[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Var?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-8788869027816105744.jpg (197KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8788869027816105744.jpg
197KB, 1080x1920px
Has anyone used var? How was the cycle?
>>
>>40497116
>>
>>40504944
those biceps don't look right
>>
>>40504944
is that beavis?
>>
>>40504944
>>>/out/
>>
>>40504944
>tfw even the great arnie turned into a petty dyel
Why do we even try to make it /fit/?
>>
>>40505222
How is that dyel?
>>
>>40505222
He looks pretty good for going on 70. Still puts up 315 on bench IIRC.
>>
>>40504944
Too expensive and not strong enough to be worth it for guys imho
>>
>>40505222
>>40505240
imagine how he must feel. seeing all those pictures of your younger self, having all those medals hanging from the walls, etc. only to see yourself in the mirror as a declining old guy that can't do 95% of the things he used to do slowly getting worse each day
>>
>>40505300
The alternative is death so I would say he look pretty good.
>>
Got a bit stronger, gained a bit of muscle. Not much by any stretch though
>>
>>40505300
Mate, he was the one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, he was the greatest action hero of all time, he was celebrated as an icon of masculinity and virility. I doubt he feels bad.
>>
>>40505300
He's arnie.
I bet he wakes up everyday feeling fucking amazing as he lights a cigar and looks out his giant fucking windows at the ocean.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>40505300
You can't be older than 15 with that mindset bruh
>>
>>40505300
lol, thats some depressed shit right there, the guy has enjoyed life and will go down in history as one of the greatest men to ever live, and many of us wont even know the true story of his life, i want a funded doc to happen now about his life, and another book. we need to know about his journey and he is still going and moving, the guy is a legend fuck getting old, we dont know whats after this anyway..
>>
>>40505300
you can get bitter about inevitable things or you can reflect and feel pride at your accomplishments
>>
>>40505491
I'm 35 and have the same mind set. No point in your accomplishments when you die.
>>
>>40505460
http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/schwarzenegger-body-image-2016-12
>>
>>40504944
yeah my gf is on anavar, mild gains no sides it's pretty good
if you're a dude and have to ask about it then var isnt for you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.