookies
>>
>>40809922
I wouldn't fast on the weekends, but cutting 1000 calories a day is a good start. Do you have a calorie budget set up? Hard to cut that much if you aren't keeping track of everything you're eating.
>>
>have two scales, one digital and one analogue
>digital says i am 234lbs
>analogue says i am 224lbs

which is more likely to be accurate?
>>
>>40809922
fasting on weekend is unnecessary, you could realistically do 100~150g protein daily and only be eating 600~800 calories. whats your TDEE
>>
>>40810207
probably the digital scale. i don't really rely that much on the *number* but the change in the number on my analogue scale. right now im down 12 lbs.
>>
>>40810207
use a whole bunch of test scales at Walmart or Meijer and use whichever one you already own that is closer to the ones you tested in the store.
>>
>>40806509
>implying any binge can be a good binge

>>40807202
This is true beans are so filling.

>>40807222
Don't use butter fatty

>>40807253
I was thinking about this yesterday like even though I am obese I always thought I was still relatively normal. I think its just because we get accustomed to being fat

>>40807276
>I still see myself as a fat fuck and even though my confidence levels are way higher, deep down i still feel myself as a fatty.
If you still feel like a fat fuck even when you're at a healthy weight then you don't have high as a confidence level as you're implying
>>
>>40807284
Did the same thing anon made me feel so fucking shitty the entire week. I still lost like .4 lbs during that period but I typically lose around 2 a week

>>40807661
>dat consistency
H O W

>>40808026
No. Water only master race

>>40808349
Nice wojak going to add to my collection

>>40808570
Good work fatty! You have a long journey ahead of you don't give up
>>
>>40808574
S-sorry anon I wanted to make a new thread before I went to sleep because the old thread was dying and I got lazy
>>
>>40808642
Your effort is appreciated nonetheless
>>
>>40808766
>drunkorexia

okay
>>
>>40810207
Digital
>>
>>40810445
>>40810508
hi susan
>>
>>40810559
Not susan

But hi
>>
>>40806537
Gotta set an example for your kid breh. Also set up home gym to raise your kid a chad
>>
File: Wildflower_Web.jpg (120KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Wildflower_Web.jpg
120KB, 620x620px
I started running daily for 40 min a month ago and I jump on the scale every day to check my weight. I lost 6-7 kgs in the first month from running, cycling and zipping my mouth. This month is different, I gained 2 kg out of nowhere and those 2 kg don't wanna fucking leave, I raised the levels on the elliptical and started running for longer distance but still the same. Idk what's happening.
>>
>>40810770
Recalculate your TDEE

Also nice album
>>
>>40810770
Considering you didn't mention your diet once, I assume it's that. Also never listen to that garbage album again, SILY is the only good thing they have.
>>
>>40810846
You're right, I don't really follow a diet but what I do is have a light breakfast, no lunch, eat whatever for dinner but less than 500 cal. Is my "diet" bad for me? And Wildflower was goat except for some of the rap features
>>
want to get fat but cannot. I am a literal skellington who happens to be a manlet too 5'4". only hope i see to get my presence felt is getting fat. but cant gain a gram thanks to the diarrhoea i get get from eating more than i usually do. what do /fat/?
>>
>>40810888
So download MFP and follow a diet then, or waste your time exercising way, way harder to lose more weigh and achieve the same effect.

Yeah, the problem with having a GOAT album was every 2-bit rapper and their fucking grandma wanted to collaborate and make a song with them, and just ended up ruining whatever chance the album might have had at being good. The Avalanches shouldn't have been such whores bending over backwards for every rapper that knocked on their door.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-123829.png (113KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-123829.png
113KB, 1080x1920px
>>40810797
Idk what's that but now what I do with this information?
>>
>>40808189
>I doubt anything changes significantly if you cook it, and it was the first one on the list

For most things, this is true. Eggs happen to be one exception.
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.full

Cooked eggs have normal digestibility while eating them raw causes the loss of about half the protein. Though I doubt the MFP data takes this into consideration. Eating raw eggs is a waste of good protein, so only eat them cooked.
>>
>>40810347
Won't it fuck me up if i eat under 1000 cals a day?
>>
>>40810917
kys
>>
>>40810942
Eat at a 500 deficit or greater per day so since your TDEE is 2400 ish eat like 1900 calories per day and you should be losing weight
>>
>>40811030
Versus eating 0 on the weekends?
>>
>>40810570
it's a nickname, I'm just going to call you both Susan.
>>
Where the fuck do I buy dnp? I want to lose the rest of my 40 pounds in 2 months with dnp instead of 6. Been on a diet since I was 300 pounds. 230 now and I'm just sick of the fat, no matter how good I eat this is too slow.
>>
>>40809839
>I just can't fall asleep or function socially without

Jesus fuck, don't do this. Alcohol wrecks your sleep. It does make you sleepy but it also reduces the quality and duration of sleep. Your sleep problem will only get worse, if you continue this.

Please, buy melatonin and see if that alone will help you fall asleep. If you still have trouble, go complain to a doctor and ask for mirtazapine (Remeron in the US, I believe). Usually used at 15-45mg doses for depression, it also has a pretty significant sleepiness-inducing effect at a low dose of about 5mg. I used it purely for insomnia and it helped me greatly. Around 30min after taking a third of a 15mg tablet I'd start feeling very sleepy and would fall asleep, if I went to bed. If I waited too long the effect would pass and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep. Larger doses don't cause this short-term sleepiness and can make you feel sleepy all the time instead.
>>
>>40811126
Call me Gertrude
>>
>>40810770

Are you even checking measurements as you lose weight?
>>
>>40810888

people dont realize if you eat below 1000 for too long you actually might gain weight and rekt yourself.. prime example. which is exactly why you guys need to stop that shit.
>>
File: Gertrude.jpg (679KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gertrude.jpg
679KB, 844x1200px
>>40811228
5'4" calisthenics right?
>>
>>40809839
Exercising regularly has improved my sleeping habits a lot.

Also ceasing computer activities an hour before bed. I use f.lux too.
>>
I'm making lots of lunchboxes for me to eat once a day, so I always have something to eat even if I'm too lazy to cook and want to order a pizza.
Question is, what do you think should accompany a chicken breast in a box? I'm think pasta and broccoli, maybe some spinach too. What do you think?
>>
I broke my arm snowboarding, been bit over 2 months and it's healing fine, in 3 weeks I'll be starting physical therapy and slowly recovering, but due to being immobile and depressed I managed to put on some weight.
Now that wouldn't be a problem if I could exercise but for now I can't do anything, I'll be able to do cardio soon hopefully but I'm really having hard time now fixing my diet and suppressing my hunger which is insatiable. Any tips? I did go bit crazy in first month of injury and later when I wasn't sure if I'll need surgery or not...
I can't really cook right now since I can't do much with the arm and you can pretty much mostly order just unhealthy shit so that's been a pain too... I try to eat at restaurants healthily but that's one meal, when I get home I usually hunger for something sweet and I can't cook stuff that could fill me up for longer.
Any proper tips, I know I need to muster a lot of will power to get back on the right track especially while still recovering but yeah
>>
>>40811320
Whole grain (important!) pasta is a good addition, broccoli, nuts, seeds, beans, spinach, sweet potatoes, brown rice, barley, rye, carrots, hummus, etc.
>>
Does anyone else wake up at night and eat? I do it three or four times a night and I'm only ever half awake like in the morning I am only sure it happened because I have food in my teeth.

It's disgusting and I am probably eating back my entire deficit. I don't know how to stop it and no one takes me seriously when I tell them about it
>>
>>40811355
you're sleep eating?
https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/sleep-eating/
>>
>>40811279
Yes :o)
>>
>>40811277
How is eating less gonna make me gain? This makes no sense
>>
>>40811355
Yikes at this
>>
>>40811277
Troll
>>
>>40811343
>Whole grain
That's a good idea, I think I've got some whole grain spaghetti lying about. I was thinking macaronis but whole grain is better for sure.
I might do the sweet potato too! Variation is good (I keep having flashbacks to James K from 600lb life whining about the chicken, what a repulsive human being. But great for motivation!)
>>
Holy fuck. I used to eat lunch at smash burger, getting a BBQ bacon and cheddar burger, with fries and a Dr Pepper I'd refill on my way out the door. That's like 2000 fucking calories! For fucking lunch!
>>
>>40811549
hey man as long as you acknowledge the problem and try to fix it, its all up from here
>>
Ask yourself this: would you spend the night hanging out with a weight lifter or a D&D player? That's the only aspects of their personality you know: one lifts weights, the other plays D&D. To me there'd be no question. Weight lifting is boring, D&D is awesome: the D&D player, please! Or a master PUA or someone who's been playing games since Pong? The gamer without a moment's hesitation! The PUA will be a moron who can't go five minutes without thinking of girls, scanning the room etc., while the gamer will be a genuine individual with a passion for art! It doesn't matter that women would have chosen the other option in both cases! Women are stupid! And the fastest way to become stupid yourself is to adopt their stupid values! Which is precisely what "alpha PUAs" end up doing in their quest to understand them and sleep with them! Which is certainly a necessary prerequisite to being good at what they do, but that doesn't make it a valid strategy for everyone! And especially not for those who expect something more out of themselves and of their lives than to become good at ejaculation!
>>
down 16 lbs since february but slipped up and ate some peanut butter cookies last night from the grocery store since i forgot to take chicken out of the freezer

just a slight mishap don't worry bros we're still all gonna make it
>>
>>40811577
Usually don't eat there, been off the soda for months, and never go there during the work week because I'm sticking to ~500 calories for lunch, but occasionally go on the weekend with the wife. It's just kind of weird to look back and think that was a once a week thing, and also kind of gross to think about.
>>
>>40811629
How many cookies did you eat, fatty? HOW MANY CALORIES!
>>
>>40811629
Thanks anon. I'm warming up chicken as we speak.
Congratulations on your loss, I'm glad we're going to make it.
>>
>>40811629
HOW DARE YOU SLIP UP
>>
>>40811419
calorie retention because your body thinks you're starving so it stores things.

>>40811438

you eat 700cal for several months on end and let me know how it goes senpai
>>
>>40811654
it was like 12 cookies (~1200 cals) they were so tasty but its okay i can still recover for the week!
>>
my cut turned into a bulk and now I got fat again lmao. 5'7 185 pounds lifting for 2 years. its the fucking icecream that I cant stop eating and all my dumb excuses. not sure why sometimes I think I am actually skinny and lack muscle and other times that I am obese. Body dismorphia? I used to be obese at 270 pounds
>>
File: 1243982134739854.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1243982134739854.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>40811315
i can't imagine using a computer without having f.lux now, feels like my eyes are on fire from all the blue light. i'm glad phones are starting to get on fuck blue light train too, checking my phone in the middle of the night used to blind me
>>
>>40811315
>>40811911

Does f.lux allow setting the dimming times according to any time schedule you want nowadays? I use SunsetScreen because it allows me to simply set it to whatever hours I want while f.lux only allowed changing your location last time I tried it.
>>
File: 1465044240945.gif (2MB, 311x398px) Image search: [Google]
1465044240945.gif
2MB, 311x398px
Is eating every 2 hours a meme or it really works?
Sometimes I'm not hungry but I still eat stuff like half a carrot or celery.

btw I just started dieting and I lost 15 kg 1st month. Friend told me I'm losing weight too fast and I must be careful about it.
>>
>>40812208
>Is eating every 2 hours a meme or it really works?

Works for what? You can eat whenever you like, it's the total daily calories that matters.
>>
>>40811658
Woah starvation meme
>>
>>40812208
My opinion is its bullshit that someone came up with to sabotage diets or because they couldn't stop snacking. Shouldn't matter as long as your counting your calories and hitting below/at your target.

I don't put too much stock in people saying you're losing weight too fast either, unless your skin is starting to hang really bad. Concern is understandable though, as people start thinking you have cancer or aids or something. 15kg in a month is kind of pushing it though. I mean if you're literally starving yourself and/or not getting enough protein, that could be an issue. Depends on your original weight and how much of that was water weight/fatass shits you had built up and since worked out.
>>
File: cheekyfrog.png (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cheekyfrog.png
11KB, 250x250px
>when the you lose a tenth
>>
>>40812245

how is malnutrition a meme
>>
File: FatWojack.png (62KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
FatWojack.png
62KB, 1228x1502px
>>40812300
>when you're fat enough that losing a tenth of a pound is an achievement
>>
How often would you guys recommend weighing in? I've been on my diet for about a week and a half now. Haven't actually weighed myself in a couple months and I was 344lbs. Started using MFP two days ago, assumed I gained a few pounds, so I estimated my weight at 350. Nervous about weighing myself. I'm afraid I'm going to be fatter than I thought. I want to be accurate with my recording, but I don't want to get discouraged.

Anybody want to add me as a friend?
B_MG1994
>>
File: IMG_0123.png (115KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.png
115KB, 750x1334px
I'm shooting for 160 at 6'. Then bulking up from there. Didn't realise how fat I had gotten until I hit 185 with literally no muscle. Got disgusted when looking at myself in a mirror.
>>
>>40812391

once a week at the same exact time in the morning when you get up. measure your body with a tape measure too
>>
>>40812391
Weigh daily, after waking up and taking a piss. Ignore the number you get and only concern yourself with weekly averages.

It's a lot more discouraging to weigh yourself infrequently. Consider if you found out that you've had no progress for months because you didn't measure at all during that period and, thus, didn't know you were wasting your time. You'll make more progress with more information. If you stop losing weight, you'd want to know as soon as possible, right? One week is about the shortest time you can notice a change in your progress.

Weighing once per week is bad too. The variance is too large, you can't draw conclusions from that. That's why you average multiple measurements to reduce variance.
>>
About to go on a 45-1 hour long walk, whats your excuse /fat/?
>>
>>40812534
Im going to the gym in a minute, Im just waiting to see if my buddy wants to tag along.

lets do it bros
>>
>>40812534

I did cycling for 2hrs and 30min of lifting already ;(
>>
>>40812534
Because I just came back from a 45 minute run you pussy
>>
>>40811753
>but its okay i can still recover for the week!
Thats good to hear

>>40811842
>cuts ever turning into bulks

>>40811911
Just downloaded that, thanks!

>>40812300
Is this going to become a daily meme?

>>40812391
>How often would you guys recommend weighing in?
Once a week on Saturdays after I shit

>>40812534
No excuses here once I eat lunch going on a 45 min run, whats your excuse for not running?
>>
>>40812534
Did my hour walk this morning
>>
File: za bron.png (2MB, 1690x1356px) Image search: [Google]
za bron.png
2MB, 1690x1356px
Hello fellow /fat/s, frustrated anon here, hoping for your wisdom.

I am 5'9, 190lbs, somewhere in the neighborhood of 17-21% body fat depending on the calculator. I eat 50/30/20 protein fats carbs, drink a ton of water, lift 4 times per week, run an 8 minute mile 2-4 times per week. I've been at this for maybe 3 months consistently.

I want to get down to 15% body fat, which according to some calculators is at 160lbs for me. I don't really care about the scale weight, I just want to look muscular, and not fat.

I don't look very fat, but I do have some belly and side fat that is noticeable.

I don't take any sups, just multivitamin + protein powder.

How can I reach my goals fatbros?
>>
Just did 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 crunches, and 20 jumping jacks. Doesn't sound like much, but I think at 5'11 350lbs it's not too shabby. Also went for an hour walk this morning. Anybody got any other easy-ish exercises I could add? (I already read the fucking sticky, looking for things you guys do personally that have benefited your weight loss)
>>
>>40808570
Holy crap, I can't believe someone here was bigger than me.

I'm at 330 lb and I was sure it was a point of almost no return. Thanks for another inspiration, I've been on a diet for a week now and checked the gym I'll be going to tomorrow. I hope we both make it, /fat/rend
>>
Is it really expensive to eat clean in America?

I don't why people say it is over here in Europe.

>1.2kg 95% lean ground beef - €10
>10 large chicken breast - €10
>Onions 99c/kg
>Bell peppers €1.39 for pack
>Bag of frozen veg €2
>1.5kg oats €2.50
>Dozen free range eggs €3
>Basmati rice 1kg €1.39

Those prices aren't even shopping around or buying store brand. For the guts of €30 you can eat well. Just need to build up spice rack.

To put into context, minimum wage in my country is €9.25 per hour and a Large Big Mac meal costs just over €7
>>
>>40812606
my excuse for not running is that i'm too fat and running would fuck up my joints.
>>
File: 1490150656435.png (78KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490150656435.png
78KB, 645x773px
>tfw just broke 2 week plateau
>only a pound but feels like a hundred pounds
it's a good day today, lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMrlanOZNEE
>>
File: 1469340971650.jpg (94KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
1469340971650.jpg
94KB, 540x507px
>>40806430
>tfw no chubby bf
>>
>>40812986
>Is it really expensive to eat clean in America?
Absolutely not.

You can buy beans for under $2 a pound, in bulk for some beans under $1 a pound.
>>
>>40812782
Get on a ketosis diet, force your body to burn the fat it has. As I understand it, that's how the movie stars do it to get that definition after bulking up. Idk man, we'revrecovering fatties in here.
>>
>>40813038
I hate plateau so fucking much
>>
File: 162589376.jpg (293KB, 1346x1008px) Image search: [Google]
162589376.jpg
293KB, 1346x1008px
>>40812534
You're wasting time.
20 minutes of intense cycling or swimming will burn more calories and condition you better.
inb4 too fat to bike
>>
>Past four daily weigh ins have been 228 and 229
>Todays weigh in was 226.

I love it when it just skips a number.
>>
>>40813124
it's all in your head
>>
>>40813184
>>40813124
all in your colon more like
>>
>>40812986
I think the "Eating healthy is too expensive" meme is actually "cooking is too time consuming" in disguise.

>>40813141
That's a good feel.
>normally weigh myself in the morning
>still weighed the same this morning
>eat and drink a lot
>weigh myself in the afternoon after food
>a tenth less than what I was
tomorrow morning should be goooooood.
>>
>>40813365
cooking IS time consuming if you've never cooked before
suddenly you have to start waiting for food to be ready, it's an adjustment
>>
>>40813365
Yeah and I guess they try cook fresh every night. Since we are on /fit/ and probably watch fitness YouTube channel, we know batch cooking is the way to go if time poor.
>>
>>40806501
Less cardio and more lifting bro. Cardio a couple times a week is good for cardiovascular health but it does shit all for weight loss.

Lift heavy, build some muscle and you will look better even with some bodyfat on you.

To lose fat it's all about diet. Eat less.
>>
>>40813390
I don't disagree - the reason I'm fat is because when I was hungry and wanted food, going to get pizza was the fastest way to receive it, rather than spending a bunch of time shopping, prepping food and cleaning after.
>>
File: 1490261863572.jpg (52KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
1490261863572.jpg
52KB, 1000x584px
>>40813473
>he's fat
>not just fat, but gaining weight
>"less cardio"
is this b8?
>>
Niggas I lost 12 kg, 3 of those I lost the past 1.5 week. Be proud of me pls
>>
>>40813524
Only if your goal was to lose 12 kg
>>
>>40813531
Still on my way but I'm doin good.
>>
>>40813524
lower faggot
>>
>>40812783

leg lifts while on your back!!! I love them!! :D I pushed myself to do 100 a day for 5 days and slimmed my stomach by 6 inches. UGUU
>>
Anyone have cheap food guides for losing weight? I'm about to go shopping would like some ideas.
>>
File: synergenexephedrine.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
synergenexephedrine.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Is EC stack still a thing? I remember it being memed on here a few years back like crazy.
>>
>>40806817
People crash sometimes, but it's important to just get back on the diet afterwards and avoid future binges
>>
I can feel myself getting a little burnt out from school and stuff and usually when I'm stressed I eat or "relax" aka not exercising.

What do you guys do to lower stress?

>inb4 drink more water
>inb4 go for a run
>>
>>40813524
cool
>>
>>40813630
Do you mean leg raises? For someone that big it may be too difficult to do any
>>
>>40813912
watch series or take a walk
>>
File: 1490060796827.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490060796827.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>40813497
Nah I'm dead srs.
He said he's going on long runs. If you run super fast the most you can burn is like only 600 calories in an hour. And I bet my ass a fatty isn't going as hard as he thinks. So he thinks to himself oh I worked hard today, then managed to eat 5000 calories of garbage food.
Also he's a newbie with literally 0 muscle mass, and long ass cardio is gonna burn even more muscle. Better off spending his energy lifting heavy ass weights and building a THICC JOOCY TIGHT physique cause the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism. Also you look way better cause higher muscle mass= lower bodyfat even if you have more fat on you.
The golden rule of losing fat is eat less you fucking fatty. It's not doing more cardio or exercise to counter all the junk you eat. Just simply don't eat it in the first place. A controlled caloric deficit over a long period is the best long term solution to weight loss. A diet is just a fancy word for controlled starvation. You got fat by eating, you get less fat by not eating.
As I said in the original post, cardiovascular training is great for heart health. But it's shit for weight loss. It's hard, it's tiring. You have to be driven to do it. You know what's easier than going for a run every morning? Just measure your food every day and eat less than your maintenance.
I'd rather you spend the energy you would on cardio doing weight lifting. Getting stronger and building muscle.
Also if you spend your time lifting weights, then you can maintain muscle while you are dieting away the fat so you don't end up a skinny fat piece of shit.

Cause diet + cardio = skinny fat smaller version of you.

Diet and lifting weights= lean mean aesthetic muscle god.

Of course I think cardio a couple times a week is great for heart health and performance, but it's not important to getting SHREDDED.
>>
>>40810942
eat 1500 calories a day you giant faggot
>>
>>40813695
>>40813695
>>40813695
Still a thing? Does anyone use it or have suggestions about it?
>>
>>40813683
Wish I had one myself. I've been sticking to 100 calories Quaker Oats granola bars for breakfast, ~500 for lunch (3 tacos from Taco Bell, a sushi roll from the grocery store, or a KFC 2 tendies go cup), and eating less at dinner. It's fucking me up on protein.

I'm looking at packing lunches and am eyeing rice and chicken breast or tilapia, served in a bento box because I'm a weeb.
>>
>>40813973
ah fine bait sir *upvoteds and tips fedora*
>>
>>40813973
>If you run super fast the most you can burn is like only 600 calories in an hour
completely wrong, even a slow pace of ~6:30-7m per km can burn 1000/hour

>assuming people who are cutting eat more than their normal daily intake on days they exercise
nobody does this. this is wrong. do you do this?

>As I said in the original post, cardiovascular training is great for heart health. But it's shit for weight loss. It's hard, it's tiring. You have to be driven to do it. You know what's easier than going for a run every morning?
this is complete b8

>people cannot lift every second day and do intense cardio on the other while cutting
what are you even doing in this thread
>>
File: eca-stack-300x150.jpg (22KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
eca-stack-300x150.jpg
22KB, 300x150px
Still a useful thing or what?
>>
File: 1490116304223.jpg (153KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
1490116304223.jpg
153KB, 608x352px
>>40814016
>>40814029
Tfw not even baiting.
>>
>>40813695
sure if you want a heart attack, there is a reason you can't buy it anymore in most countrys.
>>
>>40814047
suppresses appetite but gives you a massive headache

don't use if you think you'll rely on it
>>
>>40814062
That's like saying don't drink because you could die in a car accident.

Don't be fucking stupid with it and yeah it works.
>>
So I just exercised and took a shower and was washing my ass when I realized it's T H I C Cer than it was two months ago and I'm so fucking :') it makes me wanting to die during cardio worth it
>>
>>40814109
Also I took my heart rate randomly yesterday and it was like noticeably slower than before. I'm feeling really good brehs I'm finally feeling/seeing results
>>
>>40813958
If I can do the other exercises I mentioned, I think I can manage to lift my legs off the ground.
>>
>>40814047
Generally not advised compared to just drinking lots of caffeine to fill your stomach, and then doing a little bit more exercise every day instead of destroying your heart.
>>
>>40814029
Also your calories burned on cardio is way off. If you run at an 8 mile per hour pace for the whole hour than you might go up to 800 calories, but the pace you described will not even burn 450 calories.

At a very fast pace the most you can hope for is 100 calories per mile.

It's literally 1000 times easier to subtract 100 calories from your diet then it is to run 1 mile at a fast pace. And the easier something is the more sustainable.
>>
>>40814186
Where did you find that information? Every website I've checked, and the running app from the MFP company, gives me the same information I posted give or take 50cals
http://www.runnersworld.com/tools/calories-burned-calculator
http://www.mapmyrun.com/improve/calorie_calculator/

It also depends on weight - I'm basing off a 95kg, 6'1 male. If you're a girl or a little twink it might be different.
>>
i have a problem, /fat/. i've completely lost my appetite. i dont mean it in a "i cant eat 15 hamburgers like i used to", but more like "i struggle to get 1500 calories of junk food in my stomach over an 18 hour period". srs, i get hungry once a day but a single sandwich and i'm stuffed to the gills. some days i can only get in 1000-1200, but my TDEE is ~2900 with a sedentary lifestyle and i do 2-5 hours of cardio a week and do a modified version of starting strength on top of it. i have yet to feel any side effects, other than being a bit more sore after lifting or an extra hard cardio session, but i'm not stupid and its only a matter of time before my body starts to really understand i'm consistently undereating by a significant margin. even though i fucking hated it at first, i dont want to stop doing cardio or lifting but i also don't want to lose every bit of muscle and sanity that i have left while also fucking up my internal organs.
>SW: ~198lbs @ 25-26%
>CW: 180 @ 18-19%
time frame: ~3 months
i'm hoping to be near 10% by the time i hit 160lbs, but in order to do that i'll have to maintain some level of muscle and, by extension, a moderately healthy and consistent level of caloric intake
>>
>>40814469
tl;dr fatty can no longer eat properly. advice on how to not fuck myself over would be appreciated.
>>
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

>>40814475
>>40814475
>>40814475
>>40814475
>>40814475
>>40814475
>>
>>40813695
i still take ephedrine and caffeine pills, but its pretty light. 16 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine once in the morning every day.
>>
>>40814461
Yea I'm pretty sure that's way overestimating calories burned. I usually go off of the number of calories burned on the treadmill machine. Like I'll run for 30 minutes at a 6 mile an hour pace, running 3 miles, and burn approximately 300-330 calories.

I'm 190 lb , male, 5'9.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.