[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ - steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 49

File: 1485196477728.jpg (3MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485196477728.jpg
3MB, 2000x3000px
prev: >>40272145
>>
No source talk.

Before asking for beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read the reddit steroids wiki.

If you still have questions after that, post the following with your question:
>Age
>Body fat percentage (or height/weight)
>Lifting experience

MAGA
>>
File: Smug z2.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Smug z2.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>40281358
Hey lads, I was the anon yesterday who fucked up his quad shot, thanks for advice and telling me to keep quads in rotation, just pinned it then, one small spasm but after a few deep breath it went fine, thanks
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 358x411px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 358x411px
>>40281400
Np bro, glad your pin went well.
>>
>>40281380
Peek who are you? What do you do? I see your name but have no notion of who you are
>>
Lifting off and on with natty test on the low end since HS and been telling myself I would give my 100% all to being natty before considering aas. Started off with a 4 month cut to go from skinny fat163 to skinny ab 140 and my test was around 330 with a perfectly clean diet, zinc, magnesium, and 1g protein per desired weight.

I'm now going on 8 months of bulking (183 lbs). Test is now somewhere in the lower 400s (in bed, don't have exact). My diet wasn't exactly healthy but I was making mass gains and people took notice. It wasn't till around the month 6 people started commenting about how I'm getting fat.

Question is should I assume this is my max natty test or will it only get higher?
>>
>>40281610
R u Peek?
>>
>>40281654
What?
>>
gonna start my first cycle with enantate, 150mg twice a week for 5 weeks, how many pounds should i expect to gain? and after the cycle how much of it will fade away?
>>
>>40281582

Peek is our resident wiseman, fountain of advice and knowledge.

Such a resource should be treasured.

>homo baiting going well in CBT

Nice, I am realizing my dreams. Bulk seems to be going well, I gained a lot of weight, that's just water right?

I am planning a piano man go big or go home +500 bulk for 2 months then 2 months or like -1000, I should have an even lower bf % than when i started bulking

Also,

>off the EC
>feel hungry at 4k+ calories (plus 300)

wew I am such a fat cunt, once a fatty always a fatty

I have my TDEE nailed though no worries
>>
>>40281717
I don't know my tdee atm t b h im up to 90kg this bulk and just added tren, been eating roughly 3.5k cal and i seem to be maintaining but im skeptical of needing this much food.
>>
>>40281770

I do a lot of volume also ADHD so I pace around nonstop, so my TDEE is sky high.

If you're on tren you should be trying to eat a shitload and take advantage of the nutrient partitioning or ?

How does tren work, what is it used for primarily, cutting, bulking, recomp drug?

Everyone here makes it out to be magic, IE, you east a surplus of +2000 and it just turns into pure muscle
>>
File: scalp-massager.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
scalp-massager.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
Two questions
1. Will your recommended hair loss treatment (scalp massage, pso, keto, saw, biotin) other than helping my declining hair line also help me with my itching amd flaking scalp?

2. Does pic related work for scalp exercises or are they too weak?
>>
>>40281792
>2. Does pic related work for scalp exercises or are they too weak?
raise your eyebrows and move your ears back using nothing but facial muscles

it'll get easier, free and you only look like a spastic in the moment. been doing that +peppermint/jojoba mixture for a few weeks, see ~4 dozen new hairs on my hairline, so either it works or its one fuck of a coincidence

also added in some biotin more recently just for kicks. should also probably mention my beard has been coming in thicker, but i'm only 19 so that could just be natural progression and mostly unrelated
>>
>>40281846
>scalp flexing
Yeah I do that as well and I'm pretty fucking good at it at this point.
But I was more curious as to if I should use pic related or fingers soaked in oil
>>
>>40281714
Kys
>>
>>40281714
Read up more or face the consequences
>>
>>40281865
i just run my fingers through my hair after spraying it on. but I use a lot so the oil wants to run down my face, can't imagine that metal piece of shit doing a better job
>>
>>40281889
I mean the tool is easy to use and does increase the blood flow and is relaxing, but doesn't have the moisturising properties of scalp massage w oil.
>>
>>40281791
Tren isnt magic, what is does do is promotes lean mass gains even in a deficit as well as being a strong recomp drug, this is why people say tren is magic. Tren keeps you lean on a bulk but you can still gain fat if you over eat. This applies to both clean and dirty eating.

Apologies if i make no sense im fucked up on ketamine atm
>>
>>40281792
do the oil meme stack that was recommended here (if you do not know which i mean give me a minute to look it up on the archive), it did wonders for controlling my scalp health, as most of the ingredients either lower pge2 or control sebum among other sweet effects.
>>
What is keto/ what's it an abbreviation of? No bully
>>
>>40282042
>oil meme stack
D-dont call it a meme it's my last resort
>>
>>40282082
why do you think this question is appropriate for /fraud/

ketogenic diet
>>
>>40282082
Ketoconazole shampoo. Aggressive as fuck topical treatment for hair growth. 2% is otc, 3% is shadier to get but more effective.
>>
>>40282088
lol i call it meme stack cause it was posted and BAM everybody and his mother is using it. it does work, of fucking course. gimme a minute and i shall post my recipe i have had the best results with for over 4 months now.
>>
>>40282123

can u post the links to amazon too

my hair is for sure thinning out, maybe it iwas the suicide cut, but my hairline is getting fucked harder than JM and my hair is thinner than 80 year old men I see in the locker room
>>
Left my roommate. Staying with a friend who likes football, memes and adores my body.

What should I do from here?
>>
>>40282123
I thought I posted it already? (Pso, keto, saw) but go ahead. Btw, do you eat it as softgels or mix them for scalp massage rubbing?
>>
>>40282152
Tease him and never wear any top. Then fuck him when he begs for it.
>>
>>40282166
A she.
>>
>>40282152
Fuck the meme liking friend
Idk if guy or gal but fuck them
And say thanks for letting you stay with them
>>
>>40282170
post pics obv
>>
>>40282094
>>40282105
Getting mixed messages but I guess it's the schampoo
>>
>>40282177
By fuck i meant smash btw
>>
>>40282191
Ohhhh gotcha
>>
>>40282088
>>40282123
equal parts gso, pso, almond, mct/coconut, castor oils (most use half of the amount of the others but fuck the police i can spare the money and risk the reeking)

now weigh all that shit and do the math (1ml oil = 0,9g but you can wing it somewhat), add peppermint oil so it will be 5% of the final solution, and rosemary and lavender oil so both will be 3% each. hard to get right the first time, ez pz once you know how to. Example for roughly 300ml of oil in my case:
- 53g each of the carrier oils
- 15ish g peppermint
- 9g each of rosemary and lavender

massage two feisty palmfuls into hair and optionally one into beard, work that shit into every pore, then leave on for either 45min. to an hour, or yolo faggot and leave it overnight. sleep with a towel cause pso stains shit. then wash out with a veeery mild shampoo, johnsons baby no tears or such. tadaaaa

>>40282142
am on kaputt-as-fuck mobile currently, cannot really link rn. some other anon do me the favor pls.

>>40282159
nonono i am talking about the skin treatment stack. masT meme stack i do not know the exact specifications of because i sorted those softgels into a container for months in advance long ago and literally forgot how much i am taking rn KEK
>>
>>40282203
>skin treatment stack
But we are talking hair loss here
>>
masT stack (lost links for biotin and one other thing I forgot lol)

saw: https://www.amazon.de/Swanson-Sägepalme-Prostata-Männer-Gesundheit-Beta-Sitosterol-Phytosterole/dp/B00272QPHQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790411&sr=8-6&keywords=saw+palmetto

PSO : https://www.amazon.de/Pumpkin-seed-oil-1000-Softgels/dp/B0048F5QZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790470&sr=8-1&keywords=pumpkin+seed+oil

Keto :https://www.amazon.de/Ketozolin-2-Shampoo-120-ml/dp/B00EMGLQS8/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1482790486&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=keto+shampoo

Regenepure DR is rumored to be good keto substitute.
>>
>>40282236
yes. you need to treat your skin so it can regrow luscious hair. itchy scalp and flaking gone, pge2 inflammation factors lowered and sebum excretion adjusted = healthier hair. not too hard a concept nigger
>>
>>40282082
Ketogenesis.

>>40281380
Responding here, the other thread is archived. Trying to respond from memory and I just woke up so bear with me if I missed something important.

>Atheist
I've had Gnostic experiences in the past from psychedelic use.

>Problem is a lack of examination
I disagree.

Fundamentally I am tired of existing as an actor. There's a tiring sense of having to do something, of chasing experiences, that I can't put down. This is what I was referring to when I said there exists no satisfaction. It's paradoxical in and of itself, I seek to stop seeking.

So the obvious response to that is the end of any sort of will at all. I do not fear death by any means. I fear continuity of consciousness, because the nature of an ego is to exist in pain and seeking.

The riddle I was talking about is the unanswerable question. "Why?" But we can't apply meaning to fundamental existence, it's paradoxical. It is because it is.

Three things holding me back:

Fear of the process of death, and tied into that fear of the continuity of consciousness into another realm that's possibly even more painful than this one. This is separate from fear of death itself, as you said "death is no object".

Moral issues of displacing suffering from myself onto others.

Questioning whether my conclusions on the nature of the self and pleasure and satisfaction are final. Maybe there is a final resting place within the realm of living, the Buddha seemed to think so. But this one is nothing compared to the other two.
>>
>>40282236
>roids ruin scalp skin and thus hair
>anon posts routine to fix scalp skin
>b-but i need hair?

Also he is not memeing, 5% peppermint oil mixture literally btfos minoxidil in some patients.
>>
>>40282252
But the skin treatment stack and the mast treatment stack seems very similar? Or is the skin stack external and mast stack shit you eat?
>>
>>40282287
>Or is the skin stack external and mast stack shit you eat?
yes. well do not eat the keto shampoo faggot, but otherwise yes, skin one is oils, masT is softgels/caps.
>>
>>40282299
Ahh I see. Thanks.
>>
anavar 10mg for wemmin what to expect? how long until strength goes up? any advice?
asking for gf
>>
Does estrogen/clomid help hair growth?
>>
>>40282303
anytime. we all deserve luscious locks and viking beards while getting swole haha

>verbatim quote from an old reddit thread
>“balding from gear is god’s way of showing us nobody can be truly perfect”
leaving aside dht based compounds here because that would ruin the solemn moment lel
>>
>>40282273
>5% peppermint oil mixture literally btfos minoxidil in some patients
INDEED IT DOES ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

Lol caps lock accidental but fitting
>>
>>40282333
trips of truth

heard of it but thanks for link, mirin actual scientific relevance
>>
>steron general
>is actually pinterest mom haircare general

I am more than OK with this, rather useful.
>>
>>40282333
feck the study only used 3% even, so why do anons recommend 5%? oh well, UP THE DOSE FGT we are no mice, and the smell is pleasant too.
>>
>>40282201
Bimbo ily bro for real, you're a good person and id feel priveledged to ever meet you irl.
>>
>>40282565
I appreciate that damn
>>
started Accutane last week, my acne is getting obliterated already. when do the sides start happening?
>>
Currently on a cut. About 2-3 weeks left before I go into maintance.

I'm taking test e 300 mg/week and dnp 200mg/day.

I have about 90 winstrol tabs left (10mg/tab). Should I run 30mg/day or 50?
>>
>>40282315
Make sure you have a legit source. You do NOT want her taking winstrol because of a scummy dealer.
>>
>>40282571
Gl with new living situation. Glad your away from that toxic mess.
>>
File: IMG_20170206_085442.jpg (440KB, 1499x1886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170206_085442.jpg
440KB, 1499x1886px
Update

I'm the anon that posted not too long ago with progress on 250mg/e3d who glands spazzed out about

imgur.com/a/CYFrJ

Took update pic in the mirror with better lighting.

Gotten leaner, gotten slightly bigger (slightly). Actively cutting now but at a small deficit 500-1000kcal.
>>
>>40282758
nice tits, m'lady
>>
>>40282758
Ok. Your physique is pretty underwhelming im not sure why you're posting pics. Not tryna shit on you btw.
>>
>>40282780
Thanks grew em for you. (Had them since I was like 15 from fat and being fed antidepressants from quack doctors)

>>40282797
Just updating desu. I know I don't look amazing, but it's way better than the before pic.
>>
>>40282758
how is -1000 considered a small deficit (psmf aside) kek
>>
>>40282758

There are actually people right now on /fit/ using steroids and looking like this.

Wow.
>>
>>40282820
Its not because you start taking some you wake up the next day jacked as fuck
>>
>>40282817
It's like 2lbs a week and I'm floating around 212. So I'd be loosing less than 1% of my bodyweight/week. That's pretty slow.

>>40282820
Don't worry I looked even worse before.
>>
>>40282817
I told you to stop
>>
>>40282203

Hey man thanks a million

Thick hair and new hairs growing soon

Do you guys think maybe suicide cutting or stress can speed up hair loss? Like I never measured but I am looking at photos and my hairline is just getting raped since I started lifting

I didn't think it was this bad until I started checking pics
>>
>>40282925
>Do you guys think maybe suicide cutting or stress can speed up hair loss?
Yes.

It's probably not MPB-hairloss if that's what you're worried about.
>>
>>40282586
Never, if you're lucky. Accurate usually takes a lot longer than a week to start working tho.
>>
File: IMG_2923.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2923.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
>>40282943

I have a receding hairline AND my hair got thinned out from my perma cut

Reference photo

Hopefully hair meme will stop my hair like from receding further or slow the process

I have been doing a lot of stuff for acne ( changing and washing sheets regularly, no dairy, no fap) but as you can see, skin is still suffering

I am going to get BTFO when I roid aren't I.

I already accepted that I need to do what I need to do though if I Ever wanna compete or get the physique I want or anything really
>>
>>40282980
It's just an adjustment phase. When I got my little brother to lift he started getting acne too.

Endocrine system is weird. But I think the hairloss is more of a reaction to stress and rapid weightloss.

How old are you again? Does MPB run in your family?
>>
>>40283008
22, my dad has a better hairline than I do, so does my grandpa

Mirrin genetic lottery that I won

As far as acne I have been getting BTFO since age 12 this is not new
>>
Ok is there anything I can do for tren gas and indigestion/inability to shit? I was awake all night in extreme pain to the point I was going to vomit, and I cannot stop fucking burping and farting, and my intestines/colon will not stop making noise

One of the times I woke up was because there was a gigantic gas buildup in my stomach and I thought I was going to puke. It took me not under 20 seconds of one straight burp to expel it.
>>
>>40283055
Maybe try eating even more clean than usual?
>>
>>40283025
Yeah you'll probably be fine. Take in lots of protein and healthy fats.
>>
>>40283055
Taking any antiacids?
>>
>>40283091

Thanks bro I am and will continue to do so.

>this high school kid in the gym I talk to sometimes in the hot tub
>blown up like a balloon in the last 5 months
>all lean weight, shredded face, jaw muscle visible
>he doubled in size
>15 years old obvisly not on roids
>he also spends like 20 hours a week I think lifting
>brosplit routine

LOL. Just goes to show.

He is bigger than most of \plg/ is after a few months at 9% bodyfat ahahah than they are after years

Ahahahahah

You can't even make this shit up

I'm Mirrin hard work ethic progress etc
>>
>>40283108
Just took Prevacid right now
>>
>>40283156

LOL I am so tempted to get a photo of this kid but it would be a violation of his prouvacy and even I am not autistic enough to ask

Ahahaha

How is he so big

>g-genetics

LOL.

Genetics. Yet every time I go to the gym I see him here lifting x failure with so much effort his eyes are bulging out of his head

Ahahaahah

I didn't realize how fucking big he had gotten until I saw him in the hotub today pumped

>stirated obliques
>bigger than 95% of Plg trips at 30% bodyfat

Lol

I'm fucking dying this is absurd he looks bigger than people in plg on steroids
>>
>>40283156
Puberty is basically gear
>>
File: IMG_7260.jpg (99KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7260.jpg
99KB, 852x438px
>>40283258
Ahaha
Hahahaha
Ahaha
>>
First pin today, friends (quad). No pain. A little bit of blood, but no oil leaking. How long before PIP sets in?
Also, now that I've removed the cap from the vial, what's the best storage method to keep it clean? I just put it back in the vacuum seal bag it came in.
>>
>>40283263
>>40283290

Puberty, genetics sure, but this absurd.

I hope this kid competes some day, I imagine this what Ronnie Coleman looked like at 16.

Anyways clearly puberty or genetics don't matter if you don't put in the work.

Shit, look at reddit. Even the steroids don't work without effort.

Effort=key

anythhing in life, effort, effort, effort. I see people always whine "what is natty limit" "what girls like" all sort of just excuses, no effort.

Just put in effort

I don't care if I am dyel in 10 years I put in effort so I am winning my own race

I stop shitposting now sorry.
>>
>>40283354
You dont need to store the vial in any special aseptic way just swab it before drawing
>>
File: IMG_7191.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7191.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>40283375
Hahaha
Ahaha
>>
>>40282980
That unibrow though
>>
>>40282877
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>40283025
What about your mothers dad? Ive heard hair loss is on your mothers side.

Alex do you actually have ADHD? Are you medicated?

>>40282586
The only side I ever got from accutane was dry lips. ALWAYS keep some chapstick on you. I went through like 3 sticks in my 2 month cycle.

>>40282633
Is there a way to test for actual anavar?

>>40282571
Yo bimbo Im not that other guy and I dont live in America at all so this aint ever gunna happen, but if i met you IRL would you hug me? I feel like you'd give amazing bear hugs. I'm 6'2 and wanna know what it feels like for the other person when I hug someone.

No homo ofc
>>
>>40282123
>lol i call it meme stack cause it was posted and BAM everybody and his mother is using it. it does work, of fucking course. gimme a minute and i shall post my recipe i have had the best results with for over 4 months now.

When people are desperate they'll jump onto anything. I shouldn't judge of course because I did the exact same thing lol
>>
>>40283664
>When people are desperate they'll jump onto anything

Hehe theres a reason we're all sticking needles in our asses
>>
>>40282758
You're looking better already brah. Keep going. You'll make it
>>
>>40283564
I told you to stop putting kek in all your posts you terrible poster
>>
>>40281792
Lots have people answered 2. As to 1 - probably. Keto is supposed to be very good at removing dandruff (which I think is just scalp flakiness?).

>>40282105
I think 2% is OTC in Europe. On Amazon I think the strongest I found was 1%.

>>40282142
Hope this improves Alex. Some of this sounds like the acute onset of symptoms some time in the period I was starving myself. I personally didn't have noticeable thinning at that time, but other areas of my body suffered.

>>40282203
Mirin the oil stack. I do mine with volume measurements and it's a little more simple - 5% peppermint and 5% lavender in jojoba carrier. I think your variety of carriers will be an interesting experiment, since PSO and castor are supposed to be very good for hair growth in general.

>>40281846
Sounds similar to my stack. Have not been so constant with it lately but glad to know it's working for you.

>>40281582
I just quietly do TRT while working in a field that requires really good verbal skills. Law stuff. Hence why I spent months and months trying to get script pharma TRT before giving up and doing UGL. Should have just listened to jerry from the start - first person to recommend me that option when I anon posted last summer.

>>40282264
>>Problem is a lack of examination
>I disagree.

Would it help if I said "lack of formal/traditional examination"? This is not a "dig" at you by any stretch. The level and tenor of your dissatisfaction are evidence enough that you deeply examiner your conclusions and the means by which you interpret them. But you don't have to go it alone. See how the ancients tackled these problems. I guarantee you there were suicidal epicureans. Try and see how their master's teachings/writings gave them solace.

Cont.
>>
>>40283930
>>40282264
Did you read those posts about how it is possible (not to mention intensely pleasurable) to withdraw one's mind from all objects of experience? This is the end, the ataraxia, you seek. Why not try it when you have the chance? It is a different end than that which is behind all the insipid pleasures of the world which you rightfully identify as transient.

As to the unanswerable question "why," are you open to re-phrasing that question? Into "why not?" If not, why not?

>fear of the process of death
I mean if this is keeping you alive then I do not really want to point you in a direction where you start to remove it. But I hope you understand that there is a mental state in which you can be content - neither seeking nor shunning death. Do you realize then, that suicide is not an ultimate end? That it will not solve your problems TRULY?

Do you then understand that there is an underlying consciousness that persists after death? And that it transmigrates to another form of existence based on its latent attributes and/or desires? If so, you are more advanced than I assumed at the outset. The Epicurean argument doesn't really apply to that. Although at this point you might find solace in the view of the Stoics' soul that is a persistent aspect of the Lord (who is viewed in a panentheistic way), and rides waves of differentiation in the manifest world before returning to its essential nature (of pure pneuma - which can be adapted to whatever "substance" you consider consciousness to be) in the conflagrated or in-between-worlds state.

Not that you have to go read these specific philosophies. The roadmap I'm trying to lay out here is that when you reach an impasse in your own discursion and foray into philosophy, see what your ancient counterparts had to say about it. In my experience, they have far more sense than we give them credit for.
>>
>>40283957
>>40282264
>suffering displacement
This is a good reason to avoid suicide. I have no comment here. The reason it is causing you dissonance is because there is a problem with any view that forces you to displace suffering to achieve peace. We all have the capacity for ataraxia. You have found the flaws in many models/philosophies in the world. Now start finding flaws in your own understanding. Touched on this in the posts earlier.

>nature of self/pleasure
>resting place within the realm of living
I am personally no fan of Buddhism as it is presented to the Western audience. So I will not comment. If you brings you solace then more power to you. As for achieving ataraxia while embodied - it is possible. It is the end you seek, by the sound of it.

I realize I made a mistake in saying your views were unexamined. You have examined them deeply. I just have a bias toward academics and scholarship so you will see that bias in what I consider to be a thorough examination. First, what you have done is essential - self-inquiry. Then, turn to the books. Separate the wheat from the chaff. Then return to self-inquiry. Too often, students of philosophy stick to one path or the other. Books or personal contemplation. But to do so is to ignore the cathartic roadmap of dialectic that our noble ancestors have left us - the wisdom of the ancients.

Best of luck to you, man. Truly. aztimer111 gmail if you want to continue further. These posts are getting long.
>>
Someone on /pol/ told me that I don't belong on 4chan if I am not pessimistic about the world and achieving positive outcomes in it (after I dominated him in argument, for context). Is it true?

Earlier posts to give context to all that if anyone's interested for themselves.
>>40280763
>>40280770
>>40280781

>>40281654
No. I'm an old man (25), he sounds young (like around 20).

>>40281610
Age? Body fat percentage? I think you can see some improvement in your natty test production if you keep lifting and are young.

If you get bloods at the end of your bulk, have cortisol tested in addition to test and e2. Good luck to you! Looks like you are dedicated. Do you know what type of surplus you are/were eating at for your bulk?
>>
>>40284026
>t I don't belong on 4chan if I am not pessimistic about the world and achieving positive outcomes in it

He might very well be right, have you looked around?
>>
>>40283664
inb4 clear setup to gear jokes
>>40283733
oops never mind

>>40283753
oh. well i did not realize i should stop using it altogether. posted like 15 times ITT and only used it twice to show genuinely that i found something funny, ironically or otherwise. sorry for triggering you yet again :/
>>
File: 1483456373558.jpg (198KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1483456373558.jpg
198KB, 1024x1366px
I'm still thinking LASERs travel through time and perhaps all light as well but fuck it. Data scientist; not a physicist.

>>40276181

Don't know if you're aware but there is already a known [expensive] way of regrowing lost hair. Consists of PGE2 analogues like Bimatoprost [as they're cheaper than the real thing].

> swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/

Then if you search Google Patents using certain keywords like 'PGD2' you find a great deal of information on it. There is one patent at least a hundred pages long that goes into how to cure hair loss using transdermal-insulin and.. Q-tips if I remember right. This might be it...

> www.google.com/patents/US20100172865

I've exposed myself to levels of DHT a thousand-fold that of the natty and never lost any hair as a result. Only correlations I've noticed anecdotally are Creatine and alcohol.

Regardless, that's only treating the symptoms. Premature male pattern baldness is likely a result of poor health. Patterns like reduced SHBG, increased insulin resistance, low Testosterone, and increased Free:Total Test ratio occur in the premature balding. It may be as simple as being fat during puberty, as in the case of most women w/ PCOS.
>>
File: Dianabol-injection.jpg (6KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
Dianabol-injection.jpg
6KB, 176x286px
was given this

can I use it without testosterone?
>>
>>40284155
yep
>>
My dear, you obviously have not been doing your daily scriptural readings. Shame on you:

TREN ACE TRANSFORMATION week 1,, you will feel pumped but insted of bloofy feel of testosterona pump you will have the feeling of pump from the inside of the muscle while the more self knowing individuals who recognize changes fast will notice their face ...yes their face taking a diff look ,,they will be the only ones who notice it ,, it is something you notice personaly since it is only the beggining and no one else that see you will notice ,,they will think you are crazy if you tell them anythign so keep it to yourself,, face iwll start getting the high boxer type of look,,hard to explain ,, it is week one so nothing visual yet aside from pump ...tremendous strength and i mean tremendous! big diff than what you were before ,,and when you will expect to see your midsection bloat...and say something is not right here the belly got to be bloated...you will take your shirt up and notice that no! it is actualy looking tighter!,, yes yes this is week 1! since you are 12% you wont see much more ,,obliqes will start being noticed well and the girl will comliment that this is the area of the body she like the most right before she sucking your cock,, she wil comment on it because she wil be able to see it on you : ),, remember this is after 3-7 injects of trenbolona ace into blood at 100mg every inject
>>
>>40284155
You can but you'd be a fucking idiot if you did.
>>
>>40284155
Yeah, oral only cycles are fairly shit and it would work best with some trt (given that it will supress your natural test) but its better than nothing. Make sure you have AI etc
>>
week 2-3 this is when progress being made and you start seeing your body transforms ,, still nothing like a pro bodybuild...nothing like top amatuer....but! you will start noticing that the pecs and delts are seperating,, they reduce fat yet remain full and start getting seperated as in water go into the muscle insted of outside of muscle,, this is a stage where you will still have water between skin and muscle so it wont be to an impressive level seperation wize,,but! the seperation will occure and in this 2-3 weeks try not to be crazy and dont take pictures every day ,, take them few times a weeek not every day you will go nuts,, trenbolona changes are only daily for the single digit fellas and the 8% and under,,so for you since you started 12% and now you are about 10-11.. try to not take many pictures every day because at this bodyfat levels pictures can be deciving ...one time you look great one time you look decent etc ,, not good comparisons,, at the end of this stage you will sit at high single digit sub 10%,, 9-10%
>>
week 4-8... this is when you will start getting comliments not only on how BIG YOU LOOK but you will start hearing the word LEAN ,, you will walk around and you will hear alot of wondering of how you got so lean ,, no one will say skinny ,, no one will say small ,, they will all use the word LEAN ,, lean this lean that,, still not thickly lean ,, the thickly lean comes little after down the road,, in this stage you get the YOU LOOK LEAN MAN comments,, this is when veins start becoming very visible in places you are not used to while sitting watching tv you will see veins on back of legs on forarms on inside of forarms on arms on traps on chest,, everywhere again it depend on how prone to veins you are but you will see the veins you have enhanced! ,,you will also get more serpeated and it will be to a level that when you take pictures you finaly will decide to keep them and wil feel very bad to delete them because they will look very good

week 9 and on ... this is what seperate the REAL bodybuild from the wanna be ,, this is where the true mutation coming into play and you really start looking like magazine fella,, it is when you dont need to flex to see the seperated muscle in all its glory ,, it is when you stand and get compliments all over about how YOU ARE BOTH THICK AND LEAN aka YOU GET INTO A ZONE CALLED RIPPED AND THEN A BETTER ZONE CALLED SHREDDED,
>>
>>40284144
Nice dubs. Keep me posted on any further thoughts you have on the issue - these make a ton of sense. I have not lost much hair yet but am noting a slight widows peak formation where previously I had none. Thinking it is due to having long hair and wearing it tight - traction alopecia. Planning to cut it soon and see where I stand before looking into the swiss temples stuff.

Have read about it before. Definitely going to be trying the derma needling to regrow hair. Want to stay away from minox for as long as possible. Only reason I'm paranoid is that males on my mom's side have baldness. Very interesting observation about creatine and alcohol. Alcohol makes sense. There's the trope of the beer drinking guy with a gut and full receded hair line. Must have some basis in reality. As for creatine, all the normie sources I've seen blame DHT for the creatine correlation with hair loss (as in they allege: creatine raises DHT which causes baldness). But now I cannot take these sources seriously. I don't have the strength of your convictions born out of direct experience but I still feel like it's too easy of a target, especially after seeing the level of analysis that swisstemples goes into.

>>40284219
tfw no trenbologna sandwiches or that LEGIT testosterona (the one that makes you want to FUCK everyone you see at the mall)
>>
>>40284185
>>40284208
>>40284219
>Yfw people unironically listen to this rambling and take his advice and "knowledge" as gospel

The average bodybuilder is a fucking retard.
>>
>>40284270

>tfw no trenbologna sandwiches or that LEGIT testosterona (the one that makes you want to FUCK everyone you see at the mall)

hey peek you're such a great guy, and honestly, the reason I feel so bad and have committed ( I promise guys) not to shitpost here ever again, because it hides peek's wise and well thought out posts from anons

On a serious note peak, is it at all possible that after no fap AND no sex somehow my testerone levels or something go up?

Because when I haven't had sex for a while, 3,4 days, I get a lot of the stuff that guys here report from roiding, just physiological sides, even some physiological sides from tren (not trolling I am srs)

This is not bait, I swear to god.

Maybe it is spiking my test from like 500 to 700 or something? Or something? Would that produce physiological sides ?

Maybe it's spiking it from 300 to 800?

I realize without bloods all these numbers are totally arbitrary so I will just get the bloods.

I'm gonna wait a week, and just use Russian GF to edge and not cum and get the bloods.

And then maybe sometime I will get bloods right after fap, like, next day.

Side question: if I am not getting those mental sides that are associated with normal and high range free test, am I actively throwing my gains down the tube by having sex?

Because I lose all those mental tren sides after I cum , even in/on a woman

I actually maybe seriously believe that sex or fap lowers test levels in Natties and maybe I can prove it with bloods
>>
>>40284372
>Because when I haven't had sex for a while, 3,4 days, I get a lot of the stuff that guys here report from roiding, just physiological sides, even some physiological sides from tren (not trolling I am srs)
good lord kill yourself
>>
Would it hurt my gains if I just brought a freshly made sourdough loaf (400grams, 1110 cals 50g protein) and ate it plain at work? 60% at lunch and 40% during the breaks? I get 200g+ protein by the end of the day anyway.

Also on 800mg tren so the carbs should be 100% utilized for muscle growth anyway right? assuming I'm not overeating by more than 2-300 cals.
>>
Test goes up 1 week after nofap and then goes to baseline again.

But it's most likely an insignificant amount. You wouldn't notice an increase of 200. Being horny != high test
>>
>>40284441
for >>40284372
>>
>>40284414

I am saying that I have the physiological sides of TRT , improved mood, increased libido, more confidence, etc

So perhaps it does have an effect on test levels

As for tren sides, I am apparently mentally ill, so that could just be mental illness? I dunno.

U think u need to be on tren to be paranoid and horny ? Lol.

I don't get this general sometimes, obviously, testerone injections are not the only way to be confident and tren is not the only way to be paranoid and into weird kinky shit

Duh?

>incoming abuse

Stop bully
>>
>>40284441

But would an increase of 200ngl have any effect at all on my gains, or I need like 2000ngl for it to matter.

I wouldn't get 1/10 the benefit of a cycle? No?

>incoming abuse

I am not an expert on endocrine systems chill out pls everyone

Jul, thank you so much for your response
>>
>>40284429
eat whatever the fuck you want nigger, just make sure you don't get too fat now!
>>
>>40284471
no.

it's a peak in your test levels for one day before going back down again. the difference isn't high enough to matter, and even if it was, one day isn't enough for any kind of real improvement.
>>
Reposting for dicks in my ass

Run gh at 6 iu ed or 8iu 5 on 2 off
>>
>>40284471
200ng/L might do things but like I said, insignificant. However if you go from 300 to 800 you pretty much double your testosterone which will have a great impact on your well-being and gains.

Generally people on nofap do it in weekly cycles to benefit from a day of increased testosterone. Just stay away from porn
>>
>>40284199
>>40284188

would it be ok if I just went 100mg per week or if I'm going test+dbol should I just go full power with 300-500mg? If the test is just to supplement the test that's suppressed 100mg should be more than enough
>>
>>40284567
it's enough yes, but the question is do you really want to have to go through pct for that little?

disregard if you're on TRT/going to cruise for life
>>
>>40284567
Then you'll only get 4 weeks of the dianabol benefits while on trt dosage of test and that's it. If I were you I would just make it a test cycle with the dbol kickstarter.
>>
>>40284531
>>40284544

Ok. I try to avoid it in general because I always (not shit talking guys that fap) but it makes me feel I dunno, """"beta""" and stuff so I don't like it, makes me like depressed for an hour or two.

I read peek's post about it crashing your test levels, maybe that's it, but I just simply do not like that feeling at all, it sucks, so I don't do it.

Jul, how are classes? Any progress pics? Been a couple months now right?

Your natty physique was really solid so I'm sure everyone wants to see what you can post on cycle
>>
>>40283930
>oil stack
yes each of them would be good on its own but I can get them by the barrelful from a relative so why not reap more benefits. jojoba would be a nice addition but there comes a point when too much of a good thing is still too much heh
>>
>>40281358
I wanna add tren ace to a test e only cycle (600mg A WEEK) but i wanna do low test high tren

How could i go about doing this

Just drop the test dose on the first day of tren pin? Or do i have to switch to test prop or something because of the long ester?
>>
>>40284675
steroidcalc.com
>>
Guys what do I need to take to get a giant square face? I'm tired of my long narrow face.
>>
File: 1447096939109s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1447096939109s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
What's the highest one's BF % could be before it's a terrible idea to hop on a test e cycle?

I'd guess that I'm somewhere around 15-17%
>>
>>40284616
Week 9 or 10 and looking like a bloated turd. Bulking lyfe. Vascularity and abs are gone though my lats and delts blew up. I pretty much get the stink eye daily in the gym from people because my delts scream roids.
Also almost lmao2pl8 OHP though I only do it for fun

I'll post pics post cycle. Can't wait for summer so I can cut and become shredz himself
>>
>>40284707
Take your parents and swap them with someone elses

Or take yourself to a plastic surgeon
>>
>>40284026
>No. I'm an old man (25)
>25
>old
How dare you.

Then again most of /fit/ and this general in particular IS indeed 19-22 so there is some truth to it.
>>
>>40282758

Did you consider working out a day in your life before hopping on roids? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>40284809
We used to be an older general
Damn kids stay off drugs!
>>
>off gear
>had shitty sex drive and low energy
>eat large pizza by myself
>next day want to fuck everything that moves and feel great
>I guess fat is important

That being said how much fat is best to eat while on? I usually ate more fat than usual for the alleged higher test when natty
>>
>>40284859
when was this?

pretty much every trip I can think, old days included, is young (or at least was young at the time)
>>
File: i spy with my little eyes.jpg (33KB, 374x539px) Image search: [Google]
i spy with my little eyes.jpg
33KB, 374x539px
What should my first cycle look like lads? I've read a lot, some say just test and others say others test+dianabol, I need to know before I commit. I also only have $175 on hand, will this be enough for a cycle? Sorry for noob questions, plz give answers.
>>
>>40284924
>>40281380
>>
Is Alex in every single thread now, this niga is insufferable.
>>
Been thinking to myself damn, 4 weeks on dianabol and test and i havnt had the results i was expecting

Then took a picture and compared it to my pre roids pictures and fucking hell i got huge as fuck and i didnt even realise

The mirror lies pictures dont!
>>
>>40284929
Oh, my bad. I did read the wiki but didn't read that post. Here's my stats, and yeah I have read "don't do unless you're 25!" everywhere but I've also seen some good first cycles by people my age.

Height: 6'2 (200lbs)
Lifting experience: About a year
>>
>>40284924
Dbol is amazing, the euphoria, music feels incredible, feeling crazy happy all the time, insane pumps , try dbol and test
>>
>>40284968
Will $175 be enough though?
>>
>>40284707

Chew Mastic gum. It will increase the size of the muscle in your jaw, making your face more square.

I'm sure that there are other awnsers like HGH or tren or something does it, but chewing gum is pretty easy to do senpai you don't need steroids for this .

>>40284713

this is glands bait isn't it

you guys just chum the waters with fresh blood and then expect the glands man not to strike

>>40284751

>I pretty much get the stink eye daily in the gym

I believe the term is 'mires'
>>
>>40284985
Depends who you get it from and how much they charge obviously?

How the fuck am i supposed to know that

Just figure out how much you wanna run and for how long and calculate

Make sure you get an AI aswell
>>
>>40284996
>Chew Mastic gum
Thanks bro, do you have any experience with it yourself btw?
>>
>>40284859
well i would still be an old fuck even if the average age was higher lol, just sayin
>>
>>40284904
0.9-1.1g per kg bw, or literally 30-45% of calories depending on how you handle your carb macros.
>>
>>40284372
>This is not bait, I swear to god.

I believe you. This is where a lot of my anti-fap anti-ejaculation mindset comes from. From being low test and really feeling the hits I take from fapping very acutely. If you take how you feel shitty after fapping and compare it to what you are calling "stuff that guys here report from roiding" (which is your recovered state), wouldn't you also be anti-fapping? Would you trade the recovered state for anything? Is it worth a few minutes of pleasure on your dick? Now that my hormone levels have more or less settled at a new equilibrium on TRT, I notice that I do not take a hit from fapping anywhere close to the degree I used to. But I cannot (or maybe do not want to) break from the old low-test mindset.

Also, I notice you are thinking in terms of test only. But in my previous posts on this topic I explained my suspicions that cortisol/prolactin/e2 and other hormones are responsible for the sides of feeling really shitty physiologically and mentally. Based on the studies I've read, the picture drawn by Jul seems accurate. There is a boost in test a few days after you cease fapping. But I think the physiological/psychological sides you are talking about can be explained by cortisol and/or prolactin settling down. Do not underestimate the mental effects of cortisol. The doc I was trying to get TRT from had once read to me a nuanced list of symptoms that result from high cortisol levels in the brain - describes a lot of textbook low T and beta r9k thinking.

>throwing my gains down the tube by having sex?
Sorry man, don't know about this. Sex doesn't seem to get in Chad's way, but his hormonal equilibrium is different from mine and I don't know exactly how it differs for him (the archetypal man with optimal hormones) versus a normal person. I used to think that sex was catalyzed good emotional/physical development and "kickstarted" puberty but since I never experienced this I don't want to speak outside of my lane.
>>
>>40285138

Yeah.

Biggest piece of advice is just let it sit in your mouth for 10 minutes before you try to chew it, other than that, try to make sure you are chewing for approximately an equal amount of time with each side

It's effective and quite quickly, expect your face to change in a few months.
>>
>>40284996
>It will increase the size of the muscle in your jaw,

what benefit does it have over regular-ass gum?
>>
>>40281358
How long till my balls disappear?

4 weeks test E and my dick is still hanging higher than the balls
>>
>>40281714
Minimun 250 twice a week. Read up
>>
>>40285224
>Would you trade the recovered state for anything? Is it worth a few minutes of pleasure on your dick?

Yeah exactly peek, that is what I mean, from like 'I wanna kill myself lol' to 'Life is good'.

That's why I have avoided it so heavily, it's not worth it.

It's not worth it flat out, that's why I just don't do it.

Honestly it takes me like TWO DAYS to recover lol, so much misery.

Maybe an hour or two of depression and "I wan to shoot myself" then 2 days of feeling "normal" then I feel happy and good and warm and fuzzy again after 2-3 days.

Huh, so I am increasingly more curious about what my bloods will show, I am actually excited to see what is on them.

Because from what you are saying I have those same hits you had as low test, like I fapped yesterday? And I haven't totally recovered to normal yet and I won't for a few days.

So I could be low test, you think I am high test, I think I normal test.

We shall see.

>chad
>gains

I see in my gym your typical chad is on his phone on tinder nonstop or whatever, not even trying, no wonder he has no gains.

He probably gonna have no gains in a few years too, at least by then I should have some real gains.

Meanwhile autistics on 4chan are pinning themselves will bull hormones and leaving humanity behind.

Goes to show.
>>
>>40285262

It's much harder to chew and therefore offers way more resistance and burns the muscle harder.

Would you try to curl a 1lb dumbell, or a larger weight that offered some resistance if you wanted bigger bieps?
>>
>>40284646
Original oil stack anon here, glad to see it used with good effect. My sister (whom I got it from) also recommends her clients to add chopped garlic and a dash of cayenne (for increased bloodflow and germ nuking) but that shit admittedly burns like a cunt.
>>
>>40284965
>I did read the wiki
you didn't read shit

or you're stupid
>>
>>40285381
yeah i added it for the first week or so, saw additional benefits but a) a bitch and another to suffer through and b) not as good if not even counterproductive for beard gains because too harsh for facial skin. still thank you for your post back then, good shit. best regards to your sis from a juiced up balding meathead from the internet :^)
>>
>>40285577
Will do. Not the first either, about 10% of her customers are quote unquote grossly ripped guys with the hairline of our dad at 50 and insane amounts of acne.
>>
File: cultur.jpg (1MB, 2768x1756px) Image search: [Google]
cultur.jpg
1MB, 2768x1756px
>>40285262
Oh, it's way different. Best way I can put it is that it just doesn't quit. Very resilient. The tension/resistance it can give between your jaws when it's used for over a day is more than normal gum at its freshest.

>>40285336
Yeah, I would not be surprised if test is lowered by fapping either as you were suggesting. I am just saying that you can also consider the effect of other hormones that are influenced by fapping. While studies might not show a sharp decline in test after fapping, I feel like when I was getting tests to qualify for TRT I would get lower levels on the ones where I fapped before in an effort to crash the levels.

So many things are different when natty. Like weed (the herbal jew). HUGE endocrine disrupter when low test natty. When you're supplementing exogenous hormones though, it takes on a very different flavor. I used to think bimbo and Cap were wasting away their opportunity by using weed. Not anymore. Weed does not cause the level of disturbance to a system that is getting test injections as compared to a natty system. It is different for them. It is different for Chad. You can really appreciate the effect of hormones on your subjective experience once you are on them.

Really has me reconsidering the whole idea of "degeneracy." Are things considered degenerate because the normal population with normal/sub-normal endocrine health/resiliency can't handle it? Is this the reason they are considered dissipation and harmful to society? Takes on a new light when you see rock stars with very resilient genetics and constitutions doing lots of drugs and "getting away with it" and being successful on top of that.

>>40285381
Yeah, thanks for your detailed stack. I think the variety of carrier oils is very interesting and will have therapeutic effects. Rosemary oil is something I have been hearing a lot about from anons and I may have to add this to my next batch of beard oil. Are you doing derma needling too?
>>
>>40281358
>beard finally growing
>people now call me sir at work
Feels good
>>
>>40282152
Round 37 for "bimbo tries break away from toxic ex and to find a way for ladies to see him as high value". I wonder how long this one will last
>>
>>40286038
exactly one day
>>
>>40285952
>Rosemary oil
GOAT, definitely do add it. also the smell is decent.

>Are you doing derma needling too?
yes and no, i have a certain spot on the lower back of my head that i dermaroll to get rid of an icky scar, and fuck me sideways if that would actually help not only remove it but grow hair there lol. but i do atm not dermaroll for the sole reason of hair/beard growth memeing though, no. might add it later who knows.
>>
File: killme.png (21KB, 291x571px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
21KB, 291x571px
Any of ya'll got some of 'dat 'dere pure lard?
>>
>>40286126
Whatever you chased there, I hope you at least caught it.
>>
>>40285940
>grossly ripped
HERESY
>>
File: 1467811782412.jpg (27KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467811782412.jpg
27KB, 432x320px
>>40285224
>>40285336
What the hell to I say to a doc to get them to test my levels

this fap cycle feels you guys described is spot on

What I want to know is will trt help make me less of a loser apathy lethary r9k WITHOUT exercise

because I'm too depressed and zero motivation

THAT's the problem I want to fix

INB4 NOFAP even at peak past 7 or even 30 days I'm still a very depressed zero motivation dweeb
>>
>>40285952
Hey peek definitely toss some in your beard oul. My current one is cocunt/jojoba with grapefruit, lavender and rosemary it's awesome. I am currently on week 3 of derma rolling with 1.5mm and minodoxil. I expect to see concrete results around april
>>
>>40284026
In regards to
>>40281610

Age 23
Bf probably in 16-20+%

I'll mention the cortisol and e2 to my provider and see if i can get those checked. My surplus was 500 cals but after the 3rd month I was eyeballing and tracking cals in my head instead of on paper.

I was wondering if I should cut now from 183 down to 160 and see where to go from there. I've been doing SS with not much progress and been thinking of doing something more hypertrophy related but should I wait till after the cut?

I'm planning on giving my all to this cut and next bulk cycle and if I don't see what I want i'm going BnC.
>>
>>40286238
Her words not mine, kind of a chubby chaser in private. Linked me anorexia self help books when I hit 12%bf lol
>>
File: 1484151736796.jpg (38KB, 385x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484151736796.jpg
38KB, 385x434px
>>40286271
Ask for one
Look up low t descriptions and tell that to doc
Theyll say you came in for depression and that ypur geriatric test levels are fine though, just a heads up

And test wont stop you from being a beta bitch
>>
>>40286271

Not sure where you are from, but I walked into my GP's office explained I was thinking about starting steroids and wanted to check my levels before I started.

He gave me some health spiel and safety stuff and scheduled the tests. Not hard.
>>
>>40286298
>inb4 alex triggered
>>
>>40286271
Don't mention lifting or any fitness related activities. The second I mentioned lifting I saw my docs eyebrows raise. Like yeah I workout doesn't mean I'm not low test which I was. I had to have a family member network me in to someone who could do bloods for me.
>>
File: 1471909004493.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471909004493.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>40286345
>>40286347
>>40286358
Thanks

How much does the test cost if I just do it myself ?

I want the perfect drug that will make me happy and successful , which one is that ?
>>
>>40286417

Skip the test and just take a tab of MDMA every morning anon
>>
>>40286417
100mg per week got me to 800ng/dl.
Thats 1 vial for 30 weeks
>>
>>40286417
>How much does the test cost if I just do it myself ?

Better to get pharma test if you can

>>40286417
>I want the perfect drug that will make me happy and successful

lmk if you find it because it sure isnt test
>>
File: 1485732519382.gif (2MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1485732519382.gif
2MB, 325x252px
>>40286273
>cocunt
>>
File: 1475603359910.png (775KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475603359910.png
775KB, 680x750px
>>40286456 :)

>>40286475
>>40286495
Sorry I meant how much does is cost for the lab test to check my hormones if I send out and pay for it (usa btw)
>>
>>40286417
>I want the perfect drug that will make me happy and successful , which one is that ?
some nootropic RCs do help. but there is no real button to press that will un-r9k you, the most effort must come from within first.
>>
>>40286564
>>40286564
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

You gotta get bloods tested. Only accurate way so you will need to find a location near you. If you can get it covered by your provider instead do it that way. Otherwise use someone like private labs.
>>
File: 1473610070257.jpg (549KB, 1024x818px) Image search: [Google]
1473610070257.jpg
549KB, 1024x818px
>>40286565
which RC's ?
>>
>>40286271

you don't need test to stop being a lazy bitch, force yourself to do the shit you want.

I'm the one writing about low test symptoms that I actually do have a lot of, like, my dick doesn't even work frankly for a couple days after I fap, Russian GF had to suck it for like an hour so I could get it nice and limp.

Yet I still have some willpower, even with these "low test symptoms", I have willpower.

It's your own fault you are lazy not your hormone levels.

>>40286345

Wait what jerry I thought I needed to find a private third party place and get blood taken for like 70 bucks?

Private MD labs?

>>40286348

Man, man, man, it reads like sarcasm to me at this point?

Like maybe some guy comes in this thread and thinks 'I will Troll Alex and glands'

I simply cannot believe that is a real post

>been doing SS
>eating random amounts of hamburgers and pizza
>not a lot of progress

Clearly, clearly, it is because of your hormones levels, I mean, you tried your hardest and did everything you could.

I have all these low test symptoms I guess, yet people in CBT look at my pics and do not believe how long I been training, because they lifting 5 months and look in the mirror and they are way more dyel

Because I beat their lazy diet lazy routine photos, just because I tried as hard as I could and no other reason.
>>
>>40286633
Lots of them, sadly I do not have my related pastebin link on this device here, reddit has a few subs for exactly that topic, but off the top of my currently tired head Ethylphenidate comes to mind. Essentially ritalin chemically speaking but non-scheduled in the US and a sweet side effect besides focus and energy is upped confidence for some users. Stopped using cause unrelated medical issues but I felt like a smart smooth motherfucker all day erryday.
>>
>>40286745
see, triggered lol
>>
Question about cutting on gear
I got a little too fat this cycle so I decided I'd try to lose like 10 pounds the last 4 weeks of the cycle
Usually I lose weight very easily
I started dieting 2.5 weeks ago at 220 pounds, goal was to lose 2-3 pounds a week
Been doing cardio and cutting calories
Weighed myself today and I'm fucking 218
What the FUCK??
Am I not dieting enough, or is the gear putting on muscle while I'm losing fat? Like I said usually I have no problem losing weight. My lifts are all the same or going up. Should I worry about what the scale says or no?
>>
>>40286745
Chicken
frozen vegetables
rice
oats
All weighed out but I didn't track them on paper after the 3rd month

Friday nights I wouldn't eat healthy

SS with accessories and not much progress was in terms of strength, obivously I gained weight. After cut/bulk/cut i'll probably BnC.
>>
>>40286808
What's your carb intake?
>>
>>40286815
thou hath woken the resident autist overlord. prepare thine feeble anus, mortal
>>
>>40286854
:^] my glutes are redy fampai
>>
>>40286854
Does he post on /r/steroids, I swear I see a autistic poster post the same shit all the time.
>>
>>40286839
Moderate to low. Usually I eat eggs for breakfast, protein bar and nuts for lunch, a type of meat before workout (tuna, beef, etc), dinner is random but always high protein med carbs, then a shake before bed. ~2000-2200 calories a day with about 170-200 grams of protein.

600mg a week Test E and 50mg a day Var is my cycle btw
>>
>>40286863
ok. just a heads up

>>40286873
not that I’m aware, also

>4chan
>reddit
>horrendous autism
>must be same guy
>>
File: C2fIGGHWEAAKsGp.jpg (50KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
C2fIGGHWEAAKsGp.jpg
50KB, 960x539px
>>40286271
>how to get [blood] test
Ask, or pay 67 bucks and get one done yourself. No excuse. Also, get in the gym even if you're low test. You will get noob gains even on low test. DEFINITELY strength gains to be had and you will probably see size gains too.

>will trt help make me less of a loser apathy lethary r9k WITHOUT exercise
YES. I mean I lift because of the synergistic effects and also because this is /fit/ and if you don't believe in lifting after lurking here you're beyond help. But it will change your mindset whether or not you exercise.

It will help with lethargy. As for the apathy and loser-ness, that depends on the underlying cause. I was afraid that high libido would blue-pill me on women and make me think of them as princesses like I used to. No. It just gave me high libido but the underlying mental conditioning remains. Try to understand this and manage your expectations accordingly. Get in the gym!

Also, listen to everything jerry tells you. I would have saved so much time if I listened to his advice in the very beginning. But I also learned a lot figuring it out the hard way.

>>40286273
Nice man, cool. I heard to wait 3-4 weeks before each 1.5mm derma needling episode. Ever heard of that? I can look up where I found this info if this sounds strange to you.

With minox added in I'm sure you will see some great gains. I am trying to avoid minox because I already have not-so-great skin and heard that minox can age your skin and make collagen synthesis go down.

>>40286564
67$. Female hormone panel.

>>40286633
If you are not a fixed-income NEET (which would not surprise me given the nature of your pepes) spend some extra money on a cortisol test. See my posts in the last thread about it. I'd bet money that you have high cortisol levels.

Getting my cortisol under control had better motivation/mental benefits than getting my 275 test levels to like 450 with HCG. Low T + high cortisol is the diving board into the cesspool of r9k autism.
>>
>>40286745
Yeah thats more convenient but a gp should be able to as well
>>
File: giphy.gif (474KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
474KB, 200x150px
>>40286936
>listen to everything jerry tells you
>>
>>40286298
>I'm planning on giving my all to this cut and next bulk cycle and if I don't see what I want i'm going BnC.

This sounds like a reasonable way to move forward. Try and track your body composition during your cut. Get body fat measured before and after. If you're getting enough protein, lifting with high intensity, you shouldn't see too much muscle loss. But if you're seeing significant muscle loss on such a cut, you might start investigating your test levels (as well as cortisol) a little more deeper.
>>
>>40286880
Seems like carbs are low, so it might be fats. You can switch some red meat for poultry or fish probably. Taking any stimulants?
>>
So i got went to my doctor about having low t and it turns out I got roughly 350 ng/dL and he wont prescribe me trt. I am thinking about cruising at about 250mg-300mg of test a week so would 125-150mg be too much to sub q if im using test e 300?
>>
>>40286873

It must be glands not me he posts there

It funny to me how similar we are, especially when glands posts about being a kid and girls never looking at him and getting bullied and wearing sweatpants and tshirt all the time so much

That's one of the reasons I like glands so much, you guys don't realize glands just doesn't just like normies because they are fucking slimey trash, not because there is something wrong with glands or me

I sort of fixed my life around 18 when I got into escrap buisness and then I had some confidence and got some girls and stuff, but I never let go of how much I hated normies or forgot how they treat you.

Not like once you have money + get girls you stop hating everyone

>>40286815

Just lol this has to be bait

>gained a lot of weight

Where the fuck is glands lamo
>>
Ok guys, i have a question
Anyway to mitigate test supression at all?

I dont want my ball to shrink for ever (or at all preferably) and if i go on a beginer cycle of 500mg test E its gonna suppress me completly, right?

So how to avoid it?
Thinking about doing GHRP-6 & Mod GRF 1-29 instead but its more expensive and will require more equipment so...thoughts?
>>
>>40286987
I'll try to find a accurate way to measure bodyfat this time. See you guys in 3 or so months.
>>
any toronto bros have suggestions on getting blood work/estrogen tested?

i tried walking into a walk-in clinic and the doctor laughed at me wanting to have my e2 tested. pls help
>>
>>40286854

You were right. This guys a idiot.
>>
>>40287050

Reminder that even BLaST and cruise you won't make gains because you are so retarded and lazy mr. fat powerlifter
>>
>>40286945

What do I tell the doctor jerry? That I want blood work? That I have low test?
>>
Did my body comp test yesterday, first since cycle started.

Weight up 184.5 to 214.7
Lean mass up 161.1 to 181.2
Water mass up 118 to 132.1
Dry mass up 43.6 to 49.1
Fat mass up 22.9 to 33.5
Bodyfat up 12.5 to 15.6

Now I'm easing into a cut.
>>
>>40287164
I hope you find some form of happiness or whatever you're looking for with that attitude mate.
>>
>>40287050
i do a lot of despicable things but lying is not among them
>>
>>40287223
long time no see m8. post thicc pics pls
>>
>>40287223
What did you do for cycle & PCT?
how is the mood now?
>>
>>40287259
Naw, not till after the cut.
Don't need the bad vibes.

>>40287298
I'm just tapering down.
Pretty sure cutting during pct is a great way to get you down to a mode more dyel than when you went on.

I wanted to just blast and cruise, but my acne got worse, spread to the front a bit, dermatologist friend who cycles let me know there's no way he'd prescribe me accutane if I'm on as that is guaranteed liver failure.

I'm going to try topicals and hope it helps.

Otherwise I need to peak, be shredded and thick and do a perfect pct and put up with 6-9 months of accutane.
>>
>>40287007
ppl are talking about injecting up to 1,2ml subQ

I myself do .5ml twice a week and its fine
>>
>>40287007
Thats fine
Itll feel weird atfirst though

>>40286974
Im literally never wrong

>>40287192
Yeah look up low test symptoms, tell doc you have them, and that you want to check them
>>
>>40287513

jerry, sorry to be so demanding, I am just wondering what I tell him word for word.

DO I mention the words "blood work" or "test levels" or just rattle off a list of symptoms and say 'help me' ?
>>
File: 1467696474995.png (71KB, 1240x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1467696474995.png
71KB, 1240x1256px
>>40286936
t-thanks f a m

sorry but what does jerry say

also how lower cortisol
>>
>>40281358
So how bad would it really be if someone with < 1 y of lifting experience? I don't give a fuck about genetic potential et cetera. Common theme is talking about joints not keeping up with the strength, but that can't be the main reason why everyone calls up arms whenever a beginner wants to take short cuts / get results optimally, can it? It's also likely that 90% of people (here as well?) who use AAS never even got closed to their genetic hurr durr and right now are enjoying the shredded life.
So what are your thoughts?
>>
>>40287727
of lifting experience started cycling*
>>
>>40287634
All 3
Im feeling x so could you check my test levels

>>40287727
The way I see it, roids are a lifestyle increase.
If youre not dedicated to lifting, roids arent for you.
>>
File: prog.jpg (181KB, 1096x672px) Image search: [Google]
prog.jpg
181KB, 1096x672px
>>40287727
2 weeks on SS starting pic

I've literally done everything we advise people not to do

multiple compounds first cycle, fatty bulking, being a retard in regards to training/diet, etc.

do what you want, but see>>40287810
as well

I'm just lucky it worked out an I actually fucking love lifting and it's the one thing I've been able to stick with for more than 3 weeks without getting bored of
>>
File: 1439519991308.png (386KB, 598x594px) Image search: [Google]
1439519991308.png
386KB, 598x594px
Sup degenerates?!

What's the best steroids for bone density? Nandralone?
>>
>>40287727
do your research and make your own decisions
>>
>>40287693

listen to everything jerry tells you

listen to everything peek tells you especially

his postings reeks of intelligence and a genuine desire to help people.

most people are fucking scum, trash, and it is rare to find someone like that, take advantage.

Like a leech you should attach yourself and suck up as much knowledge as you can

>>40287727

You can take ostraine to help your joints not get BTFO.

the reason people get up in arms is you don't need steroids to 'enjoy the shredded life' by which I assume you mean impress teenage girls with your brad pitt twink body.

so you are just injecting yourself with shit for no reason if that is your goal
if you wanna be a bodybuidler, then you need the steroids, but you don't need them at the start, when you can make noob gains, it makes no sense.
There just isn't very much logical reason to use from the start unless you want to be a fitness model or something
that's why people get so pissed.

>>40287810

thank you jerry
>>
>>40287826
I recall reading that Anavar is breddy gud for that too.
>>
>>40287810
Well, I never meant roid without keeping lifting clearly. Just take them way before suggested.

>>40287824
You look decent. Any issues you had by cycling early on?

>>40287905
In general, I meant all that includes the benefits from high T, both concerning inside and outside. Don't belittle wanting to look good because that's what we all are after, no?

By "wanna be a bodybuilder" you mean a professional one? Or compete? What about wanting to have a good physique and feel good about oneself?
>>
>>40288107
none that I've noticed so far other than my first blast I thought they'd do the hard work for me and just stuffed my face, lifted like shit, and got retarded fat.

No actual physical issues, except high BP from aforementioned retardation. Down to normal now though.
>>
>>40288150
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Lmao I just read your trip. If you have more insight or details for me I'm all ears.
>>
>>40287824
>
Is this proof that roids are actually magic? Gone from skinny fat to ripped in 10 months with poor diet and training.
>>
>>40287905
>listen to everything peek tells you especially
yeah don't actually do that

80% of peek's posts are a retarded mixture of /pol/ and /r9k/ garbage, about 10% are stupid questions and the remaining 10% is a mixture of sensible advice and /pol/-/r9k/ tier advice

>>40288212
he's also like 5'5
>>
>>40288264
Still ridiculous progress considering it sounds like he had no idea what he was doing.

Doubt a natty manlet would have results that good,.
>>
>>40288107

By wanna be a bodybuilder I mean compete, profesional, or simply just be bigger than anyone could get natty

If your goal is to be a twink then you probably don't need roids to get there, I am just saying.

I will report back and confirm when I get from skeleton to twink natty, I am straddling the line

> Don't belittle wanting to look good

Nah, I wanna look obscene, that's the end game, and when I roid that will be the goal in mind.

I wanna be at the point where people don't think it looks good anymore, then u made it.

I'm not saying that I'm capable of it, but that is my delusion.
>>
File: 1468161412452.png (42KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
1468161412452.png
42KB, 700x453px
thank you fraud friends

we are all gonna make it
>>
Just started first cycle. Life is good.

I have 30x12.5 Asin. 14 week Test E 500/wk.

Enough Asin? I know it depends on the user, but I have to live with parents for the next two months and I rather order it while they on vacation.
>>
>>40288400
>If your goal is to be a twink then you probably don't need roids to get there, I am just saying.
and there's also no reason not to
>>
>>40288418
you're gonna run short on asin very fast. most people take 12.5mg eod on those kind of blasts and 30 pills will only last you about 8-10 weeks.
>>
File: 1484557442216.jpg (632KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
1484557442216.jpg
632KB, 1280x847px
>>40287192
>What do I tell the doctor jerry?
>>40287513
>Yeah look up low test symptoms, tell doc you have them, and that you want to check them
To follow up, alex, tell him that your dick doesn't work. I know it is hard to say this if you have pride about it but that's the fastest way to get your doc's ears to perk up. Otherwise, you will look up a list of low T symptoms that says:

>poor muscle retention/definition
>depressed mood
>lethargy

And you will pop into his office with your normal energy, positive life outlook, and visible striations and abs, and tell him you suffer from these? If he does anything akin to a physical on you he will find it hard to believe or tell you it's all in your head and that you actually need antidepressants.

But if you tell him you can't get it up and have no libido, he's not going to check your phone to see if you've been texting girls or show you porn to see if your dick gets hard. Docs take your word on that front. Sexual dysfunction is so catastrophic to normies that they will consider any and all means to treat it.

>>40287693
jerry told me when I first anon posted that conventional docs in the US are a waste of time and will not prescribe TRT, and that self-administered is the way to go for gains and the dreams that most people have when using steroids. I wish I listened to him. Would be further along by this time. But it was also important for me to find out on my own when I was ready, prepare for the TRT myself, and also learn about the body by being forced to examine all aspects of my health that could be sources of my symptoms and hypogonadism.

Lower cortisol by doing what I talked about here: >>40280242. Also sleep regularly, STOP SMOKING WEED (if you do so as a natty), stop drinking, stop vices in general. You need to eliminate all these extraneous variables. Does not require as much will power as it may seem like. Will power is a muscle that needs to be exercised. Get some will power gains.
>>
>>40288469
Appreciate it
>>
>>40288421

Bragging rights tho.

If you're on gear you can't talk shit unless you are gargantuan.

Natty all u need to do is get to 'this guy maybe goes to the gym sometime' mode and then you can run your mouth equivalent to someone that is roiding and xbox huge

I'm tempted to pin asap, like really tempted, not trying to get you guys to talk me into it, before someone accuses me.

But then I remember about >muh bragging rights.

I'll see what bloods say, I might end up on TRT or something or Glands style TRT with tren and superdrol mixed in, who knows.

Just want to get big senpai desu

I think fraud gave me body dysmorphia which is good and bad, maybe you need dysmorphia to ever get big?
>>
>>40287824
Hey CP, I was about to email you if you didn't post in the next few threads. Did qtcz end up reaching safely? Having fun??
>>
>>40288512
The only thing that stops me from roiding is legal paranoia
>>
>>40288522
>believing anything cp says
I feel bad for you
>>
File: Snapchat-1034971264.jpg (459KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1034971264.jpg
459KB, 1080x1920px
>>40288512
desu i'm in the same boat as you.

Barely between the line of twink and ottermode and got TRT. Said screw it and started 500mg/week blast. Actual blood test got me at 318ng/dl.

thinking of diddling with tren too but i guess thats for my next cycle.

Gonna see how I look in 20 weeks.
>>
>>40288492

Hi peek.

I will pretend to be really depressed, hunched posture, and wear baggy long sleave shirt and sweatpants.

I look normie ripped in clothes because i wear size small and stuff, I look positivistly skele in a large

Maybe rub some oats or something on the shirt kek, start at the floor when I talk to him, avoid eye contact.

Basically how I was for the first 18 years of my life.

>hard to admit.
>pride

Nah, you seen my blogposting, I am beyond caring what anyone thinks of me, it really is freeing, desu.

The best way to live.

You guys know that feeling when you feel emrassed or ashamed?

I can't remember what it's like.

Sometimes I feel bad, like I feel really bad about shitposting here, but that's not because I care what people here think, it's because I looked at my actions and realized I was doing something that negatively impacted friends of mine, I was embarrassed *at myself*

>Will power is a muscle that needs to be exercised. Get some will power gains.

I don't understand why people don't appreciate your trip way more.

Life is about just banging your head against a wall until you get what you want or you can't bang anymore
>>
>>40288535
How old are you to be on TRT?
>>
>>40288535

is that u natty? 318 ng/l?
>>
File: qtczgf_Touchdown.png (94KB, 499x472px) Image search: [Google]
qtczgf_Touchdown.png
94KB, 499x472px
>>40288264
>5'5"
hey you faggot I'm 5'9" prince of manlets

e-every i-inch c-counts

>>40288212
training and diet are completely locked in now, it was about the first 6 months that were shit. The past six months has been autism recovery

>>40288178
>any more insight or details
as much as it's meme'd, really make sure your training and diet are 100% before hopping on or you'll make the stupid mistake I did of having to correct all of that for 6 months while on cycle wasting time.

>>40288522
holy shit you member'd her landing date, good on you mate. Genuinely impressed.

She landed about an hour ago, is on her way with the other group of AP's to her training school now for 3 days, then it's off to her family.

>>40288534
>>
>>40288594
yes. 1 year progress from ultra skele 55kg to 71 kg
>>
>>40287028

Depends person to person.

Google HCG for avoiding shrinkage.
>>
File: 1485896835253.jpg (85KB, 634x734px) Image search: [Google]
1485896835253.jpg
85KB, 634x734px
>>40288264
>yeah don't actually do that
I agree with this. I think I have heard bimbo recommend something similar too even though he never posts r9k or pol advice. Basically even though someone would do really well by listening to bimbo without any further research, it's important to research shit yourself. You get the courage behind your convictions that is necessary to learn more and ask different questions.

My questions are stupid for now, but as I answer them (or discover the flaws in them), I will improve my understanding. So yes, do not listen to everything I have to say, but see if you find anything useful or new and LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF. I would love for the /fraud/ culture to become more investigative rather than prescriptive.

As for the /pol/-/r9k/ tint to my posts, I still need to see how deep the /pol/ rabbit hole goes before I can feel content giving up that line of thought/investigation. As my test levels are stabilized in the new cruise, /r9k/ stuff doesn't appeal to me anymore so you might notice less and less of it in my posts. Now that women aren't unattainable to me, they don't occupy as much space in my mind. Very freeing experience.

I don't know if I've ever *given advice* based on pol and/or r9k. I hope I haven't. Essays and thoughts are not the same as advice giving. Did you not find any of the primer on Hellenistic thoughts relevant to suicide to be sensible? I don't think any of that was informed by pol or r9k or even lit/his since these things are rarely thought about seriously on 4chan even on good days.

>>40288558
>Life is about just banging your head against a wall until you get what you want or you can't bang anymore
The idea of willpower being a capacity that needs to be exercised and perfected is not my own. I draw my inspiration from St. Augustine. I think anon is right, most of my own personal shit is garbage - anything of value that I can produce is that which I have seen from the shoulders of giants.
>>
File: dnp.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
dnp.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>40288609

>318ng/l
>bigger and more shredded than people on steroids on reddit
>1 year
>natty

ahahahha
ahhahahhahahahahah
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>40288639

If you want it, you will try your hardest, I always believe. Otherwise you didn't really want it.
>>
File: 1481230247214.jpg (19KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481230247214.jpg
19KB, 480x456px
>>40288668
do you know how much of an erection you give me when you give doubts that I was natty in that picture?

going full fucking masT
>>
Trying to put together my first cycle. Can someone give me a quick example of what a beginner test e cycle should look like?

I know you need hcg to stop your balls from shrinking, and pct materials (arimidex, tamoxifen, etc)

but how to structure this?
>>
>>40288685

>guys guys I have low test
>I can't make no gains at all
>it's my low test

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>>40288685

>'wahha wahhha my low test levels are the reason I have no gains after years'

AHAHHAA FUCKING PHOTO SAVED AHAHAHHA

THE 318 NGL TEST LEVEL TOO.

Mirrin'
>>
>>40288691
Reddit Steroids Wiki. Like it says in the absolute first post of this thread. And every /fraud/ thread. Youre asking for the most basic of basic roid knowledge.
>>
>>40288727
>>40288685
Low test beta males (myself included) unequivocally BTFO.
Mirin as well. Age?

>>40288691
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/examples
>>
>>40288754
hey, thanks for the links friendo
>>
>>40288727
what the fuck are you talking about. first you say you mire me, and then you suddenly go full fucking retard and say I complain about no gains.

let me recite exactly what i said; "desu i'm in the same boat as you.

Barely between the line of twink and ottermode and got TRT. Said screw it and started 500mg/week blast. Actual blood test got me at 318ng/dl.

thinking of diddling with tren too but i guess thats for my next cycle.

Gonna see how I look in 20 weeks."

Nowhere did i say i was dissatisfied with my gains, i just wanted to hop on the roid train properly and not do pussy test cyp 100mg/week.

you're really off the spectrum.

also this is me
>>40288685
>>40288535
>>
>>40288774
>you're really off the spectrum.
it's on
>>
>>40288774
He has autism, and wants to be the next masT or supermong so he shit posts all day.
>>
>>40288774
You must be new to 4chan. Alex was greentexting a hypothetical situation that seems absurd/laughable in view of your progress that he is admiring. My instinct is to recommend you lurk pol to get a sense of the variety of posting styles present on 4chan but apparently anons here think pol is cancer so maybe they have some better suggestions on better ways to get exposed/immersed in 4chan culture.
>>
What's the point of adding EQ to a Test cycle if theyre so similar?
>>
>3 months worth of 60mg ed pharma ralox is not even 40 dollars
jesus christ this stuff is cheap
>>
>>40288774

obviously the green text is the shitposts that people with no gains write

'I have no gains because of my test levels'

then you post the photo looking big and lean after a year... with low test...

Mirrin as in mirrin, and 318 ngl as in especially mirrin that you did it with 318 ngl test levels...

>you're really off the spectrum.

;/
>>
>>40288810
>>40288823
oh rofl my bad alex. i'm used to your harsh autism sorry.
>>
>>40288821
>tfw took raloxifene for 3 months because i read studies that it would shrink my gyno
>didn't do anything at all

gonna try tamoxifen next, and if that doesn't work, i'm gonna fucking take a cleaver to my chest
>>
File: red.webm (1MB, 760x720px) Image search: [Google]
red.webm
1MB, 760x720px
I know you guys don't talk about sources here, and I'm not asking for them.

If I want good quality gear for my first cycle, am I better off just asking my drug dealer to get them (he says he can), asking an obviously roided up guy at my gym (who I don't know) or just buying online (I've bought acid online before no problem, but never gear)

Just which is my best bet?
>>
>>40288821
>minimum order is 100 dollars
fug

what else should I get in pharma form then, I already have enough asin to last me until the end of time
>>
>>40288857
buying online at a good well respected community is your best bet. i'd love to help you out but i got a 3 day ban before discussing sources.

hit me up @ [email protected]
>>
>>40288847

post routine (general is fine, like 'upper lower, or brosplit, etc) + time spent training every week?

curious
>>
>>40288857
Online is my opinion. Why fuck around with a small time local drug dealer when you can just use a proxy and bitcoins to order for a 900-times verified source on reddit who has proven quality gear with blood tests to show it? Your local drug dealer doesn't have shit on that.
>>
>>40288859
nolva

alternatively load up on a fuckton of viagra/cialis
>>
>>40288857
>>40288857
If your in the UK eroids is legit.
>>
>>40288886
I already have some ugl nolva on hand, but I'm not coming off any time soon so it'll be of questionable use

I also have some ugl cialis that I haven't tested yet... maybe I'll try viagra too.
>>
>>40288922
>that moment when you realize your fucking apartment is a pharmacy
>>
File: IMG_20160910_020422.jpg (3MB, 4146x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160910_020422.jpg
3MB, 4146x2592px
>>40288878
Pretty much a modified brosplit. Usually do a weekly rhythm of

Monday: Chest + Weak points (1-2 hours)
Tuesday: Biceps + weak points (1-1.5 hours)
Wednesday: Shoulders (2 hours)
Thursday: Triceps + weak points ( 1-1.5 hours)
Friday: Legs + Abs (1.5-2hours)

I do lots of volume for my shoulders because I feel like they are lacking. I tend to keep a day between chest and shoulders since I have issues with my shoulders every now and then. Because of this my shoulders are a weak point so I do some rehabilitation exercises in the weak points to strengthen my rotator cuff.

Legs are also added into weak points + some back work every now and then. I throw in lots of traps in my shoulder day and superset them sometimes on weak point days.

Usually train 5/6 times a week and eat 3.500kcal daily.
>>
File: 1486271279526.jpg (117KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486271279526.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>40288869
>>40288883
Thanks friendos, I can definitely handle /r/verified

>>40288896
I'm unfortunately not a bong.
>>
File: jre.jpg (130KB, 960x890px) Image search: [Google]
jre.jpg
130KB, 960x890px
jesus fucking christ AJ was one Joe's podacast

this is gonna be the best 3 hours of laying in bed ever

where's my fucking dmt
>>
>>40288944

>split
>in the gym hours each day
>looks great
>great progress

I never saw it coming, not in 1 million years was I gonna guess.
>>
>>40289015
Do you think strength training doesn't work or something? Or just ss what about like a 3-5 day periodisation where you bench squat 3 times a week.
>>
Time to start tren
Misogyny here I come

>>40288992
Get your pickle jars ready
>>
>>40289102
>here I come
>>>>>>>>implying
>>
Can someone explain to me why AI is so much cheaper going through my source than via clearnet (legit) pharma sites?

Adex and Asin like $70 more.

Is it just that they're name brand or are the AI's homebrewed?
>>
>>40289150
your source buys raws for that shit from china just like everything else it sells.
>>
>>40289150
pharma ai is expensive as fuck.

which is kinda idiotic since indian generic ai's are just as good because noone and i tell you noone fucks up AI's like adex or asin unless you got a retarded UGL.
>>
>>40289164
>>40289172
Gotcha. I got a good source but they ran out, and the other sources seem to be short on AI as well. I'll just keep my eye out for a refill cause Im sure as shit not shelling out 110 for 30.
>>
>>40289035

I think strength training is ideal to make strength gains and very very slow for making gains in lean mass, ie, body building.

I think bodybuilders should so bodybuilding training and powerlifters should do strength training

It is really really telling when you see a natty with test levels of 318ng/l that is bigger and leaner than PLG trips on steroids after years and competing and shit

People should train for their goals.

I will always have a grudge about the people advising SS for bodybuilding.

I spent my first two weeks in the gym doing some modified SS shit, SS + curls + ab roller.

I wasted 2 weeks I could've been training.

NatT was the one that saved me, NatT told me to do a split.

I owe him big time

If I didn't make that first fucking shitpost in this general and start talkig to NatT I could have been doing starting strength RIGHT NOW LOL
>>
>>40289102
Is 2017 going to be the year you ruin yourself and lose your virginity by sleeping with 3dpd?
>>
Is MK677 meme tier? How were your guys experiences with it? Anyone run it alone and is EA's MK a ruse?
>>
>>40281358
What's your personal experience with losing fat and gaining muscle on tren?
true or false?
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 640x1136px
>>40283375
This is 100% accurate, EFFORT TRUMPS ALL.

Effort > hormones, meme routines, meme diets

You know if you're busting your ass and that's what it takes to change. I remember being a 5x5 faggot starting out and getting nowhere even following all the gay sticky shit. Busting my ass with volume is what really made progress (well that and injecting bathtub chemicals).

Daily reminder that every day kahuna stays off dope he grows bigger and stronger. 2017 YEAR OF KAHUNA.
>>
File: 1484430385628.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484430385628.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>40289110
Watch me, fucc boi

>>40289312
2017 year of the gf
>>
>>40289471
>tfw jerry will never lose his virginity in ur boipucci but will squander it on some 3d instead
>>
File: 1483550330336.jpg (142KB, 508x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483550330336.jpg
142KB, 508x525px
>>40289471
>>40289489
>>
>ordering gh
>order adds $1,000 shipping.
What am I missing here?
>>
>>40289444
Based freeruns
>>
aware that anabolics speed up recovery, instead of a natty doing PxPxLxx can someone on gear do a PPLxPPLx and recover just fine and could you just blast shoulders and traps everyday for max gains in androgen rich areas?
>>
>>40289587
I figured this out, nvm
>>
>>40288810
I don't understand how you can stand to browse pol with any regularity.

The negativity in general and all the shitposting drives me mad within an hour or two.
>>
>>40283653

Yeah I got diagnosed as a kid, doctors put me on the meth (adderall) when I was like 6,

>are you medicated

CLEARLY NOT LOL
>>
>>40288855
I'm in the same situation anon. Need to get other financial obligations in order then I'm gonna take a trip to Mexico and get the titties removed.
>>
File: 1447159608054.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
1447159608054.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>40289699
Nice jbs.

But think about it like a rabbit hole. If you dealt with the initial uneasiness where would it lead you? Imagine how thick your skin would get from immersing yourself in it for 4+ hours a day for months on end. Pic very related. I really never realized that pol was viewed so poorly outside of pol. With r9k it is kinda obvious that 90% of it is ironic shitposting so I kinda assumed that context spills over into mentions of r9k-themes on other boards.
>>
File: peoplelisten.png (84KB, 1309x438px) Image search: [Google]
peoplelisten.png
84KB, 1309x438px
>>40289648

THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY.

I convinced this guy to get off SS, and start 8-12 rep range brosplitting.

HE GONNA MAKE IT SO HARD.

I'm gonna get back on online dating, get those stupid screencaps.

That's the only thing anons respond to, is screencaps of you talking to sluts.

I don't care, why he gonna make it, but he gonna make it, he gonna make it so hard.

This made me so unreasonably happy, FUCK.

I will be happy for YEARS to come when this guy post his pics.

Now I know how MasT feels when I post my progress, this is the BEST feeling.
>>
Fuck it going big

>1500mg test e
>350 test p
>25 sdrol
>40 var
>>
>>40289605
natties should already be doing PPLxPPL lmao
>>
>>40289489
Post feminine penis

>>40289768
11 months to hit 400lbs! Start bulking already
>>
>>40289768
post plans for AI dosing on all of that
>>
>>40289791
Trying 25mg daily asin
>>
>>40289808
Good luck dude, I'm sure you'll get it dialed in soon enough.

Will be interested to hear about what supplements/minerals you're stacking with it too. Still supplementing taurine and potassium?

Maybe it's not a huge amount of gear for you but I've been reading about the adrenal insufficiency stuff (where your body doesn't produce enough cortisol) that people who blast hard multiple times a year run into and am wondering if you're concerned about it or trying to mitigate the effects of it. Mostly stuff from that camel guy taeien (sp?) who stoya was very interested in. Got a lot of info just floating around in my head - need to do a proper blast at some point to put it into practice and see what parts of his advice are useful and work.
>>
>just ordered 110 pills of 100mg ea viagra because I needed to pad an order of ralox out
I remember when I thought roiding would be cheap
>>
File: 1485901429210.jpg (53KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
1485901429210.jpg
53KB, 600x812px
>>40289901
if you're in the US email me

[email protected]
>>
File: 1477960536651.jpg (280KB, 1142x698px) Image search: [Google]
1477960536651.jpg
280KB, 1142x698px
>>40289220
SS is shit because Rippetoad barely knows what he's talking about, but is an excellent salesman. The knowledge base available to newer lifters is filled with conflicting broscience and people trying to sell you a product. So Mark branded himself as a 'coach' for 'serious lifters' who want nothing to do with egotistical vanity of bodybuilding. The result is contrarians and inexperienced flock to him and use his program, which does work. But not very well. There's not nearly enough volume and taking a new lifter through just heavy sets of five primes the nervous system over everything else. Especially because new lifters have no athletic background and aside from their couple sets of squats every other day, don't have any sort of physical activity, leading to in general underdeveloped bodies and cardiovascular systems. So they stall out pretty early from the repetitive stimulus, and since their strength has stalled and everyone estats how far they got on the program, assume their recovery is the problem and begin to bulk up on milk and peanut butter. And thus the meme is manifest.

In all reality strength training should have tons of volume, as much as any bodybuilding program. As well as a form of LISS around 2hrs cumulative weekly and lots of GPP (general physical preparedness, think sled drags and weighted carries. Or think working a manual labor job, same concept). This is to ensure your muscular system is functioning fully and properly, and over time doing more work actually improves recovery, even between sets.

The only true differences between an optimal bodybuilding routine and an optimal strength routine are exercise selection and intensity ranges. But, even still, you should hit different rep ranges as a bodybuilder anyway to avoid accommodation. The body enjoys new stimuli

>Wrote an essay. Not sure why. Hope it helps
>>
>>40289901
Faggot ass "" gamers"" spend more on their stupid shit than roids and generic gh costs from the prices I am getting
>>
>>40289923
I intentionally bought pharma my dude
>>
File: 1459293794366.png (225KB, 436x358px) Image search: [Google]
1459293794366.png
225KB, 436x358px
>>40284965
>Lifting experience: About a year
>Hopping on roids already

oof
>>
>>40289605
>PxPxLxx
You better be fucking memeing me
>>
>>40289727
It's not about the acidity, there's enough of that here. It's that you can tell the people posting in general are not living happy lives and it bleeds into the tone of their posts. I'm extremely empathetic in the way my worldview and thoughts are formed, so I have to be careful where I browse.

I in general approve of the idea of a board dedicated to what pol is, but the reality is it's filled with shitters who tend to just bring each other down.
>>
>>40289901
>not buying proviron too, to add variety and assist in gyno removal

JUST
>>
>>40290027
Been reading, can't decide if I should run 8 IUs of gh for 5 days on 2 off, or 6 IUs ED

You have any idea or no? Supposedly the 2 days off (but non-consecutive) prevent you from fucking your own natural gh production in the long term
>>
File: 1484933918599.jpg (396KB, 950x949px) Image search: [Google]
1484933918599.jpg
396KB, 950x949px
>>40290031
Fair enough. I don't disagree with you. Someone told me the following yesterday. Maybe I've graduated pol. Found the light at the end of the tunnel. I no longer post, I just use pol to stay on top of habbenings and trump updates.

>>40284026
>Someone on /pol/ told me that I don't belong on 4chan if I am not pessimistic about the world and achieving positive outcomes in it (after I dominated him in argument, for context). Is it true?
>>
>>40290068
autism
>>
>>40290068
>missing the opportunity to call them trumpdates

sad
>>
>>40290046
I really haven't researched that specifically enough to say with any certainty. I would ask Brick.
>>
>>40290068
the longer you end up on pol the more you become as insane as me. well atleast im trying to be alpha and am working on sell improvment more so than before
>>
>>40290084
FUCK
>>
>>40290068
>>40290117
wish i never found that board tb h, would've saved me all kinds of grief
>>
>>40288992
Great podcast, AJ smoked some weed and went off.
>>
Went to Bitcoin ATM for the first time today, holy fuck that was easy. Scan drivers license, put in phone number, enter cash, scan QR code from blockchain. Bam. So happy this MFer is 20 min from my new place.
>>
>>40289901
>pad an order

What does that mean?
>>
>>40290218
>>40288859
>>
File: 1483117185846.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483117185846.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>40290142
besides being a bigger time sink than anime in my life i would say its been pretty helpful in understanding the world and past grieves and memes countries share amongst themselves.

also means learning new shit is fun because one way or another you can always find its connection to another topic and how seeminly different problems have a correlation(not always causation), algebra didn't teach me how to solve shit on my own, but /pol/ sure did with an oven or two you can solve lots of problems.
>>
>>40290213
Feds can't track who used a bitcoin address, or what? I don't see the advantage to using it if you're scanning real ID + phone number
>>
File: 234234234.jpg (40KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
234234234.jpg
40KB, 501x600px
>>40290206
absolutely 10/10
>>
>>40290236
You're really fucking gay dude.
>>
File: 1478135347733.jpg (623KB, 2893x3172px) Image search: [Google]
1478135347733.jpg
623KB, 2893x3172px
>>40290300
>>40290300
new bread

>>40290297
love you to homo.
>>
>>40289932

I always enjoy learning and discussing stuff so thanks for the clearly well thought out reply dude.

Yeah, I've heard people say to switch up rep ranges as a bodybuilder , new stimuli.

I think maybe for a new Lifter the best thing is just a shitload of volume though, honestly, and a higher rep range helps.

The muscles respond so well to stimuli at this point why would I even need to show them new stimuli right?

>primes the nervous system over anything else

Interesting, dude. I thought that was ideal for strength training, you are just training the nervous system? So why not do low rep range huge weights and little volume?

There are 1 powerlifters in my gym actually, very strong, that's how he lifts. Heavy sets, ton of weight, couple of reps, I never really care what they do so I don't count, but it's usually like a few I think. Huge break in between sets, like 10 minutes. I think he just does one of the big three in one day, 3 day split, and then he does the abducter machines every day is in the gym and leaves

What he does
is do a set of 3 reps, then the guy actually jumps on a cardio machine, for 10 minutes and does LITT really slow then he does another set.

It's impossible to tell what kind of lean mass is on his body, because of his body composition (not memeing, I legit. Don't know, what he would look like after a year of PMSF ((lol)).

Guy is kind of a meme, but his training clearly has worked based on how I personally have never seen anyone lift anywhere close to what he does

>untrained body

Yeah, I in general feel a lot more athletic now , I dunno, like I can do a lot of cardio and stuff without getting out of breath,

That wasn't my goal but I guess an unintended consequence of training
>>
>>40290329
What is it with you fags writing 17 line blogs
>>
>>40289932
I liked it m8
>>
>>40290425
Its just Alex and glands and a couple other trips using the board as a blog. If you say anything its

>hurr durr sho pixxx faggggggg

Meanwhile basic questions go unanswered.
>>
Been taking 400mg test c pinning 200 tues and 200 Thursday. I've been taking it since dec 1st and saw minimal gains.

What do I do
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.