[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/ steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 63

File: 800px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png (306KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png
306KB, 800x710px
/fraud/ steroids general

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk
previously on body dysmorphia general:
>>>>>>40264978
>>
bimbos 6'5 at 240 lean and 260 at his max

BMI of 28.5 and 30.8, it makes him look huge as shit for his height.

anything less than that and your leaner and anything more than that and your puffy.

stay around the 30 BMI range with or without roids and you'll be big guy mode

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

reaching le nattty limit post from previous.
>>
>>40272171

Lol I am being trolled aren't I
>>
>>40272188
>I meant how much lean mass I need to gain before I look the same dry as I do pumped now

Lol I am being trolled aren't I

you didnt even post your height and wheight common man get specifc dont be so fucking general. you deserve to eat shit and die from it.

does your bro science say anything better than mine ?
>>
>>40272188

'Hey guys I weigh an undisclosed amount'

'How much would I personally need to gain to be the same size pumped as I am now dry'

>b-Bimbo weighs X amount

L0l
>>
>>40272188
nah he does that occasionally. no hard feelings pls, we have worse guys here believe me

>>40271846
>785lbs jefferson deadlift
wew lad if the bar is not bending you are just pretending

and yeah shoutout to brian alsruhe, you can really see he loves what he does and it being impressive and motivational is more of a cool coincidence lol
>>
>>40272212
i troll in the hopes of being wrong and learning from those who know better.

but this anon is fucking retarded thinking that he can get away with a question like that and not get a retarded answer back at him.

arbitrary diettribe is what this drivel sniffle has becometh a mong us'th
>>
>>40272258

>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 1468996124145.gif (614KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468996124145.gif
614KB, 640x360px
>>40272277
i wasnt asshole

i think BMI of 30 is perfect big guy mode

sorry i mustve refrased that but until someone says its not then you can eat a dick
>>40272163
seems more logical than not does it ?
>>
>>40272277
your probaly a skinny twink who needs to gain 20-40lbs anyways so im certain that would put you in the 30 range no issue. 2-3 years time natty to pack it on or half that roiding.

staying the same sized pumped as i am now dry doesnt realy mean much when your small doesnt it ?
>>
>>40272287

Ok but that's your opinion and shit and not relevant. Maybe I think BMI of 25 or 35 is perfect at contest bf %, maybe I wanna be Ronnie Coleman, maybe I wanna be a twink, you don't know me senpai

>>40272315

I mean you nailed me, desu, But still, my question was me wondering how much weight do I need to gain to be same size dry as I am pumped now?

This was the fucking question, and you just went way off topic, the other guy goes '6-8 lbs' I mean, thanks.

All you had to do was say 7 8 6 whatever, a number dude.
>>
>>40272435
>you just went way off topic,
>implying

>All you had to do was say 7 8 6 whatever, a number dude.

yet he says

>you don't know me senpai

>the other guy goes '6-8 lbs' I mean, thanks.
>implying
thats any good advice or better than the one i gave you

how dense are you austism-sama, you provided me with nothing and i provided you with something that was close enough to your answer in my own bro science terms.

ill just pull an alex on this one and say your attacking me for the hell of it.

either way provide more info now or you wont expect to find a better anwser to what i made for you. learn to give details FFS thats all i crave anyways.
>>
>>40272475

Dude, come on.

>I am tiny and I feel tiny (duh)
>with a pump I am much happier with my size than dry
>I am wondering how much lean mass I need to pack on to feel dry like I do pumped

Such a simple question, and bam, anon comes up with an awnser to my question in 30 seconds, cut and dry, "gain 8 lbs lean and you're there"

And you go off on this tangent about what you believe to be an ideal BMI for your goals, and what you perceive to be big.

It's just so unrelated to what I was asking.

>attacking

Just fucking banter because I can't understand if you are trolling me or not honestly
>>
>>40272504
>with a pump I am much happier with my size than dry

noob lifter detected.

>I am wondering how much lean mass I need to pack on to feel dry like I do pumped

finally its been explained what you really mean by it.

that pump look your going after is chaseing the purple dragon you realize that i've been giving you a reachable goal, if you chase after the pumped look you'll be chaseing after the big guy look.

if you chase after that cut look you'll have a smaller figure to go after and diet down with it.
i gave you a frame work because you wanted another hit of the creatine from the board before you began the endless cycle of get big but feel small syndrome.

what your asking is meaningless, because better terms to ask are how do (i be large with dick skin so i can get that vascular look )

i promise you would get more specific answers from all of us rather than gain x lbs without giving me your BF% Bodywheight and height.

some people get pumps some dont some react to creatine and roids better than most and others are shit out of luck.

what you described meant nothing without detailed context and goals or the lexicon to describe exscatly what your looking for with example pictures and such. dickskin is a term for dry thats exampled plenty and so is vascular.

either way bed time and good luck finding your anwser, get swole or fuck the mole.
>>
Come on PLEASE dont let muscle memory be a meme.
Can I get it back in 1-2 months if I work hard on good gear?
>>
>>40272504
what grandpa is trying to say is that those 8lbs the guy suggest that would achive that look could go anywhere on your body , legs, core and back have alot of surface area when the only pump you need is your arms shoulder and chest. for dat look.

workouts geared towards those muscles would do the trick and getting his retarder brosciene out of the way hes implying that your thinking of getting the whole body the pump look, hence the BMI thing and demanding for details while you hold em off which outrages the autist in all of us here
>>
>>40272633

>hates glands

'Wah was glands does what he wants to do, glands looks out for glands, glands is making it, I am doing nothing with my life wah'

'Whaha whaha I roiding for girls can't get no girls glands turns down girls'

'Wahha an autistic kid is zyzz into it up and not lifting for girls and I can't lose my virginity'

You all so fucking mad love to hate on glands.

You gotta try to feel superior to someone about your morality or this or that, but you talk shit about glands hide behind anon.

But it's fine because he doesn't fit your defintion of a good person.

*you are all hypocrites*

Glands is glands, you are fake
>>
>>40272710
Shut up alexa
>>
>>40272710

Hey glands, did u know that all these anon posters are perfect people? Never did anything bad in their life or said anything bad in their life.

With such a shining morality, you think they could get their dick wet. WrOng.

Glands = real

Shit talk anon= fake as fuck or Jesus, never ever did anything wrong in his life.

You people don't understand, don't get it.

You meet someone like glands, or me, you can trust, because we would never lie to you because we just don't care what you think.

Normies, normies, they just lie to protect their reputation.

When u gonna learn?
>>
>>40272756
Shut up alexa
>>
how much should i wait if i wanna jump on a cycle again? Palumbo said something like 6 weeks but i know the general rule is time on=time off.

Planning to stay about 8 weeks off then jump on again.
>>
>>40272775

OK you keep hating glands I am sure he will fucking wake up miserable and shit, and not just throw back his head and laugh his ass off at your angst bitch

You never gonna learn EVER

I read the shit you retards shitpost at me and then I plow some 17 year old and then bang a gross 2/10 and do whatever the fuck I want, stay life so boring you got to talk shit and judge glands

And I laugh my fucking ass off at you people even thinking for one single second I give a shit or glands gives a shit
>>
File: IMG_1668.png (989KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.png
989KB, 750x1334px
That sodium pump had me shitting fot two hours.
>>
>>40272806
Time on = time off or until bloodwork comes back perfect.
>>
>>40272811
Shut up alexa
>>
>>40272668
this. those 8-10lbs one often hears are implying perfect proportionate distribution. which is not gonna happen for most people.
>>
>>40272831
l-lewd!
>>
>>40272818
>literally no fat people in colorado
one would think otherwise, given weed munchies and such
>>
Is an acid buffer like baking soda a good preworkout? If so I shouldn't take it at the same time when I'm digesting food right?
>>
>>40272994
It's because in Colorado it's super easy to do fun shit outside. I lived there for a year and every weekend my buddies and I would go hiking or camping or just toss a ball around for a few hours. There a kinda culture of fitness there that most places lack.
>>
>>40273031
>good preworkout
no
>I shouldn't take it at the same time when I'm digesting food
yes
>>
>>40273036
makes sense. was memeing anyway because they (((only))) have 15-26% obesity, but haha lazy stoners amirite
>>
>>40273078
Nah people in CO get blazed and go hiking lol
>>
>>40273209
well why the fuck not. shame i stopped blazing it long ago, was fun and made eating over maintenance less of a chore for then-twink me heh
>>
File: 1480140896517s.jpg (3KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1480140896517s.jpg
3KB, 125x109px
Is Asin dose on a Test cycle pretty much just trial and error? Feel like I understood Adex better.

Wait a week and then do 12.5 EOD or E3D?
>>
File: trens.jpg (332KB, 1394x796px) Image search: [Google]
trens.jpg
332KB, 1394x796px
Been running 600mg of Test E a week with 100mg of Tren A eod with dbol and anadrol to taste.

This is my first time using tren. I shoot it eod in the right glute and shoot my test E every 3-4 days in my left glute. I have shot test E in my right glute before as well.

Everytime without fail I get a golfball sized lump on my right glute even though I aspirate, and am using 1 and 1/2 inch 23g needles. I know for sure its the tren because I never get it with test (even though my tren is only 100mg/ml and my test is 300mg/ml I shoot only a ml of both at a time).

Isn't overly painful unless I hit it hard, don't even notice its there, usually lasts about 4 days so I have to do one injection high and one injection low. This has happened every time for the past 8 injections of tren. The sides are also hitting me hard as fuck, I've been doing it for 3 weeks and definitely notice the tren in me.

The tren I get is from one of the most reliable sources on the planet so I know they aren't throwing anything extra in here. Am I just getting a bad reaction to tren? Am I allergic or something? I don't feel sick, just got trensomnia/sweats/libido/anxiety from it, no one else seems to get this though. I always make doubly sure to rub my glute to prevent it from balling up. One time I saw a bruise that looked like the needle making a line through the bump.

Pic very related, am I dying? Does anyone else get this? Its not gana make me stop, but I'm just wondering if I should cut back.
>>
>>40273401
do nothing until you get e2 sides
a list of general symptoms (may or may not be accurate)
>Mood swings
>itchy/puffy nips
>slight bloat
>melancholic mood

if you start feeling this start with the lowest dose you can take and then up if not enough. EOD is preferred but honestly e3d is fine unless you're running more compounds.
>>
>>40273405
try a different site, it might be because the oil is not properly dispersing for some reason or you accidently got it all subq.
>>
File: 1471574581437.jpg (121KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471574581437.jpg
121KB, 658x960px
>>40273405
>pharma tren
>>
>>40273416
Yea I would split them but they came in capsules. Sounds good.
>>
File: 1483853134466.jpg (25KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1483853134466.jpg
25KB, 296x296px
>>40273468
>being poor and taking roids
no source talk anyways slut butt
>>
File: 1459066066693.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459066066693.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>40273485
They literally do not make pharmaceutical tren
>>
>>40273427
Lol is it even possible to get it subq with a 1 1/2 23g? Especially in a glute.

Plus I'm sure if It was in skin instead of muscle it would take longer then 30-40 seconds for cc, I've seen dudes hit a vein or do a subq shot and it goes in almost instantly.
>>
>>40273468
what's on the vial is the name of the lab

that guy's getting banned btw
>>
>>40273504
Yes, no one does. Its not pharmaceutical tren, you ever even seen a source? Borderline 90% of them start their name off with some form of "Pharma".

"pharma this" "Pharma that" or "some edgy shit - pharma" its a name.
>>
>>40273508
if you're very fat or just retarded yes.
>>
>>40273485
>>40273532

This is not source talk.
>>
File: 1465918519401.jpg (691KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1465918519401.jpg
691KB, 2592x1944px
> drunk as usual but trying to figure out how lazers/lasers work (I insist on lazer as the mis-spelling 'laser' is an invention of the inept; lay-zer like lazy as opposed to lah-ser)
> with a lazer a computer can 'see' in color wthout the use of graphics processing
> thus the black/white coordinates of a barcode are transmitted to a computer with the use of a lazer
> but lazers travel in one direction
> but lazers are transmitting informating back to their origin
> lazers must travel through time much like quantum entanglement

Is this madness? I Google it and find multiple references to how 'lasers' are the secret to time travel but I find little on how lazers actually work.. how they transmit information back to their origin. I was under the impression that there are infinite light waves bouncing off of infinite surfaces and thus cameras work by capturing those light waves but it doesn't explain lazers at all.
>>
>>40273568
I guess anything's possible you put it that way. You'd have to be a fat cunt to have a 1 1/2 inch of fat on your ass like that.
>>
>>40272831
reminder to train legs while you roid atleast once a week or youll look like this
>>
>>40273586
I don't think source talk is quite the same as talking about the mass prefix or suffix of every ugl on the planet. Pharma is prob the most generic thing you could put in front of gear.
>>
>>40273591
Have you ever, like, bro, have you ever really, LOOKED at your hands, for like, an hour? Dank shit.
>>
>>40273653
posting vials with a lab's name on them, however, is source talk
>>
>>40273653
That's exactly what I'm saying.

>>40273624
Not gonna judge Bimbos methods but I really dont think most people should run a Bro split while juicing

Push/Legs/Pull rest /Push/Legs/Pull
Tried and true.
>>
>>40273658
If you can tell what that blurred to fuck name on there is you ALREADY know the lab. I don't think anyone calls their lab just "pharma"
>>
>>40273663
Agree, brosplit is shit unless you train your legs hard as fuck, and no one here probs even trains hard kek
>>
>>40273591
Pumping electrons from a ground state to an excited state leading to population inversion and spontaneous stimulated emission collapsing the excited state and emitting a ton of photons.
>>
>>40273672
So why is everyone who looks good using a 5 day split instead of your stupid ass ppl
>>
>>40273624
Stopping leg work has been great for pants
I actually fit in jeans again
>>
File: sandy-hook.jpg (2MB, 3000x2904px) Image search: [Google]
sandy-hook.jpg
2MB, 3000x2904px
>>40273656

I'm not high and I don't consider our hands to be any kind of marvel. The only difficulty we have with making hands is making parts small enough with enough power. But our sight, our adaptive recognition, the relativity of our mind -- that is what is hard to replicate.

>>40273734

Sure but how does that transmit information back to the source? Say at the grocery store, a computer uses a laser to read every black and white pixel of a barcode. How? How can a lazer transmit the color/'resulting wavelength' of the surface it hits back to the origin?

It seems to me that a phenomena like quantum entanglement is in play. The computer knows what the lazer will hit as soon as it emits the lazer. A kind of feedback that 'travels' through time, or more appropriately, ignores time.

This would mean that the elites are lying to us so, pic related.
>>
>>40273895
good lord you are retarded
>>
>>40273754
Im not saying you need to have huge legs, just proportioned to your body. And he doesnt have legs like that
>>
anyone got tips for getting blood work done in Toronto/GTA?
>>
>>40273895
>How can a lazer transmit the color/'resulting wavelength' of the surface it hits back to the origin?
literally all you had to do was google "how do barcodes work" to not look like (more of) a completely lunatic loon

barcodes work by the amount of light reflected back once shone at by a laser. black = almost no light reflected = 1, white = light reflected completely = 0
>>
File: 1480145778576s.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1480145778576s.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>40273747
This sentence almost gave me cancer.
>>
>>40273920
>>40273754

depends on your goals how do you guys not understand shit that I understand with an IQ of 70?

A bodybuilder needs to have big legs.

If you are men's physique or lifting for girls, why on earth would you need or want big quads?

If you want a proportional and balanced physique then you want medium sized legs, so don't train legs often.

I train my quads a lot, larger quads will increase my TDEE so I can eat more food, plus, it will increase my stats, height/weight, plus, If I ever wanna be a bodybuilder, well, then at least I have some mass on my quads instead of letting them atrophy or not gaining any...

Legs is the biggest part of you, so if you care about your numbers, you should be training them.

Also,

Do you think this is natty roleplay? I called him out, we will see if he produces a photo of some sterons

>>40273557

>(RAGE)

No way this guy is on gear.
>>
>>40273895
Of course you would believe in the Sand Hook conspiracy bullshit.

>requires the collaboration of hundreds of government workers, indepedent workers, civilians, children
>I live in Ohio and can buy a Ar-15 on 10 minutes notice

Yea man those globalists Dems really got us huh
>>
>>40273754
Gap makes these stretchy jeans that are amazing. They're super comfy and actually fit my legs
>>
>>40273895
>replies to my half-assed shitposting, in a way that has me ponder the topic in all seriousness for a moment
JUST
>>
>>40273984
>it will increase my stats, height
>increase height
manlets, when will they learn
>>
>>40274141

I meant big legs will give me more impressive numbers, IE, higher weight at the same bf %

IE more impressive stats
>>
>tfw almost done with dnp
>muscles are not nearly as full as I want(tho it's more defined, can't wait for the glycogen to come back and water to go out)

Kind of hate seeing myself in the gym mirror, still lightyears better than those fucking paki/indian shits or the old white retirees that inhabit the weight room tho.
>>
>bad shoulder joint
>Grip strength on that arm is inexplicably weaker

Doing barbell shrugs yesterday and I had to drop the weight because my right hand just couldnt grip anymore. I was pretty pissed. Should I:

>Buy gloves
>Buy wraps
>Buy both?

My fear with wraps has been that, if my grip fully slips, itll hang my shoulder out of its socket like a pen cap.
>>
>>40273624
Except I train legs at least 3x a week
>>
File: natural bodybuilding.jpg (42KB, 650x394px) Image search: [Google]
natural bodybuilding.jpg
42KB, 650x394px
lol

hmm seems familiar
>>
>>40274523
yeah don't worry bimbo, your upperbody just fucking dwarfs your legs. its normal after a certain point.
>>
>>40274516
I use wraps on shrugs
Highly recommend, guaranteed extra plate
>>
>>40274714
tfw forearms are fucking toothpicks and cause me to fail deadlift sets
>>
>>40274729
I have to use wraps on my working sets
Fuck hook grip
>>
>>40274758
>hook grip

Yep, this is why Im snagging wraps.

Going to grab the Rogue Padded ones.
>>
Whats your guys opinion on rack pulls? I really like them.
>>
>>40274838
i really, really like this image
>>
>talk to girl during winter break
>ran some experiments to get a pattern
>whenever I'd ignore her or not talk to her, she'd post snap stories with guys
>when I'd talk to her, she wouldnt
>fast forward to school, back in town
>fuck her
>keeps being flirty
>stops being flirty when on period, standoffish, doesnt want to hang out
>starts sending flirty snaps again, dont want to put up with her shit so I dont respond
>starts posting pics with guys again
>red flag

Im about to do 350mg test for a bit, assuming estro is under control, would a clean diet be the only thing I need to control water weight?
>>
Going to be doing my first tren cycle soon, starting test on monday and add tren in about 4 or 5 weeks. Question about dosing though-

I know ED is best but i dont want to have to worry about pinning on saturdays so is something like
D1: 50 mg
D2: 50 mg
D3: 50 mg
D4: 50 mg
D5: 75mg
D6: 0 ng
D7: 50 mg

Suitable? Would be doing 300 mg test 2x per week
>>
>>40275021
bit weird but i guess it works as long as its acetate.
>>
>>40274729
alternate 5lbs wrist roller 5xf and heavy-ish db/kb swings 3x6 (per arm) at the end of every workout. no joke or memeing.
>>
this place is kinda notorious and I am long time natty without any plan to ever change this, at least not pre 40-50

but I have been thinking about test a bit and need your knowledge

I heard that testosterone plays an important role in brain development during pregnancy. men have higher test than women and men are more intelligent than women, have larger brains, higher IQ and everything. depressed people have low test and depression literally kills neurons

I dont have any evidence but it seems like it is definitely possible that test can have an effect on the adult brain

where I am getting at: is there any scientific data on test supplementation and effect on brain? more specifically, any data whether test encourages neuro- and synaptogenesis, e.g. makes you more intelligent?
>>
>>40275184
correlations but no real actual effects on brain afaik.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00207459008986644
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/00207459008986645
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306453009000304
>>
>>40275220
thank you

because I'd probably give away my natty card if there turned out to be a significant nootropic effect
>>
hey bimbo go give this guy some help or training or something before we end up with another

give him a routine or something

>starting strength plus pizza

tragedy for me to meme about and circlejerk over

>>40274990

>been lifting for one month
>if i don't see progress I will look into gear
>Starting strength

u are obligated to stop this, now is your chance to stop it BEFORE it happens instead of afterwards, scolding them.
>>
>>40275257
I'll agree with you on this one as considering gear after a fucking month is absolutely crazy. Nothing wrong with training for strength though
>>
>>40275184
no. lotsa correlation not much causation. estrogen does change some however minute related things in girls during puberty but that is irrelevant both in the big picture and for us males to learn anything from lol
>>
File: comeonpepe.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
comeonpepe.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>40275304

>guy wants to look bigger
>hmm why is my strength routine not making me look bigger
>better roid to make less gains than a natty on a hypertrophy routine

I posted before saying how you should try to have correct nutrition and correct training before roiding.

I see steroids as a "last step" as far as bodybuilding.

Of course I will be flamed because

>natty cuckold
>yolo zyzz 420 tren 100 lbs get big come on

but it's my thoughts on the subject
>>
>>40275257
finally you have found someone worthy of your scorn

do not take this as invitation to keep doing it though kek
>>
>>40275331
hypertyophy doesnt work unless you are on roids
>>
>>40272651
How long did you take off?
I was off about three(ish) months due to my collegiate soccer season (Har Har US fag). Was low 180s before I started training for season, and was 170 throughout season. Got back to 185 in about a month and a half natty. So, geared would obviously be a quicker transition depending on the time off
>>
File: 1481227626040.jpg (230KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1481227626040.jpg
230KB, 600x760px
>>40275331
his nutrition was on point, he should just do more isolation.

SS is fine its just compounds all fucking day long, no shit you get zero size.

People are fucking haters either way though.

>Do a hypertrophy routine for 6 months, compounds stats are shit people complain.
>Do a strength routine for 6 months, look like shit people complain.

Its retarded af.
>>
>>40275352

>anon had test levels of 17 ng/l
>made no gains natty
>roids
>gains

"natty bodybuilding is a joke"

Reeee All I want is a time machine so I can be a few years in the future and juicy and post pics and meme arrow at you

But I can't say anything because dyel

>>40275347

there are lots of anons that post here about 'starting first cycle' and more dyel than me

problem is they not 17 ngl test, they are just LAZY. Unelss they are low test. That is different.

I not judging people just saying why roid if you can just fix diet or fix training and make gains?

hm?

>>40275375

So train for what you want, you wanna be strong train for numbers, you wanna be big, train for size.

simple
>>
>>40275422

ALso if someone is like auschwitz skelly, you think they better off at +500 or +250?

Because surely he could make gains super fast because of the extent of his skele-ness, right?
>>
File: 1468503454410.jpg (80KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468503454410.jpg
80KB, 576x768px
>try dbol out
>liver values skyrockets and get frequent nose bleeds
hmmm? were I supposed to take something along with it to alleviate liver issues?
>>
>>40275525
Why is your liver so awful?
Dosage and was it from a suspicious source (raws have heavy metals)?
>>
>>40275536
>Why is your liver so awful?
probably due to shit genetics and the dbol?
actually it was some time ago and I've recovered, but iirc it was 10mg ed
>>
It makes me depressing to know that everyday is just the same fucking day, like i am living in that movie groundhog day. The same work, seeing the same people, eating the same food all over again.

Work, gym, sleep and repeat. It's a never ending cycle of slavery

i have money now and i thought it would make me happy but it's a lie.
>>
File: 1458240455024.jpg (128KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1458240455024.jpg
128KB, 1080x809px
>>40275580
That's why you do some crazy things once in a while.
Like going abroad to meet and fuck with some sweet guy you've talked with for some time. I'll never forget that.
>>
>>40275600
pls be a grill and not some fucking fag
>>
>>40275580

Don't you have that dream still MasT, to get even bigger, big as can be?

That is what keeps me going, interested, happy, motivated, that dream, that I can grow bigger.

Never lose sight of it.

>money

Simply allows you to pursue your dreams, your dreams make you happy
>>
>>40275580
Take a couple more rest days and see what you want to be doing while you rest.

You'll figure out something new you enjoy, or regain appreciation for what you already have.

In theory.
>>
File: 1463720929951.gif (2MB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463720929951.gif
2MB, 245x400px
>>40275620
You are aware of the current year, right?
>>
>>40275645
that shit just creeps me out so bad...
>>
>>40275550
Sure you weren't taking mtren?
>>
>>40275600
I don;t know about fucking guys, man are filthy

>>40275621
It's all i have in life, without it i have zero purpose of living

>>40275626
>regain appreciation for what you already have.
This are some wise word, unfortunately this something we don't do really often

All i want is more. More muscle, more money, sm.h it's all false hope false happiness.
>>
>>40275550
>Bad liver
>shit genetics
wat.

>10mg ed
WAT.

WHAT.

I've been drinking on 100mg dbol ED + 30mg sdrol and had decent values. The fuck did you take.
>>
I just ran into 9 25mg dbol pills, I have been lifting for 9 years and have never used any kinds of steroids before. Should I bother messing with this? Or just save it until I can get some test or something/
>>
>>40275663

Why though glands.

This is coming from your biggest friend in the general, why you care if two men want to fugg each other.

I understand the thought like in your head 'gross' but that just mean you don't want to do it, not that they are bad for doing it glands bby.

Is it bother because the thought of a gay dude wanting to fuck you?

Like the idea of a fat girl wanting to fuck you?

Just trying to understand why it bothers you because I feel like it's gross too I just never judged other people for it you know?

Like I'm sure there are people that think that me pissing on 17 year old girls is gross, but I just do me, they can do them.
>>
>>40275676
No, why? I do know dbol is horrible on your liver already, but I'm still curious as if I've should have done something differently.

>>40275694
Well duh I don't know and that's why I'm asking. It could also be 25mg ed. And I took it for a while. I also rarely drink.
>>
>>40275702
That's enough to give your testicles a hiccup and then nothing.
>>
>>40275694
wait what the fuck i thought that name was alex this whole time? who the fuck are you?

>>40275704
idk i just get the same reaction to imagining fags as i would get from imagining eating shit. just how i feel naturally
>>
File: 1485427970864.gif (1017KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1485427970864.gif
1017KB, 500x334px
>>40275663
It's fine, it does for many, as long as you don't obsess about it.
>>40275690
Man love is pure love.
>>
>>40275734

>thought you were alex

LOL. How will he ever recover ahaha.

>>40275734

I get it
>>
>>40275734
What.

>>40275724
Something messed up, that's for sure.
>>
>>40273504
>he doesn't know about super secret tren hex
>>
>>40275525
the nosebleed thing is high bp, not liver. you were supposed to do cardio.

but yes my liver also took a giant hit on just (40mg) dbol+test. cuck genetics tbH, next time you think about running an oral, buy tudca
>>
>>40275793
fugg
>>40275806
>the nosebleed thing is high bp, not liver.
huh, okay. I just presumed it because bloods revealed shitty liver values and put two and two together.
>tudca
thanks
>>
should I not use steroids if I'm only just 21 now and I'm only 5'5? I know it's stupid to expect another inch at this point but who knows.

I don't think I've grown much since 16.
>>
>>40275996
if you're 5'5 no one gives a shit if you get muscles, you are a pathetic 10 year old-looking thing anyway. so fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>40276017
LMAO. This guy.
>>
>>40276017
I'm a power lifter though
>>
File: golem.png (146KB, 546x410px) Image search: [Google]
golem.png
146KB, 546x410px
>>40276017

but don't u wanna get swole and become this?
>>
>>40276017
also post pics, pref including face. I want to see how much of a bitch boy you look like
>>
>>40276046
Same. But he won't.
>>
>>40276057

will u tho?

>just hypocrites flame glands

funny
>>
File: arnold_friends_insights_b.jpg (106KB, 563x618px) Image search: [Google]
arnold_friends_insights_b.jpg
106KB, 563x618px
>>40276036
RAWR LOOK AT MY MUSCLES RAWR I FEEL LIKE A ACTUAL MAN NOW

O WAIT I DONT AND I AM GONNA GO POST ABOUT HOW I ASK GIRLS THEIR WEIGHT WHEN THEY ASK FOR MY HEIGHT
>>
>is a namefag regular on a steroids general
>doesn't post pics
what's your point even being here then?
>>
File: 1486206169448.jpg (98KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
1486206169448.jpg
98KB, 1024x671px
>>40273591
mossad I think you're great but you realize that LASER is an acronym? It's not a mis-spelling by any stretch of the imagination.

As for how bar codes work, you don't have to think about stuff like quantum entanglement. The emitting laser does not transmit data back to its source on a quantum level, it's merely a light source that reflects and is captured by a photodiode/sensor in the bar code reader.

Based on the spaces between the reflected white spaces in the image captured by the light sensor(s), the product identity can be decoded and identified. Thought you would understand this.

Did you ever see/answer my question about 5-ar and DHT?
>>
>>40276074
what the fuck are you even talking about?

height isn't everything I hope you're not really this bitter irl
>>
>>40276095
no it's not "everything" just like dick size is not "everything" or facial aesthetics is not "everything"

but if you are fucking 5'5, or have a 2 inch dick, or are a literal 1/10, you might as well kill yourself
>>
>>40276120
I'd still like to see you and find out why the hell yo're so bitter. I don't know anyone this angry. Do you fit into one of these categories.

also I've never been asked by a girl what's my height

I don't think girls know much about average height. They know I'm shorter than normal guys but it's never been a problem I just go for shorter girls
>>
>>40276120
L M A O.
>>
>>40276146
He has a really shit family and he's been stuck hanging out with them because he's self conscious of his glands.
>>
>>40276146
how is stating facts bitter

i would literally rather be tortured to death over 6 months with my eyes gauged out than be 5'5
>>
>>40275580
I wonder why so many people are depressed.

I am struggling myself.
>>
File: Sisyphus.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sisyphus.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>40273591
>>40276082

Nvm mossad, I found your response (>>40263180). Thank you very much for the clarification. Will help guide my research. I am very much in your camp thinking that DHT is unfairly maligned the more I read about the neurochemical impact of good levels. Just need to be a little more educated in my position.

Are you running any mast/proviron/other DHT right now?

>>40275580
gif related

Did you ever read the Myth of Sisyphus? There is an interesting essay about the myth by a French author called Camus that you may enjoy, if you are interested in different ways about approaching this sort of situation.
>>
>>40276080
lowering average iq and ffmi lel
>>
>>40276181
>recommending the epitome of absurdist literature to a depressed roider with severe dysmorphia
he will either kill himself or quite literally leave humanity behind
>>
File: 1474559042662.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1474559042662.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>40276017
wew
>>
>>40276173

They have no goals to work towards.

How could I not be happy when I have goals that are not yet met, things i need to do still on this earth?

>>40276314

That's my job fgt

Side note:

I'm so happy rn, lol, I dunno what it is, just like happy beyond belief LOL.

This is nice

100% sober btw.
>>
File: 1484275337265.png (633KB, 1500x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1484275337265.png
633KB, 1500x2700px
>>40276376
You can read literature to evaluate it - it isn't essential that you be swayed by it. Stick to your foundations and see what it contributes before bringing it into your worldview.

Even then, Camus I think is misinterpreted a lot. It is not a fatalistic absurd that Camus describes. It is an at once ecstatic and inert canvas, the absurd nature of it comes from the contrivances that are necessary to transact with it. In the absence of an ideal to aspire to, people who come in contact with this philosophy become very nihilistic. But when an appreciation of the absurd is realized in someone who is firm in his pursuit of an ideal, the obstacles to his pursuit and the means of it will take on a different light.

I think if you just mull over the myth and see if it rings true is a good start. Then if you want to see what Camus thought about it take a read after you've kinda come to a stance of your own.

Never let anyone think for you.
>>
>>40276440
I too have big goals but the grind that is involved is extreme

lifting is easy because I enjoy doing it and it takes very little time. but sitting there, studying and working all day long is tough, especially when you dont particularly enjoy it but still have to do it if you want to accomplish your goals
>>
>>40276478

the work, the study, it's all part of what you need to do to reach those goals that you have.

Since you need to do it, It isn't hard, because you need to do it. You just do it. Don't even think, there is no choice, just do it.

Then it becomes so much easier.

>I'm in such a good mood

Wow I sure hope I don't have some kind of personality disorder, why am I so happy, nothing happened.

Xoxoxo anon we all gonna make it etc

>>40276452

>Never let anyone think for you.

Amen.

I may not be the smartest, but one thing I can do, is I can smell out good advice, and this, this, is words you live by.

PEEK= WISDOM.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!
>>
>>40276452
that is exactly what i meant.

>nothing really matters
>why even live
or
>nothing really matters
>fuck yes yolo 400lbs 8%bf

well, oversimplified for the masT example at hand kek

glad to read your thoughts on the matter though, camus is mai philosopherfu even though i have since strayed from my edgy teen views
>>
What gear makes you smell bad ? All of it ?
>>
>>40276575
>Don't even think, there is no choice, just do it
thanks m8, we'd get along very well irl
>>
>>40276669
man musk doesn't smell bad
it makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>40276692

I bet man. It's real simple, what to do, when there's no fucking choice. YOu just do it. Why think, why complain, it's very binary, you do it, or nothing. You don't not do it, because then how could you live with yourself right?

M8 I feel so bad about shitposting here and shit like I shitpost for my own amusement and flame people I don't even have a problem with JUST for drama.

What's wrong with me. Just fucking bored man, bored so I fucking shit up the general, selfish as fuck.

New alex, in fraud, no more shitposting, not at all.

I promise.

>>40276669

The old crusty semen from your late night wanks to Tenticle Monster X muscle man hentai that is clinging to your unwashed boxers that you haven't changed in weeks makes you smell bad

>>40276396
>>
>>40276727
>>40276758
Some girl at work as complaining about some massive dude at her gym with pimples on his back smelling terrible all the time and asked if I knew what caused it
>>
File: 1485196383849.jpg (146KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1485196383849.jpg
146KB, 1200x1800px
Low T is a scourge on this planet.

Regardless of whether it arises from hypogonadism or bad lifestyle. Societies that are conscious of the constitutional differences that exist within their populace and either (1) take measures to equalize said differences through medical intervention or through inspiring them to a higher work ethic or (2) put people to tasks that appreciate their constitutional predisposition will be the ones that inherit the future. Problem with (2) is that there is the question of what to do with those who do not have a useful constitution (genetic failures). Culling is unpalatable for normies, and it's probably for the better that we naturally have an aversion to it. But I think these two measures will reduce the number of such failures on the whole, leading to more positive outcomes for the population and its government.

>>40276669
I've read stuff about TNE or TrenNE making people stink. Not sure if it's the steroid itself that causes it or the solvents used in those preparations.

If you're low T and start TRT, you will take on a new smell after a few weeks. Sweat smells different. Many interesting changes. Don't know the whole story yet myself - very exciting.
>>
>>40276839
This is called eugenics.
>>
> all this reddit spacing
>>
>>40276839
>is that there is the question of what to do with those who do not have a useful constitution (genetic failures)
This is where sexual selection comes in
>>
File: growstrong.gif (974KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
growstrong.gif
974KB, 490x276px
>>40276858
Parts of the idea are Gattaca-esque, maybe. But (1) can be achieved by something as simple as better public health education and better consciousness of intervention options to improve outcomes for naturally low-potential individuals. Doctors who don't think that 100mg of test a week is too much because their patient is under 40, etc.

As for (2), I can see how this can become more dystopian as faith in leaders becomes more scarce. This is probably one that will take a while to implement in any society and may not even be necessary to do artificially if (1) is achieved.

Btw, I feel like I've seen you mention that you're interested in sci-fi. Seen any good sci-fi movies or read any good stories lately? Been a while since I read some good fiction and a lot of my thoughts are very future oriented. Particularly based on an idea of a future that is governed by the wisdom of the ancients.
>>
went to the beach yesterday and got pretty burnt
will dosing a bunch of MT2 after the fact help at all?
>>
>>40276957
There's one on Netflix about Jared Leto being the last mortal human. That's pretty good.
>>
is it true anavar will rape my love handles?
>>
>>40276947
Good point. And with good education, those who are genetic dead ends can live a fulfilling life without procreating. There is no need to vilify or scorn them - they are not undesirable essentially. The world is still be better for bearing them, when their efforts are directed in an appropriate manner instead of being trying to achieve the normie meme of "everyone can and should be a cassanova." Being content does not stifle aspiration, contrary to popular thought. But one's ideal must be suitable to one's constitution (essence behind (2)). Idk, just my thoughts on this. Waiting on my roommate to pick up food for the football game.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 640x1136px
Taking a break from tren so I can blast it all spring and summer. Fuck living where it isn't summer all year.

New blast;
750 test
600 deca

Y/N to 750 EQ on top of that?
>>
>>40276996
Define rape
>>
>>40277007
fuck over
destroy
>>
>>40277014
It'll help, I suppose.
You still ought to be working out at a deficit.
>>
>>40277003
I think you're trying to apply too much control to an inherently chaotic system.
>>
File: 1475613898766.png (159KB, 1165x979px) Image search: [Google]
1475613898766.png
159KB, 1165x979px
>>40277027
That's possible. I do tend to get abstract about population dynamics because I look at cultural traditions and institutions as technologies that harness human motivation and channel it. But while the limits to material technology promise to be way further than what we presently know, cultural technologies might have a closer limit.

>>40276975
Mr. Nobody? That was a pretty good one, I agree. Didn't resonate with me at the end as much as it did in the beginning and middle.

I think you would really enjoy a movie called The Fountain. Beautiful performances and if you watch the movie knowing that a lot of the background visuals are not CG but are instead biochemical reactions that are filmed and green-screened in, it will have you marveling.
>>
File: WAT.jpg (32KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
32KB, 435x339px
Found some meditrope for $200/100iu
Is there better out there?
>>
>>40277087

Hey peek, I am noticing whenever I masturbate, I get low test symptoms.

Does not happen from sex.

Any thinking? POID?

I don't fap much at all, very rare, so I wasn't able to really correlate this so much, but I dunno, I just feel like my test levels have gone down, as silly as it sounds?

I am even taking zinc supplements STILL this happens. Poid?

I will no fap no sex for a week, promise, srs, then get bloods for you <3
>>
>jets flying over superbowl stadium brought a tear to my eye
>watching patriots walk out brought a tear to my eye
>im australian
do i need to start using an AI even though i'm natty? jesus im a bitch
>>
>>40277194
Good for domestic, if international there's better pricing out there
>>
File: 1482424609931.png (265KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482424609931.png
265KB, 480x480px
>>40277233
kek
>>
File: cenatty.jpg (568KB, 666x852px) Image search: [Google]
cenatty.jpg
568KB, 666x852px
>>40277249
It's domestic.
Never done gh, just been debating justify spending the money for about 3 years.
Just trying to restock my stash atm
>>
>>40277229
>POID
Are you thinking of POIS?

You know I am not a big fan of fapping. w.r.t. POIS symptoms, you will have to see if you're experiencing those symptoms. I assume it is a systemic reaction. There is the issue of prolactin and cortisol spiking after mastrubation. In sex, there is a mitigating factor of skin-to-skin contact that releases oxytocin, which can counter some of the negative mental and systemic effects of cortisol. You can look this up but the memeball game is on and it will take me a while.

But this is one way in which masturbation can cause a reaction that sex does not.

It is not surprising to me if your test levels would be down after your suicide cut with the EC stack and whatever else you did. I noticed the symptoms of hypogonadism become very VERY acute after I spent about 8 months eating very little, like one meal a day, and spending most of the day in meditation. Learned a lot from the experience but the endocrine system didn't care for it.

Bloods later confirmed. But in your case it's hard to say for sure in the absence of baseline and/or current bloods. But I hope this was helpful in some way.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40277357
I'm curious if all the hype is true. Once im convinced my life is stable enough to run it uninterrupted for a year or two in pulling the trigger on it.

Tfw wide hipped 5' 9 gf
>>
>>40277383

It was. I will stop fapping. I will stop EC. I will sleep more. I will eat a small surplus, and get bloods.

Thanks peek. I am curious what my test levels are.

They feel crashed, desu, as of right now.
>>
Somebody posted one of my nude pictures on gonewild. The fuck.
>>
>>40277396
Same.
I just don't have the money to risk it on garbage and how effective it would be
>>
>>40277396
also
>tfw 5'3 90lb petite gf
>tfw her pics are mine only
>>
>>40277474
>2 digit weight
Do you ever lift her and toss her around just for fun?
>>
>>40277453
I guess you've made it?
>>
File: omegawtf.gif (2MB, 394x221px) Image search: [Google]
omegawtf.gif
2MB, 394x221px
>>40277480
Some days I pop a cialis and straight murder her
>>
>>40277480
oh you meant nonsexually. yeah not often but it's convenient
>>
>>40277520
Lmao, yeah. I did assume the rest happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 639x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 639x728px
>>40277474
I still miss 5' 3 junky var ex for the sex. I was sleeping with a 90lb girl for a while too it was awesome being so much larger than someone.

But I'm old now and rich Amazon gf is only real choice for breeding.
>>
>>40277383
Peek you're usually a source of well-thought words.

What's your opinion on suicide?
>>
>>40277396
i can afford it but i am a greedy kike and don't want to waste money on potential fake bullshit, and paying thousands to be bloated as hell

i also had extreme carpal tunnel in the past so im afraid it will make it come back.

which one is currently overdosed i forgot, blacks or greys?
>>
>>40277574
Seek help.
>>
>>40277574
not him but it is fucked up when you think you have no way out like i thought i did before i discovered pilocarpine niggerchloride

it felt like i would imagine being sentenced to life in prison with no parole would feel like. like everything is being forcibly taken away from you
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1043px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1043px
>>40277575
Blacks are the ones testing overdosed recently.

Buy greys been more consistent for longer.

Atm either one is a safe choice imo if you're using a reputable seller
>>
>>40277594
since i am 19 and supposedly should have non-shit levels in the first place, do you think its worth it running anything under 6 iu?

i see older people running 2-4 iu's but i think that's just because they're old.
>>
>>40277543
I left a career money making average gf for a hottie. i pay for everything now is a bit of a setback but decent tradeoff.
>>40277594
damn is that you and your gril?
And I'm with >>40277575
Been so afraid to buy gh bc I could just spend that on months more worth of oils.
But I'm 30 now, want something to keep fat off easy, have recovery and some extra aesthetics since Ive been off tren for a year +
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x855px
>>40277605
I think that generics should be run at 6iu always, provided you tolerate it well.

At 19 though I'm assuming you still have a ton of gains to make from cheaper gear. And I'm of the school that gear should be started young, not some faggy conservative. What have you run so far? You BnC already?
>>
>>40277578
There's none to be had

>>40277586
There's not much to take away. Right now I'm mostly contrasting my suffering vs the future suffering of those I care about were I to kill myself. It's a hard decision to weigh.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 640x1136px
>>40277631
That's my ex. Best sex ever but we both used H together so it was a toxic relationship. Also I moved across country after we were both in jail for a bit last year.

New gf makes insane money and sex is also excellent. Doesn't do any drugs either and doesn't mind that I'm a recovering addict bipolar ex prostitute.

Life finds a way.
>>
>>40277641
I only started this stupid steroid shit because I felt like shit all the time and had 0 sex drive, 0 energy, etc.. It was so bad I was convinced I had cancer and sleep apnea

Lifted for 3 years from 15-18 making shit progress, would just get fat bulking and lose muscle cutting.

Got tested eventually and had 200s ng/dl testosterone, lol. With FSH or LH (forgot which) out of range it was so low and one of them was at the literal bottom of the range. So yea blast and cruise for life.

I started February 2016, "blasted" for like a month with the reddit dbol meme and hated being so bloated and disgusting, and just dropped to 250 test. Didn't really give a shit about lifting for this period I was on 250 test, was just fucking ecstatic to not feel like an old ass man. Started lifting while on that 250 test for a little while, started tren in mid may or so (comedy gold).
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (55KB, 328x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
55KB, 328x576px
>>40277688
Damn bro.
Well that's good.
I was a mental wreck in my early years, just keep your nose outta trouble and better things will come.
lookin beefy, cuz.
Tfw trying to get back to my older physique but bigger shredded
>>
>>40277750

yo i don't know what is even real life anymore

>>40260201
>>40260159
>>
>>40277862

Like is this sarcasm? Or are they serious?

I legit can't tell, if it's trolling or not
>>
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40277750
Idk maybe just hop on and stay on Hgh fur lyfee. If I'm not mistaken you have wealthy parents right? Just blast 6iu and 250test indefinitely. Your nutrient partitioning will be on point and you'll be healthy and shredded forever.

>>40277783
Mirin core. Mine is tragically underdeveloped but I'm finally fixing it now.

What the fuck do all you cunts with decent cores do? MasT weigh in please if you're here
>>
>>40277879
Obviously trolling dude
>>
>>40277885
Sit-ups in the ghr

Toes to bar and windshield wipers

Ab wheel

Lot's of ohp/deads
>>
>>40277862
lol

speaking of which time to get my superdrol tomorrow cannot fucking wait
>>
File: mason.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mason.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>40277885
lol my core is weak af I don't do shit. I think it's bc I'm naturally an Italian meatball. I should be chubby so my core and especially calves just have development. ntm I'm shorter and kind of stocky 5'8. My waste is small af which is great when I'm lean, but my chest will not grow.
Your delt size trumps mine tho.
>>
>>40277888

If you say so, people post pics of themselves and I mean clearly U can see that it's not trolling everytime

>>40277911

this general has me so excited to roid but like I gotta learn to eat food and bodybuild and shit first + I don't wanna be that roiding as a skele dude

Hopefully this bulk goes nice, I think I am going for like 4 lbs a month, not lean bulk, fuck it, I can just PMSF+EC reverse the damage in a couple months anyways

stomach is getting used to having food in it
>>
Has anyone heard of someone gaining height after starting steroids? Or is it a done deal once you start that you're not growing anymore?
>>
>>40277979

Hey cap, what's up dude. Your advice has come in handy, I really feel my obliques getting hit from those heavy deadlifts now that I am bulking.
>>
>>40277979
as long as you dont let your estrogen spike it should be possible
>>
Well that was quick

Gonna blow some $$$ on black tops LOL

What is the minimum amount of time to run this shit for at first, I was thinking of buying like 8 months to start off in case I can't stand the sides or something. Gonna run 6 iu a day.

Time to become a pin cushion
>>
>>40278156
Also is $1.14 per IU a "good" price? I THINK it is but not entirely sure.
>>
Best mass builders with limited sides?

I was thinking test/deca/EQ
>>
>>40278156

glands u up for some fun?

just some boys out on the town shitposting with both barrels blazing

>>40278102
>>
>>40278156
fuck, you're about to convince me to do it.
I was thinking buying one kit....MAYBE two...
I'd like to compare sites and prices w you..
Place I found was $205.
I can drop my email if you really want, but I'm running to the store in a sec.
Was also wondering how much, long I should run. gh15 had some interesting gh blasts plans. I was thinking of like 3 iu/day though bc I'm stingy
>>
Do I need something for prolactin running deca at 300-350mg a week?
>>
>>40278208
maybe, maybe not
should have something on hand in case
the higher your estro the more issues you'll have with prolactin so keep on top of your AI
>>
>>40278194
i am not exactly the person to ask on hgh protocols, but source-wise the guy I found is a "new" source, but he has the personal endorsement of a very very very reputable source which immediately made me trust him.

$205 is a shitty ass price IMO. I am gonna order international though, it's well worth cutting the price in half of such an expensive compound.
Also I made a mistake I will be paying $1.17 an iu but that doesn't matter too much, 3 cent difference.

I am jewish though so I am gonna see if I can find a REPUTABLE source with lower prices. I doubt it though
>>
>>40278236
Lemme ask you something else
Currently on test E 600mg a week
No acne, no oily skin at all, no balding or anything really. Body looks a little bloated but no moonface or anything. Balls are still huge and it's week 10 of my cycle... all my lifts are up 40-60 pounds since starting and people are telling me I look bigger, so I know my gear is legit.. why the fuck aren't I getting any sides? I take super low doses of asin EOD or E3D, nothing else on cycle. Shower twice a day, but no other skin care. What gives?
>>
>>40278265
why are you looking for sides, count your blessings and rest easy that your one of the lucky ones
>>
>>40278265
Same bruv. Test is kind to the body, just manage your estro and everything runs smoothly.
>>
>>40278247

Man Russian GF is texting me too much.

How do I tell her I am busy and need time to myself to shitpost

>IIFYM 40% bodyfat nutrition

and such gems like

>don't you ever worry people will think you got lost when you're in the gym, try to redirect you to mcddondalds?

At people on 4chan?

I don't want her to feel neglected, I dunno, don't wanna be a total dick, but like, I need to shitpost, I gotta be free man.
>>
>>40278407
doesn't she treat herself like a worthless slave to you or something? can't you tell her you're busy?

or will she start fucking other dudes
>>
File: nwo.jpg (52KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
52KB, 448x298px
>>40278247
tomcruiz (a t) safe-mail ( dot ) net
I'll trade you some protocols for some of your knowledge. I'll syd too
>>
>>40278498

yeah I can tell her to stick her hand on the stove if I wanted to it's just I kinda like her I dunno

Feel bad for her retarded ass

I'll tell her I'm busy with "ebay" tonight, just see her after I lift tommrow

hopefully my dick is working by then because it's dead atm

>natty
>fapping

'no'
>>
>>40276071
I already have fag
>>
>>40278172
>>40278194
I would look for some kind of DEPOT that has GH.

For any really good prices you're going to have to wait for Chinese New Year or whatever the fuck holiday to end.

>>40278187
This is a comfy stack I've always loved it. I don't bloat on deca though while some people do. Actually donate blood if you're doing high dose EQ though. That shits not a meme I had edema in my legs from it before baka.
>>
>>40278317
Even the nuts??? I was expecting at least a little shrinkage by now... was originally running 400mg a week; maybe it's underdosed??
>>
>>40278597
They shrank a little bit for me but apparently it's not unusual for them to not really change at all
>>
>>40278595
implying i did not find a DEPOT that has GH

unless we are talking about different ones, lol.
>>
>>40278265
>>40278317
Damn. I'm about to start my first ever cycle and I decided on Test E a long time ago. I'm just wondering what dosage I should start at. I was debating a simple 300 mg/week just to feel out the side effects, but if it's really as gentle as you suggest then should I start at a higher dose?
>>
>>40278247
Are you a legit Jew? I kinda always liked your posts. But if you're a kike then I've gotta hate you from now on
>>
>>40278606
Damn ok cool. Maybe they'll shrink a bit more when I run Deca later this year. Was kinda looking forward to it DESU I have quite large nuts
>>
>>40278612
I've been on 250mg e3d for months now with absolutely zero sides. I just take my 12.5mg asin eod.

If you're planning on pct afterwards I'd definitely shoot for at least 500mg/week plus an oral. You gotta figure the pct takes it's toll so you gotta make that blast count.
>>
>>40278595
I'm on the depo and i'm seeing $205, famalama.
Should I keep scouting for other depo's lol
I found one site, also domestic selling it for $250 lol ironically is a different "depo"
>>
>>40278639
The PCT hurts your liver or what? Or kidneys? Sorry I'm a noob and your guys' wiki is fucking worthless.
>>
>>40278612
Yeah lemme tell you at 400/ week I felt "good" and made some gains but it really came alive when I bumped it to 600, then again when I added anavar. Find some Var or Tbol and add it to the beginning and run it at 5-600 a week for 12-14 weeks.
>>
>>40278661
I'm a BEGINNER my man I don't need to be stacking multiple anabolic steroids on my first ever experiment
>>
File: FasterThanLight.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
FasterThanLight.png
398KB, 960x554px
>kinda shitty natural test
>planned everything to start pinning for the BnC life, starting with a cruise of 125 mg/wk while I cut down
>got everything in the mail
>today's the day
>tempted to go for 250 mg/wk instead because the syringe is in 0.1 mL increments and measuring out 0.25 mL twice per week would be kinda hard
>>
>>40278620
part jewish

lol
>>
>>40278672

first cycle 1 gram test no ai needed until you feel sides + tren + mast + ghrp6 get big cmon
>>
>>40278657
You have a major dip in test and your endocrine system has to restart itself.

Some people recover fine and easy, others have a hell of a time and shrink down.
>>
>>40278672
I understand and I'm on my first cycle too, var is barely a steroid side effect wise but WILL add nice strength gains while you wait for the test to kick in, cuz the first 4-5 weeks suck while you're waiting for the T levels to build
>>
>>40278648
Im talking international
>>
>>40278722
Oooh, I get you. So you can just order international and wait the 2 weeks and risk customs?
Tough call but interesting.
>>
>>40278937
The source says he has 100% reship policy to area codes in the US beginning with 0-3 and he claims to never have an order seized to the US

So easily worth it IMO
>>
>>40278676
What do, /fraud/?
>>
>>40278676
just pin 0.3ml? totals 150mg/week
>>
File: wtff.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
wtff.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>40278995
>tfw you're area code starts with 5
How much is international shipping? Even at 20 bucks I suppose still worth it.
Guess I'll pick up 2
>>
>>40279085
he refuses to deal with other area codes because he says he doesn't want to bother with reships or people getting pissed at seizures
>>
File: 1484625233748.gif (279KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
1484625233748.gif
279KB, 250x185px
Instead of taking steroids, what happens if I started taking estrogen haha

been lifting for 2 years, absolutely shredded brahs. If I take estrogen, wouldn't that help me induce hybrid vigor and make me stronger? haha thanks brahs
>>
File: TimonSuspicious.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
TimonSuspicious.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
>>40279073
That... Is better.
Am I too retarded for steroids? Maybe I'm just too tired.
>>
File: happy.jpg (60KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
60KB, 519x533px
>>40279104
It's ZIP code not area. Ah I'm in the clear.
>>
>>40279132
O that's what I meant. If your zipcode starts with anything above 3 he won't ship
>>
File: pop.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>40279136
You have made my night, anon.
Time to stock some slin pins
>>
>>40279177
I am actually a retard I just ordered 100 of them to pin my melanotan 2 with when it gets here.

Now I am gonna need like hundreds for this fucking hgh + mt2...

I fucking love the rush of getting new PEDs. Get my sdrol tomorrow, get my mt2 this or next week, get my hgh soon enough...

Come at me
>>
>>40279193
>Retard brother opens your mail
"Son why are you drugs *cries*"

>Glands forcefully sent to rehab/disowned
>All future family interactions you get roasted for using AAS
>>
>>40279193
>tfw I hate paying my Verizon bill and stress money
>get a hard on ordering $400 on test/eq/orals/viagra
And man, don't stress reusing pins. I've been doing it for years kek
>>
>>40279206
Implying i order anything to my fucking house LOL

So does hgh need to be stored in a fridge BEFORE you reconstitute it? Or only after?
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1280x945px
>>40279193
Tfw deca in the mail. Gonna miss you tren it's been a fun few months but I can't do the broken sleep and night sweats. Also ordered some viagra for the hell of it. Love me some dick pills every now and then.

Motherfucking pecs looking THICC AF.

2017 felony record expungement, wedding, and PRs.
2017 IS THE YEAR OF KAHUNA.
>>
>>40279226
Think for a moment

If it needs refrigeration, how would it last in the mail...
>>
>>40279212
>reusing pins
Drawing pins only, r-right?

Right?
>>
>>40279229
I got dick pills for the fuck of it, i heard cialis lasts like days instead of 4 hours or so, so i got that.

I think the tren night sweats are actually getting me sick. Because i keep waking up freezing to death soaked in cold sweat, now I have a fever and chills
>>
>>40279229
>having to quit tren
I still miss tren but jesus, being on it sucks.
I'd sleep like 4 hours and wake up like nothing happened. Now stack Adderal on top, it's just shit for rest.
ntm being a snippy deranged cunt most the time and running out of breath for nothing.
I thought staying on test and wini would keep me shredded with my shit diet. But my gut says otherwise atmtbqhwy
>>
>>40279226
A man can dream, Glands.

A man can dream.
>>
>>40279236
That's what i was thinking but the hgh source i am gonna use says to refrigerate all of it so i have no idea
>>
File: george_skepectical.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
george_skepectical.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>40279229
>Roiding for this

I visit this thread to remind myself all you need is to eat right and lift consistently to look good. Every one in here either looks like a freak, or like total shit and their dicks dont work.
>>
>>40279268
"One at a time as you use them, but once you get the kits go ahead and put it in the fridge even the un-constituted ones. After you constitute it, give it a few hours to completely dissolve.
"

>>40279295
try looking like that as a 6'3 drug addict who can't stay out of prison for 10 minutes and thus abruptly coming off gear with no pct or lifting or proper nutrition

the equivalent natty would be like skinnyfat 130lbs
>>
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>40279256
IMO for the first time w a girl the best stack is 10mg cialis/25mg viagra. I've had anxiety a few times with girls I've been with when its the first time fucking so I like to ensure I have nothing to worry about.

>>40279295
I look like a shitty freak and my dick works decently when I'm in a jam.

>>40279308
Fuckin lmao I'm not sure if this is defending me or insulting me but it's pretty accurate. I've actually never been to federal prison though only been in jails.
>>
File: lolmamma.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
lolmamma.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>40279248
>drawing only
sure, anon
>>40279295
so don't do roids, bitch. move along
>>
>>40279379
defending. lol.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 640x1136px
I think I'm in love. I was supposed to fuck a 20 y/o this Friday but I'm not gonna do it just because I don't want to hurt gf feelings. Is this love? I'm taking letro so it's not estrogen.

I cheated two weeks ago and felt so guilty since. Usually cheating doesn't bother me at all since imo everyone does it.
>>
>>40279560
I am a notorious cheater. Every gril I've had cheated. Even the one I have now I gave her an std from cheating with HOT AS FUCK chick.
I think after that I realize it truly is not worth it. Just more stress.
It could be love, but more maturity and being more wise.
>>
>>40279560
I normally try not to judge but you seriously don't deserve a relationship
>>
>>40279560
>I was supposed to fuck a 20 y/o this Friday but I'm not gonna do it
>I'm taking letro
>Is this love?

no its called you crashed your e2 and killed your dick

lol

>I cheated two weeks ago and felt so guilty since. Usually cheating doesn't bother me at all since imo everyone does it.

AYY LMAO

she is ok with your drugs and steroids and stuff. but how fucking apeshit would she go if she found out about this
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x671px
>>40279604
>>40279596
>>40279592
I grew up around very lower class people, mostly drug addicts and alcoholics. My family is plagued with mental illness, suicide, and addiction. I legitimately didn't understand it wasn't normal to sniff pills at the dinner table.

I lucked into some good treatment programs where I met people who taught me a lot about how to behave. Since May I've only used heroin and meth maybe 20 times total and never for more than a couple days which is real progress for me.

I have a hard time with sex/intimacy since taking money to fuck guys for a while to buy dope. Oh well.

As for letro I'm taking my usual dose. Dick works great atm just takes forever to cum.
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>40279696
Wtf you're right! I hate trump now.
>>
File: 1452638369776.jpg (200KB, 1573x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1452638369776.jpg
200KB, 1573x1049px
>>40279696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V78LtEcl8Q4

yeah let a woman use classified into as an argument point and still claim it was Russian hackers when it was realy shitty passwords.
>>
>>40279691
Eh yeah I hear ya.
I grew up in upper middle, but no stranger to...some shit. I work a professional job, and during a PTSD discussion I came to the conclusion I prob have it from some events with trauma and abuse (wasn't raped).
I've never done g4p or anything, your demons are bigger but I know what it's like to struggle connecting.
Sounds corny, but have you read The Secret? Some of it is total wack, but it helped me during some hard times and still keeps me positive.
>>
>>40279691
Bad circumstances of the past do not justify current negative decision making.

You say you have trust/intimacy issues yourself. I can understand those must be hard to deal with and understand at times. But that doesn't enable you to inflict similar conditions onto others.

If your girl was sleeping around and gave you an std, I'd bet you'd be pissed at the very least. Do onto others as you wish would be done onto yourself.

If you don't break the cycle of negativity, who will? Where would it end?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/compounds/list

what the fuck is this? what metrics are they using for "anabolic" and "androgenic"? is this also some fucked up per mg system where they take absorption into account? Because I don't see how anavar is 3 times more anabolic than test.
>>
>>40279763
you wouldnt know becuase you never tried.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 617x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 617x642px
>>40279722
Funny you mention that book my mother actually just got me a copy. I've been reading a lot of Emmet Fox recently, his literature was used by the founders of AA/NA before they had their own stuff written. Much like >>40279727
this guy is saying, he wrote about how our reality is just our perception which we shape through our own actions (i.e. Liars think everyone is lying, thieves think everyone is stealing, cheaters think everyone is cheating etc). So I'm trying to change my thought life/perception by acting morally.

Like any behavioral change it takes time and practice.

I don't believe my drug use and morally abhorrent behaviors are unrelated. So for long term abstinence from narcotics to be a reality for me I need to change my day to day behaviors.
>>
>>40279763
They inject the compounds into rats prostates and determine growth rates and metabolites, etc. it's not very accurate for determining how it works in a human environment.
>>
>>40279560
>since imo everyone does it

You're just rationalizing shitty behaviour m8, I'm sure you did it plenty with your drug use too.
>>
>>40279803
no I haven't tried but I've heard that anavar is very mildly anabolic.

>>40279812
yeah so I thought, so it doesn't take into account stuff like absorption for oral anavar and it's on a mg vs mg basis. That's not helpful at all for telling how "anabolic" different compounds are.
>>
>>40279823
Take it with a very large grain of salt. It's useful for determining what kind of compound it is: anabolic VS androgenic, but not so much on how it's going to actually perform.

For that you can just read anecdotal experiences.
>>
>>40279806
>I'm trying to change my thought life/perception by acting morally

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit” might be a good quote to put up.
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (285KB, 1037x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
285KB, 1037x775px
Do these stats warrant TRT?
>>
>>40279848
Two other good ones I feel are more relevant to his situation

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

And the more verbose

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"

You have to understand the evil in your soul in order to fight against it. You cannot destroy it entirely, but work with it to create a better world for yourself and those around you.
>>
>>40279896
Do you show signs of low T?

How is your lifestyle and stress management?

Are you fat?

For true TRT those questions are important. If you just want permission to BnC, I anon officially approve you. You're now allowed to inject bathtub hormones.
>>
>>40279812
>They inject the compounds into rats prostates
Im so hard right now
>>
>>40279806
props to you though man. For real.
As for me, I'm going to bed and placing an order for 300iu of my first gh tomorrow.
Will be popping back in here more often.
>>
File: self-immolating-monk.jpg (466KB, 1600x1038px) Image search: [Google]
self-immolating-monk.jpg
466KB, 1600x1038px
>>40277409
Yeah man, iktf. Hope your stomach is adjusting too.

>>40277574
Glands had an interesting idea of the precondition of suicide being a feeling of being trapped and that there's no escape. My grandpa who's 99 sometimes tells me that he finally understands where suicidal thoughts come from as his health has recently started to deteriorate and he has limited options for treatment.

The way I see it, and keep in mind that I was very low test for many years and thought in a certain way about this, there are two types of suicide: passionate suicide and dispassionate suicide.

This has nothing to do with the timeframe and amount of planning of the suicide or suicidal thoughts. Passionate suicide can take place after months of planning and deliberation while dispassionate suicide can take place after a split-second of consideration. Basically, passionate suicide treats the embodied experience as the source of an incurable deficiency or ailment. Through self-identification with the body or the mind, which are indeed objects and instruments of experience but non-identical with the experiencing consciousness, the embodied consciousness comes to feel that it is subjugated by their deficiencies/ailments.

I'd say most of the people committing suicide in the 1st world do so for this reason. I don't judge those who do, but it is less romantic when you realize the nature of dispassionate suicide. In dispassionate suicide, the subject has a clear definition of the conditions that make life worth living. He is not swayed by the conditions of the body or mind, but dispassionately sees himself as a mere agent in the world, who has clear exit conditions. Think about the honor-preservation suicides of Japanese and certain groups of women. The self-immolating monk. One thing people don't realize about the oft-vilified practice of sati is that the wives did so voluntarily, as an expression of this second type of suicide.

Different flavors. Hope it helps and you feel better.
>>
>>40279922
>Do you show signs of low T?
>How is your lifestyle and stress management?

Well, my penis seems to work fine but besides that the rest is a mess. I have constant mini panic attacks through the day and I don't go out because pretty much everything stresses me, I feel completely disconnected with reality must of the time.

>Are you fat?

184cm (6'') at 80kg (176lbs) 20% bodyfat
>>
>>40279963
>Glands had an interesting idea of the precondition of suicide being a feeling of being trapped and that there's no escape
No i meant that was how i felt because i was gonna have no other choice

Like obviously i wanted to be alive but not as a deformed freak so i would rather hsve killwd myself,. So it was like the glands were forcing me into suicide when i didnt actually want to die. So like being sentenced to death
>>
Why do most of you look like Jason Genova and not Jon Skywalker?
>>
>>40279896
No. Its on the lower side, but within normal limits.
>>
>>40279972
>184cm (6'') at 80kg (176lbs) 20% bodyfat
CATABOLIC
ESTROGENIC
S T E R O I D S
>>
>>40279998

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>40280005
Idk whatever the opposite of amdrogenic is
>>
>>40280012

You want me to use steroids that speed up the process of estrogen breakdown?
>>
>>40280025
Holy shit autism
>>
>>40280044

Aha, I'll take that as a yes. [spoiler]fucking faggot[/spoiler]
>>
>>40279963
Hmmm

I'm not sure my motivation for suicide fits either, though it is closer to "passionate".

My viewpoint is materialist and hedonistic. But I've come to the conclusion that the easiest and most pleasurable experience is none at all, for various reasons. Pleasure doesn't last, most motivation seems to be chasing a mirage. That once I get THIS, then I can be happy. Or once this condition is met, then I'll be satisfied. But there is no lasting satisfaction. I'm dying of thirst and I'm tired of it.

There's nothing concrete, the world is in constant flux, and my ego my acting decision making self can't cope and it brings nothing but anguish.

But I can't help but feel morally wrong in my decision. That selfishly removing my own suffering at the expense of other's isn't right. So I'm stalling even though my one true desire is the eternal release.

I've been trying to find some sort of philosophical system that would allow me some semblance of peace, which is why I asked your thoughts on suicide in the first place.

So with my position slightly more clear, any ideas on how I solve the riddle? Thanks.
>>
>>40280061
What he's saying is that youre fat and that you should lose some weight before considering steroids.
>>
>>40280044
Holy shit dude write down a fucking diary on your laptop

Jesus fucking christ what do you possibly gain from spewing your relentless retardation on this thread

Posters barely get a word in edgewise without you just being so fucking stupid everywhere. Do you really have so few relationships IRL that this is your only escape? Like 6 hours of every day? How do you justify your existence? It so beyond pathetic its become something legendary. That dude who was so shit at roiding he made 3 anonymous internet friends en route to being hated by a community of lifters trying to help one another out. You make me hate my own generation.
>>
>>40280089
>lifters trying to help one another out
I thought this was the dick measuring thread?
>>
>>40280072
"This too, shall pass"
>>
>>40280104
you can add inches to your dick size fyi its grapejuice and lots of it.
>>
File: IMG_0152.jpg (470KB, 1093x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
470KB, 1093x968px
I am going to do this, also rate my test.
>>
>>40280118
I've carried these thoughts with me a long time, more than half my life. I tried to kill myself at 11 because I realized that under my modus operandi of materialistic hedonism would never leave satisfaction, that it would never be "worth it".

Dont get me wrong, the decision making was more emotional then. My ideas are a lot more refined now, but the sentiment remains. It's not worth it. I want to die.
>>
>>40280152
is that an ampoule? Looks legit as fuck
>>
I actually like glands hes a bro

Keep on keepin on glands
>>
>>40280089
Lmfao fucking triggered that 5'5 (aka 5'4) piece of manlet shit that i can just blow money on hgh like its nothing while he is stuck gnawing at girls fucking ankles
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (398KB, 1182x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
398KB, 1182x968px
>>40280196

Yep, it's from a Pharmacy. Fuck, I hate pinning.
>>
File: PS-effect-on-T.jpg (40KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
PS-effect-on-T.jpg
40KB, 600x462px
>>40279896
Test is nothing to write home about. You would not get TRT in the USA unless your doc was cool.

Do note the high cortisol. I want everyone considering self administered TRT to get their cortisol tested. Depending on your goals with respect to TRT, cortisol control may give you some degree of relief. Sure did for me.

Cortisol, I believe, is the culprit for a lot of "low T" sides. Test and and actually adequate levels of estrogen provide a very critical negative feedback to the anterior pituitary that produces signaling to the adrenals to make cortisol. See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470424/ for a good intro to some ideas related to this mechanism.

Then you also have the fact that good test levels will also reduce glucocorticoid receptor expression and IIRC will even bind to it, preventing cortisol from exerting its effects as strongly in your system. All this is theoretical in a sense but I've experienced the subjective mental benefits of controlling cortisol. HUGE game changer. You don't want low levels of cortisol either, it's not the devil hormone that serves no purpose. But high levels coupled with low test are not doing you any favors.

Good cortisol control stack:
Phosphatidyl Serine (AyuPhos is the highest purity/concentration I found) - 250-500mg of 60% purity (adjust based on whatever purity your source has)
Ashwagandha - 3 caps powdered

Taken all in the morning. You can get ashwagandha that is standardized to some % of the active compound but I had good results with just the powdered stuff from a good source.

Hope this helps, whatever path you take.

>>40279972
Now I know that my observation about cortisol is relevant. Read above!

>>40279988
Ok, interesting clarification.I also kinda never understood how serious you were about the suicidal thoughts. Like whether you were being over the top to get attention or what. But glad to hear you're getting the treatment needed.

>>40280072
Will respond to you. Character limit.
>>
>>40280242

Thanks for the response and sources, friend. I will take a look at it right now.
>>
god i have the fucking rush now like when i was first buying gear

it is completely different now. risking like $2k on some stupid ass chinaman to not get the pack seized, and also send you legit hgh.

>>40280242
i wasn't being ""over the top"" trust me.
>>
any luck with peptids ? and any good triple stack cycles with SARMs, peptids, steriods or can i add more?
>>
File: 1484923212108.jpg (34KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484923212108.jpg
34KB, 592x333px
>>40280072
>>40280072
>materialistic and hedonistic
And, may I ask, are you atheistic as well?

>easiest and most pleasurable experience is none at all, for various reasons
No need for reasons - it is evident to all. The most uniformly and universally accepted form of pleasure is that of deep sleep. Its pleasure comes from its being an object-less experience. And that we get pleasure in it indicates (and necessitates a concession that) it is not a subject-less experience. Our essential nature is the subject.

The only defect in deep sleep is that the subject's object in deep sleep is deep ignorance. What if you are able to withdraw your waking intellect from all objects through discriminating about the essential nature underlying all of manifested phenomena? This is what the philosopher seeks in achieving through his discursive thought process and actualizes in the dialectic with his master/teacher. (the importance of the teacher-student dynamic is very profound and should be contemplated - diff. topic)

Your conclusion in terms of the estimation of the greatest good is not dissimilar from that of the Vedic sages or certain schools of Hellenistic thought. In terms of the latter, your idea of happiness aligns with a view that happened after the heroic death of Socrates. The Cynics, actually, were the source of this idea that the greatest end (summum bonum) of life is ataraxia (ἀταραξία).

Freedom from disturbance. Stoics manifested this in living according to nature (echoing Diogenes - maybe the most famous Cynic) and Epicureans manifested in the living example of their sage, Epicurus, who has been so shamefully appropriated as some indulgent man (also echoing Diogenes). But we somehow cynicism as a bad thing, because we are swayed by what conventional tropes about normie tropes about that path sway our understanding of the ancient underpinnings of this philosophy.

Anyways, for the point about solving the riddle, I must direct you to Epicurus.

1/?
>>
File: 1473561962175.png (2MB, 957x718px) Image search: [Google]
1473561962175.png
2MB, 957x718px
>>40280763
>>40280072

Why Epicurus? Your aversion to death by your hand is a reasonable one. Because a consequence of your underlying perception of the manifested phenomena is that you realize that death is nothing to the experience of the embodied. But you have not examined the philosophical underpinnings of such a response because the normies have trained this trait out of us.

In any case, Epicurus has a very pointed letter to a friend/disciple that you should look up. The subject is death, and how it is "of no object to us." Now how do we reconcile this with me saying that it is "nothing to the experience of the embodied" and Epicurus saying that it is "of no object to us?"

-(1) When Epicurus refers to "us" he refers to the conditionings of consciousness in which the doubt of death can arise at all - materially conditioned consciousness. Consciousness that self-identifies with its most physical and visceral instrument (the material body). The body is the subject of death.
-(2) Our fear of death is born out of a misunderstanding that the subject experiencing fear will experience any process proceeding death. However, that which experiences the fear of death (materially identified consciousness) will be dissolved with the dissolution of the body, and will be unable to be weilded consciousness through self-identification. You can never properly think in the realm of these mortal thoughts "I am dead."
-(3) Now go one step further. If death is an object of nothing to the experience of the embodied, why then should the embodied seek it or shun it? If he is reasonable, to Epicurus, he is indifferent to death. In this, he reaches a significant ataraxia, as death is a fearful thing when unexamined.
>>
>>40280637
lol

use meth as your rec. and creatine as your supplement. and pick any anti depressant you want for that catagory

i also suggest bronkaid as your asthma medication of choice if you cant get your hands on in inhaler

and any good stack should also have arthritis meds too

add in some antibiotics too for good measure
>>
File: 1484719284762.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484719284762.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>40280770
>>40280072

So I may be biased but to me the problem of yours is lack of philosophical inquiry. Study this stuff seriously. It pays dividends. You'll notice the more you study, the more your nebulous inklings reveal their underlying causes. Causes you can examine now that you have some structure. Reading is important. But I touched on this in an earlier post:

>Don't let anyone (least of all normies) think for you.

I have noticed this happens a lot in atheists, which is why I asked above. While I must stress the importance of reading, I will tell you also that in philosophy, you must also leave the books periodically. You must see the flaws in your understanding or the flaws in the model (which is all philosophy is). As your reasoning and verbal skills improve, you will be able to discern the difference between these two types of flaws more readily and know where to improve more instinctively.

It really helps if your foray into philosophy starts out in the right direction. When people are philosophical neophytes they can be bewildered and discouraged when they feel that dissonance in their mind. They cannot discern that their understanding has a flaw, so they blame the philosophy. "Oversimplistic, overrated, philosophy is for nerd virgins" meme.

This is normie-think. This is the life-end for people of all walks of life. We often forget the ancients' model of life. Contemplation, when urgently done, when done with purpose, has a way of healing flaws/wounds in the understanding.
>>
6 iu black tops hgh
860 tren e
250 test e
30mg superdrol
melanotan 2

niggers tongue my anus

why the fuck does EVERYTHING good have to cause lethargy.
gonna not be able to move when i get all this shit, currently only on the test and tren...
>>40280770
>>40280781
what the FUCK am i reading holy shit
>>
should i do 8iu for 5 days then 2 days off, or 6iu ed?

>gh noob blogposts

fucking love reading about new compounds
>>
New thread because we're close to falling off the last page:
>>40281358
>>40281358
>>40281358
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.